时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | We are going to… | 我们要… |
[00:13] | Take it! | 拿… 下… |
[00:15] | Cole Harmon, Chase’s chief of security… | 科尔·哈蒙 切斯那个保镖头头 |
[00:18] | torturer, rapist, killer. | 虐待 强暴 杀人 无恶不作 |
[00:20] | It’s time to tap into my primal self. | 是时候让我寻求自己的”真我意义”了 |
[00:23] | Why did you want to see me? | 你干嘛要见我 |
[00:24] | I am very interested in what happened to you. | 我对你的事非常感兴趣 |
[00:25] | I would like to discuss your situation in-depth at another time. | 希望再找个时间深入谈一下你的情况 |
[00:29] | Our informant, Yasmin Aragon, was shot and killed. | 我们的线人 雅斯敏·阿拉贡也被射杀了 |
[00:32] | This is a fucking disaster! | 这真他妈是场灾难 |
[00:34] | If mistakes were made, they most certainly were not mine. | 如果有问题 那肯定也不怨我 |
[00:36] | I can confirm that Detective Morgan was in charge of the operation. | 可以肯定的是 此次行动是由摩根警探负责 |
[00:39] | As of today, | 从今天开始 |
[00:40] | she’s being placed on immediate suspension with pay. | 她会立即带薪停职 |
[00:43] | It’s just your word against mine. | 只有你的报告是针对我的 |
[00:45] | Some people don’t agree with your version of the events. | 可有人却不理你说的这套 |
[00:48] | Who did you get to lie for you? | 谁会替你扯谎 |
[00:50] | It was you. | 是你啊 |
[00:53] | Don’t you want to know about this girl | 难道你不想知道 |
[00:54] | shacked up with Dexter Morgan? | 和德克斯特·摩根同居那女孩的事吗 |
[00:55] | Name… Lumen Pierce. | 叫什么卢蒙·皮尔斯 |
[00:58] | Lumen shows up here in Miami one week before your boy’s wife, | 卢蒙在你目标的老婆丽塔·摩根 |
[01:02] | Rita Morgan, is murdered. | 被杀前一周来的迈阿密 |
[01:06] | You fuckin’ bitch! | 你个臭婊子 |
[01:10] | Who are the others? | 你们这伙人还有谁 |
[01:11] | The guy who held a watch up to my ear. | 那个戴着手表凑到我耳边的家伙 |
[01:14] | Tick-tick-tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[01:15] | “That’s the sound of your life running out.” | 那是你生命流逝的声音 |
[01:21] | It’s what I tell my clients. | 我一直这么跟客户讲 |
[01:23] | Tick-tick-tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[01:24] | That’s the sound of your life running out. | 那是你生命流逝的声音 |
[01:28] | Jordan Chase is one of them. | 乔丹·切斯也是其中之一 |
[01:29] | We’re gonna take down Jordan Chase? | 我们要除掉乔丹·切斯吗 |
[03:31] | On a good day, when I run, | 天气好时我会去跑步 |
[03:33] | the voices in my head get quieter | 我脑中那个声音得以平复 |
[03:35] | until it’s just me, my breath, and my feet on the sand. | 天地间只有我自己 呼吸 跟沙滩上的脚步声 |
[03:45] | Pick up the pace, Dexter. | 德克斯特 加快步伐 |
[03:47] | Today is not one of those days. | 今天不同以往 |
[03:51] | When I scheduled a private session with Jordan Chase, | 约了乔丹·切斯单独辅导的初衷 |
[03:54] | I wasn’t looking for advice. Just proof. | 并非要他什么意见 只是为证据 |
[03:57] | Evidence of exactly how he was involved in Lumen’s torture, | 他如何参与卢蒙虐待案的确凿证据 |
[04:01] | because the code requires certainty. | 因为原则规定不可错杀 |
[04:03] | Faster, Dex. | 德克斯 加速 |
[04:05] | I just wanted access to his office, | 我只是想进到他办公室 |
[04:07] | the inner sanctum where I could find clues. | 去那个密室寻找线索 |
[04:10] | Instead, I’m stuck here, running in place. | 可现在却耗在这里 原地跑步 |
[04:14] | I get it. You’re frustrated. | 我懂了 你觉得很失望 |
[04:17] | You feel like you’re not getting what you came here for. | 你感觉找我是瞎耽误功夫 |
[04:20] | Yeah, a bit. | 是有点 |
[04:21] | Intense exercise works. | 剧烈运动有好处的 |
[04:23] | Tears down your defenses, brings out your feelings. | 能帮你消除紧张 渲泄情感 |
[04:27] | Well, I have the feeling that | 可我还是觉得 |
[04:29] | I’d be more comfortable talking on a couch. | 在沙发上舒舒服服地聊更好 |
[04:34] | Trust me, this is the way to build a new you. | 相信我 这就是重塑你的办法 |
[04:40] | At the seminar, we went over how tragedy fractures us, right? | 交流会上说过悲惨境遇如何击垮我们 对吧 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:46] | We’re like Humpty Dumpty. | 我们都像”超级倒霉蛋” |
[04:48] | And the big fall. | 摔得粉身碎骨 |
[04:49] | What I’m telling you now is trauma is also opportunity. | 跟你说 伤痛也意味着机遇 |
[04:54] | Tragedy tears us apart, sure. | 毫无疑问 伤痛令我们支离破碎 |
[04:57] | But it’s your one chance to recreate yourself. | 但这同样可以令你新生 |
[04:59] | You get to put yourself back together again any way you want. | 让你能随心所欲重塑自己 |
[05:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:04] | Don’t be skeptical. I know it for a fact. | 别犯疑心病了 这个我再清楚不过 |
[05:08] | How? What happened to you? | 为什么 发生过什么事 |
[05:09] | You didn’t come here to talk about me. | 你来可不是聊我的 |
[05:11] | Something big must have happened | 一定是出过什么大事 |
[05:13] | if it inspired your entire philosophy. | 不然你也不会有这套理论 |
[05:19] | Okay, I’ll tell you where it started | 那好 我就跟你说个详细 |
[05:21] | if you promise to keep it between us. | 但你要保证对此保密 |
[05:26] | Plato. | 柏拉图 |
[05:28] | What? | 什么 |
[05:28] | The notion of a fractured self. | 或者是说”分裂的自我” |
[05:30] | It’s from Plato’s Symposium. You ever read it? | 柏拉图《会饮篇》里的 看过吗 |
[05:32] | Maybe in college. | 大学可能看过 |
[05:35] | But you don’t remember it, right? | 可你记不住了 对吧 |
[05:36] | Most people don’t. | 大多数人都忘了 |
[05:37] | But for me, it was a revelation. | 但对于我 这便如醍醐灌顶 |
[05:40] | It was exactly what I needed at the time. | 就是那一刻我最最需要的 |
[05:42] | So…I took it. | 于是 我将其”拿下” |
[05:45] | I took Plato’s idea that we are fractured creatures, | 把柏拉图”人皆割裂 欲图合一” |
[05:48] | trying to become whole, and I ran with it. | 这一理念改头换面 |
[05:50] | Boom, a million copies sold. | 又于是乎 就成畅销书了 |
[05:57] | So… now you know my secret. | 那么… 我的秘密和你讲了 |
[06:00] | You ready to tell me yours? | 不谈谈你的吗 |
[06:04] | Over your dead body. | 当然 等把你大卸八块了 |
[06:06] | An hour on the treadmill, and I came up empty. | 折腾一小时跑步机 精疲力尽 |
[06:09] | Not a clue. | 却毫无线索 |
[06:10] | Only upside is I got in my cardio for the day. | 也就是强壮了一下心肺 |
[06:14] | Jordan is one tough nut to crack. | 乔丹是块硬骨头 |
[06:16] | You’re one tough nut to crack, you know that, Dexter? | 知道吗 你可是块硬骨头 德克斯特 |
[06:19] | I wish he’d stop doing that. | 这家伙怎么就没完没了呢 |
[06:20] | We ran for an hour. You didn’t give up anything. | 咱俩跑了一个小时 你什么都没说 |
[06:24] | I know you’re in killer shape, but you can’t outrun me forever. | 我知道你厉害 可你不可能每次都逃得掉哦 |
[06:28] | You have to give me something to work with. | 你得说点什么让我帮你 |
[06:30] | Otherwise… How can I help you? | 否则… 我怎么帮你排遣 |
[06:33] | Maybe you can’t. | 你大概帮不了了 |
[06:36] | Or maybe you can. | 也许帮得了 |
[06:37] | Is that blood? | 是血吗 |
[06:41] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[06:43] | It can take several meetings for us to have a real breakthrough. | 想有进展一次两次可不行 |
[06:46] | But I do need your commitment. | 可你总得表示下诚意 |
[06:48] | I need to get my hands on that vial. | 我得看看那小瓶瓶 |
[06:50] | Otherwise, we’re just wasting our time. | 否则就是浪费时间 |
[06:54] | I really think I can help you, though. | 不过我真觉得能帮到你 |
[06:56] | I think so too. | 我也这么想 |
[06:58] | When can I get in to see you again? | 什么时候能再约见你 |
[07:00] | Check with my receptionist on the way out. | 出去时问下前台吧 |
[07:02] | I think I may have an opening tomorrow morning. | 我记着明天早晨好像有空 |
[07:16] | Well, that was lucky. | 你很幸运嘛 |
[07:17] | 10:00 A.M. Tomorrow. | 明天早晨十点 |
[07:19] | He doesn’t have anything else for the next two weeks. | 他下面两个星期这时间都有空 |
[07:22] | – Perfect. – See you tomorrow. | -很好 -明天见 |
[07:25] | I didn’t notice you last time. You new here? | 上次没见过你 新来的吗 |
[07:27] | Just started three days ago. | 三天前来的 |
[07:29] | I don’t remember so much security either. | 这么些安保我也没见过 |
