时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Lundy misread the pattern. | 蓝迪误解了作案模式 |
[00:06] | It’s not three victims he leaves behind. | 每次不止三个受害者 |
[00:08] | It’s four. | 而是四个 |
[00:10] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:11] | The boys begin the cycle. | 这些男孩才是每轮杀戮的开始 |
[00:14] | We broke up. Officially. | 我们正式分手了 |
[00:15] | I find out this is bullshit, | 如果我发现你们是想蒙混过关 |
[00:17] | There will be consequences. | 其导致的后果 |
[00:18] | Severe, career-ending consequences. | 会很严重 甚至结束警察生涯 |
[00:23] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[00:24] | We have this connection. | 我们这么谈得来 |
[00:25] | I have Dexter. | 我有德克斯特 |
[00:29] | Kyle Butler. | 凯尔·巴特勒 |
[00:31] | Remembered my name. | 你记得我的名字 |
[00:32] | Oh, I’m like an elephant. | 我和大象一样 |
[00:33] | I never forget. | 记性好着呢 |
[00:34] | You sure got to the crime scene fast. | 你赶到犯罪现场真是神速 |
[00:37] | There’s no traffic at 5:00 A.M. | 早上五点不堵车 |
[00:38] | But Dispatch didn’t put out the call till 5:05. | 可调度中心早上5:05才发出的消息 |
[00:41] | You were the first reporter on scene at 5:20. | 你是5点20分第一个赶到现场的记者 |
[00:44] | I’m telling you she knows more than she’s letting on. | 我确信她可没有知无不言 |
[00:47] | Suspicious, but it doesn’t prove a thing. | 有嫌疑 但没有确凿证据 |
[00:50] | How’s this for outside the box? | 怎么跳出思维定性 |
[00:51] | Christine’s the same height as the shooter. | 克莉丝汀和凶手身高一样 |
[00:53] | You out of your fuckin’ mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:55] | No way Christine had anything to do | 克莉丝汀不可能跟 |
[00:57] | with shooting you or Lundy! | 射伤你或者谋杀蓝迪有任何关系 |
[00:58] | You’ve been dating her for, what, two months? | 你跟她交往有多久 两个月吗 |
[01:00] | How well do you even fuckin’ know her? | 你究竟了解她多少 |
[01:01] | The DNA results on Christine Hill are back. | 克莉丝汀·希尔的DNA检测结果出来了 |
[01:03] | She’s fucking related to trinity. | 她是逢三杀手的亲人 |
[01:06] | I went back and I looked through | 我回去翻了翻 |
[01:07] | all the postcards you sent me over the years. | 你这几年寄给我的所有明信片 |
[01:09] | Every trip you took– in every city you went, | 你所到过的每一个城市 |
[01:13] | A woman died in a bathtub. | 总有一名女性死于浴缸 |
[01:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在胡说什么 |
[01:16] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[01:18] | I protected you. | 是我保护了你 |
[01:20] | That FBi agent, Lundy, I shot him. | 那个联邦探员蓝迪 是我杀了他 |
[01:23] | You what? | 你做了什么 |
[01:29] | No! | 不 |
[03:32] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再来问你一次 |
[03:34] | How are you related to the trinity killer? | 你和逢三杀手是什么关系 |
[03:37] | And I’m gonna tell you again. | 我也再回答你一次 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:40] | Your DNA matches his. | 你的DNA和他相匹配 |
[03:42] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[03:44] | Which raises one huge question | 关键问题来了 |
[03:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:50] | Who are any of us, really? | 我们又是谁 |
[03:53] | We all have our public life, | 我们都有面对公众的一面 |
[03:55] | Our private life… | 私人的一面 |
[03:56] | And your secret life. | 以及你那隐秘的一面 |
[03:58] | The one that defines you. | 而那一面恰恰塑造了你 |
[04:01] | Your mother | 你母亲 |
[04:02] | Is listed as Lorraine Hill. | 登记为洛伦·希尔 |
[04:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[04:07] | Dead. | 死了 |
[04:08] | Five years now. | 五年了 |
[04:09] | Your father seems to be… | 关于你爸的一切 |
[04:14] | Unknown. | 却找不到任何资料 |
[04:17] | Why is that? | 怎么会这样 |
[04:18] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[04:20] | My mother got pregnant. | 我妈妈怀孕了 |
[04:22] | It happens. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[04:23] | I never met my father. | 我从没见过我父亲 |
[04:33] | I think you’re lying. | 我认为你在撒谎 |
[04:36] | So do I. | 我也这么认为 |
[04:37] | I think Christine has her own secret life. | 克莉丝汀有着她隐秘的一面 |
[04:41] | She’s got to be Arthur’s daughter. | 她应该是亚瑟的女儿 |
[04:43] | Because of your relationship with our department, | 由于你跟局里的关系 |
[04:48] | We’ve been treating you with the greatest of civility. | 我们会用最友善的方式对待你 |
[04:51] | Please… | 请… |
[04:53] | Don’t let that hide the fact | 不要掩盖事实 |
[04:54] | that you could be in real trouble here. | 你会因此有大麻烦 |
[04:59] | Give us a name. | 说出他的名字 |
[05:02] | If she says the name Arthur Mitchell, then… | 如果她说出了亚瑟·米切尔 那… |
[05:04] | Nationwide manhunt. | 就会全国搜捕 |
[05:06] | He’s lost to you forever. | 他就永远不属于你了 |
[05:09] | Give us a name. | 说出他的名字 |
[05:17] | So what will you do? | 那你要做什么 |
[05:18] | He wants a name. | 他要个名字 |
[05:21] | I’ll give him a name. | 我就给他个名字 |
[05:22] | A decoy. | 一个假相 |
[05:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:24] | If I can make the police think the trinity killer is someone else, | 如果我能使警方认为逢三杀手另有其人 |
[05:29] | Arthur’s all mine. | 亚瑟就归我了 |
[05:36] | You’ve reached Christine Hill. | 您已接通克莉丝汀·希尔 |
[05:38] | Please leave a message. | 请留下口信 |
[05:40] | Which brings us to our next story. | 请看下一则新闻 |
[05:42] | In a very happy turn of events, | 这是非常幸福温馨的一幕 |
[05:44] | Ten-year-old Scott Smith | 10岁的斯科特·史密斯 |
[05:45] | was reunited with his parents earlier today. | 今早已经回到家人身边 |
[05:47] | Although police have no leads as to who abducted the boy | 尽管警方没有掌握绑架者身份 |
[05:50] | or how he came to be returned, | 和释放原因的线索 |
[05:52] | His family is simply happy he’s home. | 但是他的家人还是很高兴他回到了家 |
[05:56] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[05:57] | Authorities say they will continue their investigation. | 当局表示他们会继续调查 |
[06:03] | With all the DNA samples from my sister’s sweep, | 根据我妹妹突击搜索得来的DNA样本 |
