时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We need to go after the root cause, | 我们得找到根源 |
[00:07] | This bloodsucking, soulless defense attorney | 那噬血的 出卖灵魂的辩护律师 |
[00:09] | Ellen wolf. | 艾伦·沃尔夫 |
[00:10] | Has she ever actually killed anyone? | 她有没有真的杀过人 |
[00:12] | Keep an open mind about her. | 留意下她 |
[00:14] | Miguel’s on his way over here right now. | 米格尔正往这边过来 |
[00:16] | I know one side of him. maybe there’s more. | 我对他们认识太片面了 可能比我想的复杂 |
[00:19] | Missing evidence, | 缺少证据 |
[00:20] | Witness intimidation, jury tampering. | 威胁证人 干预陪审团 |
[00:23] | You got proof? he’s a bad guy. he’s not a stupid guy. | -你有证据吗 -他是个坏蛋 但不是笨蛋 |
[00:25] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:27] | They say this part should pass soon. | 他们说这个阶段应该很快就过去了 |
[00:30] | This isn’t some kind of weird end run, is it? | 这不是出奇怪的闹剧 是吧 |
[00:33] | Make me see how sensitive you really are? | 好让我发现你有多细心 |
[00:35] | I’m not all that sensitive. yeah, you are. | -我不是一直这么细心 -你就是 |
[00:38] | Someone loaned freebo some money | 有人借钱给费宝了 |
[00:40] | And is willing to skin people to get it back. | 希望他靠剥皮来偿还 |
[00:42] | Which is why I want to use | 正是因为这个 |
[00:43] | Our c.i. more aggressively. | 我认为应该更积极地利用我们的线人 |
[00:44] | Wait. you mean anton? | 等等 你是说安东吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, we’re gonna spread the word | 是的 我们得放出风去 |
[00:47] | That anton knows where freebo is. | 说安东知道费宝在哪儿 |
[00:48] | You’re gonna use him as bait? | 你想用他做饵? |
[00:50] | Which means that the skinner | 这么说剥皮客 |
[00:51] | Will be looking for me. | 正在找我咯 |
[00:52] | Am I being set up? | 我被陷害了? |
[00:53] | I found the fucking lead on the skinner case. | 我他妈找的到一条剥皮客的线索 |
[00:56] | The skinner is using | 剥皮客用修剪树木做幌子 |
[00:57] | Tree-trimming as a cover for surveillance. | 来监视受害人 |
[01:00] | He watches from the trees, | 他在树上静候 |
[01:01] | And when the time is right, he grabs them. | 一旦时机合宜 他便会得手 |
[01:03] | I know what you did for me. | 我知道你为我做的一切 |
[01:05] | I will be your bait. | 我来做你的饵 |
[01:08] | So you told quinn I was investigating him. | 你告诉了奎恩我在查他 |
[01:10] | Hey, you’re the one who fucked him. | 是你想整他的 |
[01:11] | Not my fault he didn’t want an encore. | 他想翻身不是我的错 |
[01:13] | Cop’s dead ’cause quinn cut all the wrong corners. | 因为奎恩走错了捷径 一位警官被杀了 |
[01:16] | Next dead cop’s on you. | 下一个警察的死 将归咎于你 |
[01:18] | What did it feel like to end his life? | 把他干掉是个什么感觉 |
[01:21] | Felt like justice. | 体现了正义 |
[01:22] | We’re like-minded. | 我们是英雄所见略同 |
[01:24] | Together we can make a difference. | 我们一起干 会做得更出色的 |
[03:25] | It’s said that everything is connected to everything. | 据说任何事情都是互相关联的 |
[03:27] | The butterfly effect. | 比如蝴蝶效应 |
[03:31] | You drop a pebble into a pond, | 你在池塘里投下一粒石子 |
[03:33] | And the ripples radiate outwards, | 泛起的涟漪向外扩散开去 |
[03:34] | Touching and affecting everything. | 就触及并且影响到了其它事情 |
[03:38] | Until finally a fish grows arms and legs | 最终鱼儿长出了手脚 |
[03:40] | And crawls out of the water. | 爬离了水面 |
[03:43] | And picks up a rock and smashes the next two fish over the head. | 捡起一块石头砸到了另外两条鱼儿的头上 |
[03:46] | And we have the first serial killer. | 世上就有了第一个连环杀手 |
[03:53] | This is good pizza. | 披萨不错 |
[03:54] | On television | 哪个电视台 |
[03:56] | What channel’s espn over here? | 在放ESPN体育节目 |
[03:59] | I think it’s a big number. | 许多台都在放 |
[04:04] | Yeah, there you go. | 啊 有了 |
[04:07] | And now we got gary going the other way. | 现在加里要从外线突破了 |
[04:08] | Tryin’ to get in. | 尝试突破 |
[04:11] | No way. that’s not a foul, man. | 噢不 哪有犯规 伙计 |
[04:13] | That was definitely wrong what that guy did. | 那家伙确确实实是犯规了 |
[04:18] | You’re clearly not a sports fan, are you? | 看你不像个体育迷的样子 |
[04:21] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[04:23] | I’m more of a national geographic kind of guy. | 我比较喜欢国家地理节目 |
[04:25] | Sharks, bears, the occasionally penguin. | 鲨鱼啦 狗熊啦 偶尔还有企鹅什么的 |
[04:27] | You do have other interests, though. | 你兴趣爱好还真广泛啊 |
[04:29] | Yeah, I suppose I do. | 我想也是 |
[04:34] | Speaking of which… | 说到 |
[04:39] | Uh, boundaries. | 我们的界限 |
[04:43] | Eh, it’s encrypted. | 要密码 |
[04:45] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. trust issues. | 是的 保险起见 |
[04:55] | Football. | 足球 |
[04:56] | See. you do know your sports. | 瞧 你还挺懂体育的 |
[04:58] | This guy right here. | 那个家伙 |
[05:02] | Billy fleeter. | 比利·费利特 |
[05:04] | Should I know him? | 我该认识他吗 |
[05:06] | Not yet, but hopefully, you will. | 现在还不需要 不过希望以后你能认识一下他 |
[05:08] | This was from maybe five years ago. | 说起来话长了 大约5年前 |
[05:11] | He never went pro. | 他从不吸毒 |
[05:12] | Drug problem. turned to gambling. | 但却很好赌 |
[05:14] | Unfortunately, he wasn’t very good at it. | 不幸的是 他又不精通此道 |
[05:16] | More than once he’s paid his debts off | 他不止一次靠做打手 |
[05:17] | To his bookies by working as an enforcer. | 来还清他的赌债 |
[05:20] | Breaking fingers? | 打断别人的手指? |
[05:21] | Crushing skulls with a baseball bat. | 用棒球球棒砸别人的头颅 |
[05:24] | I went after him | 我几年前就 |
[05:25] | A few years ago, but… | 调查他了 |
[05:27] | I just couldn’t get the evidence. | 但却拿不出证据 |
[05:29] | I had to tell the children of a 70-year-old man | 我不得不告诉古稀老人的孩子 |
[05:32] | That he had just killed | 他们的父亲被杀害了 |
[05:34] | That there was nothing we could do. | 我们对此也无能为力 |
[05:35] | So here it comes. | 来了 |
[05:38] | Miguel wants me to kill him. | 米格尔想要我去杀了他 |
[05:39] | I don’t want you to kill him. | 我不想让你去杀了他 |
[05:41] | No? | 不让 |
[05:44] | I wanna do it. | 我想亲自去杀了他 |
[05:47] | You. | 你 |
[05:49] | I’ve let you do all of the heavy lifting so far. | 到目前为止我已经让你做了太多棘手的事情 |
[05:51] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在该我上场了 |
[05:53] | I’m ready to get my hands dirty. | 我已经准备好让双手沾满鲜血 |
[06:03] | It’s one thing to let miguel provide a little backup, | 能让米格尔帮得上手的就一件事情 |
[06:05] | Another thing to share the reins with him. | 那就是让他适时收手 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna need your help, dexter. | 我需要你的帮助 德克斯特 |
[06:10] | Not a good idea. | 这个想法可不好 |
[06:15] | Just, uh, think about it. | 你就 考虑一下吧 |
[06:18] | No, dexter, | 不 德克斯特 |
[06:20] | Don’t think about it. | 想都别想 |
[06:24] | The waffle is a lot like the pancake, | 华夫饼干就像薄烤饼 |
[06:27] | Only square. | 全是方形的 |
[06:28] | Why is it square? | 为什么是方形的呢 |
[06:30] | Because it was invented by simon p. waffle, | 因为它是由西蒙·P·华夫发明的呀 |
[06:33] | And he liked to stack his waffles in boxes, | 他喜欢将饼干一层层堆在盒子里 |
[06:35] | And that’s just easier to do if they’re square. | 假如做成方形的话就很容易摆进去 |
[06:38] | You’re making that up. | 你在讲故事 |
[06:40] | I’m hurt that you would even think that. | 你们这么想我感到很受伤 |
[06:43] | Oh, god, dexter, you’re making a mess. | 天啦 德克斯特 你把这儿搞得一团糟 |
[06:45] | That’s okay. we’ll clean it up. | 没问题 我们一会儿打扫干净 |
[06:47] | It’s not the point. | 问题不是在这儿 |
[06:48] | What is the point? | 那问题在哪儿 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:51] | The point is not to make a mess to begin with. | 问题是别一开始就弄得一团糟 |
[06:55] | Rita’s pregnancy hormones seem to be | 丽塔的怀孕激素看来 |
[06:56] | Ganging up on us this morning. | 今晨要集中暴发在我们身上了 |
