时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Last season on dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:13] | The butchered bodies were submerged inside these heavy-duty garbage bags. | 被害者尸体被掩埋在这些垃圾袋里 |
[00:17] | Did you hear that? 30 bags. | 你听说了吗 30个袋子 |
[00:19] | Do you know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[00:20] | It means there might be a new mass murderer | 可能还有个连环杀手 |
[00:21] | Out there way worse than the ice truck killer. | 比冰柜杀手还可怕 |
[00:24] | Eight confirmed victims of the bay harbor butcher. | 已经确认八人遇害 |
[00:27] | That’s what the press is calling whoever dumped those bodies offshore. | 媒体把这个抛尸者叫做湾岸屠夫 |
[00:30] | Last thing miami needs is another serial killer. | 迈阿密最怕的就是再来个连环杀手 |
[00:33] | Any idea who the fbi is sending? | 知道联调局派什么人来吗 |
[00:35] | Some guy named “lundy.” | 是个叫伦迪的人 |
[00:36] | We have positive ids on all 18 of our complete bodies. | 18具完整的尸体我们都已确认其身份 |
[00:39] | All 13 were either tried for murder or at least suspected of murder. | 其中13人不是谋杀未遂就是有谋杀嫌疑 |
[00:43] | Bay harbor butcher. | 湾岸屠夫 |
[00:44] | Give me one shot, I’d put a bullet in the fucker’s head. | 给我一个机会 我就一枪让他脑袋开花 |
[00:46] | You really feel that way? | 你真想那么做 |
[00:47] | If dad taught us one thing, it’s the value of human life. | 如果咱爸教过我们什么 那就是珍爱生命 |
[00:50] | Yeah, but I think we had different homework assignments. | 是呀 不过我们做的家庭作业不同 |
[00:55] | Tell me the truth. | 说真话 |
[00:56] | Are you an addict? | 你是个瘾君子吗 |
[00:58] | Yes, I have an addiction. | 是的 我有瘾 |
[00:59] | I’m dexter. | 我是德克斯特 |
[01:00] | Hi, dexter. | 你好 德克斯特 |
[01:02] | There’s my sponsor. | 这是我的赞助人 |
[01:04] | So tell me, exactly how full of shit are you? | 告诉我 你究竟说了多少谎话 |
[01:07] | This woman sees me. | 这女人看透了我 |
[01:09] | Somehow she’s able to make me feel okay about what I am. | 不知为何 她使我自我感觉良好 |
[01:12] | You’re going to tell me all your deepest, darkest secrets. | 你会告诉我你最深 最黑暗的秘密 |
[01:16] | Laura moser, my mother, she was murdered. | 劳拉·摩莎 我的母亲 惨遭杀害 |
[01:19] | I’ve never told anyone that before. | 我从未告诉过任何人 |
[01:21] | Did you find out what happened to the | 你查出了究竟 |
[01:23] | Men responsible for your mother’s murder? | 是谁害死了你妈妈吗 |
[01:25] | Santos jimenez. | 桑托斯·吉米内兹 |
[01:27] | Jimenez turned state’s evidence, went into witness protection. | 吉米内兹转为联邦证人 受证人保护 |
[01:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[01:30] | I decided to look up someone from my past. | 我决定去拜访几位老友 |
[01:35] | You slaughtered her ’cause she stole cocaine. | 就因为她偷了可卡因 你杀害了她 |
[01:38] | She was a snitch for the cops. | 她向条子告密 |
[01:39] | She was fucking him. | 和条子有一腿 |
[01:41] | It seems that my foster father and my | 看起来我的养父 |
[01:43] | Biological mother were having an affair. | 和我的生母有过一段感情 |
[01:45] | Did he blame himself for her death? | 他为她的死自责吗 |
[01:47] | Is that why he took me in? | 这是他抚养我的原因吗 |
[01:48] | Or was he just using her? | 或者他只是在利用她 |
[01:50] | Was he using me? | 他那时也是在利用我吗 |
[01:51] | But there ain’t no paper trail on the early years of dexter morgan. | 但是没有任何有关早年德克斯特·摩根的书面记载 |
[01:54] | Your past is a bigger mystery than fucking jimmy hoffa. | 你的过去比他妈的吉米·霍法更神秘 |
[01:57] | Back off. | 退后 |
[02:00] | Fuck. | 操 |
[02:04] | If dexter files a complaint, you will be kicked off the force. | 如果德克斯特打报告 你就滚出警队吧 |
[02:07] | He’s hiding something, maria. | 他有秘密 玛丽亚 |
[02:08] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[02:09] | I need some blood slides analyzed. | 我要个做个血液分析 |
[02:11] | I’m about to be found out at work for what I really am. | 我就要把自己捅出来了 |
[02:13] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[02:14] | Why don’t you make me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[02:22] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈谁呀 |
[02:23] | Oh, pardon my tits. | 原谅我没穿衣服 |
[02:26] | How could you do this to rita, not to mention her kids? | 你这样还对得起丽塔吗 更别说她的孩子 |
[02:29] | You and lila stayed in a hotel together. | 你和莱拉一起呆在旅馆里 |
[02:31] | It’s over, dexter. | 我们结束了 德克斯特 |
[02:35] | Surely you heard we have a suspect in the bay harbor butcher case. | 你肯定听说我们在湾岸屠夫案里找到了个嫌疑人 |
[02:38] | Sergeant james doakes. | 詹姆斯·道克斯警司 |
[02:40] | He had the slides. | 他有切片 |
[02:41] | Carefully hidden in the trunk of his car at the airport. | 暗藏在他机场车内的后备箱里 |
[02:43] | Jesus christ, morgan. | 天哪 摩根 |
[02:45] | You’re the bay harbor butcher. | 你就是湾岸屠夫 |
[02:46] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[02:47] | You might want to check with lundy. | 你跟伦迪说去吧 |
[02:54] | What’s it gonna be, morgan? | 你要怎样 摩根 |
[02:55] | Kill me now or set me free! | 不杀我 就放我 |
[02:57] | Don’t worry, I’ll send the fbi your way soon enough. | 别急 联调局正往你那里赶去 |
[02:59] | So you’re still gonna try to frame me? | 你还想给诬陷我 |
[03:01] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[03:03] | After tomorrow, I’ll be out of reach. | 明天之后 我就远走高飞了 |
[03:04] | Permanently. | 永远 |
[03:06] | You’re going somewhere? | 你去哪里 |
[03:07] | Good-bye, lila. | 再见 莱拉 |
[03:10] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:12] | Previous destinations. | 上次目的地 |
[03:13] | Starting route guidance. | 开始路线导航 |
[03:16] | Who’s out there? anybody out there? | 谁在外面 有人吗 |
[03:18] | Who put you in there? | 谁把你关起来的 |
[03:18] | His name is dexter morgan. | 他叫德克斯特·摩根 |
[03:20] | I found out that he’s the bay harbor butcher. | 我发现他就是湾岸屠夫 |
[03:22] | Please, just open this gate. | 求你 开开门 |
[03:23] | Poor thing, all alone. | 可怜的爷们 孤苦伶仃 |
[03:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:26] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[03:27] | Dexter. | 是德克斯特 |
[03:32] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈要干什么 |
[03:33] | No! turn that off! | 不 关上 |
[03:34] | Do you understand this is murder? | 这是谋杀 你懂吗 |
[03:43] | What were you thinking? are you insane? | 你想什么呢 你疯了吗 |
[03:45] | I was trying to bring us back together again. | 我想和你回到从前 |
[03:48] | The lila experiment is officially over. | 莱拉的实验正式结束了 |
[03:50] | Could have had it all, dexter. | 岂能事事顺意 德克斯特 |
[04:04] | I’ve never been one to put much weight into the idea of a higher power. | 我从来没有考虑过冥冥之间自有天意 |
[04:07] | But if I didn’t know better, I’d have to believe. | 不过如果我以前不知道 现在我信了 |
[04:09] | That some force out there wants me to keep doing what I’m doing. | 有一种力量驱使我一如既往 |
[04:13] | You wanted to be close to me, lila? | 你想亲近我 是吗 莱拉 |
[04:15] | This is the most I have to offer. | 我只能给你这些 |
[04:17] | You taught me to accept what I am. | 你教我勇于接受我自己 |
