时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Judging from the spray, we’re looking at somebody tall. | 根据喷溅痕迹推断 凶手身材高大 |
[00:06] | over six feet. | 1米83以上 |
[00:06] | He moved the arm… for a reason. | 他移动了他的手臂 一定有所目的 |
[00:09] | The killer leaves the ash as his signature, | 凶手留下骨灰以作为他那该死的标志 |
[00:11] | Making his vics point at it. | 并在受害者死后将其手指指向骨灰 |
[00:13] | Lundy came to Miami to hunt this guy. | 蓝迪来迈阿密就是为了抓他 |
[00:16] | I think he got too close and I think | 我认为他追查得太紧 |
[00:17] | it got him killed and me shot. | 以致他被枪杀 而我一并受伤 |
[00:19] | It’s been my dad’s baby for years. | 这是我爸多年来的宝贝 |
[00:21] | A few days ago, he hands me the keys. | 前几天 他把钥匙给了我 |
[00:23] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[00:24] | Smooth circular motions, son. | 要轻轻地转着圈擦 |
[00:27] | I got it, dad. | 我知道 老爸 |
[00:28] | If you got it, I wouldn’t have to remind you. | 如果你知道 我也不会再提醒你了 |
[00:29] | Small cracks in the perfect family. | 这完美的家庭也有着小矛盾 |
[00:31] | I can lose my job. | 我可能会丢掉饭碗 |
[00:32] | Not like I’m the only one. | 我们这行都这样 |
[00:34] | Being a journalist these days | 这年头 当一名记者 |
[00:35] | is like a straight ticket to the unemployment line. | 就像是一张通往失业大军的直达票 |
[00:37] | Either I get a lead that bleeds or basically I’m done. | 我要么搞到爆炸性头条 要么就被辞退 |
[00:42] | Are the sweeps connected to the shootings of Agent Lundy? | 这些搜索和蓝迪探员被杀有关吗 |
[00:44] | I know it’s really tough for reporters right now. | 我知道如今当记者的都很辛苦 |
[00:47] | So maybe instead of this one, | 除了这个案子 |
[00:48] | I can give you that interview you’ve been wanting from me. | 我可以答应你之前的采访请求 |
[00:52] | Mother shit fuck. | 操他妈的 |
[00:53] | How tall was my shooter? | 射伤我的人有多高 |
[00:57] | My height. | 和我一样高 |
[00:58] | – Then it wasn’t trinity. – Nope. | -那就不是逢三杀手干的了 -没错 |
[01:00] | I was a dress-over-the-head party girl. | 我以前是疯狂的派对女孩 |
[01:03] | You must think I’m | 你肯定认为我… |
[01:04] | Totally charming. | 非常迷人 |
[01:06] | We broke up officially. | 我们正式分手了 |
[01:08] | If I find out this is bullshit, | 如果我发现你们是想蒙混过关 |
[01:10] | There will be severe, career-ending consequences. | 其后果会很严重 甚至是结束警察生涯 |
[01:13] | Fuck it. | 妈的 |
[01:15] | No more confessions, no more good deeds, | 再也没有忏悔 没有善行 |
[01:18] | And no more fucking remorse. | 甚至没有该死的悔恨 |
[01:21] | No, you’re mine. | 不 你的命是我的 |
[01:27] | Arthur Mitchell, you just got a reprieve. | 亚瑟·米切尔 我暂时不会杀你 |
[03:34] | This’ll do the job. | 这把刀会完成它的使命 |
[03:38] | Cut you into exactly the right size pieces. | 将你切成合适的大小 |
[03:42] | You got one more day. | 你又多了一天的命 |
[03:56] | Happy families are all alike. | 幸福的家庭总是相似 |
[03:58] | They never leave you by yourself on holidays. | 他们绝不会留下你独自度假 |
[04:03] | So I got some interesting thanksgiving greetings | 我刚收到你那戴维斯教练寄来的 |
[04:05] | From your coach Davis. | 有趣的感恩节贺卡 |
[04:07] | Well, if you’re not gonna play baseball anymore, | 如果你不再打棒球了 |
[04:08] | I suppose you aren’t gonna need this. | 我想你就不需要这个了 |
[04:10] | No, dad– – all right? | 不 老爸 |
[04:13] | How about this? | 这个呢 |
[04:14] | Oh, you’re full of awards. | 你有这么多的奖杯 |
[04:16] | Once the turkey’s gone, so is Arthur. | 一旦失去甜头 亚瑟就会暴露本性 |
[04:19] | How about this one? | 那这个呢 |
[04:21] | This one’s for most valuable player. | 这是最佳球员的奖杯 |
[04:36] | Fuck you, dad. | 去你妈的 死老爸 |
[04:40] | Family business. | 家庭纷争 |
[04:42] | It’s my business too. | 也是我的事 |
[05:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | Healthy way to blow off steam. | 健康的发泄方式 |
[05:05] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[05:08] | Jonah? | 约拿 |
[05:09] | Hey, it’s just me. | 是我 |
[05:12] | Mr. Butler, what are you doing here? | 巴特勒先生 你怎么在这 |
[05:14] | I stopped by your house. | 我路过你家 |
[05:16] | I saw you arguing with your father. | 看见你和你爸爸吵架 |
[05:18] | No, I don’t argue. I never argue. | 不 我没吵架 我从不吵架 |
[05:21] | Still looked like a bad one. | 但你看起来不太好 |
[05:24] | Man, you have no idea what he’s like. | 老兄 你根本不知道他是怎么样的人 |
[05:26] | How he treats my mother and Rebecca. | 他是怎么对待我妈妈和丽贝卡的 |
[05:29] | You don’t know what he’s capable of. | 你根本不知道他能干出什么 |
[05:33] | Well, actually | 事实上 |
[05:33] | He hits me. | 他打我 |
[05:35] | That’s not right. | 他不该这么做 |
[05:39] | You know, I’m running out of cliches to tell the coaches. | 我向教练扯了够多的谎 |
[05:43] | You know, “hey, I fell down some stairs. | 我摔下了楼梯 |
[05:45] | I walked into a door.” | 我撞到了门 |
[05:51] | I know it looks like we have the perfect fucking family, | 我知道我们看来是他妈的完美家庭 |
[05:54] | But in that house, when he’s there, | 但在那栋房子里 他在那里 |
[05:56] | It’s not a life. | 那不是人过的日子 |
[05:58] | It’s a tour of duty. | 行尸走肉般的生活 |
[06:03] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[06:04] | He’d kill me if he knew I was telling you this stuff. | 如果他知道我把这告诉你 他会杀了我的 |
[06:08] | I won’t say a word. | 我不会透露出一句话的 |
[06:14] | You should have just let him die. | 你该让他摔死的 |
[06:22] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:23] | Anywhere away from here. | 任何地方 离这越远越好 |
[06:25] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[06:27] | Not to him. Not with the car like this. | 不能带着被砸成这样的车回去面对他 |
[06:30] | So I’ll go with you. | 那我和你一起去 |
[06:31] | I’ll be there when you tell him. | 你向他坦承时 我会在你身边陪你 |
[06:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:35] | You’re not the only one with father issues. | 你不是唯一一个有父子问题的 |
[06:41] | Well, you know, maybe… | 或许… |
[06:44] | I mean, I guess if you came to thanksgiving tomorrow, | 如果你能明天来参加感恩节晚宴 |
[06:47] | Dad would be on his best. | 老爸会装出正人君子的样子 |
[06:49] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节晚宴 |
[06:50] | I can stay at Luke’s house until then. | 我可以在卢克家躲到那时 |
[06:54] | Guess I’m having two turkey dinners this year. | 我今年大概有两顿火鸡大餐了 |
[07:02] | The DNA sweep didn’t give them trinity. | DNA搜索没有查到逢三杀手 |
[07:06] | But it did bring in a cornucopia of criminals. | 但它查出了大量无关的罪犯 |
[07:09] | That should keep Miami metro off the trinity case | 使迈阿密警员在假日中 |
[07:11] | Through the holiday. | 都忙得无法追查逢三杀手案 |
[07:13] | Deb won’t be anywhere near as easy. | 看来黛布有的忙了 |
[07:15] | I’m sorry, Dex, but I’m spending thanksgiving | 抱歉 德克斯 但我得和这些近九十个 |