[07:31] | Mr. Chase says he’s beefing things up. | 切斯先生加强了护卫 |
[07:35] | That’s no surprise. | 这也难怪 |
[07:36] | Lumen and I have been knocking off his friends one by one. | 我和卢蒙挨个清洗他那帮人 |
[07:43] | How many security guards? | 有多少安保 |
[07:44] | I don’t know. Maybe a dozen. | 不知道 大概十来个吧 |
[07:46] | But you think that you can still | 那你还觉得能 |
[07:48] | get to the blood necklace thing, right? | 搞到那个血瓶项链坠吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah. While Jordan’s in the shower. | 嗯 等乔丹冲澡时拿 |
[07:52] | Won’t he notice if it’s missing? | 不怕他发现丢了吗 |
[07:54] | No, I’m not gonna swipe it. | 没事 我不拿走 |
[07:55] | I’m just gonna extract a sample. | 就是抽点血样 |
[07:57] | I’ll run it for DNA, hopefully get an I.D. | 做个DNA测定 希望查出是谁 |
[07:59] | Run it for DNA. | DNA测定 |
[08:01] | God, I love that you can do that. | 天呐 你可真厉害啊 |
[08:03] | So whose blood do you think it is? | 那你觉得血是谁的 |
[08:05] | – If it is blood. – Most likely a victim. | -假如是血 -大概是个受害者的吧 |
[08:08] | Whatever it is, it’s important to him. | 不管谁的都对他很重要 |
[08:10] | He’s wearing it around his neck. | 他一直戴着那项链 |
[08:12] | It’s definitely some kind of trophy. | 肯定是某种战利品之类的 |
[08:17] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[08:19] | – Oh, my God. – What? What is it? | -妈呀 -什么 怎么了 |
[08:22] | There’s someone at the kitchen door. | 厨房门口有人 |
[08:25] | – They’re trying to get in. – Go out the front door. | -他们要闯进来 -从前门走 |
[08:27] | I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我几分钟就到 |
[08:30] | Dexter, there’s someone there too. | 德克斯特 这里也有人 |
[08:32] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[08:33] | – Where? – In the bathroom. | -躲哪儿 -卫生间 |
[08:35] | I’ll get there as fast as I can. | 我马上就到了 |
[08:46] | What’s happening? | 什么情况了 |
[08:50] | They’re inside. | 他们进来了 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么 |
[09:00] | They’re coming! | 他们过来了 |
[09:02] | Put the phone down. Leave the line open. | 把电话放地上 别挂断 |
[09:28] | Jesus! | 靠 |
[09:29] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[09:30] | Who the fuck are you? | 你们他妈又是谁 |
[09:31] | Who the fuck is she? | 她她妈是怎么回事 |
[09:34] | You wanna try that again, Astor? | 爱斯特 你还要带几个”他妈的” |
[09:36] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[09:38] | Her name is Lumen. | 她叫卢蒙 |
[09:40] | I mean who is she? Why is she here? | 我是说她是什么人 怎么在这里 |
[09:42] | She’s… renting the house. | 她… 租了我们的房子 |
[09:45] | You said the house was empty. | 你不说这房子闲着吗 |
[09:46] | Thought it was. | 本以为没人 |
[09:48] | How was I supposed to know he got a girlfriend so fast? | 谁知他这么快就找了女朋友 |
[09:51] | First of all, she’s not my girlfriend. | 第一 她不是我女朋友 |
[09:53] | She’s a tenant, like I said. | 刚说了 她是房客 |
[09:54] | Second of all, who are you? | 第二 你是谁 |
[09:56] | I’m Olivia. I live near her grandparents. | 我叫奥莉维亚 住她外婆家附近 |
[10:00] | Anyone wanna tell me how you got here? | 说说你们怎么过来的 |
[10:02] | Taxi. | 打车 |
[10:04] | It’s 215 miles. | 215英里你打车吗[约346公里] |
[10:07] | From a bus station. | 先坐的大巴 |
[10:11] | Where’d you get the liquor? | 酒哪儿来的 |
[10:12] | – Does it matter? – Yeah, I’d say so. | -有问题吗 -当然有 |
[10:14] | – You’re 12. – You said you were 14! | -你才十二岁 -你不说都十四了吗 |
[10:19] | Thanks a lot. | 您记性真好 |
[10:20] | If you really wanna know, we stole it from my house. | 你要真想知道 酒是从我家偷的 |
[10:23] | That’s reassuring. | 这就放心了 |
[10:25] | I think I need to sit down. | 我得坐下歇歇 |
[10:32] | Do your parents know where you are? | 你父母知道你在哪儿吗 |
[10:34] | My mom thinks I’m at Astor’s. | 我老妈以为我在爱斯特家 |
[10:36] | Oh. Let me guess, your grandparents think you’re at Olivia’s. | 知道了 你外婆以为你在奥莉维亚家 |
[10:40] | Don’t call ’em. | 别打给他们好吗 |
[10:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:43] | At least not until tomorrow. | 至少今天别打了 |
[10:45] | They should really stay the night and sober up. | 怎么她俩也得在这里醒醒酒睡一觉 |
[10:49] | Then I’ll stay too. | 那我也不走了 |
[10:51] | With her? | 跟她睡吗 |
[10:55] | I think I’m gonna… | 我得去… |
[11:00] | Here. Come with me. | 姑娘 跟我来 |
[11:02] | I’ll get you to bed, okay? | 上床去睡好吗 |
[11:16] | Quite a situation we have here. | 咱这里麻烦大了 |
[11:18] | Unless you have advice on dealing with teenage girls, | 除非你能告诉我 怎么对付这些小女孩 |
[11:21] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[11:23] | My advice… Get Astor out of here. | 我建议…把爱斯特送回去 |
[11:26] | Tomorrow morning you’re collecting evidence | 明天早上 你还要去搜集那个 |
[11:28] | on a violent murderer you plan to kill. | 你计划除掉的暴力杀人狂的罪证 |
[11:30] | You really want a hung-over preteen in the middle of that? | 难道你真想让醉酒的孩子卷入这事吗 |
[11:33] | – She came here. – Drunk! | -是她自己来的 -还喝醉了 |
[11:35] | I can’t just turn her away. | 我不能就这样简单打发她回去 |
[11:37] | Dexter, there’s a reason serial killers don’t have children. | 德克斯特 杀人狂没有孩子是有原因的 |
[11:41] | You can’t be killer and dad. | 既杀人 又养孩子 这是不可能完成的任务 |
[11:43] | Haven’t you learned anything? | 难道惨痛教训还不够吗 |
[11:44] | Her mother is dead because of you. | 她妈妈就是因为你才被杀的 |
[11:46] | Which is why I need to make things right and be a good father. | 所以我要有所改变 做个好父亲 |
[11:49] | A good father would get those girls as far away as possible. | 好父亲应该让孩子离这事越远越好 |
[12:00] | Harrison’s still at the apartment with Sonya. | 哈里森还和索娅在家里 |
[12:02] | I’m gonna go get him, bring him back here. | 我得去接他 带他过来 |
[12:14] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[12:16] | You’re gonna break something. Relax. | 你要把东西摔破了 放轻松 |
[12:18] | You relax. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
[12:19] | You’re not about to have the worst meeting of your career. | 要开会的人是我 这对我工作至关重要 |
[12:21] | It’s a union rep. He’s on your side. | 只是和工会代表开会 他们会支持你的 |
[12:24] | You know, just be professional and don’t freak out | 你只要表现的职业一点 压住火气 |
[12:26] | until you actually know what’s gonna happen. | 等知道最终结果再说 |
[12:27] | I know what’s gonna happen. I’m gonna get fired… | 我知道结果会怎样 我会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[12:29] | No, you’re not. | 放心 不会的 |
[12:30] | Even Laguerta said this isn’t gonna stick. | 连洛格丽塔都说了不会有事的 |
[12:32] | – I’m supposed to trust her? – No. | -我还能信她的鬼话 -是不能 |
[12:34] | But you can trust me. | 但你应该相信我 |
[12:37] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[12:39] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[12:40] | ‘Cause you’re gonna get your job back. | 因为你肯定能重新回来工作 |
[12:42] | You got everyone at the station on your side. | 局里所有人都支持你 |
[12:44] | You got a boyfriend who loves you. | 你还有一个爱你的男…友 |
[12:51] | Seriously? You’re gonna drop that on me now? | 真的吗 你打算这时候吐出这三字真言吗 |
[12:53] | It’s just an expression. It slipped out. | 就是安慰一下你 顺口说出来了 |
[12:55] | – I gotta go. – Fine. Forget I said it. | -我得走了 -好的 忘了我最后那话吧 |
[13:04] | What? | 什么事 |
[13:05] | Good morning to you, too, sunshine. | 阳光男孩 说句早上好会死吗 |
[13:07] | – You alone? – Yeah. What’s up? | -一个人吗 -是的 什么事 |
[13:09] | Your pecker. | 只要你看看 |
[13:10] | Soon as you take a look at these snaps I took of your boy Dexter Morgan | 我为德克斯特·摩根和他女朋友 |
[13:14] | and his gal pal on some kind of middle of the night boat run. | 拍的游艇午夜行的照片 包你爽 |
[13:17] | – Wanna meet for a beer? – It’s 7:00 A.M. | -见面喝一杯怎么样 -现在可是早上7点钟 |
[13:20] | Beer is good anytime. | 享受啤酒 随时都可以嘛 |