[04:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:23] | The code is mine now and mine alone. | 路漫漫我自独行 |
[04:26] | So too are the relationships I cultivate. | 我又重新找回了爱情 |
[04:29] | My father might not approve, but I’m no longer his disciple. | 我父亲也许不会同意 不过我不再是他的信徒 |
[04:33] | I’m a master now. | 如今我已经自成一派 |
[04:37] | An idea transcended into life. | 一种融入生活的思想 |
[06:34] | ah, life. | 生命 |
[06:36] | Life is a ritual. | 生命是仪式 |
[06:38] | Routine. | 是重复 |
[06:40] | Control. | 是控制 |
[06:43] | And an essential part of that routine… | 而这重复过程中最重要的一部分 |
[06:47] | Regular oral hygiene. | 保持口腔健康 |
[06:53] | There we go. | 行了 |
[06:54] | A few minutes, that’ll numb right up. | 几分钟后麻药就会起作用 |
[06:57] | So how was your summer, dexter? | 夏天过得如何 德克斯特 |
[07:00] | I went to the carnival. | 我去参加狂欢节了 |
[07:04] | I even won a prize. | 还弄了个奖 |
[07:07] | Hope you stayed away from all the sweet stuff. | 希望你以后少吃甜食 |
[07:09] | Usually I’m good, but sometimes I indulge. | 我一般还好 有时放纵点 |
[07:16] | I also made it a point to meet new people. | 我还特意去结交新朋友 |
[07:21] | Never have too many friends. | 别交太多朋友 |
[07:23] | Now, this temporary crown is gonna go way in the back. | 现在这个替代牙冠会植到牙齿里 |
[07:26] | So there may be some blood. | 也许会出点血 |
[07:28] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:30] | So you still have your boat? | 你还留着你的船吗 |
[07:32] | Oh, you bet. | 当然 |
[07:33] | It’s the only place I can really let everything go. | 那是我唯一能抛开一切的地方 |
[07:37] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna have you up and out on that water in no time. | 我马上就治好你 让你驾船出游 |
[08:01] | For someone who needs to spend his life pretending to be normal, | 对于有些需要一辈子装成正常人的人来说 |
[08:05] | I’ve been able to finally settle in… | 在这个美好 正常的世界里 |
[08:09] | To a nice, normal world. | 我算是修炼到家了 |
[08:33] | And rita is the scaffolding that holds that world in place. | 而丽塔则是支撑这个世界的脚手架 |
[08:38] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[08:43] | Life is good. | 生活真美好 |
[08:53] | Here you go, buddy. okay, astor, you’re up. | 给 伙计 好 Astor 你的马上好 |
[08:55] | Mickey mouse, unicorns, or starfish. | 米老鼠 独角兽 还是星星鱼? |
[08:58] | Just plain, round pancakes, dexter. | 就要个一般的 平的煎饼就行 |
[09:02] | She’s growing up. | 人家已经长大啦 |
[09:04] | It starts with pancakes? | 长大了还吃煎饼 |
[09:07] | It starts where it starts. | 该吃什么还得吃什么 |
[09:09] | Hey, dexter, um, can you come in to dad day at my school tomorrow? | 德克斯特 你明天能到学校来过父亲节吗 |
[09:19] | Just tell me what to do. | 只要你告诉我该干什么 |
[09:33] | There’s charlotte. | 夏洛特来了 |
[09:34] | Bye, mom. see you, dexter. | 再见 妈妈 再见 德克斯特 |
[09:36] | Bye, mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[09:36] | Bye. get your bag. | 再见 拿上书包 |
[09:48] | You hear that? | 你听到了 |
[09:50] | Hear what? | 什么 |
[09:54] | The calm. | 宁静 |
[09:56] | Everything’s falling into place for the first time in my life. | 我生命里头一次什么事都按部就班 顺利无比 |
[10:00] | I’ve got these terrific kids. | 我有这么棒的孩子 |
[10:03] | There’s no more drama haunting me. | 再也不用提心吊胆 |
[10:06] | And I have this great, generous, gentle guy. | 我还有这么棒 这么宽容 这么温柔的男人 |
[10:17] | Most normal people enjoy a sacred pact with society. | 多数普通人在这个神会上循规蹈矩地 |
[10:20] | Live a good life and society will take care of you. | 过着幸福生活 社会关心着你 |
[10:23] | But if society drops the ball, then someone else has to pick up the slack. | 但是如果社会不管 就总得有人承担这份责任 |
[10:28] | That’s where I come in. | 这就是我的角色 |
[10:30] | Fred bowman, a.k.a. freebo. | 佛瑞德·宝曼 又名费宝 |
[10:33] | Kills two college girls and skates on a state police screwup, | 害死两名大学女生 却因警察玩忽职守而逃脱法网 |
[10:36] | Otherwise known as florida’s catch and release program. | 就是佛罗里达那套捉放政策 |
[10:40] | He does the deed, gets away with murder, and falls off the radar. | 他确实犯下了谋杀 并逃脱惩罚 消失了 |
[10:45] | Everyone’s radar but mine. | 但并未在我眼前消失 |
[10:49] | You got a birthday coming up, dad. | 你就要过生日了 老爸 |
[10:51] | What to get the man who had everything. | 给一个什么都有的人送点什么呢 |
[10:55] | How about… | 来个 |
[10:57] | Freebo? | 费宝怎样 |
[11:05] | Morning, dex. | 早 德克斯 |
[11:06] | Dexter the donut guy. | 甜圈男 德克斯特 |
[11:09] | Part of my routine. | 我的一贯作风 |
[11:11] | But let the record show I’m not the only one with a daily ritual. | 但我不是唯一一个循规蹈矩的人 |
[11:15] | Angel batista, bear claw. | 安吉儿·巴蒂斯塔 熊爪汉堡 |
[11:19] | Vince masuka, lemon custard. | 文森特·玛稣卡 柠檬蛋饼 |
[11:23] | Mmm, better than sex. | 比做爱还爽 |
[11:27] | Actually, no it’s not. | 其实才不是啦 |
[11:30] | Hey, I need a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[11:31] | Do you think you can proof an article I’m writing for f.q.? | 你能帮我在法刊上的文章做个旁证吗 |
[11:34] | Forensics quarterly. | 法医季刊 |
[11:35] | Right, yeah. | 行 没问题 |
[11:37] | They reached out ’cause I was the l.f.i. | 他们特别找我 因为我是首席 |
[11:38] | Lead forensic investigator. on the b.h.b. | 首席法医调查员 在湾屠案 |
[11:40] | Bay harbor butcher. mm-hmm. | 海湾屠夫案上 |
[11:43] | No biggie. I’ve been published before. | 没什么大不了的 我以前也刊登过文章 |
[11:44] | “dear penthouse” doesn’t count. | 在《阁楼》上的文章不算 |
[11:46] | Hey, that letter was famous. | 那封信天下闻名 |
[11:48] | Death by pastry. | 为饼而死 心甘情愿 |
[11:51] | You changed your hair. | 你换了发型 |
[11:53] | Make you look younger. | 更年轻啦 |
[11:55] | I don’t wanna look younger. | 我不想显得年轻 |
[11:56] | Bad call then. | 那就换错了 |
[11:58] | By the way, nice work on the rinaldi case. | 对了 雷那蒂的案子办的不错 |
[12:00] | Yeah, well, murder/suicide. | 是呀 他杀或者自杀 |
[12:02] | Pretty straightforward. | 清清楚楚 |
[12:03] | Well, still, I mean, your report was spot-on, right? | 你的报告一针见血 |
[12:12] | All right. | 好 |
[12:13] | Quinn’s been in homicide two weeks and he noticed. | 奎恩刚进凶杀组两周就发现了 |
[12:17] | Noticed what? | 发现什么 |
[12:18] | My hair. | 我的头发 |
[12:20] | I changed my hairstyle for the first time since I was eight. | 我打八岁起第一次换发型 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah. it’s short. | 是啊 好短 |
[12:27] | Er. shorter. | 更短了 |
[12:30] | And quinn, | 但是奎恩 |
[12:30] | He’s just showing off his detective | 他不过是炫耀下自己的观察力而已 |
[12:31] | Skills– you think he thinks I’m a potential lay? | 你觉得我有成为同性恋的苗头吗 |
[12:34] | That is not happening. | 不可能 |
[12:35] | And as long as you’re not noticing things, | 你根本对其他事不以为然 |
[12:37] | You’ve also not noticed that I’ve given up men, liquor, | 你也没注意到过去的一个月 |
[12:39] | And smokes for the last 27 days. | 我放弃了和男人交往 还戒烟 戒酒 |
[12:43] | This is you remembering dad’s birthday though, right? | 不过你还记得咱爸的生日吧 |
[12:46] | Dad…birthday…right. | 咱爸的生日 对啊 |
[12:48] | Blue room, 7:30, like always. | 老样子 蓝色房间 七点半 |
[12:53] | I tried calling you last night. | 昨晚我给你打电话 |
[12:54] | I, uh, wasn’t home. | 我没在家 |
