时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | You were face-to-face with Carlos Fuentes, right? | 你和卡洛斯·富恩特斯照过面的吧 |
[00:16] | So that means he knows that we’re on to him. | 就是说那家伙知道我们盯上了他 |
[00:18] | Tell me why they would ever return to this club. | 这样他们干嘛还要去这家夜店 |
[00:20] | You have one more night at Club Mayan. | 玛雅那里你只有一晚的时间 |
[00:22] | Make something happen. | 快点拿下 |
[00:25] | This is Yasmin Aragon. | 这位是雅斯敏·阿拉贡 |
[00:27] | If we agree to drop her drug charges, | 如果我们同意取消对她的毒品起诉 |
[00:29] | she thinks she can get the Fuentes brothers in the club. | 她认为她可以把富恩特斯兄弟引到夜店来 |
[00:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[00:34] | I thought you might want a debriefing | 我猜玛雅行动前你会不会 |
[00:36] | before we hit Club Mayan. | 想和我”探讨探讨” |
[00:38] | Um, it’s sort of not a good time. | 呃 这会不行 |
[00:41] | This is Stan Liddy. | 这位是斯坦·利迪 |
[00:42] | You are boning our target’s sister? | 你泡你猎物的妹子啊 |
[00:45] | Just tell me what you found out on Dexter Morgan. | 行了 说德克斯特·摩根什么情况 |
[00:48] | You fucked everything up, Boyd. | 但是你把一切都弄砸了 博伊德 |
[00:50] | Boyd Fowler. Hobbies: | 博伊德·福勒 爱好: |
[00:52] | – Self-improvement… – Take it! | -自我修炼 -“去争取” |
[00:55] | and storing women in formaldehyde. | 把女人泡在福尔马林 |
[00:57] | Every one of these barrels has a body in it. | 这每个桶里都有具女尸 |
[00:59] | Boyd wasn’t the only one who did this to me. | 博伊德并不是唯一这样残害我的 |
[01:02] | There were others. | 还有别人 |
[01:03] | I shot one of them. | 我杀了一个 |
[01:04] | Dexter, what do I do? | 德克斯特 我该怎么办 |
[01:06] | That last fucking bitch is alive. | 最后搞的那个婊子他妈的还活着 |
[01:10] | They’re gonna find you. | 他们会找到你 |
[01:13] | Some experiences are so big they change your DNA. | 这些经历如此震撼以至于改变了你的基因 |
[01:16] | I’m gonna have to find the rest of them, | 我不得不去寻找其他伤害我的人 |
[01:17] | because that’s the only way that I can feel this peace again. | 因为只有那样我心里才能回归平静 |
[01:20] | I can’t get revenge for Rita’s death, | 我无法为丽塔的死复仇 |
[01:23] | but I can help Lumen avenge what was done to her. | 但我可以帮助卢蒙找回公道 |
[01:27] | How many more were there? | 伤害你的人 还剩下几个 |
[03:26] | It’s been over a month since I freed Lumen from Boyd’s, | 我从博伊德手上救下卢蒙已经一个多月了 |
[03:30] | but she’s still reliving it every day. | 可她每天还是被那梦魇所困 |
[03:32] | Hey. I brought food. | 嗨 我带了吃的 |
[03:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:41] | Have you eaten? | 吃东西了吗 |
[03:42] | I ate this morning. | 早晨吃过 |
[03:44] | Well, now it’s night. | 可现在都晚上了 |
[03:46] | Eat some more. | 再吃点 |
[03:50] | You’re very… controlling. | 你真是喜欢控制 |
[03:53] | When I need to be. | 有时候没办法 |
[03:59] | So what else? | 还有别的吗 |
[04:02] | Details would help. | 越详细越好 |
[04:07] | Besides the ones that we’ve already… | 除了那几个被我们… |
[04:10] | taken care of… | 收拾掉的 |
[04:12] | There was watch guy. | 还有个手表男 |
[04:14] | “Watch guy”? | 手表男 |
[04:16] | I would be tied to a chair…blindfolded. | 他们把我绑在椅子上 蒙了眼睛 |
[04:21] | Sometimes I didn’t even know if he was there | 有时我甚至都不知道那家伙在不在身边 |
[04:23] | until I’d hear this watch by my ear. | 直到耳边出现他那手表声 |
[04:28] | And then he’d lean in and whisper, | 然后他会靠过来低声嘟囔 |
[04:30] | “Tick, tick, tick. | “滴答 滴答” |
[04:33] | That’s the sound of your life running out.” | “生命帷幕 就此落下” |
[04:38] | Okay. Anyone else? | 好吧 还有谁 |
[04:43] | Suit and tie. | 西装男 |
[04:46] | He’d take off his jacket and fold it | 他会脱掉上衣 认真叠起来 |
[04:50] | very carefully and then lay it on a chair, | 然后再放到椅子上 |
[04:53] | like he didn’t want to mess it up. | 像是不想弄皱了 |
[04:58] | The suit guy I’d know. | 西装男我看到了 |
[04:59] | He always took the blindfold off. | 他每次都会摘了我眼罩 |
[05:03] | I guess he thought I’d be dead soon. | 我想他以为我活不了多久 |
[05:05] | He was wrong. | 可他错了 |
[06:07] | So what do we do now? | 现在我们怎么做 |
[06:09] | How do we find them? | 我们怎么找出他们 |
[06:10] | I’m not sure “We” is the operating word here. | “我们”这词好像用的不对吧 |
[06:12] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[06:14] | We’re doing this together. | 我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[06:15] | Lumen, what I do, I do alone. | 卢蒙 我一直都单独行动 |
[06:18] | I don’t need a partner. | 不需要搭档 |
[06:20] | I said I’d help you, but… | 我是说要帮你 可… |
[06:21] | Fine. Forget it. | 行 那算了 |
[06:24] | Forget it? | 算了? |
[06:26] | There’s no point to it then. | 这样还有什么意义 |
[06:27] | You want these men brought to justice. | 是你要让这帮家伙血债血偿 |
[06:30] | Yeah, and I can’t go to the cops because of you. | 没错 可因为你我才没法报官的 |
[06:33] | So you’re gonna have to be a little flexible here. | 所以现在你应该有所变通 |
[06:38] | I want to be a part of this. | 这事得算我一份 |
[06:43] | We’ll see. | 先看看吧 |
[07:03] | Gracias. | 谢了 |
[07:20] | I need to get home to Harrison. | 我得回家看哈里森了 |
[07:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | The other part of your life. | 过你另一半生活 |
[07:27] | There is no other part to Lumen’s life. | 可卢蒙却没有另一半的生活 |
[07:30] | This is all she has. | 这就是她的全部 |
[07:34] | Even so, I can’t bring her into my world. | 即便如此 我也不能把她扯进来 |
[07:37] | There’s no place for her. | 容纳不下她了 |
[07:39] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:50] | I feel like I’m dropping off my prom date. | 这感觉就像抛下了自己的舞伴 |
[07:54] | Except this is my house and my wife is dead | 要不是我的房子 加上妻子遇害 |
[07:56] | and I have no idea where Lumen fits into my world | 我还真不知把卢蒙安顿在哪里 |
[07:58] | and this is all so weird. | 这一切真是玄妙 |
[08:03] | Exactly like my prom. | 确实感觉她就像我的舞伴 |
[08:16] | Our level of national debt is unsustainable. | 我们的国债规模已经堪忧 |
[08:23] | …where independent producers | …自营制造企业被养尊处优的 |
[08:25] | are weighed down by parasitic non-producers, | 非制造部门压榨得难堪重负 |
[08:28] | a Democratic president and a Democratic congress… | 代表民主党的总统和国会… |
[08:38] | You’re just in time. | 你回来的正好 |
[08:49] | Hey, good night, buddy. | 嗨 宝宝 晚安喽 |
[08:52] | Saint Brigid, circle us with your light | 愿圣布里吉德的神光护佑我们 |
[08:54] | so that no darkness shall overcome our world. | 让我们远离黑暗 |
