时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | Who is Dexter Morgan? | 德克斯特·摩根是什么人 |
[00:12] | He’s just a jerk who works for Miami Metro Homicide. | 他就是个为迈阿密警局凶杀组工作的混蛋 |
[00:18] | That’s Dexter Morgan. | 这是德克斯特·摩根 |
[00:19] | His face-it looks familiar. | 一见如故啊 |
[00:23] | Only one person who ever worked at Miami Metro | 迈阿密凶案组只有一人 |
[00:25] | ever took blood slides– | 用过血液玻片 |
[00:26] | Sergeant Doakes, the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 道克斯警司 海湾屠夫 |
[00:33] | Same type of weapon used on Mike Anderson. | 和杀害麦克·安德森的凶器一样 |
[00:36] | Are we sure this Alex Dubrozny guy | 能确定是阿列克谢·杜布罗兹尼 |
[00:38] | shot Mike Anderson? | 枪杀的麦克·安德森吗 |
[00:39] | ‘Cause it smells like a setup. | 因为我觉得是个圈套 |
[00:41] | Hannah Mckay– | 汉娜·麦凯 |
[00:43] | She spent six years in juvie after pleading guilty | 她在少管所关了六年 |
[00:45] | to being Wayne Randall’s accomplice. | 作为韦恩·兰德尔的共犯服罪 |
[00:47] | She always claimed she was just another one of his victims. | 但她总是声称自己也是受害者之一 |
[00:50] | Is that what you’re doing here, | 你是来做这个吗 |
[00:51] | to help us find the other bodies Wayne buried? | 帮我们找韦恩埋的其他尸体 |
[00:53] | My lawyer said it was for the best. | 律师说这样对我最有利 |
[00:55] | Do you understand your rights? | 你了解自己的权利吗 |
[00:58] | He didn’t say, “Yes.” | 他没开口说”明白” |
[01:01] | He walked. There is nothing we can do. | 他脱罪了 我们已经无能为力了 |
[01:03] | Fuck that. Fuck all of this. | 靠 简直操蛋 |
[01:06] | But there is something I can do. | 但我还能有所作为 |
[01:11] | That smoke… | 那股烟 |
[01:14] | It’s speltzer. | 是斯佩尔茨 |
[01:16] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[01:20] | Glad. | 很开心 |
[01:22] | What does that make me? | 这会让我变成什么 |
[03:20] | It never ends, does it? The maintenance. | 永远没个头 对吗 我说保养 |
[03:24] | I don’t mind it. | 我不嫌麻烦 |
[03:25] | It’s the one thing that never changes. | 这一点永远不会改变 |
[03:28] | The waves keep rolling in, | 浪花滚滚而来 |
[03:30] | wearing everything down in their path | 每天侵蚀着 |
[03:31] | a little more every day. | 拦路的一切 |
[03:33] | Harrison’s coming home soon. | 哈里森很快就回家了 |
[03:34] | I want to have the boat ready. | 我想准备好这艘船 |
[03:36] | So life’s back to normal? | 这样生活就能恢复正常了吗 |
[03:38] | A new normal. | 一个崭新的正常生活 |
[03:41] | Deb’s not poring over the past anymore. | 黛布不再沉迷过去了 |
[03:44] | We’re on course, moving forward. | 我们还在路上 继续前进 |
[03:48] | Life can be less complicated now. | 现在的生活可以不那么复杂 |
[03:50] | You don’t believe that. | 你不是真这么想吧 |
[03:52] | Why not? She didn’t abandon me. | 为什么不 她没有放弃我 |
[03:54] | She didn’t accept you either. She doesn’t know what to think. | 她也没有接受你 她无法思考 |
[03:57] | She’s adjusting. | 她在调整 |
[03:59] | I did everything in my power to protect her from you– | 我竭尽全力使她远离你 |
[04:02] | what you really are. | 真实的你 |
[04:04] | A monster? | 我是恶魔吗 |
[04:05] | Your words. | 这是你的用词 |
[04:06] | Your thoughts. | 这是你的想法 |
[04:07] | You didn’t think she could handle it | 你认为她没法承受 |
[04:09] | because you couldn’t, | 是因为你不能 |
[04:09] | but Deb is stronger than you are. | 但是黛布比你更坚强 |
[04:12] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[04:14] | But the long-term exposure– | 但长此以往 |
[04:16] | it’s going to eat away at her, | 她会被吞噬殆尽 |
[04:18] | like salt water on steel. | 就像钢架上的海水 |
[04:31] | Blood. It’s not from Viktor. | 血 不是维克托的 |
[04:35] | I never leave a mess behind. | 我绝不会留下任何蛛丝马迹 |
[04:36] | Who’s been on my boat? | 谁上过我的船 |
[04:49] | This is too much blood. | 好多血 |
[04:51] | Someone died here… | 有人死在这 |
[04:54] | Someone I didn’t kill. | 不是我杀的 |
[05:04] | Who are you? | 死者是谁 |
[05:08] | All right, look, if I’m getting shit-canned | 如果我要被开除了 |
[05:09] | and you know something about it, | 而你又有所耳闻 |
[05:10] | just give me a heads-up, all right? | 给我透露个风声 好吗 |
[05:12] | We’re bros. | 我们是好兄弟 |
[05:18] | First of all, | 首先 |
[05:19] | we are not and never will be bros. | 我们现在不是将来也不会是好兄弟 |
[05:23] | Secondly, I’ve told you a million times | 其次 我跟你说过千万遍了 |
[05:26] | – I don’t know anything. – Really? | -我一无所知 -真的吗 |
[05:28] | Then why’d your voice just rise? | 那为什么你提高了音调 |
[05:30] | Look, I-I took a class in paralinguistics. | 我上过辅助语言学 |
[05:32] | Changing pitch- dead giveaway for lying. | 改变音调 彻底暴露了你的撒谎行径 |
[05:35] | Get the fuck away from my desk! | 他妈的给我滚开 |
[05:39] | Am I getting the ax? | 我要被解雇了吗 |
[05:40] | You are if you don’t get out of my way. | 如果你不让开就真的要被解雇了 |
[05:42] | Look, I just got off the phone with a colleague, | 我刚跟一个同事通完电话 |
[05:43] | and Laguerta’s processing evidence at another lab, | 洛格丽塔在另一个实验室化验证据 |
[05:45] | a private lab. | 一个私人实验室 |
[05:46] | What evidence? What are you talking about? | 什么证据 你说什么呢 |
[05:48] | A charred blood slide of– | 一片烧焦了的血液玻片 |
[05:50] | containing the blood of one Travis Marshall. | 上面有崔维斯·马歇尔的血 |
[05:52] | So I asked myself, | 所以我问自己 |
[05:53] | “Vince, if your lady boss is processing evidence | 文斯 你的女上司是不是在 |
[05:55] | at another lab–“ | 另一间实验室化验证据 |
[05:55] | A blood slide? Are you certain? | 血液玻片 你确定吗 |
[05:57] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[05:58] | Increase in vocal volume, indicating emotional dissonance. | 提高音量 表示情绪失控 |
[06:01] | You know something. I’m fucked. | 你一定有所了解 我完蛋了 |
[06:02] | I am sure that Laguerta is using an outside lab | 我确定洛格丽塔在用外面的实验室 |
[06:05] | because she knows how slammed you are. | 因为她知道你有多失控 |
[06:08] | I’ll look into this, so just fucking relax. | 这件事我会调查 你他妈放松点 |
[06:11] | Okay. Thanks, L.T. | 太好了 谢谢 警督 |
[06:12] | You rock. | 你最棒 |
[06:18] | Got a second? | 有时间吗 |
[06:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:22] | Masuka got wind that you’re using | 玛稣卡听说你在用 |
[06:24] | an outside lab to run evidence, | 外面的实验室化验证据 |
[06:26] | and he thinks he’s gonna get fired. | 他以为自己要被解雇了 |
[06:28] | Is there anything I should know? | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[06:30] | I needed a second pair of eyes on something. | 我只是想换个角度看问题 |
[06:32] | It’s nothing. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:36] | Does this have anything to do with the Bay Harbor Butcher? | 跟海湾屠夫有关吗 |
[06:41] | Lundy carried that notebook everywhere he went. | 蓝迪走哪都带着那个笔记本 |
[06:45] | Get the door. | 把门关上 |
[06:55] | This has to remain between you and me. | 此事你知我知 |
[06:57] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[07:00] | I had a lab analyze a blood slide | 我在实验室分析 |
[07:02] | that I found at the abandoned church. | 在那个废弃教堂里找到的血液玻片 |