[12:57] | I also tried your cell phone. | 我也打了你的手机 |
[13:01] | You’re wearing the same pants you had on yesterday. | 你还穿着昨天的裤子 |
[13:03] | And that shirt’s the backup one you keep in your locker. | 衣服是你放储物箱备用的那件 |
[13:05] | Ayudeme aqui. | 你盘问我 雅琪 |
[13:06] | I thought part of your restructuring our | 你对我们部门的整顿 |
[13:08] | Department was you staying out of our personal lives. | 应该也包括你得远离我们的私生活 |
[13:11] | Anything you want me to know? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[13:13] | Know this. | 这件事 |
[13:14] | I went out and had a great time last night, | 我昨晚出去玩得很开心 |
[13:16] | And you should be happy for me. | 你该为我感到高兴 |
[13:18] | Besides, since when do you care? | 另外 你什么时候开始关心我了 |
[13:23] | Since this. | 此刻 |
[13:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:31] | Okay, guys, listen up. | 大家听着 |
[13:34] | I just got word from upstairs that | 楼上刚才发了话 |
[13:37] | Angel will no longer be detective batista. | 巴蒂斯塔探员将离职 |
[13:41] | What? | 什么 |
[13:43] | In two days, he will be detective sergeant batista. | 两天内 他将升职为警司 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry for all the red tape and the hoops, | 我为这些繁文缛节和拐弯抹角抱歉 |
[13:54] | But nobody deserves it more than you, angel. | 不过你实至名归 |
[13:58] | When this is really official, | 正式任命什么时候到 |
[14:00] | When I can trade this in for that gold badge | 什么时候我把这玩意儿换成金色的 |
[14:03] | drinks are on me. | 我请大家喝酒 |
[14:14] | Angel gets his wings. you know what this means? | 安吉罗青云直上 意味着什么 |
[14:17] | Pay raise? | 加薪 |
[14:19] | No, dildo, it means he’s my supervisor, | 不 傻瓜 他是我的顶头上司 |
[14:21] | Which means I’m a lock for my detective shield. | 意味着我注定与警探为伍 |
[14:26] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[14:27] | Research. | 调查 |
[14:28] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[14:29] | Typos, grammar, something that could be clearer, whatever. | 文稿 语法 你总能干点什么 |
[14:34] | Haircut? | 理发了 |
[14:38] | Yep. | 好了 |
[14:44] | Time to get the lay of the land on freebo and his… | 该去看看费宝的地形和他的 |
[14:48] | Pink house. | 粉红房子 |
[15:07] | What you need? | 要点什么 |
[15:11] | Freebo. | 费宝 |
[15:12] | I need freebo. | 我找费宝 |
[15:15] | And you know him how? | 你怎么认识他 |
[15:17] | He sells the best shit anywhere. | 他的货最好 |
[15:19] | Come on, man, what, you google him or something? | 少来 哥们 你在网上搜到他的吗 |
[15:22] | You know what, fuck it. | 他奶奶的 |
[15:24] | There’s other dope spots. | 我去别的地方 |
[15:25] | Hey, hey, come here. | 来 来吧 |
[15:26] | Don’t walk away all “fuck you” on me. | 别扔句”他奶奶的”就走啊 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么事 |
[15:58] | I’m looking to hold some product. | 我找点货 |
[16:02] | Ordinarily, I don’t accept new clientele, | 一般我不接新客户 |
[16:05] | But I’ve had a desultory third quarter. | 不过我有点三等散货 |
[16:10] | Oh, come on. | 见鬼 |
[16:13] | Need a little more hook before breaking to the pocket. | 开包前我还得验验 |
[16:19] | You know, I bought this tv for six grand, | 这电视花了我六千 |
[16:21] | But I’ll let you have it for three. | 不过我三千就卖你 |
[16:23] | More interested in scoring some tar. | 我更想搞点能吸的 |
[16:27] | Oh, another yuppie turns to the dark side. | 又一个白领堕落啦 |
[16:31] | I need a hit. | 给我来点 |
[16:32] | Jeez, teegan, I’m transacting here. | 天哪 缇格 我卖货呢 |
[16:34] | One toot. | 一根 |
[16:35] | Did you hear what I said? | 听见我说的了吗 |
[16:37] | Fuck off, teegan. | 滚 缇格 |
[16:39] | Fine, I guess your dick can suck itself from now on. | 行 以后你的老二就跟手亲热去吧 |
[16:47] | Stupid cunt’s gonna redefine “short-term relationship.” | 小婊子就是用来搞搞一夜情的 |
[16:51] | Catch my drift? | 跟我混了 |
[16:53] | I catch your drift. | 跟你混了 |
[16:55] | And I’m entirely confident you’ve earned | 我肯定你得到的优惠 |
[16:57] | The privilege of being repurposed as fish food. | 将是变为鱼食 |
[17:07] | Narcotics raided this place at noon today. | 今天午间这里充斥着麻醉剂 |
[17:13] | The drug rats won’t return to their nest for a while. | 毒贩子们短时间不会归巢 |
[17:27] | Plenty of time to do what I have to do. | 我有充足的时间来做自己的事 |
[17:37] | Raw. you like it raw. | 天然 你喜欢天然 |
[17:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:41] | The sugar. | 那糖 |
[17:43] | You like the raw stuff. | 你喜欢天然的东西 |
[17:45] | It’s my job to notice things. | 我的工作是观察事物 |
[17:47] | Morgan, right? | Morgan 对吧 |
[17:49] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[17:50] | New haircut. it’s cute. | 新发型 很可爱 |
[17:52] | All right, who the fuck are you? | 行了 你他妈是谁 |
[17:55] | Yuki amado, internal affairs. | 由纪·阿马多 内务部的 |
[17:58] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[17:59] | You know a joey quinn? | 你认识乔·奎恩吗 |
[18:03] | Why? | 怎么 |
[18:04] | Well, he started drawing our attention back when he was in narcotics. | 他调查麻醉品时 我们就开始注意他了 |
[18:09] | He’s in your orbit now. | 他现在在你辖区 |
[18:11] | I don’t know the guy except to hand in my paperwork. | 我们只是文书来往 除此以外我对他一无所知 |
[18:13] | Be really cool if you could get next to him, you know? | 与他打交道时 小心点 知道吧 |
[18:16] | Do a little recon. | 多加提防 |
[18:17] | Are you high? | 你喝高了吗 |
[18:19] | No, never been. | 没有 从没有过 |
[18:22] | Well, yuki, that’s not gonna happen. | 听着 Yuki 我不可能那么做 |
[18:26] | Cooperation with i.a. | 和内务部合作点吧 |
[18:28] | Has its upside in the department. | 对你往上爬有好处 |
[18:30] | Yeah, maybe for rodents. okay. | 是吗 对老鼠有效 |
[18:33] | Well, it was nice to finally meet you. | 见到你很高兴 久仰大名 |
[18:35] | In person, you know. | 看到真人了 |
[18:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:39] | And what is it you think quinn did exactly? | 你到底认为奎恩做了什么 |
[18:44] | You don’t get to blow me off and still ask questions. | 你对我冷语相向 还想问问题 |
[18:57] | Loud music. cover of darkness. | 音乐嘈杂 掩盖了黑暗 |
[19:03] | Perfect. | 天助我也 |
[19:44] | No! no! | 不 不 |
[19:47] | Freebo, get back here. | 费宝 回来 |
[20:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:13] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[20:18] | Yo, freebo, man. | 费宝 伙计 |
[20:30] | What the fuck happened back there? | 刚才他妈的是怎么回事 |
[20:32] | I went to kill freebo and ended up killing a total stranger. | 我的刺杀费宝之行却以杀掉一个陌生人结束 |
[20:37] | I’ve never killed anyone I didn’t completely vet | 我从没有在未确认一个人的罪状之前 |
[20:39] | Before whose guilt I wasn’t absolutely certain of. | 就把他随便杀死 |
[20:42] | I did something wholly inside the moment | 那一刻我完全发自内心的下了手 |
[20:45] | and wholly outside the code | 却决不符合我的准则 |
[20:50] | Something spontaneous. | 完全自发 |
[20:54] | Who did I just kill? | 我杀了谁 |
[20:58] | Freebo’s doorman. | 费宝的看门人 |
[20:59] | I am fucked. | 我惨了 |
[21:04] | Just a matter of time before someone calls it in. | 迟早有人会报警 |