[13:21] | – Yeah. I gotta work. – Then I’ll come to you. | -我得去上班 -那我去找你 |
[13:24] | What’d I just say? I can’t now! | 我刚说了 现在不行 |
[13:26] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点给你电话 |
[13:47] | You sure you wanna keep your appointment with Jordan? | 你确定还要去见乔丹吗 |
[13:50] | Well, I need to. | 没错 我得去 |
[13:52] | There’s not gonna be another chance to get the blood. | 否则再没机会取到血样了 |
[13:54] | Besides, it’s something I actually know how to do. | 另外干这个我在行 |
[13:59] | You were a teenage girl, right? | 你也是从女孩时代过来的 对吧 |
[14:01] | How do I deal with Astor? | 我该怎么跟爱斯特相处呢 |
[14:03] | Try talking to her. | 试着和她聊聊 |
[14:05] | Last time I did that, | 上次我试过 |
[14:06] | she said she hated me and moved to Orlando. | 她说她恨我 然后搬到奥兰多市去了 |
[14:09] | Well, now you get a second chance. | 是吗 现在你又有一次机会了 |
[14:15] | Share something with her… What you did when you were her age. | 跟她聊点什么 你在她这个年纪时都做什么 |
[14:18] | I killed the neighbor’s dog. | 杀掉邻居家的狗 |
[14:21] | Well, don’t tell her that. | 别告诉她这个 |
[14:25] | Seriously, what do I do? | 说真的 我该怎么办 |
[14:27] | Just…Cut her some slack. | 试试…宽容一点 |
[14:30] | All kids that age make mistakes. | 这个年纪的孩子都会做错事 |
[14:32] | Trust me, the hangover will be punishment enough. | 相信我 宿醉够她受的了 |
[14:35] | Oh, is that your brother? | 这是你弟弟吗 |
[14:39] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[14:42] | He doesn’t even recognize me. | 他都不认识我了 |
[14:46] | You didn’t look like a raccoon the last time he saw you. | 上次他见你时 你可不象只浣熊 |
[14:53] | Eat. It’s hangover food. | 吃吧 宿醉后吃这个最好 |
[14:56] | It’ll soak up the alcohol. | 有吸收酒精的功效 |
[14:58] | Talk to her. | 跟她聊天 |
[15:00] | Share something. | 随便聊点什么 |
[15:03] | So I need to go to a meeting in a few minutes. | 我马上要去开个会 |
[15:08] | But I was hoping after that we could spend the day together, | 我希望会后剩下的时间 我们能聚一聚 |
[15:12] | ’cause we really should talk. | 因为我们真得好好聊聊了 |
[15:18] | So is that okay? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:21] | Can Harrison come? | 哈里森可以一起吗 |
[15:22] | Sure. I’ll call the babysitter, | 当然可以 我给保姆打电话 |
[15:24] | tell her there’s a change of plans. | 告诉她计划有变 |
[15:34] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[15:39] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[15:42] | I have no idea why he said that. | 我不知道他为什么会这么说 |
[15:45] | – I barely know him. – Stop lying, okay? | -我几乎没怎么见过他 -得了 别说谎了 |
[15:47] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不是傻子 |
[15:50] | She’s not your mama. | 她不是你的妈妈 |
[15:52] | – Your mama’s dead. – Astor. | -你的妈妈已经死了 -爱斯特 |
[15:56] | I’ll tell you this. | 跟你说 |
[15:57] | If you were the one who died, | 如果死的是你 |
[15:59] | I really doubt my mom would have brought in a tenant so fast. | 我相信妈妈才不会这么快就招来一个房客 |
[16:07] | – I should go. – I know. | -我得走了 -好的 |
[16:10] | We’ll only be a couple hours. | 我跟乔丹呆几个小时就回来 |
[16:12] | I can handle it. | 我可以应付 |
[16:17] | My family is pretty weird too. | 我家人的关系也很诡异的 |
[16:38] | How’d it go with the union suit? | 跟工会代表谈的如何 |
[16:40] | They’re sticking me in the file room. | 他们说听证会之前 |
[16:42] | Till after my hearing. | 我还得在资料室工作 |
[16:43] | You’re not fired. It’s good news. | 没被炒鱿鱼 好消息啊 |
[16:46] | Yeah, it’s great. | 没错 大喜讯 |
[16:47] | Except everybody still thinks | 可所有人都认为 |
[16:48] | I’m responsible for that girl dying | 夜店里死去的女人 |
[16:50] | and all those kids getting wounded in that nightclub. | 和所有受伤的孩子都是我的责任 |
[16:53] | For the record, my report backed your story 100%. | 声明一下 我可是如实汇报支持你的 |
[16:58] | Not that it mattered. | 不过没帮上什么忙 |
[16:59] | The brass backed my wife. | 那个贱人替我老婆圆了谎 |
[17:01] | Matters to me. | 帮了我很多了 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢支持 |
[17:07] | Anybody needs a real fucking detective, | 他妈的 要是有人要找名副其实的警探 |
[17:09] | I’ll be in the file room. | 我就在资料室 |
[17:14] | Detective scapegoat reporting for duty. | 替罪羊警探来报到了 |
[17:18] | They said you’d be joining me. | 上面说你会来我这儿工作 |
[17:20] | Come on. I can get you started. | 来吧 我来教你上手 |
[17:23] | Right over there. | 这边 |
[17:25] | So…How’s it going with that man of yours? | 说说 你和你的白马王子怎么样了 |
[17:29] | This morning out of the blue, he… told me he loved me. | 今天早上他突然…说他爱我 |
[17:34] | You say it back? | 你回应了吗 |
[17:35] | No. I ran. | 没有 我溜了 |
[17:37] | What? What’s the problem? | 什么 有什么问题吗 |
[17:38] | You don’t feel the same way? | 你难道不是也爱他吗 |
[17:40] | No, the problem is is that… I’m afraid I might. | 当然 问题是…我怕是对他动真心了 |
[17:45] | What is this, the barrel girls case? | 这是什么 桶装女尸的案子 |
[17:47] | – File it under creepy? – Under closed cases. | -这个归类到怪案分类下吗 -归到已结案文件 |
[17:50] | Not read, honey. File. | 亲爱的 别读了 快归档 |
[17:52] | That’s what I get paid to do, and for the next few weeks, | 政府付钱是让我整理文件的 接下来的几星期 |
[17:56] | So do you. | 你也得做这个 |
[18:10] | Good session. | 效果不错 |
[18:11] | Another hour of running in place. | 又在原地跑了一个小时 |
[18:14] | You seem more open. You feel the difference? | 你看起来开朗多了 自己感受到不同了吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 感受到了 |
[18:18] | I feel like I might… Take away something valuable this time. | 我觉得这次…应该不虚此行 |
[18:22] | Mm. Good. | 很好 |
[18:24] | Well, I gotta tell ya. | 说实话 |
[18:27] | I still feel like you’re not being completely honest with me. | 我觉得你还没完全对我坦诚以对 |
[18:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:33] | – ‘Bout what? – About what you really want. | -指的是哪方面 -关于你真正的需要 |
[18:38] | What I really want… Just a drop. | 我需要的只是 一滴血 |
[18:42] | A 30-gauge needle should slide right in undetected. | 0.3毫米针头插入的痕迹是不会被发现的 |
[18:47] | He won’t even notice it’s missing. | 他甚至不会注意到血减少了 |
[18:49] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[18:51] | What you want out of life. | 你对生活的追求 |
[18:54] | Whatever it is, you have to tell me | 无论目标是什么 你需要告诉我 |
[18:56] | so that I can help you construct a plan to get there. | 这样我才能制定计划帮你达到目标 |
[18:59] | I have a plan to get there. | 我已经计划好了 |
[19:00] | Lumen and I follow this blood trail. | 血迹会为卢蒙和我指出明路 |
[19:02] | We take you out. | 如果结果证实了 我们会让你人间蒸发 |
[19:04] | Believe it or not, you’re helping me already. | 不管你信不信 你已经帮助我了 |
[19:07] | I hope so. I really do. | 希望如此 我是真心的 |
[19:17] | Each of us… Deep down, | 我们每一个人 在内心深处 |
[19:20] | we know what we really want. | 都知道自己的渴望 |
[19:22] | It’s just a matter of actually doing it. | 但关键是 是否会付诸行动 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:28] | Oh. I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[19:30] | New evidence to process. | 有新的罪证需要处理 |
[19:33] | But, uh, thanks again for everything. | 再次感谢你为我做的一切 |
[19:36] | So when’s our next appointment? | 那我们什么时候再见面 |
[19:38] | I’ll check with the receptionist. | 我会跟前台约时间的 |
[20:39] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[20:40] | You’re supposed to be filing things away, not makin’ a mess. | 你的工作是整理文件 可不是添乱的 |
[20:45] | Wait, wait. I was reading that. | 等等 等一下 我在看呢 |
[20:46] | – Yeah, that’s the problem. – Just give me one more second. | -这正是问题所在 -再给我看一眼 |
[20:53] | Holy shit! Look at this. | 天杀的 瞧这个 |
[20:55] | What am I lookin’ at? | 瞧什么 |
[20:57] | DNA results. Multiple DNA results. | DNA检测结果显示有多人的DNA |
[21:00] | The barrel girlsase? | 那个桶装女尸案子 |
[21:02] | We pinned this on one guy and… | 这案子结案时定罪的是一个人 |