[06:06] | There should be one bad guy i can cast in the role of trinity. | 我应该能找到一个替罪羊 |
[06:11] | But I’m striking out. | 但我却查不到 |
[06:23] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[06:26] | What kind of a man witnesses a child abduction | 怎么样的人会目击到绑架儿童 |
[06:28] | and doesn’t call the police? | 却不报警 |
[06:30] | Who are you, Kyle? | 你是谁呢 凯尔 |
[06:32] | What is it you want? | 你要什么 |
[06:41] | Money. | 钱 |
[06:42] | Money? | 钱 |
[06:44] | Is that what all this is about? | 难道这就是你所要的 |
[06:45] | I want $50,000, | 我要五万美元 |
[06:47] | Or I’ll tell the whole world | 不然我就告诉天下人 |
[06:48] | That Arthur Mitchell, family man, | 亚瑟·米切尔 这个好好先生 |
[06:51] | Schoolteacher, church deacon, | 优秀老师 教堂执事 |
[06:53] | Is a pedophile. | 是个恋童癖 |
[06:55] | I am most certainly not a pedophile. | 我不是恋童癖 |
[06:57] | 50,000. Right now. | 五万 现在就要 |
[06:58] | I’m a schoolteacher. | 我是个老师 |
[06:59] | I don’t have that kind of money. | 我可没那么多钱 |
[07:00] | Take a loan out on your house. | 把你的房子抵押出去 |
[07:02] | Sell your car. I really don’t care. | 把车卖了 不管怎么样 |
[07:04] | I want the money today. | 我今天就要钱 |
[07:06] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[07:07] | I’m not even in Miami. | 我现在不在迈阿密 |
[07:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:13] | Well, I’m not gonna tell you that, am I, Kyle? | 我不会告诉你的 凯尔 |
[07:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[07:18] | You have 24 hours to get me the money. | 你有24个小时的时间弄到那笔钱 |
[07:21] | I’ll, uh… I’ll be in touch. | 我… 再联系吧 |
[07:30] | But I don’t know anything. | 但是我什么都不知道 |
[07:32] | You know about Morgan and Lundy’s shooting. | 你对摩根和蓝迪被枪击的事 |
[07:36] | More than you should. | 再清楚不过了 |
[07:39] | And you share trinity’s DNA. | 你带有逢三杀手的基因 |
[07:45] | I can play this game all day long. | 我可以陪你在这耗上一整天 |
[07:49] | But you’re in here | 但是你会一直呆在这 |
[07:50] | until you tell us what we need to know. | 直到你说出我们想知道的事情 |
[07:55] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[07:57] | You can only hold me for 48 hours. | 你只能拘留我48小时 |
[08:01] | If you were under arrest. | 那是你被拘留的情况 |
[08:03] | But we’re holding you as a material witness. | 但是现在你是我们的重要证人 |
[08:07] | So you can keep me as long as you want. | 所以你可以想留我多久就多久 |
[08:10] | That’s right, | 就是这样 |
[08:10] | So you better start talking, bitch. | 所以你如实招来吧 贱人 |
[08:14] | She says she doesn’t know anything. | 她说她什么都不知道 |
[08:17] | And, what, you believe her? | 什么 你相信她 |
[08:19] | I know this sucks for you, | 我知道对你来说这很糟糕 |
[08:20] | But she’s in there because she’s involved, | 但是她是因为涉嫌才被抓到这的 |
[08:22] | So get your fuckin’ head on straight. | 所以你他妈的还是头脑放清醒点吧 |
[08:23] | We don’t have any proof. | 我们什么证据都没 |
[08:25] | Come on, Quinn. You’re a detective. | 拜托 奎恩 你可是个警探 |
[08:26] | What does your gut say? | 你心里是怎么想的 |
[08:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:33] | You’re too close to this. | 你和这案子关系太密切了 |
[08:35] | I’m not the only one too close. | 我不是唯一和这案子关系密切的人 |
[08:40] | She say anything yet? | 她说了什么吗 |
[08:42] | Nope. She won’t. | 没有 她不会说的 |
[08:44] | Let’s hope not. | 看在奎恩的份上 |
[08:48] | For Quinn’s sake. | 希望她什么都不说 |
[08:48] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[08:51] | And you. | 还有你 |
[08:53] | Keep me posted. | 随时给我消息 |
[08:54] | Whoa, where you going, half day? | 你去哪里 才到中午 |
[08:56] | To find a trinity decoy | 在克莉丝汀说出咒语前 |
[08:58] | before Christine says the magic words. | 找到逢三杀手的替死鬼 |
[09:00] | Lunch with Rita, my wife. | 还有和老婆丽塔共进午餐 |
[09:04] | – Sure you are. – I’m sorry? | -是吗 -什么 |
[09:06] | Where is it you really go every day? | 你每天到底去哪了 |
[09:09] | Cut him some slack. | 原谅他吧 |
[09:10] | His girlfriend’s a psycho. | 他女朋友是个神经病 |
[09:12] | Say hi to Rita and Harrison for me. | 代我向丽塔和哈里森问好 |
[09:14] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[09:17] | Warrant came through on Christine Hill’s apartment. | 克莉丝汀·希尔住宅的搜查令已经批下了 |
[09:19] | Let’s get a team over there. | 派支小队过去吧 |
[09:20] | – Shit. – Great. I’ll drive. | -该死的 -太好了 我开车 |
[09:22] | If she won’t talk, maybe her apartment will. | 她守口如瓶 或许她住所能给我们线索 |
[09:23] | – I’ll ride with you. – No, absolutely not. | -跟你一起去 -不 绝对不行 |
[09:26] | You’re not searching your own girlfriend’s apartment. | 你不能去搜你女朋友的家 |
[09:28] | Take Batista. | 带巴蒂斯塔去 |
[09:29] | Send him my way first. | 先让他到我这边来吧 |
[09:30] | I want both of you. | 你们两个 |
[09:32] | In your office. Now. | 在你的办公室见 现在 |
[09:39] | This is security footage | 这是昨晚在椰子林 |
[09:41] | of a robbery in Coconut Grove last night. | 发生窃案时的监控录像 |
[09:43] | Fortunately, our detectives were able to I.D. the suspect | 幸好我们的探员已经识别嫌疑人身份 |
[09:46] | and make an arrest. | 并逮捕他了 |
[09:48] | But they sent this up to me for a whole other reason. | 但是他们把这个录像传给我是另有原因的 |
[09:51] | A half hour before, | 半小时前 |
[09:53] | The security cameras recorded this. | 监控摄像机录下了这个 |
[10:02] | Chief, we were off duty, and… | 长官 我们下班了… |
[10:04] | Two of my senior people | 我的两个资深手下干的好事 |
[10:05] | Who had signed sworn affidavits with the department | 你们还和部门签过宣誓书 |
[10:08] | Stating that there was no romantic involvement between them. | 承诺不会和同事发生恋爱关系 |
[10:10] | If you’d just let me explain… | 能听我解释吗… |
[10:12] | There’s nothing to explain. | 无须解释 |
[10:13] | You both lied under oath. | 你们违背誓言而且撒谎 |
[10:14] | You committed perjury, and that’s a felony. | 你们做伪誓 那是重罪 |
[10:16] | Look, I understand that we made a mistake, | 我知道我们犯了错 |
[10:19] | And if necessary, we’re willing to accept the consequences, | 如果有必要的话 我们会承担一切后果 |
