时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | That’s for sure, I’m pregnant. | 没错 我怀孕了 |
[00:18] | What kind of father would I be? | 我会成为一个什么样的父亲呢 |
[00:20] | After all, I kill people. | 毕竟 我取人性命 |
[00:24] | Me, demented daddy Dexter. | 我 精神错乱的父亲 德克斯特 |
[00:28] | This child is happening. | 孩子马上就出生了 |
[00:30] | But your role in its life is entirely up to you. | 当个什么样的父亲取决于你 |
[00:33] | Yesterday morning you said,when the case ends, we end. | 昨天早上你说 案子结束后我们就分手 |
[00:36] | I thought you understood,when we got involved. | 我们开始时 我以为你明白这点 |
[00:38] | I track killers, that’s what I do. | 追查凶手 我就是干这个的 |
[00:40] | A pattern of bodies was identified in Oregon. | 俄勒冈的几具身体的身份已经确认 |
[00:42] | My flight leaves tonight. | 我今晚就要离开了 |
[00:43] | If you’re leaving,we got to work out logistics. | 如果你要走 我们得先好好说清楚 |
[00:45] | Do you honestly want to go down this path? | 难道你真想这么错下去吗 |
[00:48] | I don’t know if I’m gonna be a father to the kid. | 我不知道能不能胜任做一个爸爸 |
[00:51] | How could you even say you’re not | 你怎么能 |
[00:52] | Gonna be a father to that kid? | 说这样的话呢 |
[00:53] | I mean, where would you be without Harry? | 好好想想 没有哈里你会成什么样 |
[00:55] | Harry knew my mother.Laura Moser was his informant. | 哈里认识我母亲 劳拉·摩莎是他的线人 |
[00:59] | Was he just using her? Was he using me? | 他难道只是在利用她 或者在利用我 |
[01:02] | Dad wasn’t perfect, Deb. | 爸爸并不完美 黛布 |
[01:04] | What did he do? Did he cheat on mom? | 他到底干什么了 他对母亲不忠吗 |
[01:06] | Bullshit! Who? | 胡说 是谁 |
[01:08] | I need all the records you have | 我要你那里所有 |
[01:10] | On my dads confidential informants. | 关于我爸机密线人的资料 |
[01:11] | Track the female CIs. | 你要找女线人吧 |
[01:13] | Why? You know something? | 此话怎讲 你知道什么内情吗 |
[01:15] | There’s a good reason why Quinn’s of interest to IA. | 内务部对奎恩感兴趣是有原因的 |
[01:17] | Internal Affairs was investigating you. | 内务部在调查你 |
[01:18] | Is there something you’re not telling us? | 你到底在隐瞒我们什么 |
[01:20] | – Anton’s not officially CI. – What do you mean? | -安东并不是官方真正的线人 -什么意思 |
[01:23] | I never filed an arrest report on him. | 我从未正式逮捕过他 |
[01:25] | You are the best thing that has happened to me. | 能遇见你 是我最大的幸福 |
[01:29] | Just sending out my positive intentions to our baby. | 我只是想对孩子传达下我的爱 |
[01:32] | Rita, we’re connected. You’re what makes me real. | 丽塔 我们是一体的 你让我活的真实 |
[01:35] | – Please, say yes.- Yes, we will mary you. | -请答应我吧 -我们都嫁给你 |
[01:39] | Sylvia has offered to list my house,… | 西尔维娅帮我卖现在的房子 |
[01:41] | So we can buy something bigger. | 这样我们就可以买一个更大的房子了 |
[01:44] | Better hope she doesn’t insist on a place with central air. | 你就祈祷丽塔不会买有中央空调的房子吧 |
[01:47] | I was actually thinking I might keep my place. | 我希望留着我的公寓 |
[01:49] | “No” doesn’t really work in a relationship, Dexter. | “不行”这个词对维护感情可没好处 德克斯特 |
[01:52] | Every man needs his privacy. Some more than others. | 每个男人都需要隐私 某些人需要的更多 |
[01:55] | Is it possible I had actually made a friend? | 难道我真的交了个朋友吗 |
[01:58] | Someone I can trust with my dark secrets? | 一个能让我倾诉心中秘密的人 |
[02:00] | I didn’t teach you the code to share with your buddies. | 我教你的原则里可没说要和别人分享秘密 |
[02:03] | Miguel really did it and I taught him how. | 米格尔真的下手了 而且是我教他的 |
[02:06] | Harry was right. He used me. | 哈里是对的 他利用了我 |
[02:09] | You’re all just unshaved versions of myself. | 你就是我未经驯化的翻版 |
[02:12] | What I would have become without my fathers code. | 如果没有爸爸教我的原则 我会何去何从 |
[02:18] | I could kill you now. | 我现在就能杀了你 |
[02:19] | I’ve never felt this. | 我以前从未感觉这么无助 |
[02:21] | You’ve never had a son before. | 你终于有了一个儿子 |
[02:22] | You want to see him come into the world. | 你想看他呱呱坠地 |
[02:24] | Yes. I never wanted anything so much in my live. | 我这一生从未有过这种急切的渴望 |
[02:31] | I have moved on from my father.But I still need his code. | 我不再拘泥我父亲的管束 但我仍需要他的原则 |
[02:36] | Up right now, live is good. | 直到现在 生活真的很美好 |
[02:39] | Dexter Morgan, family man. | 居家男人 德克斯特·摩根 |
[04:51] | Tonight’s the night. | 就是今晚了 |
[04:57] | The night when a primal sacred need calls to me. | 今晚我本能的需求在召唤着我 |
[05:01] | I’ve waited… | 我等了… |
[05:03] | And waited,… | 又等… |
[05:04] | But tonight,… | 但今晚… |
[05:06] | This night,… | 这个夜晚… |
[05:10] | It’s time. | 就是现在 |
[05:39] | Tonight’s the night I finally… | 我今晚终于… |
[05:43] | sleep. | 能安心睡觉了 |
[06:40] | Oh my God! No! | 上帝 不 |
[06:50] | Okay, Harrison. | 好的 哈里森 |
[06:52] | The driving thing didn’t work.The singing thing didn’t work. | 带你兜风不行 唱歌也不行 |
[06:55] | You planning on both of us not sleeping for another three month? | 你想让我们之后的三个月都不睡觉吗 |
[07:01] | Apparently so. | 看来是的 |
[07:04] | Okay, I want to take you inside,but I don’t want you waking mommy. | 好 爸爸现在带你进去 但不要吵醒妈咪哦 |
[07:11] | If you could talk you’d tell me not to worry about you,right? | 如果你会说话 一定说让我不用操心 对吧 |
[07:18] | No! | 不 |
[07:20] | Please! | 求你了 |
[07:29] | Please! | 求你了 |
[07:38] | It’s already over. | 已经结束了 |
[09:01] | Marco? | 马可 |
[09:02] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[09:04] | Marco? | 马可 |
[09:06] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[09:09] | There’s this clich? where serial killers | 陈词滥调的故事总是 |
[09:11] | Arealways described as quiet, kept to themself,… | 把连环杀人凶手描绘成安静自闭的人 |
[09:14] | kind of a loner. | 比如自闭者 |
[09:18] | And it’s a clich for a reason. | 这种陈词滥调是有原因的 |
[09:22] | Has anybody seen my keys? | 谁看到我的钥匙了 |
[09:24] | Astor, I asked you to keep it down. | 爱斯特 声音调小一点 |
[09:29] | Why do you hate my music so much? | 为什么你那么讨厌我放音乐 |
[09:31] | No, I don’t hate your music. | 不 我不讨厌你的音乐 |
[09:32] | You don’t? | 你不讨厌吗 |
