时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Jesus fucking christ. you’re the bay harbor butcher. | 我的上帝 你就是湾岸屠夫 |
[00:06] | I really hate that name. | 我真的不喜欢那个名字 |
[00:11] | What’s it gonna be, morgan?! | 接下来你要干什么 摩根 |
[00:13] | Kill me now or set me free! | 杀了我还是放了我 |
[00:15] | James knows that I believe in him, so it was worth the risk. | 詹姆斯知道我相信他 所以值得冒险 |
[00:18] | To your job? to your career? | 拿你的工作和职业? |
[00:20] | When you care about someone, you do what you have to do. | 如果你在乎一个人 你必须这么做 |
[00:23] | And your credibility was compromised | 你证据的可信性大打折扣 |
[00:25] | The second you failed to report a phone call | 其次 在FBI的大搜捕中 |
[00:27] | From the subject of a goddamn fbi manhunt. | 你没有报告接到了电话 |
[00:29] | What really pisses me off is you might be right. | 可最让我头疼的是 你说的可能是对的 |
[00:32] | The kids have been through so much lately. | 孩子们最近经历了很多事 |
[00:35] | I don’t want them to feel | 我不想让他们感觉到 |
[00:36] | Like they’ve been abandoned by everyone they love. | 他们被所爱的人抛弃了 |
[00:39] | Does this mean we’re dating again? | 这代表我们又可以约会了? |
[00:42] | I track killers. that’s what I do. | 我做的就是追查凶手 |
[00:44] | They tend to move around. | 他们可是会乱跑的 |
[00:46] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[00:48] | Then I’m not sure | 我不确定 |
[00:49] | What you thought would happen when the case ended. | 这个结案的时候 你有什么打算 |
[00:52] | I like it rough. | 我喜欢强势一点的 |
[00:53] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[01:01] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[01:02] | I don’t need doakes dead. | 我不需要道克斯的头 |
[01:03] | I just need his fingerprints to complete my frame job. | 我只需要他的指纹 完成我的计划 |
[01:07] | Every saturday, beginning dive classes | 每个星期六 初级潜水课 |
[01:09] | Practice underwater skills beside this dock. | 在这个码头练习水下技巧 |
[01:12] | Tomorrow they’ll find a morbid little surprise. | 明天他们会发现一些小惊喜的 |
[01:16] | I want to know if there was anything unusual | 我想知道我爸爸的死因 |
[01:18] | About my father’s death. | 有没有不寻常 |
[01:20] | He killed himself, dexter. | 德克斯特 他是自杀的 |
[01:22] | The idea of a code was one thing, but the reality of it? | 关于准则的想法是一件事 而事实呢 |
[01:27] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[01:28] | Harry walked in on what he created… | 哈里走进了他所创造的 |
[01:30] | And he couldn’t live with himself. | 但他自己却不能忍受的世界 |
[03:38] | I always thought hardening arteries | 我总以为是动脉硬化 |
[03:40] | Squeezed the life out of my father, | 榨干了我爸的生命 |
[03:42] | But it was me. | 但实际上是我害死了他 |
[03:48] | Harry gazed into the eyes of his creation and saw evil, | 哈里看到了他创造的邪恶 |
[03:52] | Pure and simple. | 纯粹又简单 |
[03:54] | My evil — it killed him. | 是我的罪恶面杀了他 |
[03:56] | That shit about your father — | 你爸爸的那点丑事 |
[04:00] | If you want to talk about it… | 如果你想谈谈 |
[04:04] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[04:05] | That my life is one tragic mistake? | 我活着就是悲哀的错误? |
[04:09] | We’ve all felt that at one time or another. I know I have. | 我们偶尔会有这种感觉 我就有过 |
[04:12] | Did you happen to be stuffing a human leg into a garbage bag | 你会总把人腿放进塑料袋吗? |
[04:15] | At that point? | 就这点来说 |
[04:16] | If you want to make a change, morgan, now’s the time. | 如果你想改变 摩根 是时候了 |
[04:18] | All you got to do is let me out of here. | 你要做的就是把我从这放出去 |
[04:21] | It’s over, man. | 结束了 伙计 |
[04:23] | It is over when I say it is! | 我说结束才结束 |
[04:26] | There’s that anger again. | 又发脾气了 |
[04:28] | You got to let that out, man. | 你又发脾气了 |
[04:30] | Careful, sergeant, you might get your wish. | 小心点 警司 我会如你所愿的 |
[04:35] | I’m flying without a code here. | 我来去无踪 |
[04:38] | I can unleash the beast anytime I want. | 我随时可以把那个怪物放出来 |
[04:40] | Morgan, you know that’s not the answer. | 摩根 你知道这不是解决方法 |
[04:42] | But it would feel fucking great. | 但我觉得他妈的太爽了 |
[04:44] | But you would hate yourself for the rest of your life. | 可是你下半辈子都会后悔的 |
[04:57] | All the things harry taught me, everything — | 所有哈里教给我的东西 |
[05:03] | It’s bullshit. | 全是狗屎 |
[05:10] | It’s the only way I know how to live. | 只有一种方法能让我活下去 |
[05:13] | Turn yourself in. | 是自首 |
[05:18] | Rule number one — | 法则一 |
[05:21] | Don’t get caught. | 不要被抓到 |
[05:24] | No, no, morgan, you’re spinning. | 不 不 摩根 你太累了 |
[05:27] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[05:28] | It’s only a matter of time before you hurt someone else. | 你会伤害别人 这只是时间问题 |
[05:30] | And I’m not talking about me — | 我不是说我 |
[05:32] | I’m talking about your sister or your girlfriend | 我是说你的妹妹和女朋友 |
[05:34] | Or even those kids. | 甚至是那些孩子 |
[05:37] | I would never — | 我永远不会 |
[05:38] | No, not on purpose, but you can’t control that shit | 不 就算不是故意 但你不能控制 |
[05:40] | That’s growing inside of you, morgan. | 内心不断的膨胀 摩根 |
[05:41] | It’s like cancer. | 就像癌症一样 |
[05:42] | And in case you haven’t noticed, it’s spreading. | 一旦你不注意 它就会扩散 |
[05:47] | End it now. | 让它结束吧 |
[05:49] | Take responsibility for who you are, man. | 为你自己负责 伙计 |
[05:55] | We’ll go to the station together. | 我们一起回警局 |
[05:56] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[06:06] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[06:08] | Morgan, don’t answer that. | 摩根 不要接电话 |
[06:10] | Stay with me, man. | 和我一起 伙计 |
[06:14] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[06:15] | Morgan! | 摩根! |
[06:17] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[06:19] | Yes, this is dexter morgan. | 我是德克斯特·摩根 |
[06:21] | Mr. morgan, my name is dr. hill. | 摩根先生 我是希尔医生 |
[06:23] | I work at good samaritan hospital. | 我在萨马里坦医院工作 |
[06:25] | I’m calling on behalf of lila tournay. | 我代表莱拉·托纳给你打电话 |
[06:27] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[06:29] | You’re listed as her emergency contact. | 她将你列为紧急呼叫名单 |
[06:32] | Ms. tournay was rushed into our e.r. | 托纳小姐被送到我们的急诊室 |
[06:34] | In respiratory arrest. | 呼吸困难 |
[06:35] | Could you come to the hospital? | 你能来医院吗 |
[06:37] | I’m two hours away. call somebody else. | 我要2小时才能到 找别人吧 |
[06:39] | Mr. morgan, there’s a legal complication. | 摩根先生 已经出现了并发症 |
[06:42] | What kind of complication? | 什么并发症 |
[06:46] | I can’t discuss it over the phone. | 电话上我讲不清 |
