时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:13] | This blood is from a defensive wound. | 这血迹来自防御性伤口 |
[00:16] | So you got arrested, there’ll be a trial, | 你被捕了 将被审判 |
[00:18] | you’ll go to prison for a long time. | 你会在监狱里待很长时间 |
[00:21] | Does that mean this is over? | 那是否意味着一切都结束了 |
[00:22] | No. | 不 |
[00:24] | These men are dangerous. | 这帮人很危险 |
[00:25] | You should not get involved with the Koshka Brotherhood. | 你不该插手克什卡兄弟会 |
[00:28] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[00:29] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[00:32] | Where’s Nadia? | 纳迪娅在哪儿 |
[00:33] | Isaak Sirko wants you to lose | 艾萨克·瑟科想让你丢掉 |
[00:34] | the blood evidence linking him to the colombian murders. | 把他和哥伦比亚谋杀案扯上关系的血液证据 |
[00:37] | If I do this, Nadia is a free woman. | 如果我答应你们 你就得还纳迪娅自由 |
[00:40] | Deal. | 成交 |
[00:41] | What was Price doing here? | 普莱斯来这里干什么 |
[00:43] | He heard we dug up more Wayne Randall victims, | 他听说我们挖出了更多韦恩的受害者 |
[00:43] | 萨尔·普莱斯著 狂奔中的爱情 韦恩·兰德尔和汉娜·麦凯的故事 | |
[00:45] | he asked if he could see the case files. | 他询问是否可以看这些卷宗 |
[00:47] | I fudged the blood report. | 我篡改了血样报告 |
[00:49] | My guy said the void pattern on this body | 我的人说血液溅射表明 |
[00:51] | indicates a killer much smaller than Wayne Randall. | 有个比韦恩·兰德尔更弱小的杀手 |
[00:54] | Smaller, like Hannah Mckay? | 更弱小 像汉娜·麦凯一样 |
[00:56] | And I think she kept right on killing. | 我认为她还在持续杀戮 |
[00:58] | If that’s true, we’re totally fucked. | 如果是真的 我们可就完全搞砸了 |
[00:59] | We gave her immunity. | 我们给了她豁免 |
[01:01] | So how’d he die– your husband? | 那你丈夫怎么死的 |
[01:03] | Uh– heart attack. | 心脏病 |
[01:05] | I know she killed her husband, I can feel it. | 我知道是她杀了她丈夫 我能感觉到 |
[01:08] | Aconite. | 乌头毒草 |
[01:09] | Ingesting it causes heart attack. | 摄入后可致心脏病发作 |
[01:16] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[01:26] | Dexter– | 德克斯特 |
[03:28] | Chemistry. | 化学反应 |
[03:29] | I’ve heard some people have it. | 听说有人经历过 |
[03:32] | An attraction that can’t be quantified or explained. | 一种无法被量化解释的吸引力 |
[03:36] | Is that the reason behind this… | 这就是此次失控 |
[03:39] | loss of control? | 背后的原因吗 |
[03:42] | Maybe the desire to get Hannah on my table | 也许我干掉汉娜的欲望 |
[03:44] | was just a way to deny the effect she has on me. | 只是否认她对我产生影响的一种方式 |
[03:48] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[04:02] | How do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[04:04] | Not much. | 不太喜欢 |
[04:06] | You do this to all the girls that you go out with? | 你对所有跟你约会的姑娘都这么做了 |
[04:09] | Wrap them up in plastic? | 把她们包在塑料袋里 |
[04:11] | I don’t actually go out. | 我不约会 |
[04:14] | So then, what? This whole date thing was just | 那是什么 所谓约会这茬 |
[04:16] | a way to get me alone so you can kill me? | 就是为了让我独身一人让你杀掉吗 |
[04:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:29] | It’s what I do. | 我就这种人 |
[04:32] | You kill people. | 你就知道杀人 |
[04:35] | Bad people. | 杀坏人 |
[04:39] | So you think I’m bad. | 所以你认为我是坏人 |
[04:43] | You– | 你 |
[04:45] | you fit the general description. | 你基本符合 |
[04:49] | You have no idea. | 你根本不懂 |
[05:16] | You know, I didn’t plan to spend the whole evening | 我没打算整晚都 |
[05:18] | talking about Hannah Mckay. | 谈论汉娜·麦凯 |
[05:20] | Well, what do you want to talk about? | 那你想谈什么 |
[05:22] | The economy? | 经济吗 |
[05:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:27] | What kind of music you like? | 你喜欢什么音乐 |
[05:32] | A jailhouse door slamming shut. | 监狱大门砰地关上 |
[05:34] | That’s my idea of music. | 我觉得音乐就该这样 |
[05:38] | I don’t know what’s driving me crazier, | 我不知道哪一点更让我抓狂 |
[05:40] | Hannah Mckay getting away with a shitload of murder, | 是汉娜·麦凯杀了那么多人却依然逍遥法外 |
[05:42] | or you chewing on that straw. | 还是你在咬吸管 |
[05:45] | Old habits die hard. | 旧习难改 |
[05:47] | You know, it’s gonna be a real downer for your book | 如果汉娜逃脱 |
[05:50] | if Hannah gets away. | 这对你的书将是个打击 |
[05:51] | Now that you mention it, people who buy true crime stuff | 你也说了 罪案小说的读者 |
[05:53] | tend to like it when the bad guy gets caught. | 一般都喜欢看坏人被抓 |
[05:57] | Well, maybe I can help you rewrite the ending. | 或许我可以帮你改写结局 |
[05:59] | So now you’re an editor. | 你现在又成编辑了 |
[06:01] | I’m thinking about Hannah’s husband. | 我在想汉娜的丈夫 |
[06:05] | 40-year-olds don’t just drop dead of a heart attack. | 40岁的人 不会为个心脏病就死了 |
[06:08] | Maybe I could have the body exhumed, | 或许可以挖出尸体 |
[06:09] | and we could test it for aconite. | 检测是否有乌头毒草 |
[06:10] | It’s been ten years. | 已经十年了 |
[06:11] | But if it’s there, the tox screen will find it. | 但只要有毒 毒理检测就一定能查到 |
[06:14] | And the hard part is getting permission. | 难点是如何拿到许可 |
[06:16] | Hannah’s the next of kin, | 汉娜是近亲 |
[06:17] | and I doubt she’s gonna sign off on it. | 我想她不会同意的 |
[06:19] | She’s not the only next of kin. | 她不是唯一的近亲 |
[06:21] | Hannah’s husband had a sister. | 汉娜的丈夫有个妹妹 |
[06:23] | Well, aren’t you a goddamn know-it-all. | 你还真是无所不知 |
[06:27] | It’s not my only virtue. | 这可不是我唯一的闪光点 |
[06:29] | That remains to be seen. | 拭目以待 |
[06:36] | Thank you for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[06:52] | We should do it again. | 我们下次再约 |
[06:53] | Yeah, why not? | 好啊 |
[07:03] | I’ll check my notes on the sister | 我先查查关于他妹妹的记录 |
[07:05] | and get back to you. | 然后再联系你 |
[07:28] | Chemistry deals with the reactions | 化学反应产生于 |
[07:29] | between elementary forms of matter. | 元素之间的相互作用 |
[07:33] | Separate the elements, and you negate the reaction. | 隔开元素 就没有相互作用可言 |
[07:36] | This can’t happen again. | 不能再有下一次 |
[07:37] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[07:38] | The horse tranquilizer? | 兽用麻醉剂吗 |
[07:39] | The sex part. | 滚床单那部分 |
[07:40] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 跟我想的一样 |
[07:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:45] | We both know it wouldn’t end well. | 你我都清楚不会有好结果的 |
[07:49] | – Just tell me something. – What? | -就跟我说一点吧 -什么 |
[07:51] | You’re not gonna try and kill me again, right? | 你不会试图再杀我一次 对吧 |
[07:52] | Because I feel like I have the right to know. | 因为我觉得我有权利知晓 |
[07:53] | No. If I was, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 不会 如果我动手 就不会有此番谈话了 |
[07:56] | Let’s just think of it as a misunderstanding. | 我们就把这当成一场误会吧 |
[08:00] | One way to put it. | 这么说也行 |
[08:04] | You know, you don’t really seem that shaken up. | 你看起来没那么震惊嘛 |
[08:06] | You know, for someone who thought she was gonna die. | 对一个认为自己要死的人来说 |
[08:10] | Yeah, you’re right, I suppose I should be | 你说得对 我想我应该 |
[08:11] | a little more freaked out. | 更惊恐一点的 |
[08:16] | Maybe I never really believed that | 也许我从来就不相信 |
[08:18] | you were gonna do it. | 你会下手的 |
[08:28] | Boy, did he pick the wrong car. | 哥们 他可惹错人了 |
[08:46] | Oh–don’t, don’t. | 不 不用 |
[08:58] | It was an interesting night. | 真是美妙的一晚 |
[09:00] | That’s one way to put it. | 也可以这么说 |
[09:06] | You know, you never really asked me | 你从没认真问过 |
[09:08] | why I kill people. | 我为什么杀人 |
[09:12] | I don’t need to. | 不必问 |