[21:12] | Hey you. | 你好 |
[21:13] | Dexter, hey. | 德克斯特 你好 |
[21:15] | I know it’s not one of our regular nights | 我知道今晚不同以往 |
[21:18] | but can you come over? | 不过你能过来吗 |
[21:20] | Uh, sure. everything okay? | 行 还好吧 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:23] | Just–just missing you, that’s all. | 就是想你 |
[21:31] | God, you’re on fire lately. | 天呀 最近你可欲火焚身 |
[21:35] | Are you complaining? | 你是在埋怨吗 |
[21:38] | I’m complying. | 我是在回应 |
[21:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[21:52] | I’m right here. | 就在这里 |
[21:56] | In a safe place. | 一个避风港 |
[22:06] | God created pudding, and then he rested. | 上帝创造了布丁 然后就休息了 |
[22:12] | Pudding of chocolate. | 巧克力布丁 |
[22:14] | Manna from heaven. | 宛如天赐般的美味 |
[22:19] | What are the kids gonna do for dessert tomorrow? | 那明天孩子们吃什么甜点呢 |
[22:24] | Tangerines. | 橘子 |
[22:37] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[22:40] | Yes, I’m happy with my long distance provider. | 是啊 我对长途电话供应商很满意 |
[22:45] | What the hell ever happened to “do not call”? | 你怎么对此从没意见啊 |
[22:48] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 现在可是凌晨三点 |
[22:50] | Not in India. | 印度那边可不是 |
[22:56] | I have an insanely busy morning tomorrow, | 明早我会忙疯掉 |
[22:58] | So I’ll be gone before you and the kids wake up. | 我会在你和孩子起床以前就走 |
[23:03] | Dexter, you’ve been working such killer hours lately. | 德克斯特 最近你神出鬼没的 |
[23:07] | Just hold me till you have to go. | 拥我入眠 |
[23:26] | Just a matter of time. | 迟早的事 |
[23:37] | Morning, sergeant. | 早啊 警司 |
[23:38] | How long for you to get to 118 calendar? | 你来日历大街118号要多久 |
[23:41] | Um, 20, 30 minutes. | 二三十分钟吧 |
[23:56] | I got it, Dex. | 我知道了 德克斯 |
[23:58] | Got what? | 知道什么 |
[23:59] | Only the case that’s gonna get me my shield. | 只有案子会让我精神焕发 |
[24:00] | It’s huge. Angel put me on it. | 大案 安吉罗让我调查 |
[24:02] | Officially on it. | 正式调查 |
[24:03] | Huge? | 大案吗 |
[24:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[24:14] | Bet you’re wondering who the hell he is. | 我打赌你一定想知道他是谁 |
[24:18] | Who he is is what makes this case huge. | 就是因为他 使得这案子不一般 |
[24:20] | That’s Miguel Prado. | 他叫米格尔·普拉多 |
[24:22] | He’s that a.d.a. | 是地区检察官 |
[24:22] | Who’s been on a mission to put away as many bad guys as he can, you know? | 一生都在与犯罪份子作斗争 |
[24:26] | “A safe Miami is the only Miami.” | “治安稳定是迈阿密的首要保障” |
[24:29] | A safe miami, and we’re all unemployed. | 治安稳定了 我们也都没饭吃了 |
[24:33] | Why’s he look so familiar? | 他怎么看起来这么眼熟 |
[24:36] | Cause he just made the cover of Florida magazine. | 他刚登上了佛罗里达杂志的封面 |
[24:39] | Top prosecutor in the state three years in a row. | 连续三年州内最佳检察官 |
[24:41] | He and Laguerta go way back. | 他和洛格丽塔是老交情了 |
[24:43] | You know, that whole cubano thing. | 你知道 是老乡的缘故吧 |
[24:45] | The other guy is Ramon Prado, Miguel’s middle brother. | 这人是雷蒙·普拉多 米格尔的二哥 |
[24:49] | He’s a lieutenant with the sheriff’s department. | 他是郡行政司的警督 |
[24:51] | Made himself quite the reputation for being a law and order hard-ass. | 他把自己弄的像是法律和秩序的化身 |
[24:54] | And… | 而且 |
[24:56] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[24:58] | Prado? | 普拉多 |
[25:00] | As in “baby brother.” | 是最小的弟弟 |
[25:02] | So much for spontaneity. | 瞧我这自发性的后果 |
[25:05] | What was he doing in a dump like this? | 他怎么会在这种地方 |
[25:08] | They’re saying that he was a coach at a youth club. | 听说他是在一个青年俱乐部当教练 |
[25:10] | Came here to confront the scumbag about selling shit to his kids. | 来这质问那些卖药给他俱乐部孩子的人渣 |
[25:14] | Talk about wrong place at the wrong time. | 错误的地点和时间 |
[25:17] | Tell me about it. | 可不是么 |
[25:26] | Find anything? | 有什么发现 |
[25:27] | Yeah. | 有发现 |
[25:30] | Dead guy with a hole in his chest. | 胸口被戳了个洞的死人 |
[25:43] | Hey, this window’s cracked, and there’s blood on the wall. | 这窗子坏了 墙壁上也有血迹 |
[25:46] | Who shut these drapes? | 是谁拉的窗帘 |
[25:47] | Probably the first on scene. | 可能是第一个到现场的人吧 |
[25:49] | Some dipshit rookie who’s still outside puking. | 可能是那个还在外面呕吐的新手吧 |
[26:09] | So what do we got? | 我们有什么发现 |
[26:11] | Uh, signs of a majorly big struggle here, there, everywhere. | 到处都有打斗的迹象 |
[26:15] | Single stab wound to the chest. | 胸口只有一处刀伤 |
[26:16] | You read my article yet? | 你看过我写的那篇文章了吗 |
[26:18] | Started it. so far it’s really good. | 开始看了 目前来说还不错 |
[26:20] | Awesome. | 好 |
[26:29] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[26:40] | Whoever did this, he’s already wishing he was dead. | 不管谁做的 我要他生不如死 |
[26:52] | Someone really stepped on his dick with this one. | 凶手这次真把他给惹毛了 |
[27:06] | There were so many lessons in the vaunted code of Harry. | 哈里法则里有很多重点 |
[27:12] | Twisted commandments handed down from the only god I ever worshipped. | 这些扭曲人性的戒律我一直继承下来 |
[27:17] | One through ten, don’t get caught. | 说到底 别被人抓到证据 |
[27:23] | That I got covered. | 我一直做得很好 |
[27:26] | But killing someone without knowing if he’s guilty, | 但是杀了一个可能是无辜的人 |
[27:31] | I’d love some help on this one. | 我有些手足无措 |
[27:35] | But my god is dead now. | 但是我信奉的神已经不在了 |
[27:45] | Man’s best friend, eh, Dex? | 人类最好的朋友 对吧 德克斯 |
[27:49] | Not today. | 今天不是 |
[27:51] | Hey, my sister said that Laguerta knows this Miguel Prado pretty well? | 我妹说洛格丽塔和米格尔·普拉多是老交情 |
[27:55] | Way back when, when Mig– hey, what’s up? | 颇有交情 当米格尔…喂 好吗 |
[28:00] | Way back when, | 在很久前 |
[28:01] | When Miguel was in law school and | 当米格尔在学校念法律时 |
[28:03] | Maria was just starting in law enforcement, they hooked up. | 玛丽亚刚当警察 他们就好上了 |
[28:06] | Hooked up? | 好上了 |
[28:08] | Between us, for Maria, Miguel Prado will always be the one that got away. | 玛利亚选了我 让米格尔·普拉多吃闭门羹了 |
[28:20] | Prelim has the victim, oscar prado, 26, dead. | 初步确认了死者身份 奥斯卡·普拉多 26岁 |
[28:25] | Dead from a single stab wound to the chest. | 胸口一刀致命 |
[28:28] | The deceased’s brother, | 死者的哥哥 |
[28:30] | a.d.a. Miguel Prado, | 据地区检察官 米格尔·普拉多 |
[28:31] | Informed me at the scene that Oscar went to | 的证词 奥斯卡到现场是要找专在 |
[28:32] | confront one fred bowman, street name Freebo, for selling drugs to some youth club kids. | 青年俱乐部贩卖毒品的佛瑞德·宝曼 花名费宝的人对质 |
[28:38] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[28:41] | This freebo’s the same guy that killed those | 费宝同时也是另一桩命案的嫌疑人 |
[28:43] | Two coeds in the everglades and got away with it. | 涉嫌在埃弗格莱兹杀害两个学生 侥幸逃脱 |
[28:45] | So the way it looks, Oscar Prado died a hero. | 这么看来 奥斯卡·普拉多是英勇牺牲了 |
[28:48] | Also, our team found a shit load of, | 而且我们在现场发现了 |
[28:50] | Uh– a substantial amount of drugs in the house. | 相当数量的毒品 |
[28:53] | Any leads on his whereabouts? | 有没有关于他行踪的线索 |