[06:48] | You really need to be here. | 你必须来这里 |
[06:54] | Where are you going, morgan? | 你要去哪 摩根 |
[06:56] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[06:56] | I’ll send the fbi your way soon enough. | 我会给FBI足够的时间找到你 |
[06:58] | You’re still gonna try to frame me? | 你还是要摆我一道? |
[07:00] | I’m kind of down a path here. | 我是给你留了后路 |
[07:03] | You’ll get your chance to tell them I’m the killer, | 你有机会告诉他们我是凶手 |
[07:05] | And they’ll ignore you like before, and I’ll — | 他们会和以往一样忽略你 然后我会 |
[07:08] | And you’ll burn in hell. | 你会浴火重生 |
[07:10] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[07:13] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[08:01] | He’s gone, dex. | 他死了 德克斯 |
[08:03] | Dad’s heart finally gave out. | 爸爸的心跳停止了 |
[08:10] | Harry’s heart gave out when he saw what’s inside me. | 当哈里看见我的内在时 心跳就停止了 |
[08:13] | He thought he could tame it, give it a purpose, | 他以为他会驯服它 |
[08:16] | Help it find a place in the natural order. | 让它重回正轨 |
[08:18] | Guess he was wrong. | 但他错了 |
[08:24] | Dexter? | 德克斯特? |
[08:26] | Mr. morgan? yeah. | – 是摩根先生吗 – 是的 |
[08:27] | I need a second alone with him, okay? thanks. | 我要单独跟他谈谈 行吗 谢谢你 |
[08:31] | Dr. hill — we spoke on the phone | 希尔先生 我们通过电话 |
[08:32] | Regarding your girlfriend, ms. tournay. | 对于你的女朋友 托纳小姐 |
[08:34] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[08:36] | Oh, I thought she said she was. | 她说她是 |
[08:38] | Yeah, she probably did. | 对 她很有可能这么说 |
[08:40] | So, you’re… | 那么你是? |
[08:41] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[08:43] | Look, why is angel here? | 听我说 安吉儿为什么会在这 |
[08:45] | We found rohypnol, | 我们发现了催情药 |
[08:47] | the date-rape drug, | 也就是所谓的迷奸药 |
[08:48] | In lila’s system. | 在莱拉体内 |
[08:49] | With her bruising, the wound to the back of her head — | 从她的擦伤来看 伤口在她脑后 |
[08:52] | We may be looking at a case of sexual assault. | 这可能是一起性侵犯 |
[08:55] | No, no, that didn’t happen. | 不 不 那不可能 |
[08:57] | Ms. tournay has no recollection of what did happen. | 托纳小姐对发生的一切一无所知 |
[09:00] | She’s requested we perform a rape kit. | 她要求我们进行全面的性检查 |
[09:04] | I need to talk to her. | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[09:21] | Dexter, you came to see me. | 德克斯特 你来看我了? |
[09:24] | You’re so sweet. | 你真体贴 |
[09:26] | The doctors think angel raped you. | 医生怀疑安吉儿强奸了你 |
[09:33] | Did he? everything’s a bit fuzzy. | 是吗 我记不清了 |
[09:35] | This is desperate. | 真让人绝望 |
[09:37] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[09:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:41] | I’m just glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[09:44] | I missed you so much. | 我太想你了 |
[09:47] | This is how you win me back? | 以为这样就能让我回到你身边? |
[09:50] | Framing a good man to get what you want? | 算计一个好人然后得到你想要的? |
[09:53] | Which is precisely what I’m doing to doakes. | 这不正是我对道克斯做的吗 |
[09:58] | What’s the matter, dexter? | 德克斯特你怎么了 |
[10:01] | You look so sad…lost. | 你看起来那么迷茫 悲伤 |
[10:06] | Don’t do this. | 别来这一套 |
[10:10] | I won’t press charges against angel. | 我不会告安吉儿 |
[10:12] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你想让我做什么 我就做什么 |
[10:19] | If you promise to take me back. | 只要你答应回到我身边 |
[10:22] | Why can’t you just let me go? | 你为什么就不肯放过我 |
[10:24] | Because I’m your real soul mate. | 因为我是你灵魂的伴侣 |
[10:28] | Not rita. | 不是丽塔 |
[10:30] | Me. | 而是我 |
[10:31] | I see you. | 我看见了 |
[10:33] | Inside. | 你的内心 |
[10:37] | I’m the only one. | 只有我看得见 |
[10:39] | Look where it’s gotten you. | 看看你到底是什么 |
[10:47] | You know that I could never do anything like that, right? | 你知道我永远都不会那样做的 对吧 |
[10:49] | You don’t even have to say anything, angel. | 你什么也不用说了 安吉儿 |
[10:52] | You warned me about her, but my dick wouldn’t listen. | 你警告过我 但是我无法控制我的欲望 |
[10:56] | I could lose everything over this. | 我会因为这个失去一切 |
[10:59] | What would I say to my little girl? | 我怎么跟我的女儿交代 |
[11:02] | The doctor said lila has 72 hours to press charges. | 医生说 莱拉72小时内有权起诉 |
[11:05] | Maybe she’ll come to her senses. | 可能她会自己想明白 |
[11:11] | I should get home and grab a few hours of sleep. | 我要回家睡会 |
[11:13] | Let me get this. | 我来结帐 |
[11:14] | No, back off. I got it. | 不 别 我来 |
[11:21] | Oh, angel. | 安吉儿 |
[11:26] | If I got to choose a person — | 如果我能选择成为某个人 |
[11:28] | A real person — to be like… | 一个真正的人 |
[11:33] | Out of anyone, it’d be you. | 我会选择成为像你这样的人 |
[11:38] | I’m not really sure what that means, | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[11:40] | but, thanks, dex. | 但是谢谢你 德克斯 |
[11:47] | See you in the morning. | 明天见 |
[11:51] | Oh, and, uh, I’d appreciate it | 对了 我感激不尽 |
[11:54] | If you didn’t mention this to anyone at the station. | 如果你不把这个告诉警局的同事 |
[11:58] | Of course not. | 我当然不会说 |
[12:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[12:05] | How did it come to this? | 怎么会这样 |
[12:06] | I’ve always gone after criminals. | 我总是追捕罪犯 |
[12:08] | Now I have the fate of two cops in my hands. | 现在却掌握着两个警察的命运 |
[12:11] | Doakes was right. | 道克斯说的对 |
[12:12] | The cancer is spreading. | 癌细胞扩散了 |
[12:20] | We’re out of yogurt. | 我们没有酸奶酪了 |
[12:22] | Add it to the list. | 那就买点 |
[12:23] | We’ll stop by the store tonight. | 我们今晚去购物 |
[12:25] | The store’s on the way to work. | 超市在上班的路上 |
[12:27] | It’s also on the way home. | 也在回家的路上 |
[12:28] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[12:30] | Hey, who joined who in the shower this morning? | 今早是谁要跟谁一起沐浴啊 |
[12:32] | How about, in the future, | 要不以后这样? |
[12:34] | I set the alarm 10 minutes earlier? | 我把闹钟提前10分钟? |
[12:35] | Make it 20. | 提前20分钟吧 |
[12:38] | “the future –” I’m liking the sound of that. | “以后” 这说法我喜欢 |
[12:45] | We’re being ordered to work. | 有人命令我们得去上班了 |
[12:47] | Fuck that. you’re the head of the task force. | 见鬼 你是老大 谁敢命令你 |
[12:50] | You do the ordering. | 你才是下命令的人 |
[12:56] | Who’s d.d. adams? | 谁是D·D·亚当斯 |
[12:58] | My boss. | 我的老板 |
[13:02] | Mission accomplished. | 计划成功了 |
[13:04] | The weapons I tossed into the ocean | 我丢进海里面的凶器 |
[13:06] | Were found as planned. | 按计划的被找到了 |
[13:07] | One more nail in doakes’ coffin. | 给道克斯的棺材又加上了个钉子 |