[07:17] | with 90 or so of my newest friends. | 新朋友一起过感恩节了 |
[07:19] | Look at these victims. | 看看这些受害者 |
[07:21] | It looks like a family portrait. | 凑在一起看上去像张全家福 |
[07:23] | The bathtub women, they’re always young and single. | 死在浴缸里的女人 总是年轻而且单身 |
[07:26] | A first girlfriend maybe. | 也许像凶手的第一个女朋友 |
[07:27] | And then the jumper’s always a mother of two. | 跳楼死的这些 基本上是俩孩子的妈 |
[07:29] | Maybe that represents his mom or his wife, | 大概代表着凶手的母亲或妻子 |
[07:31] | But I don’t think this guy’s married. | 但我觉得这人并没有结婚 |
[07:32] | And the bludgeon-ee’s always a father. | 而这些被棍子打死的都是父亲 |
[07:34] | You used to love thanksgiving when we were kids. | 你小时候很喜欢过感恩节的 |
[07:37] | You wore the little indian headdresses. | 带着那些印第安头饰 |
[07:39] | Picked the pearl onions out of the green beans. | 在绿色的豆子里捡出珍珠大小的洋葱 |
[07:42] | Yeah, mom’s green beans. | 是啊 妈妈的绿色豆子 |
[07:45] | And then she died. | 后来她就死了 |
[07:47] | And it was you and me and dad and football | 只剩下你 我 老爸 还有足球 |
[07:49] | And TV dinners in aluminum trays. | 再就是些装在铝盘子里的快餐 |
[07:52] | Talk about your lonely. | 诉说着孤独 |
[07:53] | Well, you won’t be lonely at our house. | 在我们家里你不会感到孤独的 |
[07:55] | You’ll never get the chance. | 我们不会让你觉得孤独 |
[07:57] | Dexter, I am lead detective | 德克斯特 我现在是警探领队 |
[08:00] | On the biggest case of my career. | 这是我职业生涯中最大的案子 |
[08:02] | This is where I belong. | 这里才是我该待的地方 |
[08:03] | I thought Batista was lead. | 不是巴蒂斯塔带头么 |
[08:05] | He’s the lead on Lundy now. | 他现在是蓝迪那边的头 |
[08:06] | Once we figured out trinity didn’t shoot me, | 当我们发现开枪打我的不是逢三杀手 |
[08:08] | – There was no conflict for me– – What? | -没有必要为我争执 -什么 |
[08:09] | Wait. Trinity didn’t shoot you? | 等等 不是逢三杀手开枪打你的吗 |
[08:13] | While you were at your rain man convention, | 你参加研讨会的时候 |
[08:15] | Masuka and I put it together form the bullet’s trajectory. | 玛稣卡和我还原了子弹轨道 |
[08:20] | How did I not see that? | 我怎么没有看出来 |
[08:22] | We were too close. That’s what happens when you make it personal. | 我们太亲近 你带了私人情感在里面 |
[08:26] | So I’ve heard. | 明白了 |
[08:27] | So who shot you? | 那是谁开枪打你 |
[08:31] | Maybe trinity knows. | 也许逢三杀手知道吧 |
[08:33] | I’ll ask him when I haul his ass in here. | 等我逮到他我会问问看 |
[08:35] | Deb, you really, really need to come to thanksgiving. | 黛布 你真的应该来过感恩节 |
[08:40] | Tell the family I said, “hi.” | 替我给家人问声好 |
[08:43] | All right, heads up, everybody. | 好了 所有人注意 |
[08:44] | This DNA sweep has been like christmas. | 这次的DNA搜索像圣诞节一样热闹 |
[08:46] | We got hits on three open rape cases | 找到了三起室外强奸案的线索 |
[08:49] | and one open burglary case. | 和一起室外抢劫案的 |
[08:50] | But best of all,hits on two homicide. | 最棒的是 找到了两起凶杀案的线索 |
[08:54] | Merry thanksgiving, Soderquist. | 感恩节快乐 叟达奎斯特 |
[08:56] | And this one is mine. Keep up the good work, guys. | 这案子是我的 好好工作 伙计们 |
[08:59] | Sarge, any news on any other cases? | 警司 其它案子有什么进展吗 |
[09:02] | We’ll find the fucker who shot you. You know that. | 我们会找到对你开枪的人渣 你知道的 |
[09:05] | Focus on what you can control. | 专注于你能够控制的事情上 |
[09:08] | Catching trinity. | 抓到逢三杀手 |
[09:09] | Catching trinity.. | 抓到逢三杀手 |
[09:18] | I heard the ACLU’s filing suit on the sweeps. | 我听说公民自由协会里有合适的文件 |
[09:22] | We’ve got maybe 72 hours till we’re shut down for good. | 在他们关闭前 我们有72小时时间进行搜索 |
[09:26] | We’ll just have to keep pushing harder. | 我们只能尽快找寻 |
[09:27] | Well, the holidays may slow us down.We’ll have a skeleton crew. | 节日使我们的进度减慢 我们人手短缺 |
[09:30] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这里帮手 |
[09:32] | Never been much for family holidays anyway. | 从来就没有过家庭假日 |
[09:35] | Particularly when they’re all still in Cuba. | 尤其是当他们都还在古巴 |
[09:40] | Particularly. | 尤其是 |
[09:43] | You with Auri tomorrow? | 你明天和欧丽一起过吗 |
[09:45] | She’s with her moms this year. | 她今年和她妈妈一起过 |
[09:47] | Plus I have a chance to close an old case of mine, so… | 而且我有可能要结束一个旧案子 所以 |
[09:51] | So I guess we’ll both be working thanksgiving. | 我想我们要一起在感恩节工作了 |
[09:56] | Together. | 一起 |
[09:58] | How unfortunate. | 真是太不凑巧了 |
[10:07] | Put it up higher, mom. | 摆高点 妈妈 |
[10:09] | No, I want it lower. | 不 我想摆的低一点 |
[10:10] | Are happy families all alike? | 是不是所有幸福的家庭都是一个样 |
[10:12] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[10:14] | Dexter’s home. | 德克斯特回来了 |
[10:15] | Oh, good. They didn’t run out of pies. | 好极了 还有派吃 |
[10:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[10:22] | Okay, bird, confess. | 好了 伙计 坦白吧 |
[10:24] | How big are you? | 你到底有多大 |
[10:25] | 22 pounds. | 差不多十斤 |
[10:28] | That’s a lot of bird. | 好大的家伙 |
[10:30] | Better too much than not enough. | 多总比少好 |
[10:31] | I mean, that’s what the holiday’s about. | 这就是节日的意义 |
[10:33] | That and family. | 节日 还有家庭的意义 |
[10:37] | – About tomorrow… – Uh-oh. | -明天 -哦 不 |
[10:39] | It’s not a big deal. | 本来我没事的 |
[10:40] | But the monroe county P.D. needs a spatter interpretation | 可门罗县警察局要我为一起酒吧斗殴事件 |
[10:44] | on a bar fight and their blood guy’s in the bahamas. | 做血液分析 因为他们的分析师在巴拿马度假 |
[10:50] | Should just take a few hours. | 花不了多久时间的 |
[10:52] | Does it have to be tomorrow? | 一定要在明天吗 |
[10:53] | Well, that’s when the reconstruction is. | 明天会复原场景 |
[10:56] | Plus I’ll be making triple overtime. | 而且加班能拿到三倍工资 |
[10:58] | Sure, that’s a plus, | 是啊 那是个补偿 |
[11:00] | But you’ll be missing all the fun. | 但你会错过所有好玩的事 |
[11:03] | Poor you. Poor us. | 可怜的你 可怜的我们 |
[11:06] | At least Elliot will be here. | 还好埃利奥特会来 |
[11:08] | Yeah, good old Elliot. | 是啊 老好人埃利奥特 |
[11:10] | So is Deb coming? | 黛布会来吗 |
[11:12] | She’s on the fence. | 她被案子困住了 |
[11:16] | No, tell her that this is our first family thanksgiving | 不 告诉她这是全家一起过的第一个感恩节 |
[11:18] | And that we’re establishing traditions | 我们要一起建立一个传统 |
[11:20] | That will shape our kids and that they’ll pass on | 我们会将这延续到孩子们身上 |
[11:22] | To their kids and that she’s a part of that. | 她也是家庭的一分子 |
[11:23] | An important part of that. | 她是很重要的一部分 |
[11:28] | Rather than me tell her all that… | 你该和她去说 |
[11:30] | Okay, guys, now look real sad. | 伙计们 现在装出悲伤的样子 |
[11:32] | I mean, really miserable. | 我是说 特别痛苦那种 |
[11:34] | And… | 现在 |
[11:37] | Action. | 开拍 |
[11:38] | Hi, aunt deb. | 你好 黛布姑妈 |
[11:39] | We just heard that you might not come | 我们听说 你可能不能来 |