[10:22] | – But this is… – You went back on your word, | -但是… -你们违背了誓言 |
[10:23] | And then you rubbed my face in it. | 你还丢了我的脸 |
[10:25] | Your board of review hearing is the day after tomorrow. | 审查委员会的听证会后天开庭 |
[10:27] | I suggest you call your union reps | 我建议你打电话给你的工会代表 |
[10:29] | And start looking into career alternatives. | 准备换个职业吧 |
[10:33] | Wait a se… hang on. | 等等…等等 |
[10:35] | This isn’t the first time | 这已经不是你第一次 |
[10:37] | That you and I have squared off, | 和我对着干了 |
[10:38] | So what exactly is your beef with me? | 其实是你对我有偏见吧 |
[10:41] | My gender? My race? | 我的性别还是种族 |
[10:43] | What? | 到底是什么 |
[10:45] | Your arrogance. | 你的傲慢 |
[11:01] | Lundy’s trinity books. | 蓝迪关于逢三杀手的小本子 |
[11:03] | Lundy ran down lots of suspects over the years | 这些年来 蓝迪逮捕了不少罪犯 |
[11:05] | who looked like they might be trinity. | 他们都有可能是逢三杀手 |
[11:10] | Here. | 这个 |
[11:12] | Stan Beaudry. | 斯坦·博德里 |
[11:15] | A long-haul trucker based right here in Miami. | 长途托运卡车司机 现在就在迈阿密 |
[11:18] | Travels all over the country. | 全国各地跑 |
[11:21] | Arrested for killing a prostitute with a crowbar, | 因用铁锹杀害一名妓女 |
[11:24] | Left her on the side of the highway. | 而后将她弃尸在公路边 最后被捕 |
[11:27] | The chain of custody on the crowbar was contaminated. | 物证在监管过程中出了差错 |
[11:29] | They dropped the case. | 他们放弃了这个案子 |
[11:30] | So he’s ours. | 那么交给我们吧 |
[11:36] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[11:50] | What the fuck? | 他妈的干什么 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry, is, uh, is this your house? | 对不起 这是你家吗 |
[11:57] | Fuck yeah, this is my house. | 他妈的 这当然是我家了 |
[11:58] | I made a mistake. | 我弄错了 |
[11:59] | I thought it was my friend’s place. | 我以为这是我朋友的家 |
[12:00] | So you’re breaking into your friend’s place? | 你想非法闯入你朋友的家吗 |
[12:02] | – No. – You were gonna steal my shit. | -不是 -你是要偷我东西吧 |
[12:05] | I assure you, I was not going to steal your shit. | 我向你保证 我没有想偷你的东西 |
[12:12] | No, you ain’t going anywhere, old man. | 你逃不掉了 老家伙 |
[12:14] | All right? I got your license plate number. | 好了 我记住你的车牌号了 |
[12:15] | I’m gonna call the cops. | 我要叫警察 |
[12:26] | Sorry I’m late. It’s just one of those days. | 不好意思迟到了 经常这么忙 |
[12:28] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:29] | You’re here now, so… | 来了就好 那么 |
[12:30] | Uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:34] | – It’s work. One sec. – All right. | -工作 一会儿就好 -没事 |
[12:36] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[12:39] | Uh, can it wait? | 不能等会儿吗 |
[12:41] | I’m kind of in | 我现在有点 |
[12:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | Yeah, no, I’ll be there. | 不了 我直接过去 |
[12:47] | Let me guess. Crime scene? | 我猜猜 凶案现场吗 |
[12:49] | Dexter, we have an appointment. | 德克斯特 我们约好了哎 |
[12:51] | I know, but it’s– it’s an emergency. | 我知道 不过这是紧急状况 |
[12:53] | – So is this. – Why? | -我也有紧急状况 -为什么 |
[12:55] | We’re doing better. | 我们之间已经有所改善 |
[12:57] | I’m… | 我对你… |
[12:59] | Being all open, and… | 毫无保留而且 |
[13:02] | I kissed Elliot. | 我吻了埃利奥特 |
[13:06] | What? | 什么 |
[13:08] | Well, actually, uh, he kissed me, mostly. | 其实很大程度上是他吻了我 |
[13:12] | Look, I was waiting to tell you in therapy. | 我打算在吃饭的时候告诉你的 |
[13:17] | So let’s just go to our session, so that we– | 所以请继续我们的谈话 那我们就可以 |
[13:19] | No, I told you, I can’t. | 不行 跟你说了我现在没时间 |
[13:20] | Dexter, please. | 德克斯特 求你了 |
[13:23] | I got to get to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[13:30] | I came over to borrow his lawnmower. | 我是来向他借剪草机的 |
[13:32] | I–I saw him through the window. | 我看见他趴在窗口 |
[13:34] | The door was unlocked. | 门又没锁 |
[13:35] | Bruising around the neck. Our guy was choked. | 颈部有瘀伤 窒息而死 |
[13:41] | Hey, uh, how was, uh, Lunch therapy with Rita? | 和丽塔的午餐疗法怎么样 |
[13:45] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[13:46] | Vince, stop reading my desktop calendar. | 文斯不要再偷看我的日程表 |
[13:49] | Impact marks here on the floor. | 地板上有撞击的痕迹 |
[13:51] | You can talk to me, you know. | 你可以跟我谈谈 |
[13:53] | Actually, multiple impact marks. | 应该说是多处有撞击痕迹 |
[13:58] | Somebody smashed his head against the floor. | 有人按住他的头撞击地板 |
[14:01] | I saw Rita kissing another dude at thanksgiving, okay? | 非得我说在感恩节那天看见丽塔吻了别人吗 |
[14:05] | I know. She told me. | 我知道 她跟我说了 |
[14:06] | Oh, thank christ. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[14:07] | We’ve lived next door five, six years. | 我们已经做了五六年的邻居了 |
[14:10] | And what’s his name? | 他的名字是什么 |
[14:11] | Kyle. Uh, Kyle Butler. | 凯尔 凯尔·巴特勒 |
[14:17] | Arthur Mitchell’s in Miami, | 亚瑟·米切尔在迈阿密 |
[14:18] | And he’s looking for me. | 他在找我 |
[14:24] | Another death of an innocent man | 又一个无辜者命丧黄泉 |
[14:26] | That I’m responsible for. | 而这一切因我而起 |
[14:35] | Shoes. And more shoes. | 鞋子 这么多鞋子 |
[14:38] | Man, Christine has a lot of shoes. | 哥们儿 克莉丝汀的鞋子可真多 |
[14:40] | Shoes. Shoes. | 鞋子 鞋子 |
[14:44] | Shoes. | 还是鞋子 |
[14:45] | Not shoes. | 这可不是鞋子 |
[14:49] | Des Moines, Denver, San francisco. | 得梅因 丹佛 旧金山 |
[14:55] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[14:58] | These are all cities in Lundy’s books | 这些都是蓝迪小册子里描写的城市 |
[15:01] | Where Trinity killed. | 逢三杀手在这些地方都曾犯下杀戮 |
[15:06] | Look how it’s signed. | 看这署名 |
[15:08] | Love, daddy. | 爱你的爸爸 |
[15:09] | Trinity is | 逢三杀手是 |
[15:10] | Christine’s fucking father. | 克莉丝汀的老爸 |
[15:12] | She’s been in contact with him the whole time. | 她和他一直保持联系 |
[15:14] | I knew it. I fuckin’ knew something was off with her. | 我知道 我就知道她脱不了干系 |
[15:17] | It still doesn’t give us Trinity. | 我们还是无从得知逢三杀手的下落 |
[15:18] | No. | 是找不到 |