[13:09] | All right, people. listen up. | 好了 你们听好 |
[13:11] | This is fbi deputy director max adams. | 这是FBI的副主管马克斯·亚当斯 |
[13:14] | He just got in from washington. | 他刚从华盛顿来 |
[13:15] | He’s going to be helping us out for a while. | 他要来帮我们一段时间 |
[13:18] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[13:19] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[13:21] | Once again, I have pledged our full cooperation and resources, | 再次保证 我们将不遗余力的协助合作 |
[13:24] | So let’s make him feel at home. | 让我们使他宾至如归吧 |
[13:27] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[13:28] | The murder weapons before you were recovered yesterday | 昨天一班初级潜水员 |
[13:31] | By a beginning scuba-diving class. | 在你之前找到了凶器 |
[13:34] | The instructor contacted the fbi directly, | 那个教练立刻联系了FBI |
[13:36] | Which brought them to my attention. | 引起了我的注意 |
[13:38] | Fingerprint analysis ties them to one james doakes. | 指纹结果指向詹姆斯·道克斯 |
[13:41] | This doesn’t prove a goddamn thing. | 这才证明不了什么 |
[13:43] | Not now, maria. | 别急 玛丽亚 |
[13:44] | Why wasn’t I brought in on this? | 为什么不算上我 |
[13:45] | You just were, frank. | 刚算上你 弗兰克 |
[13:47] | Now, we know sergeant doakes has been… | 我们知道道克斯警司已经… |
[13:49] | Lundy better watch his back. | 蓝迪应该小心为妙 |
[13:51] | …he’s abandoned the tools of the trade, | …他丢了营生工具 |
[13:53] | That means he’s probably on the run. | 意味着他可能正在四处逃窜 |
[13:55] | This footage was taken four days ago at a mobile station | 这段录像是四天之前在那不勒斯东南部 |
[13:57] | Just off highway 41, southeast of naples. | 41号公路下的一个加油站拿来的 |
[14:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, sergeant james doakes. | 女士们先生们 詹姆斯·道克斯警司 |
[14:05] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[14:08] | $3.49 for regular? | 3.49美元的普通汽油? |
[14:11] | So, we have let our target get away once. | 好了 我们已经让目标溜走了一次 |
[14:17] | Let’s not drop the ball again. | 千万不能再丢分了 |
[14:19] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[14:21] | Highway 41 runs through the everglades national park. | 41号公路横穿沼泽地国家公园 |
[14:24] | It won’t be long now. | 不用太久 |
[14:25] | I can hang this on doakes and then… | 我就可以让道克斯的罪名坐实 然后 |
[14:30] | Then what? | 然后怎么样 |
[14:32] | Years of trials and appeals with him pointing his finger | 连年的审判和上诉 让他 |
[14:35] | And calling me killer? | 指着鼻子骂我是凶手? |
[14:37] | For such a neat monster, | 想我行凶都如此细致 |
[14:40] | I’m making an awfully big mess. | 怎么搞得这么一团乱 |
[15:25] | Where does this prick adams | 这个混蛋亚当斯怎么能 |
[15:27] | Get off taking such cheap shots at lundy? | 就这样对蓝迪颐指气使耀武扬威 |
[15:30] | I heard that doakes walked off | 我听说道克斯是大摇大摆地走掉的 |
[15:31] | In the middle of lundy’s questioning | 那时候蓝迪正在问他话 |
[15:33] | And that lundy didn’t stop him. | 而蓝迪也没有阻止他 |
[15:37] | I might have heard that wrong. | 我可能是听错了 |
[15:39] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[15:41] | Peters. | 皮特斯 |
[15:42] | Nice hair, borelli. | 发型不错 波利 |
[15:43] | I’m sure the johns up in boys town | 我敢打赌俱乐部里的小子们 |
[15:45] | Are loving that duran duran look. | 都喜欢这种硬硬的发型 |
[15:47] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[15:49] | You meatheads lose your sense of humor? | 你们这群混蛋幽默感被狗吃了? |
[15:51] | Your joke wasn’t funny. | 你的笑话一点儿都不好笑 |
[15:53] | We have a warrant for detective batista’s arrest. | 我们奉命逮捕巴蒂斯塔警探 |
[15:59] | Bullshit. for what? | 放屁 什么罪名 |
[16:02] | A woman named lila tournay | 一个叫做莱拉·托纳的女人 |
[16:04] | Has filed sexual-assault charges against him. | 控告他性侵犯 |
[16:07] | That fucking bitch. | 那个该死的婊子 |
[16:08] | Debra, it’s okay. I knew this was coming. | 黛布拉 没关系的 我就知道会这样 |
[16:10] | It’s not okay. captain, lieutenant! | 怎么没有关系! 警监! 警督! |
[16:13] | Put those away or I will shove them up your ass! | 闪开吧 当心我把它们塞进你的屁眼 |
[16:15] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[16:17] | We’ve been asked to bring detective batista upstairs for processing | 我们要把巴蒂斯塔警探带回去协助调查 |
[16:20] | I am sure that detective batista | 我确定巴蒂斯塔警探 |
[16:22] | Will go along with you peacefully. | 会自觉跟你走的 |
[16:27] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[16:29] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事的 |
[16:32] | It isn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[16:34] | I warned angel. | 我警告安吉儿了 |
[16:36] | Still, I hate to see him disgraced in front of everyone. | 但我还是不想看到他在众人面前丢脸 |
[16:41] | And laguerta about to lose her former partner, her friend. | 洛格丽塔失去了她的前搭档和挚友 |
[16:47] | Even lundy is caught | 就算是蓝迪也被笼罩在 |
[16:50] | In hurricane dexter’s path of destruction. | 我的”德式飓风”的破坏范围之内 |
[16:54] | Maybe this is how evil works. | 或许这就是邪恶的行事方法 |
[16:57] | Destroying everything it touches…including my father. | 破坏一切关系物…我爸也是这样 |
[17:06] | Hey. | 喂 |
[17:07] | You’re not gonna believe the morning I’m having. | 你不知道我过了一个怎样的早晨 |
[17:10] | I know the feeling. | 我有同感 |
[17:12] | My car is stalled on harper and 3rd. | 我的车坏了 在哈珀路第3个路口 |
[17:14] | Think you can come get me? | 你来接我好吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah, hang tight. I’ll be right there. | 好 就待在那 我马上到 |
[17:18] | Thanks, dex. | 谢谢你 德克斯 |
[17:22] | I’m the helpful handyman. how evil can I possibly be? | 我是个万能小杂工 能怎么邪恶呢 |
[17:25] | I’m sparing rita and deb by framing doakes. | 我要陷害道克斯以免丽塔和黛布受到伤害 |
[17:29] | Right? | 是吧 |
[18:28] | Over here! | 那儿! |
[18:36] | Thank god. | 上帝啊 |
[18:38] | Eh, pana. que haces por aqu? | 兄弟 你要去哪 |
[18:39] | I’ve been held prisoner in a cabin for two fucking days. | 我在一个小屋被困了他妈两天 |
[18:43] | – 小屋? – 是的 小屋 Caba袮? si, si, la caba袮. | |
[18:45] | Fucking hellhole. | 烂地方 |
[18:47] | 要送你回去? Cual es la caba袮? | |
[18:49] | No, no. I don’t want to go to the cabin. | 不 不 我不想回那个小屋 |
[18:51] | 我要去那边 La caba袮 esta all? | |
[18:54] | I need you to get my ass out of here. | 我只要你把我带出这个鬼地方! |
[18:55] | I’m a police sergeant. miami metro homicide. | 我是个警探 迈阿密凶杀调查科 |
[18:57] | Policia? | 警察? |
[18:58] | Si, si. policia. | 是的 是警察 |
[19:02] | Vamanos. | 走吧 |
[19:10] | I’ve got to run upstairs. | 我得上去看看 |
[19:12] | There’s a whole batista thing going on. | 巴蒂斯塔的案子还在查 |
[19:14] | -Lunch today? -doubtful. | – 今天一起吃饭? – 可能不行 |