[09:34] | Cody, get the hell out of this pool!It’s time for school! | 柯迪 从泳池里出来吧 上学时间到了 |
[09:37] | If I had an iPod you wouldn’thave to listen to my stuff. | 如果你给我买个ipod的话 你就会耳根清净了 |
[09:40] | You want an iPod, earn one. | 你你想要个iPod 自己去赚 |
[09:42] | – Do your chores,unplug your Metal.- Mom,you’re so unfair! | -去做家务 关上你的金属乐 -妈 这太不公平了 |
[09:50] | Did you get any sleep? | 睡着了吗 |
[09:52] | An hour and a half maybe. | 睡了1个半小时吧 |
[09:54] | You’ve court.Look,I appreciate that you’re in the night shift. | 你要出庭作证 还帮我轮班 我很感动 |
[09:57] | But when you have a big day like today,it’s okay to wake me up. | 以后如果有这么重大的事的话 还是我来轮班吧 |
[10:01] | Well, it’s kinda on the job training, you know. | 我就全当是父亲上岗培训吧 |
[10:04] | All that matters is his father’s there for him. | 最重要的是爸爸守在他身边 |
[10:06] | – I cannot find the keys. – Cody! | -我找不到钥匙 -柯迪 |
[10:10] | Astor, the music! | 爱斯特 音乐 |
[10:11] | You usually let themlie here by the phone. | 你经常放电话边的 |
[10:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:15] | – School, clothes, now. – Sorry. | -上学 快去穿衣 -抱歉 |
[10:20] | If you don’t get some sleep, | 如果你天天失眠的话 |
[10:23] | It won’t be your keys that get lost. Rather your mind. | 不止是找不到钥匙 还会魂不守舍 |
[10:25] | I lost it eight years ago. | 我8年前就这样了 |
[10:41] | Dexter Morgan,… | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[10:43] | good suburban husband,… | 市郊的模范丈夫 |
[10:45] | happy father of three… | 3个孩子的幸福爸爸 |
[10:48] | On paper anyway. | 至少在外人眼里是这样 |
[10:51] | Hey, Dex! What’s the news? | 德克斯 怎么样 |
[10:53] | Too soon to tell. | 还不知道 |
[10:55] | Dexter! Dex, you forgot your cellphone. | 德克斯特 德克斯 手机忘带了 |
[11:00] | Good morning, Elliot! | 早安 埃利奥特 |
[11:02] | That’s a beautiful day. | 天气很好 |
[11:03] | More pool time for the kids. | 让孩子们在泳池里多玩一会吧 |
[11:05] | You already took the morning shift, | 你一早都在照看他们 |
[11:06] | So I’ll watch them this afternoon. | 下午轮到我了 |
[11:08] | Takes a village. | 没问题 |
[11:20] | Carpools and swimming pools… | 轮番开车送孩子 游泳池 |
[11:23] | How much are we living the dream? | 感觉像是活在梦境中 |
[11:26] | So much. | 差不多 |
[11:30] | Living the dream… | 活在梦境 |
[11:40] | Hey, um… do you think you can tivo John Steward for me? | 能帮我录一下约翰·斯图亚特的节目吗 |
[11:47] | You’re thinking about John Steward? | 想着约翰·斯图亚特呢 |
[11:50] | Well, he is handsome… and funny. | 他很帅 也很风趣 |
[11:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:04] | Motherfuck me. | 爽死我吧 |
[12:05] | Well, that’s kinda where this is heading. | 别急 正在酝酿呢 |
[12:08] | No, I’m late for work. | 我是说 我上班要迟到了 |
[12:17] | It’s a good thing you moved down or I’d never see you. | 你搬过来真好 否则不知猴年马月才能见你 |
[12:20] | Well, one of us has to live here. | 我们总有个人要住这吧 |
[12:22] | At least with the crew ship I get to see you every few days. | 至少做船员的话 我们隔几天还可以见一面 |
[12:26] | I went on tour. | 我四处巡游哦 |
[12:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:28] | It’s okay, I kinda like it. | 没事 我挺喜欢这样的 |
[12:30] | Keeps you from getting sick of me. | 省着你厌倦我 |
[12:32] | – That’s never gonna happen.- Yeah,because you’re never here. | -我永远不会 -是啊 因为你一直不在 |
[12:35] | No, because you make me happy. | 不 因为你让我感到很开心 |
[12:43] | And what conclusions did you draw from the blood evidence,Mr.Morgan? | 摩根先生 你可以从血液证据中鉴定出什么 |
[12:47] | I was able to determine the victims movement and direction… | 我可以得出在被告一拳打到受害者脑部 |
[12:50] | after the initial blunt force traumato | 受害者脑部之后 |
[12:53] | The head caused by the defendants fist. | 受害者的移动方向 |
[12:56] | How so? | 具体说明一下 |
[12:57] | I… | 我 |
[12:59] | reconstructed… | 重新分析了下… |
[13:01] | timeline and sequence of events by examining… | 检测到的时间线和发生顺序… |
[13:06] | It’s here somewhere. | 我记得在这里的 |
[13:08] | I noticed a passive flow patterned blood stain… | 我发现了有一处大约2米长的 |
[13:11] | approximately 2 meters in length,… | 流型血迹 |
[13:13] | emanating from the head wound… | 从头部伤口喷射出 |
[13:15] | and the sample was consistent with | 所取样本和 |
[13:17] | the sample from the defendant’s shirt. | 被告衬衣上的样本一致 |
[13:20] | You did say”passive flow patterned blood stain”. | 你说的是”头部伤口流出而形成的血迹”吗 |
[13:23] | Quote on quote. | 这是报告中的原话 |
[13:24] | What exactly do your notes say? | 你的本子上是这么写的吗 |
[13:30] | The blood stain described a passive pooling and flow configuration | 呈汇集流动状的0型 |
[13:33] | type 0-negative,… | 阴性血迹 |
[13:35] | matching the sample taken from… | 与取自利昂·艾帝… 衬衣处的 |
[13:40] | Leon Etti’s… shirt. | 血型样本相符 |
[13:48] | But this is the Gomez hearing. | 但这是戈麦斯的听证会 |
[13:50] | Yes, Mr. Morgan.The defendant’s name is Benito Gomez. | 没错 摩根先生 但被告人名叫贝尼托·戈麦斯 |
[13:55] | I must have brought the wrong notes. | 我肯定是搞错了文件了 |
[13:57] | Do you frequently become confused and disoriented | 你是不是在做血液分析的时候 |
[13:59] | while conducting your spatter analysis, Mr. Morgan? | 经常搞错你的分析对象 摩根先生 |
[14:01] | No, I do not. We just had a new baby. | 不是的 我只是刚有了孩子 |
[14:04] | Things were a little hectic this morning. | 早上比较手忙脚乱 |
[14:06] | So you’re saying that you’re sleep-deprived | 那么就是说你睡眠不足 |
[14:08] | and that it’s effecting your judgement? | 所以影响了你的判断 |
[14:09] | No, it’s just a momentary mixup. | 不 只是一时混淆 |
[14:11] | Wrong notes, wrong blood type, wrong defendant, | 错误的文件 错误的血型 错误的被告 |
[14:14] | wrong case,… | 错误的案子 |
[14:15] | That’s what you call a momentary mixup in a murder trial? | 难道你称这个为一时混淆吗 |
[14:18] | I misspoke. | 我说错了 |
[14:20] | – Fuck it! – Your honor, the witness has just… | -太过分了 -法官大人 证人的所作所为… |
[14:22] | demonstrated how unreliable he is in a court room. | 说明他的供词有多么地不可靠 |