[06:58] | How come there are no english muffins left? | 怎么没有英式松饼了 |
[07:01] | Uh, I think you ate the last one yesterday. | 我想你昨天就把最后一块给吃了 |
[07:02] | waffle? | 来块华夫饼怎么样 |
[07:03] | Uh, that’s disgusting. | 那个东西真呕心 |
[07:05] | Cody, you need a haircut. | 柯迪 你要理发了 |
[07:06] | Let’s see…four, five, six more months | 让我们看看 到她生孩子还有 |
[07:09] | Till she delivers. | 4 5 6月 好长时间 |
[07:10] | Rita, are you okay? | 丽塔 你还好吗 |
[07:11] | No, I’m not okay. | 不 我不好 |
[07:13] | Right, I am starting a new job | 我要开始新的工作 |
[07:14] | And I’m planning a wedding all by myself. | 还要完全靠自己筹划婚礼 |
[07:16] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[07:17] | It’s not like you can pick out the deejay. | 这不像你挑选DJ |
[07:20] | Last time I got into your car, | 上次我坐你的车 |
[07:22] | Your radio was tuned to marching music. | 你收音机里放的是进行曲 |
[07:23] | It helps me think. | 这能帮我思考 |
[07:25] | And it’s not like you can pick the florist | 这不能帮你挑选花商 |
[07:27] | Or the caterer or even the wedding bands. | 承办宴席的人 或是婚礼乐队 |
[07:28] | I could pick the wedding bands. | 我来找婚礼乐队 |
[07:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | Just like the engagement ring you never gave me. | 你连订婚戒指也没给我 |
[07:33] | You said you didn’t want one. | 你说过你不要的 |
[07:34] | I don’t want one. | 我是说不想要一只 |
[07:38] | Who drank all the orange juice? | 谁把橙汁全喝完了 |
[07:45] | Jesus christ. what? | -上帝啊 -怎么了 |
[07:50] | You have like no hot water in your shower. | 你喜欢洗冷水澡 |
[07:52] | All right. | 是啊 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I told you to wait, remember? | 我告诉过你要等一会儿才有热水 还记得吗 |
[07:56] | Well, I can’t wait. some of us have jobs to get to. | 我不能再等了 我们还有活要干 |
[07:59] | I’m a musician. I work nights. | 我是搞音乐的 习惯在晚上工作 |
[08:00] | Yeah, and what do you do with the rest of your day? | 那你其它时间你都做什么 |
[08:04] | You take a nap, you watch cartoons. | 打个盹儿 看看卡通片 |
[08:06] | Jack off. | 手淫 |
[08:08] | Oh, I rarely watch cartoons. | 我很少看卡通片 |
[08:09] | Fucking hilarious. | 妈的闹腾腾的 |
[08:15] | Well, you better not be writing any more songs about me. | 你最好别再为我写歌了 |
[08:19] | Most ladies would be flattered. | 许多女孩都喜欢奉承 |
[08:20] | Well, most ladies aren’t cops. | 大多数女孩都不是警察 |
[08:23] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[08:46] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[08:47] | You okay? | 你還好吧 |
[08:52] | Come get these. | 记得锁门 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:02] | Freebo’s dead. | 费宝死了 |
[09:04] | And now there’s a tree trimmers’ convention in here. | 现在这有个树枝都被修剪的惯例 |
[09:07] | It seems random, but it’s not. | 它看起来像是随机的 其实不然 |
[09:09] | The butterfly effect again. | 蝴蝶效应再次起作用 |
[09:12] | Of course, it’s an odd sensation | 当然 这是种奇怪的感觉 |
[09:14] | When you happen to be the butterfly. | 当你碰巧是个蝴蝶 |
[09:16] | And if I were to help miguel kill billy fleeter | 如果我去帮米格尔杀比利·费利特 |
[09:18] | Who knows the effect that would have on the world? | 谁知道这个效应会怎样影响世界 |
[09:22] | Is this the beginning | 这是全新水平的 |
[09:23] | Of a whole new level of friendship? | 友谊的开始吗 |
[09:25] | Is it the end of life as I know it? | 或者是据我所知的生命的结束 |
[09:29] | Mr. king, | 金先生 |
[09:31] | We met at the scene of our second victim, is that correct? | 我们在发现第二个受害者的现场见过 对不对 |
[09:33] | Yes, that is correct. | 对 是的 |
[09:34] | Great. have you ever worked at any of these addresses? | 那好 那你在这些地方工作过吗 |
[09:39] | No, no, see, these are city jobs. | 没有 你看 这些都是公众事业 |
[09:41] | I’m a private contractor. | 而我只是个私营承包商 |
[09:43] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need a list of all of your employees. | 好吧 我需要一份雇员名单 |
[09:45] | I can get you a copy of my payroll records. | 我可以给你一份工资单的副本 |
[09:48] | That would be a big help. | 那将帮我大忙 |
[09:49] | How soon do you need this? | 什么时候你要 |
[09:51] | Ten minutes ago would be great. | 10分钟前是最好的 |
[09:53] | Very well. thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[10:09] | Looks like someone got lucky last night. | 昨晚某人看来交了好运 |
[10:12] | Uh, let’s just say | 呃 我只能透露 |
[10:14] | That barbara and I have taken it to the next level. | 我和芭芭拉的关系更进一步了 |
[10:16] | You know that now you’ve done the deed, | 你知道当你开始来电后 |
[10:18] | She’s gonna be taking notes, | 她就要开始做笔记了 |
[10:19] | Making a checklist of your every move, | 要制作一份关于你行踪的清单 |
[10:21] | To see if you’re relationship material, right? | 来查看你的人际关系 是不是 |
[10:23] | That’s not true. wait, is it? | 这不是真的 等等 是吧 |
[10:25] | Well, it’s not like we write anything down. | 好吧 这可不像我们在这记录的东西 |
[10:28] | It’s…more of a mental process. | 这是…更多的心理过程 |
[10:34] | Morning, loo. | 早上好 露 |
[10:35] | Third day in a row of this, huh? | 这样已经连续3天了吗 嗯 |
[10:38] | Let’s hope something shakes loose on this. come here. | 希望这松散的状况可以改善 过来 |
[10:41] | Uh, I have a favor to ask you. | 呃 我想请你帮个忙 |
[10:42] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[10:44] | You know I got to go to that peace officers… | 你知道的 明天晚上 |
[10:46] | Association thing tomorrow night. | 我要去见和平协会主席团的成员 |
[10:48] | You wanna–you wanna be my date? | 那你可以 可以陪我去吗 |
[10:51] | Maria, um, | 呃 玛利亚 |
[10:54] | Thank you for the invite. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[10:56] | But I have plans. | 可是我已经有约了 |
[10:57] | And if I bail, I don’t think it’s gonna go over too well. | 如果我保证了 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[10:59] | Like that. huh. | 呃 如果那样的话 |
[11:03] | Okay. good for you. okay. | 好吧 祝你好运 谢了 |
[11:10] | Relationships are complicated. | 关系是复杂的 |
[11:13] | Letting miguel kill fleeter would be a gamble. | 放任米格尔去杀费利特将会是场赌博 |
[11:16] | This guy’s a gambler. look where it got him. | 这个家伙是个赌徒 |
[11:19] | Something to consider when miguel and I do | 和米格尔干的话 得考虑一些东西 |
[11:21] | Our research tonight at the casino. | 今晚我们去赌场调查下 |
[11:34] | How’d you find out about this place? | 你是怎么知道这地方的 |
[11:35] | Research. | 调查就知道了 |
[11:37] | Always a first good step, right? | 通常是第一步 对吧 |
[11:41] | Move a little closer? | 要走进点吗 |
[11:43] | Tonight is just about watching, learning his routine– | 今晚只是观察 了解下他的行径 |
[11:45] | Where does he go, | 他会去哪里 |
[11:47] | When does he go, what does he do when he gets there. | 什么时候去 当他到时他做些什么 |
[11:49] | Okay. later, we’ll meet him. | 好吧 迟点 我们会去见他 |
[11:51] | We? | 我们 |
[11:53] | Yeah, we’ll see how it goes. | 对 我们看看再说 |
[11:56] | Right now, we don’t want him to notice us. | 现在 我们不要引起他的注意 |
[11:58] | We don’t want anyone to notice us. | 也不要引起其他人的注意 |
[12:00] | Cameras all over the place. | 到处都是监视器 |
[12:03] | Number one rule of the code is “don’t get caught.” | 第一条规则的代码是”不被抓住” |
[12:06] | Code? what code? | 代码 什么代码 |
[12:08] | How much do I tell him? | 我该告诉他多少 |
[12:11] | It’s just a series of precautions. | 这只是一系列的防范措施 |
[12:14] | Learned where? | 哪学的 |
[12:17] | Common sense mostly. | 大多是常识 |
[12:19] | A little more than that. | 比常识多一点 |
[12:21] | Well, my dad was a cop. | 拜托 我爸爸是个警察 |
[12:22] | Right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:23] | So he taught you… what cops look for in an investigation. | 所以他教你…警察该如何开展调查 |