[08:58] | Sleep well, little one. | 好宝宝 睡觉觉 |
[09:01] | That’s either a Saint or the most boring | 假若这不是圣物的话 |
[09:04] | action figure I’ve ever seen. | 那就是我见过最差劲的人偶 |
[09:05] | Is that yours? | 你的吗 |
[09:07] | It’s Saint Brigid. | 这是圣布里吉德 |
[09:13] | To watch over you while you sleep. | 在睡觉时候庇护人类 |
[09:22] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:36] | He doesn’t need Saint Brigid. | 宝宝可不需要什么守护神 |
[09:39] | He has father Dexter. | 他父亲是无敌的德克斯特 |
[09:47] | Why are you up so early? | 起这么早干嘛 |
[09:49] | Gym. | 健身 |
[09:54] | But how about it? | 这样行吗 |
[09:55] | You know? | 你看 |
[09:57] | I mean, we don’t have to live here. | 咱俩又没必要这么麻烦 |
[09:59] | We could get a new place together. | 可以找个新房子住在一起 |
[10:06] | Morgan. | 我是摩根 |
[10:10] | I’m homicide. | 我是凶杀组的 |
[10:11] | I don’t do traffic accidents. | 交通肇事我们不管 |
[10:14] | Wow. | 哦 |
[10:15] | Uh, text me the address. | 那把地址用短信发过来 |
[10:18] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[10:19] | Dead people. | 有人死了 |
[10:21] | You’re gonna get the same call. | 马上你也会接到通知 |
[10:22] | We’re all getting called in. | 正在集合人马 |
[10:23] | Why didn’t you tell them I’m here? | 你干嘛不告他们我在这里 |
[10:25] | Because I’m not here. | 因为我又不在 |
[10:28] | Basically, nobody knows we’re seeing each other. | 主要是没人知道咱俩在一起 |
[10:30] | I just want to keep it that way. | 我也觉得这样最好 |
[10:33] | Wow, baby. You say the sweetest things. | 宝贝 你可真贴心 |
[10:37] | Can we at least drive in together? | 那我们总能一起开过去吧 |
[10:38] | Yeah, and then we’ll go to Disney World | 行啊 然后去逛迪斯尼 |
[10:40] | and we’ll ride all the roller coasters | 所有过山车统统坐上一遍 |
[10:42] | and we’ll hold hands. | 还要十指相扣 |
[10:46] | I don’t even know what that means. | 女人说起话可真深奥 |
[11:00] | Whatever it is… It’s big. | 不论怎么回事 都是桩大案子 |
[11:11] | – Dexter. – Hey, sergeant. | -德克斯特 -嗨 警司 |
[11:13] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[11:15] | You haven’t been listening to the news? | 你没听新闻吗 |
[11:17] | Uh, weather channel. | 听天气台了 |
[11:19] | High-pressure system coming in. | 高压气团正在进入 |
[11:23] | What have we got? | 什么情况么 |
[11:31] | We got her… And her… | 女尸 女尸 |
[11:34] | And her… And her… | 又是女尸 还是女尸 |
[11:37] | And her. | 都他妈的女尸 |
[11:38] | The girls in the barrels. How could this be? | 是桶里的那些姑娘 这怎么可能 |
[11:42] | Someone tried to move them. | 一定有人抬出来的 |
[11:45] | Where’s the driver? | 司机呢 |
[11:47] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这便是我们要找的了 |
[11:48] | He took off. | 已经溜之大吉 |
[11:51] | Go do your thing. | 干你的吧 |
[11:54] | It’s the blood guy, but we got no blood. | 他是搞血迹的 可这里又没有血 |
[11:56] | We don’t know what we’ve got. | 我们也不知道能有什么 |
[11:58] | Yeah, what is this gunk? | 这粘液是什么 |
[12:00] | It’s formalin. Liquid formaldehyde. | 福尔马林 甲醛的水溶液 |
[12:03] | Why? | 干嘛用的 |
[12:04] | An embalming agent. | 尸体防腐剂 |
[12:06] | Because it was only applied topically, | 由于只是接触性生效 |
[12:07] | the internal organs of the cadavers | 因此尸体内部的组织不断腐烂 |
[12:09] | continued to putrefy and leak out of the various | 然后从体腔各个出口排出 |
[12:11] | bodily orifices, becoming congealed | 当腐烂组织与福尔马林接触后发生反应 |
[12:13] | once they came in contact with the formalin. | 便会产生这种胶质粘液 |
[12:15] | That’s what’s on your shoe. | 所以你鞋底就是那些 |
[12:16] | Congealed organ. | 液化的人体组织 |
[12:20] | What kind of sick fuck are we dealing with? | 我们整天都碰到什么他妈变态佬啊 |
[12:22] | I’m just the blood guy. | 我不过是个血迹佬 |
[12:24] | We’ve got five victims. | 遇害者五名 |
[12:26] | All female, all blonde, | 均为女性 金发 |
[12:28] | all between the ages of 20 and 35, I’m guessing. | 按目测 年龄介于20至35之间 |
[12:31] | They’re covered in bruises, contusions, whip marks. | 遇难者身上有瘀伤 挫伤 鞭痕 |
[12:34] | Looks like they went through some special kind of hell. | 就跟从地狱里爬出来一样 |
[12:37] | We’ll get fingerprints off them once we get ’em | 等运到鉴证科后 |
[12:39] | to the M.E.’s office. | 我们会采集指纹 |
[12:40] | I heard the driver took off. | 听说司机跑了 |
[12:42] | Yeah, we’ve got the guy that hit him. | 嗯 撞他那醉鬼逮到了 |
[12:43] | He was drunk off his freaking ass. | 那家伙喝得昏天黑地 |
[12:45] | He said he saw some guy jump out and start running, | 说是看到有人下车便跑 |
[12:47] | but that’s as detailed as his description gets. | 再没什么新鲜的了 |
[12:50] | “Some guy.” | 只说”有个人” |
[12:51] | That means he’s still mine to find. | 就是说还是我的猎物 |
[12:58] | Or Vince Masuka’s. | 或者文斯·玛稣卡的 |
[13:01] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:03] | Hey, Dex. | 嗨 德克斯 |
[13:06] | That’s some pretty crazy shit, huh? | 还真是个重口味的啊 |
[13:08] | Yeah, crazy shit. What do you got? | 嗯 非常重 你什么线索 |
[13:10] | Uh… | 呃… |
[13:13] | One men’s suit jacket, size 40. | 有套40码的男式上衣 |
[13:17] | Did you fold it or was it already like that? | 是你叠的还是原本那样 |
[13:19] | I bagged it as I found it. | 我看到就直接装袋了 |
[13:23] | I also got fingerprints galore. | 指纹大大的有 |
[13:24] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[13:26] | Except for the steering wheel. | 就是方向盘上没有 |
[13:27] | Somebody gave it a quick wipe. | 被人匆匆抹掉了 |
[13:29] | I’ll get the vehicle back to the lab | 我会把这车弄回局里 |
[13:31] | and we’ll give it a more thorough going-over. | 咱们到时再好好看看 |
[13:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:40] | So much for keeping my lives separate. | 这下子分身术是玩儿不转了 |
[13:49] | Yeah, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[13:51] | What you doing, boy? Sleeping late? | 帅哥干嘛呢 没睡好吧 |
[13:53] | Your buddy Dexter Morgan, you asked me | 你那个德克斯特·摩根老兄 |
[13:54] | – to keep an eye on him. – Yeah? | -就你让我盯着那个 -怎么了 |
[13:56] | And? | 有发现 |
[13:58] | Well, he’s got some cutie up at his house. | 这小子金屋藏娇 |
[13:59] | He even took down the “For Sale” sign. | 连”此房待售”的牌子都摘了 |
[14:01] | What’s this girl look like? | 那妞长什么样 |
[14:03] | Blonde, average height, late 20s. | 金发 普通身高 差不多奔三了 |
[14:05] | Slim, pretty? | 身材苗条 略有姿色对吗 |
[14:07] | That’d be her. | 就是这样的 |
[14:08] | Find out who she is. | 查查她的身份 |