[14:24] | I would have to ask how reliable his work is in the lab… | 我有理由怀疑他在实验室 |
[14:27] | or on a crime scene. | 或是犯罪现场的可靠性 |
[14:29] | Moreover, how reliable is a police department… | 另外 警察署的可靠性也值得怀疑… |
[14:31] | that they would place so much trust in his expert opinion. | 他们过分地信任他的专家意见 |
[14:44] | I’m halfway through the CI-files you gave me. | 我已经看了一半你给我的个人档案了 |
[14:47] | If I were you,… | 如果我是你… |
[14:48] | I’d spend more time with that man of yours… | 我会花更多的时间在你的男人身上 |
[14:50] | and less time looking for | 而不是花时间去查 |
[14:52] | some old CI your daddy might’ve diddled back in the day. | 你爸爸以前潜在的厮混线人 |
[14:55] | I meet another one tomorrow. | 我明天约了另一个线人 |
[14:58] | Maybe then I’ll finally get some answers. | 也许最终我能找到些答案 |
[15:00] | Say, you do, then what? | 就算你找到答案了 然后怎样 |
[15:03] | Then I’ll know… | 那我就知道… |
[15:07] | that my perfect fucking father wasn’t so fucking perfect. | 我那个可恶的完美父亲没有那么完美 |
[15:10] | So that’s what? The meaning of live? | 那又怎样 你找到了人生的真谛吗 |
[15:13] | The meaning of my live. | 至少是我人生的真谛 |
[15:22] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 伙计 |
[15:24] | Guess where I was yesterday. | 猜猜我昨天去哪了 |
[15:26] | – Well, I’m not sure… – I visited a store. | -我不是太清楚… -我去了一家商店 |
[15:29] | Wanna take guess what kind of store? | 想知道是什么样的商店吗 |
[15:30] | – I don’t know. Grocery? – Clothing. | -我不知道 杂货店吗 -服装店 |
[15:33] | You know me, I’m pretty into that shit. | 你知道我的 我很喜欢打扮 |
[15:34] | Got to come correct, you know. But not yesterday. | 出来要穿得有面子 但昨天不是为了那事 |
[15:36] | – Look, if this is about… – Come on, buddy. Let me finish. | -如果这是关于… -伙计 让我说完 |
[15:38] | I was at a store helping a lady to pick out a suit for her son. | 我在商店里帮一个女士给儿子挑衣服 |
[15:41] | Know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[15:42] | Cause he had to be in court,see the guy who killed his old man. | 因为他要去法庭见证杀害他父亲的凶手 |
[15:45] | Kid’s first fucking suit. | 那孩子第一次穿西服 |
[15:47] | Something a father should be doing. | 这本来是个父亲该做的 |
[15:48] | – I’m sorry. – Little late for sorry. | -对不起 -说对不起太晚了 |
[15:50] | – That asshole you let walk… – Benito Gomez. | -你放走的那个混蛋… -贝尼托·戈麦斯 |
[15:53] | Ah! Now you get it right. | 现在你猜对了 |
[15:55] | Did you actually see what that fuckhead did? | 你想知道那个混蛋到底做了些什么吗 |
[15:58] | Gomez hit the kid’s old man so hard his cheekbone broke, | 戈麦斯把他父亲打到颧骨碎裂 |
[16:01] | Pushing his eyeball up and out of his face. | 甚至把他眼球挖出来 |
[16:04] | Then Gomez, sweetheat that he is, | 更贴心的是 戈麦斯他 |
[16:05] | kills the guy in front of his own son. | 在他儿子面前把他杀了 |
[16:07] | – I know. – How about this beauty? | -我知道 -再看看这个美人 |
[16:08] | Gomez did five years for beating his girlfriend | 戈麦斯对他女朋友施暴了五年 |
[16:10] | so bad even her dentist had a hard time with the ID. | 以至于她的牙医都无法辨别出她的身份 |
[16:12] | So is your “Sorry” gonna keep Gomez from… | 你的一句”对不起”就让戈麦斯 |
[16:14] | pummeling somebody else into Dex’s world? | 不再伤害别人吗 |
[16:15] | Jesus, chill out, Quinn! | 冷静一点 奎恩 |
[16:17] | No, Deb, he’s right. | 不 黛布 他是对的 |
[16:19] | I screwed up in court today. Gomez walked. This one’s on me. | 我庭审搞砸了 放走了戈麦斯 是我的错 |
[16:22] | Thanks. That means so much. | 谢谢 这句话意义非凡 |
[16:23] | Why don’t you hold on to this for me, ok, buddy? | 你能替我拿着这个吗 伙计 |
[16:25] | I’m sick of looking at him. | 我看着他就觉得恶心 |
[16:28] | You screwed up? | 你搞砸了吗 |
[16:29] | Big time. | 砸得一流 |
[16:31] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[16:34] | No, I’ll be okay. | 不 我没事的 |
[16:38] | Maybe it’s Benny Gomez who should be worried. | 也许该担心的人是贝尼·戈麦斯 |
[16:41] | And good solve on the Reynolds case, guys. | 伙计们 雷诺兹的案子办得不错 |
[16:44] | Next up, chief’s office wants… | 接下来 局长需要… |
[16:47] | Anything I can do to keep that angry Irish off your ass, | 如果要我帮你赶走那个火气大的爱尔兰人 |
[16:49] | let me know. | 告诉我一声 |
[16:51] | You’re a real friend, Vince. | 你够朋友 文斯 |
[16:55] | Quinn is a good cop. I need a good kill. | 奎恩是好警察 我需要好好杀次人 |
[16:58] | And sometimes one just falls into your lap. | 有时候猎物就这样主动送上门 |
[17:06] | We got a body in Kendall. | 肯德尔发现一具尸体 |
[17:08] | Morgan, Quinn, you’re up. | 摩根 奎恩 你们俩负责 |
[17:10] | And Dexter, there’s blood. Lots of blood. | 德克斯特 有血 现场有大量的血 |
[17:21] | Talk about your blood bath. | 看看这血浴 |
[17:27] | Tough room. | 气氛好沉重啊 |
[17:28] | Okay, femoral artery severed. She bled out in minutes. | 股动脉被划开 她在很短时间内血就流尽 |
[17:31] | – Suicide? – No weapon on the premises. | -自杀吗 -没找到凶器 |
[17:33] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[17:33] | The coroner can suck my uncircumsized dick | 如果验尸官不定为谋杀的话 |
[17:35] | If he doesn’t rule this as a homicide. | 我就让他吸我没有割皮的老二了 |
[17:37] | It’s way too much information, Masuka. | 太具体了吧 玛稣卡 |
[17:38] | Employment records show she just got promoted to sous-chef. | 工作记录显示她刚被提升为副厨长 |
[17:42] | A total babe… and she could cook. Had it all going on. | 漂亮姑娘… 还会下厨 本来一切都很完美 |
[17:46] | Then this. | 接着遇到了这个 |
[17:47] | It’s a very well organized crime scene. | 这是一个周密布置的犯罪现场 |
[17:48] | The assailant took his time,… | 袭击者花了时间 |
[17:52] | cleaned up after himself. | 来清洗犯罪现场 |
[17:54] | Obviously doesn’t have kids. | 很显然没有孩子 |
[17:57] | Keep an eye on our expert witness. | 留心点 我们的法医专家 |
[17:59] | In case our girl’s parents… | 这女孩的父母… |
[18:01] | Actually want to see someone go to jail | 肯定想看见凶手 |
[18:03] | For doing this to their daughter. | 得到应有惩罚的 |
[18:06] | Harsh. | 说话好冲 |
[18:14] | Christine Hill | 我是克莉丝汀·希尔 |
[18:16] | Florida Journal Dispatch. | 佛罗里达报的记者 |
[18:18] | And? | 有什么事 |