[28:54] | Uh, that part of the neighborhood isn’t exactly police-friendly. | 该区居民对警察没有好感 |
[28:57] | But I’m staying on it. | 但我会继续努力 |
[28:58] | Talk to me about forensics. | 报告一下 法医检验报告的结果 |
[29:00] | Um, evidence indicates this was no hit-and-run. | 现场痕迹显示这不是早有预谋的 |
[29:03] | It was a furious close-in battle. | 而是个近身的猛烈攻击 |
[29:06] | Whoever– or is it “whomever”? | 无论是谁 还是任何人 |
[29:09] | “whoever” is good. | “无伦是谁”要好些 |
[29:10] | Whoever did this got in a lucky shot | 无论凶手是谁 他要么是运气好 |
[29:12] | Or was really good at handling a blade. | 要么就是个使刀的高手 |
[29:14] | According to the m.e., the aorta was cleanly severed in one penetration. | 解剖结果显示 死者的主动脉被一刀切断 |
[29:19] | Not easy to do. | 一般人做不到 |
[29:20] | Any luck finding the weapon? | 有没找到凶器 |
[29:22] | It’s not on or near the premises. | 暂时没有 |
[29:23] | We’ve checked roofs, sewers, trash bins in a five-block radius. | 五个街道内都搜过了 屋顶下水道和垃圾箱 一无所获 |
[29:27] | Our conclusion, the assailant took it with him. | 凶手必定是带走它了 |
[29:30] | Dexter, what’s the blood saying? | 德克斯特 血液报告如何 |
[29:33] | Pretty much what everyone else is. | 大同小异 |
[29:34] | I have some second level on-scene work to do. | 我还得去现场做一下二级鉴定 |
[29:37] | I’ll get back to you a.s.a.p. | 一有结果立刻报给你 |
[29:38] | Get it to sergeant batista. | 报给巴蒂斯塔就行了 |
[29:40] | Full disclosure. | 让我说清些事吧 |
[29:42] | I’ve had a personal relationship with the Prado family for many years. | 我和普拉多一家相交好多年了 |
[29:46] | And it goes a lot further than the whole cubano thing. | 还不是仅仅因为同乡的关系 |
[29:51] | Sergeant? | 警官 |
[29:53] | Stating the obvious, lieutenant, I like Freebo for this. | 很明显 副队长 费宝是重要线索 |
[29:57] | Me too. | 我也这么想 |
[29:59] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[30:00] | Yes, Madam? | 在 |
[30:02] | Hit the streets harder. | 掘地三尺 |
[30:04] | Learn what you can learn. | 竭尽所能 |
[30:06] | All due respect, lieutenant, if Freebo did this, | 恕我冒昧 副队长 如果是费宝做的 |
[30:11] | he’s not in Miami. I mean, he’s in the wind. | 他不会还留在迈阿密,早逃之夭夭了 |
[30:13] | We can sit around on our asses and speculate on where we think the | 与其坐着苦思冥想主要嫌疑人是否有罪 |
[30:16] | Prime suspect may or may not be, or we can actually go and look for him. | 还不如到外面去把他抓回来审问 |
[30:24] | As a miami prosecutor, I have dedicated my career to fighting crime, | 作为迈阿密的检察官我已然献身于打击犯罪的事业 |
[30:28] | To making our streets safe for everyone. | 以保证我们的治安平稳安定 |
[30:33] | Every family, white, black, latino, asian, | 每个白人 黑人 拉丁人 亚洲人 |
[30:37] | Deserves the full measure of our devotion to their dignity. | 我们都竭尽全力来保护他们 |
[30:44] | And now that crime has touched my family in | 现这一罪行 为我的家庭 |
[30:47] | The most profound way imaginable, I grieve equally | 带来了巨大的精神创伤 |
[30:51] | For every family that have been visited with the | 今天得知此消息 我也和每个遭此不幸的 |
[30:55] | Same unimaginable news that we have received today. | 家庭感到同样的悲痛 |
[30:59] | Our beautiful city is a city of families. | 这美丽的城市是由家庭组成的 |
[31:02] | And the untimely taking of any of us touches all of us. | 任何一位成员的突然离去 定会触动所有的人 |
[31:10] | My parents brought my brother Ramon and me– | 我父母把我和弟弟雷蒙带来 |
[31:15] | Part of my ritual has always been getting to know my victims, | 我的仪式一部分就是去了解我的猎物 |
[31:17] | Confirming their guilt beyond all doubt. | 查证他们的罪恶 |
[31:22] | Oscar prado tried to kill freebo. | 奥斯卡·普拉多要杀费宝 |
[31:24] | Then he tried to kill me. | 甚至还想杀我 |
[31:26] | No way he was there on some noble youth club mission. | 肯定不是为了什么崇高的目的 |
[31:29] | He’s got to be guilty of something. | 他一定做了什么坏事 |
[31:31] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都这样吗 |
[31:33] | So I ask again… | 于是我要再问一次 |
[31:36] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[31:46] | Two speeding tickets and an illegal u-turn. | 两张超速罚单 还有次逆向行驶拘留 |
[31:52] | Talk about outside the code of Harry. | 说起哈里法则外的事 |
[31:56] | Harry finds me in a pool of blood, | 哈里把我从血泊中救出来 |
[31:59] | Turns me into his own personal vendetta machine, | 把我训练成他想要的那种杀戮机器 |
[32:02] | And when he sees the monster he created in action, he kills himself. | 当看到他自己的杰作开始作恶时 他引咎自缢了 |
[32:07] | Deb can drink to his honor on her own. | 黛布却一直以他为豪 |
[32:09] | Any luck in the land of reluctant witnesses? | 调查不合作的目击者那边有何进展 |
[32:12] | One house I play good cop. | 我一会使软 |
[32:14] | The next house I play bad cop. | 一会使硬 |
[32:15] | I still can’t get shit from anybody in that neighborhood. | 可还是一无所获 |
[32:18] | You know what the problem is, right? | 你知道问题所在吗 |
[32:20] | Wait, Quinn, let me guess. | 等等 奎恩 我想下 |
[32:22] | The “cop” part? | 不会是因为警察吧 |
[32:23] | No, they don’t owe you anything. | 不 他们不欠你什么 |
[32:25] | There’s no incentive, | 没有非合作不可的理由 |
[32:26] | Which skews the balance of power way in their direction, right? | 主动权都在他们那边 我们束手无策 |
[32:30] | Here, let me do you a favor. | 让我帮你一把 |
[32:33] | Call this guy. | 打电话给这个人 |
[32:35] | Tell him you know me. | 告诉他 你认识我 |
[32:37] | Tell him you want to cash in one of my coupons. | 需要他兑现张奖券 |
[32:40] | Coupons? yeah. | -奖券? -对 |
[32:41] | He’s a c.i. from my days in narcotics. | 我在缉毒组时 他是我的线人 |
[32:44] | He’s got a hook in him that’s not coming out anytime soon. | 他去了沙滩度假 可能也要待一阵子吧 |
[32:48] | What do you want in return? | 你要我怎么报答你 |
[32:49] | For you to remember that I did you a solid. | 你只要记得你欠我个人情就行 |
[32:54] | What, not even a “thank you”? | 一声谢谢都没有 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[32:57] | Stop looking at my ass. | 别盯着我屁股看 |
[33:05] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[33:15] | Detective. | 警探 |
[33:17] | Officer. you’re anton? | 是警官 你是安东吗 |
[33:20] | In the flesh. | 正是 |
[33:22] | You got something you want to show me? | 有什么东西要我看的吗 |
[33:28] | Oh, yeah, I’ve seen him before. | 是的 我之前见过他 |
[33:30] | Really? where? | 真的? 在哪里 |
[33:31] | In the news. | 新闻里 |
[33:33] | Isn’t that that guy you let walk on those coed killings? | 这不就是走在校园里专杀害学生的凶徒吗 |
[33:35] | Now that there was a fine piece of police work. | 这件事 报纸都大肆报道了 |
[33:40] | You knew him from the newspaper? | 你从报纸上看的 |
[33:42] | Yeah, I think I saw him on cnn or something like that. | 对 我好像在CNN或者其他什么地方见过他 |
[33:43] | Okay. that’s all you got? | 好吧 这就是你要提供的消息吗 |
[33:45] | That’s all you got. | 正是 |
[33:49] | You know, if this is you and quinn fucking with me, | 你得知道 要是你跟奎恩想合伙耍我 |
[33:51] | I’m really not in the mood. | 我可没那心情跟你们玩 |
[33:52] | You know something, | 知道吗 |
[33:53] | If you need something for that temper I got a man down the | 你要是火气旺盛 在街的那边 |
[33:55] | Street with some real mellow weed can take that edge right off. | 有个小喽啰 他们有货 包你怒气全消 |