[11:40] | to thanksgiving dinner, and well | 吃感恩节晚餐了 |
[11:42] | We really want you to come. | 我们真的很想你来 |
[11:44] | Look sad, retard. | 表现的悲伤点 傻子 |
[11:46] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:48] | Just… Take two. | 第二次 |
[11:49] | Will you please come over? | 你能过来吗 |
[11:52] | Fuck me. | 弄死我吧 |
[12:08] | You’re here late. | 你呆到很晚啊 |
[12:09] | Ah, didn’t even notice. | 没注意 |
[12:11] | Big plans tomorrow? | 明天有安排吗 |
[12:14] | You’re looking at them. | 就是你看到我手上这些 |
[12:15] | Whatever about tomorrow, right? | 明天又能怎样 |
[12:17] | It’s just another day where people eat turkey. | 不过是又一个全国人民吃火鸡的日子 |
[12:19] | I can eat turkey any day of the year. | 我天天都能吃火鸡 |
[12:22] | Dexter’s having people over. | 德克斯特邀请别人去他家 |
[12:26] | Well, me. He invited me over. | 我是说我 他邀请了我 |
[12:29] | Have a good time. | 玩的开心 |
[12:33] | You know… | 其实 |
[12:38] | I could use a wingman. | 你可以给我当个男伴 |
[12:39] | Yes. | 我去 |
[12:40] | I can’t promise it’ll be any fun. | 我不能保证会很好玩 |
[12:42] | Well, I could be your thigh man. | 俺可以当你性伴 |
[12:46] | Don’t press your luck. | 别考验你的狗屎运 |
[12:47] | I’ll let rita know. | 我去告诉丽塔 |
[12:58] | What time do you want to eat tomorrow? | 你明天想几点吃晚餐 |
[13:01] | Oh, bad news, babe. I got to work. | 坏消息 亲爱的 我得工作 |
[13:07] | Well, what time do you get off? | 那你几点下班 |
[13:10] | You do want to spend the holiday together, don’t you? | 你想跟我一起过节日的吧 |
[13:14] | It’s a holiday. | 节日啊 |
[13:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:17] | Spending it together makes things all…serious. | 一起过 好像我们是来真的 |
[13:22] | Ah, it’s just a casual thanksgiving with your girlfriend. | 只是跟女朋友一起随便过个感恩节嘛 |
[13:26] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[13:27] | That sounds really serious. | 听起来确实很认真 |
[13:32] | Joey… | 乔 |
[13:35] | I don’t want to spend it alone. | 我不想一个人过 |
[13:41] | Plus, uh… | 而且 |
[13:44] | I make the best pecan pie in the state of Florida. | 我做的山核桃派是全佛罗里达最好的哦 |
[13:50] | I guess I could, you know, | 我想我能 |
[13:52] | Come by for dessert. | 顺便来吃个甜点 |
[13:54] | Oh, so you just want to eat my pie. | 是啊 你就只是想吃我的派 |
[13:57] | Is that it? | 对不 |
[14:08] | 棒击案凶手仍在逍遥法外 记者克莉丝汀·希尔报道 | |
[14:13] | Happy thanksgiving, Mr. Mitchell. | 感恩节快乐 米切尔先生 |
[14:16] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[14:35] | I will be at Arthur’s by 1,home by 4. | 我一点去亚瑟家 四点回家 |
[14:38] | A serial killer’s thanksgiving recipe for success. | 连环杀手感恩节成功杀戮秘诀 |
[14:41] | How can none of these be big enough? | 怎么这些都不够大 |
[14:43] | Well, maybe if we, um… | 也许我们 |
[14:45] | Turn the bird on its side | 把这鸟翻个身 |
[14:46] | And then–and, um | 然后就 |
[14:48] | Hey, Dex. | 你好 德克斯 |
[14:50] | Howdy, pilgrim. | 你好啊 新移民 |
[14:51] | Did you hear that the pilgrims didn’t eat turkey | 你听说过新移民过来的第一个感恩节 |
[14:53] | On the first thanksgiving? | 没吃火鸡的吗 |
[14:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:56] | They ate corn and eel, | 他们吃玉米跟鳗鱼 |
[14:58] | which the native americans taught them to plant and fish. | 是美国原住民 教他们种植跟捕鱼的 |
[15:01] | Then the pilgrims slaughtered them all, | 然后新移民就把他们全杀了 |
[15:03] | Took their food, and went to church the next day | 抢了他们的食物 然后第二天去教堂 |
[15:05] | to thank god for all their good luck. | 感谢上帝赐予他们的好运 |
[15:10] | Mm, it’s a phase. Don’t worry about it. | 青春期 别担心 |
[15:13] | What you said about traditions shaping our kids… | 你说的家庭传统能塑造孩子 |
[15:17] | My not going to work, will that…Misshape them? | 我不在场 这些会不会影响他们 |
[15:21] | Look. I wish it was otherwise, | 听着 我也想你不用去 |
[15:22] | but you’ll be home soon, right? | 可你会很快回家的 对不 |
[15:24] | Right. I just | 是的 只是 |
[15:29] | I don’t want to do any damage. | 我不想造成任何伤害 |
[15:31] | You’re a parent. | 你为人父母 |
[15:33] | Parents do damage. | 为人父母就会造成伤害 |
[15:34] | Hopefully we’ll do enough of the good stuff | 但希望我们能做更多好事 |
[15:36] | to balance it out. | 来弥补 |
[15:38] | Hopefully. | 希望 |
[15:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:46] | “ashes to ashes…” | “尘归尘” |
[15:47] | Doughnut to doughnut. | 面包圈归面包圈 |
[15:50] | It’s all the store had left. | 我把店里剩的全包了 |
[15:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[15:53] | Avoiding Christine. | 我在躲克里斯汀 |
[15:55] | She can be a little intense. | 她现在逼的有点紧 |
[15:57] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[15:58] | She keeps calling to set that interview with me. | 她一直打电话催我做采访 |
[16:01] | You said you’d do it. | 你答应了做的 |
[16:03] | Little busy here. | 事情忙啊 |
[16:05] | Look at the timing of the trinity kills. | 看看封三杀手作案的时间 |
[16:06] | 15 in december, 40 in july and august, | 15起在12月 40起在七八月 |
[16:10] | 20 or so in the spring. | 20多起在春天 |
[16:13] | What’s the pattern? | 这是什么人的工作轨迹 |
[16:15] | Long-haul truck driver? | 长途货车司机 |
[16:17] | Migrant worker? | 农业工人 |
[16:20] | Some kind of salesman. | 某种销售人员 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:23] | Gobble, gobble. | 吧唧 吧唧 |
[16:25] | She’s nothing if not persistent. | 她真是坚持不懈啊 |
[16:27] | Hey, babe. What are you doing here? | 宝贝 你到这来干什么 |
[16:29] | I thought I’d bring Thanksgiving to you. | 我想把感恩节的气氛带来 |
[16:33] | How sweet. | 真贴心啊 |
[16:34] | There’s enough for both of you. | 够你俩吃的了 |
[16:36] | Oh, thanks, but I’m heading out. | 谢谢 但我要走了 |
[16:38] | Debra’s taking the day off. | 黛比可以下班了 |
[16:40] | Fuck that. I’ll be multitasking. | 管它的 到时候回来任务多多 |
[16:42] | Well, I guess you can take the day off too. | 我猜你也可以下班了 |
[16:44] | Sure he can. | 他当然可以 |
[16:48] | Yeah, let me just, uh, check with the boss. | 我跟头说一下 |
[16:51] | We’ll go eat. | 然后我们去吃饭 |
[16:55] | So, Debra, how are you feeling? | 黛布拉 舒服点了吗 |
[16:59] | Do you mind if we put off that interview | 我们能推迟那个采访吗 |
[17:00] | Until after the holiday? | 假期结束以后好吗 |
[17:02] | I’m not here as a reporter. | 我现在不是记者 |
[17:04] | I’m here as Joey’s girlfriend. | 而是乔的女朋友 |
[17:08] | My condolences. | 对你深表同情 |
[17:11] | You know, he really cares about you. | 他很关心你 |
[17:14] | After you got shot, you were all he could talk about. | 你中枪后 他谈的都是你的事 |
[17:17] | Really messed him up. | 真的让他心烦意乱 |
[17:19] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[17:22] | I just | 我只是 |