[12:26] | Oh, and so you work it backwards from there, right? | 噢 所以你就偷学了点 是不是 |
[12:28] | Plus I spend all day looking at other people’s mistakes. | 再加上我整天看着其他人犯错 |
[12:30] | You pick things up. | 就自然而然的学到了 |
[12:32] | I’m sure. | 我知道 |
[12:35] | Am I forgetting something, dexter? | 我忘了些事情吗 德克斯特 |
[12:37] | Was there one final lesson where I said, “go now, | 是否最后一课我说过 |
[12:40] | Far and wide, and preach the code, my son”? | “现在就去全世界鼓吹代码 儿子” |
[12:44] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[12:48] | So when you popped anton for drug possession, | 所以当你逮捕了持有毒品的安东 |
[12:50] | Was it just pot, or was it coke or– | 它只是个锅 或者是个焦炭 |
[12:52] | What was it? | 或者它是什么 |
[12:53] | Uh, pot, I think. | 呃 锅 我想 |
[12:55] | Right. right, it couldn’t have been | 对 实际上也 |
[12:57] | Anything too serious, | 不是太严重 |
[12:58] | Or you wouldn’t have made him a c.i. | 或者你也不会让他当线人 |
[12:59] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[13:00] | You’re just full of answers today. | 你今天充满了答案 |
[13:02] | I-i-i just busted guys like him every day. | 我只是不想每天都逮捕人 |
[13:06] | I don’t remember, | 我不记得了 |
[13:08] | And it’s all written down somewhere. | 这一切肯定被记录在某处 |
[13:09] | Right. c.i. files. | 对 线人文档 |
[13:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:22] | Hey, lazy, hope I’m waking you up. | 嘿 蕾丝 希望我吵醒你了 |
[13:24] | Hey, lazy? I haven’t been to bed yet. | 嘿 蕾丝 我还没睡觉呢 |
[13:27] | Look, I need your c.i. number. | 听着 我要你的线人号 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna file a status report. | 我要把现况报告归档 |
[13:31] | What’s a c.i. number? | 什么是线人号 |
[13:32] | Your assigned confidential informant number. | 指派给你的机密的告密人号码 |
[13:35] | It should be on your paychecks. | 应该在你的薪水支票上 |
[13:37] | What checks? | 什么支票 |
[13:40] | Hello. your paychecks from the county. | 国家付给你的薪水支票 |
[13:43] | Hello. I don’t get any paychecks. | 我没得到任何支票 |
[13:45] | Quinn always pays me in cash. | 奎因都是付现的 |
[13:49] | Oh. | 噢 |
[13:51] | Okay. I’ll get it from him then. | 好吧 那我去问他要吧 |
[13:58] | My client was supposed to be sent to county yesterday. | 我的客户昨天被送到了地方上去 |
[14:01] | Apparently he was, but then they put him | 他显然也是 但是那天下午他们就把他 |
[14:02] | On the next bus right back here in the afternoon. | 扔到了紧靠着的巴士的右后卫位置上 |
[14:04] | I’ve been chasing him all over the place. | 我一直在各地找他 |
[14:06] | We shouldn’t have those mix-ups. | 我们不应该有这些混乱的 |
[14:08] | Is it a mix-up, | 这是个混乱吗 |
[14:09] | Or is miguel fucking with me? | 或者是我和米格尔之间的骂战 |
[14:12] | Ever since I started looking into him, | 自从我开始找到他 |
[14:14] | He’s been going out of his way to make my job harder. | 他用他自己的那一套使我更难做 |
[14:16] | Well, you knew that was gonna happen. | 没办法 你知道这些都会发生 |
[14:18] | Doesn’t mean I can’t bitch about it. | 但并不意味着我不能说他坏话 |
[14:20] | Oh, anyway, I should go see my client | 哦 无论如何 我该去见客户了 |
[14:24] | And ask what perfectly logical reason he had | 问问他有什么完全合乎逻辑的理由 |
[14:26] | For lighting his ex-wife’s house on fire. | 让他放火烧了他前妻的房子 |
[14:28] | Oh, I wanted to ask you. | 噢 我想问问你 |
[14:30] | Any chance you’d go to a police charity function | 明天晚上你是否乐意和我 |
[14:33] | With me tomorrow night? | 一起出席一个警察慈善活动 |
[14:36] | Room full of cops? | 整间屋子的警察 |
[14:38] | I can’t imagine anything more fun. | 我不能想像还有什么事比这个有趣 |
[14:40] | Shouldn’t have asked. | 算我没问 |
[14:42] | I’m kidding. I’d love to go. | 我只是开个玩笑 我很乐意去的 |
[14:47] | Okay, next on your list, mr. king, | 好了 金先生 在你的名单里 |
[14:49] | Santiago ramirez. | 圣地亚哥·拉米雷斯 |
[14:51] | He no longer works for me. | 他不再为我打工了 |
[14:53] | That didn’t end so well. | 结束得也不怎么好 |
[14:54] | Why? he was run over. | 为什么 他被碾过 |
[14:57] | Uh, mario astorga. didn’t I talk to him? | 那马里奥·阿斯托加 我们能和他聊聊吗 |
[15:01] | Yes, if you remember, | 可以 如果你还记得 |
[15:02] | He’s the one who found the body of that man. | 他就是其中一具被发现的尸体 |
[15:04] | Right. second victim. | 是的 第二个受害者 |
[15:05] | Mario’s one of my best foremen. | 马里奥是我最好的工头之一 |
[15:07] | So he’s a good guy? | 所以他是个好人咯 |
[15:09] | What, he’s not a good guy? | 什么 他不是个好人 |
[15:14] | He has a temper. he gets very angry. | 他脾气不好 动不动就生气 |
[15:17] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[15:20] | I knew his family back in nicaragua. | 他家在尼加拉瓜 |
[15:22] | We’re both from san marcos. | 我们都是从圣马科斯来的 |
[15:24] | But mario had to leave. | 但是马里奥是被迫离开的 |
[15:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:28] | The police were looking for him. | 警察在通缉他 |
[15:30] | I heard he killed someone with a knife. | 我听说他拿刀杀了人 |
[15:36] | Do you know where I can find mario? | 你知道哪里可以找到马里奥吗 |
[15:37] | I don’t know where he lives. | 我不知道他住在哪里 |
[15:39] | But tomorrow, he’ll be at bayside park. | 但是明天 他会出现在停车场湾畔 |
[15:42] | You sure? I make the schedule. | 你确定吗 我记在行程表里的 |
[15:49] | Fleeter pays off his gambling debts | 费利特偿还了他的赌债 |
[15:51] | By eliminating people for his bookie. | 通过杀人还债 |
[15:53] | A schoolteacher here, a mother of two there. | 这有个学校老师 那有2个孩子的母亲 |
[15:56] | People who can’t settle their debts. | 那些不能解决他们债务的人 |
[15:57] | Sending a message to others– | 给其他人发讯息 |
[15:59] | “pay up.” | “来付钱” |
[16:01] | Do I help miguel move forward on this, | 我要帮米格尔更进一步吗 |
[16:03] | Or do I listen to harry and shut it down? | 或者应该听哈里的或是马上阻止这一切 |
[16:08] | Hey, you. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[16:09] | Yeah, I just heard a love song on the radio | 我刚从收音机里听到一首情歌 |
[16:12] | That reminded me of you. | 它让我想起了你 |
[16:13] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 听起来很甜蜜啊 |
[16:15] | And it made me really angry. | 而且让我非常生气 |
[16:17] | So have you gotten the wedding bands yet? | 你请到婚礼乐队了没有 |
[16:19] | Um, I’m still doing my research, but I’m on it. | 我还在做我的研究 但我会请到的 |
[16:24] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[16:33] | Hey, you know anything about wedding rings? | 你了解结婚戒指吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 了解 |
[16:39] | Wedding rings and nuclear fission are | 结婚戒指和核子分裂 |
[16:40] | Like my secret specialties. | 就像我的第二专业 |
[16:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:45] | Your brother’s kind of a dweeb, huh? | 你哥可真古怪 |
[16:46] | You say anything more about my brother, | 你再说我哥的坏话 |
[16:49] | And I will kick your fucking nuts down your throat. | 我他妈的把你喉核都踹掉 |
[16:52] | That doesn’t even make any sense. | 这可一点都说不通啊 |
[16:56] | So, hey, anton doesn’t have any priors, | 安东没有前科 |
[17:00] | You pay him in cash, | 你用现钱支付给他 |
[17:01] | And I can’t find him in the c.i. database. | 可我在线人数据库里找不到他 |
[17:03] | Should be in there. | 应该在里面的 |
[17:05] | What are you hiding? | 你在掩饰什么 |
[17:08] | Anton is not officially a c.i. | 安东不是正式的线人 |
[17:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:12] | Come here for a second. | 过来这边说吧 |
[17:19] | Look, it was just easier for both of us. | 听着 这样只会令我们更方便 |
[17:22] | I never filed an arrest report on him | 我对他从未签过逮捕令 |
[17:24] | So he has no police record. | 所以警察是没有他的记录 |
[17:26] | I did him a favor. | 我是帮了他的忙 |
[17:27] | Plus, it saved me the hassle of all that paperwork. | 另外 省去了一大堆手续的麻烦 |