[09:40] | Price. | 普莱斯 |
[09:42] | The man thrives on stories, | 那男人在小说界风头正盛 |
[09:43] | and I’ve just given him a great twist. | 而我刚给了他一好素材 |
[09:47] | If he writes about Hannah and me | 如果他写汉娜和我 |
[09:48] | my career is a memory. | 我职业生涯就毁了 |
[09:51] | Clouds parted, and much was revealed. | 拨云见日 |
[09:54] | And that would be? | 那又怎样 |
[09:55] | Now I know why the blood work | 现在我知道为什么 |
[09:56] | on the Wayne Randall spree was so spotty. | 韦恩·兰德尔一案的血样检测如此混乱了 |
[09:59] | You were protecting someone. | 你在保护某人 |
[10:00] | As far as Price knows, | 就目前普莱斯所知 |
[10:01] | I’m an innocent lab geek in over his head. | 他还认为我是个无辜的实验室呆子 |
[10:04] | How long have you been seeing her? | 你跟她约会有多久了 |
[10:06] | What do you want to keep quiet? | 要怎么做你才愿意保密 |
[10:08] | It’s not in my nature to keep quiet about anything. | 保密可不是我的本性 |
[10:10] | You can’t write about this. | 你不能把这件事写出来 |
[10:12] | It’s nothing personal. I’m just doing my job. | 无关私情 我只是在工作 |
[10:15] | You’ll destroy my job. | 你会毁了我的工作 |
[10:16] | Sorry. No way around that. | 抱歉 没得商量 |
[10:20] | You could always go on the record, | 你随时都可以说出来 |
[10:22] | help me get my facts straight. | 帮我增添真实度 |
[10:23] | I love writing about crimes from the inside. | 我喜欢从内心世界描写犯罪 |
[10:28] | What if I give you something better? | 如果我给你更好的素材呢 |
[10:30] | What better than “Lab tech seduced by femme fatale?” | 还有什么比《蛇蝎美人色诱法医》更好 |
[10:34] | I was the last one to speak with Wayne Randall. | 我是最后一个跟韦恩·兰德尔说话的人 |
[10:36] | I could tell you what his last words were. | 我可以告诉你他的遗言 |
[10:39] | How he really felt about Hannah. | 他对汉娜的真实感受 |
[10:41] | How do I know you wouldn’t be | 我怎么知道你不是为了自保 |
[10:42] | making something up to save your ass? | 而瞎编乱造呢 |
[10:44] | I wouldn’t be, | 我不会的 |
[10:46] | but you’d have to judge for yourself. | 但你得自行判断 |
[10:47] | Either way, I’d be on the record. | 迟早我都会说出来 |
[10:51] | I’ll give it some thought. | 我要考虑考虑 |
[10:54] | In the meantime, I’ll keep quiet about you and Hannah Mckay. | 在此期间 我不会声张你和汉娜的事 |
[10:57] | Show of good faith. | 以表诚意 |
[11:00] | Between you and me, | 你知我知 |
[11:01] | I’d watch what I eat around her. | 在她身边 吃东西都得小心 |
[11:06] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[11:17] | As if I needed another reason to stay away from Hannah. | 似乎我还需要一个理由远离汉娜 |
[11:21] | At least I’ve bought myself some time. | 至少我给自己争取了时间 |
[11:28] | This a good time? | 没打扰吧 |
[11:30] | Yes. | 没有 |
[11:33] | My theory on the barrel girl killers | 我关于油桶女孩凶手的想法 |
[11:35] | went nowhere. | 毫无进展 |
[11:37] | I’m on a dead end on Bay Harbor Butcher. | 我在海湾屠夫案上走进死胡同了 |
[11:38] | – Shit. – I was thinking | -靠 -我想 |
[11:40] | we could brainstorm. | 我们可以集思广益 |
[11:41] | I keep wondering if we haven’t missed something. | 我一直怀疑我们是否错失了一些东西 |
[11:44] | You know, some angle, or– | 某些角度 或者 |
[11:46] | You know, maybe we haven’t missed anything. | 也许我们什么都没错失 |
[11:50] | – What do you mean? – I mean, maybe | -你什么意思 -我是说 或许 |
[11:51] | we’ve been sidetracked | 我们被对道克斯警司的感觉 |
[11:53] | by our feelings about Sergeant Doakes. | 带到弯路上了 |
[11:56] | I think we’ve been objective. | 我觉得我们很客观 |
[11:58] | Well, I guess I’m just not sure, you know? | 我可不确定 |
[12:00] | I know what it’s like to hold on | 我知道保持对某人的看法 |
[12:02] | to an idea of someone, you know? | 是什么感觉 |
[12:04] | To refuse to believe that they have a dark side, | 拒绝相信他们有黑暗面 |
[12:06] | but everything we’ve done, all the evidence, | 但我们所做的一切 所有的证据 |
[12:10] | it still points to Sergeant Doakes. | 依旧指向道克斯警司 |
[12:13] | At some point, we have to face facts. | 有时候我们得面对现实 |
[12:16] | It’s possible that we’ve been reaching for leads. | 有可能一直以来我们都是在刻意寻求线索 |
[12:19] | So should we rethink what we’re doing here? | 那是否该重新思考下我们的所为 |
[12:23] | I mean, I just– I don’t know if it’s worth it. | 我是说 我不知道是否值得这么做 |
[12:28] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[12:42] | I’m fucking going to hell. | 我他妈真该死 |
[12:46] | Sal Price made his living writing about | 萨尔·普莱斯以描写 |
[12:48] | the dark things people do, | 人间惨剧为生 |
[12:49] | but he doesn’t seem to have a dark side of his own. | 但他自己好像没有黑暗面 |
[12:53] | At least nothing I can use. | 没有什么我能用得上的 |
[13:00] | You have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[13:01] | Sure. | 有 |
[13:05] | – What’s this? – It’s your blood spatter report | -这是什么 -是你韦恩·兰德尔一案 |
[13:07] | on the Wayne Randall victims. | 受害者血迹溅射报告 |
[13:08] | – What about it? – Well, there’s something weird | -报告怎么了 -其中有些地方 |
[13:10] | I was hoping you could clear it up. | 我希望你好好解释一下 |
[13:11] | This blood spatter | 这个血迹溅射痕迹 |
[13:13] | points to a killer other than Wayne Randall. | 表明行凶者不是韦恩·兰德尔 |
[13:16] | Someone smaller. | 行凶者身材更娇小 |
[13:21] | And how’d you come to that? | 你这个结论怎么来的 |
[13:22] | Sal Price had an outside lab run an analysis. | 萨尔·普莱斯另找实验室检验的 |
[13:26] | They found the discrepancies. | 然后他们得出不同观点 |
[13:28] | Did you miss this? | 你没注意到 |
[13:29] | Price strikes again. | 普莱斯的又一击 |
[13:31] | Where will he show up next? | 下一次他准备在哪给我来一下 |
[13:32] | Deb, I didn’t miss anything. | 黛布 我注意到了 |
[13:34] | I considered the same scenario. | 我也考虑过这个可能性 |
[13:36] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:37] | Bl– blood spatter | 血迹溅射 |
[13:38] | is largely a matter of interpretation, | 最重要的是你如何去解读 |
[13:41] | but I’m convinced Wayne was the sole killer. | 我得出的结论是 韦恩单独作案 |
[13:44] | These blood drops came from the killer. | 这些血点来自于凶手 |
[13:46] | You could’ve tested them to see if they matched | 你可以检验一下 |
[13:48] | Wayne Randall’s DNA, just to be sure. | DNA是否与韦恩·兰德尔相符 |
[13:51] | I was sure. I didn’t think the test | 我当时很确定 我觉得没必要 |
[13:53] | was worth the time or the money. | 在这上面浪费时间和金钱 |
[13:55] | Especially since the case had been solved. | 尤其是已经结案了 |
[14:00] | You wanna just come out and say what you want to say? | 你就是来说这些的 |
[14:02] | Hannah Mckay killed this woman | 是汉娜·麦凯杀了这个女人 |
[14:03] | and you’re covering for her. | 而你在为她掩盖事实 |
[14:05] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[14:06] | To save her for your table. | 为了把她留给你处刑 |
[14:11] | You’re wrong, Deb. | 你错了 黛布 |
[14:11] | If you want, I’ll have the blood tested. | 如果你愿意 我可以检验血样 |
[14:14] | Just say the word, we can spend the money. | 只要你说话 我们就花这钱 |
[14:16] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[14:26] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[14:28] | – What? – Sulfur, mixed with shit. | -什么 -硫磺味 混着屎味 |
[14:31] | Means Isaak Sirko’s attorney is on his way. | 就是说艾萨克·瑟科的律师要来了 |
[14:34] | They want to run their own analysis | 他们想自己检验一下 |
[14:35] | on the samples we took from Mateo’s. | 我们从马特奥酒吧采到的血样 |
[14:38] | Confirm that it’s his client’s blood we found. | 确认是他委托人的 |
[14:41] | Masuka’s grabbing it now. | 马稣卡已经去取了 |
[14:43] | I’ll have it ready for them. | 我会给他们装好 |
[14:44] | That evidence should keep Isaak locked up for a long time. | 这证据够艾萨克在里面待一阵了 |
[14:47] | One less killer to worry about. | 少一个凶手让我操心 |
[14:49] | I just checked the freezer. | 我刚查了冷冻室 |
