时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:05] | I just think I’m gonna be a lousy father. | 我只是觉得我不会是个好父亲 |
[00:06] | I don’t wanna screw the kid up. | 我不想毁了孩子 |
[00:08] | Who are we kidding? you’re gonna be a great father. | 开什么玩笑 你会是个好父亲的 |
[00:10] | The oscar prado case? | 奥斯卡·普拉多那件案子? |
[00:11] | Freebo killed a senior a.d.a.’s brother. | 费宝杀了地方检察官的兄弟 |
[00:13] | Except he didn’t kill oscar. | 只是奥斯卡并不是他杀的 |
[00:15] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[00:17] | Dexter, I don’t know if you officially got to meet | 德克斯特 不知你有没有正式 |
[00:18] | My other brother, ramon. | 见过我的弟弟 雷蒙 |
[00:19] | So you’re the guy | 你就是那个 |
[00:21] | That miguel is always talking about? | 米格尔经常提起的人喽? |
[00:23] | What do you have on freebo, maria? ramon. | -有费宝的线索吗 玛丽亚 -雷蒙 |
[00:25] | Well, we’re working on some new angles. | 我们正从新的角度进行调查 |
[00:26] | Which means you’ve got shit. excuse us. | 这么说你得到的都是狗屁 |
[00:28] | Freebo’s still out there killing. | 费宝还在逍遥法外着 |
[00:30] | We gotta catch him fast. | 我们得快点抓住他 |
[00:31] | Holy shit, that’s my jane doe. | 妈的 那是我的无名女尸 |
[00:33] | Teegan campbell. | 缇格·坎贝尔 |
[00:34] | I was just telling miguel | 我刚跟米格尔讲过 |
[00:35] | How we weren’t giving up on freebo. | 我们将紧跟费宝这条线索 |
[00:36] | Now I have to call him and tell him | 现在我得打电话告诉他 |
[00:38] | That he’s probably right. | 可能他才是对的 |
[00:39] | Freebo’s probably long gone, | 费宝早就跑了 |
[00:40] | And he didn’t kill teegan. | 而且他也没杀缇格 |
[00:42] | Looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[00:43] | Yuki amado, internal affairs. | 由纪·阿马多 内务部的 |
[00:45] | Do you know a joey quinn? | 你了解乔·奎恩吗 |
[00:46] | Be really cool if you could get next to him. | 如果你能接近他就更好了 |
[00:47] | You know, do a little recon. | 你知道 再稍微调查下 |
[00:49] | Yuki, that’s not gonna happen. | 由纪 那是不可能的 |
[00:51] | If you light that, I’ll arrest you. | 你敢点着 我就拘捕你 |
[00:54] | I told you not to fucking do it! | 我叫你他妈的别点 |
[00:57] | Why the fuck did you lock up my c.i.? | 妈的你为什么关我线人 |
[00:59] | Why do you keep calling him your c.i.? | 你为什么把他叫做”你的”线人 |
[01:00] | Is there something you’re not telling us? | 你有事瞒着我们 |
[01:02] | What happened with the witness I gave you? | 我给的那个证人 你怎么用的 |
[01:04] | I thought he had information that exonerated chicky hines. | 我认为他能提供切奇·海恩斯的无罪证明 |
[01:07] | I reviewed his statement. | 我看了他的陈辞 |
[01:08] | It just didn’t add up. | 根本不合情理 |
[01:10] | Anton, I feel not good about what happened. | 安东 我觉得我做得不对 |
[01:13] | I feel not good too. | 也怪我 |
[01:15] | This is the shirt I was wearing | 这是费宝死时 |
[01:16] | When freebo met his end. | 我穿的那件衬衫 |
[01:18] | That’s his blood right there. | 上面有他的血迹 |
[01:19] | This shirt implicates me in his death. | 这件衬衫证明我和费宝的死有关 |
[01:22] | I trust you, and I want you to trust me. | 我相信你 而且我要你相信我 |
[01:25] | Is it possible I’ve actually made a friend, | 难道我真的交了一个朋友 |
[01:27] | Someone I can trust with my dark secrets? | 一个我可以相信并分享黑暗秘密的人 |
[01:30] | Or am I being foolish for even asking myself these questions? | 或者我是一时犯傻 居然问出这些问题 |
[03:30] | Role playing. | 角色扮演游戏 |
[03:31] | It’s such an important part of growing up. | 人生成长过程中不可或缺的部分 |
[03:34] | When we were kids, whatever role deb assigned me– | 当我们还是孩童时 不论黛布拉让我扮演什么 |
[03:37] | Evil monster, treacherous nazi, horrible alien– | 邪恶的魔鬼 奸诈的纳粹 或是恐怖的外星人 |
[03:40] | I played them to perfection. | 我都演得很好 |
[03:45] | We should tell them. | 我们应该告诉他们 |
[03:47] | About the baby? | 宝宝的事? |
[03:48] | I don’t want them to hear it from somebody else. | 我不想他们从别处得到这个消息 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:53] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[03:56] | Dexter and I have something we want to talk to you about. | 我和德克斯特有事要和你们说 |
[03:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[03:59] | We’re having a baby. | 我们快要有宝宝了 |
[04:05] | You’re gonna have a new little brother | 你们就快有一个小弟弟 |
[04:07] | Or little sister to play with. | 或小妹妹一起玩了 |
[04:09] | Which one? | 到底是哪一个 |
[04:10] | Which one would you like? | 你们喜欢哪个呢 弟弟还是妹妹 |
[04:12] | A puppy. | 一只小狗 |
[04:13] | You can have a puppy and a baby. | 你们可以同时拥有一个宝宝和一只小狗 |
[04:17] | But you’re not even married. | 但是你们还没结婚 |
[04:19] | No, no, we’re not. | 噢 是的 还没 |
[04:22] | Why not? | 为什么不结婚呢 |
[04:23] | I…never really thought about it. | 我还没考虑这个 |
[04:26] | You know, I’m gonna grab the potato salad | 你们看 我要去做土豆色拉了 |
[04:28] | So I don’t forget. | 差点忘了 |
[04:29] | Family man. | 家庭妇男 |
[04:32] | Husband and father. | 丈夫 父亲 |
[04:33] | Sounds so upstanding. | 多么崇高的称呼 |
[04:36] | Harmless. | 给人以安全感 |
[04:37] | Much better than lives-alone-keeps-to-himself. | 比孤家寡人自哀自怜强多了 |
[04:42] | Should we? | 我们是否应该 |
[04:44] | I mean, it’s not the worst idea in the world. | 我是说 这是个不错的主意 |
[04:46] | Should we what? | 应该什么 |
[04:47] | Get married. | 结婚 |
[04:49] | Dex. | 德克斯特 |
[04:50] | Yeah, cool. | 啊 太酷了 |
[04:52] | You’d be my dad. | 你就是我爸爸了 |
[04:56] | Look, this is not something we’re gonna decide today. | 你看我正忙 今天不说这个 |
[05:00] | Go get your stuff together. | 把你们东西收拾一下 |
[05:01] | We don’t wanna be late for the prados. | 我们还要去普拉多家 别迟到了 |
[05:07] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[05:08] | That was ridiculous. | 这真是太荒唐了 |
[05:14] | The only roles I had trouble with were good guys– | 扮演正面人物时我总是做得不好 |
[05:17] | Heroes, knights in shining armor. | 英雄 穿着光闪闪盔甲的骑士 |
[05:20] | It just never felt right. | 我总找不到那种感觉 |
[05:22] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[05:23] | Please, miguel, listen to me. | 米格尔 请听我说 |
[05:28] | you can handle this, ramon. | 你能搞定的 雷蒙 |
[05:30] | Okay, let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[05:31] | Oh, no need. | 不必了 |
[05:32] | Paper plates go right into the garbage. | 把纸盘直接丢进垃圾箱就行了 |
[05:35] | And we’ll be back with dessert. | 一会儿我们再用甜点 |
[05:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:39] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[05:41] | Please, I really want you to stay. | 不要走 我很想你能留下来 |
[05:42] | Hey, easy. | 嘿 放松点 |
[05:44] | I mean it, dexter, what were you thinking? | 我说 德克斯特 你在想什么 |
[05:47] | Proposing to me like that? | 你想就那样向我求婚吗 |
[05:49] | Oh. sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:51] | With the baby and all, it just made sense. | 我想既然孩子什么的都有了 求婚也是合情合理的 |
[05:53] | People don’t get married because it makes sense. | 人们并不是因为合情理才结婚的 |
[05:58] | They don’t? | 不是因为合理? |
[06:00] | Would you have asked me to marry you | 如果我没怀孕 |
[06:02] | If I wasn’t pregnant? | 你还会向我求婚吗 |
[06:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:07] | I married paul because I was pregnant. | 我嫁给保罗是因为当时我怀孕了 |
[06:10] | And I won’t marry again | 我不想这次也是这样 |
[06:12] | Unless it’s because someone loves me. | 除非是因为有人真心爱我 |
[06:17] | I understand why you feel that way. | 我很理解你的感觉 |
[06:19] | Being a father and being a husband | 作为一个父亲和丈夫 |
[06:22] | Are two very different things. | 是两个完全不同的角色 |
[06:25] | You don’t have to be both. | 你不必有这双重身份 |
[06:26] | I don’t want both | 我也不想拥有妈妈和妻子这两种角色 |
[06:28] | Unless it’s real. | 除非是真爱 |
[06:34] | Real. | 真爱 |
[06:35] | How do you show someone real love | 你自己都不知道真爱是什么 |
[06:37] | When you don’t even know what it feels like? | 又怎么能给别人以真爱呢 |
[06:41] | don’t leave, ramon. | 不要走 雷蒙 |
[06:43] | It’s just another empty lead, | 这只是一条无头的线索 |
[06:45] | Another worthless tip. | 另一个毫无价值的消息 |
[06:46] | And I’m gonna keep chasing them | 我要自己去查了 |
[06:48] | Until I find the one that leads to my bro– | 直到找出杀害我弟弟的凶手 |
[06:49] | Our brother’s killer, okay? | 我们的弟弟 对吧 |
[06:51] | Stay, ramon. come on, for your family. | 留下来 雷蒙 为了这个家也请留下来 |
