时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[00:04] | It doesn’t change the fact that you slept with another woman. | 但这改变不了你和其他女人上床的事实 |
[00:07] | What do they have on me? | 他们发现了什么证据 |
[00:09] | They found something in your car. | 在你车上找到了一些东西 |
[00:11] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[00:13] | Our primary suspect is someone you know well — | 我们的首要嫌疑人是我们熟悉的 |
[00:16] | Sergeant james doakes. | 詹姆斯·道克斯警司 |
[00:17] | He had the slides. | 他拿到了切片 |
[00:19] | You know me, maria. that’s not me. | 你是了解我的 玛丽亚 不是我干的 |
[00:20] | Don’t you disappear on me, james. | 你为什么要跑 詹姆斯 |
[00:22] | What exactly is sergeant doakes’ problem with you, morgan? | 道克斯警司到底和你有什么过节 摩根 |
[00:26] | I always sensed there was something… | 我经常觉得他 |
[00:28] | Off about him. | 有点什么不对劲的地方 |
[00:30] | From here on out, | 从现在开始 |
[00:31] | We’ll want a protective detail on you at all times. | 我们会对你全天密切保护 |
[00:33] | You’re a good cop like your old man. | 你是个好警察 像你爸爸一样 |
[00:36] | Do you think they know? | 你认为他们知道了吗 |
[00:38] | Not until you tell them. | 除非你告诉他们 |
[00:40] | He is not your man. | 他不是你们在找的人 |
[00:41] | He may be your ex-partner. he may be your best friend. | 对于你来说 他可能是搭档也是最好的朋友 |
[00:43] | What he is to me is a suspect. | 但对于我来说 他就是个嫌疑人 |
[00:45] | Lila, what are you doing here? | 莱拉你在这干吗 |
[00:46] | She came to see me, bro. | 她是来找我的 兄弟 |
[00:48] | Are you pissed or something about lila and me? | 你对于莱拉和我在一起不高兴吗 |
[00:50] | – Lila’s just using you to get at me. – So what? | -莱拉只是在利用你来接近我 -那又怎样 |
[00:53] | A secret cabin in the middle of the everglades — | 一个在处在沼泽地中央的小屋 |
[00:56] | What more could a rededicated serial killer ask for? | 对于连环杀手来说还有比这更合适的地方吗 |
[01:01] | Jesus christ. you’re the bay harbor butcher. | 天哪 你居然就是湾岸屠夫 |
[01:16] | You’re gonna have to kill me, morgan! | 你得杀了我摩根 |
[01:21] | You’re gonna have to fucking kill me, morgan! | 你他妈的必须得杀了我 |
[03:31] | Is it deep? I hope it’s fucking deep. | 伤口深吗 我真他妈的希望很深 |
[03:35] | It’s a graze wound. minor tissue abrasion. | 磨破了点皮 轻微的擦伤 |
[03:39] | No hemorrhage along the bullet track. | 不是枪伤造成的出血 |
[03:41] | Sorry. I think I’m gonna live. | 真可惜 看来我不会死 |
[03:44] | Am i? | 那我呢 |
[03:45] | That’s a good question. | 这问的好 |
[03:47] | If you’re not gonna let me go, morgan, | 如果你不放我走 摩根 |
[03:49] | then kill me now. | 那现在就杀了我 |
[03:50] | Just get it over with. | 一了百了 |
[03:51] | I’d advise you not to tempt me just now. | 你最好不要来刺激我 |
[04:01] | Why couldn’t you just leave me to do my work in peace? | 为什么你不能让我安心的做我的事 |
[04:04] | Why’d you have to go and ruin everything? | 为什么你要来搞砸所有的事 |
[04:07] | You’re a killer. I catch killers. | 你是杀人犯 而我是抓杀人犯的 |
[04:10] | So do i. I caught you. | 我也是 而且我抓到你了 |
[04:13] | I’m not a killer. | 我可不是个杀人犯 |
[04:16] | You are. | 你是的 |
[04:18] | That’s why you’ve always known what I am. | 这就是为什么从始至终你都那么了解我 |
[04:21] | That’s why you have more officer-related shootings | 这就是为什么 你任务中的开枪的次数 |
[04:24] | Than anybody else. | 比别人都多 |
[04:26] | Only I don’t fuck with you when you shoot somebody. | 只是当你开枪的时候 我没来烦你 |
[04:28] | Why couldn’t you pay me the same professional courtesy? | 为什么你不能像我这样专业点 |
[04:31] | There’s nothing professional about what you do. | 你的所作所为根本没有专业可言 |
[04:33] | I kill when I have to — on the job. | 我杀的人都是该杀的 并且在工作时间 |
[04:36] | Oh, so it’s okay to take a life | 也就是说只要你能因此得到薪水 |
[04:38] | As long as you get a paycheck for it? | 杀人也是可以的了? |
[04:40] | The city pays me to keep the law. | 这座城市雇我来执行法律 |
[04:42] | I’ve got news for you, sergeant. | 我有个信息给你 警司 |
[04:45] | My code requires a higher standard of proof | 我的原则比你所谓的法律 |
[04:48] | Than your city’s laws. | 对证据有更高的要求 |
[04:50] | At zero cost for the taxpayer? | 对于纳税人来说可以说零成本 |
[04:52] | If you ask me, I’m a bargain. | 如果问我的话 我的方式比较合算 |
[04:55] | That’s enough bullshit, morgan. | 别他妈的瞎扯 |
[04:58] | Let’s get this over with. | 要来就痛快点 |
[05:00] | Either kill me or set me free. | 要嘛杀了我 要嘛放我走 |
[05:02] | I actually think you’d like it if I killed you, | 事实上我觉得 你希望我杀了你 |
[05:05] | Just to prove your point. | 这样正好证明了你的观点 |
[05:06] | Morgan, you got to choose. | 摩根 你必须得选择 |
[05:08] | No, I need to go home. | 不 我需要的是回家 |
[05:09] | I’ve got fbi guards standing outside my door right now… | 现在还有一队FBI在我家门口守着呢 |
[05:15] | …to protect me from you. | 保护我免遭你的毒手 |
[05:19] | What’s it gonna be, morgan?! | 摩根 你到底想怎么样 |
[05:21] | Morgan, what’s it gonna be?! | 摩根 你到底想怎么样 |
[05:23] | Kill me now or set me free! | 要嘛杀了我 要嘛放我走 |
[05:25] | You only have two choices, morgan! | 你只有这两个选择 摩根 |
[05:27] | You can’t fucking ignore me! | 你他妈的不能这样忽视我 |
[05:31] | What’s wrong? | 这是怎么了 |
[05:32] | The place is a ghost town this early. | 这地方早上就像鬼屋一样 |
[05:35] | Besides, I thought we were out as a couple. | 另外 我觉得我们出入就像一对夫妻 |
[05:37] | Out and flaunting it are two different things. | 出入像夫妻和大肆宣扬是两码事 |
[05:40] | “don’t ask, don’t tell”? | 不问就不说? |
[05:42] | Works for the military. | 军方都这样 |
[05:43] | Not really. | 不见得吧 |
[05:48] | Oh, excellent. | 好极了 |
[05:50] | My subpoena for doakes’ phone records came through. | 道克斯的电话记录送过来了 |
[05:53] | He isn’t much of a talker. | 看来他不怎么说话 |
[05:55] | Not a lot of friends, I’m guessing. | 我想他一定没什么朋友 |
[05:59] | Except for one — check this out. | 除了这个 来瞧瞧 |
[06:00] | That’s lieutenant laguerta’s phone number, | 洛格丽塔警督的电话号码 |
[06:03] | And look at the time and date. | 再看看日期和时间 |
[06:04] | Doakes called her right after we launched the manhunt. | 道克斯是在颁布通缉令之后打电话给她 |
[06:07] | We could have traced that call. | 我们本可以追踪电话的 |
[06:09] | Doubt it. | 不大可能 |
[06:10] | Sergeant doakes wouldn’t have stayed on long enough, | 道克斯警司不会打太久 |
[06:12] | But laguerta should have given us the chance. | 但是洛格丽塔至少该给我们个机会 |
[06:14] | You’re gonna ream her, aren’t you? | 你打算怎么审讯她 |
[06:18] | Can I be there when you do it? | 审的时候我能在那吗 |
[06:19] | It’s kind of a hobby of mine. | 算是我的某种恶习吧 |
[06:21] | You can ream her yourself. | 你可以自己去 |
[06:23] | Me? | 我? |
[06:26] | I can’t dress down my own boss. | 我不能以下犯上啊 |
[06:27] | It’s your subpoena. your case. | – 是你传唤的 – 你的案子 |
[06:29] | Our case. | 是我们的案子 |
[06:31] | And I need to know if your lieutenant can be counted on. | 并且我需要知道你的警督是否靠得住 |
[06:34] | You know her better than I do. | 你比我更了解她 |
[06:35] | Lox? ugh, gross. | – 熏鲑鱼 – 恶心死了 |