[19:15] | I’ve got to write up a status report | 我必须写个现状报告 |
[19:18] | For deputy director adams. | 给副主管亚当斯 |
[19:20] | Why’d they send that dipshit? | 他们为什么派这个笨蛋来? |
[19:21] | Washington gets nervous when there’s no movement on a case, | 政府方面对此案毫无进展感到担忧 |
[19:24] | Especially one as big as this. | 特别是这么大的案子 |
[19:25] | No movement? | 毫无进展? |
[19:27] | You’re the reason they found the blood slides in doakes’ car. | 是你让他们找到了道克斯车里的血液切片 |
[19:30] | I’m also the one who let him get away. | 我还让他跑了 |
[19:32] | We all let him get away. | 是我们让他跑了 |
[19:34] | I was in charge. | 我为此负责 |
[19:36] | The evidence was there, | 证据在就在那儿 |
[19:38] | But something inside me wasn’t convinced he was our guy, | 但我内心深处不确定他就是我们的凶手 |
[19:41] | So I let him walk. | 所以是我让他走掉的 |
[19:43] | It was a bad call. | 真糟糕 |
[19:45] | Now we might never — | 现在我们可能永远也… |
[19:47] | Stop it. | 停 |
[19:48] | Stop what? | 停什么 |
[19:49] | Acting like me. | 学我 |
[19:52] | You’re a god. | 你是神 |
[19:54] | Don’t you forget it. | 忘了吗 |
[19:59] | So, what do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么问题 |
[20:02] | Carburetor. | 汽化器吧 |
[20:03] | Transmission. | 传输问题 |
[20:04] | That round, black hose thing. | 那一根 黑色软管 |
[20:07] | I’m more a boat guy. | 我都可以修船了 |
[20:09] | The last thing I need right now is a major repair bill. | 我现在需要一笔大修的费用 |
[20:12] | Throw in a tow and rental car, | 拖到修车厂再租一辆车 |
[20:15] | There goes astor’s piano lessons. | 就像宇航员的钢琴课一般遥不可及 |
[20:17] | Here, take the mini-van. | 拿着 把我的小货车拿去 |
[20:19] | No, I can’t. it’s too big of an inconvenience. | 不 不行 这太麻烦了 |
[20:21] | You can drop me off back at work. | 你可以让我搭个顺风车 |
[20:23] | I’ll borrow something from the motor pool. | 我去车辆调配场借点零件 |
[20:28] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[20:31] | Dinner? | 一起吃晚餐? |
[20:33] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[20:36] | Pack a lunch, bring the kids, | 打包点食物 带上孩子们 |
[20:37] | Let me take you out on the ocean tomorrow. | 明天我们去海边 |
[20:40] | The kids have school tomorrow. | 孩子们明天要上学 |
[20:42] | Think of it as a field trip. | 就当是修学旅行啊 |
[20:43] | You don’t know cody’s teacher. | 你不知道柯迪的老师… |
[20:45] | It’s just one day — just one more day. | 就一天…就再一天 |
[20:50] | Is everything okay, dexter? | 一切都还好吗 德克斯特 |
[20:52] | Look, after everything we’ve been through lately, | 最近一段时间我们经历了许多 |
[20:54] | I just want to be together with you guys. | 我只是希望和你们待在一起 |
[20:58] | Is that selfish? | 很自私是吗 |
[20:59] | No. | 不 |
[21:02] | No, it’s lovely. | 这很温馨 |
[21:13] | Sergeant doakes can rejoice. | 道克斯警司可以高兴下了 |
[21:16] | I come bearing real food. | 我带来真的食物了 |
[21:32] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[21:43] | Apurate. all? | 站那别动 懂吗 |
[22:24] | Hey, vamanos. | 走了 |
[22:26] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[22:32] | Suck my dick, motherfucker. you understand that shit? huh? | 你他妈的混蛋 你懂我说什么吗 |
[22:34] | Apurate. | 叫你别动 |
[22:35] | Esteban? | 伊斯特班 |
[22:37] | Esteban! | 伊斯特班 |
[22:38] | Esteban, vamanos. | 伊斯特班 先走吧 |
[22:44] | 叫你别动了 Gabr驨 no mejor a ventellar. | |
[22:48] | Esteban! | 伊斯特班 |
[22:51] | Esteban? | 伊斯特班 |
[23:06] | Friends of yours? | 你的朋友? |
[23:08] | From what I can tell, | 据我来看 |
[23:09] | They’re friends of that drug dealer. | 他们和那个毒品贩子是一伙的 |
[23:11] | They would’ve killed me | 一旦我把毒品全都带上船之后 |
[23:13] | Once I had all that coke on the boat. | 他们就会杀了我 |
[23:17] | Thanks, morgan. | 谢了 摩根 |
[23:24] | Well, this is awkward. | 这是挺尴尬的 |
[23:31] | I think we made some alligators very happy. | 鳄鱼朋友们又该高兴了 |
[23:38] | So, here we are. | 我们又回来了 |
[23:40] | Back to fucking square one. | 又回到这个笼子里 |
[23:43] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[23:51] | I’ll tell you what, james. | 告诉你吧 詹姆斯 |
[23:53] | Can I call you james? | 我能叫你詹姆斯吗 |
[23:55] | Knock yourself out. | 随你的便 |
[24:00] | I’m toying with an idea. | 我一直在想 |
[24:05] | I’ve been under federal investigation for two months. | 我已经在联邦调查下生活了两个月了 |
[24:10] | My trophies were stolen. | 我的战利品也被偷了 |
[24:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:16] | The code I live by has been shattered. | 我得以生存的准则也破灭了 |
[24:21] | And I have a co-worker in a cage. | 还把自己的同事关在笼子里 |
[24:24] | Things aren’t going so well. | 事情越来越糟糕了 |
[24:27] | No shit. I can see that. | 别废话 这我当然知道 |
[24:29] | You told me, “take responsibility for what I am.” | 你告诉过我 “要敢做敢当” |
[24:35] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[24:40] | Harry killed the wrong person. | 哈里杀错了人 |
[24:42] | Morgan, you’re not thinking about — | 摩根 你会不是在想… |
[24:43] | Kill myself? no, that’s pathetic. | 自杀? 不 那太悲哀了 |
[24:49] | But I can’t live in this house of cards anymore, | 但我不能再在这虚幻的世界活下去 |
[24:53] | Waiting for it all to fall down. | 等待着倒塌的那一天 |
[24:56] | I need to do something, you know? | 我需要做点什么 |
[25:07] | I’m thinking about turning myself in. | 我在想去自首 |
[25:14] | That’s a — that’s a good call, morgan. | 这…这就对了 摩根 |
[25:18] | That’s a tough call, | 虽然是个艰难的抉择 |
[25:20] | But… that’s a good call, man. | 但…你做出了正确的决定 |
[25:27] | I need some fucking relief. | 我真的需要放松一下了 |
[25:29] | Yeah, you can’t keep running, man. | 对 你不能继续潜逃了 |
[25:32] | That’s for pussies. | 那是娘们儿做的 |
[25:34] | You’re just gonna end up in exactly the same situation | 并且终究你也会被抓起来的 |
[25:37] | Sooner or later. | 这是迟早的事 |
[25:38] | Prison. | 进监狱 |
[25:42] | I could finally get some sleep. | 至少我终于能睡一个好觉了 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:49] | In the long run would be easier on deb… | 长远来看这也会让黛布 |
[25:55] | Rita. | 丽塔更好受一些 |
[26:00] | Better than watching me dragged in like an animal… | 总比看着我像野兽一样被拖进去要好 |
[26:05] | Which, let’s face it, will happen, someday. | 让我们面对吧 反正总有一天也会面对 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:10] | Morgan, we’ll do it together. | 摩根 我和你一起去 |
[26:13] | I’ll go with you. | 我会陪着你 |
[26:15] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:18] | If I do this, I need a day to get my affairs in order. | 真要这样的话 我需要一天来解决私事 |
[26:21] | That’s fine. tie me up, throw me in the trunk. come on, let’s go. | 没关系 把我绑着甩进车厢里 走吧 |
[26:24] | I brought supplies. fresh fruit. | 我带了食物来 新鲜的水果 |