[21:05] | Looks like there are multiple perps. | 但报告结果显示是多人做的案 |
[21:08] | I’m just gonna… | 我要去… |
[21:10] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[21:12] | DNA sequencing report, uh… | DNA序列检测报告… |
[21:15] | Partial sequences on three, maybe four perps? | 检测到三个 或可能四个人的DNA |
[21:18] | What case is this? | 这是什么案子 |
[21:20] | Barrel girls. | 桶装女尸的案子 |
[21:22] | Didn’t we…Didn’t we pin this on one guy? | 我们…我们不是定案是单人做案吗 |
[21:24] | Yes. Boyd Fowler. | 是的 确定的凶手是博伊德·福勒 |
[21:26] | But the coroner found trace DNA on the girls that wasn’t Boyd’s. | 但验尸官在女尸上发现的DNA却不是博伊德的 |
[21:30] | There were partial sequences from multiple people. | 还有其他多人的DNA |
[21:33] | It’s all in the file. | 都写在报告中了 |
[21:34] | Why am I only hearing about this now? | 为什么我现在才知道这检测结果 |
[21:37] | Because by the time the final coroner report came through, | 因为验尸官报告送来时 |
[21:39] | we’d already closed the case. | 我们已经结案了 |
[21:41] | The only reason I came across this | 我也是在归档文件时 |
[21:43] | was because I was filing it all away. | 才发现的这个 |
[21:44] | Look. | 看 |
[21:46] | This is Cole Harmon, our original suspect. | 这是最初的嫌疑人 科尔·哈蒙 |
[21:49] | Jordan Chase’s security guy. We let him go. | 乔丹·切斯的安全主管 被我们排除嫌疑了 |
[21:51] | We got DNA samples on him. Tell me what you see. | 我们曾提取了他的DNA样本 看这个 |
[21:55] | There are enough common markers that | 检测结果足以证明 |
[21:58] | Cole Harmon is looking pretty good for the barrel girls’ murders. | 科尔·哈蒙也是这案子的凶手之一 |
[22:01] | At the very least, he can’t be excluded. | 或至少不应该将他嫌疑排除 |
[22:03] | What are you saying, that Cole and Boyd did this together? | 你是说科尔和博伊德是共犯 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:07] | With maybe three or four others. | 还可能有第三个或第四个凶手 |
[22:11] | We gotta reopen this case. | 我们要重开这件案子 |
[22:14] | I know. But I can’t tell Laguerta. | 是的 但是我没法向洛格丽塔开口 |
[22:16] | I’m supposed to be on file clerk duty. | 我应该在档案管理处值班的 |
[22:21] | I’m not tellin’ her. | 我不会跟她讲的 |
[22:23] | This case was solved. | 这件案子已经结了 |
[22:25] | If I ask her to reopen it, I may as well put my balls in a vice. | 要我求她重开案件 除非我不想混了 |
[22:30] | And not in a hot way either. | 她可不会对我客气的 |
[22:32] | Well, that just leaves…Me. | 那就只有 我来了 |
[22:46] | Hey. You’re late. | 你迟到啦 |
[22:49] | Yeah. Tough morning. | 别提了 |
[22:52] | Astor showed up on my doorstep last night drunk with a friend. | 爱斯特和朋友昨晚在我家现身了 还喝醉了酒 |
[22:56] | How old’s the friend? | 她朋友多大了 |
[23:00] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[23:08] | What’s that? Blood sample? | 那是什么 血样吗 |
[23:09] | Yes. It’s a blood sample. | 对 就是血样 |
[23:13] | Top secret, huh? I get it. | 绝密对吧 我懂的 |
[23:16] | So…What is it? Blood alcohol for Astor? | 你准备测阿斯特的血醇吗 |
[23:20] | She vomited all over the floor. | 她昨晚吐得一地都是 |
[23:21] | Further testing’s kind of unnecessary. | 是个人都看出她醉了 |
[23:24] | STD panel? | 测性病啊 |
[23:26] | Vince, she’s 12. | 文斯 她才12岁 |
[23:28] | I meant for you. | 我是为你好 |
[23:31] | It’s a homicide victim I’m supposed to have processed already. | 这是我没来及测的一个遇害者血样 |
[23:35] | I made a mistake, forgot to submit it, okay? | 我忘了交了 别乱猜好么 |
[23:39] | Morgan. | 我是摩根 |
[23:41] | Dexter, the girls are gone. | 德克斯特 女孩儿们走了 |
[23:43] | Gone where? | 去哪儿了 |
[23:44] | I don’t know. But they’re missing. | 不知道 但是都不见了 |
[23:46] | They felt terrible, and we didn’t have any Advil in the house, | 她们很不舒服 屋子里又没有止痛药 |
[23:48] | so I took Harrison to the store. | 我就带哈里森去店里买 |
[23:50] | – You left them alone? – I was trying to be nice. | -你把她们独自留在家里吗 -我想表现得亲切点 |
[23:52] | And when I got back, they were gone. | 我回来的时候 她们已经不见了 |
[23:54] | – Maybe they went for a walk. – I don’t think so. | -她们可能就是出去溜达一圈 -我看不像 |
[23:56] | The back door was wide open, | 后门大敞着 |
[23:57] | and their cell phones are still here. | 她们的手机落在桌子上 |
[24:00] | Dexter, what 14-year-old girl | 德克斯特 你说14岁的小姑娘 |
[24:02] | willingly leaves her cell phone behind? | 遇到什么情况才会不带手机 |
[24:03] | Don’t move. I’ll be right there. | 别动 我马上就过去 |
[24:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:20] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:22] | I went to the neighbor’s house to see if he saw anything. | 我去问问邻居有没有看见什么 |
[24:24] | – What? – Hey. | -什么 -你好 |
[24:26] | So I saw some guy near the house. | 我看见屋子周围有几个人 |
[24:28] | Light hair, average build, mid-30s. | 浅色头发 中等身材 30多岁 |
[24:30] | Like Cole and Boyd and Dan. | 就像科尔和博伊德还有丹一样 |
[24:33] | Oh, he had a white panel van. | 他有辆白色厢式货车 |
[24:35] | And it was weird enough I checked out the plate. | 看起来比较可疑 于是我去查了车的资料 |
[24:36] | N4b something. | 是N4B系列的 |
[24:38] | Why didn’t you stop him? | 你为什么不制止他 |
[24:39] | I didn’t know the girls were in the house. | 我哪知道屋子里会有小女孩儿呢 |
[24:41] | I mean, I didn’t even know you had a tenant. | 我是说 我都不知道你有房客 |
[24:43] | Just thought he was a… a painter or something. | 我就以为他是个油漆匠什么的 |
[24:44] | Which is why you thought to check the license plate? | 那你怎么想到要查那辆车的资料的 |
[24:46] | Well, no, that’s just habit from neighborhood watch. | 只是干邻里联防组时留下的习惯 |
[24:49] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:54] | Looking for signs of a break-in. | 查查有没有闯入的痕迹 |
[24:57] | An abduction… That’s what we’re thinking here, right? | 诱拐 你也是这么想的 对吧 |
[24:59] | Yeah. But it doesn’t make any sense. | 嗯 但这样说不通 |
[25:01] | It does if someone came looking for us. | 要是说有人来找我们 那还说得过去 |
[25:03] | Like one of Jordan’s guys. | 比如乔丹的手下 |
[25:05] | There’s a reason you were worried last night | 昨晚你听到房子里的响声时 |
[25:07] | when you heard noises in the house. | 感到很不安一定有原因的 |
[25:08] | But I overreacted. It was nothing. | 我大惊小怪了 其实没什么 |
[25:10] | Only this time there was someone lurking around the house. | 只是这次真的有人在房子边鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[25:15] | I shouldn’t have stolen that blood sample. | 我不该偷那个血样 |
[25:16] | Not with the girls here. | 不该让她们留在这儿 |
[25:21] | We need to call the cops. | 我们得报警 |
[25:25] | They’ll just start asking questions. | 他们只会问些问题 |
[25:27] | And if it does have to do with Jordan, | 如果他们发现这和乔丹无关 |
[25:28] | they’ll probably trace it all back to us. | 就会反过来查到我们头上 |
[25:34] | Metro. | 这里是警局 |
[25:36] | This is Dexter Morgan from Homicide. | 我是凶杀组的德克斯特·摩根 |
[25:38] | I’d like to report a probable child abduction. | 我要报告一起儿童诱拐案 |
[25:41] | It’s a white panel van. I have a partial plate. | 一辆白色厢式货车 我有目击者证词 |
[25:48] | We’ve issued a blanket APB on the van. | 我们已在全境通缉那辆货车 |
[25:50] | NCIC has started a file on the girls. | 国家犯罪信息中心已经备案了 |
[25:53] | Until we get them back safely, | 在我们找回她们之前 |
[25:54] | Detective Linker will be our liaison to missing persons. | 林克探员就是我们与失踪人员的联络员 |
[25:57] | Did you call Olivia’s parents? | 你有打给奥莉维亚的家长吗 |
[25:59] | I tried. I couldn’t get a hold of them. | 电话没通 我联系不上他们 |
[26:00] | What about Astor’s grandparents? | 爱斯特的祖父祖母呢 |
[26:02] | They hadn’t heard from her. | 他们也没有她的消息 |
[26:04] | I didn’t tell them she was missing, though. | 不过我还没告诉他们她失踪了 |
[26:05] | Didn’t want to worry them. | 我不想惊动他们 |
[26:07] | – Yet. – Most missing children | -暂时还不想 -大部分拐走孩子的人 |
[26:09] | are abducted by someone the parents know. | 往往是家长认识的人 |
[26:11] | Is there anyone you can think of? | 你能不能想到什么人 |
[26:13] | No. Nobody. | 一个都想不到 |