[07:04] | A blood slide, like a Bay Harbor Butcher trophy? | 血液玻片 海湾屠夫的战利品吗 |
[07:08] | Travis Marshall’s blood was on it. | 上面有崔维斯·马歇尔的血迹 |
[07:11] | But Doakes was the Bay Harbor Butcher, | 但道克斯是海湾屠夫 |
[07:12] | and Doakes is dead. | 而他已经死了 |
[07:14] | Well, what if it wasn’t Doakes? | 如果不是道克斯呢 |
[07:16] | What if the Bay Harbor Butcher is still alive and at work? | 如果海湾屠夫尚在人世继续作案呢 |
[07:19] | What if he killed Travis Marshall? | 如果是他杀了崔维斯·马歇尔呢 |
[07:22] | Except Travis Marshall wasn’t cut up into pieces | 除非崔维斯·马歇尔没有被切成碎片 |
[07:26] | and put into bags. | 放进袋里 |
[07:27] | But the fact that the Bay Harbor Butcher | 但海湾屠夫有血液玻片的事实 |
[07:29] | kept blood slides was never released to the public. | 从未公诸于众 |
[07:33] | It’s probably not some copycat. | 可能不是模仿作案 |
[07:36] | How do you explain this? | 你怎么解释 |
[07:39] | I can’t. | 我没法解释 |
[07:41] | I know it sounds impossible, but… | 我知道这听起来不可思议 但是 |
[07:46] | I never believed that Doakes was a killer. | 我绝对不相信道克斯是凶手 |
[07:50] | And from his notes, Lundy had his doubts too. | 从他的记录来看 蓝迪也有此疑虑 |
[07:54] | Well, you can add me to that list. | 算我一份吧 |
[07:57] | Doakes was my partner. | 道克斯是我的搭档 |
[07:59] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[08:04] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[08:09] | You have no idea how good it is to hear you say that. | 听到你这么说真好 |
[08:13] | I’ve been keeping this all to myself. | 我一直自己苦守秘密 |
[08:20] | Your eyes only. | 只给你看 |
[08:23] | My eyes only. | 绝不泄漏 |
[08:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:43] | Fuck. | 你大爷的 |
[08:46] | Motherfucking suck bag! | 丫个混蛋 |
[08:49] | You cock-munching fucking fuck nugget! | 太尼玛操蛋了 |
[08:56] | Fuck! | 操你妈 |
[09:07] | The blood on my boat belongs to… | 我船上的血迹属于… |
[09:11] | Louis Greene? | 路易斯·格林 |
[09:13] | Louis is dead? | 路易斯死了 |
[09:17] | Why was he killed on my boat? | 为什么他死在我的船上 |
[09:18] | Why would he have even been on my boat? | 为什么他会在我的船上 |
[09:21] | Why… | 为什么 |
[09:23] | Is my sister looking at me like that? | 我妹妹又在以那种眼神盯着我 |
[09:25] | Dex… | 德克斯 |
[09:31] | We are in a storm of fuck. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[09:34] | Laguerta found a blood slide | 洛格丽塔在教堂找到了 |
[09:35] | with Travis Marshall’s blood on it at the fucking church. | 一片有崔维斯·马歇尔血迹的血液玻片 |
[09:42] | – That’s not good. – How the fuck do you lose a blood slide? | -不妙 -你他妈怎么会弄丢血液玻片 |
[09:45] | Deb, you know that night wasn’t my usual scenario. | 黛布 那晚的事没按照我的剧本发展 |
[09:50] | Are you saying that it’s my fault | 你是说都是我的错 |
[09:53] | that Laguerta now thinks | 让洛格丽塔认为 |
[09:53] | that the Bay Harbor Butcher is alive and well? | 海湾屠夫还逍遥法外 |
[09:55] | No, that’s not what I meant, | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[09:57] | but that night at the church wasn’t exactly | 但那晚在教堂确实 |
[10:01] | by the playbook. | 没能完全按剧本发展 |
[10:04] | I talked Laguerta into letting me help | 我跟洛格丽塔说让我帮忙 |
[10:06] | with the investigation, | 一起调查 |
[10:07] | so I can keep tabs on what’s happening. | 这样我好密切注意事情发展动向 |
[10:09] | You what? | 你什么 |
[10:11] | No. | 不行 |
[10:13] | I’ll deal with this. | 这件事我来解决 |
[10:14] | I don’t want you involved. | 我不想让你卷进来 |
[10:15] | Well, it’s a little fucking late for that. | 他妈的已经迟了 |
[10:19] | She wants to talk to the friends and family | 名单上的这些人 |
[10:21] | of everyone on this list | 在道克斯死后失踪 |
[10:22] | who’s gone missing since Doakes died. | 她想找他们的亲朋好友谈谈 |
[10:24] | They all the fit the victim profile | 他们都符合海湾屠夫的 |
[10:26] | of the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 受害者特征 |
[10:28] | Anyone here that you recognize? | 这里面有你认识的吗 |
[10:36] | These three… | 这三个 |
[10:38] | are mine. | 是我杀的 |
[10:42] | This is never gonna end, is it? | 永远没个头了 是吗 |
[10:44] | They were bad people, Deb, | 他们是坏人 黛布 |
[10:46] | who would’ve continued to do bad things. | 留着他们只会继续作恶 |
[10:49] | This is the only one with family in Miami– | 只有这一位在迈阿密有家人 |
[10:51] | Phillip Barnes. | 菲利普·巴恩斯 |
[10:55] | So, when Laguerta and I split up the list, | 洛格丽塔跟我分配名单的时候 |
[10:56] | I’ll make sure I get his family. | 我确保要拿到这一户 |
[10:58] | No, I don’t like you doing this. | 不 我不喜欢你这么做 |
[11:00] | I don’t give a fuck what you like, Dexter. | 我他妈才不管你喜欢不喜欢 德克斯特 |
[11:05] | It’s beyond that. This is my ass too. | 你管不着 这也跟我切身相关 |
[11:10] | Tell me what I need to know about Barnes. | 告诉我巴恩斯的基本信息 |
[11:17] | He was a wedding photographer. | 他是婚礼摄影师 |
[11:21] | He would find a guest from out of town– | 他会找个外地来的宾客 |
[11:24] | young, female, by herself. | 年轻 女性 单身 |
[11:28] | He would charm her, invite her back to his hotel. | 施展魅力 邀她跟他回到宾馆 |
[11:33] | She’d never come home. | 然后她就再也别想回去 |
[11:36] | He took pictures of what he did. | 他拍下了自己所做的一切 |
[11:42] | So what’d you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[11:46] | He was going out of town for another job, | 他出城接个活儿 |
[11:48] | so I nabbed him after a reception. | 宴会结束后我抓住了他 |
[11:52] | A reception? | 宴会 |
[11:55] | A fucking wedding reception? | 尼玛婚宴吗 |
[11:58] | Dexter, what if Barnes got a picture of you? | 德克斯特 要是巴恩斯拍下了你的照片怎么办 |
[12:01] | – Deb. – What if someone remembers you? | -黛布 -要是有人记得你怎么办 |
[12:03] | It was a wedding. | 那是婚礼 |
[12:04] | Everyone was concentrating on the bride and groom. | 所有人的注意力都在新郎新娘身上 |
[12:07] | I slipped in and out. It’s fine. | 我悄悄溜进去然后退出来 没事 |
[12:11] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了怎么办 |
[12:12] | I’m not. | 我没错 |
[12:14] | Laguerta will not tie me to this. | 洛格丽塔不会将我联系到这上来的 |
[12:16] | There’s no body, no proof. | 没有尸体 没有证据 |
[12:19] | Stay away from it, okay? | 别管这件事 好吗 |
[12:30] | First thing I have to do is find out | 我要做的第一件事就是查出 |
[12:31] | why Louis was killed on my boat. | 为什么路易斯在我的船上被杀 |
[12:36] | My curtains are open. | 窗帘打开了 |
[12:38] | With Harrison gone, Jamie’s not around. | 哈里森走了 洁咪也不在 |
[12:40] | Someone has been in my apartment… | 一定有人来过我的公寓 |
[12:43] | Maybe still is. | 可能还在里面 |
[12:57] | Hey, Dex. It’s Sam. | 喂 德克斯 我是山姆 |
[12:59] | Just want to confirm we’re still on | 只是确认一下我们还是 |
[13:00] | 1:00 at Schooner or later? | 一点钟”大篷车”见吗 或迟一点 |
[13:03] | At twelfth and bayshore drive. | 十二街海湾路口见 |
[13:06] | See you there. | 到时见 |
[13:26] | I’ve met him before at the bar at the Fox Hole– | 我以前在克什卡兄弟会开的狐狸洞酒吧 |
[13:29] | owned by the Koshka Brotherhood. | 见过他 |
[13:32] | The man who killed Mike Anderson, | 杀害麦克·安德森的凶手 |
[13:33] | Viktor Baskov, was one of the Koshkas. | 维克托·巴斯科夫 克什卡的一员 |
[13:36] | Could they have figured out I killed Viktor | 他们发现是我杀了维克托 |
[13:38] | and sent a hit man after me? | 派杀手害我吗 |
[13:59] | – Excuse me. – Yes. | -打搅了 -怎么 |
[14:00] | I think I have a phone call for you. | 有电话找您 |
[14:04] | A small coffee, please. | 一小杯咖啡 |
[14:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:08] | Why were you in my apartment? | 你去我家干什么 |
[14:11] | Well, aren’t you Mr. Smarty-pants? | 你还真无所不知啊 |
[14:14] | Answer the question. | 快说 |
[14:15] | What were you doing in my place? | 你去我那里干嘛 |
[14:17] | I was looking to have a discussion | 我想和你谈谈 |
[14:19] | about a friend of mine who’s gone missing–Viktor. | 我失踪的一个朋友 维克托 |
[14:23] | I’m sure you remember him. | 你肯定记得他 |
[14:24] | I have no idea who you’re talking about. | 不知道你说的是谁 |
[14:26] | I don’t care for lies. | 我不喜欢谎言 |
[14:27] | I told you, I don’t know who that is. | 我说过了 不知道是谁 |
[14:29] | You’re wasting both our time. | 你在浪费大家的时间 |
[14:31] | Louis Greene-who I found on your boat, | 我发现路易斯·格林在你船上 |
[14:35] | the boat that was used to dump Viktor in the ocean– | 维克托沉尸大海用的那艘船 |
[14:38] | Gave me your name. | 你是谁 |
[14:40] | So you killed Louis. | 原来是你杀了路易斯 |
[14:42] | We had a conversation that ended rather abruptly, yes. | 没错 我们聊过 短短几句 |
[14:46] | What else did louis say? | 路易斯还说什么了 |
[14:49] | I believe he may have referred to you | 我记得他说你 |
[14:50] | as a douche bag. | 是一混蛋 |
[14:52] | You think you’re very clever. | 你以为自己很牛吧 |
[14:54] | I do, actually, yes. | 当然 我是牛 |
[14:56] | Your bosses at the Koshka Brotherhood– | 你们克什卡兄弟会的老大 |
[14:57] | – they sent you? – Ah… | -派你来的吧 -呦 |
[15:00] | you’ve done your homework. | 还做功课了 |
[15:03] | There are no bosses telling me what to do. | 我不需要老大来指挥 |
[15:06] | Viktor was a friend of mine. This is personal. | 维克托是我朋友 个人恩怨 |
[15:08] | So an eye for an eye, huh? | 就是想以眼还眼对吧 |
[15:09] | Your friend viktor kills an innocent woman and a cop, | 你朋友杀害了一无辜女性和一警察 |
[15:12] | and killing me somehow settles the score? | 杀了我 能扯平吗 |
[15:15] | Oh, you misunderstand me. | 你理解错了 |
[15:17] | I’m not stopping with you. | 我不光要找你 |
[15:19] | I also want any of your police officer friends | 所有和这一恩怨相关的警官朋友 |
[15:21] | involved in this little vendetta… | 我都放不过 |
[15:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:24] | Including your lieutenant sister. | 包括你那警督妹妹 |
[15:26] | I’ve done my homework too. | 我也做了功课 |
[15:28] | It was just me. She had nothing to do with this. | 我自己干的 她和这事无关 |
[15:33] | Hello, handsome. | 你好啊 小白脸 |
[15:35] | I work alone. | 我单独行事 |
[15:36] | I killed Viktor–only me. | 我杀的维克托 我自己 |
[15:38] | I’ll see you around. | 后会有期 |
[15:40] | That’s the plan. | 那是自然 |
[15:45] | Why in fuck-ville are you telling me | 干嘛叫我来这鬼地方 |
[15:46] | to meet you in the parking garage? | 来这停车场见你 |
[15:48] | Because of him. | 因为他 |
[15:50] | Do you want to be a little more specific? | 你就不能说细点吗 |
[15:51] | His name is Isaak Sirko. | 他叫艾萨克·瑟科 |
[15:52] | He’s part of the Koshka Brotherhood. | 克什卡兄弟会的成员 |
[15:55] | He’s after me. | 他在追杀我 |
[15:57] | But don’t worry. I’m gonna take care of it. | 不过没事 我能搞定 |
[15:59] | What did you do? | 你干嘛了 |
[16:00] | But you could be in danger too. | 不过你也有危险 |
[16:02] | That’s why you need to know. | 所以要告诉你 |
[16:03] | That’s why we’re meeting here and why– | 所以才来这里 而且… |
[16:05] | – Dex. – But I’m gonna handle this. | -德克斯 -我能搞定的 |
[16:07] | Why is he after you? | 他干嘛追杀你 |
[16:10] | Viktor Baskov. | 维克托·巴斯科夫 |
[16:13] | Viktor Baskov disappeared. | 维克托·巴斯科夫失踪了啊 |
[16:19] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[16:21] | He killed Mike Anderson. | 他杀了麦克·安德森 |
[16:24] | What about the guy that said he killed Mike– | 那自称杀麦克那家伙怎么回事 |
[16:26] | the–the bartender that blew his fucking brains out? | 就他妈自己爆头那个酒保 |
[16:28] | Someone put him up to it-Isaak probably– | 被人逼的 可能就是艾萨克 |
[16:31] | so that you would close the case and move on. | 这样你们才会结案了事 |
[16:34] | This is un-fucking real. | 这他妈不会是真的吧 |
[16:36] | Viktor Baskov was on his way back to Kiev. | 维克托·巴斯科夫正要逃回基辅 |
[16:38] | I had to kill him. | 我必须杀掉他 |
[16:39] | I didn’t have any more time. | 再没别的机会了 |
[16:41] | There wasn’t-time? You didn’t– | 没机会 你就不能 |
[16:42] | you didn’t have time to make a phone call | 就不能打个电话 |
[16:44] | so that I could–I don’t know-fucking arrest him or something? | 然后他妈让我抓他搞他么 |
[16:45] | His flight was leaving. | 他飞机马上起飞了 |
[16:47] | His– | 他 |
[16:49] | How do you know he killed Mike? | 你怎么知道他杀的麦克 |
[16:53] | I found his fingerprint at the scene. | 我在现场找到了他的指纹 |
[16:58] | And you didn’t tell me? | 那你竟然不告诉我 |
[17:01] | You kept it from the police department? | 还他妈瞒着局里 |
[17:07] | Dex, so what happened to you only taking care | 德克斯 你怎么回事 |
[17:09] | of people that slip through the cracks | 干嘛就盯着 |
[17:11] | of the justice system? | 那些漏网之鱼 |
[17:13] | You can’t rip a case wide open | 你怎么能私自调查案子 |
[17:15] | so that it conveniently falls into your fucking lap! | 然后他妈任由你来处置 |
[17:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:18] | Obviously you don’t know, Dexter, | 大哥 你知道个屁 |
[17:20] | Because this is normal for you. | 这对你习以为常 |
[17:23] | But trust me, this is not fucking normal for me, | 可他妈对我来说 完全不正常 |
[17:25] | Not at all. | 简直有病 |
[17:27] | How am I supposed to do my fucking job? | 我他妈还怎么办案子 |
[17:29] | Which at this point is the be-all, end-all of hypocrisy, | 这也忒假了吧 |
[17:31] | because I am the lieutenant of fucking homicide, | 我他妈当着凶案组的头儿 |
[17:33] | and I have already helped you cover up two murders. | 却帮你隐瞒了两起凶案 |
[17:37] | Three-this makes three. | 现在成三起了 |
[17:39] | And the fucking bartender-oh, my fucking god. | 还有他妈那酒保 我操 |
[17:42] | Oh, my god. | 娘亲啊 |
[17:44] | How did this become my life? | 这你妈过得什么日子啊 |
[17:48] | – Deb, where are you going? – I’m gonna arrest Isaak! | -黛布 你去哪儿 -我去抓艾萨克 |
[17:50] | I’m gonna take him to fucking jail. | 我他妈把他关起来 |
[17:52] | – On what charge? – I’ll find something! | -凭什么 -我找证据 |
[17:54] | No! We can’t– | 不 这样不行 |
[17:55] | I can’t afford to risk him talking. | 不能让他开口 冒不起那险 |
[18:01] | Look, I will handle this, but until I do, | 听着 我来处理 但搞定之前 |
[18:04] | we need to take extra precautions. | 我们得格外小心 |
[18:07] | Isaak is convinced that there’s some police conspiracy. | 艾萨克以为警方有猫腻 |
[18:11] | He thinks we all killed Viktor, so you’re at risk too. | 以为我们一起搞死的维克托 所以你也有危险 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:16] | But I can keep you safe. | 不过我会保护你 |
[18:19] | We’re gonna go to a hotel… | 我们去酒店住 |
[18:21] | a place where no one knows who we are, | 找个没人认识咱俩的地方 |
[18:24] | where no one asks any questions, | 没人问这问那 |
[18:26] | a place where we’ll both be safe. | 安全的地方 |
[18:27] | This is fucking fantastic. | 你他妈做梦吧 |
[18:30] | He might be watching the precinct, your home. | 他可能会盯着管片儿 盯着你家 |
[18:33] | I need you to take a car from the motor pool, | 我要你从停车场把车取上 |
[18:36] | make sure you never leave the same way twice. | 确保不走重复线路 |
[18:38] | Make sure no one follows you. I’ll do the same. | 确保没人跟踪 我也会这么做 |
[18:42] | I need you to promise me something. | 我要你答应件事 |
[18:44] | What? | 什么 |
[18:46] | That you will never take a case | 再也别悄悄拿案子 |
[18:49] | from the police department again, from me, ever. | 从警局 从我这里 再别 |
[18:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:55] | Are you lying to me? | 你不是骗我吧 |
[18:57] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[18:58] | You don’t think so? You don’t fucking think so? | 你不是骗我 你他妈还不是骗我 |
[19:01] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[19:04] | I have no way of knowing, do I? | 我当然不知道 不是吗 |
[19:19] | When you begin a stalk, you start with what you know. | 要想跟踪 就从有把握的开始 |
[19:23] | And with Isaak, that isn’t much. | 可对于艾萨克 把握还不大 |
[19:45] | Isaak isn’t just some hit man. | 艾萨克可不止什么杀手 |
[19:47] | He’s a boss. | 他就是老大 |
[19:58] | Damn. | 靠 |
[20:00] | Yes? | 说 |
[20:01] | Dexter, Hannah Mckay is on her way in. | 德克斯特 汉娜·麦凯一会儿来 |
[20:04] | I’m kind of tied up with something right now. | 我这会儿有点事 |
[20:07] | Dexter, Hannah is gonna talk us | 德克斯特 汉娜想说 |
[20:09] | through her road trip with Wayne Randall | 和韦恩·兰德尔的杀人之旅 |
[20:11] | and help us find the rest of the bodies. | 帮我们找剩下的尸体 |
[20:13] | This is important. Get here now. | 这是大事 赶紧回 |
[20:15] | Right. I’m on my way. | 好 这就回 |
[20:27] | In that first week, | 第一周里 |
[20:28] | Wayne shot a gas station attendant | 韦恩在阿拉巴马的阿什福德 |
[20:29] | in Ashford, Alabama. | 枪杀一加油站服务员 |
[20:31] | That’s where these are from. | 这些东西就是那个服务员的 |
[20:34] | And Wayne shot another attendant | 然后他在佛罗里达的雷克市 |
[20:37] | in Lake city, Florida. | 又干掉一个服务员 |
[20:47] | And then he shot a guy outside of Sarasota | 接着在萨拉索塔郊外 |
[20:51] | who stopped to help you fix a flat. | 停车帮你们修轮胎的那个 |
[20:57] | You then get picked up in Miami | 然后你俩在迈阿密被抓 |
[20:59] | trying to sneak on board a cruise ship. | 就在要溜上那艘游艇时 |
[21:03] | That week you guys were in Miami– | 你们在迈阿密这星期 |
[21:06] | that’s the story we don’t know… | 正是我们不了解的 |
[21:09] | the people Wayne killed, | 韦恩的被害者 |
[21:11] | the bodies we’d like to find. | 我们想找的尸体 |
[21:13] | It looks like it starts here. | 看着像从这里开始的 |
[21:18] | Uh, we got to miami, | 等到了迈阿密 |
[21:20] | and we were the only thing on the news. | 新闻里都在报我们的事 |
[21:24] | We were desperate– no money, | 我俩很绝望 身无分文 |
[21:26] | cops everywhere. | 警察遍地 |
[21:28] | Wayne decided that we would hide out in the motels | 韦恩决定在汽车旅馆躲着 |
[21:30] | until we could make it to that cruise ship. | 直到混进那艘游艇 |
[21:36] | He killed people so we could take their rooms. | 他杀人是想混进人家的舱房 |
[21:42] | We buried the bodies close to the motels. | 我们把尸体埋在了旅馆附近 |
[21:45] | Where were the motels? | 旅馆都在哪儿 |
[21:46] | One was by a Frosty Swirl– | 一间在”冷涡”甜筒店边上 |
[21:48] | Uh, Wayne’s favorite. | 韦恩就爱吃那个 |
[21:50] | That’s where Miss Dubois was found. | 杜布瓦小姐就是在那里被发现的 |
[21:52] | What about these? | 这俩呢 |
[21:54] | Those two go together. | 他俩一起的 |
[21:56] | Together? | 一起 |
[21:58] | They were a couple– | 是小两口 |
[22:00] | husband and wife, I guess. | 大概是夫妻俩 |
[22:02] | – Where are they buried? – close to one of the ports. | -他俩被埋哪儿了 -在一港口附近 |
[22:06] | I remember big ships unloading. | 我记着有大船卸货来着 |
[22:08] | And the motel? | 旅馆呢 |
[22:10] | Small… | 很小 |
[22:12] | Um, one-story– | 平房 |
[22:13] | I think I would recognize it, | 估计我还能认出来 |
[22:14] | but so much of that time is just a blur, you know? | 不过时间久了可能记不清 |
[22:21] | Everything changed in Miami– Wayne, most of all. | 来到迈阿密一切都改变了 主要是韦恩 |
[22:25] | I was so scared. | 我很怕 |
[22:26] | I thought that he was gonna kill me. | 以为他会杀了我 |
[22:30] | He forced me to help him dig those holes, | 他逼我帮着挖坑 |
[22:31] | and every time that I dug one of them, | 每次我挖时候都想 |
[22:33] | I-I wasn’t sure if I was digging my own grave or not. | 这个坑会不会就是埋自己的 |
[22:37] | I understand how difficult this is for you, | 我理解 这不容易 |
[22:39] | but if you’ll excuse me, | 不过要是方便的话 |
[22:41] | I’m gonna get the ball rolling on the next dig– | 我想从挖掘开始 |
[22:44] | tomorrow if possible. | 明天可以吗 |
[22:46] | Sure. I’d like to get this over with. | 好的 我也想就此了结 |
[23:04] | That toy isn’t bringing back memories of being scared. | 这玩意儿勾起的可不是担惊受怕的回忆 |
[23:08] | She’s nostalgic. | 她是念念不忘 |
[23:09] | No touching. | 别弄了 |
[23:16] | Can I have your giraffe back, please? | 我能收起你的长颈鹿吗 |
[23:20] | It’s wayne’s… | 这是韦恩的 |
[23:23] | Wayne’s giraffe. | 韦恩的长颈鹿 |
[23:25] | It was wrapped in your shirt. | 可包在你衣服里 |
[23:28] | What, are you a detective now too? | 怎么 你又变成侦探了 |
[23:37] | Sergeant Batista will give you the details for tomorrow. | 巴蒂斯塔会告诉你明天详细安排 |
[23:42] | Will you be there? | 那你去吗 |
[23:47] | I hope so. | 尽量吧 |
[23:57] | Killing Isaak would make a lot of Koshkas very angry… | 杀掉艾萨克会搞得克什卡一伙大发雷霆 |
[24:06] | but a lot of Colombians very happy. | 但哥伦比亚一帮肯定高兴 |
[24:09] | The goddamn shower has two settings– | 破喷头就俩设置 |
[24:11] | scalding and freezing. | 烫死和冻死 |
[24:13] | It’s a cheap motel. That’s the point. | 小旅馆 将就吧 |
[24:17] | I’m not doing this another night. | 我是再也不住了 |
[24:19] | Hopefully we won’t have to. | 但愿不用住吧 |
[24:22] | Does that mean you’re working on a solution? | 你意思是有办法了吗 |
[24:26] | I have a plan, yes. | 有了 |
[24:29] | Does it involve you killing someone? | 又是要杀人吧 |
[24:33] | I’m not killing anybody. | 我不杀 |
[24:39] | That’s my bed… | 这是我的床 |
[24:42] | Closest to the door. | 离门最近 |
[24:53] | Tell me your plan. | 说说你的计划 |
[24:55] | No. | 不行 |
[24:57] | Dexter, I’m hiding out in this fucking motel room. | 德克斯特 我他妈也躲在这破旅馆 |
[24:59] | I’m a part of this. | 这事有我一份 |
[25:01] | Not any more than you need to be. | 你做够多的了 |
[25:12] | This is not how I ever imagined spending tonight. | 从来没想过还能这么过夜 |
[25:17] | We’ve stayed in hotel rooms before. | 以前咱俩也住过酒店 |
[25:22] | Yeah, when we went to Myrtle Beach | 是啊 我们去美特尔海滩那次 |
[25:24] | to visit mom’s sister. | 拜访阿姨 |
[25:28] | There were sea shells embedded in the plaster on the walls… | 墙上的石膏镶嵌着贝壳 |
[25:34] | No air-conditioning, just ceiling fans. | 没有空调 只有吊扇 |
[25:38] | There was sand from the beach everywhere, | 到处都是海滩上的沙子 |
[25:41] | even in the beds. | 连床上都是 |
[25:46] | You kept your eyes on me all day. | 你一整天都盯着我 |
[25:51] | I didn’t want you to drown. | 我怕你溺水 |
[25:59] | You were my hero. | 那时你是我的英雄 |
[26:11] | Good boy. Good. | 好孩子 真棒 |
[26:18] | Hot as hell out here… | 这里热死了 |
[26:20] | even with the ocean breeze. | 连海风都是热的 |
[26:23] | Think we’ll find anything? | 你觉得我们会有收获吗 |
[26:26] | The motel Hannah and Wayne stayed at is still here. | 汉娜和韦恩住过的汽车旅馆还在 |
[26:29] | Nothing’s changed much… | 自从他们疯狂杀戮以来 |
[26:32] | since their spree. | 没什么大的变化 |
[26:34] | Pretty good odds. | 机会挺大 |
[26:41] | Can I ask you something? | 我想问你件事 |
[26:46] | This bartender who shot himself– | 自杀的那个酒保 |
[26:49] | Alex Dubrozny… | 阿列克谢·杜布罗兹尼 |
[26:53] | Do you think it’s a suicide? | 你觉得是自杀吗 |
[26:56] | Masuka matched his handwriting to the note he left. | 玛稣卡证实遗书是他的笔迹 |
[26:59] | His fingerprints were on the gun, GSR on the hand. | 枪上有他指纹 手上有火药痕迹 |
[27:02] | He definitely pulled the trigger. | 肯定是他扣动的扳机 |
[27:06] | Ow. Fucking bugs. | 死虫子 |
[27:10] | I’m gonna go get some spray from the car. | 我去车上拿点驱虫水 |
[27:19] | This part of the job… | 你的工作也包括 |
[27:22] | stand around and stare? | 站在这里干瞪眼吗 |
[27:24] | I’m not needed unless there’s a body or blood. | 除非有血迹或者尸体 |
[27:28] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知你怎么受得了 |
[27:31] | First time Wayne killed somebody, | 韦恩第一次杀人时 |
[27:33] | he shot him right in the chest, and I… | 一枪就打在对方胸部 |
[27:37] | couldn’t move. | 我吓傻了 |
[27:39] | I’ve never seen that much blood in my life. | 我从来没见过那么多的血 |
[27:45] | First crime scene I ever worked, | 我调查的第一个犯罪现场 |
[27:47] | A woman stabbed her husband after fixing him a sandwich. | 一女的给丈夫做了三明治后捅死他 |
[27:51] | By the time I got there, he looked like he was asleep, | 我到现场时 他看着就像睡着了一样 |
[27:54] | just floating on a sea of red | 浮在一片红色的海洋 |
[27:56] | and the sandwich next to his head. | 头旁边还放着三明治 |
[28:01] | Seemed so sad that no one was gonna eat it. | 仿佛对没有人吃它遗憾 |
[28:06] | Look at us talking blood and gore | 我们这样聊血迹 |
[28:07] | like we’re on a date, | 就像一般人约会时 |
[28:08] | sharing our first sexual experience. | 分享他们头次性经历一样 |
[28:15] | I’ve got work to do. | 看来我有活干了 |
[28:25] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[28:27] | Aren’t you supposed to be talking to the Connors? | 你不是去康纳家了吗 |
[28:29] | They were less than cooperative. | 他们不合作 |
[28:31] | This was on my way back to the station, | 我正在回局里的路上 |
[28:33] | so I thought I’d sit in. | 就想来掺一脚 |
[28:35] | Great. | 欢迎 |
[28:43] | Hi. I’m Captain Maria Laguerta, Miami Metro, | 你好 迈阿密警局玛丽亚·洛格丽塔警监 |
[28:46] | and this is Lieutenant Debra Morgan. | 这位是黛布拉·摩根警督 |
[28:48] | I talked to your mom, Patricia. Is she home? | 我和你母亲帕特里夏谈过话 她在家吗 |
[28:51] | No, uh, sorry. She got called into work. | 不在 她出去工作了 |
[28:53] | Oh, that– we’ll come back. | 那我们回头再来 |
[28:54] | Is this about my dad? | 这是关于我父亲的吗 |
[28:56] | She said you guys had called. | 她说你们打过电话 |
[28:58] | I could try to answer any questions, if you want. | 如果愿意我可以回答你们任何问题 |
[29:01] | That would be very helpful. | 那真是帮大忙了 |
[29:12] | When was the last time you saw your father? | 你最后一次见你父亲是什么时候 |
[29:15] | May 19, 2007– | 2007年5月19日 |
[29:19] | The best fucking day of my life. | 我人生中最美好的一天 |
[29:21] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[29:23] | Cause he never came back. | 因为从此以后我再也没见过他 |
[29:26] | So wasn’t it hard growing up without a father? | 没有父亲陪伴肯定很辛苦吧 |
[29:29] | It was a hell of a lot better | 没有父亲可比有一个 |
[29:30] | than growing up with a father who beat me and my mom every chance he got. | 整天虐待我和我妈的父亲好多了 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:37] | Then one night, he didn’t come home. | 然后有一天晚上 他没有回家 |
[29:39] | I swear, everything got better. | 生活变得美好起来 |
[29:41] | My mom wasn’t crying all the time, | 我妈不再整天哭泣 |
[29:44] | and I wasn’t constantly looking over my shoulder. | 我也不用提心吊胆了 |
[29:47] | Ty, you mentioned the last time | 小泰 你提到最后一次见你父亲 |
[29:49] | you saw your father– he was working a wedding? | 他正在弄一个婚礼 |
[29:52] | Yeah, uh, my mom printed out | 对 我妈印了 |
[29:54] | some pictures for you from that night. | 那晚的一些照片 |
[29:55] | She–she thought you might want them. | 她觉得你们可能会需要 |
[29:57] | Great. | 好极了 |
[30:00] | What are you hoping to find in these pictures? | 你觉得我们能从照片里找到什么 |
[30:04] | Special agent Lundy had this theory | 蓝迪探员认为 |
[30:06] | that the bay harbor butcher was in law enforcement. | 港湾屠夫可能在执法部门工作 |
[30:08] | If Barnes was killed by the butcher… | 如果巴恩斯被港湾屠夫所杀 |
[30:10] | then his face might be in one of the pictures. | 那当晚的照片里可能会拍到他 |
[30:13] | We might even know him… or her. | 我们可能会认出他或她 |
[30:20] | – You mind? – Yeah. No. | -你介意吗 -没关系 |
[30:28] | okay. | 开始吧 |
[30:33] | What are you looking for exactly? | 你们到底在找什么 |
[30:35] | We think your father | 我们认为你父亲 |
[30:37] | may have been abducted and murdered | 在他失踪那天晚上 |
[30:39] | the night he disappeared, | 被绑架杀害 |
[30:40] | and the person responsible could be in these pictures. | 而犯人就在照片上的这群人中 |
[30:45] | Mom would finally know he’s not coming home. | 我妈终于可以确认他不会回来了 |
[30:48] | This is a big wedding– a lot of pictures. | 婚礼挺隆重 好多照片 |
[30:51] | You know, maybe I should take these back to the station | 也许我们该把照片带回局里 |
[30:55] | and spend the day going over them. | 然后花一整天好好查查 |
[31:01] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[31:03] | We shouldn’t rush this. | 我们不该太急 |
[31:05] | Thank you, Ty. Thanks. | 谢谢你的合作 小泰 |
[31:09] | Right here– put it down. | 就放这里 |
[31:19] | Go ahead, detective. | 交给你了 警探 |
[31:28] | “Till death do us part” | 直到死亡将你我分开 |
[31:29] | didn’t quite work out for these guys. | 看来不适用于这一对 |
[31:33] | Get it? ’cause they’re dead, but they’re still together? | 好笑吧 因为他们死了都没分开 |
[31:36] | Okay, moving on. | 好吧 干活 |
[31:38] | The shower curtain helped preserve | 浴帘有助于保存 |
[31:41] | the bodies and the clothes. | 尸体和衣服 |
[31:42] | Our lucky day. | 运气不错 |
[31:51] | It’s a safe assumption that Wayne started | 为保险起见韦恩应该先 |
[31:54] | with the male. | 对男性下手 |
[31:55] | It would’ve been important to immobilize him first, | 必须要先让他失去行动能力 |
[32:00] | ’cause he presented the biggest threat. | 因为他的威胁性最高 |
[32:03] | There are defensive wounds on the arms and the hands. | 胳膊和双手都有抵抗的伤痕 |
[32:05] | He put up a fight. | 他奋起反抗 |
[32:07] | Judging from the cuts in the fabric, | 从布料上的刀孔推测 |
[32:10] | we’re looking at perhaps a six-inch knife. | 凶器应该是一把六英寸长的刀 |
[32:13] | Numerous shallow wounds | 有很多浅层刀伤 |
[32:16] | until Wayne was able to inflict this– | 直到韦恩这一击 |
[32:20] | the fatal wound. | 致命一刀 |
[32:22] | Once he was done with him, | 当韦恩解决了他 |
[32:26] | he moved on to the female victim. | 转而对付女性受害者 |
[32:31] | Stabbed numerous times. | 扎了很多刀 |
[32:33] | The spatter pattern | 血液溅射模式 |
[32:35] | suggests the victim fell on her back. | 表明受害者背部着地 |
[32:39] | And these voids here likely indicate | 而这片没有血迹的区域 |
[32:44] | that she was straddled by her assailant… | 说明袭击者骑在她身上 |
[32:46] | Who was much smaller than wayne. | 袭击者身材要比韦恩小得多 |
[32:49] | If Wayne didn’t kill this person… | 如果杀她的人不是韦恩 |
[32:57] | Dexter… | 德克斯特 |
[33:00] | What does it mean? | 这说明什么 |
[33:02] | I’m not sure. It could mean a lot of things. | 我不确定 有很多可能性 |
[33:05] | I won’t know until I get back to the lab and run some tests. | 我要回实验室做更多检查才知道 |
[33:11] | I guess we’re done here. | 现场勘查完毕 |
[33:26] | Why’d you stop? | 你为什么停下了 |
[33:28] | Stop what? | 停下什么 |
[33:30] | You started to describe how Wayne killed that girl. | 你刚开始讲韦恩怎么杀害那个女孩 |
[33:33] | And you got halfway through, and then you stopped. | 然后讲到一半你就停下了 |
[33:36] | I did. | 没错 |
[33:39] | And then you looked right at me. | 然后你就转过来盯着我 |
[33:41] | I did. | 没错 |
[33:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:46] | The spatter told me a story | 血液溅射痕迹告诉我的 |
[33:48] | that conflicts what you say happened. | 和你告诉我的不相符 |
[33:51] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:54] | How so? | 愿闻其详 |
[33:59] | How’d you get this? | 这伤口怎么来的 |
[34:02] | It’s a little something I got for talking back to Wayne. | 有次和韦恩吵架 |
[34:07] | He got angry and slashed at me. | 他发脾气划伤了我 |
[34:10] | Bullshit. | 撒谎 |
[34:12] | Do you know something that I don’t? | 你有什么证据么 |
[34:14] | Wayne didn’t kill that woman. | 那女孩不是韦恩杀的 |
[34:16] | He was too busy with the male. It was someone smaller– | 他当时忙着对付男的 杀害女孩的凶手 |
[34:20] | someone with a different knife | 个子更小 刀也不同 |
[34:23] | who was… | 那个凶手 |
[34:25] | inexperienced… | 经验不足 |
[34:27] | got carried away with the frenzy of the moment, | 当时凶手陷入疯癫状态 |
[34:31] | stabbed the woman over and over | 一遍又一遍刺那个女孩 |
[34:32] | until the knife got so bloody, | 直到刀上都是血 |
[34:35] | her hand slipped along the edge of the sharp blade, | 凶手刀没握紧 |
[34:38] | cutting her palm very deeply, exactly like yours, | 刀刃划伤了手掌 就像你的一样 |
[34:43] | leaving a passive spatter stain on the victim’s dress. | 在受害者裙子上留下了血点 |
[34:49] | Everything you said is a lie. | 你说的一切都是谎言 |
[34:54] | That’s my story… | 我说的供词 |
[34:57] | and I’m sticking to it. | 我不会改的 |
[34:59] | And you don’t even care. | 你一点都不担心 |
[35:05] | You have immunity, don’t you? | 你有豁免权对吧 |
[35:07] | The D.A. gave you immunity for cooperating with us. | 检察官给了你豁免权好让你协助我们 |
[35:11] | From any crime committed with Wayne, yeah. | 没错 豁免一切与韦恩犯下的罪 |
[35:17] | A girl’s got to protect herself. | 女孩子要学会保护自己 |
[35:22] | I’ll see you around, Dexter Morgan. | 回头见 德克斯特·摩根 |
[35:44] | Isaak… I knew you’d show up eventually. | 艾萨克 我就知道你早晚会出现 |
[36:19] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna lose you. | 别担心 我不会让你跟丢的 |
[36:57] | Welcome to the wrong side of town, Isaak. | 艾萨克 欢迎来到迈阿密的阴暗面 |
[37:08] | Not used to strangers here. | 这里不欢迎陌生人 |
[37:11] | Koshkas. | 克什卡的 |
[37:12] | And certainly not used to their sworn enemies walking in. | 更不用说是他们的死对头了 |
[37:17] | But Isaak, being from out of town, | 但不熟悉这里的艾萨克 |
[37:20] | won’t know any of this. | 对这些一无所知 |
[37:56] | Definitely not as much fun | 虽然不如把艾萨克 |
[37:57] | as putting Isaak on my table… | 放到行刑台上那么有意思 |
[38:01] | But it does mask his death as the resulting war | 但可以把他的死归结于 |
[38:03] | between rival heroin dealers. | 毒贩之间的械斗 |
[38:09] | Who’s saving whose ass now? | 看看现在是谁在救谁 |
[38:25] | – What’s up? – I know you’re busy. | -什么事 -我知道你很忙 |
[38:27] | And also want you to know | 我想声明一下 |
[38:28] | that I’m not trying to stir up any shit. | 我不是没事找事 |
[38:30] | Of course not. | 知道你不会 |
[38:32] | It’s about this Alex Dubrozny suicide. | 是关于阿列克谢·杜布罗兹尼自杀一案 |
[38:41] | There’s something about this guy | 我觉得说这家伙是 |
[38:43] | being Anderson’s killer that’s just not right. | 杀安德森的凶手有点不对劲 |
[38:48] | Sorry. It’s dispatch. | 抱歉 是调度 |
[38:50] | Sergeant Batista. | 巴蒂斯塔警司 |
[38:56] | Okay. Got it. | 了解 |
[38:58] | Gonna have to rain-check this. | 这个迟点再说 |
[39:00] | Homicide at a Colombian hangout. | 哥伦比亚帮一窝点发生命案 |
[39:03] | Got blood, Dexter. | 德克斯特 现场有血迹 |
[39:05] | Where we going? | 现场在哪 |
[39:07] | Mateo’s bar. Know it? | 马特奥酒吧 听说过吗 |
[39:09] | Nope. | 没有 |
[39:11] | I’ll meet you there. | 现场见 |
[39:17] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[39:22] | It’s like somebody turned on the hose | 就像有人用水管 |
[39:24] | and sprayed blood everywhere. | 四处洒血一样 |
[39:25] | Great. | 好极了 |
[39:26] | I left Isaak here outnumbered | 我把艾萨克引到这里以一敌众 |
[39:29] | and expected to find only his body. | 以为会看见他的尸体 |
[39:30] | So where is he now? | 那现在他在哪儿呢 |
[39:33] | Do we know these guys? | 有人认得这些死者吗 |
[39:35] | This is Andres Rodriguez. | 安德烈斯·罗德里格斯 |
[39:37] | He’s a member of the Rojas Cartel. | 他是罗哈斯贩毒集团的一员 |
[39:40] | We ran into each other a few times | 我在毒品科时 |
[39:41] | when I worked narcotics. | 跟他碰过几次面 |
[39:42] | Is it possible Isaak did all of this? | 这一切都是艾萨克一个人干的 |
[39:45] | Why do drug hits have to be so messy? | 为什么毒品纠纷就要搞得这么惨烈 |
[39:47] | You got to make a big show. | 他们要做大给别人看 |
[39:50] | Who do think good’s for this–the eighty-sevens? | 干掉他们谁能获利 八七帮 |
[39:54] | Or the Koshka Brotherhood. | 或者克什卡兄弟会 |
[39:56] | Koshkas? | 克什卡 |
[40:01] | What happened here, Dex? | 德克斯特 你怎么看 |
[40:06] | Considering this one was closest to the door, | 这名死者离门最近 |
[40:08] | he was probably first to see the attacker, | 他应该第一个见到袭击者 |
[40:11] | first to respond. | 第一个被干掉 |
[40:13] | He drew his gun as the attacker fired. | 他拔枪同时 袭击者也开枪 |
[40:20] | The misting on the juke box and the wall | 自动点唱机和墙上的血点 |
[40:22] | indicates multiple bullet hits, | 表明袭击者开了不止一枪 |
[40:24] | all through-and-through. | 弹弹贯穿 |
[40:29] | Victim number two– | 第二位受害者 |
[40:31] | looks like he got a shot off. | 看起来还了一枪 |
[40:36] | But that didn’t stop the assault. | 但也没能阻止攻击 |
[40:39] | The attacker returned fire… | 袭击者反击 |
[40:50] | Twice in the chest, once in the stomach. | 胸部两发 腹部一发 |
[40:54] | Judging from the lack of pooling around the body, | 从身体周围不多的血迹来看 |
[40:56] | suggests that the victim was dead | 受害者在中第三枪之前 |
[40:58] | before the third shot. | 就已经死亡 |
[41:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[41:01] | How many people were here shooting? | 到底有多少人开枪 |
[41:04] | There’s only evidence of one killer– | 证据表明只有一个杀手 |
[41:08] | One brutally efficient killer. | 一个残忍而高效的杀手 |
[41:10] | Jesus fuck. | 天啊 |
[41:17] | Looks like our attacker ran out of bullets | 看来我们的袭击者在这附近 |
[41:19] | right around here. | 用完了子弹 |
[41:30] | It’s from a defensive wound. | 这血迹来自防御性伤口 |
[41:32] | Looks like it was a deep cut– | 看起来很深 |
[41:34] | forearm maybe, | 或许在前臂 |
[41:36] | obviously not fatal. | 很显然 不致命 |
[41:41] | The attacker grabbed the nearest weapon… | 行凶者拿起离得最近的武器 |
[41:43] | hit his victim over the head, | 朝受害者的头上砸去 |
[41:45] | inflicted a massive skull fracture… | 造成了大面积颅骨破碎 |
[41:54] | and walked right out the door. | 然后径直走出了大门 |
[41:58] | So we’re looking for the fucking terminator. | 所以我们要找的是个该死的终结者 |
[42:04] | Let’s get the blood running through the system as quickly as possible. | 尽快把血样检验一下 |
[42:07] | Maybe we can match it to a name. | 或许有匹配对象 |
[42:10] | Okay, everybody outside. | 好的 大家都出去 |
[42:11] | Let’s let Dexter and Masuka do their thing. | 让德克斯特和玛稣卡干活 |
[42:13] | Sarge… | 警官 |
[42:14] | Mind if I run an errand real quick? | 介意我办个急事吗 |
[42:22] | Was this part of your fantastic plan? | 这是你那神奇计划的一部分吗 |
[42:24] | I never said my plan was fantastic, | 我从没说过计划神奇 |
[42:26] | but, no, this is not how I thought it would go. | 但是 不 这可不是我想象的结局 |
[42:30] | Do we have an even bigger problem on our hands now? | 现在这麻烦越来越大了 |
[42:34] | Not if we can find a match for this blood. | 如果可以找出血样配对 |
[42:36] | You’ll be able to make an arrest. | 你就可以拘捕他 |
[42:38] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[42:41] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[42:48] | Right here, baby. | 这里 宝贝 |
[42:53] | You know, your car’s fixed now. | 车已经修好 |
[42:55] | You’re gonna have to start using it. | 你得自己开了 |
[42:56] | But I like having a chauffeur. Come on. | 但是我喜欢有人给我开车 来吧 |
[42:59] | Let me show you how much I like it. | 让我告诉你我有多喜欢 |
[43:01] | I wish I could, but I got work to do. | 我也想 但我得工作 |
[43:05] | Oh, just forget about work. | 忘了工作吧 |
[43:11] | We’re gonna have to fucking pay them back. | 我们要向他们还击 |
[43:13] | I’ll get some guys and do it myself, if you want. | 如果你想 我就召集人马 亲自上阵 |
[43:15] | No. | 不 |
[43:16] | Well, they’re sure as shit gonna come after us. | 他们肯定会来追杀我们 |
[43:18] | And we can’t sit around and do nothing. | 我们不能就傻坐着什么都不干 |
[43:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[43:24] | We don’t need a cop here now. | 我们现在可不需要条子 |
[43:28] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[43:29] | Joey Quinn– | 乔·奎恩 |
[43:31] | He came up from narcotics, and now he’s homicide. | 一开始负责毒品 现在是凶案组的 |
[43:33] | We used to have an understanding with him. | 我们一度和他达成过共识 |
[43:36] | What kind of understanding? | 什么样的共识 |
[43:38] | Leave a bag of cash in his car, | 往他的车里扔一袋钱 |
[43:39] | and he’d do whatever we asked– | 让他做什么都行 |
[43:41] | Mostly just look the other way. | 通常是让他睁只眼闭只眼 |
[44:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:53] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[45:15] | Lieutenant, are the cuffs necessary? | 警督 有必要上手铐吗 |
[45:18] | Probably not. | 大概没有吧 |
[45:20] | Would your client like to have a little chat with us? | 你的委托人愿意和我们谈谈吗 |
[45:23] | My client has nothing to say. | 我的委托人没什么好说的 |
[45:25] | He’s exercising his American right to silence. | 他在运用美国人的缄默权 |
[45:27] | Well, fucking God bless America. | 去他妈的上帝保佑美国 |
[45:30] | Get this guy to booking. | 带这家伙去登记 |
[45:31] | Your client’s going to jail for the rest of his life. | 你的委托人下半辈子都要蹲监狱了 |
[45:36] | Nice to meet you, Lieutenant Morgan. | 很高兴见到你 摩根警督 |
[45:45] | Maybe now that Isaak’s behind bars, | 也许现在艾萨克在服刑 |
[45:47] | we can have that face-to-face he’s been so desperate for. | 我们才能进行他非常渴望的面对面接触 |
[46:01] | So you got Isaak Sirko. | 你抓到了艾萨克·瑟科 |
[46:04] | We got Isaak Sirko. | 是我们 |
[46:07] | Congratulations. It’s a big deal. | 祝贺你 真了不起 |
[46:15] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[46:26] | – Our earlier conversation… – Right. | -还是之前那事 -说吧 |
[46:29] | I don’t think Alex Dubrozny shot Mike Anderson. | 应该不是阿列克谢·杜布罗兹尼杀了麦克·安德森 |
[46:35] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[46:37] | Alex has been in this country for two years, | 阿列克谢来美国已经两年了 |
[46:39] | and according to every stripper I interviewed, | 据我走访所有舞娘的证词看 |
[46:42] | all he talked about was his wife and his kids. | 他关心的只有妻子和孩子 |
[46:45] | He didn’t show any interest towards Kaja. | 他对凯莎一点兴趣都没有 |
[46:48] | I think someone put Alex up to this, | 我认为是有人逼他的 |
[46:52] | someone connected to Isaak Sirko. | 和艾萨克·瑟科有关的人 |
[46:55] | Deb… | 黛布 |
[46:57] | I still think Viktor Baskov killed Mike Anderson. | 我仍觉得是维克托·巴斯科夫杀的麦克·安德森 |
[47:01] | And Viktor just disappeared into thin air. | 而维克托消失得无影无踪了 |
[47:03] | – But if we can find– – Sergeant… | -如果我们能找到 -警司 |
[47:07] | Your dedication is admirable. | 你的敬业值得赞扬 |
[47:09] | Deb, it’s me. You don’t have to talk like that. | 黛布 咱俩谁和谁 少打官腔 |
[47:11] | And a year ago, I might have been right beside you, | 一年前 我或许会站在你那边 |
[47:13] | fighting for what I thought was right. | 为自己认为正确的事而战 |
[47:17] | But the hardest lesson that I’ve learned as lieutenant | 我作为警督学到的最难一课就是 |
[47:20] | is knowing when to back the fuck down. | 知道什么时候放弃 |
[47:25] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[47:28] | You don’t have concrete evidence to support your theory. | 你没有确凿证据支持你的理论 |
[47:31] | And I can’t afford to reopen a murder investigation. | 我不能重开一个谋杀案 |
[47:33] | This isn’t just any murder investigation. | 这可不是随便一个谋杀案 |
[47:35] | This is Mike Anderson– – Mike’s killer is dead. | -这是麦克·安德森 -杀害麦克的人已经死了 |
[47:41] | Mike got justice. | 麦克血仇得报 |
[47:46] | Let it go. | 放下吧 |
[47:49] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[47:59] | Okay, lieutenant. | 好的 警督 |
[48:02] | You got it. | 如你所愿 |
[48:45] | Hello, Isaak. | 你好 艾萨克 |
[48:46] | Hello, Dexter. | 你好 德克斯特 |
[48:48] | I underestimated you. | 我低估你了 |
[48:51] | Have you come here to taunt me? | 你是来奚落我的吗 |
[48:52] | No, I just thought maybe you could help me. | 不 我只是在想或许你能帮我 |
[48:54] | Why is it so important that you kill me? | 为什么你这么想杀我 |
[49:00] | Well, it’s quite simple, really. | 很简单 真的 |
[49:02] | You killed Viktor. I liked Viktor. | 你杀了维克托 而我喜欢维克托 |
[49:07] | Like or not, he killed Mike Anderson. | 不管你喜不喜欢 他杀了麦克·安德森 |
[49:10] | Is that why you killed him– revenge? | 所以你杀他是为了复仇 |
[49:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:17] | There was the briefest flicker of hesitation there. | 你的回答有一丝犹豫 |
[49:23] | But if you’re telling the truth, | 如果你说的是实话 |
[49:26] | then you don’t require any explanation. | 就不需要任何解释 |
[49:28] | You understand the need for vengeance. | 你理解复仇那种渴望 |
[49:31] | So you got arrested. There’ll be a trial. | 你被捕了 你将被审判 |
[49:33] | You’ll go to prison for a long time. | 你会在监狱里待很长时间 |
[49:37] | Does that mean this is over? | 那是否意味着一切都结束了 |
[49:42] | – Over? – Yes. | -结束 -对 |
[49:48] | I had a great uncle… | 我有个叔伯祖父 |
[49:51] | my grandfather’s brother. | 我祖父的兄弟 |
[49:54] | He was a hero– | 他是个英雄 |
[49:55] | fought with the Red Army during the Second World War. | 二战时和红军一起战斗 |
[49:59] | When he returned to Kiev afterwards, | 后来当他回到基辅时 |
[50:01] | some fat, little party official | 某个又肥又矮的共产党官员 |
[50:05] | resented the fact that everyone admired him, | 憎恨他受大家爱戴 |
[50:09] | so he decided to make an example of him | 所以他决定杀一儆百 |
[50:12] | by taking away his house. | 夺走了他的房子 |
[50:16] | When my great uncle protested, | 他奋起抗争 |
[50:18] | he was hung in front of the council chambers. | 最后被吊死在市政厅门前 |
[50:22] | My grandfather was just a teenager. | 我祖父当时还是个孩子 |
[50:26] | When that party official saw the hatred in his eyes, | 那个官员看见他眼中仇恨后 |
[50:28] | He had him arrested and sent to Siberia. | 将其逮捕 发配到西伯利亚 |
[50:32] | And the years rolled by. | 岁月流逝 |
[50:36] | And my grandfather got on with his life as best he could. | 我的祖父想尽办法活了下来 |
[50:40] | He was a patient man. | 他隐忍不发 |
[50:45] | Finally, when the Soviet Union fell, | 最终 苏联解体 |
[50:50] | he returned to Kiev | 他回到基辅 |
[50:52] | and celebrated in front of City Hall | 在市政厅门前 |
[50:55] | with all the others. | 和大家一起庆祝 |
[50:58] | And that’s when he found that fat, little party official. | 就在那时 他又发现了那个又肥又矮的官员 |
[51:03] | And he got to enjoy the pleasure that belonged to him and him alone | 他开始享受独属自己的那份快乐 |
[51:08] | by sticking a six-inch knife | 就是用一把六吋短刃 |
[51:11] | into that fat, little man’s kidney. | 刺入那个肥佬的肾脏 |
[51:16] | So you ask me… | 所以你问我 |
[51:19] | if this is over. | 这是否是结束 |
[51:23] | No. | 不 |
[51:25] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[51:30] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[51:31] | And that is? | 什么问题 |
[51:32] | I’m not some fat, little man. | 我不是某个又肥又矮的人 |
[51:37] | That’s true. | 那是当然 |
[51:40] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是什么人 |
[51:44] | If you ever find out, you’ll regret it. | 如果你知道了 你会后悔的 |
[51:57] | Hey. Come on in. | 进来 |
[51:59] | See this? | 看到这个吗 |
[52:02] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[52:04] | It’s me life-guarding your ass for a change. | 是我换个花样给你擦屁股 |
[52:08] | I took it from LaGuerta. | 我从洛格丽塔那儿偷的 |
[52:14] | I told you to stay clear of this. | 我让你别管这事的 |
[52:16] | Well, you’re lucky I didn’t. | 你该庆幸我没听你的 |
[52:20] | – Deb– – She would’ve seen you, Dexter. | -黛布 -大哥 没我她早发现你了 |
[52:28] | So you saved me. | 这么说你救了我 |
[52:31] | Yeah. | 你以为呢 |
[52:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[52:42] | It’s yours. It’s not mine. | 那是你的 不是我的 |
[52:45] | I don’t want to be involved in that part of your life. | 我不想卷入你那部分生活 |
[52:48] | I don’t want you to be. | 我也不想 |
[52:51] | I know you’re not gonna stop. | 我知道你不会停止的 |
[52:55] | But I don’t want to know about it. | 但是我不想了解 |
[52:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:02] | I had to lie to Batista… | 为了你 我不得不向巴蒂 |
[53:06] | Batista for you. | 向巴蒂斯塔撒谎 |
[53:10] | And that was the moment that I realized | 就在那一刻 我意识到 |
[53:12] | that I don’t want to be a part of this. | 我真不想参与其中 |
[53:14] | I can’t do it. | 我做不来 |
[53:19] | It took me forever to wrap my brain | 想了很久很久 |
[53:21] | around the idea that… | 我终于明白 |
[53:23] | you’re not who I thought you were. | 你已不是我眼中那个你 |
[53:28] | But it doesn’t mean I have to change. | 但不是说我必须改变 |
[53:34] | All of your stealing and your lying | 所有那些偷偷摸摸 所有那些谎言 |
[53:36] | and your covering up… | 所有那些遮遮掩掩 |
[53:39] | That’s not me. | 我都不想看到 |
[53:51] | So you think LaGuerta’s investigation is… | 那么你认为洛格丽塔的调查 |
[53:54] | closed? | 完了吗 |
[54:01] | No. | 没有 |
[54:04] | Lundy couldn’t figure me out. | 蓝迪没发现我 |
[54:07] | No reason to think LaGuerta will. | 没理由洛格丽塔就能发现 |
[54:18] | Oh, if Lundy could see me now… | 如果蓝迪现在能看到我 |
[54:24] | and you. | 还有你 |
[54:36] | I’ve been thinking about our vacation | 我总是会想起我们在美特尔沙滩 |
[54:37] | to Myrtle Beach a lot… | 度过那个假期 |
[54:40] | How we spent our days. | 我们嬉戏玩耍 |
[54:43] | On the beach. | 在沙滩上 |
[54:46] | Running up and down the shore… | 沿着海边跑来跑去 |
[54:49] | And at low tide, running in and out of the water. | 在低潮时趟着海水 |
[54:51] | I was always chasing you. I could never catch you. | 我一直追你 可永远追不上你 |
[54:56] | You wouldn’t take off your flippers. | 你舍不得脱下脚蹼 |
[55:04] | Even if I did, you were always… | 即便我脱了 你也总是 |
[55:07] | just out of reach. | 遥不可及 |
[55:12] | Maybe we’re learning it’s better that way. | 也许我们懂了那样才更好 |
[55:22] | Did you get the blood report back | 挖上来尸体的血样报告 |
[55:24] | on the bodies from the dig? | 你拿到了吗 |
[55:26] | Yeah. | 拿到了 |
[55:30] | And? | 然后 |
[55:33] | Anything I should know? | 有什么我需要知道的 |
[55:38] | Nope. | 没有 |
[56:06] | As kids, Deb and I would try to outrun the waves, | 小时候 我和黛布喜欢追涛逐浪 |
[56:11] | but I would always end up diving under them. | 但最终我都会潜入海里 |
[56:14] | I’d swim deep | 我会潜得很深 |
[56:15] | because I could withstand the pull of the tide. | 因为我能承受潮水的压力 |
[56:27] | But Deb was always safest at shore. | 黛布总是安全待在岸上 |
[56:32] | From here on out, I’ll face the depths by myself. | 从现在起 我要独自面对深渊 |