[18:19] | And was Miss Bell the only victim? | 贝尔女士是唯一的受害者吗 |
[18:23] | Who gave you her name? | 谁告诉你她的名字 |
[18:24] | I searched the address on this thing called the internet. | 你应该知道网络的神奇之处吧 |
[18:28] | What can you tell me about the murderer? | 能透露点凶手的信息吗 |
[18:29] | Suspects? | 或者说嫌疑人 |
[18:30] | Murder? Suspects? | 凶手 嫌疑人 |
[18:32] | We still haven’t officially ruled out suicide. | 我们还没正式排除自杀的可能性 |
[18:35] | So it’s pills? | 那就是服了药 |
[18:36] | No. | 不是 |
[18:39] | Then she bled out. | 那就是她失血过多 |
[18:40] | Women pretty much only do one or the other. | 女士一般都是这两个情况 |
[18:42] | Do me a favor, if you break this case before we do, | 帮我个忙 如果你比我们先破案 |
[18:44] | Give me a call. | 打电话给我 |
[18:46] | It’s Detective Joseph Quinn. | 约瑟夫.奎恩警探 |
[18:48] | Miami Metro, extension 3734. | 迈阿密警局 分机转3734 |
[18:55] | Cell number? | 手机号码 |
[18:57] | Nice touch, Joseph. | 很高兴见到你 约瑟夫 |
[19:13] | Damnit! | 见鬼 |
[19:15] | Can anyone fill up the… | 有人可以灌满… |
[19:17] | fucking… water thing? | 这个见鬼的… 饮水机吗 |
[19:21] | – Tough crime scene? – No. | -现场勘察不顺吗 -没有 |
[19:25] | I know of nothing. | 什么都没发现 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:33] | You know, when things are going good, | 当事情进展顺利的时候 |
[19:34] | I think that’s God’s way of saying… | 我觉得上帝就会警告你… |
[19:36] | to cover your ass | 小心点 |
[19:36] | because something is gonna jump up and bite it. | 因为有东西就要跳出来要你的屁股了 |
[19:39] | Hard. | 狠狠地咬 |
[19:40] | Well put. | 有悟性 |
[19:41] | You and Anton are doing okay? | 你和安东进展顺利吗 |
[19:44] | Like on what? | 什么方面 |
[19:45] | Any sign your ass is gonna get bit? | 有没有屁股被咬的征兆 |
[19:47] | None. | 没有 |
[19:48] | So this is you just making yourself crazy? | 所以是你在自寻烦恼咯 |
[19:51] | That’s kind of what I do. | 我差不多就是这样 |
[19:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:56] | It’s just that I’ve taken that trip a thousand times before. | 我已经经历过无数次了 |
[19:58] | – And? – And knock it off. | -所以怎样 -别在自寻烦恼了 |
[20:01] | Is that an order, boss? | 这是个命令吗 长官 |
[20:04] | Just some free advice from someone who has been there before. | 只是一个过来人给你的友情提示 |
[20:08] | Hey, did you ever go out with that guy | 你有没有跟安东介绍 |
[20:10] | that Anton wanted you to meet? | 你认识的那个男人约会 |
[20:13] | Musicians, not really my dream. | 音乐家可不是我的菜 |
[20:15] | He owns a restaurant. | 可是他有一家餐厅 |
[20:17] | Three of them. Cuban restaurants. | 应该说是三家 古巴餐厅 |
[20:20] | What the fuck is wrong with musicians? | 音乐家怎么不好了 |
[20:22] | That came out wrong. | 不会有好结果的 |
[20:24] | What makes you think a Cuban restaurant matters? | 你为什么觉得古巴餐厅跟这扯得上关系 |
[20:27] | That came out wrong too. | 那个也不会有好结果 |
[20:30] | I’m not looking for anyone new anyway. | 反正我也不想再找新的 |
[20:32] | But when and if… | 但是如果真的有… |
[20:35] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[20:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | Finally, peace and quiet. | 终于清静了 |
[20:51] | No crying baby. | 没有哭闹的孩子 |
[20:53] | No Marco. | 没有马可 |
[20:54] | No Polo. | 也没有波罗 |
[20:56] | Just me… | 只有我自己 |
[20:58] | And blood. | 和鲜血 |
[21:10] | And Mister Benito Gomez. | 还有贝尼托·戈麦斯 |
[21:12] | Hard to find a washed out boxer like you. | 废旧的拳击房再合适不过了 |
[21:18] | Trailer Park. Great, kids, neighbours. | 停车场 好极了 有孩子 有邻居 |
[21:22] | More kids. | 越来越多的孩子 |
[21:24] | Sounds like my world. | 听起来倒像是我的生活 |
[21:31] | But this,… | 不过这个… |
[21:33] | The only still open for business establishment | 一个沿公路商业区里 |
[21:35] | In a lonely strip mall. | 唯一开门营业的地方 |
[21:37] | That’s kinda calling to me. | 就像是对我的某种召唤 |
[21:40] | This feels good. | 这感觉真好 |
[21:47] | Hey, Dex. You’re alone? | 德克斯 你一个人吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah, why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[21:51] | Well, Harrison won’t go down for his nap. | 哈里森不肯睡觉 |
[21:53] | Surprise, surprise. | 不足为奇了吧 |
[21:55] | You think maybe you could sing to him? | 你能唱歌哄哄他吗 |
[21:57] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[21:59] | Okay. I will gonna put you on speaker. | 好的 我把免提打开 |
[22:31] | He’s finally calming. | 他终于安静了 |
[22:33] | Thank you, Dexter. I love you. | 谢谢 德克斯 我爱你 |
[22:36] | Me too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:38] | First up today finish the Lisa Bell blood work. | 今天要先做完丽莎·贝尔的血液分析 |
[22:41] | Tonight, a little Benny Gomez recon. | 晚上要做一点贝尼·戈麦斯的侦查工作 |
[22:43] | Then go home and sing the last 95 verses of… | 然后回家 把剩下的95节的 |
[22:46] | “America, the beautiful” to my baby son. | “America the beautiful”唱给儿子听 |
[22:49] | Who knew live can get so… | 谁知道呢 生活原来可以如此… |
[22:51] | unsimple? | 不平凡 |
[22:54] | I can deal. | 我能行的 |
[22:56] | I can deal. | 我能行的 |
[23:06] | Yo, Quinn. Boobs plus drinks equals… | 奎因 胸部加酒等于… |
[23:08] | Tell you, boy, I can’t. Got a date. | 别找我 找个对象去吧 |
[23:13] | How about you, Morgan? | 你呢 摩根 |
[23:14] | Stud-muffin still out of town? | 要去找些性感帅哥吗 |
[23:16] | It’s tempting, Masuka. Anyhow again,… | 是挺诱人 玛稣卡 不过我还是得说… |
[23:18] | Fuck off and die,… | 滚远点 去死吧 |
[23:20] | – And die again. – So that’s a no? | -最好多死几次 -意思就是不行了 |
[23:22] | I’m feeling no love here, folks. | 伙计们 你们一点爱都没有 |
[23:24] | Then it’s working. | 别以为你这么说就会有用 |
[23:25] | Hey, slacker! Half-day? | 懒鬼 迟到了一上午啊 |
[23:27] | This is me leaving, Vince. I do it everyday. | 我是要下班了 文斯 每天都这个点 |
[23:30] | But everyday wasn’t like today. | 可今天跟平时不同 |
[23:31] | What you went through? Come on! | 想想你都经历了什么吧 来吧 |
[23:33] | Drinks are all on me. And it’ll cheer you up! | 我请喝酒 会让你心情好起来的 |
[23:34] | I’m not uncheered. | 我没有心情不好 |