[17:23] | I just wanted to say, um… | 想说 |
[17:27] | I’m really sorry about what happened to you. | 我对你经历的事真的很抱歉 |
[17:33] | I can’t even imagine | 我简直不能想象看着 |
[17:36] | looking into the eyes of the person you love… | 所爱之人的眼睛 |
[17:40] | Watching as he takes his last breath. | 看着他咽下最后一口气 |
[17:47] | Let’s hope you never have to. | 希望你永远不会遇到这种事 |
[18:00] | You got Lloyd Paulson to confess? | 你让罗伊德·鲍尔森认罪了 |
[18:02] | Been waiting ten years to close this one. | 等了十年终于结案了 |
[18:05] | I promised the victim’s husband | 我向受害者丈夫保证过 |
[18:07] | I’d find the man who killed his wife. | 会找到杀害他妻子的人 |
[18:08] | Finally lived up to that promise. | 终于能履行这个诺言了 |
[18:10] | You should go tell the husband. | 你应该去告诉他 |
[18:12] | Give him something to be thankful for. | 让他在感恩节可以感谢你一下 |
[18:14] | As soon as I process that pendejo. | 处理了那个家伙就去 |
[18:15] | Do you want to come with? | 一起去吧 |
[18:18] | To a next-of-kin notification? | 去通知受害者家属吗 |
[18:21] | It is official business. | 这是公事 |
[18:31] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[18:32] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[18:35] | To you too. | 你也是 |
[18:36] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[18:38] | What a nice surprise. | 真惊喜啊 |
[18:39] | Apparently Jonah didn’t mention inviting me. | 显然乔纳没有说邀请了我 |
[18:42] | I just wanted to drop by and say hi. | 我只是过来打个招呼 |
[18:47] | It’s my first thanksgiving without my family and I… | 我第一次没有家人的感恩节 |
[18:51] | Didn’t know what to do with myself. | 自己一个人不知道做什么 |
[18:56] | I suppose you should eat with us. | 你应该和我们一起吃饭 |
[18:59] | Full tables, full hearts, | 丰富的食物 热情的心 |
[19:01] | Full bellies. | 饱饱的肚子 |
[19:02] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:07] | Aunt Deb’s here! | 黛比姑妈来了 |
[19:09] | Happy Thanksgiving, turkeys. | 感恩节快乐 小可爱 |
[19:12] | Thanks for the video. | 谢谢给我的视频 |
[19:14] | – Hi, Deb. – Hi, Deb. | -你好 黛比 -你好 黛比 |
[19:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[19:20] | Danny and Grace’s dad. | 丹尼和格瑞斯的爸爸 |
[19:21] | Danny, let me help. | 丹尼 我来帮忙 |
[19:22] | You don’t know where that piece is. | 你不知道那一块在哪 |
[19:25] | Where’s Dexter? | 德克斯特在哪 |
[19:27] | He’s at some crime thing | 忙罪案的事 |
[19:28] | in Monroe county. | 在门罗县 |
[19:29] | Said he’d be back for dinner. | 他说会回来吃晚饭 |
[19:31] | He’s more like dad every day. | 他越来越像爸爸了 |
[19:33] | Come look at our puzzle. | 来帮我们拼拼图 |
[19:34] | We’ve already got the corners. | 我们已经解决了角上的问题 |
[19:35] | Cody, leave her alone. | 柯迪 别烦她 |
[19:37] | You don’t want to help? | 你不想来玩吗 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry, little man, but I’ve got work to do. | 抱歉 小家伙 我有工作要做 |
[19:47] | You are good. | 算你厉害 |
[19:49] | Another three hours to go. | 还要三小时 |
[19:51] | Oh, when do you want to put in the broccoli-cheese casserole? | 什么时候开始烤芝士焗西兰花 |
[19:54] | Uh, about an hour before. | 应该一小时前就烤 |
[19:55] | The sweet potatoes need an hour | 地瓜还要一小时 |
[19:56] | And the corn pudding needs about 30 minutes. | 而且粟米布丁大概要30分钟 |
[19:58] | Is it all gonna fit? | 都能搞定吗 |
[20:01] | No. | 不能 |
[20:03] | None of it’s gonna fit. What was I thinking? | 一个都搞不好 我怎么想的 |
[20:05] | Well, you were thinking that, | 你原来想的是 |
[20:06] | My fabulous neighbor has, not one, but two ovens. | 我可爱的邻居有两个烤箱 |
[20:11] | You know, you really are a lifesaver. | 你真的是个救星 |
[20:12] | You should just wear a red cross on your forehead. | 你应该在头上放个红十字 |
[20:17] | Oven crisis. | 烤箱危机 |
[20:18] | Deb, can you watch the kids? | 黛比 你能看着孩子吗 |
[20:19] | Harrison’s asleep. | 哈里森睡了 |
[20:20] | Uh, actually, I was gonna try to get some… | 其实我要去 |
[20:25] | Work done. | 做点工作 |
[20:25] | Vince, hi. | 文斯 你好 |
[20:27] | Vince, Elliot. Elliot, Vince. | 这是文斯 这是埃利奥特 |
[20:28] | Hi. Uh, bye. | 你好 回见 |
[20:30] | Uh, bye. | 回见 |
[20:32] | Bye. | 回见 |
[20:35] | They’re using his oven. | 他们到他家烤东西 |
[20:36] | Oh, well, guess I’ll be using his oven too. | 估计我也要用他的烤箱了 |
[20:39] | Chocolate lava cakes. My specialty. | 巧克力熔岩蛋糕 我的拿手菜 |
[20:42] | You have a specialty? | 你有拿手菜 |
[20:43] | A river of chocolate love that melts in your mouth. | 巧克力的爱河在你口中融化 |
[20:47] | You can make anything sound perverted. | 你能把什么都说得不正经 |
[20:49] | It’s a gift. | 这是天分 |
[20:58] | Arthur seems to be in a decent mood. | 亚瑟看样子心情不错 |
[21:00] | Maybe I’ll be able to slip out early. | 也许我可以早点回家去 |
[21:02] | You want me to set the table? | 要我来布置桌子吗 |
[21:05] | No, we’ve got to watch the game first. | 不用 我们要先看比赛 |
[21:07] | – The game? – yeah. | -比赛 -是啊 |
[21:08] | It’s tradition, kyle. | 这是我家里的传统 凯尔 |
[21:11] | Will the kids be joining us? | 孩子们也会一起来看的吗 |
[21:14] | That too would be tradition, | 那也是传统之一 |
[21:16] | But apparently jonah has forgotten. | 但是现在约拿很明显是忘了 |
[21:20] | I’m sure he’s on his way. | 我肯定他现在正在赶回来 |
[21:22] | He knows how important holidays are to you. | 他很清楚这些节日对你的重要性 |
[21:29] | Not such a decent mood after all. | 看来心情也没那么好 |
[21:34] | Do you think rebecca could come out now? | 你觉得丽贝卡现在能出来吗 |
[21:38] | I suppose. | 恩 |
[21:40] | I’ll go get her. | 我去叫她 |
[21:45] | She grounded or something? | 她被禁足还是怎么了 |
[21:47] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[21:48] | No, nothing like that. | 不是你想得那样 |
[22:01] | This is Carl Haas? | 这就是卡尔·哈斯吗 |
[22:03] | He’s been in a persistent vegetative state | 他变成永久性植物人 |
[22:05] | For several years. | 都好几年了 |
[22:07] | Stepped off a sidewalk, | 他不小心踩出人行道 |
[22:08] | Got hit by a bus. | 被一辆公车撞了 |
[22:12] | I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道有这回事 |
[22:15] | It’s been a long time. | 很久之前的事情了 |
[22:17] | Would it be possible to have a moment alone with him? | 可以让我们跟他单独相处一会儿吗 |
[22:21] | Have a good turkey day. | 感恩节快乐 |
[22:29] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[22:31] | Like he can hear me. | 好像他能听到我一样吗 |
[22:33] | He’ll hear you. | 他能听到你的 |
[22:44] | Mr. Haas, | 哈斯先生 |
[22:45] | I’m the one who told you about your wife. | 我就是那个告知你妻子情况的人 |
[22:51] | I also promised that I’d fi | 我那时也向你承诺要查出… |
[22:54] | This is pointless. | 说这些也没什么意义了 |
[22:58] | Mr. Haas, Angel knows how much | 哈斯先生 安吉儿很了解 |
[23:02] | Your wife meant to you… | 你妻子对你重要性 |