[14:09] | You betcha. | 没问题 |
[14:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[14:14] | I saw the news. | 我看到新闻 |
[14:16] | I knew what it was. I had to come. | 我知道是怎么回事 我必须来 |
[14:17] | No, you didn’t have to come. | 不 你可以不来 |
[14:18] | Dexter, I was supposed to be one of those girls. | 德克斯特 我差点就成了她们中的一员 |
[14:21] | Look, it’s not safe for you here. | 你出现在这里不安全 |
[14:23] | They could be watching. | 他们可能在监视 |
[14:24] | What is this? | 什么监视 |
[14:27] | What does it mean? | 你在说什么 |
[14:28] | It means they’re on the run. | 他们已经开始行动了 |
[14:30] | You need to go. | 你该离开这里 |
[14:42] | Will you give me… Thank you. | 帮忙递给我 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Shit a brick and fuck me with it. | 我勒个去 |
[14:55] | You’re never gonna guess who this truck is registered to. | 你绝对猜不到这卡车是在谁的名下 |
[14:58] | Jordan Chase. | 乔丹·切斯 |
[15:01] | Jordan Chase is a very smart guy. | 乔丹·切斯可是大名人 |
[15:07] | His first book made me realize | 他出的第一本书 |
[15:09] | how I’d been putting all these limitations on myself. | 让我意识到了我一直在限制自己的天赋 |
[15:11] | I mean, I’ve listened to all his CDs. | 我听了他所有的碟 |
[15:15] | So did Boyd Fowler. | 博伊德·福勒也是 |
[15:17] | You think Jordan could have been driving that truck? | 你觉得当时开车的可能是乔丹吗 |
[15:19] | What? | 什么 |
[15:20] | No way. | 不可能 |
[15:22] | First off, that jacket is nice, | 首先 那件外套是不错 |
[15:24] | but not that nice. | 但不是顶级货色 |
[15:26] | Jordan wears nothing but the best. | 乔丹只穿顶级的 |
[15:29] | That’s part of his thing. | 他就是这样的人 |
[15:31] | If you think you deserve something, | 要是你觉得那是你应得的 |
[15:33] | then take it. | 就去争取 |
[15:39] | I’ve lifted two dozen fingerprints | 我采到二十几枚指纹 |
[15:41] | and they all seem to belong to the same person. | 全都属于同一个人 |
[15:44] | And whoever they belong to, | 无论那个人是谁 |
[15:46] | he’s not in the AFIS database. | 他都不在指纹数据库里面 |
[15:49] | Dead end. | 死胡同 |
[15:52] | Ooh, a hair. | 噢 一根头发 |
[16:01] | And another one. | 还有一根 |
[16:06] | It’s not often I’m in competition with my own people, | 我通常不会跟自己人比赛 |
[16:09] | but getting the identity of the driver of the truck | 但只有先于他们 |
[16:11] | and getting to him before they do | 获取司机的身份 |
[16:13] | is the only way I can give Lumen what I promised. | 才能做我当初对卢蒙的承诺 |
[16:20] | All I get is a fucking computer. | 联系到的就是台该死的答录机 |
[16:23] | I can order Jordan Chase books. | 我可以订购乔丹·切斯的书 |
[16:24] | I can order Jordan Chase CDs, | 可以订购乔丹·切斯的碟 |
[16:26] | but I can’t talk to an actual person. | 就是不能和他本人谈 |
[16:29] | Jordan Chase is a really popular man, you know? | 乔丹·切斯真的很有名 |
[16:31] | He travels the world giving his little | 他巡回世界 |
[16:34] | touchy-feely seminars. | 去做他那触动人心的讲座 |
[16:35] | He’s probably not even in Miami right now. | 他现在说不定都不在迈阿密 |
[16:37] | I’ve left messages all over. | 我留下了信息 |
[16:38] | If I don’t hear back soon, I’m gonna kick their door in. | 他要是不尽快回复我 我就踹开他家门 |
[16:40] | What about you? Anything? | 你呢 有什么进展吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah, we’ve I.D.’d two of the girls | 我从两个女受害者的指纹 |
[16:44] | off their fingerprints. | 查出了她们的身份 |
[16:46] | One was a schoolteacher from Wisconsin. | 一个在威斯康星州当老师 |
[16:48] | She came out here on vacation two years ago. | 她两年前来这里度假 |
[16:51] | Never heard from again. | 之后就失踪了 |
[16:52] | The other one worked on a cruise ship that was docked here. | 另一个在停靠在迈阿密的巡回游轮上工作 |
[16:55] | She disappeared just over a year ago. | 她一年前失踪 |
[16:58] | Yeah, these were good girls, you know? | 这些都是正派女孩 |
[17:01] | One was 26, one was 29. | 一个26岁 一个29岁 |
[17:03] | Nothing on the other three? | 另外三个没查到 |
[17:05] | No, I’m going through the missing person databases. | 没有 我查过失踪人口数据库 |
[17:08] | Put their photographs out there. | 贴了她们的照片上去 |
[17:09] | DNA? | DNA呢 |
[17:10] | It’s being run now. | 结果还没出来 |
[17:11] | Looking for direct hits and familial hits. | 在查找血亲比对和相似比对 |
[17:14] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[17:15] | I heard about this two-bedroom place on Brickell. | 我听说布里克尔有个两室的房子 |
[17:18] | Upper unit, right on the water. | 高层 就在海边 |
[17:20] | Thought we could take a look. | 我想可以去看一下 |
[17:21] | This is not a workplace conversation, | 这可不是在工作时该说的 |
[17:23] | so please just shut up. | 所以请闭嘴 |
[17:24] | All I’m saying is, is this place is going fast. | 我的意思是那房子很抢手 |
[17:27] | Listen, please, just not here. | 别在这里说 |
[17:28] | You two… | 你们俩 |
[17:31] | Now. | 过来 |
[17:36] | Shit. | 靠 |
[17:38] | Think she knows about us? | 她知道我们的事了 |
[17:48] | Is this about… | 这是关于 |
[17:49] | The Santa Muerte case. | 圣徒死神的案子 |
[17:53] | I thought that was dead. | 我以为那案子陷入僵局了 |
[17:54] | Well, now it’s alive. Barely. | 现在有突破口了 稍微吧 |
[17:57] | Yasmin Aragon, the associate of the Fuentes brothers | 雅斯敏·阿拉贡 富恩特斯兄弟的同伴 |
[18:00] | that sergeant Batista identified, | 被巴蒂斯塔警司认出来 |
[18:03] | has assured us that she will bring | 她同意协助我们明晚 |
[18:05] | Carlos and Marco into Club Mayan tomorrow night. | 把卡洛斯和马科带到玛雅去 |
[18:07] | – So we’re on? – We are on. | -该我们出手了 -没错 |
[18:09] | I am personally overseeing this operation. | 我亲自负责监督这次行动 |
[18:11] | We can’t risk word leaking out to the Fuentes, | 为了避免富恩特斯兄弟得到风声 |
[18:14] | so it’s strictly on a need-to-know basis. | 这次行动仅限必要的人知道 |
[18:16] | Rather than flooding the club with police personnel, | 不像以往用警员把夜店围得水泄不通 |
[18:19] | we will be performing a small surgical operation. | 这次将会是小型精确的外科手术式行动 |
[18:22] | We will take the brothers into custody | 我们将在那对兄弟进入俱乐部前 |
[18:24] | before they get into the club. | 就把他们逮捕 |
[18:25] | Detective Morgan, you’ll be with me | 摩根警探 你将跟我 |
[18:26] | in the surveillance van. | 在监视车上 |
[18:28] | Detective Quinn, we’re gonna post you | 奎恩警探 你和曼宗警员 |
[18:30] | inside the door of the club with officer Manzon. | 部署在俱乐部里面 |
[18:32] | I will be roving, placing myself | 我将会游走于 |
[18:34] | wherever I believe most effective. | 我认为最有效的位置 |