[23:36] | Yeah? Tell that to your face! | 是吗 照镜子看看你的脸色再说吧 |
[23:38] | I’m going home to my family. | 我要回家跟家人在一起 |
[23:39] | Vastly overrated. | 别说得那么好听 |
[23:41] | Just got a call from robbery. | 刚接到个抢劫的报警电话 |
[23:42] | Some guy in his honeymoon took a shot in the head. | 有个家伙在度蜜月的时候被人爆了头 |
[23:45] | Grave condition, they’re pulling the plug tomorrow. | 形势严峻 医院明天就要切断维生系统了 |
[23:47] | Nice fucking wedding gift. | 真他妈是个绝好的结婚礼物 |
[23:49] | Yeah,the file is gonna land on my desk first thing in the morning. | 明天一早相关资料就会摆在我桌上 |
[23:52] | And robbery has got squad. | 盗窃成风 |
[23:54] | It’s gonna be a total goat fuck. | 混乱的世界 |
[23:55] | It sounds like you need a drink, papi. | 看来你需要来杯喝的 伙计 |
[23:57] | You know what, Vince? I can use a Cuevo… | 你知道吗 文斯 我要点杯奎佛 |
[24:00] | or ten. | 十杯也行 |
[24:29] | My dark passenger is like a trapped coal miner,… | 我内心的阴暗面就像个被困住的矿工 |
[24:32] | Always tapping, always letting me know it’s still in there, | 一直在敲击 一直让我知道他还在那里 |
[24:35] | Still alive. | 还活着 |
[24:38] | Quinn’s legwork may have shown me | 奎恩搜集的资料已经让我知道了 |
[24:40] | where to find our friend,… | 该去哪找我们这位朋友 |
[24:41] | But this, Benny… | 可是这次 贝尼 |
[24:44] | My blood work is the stuff that seals your fate. | 我将是你生命的终结 |
[24:59] | No security cameras, parks away from the lights,… | 没有保安摄像机 昏暗的停车场 |
[25:05] | You just come and go as you please. | 你可以来去自如 |
[25:09] | But as of tomorrow night, those days are over. | 不过明天晚上 这种生活就会结束了 |
[25:22] | I wasn’t sure you actually come by. | 我都不确定你真的会来 |
[25:27] | I did my face-time with Masuka… | 我跟玛稣卡面谈了一会儿 |
[25:30] | And then I came to where I really wanted to be. | 然后就来了我真正想来的地方 |
[25:40] | Tell me again this isn’t crazy. | 再跟我说一次 这是真的 |
[25:42] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 没错 就是真的 |
[25:46] | Crazy good. | 真得让人发疯 |
[26:06] | Keep shooting. | 多拍几张 |
[26:07] | He’s so sweet, when he is sleeping. | 他睡着的样子太可爱了 |
[26:16] | We’re all like that once, pure and innocent. | 我们都曾这样纯洁 无辜 |
[26:18] | Well, then we grow up,… | 后来我们长大了 |
[26:21] | Things happen. | 该来的总会来的 |
[26:24] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 什么都不会发生的 |
[26:26] | Not when he has a great dad watching over him. | 只要他有个好爸爸照看着就不会 |
[26:30] | Yeah, he’s a lucky guy. | 是啊 他是个幸运的小家伙 |
[26:39] | Astor! | 爱斯特 |
[26:42] | – Mom! – Turn that down! | -妈 -把那东西关了 |
[26:44] | We wouldn’t have this problem,… | 只要你给我买… |
[26:45] | If you would just give me an i… | 就不会这样了 |
[26:46] | This is not how you go about getting an iPod. | 你不能用这种方式来让我给你买iPod |
[26:48] | Now since you woke your brother up, | 既然现在你把弟弟吵醒了 |
[26:49] | You can walk him around in the living room until he falls asleep. | 你得去卧室抱着 把他哄睡 |
[26:52] | – But he never sleeps! – Think about that next time. | -可他永远都不会睡着 -还敢再说 |
[27:00] | Here you go. | 抱好 |
[27:03] | You’d like an iPod, wouldn’t you, little Harrison? | 你也会喜欢iPod的 对不 哈里森 |
[27:08] | Why not just end the terror and give her an iPod? | 为何不直接买个iPod 哄哄她 |
[27:12] | No, it’s a power play. She is trying to manipulate us… | 不行 这是权力游戏 她想控制我们 |
[27:15] | To get what she wants.That’s not how it works in this family. | 让我们有求必应 这在这个家可行不通 |
[27:18] | Oh, right. | 说得对 |
[27:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:22] | Cody? No more Marco Polo in the mornings. | 科迪 早上不准再学马克·波罗了 |
[27:24] | – But it’s important! – So is being ready for school. | -可这很重要 -准备上学也很重要 |
[27:27] | When I grow up I wanna be just like you. | 等我长大了 我真想跟你一样 |
[27:30] | Do what I want, when I want. | 做我想做的 而且想做就做 |
[27:32] | You and me both. | 我俩都这么希望 |
[27:33] | I wanna be just like you. | 我也想跟你一样 |
[27:36] | – Marco? – Polo! | -马可 -波罗 |
[27:52] | Great time last night, huh, Angel? | 昨晚很不错啊 安吉儿 |
[27:57] | What? | 不是吗 |
[27:58] | You’d totally fucked that stripper. | 你本来可以上那个脱衣舞女的 |
[28:06] | Get to work, gentlemen. | 我先去工作了 先生们 |
[28:10] | What’s got into her? | 她怎么了 |
[28:29] | What is this? “Extreme Home Makeover, Forensics Edition”? | 这是什么 “法医版家居大改造吗” |
[28:32] | When I first passed through, I found… | 我第一次检查的时候 |
[28:34] | Some blood that didn’t belong to the victim. | 发现了一些不属于死者的血迹 |
[28:36] | Possible DNA from the Killer? | 有可能提取凶手的DNA吗 |
[28:38] | Don’t think so, the sample was pretty degraded. | 不行 样本被破坏了 |
[28:40] | And what’s the source? | 是哪来的血迹 |
[28:41] | Not sure… yet. | 目前还不确定 |
[28:43] | Coming from you, why does that not surprise me? | 这话从你嘴里说出来我怎么一点也不吃惊 |
[28:46] | You know he’s my brother, right? | 你知道他是我哥吧 对不 |
[28:47] | Found something. | 有发现 |
[28:49] | Mr. Morgan. | 摩根先生 |
[28:54] | It’s blood. | 是血 |
[28:58] | Whole pattern. Not an incidental spatter | 有一整块 肯定不是最近那起案子 |
[29:00] | From the recent murder. | 不小心留下的 |
[29:01] | This is something else entirely. | 这是件完全不同的案子 |
[29:02] | Where is it from? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:06] | Bathtub. | 浴缸 |
[29:08] | So, you’re taking an already extremely difficult case… | 所以你是在用你的”理论”来 |
[29:11] | Including it with your…what, ‘theories’? | 处理这起超级无敌困难的案子咯 |
[29:14] | I didn’t put the blood there. | 又不是我把血放这的 |
[29:15] | And according to you neither did our killer. | 照你的说法 也不是凶手做的 |
[29:16] | Joey, why don’t we step outside, | 乔 不如我们出去吧 |
[29:19] | that the geeks get their geek on? | 让他们做好自己的工作 |
[29:21] | Okay, I gotta be somewhere, | 好了 我要先去别的地方 |
[29:22] | So see if you can work things down around here… | 看看是否你不来捣乱 |
[29:24] | Without going all asshole on my brother, okay? | 事情也能查个水落石出 行吗 |
[29:41] | Blood tells. | 血液会告诉我们实情 |