[26:14] | You sure? No one new? | 你确定吗 比如新认识的 |
[26:17] | Where were you, anyway, when they were taken? | 他们被带走的时候你在哪儿 |
[26:20] | I can’t lie about this. | 爱斯特命悬一线 |
[26:22] | Not with Astor’s life on the line. | 我不能说谎 |
[26:24] | I was with Jordan Chase. | 我和乔丹·切斯在一起 |
[26:30] | He…offered me some private sessions to help deal with… | 他愿意给我单独上课 好帮我走出 |
[26:35] | Rita’s death. | 丽塔之死的阴影 |
[26:40] | What? | 什么 |
[26:43] | A lot of fucked up people circling that guy, Dex. | 那家伙周围都不是什么好鸟 德克斯 |
[26:45] | A lot? Who? | 都有哪些人 |
[26:47] | Besides Boyd Fowler. | 除了博伊德·福勒 |
[26:49] | Well, his head of security for one. | 他的保安主管也算一个 |
[26:52] | I thought we cleared him. | 我还以为我们已经排除他了 |
[26:54] | May have been premature. | 现在还为时过早 |
[26:55] | Okay…What’s going on? | 好的 怎么回事 |
[26:57] | The barrel girls case might not be as closed as we thought. | 桶装女尸的案情并不是这么简单就结束了 |
[27:00] | Can we just find the van? | 我们能不能专心找货车 |
[27:27] | – Don’t move! – Show me your hands! | -别动 -双手放到前面 |
[27:29] | What… what’s going on? | 发 发生什么事了 |
[27:30] | On your knees! Hands on your head now! | 跪下 双手抱头 |
[27:33] | Yeah, right there. | 对 别动 |
[27:36] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[27:36] | Name’s Barry Kurt. No priors. | 他叫巴里·科特 没有前科 |
[27:38] | They found him at a gas station on Coral. | 他们在克劳尔加油站找到的他 |
[27:44] | – Where’s Astor? – Hey… easy! | -爱斯特在哪儿 -你冷静点 |
[27:45] | If you hurt her, I’ll kill you. | 你要是敢动她一下 我就杀了你 |
[27:47] | – I’ll kill you. – Get your hands off of me. | -我会杀了你 -把你的手拿开 |
[27:48] | – You understand me? – He’s looking for the girls just like you. | -听清楚没有 -他也跟你一样在找姑娘们 |
[27:52] | He’s what? | 他干什么 |
[27:53] | I’m Olivia’s father. Sort of, anyway. | 我算是奥莉维亚没血缘的爸爸 |
[27:55] | I live with her mom. | 我跟她妈妈同居 |
[27:58] | I’m Astor’s stepfather, Dexter Morgan. | 我是爱斯特的继父 德克斯特·摩根 |
[28:01] | Yeah. You should try to calm down. | 你应该冷静一点 |
[28:03] | He thought something happened to his daughter. | 他以为他的女儿发生意外了 |
[28:04] | Something is gonna happen to them when I find them. | 等我找到她们 确实要让她们吃不了兜着走 |
[28:07] | Olivia broke into our liquor cabinet, | 奥莉维亚撬开我们的酒橱 |
[28:09] | stole money from her mother, and took off. | 偷了她妈妈的钱后逃跑了 |
[28:11] | We’ve got GPS tracking on her mobile phone. | 我们追踪了她的手机上的GPS定位 |
[28:13] | I followed it to your house, but they weren’t there. | 我跟到了你家 但她们不在 |
[28:16] | I figured I’d gas up the van and go back. | 我发现自己该加油了 就往回走 |
[28:18] | Next thing I know, | 等我回过神来 |
[28:19] | I’m on my knees in cuffs like some loser on cops. | 我已经像个瘪三一样跪在地上被警察拷起来了 |
[28:24] | So where are they? | 她们在哪儿 |
[28:25] | Probably causing trouble somewhere. | 说不定正在哪儿闯祸呢 |
[28:27] | Ever since Astor moved down the block, | 自从爱斯特搬到这个街区 |
[28:29] | Olivia’s been nothing but a pain in the ass. | 奥莉维亚就开始犯上作乱 |
[28:33] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[28:35] | Is he always this violent? | 他总是这么暴力吗 |
[28:38] | They found the girls at Bayside. | 有人在海边发现了她们 |
[28:40] | They’re holding them for shoplifting. | 她们在商店里偷东西被人抓住了 |
[28:54] | Astor? | 爱斯特 |
[28:57] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:59] | We had the whole department looking for you. | 我们出动了整个局的人找你 |
[29:00] | We were so worried. | 我们非常担心你们 |
[29:02] | You have no idea what you put us through today. | 你都不知道我们这一天怎么过的 |
[29:03] | – I’m sorry. – What were you even thinking running off like that? | -对不起 -你为什么就那样跑掉了 |
[29:07] | Shoplifting? That figures. | 偷东西吗 难怪 |
[29:10] | We didn’t steal anything. I swear. | 我们什么都没偷 我发誓 |
[29:11] | I just tried on a ring and forgot about it. | 我只是试了一枚戒指 然后忘记脱下来了 |
[29:13] | It was a mistake. I gave it back. | 只是个误会 我已经还回去了 |
[29:16] | I’m Detective Debra Morgan from Miami Metro Homicide. | 我是迈阿密凶案组的黛布拉·摩根警探 |
[29:20] | Mind if I take it from here? | 不介意的话交给我来吧 |
[29:21] | Just make sure I don’t see these two again. | 别让我再看见她们就行 |
[29:29] | – Come on, we’re going home. – No! | -来吧 我们回家 -不要 |
[29:31] | – Now. – My stuff’s at Astor’s. | -听话 -我的东西还在爱斯特那里 |
[29:33] | – I need to go with her. – You need to come with me. | -我要和她一起走 -你得跟我走 |
[29:35] | – I don’t want to. – Tell you what. | -我不想 -我告诉你 |
[29:37] | Their stuff is at my house. | 她们的东西都在我家里 |
[29:38] | Why don’t I take them there, get them packed. | 不如我载她们过去收拾行李 |
[29:40] | We’ll meet you in an hour. | 我们一小时后再见 |
[29:41] | You’re gonna need to get your van out of impound anyway. | 你总得先把你的车办出来吧 |
[29:44] | Which you’re paying for, by the way. | 看我不好好收拾你 |
[29:46] | We’ll meet you at the Roadside Cafe. | 我们在路畔咖啡馆碰头吧 |
[29:47] | – It’s right near impound. – Great. | -就在车管所边上 -好极了 |
[29:52] | Teenagers. They can make you homicidal. | 这些小青年 他们会让你抓狂想杀人 |
[29:55] | I know what you mean. | 我理解你的感受 |
[30:05] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. | -你想见我吗 -嗯 |
[30:06] | You wanna tell me what’s going on with you and Detective Morgan? | 愿意谈谈你和摩根警探在搞什么鬼吗 |
[30:11] | Nothing. What do you mean? | 没什么 你是什么意思 |
[30:13] | Obviously, you’ve been talking about the barrel girls case. | 很显然 你们对桶装女尸案互换了意见 |
[30:17] | We found some new evidence. | 我们找到了一些新的证据 |
[30:19] | You and Detective Morgan. | 你和摩根警探一起发现的吗 |
[30:21] | She did. In the file room. | 她发现的 在档案管理室 |
[30:24] | I was going to tell you. | 我本打算亲口告诉你的 |
[30:27] | What? | 什么 |
[30:28] | You really don’t see what’s going on? | 你当真没发现这里面的名堂吗 |
[30:31] | I send her to the file room with one assignment… file. | 我用一纸文书把她打发到档案管理室 |
[30:34] | And then she magically finds evidence | 于是她变戏法似的找出些证据 |
[30:36] | to reopen a case she knows I personally closed. | 想要重开我当年亲自结的案子 |
[30:39] | Maria…It’s DNA. | 玛丽亚 证据是DNA啊 |
[30:42] | It’s not like she made it up. | 这是她没法造假的 |
[30:44] | She’s trying to get back at me. | 她想给我反戈一击 |
[30:47] | We pinned this on Boyd Fowler. | 我们已经把罪定在博伊德·福勒身上了 |
[30:50] | I had five detectives tell me he’s the one. | 我这里有五位警探都说他就是主使 |
[30:53] | And now I am telling you that it’s more complicated. | 我告诉你 事情远比这复杂 |
[30:56] | – You need to reopen the case. – I disagree. | -你得重开这件案子 -我不同意 |
[30:59] | Changing five names on the murder board | 一口气在谋杀案记录板上添上五个名字 |
[31:03] | from black to red isn’t gonna help this department. | 这种行为会妨害整个警局的利益 |
[31:05] | The department? Or you? | 是整个警局 还是说你 |
[31:14] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:16] | There were at Bayside. | 她们在海边 |
[31:18] | – Oh, thank God. – Shoplifting. | -谢天谢地 -偷东西 |
[31:23] | You gonna introduce us? | 不给我们介绍一下吗 |
[31:27] | That’s the one I was telling you about. | 我刚才跟你说的就是她 |
[31:29] | His new girlfriend. | 他的新女友 |
[31:31] | She’s my tenant. | 她是租客 |
[31:34] | Lumen, this is my sister Debra. | 卢蒙 这是我妹妹黛布拉 |
[31:37] | Deb, Lumen. | 黛布 卢蒙 |
[31:41] | I didn’t know he had a tenant. | 我不知道他有个租客 |
[31:42] | Didn’t know he had a sister. | 不知道他还有个妹妹 |
[31:50] | I’m gonna… Go check on the girls. | 我去看看女孩们怎么样了 |
[31:58] | Seriously? | 说真的 |
[32:00] | That’s your tenant? | 只是你的租客吗 |
[32:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:05] | Where’s all her stuff? | 怎么没看见她的东西 |
[32:07] | She hasn’t really moved in yet. | 她还没完全搬过来 |
[32:10] | But you know her well enough to trust her with your son. | 可你对她已经放心到能把儿子托付给她么 |
[32:13] | It was an emergency. | 当时情况紧急 |