[06:37] | Seriously, that would just get me in deeper shit with her, | 说真的 这会让我和她的恩怨更深 |
[06:40] | And laguerta already hates me. | 洛格丽塔已经很讨厌我了 |
[06:43] | You know, I’m not always gonna be around to run interference. | 你知道我不会经常去插手别人的事 |
[06:46] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[06:47] | You got at least five, 10 good years left in you. | 你至少还有5到10年的时间 |
[06:50] | I mean I won’t be around once this case ends, | 我是说这案子结束了我就不会在这了 |
[06:54] | So a reaming will be good practice for you after I’m gone. | 所以说我走了之后 问讯别人是个锻炼机会 |
[06:58] | I better refrigerate this. | 我还是把这个再冰一下吧 |
[07:12] | Taking a life is one thing, | 杀人是一回事 |
[07:13] | But the care and feeding of it is another. | 但是当保姆又是另外一件事 |
[07:16] | I can’t keep my problem locked away in a cabin forever. | 我不能把秘密永远藏在那个小屋里 |
[07:22] | Harry always said | 哈里经常说 |
[07:24] | There were plenty of people who deserved to die, | 有很多人是应得的报应 |
[07:26] | But no matter how hard I close my eyes and wish, | 但是无论我怎么努力去祈祷 |
[07:29] | Doakes isn’t one of them. | 道克斯都不应该是其中之一 |
[07:34] | Harry, you never prepared me for this one. | 哈里 你从来没教过我这个 |
[07:37] | What do I do? | 我该做什么 |
[07:39] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[07:43] | Get a description of juan ryness | 找一份约鲁·非斯的描述 |
[07:45] | To every patrol unit in the city, | 加派警力全城搜索 |
[07:46] | And wake up judge morehouse. | 叫醒莫豪斯法官 |
[07:48] | I need a warrant for ryness’ apartment immediately. | 我需要一张莱尼斯家的搜查令 |
[07:50] | Fisk, make sure you get that print… | 费斯克 记住把那个复印一份 |
[07:52] | She was dumped? | 她被抛尸了 |
[07:53] | Debra, get back inside the car like I told you. | 黛布拉 回到车里面去 |
[07:58] | Blunt trauma to the head? | 钝器敲击头部 |
[08:00] | I went over there. no one saw. | 我过去看了 不过没人发现 |
[08:03] | The blow to the head killed her. | 头部的敲击是她致死的原因 |
[08:05] | She took a brutal beating beforehand. | 之前她遭到了毒打 |
[08:08] | The guy who did this is an evil bastard. | 做这事的人是个十足的混蛋 |
[08:10] | You know who it was? oh, yeah. | – 你知道是谁 – 对 |
[08:12] | I’ve been trying to nail him for a while. | 我盯上他好一阵了 |
[08:15] | A pimp named juan ryness. | 一个叫胡安·莱尼斯的皮条客 |
[08:17] | she was one of his girls. | 她是他的女孩 |
[08:18] | She was dumped, right? | 她是被抛尸了吧 |
[08:20] | Get back in the truck. | 回到车里面去 |
[08:45] | You awake? | 你醒了 |
[08:46] | You for real? | 你难道不是真的吗 |
[08:49] | You got a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[08:52] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[08:56] | Yeah. why not? | 好的 |
[09:06] | I heard the news. it’s everywhere. | 我看新闻了 都传开了 |
[09:08] | Sergeant doakes is the bay harbor butcher? | 道克斯警司就是湾岸屠夫 |
[09:12] | That’s what they’re saying. | 他们是这样说的 |
[09:15] | I was right about you, dexter. | 德克斯特 看来我是对的 |
[09:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:18] | Why is the fbi guarding your building? | 为什么FBI的人守在你家门口 |
[09:20] | Oh, you know the federal government — | 你知道的 联邦政府… |
[09:22] | Any excuse to spend money. | 找借口花钱 |
[09:27] | It’s cold. | 凉了 |
[09:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:31] | Well, there’s nothing better on a muggy miami morning | 在迈阿密闷热的早晨 |
[09:34] | Than an iced coffee, right? | 没有什么比冰咖啡更爽的了 |
[09:42] | How are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[09:44] | They asked about you again. | 他们又在问你 |
[09:48] | And they’ve been pretty confused since we split up. | 而且自从我们分开之后 他们很迷惑 |
[09:54] | Yeah. me too. | 对 我也是 |
[09:56] | Are you still confused? | 你还迷惑吗 |
[09:58] | I’m generally confused most of the time… | 大部分时候我都很迷惑 |
[10:03] | But not about us. | 但不是关于我们的事 |
[10:07] | Good. | 那就好 |
[10:11] | No. | 不 |
[10:13] | It’s not good? | 不好吗 |
[10:15] | No. it’s, um, great… | 不 都说清楚了 |
[10:20] | To have this clarity. | 就再好不过了 |
[10:25] | I’m really glad you feel that way, dexter. | 我真的很高兴你这么觉得 德克斯特 |
[10:27] | The kids have been through so much lately. | 孩子们最近经历了许多事 |
[10:30] | With paul’s death and my mom moving out, | 保罗的死 我母亲也搬走了 |
[10:33] | I don’t want them to feel | 我不想让他们觉得 |
[10:35] | Like they’ve been abandoned by everyone they love. | 他们好像被他们所爱的人抛弃了 |
[10:43] | Does this mean we’re dating again? | 咱们又重新在一起了 |
[10:47] | That would be kind of fast, wouldn’t it? | 那样有点太快了 不是吗 |
[10:51] | I mean, you’re so important to them, | 我是说 你对他们如此重要 |
[10:54] | And they need you. | 而他们也需要你 |
[10:56] | But I don’t know. | 但我也不太清楚 |
[11:01] | I mean, maybe we could just… | 我是说 也许咱们就这样… |
[11:04] | Hang. | 保持现状吧 |
[11:07] | Like a sloth. | 像树懒一样先吊着 |
[11:09] | I can do that. | 我没意见 |
[11:14] | Well, if you’re free on saturday, | 如果你周六有时间的话 |
[11:16] | We’re gonna spend the day at the beach, | 我们想去海滩玩 |
[11:19] | And maybe we could all hang together. | 也许咱们可以一起去 |
[11:22] | A family of sloths. | 树懒之家 |
[11:29] | Let me get you some ice. | 我给你拿点冰块吧 |
[11:34] | I’ve been selfish — | 我一直都很自私 |
[11:35] | Only thinking about what happens to me. | 只在乎自己怎么样 |
[11:39] | But if I were ever revealed as the true bay harbor butcher, | 但一旦我是湾岸屠夫的真相被发现了 |
[11:41] | Rita and her children would be destroyed. | 丽塔和孩子们都会受牵连 |
[12:03] | Lieutenant? | 警督? |
[12:05] | Yes, morgan. | 什么事 摩根 |
[12:14] | I need you to take a look at these. | 我希望您能看看这些 |
[12:15] | I know what they are. | 我知道是什么 |
[12:19] | You didn’t report the call from doakes. | 您没有将道克斯的电话写进报告 |
[12:21] | Your task force doesn’t need | 你们专案组不需要 |
[12:22] | my help railroading a good cop. | 我来帮忙陷害一名优秀的警察 |
[12:28] | Doakes was officially a person of interest. | 道克斯已正式成为线索性人物 |
[12:30] | Not reporting that call | 不汇报那通电话 |
[12:31] | Could be considered aiding and abetting. | 将被视为是怂恿和协助 |
[12:33] | None of you wanted to hear what he had to say, | 你们没有人会想知道他都说了什么 |
[12:35] | So I didn’t tell you. | 因此我也就没有汇报 |
[12:38] | What did he have to say? | 他说了什么 |
[12:39] | That he’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[12:42] | And you believe him? | 而你相信他? |
[12:46] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:49] | And if he calls again? | 如果他再打电话来呢 |
[12:51] | He won’t. | 他不会再打来了 |
[12:53] | And you know this? because I know him. | -你这么确定? -因为我了解他 |
[12:57] | I thought I knew someone, too. | 我想我也很了解某人 |
[12:59] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[13:00] | So if lundy wants to flag me to captain matthews, | 如果蓝迪想把我告到马修警监那去 |