[15:20] | But it gives us something to make the bitch talk. | 但可以让那贱人开金口 |
[15:55] | Arthur will come here next, | 亚瑟不久就会到来 |
[15:58] | And I’ll be waiting. | 我就在这儿等着 |
[16:38] | Soon as that door closes, it’s over. | 门一关上 一切就到此画上休止符 |
[16:43] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[16:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:48] | See you later. | 再见 |
[16:51] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[16:56] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[17:03] | Not much of a resemblance. | 这可没那么相似 |
[17:05] | At least he’s not looking for Kyle Butler anymore. | 至少他不会再找寻凯尔·巴特勒了 |
[17:08] | San francisco, 1996. | 1996年 旧金山 |
[17:11] | Same cycle. | 相同的周期 |
[17:13] | Girl dies in a bathtub. | 一个女孩死在浴缸里 |
[17:15] | A woman jumps off a building. | 一名女子从楼上摔下 |
[17:17] | A man gets bludgeoned outside of a bar. | 一名男子在酒吧外被人重棒致死 |
[17:21] | There were Trinity killings in every single one of these cities. | 逢三杀手在这其中的每个城市都犯下杀戮 |
[17:30] | Wish you were here. | 真希望你在身旁 |
[17:31] | Love, daddy. | 爱你的爸爸 |
[17:41] | I’ve never seen those before. | 我从未看过这些 |
[17:46] | You planted them. | 这都是你凭空捏造的 |
[17:47] | Are you trying to piss me off more? | 你还想把我惹火吗 |
[17:51] | ‘Cause I’m sure that detective Quinn | 因为我能确保奎因警探 |
[17:54] | will be displeased | 会相当不高兴 |
[17:56] | When he finds out this is why you cozied up to him, | 当他发现你跟他在一起 |
[18:01] | to keep tabs on daddy. | 是帮助你父亲窃取情报 |
[18:03] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[18:05] | I don’t know who my father is. | 我不知道我父亲是谁 |
[18:06] | He is the Trinity killer. | 他就是逢三杀手 |
[18:10] | And he’s been sending you postcards from hell. | 他一直从地狱给你寄明信片 |
[18:15] | You’ve been drafting on us, | 你一直向他通风报信 |
[18:18] | And when you heard Lundy was on to your father, | 当你听说蓝迪追踪你父亲的时候 |
[18:20] | You shot him. | 你用枪射了他 |
[18:32] | I want to talk to my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[18:34] | First smart thing you’ve said all day. | 这是你今天第一件明智之举 |
[18:38] | She lied. | 她说谎 |
[18:38] | Fuck yeah, she lied. | 靠 她说谎 |
[18:40] | Just fucking admit it. | 你他妈的就承认吧 |
[18:41] | You shot me and you killed Lundy. | 你朝我开了枪还杀了蓝迪 |
[18:44] | She fucking used me. | 她利用了我 |
[18:46] | And I fell for it. | 我还为此沉沦 |
[18:48] | For her. | 为了她 |
[18:50] | I’m a fuckin’ asshole. | 我他妈就是一傻瓜 |
[18:52] | Don’t, don’t do that. | 别 别这样 |
[18:54] | – What? – Beat yourself up like that. | -怎样 -那样责备自己 |
[18:56] | Why the fuck not? | 为什么他妈的不啊 |
[19:00] | Because I know where it gets you. | 因为我知道这将会如何影响你 |
[19:02] | I was engaged to the ice truck killer. | 我曾与冰柜车杀手订过婚 |
[19:06] | He cut people up, | 他把人们分尸 |
[19:08] | Drained their blood, | 放干他们的血 |
[19:08] | Wrapped ’em up like bloody fuckin’ Christmas. | 包裹成如同血淋淋的圣诞礼物 |
[19:12] | Engaged. | 我居然同他订婚 |
[19:15] | As in ready to spend the rest of my life. | 还打算同他共度余生 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:19] | So we can play who’s a bigger asshole, | 你经历的这事跟我比 |
[19:22] | But I guarantee you I’ll win. | 是小巫见大巫了 |
[19:24] | We’re keeping Christine overnight again. | 我们今天再关克里斯汀一晚 |
[19:27] | Good. Let her fuckin’ rot. | 好 让她烂在那 |
[19:39] | Stan Beaudry lives off the grid. | 斯坦·博德里与世隔绝 |
[19:42] | A shack in the middle of nowhere. | 偏僻的小屋 |
[19:47] | Lone wolf personified. | 独狼的特点 |
[19:50] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[19:54] | Or is he? | 或者在 |
[20:03] | Look out for an 18-Wheeler | 寻货柜车 |
[20:04] | with a tackle box on the driver’s side door… | 副驾驶位有工具箱 |
[20:16] | Where are you, Mr. Beaudry? | 你在哪 博德里先生 |
[20:27] | Making a delivery in Jacksonville, | 到杰克逊维尔送货 |
[20:29] | Due back late tomorrow. | 明天晚些时候动手 |
[20:31] | Or if I leave now, | 还是我现在动身 |
[20:32] | I can be in Jacksonville by midnight, | 午夜到杰克逊维尔 |
[20:34] | And cut the time… and him… in half. | 节省时间 干掉他 |
[20:37] | You can’t just disappear all night, Dexter. | 你不能就这样一夜不回家 德克斯特 |
[20:39] | Got to get home to your family. | 你得到家人身边去 |
[20:49] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[20:52] | You can’t sleep? | 你怎么不睡觉 |
[20:53] | I stayed up, so we could finish our talk. | 我熬夜想和你说完那件事 |
[20:57] | Can it wait? | 能其它时候说吗 |
[20:58] | I have a huge day tomorrow. | 我明天有很多事 |
[21:00] | No, it can’t. | 不行 |
[21:03] | Are the two of you? | 你们有没有实质性越轨 |
[21:05] | No. | 没有 |
[21:06] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[21:07] | It’s just a huge mistake, | 只是个错误 |
[21:10] | And I am so sorry. | 我太抱歉了 |
[21:12] | Well, okay then. | 没事了 |
[21:14] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[21:17] | Shouldn’t we talk about this? | 我们不应该谈这件事吗 |
[21:19] | I thought we just did. | 不是已经谈完了吗 |
[21:23] | You didn’t say anything. | 你什么也没说啊 |
[21:27] | I’m putting it behind me. | 我把它忘了 |
[21:29] | Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do? | 不是应该这样吗 |
[21:30] | I mean, I’m glad, | 是的 我很高兴 |
[21:32] | But if I were you, | 但如果我是你 |
[21:33] | I would be hurt, angry, disgusted even. | 会很受伤 气愤 甚至抓狂 |
[21:40] | Is that how you want me to feel? | 你想我有这些感觉吗 |
[21:44] | No. | 不 |
[21:46] | Well, good. See? | 好了 |
[21:50] | Everything is okay. | 一切正常 |
[22:08] | You’ve reached Christine Hill. | 我是克里斯汀·希尔 |
[22:10] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[22:28] | Mom’s at work, | 妈妈在工作 |
[22:29] | Kids are at school, | 孩子去上学 |
[22:30] | And for all I know, | 据我所知 |
[22:31] | Trinity’s out there doing | 逢三杀手正在做 |
[22:32] | Exactly what I’m doing at his house | 我在他家做的事 |
[22:35] | Prepping for a kill. | 为谋杀做准备 |