[17:29] | You have got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的是在开玩笑吧 |
[17:34] | We used him as bait. | 我们用他来做饵 |
[17:36] | He was putting his life at risk, and he was | 他是用他的生命来作赌注的 |
[17:39] | Under no legal obligation to help us. | 而且他没有法定义务一定要帮我们 |
[17:41] | No, no, no, there was just no paperwork, that’s all. | 不 只是免去手续而已 就这样 |
[17:43] | Not to mention the fact | 更不用说事实上 |
[17:44] | That because he’s not officially a c.i., | 正因为他不是正式的线人 |
[17:45] | There’s no end date to when he’s done working for us, | 他帮完我们这次之后 他仍然要为我们效力 |
[17:48] | So you can just string him along as long as you want to. | 只要你愿意 他就一直要任你摆布 |
[17:49] | What are you getting so upset about? | 你何必这么激动呢 |
[17:51] | What, are you in love with the guy? | 怎么了 你爱上这家伙了吗 |
[17:54] | No, I’m not in love with him. | 不 我没有爱上他 |
[17:57] | But you’re sleeping with him. | 但你有跟他上床 |
[17:59] | Jesus christ, | 天哪 |
[18:01] | Do you know what kind of a bonehead mistake that is? | 你知道笨蛋都会犯什么错吗 |
[18:03] | Sleeping with an informant? | 和线人上床吗 |
[18:04] | I mean, it’s that kind of judgment’ll | 我是说 这样会影响你的判断力 |
[18:05] | Screw up your career. | 搞砸你的工作的 |
[18:06] | He’s not an informant. you just said it. | 他不是线人 你刚说过了 |
[18:08] | But you didn’t know. | 但你之前并不知道 |
[18:09] | Either way, it makes you look stupid. | 不管怎么说 这种行为是很愚蠢的 |
[18:10] | No, you don’t get to lecture me, asshole. | 不 你别想说教我 混蛋 |
[18:13] | Anton could so easily file a huge lawsuit | 安东可以轻易发起一场大官司 |
[18:15] | Against the police department | 起诉警察局 |
[18:16] | Once he finds out how you fucked him over. | 只要他发现你是在耍他 |
[18:18] | Yeah, if someone told him. | 是的 除非有人告诉他 |
[18:20] | Of course I’m gonna tell him. | 当然 我会去告诉他 |
[18:23] | You’ll sell out a cop for some dope you’re fucking? | 你会为了一个和你上床的蠢蛋而出卖一个警察吗 |
[18:29] | That’s not half as bad as being responsible | 你要负的责任一点也不比 |
[18:31] | For another cop dying | 害死一个同门要轻 |
[18:32] | Because you don’t like to play by the rules. | 因为你没有一点职业操守 |
[18:37] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | Yuki told me. | 由纪告诉我的 |
[18:41] | You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 你都不知道你他妈的在说什么 |
[18:57] | Despite harry’s warnings, | 撇开哈里的警告 |
[18:59] | Here I am with miguel, outside billy fleeter’s house. | 现在我和米格尔就在比利·费利特的屋前 |
[19:10] | If I’m gonna stop this, it’s gonna have to be soon. | 如果我现在收手 还来得及 |
[19:14] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真的确定要这样做吗 |
[19:15] | It’s breaking and entering. | 破门而入 |
[19:17] | But you know that. | 你知道的 |
[19:18] | Yes, I do. let’s go. | 是的 来吧 |
[19:22] | Here, put these on. | 这些 拿着 |
[19:27] | Forensics guy who always has latex gloves on him. | 法医通常都戴着橡胶手套 |
[19:30] | No one would ever think twice, huh? | 这里没有人会后悔的 对吧 |
[19:32] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[19:41] | I don’t want miguel to see how easy this is for me. | 我不想让米格尔看到我这么熟练 |
[19:47] | Uh, you want me to try? | 你要让我试试吗 |
[19:51] | No, I think i– | 不用 我想我 |
[19:55] | I got it. | 搞定了 |
[20:02] | So what are we looking for? | 那么 我们现在要找什么 |
[20:05] | Proof. | 证据 |
[20:06] | That he’s guilty. | 证明他有罪的 |
[20:08] | We know he bludgeons people to death, | 我们都知道他是用木棒打人至死的 |
[20:10] | So look for something… bludgeony. | 找找类似木棒的东西 |
[20:21] | Uh, this looks like it’s been knocked around some. | 看来这东西放得真随便 |
[20:29] | Hold it up. | 先拿着 |
[20:37] | Purple? | 紫色 |
[20:38] | Ergo… | 那是 |
[20:40] | Blood. | 血液 |
[20:41] | How easy is this? | 真容易吧 |
[20:45] | I’ll test it against the blood of his alleged victims. | 我会对比一下受害者的血液 |
[20:46] | Let you know later today. | 明天会知道结果 |
[20:47] | You know it takes me two days | 你知道的 如果要申请搜查令 |
[20:49] | To get a search warrant, | 得花上我两天时间 |
[20:50] | Then another day to catalog evidence, 96 | 申请证据清单又要一天 |
[20:53] | And then, a week before I can get the lab results. | 算起来 要一星期才能得到化验结果 |
[20:54] | This is definitely the way to go. | 显然我们很有必要这样做 |
[20:56] | We also need to make sure that he’s likely to kill again. | 而且我们得确信他是否还会再杀人 |
[20:59] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:00] | It’s just one of the rules. | 这只是我的经验之谈 |
[21:03] | One of these days I’m gonna make you sit down | 有时间我会让你坐下来 |
[21:05] | And write out all these rules for me, but okay. | 然后要你把经验写下来给我 有机会的 |
[21:07] | He–he kills whenever he needs money. | 他需要钱的时候他就会去杀人 |
[21:09] | That’s how he pays off his debts to the bookie. | 他就是这么还赌债的 |
[21:12] | Dex, I’ve tried a lot of these gamblers before, | 德克斯 我曾查过不少赌徒 |
[21:14] | And they all keep records. | 他们都有记帐的 |
[21:15] | They’re like anal about their numbers. | 他们对数目很在意的 |
[21:16] | There’s got to be like a ledger | 一定有帐本之类的 |
[21:17] | Around here somewhere. | 摆放在哪里的 |
[21:19] | Maybe there’s a hidden wall safe or something. | 可能有暗门储密室之类的 |
[21:23] | We’re talking about the man who leaves his murder weapon | 可我们的罪犯是个把犯案凶器随便 |
[21:25] | In an umbrella stand. | 放在伞架上的人 |
[21:26] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[21:28] | What if we don’t find anything? | 要是我们不去找呢 |
[21:29] | Then we don’t move forward. | 那我们就查不下去了 |
[21:43] | Leave it, dex. | 放下 德克斯 |
[21:44] | Just put it back. | 放回去 |
[21:46] | You can stop this right now. | 你现在可以收手 |
[21:48] | Call it off. | 别理了 |
[21:50] | Why should I call it off? | 我为什么不要理 |
[21:52] | I didn’t teach you the code to share with your buddies. | 我没教你和你伙计间的相处之道 |
[21:56] | I taught you the code to keep you alive. | 我只教了你怎样去生存 |
[21:58] | You don’t get to have friends, dexter. | 你不会有朋友的 德克斯特 |
[22:02] | Nothing good can come out of this. | 不会有好结果的 |
[22:05] | Hey, dex, you know what, I don’t think | 嘿 德克斯 你知道吗 我不认为 |
[22:08] | We’re gonna find anything here, man. | 我们可以找到什么东西 伙计 |
[22:10] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[22:12] | It’s my life, dad. | 这就是我的人生 老爸 |
[22:14] | 30 grand in the hole. | 一屁股的债务 |
[22:15] | I think we know how he’s gonna pay that off. | 我想我们知道他是怎么还债的了 |
[22:22] | So, look, we moving forward? | 那么 听着 我们有进展了 |
[22:24] | Yeah, moving forward. | 是的 有进展了 |
[22:27] | If the blood matches. | 如果血液相符 |
[22:32] | I can’t believe we are just now sending out invitations. | 我不敢相信我们是在准备请帖 |
[22:35] | This is so last minute. | 一切真太快了 |
[22:36] | It’s okay. there’s plenty of time. | 没事的 时间还很多 |
[22:39] | And dexter’s no help. | 德克斯特一点都帮不上 |
[22:41] | Do you know, I asked him for menu suggestions– | 你知道吗 我问他点什么菜好 |
[22:42] | Do you know what he says? | 你知道他怎么说吗 |
[22:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:45] | Steak. he says steak. | 牛排 他说的是牛排 |
[22:48] | Yeah, that’s great, dexter. | 太好了 德克斯特 |
[22:49] | That’s really great. | 真太棒了 |
[22:50] | We’ll start with a steak appetizer, | 我们先来个牛排开喂 |
[22:53] | Followed by steak salad, | 再上牛排色拉 |
[22:54] | Followed, of course, by a steak, | 然后 当然 也是牛排 |
[22:56] | And then, of course, it’ll all be topped off | 然后 当然 就以一个他妈的 |
[22:58] | By a steak fucking cake. | 牛排蛋糕来结束了 |
[23:00] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[23:01] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[23:02] | What? | 什么 |