[14:51] | The evidence on Sirko is gone. | 指证瑟科的证据不见了 |
[14:54] | or not. | 看来是不行了 |
[14:56] | How in the hell does the most crucial piece of evidence | 指证艾萨克·瑟科的最关键证据 |
[14:59] | against Isaak Sirko just disappear | 怎么会从局里的证据库 |
[15:02] | from our own police station? | 不翼而飞的 |
[15:04] | I don’t know. I logged the blood samples | 不知道 我亲自将血样贴好标签 |
[15:06] | into evidence myself. | 装入证据库的 |
[15:08] | There’s only one explanation. | 只有一个解释 |
[15:09] | The Koshka Brotherhood has a mole inside Miami Metro. | 克什卡兄弟会在迈阿密警局里有内鬼 |
[15:12] | A mole? You read too many spy novels. | 内鬼 你谍战小说看多了 |
[15:13] | Maybe the evidence just got misplaced. | 也许不过是证据摆错位置了 |
[15:15] | Hey, we do not misplace evidence. | 喂 我们绝不会把证据搞错 |
[15:18] | And who reads anymore? | 而且这年头谁还看谍战小说 |
[15:19] | Simmer down, tiger mom, nobody’s blaming you. | 别激动 虎妈 没人在怪你 |
[15:21] | Masuka’s right. | 玛稣卡说的没错 |
[15:22] | This is why Sirko’s attorney asked for early discovery. | 这就是为什么瑟科的律师提前来要证据 |
[15:24] | He knew the evidence would be missing, | 他早知道证据已经失踪 |
[15:26] | we’d be left there holding our dicks. | 我们只能在这里干瞪眼 |
[15:27] | We can find out who’s responsible later. | 晚点再去追究责任 |
[15:29] | Right now, we have 24 hours | 现在我们还有24小时 |
[15:30] | to find those blood samples, or to come up with new evidence. | 找回血样 或者新的证据 |
[15:32] | And if we don’t, Sirko walks. | 如果找不到 瑟科就脱罪了 |
[15:36] | I’m gonna go check the evidence room log. | 我去查看证据库出入日志 |
[15:38] | See who’s been there in the last couple of days. | 看看哪些人这几天出入过 |
[15:40] | The crime scene at Mateo’s hasn’t been released yet. | 马特奥酒吧还没有解除封锁 |
[15:43] | Maybe we could re-collect a sample of Sirko’s blood. | 也许我们可以试着再从现场取瑟科的血样 |
[15:45] | Fucking haul your ass over there. | 还不赶紧给我去干 |
[15:47] | Masuka, Quinn, go with him. | 玛稣卡 奎恩 跟他去 |
[15:53] | We let a fish this big slip through our net, | 要是让这么大一条鱼漏网 |
[15:56] | I’m gonna be very unhappy. | 我会很不高兴 |
[16:03] | You and me both. | 我也一样 |
[16:05] | Angel, what’s going on with the restaurant? | 安吉尔 开饭店的事怎么样了 |
[16:06] | I’ve been approved to take over the lease, | 租赁权已经拿到手了 |
[16:08] | but I still need a few thousand to keep the place running. | 但是要想开店还需要几千块 |
[16:11] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[16:12] | Turn over all the cushions, | 一分钱掰两半 |
[16:13] | stand in the corner with a tin cup, | 或者去要饭 |
[16:14] | I don’t know. | 还不确定 |
[16:22] | Holy shit. | 臭狗屎 |
[16:24] | I don’t know about the holy, | 我不确定是不是来自于狗 |
[16:25] | but there’s no denying the shit part. | 但这些无疑是屎 |
[16:27] | Fucking Koshkas. | 该死的克什卡帮 |
[16:29] | They fucked up the sewage line | 他们把下水道搞漏 |
[16:31] | to contaminate the crime scene. | 来污染现场 |
[16:33] | Which means Sirko will be free soon. | 意味着瑟科不久就自由了 |
[16:36] | And I’ll have to kill him before he comes after me. | 而我不得不在他干掉我之前干掉他 |
[16:38] | Need any more proof that there’s a mole | 还需要证据证明 |
[16:39] | – in the department? – I hate to ask, | -局里有内鬼吗 -我知道这很为难 |
[16:41] | but would you guys take a look around, | 不过你们能不能四处看看 |
[16:43] | see if there’s any blood anywhere | 看看有没有 |
[16:45] | that’s not mixed with crap? | 没被污染的血样可以提取 |
[16:46] | I wouldn’t get my hopes up. | 我不会抱太大希望 |
[16:48] | They do not pay us enough for this. | 这么点薪水还要干这活 |
[16:50] | Quinn, can I talk to you outside? | 奎恩 出来说两句 |
[16:52] | Yeah, why don’t you guys wait outside | 你们就出去等着 |
[16:54] | while we’re in here vomiting? | 然后留我们在这里恶心好了 |
[17:04] | The list of visitors of the evidence lock-up | 这是过去72小时 |
[17:06] | in the last 72 hours. | 进出过证据库的人员名单 |
[17:07] | – Your name’s on it. – So? | -上面有你的名字 -那又怎样 |
[17:09] | So what were you doing in there? | 你去证据库干什么 |
[17:10] | I don’t know, my job, maybe? | 还能干什么 工作需要 |
[17:12] | I’m a detective, occasionally I have to go | 我是个警探 工作中偶尔需要 |
[17:13] | to the evidence lock-up. | 去证据库 |
[17:14] | What was the case? | 去看什么案子的证据 |
[17:15] | The Dixon murders. I gotta testify next week. | 迪克森案 我下周要作证 |
[17:17] | Just wanted to make sure I had my ducks in a row. | 就想提前梳理一下 |
[17:20] | What the fuck you insinuating? | 你到底在暗示什么 |
[17:20] | You’re dating a stripper that works at a club | 你交往的那个脱衣舞娘所属的俱乐部 |
[17:22] | that’s owned by the Koshka brotherhood. | 是克什卡兄弟会的 |
[17:24] | So you think I stole evidence for the Koshkas? | 所以你以为是我为克什卡偷了证据 |
[17:26] | Doesn’t look good. | 这可不妙 |
[17:27] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[17:28] | Hold on. You’re no choirboy, | 等一下 我知道你不是模范青年 |
[17:30] | but I know you wouldn’t sink that low. | 但没堕落到那种程度 |
[17:32] | Then why the fuck are we talking about this? | 那你他妈还跟我说这些 |
[17:34] | Because I’m doing my job, | 因为这是我的工作 |
[17:37] | and I needed to hear it from you. | 并且我要亲口听到你说 |
[17:50] | No, it looks like it was deliberate, Deb. | 不 看来这是有预谋的 黛布 |
[17:52] | We’re not gonna find any new evidence, at least not here. | 我没没法从这里找到任何证据了 |
[17:55] | We’re halfway through another sweep of the evidence room, | 这边正再次梳理证据库 |
[17:57] | and so far we’ve got fucking zip. | 目前没有任何发现 |
[17:58] | I don’t think you’re gonna find anything. | 我想不会有任何发现的 |
[18:00] | Neither do I. | 我也这么觉得 |
[18:01] | Dexter, if this case falls apart and Isaak walks, | 德克斯特 如果证据不足 艾萨克脱罪 |
[18:04] | he could be on the street tonight. | 他可能今晚就被放出去 |
[18:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:07] | Just have to take care of him myself. | 看来要自己解决他了 |
[18:09] | Stay the fuck away from him. | 你别接近他 |
[18:10] | I don’t think ignoring Isaak is the right approach. | 我不认为放任他是个好办法 |
[18:13] | I’m not gonna ignore him. | 我不会放任他 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna put a tail on him 24/7 | 我会派警力全天候跟踪他 |
[18:16] | until his travel visa expires. | 直到他的签证过期 |
[18:18] | He’s not gonna be able to pick the crust out of his eye | 就连他擦一下眼屎 |
[18:20] | without us knowing about it. | 我们也会知道 |
[18:21] | So don’t fucking do anything. | 所以你别他妈擅自行动 |
[18:25] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[18:28] | Except use the time to get Sal Price off my back. | 趁这段时间我要解决萨尔·普莱斯 |
[18:35] | The address for the sister of Hannah’s late husband. | 这是汉娜小姑子的地址 |
[18:40] | Her name’s Lori. | 她叫洛莉 |
[18:42] | Have you ever heard of this thing called email? | 你有没有听说过一种叫电子邮件的东西 |
[18:44] | I like interacting with people face to face. | 我喜欢和人面对面互动 |
[18:46] | Especially when their face looks like yours. | 尤其是你这种脸蛋 |
[18:50] | You can cancel that shit right now. | 你少来这一套 |
[18:51] | You got a problem with compliments? | 你对马屁都这么反感的吗 |
[18:53] | Yes, I do, when they’re slightly cheesy | 没错 尤其是那些低俗 |
[18:55] | and they come out of the blue, yeah. | 又出其不意的马屁 |
[18:58] | I’ll try to contact Lori | 我会试着联系洛莉 |
[18:59] | and get permission for the exhumation. | 获得她开棺验尸的授权 |
[19:01] | Can I tag along, for the interview? | 我能跟着去吗 |
[19:03] | No. | 没门 |
[19:04] | It’s gonna be awkward enough | 即使没有某个蹩脚作家参与 |
[19:05] | without some goofy writer hovering over us. | 这个访谈也已经够奇怪的了 |
[19:08] | Well then, maybe we can meet later for drinks | 那 晚些时候喝一杯 |
[19:10] | and you can fill me in. | 你给我讲讲经过 |
[19:11] | I did get you the info. | 我可是给你提供了信息 |
[19:12] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[19:13] | It’ll be totally off the record. | 我不会泄漏的 |
[19:18] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[19:21] | But I’m buying. | 不过我请客 |
[19:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[19:34] | I thought I wasn’t going to see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[19:37] | They hurt you? | 他们伤害你了吗 |
[19:38] | No. | 没有 |
[19:39] | They sent me to their club in Fort Myers. | 他们把我送去迈尔斯堡的俱乐部了 |
[19:41] | I was so scared. | 我好怕 |
[19:42] | I thought for sure they were | 我以为他们肯定 |
[19:43] | going to send me back to Kiev. | 要把我送回基辅 |
[19:44] | I’d burn down every one of their fucking clubs | 他们要是敢 |
[19:48] | before I let that happen. | 我就把他们的店都烧了 |
[19:51] | Oh, my god, Joey. | 我的天 乔 |
[19:53] | Did you promise them something to keep me here? | 他们是不是用我威胁你做了什么 |
[19:55] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[19:56] | I warned you about the Koshkas. | 我警告过你克什卡不好惹 |
[19:59] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[20:00] | And I can take care of the both of us. | 也可以照顾好我们俩 |
[20:02] | Hmm? Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:04] | Very soon, you’re never gonna have to work | 很快 你就再也不用 |
[20:07] | for any of those people again. | 为任何人工作了 |
[20:08] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:09] | What w– what have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[20:11] | You’re gonna be free. Trust me. | 你马上就自由了 相信我 |
[20:24] | Touched you wanted to be part of | 你来给我接风 |
[20:25] | my welcome back committee. | 真让我感动 |
[20:28] | More like a parade. | 更像是游行 |
[20:30] | Heat like that’s gotta make | 瞧您这待遇 |
[20:31] | a flight home to Kiev feel pretty good. | 真不如赶紧打道回基辅 |
[20:34] | Not yet, George. | 现在太早 |
[20:36] | Miami is still overcrowded, by one. | 只要这个人还在 迈阿密就会很挤 |
[20:41] | So you said this was about my brother Jake? | 你的意思是这跟我哥哥杰克有关 |
[20:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:45] | This may be a little upsetting, | 这可能会让你难过 |
[20:47] | but we need your permission to exhume his body. | 但我们要挖出他的尸体 这得由你同意 |
[20:51] | Exhume his body? Why? | 挖他的尸体 为什么 |
[20:54] | Evidence has come to light that your brother’s death | 有证据表明你哥哥的死 |
[20:57] | may not have been an accident. | 也许并非意外 |
[20:59] | But Jake died of a heart attack. | 但杰克心脏病发作怎么会不是意外 |
[21:01] | We believe he may have been poisoned, | 我们认为他是被人下了毒 |
[21:03] | and that his wife was responsible. | 他的妻子有很大嫌疑 |
[21:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[21:07] | – Hannah? – That’s what we’re thinking. | -汉娜 -我们目前是这么认为的 |
[21:10] | Did she and your brother get along? | 她和你兄弟感情好吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah, they seemed to have a great relationship. | 当然 他们两口子可恩爱了 |
[21:15] | Looked like they were totally in love. | 像是一直都在热恋期 |
[21:17] | Especially after they found out she was expecting. | 特别是当他俩得知她有喜了 |
[21:21] | She was pregnant? | 她怀孕了 |
[21:22] | Yeah, she told me in confidence. | 是 她偷偷告诉我的 |
[21:24] | I was surprised. | 我当时吓一跳 |
[21:25] | I didn’t think Hannah wanted kids. | 我以为汉娜不想要小孩的 |
[21:27] | What happened to the baby? | 后来这个孩子呢 |
[21:28] | She lost it. | 孩子没了 |
[21:30] | Right after Jake’s death. | 就在杰克死后 |
[21:32] | It was a miscarriage. | 她小产了 |
[21:35] | You know, after the funeral, Hannah cut everyone off. | 葬礼之后 汉娜断掉了和我们的联系 |
[21:39] | It was like my whole side of the family never existed. | 弄得像和我们家人不认识一样 |
[21:42] | No matter how many times I reached out, | 不管我再怎么主动联络 |
[21:44] | she just wouldn’t reciprocate. | 她都不予理睬 |
[21:47] | Ms. Kirkwood, I think we can find out for sure | 柯克伍德小姐 我们应该可以确定 |
[21:49] | what happened to your brother. | 你哥哥的真正死因 |
[21:52] | We just need your help. | 仅需要你的帮助 |
[21:59] | That looks heavy. Need a hand? | 很重吧 需要帮忙吗 |
[22:01] | I need you out of my life. | 你别找我就算帮大忙了 |
[22:02] | That can be arranged. | 我可以考虑 |
[22:03] | All you have to do is talk to me. | 只要你能和我说两句话 |
[22:05] | Well, everything I have to say to you | 我能跟对你说的话 |
[22:06] | can be summed up in two words– | 只有两个字 |
[22:08] | Let me guess– “Fuck off.” | 我猜猜 是”滚蛋” |
[22:09] | Glad we got that straight. | 总算我们还能达成共识 |
[22:12] | I want to write the authorized biography | 我想你授权我写 |
[22:14] | of Hannah Mckay. | 《汉娜·麦凯自传》 |
[22:15] | It’ll go through the roof. | 一定会大卖的 |
[22:17] | God knows I haven’t had a decent seller in years. | 我很多年没出过像样的书了 |
[22:19] | – I need this, Hannah. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -我需要这个机会 汉娜 -抱歉 |
[22:21] | I missed the last part over the sound of my heart breaking. | 我错过了最后关于我心碎一地的那部分 |
[22:24] | You don’t talk to me, you’ll force me to speculate. | 要是你不说 我只能自己推测了 |
[22:27] | Maybe even get creative. | 甚至是自己编 |
[22:28] | It takes brains to be creative. | 编也得有点脑子才行 |
[22:30] | “Hannah Mckay never lost her taste for killing. | 汉娜·麦凯有着嗜血本性 |
[22:34] | “She just updated her technique from knives to poison.” | 她起初使刀 现在又学会下毒 |
[22:40] | Just an excerpt from the preface. | 这还只是前言 |
[22:42] | Along with some material on one Dexter Morgan– | 还要写写德克斯特·摩根 |
[22:45] | who’s a fan of my work, by the way, | 我一粉丝 还有 |
[22:47] | and how he manipulated evidence to help the woman he loved. | 他为保护心爱的女人还篡改证据 |
[22:52] | I’ll deny everything. | 我否认这一切 |
[22:53] | Which will be great publicity. | 这一切会被大肆宣扬的 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | Fine, we’ll talk. | 好吧 我跟你谈 |
[23:01] | Just keep Dexter out of this. | 别扯上德克斯特 |
[23:06] | Depends on what you give me. | 那要看你配不配合了 |
[23:08] | My house, tomorrow, 4:00 p.m. | 明天下午4点来我家 |
[23:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:25] | It’s your favorite author. | 我是你最喜欢的作家 |
[23:26] | Decided to take you up on your Wayne Randall offer. | 我打算接受关于韦恩·兰德尔的提议 |
[23:29] | You won’t be sorry. | 包你满意 |
[23:31] | I’ll come to your place. | 我去你那儿 |
[23:31] | How’s tomorrow night sound? 7:00 p.m.? | 明晚怎么样 就7点吧 |
[23:35] | 7:00 it is. | 好的 |
[23:40] | Price covered a lot of murders during his career. | 普莱斯写过很多凶杀案 |
[23:45] | The bloodier, the better. | 越血腥的 他越喜欢 |
[23:47] | He likes getting at his cases from the inside. | 他喜欢深入研究这些案件 |
[23:53] | You can’t get more inside than becoming a suspect. | 没有比当嫌犯更深入的了 |
[23:59] | Christy Lawson. | 克里斯蒂·罗森 |
[24:01] | Her killer was never found. | 杀她的凶手一直没找到 |
[24:03] | Price wrote a book about her case. | 普莱斯专门写了本书记录她的案子 |
[24:04] | One of his best sellers. | 他最畅销的作品之一 |
[24:08] | All I need is Price’s DNA to link him to the crime. | 只要有普莱斯DNA就能将他与案件联系起来 |
[24:21] | You should throw that away, Dex. | 你该把它扔了 德克斯 |
[24:26] | Hannah needs to know what’s going on. | 汉娜需要知道这件事 |
[24:28] | You’re looking for an excuse to see her. | 你在为见她找借口 |
[24:30] | You could just pick up the phone. | 你只需打个电话 |
[24:42] | Christ, Joey. | 老天 乔 |
[24:43] | You’re here so often, we gotta get you | 你再这么老来 我们得帮你 |
[24:45] | your own parking spot. | 安排私人车位了 |
[24:45] | I did what you wanted. | 我做了你要求的事 |
[24:46] | The evidence against Sirko is gone. | 对瑟科的不利证据都没了 |
[24:48] | I want Nadia’s passport. | 我要娜迪亚的护照 |
[24:49] | She’s done with you, | 她跟你 |
[24:51] | and your whole shitty fuckin’ organization. | 还有你的狗屎组织都没关系了 |
[24:53] | Is she? | 她撇清了吗 |
[24:59] | Yeah, and so am I. | 当然 我也是 |
[25:01] | We’ve been working so well together. | 一直以来我们合作很愉快 |
[25:02] | Why kill a good thing? | 好好的干嘛要断呢 |
[25:03] | Who do you think you’re fucking with? | 你他妈以为自己跟谁说话 |
[25:04] | Think I’m some fuckin’ asshole, | 你把我当混球 |
[25:06] | one of your fuckin’ bag men. | 和你手下的混混一样吗 |
[25:07] | – Take it easy. – You know how badly | -别生气 -你知不知道 |
[25:08] | I could fuck you up? | 我可以让你求死不能 |
[25:09] | It goes two ways, detective. | 反之亦然 警探 |
[25:11] | You destroyed police evidence. | 你破坏了警局证据 |
[25:12] | That’ll get you thrown off the force. | 法律不会放过你的 |
[25:14] | Hell, you’d probably do time. | 你很可能得坐牢 |
[25:16] | Stay the fuck away from me. | 你他妈离我远点儿 |
[25:17] | That’s not gonna happen, Joey. | 那不可能 乔 |
[25:18] | So you think real hard about your next move, | 你好好想想下一步怎么做吧 |
[25:21] | and what it means for your future. | 想想你的未来 |
[25:23] | And Nadia’s. | 还有纳迪娅的 |
[25:45] | You managed to stay away from me for one whole day. | 你忍了一整天不见我 |
[25:49] | What happened to our plan? | 我们说好的计划呢 |
[25:51] | Sal Price happened. | 萨尔·普莱斯出现了 |
[25:53] | Price? | 普莱斯 |
[25:54] | He saw us together when I dropped you off. | 你从我车上下来时他看见我俩了 |
[25:56] | He threatened to put me in his book. | 他威胁要把我写进他的书里 |
[25:59] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不会让这发生的 |
[26:02] | There’s more. | 不止呢 |
[26:03] | He showed up at the flower mart. | 他到花店来的 |
[26:05] | He wants me to go on record about my time with Wayne, | 他想让我复述和韦恩在一起的事情 |
[26:08] | or he’ll say that I’m a murderer. | 否则他就说我是凶手 |
[26:12] | I’m going to handle Price. | 我会解决普莱斯的 |
[26:14] | Like the way you handled me? | 就像你当时”解决”我一样 |
[26:17] | Not exactly. I only go after killers. | 不完全是 我只杀凶手 |
[26:21] | Like me. | 像我这样的 |
[26:23] | It’s the code I live by. | 这是我的生存法则 |
[26:27] | Code, huh? | 还法则 |
[26:31] | You know, sometimes life just has to be taken. | 有时候 杀人就是杀人 |
[26:32] | There’s no need to dress it up. | 没必要刻意掩饰 |
[26:36] | It’s more than that. | 不仅是这样 |
[26:38] | I think you’re just afraid to admit that you enjoy killing. | 你只是害怕承认自己很享受杀人过程 |
[26:43] | And you don’t? | 难道你不是吗 |
[26:46] | No. | 我不是 |
[26:49] | Killing for me is just | 杀人对我来说 |
[26:50] | surrendering to nature’s way. | 只不过是听从自然之道 |
[26:52] | Nature adds and subtracts. | 大自然生息循环 |
[26:55] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[26:59] | So you’re the fittest. | 所以你是适者 |
[27:01] | So far. | 目前为止是 |
[27:07] | You ever wonder what it would be like | 你想过吗 如果你没有 |
[27:08] | if you didn’t have all these rules? | 这些准则了 会是怎样 |
[27:17] | Price doesn’t have to die. | 普莱斯不用死 |
[27:20] | I can get him to back off for good. | 我可以让他别多管闲事 |
[27:23] | I’m used to dealing with things on my own. | 我习惯自己解决事情 |
[27:24] | I don’t need somebody to protect me. | 我不需要别人保护 |
[27:26] | I know you don’t. | 这我知道 |
[27:29] | But I have this covered. | 但这件事由我做 |
[27:32] | Consider it a good-bye present. | 把它当做离别礼物吧 |
[27:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:39] | Well, I suppose we’re going for a record. | 我觉得我们要创纪录了 |
[27:43] | A record? | 纪录 |
[27:44] | How many times we can say good-bye for good. | 我们说了无数次”再见” 却总无法离别 |
[27:51] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[28:06] | She isn’t drawn to my darkness like Lila, | 她没有像莉拉那样接受我的黑暗面 |
[28:08] | or blind to it like Rita, | 或是像丽塔那样一无所知 |
[28:10] | and she doesn’t need it like Lumen. | 她也不像卢蒙一样需要我的黑暗面 |
[28:12] | She accepts both sides of me. | 她接受我的黑白两面 |
[28:15] | The whole Dexter. | 一个完整的德克斯特 |
[28:18] | So why am I walking away from this? | 为什么我要离开这样一个女孩呢 |
[28:22] | Because when some chemicals mix | 因为某些化学物质相遇时 |
[28:24] | they combust, and explode. | 他们反应十分剧烈 但最后难免会爆炸 |
[28:30] | You don’t have to be here. | 你不用呆在那儿 |
[28:32] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的哥哥 |
[28:34] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[28:37] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[28:50] | What the fuck? | 见鬼了 |
[28:52] | There’s no tissue. | 组织全没了 |
[28:54] | That normal? | 正常吗 |
[28:55] | It is if the body wasn’t embalmed. | 这具尸体好像没做过防腐处理 |
[28:57] | Isn’t that standard procedure? | 那不是标准程序吗 |
[28:59] | Unless the next of kin specifies otherwise. | 除非是家属特别吩咐不要处理 |
[29:04] | Can we do the tests? | 我们可以测试吗 |
[29:05] | Not on bones, lieutenant. | 骨头测不出什么 警督 |
[29:07] | There’s nothing I can do here. | 我什么都做不了 |
[29:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:17] | Your brother’s remains– | 你哥哥的残骸 |
[29:22] | he wasn’t embalmed. | 他没做过防腐处理 |
[29:24] | Wha– I don’t understand. | 怎么…我不明白 |
[29:26] | We can’t run the tests. | 我们不能做测试 |
[29:27] | So you’re saying this was all for nothing? | 你是说 全白忙了 |
[29:30] | I’m gonna find out what happened, Lori. | 我会查出真相的 洛莉 |
[29:33] | I’m not gonna give up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[29:49] | I can see this was a good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[29:52] | You look like you need a drink. | 你似乎需要喝一杯酒 |
[29:54] | Yeah, or five. | 是啊 五杯更好 |
[29:56] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[29:57] | Bottled brew for the lady. | 拿瓶啤酒给她 |
[29:58] | Uh– actually, | 这样吧 |
[29:59] | can I get a double scotch, neat, please? | 我要杯双份的威士忌 净饮 谢谢 |
[30:03] | When do you get the test results for the exhumation? | 尸体发掘什么时候能拿到结果 |
[30:06] | We won’t. | 不会有结果的 |
[30:07] | The body was more like a pile of bones. | 那具尸体只剩下一堆骨头 |
[30:09] | There was nothing to test. | 没什么能检测的了 |
[30:10] | Shit. He wasn’t embalmed. | 见鬼 他没做防腐 |
[30:12] | Yeah, and– big surprise here– | 是的 更让人想不到的是 |
[30:13] | it was all at the discretion of… | 要求这样处理的人是 |
[30:14] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[30:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:24] | That poor woman had to watch | 那个可怜的女人只能看着 |
[30:25] | her dead brother be dug up. | 死去的哥哥被挖了出来 |
[30:28] | And for what? | 可结果呢 |
[30:29] | I put her through fuckin’ hell. | 我让她痛不欲生 |
[30:30] | You couldn’t anticipate this. | 这种情形你无法预料 |
[30:32] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[30:33] | Well, it doesn’t make it any better. | 怎么说都无济于事 |
[30:36] | Sometimes my job really fuckin’ sucks. | 有时候我的工作真让人觉得糟透了 |
[30:40] | Actually, it always sucks. | 其实 一直都糟透了 |
[30:42] | Why do you do it? | 那你还做 |
[30:43] | ‘Cause I don’t know how to do fuck-all else. | 因为我不知道还能干什么 |
[30:45] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 我敢肯定不是的 |
[30:46] | Oh, god, if you are building up to a compliment | 天呐 如果你是想给我戴高帽 |
[30:48] | now is really not the time. | 那真是选错了时间 |
[30:50] | Look. | 听我说 |
[30:53] | I’m gonna interview Hannah later. | 晚点我会去采访汉娜 |
[30:55] | Maybe I can pull something out of her. | 也许我能从她嘴里套出点什么来 |
[30:56] | Gross. | 真恶劣 |
[30:59] | Well, you can tell me how it went over dinner. | 也许晚饭的时候你能跟我说说进展 |
[31:02] | I might even let you pay. | 说不定我会让你请客 |
[31:10] | Lemonade? | 柠檬水要吗 |
[31:15] | I’ll pass. | 不用了 |
[31:20] | Should we get started? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[31:22] | I just want to make sure that we’re clear. | 我就想把话说在前头 |
[31:26] | You’re going to forget about Dexter Morgan. | 你不会再管德克斯特·摩根 |
[31:29] | He really got under your skin, didn’t he? | 你对他还真上心 不是吗 |
[31:30] | Just tell me that you understand. | 就说你清楚了 |
[31:32] | Never heard of him. | 从没听说过这个人 |
[31:39] | We’ll start with the couple from the motel. | 我们从那间旅店的那对夫妻开始 |
[31:58] | I just need enough of Price’s DNA | 我只需将普莱斯足够的DNA |
[31:59] | to plant at a crime scene. | 放置在案发现场 |
[32:06] | Traces of blood. | 血迹 |
[32:08] | Good for me, bad for his gums. | 对我是好消息 对他的牙龈是坏消息 |
[32:43] | The more you linger, | 你越磨蹭 |
[32:44] | the greater the chance of being caught. | 就越容易被抓到 |
[32:46] | Crime scene data, audio interviews. | 案发现场的资料 视频采访 |
[32:48] | It’s Price’s research on Hannah. | 是普莱斯对汉娜做的调查 |
[32:51] | If I get rid of it, it’ll cripple his book. | 如果我删了它 他的书就会苍白无力 |
[32:54] | Maybe kill it. | 也许都没法出了 |
[32:55] | You didn’t come here to protect Hannah. | 你不是来保护汉娜的 |
[32:57] | You need to think about yourself right now. | 你现在得考虑一下自己 |
[33:16] | Wayne gave me the knife | 韦恩给了我那把刀 |
[33:18] | and told me to guard the woman. | 让我守着那个女人 |
[33:22] | I figured it’d be easy, seeing as how scared she was. | 看着她惊慌的样子 我以为会很容易 |
[33:28] | What was Wayne doing? | 韦恩当时在做什么 |
[33:30] | He started to stab the husband. | 他开始捅那个丈夫 |
[33:33] | Over and over and over. | 一刀又一刀 |
[33:37] | The woman was screaming like crazy. | 那个女人疯了似的尖叫 |
[33:42] | The man she loved was getting knifed | 她深爱的男人 |
[33:44] | in front of her eyes. | 就在她眼前被刺 |
[33:47] | But he, uh– he didn’t– | 可是他 并没有 |
[33:49] | he didn’t give up. | 他并没有放弃 |
[33:52] | He grabbed Wayne and he pulled him toward him. | 他抓住韦恩朝着自己拉过去 |
[33:55] | And–and then the woman jumped on Wayne. | 跟着 那个女人跳到了韦恩的身上 |
[33:58] | The woman you were guarding. | 你守着的那个女人 |
[33:59] | Yeah, she was just protecting her husband. | 没错 她只想保护她的丈夫 |
[34:02] | I don’t blame her, I– | 我不怪她 我 |
[34:04] | I would’ve done the same thing. | 我也会这么做 |
[34:10] | Keep going. | 接着说 |
[34:13] | Wayne was yelling for me | 韦恩对着我大喊 |
[34:14] | to get her off him, so I– | 让我把她从他身上弄下去 于是我 |
[34:17] | I grabbed her by the hair and I pulled her to the bed, | 我拉着她的头发 把她拖到了床上 |
[34:20] | and she just– | 然后她就 |
[34:22] | she just kept screaming, and s– | 就那么一直尖叫着 |
[34:24] | and screaming. | 尖叫着 |
[34:26] | So I– | 所以我 |
[34:29] | I stabbed her. | 我捅了她 |
[34:32] | And she just kept screaming, | 她还是不停地尖叫 |
[34:35] | and there was so much blood. | 当时有好多血 |
[34:43] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[34:47] | I stabbed her until the screaming stopped. | 我一直捅她 直到叫声停止 |
[35:09] | Take a second. | 休息一下吧 |
[35:25] | Looks tasty. | 很好吃的样子 |
[35:29] | Certainly better than the swill I’ve choked on of late. | 绝对比我最近吃的猪食强多了 |
[35:34] | Don’t worry, I haven’t come down here | 放心 我不是来 |
[35:36] | to cause you harm. | 伤害你的 |
[35:37] | Not yet. | 没到时候 |
[35:39] | Not with Miami Metro’s finest | 至少迈阿密警署有精英盯着我 |
[35:42] | shadowing my every move. | 一举一动的时候不会 |
[35:44] | Yes, I certainly hope they are the finest. | 我自然希望他们是精英了 |
[35:46] | For your sake. | 那是为了你好 |
[35:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[35:53] | Well, so long as I’m waiting around to kill you | 反正我在等着机会杀你 |
[35:55] | I thought we might have a little chat. | 我觉得我们可以聊聊 |
[36:00] | Mmm. Good chips. | 薯条真不错 |
[36:04] | While I was incarcerated, | 我被监禁的时候 |
[36:07] | I found myself plagued with a nagging question. | 我发现有个苦恼的问题让我挥之不去 |
[36:13] | I mean, I will move heaven and earth | 我是说 因为你杀了维克托 |
[36:14] | to snuff out your life because you killed Viktor. | 我会不遗余力地毁了你的生活 |
[36:17] | In fact, I was so blinded by my desire for vengeance | 其实为了报仇 我都忽略了 |
[36:21] | that you were able to lead me into a trap. | 你竟然能引我入套 |
[36:25] | A mistake I assure you won’t happen again. | 这种错误我担保不会再犯 |
[36:29] | We have a cartoon in America | 我们美国有一部动画片 |
[36:31] | about a coyote who chases after a roadrunner. | 说的是一头追赶走娟的丛林狼 |
[36:34] | He keeps thinking that. | 它固执己见地认为能追到走鹃 |
[36:35] | He keeps rocket-skating right off the cliff. | 总是不假思索地以身犯险 |
[36:40] | You see, I know what motivates me. | 我知道为什么我要杀你 |
[36:43] | But what I don’t know is what drove you | 可我不知道是什么驱使你 |
[36:45] | to kill my friend. | 杀了我的朋友 |
[36:47] | I told you. He killed Mike Anderson. | 我说过 他杀了麦克·安德森 |
[36:48] | A man you barely knew for what, | 一个你才认识了 |
[36:50] | less than three months? | 不到三个月的人 |
[36:52] | Oh, it’s all public record. | 这些一查就能查到 |
[36:54] | No. | 不是这个原因 |
[36:56] | You didn’t kill Viktor out of vengeance. | 你杀维克托不只是为了复仇 |
[37:01] | I have a feeling | 我有种直觉 |
[37:02] | that you’re a different kind of animal. | 你是个另类的禽兽 |
[37:05] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[37:08] | what kind are you, | 你是哪一类呢 |
[37:09] | Dexter Morgan? | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[37:13] | The kind who hunted your friend down | 就是撂倒了你朋友 |
[37:14] | and strapped him to a board, | 把他绑在一块木板上 |
[37:16] | and put a plastic bag on his head, | 还用一个塑料袋套着他脑袋 |
[37:18] | and crushed his skull with a fire extinguisher. | 用灭火器砸碎了他头颅的那一类 |
[37:24] | The kind who’s going to do the same thing to you, | 我会对你如法炮制 |
[37:26] | give or take the fire extinguisher. | 用不用灭火器就不一定了 |
[37:35] | You’re going to regret sharing that with me. | 你会后悔跟我说了这番话的 |
[37:46] | For the chip. | 买薯条的 |
[37:59] | This is the last load. | 最后一筐了 |
[38:01] | Thanks, Jamie. | 谢了 洁咪 |
[38:06] | You know, you’re an interesting guy. | 知道吗 你这人真的很有意思 |
[38:17] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[38:19] | I should do my next book on you. | 下一本书我该写你 |
[38:21] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[38:23] | I know a good story when I hear one. | 我一听就能辨别故事的好坏 |
[38:27] | You know, as a blood spatter analyst, | 身为一个血迹分析员 |
[38:28] | I’m kind of a storyteller myself. | 我自己就像个说书的 |
[38:32] | Only difference between us is | 我们之间的唯一区别就在于 |
[38:33] | your medium’s ink, and mine’s blood. | 你靠的是墨水 我靠的则是血迹 |
[38:35] | Interesting observation. | 观察很独到 |
[38:37] | Uh, before we talk about Wayne, | 我们谈韦恩之前 |
[38:39] | I have a story idea of my own. | 我自己有一个写作创意 |
[38:41] | Uh, mostly non-fiction. | 算不上小说 |
[38:43] | I wanted to get your take. | 我想听听你的建议 |
[38:46] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[38:48] | So new DNA evidence pops up | 新的DNA证据突然出现在 |
[38:50] | in the unsolved murder of Christy Lawson. | 悬而未决克里斯蒂·罗森一案的案发现场 |
[38:54] | You know, the jogger who was killed near Matheson Park. | 就是在马西森公园附近被杀那个慢跑的 |
[38:58] | It turns out that the DNA | 结果那个DNA |
[39:01] | belongs to a true crime writer. | 属于一位纪实犯罪小说家 |
[39:03] | You said it was mostly non-fiction. | 你刚说算不上是小说 |
[39:05] | Sounds like it’s all bullshit. | 听着就像胡说八道 |
[39:07] | Well, the anonymous tip is real enough. | 不过有匿名举报言之凿凿 |
[39:09] | The one that mentions Sal Price. | 举报提到了萨尔·普莱斯 |
[39:12] | It seems he wrote a very successful book | 关于那宗案件他好像还写了 |
[39:15] | about the same case. | 一本非常成功的书 |
[39:17] | Now it turns out he was her killer. | 结果他就是杀害她的凶手 |
[39:19] | You have to appreciate the irony. | 你不得不感叹个中的讽刺意味 |
[39:23] | How do you plan to make this happen, exactly? | 那你要打算怎么使之成真 |
[39:28] | Let’s just say you’re gonna need | 就说你需要一把 |
[39:29] | a new electric toothbrush. | 新的电动牙刷吧 |
[39:32] | You broke into my apartment? | 你闯进我家了 |
[39:33] | No, I very carefully picked your lock. | 不能这么说 你家的锁我开得很小心 |
[39:35] | By the way, it’s time to visit the dentist. | 对了 你该看看牙医了 |
[39:37] | You son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[39:39] | Hey, it’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[39:40] | I just can’t have you messing with my life. | 我只是不能让你毁了我的生活 |
[39:42] | Fuck you! | 去死吧你 |
[39:44] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 这事儿我跟你没完 |
[39:47] | I’m gonna ruin your– | 我会毁了你的 |
[39:53] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[39:55] | God, what happened? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[39:57] | Call 911. | 报警 |
[40:05] | 911, what is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[40:07] | I need an ambulance at 8240 Palm Terrace. | 请派一辆救护车到棕榈台8240号 |
[40:10] | Apartment 10. | 10号公寓 |
[40:22] | So I came in to see if Dexter was okay, | 我过去看德克斯特是不是还好 |
[40:24] | and I saw that guy on the floor. | 然后就看见了那个人躺在地板上 |
[40:27] | Uh, Dexter told me to call 911, | 德克斯特让我报警 |
[40:29] | and he started CPR. | 然后他就开始做心肺复苏了 |
[40:31] | Did you hear anything before the crash? | 听到撞击声之前你还听到了什么 |
[40:32] | There was some shouting. | 听到些大喊大叫 |
[40:34] | Kinda like an argument. | 有点像争吵 |
[40:35] | Dexter’s voice? | 德克斯特的声音 |
[40:36] | Mm, I didn’t recognize the voice. | 我听不出那个声音 |
[40:39] | I administered CPR until the paramedics showed up, | 急救员到之前我一直在做心肺复苏 |
[40:43] | but he was unresponsive. | 但他已经毫无反应了 |
[40:44] | Okay, Dex. I think it’s all here. | 好吧 德克斯 就到这里吧 |
[40:46] | Hey, were you and Price arguing before he collapsed? | 普莱斯倒下之前你和他有争吵吗 |
[40:51] | The interview might have gotten a little heated. | 采访可能有点激烈 |
[40:53] | How heated? | 怎么激烈了 |
[40:54] | He accused me | 他指责我 |
[40:55] | of sloppy work on the Wayne Randall case. | 对韦恩·兰德尔的案子很大意 |
[40:58] | I might have raised my voice a little. | 我声音可能大了点 |
[41:00] | That’s all. | 如此而已 |
[41:03] | A contusion to the head. | 头部一处撞伤 |
[41:05] | The source of all the blood. | 是血迹的来源 |
[41:06] | But that’s not enough to kill a man. | 但那不足以让人致死 |
[41:08] | Okay, just wait for the medical examiner to get here, okay? | 好吧 那就等着法医过来吧 |
[41:29] | Why all the blood, Dex? | 那滩血是怎么回事 德克斯 |
[41:31] | His head struck the table as he fell. | 他倒下的时候 头撞上了桌子 |
[41:33] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[41:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:38] | No, I’m not okay. | 不 一点都不好 |
[41:40] | I can’t even have a drink with someone without them dying. | 和我一起喝酒的人好像都会死 |
[41:43] | – You had a drink with him? – Yeah. | -你和他一起喝了酒 -对 |
[41:45] | He was nice, you know? I liked him. | 他人很好 我喜欢他 |
[41:48] | Did Price tell Deb about me and Hannah? | 普莱斯告诉黛布我和汉娜的事了吗 |
[41:51] | Doubtful. | 未必 |
[41:51] | Deb would have already brought it up. | 否则黛布应该已经提起这件事 |
[41:53] | I can’t believe– | 我不敢相信 |
[41:54] | I’m sorry, Deb. | 抱歉 黛布 |
[41:55] | I wish I could tell you what happened. | 真希望我能告诉这是怎么回事 |
[41:56] | I know what happened. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[41:58] | Hannah McKay. | 汉娜·麦凯 |
[42:00] | She killed Price. | 她杀了普莱斯 |
[42:02] | – What makes you think that? – He was convinced that | -你为什么会这么想 -他确信 |
[42:04] | she stabbed one of the victims on the spree. | 她捅死了其中一个受害者 |
[42:06] | And that she kept on killing. | 然后她持续杀戮 |
[42:08] | Her husband, other people. | 她的丈夫以及其他人 |
[42:09] | All with poison. He was gonna put it in his book. | 还有毒药 他都准备写进书里的 |
[42:12] | She poisoned Price. | 她毒死了普莱斯 |
[42:15] | It’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[42:18] | How’d she pull that off? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[42:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:21] | But I’m gonna pick her up for questioning. | 我要带她回去审问 |
[42:23] | I’m gonna run a tox screen on his body. | 我要给他的尸体做毒检 |
[42:27] | She’s not gonna get away with it. | 她别想逍遥法外 |
[42:29] | Not this time. | 这次别想了 |
[42:43] | Hannah must know that Price’s body will be tested for poison. | 汉娜肯定知道普莱斯的尸体会被毒检 |
[42:47] | So why isn’t she concerned? | 她为什么都不担心 |
[42:50] | Or is she just that good at hiding it? | 或者是她隐藏得很好 |
[43:03] | Mrs. McKay, I’m Lieutenant Morgan. | 麦凯小姐 我是摩根警督 |
[43:06] | Do you want anything before we get started? | 开始之前还有什么需要的吗 |
[43:07] | A water? Coffee? | 水 咖啡 |
[43:08] | Uh, just want to know what I’m doing here. | 只想知道叫我来干什么 |
[43:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:14] | Sal Price is dead. | 萨尔·普莱斯死了 |
[43:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[43:17] | She is that good. | 她确实隐藏得很好 |
[43:18] | Uh, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[43:20] | I was hoping you could tell me that. | 我还指望你告诉我呢 |
[43:23] | How can I do that? | 我怎么能知道 |
[43:25] | Ms. McKay, I was really hoping that we could cut through the crap. | 麦凯小姐 咱们还是别绕弯子了 |
[43:28] | Sal Price was writing a book on you. | 萨尔·普莱斯正在写一本关于你的书 |
[43:30] | You didn’t like it, so you poisoned him. | 你不希望这事发生 所以毒死了他 |
[43:33] | That’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[43:35] | You’re a killer, Ms. McKay. | 你是个杀手 麦凯小姐 |
[43:37] | You’re a fucking good one, I’ll give you that. | 说实话 你是个非常好的杀手 |
[43:39] | You’ve gotten away with it for a long time. | 你逍遥法外了很长时间 |
[43:42] | But I have a blood report on Beverly Grey | 不过贝弗莉·格雷的血液报告 |
[43:45] | that proves she was killed by a plant that grows on your property. | 证实了她是被你种植的植物所杀 |
[43:49] | And I have a forensics report on the Wayne Randall bodies | 韦恩·兰德尔受害者尸体的法医报告 |
[43:51] | that prove that you stabbed one of their victims to death. | 证实了是你把其中一个人捅死的 |
[43:56] | I’m not even sure why we’re talking about that. | 我都不确定为什么要谈论这些 |
[43:59] | I have immunity for the Wayne Randall killings. | 我在韦恩·兰德尔的案子上有豁免权 |
[44:01] | Right, and the Beverly Grey evidence is circumstantial. | 对 贝弗莉·格雷那个证据也很薄弱 |
[44:06] | Unless I can tie it to the poisons that I’m gonna find | 除非我能把它和即将在萨尔·普莱斯身上 |
[44:08] | in the tox screen that I just ordered for Sal Price. | 发现的毒药联系起来 |
[44:10] | That is gonna nail your fucking ass to the floor. | 那会彻底地扳倒你 |
[44:14] | I didn’t do anything to Sal. | 我对萨尔什么都没做 |
[44:16] | No. He just dropped dead of a heart attack. | 是的 他只是心脏病突发而亡 |
[44:18] | Sometimes people die. | 有时人们就这么死了 |
[44:19] | It doesn’t mean that they were poisoned. | 并不意味着都是被毒死的 |
[44:20] | Is that what happened to your husband? | 那就是发生在你丈夫身上的事吗 |
[44:23] | Did he just die? | 他就那么死了 |
[44:25] | Along with your unborn baby? | 和你那未出生的孩子一起 |
[44:27] | What the fuck happened, Ms. McKay? | 发生什么了 麦凯小姐 |
[44:29] | Was he pressuring you to have a family? | 他逼着你要孩子 |
[44:31] | Was it making you feel trapped? | 那让你觉得自己被束缚住了 |
[44:35] | She’s not acting. | 她不是在演戏 |
[44:38] | Charge me with something, or let me go. | 拿点证据来控告我 不然就让我走 |
[44:40] | I am trying to give you an opportunity | 我在试着给你一个机会 |
[44:43] | to come clean about Sal Price. | 说出萨尔·普莱斯案的真相 |
[44:46] | You’ll be doing yourself a big favor when your case comes to trial. | 这在开庭审理的时候对你相当有利 |
[44:49] | – Am I done here? – Yeah. You’re done. | -说完了吗 -是的 你完了 |
[44:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[44:54] | You know, my grandma has this saying. | 我外婆说过这么一句话 |
[44:58] | “Trust those who seek the truth, | 相信探寻真相的人 |
[45:00] | “but doubt those who say that they have found it.” | 怀疑声称已找到它的人 |
[45:05] | My grandma wasn’t ever wrong. | 我外婆从未错过 |
[45:21] | Hannah survived Deb’s questioning, | 汉娜撑过了黛布的审讯 |
[45:23] | but she might not make it through mine. | 但她不一定能撑过我的 |
[45:34] | Price was going to destroy my life. | 普莱斯要毁了我的生活 |
[45:36] | I had to do something. | 我总得做些什么 |
[45:37] | I told you I would take care of it. | 我跟你说过我来处理 |
[45:39] | Well, you weren’t exactly giving me progress reports. | 我又不知道你有没有进展 |
[45:41] | I saw a chance and I took it. | 我看见机会就下手了 |
[45:46] | I was doing it for you too. | 我这也是为了你 |
[45:47] | For me? He died in my apartment! | 为了我 他死在了我的公寓里 |
[45:52] | My living room is a crime scene. | 我的卧室成了犯罪现场 |
[45:54] | You know who I am, what that means to someone like me. | 你知道我是谁 那对我会有什么影响 |
[45:56] | I figured it would kick in while Price was on the road, | 我本以为普莱斯会在路上发作 |
[45:59] | a convenient auto accident. | 恰好变成一起车祸 |
[46:04] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[46:06] | Is it really important? | 这真的重要吗 |
[46:08] | Is life in prison important? | 这可能会被判无期徒刑 |
[46:09] | I’m never going to prison. | 我是不会进监狱的 |
[46:15] | Price liked to chew on his pens. | 普莱斯喜欢咬他的笔 |
[46:17] | The last one had a little something on it, | 最后一支上我涂了点东西 |
[46:19] | – completely undetectable. – You better hope so. | -没人会察觉 -最好是这样 |
[46:21] | I know so. | 我很确定 |
[46:24] | Just wish I could’ve destroyed Price’s book along with him. | 我只希望能把他的书也毁了 |
[46:32] | Actually, I took care of Price’s book. | 事实上 我处理好了他的书 |
[46:35] | You what? | 你什么 |
[46:38] | How? | 怎么会 |
[46:40] | I was at his apartment, | 我当时在他的公寓 |
[46:43] | collecting DNA samples | 为了我那个 |
[46:45] | for my now-defunct plan to get him to shut up, | 未遂的计划在收集DNA样本 |
[46:49] | and I erased his research on you. | 顺便删去了他对你的调查资料 |
[46:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:57] | It only took a minute. | 一分钟的事 |
[47:01] | I could feel you watching me | 在被审讯的时候 |
[47:03] | while I was being interrogated. | 我能感受到你在注视我 |
[47:06] | You saw the whole thing, didn’t you? | 你都听到了 是吧 |
[47:09] | Is it true about your husband? | 你丈夫的事是真的吗 |
[47:11] | Did you kill him because you didn’t want a family? | 你杀了他是因为不想要孩子 |
[47:13] | It was the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[47:16] | I wanted a family, and he didn’t. | 我想要 但是他不想 |
[47:19] | He threatened to leave me unless I got an abortion. | 他威胁要离开 除非我去堕胎 |
[47:25] | What happened to the baby? | 孩子是怎么回事 |
[47:27] | It was a miscarriage. | 流产了 |
[47:32] | Sometimes life subtracts. | 生命时而空虚 |
[47:38] | Sometimes it adds. | 时而充盈 |
[47:42] | Do you realize what happened? | 你意识到发生了什么吗 |
[47:44] | We were looking out for each other. | 我们在守护对方 |
[47:48] | That’s big for people like us, | 这对我们这样的人来说意义重大 |
[47:51] | maybe even historic. | 甚至前所未有的 |
[48:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[48:45] | For your restaurant. | 给你的餐厅 |
[48:46] | It’s 10 grand. | 这可是一万块 |
[48:47] | You know I got that inheritance a while back. | 你知道我之前得到了一笔遗产 |
[48:49] | I’ve been looking for the right place to invest. | 我正在考虑投资到合适的地方 |
[48:50] | I can’t take this. What are you, crazy? | 我不能要 你怎么了 疯了吗 |
[48:52] | Why, you too good for my fucking money? | 怎么 你瞧不起我的臭钱 |
[48:54] | No, this is way too generous. | 不 这太慷慨了 |
[48:56] | Bullshit. It’s family money. | 胡扯 这是家族资金 |
[48:57] | – You’re family to me. – Quinn– | -你是我的家人 -奎恩 |
[49:00] | Look, you’re stuck with it. I’m not taking it back. | 你还必须得要了 我是不会拿回来的 |
[49:05] | I do expect a few free meals, though. | 我这可是等着蹭你的饭呢 |
[49:11] | This is a loan, you asshole. | 这可是贷款啊 你个混球 |
[49:13] | I’m gonna pay you back. | 我会还你的 |
[49:15] | Okay, big guy. We’re good. | 好吧 大块头 说好了 |
[49:32] | Report’s back on the tox screen on Sal Price. | 萨尔·普莱斯的药检报告出来了 |
[49:37] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[49:38] | M.E. ran it twice. Negative both times. | 法医化验了两次 两次都没有结果 |
[49:45] | That fucking bitch is gonna get away with it again. | 那个该死的婊子又要逃掉了 |
[50:18] | Wayne was yelling for me to get her off him, | 韦恩叫喊着让我把她拉开 |
[50:20] | so I grabbed her by the hair and I pulled her to the bed, | 于是我抓住她的头发 把她拖到床上 |
[50:23] | and–and she just– | 然后 然后她就 |
[50:25] | she just kept screaming and screaming | 她就只是一直不停地在尖叫 |
[50:29] | so I– I stabbed her, | 所以我捅了她 |
[50:33] | and she just kept screaming and there was so much blood. | 她还是一直在尖叫 流了好多血 |
[50:38] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[50:40] | I stabbed her until the screaming stopped. | 我一直在捅她 直到尖叫停止 |
[50:55] | Not only can’t I kill her, | 我不仅无法杀她 |
[50:56] | I can’t seem to stay away from her. | 看起来我还离不开她了 |
[50:58] | Even when I’m not with Hannah, | 就算我不和她在一起 |
[50:59] | she’s there, in my head. | 她仍存在于我的脑海里 |
[51:03] | When some elements come together, | 某些化学元素碰撞之后 |
[51:04] | they create a reaction that can’t be reversed. | 反应激烈 无法逆转 |
[51:07] | They transcend chemistry. | 而这远胜过化学反应 |
[51:11] | Is this what love feels like? | 难道这就是爱的感觉 |
[51:15] | Is this how it begins? | 这就是爱的萌芽 |
[51:17] | Am I even capable of this? | 我有爱的能力吗 |
[51:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[51:30] | Hannah McKay killed Sal Price, | 汉娜·麦凯杀了萨尔·普莱斯 |
[51:33] | and she’s gonna walk. | 但不会被判刑 |
[51:36] | She’s gonna get away with it, | 她会逃脱制裁 |
[51:38] | and we both know she’s gonna kill again. | 我们都知道她还会继续杀人 |
[51:44] | Deb, can we talk about this in the morning? | 黛布 我们能等到早上再谈吗 |
[51:47] | He didn’t deserve to die. | 他不该死的 |
[51:51] | I can’t let this happen. | 我不能让这发生 |
[51:54] | There has to be some fucking justice. | 需要有人出来主持公道 |
[52:00] | It’s you, Dex. | 就是你 德克斯 |
[52:03] | Me? | 我 |
[52:06] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我的意思 |
[52:10] | She deserves it. | 她罪有应得 |
[52:13] | I want you to make it right. | 我希望你纠正这个错误 |
[52:18] | Do what you do. | 做你该做的 |