[26:26] | Make sure you mention that | 记住如果他们问起我的故事的时候 |
[26:28] | When they interview you for the story of my life. | 你要提到这件事 |
[26:30] | God damn it, you’re not gonna leave me in this cage — anything could happen. | 妈的 你不能把我留在这 会出事的 |
[26:33] | What are you doing? | 你干吗去 |
[26:34] | I think we’ve seen the worst of that. | 刚才那一幕不是已经够悬的了吗 |
[26:38] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[26:39] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[26:45] | I’ve really enjoyed our conversations, james. | 我真的很高兴能和你说会儿话 詹姆斯 |
[26:51] | I lie to everyone I know… | 我欺骗了所有我认识的人… |
[26:55] | Except my victims right before I kill them. | 除了那些我即将杀掉的人 |
[27:00] | It’s hard to establish much of a rapport there. | 建立这样的和谐通常很困难 |
[27:10] | Sorry about the cage. | 抱歉把你关笼子里 |
[27:14] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[27:18] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[27:56] | What? | 什么事 |
[27:57] | Hey, deb. it’s me. what are you doing tonight? | 黛布 是我 你今晚有事么 |
[27:59] | I’m about to get off of work, why? | 正准备下班 有事吗 |
[28:02] | I’ve got some papers I need you to sign. | 一些文件需要你签字 |
[28:06] | Papers? what kind of papers? | 文件? 什么文件 |
[28:10] | I’ll explain when I see you. | 见面再给你说 |
[28:12] | Well, I’m meeting masuka and batista for drinks. | 我和玛稣卡还有巴蒂斯塔约好去喝一杯 |
[28:14] | Why don’t you bring the papers and join us? | 要不你把文件带来 和我们一起喝一杯 |
[28:18] | How’s angel doing? | 安吉儿怎么样了 |
[28:19] | How do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他会怎么样 |
[28:21] | You know, it’s your fault he’s in this mess. | 他这样还不是你的错? |
[28:23] | If you hadn’t fucked elvira. | 如果你没有和那个性感女神搞在一起的话 |
[28:24] | I’m not the best brother, am i? | 我不是个好哥哥 是吗 |
[28:28] | Dexter, are you smoking something? | 德克斯特 你不会吸了什么吧 |
[28:30] | No. | 没有 |
[28:33] | I’ve always been curious to try. | 一直很好奇想试试 |
[28:35] | Do you have any weed? | 你有大麻吗 |
[28:36] | Okay, now I’m really worried. | 现在我倒是真的开始担心了 |
[28:38] | There’s no need to worry. | 没有担心的必要 |
[28:41] | I’ll bring by the papers tomorrow. | 我明天把文件带来 |
[28:44] | Bye, deb. | 拜拜 黛布 |
[28:47] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[28:48] | This should be difficult, | 这本来该很困难的 |
[28:50] | But a sense of peace is settling over me. | 但是一股平静荡漾在我心头 |
[28:53] | Calm. | 安详 |
[28:57] | Maybe it’s the moonlight. | 也许是月光沁人心脾 |
[29:06] | Tom? | 汤姆? |
[29:08] | Can I meet you outside? | 在外面等我好吗 |
[29:11] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[29:12] | I’ll check in back home. | 我回家一趟 |
[29:17] | I need a personal day. | 我要休息一天 |
[29:19] | I hope this is a joke. | 我希望你只是说着玩的 |
[29:20] | Just one day. | 就一天 |
[29:22] | I think I can prove that james is innocent. | 我想我能够证明詹姆斯是清白的 |
[29:24] | I was talking to a couple of the fbi agents | 我和一些现在海地搜查 |
[29:26] | Who were down in haiti — | 的FBI探员们谈过了 |
[29:27] | Jesus christ, maria. | 天哪 玛丽亚 |
[29:28] | We are in the middle of a manhunt. | 我们正在实施抓捕 |
[29:30] | You’re down two detectives, and now you want time off? | 你叫了两个侦探去 现在还要请假 |
[29:32] | The answer is no. | 不行 |
[29:33] | This department can’t spare you right now. | 这个部门现在不能缺你 |
[29:35] | This wasn’t a request, tom. | 这不是请求 汤姆 |
[29:38] | I won’t be here tomorrow. | 我明天不会来上班了 |
[29:39] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我只是通知你一声 |
[29:46] | Diablo. what is this shit, masuka? | -妈的 -这是什么马尿啊 玛稣卡 |
[29:48] | Hey, tequila’s all the same. | 龙舌兰酒都是一个味 |
[29:50] | Not when it’s made from pumpkins. | 如果用南瓜造出来绝对就不一样 |
[29:52] | Hey, we’re not all in the same pay grade. | 我可不像你们那样挣那么多工资 |
[29:55] | If I lose my job over this, bro, I won’t have a pay grade. | 如果我丢了工作 兄弟 我就没钱了 |
[29:58] | That is not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[29:59] | Everyone at the station knows you’re innocent. | 局里的所有人都知道你是清白的 |
[30:01] | How am I gonna prove it? | 但我怎么能证明呢 |
[30:03] | Hmm? I can’t explain the roofies, the rough sex. | 我无法解释那个迷奸药和一些伤痕 |
[30:07] | There was rough sex? it was her idea. | – 有伤痕? – 她叫我激烈一点 |
[30:09] | Now it’s my word against hers. I’m screwed. | 现在我和她各执一词 我完蛋了 |
[30:11] | Angel, you have got to fight back. | 安吉儿 你得反抗 |
[30:14] | Dude, morgan’s right. | 伙计 摩根说的对 |
[30:15] | You got to man up, get tough. love’s a battlefield. | 像个男人一样坚强点 爱情就是战斗 |
[30:19] | Or, in your case, a restraining order. | 对于你来说就是 控制权 |
[30:22] | Look, I appreciate you guys doing this, | 我真的很感谢你们为我做的 |
[30:25] | But you don’t have to stay. | 但是你们真的没必要在这陪我 |
[30:26] | Hey, does it ever floor you guys | 你们难道不震惊吗 |
[30:29] | That we had a killer right under our noses this whole time? | 我们眼皮子底下一直有个杀人犯 |
[30:32] | I mean, who doesn’t see that shit? | 我想说 就没人看出点苗头吗 |
[30:37] | That didn’t come out right. | 是没有什么苗头 |
[30:39] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[30:40] | That stuff doesn’t bother me anymore. | 我也不再为那事操心了 |
[30:43] | Next round’s on me. | 下一轮算我的 |
[31:06] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[31:09] | I was wondering when you’d show up. | 我正在想你什么时候会来呢 |
[31:11] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:13] | Sounds good to me. | 好啊 |
[31:14] | I’m making coffee. do you want one? | 我在泡咖啡 来一杯吗 |
[31:19] | I’m here to ask you respectfully | 我是恭敬的前来请你 |
[31:21] | To drop the charges against angel. | 撤销对安吉儿的指控 |
[31:25] | Dexter, if angel molested me, | 德克斯特 如果就像证据指出的那样 |
[31:29] | As the evidence seems to indicate, | 安吉儿强奸了我 |
[31:32] | Then he should face the consequences, | 他就应该接受惩罚 |
[31:35] | Don’t you think? | 你不这样认为吗 |
[31:36] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想已经不重要了 |
[31:40] | But here’s what I know. | 但是我要给你说 |
[31:42] | After tomorrow, I won’t be around anymore, | 明天过后 我就不会再在这了 |
[31:44] | So there’s no end game in this for you. | 所以说你的把戏是不会有结果的 |
[31:46] | You’re going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方么 |
[31:49] | It’s looking more and more likely. | 基本上算是吧 |
[31:53] | Where? | 去哪 |
[31:54] | All that matters is that I’ll be out of reach permanently. | 最重要的是你永远不会再见到我了 |
[31:57] | Oh, come on, dexter! | 德克斯特 别这样 |