[32:14] | I thought the girls had been taken. | 我以为女孩子们被掠走了 |
[32:16] | Why are you keeping her a secret? | 那你干嘛隐瞒她的存在呢 |
[32:17] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[32:19] | Really? ‘Cause at the station | 在警局的时候 |
[32:20] | we asked you who you were spending your time with. | 我们问你都和谁在一起 |
[32:22] | You didn’t think to mention the hot blonde | 你可没提过这个漂亮金发妞 |
[32:23] | that’s living in your house? | 住在你屋里 |
[32:24] | Didn’t seem… Like it mattered. | 好像没这个必要 |
[32:27] | Obviously, she didn’t take the girls. | 显然女孩们不是她掠走的 |
[32:29] | That’s not the point. | 重点不是这个 |
[32:32] | I’m not judging you. | 我不是在指责你 |
[32:33] | Believe me, I understand rebound as much as anybody. | 我知道重新开始是什么样的 |
[32:36] | But don’t you think it’s a little soon? | 但你不觉得有点太快了吧 |
[32:38] | I’m not on any rebound. | 不是你想的那样 |
[32:39] | Come on. She’s your tenant? | 难道她真是租客 |
[32:41] | Really? | 当真 |
[32:43] | There’s nothing going on. | 我们之间什么都没发生 |
[32:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:48] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[32:50] | I gotta get back to the station. | 我要回警局了 |
[32:54] | Deb knows about my partner in crime. | 黛布认识了我的共犯 |
[32:57] | The whole station knows I’m seeing Jordan Chase. | 整个警局都知道我跟乔丹·切斯混在一起 |
[33:00] | This is not my day. | 诸事不顺 |
[33:03] | Astor! | 爱斯特 |
[33:05] | Just…Stay cool. | 忍着点别冲动 |
[33:07] | No matter what. | 不管怎样 |
[33:23] | You want to tell me what’s going on with you? | 你打算告诉我你这是怎么回事吗 |
[33:25] | No. | 不打算 |
[33:27] | ‘Cause nothing is going on with me. | 我挺好 |
[33:28] | Something is. | 肯定有事 |
[33:31] | You’re drinking, shoplifting. | 你酗酒 偷东西 |
[33:34] | I already told you, we didn’t steal anything, | 我跟你说过了 我们什么都没偷 |
[33:36] | and it wasn’t me anyway. | 况且又不是我动的手 |
[33:38] | You want to tell me why Barry thinks | 你不想辩解一下 |
[33:39] | you’re the bad influence here? | 为什么巴里觉得你在起坏作用吗 |
[33:41] | ‘Cause he’s an asshole. | 因为他是混球 |
[33:42] | Stop. | 住嘴 |
[33:45] | This is not a good path you’re headed down here. | 你这么下走去可不是好兆头 |
[33:50] | Look, just tell me what’s wrong, okay? | 就告诉我到底出什么事了好吗 |
[33:54] | I’m actually a good listener. | 我是一个很好的倾听者 |
[34:05] | You want to know what’s wrong? | 你想知道哪里出了问题 |
[34:07] | My mom got murdered, and you move her into our house | 我妈被杀了 然后你就让她搬进了我们家 |
[34:11] | and tell me she’s your tenant? | 还说她只是你的租客 |
[34:12] | She is. | 她确实是 |
[34:13] | She’s more. I can fucking tell. | 不止那么简单 我他妈知道 |
[34:15] | Astor, you cannot talk to me that way. | 爱斯特 你不能那样对我说话 |
[34:19] | I thought you said you were this great listener. | 我还以为你说过你是个很好的倾听者呢 |
[34:24] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再谈这个了 |
[34:27] | Then we’ll just sit here till you do. | 那我们就坐到你想谈为止 |
[34:39] | You ready to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[34:41] | Not really. | 不想 |
[34:44] | You know I ran away once, too. | 我也离家出走过 |
[34:47] | I ditched out on my own wedding. | 在婚礼现场跑掉 |
[34:49] | I didn’t run away. | 我没离家出走 |
[34:56] | Who did that to you? | 那些伤是谁干的 |
[35:00] | The bruises on your stomach. | 你腹部的瘀伤 |
[35:02] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[35:06] | Actually, I really do. | 我当然知道 |
[35:25] | I think we have a problem. | 出事了 |
[35:27] | Yeah, I’m in a battle of wills | 对 我正跟我那 |
[35:28] | with my drunk, shoplifting teenage step-daughter, | 酗酒偷东西的继女精神对抗 |
[35:30] | and she’s going to win. | 而她快要赢了 |
[35:32] | Olivia has bruises all over her stomach and back. | 奥莉维亚的腹部和背部都是瘀伤 |
[35:36] | Someone’s been hurting her. | 有人在虐待她 |
[35:38] | She told you? | 她告诉你的吗 |
[35:40] | No, I saw. | 没有 我看到的 |
[35:42] | Wait, you knew about this? | 慢着 你早知道这事 |
[35:44] | Don’t be mad. | 别生我气 |
[35:45] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[35:46] | I’m just, um… I don’t know what I am. | 我只是 我也不知道怎么了 |
[35:52] | I’ll be with Olivia. | 我去陪着奥莉维亚 |
[35:57] | Promise you won’t say anything? | 保证你不会说出去 |
[35:59] | I don’t want him to hurt her more. | 我不想他再伤害她了 |
[36:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:02] | Barry. Who do you think? | 巴里 不然还能是谁 |
[36:03] | He is an asshole. | 他真的是个混球 |
[36:07] | Does her mom know? | 她妈妈知道吗 |
[36:08] | He only hits her in places that don’t show. | 他只打看不出来的位置 |
[36:11] | He gets all crazy over nothing. | 他经常莫名其妙就发疯 |
[36:13] | He doesn’t like her hair, she’s two minutes late. | 什么他不喜欢她的发型 她迟到了2分钟 |
[36:18] | I thought she’d be safe here, but then there’s Lumen, | 我想着她在这里会安全 可是撞见了卢蒙 |
[36:22] | and Barry showed up, and we just…ran. | 巴里又出现在门口 我们只能…跑了 |
[36:25] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不早跟我说 |
[36:27] | ‘Cause I didn’t think you’d care. | 因为我觉得你不在乎 |
[36:32] | Of course I care. | 我当然在乎 |
[36:34] | Even when we all lived here, | 就算以前我们住一起的时候 |
[36:36] | you were so busy out doing stuff all the time. | 你也总是忙着工作什么的 |
[36:44] | Olivia’s my friend. | 奥莉维亚是我的朋友 |
[36:46] | My only friend since mom died. | 妈妈死后我唯一的朋友 |
[36:49] | I wanted to help her, and… | 我想帮她 |
[36:52] | I didn’t know what to do. | 却又不知道该怎么做 |
[36:55] | You did know what to do. You came home. | 你知道 你回家来找我了 |
[37:03] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 这件事交给我处理 |
[37:05] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[37:16] | Everything okay with Astor? | 爱斯特没事吧 |
[37:18] | Nothing turning 20 won’t fix. | 没什么愈合不了的大创伤 |
[37:19] | What’d Laguerta say? | 洛格丽塔怎么说 |
[37:21] | She’s not gonna reopen the case. | 她不打算重开那案子 |
[37:23] | She thinks that you have some kind of vendetta against her. | 她觉得那是你在针对报复她 |
[37:26] | That’s fucking ridiculous. | 这太他妈荒谬了 |
[37:28] | Give her a day to cool off. | 给她一天好好想想 |
[37:29] | We’ll try again tomorrow. | 明天我们再试 |
[37:37] | You’re not gonna reopen the case? | 你不打算重新调查 |
[37:39] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[37:40] | Come right in, detective. | 请进 警探 |
[37:42] | There are at least five dead girls in barrels. | 那些桶里装着5具女性的尸体 |
[37:46] | And now there’s DNA evidence | 而现在有DNA证据标明 |
[37:48] | saying that some of the people that are responsible | 有好几个犯人 |
[37:49] | are still out there. | 还逍遥法外 |
[37:51] | And you think that’s about me trying to get back at you? | 而你认为这只是我为了报复你 |
[37:56] | Did you even read the file? | 你甚至都没有读过卷宗吧 |
[37:59] | There’s fucking proof. | 里面他妈的有证据 |
[38:01] | Just watch your tone. | 注意你的措辞 |
[38:05] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[38:08] | You throwing me under the bus for the Fuentes brothers, | 你在富恩特斯兄弟的案子上拿我当垫背 |
[38:11] | using your husband as a chess piece, | 把你老公当棋子 |
[38:14] | putting Quinn on bogus vacation days | 关键时刻让奎恩放大假 |
[38:15] | so that I don’t have a fucking partner? | 好让我连个搭档都没有 |
[38:17] | If that’s all just some game to you, I’ll try to understand it, | 我试着去理解你那些权术游戏 |
[38:20] | but those girls are dead. | 可这些女孩死了啊 |
[38:24] | Don’t you want to make sure that that doesn’t happen again? | 难道你不想确保类似的事不再发生吗 |
[38:28] | I mean, what the fuck are we doing here? | 我们他妈的到底在干什么啊 |
[38:31] | Enough! | 够了 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:35] | Okay what? | 什么好吧 |
[38:38] | I’m reopening the case. | 我会重开这案子 |
[38:40] | But you need to hear me, | 但你得听我说 |