[23:05] | And he wants you to know… | 他想让你知道 |
[23:14] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道 |
[23:18] | That we found the guy who killed her. | 我们查出杀你妻子的人了 |
[23:23] | I wish | 我希望 |
[23:24] | I wish we would have found him sooner. | 我真希望我们能早点查出来就好了 |
[23:28] | Really, I wish he would have never killed your wife, | 真的 我真希望你妻子安然无恙 |
[23:31] | But I can’t change that. | 但是我没法改变那个事实 |
[23:37] | Can’t change anything. | 不能改变任何事情 |
[23:39] | But we got the guy. | 但我们最终抓到那个杀手了 |
[23:42] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[23:48] | Hello, Mr. Butler. How are you? | 巴特勒先生 你好吗 |
[23:50] | Well, I’m fine, Rebecca. | 我很好 丽贝卡 |
[23:51] | Kyle, you up for a little pre-game football toss? | 凯尔 看比赛前 想看看我的收藏吗 |
[23:54] | I suppose. | 好啊 |
[23:56] | I’ll go help mom in the kitchen. | 我去厨房里帮妈妈 |
[24:02] | At least I have one perfect child. | 起码还有个好女儿在家 |
[24:05] | Yeah, so it would appear. | 是啊 看得出来 |
[24:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:13] | Normally jonah supplies the football. | 一般是约拿提供球 |
[24:17] | How about baseball? | 棒球呢 |
[24:18] | No. We throw the baseball in spring. | 没有 我们只在春天打棒球 |
[24:20] | Thanksgiving we throw the football. | 感恩节我们打橄榄球 |
[24:22] | Traditions matter, Kyle. | 这就是传统 凯尔 |
[24:25] | Yes, they… shape people. | 恩 它们… 塑造人 |
[24:28] | Yeah, and give children a sense of history, tradition. | 是啊 让孩子有历史传统的观念 |
[24:31] | Teaches them who they are | 告诉他们是谁 |
[24:32] | and what’s expected of them. | 和我们对他们的期望是什么 |
[24:34] | And what is expected of them? | 那你对他们的期望是什么 |
[24:35] | Generosity, common sense, obedience. | 宽容 讲理 服从 |
[24:39] | It’s a father’s responsibility to set the boundaries. | 设定这些道德界线是作为一个父亲的责任 |
[24:42] | Child’s duty to honor them. | 作为孩子的责任就是尊重它们 |
[24:46] | No, there’s nothing down there. | 不要动那里 那下面没什么东西 |
[24:48] | Stop! Kyle, no! | 住手 凯尔 不要动那里 |
[24:55] | I made that… | 那个 |
[24:57] | When I was still confused. | 是在我混沌之时打造的 |
[25:03] | Well, it’s beautiful. | 做得不错 |
[25:09] | Which is why I haven’t torn it apart. | 那正是我还没砸碎它的原因 |
[25:12] | Probably donate it to the needy. | 也许应该捐献给需要的人 |
[25:15] | Obviously I won’t be needing it. | 显然我不会用着它了 |
[25:17] | No, you’ll be buried at sea. | 不错 你将会葬身大海 |
[25:20] | I have a new lease on life. | 我对生命有了不同的看法 |
[25:23] | Thanks to you. | 这都是多亏了你 |
[25:28] | Huh. The best laid plans. | 哇 最厉害的黑马 |
[25:32] | It’s Jonah’s. | 这个是约拿的 |
[25:34] | What’s the point of giving him the better things in life | 给他那么好的东西 |
[25:36] | If he can’t take care of them? | 他却不懂得珍惜 真不知道有什么意义 |
[25:47] | What kind of father keeps a coffin in his garage? | 怎样的父亲会存棺材在自己车库里 |
[25:50] | What kind of father keeps blood slides in his shed? | 怎样的父亲会存血切片在他屋子里 |
[26:01] | Hey, we can still get some | 喂 我们还可以弄点… |
[26:07] | Here we go. | 好戏上演了 |
[26:10] | Dad, I don’t know what happened. | 爸 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[26:11] | It was–the car was parked in Luke’s driveway all night. | 车子昨晚都停在卢克家的车道上 |
[26:15] | I came out this morning and, you know, | 我今早上起来一看 |
[26:17] | Someone had just gone all mental on it. | 不知道哪个家伙看它不爽把它弄成这样 |
[26:21] | Dad, I am so sorry. | 爸 我真对不起你 |
[26:24] | That’s why god invented car insurance, right? | 那不正是上帝发明车保的原因吗 |
[26:40] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[26:59] | There. | 你看 |
[27:02] | Now it’s drivable till we can get her fixed. | 现在这车在修好之前 还能勉强开 |
[27:06] | Well… | 好了… |
[27:09] | Game’s about to start. | 比赛就要开始了 |
[27:10] | Shall we? | 我们还是进去看比赛吧 |
[27:19] | Come on, Danny. | 加油 丹尼 |
[27:20] | Throw it here. | 扔到这里来 |
[27:22] | Oh, good one. | 扔得好 |
[27:23] | Hey, you two. No wiffle ball in the house. | 喂 你们不要在家里乱扔飞球 |
[27:27] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[27:28] | all these kids at home at the same time. | 同时在家照顾这些孩子 |
[27:30] | Thanksgiving’s only four days. | 感恩节还只是四天 |
[27:32] | You should try keeping them entertained | 你还没见识到暑假那会儿 |
[27:33] | For three months in the summer. | 三个月更有得忙 |
[27:34] | Yeah, plus spring break and christmas break. | 是啊 再算上春假和圣诞假期 |
[27:38] | That’s when you’re really climbing the walls. | 你就真的无暇顾及其他了 |
[27:39] | June, July, August… | 六月 七月 八月 |
[27:44] | December. | 十二月 |
[27:48] | Fu-u-udge. | 糕 |
[27:50] | Trinity’s in the school system. | 逢三杀手在教育系统工作 |
[27:52] | Quinn. | 我是奎恩 请讲 |
[27:54] | Joey, it’s deb. | 乔 我是黛布 |
[27:55] | His kill schedule matches the school year. | 他的作案规律符合学校作息 |
[27:57] | Trinity could be a janitor. | 逢三杀手可能是门卫 |
[27:59] | He could be a cafeteria worker, a bus driver, | 餐厅工作人员 校车司机 |
[28:01] | A teacher or principal. | 一名老师或是校长 |
[28:03] | We got to get to the station. | 我们快回局里去 |
[28:04] | I haven’t eaten yet. | 我都还没吃饭 |
[28:05] | Jesus, grab a drumstick to go. | 老天 抓个鸡腿路上吃 |
[28:07] | Deb, no one’s working today | 黛布 今天大家都休息 |
[28:09] | And we’re gonna need a warrant | 我们必须有授权 |
[28:10] | to access any school databases. | 才能进入学校数据库 |
[28:12] | We can find a judge. | 我们可以找个法官 |
[28:13] | Yeah, who’s gonna love us for tearing him | 我们今天去打扰他们家人团聚 |
[28:15] | – Away from his family. – Come on. | -他不恨死我们才怪 -拜托 |
[28:16] | We’re not gonna get anywhere today. | 今天我们啥都做不成 |
[28:20] | Fu– | 见… |
[28:22] | Fudge. | 见鬼 |
[28:26] | Break in a case? | 案件有突破了吗 |
[28:27] | We’ll see. | 翘首以待 |
[28:32] | Not a horrible thanksgiving, right? | 感恩节也不那么讨厌吧 |
[28:35] | No, actually, it’s kind of nice. | 是啊 事实上还挺不错 |
[28:38] | You sound surprised. | 听起来你有点吃惊 |
[28:41] | I am a little. | 是有一点 |
[28:44] | So having a girlfriend isn’t so bad after all? | 毕竟有个女友还不错吧 |
[28:47] | You with the labels. | 这些称呼对你来说 |
[28:50] | Why does it matter? | 为什么这么重要 |
[28:52] | I just | 只是我 |
[28:55] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[28:57] | I’d kind of like to have it returned. | 我希望自己的感情得到回报 |
[29:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:09] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[29:16] | You are so my girlfriend. | 你这个女友还真是尽职 |
[29:23] | Get–get | 快 |
[29:25] | Get him! get him! | 快追上他 |
[29:26] | Get–get–get– get him! | 追上他 |
[29:29] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:30] | They didn’t get the first down. | 他们第一次进攻也没成功 |