[31:59] | Tell me. I have a right to know. | 告诉我 我有权利知道 |
[32:01] | You’re the one who taught me about accepting the things you can’t change. | 你告诉过我无法改变的事就只有接受 |
[32:04] | This is one of those things. | 这就是其中一件 |
[32:09] | Goodbye, lila. | 再见 莱拉 |
[32:12] | I don’t understand how men can be so stupid. | 我无法理解男人怎么能那么愚蠢 |
[32:16] | Well, not all men. | 并不是所有的男人 |
[32:18] | Yes, every single one of you. | 不对 你们中的每一个都蠢 |
[32:21] | I mean, how could dexter and batista | 我的意思是德克斯特和巴蒂斯塔 |
[32:23] | Be so easily duped by lila? | 怎么会那么轻易的就被莱拉愚弄 |
[32:25] | I took one look at her — | 我只要看她一眼 |
[32:26] | I knew she was a walking nightmare. | 就知道她是个惹麻烦的狐狸精 |
[32:29] | That’s not stupidity. | 这不是愚蠢 |
[32:31] | It’s simply in our dna. | 就是我们骨子里的东西 |
[32:33] | When a pretty girl smiles and bats her eyelashes, | 只要一个漂亮女孩对你笑对你眨眼 |
[32:35] | We’re powerless to resist. | 我们就完全失去抵抗能力了 |
[32:39] | I’m worried about batista. | 我很担心巴蒂斯塔 |
[32:41] | This is so fucked. | 真他妈的让人心烦 |
[32:43] | There’s no way I’m gonna let him take the fall for this. | 我绝不会让他因此栽跟头 |
[32:46] | What can you do? | 你又能做什么呢 |
[32:49] | Well… special agent lundy, | 这…特工蓝迪 |
[32:54] | I was wondering if you might access | 我在想你是否能让我 |
[32:57] | Those great, big fbi files of yours | 查一下你的那些机密FBI档案 |
[33:00] | And do a search on miss lila tournay. | 搜索一下莱拉·托纳女士 |
[33:04] | You see? powerless to resist. | 看到了吧 完全失去抵抗能力了 |
[33:07] | Is adams gonna be pissed off | 亚当斯会发火吗 |
[33:09] | When he sees you used fbi files for this? | 如果他看到你用FBI档案查这个 |
[33:11] | I certainly hope so. | 我倒希望如此 |
[33:19] | She has no warrants. | 她没有担保 |
[33:22] | No criminal record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[33:25] | Nothing with the dmv. | 车管所也没她的记录 |
[33:31] | And no social security number. | 社保号也没有 |
[33:34] | What about visas or green cards or whatever? | 那有没有签证和绿卡什么的 |
[33:37] | Nothing. no records. | 没有 没有记录 |
[33:40] | That’s impossible. everyone has a paper trail. | 不可能 任何人都有档案 |
[33:44] | Everyone real. | 真的人当然有 |
[33:46] | That sneaky bitch. she’s using an alias. | 那个卑鄙的贱人 她用的是假名 |
[33:50] | That would be my guess. | 我也这样想的 |
[33:52] | Well, how do I find out lila’s real name? | 那我怎么能查到莱拉的真名 |
[33:55] | I think you know the answer to that. | 这你还要问我吗? |
[33:58] | Cut off her head, look for a label. | 把头砍下来看看有没有商标 |
[34:02] | There’s probably an easier way. | 还是有简单的方法的 |
[34:13] | You got something smaller? | 你就没有小点的东西了 |
[34:15] | The last time lila was in my apartment, | 上次莱拉在我家的时候 |
[34:17] | She microwaved some popcorn. | 她用微波炉做了些爆米花 |
[34:19] | There’s definitely gonna be prints on this. | 这上面肯定有指纹 |
[34:24] | All right, got it. | 好吧 好了 |
[34:25] | Next time, make her a cup of tea. | 下次给她泡杯茶 |
[34:36] | This is marlene from accounting. | 这是会计处的玛琳 |
[34:38] | Hi, marlene from accounting. | 好啊 会计处的玛琳 |
[34:40] | She’s also a notary public. | 她也是大众公证人 |
[34:42] | Good for you. | 不错 |
[34:43] | I met with a lawyer yesterday, | 昨天我和律师见面了 |
[34:45] | And he helped me prepare a living trust | 他帮我起草了一份生前信托 |
[34:47] | That gives you control off all my assets | 以防我出现什么意外 |
[34:48] | In the event of my death or certain other situations. | 把我的财产交给你支配 |
[34:54] | Oh, god. go away. this is creepy. | 别 别 你这是干嘛 |
[34:57] | My financial planner said a guy my age should have a will. | 我的财政顾问说我这岁数的人需要立遗嘱 |
[34:59] | It’s just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[35:00] | We’re all going to die eventually. | 我们终究都会死 |
[35:06] | Okay. yeah. | 好吧 |
[35:08] | Is this why you were acting so weird last night? | 这就是为什么你昨晚奇奇怪怪的 |
[35:11] | Yeah, probably. | 对 也许吧 |
[35:14] | Sign here and here, and I’ll need to see an i.d. | 在这里签字 我需要看一下你的身份证 |
[35:16] | Fine. | 好的 |
[35:19] | Thanks for showing up last night to support batista. | 谢谢你昨晚陪巴蒂斯塔 |
[35:21] | I am supporting batista. | 我这不也正在帮巴蒂斯塔吗 |
[35:22] | I stopped by lila’s this morning. | 我今天早上去了莱拉家 |
[35:25] | And? | 然后? |
[35:26] | And I talked to her. | 和她谈了 |
[35:27] | I don’t think she’s gonna be a problem. | 我觉得她不会再找麻烦了 |
[35:29] | Yeah, ’cause she certainly hasn’t been one so far. | 她由始至终也没找过大麻烦 |
[35:33] | Hey, I’m free tonight. | 我今晚有空 |
[35:34] | You want to stop by, I’ll pick up some beers, | 如果你要来 我就买些啤酒 |
[35:36] | Throw on a couple of steaks? | 还有牛排 怎么样 |
[35:38] | There’s something I want to talk to you about. | 我有些事想跟你说 |
[35:41] | Sure. sounds good. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[35:43] | So, what am I getting? | 对我有什么好处呢 |
[35:45] | I could use a new tv. | 我可以用新电视 |
[35:53] | Okay. but that’s the one. | 好的 但是是这一个 |
[35:55] | Lundy here. | 我是蓝迪 |
[35:57] | Oh, special agent lundy. | 特工蓝迪 |
[35:59] | It’s lieutenant laguerta. | 我是警督洛格丽塔 |
[36:00] | I’m calling you from haiti. | 我现在在海地给你打电话 |
[36:01] | Lovely this time of year. | 这个时候海地很美吧 |
[36:03] | I understand that I’m not your favorite person | 我知道你有点讨厌我 |
[36:05] | In the station right now, but I really need your help. | 但我真的需要你的帮助 |
[36:08] | How so? | 怎么了 |
[36:11] | I just met with leones, | 我刚刚问了里昂斯 |
[36:12] | The travel agent that doakes saw. | 就是道克斯见过的那个旅行代理人 |
[36:14] | There’s nothing new there. | 那里没有什么新情况 |
[36:16] | I had two agents question him for hours. | 我派了两个代理人审问了他很久 |
[36:18] | Yet he never told them about the blood slides. | 但是他从来没有跟他们讲过血片的事 |
[36:20] | What does he know about the blood slides? | 关于血片他知道些什么吗 |
[36:23] | Doakes was looking for a lab to have them analyzed. | 道克斯在找个实验室想分析血片 |
[36:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:27] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道 |
[36:29] | If he’s our killer, | 如果他是杀人犯的话 |
[36:29] | he’d be keeping them for trophies. | 他大可以守着战利品 |
[36:30] | He’d have no reason to have them analyzed. | 他没有理由还拿去分析 |
[36:32] | And I also have a list of special-ops missions | 而且我还有一张特派员的人员名单 |
[36:35] | That leones personally knows doakes took part in. | 里昂斯知道道克斯也参加了 |
[36:38] | Now, two of them directly conflict with murders | 其中两个和谋杀有直接关系 |
[36:40] | We know to have been committed by the bay harbor butcher. | 我们都认为是湾岸屠夫干的 |
[36:44] | I’m not sure leones is our most reliable witness. | 我不敢确定里昂斯是不是可信赖的证人 |