[06:53] | How ’bout I go for my family? | 正是为了这个家 我才要去查的 |
[06:56] | Ramon, no. | 不 雷蒙 |
[06:57] | I have to go. no. | 我要去了 |
[06:58] | Sara. I got him. | -萨拉 -我去劝劝他 |
[07:00] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[07:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:04] | Everything all right? | 他还好吧 |
[07:07] | He’s obsessed. | 他很烦躁 |
[07:08] | He’s drinking more than usual. | 也比平时喝得更多 |
[07:10] | He’s not going to stop looking for oscar’s killer | 而且也不会停止搜寻杀害奥斯卡的凶手 |
[07:12] | Until it takes him all the way down. | 直到把那家伙给揪出来 |
[07:16] | Grief hits some harder than others. | 悲痛比任何伤害都大 |
[07:20] | You know, we could help ramon find peace | 你知道的 我们可以安抚雷蒙的 |
[07:22] | If we told him oscar’s killer was dead. | 如果我们告诉他杀害奥斯卡的凶手已经死了 |
[07:24] | If we told him, then he’d know. | 如果我们告诉他 让他知道这些 |
[07:27] | Ramon and I have shared and have kept | 我和雷蒙知道这件事后 |
[07:30] | Each other’s secrets all of our lives. | 会终生保守这个秘密的 |
[07:32] | It’s not just your secret. | 这不仅仅是你们的秘密 |
[07:33] | Which is why I’m asking you. | 所以我才向你征询意见 |
[07:35] | Miguel, he seems unstable. | 米格尔 我看他情绪不稳定 |
[07:37] | He’s troubled. he has a temper. | -他很痛苦 -他脾气不好 |
[07:39] | He’s my brother. I can help him. | 他是我弟弟 我能帮助他 |
[07:41] | you’re it! | 逮到你了 |
[07:43] | You’re it! | 逮到你了 |
[07:44] | He needs to know that freebo’s dead. | 他需要知道费宝已经死了 |
[07:51] | It’s a big burden. | 这会是个很大的负担 |
[07:52] | Not everybody can handle a secret like that. | 不是每个人都能保守那种秘密的 |
[08:00] | You’re uncomfortable enough with me knowing. | 我知道了事情的真相 你为此而感到担忧 |
[08:02] | Trusting my brother is just– it’s too much right now. | 相信我弟弟 他只是受的刺激太大了 |
[08:06] | I get it. | 我能理解他 |
[08:07] | Actually, you do. | 事实上 你确实能理解 |
[08:09] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[08:10] | Ramon, he’ll calm down eventually. | 雷蒙他最终会冷静下来的 |
[08:14] | Not a chance. | 没有机会了 |
[08:16] | This won’t go away. | 他不会走得太远的 |
[08:17] | Miguel can’t see what a loose cannon his brother is. | 米格尔没发现他弟弟是个我行我素的人 |
[08:21] | He might need some perspective. | 他需要一些”指点” |
[08:23] | Uncle miguel, astor won’t let me play in the cabin. | 米格尔叔叔 爱斯特不让我到小屋里玩 |
[08:26] | don’t worry, buddy. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[08:28] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她说 |
[08:30] | Astor, carlos wants to play in the cabin now. | 爱斯特 卡洛斯想到小屋里来玩 |
[08:32] | So? | 怎么了 |
[08:34] | So sharing is one of the rules. | 游戏的规则之一就是大家一起玩 |
[08:35] | Whose rule? you’re not my father. | 谁的规则 你又不是我父亲 |
[08:38] | Astor! | 爱斯特 |
[08:40] | Apologize to dexter. | 快跟德克斯特道歉 |
[08:49] | Think she’s reacting to my botched proposal? | 我想这是她对我笨拙求婚的反击 |
[08:52] | She’s so concerned about us not being married. | 她很在意我们没有结婚 |
[08:54] | I don’t think it’s just the marriage. | 我觉得不是因为结婚的问题 |
[08:56] | It’s the new baby. | 是因为我怀了孩子 |
[08:57] | She’s afraid she’s not gonna be special anymore. | 她害怕她不再是我们的小公主了 |
[09:00] | Wow, you’re good. | 你说得对 |
[09:02] | I know my daughter. | 我了解我女儿 |
[09:04] | She just needs some attention, | 她只是需要多点关注 |
[09:06] | Some reassurance. | 多点安全感 |
[09:08] | Astor! | 爱斯特 |
[09:11] | Astor is auditioning various roles– | 爱斯特身上有着复杂的角色 |
[09:14] | Wounded child, sullen pre-teen, | 一个受过伤的孩子 郁郁寡欢的少女 |
[09:16] | Oppressed youth– | 受压迫的儿童 |
[09:18] | Finding out who she wants to play. | 找出她想要展示的身份 |
[09:20] | Dramatic exit stage left. | 戏剧性地上演甩手走人 |
[09:22] | I can’t force my way into rita’s life, | 我不能强行进入丽塔的生活 |
[09:25] | Any more than I can force miguel | 正像我不能让米格尔相信我 |
[09:27] | To trust me over his own brother. | 超过相信他亲兄弟 |
[09:29] | I need to take a cue from astor, | 我会从爱斯特这里得到提示 |
[09:32] | Get their attention. | 来吸引他们的注意 |
[09:34] | But first things first. | 但需急当务之急 |
[09:36] | I do have a day job. | 我还有工作要做 |
[09:54] | That’s what real love looks like. | 这就是真爱的模样 |
[09:58] | Well, real love plus loss. | 爱并痛苦着 |
[10:00] | Is that what rita needs to see in me? | 那就是丽塔想要看到我的模样 |
[10:03] | Could be a problem. | 这会是个麻烦 |
[10:04] | That the fiancee? | 是那个未婚妻 |
[10:06] | Not anymore. | 是的 |
[10:09] | That’s fiona kemp. | 那是菲欧娜·坎普 |
[10:11] | She came to meet the vic for a movie. | 她来找受害人看电影 |
[10:13] | She saw the assailant. | 她看到那个凶手 |
[10:14] | He knocked her over as he fled. | 他在逃跑时撞到她 |
[10:15] | That’s how she got the bum knee. | 所以她的腿受了伤 |
[10:16] | Her description fits the one we’ve got | 她描述的嫌疑犯很像 |
[10:18] | In a series of break-ins in the neighborhood. | 最近这附近的系列闯空门案的疑犯 |
[10:20] | Same m.o. too. | 一样的作案方式 |
[10:21] | Back door crowbarred open. | 后门被撬开 |
[10:23] | We could barely get her to let go of him. | 我们好不容易才把她从尸体上拉开 |
[10:29] | Deb, your butt’s buzzing. | 你后裤袋的手机在震 |
[10:31] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[10:37] | Quinn here yet? | 奎恩来这了吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah, I just saw him pull up. | 嗯 我刚看到他到了 |
[10:44] | Jesus, you should have beat me here driving this thing. | 天啊 开这种车你应该比我早到才是 |
[10:47] | I got stuck on the causeway behind a stalled car. | 我刚被一辆抛锚的车堵在路上 |
[10:50] | I know you earn more with a shield, but come on. | 我知道你靠着警衔赚得多 赶紧开工吧 |
[10:52] | Got a great lease is all. what do we got? | 得到一份不错的租约而已 案子如何 |
[10:55] | Jack rice, 34. | 杰克·莱斯 34岁 |
[10:57] | His head’s caved in. | 他的头部有凹陷 |
[10:58] | Looks like a “b” and “e” gone sideways. | 侧面看像是B和E |
[11:00] | A bunch of priors in the area. | 跟之前的案子一样 |
[11:02] | Witnesses? | 有证人吗 |
[11:03] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[11:05] | Jack took the day off to see a matinee with me. | 杰克请了假要和我一起看戏 |
[11:09] | A romantic comedy. | 一出浪漫的喜剧 |
[11:11] | He calls them chick flicks, | 他叫那鸡仔戏 |
[11:13] | But he knows they make me happy, so… | 但他知道我喜欢那个 |
[11:15] | I’m sure he was a great guy. | 我相信他是个好男人 |
[11:19] | But the man you saw fleeing, | 那个逃走的男人 |
[11:20] | He was about six-foot, you said? | 你刚说 他大概有六尺高 |
[11:22] | And I met jack at the coffee place Where I work. | 我和杰克约在我工作的咖啡屋 |
[11:25] | When he came in, | 然后那人就进来 |
[11:27] | Something inside of me just recognized him, | 我感觉我认识他 |
[11:31] | Even though we’d never met. | 但我们从没见过 |
[11:33] | Have you ever felt that way before? | 你有没有那种感觉 |
[11:35] | Too many times. | 很多次 |
[11:36] | We can look at some mug shots. | 我们可以看看一些辨认相片 |
[11:37] | Maybe describe the man you saw | 可以的话 我们需要让素描师 |
[11:39] | To a sketch artist. | 画你所描述的男子 |
[11:41] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[11:42] | I-i’m staying with jack. | 我只要和杰克在一起 |
[11:45] | Jack has to go to the morgue. | 杰克需要被送去太平间 |
[11:48] | Forensics is gonna need her clothes. | 法医鉴定需要她的衣服 |
[11:50] | Well, why don’t you tell her? | 为什么你不去告诉她 |
[11:53] | You can’t take that. | 你不能拿走这个 |
[11:55] | It’s his favorite cap. | 这是他最爱的帽子 |
[11:58] | Ma’am the cap needs to come with me. | 小姐 我们得带走这顶帽子 |
[12:01] | Sorry, fiona. | 不好意思 菲欧娜 |
[12:03] | We’ll give it back to you when we’re done. | 我们鉴定完会把帽子还给你 |
[12:05] | You won’t. | 你们不会的 |
[12:08] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:09] | Come on, right here. | 拜托 看这里 |
[12:11] | I’m telling you | 我告诉你 |
[12:13] | That i, joseph quinn, will personally make sure | 我 乔·奎恩 在此发誓 |
[12:16] | That hat comes back to you unharmed. | 会把帽子完完整整地交还给你 |
[12:22] | He’s good. | 他真不错 |
[12:24] | Who knew? | 天知道 |
[12:26] | Is there anything else you want to keep of jack’s? | 您还需要保留杰克的哪些物品 |
[12:28] | Maybe one of his shirts? | 比如他的衬衫之类 |
[12:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:38] | He’s like the fucking witness whisperer. | 他妈的他在当心理医生么 |
[12:42] | Maybe he should propose to rita for me. | 或者他该帮我向丽塔求婚 |
[12:50] | Astor, that’s so unfair. | 爱斯特 这不公平 |