[13:03] | You tell him to go for it. | 你告诉他 让他尽管去 |
[13:05] | But james knows that I believe in him, | 但是詹姆斯清楚我相信他 |
[13:07] | So it was worth the risk. | 就算冒险也值得了 |
[13:09] | To your job? | 那你的工作呢 |
[13:11] | To your career? | 你的事业呢 |
[13:15] | You ever care about anyone, morgan? | 你有没有关心过别人 摩根 |
[13:18] | Yes. | 有 |
[13:22] | Then you shouldn’t have to ask. | 那你就不该那样问 |
[13:24] | Cause when you care about someone, | 因为当你关心别人的时候 |
[13:27] | You do what you have to do. | 你只会去做你该做的 |
[13:38] | Four different aliases — all issued by the d.o.d. | 四个不同的化名 都是由国防部发放的 |
[13:41] | During doakes’ stint with special forces. | 都在道克斯被限制使用特殊武力时期 |
[13:43] | We’ve attached these names to our temporary felony want, | 这些化名已被加入临时重案通缉犯名册 |
[13:47] | So if he uses one, we’ll be notified. | 他使用任何一个化名 咱们都会被通知 |
[13:49] | I remember when life was easy, | 我记得当初那些轻松的日子 |
[13:51] | When the only question I worried about was “who’s next?” | 那时我只考虑 谁会是下一个? |
[13:54] | Now it’s, “how can I dodge my protective detail? | 现在则是 我该如何避开那些贴身保镖 |
[13:57] | What should I do with my hostage?” | 该如何处置我的人质 |
[14:00] | These are not easy questions. | 都是些不简单的问题 |
[14:02] | Morgan, would you bring us up to speed | 摩根 能否给我们快速介绍一下 |
[14:04] | On the analysis from the blood slides? | 那些血液切片的分析情况? |
[14:07] | Of the 46 slides, | 在46张切片中 |
[14:08] | 18 belonged to previously known butcher victims. | 18名是已知的湾岸屠夫受害人 |
[14:12] | We’re still running the dna, | 我们还在进行DNA检测 |
[14:13] | But we’ve matched an additional 12 | 但我们还对另12名进行了数据配对 |
[14:16] | With felons in the criminal database, all reported missing. | 这些罪犯在犯罪数据库中均为失踪状态 |
[14:20] | We’ll proceed on the assumption | 我们将继续调查 |
[14:22] | That these 12 were bay harbor victims. | 并假设这12人均为湾岸屠夫受害人 |
[14:24] | It’s a fair assumption. | 是个不错的假设 |
[14:27] | Officer morgan, do you have the new victims’ jackets? | 摩根警官 你有最新受害人的消息吗 |
[14:31] | Sorry, sir. not my responsibility. | 对不起长官 这不在我的职责范围内 |
[14:36] | That’d be me. | 是由我负责的 |
[14:38] | Each of the 12 had at least one homicide on their records, | 12人中的每一个都至少有一项杀人记录 |
[14:43] | And we all know how the butcher loves a killer. | 大家都知道湾岸屠夫是如何偏爱杀人犯的 |
[14:45] | We’re checking into their last known whereabouts | 我们调查了他们最后可知的行踪 |
[14:49] | And any connection that their criminal cases | 以及他们的罪案与 |
[14:51] | May have had with sergeant doakes. | 道克斯警司可能相关联的地方 |
[14:53] | Forensics, expect a steady stream of evidence seized | 鉴定人员 接下来留意在疑犯公寓周边 |
[14:56] | From our suspect’s apartment over the next few hours. | 是否存在一系列的证据 |
[14:59] | You’re looking for any trace evidence | 你们要寻找蛛丝马迹的证据 |
[15:01] | That could connect him to these victims. | 任何能将他与受害人联系起来的证据 |
[15:02] | The rest of you have your assignments. | 你们其余的人继续进行调查 |
[15:05] | Let’s bring him in, folks. | 就让咱们来逮住他吧 伙计们 |
[15:11] | Special agent lundy? | 特工蓝迪? |
[15:13] | Dexter, is your sister all right? | 德克斯特 你妹妹还好吧 |
[15:15] | I wouldn’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:17] | But I wanted to talk to you about my protective detail. | 但我想和您谈谈关于我的监护问题 |
[15:23] | Angel, I hear you | 安吉儿 听说你 |
[15:25] | have 12 new butcher victims. | 找到12名新的湾岸屠夫受害人 |
[15:27] | Potential victims. | 嫌疑受害人 |
[15:28] | You got names? | 有名字吗 |
[15:33] | Mind if I keep this? | 能给我吗 |
[15:36] | We’re all working together now. | 咱们现在是一起工作啊 |
[15:38] | Why? you got an angle on doakes? | 怎么了 道克斯那边你又有发现? |
[16:05] | Oh, yeah. that’s good. | 噢 好 太好了 |
[16:08] | That’s real good. | 真是太好了 |
[16:11] | This is a waste of time. | 这只是浪费时间 |
[16:13] | If doakes is the butcher, | 如果道克斯是湾岸屠夫 |
[16:14] | We’re not gonna find trace evidence on his clothes. | 咱们是不会从他的衣物上发现线索的 |
[16:16] | The guy we’re after is way too careful for that. | 咱们要抓的这家伙对这方面可太仔细了 |
[16:19] | I have to agree with you there. | 我得承认你说的没错 |
[16:23] | You think it could be doakes? | 你觉得是道克斯吗 |
[16:27] | It’s not about what I think. it’s all about the evidence. | 这和我怎么觉得无关 证据说了算 |
[16:31] | All those times you called me “lab geek,” | 你总叫我”实验白痴” |
[16:35] | “fairy winkle,” “donkey fluffer”… | “奇幻滨螺” “驴娃娃”… |
[16:38] | …i’m just glad I took it lying down, you know? | 我真高兴我都忍下来了 知道吗 |
[16:42] | What the fuck, dex? | 到底怎么回事 德克斯 |
[16:44] | What which fuck? | 什么怎么回事 |
[16:46] | You told lundy to pull your protective detail? | 你让蓝迪撤掉你的贴身监护? |
[16:48] | Oh, she’s gonna hit you, isn’t she? | 噢 她要揍你 对吧? |
[16:50] | She’s gonna hit someone if you don’t get the fuck out of here. | 她是要揍某人 如果你还不出去的话 |
[16:52] | Hair-pulling may not be manly, but it’s very effective. | 揪头发的话不像男人 不过很有效 |
[17:01] | Doakes fucking hates you, dex. | 道克斯恨你入骨 德克斯 |
[17:03] | No doubt about that. and he’s a trained killer. | -毋庸置疑 -他是个训练有素的杀手 |
[17:06] | If he wanted me dead, it would have happened by now. | 如果他想杀我 他早就动手了 |
[17:08] | Is that supposed to be reassuring? | 你这么说是想让我放心吧 |
[17:09] | Doakes is a lot of things, but he’s not an idiot. | 道克斯是个复杂的人 但他绝不是傻瓜 |
[17:12] | He won’t come out of the shadows because of a grudge. | 他才不会因为怨念而暴露自己 |
[17:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:16] | Cause serial killers are so practical. | 因为连环杀手非常讲求实际 |
[17:19] | Actually, they are. | 事实上,他们是这样 |
[17:21] | Deb, I’m safer with lundy’s troops hunting doakes | 黛布 和蓝迪一起追踪道克斯很安全 |
[17:24] | Than babysitting me. | 比给我找保姆要安全的多 |
[17:25] | Lundy agrees. | 蓝迪也同意这点 |
[17:26] | That’s ’cause lundy doesn’t give a shit! | 那是因为蓝迪根本就不在乎 |
[17:28] | All he cares about is solving this case and moving on! | 他只关心解决了案子好继续 |
[17:32] | I thought he was the guy you could count on. | 我以为他是个能让你依靠的人 |
[17:36] | You are the only one I can count on, jackass. | 你才是我唯一能依靠的人 混蛋 |
[17:41] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[17:43] | Got to give deb credit for one thing — | 黛布也有值得表扬的地方 |
[17:45] | She knows how to express her feelings. | 她知道如何表达感情 |
[17:49] | If I was convicted as the butcher, | 如果我被判为湾岸屠夫 |
[17:51] | She’d probably explode. | 她可能会崩溃的 |
[17:53] | It’d be a waste of a perfectly good cop… | 那样的话就毁了一个好警察 |
[17:56] | And sister. | 和好妹妹 |
[17:59] | This isn’t just about me anymore. | 这不再只关系到我 |
[18:02] | It’s about deb and rita and the kids. | 这关系到黛布 丽塔和孩子们 |
[18:05] | I have only one choice for doakes. | 看来处理道克斯的方法只有一种了 |