[18:35] | If we’re gonna take them outside, | 要是打算在外面逮捕他们 |
[18:37] | shouldn’t we be outside? | 我们不是应该在外面么 |
[18:40] | In order not to stand out like sore thumbs, | 为了避免过于显眼 |
[18:42] | we will continue with the posts we’ve already established. | 我们会继续沿用之前的设定 |
[18:45] | Thank you, detectives Morgan and Quinn. | 谢谢你们 摩根和奎恩警探 |
[18:47] | That’ll be all. | 以上就是全部 |
[18:51] | Maria… | 玛丽亚 |
[18:53] | Let me make myself very clear. | 丑话说在前头 |
[18:56] | You’ve wasted more than enough time and money | 你已经浪费了局里很多时间和金钱 |
[18:59] | on this case already. | 在这件案子上 |
[19:01] | You’re supposed to be a master manipulator of the press, | 你本应是控制媒体的好手 |
[19:03] | but you haven’t even been able to do that. | 但你没做到 |
[19:05] | Every day I pick up the paper, read another story | 每天我打开报纸 读着一个又一个 |
[19:07] | about how we’re not doing our job. | 我们没做好工作的消息 |
[19:09] | Get it right this time | 这次做的漂亮点 |
[19:11] | or we’re gonna have an interesting conversation | 否则我们将会就你的前途 |
[19:13] | about your future. | 进行一次有趣的谈话 |
[19:22] | Where are we with Jordan Chase? | 乔丹·切斯那边进行的怎么样的 |
[19:26] | I’ve got Quinn on it. | 我让奎恩跟进了 |
[19:29] | We’ve made numerous calls to his organization, | 我们给他的机构打了几次电话 |
[19:31] | but we haven’t been able to reach him personally just yet. | 但还没能和他本人取得联络 |
[19:34] | He could be playing hard to get. | 他可能很难联系得上 |
[19:36] | In that case, | 如果这样 |
[19:37] | we’ll pay his office a visit to see if, uh… | 我们会亲自去他的办公室看 |
[19:39] | Probably won’t be necessary. | 看来没必要了 |
[19:46] | Jordan Chase. | 乔丹·切斯 |
[19:48] | Uh, hi. | 嗨 |
[19:54] | Holy shit. That’s him. | 卧槽 那是他本尊 |
[19:55] | Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 |
[19:58] | You too. | 我也是 |
[20:01] | Mr. Chase? Oh, Mr. Chase. | 切斯先生 真的是切斯先生 |
[20:04] | – Stand back. – I, um… I, uh… | -退后 -我 我 |
[20:05] | I took one of your seminars at the beach club | 我在沙滩俱乐部听过你的讲座 |
[20:07] | a while back. | 不久之前 |
[20:08] | Sure. In Palmetto Bay? | 棕榈湾对吧 |
[20:10] | You remember? | 你还记得 |
[20:11] | Of course I do. | 那当然 |
[20:13] | You have to excuse Cole here. | 请你不要介意科尔在这里 |
[20:14] | He, uh… he keeps the crazies away. | 他是为了防止那些疯子的 |
[20:16] | Why don’t you let me get a picture of you two? | 不如让我给你们照张照片 |
[20:19] | Oh, yeah. Excellent. Okay. | 当然 那太好了 |
[20:21] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -准备 |
[20:24] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[20:26] | Uh, one more. | 再来一张 |
[20:29] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[20:30] | Jordan Chase. | 乔丹·切斯 |
[20:32] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[20:35] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:36] | Wow. Nice watch. | 手表很不错 |
[20:37] | Oh, uh, my dad gave it to me | 我爸在我十几岁 |
[20:39] | when I was a teenager. | 的时候给我的 |
[20:41] | It’s water-resistant to 100 meters. | 能抗100米的水压 |
[20:44] | I have no idea why I would ever need that, | 虽然不知道对我有什么用 |
[20:45] | but it sure looks nice. | 但看起来还是挺好的 |
[20:47] | If that’s the watch that Lumen heard, | 如果卢蒙听到的是那块表的声音 |
[20:48] | I’ll make sure it accompanies you | 我很确定它会和你一起 |
[20:50] | to the bottom of the Atlantic. | 沉到大西洋海底 |
[20:54] | Mr. Chase. | 切斯先生 |
[20:55] | You must be the person in charge around here. | 你一定是这里的负责人 |
[20:57] | I was in Jacksonville. | 我当时在杰克逊维尔市 |
[20:59] | Got an early call from Cole here, | 早上被科尔的电话吵醒 |
[21:01] | my head of security, saying that one of our trucks | 他是安全主管 说我们的一辆车 |
[21:03] | had been stolen out of our lot | 被偷了 |
[21:04] | and that it just might be the one | 并且很可能是 |
[21:06] | we’d all been watching on the news. | 新闻里那辆 |
[21:08] | I flew back as soon as I could. | 我就尽快飞回来了 |
[21:10] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:11] | We found an article of clothing in the vehicle. | 我们在车里找到一件衣服 |
[21:14] | My jacket. It’s my personal vehicle. | 我的外套 那是我私人用车 |
[21:17] | I always leave my things inside. | 我通常把私人物件放在车里 |
[21:19] | – And the keys? – The keys? | -钥匙也是吗 -钥匙 |
[21:22] | Yeah, we found the keys in the ignition. | 对 钥匙就插在点火装置上 |
[21:24] | There are a lot of ways to steal a car. | 想偷车的话有很有多方法 |
[21:27] | Most thieves don’t have the actual key. | 但大多数小偷没有钥匙 |
[21:30] | I leave a spare set of keys on a hook inside our office. | 我把一串复制的钥匙挂在办公室里 |
[21:34] | All my guys know where to find them | 我的伙计都知道它挂在哪里 |
[21:36] | in case they need the truck. | 以防他们要用车 |
[21:37] | Honestly, they’re just sitting there. | 说实话钥匙就挂在那里 |
[21:39] | Anyone could have grabbed them. | 谁都可以拿了就走 |
[21:41] | And you’re head of security? | 你这样也算安全主管 |
[21:44] | Yeah, Cole. | 可不是么 科尔 |
[21:45] | I might have to tighten things up a bit, hmm? | 看来我要紧一紧弦了 |
[21:50] | I want to make it very clear that the Miami Police Department | 我想明确表明我会全力配合 |
[21:53] | has my full cooperation. | 迈阿密警方的调查 |
[21:55] | My organization is completely open to you. | 我的机构会全面向你们开放 |
[21:58] | This is a horrible, horrible tragedy. | 这是一个非常可怕的悲剧 |
[22:00] | Please, anything I can do to help facilitate | 我会尽我所能 |
[22:03] | its resolution. | 促成它的解决 |
[22:04] | Well, thank you, Mr. Chase. | 切斯先生 谢谢你的配合 |
[22:05] | First, we’re gonna need fingerprints | 第一步 我们需要采集你有所雇员 |
[22:07] | and hair samples from all your employees. | 的指纹和头发样本 |
[22:10] | Starting with Cole. | 从科尔开始 |
[22:11] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[22:13] | And if I could ask one favor? | 可以请你们帮个忙吗 |
[22:15] | I’d appreciate it if my name and organization | 我希望我和我的机构不会 |
[22:17] | wasn’t released to the press. | 被媒体知晓 |
[22:20] | Being connected to this in any way would be a P.R. Nightmare. | 和这种事联系在一起将是公关噩梦 |
[22:23] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你懂的 |
[22:25] | As long as we have your continued cooperation, | 只要你们一直配合我们的工作 |
[22:27] | that shouldn’t be a problem. | 我们会保密的 |