[29:43] | Blood always tells. | 血液中总能找到线索 |
[29:53] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[29:55] | How is my favorite blood spatter analyst? | 我最爱的血液喷溅轨迹分析师怎么样啊 |
[29:58] | Uh, great | 我很好 |
[30:00] | How is my favorite serial killer hunter? | 我最爱的连环杀手猎人怎么样啊 |
[30:03] | You just missed Deb. | 黛布刚走 |
[30:05] | Actually I’m here to see you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[30:08] | Database has a girl killed here recently. | 数据库显示一个女孩近期被杀 |
[30:11] | Severed femoral artery? | 也是股动脉被割开吗 |
[30:14] | Pretty brutal. | 太残忍了 |
[30:18] | Crime scene telling you anything? | 在犯罪现场找到什么了吗 |
[30:21] | Not much. | 线索不多 |
[30:24] | Killer was careful, right? | 杀手很谨慎 是吧 |
[30:26] | Immaculate. | 做的干净利落 |
[30:28] | Very. | 非常谨慎 |
[30:31] | Well, you’re in the middle of something here, I… | 你在忙着… |
[30:33] | I don’t want to interrupt. | 我就不打搅了 |
[30:36] | Mind if I drop by the station later? | 我晚点到警局来找你 行吗 |
[30:39] | Sure, not a problem. | 当然没问题 |
[30:43] | Good seeing you again, Dexter. | 再见你真好 德克斯特 |
[30:51] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[31:10] | Hello detective. | 你好 警探 |
[31:12] | Why don’t you come in? | 快进来啊 |
[31:15] | I’m here to talk about Harry Morgan. | 我是来谈关于哈里·摩根的事的 |
[31:17] | I’m his daughter, Debra. Debra Morgan. | 我是他女儿 黛布拉·摩根 |
[31:25] | Handsome Harry Morgan. How is he? | 帅哥哈里·摩根 他怎样啊 |
[31:29] | He died a while back. | 他去世有一段时日了 |
[31:34] | Life does tend to suck. | 人生苦短啊 |
[31:37] | Did you and my father have… | 你和我爸是不是… |
[31:42] | a good relationship? | 关系亲密啊 |
[31:45] | No. | 不是 |
[31:49] | Your father was a driven man. | 你的父亲目标明确 |
[31:52] | He saw something he wanted,… | 当他想要什么的时候 |
[31:54] | Nothing got in his way. | 没有什么能阻挡他 |
[31:56] | Are you talking about women? | 你是在说女人吗 |
[31:58] | Women, bad guys,… | 女人 坏人… |
[32:00] | Anything,… | 任何事… |
[32:03] | Anyone. | 任何人 |
[32:05] | Harry always said,… | 哈里常说… |
[32:06] | The only word, that wasn’t in his vocabulary, was ‘No’. | 在他的字典里没有”不”这个词 |
[32:11] | Did you say no to him? | 你对他说不了吗 |
[32:13] | Dear. I said yes. | 亲爱的 我说了是 |
[32:18] | All the time. | 向来如此 |
[32:20] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[32:22] | Hundreds of times. | 几百次了 |
[32:26] | Only problem was… | 唯一的问题是… |
[32:32] | Only problem was what? | 唯一的问题是什么啊 |
[32:37] | I was saying yes to a question he never asked. | 他从未问过我那个问题 我又如何说好呢 |
[32:41] | So you didn’t have an affair with my father? | 那你和我爸没有婚外情喽 |
[32:45] | I don’t know who you’re looking for, honey, but it ain’t me. | 我不知你要找谁 亲爱的 不是我 |
[32:59] | Shut down for decades, way out of town. | 尘封了几十年 远离城区 |
[33:02] | I’m liking this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[33:05] | Broken down box room, broken down arena. | 废弃的拳击室 被遗忘的赛场 |
[33:08] | A fitting place for a punk | 最适合贝尼·戈麦斯 |
[33:10] | Like Benny Gomez to go down for the con. | 这种混蛋接受最终审判 |
[33:20] | Where’ve you been? | 你到哪去了啊 |
[33:23] | – Looking for misery. – No upside to that. | -找麻烦去了 -积极点嘛 |
[33:25] | So I’m fucking learning. | 我在努力啊 |
[33:28] | That’s all we got on the groom. | 我们从新郎那就查到这些 |
[33:29] | Plug was pulled 4:45 this morning. | 插头在今晨4点45分被拔掉了 |
[33:32] | It’s all your’s. | 都交给你了 |
[33:34] | A man’s life and death reduced to a few… | 一个人的生与死简化成了一些… |
[33:37] | – What do you call them? – Bytes. | -它们叫什么啊 -字节 |
[33:39] | A few bytes. Just like that. | 一些字节 就像那些一样 |
[33:41] | With this economy, | 在现在的经济情况下 |
[33:42] | Last thing our city needs is dead tourists. | 我们的城市最不希望有游客死亡 |
[33:44] | Hey, “Welcome to Miami. Have a nice day.” | “欢迎来到迈阿密 祝你今天愉快” |
[33:47] | – Is that our tourist, sergeant? – It is, lieutenant. | -那是我们的游客吗 警官 -是的 中尉 |
[33:50] | Okay, the mayor has already given me | 市长在这事上 |
[33:51] | An aneurism over this one,so | 已经让我下不了台 |
[33:52] | – Make it a quick solve. – Okay. | -快点解决吧 -好的 |
[33:57] | So,whatever happened between you and that Barbara Gianni from vice | 你和风化组的芭芭拉·吉安娜是怎么回事啊 |
[34:01] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[34:03] | Wanted different things. | 追求不同 |
[34:05] | Office romances doom before they fucking start. | 办公室恋情从开始时就注定失败 |
[34:08] | Do you mind if I ask her out? | 你介意我约她出去吗 |
[34:09] | Knock yourself out. | 随便你 |
[34:33] | The perfect husband would have gotten | 做个完美丈夫应该 |
[34:35] | Rid of his old appartment | 处理掉以前的公寓 |
[34:37] | But I kill people. | 但我杀人 |
[34:38] | Not exactly the perfect husband. | 准确的说不是个完美丈夫 |
[34:47] | Someone new is moving in. | 有新人要来了 |
[34:50] | Be nice. | 要有礼貌哦 |
[35:41] | The land, the time | 被遗忘的地方和时间 |
[35:43] | And “Florida Electric” forgot. | 还有弗罗里达电力的标志 |
[36:01] | Look at this place! | 看这个地方 |
[36:03] | All the cheering, all the triumph, all the blood,… | 所有欢呼和胜利的喜悦 还有热血 |
[36:07] | All for sport,… | 都为了运动 |
[36:10] | Until tonight. | 直到今晚将不在如此 |
[36:50] | Keep at it, Benny, and you’ll be feeling no pain. | 继续喝吧 贝尼 这样你就不会感到痛了 |
[36:55] | Better that way. | 最好是那样 |
[37:21] | Tell me you got a reason for sleeping alone in your car… | 告诉我为何你在车里睡觉 |
[37:23] | Outside a bar other than you’re drunk. | 而且在酒吧外面 除非你醉了 |
[37:27] | I’m tired. | 我是累了 |
[37:29] | License and registration please? | 请出示驾照和证件 |
[37:38] | Sorry about this, officer, it’s not what it looks like. | 对不起 警官 事情不是看上去那样的 |
[37:44] | You’re with homicide? | 你是凶杀组的 |
[37:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[37:46] | Then you ought to know better. | 那你更应该知道规定啦 |
[37:48] | Get out of the car, please. | 请下车 |