[12:54] | You’re my little girl, and you always will be. | 你是我女儿 永远都是 |
[12:56] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 |
[12:59] | rita, you in there? | 丽塔 你在里面吗 |
[12:59] | rita, you in there? | 丽塔 你在里面吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, just one second. | 在 你等等 |
[13:05] | Astor, I asked you a question. | 爱斯特 我问你个问题 |
[13:08] | Look, whether dexter and I get married | 德克斯特和我结不结婚 |
[13:10] | Is between him and me. | 这和你无关 |
[13:12] | You and i, we have to work | 我们得努力做到 |
[13:14] | On being kinder with each other. | 和平相处 |
[13:16] | Do you think you can help me with that? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[13:18] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[13:21] | Rita, we need you out here. | 丽塔 快出来 |
[13:23] | Look, I’ve gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[13:26] | We’re gonna talk about this tonight, okay? | 我们今晚再谈 行吗? |
[13:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:36] | We need to switch rooms. | 我们得换房间 |
[13:39] | We were expecting to watch the sun set | 我们本想在蜜月套房 |
[13:40] | From our honeymoon suite, | 看日落 |
[13:42] | Because, obviously, we’re on our honeymoon. | 因为 很显然我们是在度蜜月 |
[13:44] | But we couldn’t see anything. | 但我们什么都看不到 |
[13:46] | Right, uh… | 是啊 |
[13:48] | Well, the sun sets in the west. | 太阳从西边落下 |
[13:51] | And miami is on the east coast of florida, | 但迈阿密在佛罗里达东海岸 |
[13:54] | So there’s really nothing we can– | 所以我们什么都 |
[13:55] | The brochure said, | 宣传册上说 |
[13:56] | “watch the sun set over the ocean.” | 在海上看日落 |
[13:59] | Didn’t it, honey? | 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[14:00] | It may have said “sun rise.” | 那说的可是日出 |
[14:01] | We want your best room. | 我们要这里最好的房间 |
[14:04] | The honeymoon suite is our best room. | 蜜月套房就是这最好的了 |
[14:07] | There’s always a better room. | 你们肯定有更好的吧 |
[14:10] | Look, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:11] | Perhaps I can offer you a complimentary breakfast. | 给你们提供免费早餐怎样 |
[14:13] | I want a higher floor, | 我想换高点的楼层 |
[14:15] | A better view, and better lighting. | 风景更好 光线充足的 |
[14:17] | It was way too dark in there with the curtains closed. | 这里窗帘关着就太黑了 |
[14:19] | How ’bout a one hour spa treatment? | 给你们免费一小时的水疗怎么样? |
[14:21] | I want a better room. | 我想换好点的房间 |
[14:23] | All right, we don’t have a better room | 可我们没更好的了 |
[14:24] | Unless you build one, and being a bitch | 除非你自己去建一个 不然跟我无理取闹 |
[14:26] | Isn’t gonna change that. | 可没用 |
[14:27] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[14:29] | Excuse me. I’ll be right with you. | 抱歉 我马上回来 |
[14:36] | We can’t have this conversation again. | 不能再这样了 |
[14:38] | I know. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:39] | This is the second time this week. | 这是这周第二次了 |
[14:41] | Plus, you’re always on a break or calling in sick. | 而且 你总是在休息要么就是请病假 |
[14:43] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道你是怎么了 |
[14:44] | But, honestly, it’s always something. | 反正总是有事 |
[14:46] | And now I have to comp the honeymoon suite. | 现在我还得找蜜月套房 |
[14:49] | I’m really sorry, but I just can’t afford | 很抱歉 但我真的 |
[14:51] | To employ you anymore. | 请不起你了 |
[14:56] | Now, how can we make this right? | 那我们怎么办 |
[14:57] | Some people are ticking time bombs. | 某些人在等着最后的通牒 |
[14:59] | Ramon is one of them. | 雷蒙便是其中之一 |
[15:01] | And miguel needs to see him explode. | 得让米格尔看到他爆发的样子 |
[15:04] | The inciter, | 导火线 |
[15:06] | That’s a role I’ve always been good at. | 正是我所擅长扮演的角色 |
[15:08] | Pick-up for morgan. | 摩根的外带 |
[15:15] | Ramon. hey, how you doing? | 雷蒙 最近如何 |
[15:17] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[15:19] | Oh, that’s right. miguel said you two came here. | 是啊 米格尔说了你俩常来这里 |
[15:22] | It’s your secret spot, right? | 是你们得秘密据点 对吧 |
[15:25] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[15:27] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:28] | I’ll keep it between the three of us. | 我会保守秘密的 |
[15:31] | Jefe, another rum and coke. | 埃非 再来杯加可乐的朗姆酒 |
[15:33] | Oh, and could I get some extra pickles? | 能不能再给我来点泡菜? |
[15:39] | Hey, sorry about the way | 不好意思 |
[15:41] | astor treated little carlos yesterday. | 昨天爱斯特那样子对小卡洛斯 |
[15:44] | Oh, right, you left. | 是啊 你走了 |
[15:45] | It was a minor turf war. | 简直是一场小型赛马 |
[15:47] | Don’t worry, I watched out for him. | 别担心 我会看着他 |
[15:49] | Carlos is a tough kid. | 卡洛斯真是个稳重的孩子 |
[15:51] | He can hold his own. | 他可以自己搞定的 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[15:58] | Sure you want to be drinking that? | 你想喝那个? |
[16:01] | If I wasn’t sure, I wouldn’t drink it. | 为什么不喝 |
[16:03] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[16:05] | You know, miguel’s worried about you. | 米格尔很担心你 |
[16:08] | No offense, dexter, | 德克斯特 没有冒犯的意思 |
[16:10] | But if miguel has a problem with me | 但米格尔如果对我不满 |
[16:12] | He will tell me himself. | 他自己会告诉我 |
[16:14] | Right. | 是的 |
[16:16] | I mean, he said he did. | 他说他是那么做的 |
[16:19] | But, yeah, he will again if he needs to. | 但如果需要的话他会 |
[16:21] | What goes on between me and my brother | 我和我兄弟之间发生什么 |
[16:23] | Is between me and my brother. | 是我们之间的事 |
[16:26] | Absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[16:29] | I just happened to be there | 只是在米格尔需要找人说话的时候 |
[16:30] | When miguel needed someone to talk to. | 我碰巧在那儿 |
[16:35] | Since I’ve been through it too. | 因为我也有类似的经历 |
[16:37] | My mother was killed when I was a kid. | 在我很小的时候 我母亲被人杀害 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry. | 真替你难过 |
[16:42] | So I know how it feels. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[16:46] | But it gets easier. | 现在好多了 |
[16:50] | Like miguel said, when he accepted his loss | 就像米格尔说的 他接受了这个事实 |
[16:54] | And found closure, he moved on. | 并开始了新的生活 |
[16:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:57] | Nobody is accepting anything. | 没有人接受得了 |
[16:59] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[17:00] | And when your homicide department | 只有你们部门 |
[17:02] | Gets off its ass and starts doing its fucking job, | 真正开始做实事的时候 |
[17:04] | Maybe then me and my brother will move on. | 我和我哥哥才可以开始新的生活 |
[17:08] | Extra pickles. | 赠送的泡菜 |
[17:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | I must have misinterpreted what he said. | 我一定是误解你哥哥的话了 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:20] | You did. | 你是误会了 |
[17:23] | Well, enjoy your dinner. | 你慢慢吃吧 |
[17:27] | And tell carlos I said howdy. | 替我跟卡洛斯问好 |
[17:43] | I knew I’d find you still here. | 就知道你还在这儿 |
[17:45] | No rest for the wicked. | 罪犯可不会休息 |
[17:49] | What brings you to these parts? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[17:51] | Uh, I wanted to ask you about chicky hines. | 我来问问你切奇·海恩斯的事儿 |
[17:56] | Again? | 你说什么 |
[17:57] | I got a witness who can provide | 我有一个证人可以证明 |
[17:58] | An alibi for hines. | 海恩斯不在场 |
[18:00] | It checks out. | 证据是有效的 |
[18:01] | I told you I reviewed his statement. | 我告诉你我看过他的陈词了 |
[18:03] | But you never talked to him. | 可你没有跟他谈过 |
[18:05] | Oh, come on, maria. | 得了 玛丽亚 |
[18:06] | Your witness is a habitual criminal | 你的证人是个惯犯 |
[18:08] | Who’s just trying to beat his latest drug rap. | 他就是要逃避嗑药的责任 |
[18:11] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true. | 是 可这不能说明他做伪证 |
[18:13] | And he can clear hines. | 他可以证明海恩斯的清白 |
[18:15] | Have you even met chicky hines? | 你见过切奇·海恩斯么 |
[18:17] | I mean have– | 我是说你– |
[18:19] | Have you read his jacket? | 你看过关于他的官方文件么 |
[18:20] | Because it’s– | 因为他– |
[18:21] | Hines didn’t do this crime. | 海恩斯是无辜的 |