[22:36] | Arthur’s DNA. | 上面有亚瑟的DNA |
[22:39] | If the police search Stan Beaudry’s house | 如果警察搜查斯坦·博德里家 |
[22:41] | And find those, | 就会发现这些东西 |
[22:42] | They’ll think he’s the Trinity killer. | 他们会以为他就是逢三杀手 |
[22:44] | For a while, anyway. | 这样以为一段时间 |
[22:47] | Long enough for me to kill the real Trinity. | 这段时间够我杀掉真的逢三杀手 |
[22:54] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[22:54] | Dexter, I need you at the station. | 德克斯特 到警局来 |
[22:57] | Wow. I, um… | 我… |
[22:59] | Kind of right in the middle of doing some stuff. | 正在做事 |
[23:01] | Any chance Masuka can cover for me? | 能不能让玛稣卡替我 |
[23:02] | No chance at all. Be here. | 不行 快来 |
[23:05] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[23:08] | You’re juggling too many people, Dexter. | 你要应付太多人了 德克斯特 |
[23:11] | I know… Arthur, Beaudry, | 我知道 亚瑟 还有博德里 |
[23:15] | Rita, now Batista… | 丽塔 现在是巴蒂斯塔 |
[23:18] | I’m not talking about them. | 我不是说他们 |
[23:20] | I mean Dexter Morgan… | 我是说德克斯特·摩根 |
[23:22] | Blood tech, husband, father, | 血液法医 丈夫 父亲 |
[23:25] | Serial killer, and now Kyle Butler, extortionist? | 连环杀手 现在是凯尔 勒索者 |
[23:28] | Which one are you? | 你是哪一个 |
[23:31] | All of them. | 他们的合体 |
[23:37] | You still playing “who’s your daddy?” with Christine? | 你还在盘问克里斯汀她父亲是谁吗 |
[23:39] | I thought she’d come clean after spending a night in a cell. | 我以为她一晚上会想通 |
[23:42] | No such luck. | 但运气不佳 |
[23:43] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[23:44] | Before her lawyer gets here, | 她律师来之前 |
[23:46] | Let me take a shot at her. | 我去试试 |
[23:51] | I thought you might want to refuel. | 我想你可能想充充电 |
[23:55] | Breakfast burrito. | 墨西哥卷 |
[23:56] | No, I don’t eat that shit. | 我不吃那垃圾 |
[23:58] | I figured. That’s for me. | 我就知道 那是我的 |
[24:02] | You put some kind of drug in there to make me talk? | 你下了药要我坦白吗 |
[24:05] | You watch way too much TV. | 你电视看太多了 |
[24:09] | I get it, why you did what you did. | 我理解你的所作所为 |
[24:14] | To protect your dad. | 保护父亲 |
[24:17] | I would have done the same thing. | 我也会做同样的事 |
[24:20] | My dad and I were close too. | 我父亲和我也很亲密 |
[24:27] | Actually, we weren’t. | 其实不是 |
[24:31] | I wanted us to be, | 我这样想来着 |
[24:31] | But he never noticed. | 但他从没注意过 |
[24:34] | He was always too busy with my brother and work. | 他总和我哥哥一起 或忙工作 |
[24:36] | Is that why you became a cop? | 你因此而做警察的吗 |
[24:37] | Yes, actually. | 是的 |
[24:41] | You thought that maybe, | 你觉得也许 |
[24:43] | Just maybe, if you became a cop like him, | 仅仅是也许 如果你和他一样当警察 |
[24:46] | He’d give you that approval you’d been so hungry for? | 他会给予你渴望已久的鼓励 |
[24:50] | Well, when you say it like that, | 这句话听起来 |
[24:52] | It sounds like a giant cliche. | 太老套了 |
[24:53] | That’s because it is. | 因为这是事实 |
[24:57] | I don’t want to talk about your daddy issues, okay? | 我不想谈你父亲的事 |
[25:00] | Fine. | 好的 |
[25:02] | Let’s talk about yours. | 说说你的吧 |
[25:06] | Oh, you don’t know anything about me. | 你一点不了解我 |
[25:08] | I know you can still do the right thing. | 但我知道你能改邪归正 |
[25:15] | One day, I grew up. | 有一天 我长大了 |
[25:18] | And I realized my father wasn’t the end-all, | 发现父亲不是最终追求 |
[25:21] | And it didn’t matter what he thought of me, | 他怎么看我无所谓 |
[25:22] | Because I realized I didn’t think that much | 因为我发现 |
[25:24] | Of him anymore either. | 我也不再那么想他 |
[25:33] | You think just because you shared, | 你以为和我分享心事 |
[25:35] | I’m gonna open up? | 我就会敞开心扉吗 |
[25:39] | You watch too much TV. | 你电视看太多了 |
[25:47] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[25:49] | It didn’t. | 不行 |
[25:51] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:52] | Well, her lawyer’s insisting that we let her go. | 他的律师坚持要释放她 |
[25:54] | Let who go? | 放谁走 |
[25:57] | Christine. | 克莉丝汀 |
[25:59] | Well, if she cares enough about her father | 如果她对她爸爸那么关心 |
[26:00] | To lie for him… | 为他说谎 |
[26:01] | He could be her first stop if we cut her loose. | 那她出去之后一定会最先去找她爸爸 |
[26:03] | Lead us right to him. | 那样就直接牵我们向他 |
[26:05] | You take care of this? I got a meeting. | 你能处理好这个吗 我有个会要开 |
[26:10] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[26:12] | This is our witness? | 这就是你们证婚人吗 |
[26:14] | Uh, dexter morgan, | 呃 德克斯特·摩根 |
[26:15] | say hello to judge Belford. | 认识一下这位贝尔福特法官 |
[26:16] | I need you to sign here and here. | 我要你在这里跟这里签个字 |
[26:22] | And can I see some I.D.? | 我能看一下你的身份证吗 |
[26:29] | Well, these are the kind of life sentences | 好了 接下来有点像判无期徒刑 |
[26:30] | I like to hand out. | 我将要读的的审理书 |
[26:32] | Angel, you may kiss the bride. | 安吉儿 你现在可以亲你的妻子了 |
[26:35] | Excuse me, Dex. | 让一下 德克斯 |
[26:41] | And I’m late for my tee time. | 我喝茶的时间要过了 |
[26:45] | Enjoy your life together. | 祝你们婚姻幸福 |
[26:46] | – Thank you. – Thank you. Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 谢谢 |
[26:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:54] | Did you two just get married? | 你们刚刚结婚了吗 |
[26:56] | According to that piece of paper, we did. | 根据这张结婚证明 我们是结婚了 |
[27:00] | You can be the first to congratulate us. | 你可以第一个恭喜我们了 |
[27:01] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[27:03] | That’s what I got called in for? | 那就是你叫我来的原因吗 |
[27:05] | You’re the only one that knows about us. | 你是唯一一个清楚我们关系的人啊 |
[27:06] | Yeah, so keep it to yourself. | 对啊 别到处乱说哦 |
[27:08] | Come here. | 到这边来 |
[27:16] | Patrol just called in. | 巡警刚刚打电话过来 |
[27:17] | Surveillance is up and running on christine hill’s apartment. | 他们已经对克莉丝汀的公寓进行严密监视了 |
[27:19] | Good. Okay. Thanks. | 很好 好了 谢谢啊 |