[23:04] | The envelope. | 信封 |
[23:06] | You’re making a mess. | 你写错了 |
[23:13] | Why don’t you stuff for a while? | 为什么你不装信封呢 |
[23:14] | And I’ll do the addresses. | 我来写地址 |
[23:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:25] | I’ve got big news. | 我有个大新闻 |
[23:27] | Yeah, about the skinner? | 关于那个剥皮者吗 |
[23:28] | No, about you. | 不 是关于你的 |
[23:35] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[23:36] | Oh, yeah, ever since abe lincoln. | 是啊 自从亚伯拉罕·林肯时起 |
[23:39] | I mean from the police department. | 我是说 你不再对警察局负责了 |
[23:43] | You’re no longer a c.i. | 你不再是线人了 |
[23:47] | Hold on, wait a second. | 停下 等等 |
[23:49] | The way quinn explained it was, if I play ball, | 奎恩是这样解释的 如果我做线人 |
[23:53] | It would knock down my felony possession | 就会减轻我的罪刑 |
[23:54] | To a misdemeanor, and if I worked hard enough, | 为了减刑 如果我再加把劲的话 |
[23:56] | It would go away all together. | 我就能脱罪了 |
[23:58] | Well, it’s gone away. | 这事已经解决了 |
[24:04] | Hmm, how’s that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[24:08] | Clerical error. | 记录员的失误 |
[24:10] | The necessary papers were never filed, | 必要的文件没有归档 |
[24:12] | So there were never any charges for you to work off. | 所以你不会受到任何指控 |
[24:15] | Wait, so I’ve been doing all this shit | 等等 我一直在做这 |
[24:16] | When I didn’t have to? | 该死的多此一举的事 |
[24:17] | Just be glad you don’t have to do it anymore. | 你该高兴你无需再这样做了 |
[24:23] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | And I want to put protective detail on you. | 我来贴身保护你 |
[24:30] | What? no. no, debra. | 什么 不 不要 黛布拉 |
[24:32] | Anton. listen. | -安东 -听着 |
[24:33] | You said I’m free, So I’m free of this. | 既然我是自由身 那我要真正的自由 |
[24:36] | So we should celebrate. | 所以我们应该庆祝一下 |
[24:37] | Dinner tonight. | 一起吃晚饭吧 |
[24:39] | Mm, no, I’m working tonight. | 不行 我今晚有活儿干 |
[24:42] | How about we celebrate now? | 那我们现在庆祝吧 |
[24:43] | I’ve got to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[24:45] | Tomorrow. breakfast. | 要不明天 一起吃早饭吧 |
[24:49] | Perfect. | 好吧 |
[24:52] | So I’m guessing we got a blood match, huh? | 我想我们发现了一个吻合的血迹 |
[24:54] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们会在这里 |
[24:59] | Life vests? | 救生衣 |
[25:00] | We can’t exactly load up the cart | 我们总不能在车里 |
[25:02] | With axes and machetes, now can we? | 放斧子和大刀的吧 |
[25:04] | Exactly right. | 对极了 |
[25:06] | So, um, have you given any thought | 那你有没有办法 |
[25:08] | As to how you want to do this? | 能解决他 |
[25:09] | Mm-hmm. small caliber gun to the head. | 拿把小口径手枪爆头 |
[25:14] | Then I walk away. | 然后故若无事地走开 |
[25:16] | That happens all the time. | 这种事司空见惯了 |
[25:17] | Guns make noise. | 会有枪声的 |
[25:19] | And they leave evidence behind–bullets, | 而且会留下了明显的弹道 |
[25:21] | Casings, powder residue. | 弹壳和火药痕迹 |
[25:22] | Not to mention the body. | 更不要说尸体了 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:25] | You don’t want to create a crime scene. | 你没想过怎么处理犯罪现场吧 |
[25:27] | It’s where experts like me gather evidence against you. | 像我这样的专家会收集证据来逮捕你 |
[25:29] | Okay, okay, I get it, I get it. | 好的 我明白 |
[25:31] | What do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[25:36] | Up close and personal. | 好主意 |
[25:40] | Hey, in case we have to tie anybody up. | 万一我们需要绑住某人呢 |
[25:48] | I’m gonna put together a starter kit for you. | 我会给你一份作案套件的 |
[26:11] | Hey, you got better. | 你做得真好 |
[26:14] | Yeah, what do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[26:22] | What better place to gamble on miguel | 有什么游戏比在一家游戏厅里 |
[26:24] | Than a room full of games of chance? | 跟米格尔豪赌一把更好更刺激的呢 |
[26:28] | Where slot machines go to die, huh? | 那怎么处理这些该死的机器 |
[26:30] | And at least one gambler. | 至少玩上一把 |
[26:43] | I think that’s it. | 我想这样就行了 |
[26:46] | Now we pick up mr. fleeter. | 我们去抓费利特吧 |
[26:48] | You ever drop a quart of milk? | 你打翻过一夸脱牛奶吧 |
[26:50] | Watch it spread over the whole kitchen floor, | 看着它在厨房地板上蔓延 |
[26:52] | The mess it makes? | 那会是多混乱啊 |
[26:55] | There’s six quarts of blood in the human body. | 人体内有6夸脱血液 |
[26:56] | This isn’t gonna be pretty. | 这可不漂亮 |
[27:00] | There’s no shame in backing out. | 你要退出也没什么丢脸的 |
[27:02] | Dex, after 14 years of filing briefs, | 德克斯 我做了14年的准备资料 |
[27:06] | Trying cases, and dealing with bullshit… | 翻阅案件 庭审辩论 |
[27:11] | This is all gonna look nice and neat in comparison. | 这看上去比那干净多了 |
[27:21] | I have been to some lame-ass rubber chicken dinners | 我吃了一份难吃恶心的宫爆鸡丁 |
[27:24] | In my day, okay. I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[27:26] | A no-host bar is punishment enough, | 没有主人的酒吧实在是种惩罚 |
[27:28] | But no bar at all is cruel. | 但要是没有酒吧 那就是酷刑了 |
[27:30] | And unusual. | 这真不寻常 |
[27:31] | All right, I’m buying the first round. | 好吧 我请你喝一杯 |
[27:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:34] | That’s pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[27:35] | Gift from my first husband. | 这是我前夫送的礼物 |
[27:37] | Nice, nice. | 不错 |
[27:40] | You’re handsome. | 你真帅 |
[27:42] | Dire ethanol emergency here. | 我要喝酒 |
[27:44] | What’ll it be, ladies? | 女士们 要喝什么 |
[27:46] | Uh, cuba libre for this one. | 给她一杯朗姆酒 |
[27:48] | Gracias. | 谢谢你 |
[27:49] | And a double scotch neat soda back pour moi. | 一杯不加任何东西的苏打水 |
[27:51] | Very nice. | 好的 |
[27:57] | Easy. | 好的 |
[27:59] | Oh, and who was that guy, that–that suit and haircut | 那个家伙是什么人 |
[28:02] | Sitting next to you that wouldn’t shut up? | 那个穿西装剃平头在你旁边滔滔不绝的是谁 |
[28:03] | Oh, the, um, the senior liaison | 那个什么什么部门的高级联络官 |
[28:06] | For the greater mi– who knows? | 我也不清楚 |
[28:09] | I don’t know– what’s sad is that this is | 我真不知道 |
[28:10] | The only social event I’ve been to in six months. | 这是我半年来首次出席社交活动 |
[28:13] | Oh, that doesn’t qualify as a social event. | 那个不算是标准的社交活动 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:18] | Can I get you anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah, how about a foot massage | 不知能否借你灵巧的手 |
[28:24] | With those big, gorgeous hands of yours? | 来做一下足底按摩 |
[28:28] | They’re kind of cold from scooping ice. | 我的手冷得和冰一样 |
[28:33] | Hmm, but you’re hot. | 但你很性感 |
[28:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[28:39] | Nothing shy about you, huh? no. | 你真是够奔放的 |
[28:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:45] | After a pair of empty marriages, | 在经历两次失败的婚姻后 |
[28:46] | I realized the secret to long life and happiness is, | 我发现拥有永恒幸福的秘诀是 |
[28:51] | well, chocolate and flirting with young, hopefully hung men. | 巧克力加与年轻的帅哥打情骂俏 |
[28:58] | Sounds fattening and dangerous. | 听起来有些饥渴难耐啊 |
[29:00] | Oh, but so fun. hmm. | 但很有趣 |
[29:02] | Which, clearly, you’re not having enough of. | 那你显然还没有享受够吧 |
[29:04] | I am. mm. | 够了 |
[29:06] | Look, believe me, I’ve had my fun. | 相信我 我有我的乐子 |
[29:10] | You need to be raising hell and breaking hearts. | 你应该游戏人间让那些臭男人伤心 |
[29:12] | I need to be? you need to be. | -我应该那样吗 -你应该那样 |
[29:15] | The skirt-wearing days do not last forever. | 一本正经的日子太难受了 |