[18:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | What’s this really about? | 这一切到底是为了什么 |
[18:31] | An innocent man behind bars. | 为了一个被误判的人 |
[18:33] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[18:35] | Maybe there’s something else at play. | 可能还有别的情况 |
[18:39] | Accepting the truth about james doakes, | 当初我们都很难接受 |
[18:41] | That was hard for all of us. | 詹姆斯·道克斯就是湾岸屠夫 |
[18:46] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 这我可没想到 |
[18:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:49] | Look, I shouldn’t even have mentioned it. | 听着 我知道我不该提它 |
[18:50] | But, come on, he was your partner. | 但是 他是你的搭档 |
[18:53] | He’s your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[18:56] | Maybe you think | 也许你会觉得 |
[18:57] | He was railroaded, I don’t know. | 他是被冤枉的 我说不准 |
[19:01] | And maybe that’s coloring how you’re seeing hines. | 这也是你对海恩斯有偏见的原因 |
[19:03] | I’ll admit it was hard. | 我承认这很难 |
[19:07] | But you know me, you know I’m a pro. | 但你了解我 你知道我的专业性的 |
[19:10] | I also know you’re human like the rest of us. | 我也知道你跟我们一样是凡人 |
[19:16] | I’m just putting that out there because we’re friends. | 我这么说是因为我们是朋友 |
[19:27] | The fiancee’s working with a sketch artist now. | 那个未婚妻正在画拼图 |
[19:29] | So far it matches what the burglary division | 目前为止和”反扒小队” |
[19:31] | Already has on the break-ins, | 已有的资料相符 |
[19:33] | So she’s not giving us anything we don’t already have. | 这么说她没给我们什么新线索 |
[19:35] | Yeah, except for more stories about how perfect | 是的 除了就是告诉我们她那未婚夫 |
[19:37] | Her dead fiance was. | 有多么完美 |
[19:39] | Hey, it’s not easy realizing you’re alone in the world. | 意识到自己是独自一个人可不是好受的 |
[19:45] | What’s the blood splatter telling you? | 血迹有什么发现么 |
[19:50] | Just clarifying some discrepancies. | 只是弄清了几个矛盾 |
[19:52] | Well, clarify fast. | 快点弄清楚 |
[19:53] | Hey, I’m gonna wrap this thing up, | 我想把这事儿做个了结 |
[19:54] | Get you two guys back on the skinner case. | 你们俩就可以继续剥皮案了 |
[19:55] | Yeah, you’re preaching to the choir, sir. | 你跟我想到一块了 |
[19:58] | Morgan, your ass is– | 摩根 你的手机 |
[19:59] | Thank you. I fucking noticed it. | 谢谢 我听到了 |
[20:02] | Comp tickets to my keynote address | 这儿有几张门票 |
[20:03] | At the forensics conference. | 关于我在法医学会上的演讲的 |
[20:05] | Not really my thing. | 真不适合我 |
[20:07] | I’m flea-combing my dog that night. | 那天晚上我要给我的狗梳毛除蚤 |
[20:08] | I’m seeing my little girl that night. | 我要见我的小女儿 |
[20:10] | You don’t even know the date. | 你们都还不知道是哪天晚上 |
[20:13] | I gotta keep my schedule open for her. | 我得给她留时间 |
[20:20] | Et tu, dex-tay? | 你去么 德克斯 |
[20:22] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 我可不会错过的 |
[20:29] | Masuka. | 玛稣卡 |
[20:31] | He’s chosen the role of court jester. | 他选择了做一个小丑 |
[20:33] | Now we only like him when he’s making us laugh. | 只有他在搞笑的时候 我们才喜欢他 |
[20:36] | Still, there’s something to be said | 还要说明的是 |
[20:37] | For being a character actor. | 做为一个性格演员 |
[20:39] | The lead players with all those emotions, | 感情丰富的主演 |
[20:41] | Must be exhausting. | 一定很累 |
[20:50] | Looks like the sketch that burglary already has | 看起来这个嫌疑人的头像 |
[20:51] | On the break-in suspect. | 反扒小队已经有了 |
[20:53] | You couldn’t get any more out of her? | 你不能再问出点儿什么吗 |
[20:55] | Officer morgan, the woman’s a wreck. | 摩根警官 这女人受了很大刺激 |
[21:04] | So…he didn’t have any distinguishing marks, | 这么说他没什么特别的记号 |
[21:05] | Any scars or tattoos? | 刀疤 纹身之类的 |
[21:07] | Uh, maybe. | 可能 |
[21:09] | Um, I don’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[21:11] | He ran right by you. | 他就从你身边跑过去了 |
[21:13] | I was surprised. | 我被吓到了 |
[21:16] | Let’s take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[21:17] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[21:21] | Try to picture it again. | 试着再回忆一遍 |
[21:24] | It’s so horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[21:27] | My jack just lying there. | 我的杰克就躺在那儿 |
[21:29] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会这样 |
[21:31] | Okay, let’s not picture it anymore. | 好了 别想这个了 |
[21:33] | Jack’s never coming back. | 杰克再也不会回来了 |
[21:34] | Let’s focus on something else right now, okay? | 现在想点儿别的 好吗 |
[21:37] | We’ll just focus on something else. | 想点其它的 |
[21:39] | Fiona. hi. | 菲欧娜 |
[21:42] | How are you holding up? | 你撑得住么 |
[21:43] | I’m not helping at all. | 我一点儿忙也帮不上 |
[21:45] | Who you kidding? you’re doing great. | 别乱说 你做得很好 |
[21:48] | You’re a champ. | 你很厉害了 |
[21:49] | I’m trying, but– | 我在努力 可是 |
[21:53] | Why don’t we take a break from all this | 我们放松一下吧 |
[21:55] | And we’ll go look at some pictures together, okay? | 再一起看几张照片 好吗 |
[21:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:00] | We’ll be in interview three with the mug books. | 我们过会儿再看辨认照片吧 |
[22:02] | I’ll set it up. | 我去准备 |
[22:03] | That’s okay, I got it. | 没关系 我来吧 |
[22:25] | They say this part should pass soon. | 他们说这个阶段应该很快就过去了 |
[22:28] | They say I should glow. | 说我会焕发母性光辉 |
[22:31] | Am I glowing? | 我现在有么 |
[22:33] | You are to me. | 对我来说是的 |
[22:41] | I can’t believe I called a guest a bitch. | 我真不敢相信我把一个顾客骂做婊子 |
[22:44] | Sounded like an accurate description. | 听起来是个准确的描述 |
[22:46] | I think I’m gonna talk to my boss | 我想我得跟老板谈谈 |
[22:49] | And ask for my job back. | 把我的工作要回来 |
[22:50] | Really? I always got the impression | 真的吗 我一直以为 |
[22:52] | You didn’t particularly like that job. | 你不是很喜欢那个工作 |
[22:53] | It’s a job. | 怎么也是个工作 |
[22:55] | No one’s gonna hire me knowing I have to go | 我是个要休产假的人 |
[22:57] | On maternity leave. | 不会有人要雇我的 |
[22:58] | Plus I barely have any savings. | 再加上我也没什么积蓄 |
[23:01] | I’m pregnant. | 又怀孕了 |
[23:03] | No health insurance. | 没有医疗保险 |
[23:04] | My insurance would cover you. | 我的保险有包括你呀 |
[23:07] | Rita, if we got married we’d have joint assets. | 丽塔 结婚后我们就有共同的资产 |
[23:09] | You wouldn’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[23:11] | And let’s not forget about marital deductions. | 别忘了还有配偶扣除额 |
[23:12] | With astor and cody as dependants– | 爱斯特和柯迪是被抚养人 |
[23:32] | That’s one ugly guitar. | 这吉它真难看 |
[23:35] | Ugly? pssh. | 难看 |
[23:37] | A beat-up guitar like this | 这种吉它 |
[23:39] | Speaks to the experience of its owner. | 才能向人们诉说它的主人 |
[23:41] | The many hard roads we’ve traveled together. | 和它一起经过的磨难 |
[23:43] | So you’ve had it a long time. | 这么说它跟着你很久了 |
[23:45] | No, a couple of weeks. | 没有 几周而已 |
[23:46] | Picked it up at a pawn shop for 20 bucks. | 在一个当铺花20块买的 |
[23:49] | Gives me a certain mystique, doesn’t it? | 给我一点神秘感 是么 |
[23:51] | You are full of shit. | 你真能扯 |
[23:55] | So what do you need, officer? | 有什么需要么 警官 |
[23:56] | A stiff drink after a shit day. | 累了一天来喝一杯 |
[24:00] | And you came here? | 所以你就来这儿 |
[24:01] | For the margaritas, trust me. | 相信我 就为了一杯玛格丽塔 |
[24:03] | One margarita. | 一杯玛格丽塔 |
[24:09] | How well do you know quinn? | 你对奎恩了解多少 |
[24:10] | He have something to do with your day being shit? | 他让你不爽了? |
[24:13] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[24:14] | I’ve heard stuff about him. | 我听说过他的事儿 |
[24:16] | And he comes off really slick, | 说他做事很狡猾 |
[24:18] | And then he turns around and he’s all sensitive | 结果看起来却是很谨慎小心 敏感 |
[24:20] | And caring about people. | 关心身边的人 |
[24:22] | What’s his story, is he a good guy or a bad guy? | 还有呢 是个好人还是坏人 |
[24:25] | Does it have to be either/or? | 一定要选一个么 |
[24:27] | In my world, yeah. | 是的 |
[24:29] | But I can’t figure out which one he decided on. | 但我不知道把他是哪一个 |
[24:31] | All I know is, um, | 我所知道的就是 |
[24:35] | Quinn helped me out of a jam when I was in trouble. | 奎恩帮我摆脱了牢狱之灾 |