[38:42] | because you have no idea what you’re talking about. | 因为你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[38:46] | I made the Fuentes situation go away. | 我搞定了富恩特斯那事的负面影响 |
[38:49] | I was trying to help Batista. | 我当时那么做是为了帮巴蒂斯塔 |
[38:51] | As far as Quinn goes, he wasn’t on vacation. | 至于奎恩 他不是放大假 |
[38:55] | I suspended him. | 是我停了他的职 |
[38:58] | To protect your brother. | 为了保护你哥哥 |
[39:07] | Protect him from what? | 保护他什么 |
[39:12] | You’re so interested in the truth, ask Quinn. | 你这么喜欢查真相 自己去问奎恩 |
[39:27] | Can I talk to you? | 现在有空吗 |
[39:28] | In private? | 私下谈谈 |
[39:34] | Look, if this is about this morning… | 要是关于今早的事… |
[39:36] | Last month, when you told me | 上个月 你告诉我 |
[39:38] | that you were taking some vacation days, | 你放了几天假 |
[39:40] | were you actually on suspension? | 其实你是被停职了吧 |
[39:44] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[39:46] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[39:47] | Were you? | 是不是 |
[39:48] | Did Laguerta say something? | 洛格丽塔说了什么吗 |
[39:50] | She told me I should talk to you. | 她说我应该问你 |
[39:54] | Did it have something to do with my brother? | 这跟我哥哥有关吗 |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:00] | But it was nothing. | 但你哥是清白的 |
[40:02] | Then why did you lie? | 那你为什么撒谎 |
[40:07] | I was investigating Rita’s murder, trying to help. | 我当时在调查丽塔的死 |
[40:12] | I had a lead on Kyle Butler. | 找到一条关于凯尔·巴特勒的线索 |
[40:15] | I figured if we could find the person who knew Trinity, | 我想要是能找到认识三一杀手的人 |
[40:19] | then maybe we could track down the creep | 或许就能追查到那个 |
[40:21] | who killed your sister-in-law. | 杀了你嫂子的变态 |
[40:24] | Laguerta told me to back off, leave it to the FBI. | 洛格丽塔让我别插手交给联邦调查局 |
[40:29] | When I didn’t, she suspended me. | 我不干 她就停了我职 |
[40:32] | What was the lead? | 什么线索 |
[40:34] | It doesn’t matter. It didn’t pan out. | 不重要了 没用的线索 |
[40:38] | Laguerta told me that she was protecting Dexter from you. | 洛格丽塔说她那么做是为了保护德克斯特 |
[40:44] | Why would she say that? | 为什么她会那么说 |
[40:48] | You remember those composite sketches of Kyle Butler? | 你记得那些自相矛盾的凯尔·巴特勒的画像吗 |
[40:52] | I got this crazy idea | 我脑中浮现出一个疯狂的想法 |
[40:55] | that maybe it was your brother. | 那可能是你哥哥 |
[41:01] | Nothing came of it, so I dropped it. | 结果没查出什么 我就放弃了 |
[41:06] | I’m an idiot, okay? | 我就是个白痴好吧 |
[41:10] | Yeah, you are. | 没错 你就是 |
[41:12] | Deb, I… | 黛布 我 |
[41:26] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[41:44] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[41:46] | Where’s Olivia? | 奥莉维亚呢 |
[41:47] | I just wanted to… Speak to you first, parent to parent. | 我想先跟你谈谈 父亲对父亲的那种 |
[41:52] | Oh. You talk to Astor? | 你跟爱斯特谈过了 |
[41:55] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 |
[41:59] | Honestly, I’m not sure what I should do. | 说实话我不知道该怎么做 |
[42:01] | I feel for you, man. | 我理解你 |
[42:03] | It’s tough looking after somebody else’s kids. | 想管好别人生的孩子可不容易 |
[42:06] | Sometimes you just gotta show ’em who’s boss. | 有时候你只是想让他们知道谁当家 |
[42:10] | Is that what you do with Olivia, | 你就是这么对奥莉维亚的吗 |
[42:13] | show her who’s boss? | 让她知道谁说了算 |
[42:15] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[42:17] | I know about Olivia’s bruises, | 我知道奥莉维亚的淤伤是怎么来的了 |
[42:20] | how they’re strategically placed so they won’t show. | 你算计好了 所以看不出来 |
[42:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[42:29] | No? | 不明白吗 |
[42:32] | Let me show you? | 让我来告诉你 |
[42:37] | That’s your solar plexus. | 这是你的心口 |
[42:40] | Right now, your diaphragm is partially paralyzed, | 现在 你的膈肌是半瘫痪的 |
[42:42] | which is why you’re having trouble catching your breath. | 所以你呼吸比较困难 |
[42:45] | What are you, man, some kind of psycho? | 老兄 你是干什么的 你有病啊 |
[42:47] | Not today. Just a concerned parent. | 今天我只是个有责任心的家长 |
[42:52] | That’s your liver. | 这是你的肝 |
[42:55] | The nice thing about the liver is | 肝脏最有意思的是 |
[42:57] | if you hit it just right, you get the vagus nerve, | 如果击打的轻重适度 迷走神经会兴奋 |
[42:59] | which tentacles out to the rest of your body. | 会影响你全身机能 |
[43:03] | Your brain short-circuits, your body shuts down, | 大脑短路 身体不能动弹 |
[43:06] | and you feel, what’s the word, terror? | 你会感觉到 怎么说来着 恐惧 |
[43:09] | Which is what Olivia felt every time you hit her there | 也就是你每次打奥莉维亚的时候她的感觉 |
[43:12] | just so the bruises wouldn’t show. | 这样淤伤就看不出来 |
[43:16] | I want you to listen to me carefully. | 你给我听好了 |
[43:18] | Listen to me carefully, because this is what you’re gonna do. | 听清楚我的话 你要照着做 |
[43:20] | You’re gonna call Olivia’s mother. | 去给奥莉维亚的妈妈打电话 |
[43:22] | You’re gonna tell her you’re sick of her fat ass. | 你要告诉她 她是个讨厌肥婆 |
[43:24] | You can’t stand to look at it anymore. | 你再也不想多看她一眼了 |
[43:27] | And you’re gonna make her believe it, | 你一定要让她相信你说的 |
[43:29] | because if you don’t, she may take you back one day | 你不那么做她总有一天还会再回到你身边 |
[43:31] | and let you near her kid or mine. | 你就会再度接近她的 或是我的孩子 |
[43:34] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不允许这样的事情发生 |
[43:39] | You’re not even gonna swing by to pick up your stuff. | 你也不要再回去拿什么东西了 |
[43:40] | You’re just gonna leave. | 立马给我直接消失 |
[43:42] | Tomorrow, when I drop Olivia off, | 明天 当我把奥莉维亚送过去的时候 |
[43:45] | you will be gone. | 别让我看到你 |
[43:49] | If you ever come back, | 如果你敢再回来 |
[43:52] | believe me, I won’t go so easy next time. | 相信我 下次就没这么轻松了 |
[43:58] | By the way, that’s your kidney. | 顺便说一下 那是你的肾脏 |
[44:07] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[44:09] | I don’t want to hear it, okay? | 我不想听 别说什么 |
[44:10] | “This isn’t your business, Dexter. | “这不关你的事 德克斯特” |
[44:12] | “Don’t get involved, Dexter. | “别搅和进去 德克斯特” |
[44:13] | You put too much at risk, Dexter.” | “这样太冒险了 德克斯特” |
[44:15] | That’s not what I was gonna say. | 这不是我想说的 |
[44:20] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[44:24] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[44:26] | You protected Astor, | 为了保护阿斯特 |
[44:29] | put yourself out there for another person. | 你挺身而出 |
[44:32] | I had no idea you had that in you. | 我没想到你会这么做 |
[44:37] | I underestimated you. | 我低估你了 |
[44:39] | Assumed you were a monster when you were capable | 我只当你是个野兽 原来你竟 |
[44:43] | of so much more. | 这么能干 |
[44:47] | If only I’d seen that, | 要不是我亲眼所见 |
[44:49] | maybe I wouldn’t have led you down this path. | 或许我不会同意你这么干 |
[45:06] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[45:07] | Hi, honey. | 你好 甜心 |
[45:17] | Get the fuck out of my apartment. | 给我他妈滚出房间 |
[45:18] | I brought you a present. | 我给你带来了份礼物 |
[45:20] | Don’t you want to see what it is? | 难道你不想看看吗 |
[45:21] | Your boy Dexter Morgan | 你的小德克斯特·摩根 |
[45:23] | and his lady friend | 还有他的小女朋友 |
[45:23] | on his boat at 3:00 A.M. In the morning, | 两个人凌晨三点在他船上 |
[45:26] | and they are not fucking. | 却不是在做爱哦 |
[45:28] | What’s in the bags? | 袋子里是什么 |
[45:30] | Something heavy. | 很重的东西 |
[45:31] | I’m thinking narcotics, maybe a body. | 我想是毒品 或许是尸体 |
[45:36] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[45:36] | Yeah, but that’s beside the point. | 可能 但这不是重点 |
[45:39] | Point is that when they came back, those bags were gone, | 关键是 当他们回来时 袋子都没了 |
[45:42] | so whatever they’re hiding, it’s something big. | 不管他们在隐藏什么 一定是件大事 |