[29:33] | Jonah seems safe for the moment. | 看起来约拿现在暂时没事 |
[29:35] | I’m not a big football fan. | 我不算是橄榄球迷 |
[29:37] | I think I’ll go see if I can help Sally. | 我还是去看看萨利有什么要帮忙的吧 |
[29:40] | Oh, that’s very nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[29:45] | Look at that. There’s three men on him. | 有三个人防守他呢 |
[29:49] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[29:54] | This room’s kind of young for a teenager. | 这个房间对于青少年来说有点幼稚 |
[30:02] | Are those to keep someone out | 这是为了防止人出去 |
[30:05] | Or keep someone in? | 还是防止别人进来呢 |
[30:17] | My god. He locks his daughter in here. | 天啊 他把自己的女儿锁在房间里 |
[30:31] | You need any help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[30:33] | I’m completely useless in the kitchen. | 我在厨房完全插不上手 |
[30:37] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[30:38] | Uh, something for the centerpiece. | 摘点花装饰餐桌 |
[30:41] | Roses. | 玫瑰 |
[30:42] | Dad always likes these. | 爸爸喜欢玫瑰 |
[30:44] | Everything for dad, huh? | 所做的一切都是为了爸爸 是吗 |
[30:49] | Those locks on your door for him too? | 你房门上的锁也是他的主意吗 |
[30:58] | He says they’re there to protect me. | 他说这能保护我 |
[31:01] | Do they? | 真的吗 |
[31:06] | Third down. | 第三轮进攻 |
[31:07] | He’s open. He’s open! | 他突破了 |
[31:09] | Go, go! | 冲啊 |
[31:10] | Touchdown! | 触地得分 |
[31:12] | What a play. | 好球 |
[31:27] | No. | 不 |
[31:31] | No, dad. | 不要 爸爸 |
[31:36] | And that’s for my windshield. | 这是砸坏挡风玻璃的惩罚 |
[31:42] | Things of beauty need to be honored. | 应对美丽之物持有敬畏之心 |
[31:58] | I ran away once. | 我曾经逃跑过一次 |
[32:00] | He caught me and… | 他把我抓了回来 |
[32:03] | It was bad. | 结果很糟糕 |
[32:04] | It’s not always gonna be like this. | 这样的事情不会经常发生 |
[32:10] | Jonah told me that you’re helping him. | 约拿告诉我说你在帮他 |
[32:13] | Yeah, if you can call it that. | 算是吧 如果你这样认为 |
[32:16] | You can help me too. | 那你也可以帮我 |
[32:18] | Get me out of here. | 帮我逃离这里 |
[32:21] | You just need to wait a while. | 你还得再等等 |
[32:23] | You’re too young to be on your own. | 你太年轻了 无法自立 |
[32:28] | I don’t have to be on my own. | 我不需要自立 |
[32:31] | I could be with you. | 我可以和你在一起 |
[32:34] | With me? | 和我一起 |
[32:35] | Jonah also says you’re nice. | 约拿也说了 你人很好 |
[32:40] | I try to be. | 这是我努力的方向 |
[32:42] | If you’re nice to me, | 如果你对我好 |
[32:43] | I can be nice to you. | 我也会对你好 |
[32:47] | I’ll do anything you want. | 我会满足你的任何要求 |
[32:49] | I don’t | 我不 |
[32:52] | Rebecca, you’re 15. | 丽贝卡 你才15岁 |
[32:54] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想从你身上索取任何东西 |
[32:57] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[32:59] | Look, I know what guys like. | 我了解像你这样的人 |
[33:01] | – No. – Rebecca? | -别这样 -丽贝卡 |
[33:04] | Go inside. | 进屋去 |
[33:11] | Sally, it’s not-shh. | 萨莉 不是你… |
[33:13] | I am so sorry about Rebecca’s behavior. | 对于丽贝卡的行为 我要说对不起 |
[33:18] | Just please don’t say anything to Arthur. | 请别对亚瑟说什么 |
[33:26] | Kyle, you can’t. | 凯尔 无论你跟丽贝卡 |
[33:28] | Whatever you did with Rebecca… | 之间发生了什么 都不要说 |
[33:30] | I didn’t. | 我什么都没做 |
[33:30] | Whatever you’re going to do, | 我不管你的计划 |
[33:32] | I don’t care. | 是什么 |
[33:33] | Just please, I’m begging you. | 我求你 |
[33:36] | – Don’t tell him. – I wouldn’t. | -千万别告诉亚瑟 -我不会 |
[33:38] | I wouldn’t. I won’t. | 我不会 不会的 |
[33:41] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:44] | Yeah, I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:56] | What the hell is he doing to these people? | 他到底给他家人灌了什么迷魂汤 |
[34:04] | Rita, hi. | 喂 丽塔 |
[34:05] | Hey. How far away are you? | 喂 你还有多久到家 |
[34:08] | Uh, probably about an hour or so. | 或许还有一个小时左右 |
[34:10] | All right, well, I don’t want you to be surprised | 好吧 我只是想给你打下预防针 |
[34:12] | When you get home. | 让你到家不至于太吃惊 |
[34:13] | Why? What? | 为什么 出了什么事 |
[34:14] | Cody fell into your shed. | 科迪掉进了你的小木屋 |
[34:15] | What? Is he okay? | 什么 他没事吧 |
[34:16] | – What happened? – Well, he’s fine. | -怎么回事 -他没事 |
[34:18] | He hit a wiffle ball onto the top of the shed, | 他把一个威浮球打到你的小木屋顶上去了 |
[34:20] | climbed up to get it, the skylight cracked… | 然后他爬上去想把它弄下来 结果屋顶破了 |
[34:23] | And he fell through. | 他从中间掉了下来 |
[34:25] | Elliot was gonna push on the air conditioner. | 埃利奥特想把空调推开 然后爬进去 |
[34:28] | No, don’t. | 不 别 |
[34:29] | Uh, he didn’t. | 他没推 |
[34:31] | He took off the door with an axe. | 他只是用斧子把门打开了 |
[34:33] | So my shed has no door? | 我的小屋现在没门了 |
[34:36] | Dexter, Cody was scared and crying, all right? | 德克斯特 科迪当时既害怕又在哭 |
[34:38] | I told Elliot to get him out however he could. | 我告诉埃利奥特用任何方法把科迪弄出来 |
[34:40] | Yeah, of course. Of course. | 对 当然 当然 |
[34:41] | I’ll… | 我… |
[34:43] | Thank Elliot when I get home. | 到家之后会感谢埃利奥特的 |
[34:45] | Well, I’ll see you soon, okay? | 那一会见 好吗 |
[34:50] | No one can get into the trunk’s false bottom. | 箱子的暗层谁都不能看 |
[34:53] | You didn’t think anyone could get into your shed either. | 你当时还觉得没人能进入你的小屋呢 |
[34:55] | I gotta get home now. | 我现在必须要回家去 |
[35:02] | Arthur, I just got a call and I think I have to… | 亚瑟 我接到电话 我必须要… |
[35:09] | Jonah, what happened? | 约拿 你怎么了 |
[35:12] | I whacked it on the coffee table. | 我磕到咖啡桌了 |
[35:14] | My son, the klutz. | 我儿子笨手笨脚的 |
[35:16] | This team hasn’t been the same since they traded Johnson. | 这支队自从强生转会后 已大不如前了 |
[35:20] | What else will he do to Jonah if I leave? | 如果我现在离开 约拿又会出什么状况 |
[35:35] | Turkey wraps, Icees. | 土鸡卷 艾斯 |
[35:38] | And Cuervo Silver. | 再来瓶金快活银酒 |
[35:40] | Only the best for you. | 最好的留给你 |
[35:49] | You know, I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[35:53] | Carl Haas’s wife gets mugged. | 卡尔·哈斯的老婆被抢了 |
[35:55] | Boom. She’s dead. | 然后她就死了 |
[35:57] | Carl gets hit by a bus. | 卡尔被车撞了 |
[35:58] | Boom. He’s a vegetable. | 他又成了植物人 |
[36:04] | You never know when you wake up in the morning | 你没法预测明天醒来 |
[36:05] | What the day will bring. | 命运会带给你什么 |
[36:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:20] | Are you saying that because you’re afraid | 你之所以这么说是害怕 |
[36:21] | You’ll get hit by a bus? | 被公车撞到吗 |
[36:22] | No. Well… | 不 |
[36:24] | Yes, but… | 是 但是… |
[36:29] | I just want you to know what I know | 我只是想让你知道我现在的感受 |