[24:40] | The man gave me an opportunity, and I took it. | 他给我个机会 我抓住了 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:46] | Besides, without quinn, | 另外 没有奎恩 |
[24:49] | You would have no c.i., | 你就没有线人了 |
[24:52] | And I’d be drinking alone. | 我就在这儿一个人喝酒 |
[24:56] | I doubt that. | 不会吧 |
[25:21] | Oh, you’re a hungry man. | 你还真是饥渴 |
[25:25] | And you’re a beautiful meal. | 你秀色可餐 |
[25:27] | You, uh, you looking for anything special tonight? | 今晚想要什么特殊服务么 |
[25:30] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[25:32] | They’re soulful. | 很有神 |
[25:34] | Well, the compliments are free. | 恭维是不用钱 |
[25:36] | But an hour of my time costs. | 但我可是计时收费 |
[25:40] | It might be more than an hour. | 可能不止一个小时 |
[25:46] | Take a pass, sergeant. | 你就到此为止吧 警官 |
[25:52] | Tonight, for a couple of hours anyway, | 今晚 也就几个小时吧 |
[25:55] | I’m not a– | 其实我不是一个 |
[25:57] | Tonight, all night, I am. | 今晚 整个晚上 我是 |
[26:05] | Shit, this is a sting. | 靠 这可真讽刺 |
[26:09] | Just shut up and go with this. | 你就闭嘴然后和它一起滚蛋吧 |
[26:11] | You god damn deadbeat. | 你这个饭桶 |
[26:13] | You come up to my room and you ain’t got no cash! | 你到老娘屋子里来竟然一分钱都没带 |
[26:15] | Well, nobody sees jazmin | 想尝点儿鲜 |
[26:17] | That ain’t got no cash. | 身上一毛钱都不带 |
[26:18] | You wasted my time, you motherfucker. | 你浪费了我的时间 你这个混蛋 |
[26:25] | Wow, so she threw up? | 她吐了 |
[26:28] | Yep. | 对 |
[26:29] | Her answer apparently. | 很明显那就是她的回答 |
[26:31] | Not really the response you want to hear | 看来你对这回答 |
[26:33] | To a marriage proposal. | 也并不满意 |
[26:35] | Yeah, hence my call to you. | 对 所以我打电话给你了 |
[26:37] | And the bribe of a beer. | 就以这瓶啤酒作为贿赂 |
[26:39] | You’ve obviously had one successful proposal. | 很明显你曾有过一次成功的求婚 |
[26:42] | Tell me your secret, oh wise one. | 告诉我你成功的秘密 要聪明一点的 |
[26:47] | Well, whatever you do, | 行 不管你做什么 |
[26:49] | Don’t suggest eloping because a wedding conflicts | 千万别说私奔 因为婚姻 |
[26:51] | With a big case you’ve got coming up. | 和你们谈恋爱时是截然相反的 |
[26:52] | You did that? | 你是那样做的吗 |
[26:54] | It went over about as well as yours did. | 我和你经历的差不多 |
[26:56] | I’m not the only hopeless one. | 看来我有伴了 |
[26:58] | You and me, buddy, | 我和你 兄弟 |
[27:00] | Making the women of america sick. | 让美国的女人恶心 |
[27:05] | I did eventually figure out | 我最终发现 |
[27:06] | That women tend to lead with their hearts. | 女人更趋向跟着感觉走 |
[27:08] | So you might try leading with yours. | 所以也许你也该跟着你的感觉走 |
[27:10] | Is that the only option? | 这就是你唯一的意见 |
[27:12] | Only one that works, hermano. | 也只有这个有用了 兄弟 |
[27:16] | Oh, speaking of hermanos, | 说到兄弟 |
[27:18] | I ran into ramon last night. | 昨晚我碰到雷蒙了 |
[27:19] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[27:20] | Actually, I got an earful. | 其实 我都快听腻了 |
[27:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:23] | I tried to reach out to him, make a connection. | 我试着靠近他 和他交流 |
[27:25] | I think I just upset him more. | 我觉得我让他更烦了 |
[27:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:28] | It led to a really good talk. | 这让我们有了一次不错的谈话 |
[27:32] | Talk? | 谈话 |
[27:34] | I didn’t tell him, dexter. | 德克斯特 我没有告诉他 |
[27:37] | I keep my promises. | 我遵守我的诺言 |
[27:38] | But when and if you ever feel comfortable telling him, | 但无论你什么时候觉得可以告诉他 |
[27:42] | I’m just saying I think ramon’s ready. | 我认为雷蒙应该不会有问题 |
[27:50] | Miguel keeps trying to cast ramon | 米格尔不停地让雷蒙 |
[27:52] | In the role of misunderstood good guy. | 扮演一个被误会了的好人 |
[27:54] | Personally, I think he makes a much better bad guy. | 其实我觉得 他演得是一个还不错的坏人 |
[27:57] | I just have to convince miguel. | 我只需要说服米格尔就行了 |
[27:58] | A donut and a ticket to hear me speak? | 请你吃甜甜圈换你来听我演讲 |
[28:01] | I’ll take a donut. | 我还是拿个甜甜圈吧 |
[28:08] | You already got a ticket. | 你已经有一张票了 |
[28:08] | You’re bribing people to come to your keynote address? | 你在贿赂人去你听你的政策演讲吗 |
[28:10] | The whole donut thing works for you, doesn’t it? | 这甜甜圈对你还是很有用的 不是吗 |
[28:13] | The blind leading the blind. | 无知的人还教别人呢 |
[28:15] | Donut and a ticket? | 一个甜甜圈和一张票 |
[28:20] | Just fucking take one. | 就他妈的拿一个吧 |
[28:25] | Hey. something up, lew? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:27] | You remember that statement you took | 你还记得你从切奇·海恩斯 |
[28:29] | From the chicky hines alibi? | 不在场证词里的申明吗 |
[28:30] | You want me to recite it by heart? | 你想让我背出来吗 |
[28:33] | So you buy it? | 是你买来的吧 |
[28:35] | Even though the alibi comes from somebody | 即使这是从一个嗑了药的 |
[28:37] | Trying to beat a drug rap? | 家伙嘴里说出来的 |
[28:38] | It’s solid. | 它很可靠 |
[28:41] | Is the a.d.a. still sitting on it? | 地方检察官还占着茅坑不拉屎? |
[28:45] | Well, then you did all you could. | 那么你已经尽力了 |
[28:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:54] | Hell musta froze over | 阎罗王也会生气的 |
[28:55] | ’cause cops won’t eat donuts anymore. | 因为你们这些条子再也不吃甜甜圈了 |
[28:58] | Well, maybe the price is a little too high. | 可能是代价太高了吧 |
[29:00] | Oh, please. | 算了吧 |
[29:01] | Well, why wouldn’t they want to support | 一个有才的同事正在发光发热 |
[29:03] | A valuable colleague during his shining moment? | 他们为什么就不能来支持他呢 |
[29:05] | You want an honest answer to that? | 你想听真话吗 |
[29:07] | It was rhetorical. | 我不过就夸张了点吗 |
[29:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:12] | All right, tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[29:15] | You’re, like, the foulest person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最猥亵的人 |
[29:18] | Every line out of your mouth | 从你嘴里说出的每一句话 |
[29:21] | Is a sick joke. | 都是让人腻烦的笑料 |
[29:22] | I’m funny. | 我很有趣啊 |
[29:23] | Yeah, you can be. | 对 你可以 |
[29:25] | You can also be completely revolting. | 你也可以让人彻底地讨厌你 |
[29:28] | And sometimes that’s all people see. | 有时这就是别人所想的 |
[29:30] | What do you know? | 你知道个屁呀 |
[29:31] | You’re the fucking new guy. | 你他妈的只是个新来的 |
[29:34] | Hey, dr. phil, your girlfriend’s coming in again | 菲利博士 你的女朋友又来了 |
[29:35] | To look at more mug books, so… | 想看更多的照片了 所以… |
[29:40] | Hi there, deb. | 你好啊 黛布拉 |
[29:41] | Help yourself. | 来一个吧 |
[29:42] | I saved you one with the cream filling. | 我帮你留了一个奶油夹心的 |
[29:45] | Ugh, freak. | 真是怪人 |
[29:52] | Sergeant batista. | 巴蒂斯塔警官 |
[29:56] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[29:58] | With clothes. I mean, different clothes. | 穿着衣服 我的意思是 不同的衣服 |
[30:00] | Yeah, I’m detective barbara gianna, metro vice. | 我是芭芭拉·吉安娜警探 刑警队的 |
[30:03] | Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[30:11] | Look, this department has had a lot of shit | 瞧 这个部门有一大堆废物 |
[30:15] | Dumped on it with the bay harbor butcher. | 应该和湾岸屠夫一起倒到垃圾堆里 |
[30:17] | And now you, a sergeant, | 现在 你 作为一个警官 |
[30:20] | Are looking to make the news getting busted with hookers. | 你很可能会一个妓女而被降级 |
[30:23] | Now, I turn you in now, | 现在 我把你抓起来 |
[30:24] | I save this department worse later. | 使这个部门不会继续走下坡路 |
[30:26] | ’cause guys like you never learn. | 因为像你这样的家伙从不知悔改 |
[30:29] | Hey, look, maybe I’m an asshole, but– | 可能我是一个混蛋 但是 |
[30:31] | Do not… | 不要 |
[30:33] | Insult me by saying this is your first time. | 说这是你初犯 因为这样会激怒我 |
[30:35] | Okay, ’cause I hear this same horseshit sob story | 因为我已经听过无数遍了 |
[30:38] | From every john I bust. | 每个我抓到的白痴都这么说 |
[30:39] | Does any part of you | 是不是你觉得 |
[30:41] | Think that any part of me | 我全身上下 |
[30:42] | Is proud of what I’ve done? | 都为我所做的事感到自豪? |
[30:45] | No part of me really cares. | 我一点也不在乎 |
[30:47] | It’s just that… | 一切都只是因为 |
[30:51] | I destroyed my marriage. | 我毁了我的婚姻 |
[30:55] | I lost my little girl. | 我失去了我的女儿 |
[31:00] | I’m a divorced cop | 我是一个离了婚的警察 |
[31:03] | Halfway down the road to a full blown cliche | 正在走向路的尽头 |
[31:08] | A divorced, alcoholic cop. | 一个离了婚的醉鬼警察 |
[31:12] | And I needed to fight that… | 我要和寂寞 |