[29:17] | We all end up old and in the way. | 我们要挥别过去 走向未来 |
[29:33] | I tell miguel to be inconspicuous, | 我让米格尔低调点 |
[29:36] | And what does he do? | 他做什么呢 |
[29:37] | He shows up looking like the unabomber. | 他像是邮寄炸弹的恐怖分子 |
[29:40] | I’ve got my work cut out for me. | 还不如我自己来做 |
[29:42] | Oh, close game, close game. | 这真是势均力敌啊 |
[29:45] | Yeah, good deed. | 干得好 |
[29:50] | Good game, huh? | 比得真精彩 |
[29:52] | No, it’s not a good game. | 这还不算精彩 |
[29:55] | Good game is when they don’t beat the fucking point spread. | 精彩的比赛是迎头痛击 |
[29:57] | Oh, you got a little money riding on this? | 你是不是玩体彩下了注 |
[30:02] | A little bit. | 是下了点 |
[30:13] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[30:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:20] | Not half as sorry as somebody else is gonna be. | 遗憾的是另一半人也会一起伤心的 |
[30:26] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[30:32] | Buenas noches, patron. | 晚安 兄弟 |
[30:36] | Hey, who was that guy? | 那是谁 |
[30:37] | Uh, I don’t know. some guy. | 我不知道 路人甲吧 |
[30:39] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[30:40] | I don’t. | 我不认识 |
[30:42] | Dex, sometimes people recognize me. | 德克斯 很多人认识我的 |
[30:44] | It’s off. | 今天还是算了 |
[30:46] | We’re not doing this. | 我们不必做了 |
[30:48] | We need to take down the kill room. | 我们需要清理杀人房间 |
[30:49] | No, no, dex, let’s just wait. | 不 德克斯 我们再等等 |
[30:51] | No one ever goes in that room there. | 没人会去那个房间 |
[30:53] | You saw. | 你清楚的 |
[30:54] | Tranquilo, huh? | 放松点 |
[30:55] | We decide tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天再说吧 |
[30:57] | We’ll see. | 再见 |
[31:08] | Anton. me again. | 安东 是我 |
[31:11] | Waiting on you still. | 正等你呢 |
[31:15] | The way I figured it, | 我安排的是 |
[31:17] | You gigged until closing, | 你演出结束 |
[31:18] | And then you went home and smoked some of that herb | 然后回家 |
[31:19] | That you keep in your cereal box. | 抽你的大麻 |
[31:22] | And now, like all self-indulgent, Vaguely adolescent musicians, | 就像所有自负愚蠢幼稚的乐手 |
[31:26] | You are sleeping in till noon– and I’m okay with that. | 你就睡到大中午吧 我没事的 |
[31:28] | Okay? I’m okay with that. | 好吗 我没事的 |
[31:30] | As long as you’re alone. | 只要就你一个人的话 |
[31:32] | Okay, okay. too much caffeine. | 好吧 别喝太多咖啡 |
[31:47] | A dutch farmer sees his crop fail. | 一个荷兰农民眼睁睁看着他的庄稼凋零 |
[31:51] | No money to his name, he takes a job working on a boat. | 他活不下去 就在船上找了份工作 |
[31:54] | An unseasonably strong wind blows him to indonesia. | 反时节的飓风把他吹到印度尼西亚 |
[31:58] | He drops a bean into the soil. | 他播下第一颗种子 |
[32:00] | And voila, 400 years later… | 结果400年后 |
[32:03] | Java. | 成了有名的爪哇咖啡 |
[32:05] | Everything is connected. | 所有的事物都是有联系的 |
[32:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:13] | Dex, wanna hook up for breakfast? I’m buying. | 德克斯 一起吃早饭吧 我正在买 |
[32:16] | I would, deb, but I’m already freshly bageled. | 黛布 我也想 但我刚吃了甜甜圈 |
[32:19] | What are you doing up so early? | 你怎么这么早就起床了 |
[32:21] | Trying to be a good fiance. | 做个合格的未婚夫 |
[32:23] | Rita made me vice president in charge of wedding rings, | 丽塔让我去挑婚戒 |
[32:26] | So I’m off to the jewelry store. | 所以我请假去首饰店 |
[32:27] | And what do you know about buying women jewelry? | 你懂怎么买女士首饰吗 |
[32:30] | Zero. | 一点也不懂 |
[32:33] | Less than. jesus, dex. | 天啊 德克斯 |
[32:35] | Look, I’ll meet you at that place on second street | 那我们10点钟在二号街碰头 |
[32:36] | At 10:00, okay? | 好吧 |
[32:46] | The wedding band has to match the engagement ring, | 结婚戒指要和订婚戒指相配 |
[32:48] | So what does that look like? | 订婚戒指怎么样的 |
[32:51] | She said she didn’t want one. | 她说她不要订婚戒指 |
[32:54] | My god, you just get dumber every day. | 天啊 你真是傻了 |
[32:57] | How do you survive in this world? | 你怎么能活在这世界上的 |
[32:58] | Of course she wants one. | 她当然要了 |
[32:59] | How am I supposed to know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[33:02] | You’re such a y-chromosome cliche. | 你们男人真是缺根筋 |
[33:05] | Just buy her a beautiful, romantic, | 你应该给她一枚精致 浪漫 |
[33:07] | I love you with all of my heart fucking engagement ring. | 凝聚你所有爱的订婚戒指 |
[33:11] | And dex, | 还有德克斯 |
[33:12] | Size matters. | 记着戒指尺寸 |
[33:18] | Can I ask you something | 我能否问你 |
[33:21] | Non-jewelry-wise? | 与戒指无关的事 |
[33:24] | Go for it. | 你说 |
[33:26] | Okay, hypothetically… | 假如 |
[33:31] | Let’s say that this guy has to work | 一个男人为一个女人工作 |
[33:33] | With this girl, but he fucking hates doing it, | 他讨厌这么做 |
[33:35] | And too bad ’cause he has no fucking choice. | 但更糟的是他毫无选择余地 |
[33:37] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:38] | And one thing leads to another… | 在经历一些事后 |
[33:44] | And this hypothetical guy… | 这个假设的男人 |
[33:48] | Starts having sex with this hypothetical girl. | 和这个假设的女人上床了 |
[33:51] | Hypothetical sex? | 假设他们上床了 |
[33:52] | Real sex. | 他们真的上床了 |
[33:55] | Really real sex. | 真的上床了 |
[33:58] | But then the guy is told that he no longer has to work | 但这个男人无需再听命于那个女人 |
[34:00] | With this girl, and poof, he just disappears. | 忽的一声 他消失了 |
[34:02] | You know. thin air. adios. | 你明白的 说声再见就消失了 |
[34:04] | So I’m wondering, is it possible | 我在想 |
[34:07] | If mr. hypothetical never really was all that into this girl? | 这位假设的男人是否从未爱过那个女人 |
[34:10] | And he was just getting it on to, I don’t know, pass the time | 我不知道 他那么做的原因 |
[34:13] | Or satisfy primal urges or whatever? | 是打发时光还是满足生理需要或是其他目的 |
[34:16] | Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. | 听起来完全合理 |
[34:21] | What the fuck do you know? | 他妈的你知道什么 |
[34:25] | That one. | 那一枚 |
[34:27] | I gotta go sit in a hot car and wait for a suspect. | 我要去蹲点等嫌犯了 |
[34:35] | Hey, anton… | 安东 |
[34:39] | What the fuck? call me. | 他妈的怎么了 给我回电 |
[34:56] | I can bring mario in myself. | 我能独自将马里奥带回去 |
[34:58] | Let you get all the credit for catching the skinner? | 让你得到抓获剥皮客的全部荣耀 |
[35:00] | No fucking way. | 他妈的没门 |
[35:01] | We don’t know he’s the skinner. | 我们还不确定他一定是剥皮客 |
[35:03] | Closest thing we got. | 他是最大的嫌犯 |
[35:08] | That was really fucking unfair what you said yesterday. | 你昨天说的话真他妈的不公平 |
[35:13] | Well, is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[35:15] | That a cop died because of you? | 那个警察是因你而死 |
[35:18] | It’s not that simple. | 事实不是表面的那么简单 |
[35:21] | Try me. | 告诉我 |
[35:24] | Yuki amado was my partner in narcotics. | 由纪·阿马多是我在毒品调查科的搭档 |
[35:27] | There was another detective on our team, stewart. | 斯图尔特是我们队里另一个同事 |
[35:31] | He made a bad judgment call and shot an unarmed coke dealer. | 他判断错误 射杀了一个手无寸铁的毒品贩子 |
[35:34] | I remember that. | 我记得这件事 |
[35:40] | Paralyzed him, right? | 他停职了吧 |
[35:43] | Then stewart went on a bender | 斯图尔特在饮弹自杀前 |
[35:45] | Until he finally swallowed his own bullet. | 还喝得酩酊大醉 |
[35:47] | How does yuki make that your fault? | 由纪怎么会认为那是你的错 |
[35:49] | Because stewart had a problem with crystal meth. | 因为斯图尔特有毒瘾 |
[35:54] | And I knew it. | 而我知道此事 |
[35:57] | And rather than bust him, I tried to protect him. | 我是要保护他 而不是害死他 |
[36:01] | So it is your fault. | 于是这成了你的错 |
[36:02] | Listen to you. | 随你说 |