[27:24] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[27:25] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有事情要做呢 |
[27:28] | Beaudry. | 博德里 |
[27:30] | Breaker 1-9, | 呼叫1-9号 |
[27:31] | This is little chopper | 这里是小斧头 |
[27:32] | Heading north on the 95 big road | 我在95号大道上往北 |
[27:34] | Just north of Miami. | 往迈阿密北部 |
[27:36] | Looking for the 10-20 | 想找10-20号 |
[27:38] | On one stan “the man” beaudry, | 在一辆斯坦·博德里猛男号 |
[27:41] | Driving a black peter car out of j-town. | 开着一辆黑彼得车正从日本城出来 |
[27:47] | Uh, copy, little chopper. | 呃 收到 小斧头 |
[27:48] | Just saw him pulling into Freddy’s truck stop | 刚刚看到他把车停在弗雷迪卡车停车场 |
[27:50] | Off the 91 exit. | 从91号出口出来 |
[27:52] | Thank you, driver. | 谢谢 司机号 |
[28:00] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[28:01] | I’m standing in front of your house, Kyle. | 我正站在你房子前门 凯尔 |
[28:05] | What? | 什么 |
[28:06] | I called the four walls office for your home address. | 我打电话问福利房办公室要你的住址 |
[28:08] | Seems to be johnny’s jet skis. | 看起来是强尼式水上摩托车 |
[28:12] | They’re fun. You should try one. | 那些东西很好玩的 你应该试一下 |
[28:15] | What this tells me is you’ve been lying to me from the very beginning. | 你从一开始就对我说谎 我还能相信你吗 |
[28:19] | Well, in the big scheme of things, | 如果按算计的功力来讲 |
[28:20] | Being a liar isn’t nearly as bad as being a pedophile. | 说谎者可没恋童癖者那么可恶 |
[28:23] | Do not call me that! | 不要叫我恋童者 |
[28:25] | I want my $50,000. | 我要五万块 |
[28:28] | Why should I trust you to be silent | 我凭什么相信在我给你钱之后 |
[28:29] | after I’ve given you the money? | 你会不说出去 |
[28:31] | Here’s what you can trust. | 你可以从这方面来信我 |
[28:32] | If you don’t meet me with the money, | 你如果不给我钱的话 |
[28:33] | I’ll call your family, your school, | 我就把事情抖出来给你家人 学校 |
[28:35] | And then the police. | 然后给警察知道 |
[28:36] | Give me until tomorrow. | 把期限放宽到明天 |
[28:38] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我凭什么能相信你 |
[28:41] | I guess that’s just the world we live in, Kyle. | 我想这个世界要我们相互相信了 凯尔 |
[29:23] | You don’t let me out of here, | 你不放我出去吗 |
[29:24] | I’m gonna kick your fuckin’ ass! | 我等一下揍扁你 |
[29:28] | Aah! you fuck! | 啊 你妈的 |
[29:33] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在对我干什么 |
[29:35] | Normally, we’d have a little chat. | 通常 我们会聊一段时间 |
[29:36] | I’d show you the error of your ways. | 我会告诉你人生中所犯的错误 |
[29:40] | But I’m kind of in a hurry here. | 但是我现在赶时间 |
[29:41] | Oh, I am gonna fuck you up! | 哦 我等一下打死你 |
[29:46] | I’m gonna rip your heart out! | 我待会把你的心脏撕出来 |
[29:48] | Yeah, I heard. | 对了 我听到了 |
[29:50] | I’m gonna gut you like a fuckin’ pig! | 我等一下像猪一样把你五脏六腑撕出来 |
[29:53] | You’ll be sorry that you ever crossed me! | 你到时就会后悔跟我作对 |
[30:08] | I just need to make sure | 我就是要保证 |
[30:10] | The police find Arthur’s DNA. | 警察找到亚瑟的DNA |
[30:17] | When they see this picture of Christine, | 他们看到克莉丝汀的照片的时候 |
[30:19] | They’ll think she’s Beaudry’s daughter. | 他们自然会认为她是博德里的女儿 |
[30:28] | Lundy’s trinity books. | 蓝迪的逢三杀手小本子 |
[30:42] | Thanks. | 太感谢了 |
[30:43] | Only be a minute. | 一下子就好的 |
[30:45] | Mine’s dead. | 我老爸 |
[30:46] | Don’t have a land line. | 不会打长途的 |
[30:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[31:00] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[31:02] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry I haven’t returned your calls. | 很不好意思我没有打回给你 |
[31:06] | I’ve been… | 我在 |
[31:06] | I know where you’ve been. | 我知道你去哪里了 |
[31:07] | Don’t call me anymore. You understand? | 不要再打给我了 你明白吗 |
[31:09] | D-daddy, I just | 爸爸 我只是 |
[31:33] | It’s slightly unbelievable that Beaudry | 博德里那样的人居然会用牙刷 |
[31:35] | would even own a toothbrush, | 太难以置信了 |
[31:37] | But I’m gonna go for it. | 但是我还是要放一个 |
[31:49] | And now, the final piece of the puzzle. | 现在 就是拼图的最后一块 |
[31:56] | I think I’m done. | 我想应该好了 |
[31:58] | Stan Beaudry is now the trinity killer. | 斯坦·博德里现在成了逢三杀手 |
[32:09] | Love thy neighbor. | 我亲爱的邻居 |
[32:12] | Bullshit. | 去他的 |
[32:20] | I should leave it alone. | 我应该不理他的 |
[32:21] | Go inside. | 进屋去 |
[32:23] | Watch the history channel. | 看看历史频道 |
[32:32] | Hey, Elliot. | 埃利奥特 |
[32:37] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[32:42] | Stay the hell away from my wife. | 你离我老婆远点 |
[32:45] | Jesus. Dex… | 天哪 德克斯 |
[32:47] | Aah. Wow. Okay. | 啊 哇 好了 |
[32:50] | Uh, I guess I deserved that. | 我想那是我自己应得的 |
[32:52] | Now, now wait. | 现在等一下 |
[32:53] | I know I’m an asshole, | 我知道我很混蛋 |
[32:54] | But just wait a minute. | 但是先等一下 |
[32:55] | I got caught up in a moment. | 我当时被迷住了 |
[32:58] | Rita’s amazing. | 丽塔真的很漂亮 |
[32:59] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[33:00] | And I’m an idiot. | 我是个笨蛋 |
[33:01] | And if I were you, | 如果我是你的话 |
[33:02] | I would want to kill me too. | 我也会恨不得杀了你 |
[33:05] | Don’t ever touch her again. | 不准你再碰她一根毫毛 |
[33:15] | Your hand. | 用这个敷一下你的手 |
[33:18] | You…saw? | 你都看见了吗 |
[33:20] | I saw. | 是的 |
[33:27] | You’re not mad? | 你不冲我发火吗 |
[33:28] | No. | 不 |
[33:30] | I’m not mad. | 我不生气 |
[33:33] | What are you? | 那你有何感觉 |
[33:36] | Glad. | 喜悦 |
[33:38] | That you cared that much. | 看到你是如此在乎我 |
[33:50] | Can’t believe you hit him, though. | 但我还是难以置信 你居然打了他 |
[33:51] | – I know. – I didn’t see that coming. | -我知道 -毫无征兆 |
[33:53] | I didn’t either. | 我也没想到 |
[34:10] | Professional courtesy dictates | 出于专业礼节 |
[34:12] | We give you a heads up. | 我们决定通知你 |
[34:14] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[34:15] | As in man and wife. | 现在我们的身份是丈夫和妻子 |
[34:19] | Well, I don’t see how that | 我觉得即便如此 |
[34:20] | Changes the facts of the matter. | 情况也不会有任何改变 |