[18:19] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[18:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:40] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:16] | No reason for you to suffer. | 没理由让你受罪 |
[19:25] | You come to a decision? | 你决定了吗 |
[19:27] | Yes, but I don’t think you’re gonna like it. | 是的 但我想你不会喜欢这个决定 |
[19:37] | So this is the way it ends. | 这也就是解决之道 |
[19:41] | Regardless of how we got here, | 先不说咱们怎么会这样 |
[19:44] | One of the two killers in this cabin has to go away. | 这小屋里两位杀手中的一个必须得死 |
[19:47] | I am not a killer. | 我不是杀手 |
[19:48] | Right. | 对 |
[19:50] | In terms of who goes, | 说到谁死 |
[19:53] | It boiled down to a philosophical question — | 这涉及到一个哲学问题 |
[19:55] | Which one of us has more inherent worth? | 咱们谁的自身价值更高 |
[20:00] | I know you’re fucking kidding me. | 我知道你在和我开玩笑 |
[20:03] | First I considered our value to the community. | 首先我考虑到咱们的社会价值 |
[20:05] | That was a wash. | 这样才公平 |
[20:08] | We’re both loyal civil servants. | 咱们都是忠诚的公务员 |
[20:10] | We work hard to keep the city clean. | 咱们努力工作以确保城市安定 |
[20:13] | You cut people up into little pieces. | 你把人切成一块一块的 |
[20:15] | Then I looked at our personal lives. | 然后来看看咱们各自的私人生活 |
[20:19] | And, well… | 然后 呃… |
[20:22] | That’s where the differences became clearer. | 咱们存在着鲜明的不同 |
[20:25] | Strange as it may seem, | 听起来可能有点奇怪 |
[20:27] | I have people who depend on me. | 我有依赖我的人 |
[20:30] | They would be devastated if they found out what I do. | 如果发现我的行为 他们会崩溃的 |
[20:35] | You, sergeant, | 而你 警司 |
[20:37] | You’re more of a lone wolf — easier to put down. | 你更像是孤单的一匹狼 不堪一击 |
[20:41] | No one in the pack to miss you. | 狼群里没有同伴会想着你 |
[20:43] | Fuck you. | 混蛋 |
[20:45] | Fuck you, morgan. I have a family. | 混蛋 摩根 我有家庭 |
[20:46] | I have my mother and my sisters. | 我有母亲和姐妹 |
[20:48] | Who you never visit. | 你从不去探望她们 |
[20:54] | It puts a pit in my stomach | 这让我感到心在刺痛 |
[20:57] | That I can only interpret as… | 这种感觉只能被理解为是 |
[21:01] | Sadness. | 悲哀 |
[21:05] | If you had a personal life, | 如果你有自己的个人生活 |
[21:07] | You might not have made me your obsession, | 你就不会对我纠缠不休 |
[21:09] | And we wouldn’t be here right now. | 那此刻咱们也就不会在这儿了 |
[21:25] | Sergeant, why would you hide | 警司 你为何要把一个 |
[21:29] | A dead drug dealer’s cellphone from me? | 已死毒贩的手机藏起来? |
[21:32] | You working on an exit strategy? | 你在策划出逃? |
[21:34] | I’m afraid that’s not gonna happen. | 恐怕那是不可能的了 |
[21:38] | If you want to bring me down, morgan, | 如果你想要撂倒我 摩根 |
[21:41] | You’re gonna have to open this goddamn cage first. | 你得先把这铁笼打开 |
[21:44] | So come on. bring it. | 快点 来呀 |
[21:47] | I already did. you just didn’t know it. | 我已经做到了 你只是没意识到而已 |
[21:56] | Mother fuck… | 混蛋 |
[21:59] | The sedative works fast. | 镇静剂效果更快 |
[22:00] | It’s probably best just to go with it. | 用点镇静剂可能更好 |
[22:07] | You think you’re a fucking hero, don’t you? | 你真以为你是他妈的什么英雄吗 |
[22:09] | Cleaning up the fucking streets. | 锄暴安良吗 |
[22:11] | Your old man would be proud. | 你老爸会为你骄傲吧 |
[22:16] | My old man was proud. | 我老爸确实为我骄傲 |
[22:20] | He knew? | 他知道了 |
[22:23] | He really was a fucking whack job. | 真他妈的就是”屠夫”啊 |
[22:26] | Name-calling at this juncture? | 这时候了你还骂得出来? |
[22:30] | What’s the point? | 还有何意义 |
[22:32] | Besides, my father was a legend on the force. | 更何况我老爸曾是局里的传奇人物 |
[22:34] | Is that what you think? | 你真以为是那样 |
[22:38] | They never told you. | 他们就没告诉过你 |
[22:43] | Told me? told me what? | 告诉我? 告诉我什么 |
[22:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[22:48] | What about my father? | 我老爸怎么了 |
[22:50] | What about my father? | 到底怎么了 |
[23:06] | A missed call. | 一个未接来电 |
[23:07] | If it’s dexter, tell him to come over. | 要是德克斯特 让他来一下 |
[23:15] | I have auri on saturday. | 周六我要见欧丽 |
[23:17] | Auri? what’s an auri? | 谁是欧丽 |
[23:18] | It’s my little girl. | 是我女儿 |
[23:20] | My ex never lets me see her on the weekends, | 我前妻从来不让我在周末见我女儿 |
[23:23] | But something came up. | 可最近不这样了 |
[23:25] | I have her all day on saturday. | 周六整天我都可以陪我女儿 |
[23:27] | Mm. delightful. | 那不错啊 |
[23:31] | But tonight you belong to me… | 可今晚你是我的… |
[23:34] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[23:36] | …and my walls. | …还有我的墙 |
[23:42] | Doakes said I had two choices — | 道克斯说过我有两个选择 |
[23:44] | Kill him or let him go. | 要么杀了他 要么放了他 |
[23:47] | But he neglected to look behind door number three — | 可他没注意看3号门后面 |
[23:50] | Hand him over to the fbi gift-wrapped. | 就像包好的礼物一样把他送给FBI |
[23:53] | I don’t need doakes dead. | 我可不需要让道克斯去死 |
[23:55] | I just need his fingerprints to complete my frame job. | 仅仅需要他的指纹就能完成我的计谋 |
[24:07] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[24:14] | One needs small comforts. | 有人需要舒服点 |
[24:35] | Every saturday, beginning dive classes | 每周日 在这个码头旁 |
[24:38] | Practice underwater skills beside this dock. | 都有潜水训练班在水下练习 |
[24:41] | Tomorrow they’ll find a morbid little surprise. | 明天他们可能会发现些恐怖的小意外 |
[24:48] | When the feds receive these kill tools | 等联邦调查员在这些凶器上 |
[24:50] | With their suspect’s prints on them, | 发现他们嫌疑人的指纹时 |
[24:52] | The only threat to me will be | 我唯一的威胁可能就是 |
[24:54] | The inane rants of a murderous madman. | 关于杀人狂魔的夸夸其谈 |
[25:03] | So close, I can feel it. | 如此临近 我能感觉得出 |
[25:15] | This tragic tale might still end in doakes’ demise, | 这个悲剧最终会以道克斯的死亡作为结束 |
[25:18] | But not by my hands. | 可却非我亲手所为 |
[25:21] | Harry’s legacy will remain intact. | 哈里的准则不会被违背 |
[25:24] | Harry… | 哈里… |
[25:25] | Why in the hell did doakes have to bring up harry? | 为什么道克斯要提到哈里 |
[25:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:40] | You just cut the cake, sweetheart. | 切蛋糕吧 宝贝 |
[25:42] | I’ll see who it is. | 我去看是谁来了 |
[25:46] | Tom. this is a surprise. come on in. | 汤姆 真是意外 快进来 |
[25:48] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Sweetheart, cut the lieutenant a slice. | 宝贝 快给警督切块蛋糕 |
[25:53] | It’s her birthday. | 今天是她生日呢 |
[25:54] | Oh! well, happy birthday, hon. | 是吗 生日快乐 |
[25:57] | But no cake for me, thanks. | 蛋糕就不必了 谢谢 |
[25:59] | Can I talk to you in private for a second? sure. | -我能单独和你谈谈吗 -当然可以 |
[26:02] | Save me an end piece. | 最后一块给我留着啊 |
[26:07] | God damn it! | 见鬼! |
[26:11] | Ryness is gonna walk because of a goddamn typo?! | 就因为打字出错就要放了莱尼斯?! |
[26:15] | Faulty warrant, harry. | 哈里 搜查令错了 |