[45:45] | This was a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[45:48] | Here. Consider this your severance package. | 给你 这就算你的遣散费吧 |
[45:52] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[45:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[45:56] | What? You think you can just pay me off | 什么 你觉得能给我点钱了事 |
[45:59] | like I’m the corner whore? | 就像打发街角的妓女一样吗 |
[46:01] | I’m just saying, it’s time to stop. | 我刚说了 都结束了 |
[46:03] | And I’m sayin’ bullshit. | 要我说 狗屁 |
[46:06] | If this thing is as big as I think it is, | 如果这件事像我想象中那么严重 |
[46:08] | LaGuerta and all them other douchebags in homicide | 洛格丽塔还有凶案组那些讨厌的家伙们 |
[46:11] | are gonna be kissing my ass. | 就等着来亲我的屁屁吧 |
[46:12] | Back off, Liddy. | 收手吧 利迪 |
[46:14] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[46:16] | I told you don’t fuck with me. | 我告诉过你 别耍我 |
[46:20] | You know, I just think I may call up that sister. | 知道吗 我在考虑给那个小妹妹打电话 |
[46:24] | Give her a ring, see if she wants to get together, | 给她一枚戒指 看她是否愿意跟我一起 |
[46:27] | have a drink, maybe talk about the brother. | 喝一杯 顺便聊聊她哥的事情 |
[46:29] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[46:30] | Stay the fuck away from me! | 离我远点儿 |
[46:32] | And stay the fuck away from Deb! | 也他妈离黛布远点儿 |
[47:10] | So you really did change your mind. | 你真的改变主意了 |
[47:13] | I read the report. | 我看了报告 |
[47:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:18] | Does this mean… | 这是不是说 |
[47:22] | You’ll stop sleeping on the couch? | 你不会再睡沙发上了 |
[47:26] | We still got a long way to go | 没那么简单 我们之间还有 |
[47:29] | between the couch and the bedroom, Maria. | 很多事情需要解决 玛丽亚 |
[47:39] | So, what, now you’re not even talking to me? | 怎么说 现在你连话都不想和我说了吗 |
[47:45] | Deb, look, I had an idiot theory | 黛布 听着 我曾经有过愚蠢的想法 |
[47:48] | and I dropped it. | 但我放弃了 |
[47:50] | Yeah, because Laguerta suspended you. | 是的 那是因为洛格丽塔把你停职了 |
[47:52] | No, because I was wrong. | 不 是因为我错了 |
[47:55] | Look, what I said yesterday is true. | 听着 我昨天说的是真的 |
[47:57] | I love you, and I’m not taking it back. | 我爱你 绝不后悔 |
[48:03] | You don’t even know what that means. | 你知道什么叫爱吗 |
[48:04] | It means I’d never do anything to hurt you. | 就是我不会做任何伤害你的事情 |
[48:07] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[48:09] | I trusted you. | 我信过你 |
[48:11] | And while you were fucking me, | 你却辜负了我 |
[48:13] | you were spreading shit about my brother behind my back. | 你在我背后整我哥 |
[48:15] | You think that’s not hurting me? | 你觉得这还不够伤害吗 |
[48:17] | Fuck you. | 滚吧你 |
[48:39] | You want us to come inside with you? | 要我们陪你一起进去吗 |
[48:41] | No, I’ll be okay. | 不用了 我没事 |
[48:43] | I could barely understand my mom on the phone with all the crying, | 我不怎么理解我妈为什么对着电话猛哭 |
[48:46] | but she actually said Barry did her a favor leaving. | 不过她也说了巴里离开对她也是好事 |
[48:50] | He definitely did me a favor. | 对我绝对是大好事啦 |
[48:51] | He told her she has a fat ass. | 他说她是个肥婆 |
[48:54] | He is not coming back. | 他再也不会回来了 |
[49:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:05] | Call you later. | 回头打给你 |
[49:31] | Are you gonna tell grandma and grandpa? | 你要告诉爷爷奶奶吗 |
[49:33] | About you getting drunk in Miami and shoplifting? | 你在迈阿密喝醉了入店行窃的事吗 |
[49:38] | Nah, that’s up to you. | 或许不会 看你表现了 |
[49:42] | We all have our secrets, right? | 我们都有秘密要保守 对吧 |
[49:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:47] | – But if it ever happens again… – It won’t. | -但是如果再发生的话 -不会的 |
[49:51] | And if Barry ever shows up… | 如果巴里再出现的话 |
[49:54] | I’ll tell you, I promise. | 我一定告诉你 我保证 |
[50:02] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[50:04] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[50:05] | Yeah. You… | 是的 你 |
[50:09] | put yourself out there for another person. | 你会挺身而出帮助他人 |
[50:14] | I want you to know something. | 我想你该知道 |
[50:17] | If Lumen’s your girlfriend, I want you to tell me. | 如果卢蒙是你女朋友 我希望你告诉我 |
[50:20] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[50:22] | But she’s not. | 但她不是 |
[50:23] | She’s not just your tenant, though. | 她也不只是个房客那么简单 |
[50:26] | She’s a friend who’s been through some really… | 她是个朋友 经历过一些非常 |
[50:32] | Really bad stuff. | 非常糟糕的事情 |
[50:34] | I’m helping her deal with it. | 我正在帮她面对 |
[50:38] | Does it make you feel better? | 这会让你感觉好点吗 |
[50:41] | What do you mean? | 你指的什么 |
[50:42] | About mom. | 我妈妈 |
[50:44] | Being there for Lumen, | 帮助卢蒙 |
[50:46] | does it make you feel better about what happened to mom? | 会让你对妈妈的事情感觉好点吗 |
[50:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:03] | You know that? | 你知道的 |
[51:08] | You should come in, say hi to Cody. | 你该进来 和科迪打个招呼 |
[51:12] | It’ll blow your cover, about Miami. | 那你去过迈阿密的事不就曝光了么 |
[51:27] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[51:30] | This is mama? | 这是妈妈 |
[51:33] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[51:37] | Okay, bud. | 好了 小子 |
[51:42] | Jordan Chase told me to figure out what I want most. | 乔丹·切斯告诉我 要追寻自己想要什么 |
[51:47] | The answer is simple. | 答案很简单 |
[51:49] | To be a good dad. | 做个好爸爸 |
[51:53] | But now that Astor’s safe, | 但爱斯特已经安全了 |
[51:54] | what I want most is Jordan on my table. | 现在我最想做的就是把乔丹放倒 |
[51:57] | I need to get an I.D. On that blood. | 我要弄清那个血液是谁的 |
[52:03] | How was Orlando? | 奥兰多的会如何 |
[52:05] | Uh, it was pleasantly uneventful. | 平静而又愉悦 |
[52:08] | Astor’s back with her grandparents, | 爱斯特回到了爷爷奶奶身边 |
[52:10] | Cody grew about a foot. | 科迪长高了有一尺 |
[52:11] | Oh. Glad to hear it. | 哦 真是好消息 |
[52:15] | Your blood results are in, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你的血迹报告结果出来了 |
[52:28] | So did you get back an I.D. On your homicide victim? | 凶案受害人的身份确定了 |
[52:32] | No. | 没有 |
[52:35] | Then what’s that? | 那结果是什么 |
[52:36] | She’s not a victim. | 她不是个受害人 |
[52:38] | She’s alive, boozing it up in Coral Gables. | 她还活着 在科勒尔盖布尔斯嗜酒成性 |
[52:40] | Two D.U.I.S in three years. | 三年内两次酒后驾车记录 |
[52:42] | I guess I messed up. | 我想我搞错了 |
[52:44] | If she’s not a victim, then who is she? | 如果她不是受害者 那她是什么人 |
[52:47] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[52:48] | When you mess up, it makes me feel better about me. | 你搞砸了 会让我感觉很好 |
[53:06] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[53:07] | No, it’s Jordan Chase. | 不 是乔丹·切斯 |
[53:09] | But I’m looking for Dexter. Is he there? | 我要找德克斯特 他在吗 |
[53:14] | He… He’s not available right now. | 他 他现在不在 |
[53:18] | Can I leave a message? | 我能留个口信吗 |
[53:25] | Tell him I’m just checking in, | 告诉他我刚到宾馆 |
[53:26] | and I’d like him to schedule another appointment | 我想和他约一下 |
[53:29] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[53:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:34] | I will. Bye. | 我会告诉他的 再见 |
[53:36] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[53:38] | Tell Dexter one more thing. | 再告诉德克斯特一件事 |
[53:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:44] | Tell him time is of the essence. | 告诉他时间紧迫 |
[53:47] | Tick tick tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[53:51] | That’s the sound of his life running out. | 那是他生命在流逝的声音 |
[53:55] | Could you be sure to tell him that? | 你确定能告诉他吗 |
[54:00] | Take care, Lumen. | 保重 卢蒙 |