[34:21] | It’s certainly gonna change | 你的起诉内容和背景 |
[34:22] | The context of your accusation. | 当然会发生变化 |
[34:24] | Do you really want to go in front of the board of review | 你当真想针对神圣的婚姻誓词 |
[34:26] | And attack the sacrament of holy matrimony? | 而上奏检查委员会吗 |
[34:28] | The issue here is perjury. | 现在的问题是作伪誓 |
[34:30] | Alleging an affair is one thing, | 搞外遇是另外一回事 |
[34:32] | But now you’d be going after us | 但我们现在遵守家庭价值和准则 |
[34:33] | For embracing the bedrock of family values. | 既是虔诚的天主教徒 |
[34:35] | In heavily catholic, | 又是众多的迈阿密拉丁裔 |
[34:37] | and heavily Latino Miami. | 你却据此而指责我们 |
[34:39] | You’ll come across as a soulless, | 别人会把你看成是一个冷血无情 |
[34:41] | Anti-family schmuck. | 反家庭反社会的蠢货 |
[34:44] | But if that’s what you want to do, | 除非你想这么做 |
[34:46] | We’ll take the fight. | 那我们也奉陪 |
[34:47] | It’s also worth noting | 还值得一提的是 |
[34:48] | That the chief of police met his now wife | 警局高级警官当年是怎样碰巧邂逅了 |
[34:50] | on the job as well. | 一起工作的现任妻子 |
[34:51] | You can lecture him | 你可以指责他 |
[34:53] | On how he is in violation of department protocol. | 他是如何违反部门规则的 |
[34:58] | I can only marvel at the level of cynicism. | 我只是惊讶于你们的玩世不恭 |
[35:03] | Using the institution of marriage as a cheap political ploy. | 居然利用婚姻关系作为廉价的政治伎俩 |
[35:07] | You must be very proud of yourselves | 你们真该为自己感到骄傲 |
[35:08] | For being so clever. | 能想出如此诡计 |
[35:11] | You didn’t give us a lot of options. | 你逼我们别无选择 |
[35:13] | I hope that your life together | 但愿你们的婚姻生活 |
[35:14] | Will not be as empty and as amoral | 不会落到你草率结婚那样 |
[35:17] | As your decision to get married was. | 空虚而无耻 |
[35:27] | We did the right thing. | 我们做得没错 |
[35:31] | Of course we did. | 当然 |
[35:37] | Batista. | 我是巴蒂斯塔 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:41] | We just got a lead on the trinity killer. | 逢三杀手案有了新进展 |
[35:45] | According to this, | 根据记录 |
[35:46] | He had a delivery two days ago in Jacksonville, | 他两天前在杰克逊维尔送货 |
[35:49] | And due back here last night. | 昨晚才回到这里 |
[35:52] | Yeah, well, I’m guessing Christine found a way to warn him off. | 没错 看来克莉丝汀设法事先警告了他 |
[36:05] | Well, hello, Mr. Toothbrush. | 你好啊 牙刷先生 |
[36:09] | Don’t forget Mr. Comb. | 别忘了还有梳子先生哦 |
[36:12] | Oh, yeah. | 这里还有 |
[36:13] | We’ve got some DNA going on in here. | 这上面肯定有DNA |
[36:16] | Great. | 赞 |
[36:29] | Dex, | 德克斯 |
[36:30] | That guy that was bludgeoned, | 那个被棒击的受害人 |
[36:31] | You remember the kind of hammer? | 还记得凶器锤子的型号吗 |
[36:33] | Uh, it was a grant- | 是一把 |
[36:35] | 24-ounce framing hammer? | 24盎司中的锤子吗 |
[36:38] | We got him. | 我们逮到他了 |
[36:40] | It’s a little hard to believe this is the same guy | 难以置信 他30年来从不犯错 |
[36:42] | That never made a mistake in 30 years. | 此时却如此草率 留下证据 |
[36:45] | Oh, I’m sure he made mistakes. | 我想他肯定犯过错 |
[36:47] | We just weren’t looking. | 只是我们没有查到而已 |
[36:51] | A truck stop employee | 一位卡车站的职员 |
[36:53] | Noticed Stan Beaudry’s truck during the night. | 在昨天夜间认出了斯坦·博德里的卡车 |
[36:55] | Preliminary investigations | 初步调查的结果 |
[36:57] | reveals evidence pertinent to the trinity killings. | 揭露了逢三杀手作案的有关证据 |
[36:59] | At this point, | 基于此点 |
[37:00] | We’re trying to locate Mr. Stan Beaudry. | 我们在努力追查斯坦·博德里先生的下落 |
[37:03] | He’s become our number one suspect. | 他现在是我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[37:05] | Stan Beaudry? | 斯坦·博德里 |
[37:14] | – Kyle? – Daddy. | -凯尔吗 -爸爸 |
[37:15] | I told you not to call me. | 我说了 别再打电话给我 |
[37:17] | I’m in trouble, daddy. | 我现在有麻烦 爸爸 |
[37:18] | The police are… | 那些警察 |
[37:20] | You’re putting us both at risk. | 你这样会害我们有危险 |
[37:21] | It isn’t safe for us to talk. | 我们这么通话不安全 |
[37:22] | I’m on a neighbor’s phone. | 我用了邻居的电话 |
[37:24] | I would never do anything | 我不会做出任何 |
[37:25] | To put you in danger. | 会对你不利的行为 |
[37:26] | You already have. | 你已经犯了错 |
[37:27] | You’re a stupid girl! | 你个蠢丫头 |
[37:28] | Always getting in the way. | 总是不断惹麻烦 |
[37:30] | I was protecting you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[37:31] | You’ve ruined everything. | 你把一切都毁了 |
[37:33] | I–I did it because I love you. | 我这么做 只因为我爱你 |
[37:42] | Just, uh… | 只是 |
[37:45] | Just, um… | 求你 |
[37:46] | Meet me. | 让我见见你 |
[37:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:49] | I can get past the cops. | 我能够应付警察 |
[37:50] | I don’t care. It’s not my problem. | 我不在乎 这与我无关 |
[37:53] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[37:55] | You did this to yourself. | 你是自作自受 |
[37:56] | You’re on your own. | 自认活该 |
[37:58] | How could you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[38:02] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[38:04] | I’m sorry, Christine. | 我很抱歉 克莉丝汀 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[38:08] | I’m sorry you were ever born. | 我真希望你从没出生过 |
[38:14] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[38:15] | Do not call me again ever. | 再也不要打电话给我了 |
[38:25] | No electric, no water. | 没有水电供应系统 |
[38:27] | Can’t track him through his utilities. | 无法通过公共设施来追踪他 |
[38:30] | Well, someone needs to take a look in here for– | 派人到那里去查看一下 |
[38:31] | Detective Morgan? | 摩根警探 |
[38:33] | We just got word that Christine Hill | 克莉丝汀·希尔刚刚打电话来 |
[38:34] | Would like to speak with you. | 称要和你谈谈 |
[38:36] | Only you. | 她只和你谈 |
[38:38] | Fuckin’ a. She wants to confess. | 真他妈见鬼 她这是想要坦白 |
[38:39] | – I’m coming with you. – Joey, come on. | -我跟你们一起去 -乔 别这样 |
[38:41] | I’ll stay outside. | 我不进去 |
[38:41] | She won’t even know I’m there. | 她根本不会知道我在外面 |
[38:43] | Let’s go. | 那跟来吧 |