[33:57] | Well, thank you, but I don’t take advice from drug dealers, so… | 谢谢 但我绝不会听一个毒品贩子的劝告 所以… |
[34:00] | Drug dealer? I was never that. | 毒品贩子 我可不是 |
[34:03] | A drug user. | 我只是个吸毒的 |
[34:05] | Occasionally. | 只是偶尔 |
[34:06] | Strictly weed though, officer. strictly weed. | 小喽啰 警官 只是个小喽啰而已 |
[34:08] | Then how’d you become quinn’s snitch? | 你怎么会做奎恩的线人 |
[34:11] | I got caught up in a drug bust. | 在一次毒品突击检查中我被抓了 |
[34:12] | Quinn told me that if I blew the whistle on the bigger fish, | 奎恩让我把上头的人抖出来 |
[34:15] | I stay out of jail. | 那样我就不用坐牢了 |
[34:16] | So I listened. | 我照他说的做了 |
[34:18] | Attentively. | 一字不漏 |
[34:20] | You know it never hurts an occasional drug user | 像你这种偶尔贩毒的贩子 |
[34:22] | To have more than one friend on the force, so… | 多交几个做警察的朋友 未尝不可 |
[34:26] | That’s the thing, officer. | 警官 话虽如此 |
[34:28] | I got enough friends. | 但我朋友够多了 |
[34:30] | All right, well, I’m outta here. | 那好吧 我先走了 |
[34:32] | Yeah, well, you have a good one, you hear? | 好的 给你来首欢送歌 |
[34:42] | What about this prado guy? | 这个叫普拉多的家伙你认识吗 |
[34:46] | And to determine the impact site, | 判断撞击点 |
[34:48] | The exact point where force encounters a body, | 就是力接触到躯体时的着力点 |
[34:52] | You have to distinguish the geometric differences between back-spatter, satellite spatter, misting and arterial spurting. | 你们得学会区别几何学上的后喷溅 圆喷溅 雾状喷溅和线性喷溅 |
[35:01] | Gross! | 这么多 |
[35:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:04] | You remember how before when katie’s | 你们还记不记得 |
[35:06] | Dad was talking about being a surgeon? | 卡蒂的父亲讲的关于外科医生的事儿 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[35:09] | And sometimes how he has to cut into bodies and there’s blood? | 那怎样才会在切入身体的时候有血溅出来 |
[35:14] | But he saves lives. | 他那可是救死扶伤 |
[35:16] | Do you save lives? | 你呢 |
[35:22] | Okay, you know how there’s good guys and there’s bad guys? | 好吧 大家都知道有好人和坏人对吧 |
[35:24] | So you catch bad guys? | 你是抓坏人的 |
[35:26] | Well, not directly, but I help. | 不是直接抓 是间接辅助 |
[35:29] | Do you have a uniform? | 你有制服么 |
[35:32] | Lab coat. | 实验室的外套 |
[35:33] | A gun? | 枪呢 |
[35:35] | No. | 没有 |
[35:36] | He’s got a badge. | 他有警察的徽章 |
[35:39] | Laminate. | 我有层压板 |
[35:41] | Well, thank you so much from taking time from your busy schedule, mr. | 好了 非常感谢摩根先生 |
[35:45] | Morgan, to come and talk to the children. | 在百忙之中抽空来给孩子们上课 |
[35:47] | It was a real learning experience. | 我到这儿来也是学习经验 |
[35:56] | Looks like I really got through to them, huh? | 我搞砸了吧 |
[35:59] | It would have sucked even worse if I didn’t have a dad today. | 如果你不来 今天会更糟的 |
[36:04] | Thanks for inviting me, buddy. | 谢谢你能邀请我来 伙计 |
[36:14] | If anyone should have father issues, anger, rejection, abandonment, | 每个人都会有跟父亲之间的矛盾 易怒 自闭 自暴自弃 |
[36:19] | It’s cody. | 这就是科迪 |
[36:20] | And what’s he do? | 无论怎样 |
[36:21] | He moves on. | 他积极面对 |
[36:26] | How does that happen? | 为什么会那样 |
[36:35] | I was so bad you’re crying? | 我惹你哭了 |
[36:36] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[36:39] | No, it’s just– just something I’ve always wanted. | 这正是…正是我一直想要的感觉 |
[36:42] | You being here for the kids, it’s all so wonderfully uncomplicated. | 你为孩子们特意来这里 真是太感谢你了 |
[36:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:57] | Mr. morgan, this is miguel prado. | 摩根先生 这是米格尔·普拉多 |
[36:59] | I need to see you. | 我想跟你见个面 |
[37:01] | Right away. | 就现在 |
[37:08] | So much for uncomplicated. | 那么多的琐事 |
[37:29] | It almost feels like a piece of art. | 交织在一起就像是件艺术品 |
[37:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[37:35] | But to me it’s more like a story. | 对我来说 这是个故事 |
[37:40] | Tell me that story, mr. morgan. | 那跟我说说这个故事吧 摩根先生 |
[37:47] | The encounter started over here. | 那场偶遇就是从这里开始的 |
[37:50] | The scuff marks on the linoleum, the crumpling, of the throw rug, | 油布上磨损的痕迹 弄皱的小地毯 |
[37:56] | They all have a directional quality that leads to– now this is where your | 这些都很直观的告诉我们… 这里就是 |
[38:02] | Brother and freebo– he’s my lieutenant’s prime suspect– but you know that. | 你的弟弟跟费宝 就是那个副队长说的重要疑犯 不过还有一点 |
[38:10] | There was a brutal struggle. | 这里还发生过激烈的打斗 |
[38:14] | I gotta say it looks like your brother fought like a hero. | 不得不承认 你的弟弟非常勇猛 像个英雄一样 |
[38:20] | But he was overmatched and sustained a fatal stab wound to his chest. | 他有压倒性的优势而且一直是 但他胸部受到了一次致命的戳伤 |
[38:29] | Everything about the blood suggests | 这些血迹表明 |
[38:30] | That your brother bled out almost instantly. | 你的弟弟开始大量失血 |
[38:34] | He didn’t suffer? | 他备受折磨 |
[38:36] | Blood never lies. | 血迹说明了一切 |
[38:40] | So now I know how he died. | 现在我明白他是怎么死的了 |
[38:44] | The question is why. | 但问题是为什么 |
[38:47] | One more thing, mr. morgan. | 摩根先生 还有一件事 |
[38:50] | Why would a blood spatter analyst spend time searching the | 为什么一名血迹分析专家会 |
[38:54] | Sheriff department’s database for information on my dead brother? | 在治安局的数据库里搜索我死去的弟弟的资料 |
[39:07] | Like you, sir, I wanted to understand what happened here. | 跟你一样 先生 我也想知道这里发生了些什么 |
[39:11] | I thought that knowing some details about your | 我想知道一些关于你弟弟生活方面的细节 |
[39:14] | Brother’s life would help me make sense out of his death. | 这样可能对弄清他的死因有所帮助 |
[39:18] | In your line of work, mr. morgan, is it usual for you to get so involved? | 摩根先生 在你们那行里 就这么被卷入一件事很常见吧 |
[39:28] | I just sounded like a prosecutor there. | 我是不是像个检察官一样 |
[39:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:33] | It’s not a problem, sir. | 别放在心上 先生 |
[39:34] | And no, it’s not usual for me to get so involved, but this one, | 不 我已经不止一次被卷入这类事儿了 但这次 |
[39:39] | This death, got to me. | 这宗案子 让我有所触动 |
[39:44] | It’s just– it seems so unreal that, uh, he’s gone. | 这一切…就像是在做梦 他就这么走了 |
[39:53] | Yeah, I know. | 我能理解 |
[39:57] | So a man dies, mr. morgan, and what’s left, his soul? | 摩根先生 如果一个人就这么死了 他留下了什么 |
[40:02] | And what is that exactly? | 灵魂? 那究竟是什么 |
[40:05] | I really couldn’t tell you. | 这个我也不好回答你 |
[40:07] | ’cause some people say the soul just lives on forever. | 因为有人认为灵魂是永生的 |
[40:12] | I hope not. | 我看不是 |
[40:14] | Which makes you a cynic. | 什么让你这么愤世嫉俗 |
[40:17] | It makes me a scientist. | 从一个科学家的角度 |
[40:22] | So no one you’ve ever loved has died? | 难道没有你爱的人像这样离你而去吗 |
[40:28] | My father died when I was in my 20s. | 我20岁的时候 我父亲就去世了 |
[40:34] | And you don’t believe that– that his soul, call it his life force, | 你可能不会相信 他的灵魂 他生活的源动力 |
[40:39] | Is still here? | 可能还在 |
[40:41] | Somehow it’s living inside you? | 以某种方式在你的体内 |
[40:47] | Because i– I should have been there for him. | 因为我 我本来应该去帮他的 |
[40:54] | You can’t blame yourself, sir. | 你不要自责了 先生 |