[22:30] | Sociopaths can’t feel psychic pain, | 反社会者感受不到心理上的痛苦 |
[22:32] | but they can feel physical pain. | 但身体上的可以 |
[22:34] | Ow. | 哎呦 |
[22:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:42] | What do you think about Cole? | 你对科尔怎么看 |
[22:45] | “It wasn’t me. | “不是我” |
[22:47] | Someone stole my vehicle.” | “有人偷了我的车” |
[22:51] | The oldest excuse in the book. | 陈词滥调而已 |
[22:53] | Still, it does happen. | 但也有这个可能 |
[22:55] | And Mr. Chase is very high-profile, | 切斯先生是名人 |
[22:58] | well respected. | 非常受尊重 |
[23:01] | It’s hard to imagine someone like him | 很难想象 他这样的人 |
[23:02] | or his people would be involved in something like this. | 或他手下会做这种事 |
[23:12] | I took a few hairs from the headrest of the truck as well. | 我在车的靠枕上发现了几根头发 |
[23:16] | If someone else was driving, | 如果有人开车 |
[23:18] | he’d have left some evidence behind. | 就应该会留下痕迹 |
[23:20] | And? | 结论是 |
[23:21] | Well, Cole’s hair matches the hair | 科尔的头发与在车上和夹克上 |
[23:23] | on the jacket and the headrest. | 发现的头发吻合 |
[23:24] | – Fingerprints? – They’re all Cole’s. | -指纹呢 -是科尔的 |
[23:26] | Even on the ignition key. | 甚至点火开关上的指纹也是他的 |
[23:28] | I think he’s just become the focus of our investigation. | 我想他现在是我们调查的主要对象了 |
[23:30] | And Jordan? | 那么乔丹呢 |
[23:32] | His alibi holds up. He was in Jacksonville. | 他当时在杰克逊维尔市 有充分的不在场证明 |
[23:35] | So for now, we got our eyes on Cole. | 所以我们现在调查的主要目标就是科尔 |
[23:58] | Lumen? | 卢蒙 |
[23:58] | Dexter, you need to announce yourself. | 德克斯特 你进来时要表明身份 |
[24:01] | I don’t know who’s coming in. | 否则我不知道是谁进来了 |
[24:04] | But it’s okay to have packages delivered here? | 但你却放心让包裹寄到这儿来 |
[24:10] | I need things. | 我需要点东西 |
[24:11] | You said not to leave the house. | 你说了不让我走出这房子 |
[24:20] | And what are you gonna do with that? | 你准备用这个东西做什么 |
[24:24] | It’s just a flashlight. | 这只是个手电筒 |
[24:28] | You have a way of bending the rules. | 你可不是个守规矩的人 |
[24:34] | What’s going on with the case? | 事情有什么进展吗 |
[24:40] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[24:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:47] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[24:49] | That’s the guy who folded his jacket. | 他就是我说的那个叠衣服的人 |
[24:52] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[24:53] | He found us. | 是他自己送上门的 |
[24:54] | His name’s Cole Harmon. | 他叫科尔·哈蒙 |
[24:56] | He’s Jordan Chase’s head of security. | 乔丹·切斯的安全主管 |
[25:03] | What about him? | 这个人有印象吗 |
[25:05] | No, I… | 不认识 |
[25:07] | I mean, that guy’s clearly a freak, | 虽然这个人一看就是个变态 |
[25:09] | but I don’t know him. | 但是我没见过他 |
[25:11] | No, not the bald guy. The guy beside him. | 错了 不是那个秃头 他旁边的那位 |
[25:13] | Jordan Chase. | 乔丹·切斯 |
[25:19] | – No, I don’t know him either. – You sure? | -也没印象 -你确定 |
[25:21] | I told you, I didn’t see most of their faces. | 跟你说过 他们多数人的脸我都没看到 |
[25:25] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[25:27] | He’s some sort of motivational speaker. | 是个什么励志演讲家 |
[25:30] | This guy… I definitely know. | 这个人…我十分确定 |
[25:35] | What next? | 接下来做什么 |
[25:37] | Well, there’s a problem. The homicide team is on this. | 有点问题 凶杀组接手这个案子了 |
[25:39] | They’ll probably arrest him within the next few days | 他们可能几天后就会把他抓起来 |
[25:42] | and once that happens, Cole will never see | 一旦被捕 |
[25:43] | the outside of a prison cell again. | 科尔肯定是别想再出来了 |
[25:46] | What about the other guys? | 那其他的人呢 |
[25:48] | In order to save his own skin, he’ll probably turn them in. | 他为了自保 可能会供出其他人 |
[25:52] | It’s only a matter of time before they’re all | 所有人落网 |
[25:55] | in the hands of the police. | 只是时间问题 |
[26:02] | But this is Florida. We execute here. | 在佛罗里达州 警方有权处决他们 |
[26:04] | These men will be brought to justice. | 这些人会得到应有的报应 |
[26:09] | You can walk away from all of this now, | 现在你可以不用插手了 |
[26:10] | put it behind you. | 忘记他们吧 |
[26:12] | You can go on with your life. | 继续你的生活 |
[26:15] | No. | 不 |
[26:17] | That’s not what I want. | 这不是我想要的结果 |
[26:18] | I promise you the police will take care of it. | 我向你保证警察会处理好这事的 |
[26:21] | No, I don’t want the police to take care of it. | 不 我不想让警察来处理这事 |
[26:24] | I… I want to take care of it. | 我…我想自己解决 |
[26:26] | I know how she feels. | 我明白她的感受 |
[26:28] | It’s not so different from me. | 我和她感同身受 |
[26:33] | How much coffee are you drinking? | 你喝了多少咖啡了 |
[26:35] | A lot. | 很多 |
[26:37] | I have to stay awake. | 我需要保持清醒 |
[26:38] | What if they come for me at night? | 如果他们晚上来找我怎么办 |
[26:40] | She’s stressed, on edge. | 她徘徊在受压崩溃的边缘 |
[26:42] | The way I feel when I’ve gone too long | 如果我很长时间不释放心魔 |
[26:44] | without putting someone on my table. | 我也是同样的状态 |
[26:46] | You said you’d help me. | 你说过你会帮我 |
[26:48] | I did. | 我说过 |
[26:49] | I just don’t know that helping you | 我只是不知道帮你杀掉这些人 |
[26:51] | kill someone is actually helping you. | 是在帮你还是害你 |
[26:55] | This is all I think about. | 我满脑子就想着这件事 |
[26:59] | Don’t back out now. | 别不帮我 |
[27:03] | This is important to me. | 这对我非常重要 |
[27:07] | Truth is, I actually want to help her… | 事实上我想帮她 |
[27:13] | For some very complicated reasons. | 出于一些复杂的原因 |
[27:18] | If we want Cole for ourselves, | 如果我们想亲手解决科尔 |
[27:20] | I have to derail the police investigation, | 我得转移警察调查的目标 |
[27:23] | which means to give them another suspect | 给他们提供另一个嫌疑人 |
[27:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:28] | The man who actually killed all those girls. | 杀死那些女人的真正凶手 |
[27:31] | Boyd Fowler. | 博伊德·福勒 |
[27:55] | Here. Put these on. | 给 戴上手套 |
[27:59] | First thing we have to do is remove any evidence | 首先我们必须清除 |
[28:01] | that you were ever here at Boyd’s house. | 所有能证明你曾在这儿的证据 |
[28:03] | If police find your fingerprints or… | 如果警察在这里发现 |
[28:08] | Anything that ties you to this place, | 你的指纹或其他证据 |
[28:10] | they’re gonna want to know what your relationship | 他们会想知道 |