[31:18] | Loneliness. | 作斗争 |
[31:22] | So I found affection any way I could. | 所以我从各方面来寻求情感 |
[31:26] | I mean, hookers? | 妓女也算? |
[31:27] | I needed to connect with someone, | 我需要一种联系感 |
[31:30] | Anyone, | 随便和什么人都行 |
[31:31] | Who wouldn’t hurt me back no more. | 一个不会伤害我这么深的人 |
[31:38] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[31:40] | Not special. | 一点也不特殊 |
[31:45] | Just true. | 只是实话 |
[31:50] | I hate anyone who disgraces the badge. | 我痛恨那些让警徽蒙羞的人 |
[31:53] | I hate liars worse. | 我更痛恨说谎的人 |
[31:55] | I’m not lying. | 我没有说谎 |
[31:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:01] | Are we good? | 我们还好吗 |
[32:03] | You keep your dick in your pants | 你把你的老二在裤子里放好了 |
[32:06] | Unless you’re, “a,” playing with yourself | 除非你 第一 自己打手枪 |
[32:08] | Or, “b,” you are doing something consensual and legal. | 第二 在双方同意而且合法基础上做 |
[32:14] | Then we’re good. | 我们就没问题 |
[32:26] | Ramon, what are you– | 雷蒙 你来这儿 |
[32:27] | Any progress on finding oscar’s killer? | 奥斯卡凶杀案有什么进展没 |
[32:30] | We’re liaising with the feds | 我们还在和联邦调查局连络 |
[32:32] | In case he went over the border. | 以防凶手出境 |
[32:33] | But what if he’s right here in our own backyard? | 但如果他就在我们身边呢 |
[32:35] | It’s an ongoing concern, ramon. | 这个可能性还在考虑中 雷蒙 |
[32:37] | But not a priority, right? | 但不是首要的 是不是 |
[32:39] | Hey. lower your voice. | 请你小声点 |
[32:40] | Is there a problem here? | 这儿有什么问题吗 |
[32:41] | Yeah, sergeant, | 是的 警官 |
[32:43] | Your people don’t know what the fuck they’re doing. | 你的人不知道他们在做什么 |
[32:44] | Hey, that credit you get for being a cop, | 作为一个警察 |
[32:46] | It has a limit. | 你也要讲究分寸 |
[32:47] | So you do have a game plan. | 所以你知道怎么玩了? |
[32:49] | ’cause it doesn’t seem to involve listening to solid leads. | 连确凿的证据也不抓住么 |
[32:51] | Every lead has been followed. | 每条线索都仔细查过了 |
[32:54] | Then why am I getting calls from a guy | 那么为什么我刚接到一个电话 |
[32:56] | Who says he saw freebo in miami? | 说在迈阿密看到费宝了呢 |
[32:58] | I’ll tell you why, because you ignored him. | 我来告诉你为什么 因为你们忽视他 |
[33:00] | He called you four times. | 他打给你们打了四次 |
[33:01] | Never happened. okay. | 从来没有发生过这种事 |
[33:03] | Ramon, you give me this tipster’s name, | 雷蒙 你告诉我这个线人的名字 |
[33:05] | I will personally follow through. | 我会亲自跟住这条线索的 |
[33:07] | The motherfucker was anonymous, maria. | 这个混蛋匿名了 玛丽亚 |
[33:09] | Oh, did I forget to leave my name? | 是我忘了留下我的名字了吗 |
[33:11] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[33:12] | But he knew things about this case. | 但是他知道关于这个案子的一些事情 |
[33:14] | Like freebo had a girlfriend, teegan. | 比如费宝有一个女朋友叫缇格 |
[33:16] | A lot of people know that, sir. | 很多人都知道那个 先生 |
[33:17] | I passed her photo all over town. | 我在全镇都发了照片 |
[33:19] | Maybe the tipster wanted reward money. | 可能那个线人想要奖金 |
[33:21] | You can find excuses, or you can get off your asses | 你们都有话说 就不能干点实事 |
[33:24] | And try finding my brother’s killer. | 找出的杀我弟弟的凶手吗 |
[33:26] | Okay, ramon, you need to leave now! | 雷蒙 你现在得走了 |
[33:38] | Just do your fucking job. | 你们他妈赶紧干活儿吧 |
[33:51] | You wanna give his brother the heads-up? | 你要告诉他哥哥吗 |
[33:52] | You do it. | 你去做这个 |
[33:54] | I’m a little tired of the prado family right now. | 我被普拉多家搞得烦死了 |
[34:02] | That was easier than I thought. | 那比我想像中要简单 |
[34:09] | Miguel won’t be happy to hear ramon’s throwing tantrums | 雷蒙在这儿大发脾气 |
[34:12] | With fellow law enforcement. | 米格尔可不会高兴的 |
[34:15] | Not that I’ll rely on that alone. | 现在我不能孤注一掷了 |
[34:17] | The stakes are too high. | 赌注下的太高 |
[34:20] | And I’m on a roll. | 我连连获胜 |
[34:22] | Maybe I should call rita with an anonymous tip | 也许我该匿名留言给丽塔 |
[34:24] | To marry me. | 向她求婚 |
[34:27] | Oh, what the fuck, dex? | 德克斯 怎么了 |
[34:29] | Good, you’re here. | 太好了 你在这儿 |
[34:30] | Put this on. | 穿上这个 |
[34:32] | I don’t need a giant condom. | 我用不着大号避孕套 |
[34:34] | I need your spatter report on jack rice. | 我需要杰克·莱斯一案的血液喷溅报告 |
[34:36] | I’m working on it. | 正在做呢 |
[34:37] | Just put on the suit and the gloves | 穿上制服 戴上手套 |
[34:39] | And the mask, please. | 还有面罩 |
[34:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | The sooner I’m done with the weeping fiancee, | 越快搞定号啕大哭的未婚妻 |
[34:44] | The better off I’ll be. | 我就能越快结案 |
[34:46] | Raw emotion. | 直白的感情 |
[34:48] | Not your forte, huh? | 非你所长 是吧 |
[34:50] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 他妈的你想说什么 |
[34:52] | Hey, it’s not mine either. | 也非我所长 |
[34:54] | It’s easy as hell for quinn. | 对奎恩来说再容易不过了 |
[34:56] | Think he’s just nicer than me? | 觉得他比我好? |
[34:59] | I don’t know about nicer. | 我不知道什么叫做更好 |
[35:02] | Although studies show that emotional intelligence | 尽管研究显示情商 |
[35:05] | Plays a greater role in individual success | 在决定个人成功的因素中 |
[35:08] | Than anything that can be measured | 比标准的智商测试所涉及的因素 |
[35:09] | On a standard i.q. test. | 都来的更为重要 |
[35:12] | Come here. | 这边来 |
[35:14] | Stand right here and bash this for me, | 站这里 敲这东西 |
[35:16] | Will ya? | 行吗 |
[35:17] | Are you calling me an emotional idiot? | 你当我是我情感白痴? |
[35:19] | If you’re an idiot, I’m a vegetable. | 如果你是白痴 那我就是植物人 |
[35:21] | Well, that’s for fucking sure. | 你本来就是 |
[35:26] | Fuckin’-a, dex! | 妈的 天啊 德克斯 |
[35:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:35] | You know what, fiona has her facts wrong. | 你知不知道 菲欧娜弄错了 |
[35:37] | She described the assailant | 她说攻击者是 |
[35:38] | As six-foot. | 六尺高 |
[35:41] | But calculating jack rice’s height, | 但是算下杰克·莱斯的身高 |
[35:43] | Allowing for the upward angle– | 算上朝上的角度 |
[35:45] | Layman here. | 我是外行 |
[35:46] | Well, your body acts as a shield. | 身体能挡住一部分 |
[35:48] | And all of this is what your body doesn’t block. | 而溅上墙面的就是你身体挡不住的 |
[35:53] | So the killer stuns the victim with the first blow. | 所以凶手第一下就打昏了受害者 |
[35:55] | He falls to his knees. | 他跪倒在地 |
[35:56] | The second blow brings us blood. | 第二击才见血 |
[35:59] | If the killer was six-foot, | 如果凶手有六尺高的话 |
[36:02] | The spatter shadow at the crime scene | 那犯罪现场的血液喷溅 |
[36:04] | Would be taller and wider. | 就会更高更广 |
[36:06] | Instead, it’s an exact match | 然而 这和你的影子 |
[36:08] | For your shadow. | 完全相符 |
[36:09] | Ergo, rice’s killer was approximately | 因此 杀害莱斯的凶手和你 |
[36:11] | Your height and weight. | 身高体重都颇为相似 |
[36:13] | You mean fucking weep-bag fiona’s height and weight? | 你是说爱哭鬼菲欧娜的身高体重? |
[36:15] | No, I mean– | 不 我说的是 |
[36:20] | I missed that. interesting. | 我都没发现 真有意思 |
[36:36] | You and jack planning a big wedding? | 你和杰克正筹划场盛大的婚礼? |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:40] | Jack had a lot of friends, yeah. | 杰克朋友众多 |
[36:44] | The thing is, I went through his address book | 问题是 我查了他的联系薄 |
[36:46] | And I called a lot of people, | 打了电话给很多人 |
[36:49] | And none of them have ever heard of you. | 但没人认识你 |
[36:53] | Well, we like to keep to ourselves, you know? | 我们比较深居简出 |
[37:01] | When was that taken? | 这照片什么时候照的 |
[37:05] | It was right after we met. | 我们见面没多久 |
[37:07] | Did he get a chance to see it before you killed him? | 你杀他之前给他看过没有? |
[37:12] | What? | 你说什么 |
[37:15] | Uh, wh-what is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[37:17] | I don’t– | 我不知 |
[37:18] | It’s photo-shopped, fiona. | 菲欧娜 这是PS出来的 |
[37:22] | It’s really good work, though. | 虽然做的不错 |
[37:24] | Really good. did you do it yourself? | 真的很不错 你自己做的? |
[37:26] | God, no. | 上帝 不是的 |
[37:28] | See, I’m thinking maybe you broke into his apartment | 我觉得可能是你破门而入 |
[37:30] | To leave that as a surprise. | 而且想弄成个惊喜 |
[37:31] | He comes home, tries to throw your ass out, | 他回到家 想叫你滚蛋 |
[37:33] | And you kill him. | 然后你杀了他 |
[37:34] | No, I would never hurt jack. | 不 我永远不会伤害杰克 |