[36:04] | Everything is so black and white. | 所有的事都那么黑白分明 |
[36:06] | You could have stopped him. | 你应该能阻止他的 |
[36:08] | Yeah, sure, if I knew what I knew now. | 是啊 如果我能预知这一切的话 |
[36:09] | But that’s not the way things work. | 但事实不是这样 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry. you’re just making excuses. | 对不起 你只是在找借口 |
[36:12] | Yeah, of course I’m making excuses. | 是的 我当然是在找借口 |
[36:15] | Don’t you? | 你不也是吗 |
[36:16] | I mean, how else do you sleep at night? | 我是说 你和谁睡一起了 |
[36:17] | Who the fuck said I sleep at night? | 哪个混蛋说我和他睡了 |
[36:19] | Then you must be killing yourself | 你该自杀 |
[36:21] | Over hooking up with anton, huh? | 以表和安东之间的清白 |
[36:26] | Yeah, it was probably a mistake. | 这可能是个错误 |
[36:27] | I think he lost all interest | 某人开始失去兴趣了 |
[36:28] | Once he realized he was free. | 因为他发现他重获自由了 |
[36:29] | Not so black and white, is it? | 没那么绝对的 不是吗 |
[36:37] | Mario. | 马里奥 |
[36:47] | Mario astorga? | 马里奥·阿斯托加 |
[36:50] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[37:05] | I’m guessing he didn’t want to come in for questioning. | 不愿意束手就擒哈? |
[37:07] | He made a run for it. | 想逃跑呢 |
[37:09] | Interview two. | 第2号审讯室 |
[37:11] | What’s his story? | 他说什么了 |
[37:14] | So far, he hasn’t said a word. | 啥都不说 |
[37:15] | Ah, you keep at it. | 好吧 你盯着点 |
[37:16] | And you check with nicaraguan authorities on priors. | 得先和尼加拉瓜政府通个气 |
[37:19] | We’re just waiting to hear back. | 我们正在等消息 |
[37:23] | I’m never gonna get out of here. | 我别再想离开这里了 |
[37:24] | I gotta call barbara and cancel our dinner. | 我得打给芭芭拉 取消晚餐了 |
[37:28] | Oh, she’s not gonna like that. | 她会不高兴的 |
[37:31] | I mean, it–it’s work. | 我想 这就是工作 |
[37:33] | I’m not here. | 我现在不在 |
[37:35] | Leave a message. | 请留下口信 |
[37:37] | Hello, barbara. | 哈啰 芭芭拉 |
[37:39] | This is sergeant angel batista. | 是我 巴蒂斯塔 |
[37:44] | Angel to you. | 你的安吉尔 |
[37:46] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[37:48] | Good I hope. | 我想还好吧 |
[37:50] | So I have to cancel our dinner tonight. | 我不得不取消我们今晚的晚餐 |
[37:55] | And I am deeply, deeply apologetic. | 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[37:59] | And I hope that you will let me make it up to you | 我希望你能允许我对你作出补偿 |
[38:04] | In whatever possible way | 不管怎样我都会补偿的 |
[38:06] | You wish things made up | 只要你愿意 |
[38:09] | To you in. | 任何方式 |
[38:22] | Oh, I can tell | 我看得出 |
[38:25] | By that look on your face, | 看着你的脸 |
[38:26] | You’re trying to figure out how to tell me something | 你在想办法告诉我一些 |
[38:29] | I don’t wanna hear. | 我不想听到的事情 |
[38:34] | Calling off the kill. | 这次行动取消 |
[38:36] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[38:37] | Really, dex? | 真的吗 德克斯 |
[38:40] | Just because some guy recognized me in a bar? | 就因为有人在酒吧里认出我吗 |
[38:43] | No one is ever gonna make that connection | 没有人会联想到什么的 |
[38:46] | Once fleeter disappears. | 就算费利特后来失踪了 |
[38:47] | I’m not taking that chance. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[38:49] | ’cause that’s not the way you do things. right. | 因为那不是你做事的方式 |
[38:51] | No, it isn’t. | 是的 不是 |
[38:54] | Tell me about that. | 跟我说说吧 |
[38:56] | What are you asking? | 你在问什么 |
[38:58] | I wasn’t gonna bring it up before, | 我不想旧事重提 |
[39:00] | But I’m guessing… | 但我猜 |
[39:02] | You’ve been doing this for a while. | 你做了有一阵子了 |
[39:04] | Freebo wasn’t your first. | 费宝的事 你也不是第一次了 |
[39:07] | Was he? | 是吗 |
[39:14] | How many, dex? | 多少次了 德克斯 |
[39:17] | Okay, you know what, it doesn’t matter. | 好的 你知道吗 这都不重要了 |
[39:20] | I will respect your privacy. | 我会尊重你的隐私 |
[39:25] | But I just don’t understand | 但我只是不明白 |
[39:26] | Why are you not gonna help me here? | 你为什么不来帮我 |
[39:29] | Just because we–we broke this little rule from your code? | 就因为我们 我们打破了你的小原则吗 |
[39:32] | Come on, dex. it’s okay. | 拜托 德克斯 没事的 |
[39:34] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 不行 |
[39:41] | You never should have asked me to help you. | 你不该要我帮你 |
[39:42] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[39:44] | I’m not– or is it you that’s not ready? | 我没 或者是你没准备好 |
[39:47] | Because we could have dealt with this fleeter problem like three times already, | 我们都演练过好几遍了 |
[39:50] | And you keep throwing up all of these roadblocks | 你清除了所有的障碍 |
[39:52] | With all this code bullshit. | 原则都他妈的是胡扯 |
[39:53] | It’s not bullshit. | 这不是胡扯 |
[39:55] | Oh, come on. keep telling yourself that, dex. | 拜托 继续讲讲你吧 德克斯 |
[39:56] | Come on, it’s like wearing a fucking strait jacket, man. | 拜托 别被这原则束缚住你的手脚 |
[39:59] | No, miguel, it’s just the opposite. | 不 米格尔 这恰恰相反 |
[40:03] | If I didn’t have the code, the darkness– | 如果我没有原则 黑暗 |
[40:19] | I could stand here and tell you | 我能站在这里 告诉你 |
[40:20] | Another story about my abusive father, | 我残暴的父亲的另一些事 |
[40:24] | But what I haven’t told you about is the time | 但我所没告诉你的 |
[40:25] | That I kicked the shit out of him | 是赶走他 |
[40:27] | And knocked him down a flight of stairs. | 踢他下楼梯的日子 |
[40:29] | And I really enjoyed it. | 我真的很享受 |
[40:33] | That was the first time in my life | 这是我一生中第一次 |
[40:35] | That I’ve ever felt… | 我觉得的 |
[40:38] | Powerful like… | 强大得就像 |
[40:42] | Like I was in control of–of something. | 就像我可以掌控某些东西 |
[40:45] | And ever since then, I’ve been trying | 自从那时起 我就试着 |
[40:46] | To–to get that feeling back again. | 想再次感受那种感觉 |
[40:49] | So when you talk to me about… | 当你告诉我 |
[40:54] | The darkness inside of you… | 你内心的黑暗面 |
[40:58] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[41:02] | I really do. | 真的 |
[41:07] | I just want to let some of mine out too. | 我只是想释放下我内心深处的黑暗 |
[41:15] | I know you understand that. | 我想你明白的 |
[41:25] | You know what, mr. astorga? | 阿斯托加先生 你知道吗 |
[41:27] | Maybe I should have opened with my closer. | 也许我们该敞开天窗说亮话 |
[41:30] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[41:32] | We know about the incident in managua, | 我们知道尼加拉瓜发生的事 |
[41:34] | The one where you stabbed a cab driver. | 你捅了个出租车司机 |
[41:37] | He touched my sister. | 他碰了我妹妹 |
[41:39] | Sadly, he survived. | 不幸的是 他没死 |
[41:42] | That’s a heartbreaking story. | 真是令人心碎的故事 |
[41:43] | Still you are an illegal guest | 你现在仍不被允许 |
[41:45] | Of our country. immigration’s on the way. | 进入美国 我们得把你遣返 |
[41:48] | You’re gonna be on a plane before the sun comes up. | 天亮之前你得上飞机 |
[41:50] | But I have a son. | 但我有个儿子 |
[41:51] | He was born here. | 他在这儿出生的 |
[41:52] | He’s a u.s. citizen. | 他是美国市民 |
[41:53] | He’s my life. | 他是我的全部 |
[41:55] | Your boy’s a u.s. citizen? | 你的孩子是美国市民 |
[41:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:57] | Then he stays. maybe your wife too. | 那他可以留下 你老婆可能也可以 |
[41:59] | We don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[42:00] | But we do know is if you keep | 但要你要继续对剥皮案 |
[42:01] | Stonewalling us on this skinner case, | 守口如瓶的话 |
[42:03] | You are gone on a one-way ticket. | 那你就只能卷铺盖回老家了 |
[42:04] | No matter what you try to do to me, | 不管你们如何对我 |
[42:07] | The facts ain’t changing. | 事实终归是事实 |
[42:09] | ’cause I don’t know anything about anything. | 因为我对此一无所知 |