[40:56] | That’s easier said than done, mr. morgan. | 摩根先生 这一切说起来容易做起来难 |
[41:05] | Do me a favor. | 帮帮我 |
[41:07] | You really want to get to know my brother like you say, | 你如果真想知道我弟弟是不是像你说得那样 |
[41:09] | Come to his wake tonight. | 今晚来看看他 |
[41:11] | Come see how much and how– how fully he was loved. | 看看众人是多么的爱他 |
[41:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:19] | I’ve taken up enough of your day. | 我占了你不少时间了 |
[41:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:24] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[41:36] | These reports final? | 这些报告完成了吗 |
[41:37] | Blood specimens I collected all came back belonging to oscar prado. | 我采集的血样是奥斯卡·普朗多的 |
[41:41] | Trace prints on and around the victim all point to freebo. | 被害人周围的指纹同属于费宝 |
[41:44] | Anyone out there talking? | 有目击者肯作供吗 |
[41:46] | Officer morgan was hitting up the usual firewall of clammed-up | 摩根警员正试图游说他们作供 |
[41:49] | Witness and non-witnesses, so I put her in touch with an old c.i. of mine. | 为了尽快找到证人 于是我让她跟我的一个旧线人联络 |
[41:53] | Hopefully– hey, quinn. | -希望 -喂 奎恩 |
[41:55] | That c.i. you put me on was totally useless for freebo. | 你让我找得那个线人对于费宝一无所知 |
[41:58] | Sadly, it’s not a perfect world. | 节哀吧 世界就是这么残酷 |
[42:00] | Yeah, for all we know freebo’s in, like, nebraska by now. | 现在我们唯一的线索就是费宝在内布拉斯加州 |
[42:04] | Well, I guess you don’t owe me that favor then. | 看来你没有欠我人情 |
[42:06] | How come he gets favors? | 你怎么欠他人情了 |
[42:07] | Oh, he doesn’t. | 才没有 |
[42:08] | But what the c.i. told me about the victim. | 但据那个线人提供的线索 |
[42:10] | He wasn’t some hero coach who went | 受害人是组织里 |
[42:12] | Into the hood and took one for the team. | 一个有头有脸的人物 |
[42:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:15] | Oscar prado was into freebo for some serious cash. | 奥斯卡·普朗多对费宝的钱很感兴趣 |
[42:19] | Now why would someone be into, I don’t know, a drug dealer, for big bucks? | 我不太明白 为什么会有人会对毒品贩子的钱感兴趣 |
[42:23] | Because oscar prado, the pride of little havana, was a fucking junkie. | 因为自命不凡的奥斯卡·普朗多 是个他妈的瘾君子 |
[42:32] | Thanks, maria. | 谢谢你 玛利亚 |
[42:37] | Good one, morgan. | 是个好线索 摩根 |
[42:56] | She’s been in better moods. | 幸亏她心情不错 |
[42:59] | Yeah, I didn’t exactly brighten her day. | 当然 但不是我的功劳 |
[43:01] | No, you didn’t. | 应该不是你 |
[43:02] | Excuse me for doing my fucking job. | 还不是我干的那鬼差事 |
[43:05] | You see any other super cops coming in here with any leads? | 你见过其他警察来的时候有领导跟着吗 |
[43:09] | No, deb, you’re definitely amazing, but you gotta– yeah, I know, I know, | -黛布 你肯定特奇怪 但你… -好啦 我明白了 |
[43:12] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[43:14] | Be aware of my surroundings, | 注意周围的一切 |
[43:15] | Take the temperature of the room before I open my mouth. | 说话看场合 |
[43:17] | I know, it’s a bad habit. I admit it. | 我知道 我这个臭毛病 我承认 |
[43:19] | Well, look on the bright side. | 好了 看开点 |
[43:21] | Now that you’ve given up men, booze, and cigarettes, | 现在的你戒掉了男人 喝酒 吸烟 |
[43:23] | Running your mouth’s the only bad habit you have left. | 就剩下这一个缺点了 |
[43:26] | That’s right. | 这话不假 |
[43:28] | I’m a model of fucking perfection. | 我是个他妈的完美模范人物 |
[43:32] | You remember what today is, right? | 你还记得今天是什么日子吧 |
[43:35] | How could I forget? | 我怎么可能忘 |
[43:37] | 7:30. I’ll buy your first drink. | 7:30了 我去给你买点喝的 |
[43:46] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[43:47] | Sientate. | 请坐 |
[43:51] | I need you to think about debra morgan’s | 我要你考虑一下黛布拉·摩根 |
[43:53] | Continued involvement on the oscar prado case. | 要不要继续追查奥斯卡·普拉多的案子 |
[43:59] | You want me to throw her under the bus for what, | 你想让我用什么理由撇开她 |
[44:01] | Being a little overzealous? | 工作过于热情? |
[44:02] | It’s not about zeal. | 这和热情无关 |
[44:04] | It’s about tact and sensitivity. | 这案子需要老练和机敏 |
[44:06] | It’s also about the real world. | 也需要对现实的理解 |
[44:08] | This case is as high profile as it gets. | 它已经闹得够大了 |
[44:09] | this… | 这… |
[44:10] | morgan is resourceful and tenacious, | 摩根确实足智多谋 |
[44:13] | And usually the right amount of pain-in-the-ass. | 而且从不抱怨 |
[44:16] | But there are political ramifications. | 但这里有点政治因素了 |
[44:19] | My history with miguel prado aside, this case is just too big for her. | 把我和米格尔·普拉多的关系放在一边 这案子她担当不起 |
[44:24] | Just say the word, maria, and I will follow your orders. | 你一句话 玛利亚 我听你的 |
[44:27] | Becoming a homicide sergeant is more than just a bump in pay scale. | 做侦探比当小警员要困难得多 |
[44:31] | It’s a quantum leap in responsibility. | 它需要高度的责任感 |
[44:33] | All part of moving up the chain. | 还有很多其他方面的能力 |
[44:37] | If I bounce her, she’ll hate me. | 如果我不让她继续跟这个案子 她会恨我的 |
[44:40] | You’re her boss, angel, not her friend. | 你是她上司 不是她的朋友 |
[44:45] | It’s up to you. | 你来决定吧 |
[45:32] | Can I get another cranberry juice? | 能再给我一杯酸果汁吗? |
[45:33] | That makes three. problems down under? | 那会让你身材变坏的 |
[45:36] | Jeez, I like the fucking taste, okay? | 拜托 我就喜欢这味 不行? |
[45:45] | Miss you, dad. | 我想你 爸爸 |
[45:56] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[45:57] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢到来 |
[46:01] | Losing my brother, | 我哥哥的去世 |
[46:02] | It’s going to leave a pain in my heart | 对我来说是个打击 |
[46:04] | That I don’t think is ever going to heal. | 我都不知道能不能恢复过来 |
[46:09] | You have a brother, dexter? | 你有兄弟吗 德克斯特? |
[46:21] | No, just the one loud sister. | 没有 就一个”小喇叭”妹妹 |
[46:24] | What she said back at the station, it’s okay. | 她在警局说的那些话 没什么 |
[46:29] | I know my brother was a good man. | 我了解我哥哥的为人 |
[46:31] | But I can’t say that he suffered from the tragedy of perfection. | 我不能说 他所经受的是完美的悲剧 |
[46:38] | Who does? | 谁是呢 |
[46:40] | Who indeed? | 谁真的是 |
[46:43] | Hey, brother. the mayor’s here. | 头儿 市长来了 |
[46:55] | You attacked me with a knife in a dope dealer’s house. | 在毒贩家里 你捅了我一刀 |
[46:58] | No, oscar, you certainly did not suffer from the tragedy of perfection. | 奥斯卡 你根本不是个完美的悲剧 |
[47:04] | Then why does this feel so wrong? | 可为什么会觉得这样不真实呢 |
[47:07] | Why in your death are you still so alive in my life? | 好像你还好端端的活在我身边一样 |
[47:13] | Did you know him well? | 你和他熟吗 |
[47:16] | Not as well as I thought. | 没我想的那么熟 |
[47:19] | Sorry. | 节哀 |
[48:01] | Cuervo black | 来杯黑啤 |
[48:06] | thank you | 谢了 |
[48:14] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[48:24] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么破玩意 |
[48:26] | Cranberry juice. | 酸果汁 |
[48:28] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[48:29] | Not even close to a problem. | 问题倒是没有 |
[48:30] | But the taste, kind of funky. | 就是味道有点恶心 |