[26:16] | there’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[26:17] | This is bullshit! harry! | -这是胡扯! -哈里! |
[26:20] | Now, look, don’t worry. | 现在听着 别着急 |
[26:21] | – Ryness will make another mistake. – yeah, right. | -莱尼斯还会犯事的 -没错 |
[26:24] | We just got wait for him to kill another girl! | 那就得这么等着 看他去杀另一个女孩 |
[26:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:38] | Happy birthday, kiddo. | 生日快乐 孩子 |
[26:43] | I’ll get the vacuum cleaner. | 我去拿吸尘器 |
[26:56] | You okay, dad? | 没事吧 老爸 |
[27:01] | I did the right thing in training you. | 看来我那么教你是对的 |
[27:03] | This just proves it. | 这次的情况就能说明问题 |
[27:06] | I did the right thing. | 说明我没做错 |
[27:14] | Debra. | 黛布 |
[27:16] | Will you wait? | 能等等吗 |
[27:17] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[27:20] | Nothing, according to you. | 没事 跟你没关系 |
[27:22] | So I said something? | 是我说错什么话了吗 |
[27:24] | Only that this relationship has an expiration date. | 只是我们的关系是有保质期的 |
[27:27] | If you want to write it off before it even begins, | 如果保质期没到你就想一笔勾销 |
[27:30] | go ahead. | 那就请便吧 |
[27:31] | When did I say that? | 我什么时候那么说了 |
[27:32] | Yesterday morning, you said, “when the case ends, we end.” | 昨天早上你说 案子结了我们就完了 |
[27:35] | I’m paraphrasing. | 我不过替你说得明白些 |
[27:37] | Debra, I thought you understood when we got involved. | 黛布 我以为开始的时候你就明白的 |
[27:41] | I track killers. that’s what I do. | 我追查凶手 那是我的工作 |
[27:44] | They tend to move around. I know that. | -他们势必会四处逃窜 -这我知道 |
[27:46] | Then I’m not sure | 那么我真是不确定 |
[27:48] | What you thought would happen when the case ended. | 你所以为的事情在案子结束后会怎么样 |
[27:53] | Honestly, I hadn’t thought about it, | 老实说 我还没想过 |
[27:55] | But it looks like you have, so now I know. | 但看来你已经想好了 所以现在我懂了 |
[27:58] | Consider me informed. | 记得通知我 |
[28:09] | One. | 要一杯 |
[28:11] | How come there’s never a circus when you need one? | 想看马戏团的时候怎么没有马戏团呢 |
[28:14] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[28:15] | I’m not sure I’ve ever felt that particular need. | 我不确信我曾经有想看马戏团的想法 |
[28:18] | Help me out here. | 帮帮我 |
[28:21] | What does a 7-year-old girl like? | 7岁的女孩喜欢什么 |
[28:22] | Astor likes cnn. | 爱斯特喜欢看CNN |
[28:24] | Yeah. that’s not gonna fly. | 没错 但是那个不会飞 |
[28:27] | I got auri all day on saturday. | 周六我可以和欧丽待上一整天 |
[28:29] | I want to do something fun — ideally, a lot more fun | 我想做点有意思的事 |
[28:33] | Than the stuff her mother does with her. | 起码我希望比她妈妈陪她做的事更有意思 |
[28:35] | It’s really not that hard to entertain a kid. | 逗孩子开心实际没那么难 |
[28:37] | Rita and I are taking hers to the beach on saturday. | 丽塔和我周六会带她的孩子去海边 |
[28:40] | See, now, that sounds perfect. | 看吧 那听起来真棒 |
[28:42] | It’d be great if we could tag along. | 要是我们跟着去就太好了 |
[28:48] | Sure, I guess. | 我想 应该可以 |
[28:49] | We’ll be there all afternoon. | 整个下午我们都在那 |
[28:54] | Sorry, but what’s with the highlights? | 抱歉 但是你的乐子进行得怎么样了 |
[28:55] | I was helping lila paint her loft last night. | 我昨晚帮莱拉漆了她的屋子 |
[28:59] | Red — the color of passion. | 红色 热情的颜色 |
[29:02] | Yeah. about lila. | 没错 说到莱拉 |
[29:04] | Uh, it’s probably better for everyone | 要是周六她能不去的话 |
[29:07] | If she doesn’t come along on saturday. | 可能大家都舒服点 |
[29:09] | Bro, I’m not stupid. | 老兄 我可不笨 |
[29:11] | Lila is like my after-hours project. | 莱拉可是我的业余项目 |
[29:15] | Besides, she should stay off the beach with skin like that. | 何况 她那样的皮肤最好不要去海边 |
[29:18] | Like a perfect porcelain doll. | 就像一只精致的瓷器娃娃 |
[29:25] | “paid 4 my lift ticket. where’s my snow? | “花钱买了4张票 哪有雪” |
[29:29] | Don’t make me come after u.” | “别让我找你麻烦” |
[29:31] | Sounds like mr. harlow is not only a master of metaphor, | 看来哈罗先生不止是个比喻大师呢 |
[29:34] | But also inclined toward violent confrontation. | 还比较倾向于使用暴力 |
[29:36] | Better find out who he is in case I have to deal with him. | 最好查明他的身份 以防万一要对付他 |
[29:43] | Armed with a phone number, | 用电话号码 |
[29:44] | Obtaining the mysterious text-messenger’s i.d. | 查出发送信息人的ID |
[29:47] | Wasn’t too hard, but is he a threat? | 并不困难 可他真是个威胁吗 |
[29:51] | “christopher harlow — known alias for jose garza. | 克里斯多夫·哈罗 又叫霍杰·加沙 |
[29:55] | “narcotics, armed robbery, | 滥用麻醉剂 持械抢劫 |
[29:58] | “and currently a fugitive from justice for murder. | 目前因杀人案在逃 |
[30:01] | Approach with caution.” | 要谨慎靠近才行 |
[30:16] | This guy could be trouble if he has knowledge | 要是这家伙知道 |
[30:19] | Of a certain cabin in the everglades. | 在沼泽地有间小屋就麻烦了 |
[30:27] | I’m safe. | 安全了 |
[30:30] | Happy trails, harlow. | 好好找吧 哈罗先生 |
[30:43] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[30:45] | Fuck! sneak much? | 靠 干吗偷偷摸摸 |
[30:47] | Sorry. I wanted to ask you something. | 抱歉 我有点事想问你 |
[30:49] | That is some big hair. | 那是什么发型 |
[30:53] | Hard to believe he’s our guy. | 真难相信他是我们的人 |
[30:55] | Amazing how easy it is to hide who you are from people, huh? | 没想到向别人隐瞒身份那么容易 对吧 |
[30:59] | Not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[31:03] | I was thinking about your birthday. | 我一直在考虑你的生日 |
[31:06] | You got like three months. | 还有三个月 |
[31:09] | Just get me a gift certificate at amazon. | 给我在亚马逊网站弄个免费买书的认证 |
[31:10] | Good to know, but the birthday I was thinking about was… | 好吧 可我在想的生日是… |
[31:14] | When dad threw the beer bottle. | 老爸摔啤酒瓶的那次 |
[31:18] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[31:21] | Out of the blue, dex. what brought that up? | 别那么郁闷 德克斯特 怎么提那事 |
[31:25] | Harry’s been on my mind lately. | 最近我老在想哈里的事 |
[31:29] | I was trying to remember… | 我尽力想回忆起… |
[31:31] | Matthews came over that night, right? | 马修那晚来过是吧 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 来过 |
[31:36] | He and dad got in a fight. | 他和老爸吵了一架 |
[31:39] | I ended up wiping beer off the walls. | 最后还是我把酒瓶碎片扫了的 |
[31:40] | Happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[31:44] | A killer went free. | 杀人凶手逍遥法外 |
[31:45] | that would upset any cop, right? | 会让任何警察都头疼 对吧 |
[31:48] | Nothing weird about that. | 没什么奇怪的吗 |
[31:50] | No, it wasn’t weird. | 没有 没什么奇怪的 |
[31:51] | It was just another example of dad’s priorities. | 那只不过又是一个说明老爸作风的例子 |
[31:53] | Kids versus case — case always won. | 孩子和案子 当然是案子更重要 |
[31:57] | Did he say anything else about it to you? | 关于这个他还和你说了什么别的吗 |
[32:01] | Right. | 对了 |
[32:03] | Dad sitting down with me to have a heart-to-heart. | 老爸和我推心置腹地谈了谈 |