[42:10] | Then why would george king suggest otherwise? | 那乔治·金说的为什么和你说的截然相反 |
[42:19] | Senor king said I knew something? | 金先生说我知道实情吗 |
[42:21] | In a word? | 听实话吗 |
[42:24] | Yup. | 是的 |
[42:29] | And senor king will be very disappointed | 要是你说金先生是骗子 |
[42:32] | To hear you’re calling him a liar. | 他会很失望的 |
[42:34] | No! | 不 |
[42:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:37] | What are you so afraid of, mario? | 马里奥 你在害怕什么 |
[42:42] | Yeah, what’d this guy do to you? | 是啊 那家伙对你做了什么 |
[42:44] | What can he do to you? | 他能对你怎么样 |
[42:45] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[42:48] | Send me back to nicaragua. | 送我回尼加拉瓜 |
[42:50] | Alone? | 你一个人 |
[42:51] | Si. yes. | 是的 |
[42:53] | Alone. | 我一个人 |
[43:04] | We mentioned george king’s name once and he turns to jell-o. | 我们一提到乔治·金的名字 他就不开口了 |
[43:06] | Scared to death of him. | 而且吓得要死 |
[43:08] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想法一样 |
[43:09] | Yeah, king jobbed us. | 是的 金耍了我们 |
[43:10] | I’m gonna issue a bolo for him. | 我去签逮捕令 |
[43:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[43:30] | Who was it? | 是谁啊 |
[43:31] | Uh, me. | 我 |
[43:34] | I was checking to see if my phone was working. | 我想试下我电话能不能用 |
[43:39] | Barbara never called me back. | 芭芭拉从不回我电话 |
[43:42] | I think I ruined it. | 我想我没戏了 |
[43:43] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[43:46] | Dating sucks. | 约会完蛋了 |
[43:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:52] | Well, I’m outta here. | 好的 我得走了 |
[43:55] | Still no george king, but we put the word out. | 还是没乔治·金的消息 但我们已经放出话去了 |
[44:11] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[44:17] | You got my message. | 你收到我信息了吧 |
[44:19] | Yup. been listening to it all day. | 是的 整天都在听呢 |
[44:23] | Makes me laugh every time. | 每次都让我开怀大笑 |
[44:25] | It’s pretty bad, huh? | 很糟糕 是吧 |
[44:28] | Um, the worst. | 糟透了 |
[44:33] | I’m glad I amuse you. | 很高兴把你逗笑了 |
[44:34] | Not half as glad as I am. | 我高兴极了 |
[44:49] | Hey, did they finish already? | 他们完了吗 |
[44:50] | They never even started. | 还没开始呢都 |
[44:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:53] | Where’s anton? | 安东在哪儿 |
[44:54] | He never showed. | 没露面 |
[44:56] | Why? I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[44:57] | They waited an hour. they called. | 他们等了一个小时 打了电话 |
[44:59] | Doesn’t answer. | 他都没接 |
[45:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:16] | What the f– | 妈的什么啊 |
[45:35] | Poetic. | 真有诗意啊 |
[45:46] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[45:47] | I am. | 是的 |
[45:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:58] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[46:00] | For letting me in. | 让我加入 |
[46:02] | For showing me the way. | 为我指路 |
[46:25] | Look at him. | 瞧他 |
[46:28] | Look at him trying to figure it all out. | 还不知道发生什么事呢 |
[46:32] | What the fuck? | 妈的怎么了 |
[46:36] | We’re here because of them. | 我们来是为了他们 |
[46:38] | Those lives that you destroyed. | 那些毁在你手里的生命 |
[46:44] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[46:45] | We’re justice. | 正义之神 |
[46:54] | Hey, man, I was just doing what I had to do. | 别啊 伙计 我不过是迫不得已 |
[46:58] | As are we. | 我们也是 |
[47:07] | I’ve always done the deed alone. | 我总是独自行动 |
[47:09] | Never stood outside. | 从没试过袖手旁观 |
[47:11] | Been a witness to this moment. | 亲眼目睹这一刻 |
[47:18] | The moment of truth. | 残酷的一刻 |
[47:20] | Can miguel go through with it? | 米格尔受得了吗 |
[47:23] | Can he step out of the cocoon and fly? | 他能破茧成蝶吗 |
[48:06] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[48:16] | Fantastic. | 爽 |
[48:27] | Shouldn’t we get him out of here? | 我们不把他弄出去吗 |
[48:30] | As bonded as we may feel, there are still things | 可能我们现在是一伙的了 |
[48:35] | I can’t share with miguel. | 但有的东西我不能和米格尔分享 |
[48:37] | I got it. | 我来好了 |
[48:38] | No, it’s–it’s too much work. | 不 不用了 |
[48:42] | Leaving no trace is my area of expertise. | 不留任何痕迹是我的专长 |
[48:45] | Yeah, but, dex– | 好的 但是 德克斯 |
[48:48] | Get home before sylvia starts to wonder where you are. | 在西尔找你之前回去 |
[48:51] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[48:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:54] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[49:01] | Not a good idea. | 别动 |
[49:07] | That would be against your code, huh? | 会违背你的原则 是吧 |
[49:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:29] | Anton, you in there? | 安东 你在那儿吗 |
[49:40] | Hello, anton? | 安东 |
[50:03] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[50:12] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[50:13] | Trimmed trees. | 修剪过的树枝 |
[50:15] | The skinner’s been here. | 剥皮客来过 |
[50:34] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[50:36] | It went well. | 事情进行的很顺利 |
[50:37] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[50:39] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[50:40] | You can’t admit it. | 你不能否认 |
[50:42] | He did good. | 他干得不错 |
[50:43] | That was never the issue, dex. | 德克斯 不是这个问题 |
[50:45] | I was only thinking about you. | 我是为你考虑 |
[50:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[50:51] | You’ve set something in motion here. | 你掺杂感情进去了 |
[50:54] | Everything miguel does from now on is connected to you. | 米格尔现在所做的一切都和你有关 |
[50:57] | It’s a lot of responsibility teaching him what you just did. | 教给他你所做的需担当很大的责任 |
[51:01] | A heavy burden. | 很重的责任 |
[51:04] | It was too much for me to bear. | 我就承受不了 |
[51:07] | I hope you’re a stronger man. | 我希望你够坚强 |
[51:45] | You’re still up. | 还没睡啊 |
[51:48] | I can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[52:09] | I hope it’s okay. | 没事吧 |
[52:10] | My god. | 天啊 |
[52:13] | It’s–it’s perfect. | 太美了 |
[52:18] | Dexter, god, you’ve been such a saint through all this. | 德克斯特 你的所作所为完全是 |
[52:22] | I don’t know how you’ve put up with me. | 我都不知道你怎么受得了我 |
[52:26] | If you need me to help out | 如果你需要我 |
[52:27] | With more of the wedding stuff– no. | 帮忙处理婚礼事务 |
[52:29] | No, it’s… | 不 |
[52:33] | It’s the hormones. | 是荷尔蒙作怪 |
[52:35] | I go crazy when I’m pregnant. | 怀孕的时候我有点神经质 |
[52:38] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我 |
[52:40] | That’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[52:41] | You should just get out while you can. | 你应该去外面干一番事业的 |
[52:44] | Just run for your life. | 你有你的生活 |
[52:45] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[52:48] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[52:52] | It’s like I have this monster living inside of me, | 我内心有个怪物 |
[52:54] | And I don’t know how to control it. | 我控制不了它 |
[53:00] | Maybe I can help you out with that one. | 也许我可以帮你呢 |
[53:13] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[53:19] | It’s been said | 据说 |
[53:21] | That a butterfly can flap its wings in brazil… | 巴西的一只蝴蝶扇动翅膀 |
[53:26] | And set off a storm in florida. | 可以引起佛罗里达州的一阵狂风 |
[53:33] | I’m taking the chance that’s not entirely true. | 我要冒险一试 也许并非如此 |