[48:40] | You know, by the time my dad was my age, he already had his shield. | 我爸爸在我这年龄的时候 已经小有成就了 |
[48:46] | Kinda why I’m here. | 我来这是想说 |
[48:49] | I’m taking you off the oscar prado case. | 你不要继续负责奥斯卡的案子了 |
[49:01] | I come up with grade-a intel on oscar prado, | 我一直跟着这个案子 而且表现很好 |
[49:03] | And I’m getting tossed off the case for being a little loud? | 这样被撇 是因为我声音太大了? |
[49:07] | In a nutshell. | 那屋子太小 |
[49:10] | Laguerta put you up to this? | 洛格丽塔让你这么做的? |
[49:12] | It was my decision. | 是我的决定 |
[49:22] | I’ll tell you one thing, angel, | 告诉你 安吉儿 |
[49:24] | I’m not letting anyone get in the way of me getting my shield. | 我不会让任何人成为我晋升的障碍 |
[49:30] | There’s only one person in this department who can get in your way. | 这里只有一个人能成为你的障碍 |
[49:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:35] | You. | 你自己 |
[49:47] | Can I get a real fucking drink, please? | 能不能给我来杯酒 |
[49:56] | My sister still lives her life trying to please our father. | 妹妹还活在不辜负爸爸遗愿的世界里 |
[50:04] | Me… | 至于我… |
[50:07] | I’m following the lead of an eight-year-old kid. | 我跟随一个八岁孩子的脚步 |
[50:13] | I’m moving on. | 继续我的生活 |
[50:23] | Thank you for last night. | 昨晚谢谢你 |
[50:25] | It was a nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[50:30] | This is where I wanted to be. | 这才是我想要的 |
[50:42] | Again? | 再来? |
[50:47] | All I want is chocolate pudding and you. | 我想要的就是巧克力布丁和你 |
[50:52] | Not necessarily in that order. | 这都不是餐单上的 |
[51:02] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[51:10] | Where the fuck were you last night? | 昨晚你跑哪去了 |
[51:12] | Rita’s. | 丽塔家 |
[51:13] | It wasn’t rita’s night. | 昨晚不是”丽塔之夜” |
[51:14] | Turns out it was. | 但它就是了 |
[51:15] | I called you. I know. | -我打电话给你 -我知道 |
[51:17] | And you ignored me? | 那你无视我? |
[51:18] | Not you. harry. | 不是你 是哈里 |
[51:20] | Deb… | 黛布… |
[51:23] | I’m in a whole ‘nother place when it comes to dad. | 我在另一个地方怀念父亲 |
[51:25] | I’m working out some personal stuff. | 我还有点私人问题要解决 |
[51:27] | You are such a fucking guy. | 你个混蛋 |
[51:29] | What is this, | 这算什么 |
[51:30] | You gotta kill your father so you | 你怎么不直接把爸爸杀了 |
[51:32] | Can become your own man kind of bullshit? | 做一个彻底的混蛋? |
[51:35] | Dad wasn’t perfect. | 爸爸并不完美 |
[51:37] | But he was there for you. | 但他一直在鼓励你 |
[51:40] | Deb, wait. | 黛布 等等 |
[51:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:44] | I’m sorry I didn’t notice your haircut. | 抱歉没注意到你的新发型 |
[51:50] | So what is it, is it too short? | 那又怎么了 太短? |
[51:52] | Too young? too dorky, what? | 太年轻 太傻 还是什么? |
[51:54] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[51:56] | Beautiful? | 漂亮? |
[52:08] | You just said “beautiful.” | 你刚才说”漂亮” |
[52:11] | Yeah, I did, ’cause it is. | 对 本来就是 |
[52:16] | Looks like you honored dad for both of us last night anyway. | 你昨天为我们两个人纪念了爸爸 |
[52:20] | I had some help. | 我有人帮助 |
[52:26] | You getting along with the new boss man? | 你和新上司好上了? |
[52:27] | Oh, fuck him. | 那个混球 |
[52:28] | He took me off the oscar prado case and put me on this. | 他把我从奥斯卡的案子里拿下来 让我来弄这个 |
[52:31] | Some dead-end jane doe. | 某个无名女尸 |
[52:37] | A couple of ladies of the night called this in. | 两个女人昨晚报的警 |
[52:40] | Oh, madre de dios. | 苍天啊 |
[52:42] | Could you turn that thing off?! | 你就不能把那玩意关了 |
[52:45] | We’ll work quietly. | 我们需要安静 |
[52:48] | About halfway through your article, vince. | 你的文章我看了一半 文斯 |
[52:51] | So far, very moving. | 太感人了 |
[52:52] | Yeah, I was trying to make second tier chromosomal analysis sexy. | 我还想让我的第二版带点”颜色” |
[52:55] | Glad you’re picking up on it. | 真高兴你能看 |
[52:58] | Strangled. | 勒死的 |
[52:59] | No blood. I’m the blood guy. | 没有血迹 我得化验血 |
[53:00] | Why call me in? | 为什么让我来 |
[53:02] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[53:08] | Looks like our evildoer had an agenda. | 可能是凶手有意干的 |
[53:11] | Maybe it was a tattoo or something. | 可能那是个纹身或是什么 |
[53:12] | Dex, I need to know if this was ante or postmortem. | 德克斯 查查这伤口是死之前还是之后弄的 |
[53:20] | Teegan. | 缇格 |
[53:21] | Freebo’s girlfriend. | 费宝的女朋友 |
[53:23] | Looks like he’s still in miami. | 他好像还在迈阿密 |
[53:36] | You talk to morgan yet? | 和摩根谈过了? |
[53:38] | How’d she take it? | 她怎么说 |
[53:41] | There were curse words involved. | 诅咒了我一下 |
[53:43] | You did good. | 干得不错 |
[53:46] | Sergeant. | 警司 |
[54:03] | Way to be. | 早该升了 |
[54:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:46] | There you go, dexter. | 完事了 德克斯特 |
[54:48] | Good as new. | 跟新的一样 |
[54:59] | Hold the elevator. | 等等 |
[55:00] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[55:05] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[55:08] | Sorry. | 不对 |
[55:09] | Sergeant asshole. | 混蛋警司 |
[55:14] | Ramos, masuka, quinn. | 阿莫斯 玛稣卡 奎恩 |
[55:17] | Vamonos, we got some celebrating to do. | 我们出去庆祝一下 |
[55:22] | You can still drink after last night? | 还想着喝酒呢? |
[55:23] | A man has his needs. | 男人有男人的需求 |
[55:25] | You can go back to your cute little cranberry juice. | 你可以继续喝你那可爱的酸果汁 |
[55:27] | Eh, it tastes like shit. | 味道像尿一样 |
[55:29] | I’m gonna have a mojito or ten on you, sarge. | 我要点红酒 十杯 你请 |
[55:45] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[55:48] | You so have the wrong person. | 你不该来找我的 |
[55:49] | Oh, there’s a good reason why quinn’s of interest to i.a. | 奎恩对工作感兴趣一定是有原因的 |
[55:53] | No, understand me. | 听我说 |
[55:54] | When I say you have the wrong person, I mean me. | 我说你不该来找我的 你该去找别人 |
[55:57] | These people are more than just badge numbers to me. | 这些人对我而言很重要 |
[55:59] | They’re my friends. they’re my family. | 他们是我的朋友 我的家人 |
[56:04] | Listen. | 听 |
[56:06] | That’s the sound of your shield calling for help. | 他们在找你呢 |
[56:17] | Harry said that what was inside me would be there forever. | 哈里说他会永远待在我内心 |
[56:22] | And that I wouldn’t be able to change. | 而且我改变不了 |
[56:25] | He was half right. | 他只说对了一半 |
[56:28] | Killing oscar prado was a bell I can’t un-ring. | 误杀奥斯卡让我骑虎难下 |
[56:31] | I have moved on from my father, but I still need his code, | 我必须继续活下去 我需要他的密码 |
[56:35] | Now more than ever. | 现在更需要了 |
[56:36] | But it has to evolve, become my own. | 万物都是在变化的 我成了我自己 |
[56:41] | Change is good. | 变化真好 |
[56:43] | Hey you. | 你来了 |
[56:46] | Hey yourself. | 当然 |
[56:51] | This music again? | 又是音乐? |
[56:53] | Chocolate pudding again? | 又是巧克力布丁? |
[56:58] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[56:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[57:00] | I’ve done this before. | 我以前就这样过 |
[57:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[57:03] | I’m pregnant. | 我有了 |