[32:06] | Not that I didn’t want to. | 至少这是我想要的 |
[32:10] | Maybe you should have told him that. | 也许你早该跟他说的 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:16] | Deb had it rough. | 黛布不怎么好受 |
[32:18] | Harry had his hands full teaching me a trade. | 哈里亲自教会了我如何交易 |
[32:23] | But was there something else going on with him, | 但他还有其他什么吗 |
[32:26] | Or was doakes just trying to shake me up? | 还是道克斯只是想让我感到不安? |
[32:29] | I need to know if there’s more to the story. | 我得知道是不是还有其他内容 |
[32:39] | There’s a complication I don’t need. | 这又是一个我不想要的复杂因素 |
[32:43] | Hey, baby, what brings you back? | 嘿 宝贝 你怎么又回来了 |
[32:45] | I have two more walls at home | 家里还有两面墙没刷呢 |
[32:47] | Waiting for your expertise as a painter. | 还等着你这个专家的意见呢 |
[32:50] | Oh, there’s nothing I’d like to do more, but… | 我很愿意 可是… |
[32:54] | But what, darling? | 可是什么 亲爱的 |
[32:56] | I’m picking up auri, remember? | 记得吗 我得去接欧丽 |
[32:58] | We’re meeting dexter and rita at the beach. | 我们要和丽塔还有德克斯特在海边碰面 |
[33:01] | You know, I have a friend at miami art museum — | 知道吗 我在迈阿密博物馆有个朋友 |
[33:04] | Teaches an incredible children’s class. | 专门教小孩子的 |
[33:07] | Air-conditioned. | 还带空调的 |
[33:10] | You could bring the whole gang if you like. | 要是你愿意 可以带上大家 |
[33:15] | You mind if I take a rain check? | 不介意我们换个时间去吧? |
[33:17] | You know, with your history with dexter, | 你知道的 你和德克斯特的过去 |
[33:19] | It might be a little awkward. | 使我有点为难 |
[33:21] | He’s trying to work things out with rita. | 他想和丽塔和好 |
[33:26] | Oh, is he, now? | 真的吗 |
[33:29] | Well, you have a great day. | 希望你有个美好的一天 |
[33:33] | And, um, watch out for those sand fleas. | 小心那些沙蚤 |
[33:40] | Damn. she better be worth it. | 该死 她最好值得我这样 |
[34:09] | What was that shit last night? | 昨晚那是他妈的什么 |
[34:11] | Some kind of fucking scare tactic? | 一种他妈的恐吓手段吗 |
[34:13] | You said something before you passed out about my father. | 你昏过去之前 提到过我父亲 |
[34:16] | What was it? | 你知道些什么 |
[34:17] | I don’t know. what was it? | 我不知道 你说是什么 |
[34:18] | I was kind of drugged at the time. | 我当时不清醒 |
[34:23] | Don’t test me, sergeant. | 警司 不要试探我 |
[34:25] | I could have killed you. | 我本可以杀了你的 |
[34:27] | I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[34:30] | You didn’t because you can’t. | 你不杀我是因为你不敢 |
[34:33] | I’ve had time to think about this, morgan. | 摩根 这个事我琢磨很久了 |
[34:36] | I don’t fit that code you were talking about, do i? | 我不符合你说的那个原则 是吗 |
[34:41] | At first, I thought the butcher only went after criminals | 起初 我以为湾岸屠夫只杀罪犯 |
[34:44] | Because nobody gives a goddamn what happens to them, | 因为没人会在意他们发生了什么 |
[34:46] | But now… | 但是现在… |
[34:48] | Now I think you got a conscience. | 现在我发现你还是有良心的 |
[34:49] | Of course I have a conscience. | 我当然有良心 |
[34:53] | I left you a place to shit, didn’t i? | 至少我让你活下来了 对吗 |
[35:03] | It’s a small conscience. | 只是一点小小的慈悲 |
[35:05] | You’re actually angry. | 你发火了 |
[35:07] | I’ve never seen you angry. this is good. | 我还从来没有见过你发火 这样很好 |
[35:09] | I might live to see the outside of this goddamn cabin after all. | 毕竟我有可能活着看到外面的世界 |
[35:12] | What’d you say about harry? | 关于哈里 你说了什么 |
[35:14] | I believe the words “whack job” were involved. | 我相信这和”屠夫”有关 |
[35:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[35:19] | Is that what you’re worried about, man? | 伙计 你就是在为这事烦恼吗 |
[35:21] | I guess it would bother me, too, if it were my old man. | 如果他是我老爸 我也会为这事烦恼 |
[35:25] | Sergeant. | 警司 |
[35:28] | Okay. what the fuck? | 真他妈的 |
[35:32] | You know how I’ve been looking into your past, right? | 你知道我在调查你的过去 对吧 |
[35:36] | That’s why you’re in a cage. | 那就是你关在笼子里的原因 |
[35:39] | I found something I wasn’t supposed to see. | 我发现一些不为人知的事 |
[35:43] | It’s about your father’s death. | 就是关于你父亲的死 |
[35:45] | Heart disease — big mystery. | 死于心脏病 很有疑点 |
[35:47] | No, the mystery’s bigger than that. | 不 简直就是个弥天大谎 |
[35:50] | And someone up high didn’t want it solved. | 而且一些上级警官不想去调查 |
[35:56] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[35:59] | It was buried deep, but it was there. | 这事隐藏得很深 但是事实如此 |
[36:04] | What was there? | 那事实是什么 |
[36:10] | How about we go outside and talk about this, man? | 伙计 我们出去谈论这件事怎么样 |
[36:14] | I could use some air. | 我想呼吸新鲜空气 |
[36:18] | Not gonna happen. | 别做梦了 |
[36:20] | Yeah, well, then the mystery remains. | 那么 你就不会知道这个秘密了 |
[36:34] | I’m sure special ops taught you to rattle your captor, | 我相信特派员教会你如何和抓你的人周旋 |
[36:36] | But I should warn you, sergeant. | 但是我警告你 警司 |
[36:38] | You can’t play on my feelings. | 你骗不倒我 |
[36:43] | I don’t have any. | 因为我已经麻木了 |
[36:45] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[36:48] | Who’s lying now? | 看现在谁在撒谎 |
[36:59] | Sit down. that’s it. | 进去 对了 |
[37:10] | Hello, dexter. captain. | – 你好 德克斯特 – 上校 |
[37:13] | Please. I’m a civilian today. call me tom. | 今天休息了 叫我汤姆 |
[37:16] | You start your round yet? | 你要不要来一局 |
[37:20] | I’m afraid bayshore is a little outside my pay scale. | 恐怕这对我来说有点负担不起 |
[37:24] | so, what brings you out here on a Saturday morning? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[37:29] | I wanna know there’s anything unusual about my father’s death. | 我想知道我父亲的死有没有什么蹊跷 |
[37:35] | Uh, go on ahead. I’ll catch up. | 你们先去玩 我随后到 |
[37:41] | His heart gave out. you know that. | 他死于心脏病 你知道的 |
[37:43] | I heard there was more to it. | 我听到的不止是这样的 |
[37:46] | From whom? | 谁说的 |
[37:47] | Does it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[37:54] | I guess it was inevitable you’d find out one of these days. | 我就知道总有一天你会发现的 |
[37:56] | You know, harry was a good friend. | 你知道的 哈里是个很好的朋友 |
[37:59] | He was a great cop. | 他也是个好警察 |
[38:02] | But, um… | 但是… |
[38:04] | It’s a tough job. | 这是个很辛苦的工作 |
[38:06] | It can wear on even the best of us. | 即使对于最好的警察来说也是 |
[38:08] | My father was always firmly in control. | 我父亲一向奉公守法 |
[38:11] | That he was, but towards the end… | 是这样 但是到了后来… |
[38:16] | Look, dexter. | 瞧 德克斯特 |
[38:18] | The system doesn’t always work. | 司法系统不总是有用的 |
[38:21] | Sometimes they get away. you know that. | 总是有罪犯逃脱 你知道的 |
[38:23] | And that just got harder and harder for harry to deal with. | 就这样哈里就越来越难接受 |
[38:28] | I think that’s what did him in in the end. | 我想就是这个最后把他害了 |
[38:31] | What did? | 是什么 |
[38:39] | What am I missing here? | 我漏掉了什么 |