[36:46] | No, but it’s worth looking into, isn’t it? | 但是值得我们调查一下 对吗 |
[36:52] | Yes. yes, it is. | 是的 |
[36:54] | Yes! okay. | 太好了 |
[36:56] | For starters, why don’t you brief me on both those missions? | 首先 你简短跟我讲一下那两个人 |
[37:02] | Give me all the details. | 要所有的详细资料 |
[37:07] | Come on, cody. up and over. | 快点 柯迪 过来 |
[37:09] | Okay. great. | 很好 |
[37:10] | Okay, astor. up and over. | 爱斯特 过来 |
[37:13] | There we go. | 我们出发 |
[37:17] | Watch your step. | 小心点 |
[37:33] | Look, there’s a pelican. | 快看 那里有只塘鹅 |
[37:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:17] | Welcome to the gps 3000 teletracker. | 欢迎使用3000全球定位追踪系统 |
[38:22] | Previous destinations. | 目的地记录 |
[38:34] | For so long my boat has been a tool of my dark trade — | 长久以来我的船都是黑暗交易的工具 |
[38:38] | A graveyard transport. | 墓地运输机 |
[38:39] | I’d almost forgotten it could double as a pleasure craft. | 我几乎忘记它也可以是快乐的创造者 |
[38:43] | Now, the thing is, if you catch a whale, | 现在的问题是如果你们钓到鲸鱼 |
[38:45] | We’re probably gonna have to put it back. | 我们有可能要把它放回去 |
[38:47] | If it’s a baby, | 如果是婴儿的话 |
[38:49] | we could put it in the bathtub. | 我们就要把他抱回澡盆 |
[38:50] | I’m not gonna take a bath with a whale. | 我不想和鲸鱼洗澡 |
[38:52] | I know, they always use up all the soap. | 我知道 因为它们总是会把肥皂用光 |
[39:03] | It’s peaceful out here. | 这儿真宁静 |
[39:12] | Rita, I’ve never been a very good boyfriend. | 丽塔 我从来都没有当好男朋友 |
[39:15] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不这么认为 |
[39:20] | I just need you to know that you and the kids | 我只想你知道你和孩子们 |
[39:23] | Are very important to me. | 对我很重要 |
[39:27] | No matter what happens, I want you to always know that. | 不管发生什么 我只想你相信这一点 |
[39:33] | Okay, dexter. | 我相信 德克斯特 |
[39:38] | Hey, everything’s all right. | 嘿 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:42] | I just — I just need to take things slow. | 我只是想慢慢来 |
[39:48] | Oh, I have a gift for you. | 对了 我有礼物给你 |
[39:50] | Dexter, you don’t need to bring me gifts. | 德克斯特 你不需要给我礼物 |
[39:53] | I want you to have this. | 我希望你能收下 |
[39:54] | It’s the pink slip to the mini-van. | 这是小型货车的”解雇”通知书 |
[39:56] | Dexter, I told you everything’s okay. | 德克斯特 我说过我们一切都很好 |
[39:58] | You don’t — | 你不需要… |
[39:59] | Please, I want you to have it for the kids. | 收下吧 为了孩子你就收下吧 |
[40:02] | It’ll keep them safer than a broken-down convertible. | 比起那破敞篷这会使他们更有安全感 |
[40:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:09] | Very generous. | 你真大方 |
[40:10] | You’re welcome. | 没什么 |
[40:14] | I know I’ve been taking things slow with us, | 我知道对于我们之间 我进展很慢 |
[40:18] | But it’s not because I don’t have feelings for you. | 不是因为我对你没有感情 |
[40:21] | It’s more like I have too many feelings, | 而相反 我是因为太爱你了 |
[40:24] | And I just want to make sure to get it right. | 我只是想确定我这样是对的 |
[40:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:42] | That’s not exactly taking it slow. | 这样可不是慢慢来 |
[40:45] | Sorry. I’ll never do that again. | 抱歉 我以后都不会这样了 |
[40:49] | Well, don’t say never. | 别这么说 |
[41:00] | I was just looking for you. | 我正在找你 |
[41:02] | The boys looked at lila’s prints. | 那些警察看到了莱拉的照片 |
[41:04] | We hit the jackpot. | 我们打过赌 |
[41:05] | Oh? | 怎样 |
[41:06] | Turns out her real name is lila west. | 发现她的真名是莱拉·韦斯特 |
[41:08] | I ran her prints through the afis, | 我用指纹辨识系统找到她的照片 |
[41:10] | Which is tied to i.c.e. | 这个系统和移民风俗执行局联网了 |
[41:11] | Get this — her visa expired two years ago. | 瞧这个 她的签证两年前就期满了 |
[41:14] | Bad girl. | 坏女孩 |
[41:15] | I can have her deported. | 我可以把她驱逐出境了 |
[41:17] | Not as easy as it sounds. | 这可不像说的那样简单 |
[41:19] | Miami is swamped with criminal immigrants, | 迈阿密有很多非法移民 |
[41:22] | Refugees from third-world countries. | 很多是第三世界国家来的难民 |
[41:25] | They’ll take priority over some british girl. | 他们宁愿接管一些英国女孩 |
[41:27] | Then I’ll deport her myself. | 那么我自己把她赶走 |
[41:29] | We got him. | 我们发现他了 |
[41:30] | Doakes? | 道克斯吗 |
[41:31] | Talked to a park-service manager in the everglades | 和在沼泽地的停车场管理员谈过了 |
[41:34] | Who remembers giving sergeant doakes directions five days ago. | 他说五天前给警司道克斯指过方向 |
[41:37] | So you have a tip — not doakes. | 那么你有的只是线索 并不是抓到人了 |
[41:39] | The park manager said our target was headed into the everglades | 停车场管理员说我们的目标曾去过沼泽地 |
[41:42] | 15 miles north of sunday bay. | 在星期日海岸向北15里 |
[41:44] | We will have the son of a bitch in handcuffs in 24 hours. | 我们要在24小时内把这婊子养的逮捕 |
[41:47] | I’d like to urge strong caution in apprehending the suspect. | 逮捕嫌疑犯时要严加小心 |
[41:51] | I’m looking into new information that might come into play — | 我在调查一些可能对这案子有用的新情况 |
[41:53] | Yeah, I got your e-mail about leones. | 是的 我收到了你的关于里昂斯的邮件 |
[41:55] | The man will say anything for a dollar. | 为了一块钱他会说任何事的 |
[41:57] | I agree we have to be circumspect about this, | 我同意我们要慎重的考虑到这点 |
[41:59] | Which is exactly why I’d like some time. | 正因为如此我们需要一些时间调查 |
[42:01] | Show a little guts, for christ’s sakes. | 天啊 拿点勇气出来 |
[42:03] | Why don’t you show a little respect? | 那你为什么不放尊重点 |
[42:05] | You wouldn’t be closing in on a suspect right now | 你现在不去追捕嫌疑犯 |
[42:08] | If it wasn’t for the work of this man. | 倒来责备他做的工作 |
[42:11] | You know, as much as I enjoy hearing from the local talent, | 我已经听够天才的说词了 |
[42:14] | I’m really rather busy right now. | 我现在真的很忙 |
[42:20] | Well, I’m guessing you don’t need me | 我猜你不再需要我 |
[42:22] | To fight your battles anymore. | 和你并肩作战了 |
[42:23] | Yeah, well, maybe you need me to fight yours. | 是的 但可能你需要我和你并肩作战 |
[42:25] | Ooh. aren’t you a tough one? | 看 也是个强势的主 |
[42:27] | I’m just warming up. | 我只是来个热身 |
[42:41] | Wow. I thought I lived in a shit can. | 看起来我住的地方像狗窝了 |
[42:44] | Officer morgan, | 摩根警员 |
[42:46] | have you come to inquire about my welfare? | 你不会是过来调查我的居住条件吧 |
[42:49] | I want you to leave miami tonight. | 我希望你今晚就离开迈阿密 |
[42:51] | Don’t ever come back. | 永远也别再回来 |
[42:53] | Don’t ever contact angel or dexter again. | 永远不要再找安吉儿或者德克斯特 |
[42:57] | And, um, why would I listen to you? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[43:01] | Cause I’m a cop. | 因为我是警察 |