[28:12] | to Boyd Fowler is. | 你和博伊德的关系 |
[28:14] | How you got here. | 你是怎么被带到这儿的 |
[28:18] | How you got out. | 又是怎么逃出去的 |
[28:21] | That’s where you first found me. | 你就是在这儿发现我的 |
[28:25] | We need to go up. | 我们需要上去 |
[28:31] | You okay? | 你行吗 |
[28:34] | I’ll be with you. | 我会和你一起 |
[28:52] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[28:56] | You okay? We can leave. | 你挺得住吗 我们可以离开 |
[29:01] | No. | 不用 |
[29:04] | He kept me tied up… Over there. | 他将我…绑在那边 |
[29:11] | I don’t know how long I was here. | 我不知道被关在这里多久 |
[29:16] | Maybe a couple days. | 可能几天吧 |
[29:18] | All I know is that he brought me here to kill me. | 我只知道他把我带到这儿是要杀了我 |
[29:23] | I’m guessing that was his job. | 我猜那是他的分工 |
[29:27] | He was the finisher. | 他执行最后的灭口工作 |
[29:33] | The last day, I chewed on that rope for hours. | 逃走那天 我咬了几个小时的绳子 |
[29:37] | I was finally able to slip it off. | 终于挣脱了捆绑 |
[29:40] | That’s when I went downstairs and I saw you… | 我下楼 然后看见你 |
[29:45] | …do what I did. | 做我该做的事情 |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:08] | I just need something of Boyd’s to plant | 我需要点博伊德的东西 |
[30:10] | in the truck from the accident. | 然后将它放在出事的车里嫁祸给他 |
[30:16] | His wallet. | 他的钱包 |
[30:18] | How did you know that was there? | 你怎么知道钱包在那里 |
[30:20] | I put it there. | 我放在那的 |
[30:22] | Hold the fucking phone, everyone! | 所有人都停一下 |
[30:25] | I was giving Cole’s truck another quick once-over | 我又随随便便的快速查了一下科尔的车 |
[30:27] | and I found something that our blind-as-fucking-bats | 然后发现那些睁眼瞎的实验室人员 |
[30:30] | lab geeks missed. | 遗漏了点东西 |
[30:31] | – What have you got? – A wallet. | -你找到什么了 -一个钱包 |
[30:35] | He probably had it sitting on the console and then | 罪犯可能将它放在仪表盘上了 |
[30:37] | it went flying when he got hit. | 撞车时钱包撞飞了 |
[30:38] | – I found it under the seat. – Cole’s wallet? | -我在座位底下发现的 -科尔的钱包吗 |
[30:40] | No, that’s just it. It’s not Cole’s. | 不 不是科尔的 |
[30:42] | Whose is it? | 那是谁的 |
[30:46] | Boyd Fowler’s. | 博伊德·福勒 |
[30:48] | Who the fuck is Boyd Fowler? | 他妈的博伊德·福勒是谁 |
[30:54] | I’m going upstairs. | 我去楼上 |
[30:59] | Check it out. | 瞧这个 |
[31:00] | There are locks of hair in here numbered 1 through 12. | 一组编号从1到12的头发 |
[31:04] | 12? | 十二个人的 |
[31:06] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[31:09] | Well, I’ll run DNA on all the hair samples | 我会检测每个头发的DNA |
[31:11] | and match it to the victims. | 然后和受害人进行对比 |
[31:13] | The guy that did this… | 那个杀人凶手 |
[31:14] | Died exactly where you’re standing. | 就死在你们所站的位置上 |
[31:18] | In here. | 过来看看 |
[31:27] | The same exact barrel the girls were in. | 这是与装受害人一模一样的铁桶 |
[31:29] | Jesus. What’d he do with these? | 天啊 他这是准备做什么 |
[31:32] | The preliminary medical examiner’s report | 初步医检报告显示 |
[31:34] | said all the girls were electrocuted. | 所有被害的女人都是电死的 |
[31:36] | We’re gonna need forensics in the attic. | 需要让法医检查一下阁楼 |
[31:38] | I think he kept the girls up there. | 我想他是将受害人关在上面 |
[31:40] | It looks like Boyd Fowler has become our primary focus. | 所有迹象表明博伊德·福勒是主要嫌疑人 |
[31:48] | Do you know this man? | 您认识这个人吗 |
[31:53] | No. | 不认识 |
[31:54] | Well, he knows you. | 他可认识您 |
[31:56] | He has all your books and CDs in his house. | 他的住处有您所有的书籍和碟 |
[32:01] | I’ve sold over a million copies of my book. | 我的书卖出超过一百万本 |
[32:03] | Almost as many CDs. | 卖出的碟也差不多是这个数 |
[32:06] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我想知道 |
[32:07] | how he came to be driving your truck. | 他怎么会开着你们的车呢 |
[32:11] | Well, I’m sorry, but… | 抱歉 我… |
[32:13] | I know him. Boyd Fowler. | 我认得他 他叫博伊德·福勒 |
[32:15] | He was one of your stalkers. | 他是跟踪你的人之一 |
[32:19] | And how come I’m just now hearing this? | 你怎么现在才告诉我 |
[32:22] | No reason to tell you about every nut that passes through. | 没必要每个疯子都让您费心 |
[32:25] | He never seemed like a serious threat. | 而且他从没对您构成什么威胁 |
[32:27] | He took a few seminars a while back | 很早时候他参加过您的一些课程 |
[32:29] | and then started showing up at our office | 然后在我们办公室出现过几次 |
[32:31] | asking for Mr. Chase. | 要求见切斯先生 |
[32:33] | I had to escort him off the premises a few times. | 有几次我不得不架他出去 |
[32:35] | He was clearly a bit off, | 他有点让人讨厌 |
[32:36] | but he never struck me as dangerous. | 但就我来看他不是个危险人物 |
[32:39] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[32:43] | He’d been in and out of our offices enough times. | 他曾多次进出我们的办公室 |
[32:47] | Probably saw where I put the keys. | 很可能是那时候看见我放钥匙的地方的 |
[32:49] | When’s the last time you had contact with him? | 您最后一次看见他是什么时候 |
[32:53] | Haven’t seen him for a while. | 很长一段时间没见过他了 |
[32:55] | Couple of months maybe. | 可能有几个月了 |
[32:56] | Any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪吗 |
[32:58] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:01] | We have a warrant for his arrest. | 我们已经下发了逮捕令 |
[33:05] | I suggest that you be especially cautious, Mr. Chase, | 切斯先生 我建议您要提高警惕 |
[33:08] | because if he has a thing for you, | 因为如果他对您心生怨恨 |
[33:10] | you could be in danger. | 您可能会很危险 |
[33:12] | Noted. | 明白了 |
[33:14] | Now, if you have any contact with him, | 从现在起 如果您发现他 |
[33:15] | please get in touch with us immediately. | 请马上和我们联系 |
[33:17] | This guy is very bad news. | 这个人非常危险 |
[33:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:22] | Thank you for coming in. | 感谢你们能来警局 |
[33:24] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢合作 |
[33:49] | You finally did something right. | 你终于做了件正确的事 |
[33:52] | Steering the cops toward Boyd. | 将警察的视线转移到博伊德身上 |
[33:54] | Very smart. | 非常聪明 |
[33:57] | It wasn’t me. | 这不是我干的 |
[34:05] | Daddy’s going to Boca Raton tonight. | 爸爸今晚要去伯克莱屯市了 |
[34:11] | ‘Cause that’s where Cole Harmon lives. | 因为科尔·哈蒙住在那里 |
[34:14] | He’s a bad man. | 他是个大坏蛋 |
[34:17] | And I’m gonna try to find out | 爸爸要去查查 |
[34:19] | who the rest of his bad man friends are. | 他的其他坏蛋朋友都是谁 |
[34:22] | You want that? | 你要这个吗 |