[38:46] | He killed himself, dexter. | 他杀了他自己 德克斯特 |
[38:51] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[38:53] | The autopsy showed an overdose of his heart medicine. | 验尸报告显示他服用过量心脏病治疗药物 |
[39:00] | That happens all the time. | 这样的事一直都有 |
[39:01] | People accidentally take the wrong dose. | 人经常会误服药 |
[39:03] | He called me the day before he died. | 他死之前有给我打过电话 |
[39:06] | He asked me to keep an eye on you and your sister. | 他拜托我照顾你和你妹妹 |
[39:09] | I didn’t realize what that call meant until he was gone. | 我直到他死了才知道那通电话意味着什么 |
[39:13] | So I made sure that autopsy never saw the light of day. | 因此我把验尸报告藏了起来 |
[39:17] | I was looking out for the two of you like I said I would. | 我也照顾你们 就像我承诺的 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry, dexter. | 很抱歉 德克斯特 |
[39:32] | Listen, why don’t we go to the club and have a drink? | 我们到酒吧去喝一杯怎样 |
[39:35] | We can talk some more. | 我们还可以聊聊 |
[39:36] | No. | 不了 |
[39:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | The legendary harry morgan — | 传奇的哈里·摩根 |
[39:47] | Force for justice, architect of all that I am. | 正义的使者 我的塑造者 |
[39:51] | Suicide. | 他自杀 |
[39:53] | It doesn’t make sense. | 根本说不通 |
[40:00] | Special agent lundy. | 特工蓝迪 |
[40:03] | I have good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[40:05] | I could use it. what do you got? | 我可能用得着 你发现什么了 |
[40:07] | Proof that james doakes | 证明詹姆斯·道克斯 |
[40:09] | Can’t possibly be the bay harbor butcher. | 不可能是湾岸屠夫的证据 |
[40:13] | You’re looking at the documentation of a stakeout | 你正在看的是我和詹姆斯 |
[40:16] | That james and I were on as partners seven years ago. | 七年前监视任务的文件记录 |
[40:19] | Very detailed. | 很详细啊 |
[40:21] | We were doing surveillance when one of your new victims, | 当时我们正对受害者之一的 |
[40:24] | Larry mueller, went missing. | 拉里·穆勒进行监视 而他失踪了 |
[40:25] | James and I were holed up in a motel room 24/7 for two weeks. | 我们在汽车旅馆247房间呆了两个星期 |
[40:29] | He didn’t have time to piss, | 他都没有时间去撒尿 |
[40:31] | Much less abduct and murder a man. | 更不用说诱杀米勒了 |
[40:38] | I respect your compassion for a friend and colleague, | 你对朋友及同事的怜悯之心 我很感动 |
[40:43] | But I’m afraid this proves nothing. | 但这些不能证明任何事 |
[40:45] | No, it proves that he was with me. | 不 它能证明当时我们俩在一起 |
[40:48] | It’s all here — specific dates and times. | 这里有具体的日期和时间 |
[40:52] | These are my personal stakeout logs. | 这是我自己的监视日志 |
[40:54] | And they’re very thorough, but I can’t use them. | 尽管很详尽 但是没有用 |
[40:59] | No. no. this is bullshit. | 不对 这不对 你在胡说八道 |
[41:02] | You got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的在跟我开玩笑 |
[41:04] | You can’t just ignore legitimate evidence. | 你不能对合法证据视而不见 |
[41:06] | I can, and I will ignore it | 怎么不能 我就要视而不见 |
[41:08] | Because you gave me no choice, lady. | 女士 是你让我没的选择 |
[41:11] | Those are your personal logs, | 那些只是你的私人日志 |
[41:13] | And your credibility was compromised | 因此可信性会大打折扣 |
[41:15] | The second you failed to report a phone call | 并且在他妈的FBI组织搜捕中 |
[41:17] | From the subject of a goddamn fbi manhunt. | 你接了一个电话却没有报告 |
[41:20] | It was a breach of protocol and ethics, | 这违反警队纪律和职业操守 |
[41:22] | And you’re lucky I don’t bring you up on charges. | 你很幸运 我不会控告你 |
[41:24] | What really pisses me off… | 让我头疼的是 |
[41:28] | Is you might be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[41:30] | But in trying to protect your friend, | 但是为了保护你的朋友 |
[41:32] | You blew the best shot we had of bringing him in from the cold. | 你错过了将他解救出来的最佳机会 |
[41:37] | Come back to me if you find evidence I can use. | 如果你找到了有用的证据 就来找我 |
[41:47] | I smell… | 我闻到了 |
[41:48] | Monster meat! | 怪物的肉香 |
[41:50] | Aah! | 天啊 |
[41:55] | I got ya! | 我抓到你了 |
[42:02] | Nyah-nyah, | 抓不到 抓不到 |
[42:04] | I tagged you. | 该你陪他们玩了 |
[42:06] | So? | 然后呢 |
[42:08] | So you’re a monster now. | 那么现在你就是怪兽了 |
[42:10] | Really? yeah. | – 是么 – 当然了 |
[42:12] | Come on, socio. I’m sucking gas here. | 来吧 伙计 我快不行了 |
[42:14] | Sorry, angel. my leg’s a little tight today. | 不好意思 安吉儿 我今天有点累 |
[42:22] | Aah! | 啊 我来了 |
[42:29] | It’s too soon, isn’t it? | 进展太快了 不是吗 |
[42:31] | For this. for us. | 对我们来说 |
[42:34] | No. | 不 |
[42:37] | Rita, that’s not it at all. | 丽塔 一点也不快 |
[42:41] | Then what is it? | 要不是为什么 |
[42:44] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 你怎么了 |
[42:52] | I always thought my father died of heart disease. | 我老是想起我死于心脏病的爸爸 |
[42:57] | And I just found out that’s not true. | 我刚刚才知道那都不是真的 |
[42:59] | He committed suicide. | 他是自杀的 |
[43:04] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[43:06] | I don’t know why he would do that to himself… | 我不知道为什么他那样对自己 |
[43:13] | …or me. | 对我 |
[43:19] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[43:29] | Whatever harry did and why, | 不管哈里做了什么 为什么这么做 |
[43:30] | I can’t let it distract me from my mission — | 我不能让它影响我的使命 |
[43:33] | Not when freedom is so close. | 特别是在自由如此靠近的时候 |
[43:38] | “found out where your cabin is. on my way. | 找到了你的木屋 我在路上了 |
[43:41] | I want my fucking snow.” | 我要我的清白 |
[43:45] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[43:53] | No one appreciates uninvited houseguests. | 没有人欢迎不速之客 |
[43:59] | Unless I can make the problem part of my solution. | 除非我能搞定它 |
[44:18] | Are you chad? | 你是查德吗 |
[44:20] | It depends on what you’re looking for. | 那得看你找谁了 |
[44:22] | Tim said to come to you. | 蒂姆让我来的 |
[44:26] | The rohypnol. | 那个拉皮条的 |
[44:28] | Roofies? | 迷奸药? |
[44:30] | You? | 你要? |
[44:34] | You’re just not my normal kind of customer. | 你不像我的那些常客 |
[44:36] | Oh, do stop talking. | 别说了 |
[44:44] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[44:58] | Thanks for coming. | 你能来我跟高兴 |
[45:04] | I thought we should talk. | 我想我们该谈谈 |
[45:07] | No. I should talk. | 不 是我该和你谈谈 |
[45:09] | I mean, I yell a lot… | 我是说我闹了很久 |
[45:13] | And bitch and complain, | 又骂又抱怨 |
[45:15] | And I keep expecting people to just guess what I want, | 我总想让别人猜到我要什么 |
[45:18] | But I never really say it. | 我从来不告诉他们 |
[45:21] | I’d like to hear it. | 我想听 |
[45:29] | You asked me what I thought would happen | 你问我当结案以后 |
[45:31] | When the case ended. | 我以为会发生什么 |
[45:34] | And the truth is, I had no fucking idea. | 事实上 我他妈的一点都没想过 |
[45:38] | And that was… | 那样会 |
[45:41] | Exciting, you know? | 很让人激动 你知道吗 |