[43:02] | And you’re here on an expired visa. | 你逾期居留 |
[43:07] | I know your real name, | 我也知道你的真名 |
[43:08] | And I’ve contacted immigration. | 我找过移民署 |
[43:10] | Officers will be here any day now. | 他们的人随时都有可能过来 |
[43:12] | They’ll arrest you and deport you, | 他们可以拘留你 把你驱逐出境 |
[43:14] | And it will not be pretty. | 到那时 就一点也不风光了 |
[43:16] | If this is true, | 如果是真的 |
[43:18] | Why are you telling me this? | 那你为什么要告诉我 |
[43:20] | Because I want you the fuck out of here now. | 因为我希望你离开这里 |
[43:22] | Whether you leave on your own | 不管你是自己走的 |
[43:24] | Or immigration hauls your sorry ass away, | 还是被赶走的 |
[43:27] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不在乎 |
[43:28] | But I don’t want to give you one more day | 我就是不希望你还有机会 |
[43:30] | To fuck with the people I care about. | 和那些我在乎的人搞上关系 |
[43:33] | I want you gone. | 我要你走 |
[43:35] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[43:36] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想要这样的 |
[43:38] | It’s done. | 就这样 |
[43:41] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[44:10] | Welcome. previous destination. | 欢迎使用 目的地记录 |
[44:13] | Starting route guidance. | 启动道路导航 |
[44:14] | Left turn ahead. | 前头左转 |
[44:25] | I keep expecting to come to my senses, | 我一直期望着我的良知 |
[44:28] | But the pressure is lifting with each step I take. | 但我走的每一步 都感觉到了压力 |
[44:33] | I’ve spent a lifetime keeping up my guard, | 我这一生 都在支撑着我的保护伞 |
[44:36] | Watching my back, wearing my mask. | 小心谨慎 戴着面具 |
[44:39] | Relief was never in sight until now. | 知道现在 我才感觉到了解脱的可能性 |
[44:45] | If anyone deserves to take me into custody, it’s deb. | 只有黛布 才是唯一能保护我的人 |
[44:49] | But how do I tell her what I am? | 但我要怎么开口 告诉她我的真面目 |
[45:07] | Deb, I’m the bay harbor butcher. | 黛布 我是湾岸屠夫 |
[45:16] | Deb, I’m the bay harbor butcher. | 黛布 我是湾岸屠夫 |
[45:17] | On the ground. | 蹲下 |
[45:18] | Down on the ground, motherfucker. | 蹲下 混蛋 |
[45:21] | It’s me. I’m the bay harbor butcher. | 是我 我才是湾岸屠夫 |
[45:24] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[45:27] | I’m him — the butcher. | 就是我 那个屠夫 |
[45:32] | This isn’t going to be easy. | 这件事真不好办 |
[45:39] | I brought extra beer. we’re getting drunk. | 我多买了啤酒 我们来个一醉方休 |
[45:43] | Fine with me. | 我都好 |
[45:50] | What’s the occasion? | 有什么事要庆祝 |
[45:53] | I ran lila out of town today. | 今天我把莱拉赶走了 |
[45:58] | Really? yeah. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[45:59] | Turns out she’s here illegally. | 她貌似是非法移民 |
[46:01] | You should have seen me, dex. | 你真应该看看当时的我 德克斯 |
[46:03] | I was like an old-west sheriff. | 我就像一个西部治安官 |
[46:10] | You’re really feeling good. | 看来你心情真的很好嘛 |
[46:14] | Fuck, yeah. | 真他妈的好啊 |
[46:16] | I got to say, great timing, dex, | 今晚真的是时候 德克斯 |
[46:18] | Getting together tonight. | 我们能够聚在一起 |
[46:20] | The last few months, I was starting to feel like | 在过去的几个月里 |
[46:22] | I had my head pretty far up my ass. | 我一直心烦意乱的 |
[46:24] | No one blames you. | 没人怪你的 |
[46:26] | Your world was turned upside down. | 你的生活整个翻天覆地了 |
[46:30] | Like mine is now. | 就想现在的我一样 |
[46:32] | For the first time since that ice-truck killer shit, | 自从冰柜车杀手那件事以来 |
[46:35] | I feel like I’m back. | 今天是第一次我感觉到从前的我回来了 |
[46:37] | New and improved, even. | 甚至比以前状态更好了 |
[46:50] | When all that stuff was happening — | 当时发生了那些事 |
[46:55] | With rudy, I mean… | 我指和鲁迪的那些… |
[47:02] | …did you ever consider doing something drastic? | 难道你就没想过做点极端的事发泄一下 |
[47:09] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑么 |
[47:12] | All kinds of fucked-up shit ran through my head. | 当时的那么多事向我袭来 |
[47:17] | Thank god I had you. | 感谢上帝还好有你 |
[47:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:21] | Yeah. | 那还用说 |
[47:22] | Every time I started to spin out of control, | 每当我快要失控的时候 |
[47:24] | I had you to grab onto. | 还好有你拉我一把 |
[47:26] | Hell, you let me live here practically forever. | 而且你还让我能一直住在这里 |
[47:30] | It was tough, though. | 这一切都很艰难 |
[47:31] | I’d have done almost anything | 但我尽我所能 |
[47:33] | To get out from under the weight of it all. | 去摆脱它带给我的影响 |
[47:38] | How’d you finally do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[47:45] | I just — just saw through it. | 我只是 勇敢面对它 |
[47:50] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[47:52] | You decide who you are, | 就是要认定自己是谁 |
[47:54] | who you want to be… | 你想要成为什么样的人 |
[47:58] | …and you hold onto that and ride it out. | 然后坚持下去 最后就能战胜这一切 |
[48:11] | Like an old-west sheriff. | 就像西部治安官 |
[48:20] | Brother, this is worth living for. | 兄弟 能吃上这个 这辈子就没白活 |
[48:28] | Right? | 是吧 |
[48:37] | You are absolutely right. | 当然 |
[48:40] | Hey, what did you want to talk to me about, anyway? | 不过你要和我谈的是什么 |
[48:44] | Oh…nothing. | 噢…没什么 |
[48:50] | Nothing at all. | 没什么要紧的 |
[48:57] | So, this is me, riding it out. | 看 这就是我 就这么挺过去 |
[49:01] | Harry may have rejected me, but deb clearly believes in me, | 哈里或许会抛弃我 但黛布信赖我 |
[49:04] | So why shouldn’t i? | 我何乐而不为呢 |
[49:06] | I’m not turning myself in. | 我不会去自首 |
[49:07] | This isn’t harry’s life. | 这不是哈里的生活 |
[49:10] | It’s mine. | 这是我自己的生活 |
[49:11] | I made a plan to frame doakes, and I’m going to stick with it. | 我陷害了道克斯 我会继续坚持这一点 |
[49:20] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[49:22] | No shit? | 不会吧 |
[49:25] | Okay. okay, I’m on the way. | 好 我马上过去 |
[49:28] | They found doakes’ fucking rental car. | 他们找到了他妈的道克斯租的那辆车了 |
[49:31] | They found — really? | 他们找到了? |
[49:33] | His car? | 他的车? |
[49:35] | Did they find doakes? | 那找到道克斯了没? |
[49:36] | No, not yet. but the search grid’s closing in. | 还没有 不过搜索要结束了 |
[49:38] | Come on, we got to get to the station. | 快 我们得马上赶过去 |
[49:40] | Actually I got to make sure | 事实上我得去确保 |
[49:42] | They don’t find doakes in a cage. | 他们不会一个笼子里发现道克斯 |
[49:54] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[49:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[49:59] | Hey, I’m in here! | 嘿 我在这儿 |
[50:02] | Who’s out there?! anybody out there?! | 谁在外面?! 有人吗 |
[50:08] | Ending route guidance. | 道路导航结束 |
[50:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[50:19] | Somebody in there? | 谁在里面 |