[37:55] | – You know your ABC? – Of course I do. | -你会念字母表吗 -当然 |
[37:59] | Give me ’em backwards. | 倒着念字母表 |
[38:14] | Shut up already. You’re not drunk…yet. | 好了 你没醉 至少现在还没有 |
[38:22] | Damn it, Benny! | 见鬼 贝尼 |
[38:23] | I can’t go chasing after you with a cop up my ass. | 有个警察粘着我不能去追捕你了 |
[38:27] | You got more important places to be, Mr. Morgan. | 你应该在更重要的地方 摩根先生 |
[38:32] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[38:45] | Thought you were working late. | 我以为你会工作到很晚 |
[38:47] | So did I. | 我也这么认为 |
[38:50] | Baby is down. | 宝宝睡了 |
[38:52] | You know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[38:54] | Sleep. | 可以睡觉了吗 |
[38:55] | – Sex! – Oh. | -性 -是的 |
[38:58] | And I’m not talking the ?diminished?, | 我说的不是那种草草了事的 |
[39:00] | Frantic, the kids are asleep sex | 趁孩子们都睡着的性爱 |
[39:02] | But slow, hot, steamy, naughty sex. | 而是缓慢 刺激而挑逗的那种 |
[39:06] | No, look, I’m feeling too tired. | 但我太累了 |
[39:12] | Dexter, ever since the move and the baby… | 德克斯特 自从搬家我们有了宝宝 |
[39:17] | – We have slept zero time together. – Yeah. | -我们都没有做爱 -是的 |
[39:19] | Well, aren’t you as horny as I am? | 你是不是和我一样饥渴呢 |
[39:23] | Of course I am. | 那当然 |
[39:27] | Very well, just… close your eyes. | 那好 闭上眼睛 |
[39:34] | Maybe I can squeeze in a power nap. | 也许我能挤点时间打个盹 |
[39:37] | Okay, open. | 好 睁眼吧 |
[39:42] | Or not. | 没戏了 |
[39:43] | I was saving this | 我一直在攒这些东西 |
[39:45] | for when we finally got some real time alone,… | 直到我们终于可独处时用 |
[39:48] | And,… | 而且 |
[39:52] | And, tonight is the night. | 而且 就是今晚了 |
[40:12] | It’s alright, I’ll go. | 没关系 我去 |
[40:15] | You’ve already done so much. | 你已经做了很多了 |
[40:21] | Look at that. | 看看这里 |
[40:28] | Yeah, who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy? | 乖啊 乖啊 |
[40:41] | Wanna know a secret? | 告诉你个秘密 |
[40:47] | Daddy kills people. | 爸爸杀人 |
[40:52] | Well, bad people. | 杀坏人 |
[40:56] | Not really anybody else I can tell about that, you know? | 我都不告诉别人的 知道吗 |
[41:08] | Daddy’s not going anywhere, buddy. | 爸爸哪也不去 宝宝 |
[41:14] | I already lost my innocence, | 我已经不是无罪之人了 |
[41:16] | I’m not gonna sacrifice yours, too. | 但我不会牺牲你的纯真的 |
[41:31] | “Triple Red Eye”, please. | 来杯加浓咖啡 |
[41:33] | It’s your third one today, bro, I feel if you’re not backing… | 这是第三杯了 老兄 你要还不回去休息 |
[41:36] | You’re tempting the heart gods. | 上帝都会不忍心的 |
[41:38] | Least of my worries, | 这个我最不关心啦 |
[41:40] | Bro. | 老兄 |
[41:42] | Brought you a copy of my article. | 带给你一篇我文章的复本 |
[41:43] | Think you’d do a dumb cop not knowing the paper. | 我想你多半是个不看报纸的乖乖警 |
[41:46] | Thank you, some I’ve read. I never miss the obituaries. | 谢谢 我有时还是看的 我从不漏看讣告 |
[41:48] | Front page.Nice. | 头条嘛 干得不错 |
[41:50] | Yeah, I do what I can.My editor okayed to follow up,… | 尽我所能而已 我的编辑也赞同我的报道 |
[41:53] | You got anything for me? | 你有什么消息告诉我吗 |
[41:54] | Would, if I could, but I got nothing. | 如果有的话我会告诉你 现在还没有 |
[41:56] | Besides, off the record,we got bigger fish to fry. | 告诉你个小道消息 我们要钓条大鱼 |
[42:00] | What kind of fish? | 什么样的鱼呢 |
[42:03] | Off the record. | 要非官方的消息 |
[42:05] | You know those pricks who’ve been shaken down tourists? | 你知道有些人专门勒索游客吗 |
[42:08] | The vacation robbers? | 你指的是专抢游客的抢劫犯吗 |
[42:09] | No, the vacation murderers. | 不 是专杀游客的杀人犯 |
[42:11] | They shot some poor newly wed.Didn’t make it, so… | 他们瞄准一些新婚夫妇 而他们全没能幸免 所以 |
[42:14] | we’re more than a little distracted. | 我们现在毫无头绪 |
[42:17] | You want another distraction? | 想来点消遣吗 |
[42:18] | I’d love to take you out for a drink. | 我想请你喝一杯 |
[42:21] | You know,to thank you for your help with the bathtub story | 感谢你对我在浴缸杀人案中的帮助 |
[42:29] | – I’m so not hitting on you.- yeah Me neither | -我可没看上你 – 我也是 别误会 |
[42:31] | Let’s make it dinner. | 那就一起吃晚饭吧 |
[42:38] | I’ve got the bloodwork back from the bathroom do-over. | 我已经重新分析了从浴室带回来的血样 |
[42:41] | Did you run it through the database? | 你查过数据库了吗 |
[42:42] | No point. The bloody swab shows shit all on the DNA front. | 没这个必要 根本看不出血样的DNA |
[42:45] | Our chances of finding out who it belongs to are about… | 我们找出凶手的几率 |
[42:47] | uh… one in six fucking billion? | 只有他妈的60亿分之一 |
[42:51] | What was Lisa Bell’s adress? | 丽莎·贝尔的地址是多少 |
[42:54] | 1578 Glencoe, why? | 格兰克大街1578号 怎么了 |
[42:57] | Well, the DNA won’t tell us who it belonged to,… | DNA不能告诉我们它属于谁 |
[43:00] | maybe the adress. | 也许地址会告诉我们些线索 |
[43:02] | 1578 Glencoe,11. April 1979, homicide. | 格兰克大街1578号 1979年4月11日 凶杀案 |
[43:07] | 1979? | 1979年 |
[43:12] | Vicky Noonan, 22, found in the bath tub, bled out. | 维姬·努南 22岁 被发现在浴缸里 出血过度致死 |
[43:18] | An incision to her thigh. | 她大腿上有个切口 |
[43:20] | What are the chances of that? | 这是什么概率啊 |
[43:22] | What are the chances of what? | 什么什么概率 |
[43:25] | Special agent Lundy. | 特别探员 蓝迪 |
[43:26] | Vincent Masuka, if memory serves. | 文森特·玛稣卡 如果我没记错的话 |
[43:30] | That’s right. | 你没记错 |
[43:32] | LFI on the PHB. | 高级法证分析师 |
[43:35] | You’re working a case, right? | 你在查案子是吗 |
[43:36] | – Feds need us to… – Mind if I speak with Dexter? | -联邦调查局要我们 -不介意我和德克斯特单独聊一下吧 |
[43:41] | Uh, well, I go to records and get the write-up on Noonan. | 我去查一下努南的详细情况 |
[43:47] | Just doing my job. | 做好我的本职工作 |
[43:54] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[43:56] | About? | 哪方面 |
[43:57] | Why I’m in Miami. | 我在迈阿密的原因 |
[43:59] | It is a case. | 有个案子 |
[44:01] | Yeah, I figured. | 我想也是 |
[44:03] | So why do you need me of the full resources of the FBI? | 你不是已经有FBI的全部资源了吗 找我做什么 |
[44:07] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[44:08] | I’m retired. | 我已经退休了 |