[38:53] | It hasn’t been easy, | 虽然不是很容易 |
[38:55] | But I was able to pull together | 但是我还能勉强凑齐 |
[38:56] | the funds you are demanding, Kyle. | 你要的那个数目 凯尔 |
[38:59] | Well, that’s good news. | 那是好消息 |
[38:59] | That’ll make both our lives a lot easier. | 让我们两个活得轻松一点 |
[39:02] | I will have the money in at 7:00. | 我七点会拿到钱 |
[39:06] | I’ll drop it in the trash container | 然后我会把它们放在 |
[39:08] | nearest the lighthouse at Cape Florida. | 离佛罗里达海角最近灯塔的垃圾箱里 |
[39:10] | That location doesn’t work for me, Arthur. | 亚瑟 我不会去那个地方的 |
[39:13] | The Palmetto Marina on the Miami River. | 我要在迈阿密河上的棕榈小船坞 |
[39:15] | Leave it at the entrance to dock c, | 把钱放在C号码头的入口处 |
[39:18] | Make it 8:00. | 定在八点 |
[39:20] | You’re the boss, Kyle. | 你说了算 凯尔 |
[39:23] | Glad you understand. | 很高兴你能理解我 |
[39:25] | I’ll see you at 8:00. | 八点见 |
[39:29] | I’ll see you in 15 minutes, | 我会在十五分钟后见到你 |
[39:31] | Because I know exactly where that music is coming from, | 因为电话那头的音乐透露了你在哪 |
[39:33] | And why you’re there… | 还有你为什么会去那 |
[39:35] | Unfinished business. | 未完成的任务 |
[39:39] | Christine, it’s Detective Morgan. | 克里斯汀 我是摩根警探 |
[39:40] | Open up. | 开门 |
[39:50] | Over there. | 坐那吧 |
[40:06] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你有什么要跟我说的吧 |
[40:10] | That motherfucker. | 那个狗娘养的 |
[40:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:13] | Quinn? Because he had nothing to do… | 奎恩吗 他跟这事没任何… |
[40:14] | No, not Quinn. My dad. | 不是奎恩 是我爸爸 |
[40:20] | Christine, you can stop protecting him. | 克里斯汀 你不要再保护他了 |
[40:24] | We have his name. | 我们已经知道他的名字了 |
[40:27] | That’s bullshit. | 你在说谎 |
[40:29] | We know he’s Stan Beaudry. | 我们知道他叫斯坦·博德里 |
[40:40] | Just tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[40:43] | I tried to be a good daughter. | 我试着当一个好女儿 |
[40:46] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[40:50] | Make him love me. | 让他爱我 |
[40:54] | But he hates me. | 但他却恨我入骨 |
[40:58] | You don’t need him to love you. | 你不需要他的爱 |
[41:03] | He’s a killer. | 他是个杀手 |
[41:04] | He is. He is. | 如假包换 |
[41:06] | He’s a killer. | 他就是个杀手 |
[41:08] | He made his own choices. | 他选择了他的人生 |
[41:09] | And I’m just like him. | 而我是有其父必有其女 |
[41:12] | You’re not. | 你跟他不一样 |
[41:13] | I am. | 我是 |
[41:18] | Your dad was a cop, right? | 你爸爸是警察 不是吗 |
[41:24] | so you said, “hey, I’ll be a cop too. | 你说 “我也要成为一个警察 |
[41:28] | Maybe then he’ll love me.” | 或许这样 他就会爱我” |
[41:35] | You know what I did? | 你知道我干了什么吗 |
[41:39] | I shot you. | 我开枪射伤了你 |
[41:45] | I killed Lundy. | 我射杀了蓝迪 |
[41:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
[42:05] | Let’s just get you to the station. | 我们一起去警察局 |
[42:09] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[42:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[42:25] | I came here to do a job. | 我来这是了解案子 |
[42:27] | I came here to take you in | 就蓝迪的死来缉捕你 |
[42:29] | And to get justice for Lundy, | 将你绳之以法 |
[42:30] | But forgive you? | 但是原谅你 |
[42:32] | Fuck you. | 亏你说得出 |
[42:39] | Let’s just get to the station. | 我们现在去警察局吧 |
[42:41] | Wait. No, don’t! don’t! | 等等 别 别 |
[42:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[42:46] | Quinn, don’t. | 奎恩 别进去 |
[43:09] | I’ve searched the entire fucking arcade. | 整个游乐场我都找遍了 |
[43:12] | Where are you, Arthur? | 你去哪了 亚瑟 |
[43:18] | Hey, Deb. | 喂 黛比 |
[43:19] | Where are you? | 你去哪了 |
[43:20] | Just taking care of business. | 在做我自己的事 |
[43:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[43:23] | Trinity’s daughter just confessed to everything. | 逢三杀手的女儿刚刚供认了所有的罪行 |
[43:28] | And then killed herself. | 然后畏罪自杀 |
[43:30] | In front of me. | 还是在我面前 |
[43:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:34] | I’m in one piece. | 我还撑得住 |
[43:37] | Could really use some family right about now, | 真的需要家人的安慰 |
[43:39] | And you’re it. | 而就是你这个哥哥 |
[43:40] | Who am I right now? | 我现在是谁 |
[43:41] | Dexter Morgan, serial killer, | 连环杀手德克斯特·摩根 |
[43:44] | Or Dexter Morgan, brother? | 还是哥哥德克斯特·摩根 |
[43:48] | I’m on my way. | 我马上回来 |
[44:22] | I need to be a good brother now | 我现在必须要扮演一个好哥哥的角色 |
[44:23] | So that I can be a good serial killer later. | 只有这样以后才能继续当一个出色的连环杀手 |
[44:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[44:51] | Could you tell me if there’s a Kyle Butler working here? | 能否问下这里是否有个叫凯尔·巴特勒的员工 |
[44:54] | sure. | 当然可以 |
[45:00] | Mm, sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:01] | There’s no one by that name. | 没人叫这个名字 |
[45:03] | My mistake. | 我弄错了 |
[45:22] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[45:23] | You’re good. | 你可以进去了 |
[45:47] | I’m afraid to erase his name. | 我很害怕擦去他的名字 |
[45:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:59] | ‘Cause then this is all over. | 因为意味着一切都结束了 |
[46:04] | I guess it is. | 我想是的 |
[46:09] | And Frank’s still dead. | 弗兰克也没有活过来 |
[46:11] | Yeah. He is. | 对 他没有 |
[46:18] | I mean, I’m not stupid. | 我不是傻 |
[46:25] | I knew finding his killer | 我知道找出了杀死他的凶手 |
[46:26] | wouldn’t bring him back, but… | 不能让他复生 但是… |
[46:35] | I thought it would bring something. | 我以为可以给我些安慰 |
[46:48] | You want me to do it? | 你要我帮你擦吗 |
[46:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[46:58] | No. | 算了吧 |
[47:07] | I’ve got it. | 还是我来 |
[47:56] | Hey, hang tough, Hermano. | 坚强点 老兄 |
[48:54] | My, my. | 天 天 |
[49:13] | Why, Mr. Beaudry, | 为什么是博德里先生 |
[49:17] | You’ve done me a kindness. | 你简直是救了我一命 |
[49:36] | No. | 不 |
[50:04] | Hello… | 你好 |
[50:06] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |