时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I need to get my hands on that vial. | 我得看看那个小瓶瓶 |
[00:14] | I’m just gonna extract a sample. | 就是抽点血样 |
[00:16] | I’ll run it for DNA. Hopefully get an I.D. | 做个DNA测定 希望查出血样的归属 |
[00:18] | So whose blood do you think it is? | 你觉得血是谁的 |
[00:20] | Your blood results are in. – Emily Birch. | -你的血迹分析结果出来了 -艾米丽·伯奇 |
[00:23] | She’s not a victim. She’s alive. | 她不是受害人 她还活着 |
[00:25] | Boozing it up in Coral Gables. | 在珊瑚墙嗜酒成性 |
[00:27] | The barrel girls case, | 桶装女尸案 |
[00:29] | there are partial sequences from multiple people. | 还有其他多人的DNA |
[00:32] | Cole and Boyd did this together? | 科尔和博伊德是共犯吗 |
[00:34] | With maybe three or four others. | 还可能有第三个或第四个凶手 |
[00:36] | As far as Quinn goes, he wasn’t on vacation. | 至于奎恩 他不是放大假 |
[00:39] | I suspended him to protect your brother. | 是我停了他的职 为了保护你哥哥 |
[00:42] | I trusted you. | 我信过你 |
[00:45] | And while you were fucking me, | 你却辜负了我 |
[00:46] | You were spreading shit about my brother behind my back. | 你在我背后整我哥 |
[00:49] | Fuck you. | 滚吧你 |
[00:52] | Cole as a teenager. | 青少年时代的科尔 |
[01:00] | Your boy Dexter Morgan and his girlfriend | 你的小德克斯特·摩根 还有他的小女友 |
[01:02] | on his boat at 3:00 A.M. | 两个人凌晨三点在他船上 |
[01:04] | – What’s in the bags? – Something heavy. | -袋子里是什么 -很重的东西 |
[01:06] | I’m thinking narcotics. Maybe a body. | 我想是毒品 或许是尸体 |
[01:08] | It’s time to stop. | 都结束了 |
[01:10] | Stay the fuck away from Deb! | 你他妈的离黛布远点儿 |
[01:12] | Dexter? | 德克斯特吗 |
[01:13] | No, it’s Jordan Chase. Can I leave a message? | 不 我是乔丹·切斯 能留个口信吗 |
[01:17] | Tick tick tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[01:21] | That’s the sound of his life running out. | 那是他生命在流逝的声音 |
[01:24] | Take care, Lumen. | 保重 卢蒙 |
[03:22] | They say that history repeats itself, | 人们说历史总会重演 |
[03:25] | but I will never put my family in danger again. | 可我再不能让家人处于险境 |
[03:28] | Now that Jordan Chase knows Lumen and I are on to him, | 既然乔丹·切斯知道我和卢蒙盯上了他 |
[03:30] | I need to plan for the worst. | 我就得做最坏的打算 |
[03:34] | Yeah, I think that’s the last of it. | 好啦 这应该是最后一件了 |
[03:36] | I put the grandparents’ address | 爷爷奶奶的地址我帮你 |
[03:37] | in the navigational system. | 输进导航系统了 |
[03:39] | And I have the print-out you gave me. | 打印件你也给我了 |
[03:41] | And Harrison is going to have such a good time | 咱小哈里森马上就能去奥兰多 |
[03:43] | with his big sister and big brother in Orlando. | 跟大哥哥大姐姐尽情欢乐啦 |
[03:47] | I’m getting Harrison out of Miami | 哈里森得离开迈城这个危险之地 |
[03:49] | and Lumen out of that house. | 卢蒙也得从老宅子搬走 |
[03:52] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[03:55] | I haven’t been apart from him since Rita died. | 丽塔走后我还没和小家伙分开过 |
[03:58] | Nothing is going to happen to Harrison. | 放心吧 哈里森没事的 |
[04:06] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:09] | Call me as soon as you get there. | 到那边就给我电话 |
[04:12] | – Bye-bye. – Bye, dexter. | -拜拜 -拜 德克斯特 |
[04:23] | Lumen. | 卢蒙 |
[04:27] | Come on. We’ll be safe here. | 过来 这里很安全 |
[04:29] | Jordan doesn’t know about this place. | 乔丹不知道这个地方 |
[04:31] | He thinks we’re at the house. | 他还以为我们在老宅子 |
[04:41] | What the fuck are you up to now? | 这狗男女他妈在搞什么飞机 |
[04:50] | We can’t wait any more. We need to take out Jordan. | 不能等了 我们得除掉乔丹 |
[04:53] | That might be difficult. | 这可有难度 |
[04:55] | He’s surrounded at all times by four bodyguards | 他整天都有四个保镖贴身护卫 |
[04:58] | except when he’s on stage in front of 200 people. | 除非在台上 可下面还坐着200号人 |
[05:00] | I think we should start with the others. | 我认为应该从其他几个下手 |
[05:02] | We don’t even know who they are. | 可我们连其他人是谁都不知 |
[05:03] | No. But she can help us. | 对 不过她能帮到我们 |
[05:07] | Is that her? | 就是她吗 |
[05:07] | The one whose blood Jordan wears around his neck? | 乔丹项坠里的血就是这人的吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah. Emily Birch. | 对 艾米丽·伯奇 |
[05:11] | She looks like me and the girls in the barrels. | 她看着挺像我和桶里那几个姑娘的 |
[05:14] | But older. | 不过岁数大些 |
[05:16] | She’s the same age as Jordan, and Cole, and Boyd. | 她和乔丹 科尔 博伊德那三个变态同龄 |
[05:21] | I think she was the first victim. | 我猜她就是第一个受害者 |
[05:24] | How is she still alive? | 那她怎么还能活着 |
[05:26] | I don’t know. I hope she can tell us. | 不知道 希望她能说出真相 |
[05:27] | – We’re gonna talk to her today? – I’ll come back at lunchtime. | -咱俩今天就找她谈吗 -午饭时候我回来 |
[05:30] | We’ll go then. | 然后出发 |
[05:36] | Stay inside. Don’t open the door. | 待在房间里 不要开门 |
[05:39] | – I won’t. – To anyone. | -不会开的 -谁叫也别开 |
[05:51] | Okay, by now you’re all aware | 好吧 现在大家都知道 |
[05:52] | that new evidence has been found in the barrel girls case, | 桶装女尸一案发现了新证据 |
[05:55] | which this department is again pursuing as a top priority. | 现在被重新列为组里的头号大案 |
[06:00] | Our initial conclusion that Boyd Fowler | 最初结案时我们做出博伊德·福勒 |
[06:01] | was solely responsible for these crimes was wrong. | 独立作案的结论是错误的 |
[06:04] | It now appears that he had help. | 现在看来他还有帮凶 |
[06:06] | And the day began with such promise. | 新的一天伴着她这些豪言壮语开始了 |
[06:08] | Vince, can you take us through the DNA? | 文斯 来介绍下DNA的情况 |
[06:12] | New evidence “Has been found”? | “发现了”新证据 |
[06:14] | Like, maybe the evidence discovered itself. | 还不如说证据自己蹦出来的呢 |
[06:17] | I’m just glad to be back. It beats the fucking file room. | 回来就好 比档案室可他妈强多了 |
[06:19] | DNA reports from the coroner’s office | 鉴证科的DNA报告显示 |
[06:21] | point to multiple perps. | 这是起团伙犯罪 |
[06:22] | – Do we have any names? – No. | -有嫌犯姓名吗 -还没有 |
[06:24] | What we have are partial sequences | 可我们从严重污损的样本中 |
[06:25] | from very seriously degraded DNA. | 还是找到了部分DNA序列 |
[06:27] | But the evidence confirms what we knew about Boyd Fowler. | 博伊德·福勒的罪证仍旧是板上钉钉 |
[06:30] | And it also points with a high probability | 不过还有确凿证据指向了 |
[06:32] | to Cole Harmon, Jordan Chase’s head of security. | 科尔·哈蒙 乔丹·切斯的保镖头子 |
[06:34] | As you know, Cole Harmon was our original suspect | 大家都知道 本案最初的嫌犯就是 |
[06:37] | in the case. | 科尔·哈蒙 |
[06:38] | Until I pointed them toward Boyd Fowler. | 直到我将罪证全然引向博伊德·福勒 |
[06:39] | He is now our main target again. | 现在他重新成为我们的头号嫌犯 |
[06:41] | A target you’ll never hit. He’s already buried at sea. | 你们永远也逮不到的嫌犯 他已经葬身大海了 |
[06:44] | – Morgan. – Yeah. | -摩根 -到 |
[06:46] | Debra. | 黛布拉 |
[06:46] | Take Quinn and bring in Cole Harmon. | 你和奎恩立即逮捕科尔·哈蒙 |
[06:49] | Start at his office. | 先去他办公室 |
[06:50] | In the meantime, | 我即刻 |
[06:51] | I’m getting search warrants for his house. | 办理他住所的搜查令 |
[06:53] | You should have them within the hour. | 一个小时之内便可以搞定 |
[06:54] | – Fuck yeah. – That’s it. | -真他妈滴爽 -大家行动吧 |
[07:00] | Hey, congrats. Looks like your filing days are over. | 不错哦 看来你不用窝那儿弄档案了 |
[07:02] | Yeah, at least until Laguerta’s mood changes. | 是啊 但愿洛格丽塔别再发飙就好 |
[07:10] | Angel… | 安吉儿 |
[07:13] | So you got Morgan back. | 摩根又能为你效命了 |
[07:16] | Yeah. Thanks for that. | 是啊 谢谢你了 |
[07:19] | It’s what you wanted. | 你不是一直盼着嘛 |
[07:22] | – She earned it. – So– | -她应该回来的 -那么… |
[07:23] | I’ll keep you posted on the case. | 这案子情况我随时向你报告 |
[07:41] | May I help you? | 有什么我能为你们效劳的吗 |
[07:42] | Miami metro homicide. | 我们是迈阿密凶杀组 |
[07:44] | We’re looking for Cole Harmon. | 我们找科尔·哈蒙 |
[07:47] | Mr. Harmon hasn’t worked here in more than two weeks. | 哈蒙先生已经两个多礼拜没来上班了 |
[07:51] | What? | 什么 |
[07:53] | You should probably talk to Mr. Chase. | 您还是问一下切斯先生吧 |
[07:55] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[07:57] | Your head of security disappears | 你自己的安全主管都失踪了 |
[07:58] | and you don’t think it’s worth reporting? | 这不应该报告我们吗 |
[08:00] | It seemed like an internal matter. | 这似乎是我们自己的事 |
[08:02] | Cole Harmon is wanted for the rape and murder | 科尔·哈蒙涉嫌强奸和谋杀至少五名女子 |
[08:04] | of at least five women. | 被通缉 |
[08:05] | Hold on a second. | 等等 等等 |
[08:06] | Detective Batista told me and Mr. Harmon | 巴蒂斯塔警探对我和哈蒙都说了 |
[08:09] | that you’d made a mistake, | 那是你们警署搞错了 |
[08:10] | that some animal pickup officer was your sole suspect. | 说有个动物尸体回收男才是你们唯一嫌犯 |
[08:13] | He’s not anymore. | 他不是唯一的了 |
[08:15] | And I was supposed to divine that somehow? | 那凭什么我就得未卜先知啊 |
[08:17] | Do you know where he is or not? | 你他妈到底知不知道他在哪儿吧 |
[08:18] | Detective Morgan | 摩根警探 |
[08:19] | I don’t know where this aggression | 我不知道你干嘛这样 |
[08:20] | is coming from or why it’s directed at me. | 咄咄逼人 而且这么针对我 |
[08:22] | But a word of caution: | 但我劝你小心 |
[08:24] | Aggression can be a powerful motivator, | 攻击性是柄双刃剑 即是强大诱因 |
[08:26] | But it can also cloud your percep– | 也可让人不辨是非 |
[08:27] | Save your bullshit for your seminars | 留着这些屁话到研讨会上说吧 |
[08:29] | and answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[08:31] | I have no idea where Cole is. | 我不知道科尔去哪儿了 |
[08:33] | He told me he needed some personal time. | 他只是跟我说需要些私人时间 |
[08:34] | Your head of security says he needs some time off | 你的安全主管说了一句请假 |
[08:37] | and you just say “Okay”? | 你什么都不问 就批准了 |
[08:38] | I have been nothing but cooperative with your department. | 我可是一直配合你们调查的 |
[08:40] | But that was predicated on a certain amount | 但合作的前提是 |
[08:42] | Of discretion on your part. | 你们要谨慎从事 |
[08:44] | And respect. | 并对我表示尊重 |
[08:45] | Now you barge into my place of business, | 但现在你们却擅闯进我的办公室 |
[08:47] | hurling insinuations. | 含沙射影当我是罪犯 |
[08:48] | No one is insinuating anything. | 我们不是那个意思 |
[08:50] | Look, if you hear from Cole, give us a call, okay? | 如果有科尔的消息请通知我们 好吗 |
[08:55] | From now on, any contact between us | 从现在起 我们之间所有接触 |
[08:57] | will be through my attorney. | 将由我的律师负责 |
[08:58] | He’ll be hearing from us. | 我们会联系你律师的 |
[09:02] | Is there some reason you needed to antagonize him like that? | 你有必要采取这种敌对态度吗 |
[09:05] | Yes. | 当然 |
[09:06] | Girls are being raped, tortured, | 那些女人被强奸 折磨 |
[09:08] | And stuffed into barrels. | 然后弃尸桶中 |
[09:09] | Two rapist-killers are directly connected to him. | 而那两个强奸杀人犯都跟他有直接关联 |
[09:11] | What are the odds he knows absolutely nothing about it? | 你觉得他毫不知情的机率有多大 |
[09:14] | – Small. – Yes. | -很小 -没错 |
[09:16] | Small, Quinn. That was my point. | 他应该知情 奎恩 所以我才那样 |
[09:18] | I understand that. I’m on your side, okay? | 明白了 我支持你 你知道的 |
[09:24] | The search warrants have probably come through. | 搜查令应该批准了 |
[09:26] | Let’s go fuck up Cole Harmon’s living room. | 我们去搜下那该死的科尔·哈蒙的家 |
[09:45] | – Emily Birch? – Yes? | -是埃米莉·伯奇吗 -是的 |
[09:48] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[09:50] | We’re trying to track down some information on Jordan Chase. | 我们想了解下有关乔丹·切斯的信息 |
[09:53] | The Jordan Chase? | 那个乔丹·切斯吗 |
[09:55] | We understand that you know him. | 我们知道你认识他 |
[09:58] | Do I look like the kind of person that knows Jordan Chase? | 你觉得我像是会认识那种名人的人吗 |
[10:00] | Well, he knows who you are. | 但是他却认识你 |
[10:04] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[10:05] | Do you mind if I show you a photo? | 你能看下这张照片吗 |
[10:11] | I think you need to go. | 我想你们应该离开了 |
[10:12] | Maybe you know some of these people. | 也许你认识这照片里的人 |
[10:13] | – No. – Could you at least just look at it? | -不认识 -请你至少看一下照片 |
[10:15] | I told you I don’t know | 我说了 |
[10:16] | Who any of those people are and I want you to go. | 我不认识这些人 你们请走吧 |
[10:19] | Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[10:23] | That went well. | 真配合啊 |
[10:27] | Did you see how she reacted to that photo? | 你注意到她对照片的反应了吗 |
[10:29] | She definitely knows who they are. | 她肯定认识他们 |
[10:30] | You’d think she’d want to talk to us. | 你觉得她会告诉我们吗 |
[10:33] | I don’t know. Security bars, DUIS. | 不知道 看看这些安全护栏 她还酒后驾驶 |
[10:37] | She’s got a lot of defenses in place. | 她可不是友善之人啊 |
[10:40] | There’s got to be a way to get her to give us those names. | 总有方法让她开口告诉我们那些人的名字的 |
[10:45] | Deb needs me on a search warrant | 黛布招我回去 |
[10:47] | at cole harmon’s house. | 搜查科尔·哈蒙的房间 |
[10:52] | I’ll drop you back at the apartment first. | 我先送你回公寓 |
[11:09] | I don’t see any blood. | 我没看见任何血迹 |
[11:11] | You think we’d call you here for nothing? | 你觉得我会无缘无故叫你来吗 |
[11:16] | Kid gloves, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[11:17] | That’s gonna tell us which scumbag friends | 这个能告诉我们这个混蛋 |
[11:18] | He’s been talking to. | 有哪些狐朋狗友 |
[11:20] | Unless there’s such a thing as red mold, | 除非有红色的霉菌 |
[11:22] | this sure as shit looks like blood. | 否则这看起来肯定是血迹 |
[11:24] | Cole Harmon’s blood. | 科尔·哈蒙的血 |
[11:26] | Left there when lumen hit him to save me. | 卢蒙为了救我 打他时留下的 |
[11:35] | It’s definitely blood. | 确实是血迹 |
[11:37] | Blood that’s been cleaned up. | 是清洗过残留的血迹 |
[11:39] | You don’t miss a thing. | 火眼金睛 |
[11:40] | Unfortunately. | 真是倒霉啊 |
[11:42] | There’s something fucked up about this whole situation. | 现在整个情况有点混乱 |
[11:45] | Cole’s car is still in the driveway. | 科尔的车还停在车道上 |
[11:47] | It’s not like he got up and ran. | 不像是突然出逃了 |
[11:48] | It’s like he disappeared, or he got disappeared. | 倒像是失踪或被灭口了 |
[11:51] | Rush that blood work, okay? | 化验下那个血迹 好吗 |
[11:53] | I want to know if it’s Cole’s | 我想确认是否是科尔的血 |
[11:54] | And if someone did a number on him. | 和他是否被袭击了 |
[11:56] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[11:58] | Deb, you got to take a look at this. | 黛布 你得过来瞧瞧这个 |
[12:23] | Dvds. They were in that lockbox. | DVD影片 放在那个盒子里的 |
[12:26] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[12:30] | They videotaped themselves torturing these women. | 他们把折磨受害者的过程都录下来了 |
[12:35] | 13 disks. They’re all numbered. | 一共13张 都编号了 |
[12:37] | Lumen was the last victim. That would make her number 13. | 卢蒙是最后一个 那么她的编号应该是13 |
[12:41] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[13:03] | Despite having considered myself a monster | 虽然我自认是一个怪物 |
[13:05] | For as long as I can remember, | 但长久以来 |
[13:08] | It still comes as a shock when I’m confronted | 每当我看到世上竟存在如此凶残之人 |
[13:11] | with the depth of evil that exists in this world. | 还是会震惊不已 |
[13:19] | Did the blood work go out? | 血迹化验好了吗 |
[13:22] | – An hour ago. – And? | -一小时前就化验了 -结果呢 |
[13:24] | Deb, the results won’t come back for at least a day. | 黛布 至少要一天时间才能出结果 |
[13:28] | But you’ll let me know? | 你会通知我结果的吧 |
[13:32] | Right. | 当然 |
[13:35] | I need to take a breath, you know? | 我需要透透气 |
[13:40] | it’s hard. There is some seriously fucked up shit in there. | 真让人受不了 这不是人能做出的事情 |
[13:43] | And if debra gets eyes on lumen’s dvd, | 如果戴布拉看见录有卢蒙的DVD |
[13:45] | She’ll know everything. | 她就会知道一切 |
[13:46] | It will all unravel. | 那所有事都会暴露了 |
[13:48] | Deb, Cole Harmon’s emails and phone records are up. | 黛布 科尔·哈蒙的电子邮件和电话有了 |
[13:52] | – You want to go through them? – Fuck yes. | -你想查查吗 -当然 |
[13:54] | Let’s see who he’s been talking to. | 看看他都在和谁联系 |
[14:16] | No, no, no, no. | 等等 停 别动 |
[14:17] | Chain of custody. Chain of custody. | 禁区勿入 禁区勿入 |
[14:19] | Your sister’s new mantra. | 你妹妹的新规定 |
[14:22] | Last time someone came in here, she nearly killed me, | 刚才有人进来 她差点杀了我 |
[14:25] | Which, frankly, would be better than going through | 但说实话 被她杀了也好 |
[14:26] | another one of these dvds. | 免得再看这样的DVD影片 |
[14:28] | Each one, same creepy place. | 每部片子里都是同一个恐怖地方 |
[14:33] | Same creepy shit. | 一样骇人听闻的恶行 |
[14:37] | Notice anything about them? | 注意到这些受害者有什么特别之处了吗 |
[14:40] | They all look like Lumen. | 他们都看起来像卢蒙 |
[14:41] | Uh, no, not really. | 没 没看出什么 |
[14:44] | Well, they could be sisters. | 她们看起来像是姐妹 |
[14:47] | All 13 of them. Which is weird. | 一共13个人 真奇怪 |
[14:51] | -I mean, 13. – Why? | -我是说 13个人 -那怎么了 |
[14:54] | You were at Boyd Fowler’s house | 我们搜查博伊德·福勒家时 |
[14:57] | When we went through it, right? | 你也在场 是不是 |
[14:59] | Yep. | 是的 |
[15:00] | Remember those locks of hair? | 还记得当时发现一组头发吗 |
[15:03] | There were 12. So there should be 12 victims. | 总共12缕 那说明受害人应该是12个人 |
[15:07] | But there are 13 disks. | 但这儿却有13张DVD |
[15:11] | He’s nearly there. Yeah, that is weird. | 马上就到第13张了 是啊 确实奇怪 |
[15:17] | Dex! | 德克斯 |
[15:18] | – Back back back! Dude! – Sorry. | -退后 退后 退后 伙计 -抱歉 |
[15:21] | You’ve got to be more careful, man! | 兄弟 你怎么毛手毛脚的 |
[15:22] | This is all we got to nail these fucking assholes, | 这可是指证那些混蛋的唯一证据 |
[15:23] | This right here! | 都在这儿了 |
[15:24] | I know. I’m sorry. | 是我的错 对不起 |
[15:27] | I’ll just–I’ll leave. | 我马上就走 |
[15:33] | I’ve been trying to get a handle | 我一直都没想通 |
[15:34] | on this Emily Birch and there’s nothing. | 艾米丽·伯奇这件事 |
[15:37] | She graduates high school in 1992 | 打从她92年毕业后 |
[15:38] | and then it’s just a big blank. | 档案上就是一片空白了 |
[15:40] | Except for those duis that you found. | 只有你查到的酒后驾车记录 |
[15:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:50] | They found this in the search at Cole’s. | 他们在搜科尔的屋子时发现了这个 |
[15:56] | The men who hurt you, | 那些伤害你的家伙 |
[15:57] | they made DVDs of everything they did. | 把他们的所作所为全部刻成了DVD |
[16:04] | 13. Is that me? | 13号 这是我吗 |
[16:19] | – Did everyone watch it? – No. | -有没有其他人看过 -没有 |
[16:22] | I managed to get it out of evidence in time. | 我及时地把它从证据里抽出来了 |
[16:26] | Did you– | 你有没有… |
[16:29] | Did you watch it? | 有没有看过 |
[16:30] | Only enough to make sure I had the right one. | 我一看到你出现就把它关了 |
[16:36] | Are you sure you want to keep it? | 你确定想留着它吗 |
[16:39] | Number 13. | 第13号 |
[16:43] | That’s what I was to them. | 我对他们来说只是个数字而已 |
[16:57] | It must’ve been hard for you to get that. | 你找它肯定费了不少功夫吧 |
[17:05] | I know that you risk your life | 我知道你跟我在一起 |
[17:08] | every day that you’re with me. | 时刻都在提心吊胆 |
[17:11] | You’ve been my only way through this. | 一直以来你是我撑下去的唯一支柱 |
[17:19] | Well, I guess… | 我想 |
[17:22] | we both met each other at the right time. | 我们都在对的时间遇到了彼此 |
[17:38] | No! No! Let me out of here! | 不 放开我 |
[17:41] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[17:44] | No! No! Let me go! | 不 放开我 |
[17:52] | No! Get me out of here! No! No! No! | 不 谁来救我出去 不 不 不 |
[18:07] | The DVDs. Lumen watching at home. | 卢蒙在家看这些DVD |
[18:11] | Deb watching here. | 黛布在这儿看 |
[18:14] | Both wanting some sort of resolution. | 她俩都想找出点线索 |
[18:17] | But I can only help one. | 但我只能帮其中一个 |
[18:27] | Watching these DVDs– watching it actually happen– | 重放这些DVD 重新看着一切发生 |
[18:29] | is worse than any fucking crime scene. | 感觉比身处任何犯罪现场都难受 |
[18:32] | What these women went through, | 这些女人所遭受的 |
[18:34] | I don’t know, maybe it’s a fucking blessing that they’re dead. | 我没法儿想象 也许根本就是生不如死 |
[18:37] | No one could go through something like this and have a life again. | 没人能在遭遇这种事以后还能振作起来 |
[18:51] | People may be stronger than you think. | 人们或许比你想象的要坚强 |
[18:54] | Believe me, on this one, you’re wrong. | 相信我 这一次 你错了 |
[18:56] | There’s no coming back from something like this. | 经历了这种事怎么可能重新振作得起来 |
[19:03] | – Where’s 13? – Disk 13–it was damaged. | -13号去哪儿了 -13号碟片损坏了 |
[19:08] | I was actually grateful I didn’t have to watch another one of these. | 我倒是真的很庆幸可以少看一张了 |
[19:14] | Have you been here all night? | 你一整晚都在这儿吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah, and I think it was worth it | 对 我觉得应该留下 |
[19:17] | ’cause I think I’m starting to figure it out. | 因为我已经开始有头绪了 |
[19:20] | I went through Cole Harmon’s contacts. | 我整理了一遍科尔·哈蒙的社交圈子 |
[19:22] | And do you remember | 你还记得几周前 |
[19:25] | that weird plastic-wrap murder a few weeks back? | 那个诡异的塑料膜杀手么 |
[19:29] | Those two guys at the warehouse. | 就是仓库里的那两个家伙 |
[19:32] | Yeah, one of them was a dentist. | 其中一个是牙医 |
[19:34] | A kids’ dentist. Dan Mendell. | 还是个儿童牙医 他叫丹·曼德尔 |
[19:37] | Well, it turns out he and Cole are buddies. | 看来他和科尔是同伙 |
[19:41] | They fucking poke each other on Facebook. | 他们在Facebook上打口水战 |
[19:44] | And you see that ring on the DVD? | 看见片中出现的那枚戒指没 |
[19:48] | It matches photos taken at the warehouse crime scene. | 它和仓库案发现场照片中的吻合 |
[19:52] | So I think he’s one of these guys. | 所以我怀疑他也是其中一员 |
[19:55] | So Dan the dentist is dead. He was shot to death. | 牙医丹死了 他死于枪杀 |
[19:58] | Looks like somebody attacked Cole Harmon in his house. | 科尔·哈蒙像是在自己家被袭击了 |
[20:01] | And Boyd Fowler’s disappeared. | 同时博伊德·福勒也失踪了 |
[20:03] | This is a group of guys that like to get together | 这群人喜欢聚在一起做这些事 |
[20:05] | and they like to do this for fun. | 只是为了娱乐 |
[20:09] | So what else do they have in common? | 除此之外他们还有别的共同点么 |
[20:11] | They’re all missing. | 他们都失踪了 |
[20:12] | They’re not on the run. I can tell you that. | 我敢打包票 他们没有跑路 |
[20:14] | Not one of them bought a plane ticket, | 他们之中没有人买过机票 |
[20:16] | or emptied their bank account, | 或是取光银行存款 |
[20:17] | or used a fucking credit card. | 也没人用过信用卡 |
[20:20] | Someone is taking these guys out. | 有人把他们灭口了 |
[20:23] | – Who? – Well, at first I thought they were turning on each other. | -谁 -一开始我以为他们有内部矛盾 |
[20:28] | But then I thought that doesn’t make any sense. | 不过现在我觉得 那样解释不通 |
[20:30] | Why would they do that after all this time? | 既然有矛盾为什么现在才爆发 |
[20:33] | So I started asking myself, | 于是我开始问自己 |
[20:36] | “Who would want to take these guys out?” | “谁想把他们全部除掉” |
[20:39] | And you know the first person that came to mind? | 你猜我第一个想到谁了 |
[20:44] | – Me. – You? | -我自己 -你 |
[20:49] | Someone who knows what these cocksuckers | 这个人知道这些人渣的所作所为 |
[20:51] | have been up to and wants to give them what they deserve. | 于是想要他们为此付出代价 |
[20:57] | So what are you saying? There’s a vigilante out there? | 你的意思是 这是某个正义使者做的吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I think that’s what I’m saying. Yes. | 没错 我就是想说这个 对 |
[21:09] | This is what happened to me. | 这是我曾遭遇过的事情 |
[21:15] | Is it also what happened to you? | 你也遭遇过同样的事吧 |
[21:22] | There were 13 of us after you. | 在你之后 还有13个受害者 |
[21:26] | I didn’t know. | 我都不知道 |
[21:28] | I didn’t know there was anybody else | 我不知道除我之外还有受害者 |
[21:30] | until you knocked on my door. | 直到你敲开我家门 |
[21:33] | I’m the only one who survived. | 我是她们中唯一活下来的 |
[21:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[21:39] | Emily, I need you to tell me | 艾米丽 我需要你告诉我 |
[21:44] | what happened to you. | 到底发生了什么 |
[21:47] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[21:55] | It was almost 20 years ago during the summer at camp. | 事情发生在约20年前的一次夏令营 |
[22:01] | I was a C.I.T., counselor in training, | 我是名辅导员 |
[22:07] | a year older than them. | 我比他们大一岁 |
[22:10] | They were just…like everybody else, | 他们看起来和常人没什么两样 |
[22:19] | except Jordan. | 除了乔丹 |
[22:21] | Only, he wasn’t called Jordan then. | 不过 他那时不叫乔丹 |
[22:25] | He was Eugene Greer. | 那时他叫尤吉恩·格瑞尔 |
[22:29] | That’s Jordan Chase? | 他就是乔丹·切斯吗 |
[22:33] | When he was Eugene Greer. | 当他还是尤吉恩·格瑞尔的时候 |
[22:36] | I felt sorry for him. | 我那时很同情他 |
[22:38] | Became his friend, you know. | 于是和他做了朋友 |
[22:40] | We would take these walks. | 我们一起散步 |
[22:42] | And one day, we were walking and I blacked out. | 可有一天 我们走着走着我昏过去了 |
[22:48] | He must have drugged me or something. | 他肯定是给我下药了还是怎么的 |
[22:51] | They drugged me too. | 他们也给我下药了 |
[22:53] | I woke up in a cabin. | 醒来的时候 我在一个小木屋里 |
[22:58] | My clothes were off. And I was tied to a bunk. | 光着身子 被绑在床上 |
[23:04] | Eugene started in… | 尤吉恩就开始… |
[23:09] | So he attacked you. | 他强暴你了 |
[23:11] | No. Eugene never touched me. | 不 尤吉恩从头到尾没碰过我 |
[23:15] | But he got those guys going. | 但他让这些人对我下手 |
[23:18] | He talked them into it. | 他怂恿他们进来 |
[23:19] | Told them to seize their desires. | 让他们尽情发泄兽欲 |
[23:23] | And–and… | 然后…然后就 |
[23:26] | They did. | 他们对我下手了 |
[23:28] | And I was watching Gene’s face. | 我注视着尤吉恩的脸 |
[23:31] | The look that came over his face, it was just a flash, | 他脸上的邪恶过去只是一闪而过 |
[23:38] | but it’s the same look he has all the time now. | 可现在这邪恶已经嵌入他的脸了 |
[23:42] | And I got dressed. | 然后我穿上衣服 |
[23:45] | And they made me… | 接着他们逼我 |
[23:50] | take their picture. | 去帮他们拍照片 |
[23:53] | This photo. | 这张照片 |
[23:56] | So this is Cole. | 这就是科尔 |
[23:59] | And that’s Dan. | 那个是丹 |
[24:01] | And that’s Boyd. | 那个是博伊德 |
[24:05] | And Jordan. | 还有乔丹 |
[24:09] | Who is this one? | 这个又是谁 |
[24:12] | Alex. | 他是亚历克斯 |
[24:16] | Alex Tilden. | 亚历克斯·蒂尔登 |
[24:18] | He’s the fifth. | 他是第五个 |
[24:29] | Can I help you? | 需要什么吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah. You got a pen? | 是的 能给我支笔吗 |
[24:35] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:37] | Just, uh, leaving a note for Joey. | 我只想留张便条给乔 |
[24:38] | I’m an old friend. Thank you. | 我是他一个老朋友 谢谢啦 |
[24:45] | You’re, um– you’re Harry’s kid, right? | 你应该是哈里的收养那个孩子 对吗 |
[24:47] | – Blood guy. – That’s right. | -那个验血员 -没错 |
[24:50] | And your sister, Detective Morgan… | 你的妹妹 叫摩根警探 |
[24:54] | Usually it’s the boy child ends up doing the police work, | 通常都是男孩子当警察工作 |
[24:56] | Not the girl. | 而不是女孩子 |
[24:58] | But here you are in the geek squad. | 但你现在却在试验室里面做事 |
[25:00] | Yeah. Blood spatter suited me more. | 嗯 血液分析更适合我 |
[25:02] | You like the blood, huh? | 这么说你喜欢跟血打交道咯 |
[25:05] | I like catching bad guys. | 我也喜欢抓坏蛋的 |
[25:07] | That’s cute. | 那样很好 |
[25:14] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[25:16] | Yeah, I’ll be right down. Got to go. | 好 我就下来 失陪了 |
[25:20] | So long, dexter. | 再见 德克斯特 |
[25:40] | Hey, beautiful, I got to pick up a few things | 喂 美女 我要拿几样东西 |
[25:42] | For a stake-out. | 来进行一项监视任务 |
[25:44] | It’s for detective quinn. You see his name there. | 是为奎恩警探做的 这有他的签名 |
[25:46] | Let’s see. Surveillance cameras, | 核对一下 监视摄像头 |
[25:48] | Wireless mics, | 无线麦 |
[25:49] | And a portable wireless recorder monitor. | 加上一个便捷式无线屏幕监控录像机 |
[25:52] | – Yep. – Be right back. | -没错 -一会就给你 |
[25:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[26:00] | So Emily never told anyone. | 那艾米丽没有跟任何人说过吗 |
[26:01] | She said she was afraid of her father. | 她说她很怕她父亲 |
[26:03] | He hated her friends. He hated the way she dressed. | 他讨厌她的朋友 也不爽她的穿衣打扮 |
[26:06] | She was afraid he would blame her. | 她怕他可能会怪她 |
[26:08] | That’s probably the reason Jordan let her live. | 那有可能是乔丹让她活着的原因了 |
[26:10] | Listening to her talk, I could just see it. | 听完她说话 我可以完全看出 |
[26:13] | Jordan’s whole philosophy. | 乔丹的全部蛊惑人心的理论 |
[26:14] | Transforming your life. Blah blah blah. | 改变你的一生 等等一大堆 |
[26:16] | It all came from destroying hers. | 都是源自于摧毁她的一生 |
[26:19] | That moment turned Jordan into a monster. | 从那一刻起乔丹就是一头禽兽 |
[26:21] | My guess, he already was a monster. | 我想 他在那之前已经是一头禽兽了 |
[26:26] | You weren’t supposed to go see her alone. | 你不应该一个人去看她的 |
[26:27] | You were supposed to stay in the apartment. | 你应该老老实实呆在房子里的 |
[26:29] | – I tried. I couldn’t. – It’s not safe. | -我试过了 我做不到 -那样很不安全 |
[26:32] | You understand that, right? | 你明白吗 |
[26:41] | Did Emily name the other one in the photo? | 艾米丽有没说照片里剩下那个人的名字 |
[26:47] | Yes. | 有 |
[26:52] | What? | 叫什么 |
[26:54] | I want to be the one to do this. | 这次我想亲自动手 |
[26:59] | It’s one thing to watch it. | 看别人做事一回事 |
[27:00] | It’s another thing to actually do it. | 自己动手又是另一回事 |
[27:02] | – I know. – It will change you. | -我知道 -那样会改变你的 |
[27:04] | I’m already changed. | 我已经变了 |
[27:17] | What’s the last guy’s name? | 最后一个人的名字是什么 |
[27:21] | I’m Alex Tilden. How can I help you? | 我是亚历克斯·蒂尔登 有什么能帮到你 |
[27:23] | Detective Quinn. Morgan. Metro homicide. | 奎恩警探 这位是摩根 我们是凶杀组的 |
[27:26] | Homicide? Okay. What’s going on? | 凶杀组的啊 好吧 有什么事吗 |
[27:30] | Well, we’re investigating a recent series of murders. | 我们最近在调查一件凶杀案件 |
[27:32] | You may have read about it. | 你可能也有所听闻 |
[27:33] | A number of girls were killed and stored in barrels. | 几个少女被谋杀并且储在桶里面 |
[27:36] | Yeah. Yeah, I saw it on the news. | 对啊 我在新闻上看到过 |
[27:38] | It’s pretty shocking. | 太吓人了 |
[27:39] | What does it have to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[27:41] | Cole Harmon is a suspect in our case. | 科尔·哈蒙是这个案件的嫌疑犯之一 |
[27:44] | Your name turned up on a list of acquaintances. | 你的名字在他经常联系的名单里面 |
[27:46] | We’re talking to everyone on the list. | 我们现在访问在那个名单上的每一个人 |
[27:48] | Uh, yeah. Well, sure. Yeah, I know Cole. | 哦 没错 当然了 我认识科尔 |
[27:50] | You two talk on the phone a lot? | 你们经常电话联系吗 |
[27:52] | Uh, we’re in a fantasy football league together. | 呃 我们是一个足球联盟的 |
[27:55] | I was trying to get him to give up a player all season. | 我一整赛季都劝他不要对某个球员抱希望 |
[27:58] | Have you heard from him lately? | 你最近有跟他联系吗 |
[27:59] | No, no. What’s going on here? | 没有 没有 到底怎么了 |
[28:02] | Do you know any of Cole’s friends? | 你还认识科尔其他的朋友吗 |
[28:06] | Dan Mendell? He’s a kids’ dentist. | 丹·曼德尔 一个儿童牙医 |
[28:09] | I don’t have kids. | 我没有孩子 |
[28:10] | – Do you know him? – No. | -那你认识他吗 -不认识 |
[28:12] | Boyd Fowler. That name ring a bell? | 博伊德·福勒 这个名字有什么印象吗 |
[28:14] | No. I don’t know either of those men. | 不认识 我不认识那些人 |
[28:19] | You want to tell me what this is all about? | 你们能告诉我这一切跟我有什么关联吗 |
[28:22] | Then, unless I’m in some sort of trouble, | 好吧 除非我惹上什么麻烦 |
[28:24] | I need to get back to work. | 我要继续工作了 |
[28:26] | I have a closing in 15 minutes I should prepare for. | 15分钟后我就完工了 我得去做准备 |
[28:28] | One more name. Jordan Chase. | 最后一个名字 乔丹·切斯 |
[28:31] | Jordan Chase Jordan Chase? He’s messed up in this? | 那个乔丹·切斯吗 他也跟这个案子有关吗 |
[28:35] | – Do you know him? – I never met him. | -你认识他吗 -我没见过他 |
[28:38] | You know, I’ve always wanted to. | 你知道的 我一直都想见见他 |
[28:40] | Well, if you, uh, do hear from Cole, | 好了 如果科尔跟你联系的话 |
[28:44] | Give us a call, okay? | 打个电话给我们 好吗 |
[28:45] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[28:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | “If you do hear from Cole, give us a call”? | 如果科尔跟你联系的话 打个电话给我们 |
[28:57] | Might be hard for him to get cell reception | 在那6英尺的地底下 |
[28:59] | From six feet underground. | 他都很难收到手机信号吧 |
[29:02] | You really think | 你真的认为 |
[29:02] | a vigilante’s killing off these people one by one? | 有一个清道夫一个接一个地杀掉这些人吗 |
[29:06] | Anyone who knows what these guys were up to | 任何一个清楚这些人的所做所为 |
[29:07] | Would probably do something pretty extreme. | 都会做极端的事情来的 |
[29:10] | Watch the tapes again. You’ll get it. | 你要是再看一遍那些录像 你就知道了 |
[29:18] | I’m not dressed right. | 我穿得不合适吗 |
[29:20] | No, you’re fine. | 没有 还行 |
[29:22] | But I did get you something. | 我有点东西想送给你 |
[29:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[29:34] | They’re just like yours. | 这手套很像你的 |
[29:39] | Try them on. | 戴上试试 |
[29:54] | From now on, we have to be especially careful | 从现在开始 我们要非常小心 |
[29:56] | Not to leave anything behind. | 不能留下任何痕迹 |
[29:58] | No fingerprints, no evidence. | 包括指纹和证据 |
[30:00] | Nothing that points back to us. | 还有其他能导向我们的任何东西 |
[30:05] | You sure we have enough time to get it all done? | 你确定你有足够的时间来处理完吗 |
[30:08] | Yes, if we move now. | 嗯 如果我们现在就出发的话 |
[30:10] | His bank closes at 7:00. | 他的银行是7点钟下班 |
[30:12] | We have to be in and out of his house before he gets back. | 我们必须要他回来之前进去并且出来 |
[30:34] | I’m used to hunting on my own. | 我之前是独自狩猎的 |
[30:36] | And here we are, hunting as a pair. | 现在变成了结对狩猎 |
[30:43] | Looks like Alex believes in karma. | 看起来亚历克斯是信仰因果报应的 |
[30:54] | And it’s all become so… | 这一切变得那么… |
[30:57] | natural. | 自然 |
[31:09] | Should we take it? | 我们要带走它吗 |
[31:10] | No. He’ll know someone was here. | 不要 他会知道有人来过了 |
[31:12] | This is just a fact-finding mission. | 这次来只是为了弄清楚真相 |
[31:15] | I think we know what the facts are. | 我觉得我们知道的已经够了 |
[31:18] | There’s a way to do this. | 只有一个办法能做到 |
[31:21] | It protects you. | 它能保护你 |
[31:24] | It protects both of us. | 保护我们两个 |
[31:31] | One of these days, | 将来有一天 |
[31:31] | You’ve got to teach me how to do that. | 你一定要教我这种技术 |
[31:42] | 13 pieces of jewelry. 13 trophies. | 13样珠宝 13个纪念品 |
[31:50] | My grandparents gave me this | 这个是我祖父母给我的 |
[31:51] | When I graduated from high school. | 就在我高中毕业的时候 |
[31:54] | I was wearing it the night they took me. | 他们抓到我的那个晚上我正戴着它 |
[31:57] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[31:59] | Let me. | 让我帮你 |
[32:11] | How do you choose the– what do you call it, the place? | 你怎么选那个房间 你怎么称呼它来的 |
[32:16] | Kill room. | 行刑房 |
[32:20] | We need someplace inconspicuous and secure. | 我们要找一个不起眼的并且安全的房间 |
[32:28] | Like this? | 像这个吗 |
[32:32] | Maybe it’s true that pairs survive better in the wild. | 或许结对在大自然中更容易生存 |
[32:43] | It’s not easy talking to a stranger. | 要跟陌生人说这些可不容易 |
[32:47] | But I did it anyway. | 不过我还是说了 |
[32:50] | For you. | 是为了你 |
[32:52] | You told her everything, about what happened at the camp? | 你把夏令营发生的一切都告诉她了 |
[32:57] | It was hard, but yeah. | 虽然难启齿但我还是说了 |
[33:03] | You told her about Alex? | 你提到亚历克斯了吗 |
[33:06] | I told her the truth, | 全都实话实说 |
[33:09] | like you said. | 正如你吩咐的 |
[33:11] | Even though I didn’t want to. | 虽然我不想让别人知道 |
[33:17] | Are you in trouble, Jordan? | 乔丹 你有麻烦了吗 |
[33:24] | The girl you talked to was making waves. | 跟你谈话的那个女孩搞出了点风波 |
[33:31] | But everything’s fine now, | 但现在一切都好了 |
[33:34] | Thanks to you. | 多亏你 |
[33:37] | She was pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[33:39] | The girl. | 那个女孩 |
[33:41] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[33:44] | No one could ever take your place. | 没人可以取代你的位置 |
[33:46] | You know that, right? | 你明白的吧 |
[33:50] | We have a bond | 我们有某种牵绊 |
[33:53] | that no one can ever break. | 没人能打破 |
[33:58] | You made me what I am today. | 是你造就了如今的我 |
[34:29] | Do you know how special you are to me? | 你知道你对我有多特别吗 |
[34:44] | Eugene Greer has arrived. | 尤吉恩·格瑞尔来了 |
[34:47] | Oh, the parade’s here. | 好大的排场 |
[34:50] | Four bodyguards? That’s it? | 四个贴身保镖 |
[34:58] | Detectives, I’d like you to meet | 警探 我想让你见一下 |
[35:00] | My friend and attorney, Stuart Frank. | 我的挚友兼律师斯图尔特·弗兰克 |
[35:02] | How do you do? | 幸会幸会 |
[35:03] | You’ve requested a DNA sample from my client. | 你们请求采集我当事人的DNA样本 |
[35:06] | I’d like to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[35:07] | There was unidentified male DNA | 在桶装女尸受害人身上采集到了 |
[35:09] | found on the barrel girl victims. | 未知的男性DNA |
[35:11] | We want to clear Mr. Chase as a suspect. | 我们希望排除切斯先生是嫌犯的可能性 |
[35:13] | Why on earth is he even considered a suspect? | 他怎么可能被当成嫌犯呢 |
[35:15] | Because the DNA we have identified | 因为我们比对出的DNA所有者 |
[35:17] | belongs to men directly connected to your client. | 都与你的当事人有直接联系 |
[35:19] | Cole Harmon is your head of security. | 科尔·哈蒙是你的安全主管 |
[35:21] | Boyd Fowler is a devoted fan. | 博伊德·福勒是你的忠实粉丝 |
[35:23] | We found your books and tapes in his home. | 我们在他家找到了你的书和录音带 |
[35:25] | That proves exactly nothing. | 那根本说明不了什么 |
[35:27] | A million people have connections with my client. | 跟我当事人有联系的人成千上万 |
[35:30] | I assume the two men you’re talking about drive cars. | 我推测这两个人也曾开车 |
[35:32] | Are you going to start interrogating automobile ceos? | 难道你就要因此调查汽车公司的总裁吗 |
[35:36] | Detective Morgan, | 摩根警探 |
[35:37] | I’ve helped a lot of people over the years. | 这些年我帮助过很多人 |
[35:39] | Many of them were broken individuals | 他们大部分都破产 |
[35:41] | going through very difficult periods in their lives. | 并处于人生中的低谷 |
[35:43] | Is that what you call this? | 你是指这个吗 |
[35:45] | Someone who’s going through | 她们正处于 |
[35:46] | “A very difficult period” In their life? | “人生中的低谷”吗 |
[35:51] | If Mr. Chase knew anything about this, | 如果切斯先生对此有所知晓 |
[35:53] | He would have informed the police. | 他早就联系警方了 |
[35:54] | Now, unless you’re working your way | 除非你们找到合理的根据 |
[35:56] | toward some more reasonable line of inquiry, | 要对我的当事人进行盘问 |
[35:58] | We’re done here. | 否则我们没什么好说的了 |
[35:59] | – Jordan. – No, we’re not. | -乔丹 -等一下 |
[36:01] | I want to do anything I can | 我想尽我一切所能 |
[36:02] | to help you find the people who did that. | 来帮助将做这种事的人绳之于法 |
[36:05] | If you want to take my DNA, you’re welcome to it. | 如果你们想取我的DNA 那我愿意配合 |
[36:06] | – Jordan. – It’s okay, Stu. | -乔丹 -没关系 斯图 |
[36:09] | I know it’s your duty to be suspicious. | 我知道作为警察你要怀疑所有人 |
[36:12] | But I swear, no one is more disturbed than I am | 但我发誓 如果我竟然可能 |
[36:14] | that people I’ve helped could be responsible for something like this. | 帮过干这种事的败类 我一定会倍受困扰 |
[36:18] | So how does this work? | 具体应该怎么做 |
[36:19] | It’s just a cheek swab. It won’t take but a second. | 口腔上颚采集 一下就好 |
[36:22] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没有义务做这些的 |
[36:23] | Dexter will help you. | 德克斯特会负责采集 |
[36:43] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[36:53] | I was hoping we’d have a chance to speak again. | 我还希望有机会再聊一次呢 |
[36:55] | We don’t have anything to talk about. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[36:56] | Oh, I beg to differ. | 我可不这么想 |
[36:57] | I think we have a lot to discuss. | 我觉得我们有很多可谈的 |
[36:59] | After all, you are a client. | 毕竟你是我的客户 |
[37:01] | Former. | 曾经的顾客 |
[37:03] | Your program didn’t work for me. | 你的疗程对我没效果 |
[37:05] | Regardless, when I see someone on a self-destructive path, | 无论如何 当我看到一个人正一步步 |
[37:08] | I can’t just stay silent. | 走向自我毁灭 我不能坐视不理 |
[37:12] | Often, people get involved with someone who is toxic to them. | 通常是因为人们接触到对他们有害的人 |
[37:14] | Unstable and dangerous. | 那人极不稳定又极其危险 |
[37:17] | Bad things happen. | 结果会很糟 |
[37:19] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[37:24] | You’re just now putting your life back together | 在经历过一次重大创伤之后 |
[37:26] | after a terrible tragedy. | 你正一点点恢复过来 |
[37:28] | I implore you, don’t invite another one. | 我恳求你 别那么快再投入另一段感情 |
[37:33] | For yourself or for what’s left of your family. | 为了你自己 也为了你的家人 |
[37:39] | You know, I’m glad you didn’t touch any of them. | 我很高兴你没对他们出手 |
[37:41] | Really? Why is that? | 真的 为什么 |
[37:43] | Because this DNA test will clear you | 因为这份DNA检测会洗清你的嫌疑 |
[37:45] | and leave you all to me. | 然后你就是我的了 |
[37:47] | and to her. | 当然还有她 |
[37:49] | Your time is up. | 你的时日已到 |
[37:54] | There you go. You’re done. | 就这样 完事了 |
[37:59] | Thank you, dexter. | 谢谢 德克斯特 |
[38:03] | I’m here for you. Don’t forget that. | 我与你同在 别忘了这点 |
[38:05] | And soon, I’ll be there for you. | 过不了多久 我就会去找你 |
[38:07] | I appreciate it. | 感激不尽 |
[38:23] | What else did Jordan say? | 乔丹还说了什么 |
[38:25] | That you were toxic | 说你有害 |
[38:28] | and dangerous, | 危险 |
[38:30] | And that I was on a self-destructive path. | 而我正走向自我毁灭 |
[38:35] | That sounds like a threat. | 听起来像是威胁 |
[38:38] | He was trying to make me doubt… | 他想让我怀疑 |
[38:42] | You. | 你 |
[38:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[38:50] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[38:53] | I look stupid, don’t it? | 看起来很蠢是吧 |
[38:55] | No, no, no. | 不不 不是 |
[38:57] | You can tell me the truth. | 实话实说吧 |
[39:01] | You look… | 你打扮的 |
[39:05] | Perfect. | 很完美 |
[39:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:13] | Look at those. | 看看这些工具 |
[39:18] | These are beautiful. | 它们可真美 |
[39:22] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[39:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:39] | The other way. | 刀口转过来 |
[39:49] | Just… | 你要 |
[39:51] | Be careful. | 注意点 |
[40:32] | Oh, my goodness. | 老天 |
[40:36] | I’m thinking maybe I should leave town for a while. | 我想我是不是该躲一阵子 |
[40:39] | Take some sick days, get the hell out of here. | 请个病假离开这鬼地方 |
[40:41] | No. | 不行 |
[40:41] | The police could come back | 警察还会就 |
[40:43] | with more questions about Cole. | 科尔的事问你更多问题 |
[40:44] | If you’re suddenly gone, it might look suspicious. | 要是你忽然消失会很可疑 |
[40:46] | Well, at least I’ll fucking be alive! | 至少我他妈能活着 |
[40:48] | Alex, you need to calm down. | 亚历克斯 冷静 |
[40:50] | I’ve taken steps to resolve the situation. | 我正在逐步处理这件事 |
[40:53] | What steps? What are you– what are you talking about? | 怎么处理 你在说什么呢 |
[40:55] | I’m on top of it. | 我现在是他们最想找的人 |
[40:56] | No, not so far, you’re not. | 不 不是那样 你不是 |
[40:57] | I am. And I need you to trust me. | 我才是 我需要你的信任 |
[41:00] | I do trust you. You know that. | 我的确很信任你 你知道的 |
[41:02] | Good. Now, listen to me. | 那好 听着 |
[41:04] | It’s very important that you keep acting like everything’s normal. | 这很重要 你要装作什么事都没发生过 |
[41:07] | You’re not gonna leave town. | 你不要离开城区 |
[41:09] | You’re gonna maintain your regular routine. | 一切生活起居照旧 |
[41:11] | To the letter. | 切记 |
[41:12] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[41:15] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[41:16] | Tell me you understand what I’ve said. | 给个反应 你听清楚我说的没有 |
[41:20] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[41:21] | Now go home like you always do. | 现在回家去 该干嘛干嘛 |
[41:24] | Have a vodka tonic. Watch tv. | 来杯伏特加提提神 看看电视 |
[41:27] | I’ll call you as soon as I know more. | 如果有新消息我会打电话你的 |
[41:29] | Everything’s gonna be fine. I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[41:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:44] | Right on schedule. | 一切按计划进行 |
[42:02] | Detective Morgan, please? | 请帮我接摩根警探 |
[42:06] | Morgan. | 我是摩根 |
[42:07] | Detective, it’s Jordan Chase. | 警探 我是乔丹·切斯 |
[42:10] | How can I help you? | 有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[42:13] | My lawyer doesn’t know I’m making this call. | 我的律师不知道我打这个电话 |
[42:15] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[42:16] | But those images you showed me, | 但是你给我看的那些照片 |
[42:20] | I haven’t been able to get t. | 我从来没见过 |
[42:23] | They’re very disturbing. | 挺让人头疼的 |
[42:26] | They are. | 的确 |
[42:29] | I just want you to know, | 我只是想你知道 |
[42:30] | I’ve always considered myself a friend of the police. | 我一直是和警察合作的良好市民 |
[42:32] | Well, uh, thank you, friend. | 很好 谢谢你 好市民 |
[42:37] | What is this about? | 你想说什么 |
[42:40] | A strange call came into my office | 我的办公室接到了个奇怪的电话 |
[42:42] | from an Alex Tilden. | 是叫什么亚历克斯·蒂尔登打来的 |
[42:46] | Alex tilden called you? | 亚历克斯·蒂尔登给你打电话了 |
[42:48] | What–what did he want? | 他 他想干什么 |
[42:49] | I didn’t speak to him myself, | 我并没有直接和他通话 |
[42:50] | But my secretary said that he was looking for Cole Harmon. | 我的秘书说他想要找科尔·哈蒙 |
[42:55] | She said he sounded panicked, | 秘书说他听起来挺恐慌的 |
[42:57] | that he wanted to speak to Cole | 他想找科尔 |
[42:58] | about a flight he needed to arrange. | 想安排个航班 |
[43:00] | A flight to where? | 飞到哪里 |
[43:02] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[43:03] | It’s not much, I realize, | 确实不是太多 |
[43:05] | but I hope it can be useful. | 但我希望能对你有用 |
[43:08] | Thank you, Mr. Chase. | 谢谢你 切斯先生 |
[43:16] | Saddle up. | 出发了 |
[43:17] | It looks like our fantasy footballer’s leaving town. | 似乎我们的足球选手要出城了 |
[43:34] | No! No! Let me out of here! | 不 不 放我出去 |
[43:36] | No! No! No! No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[43:40] | No! Let me go! Aah! Aah! | 放开我 |
[43:44] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[43:51] | Help! | 救命 |
[44:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[44:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[44:41] | It’s for her. | 这是为她准备的 |
[44:43] | – Who? – Oh, I think you know. | -谁 -哦 我以为你知道 |
[44:48] | Uh, I mean, what’s her name? | 我是说 她叫什么 |
[44:51] | Oh, now you want to know her name? | 你现在才想知道她的名字 |
[44:59] | Look, you–you really have this all wrong. | 你真的弄错了 |
[45:02] | Save it for her. | 留着跟她说吧 |
[45:05] | What’s the address? | 地址是哪里 |
[45:06] | Alex Tilden, 3040. | 亚历克斯·蒂尔登 3040号 |
[45:09] | That’s 3048. | 那是3048号 |
[45:11] | Here it is. | 就在这 |
[45:14] | And he’s home. | 是他家 |
[46:24] | I look different, don’t I? | 认不出我了是吧 |
[46:27] | Without my hands tied behind my back. | 我的手没被绑在身后就认不出来了吧 |
[46:33] | But you recognize me. | 但你认出我了 |
[46:36] | I can tell. | 我看出来了 |
[46:44] | I ne–I never wanted to do any of it. | 那些都不是我的意思 |
[46:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[46:48] | It wasn’t–it wasn’t me. | 那不是 不是我干的 |
[46:50] | It was–it was Jordan. | 是 是乔丹干的 |
[46:52] | It’s all Jordan. | 都是乔丹的主意 |
[46:55] | He has this way. | 他喜欢这么干 |
[46:57] | Of getting inside your head, | 深入你的骨髓 |
[46:58] | Getting you in touch with your primal nature? | 触及你内心的真我吗 |
[47:02] | He made me do things I never would have done. | 是他逼我这么干的 我从来都是被迫的 |
[47:03] | No, you made me do things I never would have done. | 不 是你逼我这么干的 |
[47:09] | Ever. | 是你逼的 |
[47:11] | Ever! | 你逼的 |
[47:15] | What do you people want? | 你们想干吗 |
[47:16] | I can give you Jordan Chase. | 我可以告诉你乔丹·切斯在哪里 |
[47:18] | We’ve got jordan chase. | 我们已经找到乔丹·切斯了 |
[47:20] | W-well, what do you want? | 那…那你们想干吗 |
[47:23] | Everybody wants something. | 每个人都有需要 |
[47:24] | I mean, that–that–that– that’s what brought us | 我是说…那…那…那才会使得 |
[47:27] | to this fucking unfortunate situation, am I right? | 我们陷入如此糟糕的境遇 我说的对吗 |
[47:32] | I’m a banker. | 我是个银行家 |
[47:33] | I can get money. Lots of it. | 我有钱 很多钱 |
[47:35] | We can work this out. | 我们可以谈谈价钱 |
[47:36] | So tell me, | 开个价吧 |
[47:37] | What’s this gonna cost? | 要多少 |
[47:38] | Just give me a number. | 给我个数字就好 |
[47:44] | 13 13. | |
[47:48] | No. I-I-I– | 不 我…我 |
[47:57] | There’s a first time for everything. | 人生有很多第一次 |
[47:59] | A first step. A first word. | 第一次学步 第一次说话 |
[48:01] | A first kiss. A first kill. | 第一次接吻 第一次杀人 |
[48:05] | Somehow you know when the time is right. | 该来的时候就会来 |
[48:08] | Aim for the heart. | 瞄准心口 |
[48:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[48:54] | Yes. | 没事 |
[48:56] | We should lock down the airports | 我们应该封锁机场 |
[48:58] | In case he tries to flee. | 以防他开溜 |
[49:00] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪儿也去不了 |
[49:05] | Look at this. Looks like a partial footprint. | 看看这个 看上去像半个脚印 |
[49:12] | It looks small. | 看起来很小 |
[49:13] | Maybe a woman’s. | 或许是个女人的脚印 |
[49:17] | And she was just here. | 她刚才就在这儿 |
[49:22] | Remember at Boyd’s house, | 还记得吗 在博伊德的房子里 |
[49:24] | that fucking hair book, | 那个恶心的头发标本簿 |
[49:25] | it had 12 pieces in it? | 里面有12束头发的那个 |
[49:27] | But there are 13 DVDs. | 但是有13张光碟 |
[49:30] | One of them didn’t get their hair taken. | 其中有一个人的头发没剪下来 |
[49:33] | So what are you saying exactly? | 你到底想说什么 |
[49:35] | Well, what if one of them escaped somehow | 假如她们中的某个人在被他们折磨之后 |
[49:39] | And–and–after everything they’d done, | 跑掉了呢 |
[49:41] | They’ve come back to get even? | 她们会回来报仇吗 |
[49:43] | What if the vigilante is one of their victims? | 如果那个治安协管员是受害者之一呢 |
[49:59] | Harry tried to mold me | 哈里试图把我打造成 |
[50:01] | into the image of the monster he thought I was. | 一只野兽 他一直那么看我 |
[50:13] | He told me to flee human connection, | 他教我要避开和人类交流 |
[50:15] | so that became a way of life for me. | 那成为了我的行为准则 |
[52:35] | But with Lumen… | 但是和卢蒙在一起 |
[52:40] | I’m someone different. | 我感觉自己换了个人 |
[52:46] | In her eyes… | 在她的眼里 |
[52:53] | I’m not a monster at all. | 我不再是只野兽 |