[37:35] | We were getting married. | 我们快结婚了 |
[37:37] | You heard about the break-in on tv, | 你看过电视上的入室抢劫 |
[37:38] | Then you create the same sketch that they show on tv, | 然后原样照搬 |
[37:41] | The same crowbar in the back door. | 连后门的铁撬都是一样的 |
[37:42] | You bash your own fucking knee in! | 你敲断自己的膝盖 |
[37:44] | Did he ever even talk to you, fiona? | 菲欧娜 他有没跟你说过话 |
[37:45] | Did he ever even say more than | 除了”喝完咖啡就滚” |
[37:47] | “one fucking coffee to go”?! | 他还说过什么没有?! |
[37:49] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[37:50] | This is over. | 你审完了 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[37:58] | Wait outside, officer. | 警官 到外面等着 |
[37:59] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来接受 |
[38:13] | It’s all right. | 好了 |
[38:17] | I know | 我知道 |
[38:19] | How it really was | 你和杰克之间 |
[38:21] | Between you and jack. | 到底是怎么回事 |
[38:23] | I know. | 我都知道 |
[38:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:29] | It’s safe. it’s just me and you. | 没事的 只有你知我知 |
[38:34] | Can you believe this shit? | 你相信这个垃圾? |
[38:36] | It’s amazing. she’s so convincing. | 真神奇 她如此相信他 |
[38:39] | I’m talking about him. | 我是在说他 |
[38:40] | I’m gonna kick his cadillac-driving ass. | 我要杀了这开卡迪的混蛋 |
[38:42] | Before jack, | 在认识杰克之前 |
[38:46] | My life was an unanswered question. | 我的生活曾是无解之谜 |
[38:48] | Unanswered question. | 无解之谜 |
[38:51] | Days and nights spent looking for something. | 日以继夜我苦苦追寻 |
[38:54] | Quinn played me like a fucking $20 guitar. | 奎恩真当我是傻子耍 |
[38:58] | The first time he came into the cafe, | 第一次他走进咖啡馆 |
[39:01] | I–i felt him. | 我就感觉到了 |
[39:08] | We were connected, you know? | 我们是相联的 你知道吗 |
[39:14] | Everywhere I went, he was with me. | 不管我到哪里 他都陪着我 |
[39:17] | Jack made me real. | 杰克使我真实 |
[39:19] | Made me real. | 使我真实 |
[39:20] | She believes it… down to her core. | 她相信 深深地相信 |
[39:23] | It’s not an act. | 不是装的 |
[39:24] | The only actor in that room is quinn. | 那屋里唯一的演员就是奎恩 |
[39:37] | If fiona can be this convincing | 如果菲欧娜能对个陌生人 |
[39:38] | About someone she didn’t even know, | 都如此信任 |
[39:40] | I should be able to convince rita… | 那我应该能说服丽塔… |
[39:43] | And others. | 还有其他人 |
[39:45] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[39:48] | Hello? | 在吗? |
[39:49] | Ellen? | 艾伦? |
[40:03] | Thank christ you found the place. | 感谢上帝你终于找来了 |
[40:05] | I couldn’t have waited much longer. | 我快等不及了 |
[40:07] | A client just sent me these. | 一个客户刚送来的 |
[40:08] | Without a responsible adult | 要是没个负责的人 |
[40:10] | To share them with or shame me, | 来和我一起吃 或者管着我 |
[40:11] | I would eat them all. | 我会把他们全吃掉 |
[40:13] | I would. | 我会的 |
[40:14] | Try that one. | 尝尝那个 |
[40:17] | Seriously, ganache frosting. | 真的很不错的 奶油巧克力的 |
[40:21] | Oh, what the hell? | 管他呢 |
[40:26] | So I’m guessing you wanted to meet for reasons | 我想你来找我不是因为 |
[40:29] | Other than working up a case of type 2 diabetes. | 和二型糖尿病人有关的案子吧 |
[40:33] | The chicky hines conviction. | 是给海因斯定罪的事 |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:40] | Not the justice system’s finest hour. | 正义不复存在了啊 |
[40:42] | My people have come across evidence | 我的手下找到 |
[40:44] | That could get the case reopened. | 可以使案子重审的证据 |
[40:47] | I like the sound of the quid. | 我可不白帮忙的 |
[40:49] | What’s the pro quo? | 你拿什么给我交换 |
[40:50] | Nada. | 什么也没有 |
[40:54] | Witness statement giving hines an alibi, | 证人的证词给海因斯提供了不在场证据 |
[40:56] | Another suspect. | 另外个嫌疑人 |
[40:57] | All of which checks out. | 真相大白 |
[41:12] | Two-plus decades doing this job, | 我干这行二十多年了 |
[41:14] | And a cop’s never once handed me | 从来没警察 |
[41:15] | A get-out-of-jail card. | 说要放人的 |
[41:19] | Especially when that cop’s got a history | 特别是那警察还和放走我的人 |
[41:21] | With the a.d.a. who put my guy away. | 的地方检察官有点过去 |
[41:26] | This isn’t about miguel prado. | 这和米格尔·普拉多无关 |
[41:28] | It’s about doing what’s right. | 和正义有关 |
[41:30] | Well, I’ll take “yes” for an answer then. | 那我就当你承认咯 |
[41:37] | Prado know you’re coming to me with this? | 普拉多知道你因为这事找我吗? |
[41:41] | Guess he’ll find out. | 他迟早会知道的 |
[41:45] | Well, you better be wearing old clothes, | 你最好准备好 |
[41:48] | Because the shit is gonna be flying | 因为你肯定会成为 |
[41:50] | In your direction. | 众矢之的 |
[41:57] | Cupcakes and scotch. | 小蛋糕加苏格兰威士忌 |
[42:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:06] | Two fingers. | 少倒点 |
[42:10] | Yeah, I’m tellin’ you, I saw freebo again. | 跟你讲 我又见到费宝了 |
[42:13] | No, man, I’m not comin’ in. | 不不 我才不进来 |
[42:16] | Fine, I’ll meet you. you got a favorite bar? | 好的 我来找你 有什么常去的酒吧没? |
[42:19] | Yeah, I know it. order me a rum and coke. | 好的 我知道 给我点份加可乐的朗姆酒 |
[42:20] | I’ll be there in ten. | 我十分钟就到 |
[42:23] | You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink, | 马不喝水不能强按头 |
[42:26] | Unless you order his favorite and keep him waiting. | 除非你给他点好处 |
[42:29] | And waiting. | 让他一等再等 |
[42:38] | So the nut job went. | 搞定了 |
[42:39] | She said she caved his head in | 她说她砸扁他的头 |
[42:41] | To preserve their love. | 以让他们的爱情恒久不变 |
[42:43] | Good work. | 干的不错 |
[42:44] | How ’bout I buy you a drink? | 我请你喝酒如何 |
[42:46] | How ’bout you kiss my ass? | 叫你去死如何 |
[42:49] | Next time you’re playing good cop/bad cop, | 下次再玩红脸黑脸游戏 |
[42:51] | You fucking let me know I’m playing too. | 你他妈最好让我知道我也有份 |
[42:53] | I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[42:54] | You’re sorry? | 你觉得抱歉? |
[42:55] | When’d you figure out she did it? | 你什么时候知道是她干的 |
[42:56] | I had a hunch from the beginning. | 一开始我就预感到了 |
[42:58] | But I wasn’t sure until you were. | 但是你到之前我还不确定 |
[43:00] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 那干吗不告诉我 |
[43:02] | ’cause you’d have blown it. | 因为你会破坏掉这个机会 |
[43:04] | So fuck you. | 你太他妈太恶心了 |
[43:06] | Morgan, you got one tool in your toolbox. | 摩根 你审犯人就会一招 |
[43:09] | And that’s a hammer. | 就是强硬的询问 |
[43:10] | You can’t help yourself. | 你会情不自禁这样做 |
[43:12] | So I played off it, and it worked. | 所以我假装和你唱对台 结果奏效了 |
[43:16] | You just don’t have a poker face yet. | 你的脸上藏不住你的想法 |
[43:18] | Maybe yours is a little too good. | 但是你也太能藏了 |
[43:31] | Don’t you have a life? | 你都没有自己的生活时间吗 |
[43:33] | Not lately. | 最近都没有 |
[43:36] | I needed to talk to you about ramon. | 我要和你谈谈雷蒙 |
[43:39] | Yeah, I heard he made a scene. | 是啊 我听说他大闹了一场 |
[43:41] | Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[43:43] | Actually, it was an eye-opener. | 事实上 让人大吃一惊 |
[43:48] | Made me realize you were right. | 让我感到你确实是对的 |
[43:51] | About? | 关于哪件事 |
[43:53] | Telling him… | 告诉他… |
[43:54] | About freebo. | 关于费宝的事 |
[43:59] | He’s putting his career at risk. | 他拿他的事业来冒险 |
[44:01] | And it could hurt your reputation. | 并且可能会有损你的名誉 |
[44:03] | I’m not gonna be responsible for that. | 但我并不对此负责 |
[44:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[44:06] | Ramon will always put family first. | 雷蒙总会把家庭放在第一位的 |
[44:07] | We worked too hard to get to where we are. | 我们有今天是因为我们努力的结果 |
[44:09] | He would never jeopardize that. | 他不会想破坏这一切的 |
[44:11] | And we can trust him? | 那我们可以相信他吗 |
[44:15] | He’s in a lot of pain. | 他现在非常痛苦 |
[44:19] | Which we can end. | 但是今晚我们 |
[44:21] | Tonight. | 可以去除痛苦 |
[44:24] | Dex– | 德克斯特 |
[44:25] | Please. | 别说了 |
[44:27] | Just call him. | 给他打电话吧 |
[44:34] | Hey, ramon, what are you up to? | 雷蒙 你在干吗 |
[44:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 别激动 别激动 |
[44:40] | Hold on. | 冷静点 |
[44:43] | Why don’t you just get the bartender | 你能不能让服务生 |
[44:45] | To call you a taxi, or I’ll– | 给你叫辆出租车 或者我 |
[44:48] | Nah, fuck you, miguel. | 滚你的 米格尔 |
[44:49] | The motherfucking bartender won’t even give me– | 那傻叉服务生都不肯给我… |
[44:54] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[45:07] | Having a big night, huh? | 今晚很难过 是吧 |
[45:10] | What I’m having is another drink, | 今晚我要的只是酒 |
[45:11] | But this prick is trying to cut me off. | 但是这混蛋却什么都不给我上 |
[45:14] | Oh, and you’re here. | 哦 你也来啦 |
[45:16] | Boys’ night out. | 来男人的聚会 |
[45:17] | So why don’t we just all go back to my place? | 那么现在都去我那如何 |
[45:20] | We can have syl make a little coffee– | 我可以让西尔做点咖啡 |
[45:21] | I’m not going to your place. | 我才不去你那儿呢 |
[45:23] | I’m not gonna let sara and the kids see you like this. | 但我也不想让萨拉和孩子们看你这样 |
[45:25] | Like you’re some kind of example in this family? | 就像你是什么家庭楷模一样 |
[45:27] | Turning your back on oscarito! | 你还不是照样背叛奥斯卡! |
[45:30] | This is not the place. | 这儿不是说话的地方 |
[45:32] | Now, you know that. | 你知道的 |
[45:34] | Tell me something. | 那你告诉我 |
[45:36] | Why are you running your mouth | 你他妈干吗要和一个不认识的人 |
[45:38] | About family business to a god damn stranger? | 说我们自己家里的事情? |
[45:40] | Dexter is not the problem here, ramon. | 德克斯特并不是主要问题 雷蒙 |
[45:41] | Now, come on, please. | 那现在跟我来 好吧 |
[45:43] | The two of you coming in here like some fucking kind | 你们两个就像是他妈的 |
[45:46] | Of batman and robin. | 舒克贝塔一样一起来到这 |
[45:49] | Keep your fucking hands off of me, pendejo. | 别他妈的碰我 傻叉[西语] |
[45:51] | I’m sorry, dexter. | 对不起 德克斯特 |
[45:52] | I got this. | 我来处理 |
[45:53] | You sure? | 你行吗 |
[45:55] | He said fuck off. | 他说你他妈快滚 |
[45:58] | I’m gonna get another drink. | 我要再喝一杯 |
[46:00] | Hey, that guy over there, the drunk one, | 那边的家伙 喝醉的那个 |
[46:02] | He just put his hand on that girl. | 他刚对那个女孩动手动脚 |
[46:03] | She’s pretty upset, and I think I saw a gun. | 她很不高兴 我想我还看到枪了 |
[46:20] | I take no pleasure | 对这样玩弄米格尔 |
[46:22] | In manipulating miguel this way. | 我一点也不觉得高兴 |
[46:24] | Still, I think he’d prefer it | 但是 我还是觉得 |
[46:26] | To my usual alternative. | 他是想按照我的想法做 |
[46:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[46:35] | You didn’t return my last text. | 你没回我的信息 |
[46:40] | Well, I guess I ran out of ways to say | 可能是我都不知道 |
[46:42] | I won’t be your fuckin’ rat. | 怎么跟你说我不想当叛徒了 |
[46:44] | Heard you and quinn had a tricky case. | 听说你和奎恩耍了个狡猾 |
[46:47] | I just filed the report. | 我刚把报告交上去 |
[46:49] | Yeah, I just read it. | 是的 我也刚看过了 |
[46:50] | According to the report, | 从报告上来看 |
[46:52] | Quinn cracked the case mostly on his own, | 奎恩几乎是靠一己之力破了这个案子 |
[46:55] | And I’m wondering why someone hoping to get her shield | 而我很好奇 既然某人那么想要警徽 |
[46:58] | Would let him write it up that way. | 为什么还会让他这么写 |
[47:01] | I wrote the god damn report. | 这报告他妈的是我写的 |
[47:03] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[47:05] | He got the confession, so it’s his win. | 是他让犯人招供的 所以他赢了 |
[47:07] | Unless he used you. | 除非他是在利用你 |
[47:09] | You see, he’s good at that. | 你也知道 他很擅长这样 |
[47:12] | You partner with him, you trust him, | 你和他做搭档 你信任他 |
[47:14] | And then sooner or later you’re questioning yourself. | 但是迟早 你会发现你总在扪心自问 |
[47:16] | I mean, he’s such a great guy. | 我是说 他是个这么好的人 |
[47:18] | It can’t be him. | 怎么可能是这样 |
[47:21] | Except the only question he’s asking | 只关心怎么从 |
[47:23] | Is how everything can benefit him. | 任何事中获利 |
[47:55] | Hey, breakfast. | 来吃早饭啦 |
[47:58] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[48:07] | We used to play on this beach right here. | 我们兄弟以前就在这片海滩上玩 |
[48:09] | Me, ramon, oscar. | 我 雷蒙 奥斯卡 |
[48:11] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[48:13] | Ah, we had each other. | 是啊 我们彼此扶持着 |
[48:16] | Always have. | 总是这样的 |
[48:20] | No matter what kind of horrible shit you would pull, | 不管你捅了多大的娄子 |
[48:23] | They knew you inside out, | 他们非常了解你 |
[48:26] | The good and the bad. | 不论你是好是坏 |
[48:28] | And they were there for you, no matter what. | 不管发生什么 他们一直支持你 |
[48:35] | I never had that. | 我从没体会过这些 |
[48:39] | Maybe you’re lucky you don’t have it to lose. | 那你很幸运 因为你不会失去什么 |
[48:45] | You won’t be left with a gaping hole. | 不会感觉心里被挖出了一个大洞 |
[48:47] | No, there’s still holes. | 洞还是有的 |
[48:49] | I just find other ways to fill them. | 只是填补的方式不一样而已 |
[48:56] | I lost oscar to drugs | 奥斯卡死之前很久 |
[48:58] | Long before he was killed. | 我就因为他吸毒而疏远了他 |
[49:01] | And now I’m losing ramon. | 现在我又要失去雷蒙了 |
[49:02] | I can’t fool myself. | 我不能骗自己 |
[49:07] | He can’t be trusted. | 他不可靠 |
[49:11] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[49:15] | I only have one person I can trust anymore. | 我只有一个人可以信任了 |
[49:17] | Yourself. | 你自己 |
[49:22] | I was thinking of you. | 我是在说你 |
[49:29] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[49:31] | I know that trust doesn’t come too easy to you. | 我知道信任别人对你并不容易 |
[49:35] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[49:36] | Well, to me. | 在我看来是这样的 |
[49:39] | I can just see that you’re used | 我确实能看出来 |
[49:41] | To carrying your secrets to yourself. | 你习惯独享你的秘密 |
[49:48] | Tends to be safer that way. | 这样可能比较安全 |
[49:50] | But it’s a hell of a burden, man. | 但是这是一个巨大的负担 哥们 |
[49:54] | See, I’m used to having a brother. | 看到吧 我曾经有个兄弟 |
[49:56] | Share the load. | 可以分担痛苦 |
[50:08] | I’m hoping maybe you’ll get used to it too. | 我希望你也能尽快适应 |
[50:14] | To be a brother. | 做个兄弟 |
[50:18] | To have a friend. | 交个朋友 |
[50:23] | To have a wife, a family. | 有个妻子 有个家庭 |
[50:32] | Fiona wanted it so bad she invented it, | 菲欧娜太渴望这样 |
[50:35] | Played all the parts herself. | 所以她就连导带演了这一出 |
[50:41] | But if you play a role long enough, | 但是如果你一直都在扮演一个角色 |
[50:44] | Really commit, | 并且全心全意的投入 |
[50:45] | Does it ever become real? | 那就会成真吗 |
[50:53] | Could I become real? | 我能成为真实的人吗 |
[51:00] | Hi, dexter. | 嗨 德克斯特 |
[51:02] | Dexter? | 德克斯特? |
[51:04] | This is a surprise. you didn’t call. | 你怎么来了 你没打电话 |
[51:09] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[51:17] | Dexter, what is it? | 德克斯特 发生什么了 |
[51:20] | My life has always felt like… | 我的生活一直就像… |
[51:23] | An unanswered question. | 一团无解之谜 |
[51:28] | A string of days and nights, | 每一个日日夜夜 |
[51:30] | Waiting for something to happen, but… | 等待着什么事情发生 但是… |
[51:32] | I didn’t know what. | 我却不知道在等什么 |
[51:34] | Why is he acting so weird? | 他怎么怪怪的 |
[51:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:44] | Rita, we’re connected. | 丽塔 我们是心灵相牵的 |
[51:46] | Wherever I am, | 不管我在哪里 |
[51:48] | I feel you… | 我都能感到… |
[51:53] | And the kids… | 你和孩子们 |
[51:55] | With me. | 跟我在一起 |
[51:58] | You’re what makes me real. | 你让我感到如此的真实 |
[52:03] | I want us to… | 我希望我们能… |
[52:06] | Always go out for banana splits. | 一起去看”banana splits”(NBC出品的动画节目) |
[52:10] | And replant the lemon tree | 重新种下那个 |
[52:11] | That keeps dying. | 总会死掉的柠檬树 |
[52:13] | And I never, ever want to miss a pizza night. | 并且我永远也不想落下一个披萨之夜 |
[52:17] | And that’s how I know I want to marry you. | 这就是我要娶你的原因 |
[52:22] | Because something as simple as pizza night | 因为像披萨之夜这样简单的事 |
[52:24] | Is the highlight of my week. | 就是我一周生活最快乐的时候 |
[52:28] | But not without the kids. | 并且还有孩子们在 |
[52:32] | Cody, astor, | 柯迪 爱斯特 |
[52:34] | You guys are my family. | 你们就是我的家 |
[52:39] | I’m gonna hang on to you for dear life. | 我要不顾一切的和你们在一起 |
[52:44] | Please, say yes. | 求你了 答应我吧 |
[52:53] | Yes! | 我答应 |
[52:54] | Yes, we will marry you. | 我答应 我们一起嫁给你 |
[53:04] | Most actors toil in obscurity, | 大多数演员都郁郁不得志 |
[53:07] | Never stepping into the spotlight. | 从没真正站到舞台中心 |
[53:10] | But if you hone your craft, | 但是如果你能仔细研究你的所长 |
[53:12] | Work diligently, | 并且锲而不舍的坚持 |
[53:13] | You might just find yourself | 你会找到真我 |
[53:15] | Cast in the role of a lifetime. | 并且倾尽一生来演你的角色 |