[36:32] | before I don’t know it anymore. | 至少是在我还能说话的时候 |
[36:37] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:40] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[36:41] | Shh. I can hear you. | 我听见了 |
[36:42] | I love Maria Esperanza Di Alma Laguer | 我爱玛丽亚·埃斯波兰萨·第·阿尔玛·洛格丽 |
[36:55] | I’m not gonna say it. | 我不会说出来 |
[37:01] | You don’t love me? | 你不爱我吗 |
[37:04] | I’m afraid if I say it… | 我在害怕一旦我说出来 |
[37:08] | Something will happen, like you’ll get hit by a bus. | 坏事会发生 像是你被公车撞什么的 |
[37:26] | So watch out for moving buses. | 以后小心所有移动的公车 |
[37:30] | ‘Cause I love… | 因为我爱… |
[37:33] | Angel Juan Marcos Batista. | 安吉儿·胡安·马可仕·巴蒂斯塔 |
[37:49] | Ah! rats! ow! | 啊 老鼠 烫 |
[37:50] | Uh-oh. Come here. Come here. Come here. | 快过来 过来 |
[37:54] | There you go. | 就这样继续 |
[37:56] | Isn’t Thanksgiving fun? | 感恩节不咋滴的吧 |
[37:57] | Thank god it’s only once a year. | 幸好一年只有一次 |
[37:59] | Do you have any ice? | 你家有冰吗 |
[38:01] | No. Peas are better. | 没有 用冰冻豆子更好 |
[38:03] | Come on, Rita. Give peas a chance. | 别这样 丽塔 给豆子一个机会 |
[38:06] | Now come on. Take a seat. | 坐上来 |
[38:16] | There. | 这样就好了 |
[38:18] | Did you say, “rats”? | 你刚刚是说”老鼠”[也有糟糕的意思] |
[38:21] | I guess I’ve been spending too much time with the kids. | 我想我跟孩子呆太久了 |
[38:26] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢你 |
[38:29] | I like taking care of you. | 我喜欢照顾你 |
[38:43] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:44] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我刚刚在想什么 |
[38:46] | Yeah, I don’t either. | 不 我也不清楚 |
[38:48] | Well, no, it’s just | 不 只是 |
[38:49] | We have this connection and it’s not just because | 我们这么谈得来 还不是仅仅因为 |
[38:51] | We’re both lonely | 我们两人都很孤单 |
[38:52] | No, I’m not lonely. | 不 我不孤单 |
[38:53] | I have Dexter. | 我有德克斯特 |
[38:55] | The guy who’s never home? | 那个从不在家的丈夫 |
[39:18] | Deb, I’m gonna take off. | 黛布 我要走了 |
[39:19] | Not feeling so hot. | 感到有些无聊 |
[39:21] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 你别走 |
[39:23] | Here. | 抱着 |
[39:26] | You’re my wingman. | 你是我的帮手 |
[39:26] | No, this family doesn’t really need me around. | 这家人不需要我 |
[39:28] | – I’ll see you at the… – No, no, shh! | -回头见 -不 |
[39:30] | You belong here as much as anyone does. | 你比谁都更属于这 |
[39:32] | And if you go, I’ll be the one single person here. | 如果你走了 我就是一个人了 |
[39:35] | I really don’t feel like remembering why that is, you know? | 我真的不想记起造成孤家寡人的原因 |
[39:40] | Why Frank’s gone. | 弗兰克离开的原因 |
[39:42] | Why I’m here. | 我还活着的原因 |
[39:43] | Hey…Yeah. I’ll stay. | 好 我留下 |
[39:49] | But I need booze. | 但我要喝酒 |
[39:50] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[40:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:05] | Are you the one my mom told me not to talk to? | 妈妈是不是说不准和你说话 |
[40:08] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[40:10] | And for this bounty before us, | 感谢眼前的盛宴 |
[40:12] | We thank you and look to you, oh, lord, | 感谢你上帝 |
[40:14] | to strengthen our resolve to strive, | 增强我们奋斗的决心 |
[40:16] | to seek, to find, | 去发现和探索 |
[40:17] | and not to yield. | 不放弃 |
[40:19] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[40:19] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[40:21] | Looks marvelous, Sally. | 很好 萨莉 |
[40:23] | Thank you, Arthur. | 谢谢 亚瑟 |
[40:26] | We, uh we have a little… | 我们有个 |
[40:30] | Family tradition, Kyle, | 家庭传统 凯尔 |
[40:33] | Before we start… | 开动之前 |
[40:35] | Of saying what we’re thankful for. | 要说出我们的感谢 |
[40:39] | I’ll start. | 我开始 |
[40:40] | I’m thankful for this family. | 感谢这个家 |
[40:43] | Pass your plates. | 给我盘子 |
[40:44] | Sally? | 萨莉 |
[40:45] | I’m… | 我 |
[40:48] | I’m thankful for this lovely home… | 感谢这个可爱的家 |
[40:54] | And for my son, | 我的儿子 |
[40:55] | who I am so proud of. | 他是我的骄傲 |
[40:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:59] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[41:04] | And for my beautiful daughter, | 我美丽的女儿 |
[41:07] | Who is growing up so quickly. | 茁壮成长 |
[41:12] | I am so blessed. | 我真是太有福气了 |
[41:17] | I’m thankful that Mrs. Wilder | 我要谢谢怀尔德夫人 |
[41:19] | Gave us an extra two days to finish our report | 多给我两天完成关于埃斯库罗斯作品的 |
[41:22] | on Aeschylus. | 论文 |
[41:25] | And I’m also thankful for this nice home. | 我也感谢这个温馨的家 |
[41:30] | Is this what it takes to survive with him? | 难道这样他们才能取悦他吗 |
[41:36] | Um, I’m thankful for this house too… | 我也感谢这个家 |
[41:42] | And for god. | 感谢上帝 |
[41:45] | You know what I’m thankful for? | 知道我还谢什么吗 |
[41:48] | My car. | 我的车 |
[41:59] | I’m thankful for yams. | 我感谢好吃的 |
[42:01] | Yams? | 好吃的 |
[42:03] | Comfort food. | 美味的食物 |
[42:07] | Thank you all for the comfort of your home. | 感谢你们给我家的温暖 |
[42:09] | Where no one said they were thankful for me. | 怎么没人说感谢我 |
[42:15] | Did you, Jonah? | 你 约拿 |
[42:18] | Did you say you were thankful for me, Jonah? | 你要感谢我吗 约拿 |
[42:22] | What’s that? | 怎么样 |
[42:23] | I did not say I was thankful for you… | 我不想说感谢你 |
[42:27] | Because I’m not. | 因为我不是这样想的 |
[42:31] | I am so thankful for you, Arthur. | 我要感谢你 亚瑟 |
[42:33] | Shut up, cunt. | 住嘴 贱人 |
[42:35] | Whoa, Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[42:36] | Kyle, perhaps it’s time for you to go. | 凯尔 也许你该走了 |
[42:39] | I think I should stay. | 我想我应该留下 |
[42:41] | Yeah, sure. Stay. | 是的 留下 |
[42:42] | Watch the show. | 看这场秀 |
[42:43] | I’m thankful for you, daddy. | 我感谢你 爸爸 |
[42:45] | Go to your room, Vera. | 回房间 维拉 |
[42:46] | No! She’s not Vera! | 不 她不是维拉 |
[42:48] | And she’s not your goddamn prisoner | 不是你的囚犯 |
[42:50] | And she’s not eight anymore! | 她也不再是八岁的小孩 |
[42:52] | This whole life | 这种生活 |
[42:53] | your life is a lie! | 你的生活是个谎言 |
[42:56] | These are lies! | 都是谎言 |
[42:59] | Fucking community hero? | 什么社区英雄 |
[43:01] | Jonah, this isn’t the way. | 约拿 别这样 |
[43:04] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[43:06] | Oh, who am I? | 我是谁 |
[43:07] | You’re a killer. | 杀手 |
[43:12] | Sucking the fucking life out of all of us! | 毁了我们的生活 |
[43:15] | Mom, Becca, me! | 妈妈的 贝卡的 我的 |
[43:17] | – Fucking little – No, daddy! | -小子 -不 爸爸 |
[43:19] | Don’t! daddy, no! | 不 爸爸 不 |