[34:29] | There’s my angel. | 我的小天使 |
[34:31] | Let me just set my things down. | 我先把东西放下 |
[34:35] | Wonder how much longer I’m gonna be able | 很想知道还要多久才能 |
[34:37] | to talk to you like this. | 像这样和你说话 |
[34:38] | Soon you’re gonna start to understand me. | 很快你就会懂我了 |
[34:42] | Harrison clearly loves his Saint Brigid. | 哈里森显然非常喜欢他的圣布里吉德 |
[34:45] | He put it with his favorite toys. | 他将它放在他最喜欢的那堆玩具一起 |
[34:47] | I put that in the toy box. | 是我放的 |
[34:49] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[34:50] | It’s just a statue of a lady | 那只是个死了很久的 |
[34:52] | who died a long time ago. | 圣女的雕像而已 |
[34:53] | She doesn’t protect anybody or anything. | 她其实保护不了任何人或事 |
[34:56] | I should get to work. | 我要上班去了 |
[34:57] | Here. Go to Sonya. | 给你 去找桑娅阿姨吧 |
[35:03] | It’s just this can be a very dark world at times, | 有时候世界会变得黑暗 |
[35:07] | and since dear Brigid has always been a comfort to me, | 而敬爱的布里吉德总是能让我感到舒心 |
[35:09] | I thought Harrison might feel the same. | 我以为哈里森也会和我感觉一样 |
[35:10] | I hope for his sake, you’d reconsider. | 我是为了他好 希望你能重新考虑 |
[35:14] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[35:17] | Bye, buddy. | 拜拜了 小家伙 |
[35:21] | So, uh… What are you wearing tonight? | 那么 你今晚打算穿什么 |
[35:25] | To the big stakeout? | 是说那个重要的监视行动吗 |
[35:26] | Um, a diaper probably. | 唔 或许穿个尿不湿吧 |
[35:31] | I’ll have to sit in that van | 我不得不和巴蒂斯塔 |
[35:32] | with Batista for hours. | 在房车里呆上好几个小时 |
[35:34] | Will you please not wear that awful shirt | 拜托你能不能别穿你那件 |
[35:37] | with the patterns all over it? | 恶心的花衬衣 |
[35:38] | It really makes me dizzy. | 会让我抓狂的 |
[35:40] | No, I, uh, only wore that as a joke. | 不 我 我只是穿着玩的 |
[35:44] | Oh. | 呵 |
[35:44] | Hey, I got to go. I’ll see you later tonight. | 嗨 我要走了 晚上见 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:57] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[35:58] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[36:00] | Pretty as a picture. | 漂亮极了 |
[36:02] | I only got a few minutes, so, uh, | 我赶时间 |
[36:03] | what do you got for me? | 你有什么消息 |
[36:04] | I don’t work for free, Quinn. | 我可不是做义工的 奎恩 |
[36:07] | All right, well, I just gave you 500 bucks. | 明白 我给你500块 |
[36:09] | And I told you about the girl. | 我会告诉你那个女孩的情况 |
[36:11] | But if you want to find out who she is, | 但是如果你想弄清楚她到底是谁 |
[36:12] | where she’s from, | 从哪儿来的 |
[36:14] | and what she’s doing in that damn house, | 以及她在那该死的屋子里做什么 |
[36:16] | I might have to employ some methods | 我就要启用一些 |
[36:18] | just a little bit unorthodox. | 一点非常规手段了 |
[36:21] | And for that, you’re gonna have to pay. | 那 也是要收费滴 |
[36:23] | I don’t know. | 我没明白 |
[36:25] | I know you got the cash. | 我知道你有现金 |
[36:27] | Yeah, it’s not that. | 是 不是那样 |
[36:32] | It’s the pussy. | 她是你的小野猫 |
[36:35] | Now lookie here, stud, | 听着 壮男 |
[36:36] | if you’re backing off this thing | 如果你因为和那家伙的妹妹上床 |
[36:37] | ’cause you’re porking that guy’s sister, | 就退缩了的话 |
[36:39] | I’d say you’ve got your priorities as a cop | 我只能说你就不该 |
[36:41] | all wrong. | 当警察 |
[36:45] | I’m a little embarrassed for you. | 我让你不好意思了吧 |
[36:47] | I’ll give you another five. | 我再给你500块 |
[36:53] | That’ll work. | 成交 |
[37:03] | You don’t have to do anything with this, okay? | 你不用担心这个 明白吗 |
[37:05] | You can just talk normally. | 你像平常一样说话可以了 |
[37:07] | What do I have to do? | 我该做什么呢 |
[37:08] | We’re gonna walk you through the club | 我们带你在酒吧里走一圈 |
[37:10] | so that our team can get a visual on you, | 让我们的探员都认识下你 |
[37:11] | and then you’re just gonna wait by the door. | 然后你就在门口守候就好 |
[37:14] | The second you see the Fuentes brothers, | 你一看到富恩特斯兄弟 |
[37:16] | you walk up to them and you engage in conversation | 你就走过去拉着他们在酒吧外面聊天 |
[37:18] | outside of the club until we move in and take ’em. | 直到我们的人过来抓住他们 |
[37:21] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说些什么 |
[37:23] | Tell ’em how hot they look. | 说他们很性感 |
[37:25] | You really don’t have to worry about anything. | 你真的什么都不用担心 |
[37:27] | We’re gonna be right there. | 我们会立刻出现的 |
[37:28] | I want to make sure we’re all in contact. | 我要确认一下通讯没问题 |
[37:31] | This is sergeant Batista. Is everybody getting this? | 我是巴蒂斯塔警司 大家都听到没有 |
[37:33] | – Loud and clear. – I can hear you. | -一清二楚 -听得见 |
[37:36] | Looks like we’re all in place. | 似乎大家都就位了 |
[37:53] | You’ll do great. | 你会是好样的 |
[38:17] | They’re already here. | 他们已经在这儿了 |
[38:20] | Say again? | 再说一遍 |
[38:21] | I said they’re already here. | 我说他们已经在这儿了 |
[38:22] | Sitting at the VIP table. | 正坐在贵宾桌 |
[38:24] | Okay, how’d that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[38:26] | I thought we had all the doors covered. | 我以为我们已经盯住了各个门口 |
[38:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:29] | I heard there’s a secret door from the club next door, | 我听说这里有个密门从酒吧通往隔壁 |
[38:31] | but I’ve never seen it. | 但我从来没见过 |
[38:37] | Okay, this is a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[38:39] | Yasmin, go sit with them. | 雅斯敏 去和他们坐一起 |
[38:41] | We’re gonna sit tight until they leave. | 在他们离开前我们不会动手 |
[38:44] | Once they step outside the club, we take them. | 一旦他们离开酒吧 我们就行动 |
[38:46] | Let’s make sure we find that secret door | 让我们先找到那个密门 |
[38:48] | and deploy a team there as well. | 然后在那也部署一个小队 |
[38:49] | Everyone got that? | 大家都听清楚了吗 |
[38:50] | – Got it. – Got it. | -收到 -收到 |
[38:59] | We’ve been here for over an hour. | 我们在这呆了有一个多小时了 |
[39:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:04] | Well, you said there’s a seminar in Naples. | 你说在那不勒斯有个研讨会 |
[39:07] | Don’t you think he’s there? | 你不觉得他会在那儿吗 |
[39:09] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[39:11] | So what are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[39:18] | That. | 就是这个 |
[39:20] | The neighbor to go to bed. | 邻居熄灯 |