[44:12] | Their loss. | 这真是他们的损失 |
[44:13] | Yeah, well. I fish, travel and… | 我钓鱼 旅行 |
[44:18] | now I have the time to track down | 现在我有时间来追踪 |
[44:20] | The one twisted son of a bitch who got away. | 这个逃脱法律制裁的畜生 |
[44:23] | So, who is the twisted son of a bitch? | 这个畜生是谁 |
[44:28] | I call him the trinity killer. | 我叫他逢三杀手 |
[44:30] | Kills in threes. Been doing it all over the country for years. | 三个三个的杀人 在全国这样干了很多年了 |
[44:34] | Problem is, I can’t prove he exists. | 而问题是我根本抓不到任何证据 |
[44:37] | Law enforcement doesn’t talk to each other. | 法律和执法的矛盾啊 |
[44:40] | So no one at the FBI is even on board. | FBI根本没人知道情况 |
[44:44] | Just me, and I’m looking for a break. | 只有我 现在我在寻找一个突破口 |
[44:47] | – Then this happens. – Lisa Bell. | -现在发生了这个案子 -丽莎·贝尔 |
[44:50] | Her murder profile fits the previous victims. | 她的情况和之前受害者的特点很吻合 |
[44:54] | Trinity is in Miami, Dexter,… | 逢三杀手就在迈阿密 德克斯特 |
[44:57] | starting his cycle all over again. | 又开始了他的杀人循环 |
[45:00] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[45:07] | How far back do your cases go? | 你的案子能追溯到多久以前 |
[45:09] | About fifteen years. | 大概十五年前 |
[45:11] | The house and room, where Lisa Bell was murdered,… | 丽莎·贝尔被谋杀的房子和这件房间 |
[45:16] | was the site of a very similar homicide thirty years ago. | 三十年前也发生了相似的案件 |
[45:20] | Take a look. | 你自己看 |
[45:25] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[45:30] | Always come full-circled.He’s back where his coming?began. | 总是三个一循环 回到开始处从头再来 |
[45:34] | Thirty years.You know, what this means? | 三十年 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[45:38] | Trinity is the most successful serial killer, | 逢三杀手是三十年来 |
[45:40] | who would ever get away with it. | 在逃的最成功的连环杀手 |
[46:07] | What? I’m fine. | 什么 我很好 |
[46:09] | Can’t wait to see you. | 等不及见你了 |
[46:15] | Anton, I have to go,I have a meeting. | 安东 我得挂了 有个会要开 |
[46:22] | Hello, Debra. | 好久不见 黛布拉 |
[46:25] | Motherfucking fuck. | 去你妈的 |
[46:29] | Nice to see you too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[46:32] | Fuck. What are you doing here? | 妈的 你在这里干嘛 |
[46:37] | Are you here on a case? | 你在这办案子吗 |
[46:40] | Actually I’m retired now. | 事实上 我已经退休了 |
[46:43] | Yet you’re here. | 但你在这里 |
[46:45] | Life has a natural forward momentum. | 生活有一种自然的前进动力 |
[46:47] | Certain things are inevitable. | 某些事是注定要发生的 |
[46:52] | Like you,… | 比如你… |
[46:55] | making detective. | 当上了警探 |
[46:57] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[46:59] | I never had any doubt. | 我从来没怀疑过你的能力 |
[47:04] | So, how long will your foward momentum keep you in Miami? | 那么你的前进动力会让你在迈阿密停留多久呢 |
[47:09] | Not sure exactly. | 我还不确定 |
[47:15] | Be seeing you. | 到时见了 |
[47:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:20] | I guess, I maybe… I mean, I don’t know. | 我的意思是… 我也不知道 |
[47:40] | Big plans this evening, sergeant? | 今晚有什么节目吗 警司 |
[47:43] | The usual, lieutenant. | 和平时一样 警督 |
[47:58] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[48:01] | Drinks? | 喝酒吗 |
[48:06] | I had Benny Gomez on the ropes and let him slip away. | 快到手的贝尼·戈麦斯溜了 |
[48:09] | No way I can go to that bar again. | 我不能再到酒吧去逮他了 |
[48:11] | Officer Alphabet made sure of that. | 警官肯定能认出我 |
[48:14] | Which means I grab Benny, where he lives. | 所以我只好到贝尼的住处去抓他了 |
[48:16] | A higher degree of difficulty,but I don’t have a choice. | 难度更高了 但是别无选择 |
[48:20] | If I wanna be around for my son,I have to do this right. | 为了陪在我儿子身边 我不得不了结他 |
[48:23] | I’m killing for two now. | 现在我是为了两个人而杀人 |
[48:50] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[48:53] | You. | 要你 |
[49:07] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[49:09] | Fast asleep. | 睡得多香 |
[49:11] | Lucky guy. | 幸运的家伙 |
[49:37] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[49:42] | I’m the blood guy. | 我就是那验血的人 |
[50:04] | You’ve made a lot of people very miserable. | 你曾使一些人极度痛苦 |
[50:08] | Me included. | 也包括我 |
[50:14] | So now… | 所以现在轮到你了 |
[50:21] | Because now I get to answer live’s big question. | 因为我现在能回答生活提出的问题 |
[50:24] | My live anyway. | 我的生活 |
[50:31] | Can I do it? Can I have it all? | 我能这么做吗 我能拥有全部吗 |
[50:37] | Ah, shit! | 该死的 |
[50:44] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[50:45] | Dexter, I need you to go to an all night pharmacy right away. | 德克斯特 我要你现在去药店 |
[50:48] | I’m kinda in the middle of something. | 我手头有事情在办 |
[50:49] | Harrison has an ear infection.He’s in a lot of pain, Dexter. | 哈里森的耳朵有感染 他现在很痛苦 德克斯特 |
[50:53] | Whatever you’re doing can wait. | 你干的事总能等一下吧 |
[50:56] | Oh, right, my mistake. I wasn’t thinking. I’m on my way. | 好吧 我马上去 |
[51:02] | Kids… | 孩子啊 |
[51:11] | Got to go. No time to savor this. | 得走了 没时间好好享受这个了 |
[51:14] | The clock’s ticking. | 时间飞逝 |
[51:16] | Well, this is all about sacrifice,… | 总得有人做出牺牲 |
[51:19] | the good of the family. | 来捍卫家庭 |
[52:09] | Maybe the night wasn’t perfect. | 可能今晚并不完美 |
[52:11] | Maybe I need to reboot the way I do things. | 可能我需要重新设定我做事的步骤 |
[52:17] | But at least I’m on the right road. | 但至少我走在正确的路上 |
[52:20] | I’m on my way to taking care of my family, raising my son | 我正走向照顾家庭 抚养孩子的道路 |
[52:24] | And all the while doing what I have to do | 一直做一些不得不做的事 |
[52:27] | To satisfy a calling that I can’t ignore | 为了满足电话那头的要求 |
[52:31] | or deny. | 不能被忽视 不能拒绝的要求 |
[52:35] | I can do this. | 我能做到的 |
[52:42] | Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[52:45] | You don’t need to sleep! | 你不能睡着 |