[45:44] | The not knowing. | 关于未知 |
[45:47] | What might happen. what could be. | 会发生什么 |
[45:49] | It was all possibility. | 充满了各种可能性 |
[45:55] | And when you just assumed that we ended when the case ended, | 如果你认为结案的时候 咱们就玩完了 |
[46:01] | You crushed that. | 那你把它弄糟了 |
[46:07] | And I want it back. | 我想回到从前 |
[46:13] | Want to know what I thought would happen | 想知道我认为当结案的时候 |
[46:14] | When the case ended? | 会发生什么吗 |
[46:16] | What? | 什么 |
[46:17] | I thought the novelty of my aarp discount would wear off, | 我认为我这个快要退休的老头运气到头了 |
[46:21] | And you’d get tired of me. | 你会对我厌倦 |
[46:22] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[46:28] | That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said. | 这是你说的最肉麻的话 |
[46:43] | Lundy. | 蓝迪 |
[46:49] | On our way. | 我们在路上了 |
[46:51] | What do we got? | 有什么发现吗 |
[46:52] | A hit on one of doakes’ false i.d.’s at a car-rental agency. | 租车行发现了道克斯的假证件 |
[46:55] | Make, model, and license plate. | 车型 款式 以及车牌号都吻合 |
[46:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[47:11] | My hero. | 大英雄 |
[47:14] | This place looks like brand-new. | 这地方焕然一新了 |
[47:18] | It’s my pleasure, | 我很荣幸 |
[47:20] | Though I feel a little loopy from the fumes. | 虽说油漆味闻起来让我有点晕 |
[47:25] | So how was your day at the beach? | 那天你在海滩怎样 |
[47:28] | Auri wore me out. | 欧丽把我累坏了 |
[47:30] | You ever try and run in the sand? | 你试过沙滩上跑步是什么滋味么 |
[47:33] | I never run. you’re a better man than me. | 我没跑过 你可比我行 |
[47:37] | I’m glad you think so. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[47:39] | And how are dexter and rita? | 德克斯特和丽塔两人呢 |
[47:43] | Things are good for them. | 他们相处挺好 |
[47:47] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[47:48] | I think they’re gonna work things out. | 他们会好好相处的 |
[48:05] | We going somewhere? | 咱们去哪呢 |
[48:11] | Well, you know, I’ve been trying to hold off. | 你知道…我总想等一等 |
[48:18] | But, uh… | 不过… |
[48:20] | I don’t know. I don’t want to anymore. | 我想我已经等不及了 |
[48:24] | I think it’s time. | 就在此刻 |
[48:27] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[48:29] | Mm. you can have me. | 你已拥有了我 |
[48:31] | The thing is… I like it rough. | 其实…我喜欢狂野一点 |
[48:41] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[48:48] | Who the fuck is that? | 这他妈是谁 |
[48:49] | Some guy I picked up in a bar. | 酒吧里带回来的 |
[48:52] | He’s a known murderer and your final victim. | 臭名昭著的凶犯 你最后的受害者 |
[48:56] | You’re not gonna do what I think you are? | 你不会真想这么做吧 |
[48:58] | There’s no point in hiding it now, sergeant. | 这么躲躲藏藏是不行的 警长 |
[49:01] | You’re life is going to rest in the hands | 到最后 你所深信不疑的法制系统 |
[49:04] | Of the criminal justice system you put all your faith in. | 会为你戴上手铐 |
[49:08] | I wish you the best of luck. come on, morgan. | – 祝你好运了 – 拜托 摩根 |
[49:11] | We were just getting somewhere, you and me. | 我俩才刚开始了解对方 |
[49:14] | You ain’t got to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[49:15] | Come on. we’ll find a way. | 拜托 我们一起解决嘛 |
[49:19] | I’m afraid this is the only way for me. | 恐怕这是我唯一的出路 |
[49:22] | Excuse me. I need to get my supplies. | 抱歉了 我去拿装备 |
[49:26] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[49:39] | You are a very bad girl. | 你真是个坏女孩 |
[49:47] | I’m only just getting started, baby. | 我这才刚开始呢 宝贝儿 |
[49:51] | Be right back. | 我一会就来 |
[50:41] | Lila, you want a beer? | 莱拉 要喝啤酒吗 |
[50:54] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[51:05] | This is detective angel batista | 我是迈阿密警局凶杀组 |
[51:06] | from miami metro homicide. | 安吉罗·巴蒂斯塔探长 |
[51:08] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要救护车 |
[51:14] | There is no way people are gonna believe I did this shit. | 没人会相信是我干了这鸟事儿 |
[51:18] | You were u.s. special forces. | 身为前美国特种部队成员 |
[51:20] | I’m sure you have done this. | 你肯定这么干过 |
[51:22] | Wartime circumstances — heat of the battle. | 战争中那是特殊情况 |
[51:24] | But never cold-blooded, morgan. | 但我不会变成冷血杀手的 摩根 |
[51:26] | I’m sure that made things easier for you. | 我想这会让你好过一些 |
[51:30] | Morgan, god damn it, you got a conscience, man. | 妈的 摩根老兄你可是有良心的 |
[51:32] | You said it yourself. you go after killers. | 你自己也说过 你追查凶案 |
[51:35] | You take out killers. I get that. | 手刃凶手 这我能理解 |
[51:37] | But this — this is some sick-fuck ritual, man. | 可这…这是他妈的变态行为 哥们 |
[51:39] | You need help. let me help you, man. | 你需要帮助 我来帮你 |
[51:41] | Don’t worry, sergeant. I won’t make you watch. | 别担心 警长 我不会让你看的 |
[51:43] | I’m not uncivilized. | 我不是野蛮人 |
[51:44] | No. morgan. morgan, no! | 不 摩根 不要 |
[51:46] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[51:48] | You don’t have to do this! | 没必要这样做 |
[51:49] | You don’t have to kill this man! | 别杀他 |
[51:51] | This man is a felon with a body count. | 这厮是杀人无数的恶棍 |
[51:54] | He brought it on himself. | 他自找的 |
[51:55] | Morgan, turn him over to the law. | 摩根 自首吧 |
[51:58] | I live by my father’s law. | 我只遵循我父亲的准则 |
[52:00] | No! morgan! | 不 摩根 |
[52:02] | Morgan, don’t do this! | 摩根 别这么做 |
[52:12] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[52:34] | Sorry it had to go down like this, sergeant. | 警长 抱歉事情要弄成这样 |
[52:36] | But there really was no other way. | 但是真的别无选择 |
[52:43] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[52:48] | Stay away. | 滚吧 |
[52:51] | Just stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[52:54] | I’ve heard those words before — | 这话我听过… |
[52:57] | Three days before my father’s death. | 父亲过世三天前对我说过 |
[53:04] | Oh. hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[53:07] | Look what I did. | 看我的杰作 |
[53:13] | It’s juan ryness, the pimp who killed that girl. | 胡安·莱尼斯 那个杀死女孩的皮条客 |
[53:16] | I finally got him for you. | 我帮你逮到了他 |
[53:41] | Dad, what’s wrong? are you okay? | 爸爸 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[53:45] | Just stay away…please. | 走开…求你了 |
[53:48] | Stay away. | 离我远点 |
[53:54] | It was me. | 那都是因为我 |
[53:57] | The idea of a code was one thing — | 说什么行事准则… |
[53:59] | A grand idea. a noble cause. | 伟大的主意 高尚的动机 |
[54:03] | But the reality of it? | 可事实呢 |
[54:05] | Harry walked in on what he created… | 哈里步入他所缔造的一切… |
[54:09] | And he couldn’t live with himself. | 自己却无法承受现实 |
[54:20] | What, morgan? | 怎么了 摩根 |
[54:24] | What now? | 现在要怎么办 |
[54:28] | I killed my father. | 是我杀了我父亲 |