[39:22] | I’m going in. | 我就潜入 |
[39:24] | No, you’re staying here. | 不 你在这儿呆着 |
[39:26] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[39:28] | Yes. It’s too dangerous. | 必须的 太危险了 |
[39:30] | I have no idea what’s inside. | 我不知道里面有什么 |
[39:32] | I’m gonna have my hands full without watching over you. | 我会很忙顾不上你 |
[39:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:38] | Well, you can… Be the lookout. | 你可以把风 |
[39:44] | It’s so great working with you. | 和你搭档真是太棒了 |
[39:47] | If you see anything, call me. | 如果你看到什么 打我电话 |
[40:02] | We are starting to look a little obvious. | 在这有点显眼了 |
[40:03] | I am gonna go get us a club soda. | 我去拿两杯苏打水来 |
[40:05] | All right, yeah. | 好的 |
[40:31] | He’s calling me over. | 他叫我过去 |
[40:33] | No, keep moving. Ignore him. | 别 继续走 当没听见 |
[40:34] | This is lieutenant Laguerta. | 我是洛格丽塔警督 |
[40:36] | Officer Manzon, go to him, make nice, | 曼宗警官 过去吧 嗲一点 |
[40:38] | and try to get him to step outside the club. | 试着把他们带出酒吧 |
[40:40] | Lieutenant, no. This is a problem. | 警督 不行 会出问题的 |
[40:42] | These guys are dangerous. | 这些家伙很危险 |
[40:43] | Stand down, Morgan. | 闭嘴 摩根 |
[40:45] | She’s in charge. | 她说了算 |
[40:47] | Nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[41:01] | No. | 不 |
[41:12] | Police! Drop that fucking gun! | 警察 把枪放下 |
[41:15] | Holy fucking shit! | 糟糕 |
[41:19] | Move! Move! Move! | 行动 快 快 |
[41:25] | Stop right there. Down on the ground. | 站那儿别动 趴到地上 |
[41:26] | Police! Drop the gun! | 警察 放下枪 |
[41:27] | – Back away! – Drop the gun now! | -退后 -马上把枪放下 |
[41:30] | Oh, you again. | 又是你 |
[41:32] | You should walk away before this one | 在我弄死她之前 |
[41:34] | gets more than just a little cut. | 你最好闪开 |
[41:35] | Drop the gun right now. | 马上把枪放下 |
[41:37] | Please! | 求你 |
[41:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:55] | It’s okay. Come here. | 没事了 过来 |
[42:31] | Cole as a teenager. | 青少年时代的科尔 |
[42:41] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[42:43] | No fucking way! | 没门儿 |
[42:46] | Who are you, motherfucker? | 你是谁 混蛋 |
[42:56] | We have to go before he sees our faces. | 在他看清我们的脸之前 赶紧离开 |
[43:00] | Holy shit! | 天呐 |
[43:01] | I can’t believe that just happened! | 难以置信 |
[43:03] | What made you come inside? | 你怎么进来了 |
[43:04] | I thought I saw a shadow. | 我似乎看见一个黑影 |
[43:06] | And that made you come crashing through a window? | 所以你就破窗而入 |
[43:08] | I know. I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[43:09] | I just had a feeling. | 我只是预感不对 |
[43:10] | It was some sort of lizard brain thing. | 只是某种本能反应 |
[43:12] | She’s starting to sound like me. | 她和我越来越像了 |
[43:16] | That’s Cole. | 那是科尔 |
[43:17] | And Boyd. | 还有博伊德 |
[43:18] | And Dan the dentist. | 还有丹 那个牙医 |
[43:20] | It’s them from, like, | 看上去好像这是 |
[43:21] | 15 years ago. | 15年前的照片 |
[43:22] | Do you recognize any of the others? | 你能认出其中任何人吗 |
[43:24] | No, just those three. | 不 只认识这三个 |
[43:29] | What does this mean? | 照片意味着什么 |
[43:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:32] | They’ve known each other since they were kids. | 他们在儿时就彼此熟识了 |
[43:35] | Oh, my God, Dexter. This is huge. | 天呐 德克斯特 大件事了 |
[43:36] | We just have to figure out who they are. | 我们不得不找出他们都是谁 |
[43:49] | So what do we do next? | 那么下一步我们该怎么做 |
[43:54] | What? | 什么 |
[43:57] | You said “We.” | 你刚才说”我们” |
[44:04] | Put on your seatbelt. | 系好你的安全带 |
[44:18] | This is a fucking disaster. | 这真是场灾难 |
[44:20] | Carlos Fuentes was shot and killed. | 卡洛斯·富恩特斯被射杀了 |
[44:21] | Our informant, Yasmin Aragon, was shot and killed, | 我们的线人 雅斯敏·阿拉贡也被射杀了 |
[44:25] | as well as another innocent bystander. | 还有一位无辜的受害者 |
[44:26] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[44:27] | At this point, we don’t know if it’s by our gunfire | 目前 我们还不知道是因为我们的火力 |
[44:29] | or that of the two brothers. | 还是那兄弟俩的枪引起的 |
[44:31] | Additionally, three other bystanders were wounded. | 此外 还有三位平民受伤 |
[44:34] | I want a full report by 8:00 A.M. | 明早8点给我一份详细的报告 |
[44:43] | I know it looks bad. And it is bad… | 我知道这看起来很糟 确实很糟 |
[44:46] | But we are going to get through this. | 但一切都会过去的 |
[44:47] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[44:51] | In the heat of battle… | 激战中 |
[44:54] | All cops make occasional mistakes in judgment. | 每个警察都会偶尔判断失误 |
[44:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[44:58] | If mistakes were made, they most certainly were not mine. | 如果有问题 大部分责任不在我 |
[45:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[45:29] | He was so relaxed and happy, | 他如此放松和幸福 |
[45:30] | I couldn’t bear to move. | 我都不忍心放下他 |
[45:33] | And I have to admit, he feels quite good. | 不得不承认 他感觉非常好 |
[45:36] | He’s always so happy in her arms. | 他在她怀里总是如此高兴 |
[45:50] | Partners come to us in various ways. | 伙伴们以不同的方式来到我们身边 |
[45:52] | Bound together for many different reasons. | 因各种不同的原因联系在一起 |
[45:55] | But for any partnership to work, | 但是要维系这个关系 |
[45:57] | you must not only accept this person into your life, | 你就不仅仅要接受这个人走进你的生活 |
[46:00] | but accept her for who she is. | 还要接受原本的她 |
[46:24] | Saint Brigid… | 圣布里吉德 |
[46:28] | Circle us with your light… | 用你的光芒照耀我们 |
[46:31] | So that no darkness shall overcome our world. | 让我们远离黑暗的侵扰 |
[46:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[46:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[46:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[46:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[46:47] | Harrison, this is Lumen. | 哈里森 这是卢蒙 |
[46:50] | Oh, my goodness. Hello. | 我的天啊 你好啊 |
[47:02] | Sometimes partners find us, | 有时 伙伴就是那么寻到你 |
[47:03] | and as much as we try to push them away, | 无论你怎么用力阻止 |
[47:05] | they work their way | 他们依旧直入你的生活 |
[47:07] | into our lives regardless, until we finally realize | 末了 你才发现 |
[47:10] | how much we need them. | 原来你是如此需要他们 |