[43:19] | You’re killing us! | 你在折磨我们 |
[43:23] | Put her down. | 放下 |
[43:24] | Fuck you and fuck Vera. | 去你的 去维拉的 |
[43:26] | Don’t. | 不 |
[43:33] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[43:40] | Get the fuck off him! | 放开他 |
[43:45] | Oh, my god! No! No! | 老天 不 |
[43:47] | No, daddy! no! | 不 爸爸 |
[43:51] | No, you don’t have to kill him! | 你不用杀他 |
[43:52] | No! Dad! Dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[43:57] | I should have fucking killed you when I had the chance. | 我应该有机会就杀了你的 |
[44:04] | Oh, my god! | 老天 |
[44:06] | – Arthur! – Sally. | -亚瑟 -萨莉 |
[44:15] | Thankful to be out of that fucking house! | 感谢离开那该死的房子了 |
[44:17] | You showed trinity the monster in you. | 你让逢三杀手看到你的真面目了 |
[44:20] | He’ll see you coming now. | 他现在会提防你的 |
[44:22] | I don’t know. Seeing them like that | 我不知道 看上去他们就像… |
[44:23] | He’s destroyed everyone in that family. | 他毁了那个家庭的每个人 |
[44:26] | That’s what happens to people who live with a monster. | 和一个怪物生活在一块就会这样 |
[44:28] | I am nothing like him! | 别拿我跟他比 |
[44:31] | My family is nothing like that. | 我的家庭根本不是那样 |
[44:32] | What’s 18 more years of being with you gonna do to them? | 他们跟你再生活18年会变成什么样 |
[44:35] | Arthur’s terrorized them into maintaining his cover. | 亚瑟胁迫他们 以隐藏他的真面目 |
[44:38] | They’re nothing but human shields. | 他们只不过是人体盾牌 |
[44:42] | The only reason you started dating Rita was for cover. | 你和丽塔约会的唯一原因也是为了掩饰自身 |
[44:46] | She’s much more than that now. | 她对我的意义不仅仅是那样 |
[44:48] | She and the kids. Much more. | 她和孩子们对我来说意味着更多 |
[44:55] | My family is nothing like that. | 我的家庭根本不是那样 |
[45:04] | Dexter’s home! | 德克斯特回家了 |
[45:06] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[45:07] | – Me. – I am. | -我 -还有我 |
[45:08] | I am so happy you’re home. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[45:12] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[45:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[45:19] | Uh, Cody | 柯迪 |
[45:20] | Why don’t you help your aunt Deb set the table? | 为什么不帮你黛布姑妈摆好餐具 |
[45:22] | Astor, I can use your help in the kitchen. | 爱斯特 来厨房帮我 |
[45:27] | Sorry about your shed, Dexter. | 弄坏你的小屋我很抱歉 德克斯特 |
[45:34] | As long as you’re okay, that’s all that matters. | 只要你安全 那才是最重要的 |
[45:41] | I’m gonna go check on the shed. | 我会去检查的小屋的 |
[45:42] | Make sure it’s safe in there. | 确保在那安全 |
[45:45] | Miss us? | 想我们了 |
[45:48] | You have no idea. | 你无法体会的 |
[45:59] | God, I miss my apartment. | 天啊 我想念我的公寓 |
[46:08] | They’re safe. | 幸好它们很安全 |
[46:11] | So’s my trunk. | 还有我的箱子 |
[46:17] | Is anything really safe here? | 在这真的安全吗 |
[46:19] | The kids, Rita? | 孩子们 丽塔 |
[46:24] | You? | 你 |
[46:25] | I’ll find an alternative. | 我会想别的办法的 |
[46:32] | Trinity was supposed to be the alternative. | 逢三杀手本应该死在你手上的 |
[46:41] | Uh, spoons go inside or outside the knives? | 汤勺朝小刀里面还是外面 |
[46:47] | Surprise us. | 你说了算 |
[46:51] | Can I see your scars, aunt Deb? | 我能看下你的伤疤吗 黛布姑妈 |
[46:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[47:01] | Does it still hurt? | 还疼吗 |
[47:07] | Sometimes… | 有时候会 |
[47:10] | Here. | 这里也是 |
[47:12] | Did you see that guy die? | 你目睹那家伙死的对吗 |
[47:16] | I did. | 是的 |
[47:19] | Looked right in his eyes. | 注视着他的眼睛 |
[47:21] | Were his eyes open? | 他的眼睛是睁着吗 |
[47:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:26] | Watched him take his last breath. | 看着他 直到他咽气 |
[47:33] | How did she know that? | 她怎么知道的 |
[47:35] | How did who know what? | 谁怎么知道 |
[47:37] | Nobody but me. | 只有我 没别人知道 |
[47:40] | How much did you tell Christine | 你和克莉丝汀说了多少 |
[47:42] | about the Lundy shooting? | 关于蓝迪遭枪击的事 |
[47:43] | Nothing. | 一点也没说 |
[47:44] | Well, maybe you left lundy’s file lying around accidentally. | 也许你以前不小心把卷宗留在那了 |
[47:47] | No. | 没有 |
[47:47] | And maybe Christine saw some of the pictures. | 也许克莉丝汀看到了照片 |
[47:50] | She saw how he was lying on his side | 她看见他是如何躺在那的 |
[47:52] | How he fell in front of me, so that I could see him | 如何在我面前倒下 以至于我能看见他 |
[47:53] | Take his last | 看见他最后的 |
[47:55] | Morgan, I’m telling you, I learned my lesson. | 摩根 我告诉你 我已经学乖了 |
[47:57] | I never even took the Lundy files out of the station. | 我从未把蓝迪的文件从局里带走 |
[48:00] | There’s no way she could have seen it. | 她根本没办法看到 |
[48:05] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐好了 |
[48:10] | Not all happy families are alike. | 不是所有幸福的家庭都相似的 |
[48:14] | They are happy… | 他们很幸福 |
[48:16] | aren’t they? | 不是吗 |
[48:19] | Are they normal kids? | 他们是正常的孩子吗 |
[48:22] | How can you tell a loving wife from a frightened one? | 你能区别体贴可爱和担惊受怕的老婆吗 |
[48:28] | A friendly neighbor. | 友好的邻居 |
[48:30] | Co-worker. | 同事 |
[48:31] | Sister. | 妹妹 |
[48:33] | Son. | 儿子 |
[48:36] | Are any of them what they seem? | 他们像表面上看起来的那样吗 |
[48:39] | Or are they little bombs waiting to explode? | 还是他们之间的”微型炸弹”等待引爆 |
[48:44] | Happy Thanksgiving, son. | 感恩节快乐 儿子 |
[48:48] | Dexter? Everything okay? | 德克斯特 你还好吗 |
[48:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[48:54] | It is, isn’t it? | 很好 不是吗 |
[48:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:58] | Everything is exactly the way it should be. | 一切都准备妥当了 |
[49:01] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[49:05] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 没错 |
[49:06] | Why don’t we go around the table | 为什么我们一桌人不轮流 |
[49:07] | and everybody say what they’re thankful for? | 说说想要感恩的对象呢 |
[49:09] | No! | 不 |
[49:12] | I don’t want this yummy food to get cold. | 我不想这些美食冷了 |
[49:14] | I’m thankful for Dexter. | 我很感谢德克斯特 |
[49:21] | Let’s eat. | 开吃吧 |
[49:27] | Sure you don’t want to stay? | 你确定不想留下吗 |
[49:29] | I’m too tired to spend the night. | 我太累了今晚不能陪你过了 |
[49:31] | You made sure of that. | 你应该清楚 |
[49:35] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[49:37] | And the day after that and after that. | 还有后天 大后天 |
[49:43] | I’m here if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意的话 我一直在这的 |
[49:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[49:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[50:06] | Joey. | 乔 |
[50:13] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |