英文名称:Monsters of Man
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Oh, shit, shit, shit. | 哦 该死 该死 |
[00:47] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 他妈的 |
[00:59] | Hurry it up. | 快点 |
[01:08] | 超过200家公司正在研发 具有不同人工智能的机器人 | |
[02:31] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[02:32] | Sir, we’ve landed. | 长官 我们着陆了 |
[02:32] | Are you we still an all go? | 我们都要去吗 |
[02:34] | We are a go. | 我们都要去 |
[02:36] | Okay, I was thinking we could. | 好吧 我只是觉得我们可以 |
[02:39] | – Are we on? – Looks like it. | -我们要去吗 -似乎是的 |
[02:42] | Is it gonna be this hot the whole time? | 一直都会这么热吗 |
[02:44] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[02:46] | This humidity’s gonna be hell on the computers. | 这样的湿度对电脑来说简直是地狱 |
[02:47] | Anybody plan for that? | 有人设想过这个吗 |
[02:48] | You don’t think this country has computers? | 你认为这个国家没有电脑吗 |
[02:50] | The guy knows. | 那个家伙知道怎么办 |
[02:51] | The guy, the guy, where is the guy? | 那个家伙 那个家伙在哪里 |
[02:57] | Foster team? | 是部署团队吗 |
[02:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:02] | I’m Jantz. | 我是詹茨 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:05] | This is Fielding and Kroger. | 这是菲尔丁和克罗格 |
[03:09] | Your guy? | 你的人吗 |
[03:10] | Not my guy. | 不是我的人 |
[03:12] | – Your name? – Boller. | -你的名字是什么呢 -博勒 |
[03:14] | Did the gear arrive? | 装备到了吗 |
[03:15] | Already at the house. | 已经在房子里了 |
[03:16] | Fine. | 很好 |
[03:27] | Hand that up. | 把那个递给我 |
[03:29] | Would you relax? | 你能放松点吗 |
[03:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[03:34] | Hey, does the AC work, man? | 嘿 伙计 空调能用吗 |
[03:38] | Can you at least open a freaking window? | 你能不能至少开扇该死的窗户 |
[03:40] | Hey, it’s great. | 嘿 现在挺好的 |
[03:44] | Fine. | 很好 |
[04:18] | We get out here. | 我们下车 |
[04:25] | How much is that? | 这个多少钱 |
[04:28] | Smooth. | 交易很顺利 |
[04:29] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[04:48] | Are you shitting me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:49] | We’re above a sweatshop, | 我们在血汗工厂楼上 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1063个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:167个,六级词汇:87个,GRE词汇:87个,托福词汇:113个,考研词汇:181个,专四词汇:143个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:326个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:51] | no AC, not even fans? | 没有空调 连电扇也没有 |
[04:53] | – Seriously, the fuck? – It is was it is. | -这个鬼地方是认真的吗 -这里就这样 |
[04:55] | We got this. | 我们有这个 |
[04:58] | Thank you, Jesus. | 老天 谢谢你 |
[05:03] | Which one of you two is coming to set up that link? | 你们俩中的谁要去建立那个连接 |
[05:05] | ‘Cause I know it isn’t him. | 我知道肯定不是他 |
[05:07] | It’s me. | 我来 |
[05:08] | Grab your gear and let’s move. | 拿好装备 然后出发 |
[05:09] | We’ve got a two hour drive. | 我们得坐两小时的车 |
[05:13] | Get set up, we’ll communicate once we’re synced. | 做好准备 我们一旦同步 就会联系你们 |
[05:32] | Go. | 出发 |
[05:34] | OPS team secured. | 运维团队目前安全 |
[05:36] | Tech Jantz on route to Alpha. | 技术人员詹茨在去阿尔法的路上 |
[05:39] | Confirmed. | 已确认 |
[05:47] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[05:50] | You do know why we’re here, right? | 你知道我们为什么在这里 对吧 |
[05:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 知道 知道 |
[05:55] | Sure. | 肯定 |
[06:17] | Hey, Leap, toss me up that hammer. | 利普 把那个锤子扔给我 |
[06:29] | Leap, Leap, Leap! | 利普 利普 利普 |
[06:31] | Leap! | 利普 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:38] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:48] | That alarm goes off every day. | 那个闹钟每天都响 |
[06:55] | Look, I don’t wanna be rude, okay? | 听着 我不想无礼 好吗 |
[06:59] | It’s only a watch. | 那只是只表 |
[07:10] | You can eat with us, if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 可以和我们一起吃 |
[07:29] | Pull up here. | 在这停车 |
[08:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:08] | Can’t believe they’ve got us working | 不敢相信他们让我们 |
[08:08] | on those multi-million dollar toys, | 在这些价值几百万美元的设备上工作 |
[08:10] | and they shack us up in this dump. | 还把我们关在这个垃圾堆里 |
[08:12] | Freaking tightwads. | 真他妈的精打细算 |
[08:13] | Have connection. | 连上了 |
[08:19] | My names? | 是我的名字吗 |
[08:20] | I’m coding the new combat program. | 我正在编写一个新的作战程序 |
[08:22] | Wait, combat? | 等等 作战 |
[08:24] | Not for this exercise. | 别是为了这次练习 |
[08:25] | It’s just a nav test. | 这只是次导航测试 |
[08:26] | Right? | 是吗 |
[08:27] | You do realize that we work for a weapons company, right? | 你知道我们为家武器公司工作 对吧 |
[08:53] | The drug runners probably set this up. | 这很可能是贩毒分子设置的 |
[08:56] | You can tell by the amount of tracks, | 你能通过人踩过痕迹的次数 |
[08:57] | people stepping over it. | 分辨出来 |
[08:59] | The locals know it’s here. | 本地人知道我们到这里了 |
[09:36] | Jordan, stop, stop, stop, Jordan! | 乔丹 停下 停下 乔丹 |
[09:39] | – Sorry. – What the hell? | -抱歉 -发生了什么 |
[09:42] | Watch out. | 小心点 |
[09:45] | Oh, goddamn it. | 哦 该死的 |
[09:50] | Engine’s toast. | 引擎烧焦了 |
[09:52] | This is bullshit, who does this? | 真是见鬼了 谁干的 |
[09:54] | Someone that obviously doesn’t want | 明显是某些不想让我们 |
[09:55] | us to go any further. | 走的更深入的人 |
[09:57] | Why don’t we just grab our packs | 我们为什么不拿起包 |
[09:58] | and start walking back the way we came? | 然后沿着来的路走回去呢 |
[09:59] | We’ve been on this road for like five hours. | 我们在这条路上已经走了差不多五小时了 |
[10:01] | We haven’t seen any… | 我们没看见任何 |
[10:01] | No, if this map is correct, | 不 如果这个地图是准确的 |
[10:03] | there’s a tiny village around here somewhere. | 这附近有个小村庄 |
[10:05] | You guys are sure you have the map the right way up? | 你们确定把地图的方向拿对了吗 |
[10:07] | – Jordan! – What? | -乔丹 -怎么了 |
[10:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[10:08] | Why are you always such a smart ass? | 你为什么每次都聪明的像个混蛋 |
[10:10] | I’m just trying to bring a little… | 我只是想来点 |
[10:11] | Guys, come on, all right? | 伙计们 别这样 好吗 |
[10:13] | I say we just stick to the map, for what it’s worth. | 我说 无论如何 我们应该跟牢地图 |
[10:14] | It’s already getting dark, and Jordan’s right, | 快要天黑了 而且乔丹说得对 |
[10:16] | we haven’t seen anything for miles. | 我们这么远都没看到什么 |
[10:17] | Go. Just grab our packs and start walking. | 来吧 背起包开始徒步 |
[10:20] | You guys, everyone says | 伙计们 每个人都说 |
[10:21] | the Golden Triangle is full of opium, | 金三角到处都是鸦片 |
[10:23] | heroin, pot runners, and landmines. | 海洛因 大麻和地雷 |
[10:25] | Us all being doctors, they might leave us alone. | 我们都是医生 他们可能会放过我们 |
[10:28] | You know, I don’t think the landmines | 我可不认为地雷 |
[10:30] | can tell if we’re doctors or not, Dez. | 能分辨我们是不是医生 迪兹 |
[10:31] | Jordan, shut up! | 乔丹 别说了 |
[10:33] | Hey, I mean, no one goes into the theater | 嘿 我是说 没人会进电影院 |
[10:34] | expecting to get killed or raped or skint | 想着自己会被杀 被强奸或身无分文 |
[10:38] | or blown up or any of these sort of things! | 或者爆炸了 或者类似的事情 |
[10:40] | Hey, if I’ve got the map, | 如果我有地图的话 |
[10:41] | can you show me if we’re in the Golden Triangle? | 你能告诉我 我们是不是在金三角吗 |
[10:42] | You’re really starting to scare me. | 你真的开始吓到我了 |
[10:44] | You need to relax, okay? | 你需要放松一下 好吗 |
[10:46] | Which way, Angie, Tien? | 安吉 婷 哪条路 |
[10:48] | – This way. – Over there. | -这条路 -在那边 |
[10:49] | Oh, fuck. Wait a minute. | 哦 天呐 等会 |
[10:51] | This is not gonna end well. | 这事可能不会很愉快的结束 |
[10:52] | – Jordan, just… – Just chill, okay? All right? | -乔丹 -冷静一下 好吗 |
[10:54] | Calm, girlfriend. | 冷静 好姑娘 |
[10:56] | All right, if we stick to these well-worn tracks, | 好吧 如果我们坚持走这些老路 |
[10:58] | we should be fine. | 我们应该会没事的 |
[10:59] | We should be fine or we will be fine? | 我们应该没事 还是会没事 |
[11:02] | Stick with me, Dez. | 跟着我 迪兹 |
[11:18] | Set up here. | 就这了 |
[11:36] | Kroger, are you there? | 克罗格 你在吗 |
[11:37] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[11:37] | Yo. | 在啊 |
[11:39] | Hey, the link is at 75%. | 嘿 目前是75%的连接 |
[11:40] | Just pan it left or right a tad. | 就向左或向右平移一点 |
[11:45] | Perfect, done, lock it off. | 完美 弄好了 把它锁上 |
[11:48] | Is Fielding set up? | 菲尔丁设置好了吗 |
[11:49] | Okay, we’re live. | 好了 我们都在线 |
[11:50] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[11:51] | The drop is in 4.5 hours. | 在4.5小时后投掷 |
[11:53] | We’re gonna head back. | 我们要打道回府了 |
[11:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:59] | It’s a backup plan. | 这是个后备方案 |
[12:00] | Backup plan for what? | 一个关于什么的后备方案 |
[12:02] | Is it up? | 弄好了吗 |
[12:04] | – Yeah. – Good. | -好了 -很好 |
[12:06] | Cover it up. | 把它掩盖住 |
[12:08] | Let’s get the hell outta here. | 然后我们快离开这鬼地方 |
[12:12] | Go. | 走吧 |
[12:14] | Connectives are 2-4-3-2-6-7 | 连接词是2 4 3 2 6 7 |
[12:15] | into our team’s cameras and comms. | 用来进入我们团队的摄像机和通讯系统 |
[12:18] | Who’s this, sir? | 先生 你是谁 |
[12:19] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[12:20] | Oh, shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | Okay, he’s in. | 好的 他接入系统了 |
[12:31] | I thought this was for an internal test, sir. | 我以为这是个内部测试 长官 |
[12:33] | Enough questions. | 问题够多了 |
[12:34] | They’re watching closely, so make it perfect. | 他们在密切关注 所以一切要完美 |
[12:36] | Objectives may change, stay flexible. | 目标可能会改变 灵活点 |
[12:39] | Changes? | 改变 |
[12:40] | What the fuck he’s talking about? | 他他妈在说什么 |
[12:43] | Code change? | 代码的改动吗 |
[12:50] | Jantz. | 詹茨 |
[12:51] | Do you know anything about an objective change? | 你听说过目标变化吗 |
[12:54] | No, who said it? | 不知道 谁说的 |
[13:00] | Keep your fucking mouth shut, | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[13:01] | keep your mouth shut! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[13:15] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[13:19] | Who was that, motherfucking drug runners? | 那是谁 该死的毒贩吗 |
[13:25] | One last time, stay quiet! | 再说最后一次 保持安静 |
[13:33] | Angie, are you sure this is the right way? | 安吉 你确定这条路是正确的吗 |
[13:35] | Girl, I told you, I got this. | 姑娘 我告诉过你 我能搞定 |
[13:37] | Who gave Angie the map? | 谁给安吉那个地图的 |
[13:38] | Yeah, who gave Angie the map in the first place? | 是啊 一开始地图是谁给安吉的 |
[13:40] | Oh, time out, y’all. | 哦 大家暂停 |
[13:42] | I need a drink. | 我想喝点东西 |
[13:43] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也想 |
[13:47] | Hey, Tien, are your parents happy | 嘿 婷 你的父母很高兴 |
[13:48] | that you’re going to a medical school in Chicago? | 你要去上一所在芝加哥的医学院吗 |
[13:51] | I hope so, they’re helping me pay for it. | 我希望如此 他们帮我付了学费 |
[13:53] | Well, I don’t know how much you’ll learn in Chicago. | 我都不知道你在芝加哥能学到些多少 |
[13:55] | Jordan, why are you so mean to me? | 乔丹 你为什么对我这么刻薄 |
[13:57] | Look, in Tien’s defense, | 听着 为婷说句话 |
[13:59] | it’s actually a pretty good college. | 那其实是所挺不错的学校 |
[14:01] | We did our research and… | 我们自己研究了一下 |
[14:04] | – Y’all hear that? – What? | -你们都听见那个了吗 -什么 |
[14:20] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[14:21] | I almost fainted with that. | 我差点晕过去了 |
[14:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:23] | Man up, guys, it was a bunch of kids. | 爷们儿点 伙计们 只是群孩子 |
[14:25] | Yeah, with guns, Jordan. | 是啊 带着枪的孩子 乔丹 |
[14:27] | Hey, actually, I don’t feel so lost now. | 事实上 我现在不觉得那么迷失了 |
[14:29] | Ha, ha, you’re so funny. | 呵呵 你真是搞笑 |
[14:40] | Cutting it close, guys. | 时间紧迫 伙计们 |
[14:42] | – We set? – Good to go. | -都准备好了吗 -一切就绪 |
[14:43] | Is my team logged in? | 我的团队都登陆了吗 |
[14:45] | Team? | 团队 |
[14:46] | What team? | 什么团队 |
[14:47] | CIA, apparently, Foster’s orders. | 中情局 显然是佛斯特的命令 |
[14:49] | CIA, this is fucking getting serious! | 中情局 这他妈的越闹越大了 |
[14:51] | Well, we’re dropping a secret team of robots | 我们把一个机器人的秘密队伍 |
[14:53] | into a country that we’re not supposed to be in. | 投放到我们本不该进入的国家 |
[14:55] | It got serious the moment we start up. | 我们开始的那一刻就已经闹大了 |
[14:59] | – Fuck. – Bad habit of knocking. | -操 -不敲门的坏习惯 |
[15:00] | – Are we connected? – Yes, cowboy. | -我们连接上了吗 -是的 牛仔 |
[15:03] | – Alpha, Quebec, 9-0-0-9 Alpha, – confirmed. | -AQ9009A -确认 |
[15:08] | Confirmed, line is secure. | 确认 线路安全 |
[15:10] | Drop is in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后投放 |
[15:12] | Establishing links now. | 现在建立连接 |
[15:14] | Comms one through four confirmed. | 1到4号通讯确认 |
[15:16] | We should have solid comms when they’re all on the ground. | 它们抵达地面后我们会有更稳定的信号 |
[15:33] | Got on the wrong one. | 还是走错了 |
[15:34] | Look, a plane! | 看 有架飞机 |
[15:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:37] | Did you say plane? | 有飞机吗 |
[15:38] | Angie, there’s no way they can see us. | 安吉 他们不可能会看见我们的 |
[15:51] | Four’s picking up speed. | 4号正在加速 |
[15:55] | Chutes aren’t opening all the way. | 降落伞一直没打开 |
[15:56] | – Want me to blow it? – No! | -要我引爆它吗 -不 |
[15:58] | And let everyone in the area know that we’re here? | 你想被那里的人发现吗 |
[16:00] | We let it go. | 随它去吧 |
[16:03] | Well, it’s landed. | 好吧 它着陆了 |
[16:05] | Signal’s lost. | 没信号了 |
[16:07] | Major. | 少校 |
[16:08] | Continue with the operation. | 行动继续 |
[16:09] | No noise until we complete the objective. | 达成目标前别再废话了 |
[16:14] | You gotta be shitting me. | 这是耍我吧 |
[16:15] | We’ll let the other three robots detonate | 我们会先引爆其他三个机器人 |
[16:17] | number four after the operation. | 4号等行动结束后再引爆 |
[16:21] | Sending go codes now. | 现在发送行动代码 |
[16:55] | We have solid comms with One, Two, and Three. | 1号 2号 3号 信号稳定 |
[16:58] | Four is dead. | 4号废了 |
[16:59] | – Shit! – What? | -操 -怎么了 |
[17:01] | Damn engineers! | 该死的工程师 |
[17:02] | We told them that the comm modules weren’t sitting tightly. | 我们已经告诉他们通讯模块不牢固 |
[17:05] | And if we lose connection with the modules, | 如果我们断了和通讯模块的连接 |
[17:07] | they become free agents. | 他们就成了自由人 |
[17:08] | Meaning you have no control. | 意味着你们无法控制他们了 |
[17:10] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[17:10] | No module means that they’re… | 没有通讯模块意味着他们 |
[17:11] | Dumb terminators. | 成了愚蠢的终结者 |
[17:12] | No module, no objective. | 没有通讯模块 没有任务目标 |
[17:14] | Kroger’s terminology is slightly exaggerated, okay? | 克罗格的专业术语稍微夸张了一些 |
[17:17] | Look it, in layman’s terms, they have two brains, okay? | 听着 通俗的讲 他们有两个大脑 |
[17:21] | One is the module that caps their artificial intelligence, | 一个是可以让我们和他们沟通的 |
[17:24] | that allows us to communicate with them. | 限制它们人工智能的模块 |
[17:26] | The module also allows them to make the best | 这个模块也让它们在作战中 |
[17:28] | decisions in the field possible, | 尽可能的做出最佳选择 |
[17:30] | whether that be jumping off a cliff or not, | 无论是要跳崖还是其他的 |
[17:32] | or when would be the appropriate time to pull out a gun. | 又或者什么时候该拔枪 |
[17:36] | We can set objectives, we can dictate orders, | 我们可以设定任务 我们可以下达指令 |
[17:38] | we can pretty much get them to do | 我们可以让它们做 |
[17:39] | whatever it is that we want them to do, | 我们想让它们做的任何事情 |
[17:41] | but, ultimately, they will decide | 但是 最终会由它们决定 |
[17:44] | the best and most efficient way | 最佳且最高效的方式 |
[17:46] | of doing what it is that we want them to do. | 去完成我们的指令 |
[17:48] | So they make their own decisions? | 所以它们自己做决定吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah, pretty much. | 对 差不多 |
[17:51] | I mean, look it, | 我的意思是 你看 |
[17:52] | these robots have full-blown AI, okay? | 这些机器人有完全成熟的人工智能 |
[17:55] | So they are way smarter than any of us. | 所以它们比我们任何一个人都要聪明的多 |
[17:58] | Without that module connected, | 连接不上通讯模块的话 |
[17:59] | it’s not a complete package, okay? | 就不完整了 懂了吗 |
[18:01] | It’s like a person with acute autism. | 就像得了严重自闭症的人一样 |
[18:04] | Clever as hell but useless in the real world, okay? | 聪明绝顶 但在现实世界毫无用处 |
[18:07] | They can walk around aimlessly, | 他们会漫无目的的走动 |
[18:10] | trying to figure out what the hell they are, | 想搞清楚它们到底是什么 |
[18:11] | but they’re not gonna learn much in the middle of a jungle. | 但是他们在丛林中学不到什么 |
[18:14] | That’s why we’ve never let them self-learn, | 这就是我们为什么从来不让它们自学 |
[18:15] | for obvious reasons, and it’s why | 的原因 也是为什么 |
[18:18] | we’ve kept them off the grid | 我们不让它们连网 |
[18:19] | or connected via satellite, but, again, | 或者通过卫星连接 但是 我再说一遍 |
[18:22] | without that module connected, | 连接不上通讯模块 |
[18:23] | it’s not a complete package. | 它们就不完整 |
[18:25] | It’s kinda like a… | 就像是 |
[18:26] | Zombie terminator. | 僵尸终结者 |
[18:27] | A zombie terminator. | 僵尸终结者 |
[18:29] | Can we fix it? | 可以修复吗 |
[18:30] | Well, with a highly technical and acutely autistic | 有着高超技术和严重自闭症 |
[18:35] | delicate adjustment, I’ll do my best. | 的微妙结合的我会尽力的 |
[18:40] | And | 然后 |
[18:45] | done. | 搞定 |
[18:46] | You think this is a fucking joke? | 你觉得这他妈是个玩笑吗 |
[18:49] | You do understand that, if this mission fails, | 你们应该知道 如果这个任务失败 |
[18:52] | and you get caught, you could end up | 而你们被逮捕了 你们会在肮脏的监狱里 |
[18:53] | in a very nasty jail for the rest of your lives? | 度过余生 |
[18:55] | Can you chill out? | 你能不能淡定一点 |
[18:56] | All right, I’ll put on my game face for you. | 好吧 我会为你摆出我的游戏脸 |
[18:58] | Is that better? | 这样好些吗 |
[18:59] | Let’s give them a small navigation test | 我们给它们做个小的导航测试 |
[19:01] | to see if they’re still calibrated without BR4. | 看看没有BR4它们还能不能校准 |
[19:04] | Tell them to rendezvous at the nav-comm link. | 告诉它们在导航通讯链接处会合 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:24] | Excuse me, do you speak English? | 打扰一下 你们会说英语吗 |
[19:28] | – No? – Guys. | -不会吗 -伙计们 |
[19:33] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[19:42] | Hi, do you have a car? | 你好 你有没有汽车 |
[19:49] | Van broke down. | 车坏了 |
[19:51] | Needing a boat. | 需要一艘船 |
[19:56] | Yeah, can you help us? | 对 你能帮帮我们吗 |
[19:57] | We’re medical students. | 我们是医学生 |
[20:01] | Volunteers? | 志愿者 |
[20:02] | Oh, immunization. | 疫苗 |
[20:03] | We help the sick. | 我们帮助病人 |
[20:04] | Okay, we have money. | 听着 我们有钱 |
[20:04] | – We can… – Jordan. | -我们可以 -乔丹 |
[20:06] | Okay, but, listen, just tell her | 好吧 但是听着 就告诉她 |
[20:07] | that we’re willing to hire a guide or a car | 我们想要请个向导或者租辆车 |
[20:09] | -to get us out of… – Maybe you should stick | -带我们出这个 -也许你应该 |
[20:10] | to English. | 说英文 |
[20:11] | Yes, you’re American, thank God. | 太好了 你是美国人 感谢上帝 |
[20:13] | Listen, man, sorry. | 听着 伙计 抱歉 |
[20:15] | We’re so lost, okay? | 我们彻底迷路了 |
[20:16] | Our van just got spiked by this crazy booby-trap thing. | 我们的车刚刚被陷阱卡住了 |
[20:19] | Do you have a car or a truck, maybe? | 你有没有辆车或者卡车 |
[20:21] | We’ll pay you if you can get us to the river. | 你能带我们去河边的话我们会给钱的 |
[20:24] | Ah, shit. | 糟了 |
[20:25] | Don’t talk, do not say a word. | 不要说话 一个字也别说 |
[20:27] | No sudden movements. | 别乱动 |
[20:29] | Come inside now, now. | 快进来 快呀 |
[20:31] | You speak English. | 你会说英语 |
[20:44] | Okay, okay, boys, let’s take it easy. | 好吧好吧 兄弟们 别激动 |
[20:46] | You shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[20:47] | You’re not one of us! | 你不是我们这儿的人 |
[20:50] | Where you guys from? | 你们从哪儿来的 |
[20:52] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[20:58] | We came from that direction. | 我们从那个方向来的 |
[20:59] | About five hours walk. | 步行了大概5个小时 |
[21:00] | Angie, Angie, show him. | 安吉 安吉 给他看 |
[21:06] | You leave now! | 你们现在就离开 |
[21:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:12] | You’re all gone | 你们都要走 |
[21:15] | or I’ll kill you! | 不然我杀了你们 |
[21:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:39] | Navigation is completed. | 导航完成 |
[21:42] | Collate the data, send it back stateside for review. | 整理数据 传回国内审查 |
[21:45] | -Major. – Load the objective, | -少校 -上传目标 |
[21:47] | and don’t let that fat fuck get under your skin. | 别让那个死胖子惹毛你 |
[21:53] | New objective, load it. | 新目标 上传这个 |
[21:55] | Cowboy. | 牛仔 |
[21:55] | I write the code objectives here. | 我这儿写了目标代码 |
[21:56] | This isn’t mine, where did this come from? | 这不是我的 这个从哪儿来的 |
[21:59] | Your boss, so load it. | 你老板的 上传就是了 |
[22:00] | Hold the fuck on! | 你他妈等等 |
[22:02] | All right, I wanna read it first. | 我要先看看 |
[22:04] | I’m the lead code writer here. | 我是这儿的首席程序员 |
[22:05] | There could be bugs in it that could drop them all. | 里面有bug的话 可能一切都完了 |
[22:07] | I just wanna check it out first. | 我就想先检查一下 |
[22:10] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[22:13] | It’s not my code. | 这不是我的代码 |
[22:14] | You’re not listening, dude. | 你根本没在听 老兄 |
[22:15] | All right, it could take weeks to write code objectives. | 写一个目标代码可能要花上几周的时间 |
[22:20] | Major, the techs wanna check the code. | 少校 技术人员想要检查代码 |
[22:24] | Foster, is the code solid? | 佛斯特 代码可靠吗 |
[22:28] | Let Kroger check it. | 让克罗格检查 |
[22:28] | Should take him about 15 minutes. | 应该会花上他15分钟的时间 |
[22:31] | Fielding, please route me through | 菲尔丁 麻烦帮我接上 |
[22:32] | – the sandbox emulator, please. – Got it. | -沙盒模拟器 谢谢 -收到 |
[22:36] | That a boy. | 这才像话 |
[22:39] | Hey, Four’s coming online. | 嘿 4号连上了 |
[22:42] | Damage report? | 有损坏报告吗 |
[22:43] | Looks okay, just the comm module | 看起来没事 只是通讯模块 |
[22:44] | isn’t responding properly. | 反应不正常 |
[22:46] | Okay, so there’s eight code breaks | 好了 所以这个代码里 |
[22:48] | in this objective. | 有8个漏洞 |
[22:50] | Probably won’t when I start digging. | 我修复好就可以了 |
[22:52] | How long? | 要多久 |
[22:53] | 10, 12 hours. | 10到12个小时 |
[22:55] | Faster. | 快点 |
[22:56] | I need to crash a minute, man. | 我需要休息一下 大哥 |
[22:58] | I’m still lagging after that flight. | 下飞机后我还没缓过来 |
[23:02] | You fix it now, you sleep later. | 解决完这个 你才能睡觉 |
[23:05] | You copy that? | 明白了吗 |
[23:14] | Thank you so much for letting us into your home. | 太谢谢你了 让我们进到你家里 |
[23:18] | We promise to be out of your hair | 我们保证明天一早 |
[23:20] | first thing in the morning. | 就离开这里 |
[23:22] | It’s okay, I have some food to share. | 没关系的 我有吃的 可以分给你们 |
[23:44] | Wanna see something cool? | 想看点有意思的吗 |
[23:46] | So what special forces were you with? | 所以你以前是哪个特种部队的 |
[23:49] | The tattoo. | 那个纹身 |
[23:53] | This guy’s a Navy SEAL. | 这家伙是海豹突击队的 |
[23:57] | Maybe the tattoo’s fake. | 也许纹身是假的 |
[24:00] | I think this guy’s full of shit. | 我觉得这个家伙就是胡说八道 |
[24:03] | Maybe if you would’ve kept your mouth shut, | 如果你能把嘴闭上 |
[24:05] | like I told you, that would’ve gone just fine. | 像我之前告诉你的那样 那就相安无事 |
[24:08] | Yeah, well, I think a real Navy seal, | 好吧 我认为一名真正的海豹突击队员 |
[24:11] | a real SEAl, could’ve handled that situation. | 本可以处理刚才那个情形 |
[24:14] | – Okay. – Stop! | -别打 -住手 |
[24:16] | I’ve had enough for one day. | 这一天我已经受够了 |
[24:19] | We all have. | 我们都受够了 |
[24:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[24:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:27] | Come on, dude. | 振作点 兄弟 |
[24:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:40] | Objective’s solid. | 目标确定 |
[24:44] | More importantly, where are my energy sticks? | 但更重要的事情是我香烟去哪了 |
[24:49] | Are we live? | 我们还在线吗 |
[25:02] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:03] | New testing parameters. | 新的测试参数 |
[25:05] | Definitely didn’t look like a simulation. | 看起来绝对不像模拟的 |
[25:08] | There’s some questionable code in there. | 里面有一些可疑的代码 |
[25:14] | Whoa! | 哇喔 |
[25:16] | Team will recon first. | 机器人首先去侦察 |
[25:18] | The orders to secure and take over | 然后上层将会传达保护和接管 |
[25:20] | the site will come from above. | 该地区的命令 |
[25:26] | Leap, Leap. | 利普 利普 |
[25:38] | You’re up early. | 你起得好早 |
[25:40] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得怎么样 |
[25:41] | I didn’t sleep at all. | 我根本没睡 |
[25:42] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[25:44] | Grab your gear, let’s go. | 带上行李 走吧 |
[25:47] | Where’s Leap, is he gone? | 利普在哪 他不见了吗 |
[25:48] | He should be back soon, I hope. | 我觉得他过会儿应该会回来 |
[25:53] | All right, guys, we stay. | 好吧 大家都呆在这 |
[25:55] | Leap knows these trails better than anybody, okay? | 利普比任何人都熟悉这些小路 明白吗 |
[25:57] | It’ll save us from getting a leg blown off. | 有他带路我们就不会乱走一通 |
[25:58] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[26:00] | I’m actually surprised you guys made it in here alive. | 实际上我很惊讶你们在这里还能活着 |
[26:11] | Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang! | 砰砰砰 砰砰砰 |
[26:13] | Bang, bang, bang, bang! | 砰砰 砰砰 |
[28:47] | You leave now! | 立刻离开 |
[28:52] | We’re supposed to meet a boat here | 在这里我们应该会遇到一条船 |
[28:53] | to take us down the Song-Ma. | 载着我们去宋马 |
[28:55] | Think you can get us there? | 你可以带我们到达那里吗 |
[28:56] | No, I’m gonna take you guys back to your van. | 不能 我只能带你们回到你们的车上 |
[28:58] | Why, landmines? | 为什么 有地雷吗 |
[29:00] | Well, the boys outside, they have plantations | 外面那些男人的毒品种植地 |
[29:02] | in between here and your boat. | 就在这里和船之间 |
[29:03] | You leave now or you die here! | 要么立刻离开 要么死在这里 |
[29:07] | We need Leap to help guide us outta here. | 我们需要利普帮忙引路才能出去 |
[29:08] | He knows this area better than me. | 他比我更熟悉这块区域 |
[29:11] | Leap! | 利普 |
[29:12] | What about an airport? | 坐飞机怎么样 |
[29:13] | I saw a plane dropping gear or something yesterday. | 昨天我看到一辆飞机掉了齿轮还是什么的 |
[29:45] | You leave now! | 立刻离开 |
[29:46] | The boy will take you to the track. | 这个男孩会带着你们走那条道 |
[29:52] | The bots have scanned 12 males, armed, | 机器人扫描到十二个带武器的男人 |
[29:55] | five unarmed males, 14 unarmed females, | 四个男人和十四个女人没带武器 |
[29:57] | eight children, all locals. | 八个小孩 都是当地人 |
[29:59] | Activate the team. | 启动机器人 |
[30:00] | I think we need to reconsider this. | 我认为我们需要再考虑一下 |
[30:05] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[30:10] | Seriously, dude? | 你干什么 老兄 |
[30:44] | We gotta get outta here. | 我们得离开这 |
[30:45] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[30:46] | Yeah, where? | 对呀 去哪里 |
[30:47] | They’re shooting all around us! | 他们正在我们四周开枪杀人 |
[30:48] | We go outside, we’re dead. | 我们一出去就得死 |
[30:49] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[30:56] | How many? | 有多少人 |
[30:57] | Three. | 三个 |
[30:59] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[31:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:17] | What are they? | 他们是什么东西 |
[31:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:35] | Who are they? | 他们到底是谁 |
[31:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:47] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, Fielding, never touch. | 菲尔丁 别碰开关 |
[31:51] | No, come back inside! | 别过去 快回到房子里 |
[31:57] | – What are you doing? – That’s not a heroin runner, | -你在干什么 -那个女人不是毒贩 |
[31:58] | that’s a grieving wife and probably a mother. | 她只是一个伤心的妻子或者母亲 |
[32:00] | She’s a witness! | 她是个目击者 |
[32:01] | Protecting her home and family! | 她是在保护她的家庭 |
[32:01] | You choosing not to follow orders? | 你要违抗命令吗 |
[32:03] | Fuck this, Boller! | 操你的 博勒 |
[32:07] | Get back online. | 重新连接 |
[32:14] | It’s done. | 启动了 |
[32:23] | Do you have a problem following orders, Fielding? | 菲尔丁 你不想遵从命令是吗 |
[32:26] | No. | 不是 |
[32:30] | Just wasn’t ready for this. | 只是没想到有这种命令 |
[32:48] | Okay, got to get inside. | 我们得到房子里 |
[33:20] | Let’s get you guys the hell outta here. | 我们带着你们一起离开这里 |
[33:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:43] | Okay? | 还好吗 |
[33:56] | Gotta help her. | 我们得帮帮她 |
[33:58] | Yeah, I’ll go, I’ll go. | 好的 我去 我去 |
[34:02] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你要去做什么 |
[34:04] | If you go out there, you’re dead. | 你要是出去了就会死的 |
[34:06] | Please, don’t go. | 拜托 别走 |
[34:08] | Be quiet, be quiet. | 安静 安静 |
[34:26] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[34:28] | Stay low, stay low, follow me! | 蹲下 都蹲下 跟着我走 |
[34:31] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:56] | Dez, get up, get up, get up! | 迪兹 起来 快起来 |
[35:10] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[35:12] | Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[35:14] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[35:30] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[35:31] | Over here! | 我在这 |
[35:35] | Who the hell is that? | 那个人是谁 |
[35:36] | Abort. Stop the team. | 暂停 关掉机器人 |
[35:40] | We’re recording this? | 我们正录着这一幕吗 |
[35:40] | – Yes. – Rewind. | -是的 -倒回去 |
[35:43] | There! | 就这里 |
[35:44] | Zoom up. | 放大 |
[35:46] | Major, are you seeing this? | 长官 你看到他了吗 |
[35:48] | Hold tight, hold tight. | 放近点 再放近点 |
[35:51] | Who the fuck is this guy? | 这男的到底是谁 |
[36:04] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[36:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:34] | It’s Mason. | 是梅森 |
[36:37] | He wants us to run to him. | 他要我们跑到他那里 |
[36:38] | Come on, no, stay here. | 别去 留下来 |
[36:40] | Stay low, stay low. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[36:42] | Stay, stay. | 留下 别走 |
[36:46] | There’s more of them. | 还有更多的人 |
[36:47] | Major, we have six more. | 长官 我们还看到六个人 |
[37:00] | You said it was a clean site. | 你说过这地方没有其他人 |
[37:03] | Obviously not. | 显然不是 |
[37:04] | These people have seen everything. | 这些人已经看到所有事情了 |
[37:07] | Boller, take them all down. | 博勒 把他们都杀了 |
[37:09] | No witnesses. | 别留活口 |
[37:10] | Confirmed. | 收到 |
[37:11] | Turn the team back on, no witnesses. | 重新启动机器人 别留活口 |
[37:13] | These aren’t drug runners! | 这些人不是毒贩 |
[37:14] | Those are tourists or something! | 他们只是游客或者其他什么人 |
[37:16] | Or dug traffickers, I said turn it back on! | 或者非法买卖毒品的 我说了启动它 |
[37:21] | It’s either us or them. | 在我们活和他们活之间选 |
[37:23] | I vote us. | 我选我们 |
[37:27] | Keala, come on, Keala! | 快点出来 喀拉拉 |
[37:31] | Get that guy, turn them around, eliminate the witnesses! | 抓那个男的 接着让它们转身去杀目击者 |
[37:34] | Can’t! | 做不到 |
[37:35] | The team’s priority is to eliminate the highest threat. | 机器人首要任务是消灭最大的威胁 |
[37:36] | And that dude shooting is the highest threat. | 那个开枪的男的就是最大的威胁 |
[37:38] | Can we change the objectives? | 我们能改变目标吗 |
[37:39] | No, we only have face scans of the big guy | 不能 我们只有这位大兄弟的面部识别 |
[37:41] | no one else’s. | 没有其他人的 |
[37:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[37:42] | We need face scans of everyone! | 我们需要每个人的面部识别数据 |
[37:44] | Otherwise, we code to allow them | 否则我们只能用代码让它们 |
[37:46] | to shoot anything and anyone. | 射击任何东西以及任何人 |
[37:48] | We do that. | 那就这么做 |
[37:49] | We can’t do this! | 我们不能这么做 |
[37:49] | – She’s right… – Do it! | -她说得对 -别废话 |
[38:33] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[38:34] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[38:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:36] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[38:37] | Fuck, I couldn’t fucking save them! | 他妈的 我救不了他们 |
[38:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:40] | Goddamn it, come on. | 真该死 我们快点走 |
[38:41] | This guy isn’t a tourist, Major. | 这个男的不是游客 长官 |
[38:43] | Do we have an ID on him yet? | 我们还没有他的身份信息吗 |
[38:45] | Sending you a packet. | 数据发给你 |
[38:48] | A seal. | 海豹突击队员 |
[38:50] | Is he a deserter or one of us? | 他是逃兵还是我们自己人 |
[38:52] | I’ll make a call. | 我先打个电话 |
[38:58] | Special forces, huh? | 特种部队 什么事 |
[39:00] | If this guy is a deserter, | 如果这个男的是逃兵 |
[39:01] | it could be the ultimate field test. | 这也许就是他最后一次实战了 |
[39:04] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 是的 我也是这么想的 |
[39:10] | Mason is priority number one. | 把梅森列为首要攻击目标 |
[39:12] | Terminate all witnesses. | 消灭所有目击者 |
[39:14] | Mason is top priority target number one. | 梅森是首要攻击目标 |
[39:18] | And terminate the group that’s with him. | 然后消灭掉和他在一起的所有人 |
[39:20] | Make it happen. | 一定要做到 |
[39:24] | 30 seconds. | 给我三十秒 |
[39:35] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[39:40] | Come on. | 快走 |
[39:55] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里 |
[39:55] | We’re here. | 我们在这 |
[40:01] | We lost Bao and the girls. | 我们和包还有其他女孩走散了 |
[40:02] | Have you seen them? | 你们看到他们了吗 |
[40:03] | No. | 没有 |
[40:04] | Did you see my son? | 你们看到我儿子了吗 |
[40:05] | He went too fast. | 他跑得太快 |
[40:06] | He took off into the trees. | 躲进森林里了 |
[40:08] | Hey, Keala, Keala, Leap is fine, I promise, okay? | 喀拉拉 我保证利普没事 好吗 |
[40:13] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[40:14] | We’ll find him, okay? | 我们会找到他的 好吗 |
[40:15] | You need to lead us outta here. | 你需要带我们走出这里 |
[40:17] | You know the way, okay? | 你知道路线 对吗 |
[40:18] | Let’s go, we gotta go now. | 我们现在得马上走 |
[40:20] | Let’s go, I’ll stay behind | 你们先走 我垫后 |
[40:21] | and keep an eye out, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[40:23] | Go, go, go. | 走 快走 |
[42:26] | Someone’s gonna live to tell what happened. | 有人活着的话就会说出这里发生的事情 |
[42:29] | And what’d they see? | 是说他们看到了什么吗 |
[42:30] | Four men wearing armor? | 四个穿着盔甲的男人吗 |
[42:32] | We were here for surveillance field testing | 我们到这里是为了监视现场测验 |
[42:34] | not killing! | 而不是杀人 |
[42:38] | You highly paid geniuses are building | 难道不是你们这些拿着高薪的天才 |
[42:40] | weapons of war, no? | 发明的战争武器吗 |
[42:44] | And yet when those weapons are actually used, | 可当这些武器被使用时 |
[42:46] | you throw your fucking hands up all righteous, | 你们举起他妈的正义之手 |
[42:48] | like you have no idea what’s going on. | 就好像你根本不知道发生了什么 |
[42:50] | But you do. | 但是你们都知道 |
[42:53] | You knew exactly what you were building | 你们很清楚你们在建造什么 |
[42:54] | the second you took this job. | 从你们接手这份工作那一刻起 |
[42:56] | So, before you fucking judge me, | 所以 在他妈的评判我之前 |
[42:59] | remember, everyone involved with these things, | 记住 所有参与这件事的人 |
[43:03] | everyone all the way down to the guy | 所有人 包括那个 |
[43:04] | who drops off the donuts, is accountable. | 空投机器人的人 都要为此负责 |
[43:12] | And you three are at the top of that line. | 你们三个排在最前面 |
[43:21] | Yes, Major? | 什么事 少校 |
[43:26] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[43:27] | BR2 just shot one. | BR2刚刚射中了一个 |
[43:28] | Oh my God. No. | 天啊 不要 |
[43:32] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 |
[43:39] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[43:50] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[43:55] | Hurry it up. | 快点 |
[44:03] | Stop, please. | 求求你住手 |
[44:05] | What the fuck’s it doing? | 它他妈的在干什么 |
[44:08] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[44:19] | Here she is, she’s a doctor. | 找到了 她是个医生 |
[44:22] | They’re all doctors. | 他们都是医生 |
[44:23] | They’re here on a good cause mission. | 他们来这里是做慈善任务的 |
[44:26] | She’s not a drug runner, | 她不是毒贩 |
[44:27] | she’s a. | 她是个 |
[44:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:33] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[44:36] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[44:38] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[44:40] | If this mission goes fucking south, we’re all dead. | 如果任务失败 我们都得死 |
[44:43] | – Seriously? – We’re all dead. | -认真的吗 -我们都得死 |
[44:44] | Come on, man, okay? | 别这样 好吗 |
[44:45] | You’re scaring her, you’re scaring me. | 你吓到她了 你吓到我了 |
[44:48] | I’m scared. | 我也很害怕 |
[44:49] | Hey, hey, we are the brains trust behind this. | 我们是幕后智囊团 |
[44:51] | They need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[44:53] | Everyone’s expendable, big boy, | 每个人都是可以牺牲的 大男孩 |
[44:56] | even you three geniuses. | 哪怕是你们三个天才 |
[45:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[45:28] | Wendy and Angie and Bao are still out there somewhere. | 温蒂和安吉和包还在外面的某个地方 |
[45:32] | We gotta find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[45:33] | No, man, they’re dead. | 不 他们已经死了 |
[45:34] | Don’t say that! | 别这么说 |
[45:36] | We haven’t heard gunshots in a while. | 我们有一阵子没听到枪声了 |
[45:37] | Maybe they’re just right behind us. | 也许他们就在我们后面 |
[45:39] | -Angie, Wendy! -Hey, shh! | -安吉 温蒂 -闭嘴 |
[45:41] | Shh, hey! | 别出声 |
[45:43] | We can make it out of here, okay, if you keep quiet. | 如果你保持安静 我们才能逃出去 |
[45:47] | The greater distance we put between us and these things, | 我们离这些东西越远 |
[45:50] | the better chances we have. | 我们的机会就越大 |
[45:52] | Mason, | 梅森 |
[45:54] | your hand. | 你的手 |
[45:56] | We gotta fix this. | 我们得帮你包扎一下 |
[46:07] | BR2’s got a lock on something. | 2号锁定了什么东西 |
[46:39] | That’s Bao! | 是包 |
[46:41] | Hey, hey, hold on! | 嘿 等等 |
[46:43] | You go out there, we’re all dead. | 你从这出去 我们就都死定了 |
[46:45] | I gotta go, let me go. | 我得去 放开我 |
[46:47] | Stop. | 停下 |
[48:25] | It’s Four. | 是4号 |
[48:25] | Is he connected? | 他连接上了吗 |
[48:26] | Bluetooth auto-login. | 蓝牙自动登录 |
[48:28] | How’s he doing that? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[48:29] | Welcome to the future, man, it’s automatic. | 欢迎来到未来 兄弟 这是自动的 |
[48:31] | These things can connect to almost anything. | 这些东西可以连接几乎所有东西 |
[48:33] | Four’s comm module isn’t pinging us. | 4号的通讯模块没有回应 |
[48:34] | It’s either screwed or fallen out during the crash. | 要么是坏了 要么是坠机时掉落了 |
[48:41] | What the hell? | 这什么鬼 |
[48:43] | Stopping all the commands. | 停止所有指令 |
[48:45] | Here, I’ll send it a bug. | 好 我给它发一个错误程序 |
[48:48] | This will knock it on its ass. | 让它关闭 |
[48:50] | What the? | 搞什么 |
[48:52] | Do you think it’s talking to us? | 你觉得它是在跟我们说话吗 |
[48:53] | Is the link being hacked? | 我们的连接被黑了吗 |
[48:55] | No. | 不可能 |
[48:56] | What if the cap on the AI was fried during the fall? | 如果人工智能的开关在坠落时烧坏了呢 |
[48:58] | And? | 然后呢 |
[49:01] | Run Four’s system’s files. | 查一下4号的系统文件 |
[49:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[49:07] | Someone needs to start talking to me. | 有人能跟我说话吗 |
[49:09] | He’s downloading our files. | 他在下载我们的文件 |
[49:10] | Well, stop it! | 那就让他停下 |
[49:11] | Denied! | 失败了 |
[49:12] | It’s trying to figure out what it is. | 它想弄清楚这是什么 |
[49:13] | Is this a problem? | 这是个问题吗 |
[49:15] | It should already have this detail. | 它应该已经有这些细节了 |
[49:16] | I think it’s just trying to reboot itself. | 我觉得它只是想重启自己 |
[49:18] | Download complete. | 下载完成 |
[49:19] | Terminate BR4 before we lose the advantage. | 终止BR4 在我们失去优势之前 |
[49:22] | – Now. – Yes, sir. | -现在 -好的 长官 |
[49:23] | We’re working on it right now. | 我们正在想办法 |
[49:24] | The data that I’m getting from it makes no sense. | 我获取的数据根本说不通 |
[49:26] | Who can send that self-destruct code? | 有人能发送自毁代码吗 |
[49:33] | He stopped it. | 他阻止了 |
[49:34] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[49:34] | He’s becoming self-aware. | 他开始有自我意识了 |
[49:36] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[49:37] | What’s with the 30 second countdown? | 那个三十秒倒计时是怎么回事 |
[49:38] | It’s a fusion device, a three chemical mix. | 这是个聚变装置 三种化学混合物 |
[49:40] | It takes 20 to 30 seconds to combine | 它需要20到30秒的时间来混合 |
[49:42] | before it can detonate. | 才能引爆 |
[49:43] | Burns at 100,000 degrees, | 爆炸温度会达到十万度 |
[49:44] | and a blast radius of over 200 yards. | 爆炸半径超过两百码 |
[49:45] | I’m not sure blowing it up where it’s located | 我不确定在那个地方炸掉它 |
[49:47] | is a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[49:48] | Look what it’s standing next to. | 你看它站在什么旁边 |
[49:49] | The link. | 连接器 |
[49:50] | You blow Four, you lose the others. | 你炸掉4号 就失去了其他所有人 |
[49:51] | Shit! | 该死 |
[49:53] | Okay, is Four dangerous? | 好吧 4号很危险吗 |
[49:55] | No, not in its current state. | 不 目前还不是 |
[49:58] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[49:59] | – What now? – Okay. | -又怎么了 -好吧 |
[50:00] | It’s loading itself to our servers. | 它正在加载到我们的服务器上 |
[50:01] | Now it’s dangerous. | 现在它很危险了 |
[50:02] | Cutting the connection. | 切断连接 |
[50:03] | I want that link terminated now! | 马上摧毁连接 |
[50:04] | We’ll lose the others. | 我们会失去其他人的 |
[50:05] | He’s loading fast. | 他加载得很快 |
[50:06] | I said terminate! | 我说了终止它 |
[50:08] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[50:11] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[50:19] | Nice work, cowboy. | 干得漂亮 牛仔 |
[50:21] | How much of it loaded up? | 它加载了多少 |
[50:22] | About 90% before you got all excited. | 在你兴奋之前 大概90% |
[50:25] | How long before you get it back up and running? | 还要多久才能恢复运转 |
[50:27] | Depends on how much damage you did. | 这取决于你造成了多大的伤害 |
[50:31] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[50:35] | Fuck, shit! | 操 该死 |
[50:37] | Fuck! | 操 |
[50:57] | I got Foster on the line, put us on speaker. | 佛斯特在线上 打开免提 |
[51:03] | We cannot let BR4 find a way to connect, gentlemen. | 我们不能让4号找到连接的方法 先生们 |
[51:06] | Now, where did it upload its data to? | 它把数据上传到哪里了 |
[51:08] | All the cables were just pulled out. | 所有电缆都被拔掉了 |
[51:09] | We have no idea just yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[51:11] | Make it a priority, find out. | 优先处理这个问题 查清楚 |
[51:13] | He’s learning really fast, sir. | 他学习得很快 长官 |
[51:15] | I think his AI is uncapped. | 我觉得他的人工智能被打开了 |
[51:23] | Keep an eye on it. | 盯着点 |
[51:25] | We can monitor Four through the BFA feeds | 我们可以通过BFA的信号来监控4号 |
[51:27] | if the others are close enough. | 如果其他人离得够近的话 |
[51:28] | Okay, so how are you gonna bring it under control? | 好吧 那你们打算怎么控制局面 |
[51:31] | We have to take it down somehow. | 我们得想办法把它打倒 |
[51:32] | It shut down its self-destruct sequence. | 它关闭了自毁程序 |
[51:34] | What about the other BR units? | 其他的BR机器人呢 |
[51:35] | Can any of them shut down BR4? | 有人能关掉4号吗 |
[51:38] | The others can take him out. | 其他人可以干掉他 |
[51:40] | I can write a new objective. | 我可以写一个新的程序 |
[51:42] | BR1 can still hunt the others | 1号仍然可以猎杀其他人 |
[51:43] | while Two and Three are tasked with capturing BR4. | 2号和3号负责抓捕BR4号 |
[51:48] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[51:49] | On it. | 这就去 |
[53:40] | It was a mine. | 那是个地雷 |
[53:41] | – What if that was Angie? – Or Mason? | -如果那是安吉呢 -或者梅森 |
[54:02] | – Oh, fuck! – Let’s go. | -操 -我们走 |
[54:04] | Let’s go now, hurry, come on, let’s go, now. | 现在就走 快点 我们走 |
[54:05] | Come on, Keala, come on. | 快点 喀拉拉 快点 |
[54:07] | Let’s go, hurry, hurry. | 我们走 快 快 |
[54:08] | Everybody follow Keala, okay? | 所有人都跟着喀拉拉 好吗 |
[54:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[54:24] | What is that smell? | 这味道是什么 |
[54:26] | It’s ammonia. | 是氨气 |
[54:28] | They mix it with the opium as they boil it down. | 他们把它和鸦片混合浓缩在一起 |
[54:37] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[54:41] | Leap, Leap! | 利普 利普 |
[54:43] | Wendy, Wendy! | 温蒂 温蒂 |
[54:44] | Wendy! Oh, God! | -温蒂 -天哪 |
[54:47] | Leap, Leap! | 利普 利普 |
[54:50] | I thought you were all dead. | 我以为你们都死了 |
[55:02] | Where’s Angie? | 安吉呢 |
[55:03] | We haven’t seen her. | 我们没看见她 |
[55:05] | And Bao? | 包呢 |
[55:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[55:59] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[56:12] | The kid has the module! | 那孩子拿到模块了 |
[56:13] | I’m guessing that’s Number Four’s. | 我猜那是4号的 |
[56:15] | Shit! | 该死 |
[56:23] | No! | 不 |
[56:30] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[56:31] | Yeah, you’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[56:34] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[57:44] | Start priming the self-destruct. | 启动自毁程序 |
[57:47] | Blow it, blow it, come on! | 炸了它 炸了它 快点 |
[57:49] | – 30 seconds. – Fuck! | -还要三十秒 -操 |
[57:50] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[58:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[58:13] | Detonation confirmed. | 爆炸已确认 |
[58:14] | How do we know we got everyone? | 我们怎么知道其他人都还活着 |
[58:15] | It should’ve wiped out everything within 200 yards. | 它应该摧毁了两百码范围内的一切 |
[58:17] | Until I see bodies, no one is dead. | 在我看到尸体之前 什么都不算 |
[59:09] | Leap. | 利普 |
[59:19] | Keala, Keala. | 喀拉拉 喀拉拉 |
[59:21] | Hey, hey, let me see, let me see, let me see. | 嘿 让我看看 |
[59:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[59:32] | Keala needs help! | 喀拉拉需要帮助 |
[59:34] | I got it, got it, got it. | 我来 我来 |
[59:36] | Hey, hey, stay with me. | 嘿 坚持住 |
[59:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[59:47] | Move your hand, move your hand. | 移一下你的手 移一下你的手 |
[59:49] | Oh my God. | 我的天哪 |
[59:51] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[59:53] | We need to move her on her side. | 我们得把她移过来 |
[59:54] | Come on, Mason, help me. | 撑住 梅森 帮帮我 |
[59:56] | Move her on her side. | 把她移过来 |
[59:59] | Need to position her here. | 需要把她固定在这里 |
[1:00:00] | Okay, put pressure on the back. | 在背部施加压力 |
[1:00:01] | Okay, come on, put your hand here, okay. | 好的 坚持住 把你的手放这 好吗 |
[1:00:04] | The bullet’s gone through. | 子弹已经穿透了 |
[1:00:05] | We don’t have a lot of equipment for a wound like this. | 我们没有足够的设备来治疗这样的伤口 |
[1:00:09] | We’re gonna try and stop the bleeding, but, uh. | 我们会试着止血 但是 呃 |
[1:00:12] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[1:00:15] | It’s not looking good. | 看起来不妙 |
[1:00:20] | Keala, we’re gonna try to get you outta here, okay? | 喀拉拉 我们会设法把你弄出去 好吗 |
[1:00:22] | Put your hand here. | 把你的手放在这儿 |
[1:00:25] | Dez, Dez. | 迪兹 迪兹 |
[1:00:27] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[1:00:28] | Dez! | 迪兹 |
[1:00:37] | Leap! | 利普 |
[1:00:47] | Your father was a brave man. | 你父亲是个勇敢的人 |
[1:01:06] | I respect any man | 我尊重 |
[1:01:08] | who would die protecting his family. | 为保护家人而死的人 |
[1:01:10] | He was fighting for you and your mom, okay? | 他是为你和你妈妈而战的 好吗 |
[1:01:14] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[1:01:15] | I made the metal man angry. | 我让那些金属人生气了 |
[1:01:19] | I stole this. | 我偷了这个 |
[1:01:26] | Leap, Leap, look at me. | 利普 利普 看着我 |
[1:01:29] | This is not because of you, okay? | 这不是因为你 好吗 |
[1:01:31] | Some men sent these metal men here to attack our village. | 有些人派这群金属人来攻击我们的村庄 |
[1:01:35] | It’s not because of anything | 这不是因为 |
[1:01:36] | that you did or because of this. | 你做了什么事情或者是因为这个东西 |
[1:01:46] | Let’s go on one, two, three. | 我们起来 一 二 三 |
[1:02:00] | Keala, can you walk? | 喀拉拉 你能走路吗 |
[1:02:03] | Yes, slowly. | 可以的 慢一点 |
[1:02:05] | I can help her. Leap, Leap. | 我能帮她 利普 利普 |
[1:02:06] | Leap. | 利普 |
[1:02:22] | Leap! | 利普 |
[1:02:42] | Leap. | 利普 |
[1:02:44] | Leap, listen. | 利普 听着 |
[1:02:46] | We gotta get your mother outta here now, okay? | 我们得马上带你妈妈离开这里 好吗 |
[1:02:49] | We need you, you’re the only one who knows the way. | 我们需要你 你是唯一知道路的人 |
[1:02:52] | I need your help, okay? | 我需要你的帮助 好吗 |
[1:03:08] | Leap, Leap. | 利普 利普 |
[1:03:35] | Go. | 说吧 |
[1:03:36] | Major, this has gone south. | 少校 情况不妙 |
[1:03:37] | We have to start making some decisions. | 我们必须得做一些决定 |
[1:03:39] | We have a robot wondering the jungle | 我们有一个机器人在丛林里游荡 |
[1:03:40] | looking for the fucking Internet. | 在找他妈的互联网 |
[1:03:42] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[1:03:45] | American citizens, who can still be alive, | 那些还能活着的美国公民 |
[1:03:47] | who quite possibly have both physical and video evidence. | 很可能有实物和录像证据 |
[1:03:51] | I don’t have enough assets in the field | 我在这方面没有足够的能力 |
[1:03:52] | to solve both problems. | 去一下解决两个问题 |
[1:03:55] | I recommend you call in drone support, | 我建议你呼叫无人机支援 |
[1:03:57] | we wipe this area clean. | 我们把这个地方清理干净 |
[1:03:59] | Listen, this op is off the grid. | 听着 这次行动已经出格了 |
[1:04:02] | If I start making calls for drone support, | 如果我呼叫无人机支援 |
[1:04:04] | we’re gonna have a lot bigger problems to deal with. | 我们会有很多而且更严重的问题要处理 |
[1:04:06] | We have their positions. | 我们有他们的位置 |
[1:04:08] | I’ll call you right back. | 回头打给你 |
[1:04:10] | We tracked the BR1 to the site. | 我们追踪1号到这个地点 |
[1:04:11] | BR2 is en route. | 2号在路上 |
[1:04:12] | That kid had a module in his hand. | 那个孩子手里拿着通信模块 |
[1:04:15] | Does it have a GPS beacon? | 它有GPS信标吗 |
[1:04:16] | It does. | 有的 |
[1:04:17] | Then why haven’t we been tracking that? | 那为什么我们还没有追踪它 |
[1:04:19] | Well, we didn’t know the kid had it! | 我们不知那孩子拿着它 |
[1:04:20] | We’ve been using the GPS tracker | 我们一直在跟踪 |
[1:04:21] | built into the BR4 unit. | 内置在3号的GPS跟踪器 |
[1:04:23] | We thought that the module was still attached to the BR4 | 我们以为通信模块还附着在4号上 |
[1:04:25] | so we just never thought of that as an option. | 所以我们从来没有把它作为一个选项 |
[1:04:26] | So it just never came to mind. | 因此根本没有想过 |
[1:04:29] | Fucking amateurs. | 该死的业余爱好者 |
[1:04:35] | Look, the whole point of this exercise | 听着 这次演习的全部意义 |
[1:04:36] | was to see how reliable your assets are | 是为了看清在现实世界里 |
[1:04:39] | in a real life situation. | 你的东西有多可靠 |
[1:04:40] | Now I’ve got people on both sides of the fence | 现在我两面的人都有 |
[1:04:42] | looking in on this, and, so far, | 看看这个 到目前为止 |
[1:04:43] | all we have is an unarmed Navy Seal | 我们只有一名手无寸铁的海豹突击队员 |
[1:04:46] | beating the shit out of one of them with a sledgehammer! | 就用锤子把他们其中的一个打得屁滚尿流 |
[1:04:48] | That sledgehammer didn’t stop our asset. | 那把锤子没阻止我们的资产 |
[1:04:51] | A very large explosive booby trap did, | 而是被一个本不该出现在那的 |
[1:04:52] | set up by a highly trained Navy Seal | 训练有素的海豹突击队员 |
[1:04:54] | who shouldn’t have been there. | 所设置的大的爆炸诡雷阻止了 |
[1:04:56] | Your man killed it when he detonated | 你的人引爆的时候杀了它 |
[1:04:57] | that asset without authority. | 那个资产没有授权 |
[1:05:00] | Not to mention, your intel on the site was incorrect. | 更不用说 你在那边的情报是不正确的 |
[1:05:03] | Having seven US civilians in the zone | 有7名美国平民在那个区域 |
[1:05:05] | was not part of our test parameters. | 这不是我们测试参数的一部分 |
[1:05:07] | All right, I’ll figure out how to clean this up. | 好吧 我会想办法搞定的 |
[1:05:09] | But your people have to figure out how to control it | 但是你的人必须要想办法控制它 |
[1:05:11] | or take down BR4. | 否则就摧毁4号 |
[1:05:16] | Cocksucker. | 傻逼一个 |
[1:05:20] | How far is BR2 from reaching the camp. | 2号离营地有多远 |
[1:05:22] | 20 to 30 minutes. | 还有20到30分钟 |
[1:05:23] | Does BR3 have a lock on Four? | BR3控制着Four吗 |
[1:05:25] | There’s an intermittent signal, but getting close. | 有断断续续的信号 但是越来越近了 |
[1:05:27] | How close? | 有多近 |
[1:05:28] | BR2 is in the blast zone, | BR2在爆炸区 |
[1:05:30] | BR3 has a lock on BR4. | 3号依旧把4号作为首要目标 |
[1:05:32] | They’re close. | 他们很近了 |
[1:05:33] | Get ready to blow Three in case this doesn’t go right. | 准备好炸掉3号 万一出了什么差错的话 |
[1:05:59] | Oh, that’s a new move. | 这很新鲜 |
[1:06:01] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是什么 |
[1:06:02] | Well, they’re designed to take a beating | 它们本来被设计成挨打 |
[1:06:03] | and keep fighting, not dodge and hide like a ninja. | 和持续战斗 而不是像忍者一样闪避躲藏 |
[1:06:09] | Four’s got a bunch of new skills. | 4号有了许多新的技能 |
[1:06:32] | Major, I say we detonate BR3 to take out Four. | 少校 我们要引爆3号来干掉4号 |
[1:06:35] | Confirmed. | 批准 |
[1:06:36] | Hold up! | 等一下 |
[1:06:37] | This robot’s brain could be the key | 这个机器人的大脑可能是 |
[1:06:38] | to a whole new level of tech. | 达到一个全新技术水平的关键 |
[1:06:41] | Jantz, Kroger, see if you can hook | 詹茨 克罗格 看一下你们能不能 |
[1:06:42] | into Four with Three’s BFA | 用3号的BFA攻击4号 |
[1:06:44] | and download whatever you can. | 下载任何你能下载的东西 |
[1:06:45] | Okay, we’re linked. | 好的 我们连线了 |
[1:06:49] | We got a message from BR4. | 我们收到了来自4号的消息 |
[1:06:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:53] | Well, what does it say? | 它说了什么 |
[1:06:55] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[1:06:56] | He’s uploading himself again. | 他又在重新上传自己了 |
[1:06:57] | Cut the connection between the pair. | 切断它们的联系 |
[1:06:59] | – Done. – Four has reconnectedto Three again. | -完毕 -4号又重新连接了3号 |
[1:07:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:07:01] | Blow it up! | 炸了它 |
[1:07:02] | Major, your man does not have the authority to detonate. | 少校 你的人没有权力引爆 |
[1:07:05] | Yes, he does. | 不 他有的 |
[1:07:06] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:07:10] | BR4 is stopping BR3’s detonation code. | 4号正在停止3号的引爆代码 |
[1:07:16] | Okay, we’re good, I blocked him with a password. | 好的 没问题了 我用密码屏蔽了他 |
[1:07:18] | 10 seconds. | 10秒钟 |
[1:07:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:07:26] | Tell me that didn’t just happen. | 告诉我这不是碰巧发生的 |
[1:07:29] | It’s not supposed to happen. | 这不应该发生 |
[1:07:36] | It’s getting smarter, isn’t it? | 它变得越来越聪明了 不是吗 |
[1:07:38] | Uh huh. | 没错 |
[1:07:46] | There’s Four again, he’s uploading. | 又是4号 他在上传 |
[1:07:48] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[1:07:49] | Shut him down! | 让他停下来 |
[1:07:50] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:07:50] | Cut the link, kill it! | 切断联系 杀了它 |
[1:08:01] | Dead or alive, we need BR4’s AI data. | 无论死活 我们都需要4号的AI数据 |
[1:08:03] | It’ll put the program ahead 10 years. | 它将把这个项目推前10年 |
[1:08:05] | Yeah, well, I prefer it dead. | 好吧 我宁愿它死 |
[1:08:07] | Priority is to not let it connect again. | 优先考虑的是不要让它再次连接 |
[1:08:09] | Boller, how do we fix this? | 博勒 我们如何解决这个问题 |
[1:08:11] | I’m gonna have to go in, try to find it. | 我得进去找一下它 |
[1:08:13] | I’ll tag it with a marker, and a drone can hit it. | 我用记号笔标记它 无人机就能击中它 |
[1:08:16] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:08:17] | Hey, hear me out. | 嘿 听我说完 |
[1:08:19] | BR3 is still operational, just missing the module. | 3号仍在运行 只是没有了通信模块 |
[1:08:22] | We’ve got spare ones right here. | 我们这里有备用的 |
[1:08:26] | If we can get Three… | 如果我们能找到3号 |
[1:08:27] | Didn’t we just see Four kick its ass? | 我们刚刚不是看到4号教训了它吗 |
[1:08:28] | This is new combat programming. | 这是新的战斗程序 |
[1:08:30] | I’ve been working on it for the new BR upgrades. | 我一直在为BR的新升级而工作 |
[1:08:32] | It’s not tested, but I know it’ll work. | 它还没经过测试 但我知道它能用 |
[1:08:34] | BR3 will be 10 times faster and stronger. | 3号的速度和强度将提高10倍 |
[1:08:38] | The only problem that I see | 我知道的唯一问题是 |
[1:08:38] | is that it could run through its battery in five hours. | 它将在5小时内耗尽电池 |
[1:08:42] | We have spare batteries? | 我们有备用电池吗 |
[1:08:43] | No, but this is all the time that BR3 may need. | 没有 但3号可能就只需要这么多时间 |
[1:08:46] | If we can get BR3 to take out Four | 如果我们能让3号取代4号 |
[1:08:49] | or at least keep it occupied long enough | 或者至少让它占据足够长的时间 |
[1:08:51] | for us to laser target or use an Emp. | 让我们用激光瞄准或者是使用电磁脉冲器 |
[1:08:53] | Okay. | 可以 |
[1:08:56] | You share Four’s module information with BR2 right now. | 你现在与2号共享4号的通信模块信息 |
[1:09:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:09:19] | Ann, Ann, calm down, what’s wrong? | 安 安 冷静 怎么了 |
[1:09:24] | You’re being watched. | 你们正在被监视着 |
[1:09:26] | Stay here! | 呆着别动 |
[1:09:29] | They killed dozens of people. | 他们杀了几十个人 |
[1:09:31] | Some are American. | 一些是美国人 |
[1:09:32] | The CIA is running the show. | 中央情报局在操纵着这一切 |
[1:09:34] | Ann, you need to get the hell out of there. | 安 你得赶紧离开那里 |
[1:09:36] | I’m so, please, help me. | 我很 请帮帮我 |
[1:09:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:09:40] | Can you ping me your address or something, | 你能告诉我你的地址或别的什么吗 |
[1:09:41] | and I can try and get you out. | 我可以试着救你出来 |
[1:09:42] | Okay, I’m doing it right now. | 好的 我现在发给你 |
[1:09:47] | Not the way this is supposed to work, Fielding. | 不应该是这样的 菲尔丁 |
[1:09:50] | I’m just calling my mom. | 我只是打电话给我妈妈 |
[1:09:52] | You always tell your mother about | 你总是告诉你妈妈 |
[1:09:53] | confidential projects you’re working on? | 你正在做的机密项目吗 |
[1:09:54] | Ann, what’s going on? | 安 发生什么事了 |
[1:09:56] | Give me that phone. | 把电话给我 |
[1:09:58] | I said, give me the phone. | 我说 把电话给我 |
[1:10:03] | Ann, can you hear me? | 安 能听见我说话吗 |
[1:10:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:05] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:11:13] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:11:17] | Ann! | 安 |
[1:11:25] | Come on, girl. | 出来吧 姑娘 |
[1:11:29] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[1:11:34] | Just give me that phone. | 把电话给我 |
[1:11:39] | And we go back to the house. | 然后我们就回房子里去 |
[1:12:14] | No! | 不要 |
[1:12:18] | No! | 不要 |
[1:12:46] | Your mother died eight years ago, remember? | 你的母亲八年前死了 你记得吗 |
[1:12:50] | It’s gonna be over soon. | 很快就过去了 |
[1:12:52] | I promise, it’s gonna be over real soon. | 我保证 真的很快就过去了 |
[1:12:57] | That’s what we want, right there. | 这就是我们想要的 就在那 |
[1:13:08] | Fucking waste. | 没用的废物 |
[1:13:18] | Ann! | 安 |
[1:13:19] | Ann, what’s going on? | 安 发生什么了 |
[1:13:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:13:25] | Who the fuck is this? | 你他妈是谁 |
[1:13:27] | Put Ann on the phone! | 让安接电话 |
[1:13:34] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[1:13:45] | Bravo, echo, 75-alpha. | B组 E号 75A |
[1:13:47] | Confirmed, site compromised. | 确认 场所受到怀疑 |
[1:13:49] | Call to made number. | 打给指定号码 |
[1:13:50] | +1 555839 Plus 1-5-5-5-8-3-9. | |
[1:13:53] | Tidy it up. | 清理干净 |
[1:13:56] | I’m worried about Fielding. | 我很担心菲尔丁 |
[1:13:59] | You think she bailed on us? | 你觉得她放我们鸽子了吗 |
[1:14:01] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:14:16] | We’ve been compromised, we’re on the move. | 我们被怀疑了 我们要走了 |
[1:14:18] | Pack up your gear. | 收拾好你们的东西 |
[1:14:18] | What about the link. | 连接怎么办 |
[1:14:19] | Kill the link. | 切断连接 |
[1:14:20] | BR2 can hunt without us. | 2号没有我们也可以杀人 |
[1:14:21] | Where’s Fielding? | 菲尔丁在哪 |
[1:14:22] | I couldn’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[1:14:24] | I said pack up, we’re out of here in five! | 我说了快收拾 我们五分钟之内离开 |
[1:14:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:14:59] | Leave it. | 留下它 |
[1:15:00] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:15:17] | It had to be raining. | 肯定要下雨了 |
[1:15:19] | Come on, come on, let’s go. | 快点 快点 我们走 |
[1:15:25] | Keep moving, keep moving, let’s go! | 继续 继续 我们走 |
[1:16:00] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:16:15] | Guys, we’re moving too slow. | 伙计们 我们走的太慢了 |
[1:16:17] | These things are gonna catch up to us. | 这些东西会追上我们的 |
[1:16:19] | We gotta get on top of one of these rocks, | 我们要到这些石头的顶上 |
[1:16:21] | make it more difficult for these things to follow us. | 让那些东西难以追踪我们 |
[1:16:22] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:16:23] | You want us to climb a vine? | 你想要我们爬一株藤 |
[1:16:24] | What about Dez and Keala? | 迪兹和喀拉拉怎么办 |
[1:16:26] | There’s no way they’re making it up that. | 他们不可能做到的 |
[1:16:27] | Jordan, I need you to stay down here. | 乔丹 我需要你待在这下面 |
[1:16:28] | You need to strap these two in. | 你需要绑住他们两个 |
[1:16:30] | Girls, come up with me. | 女孩们和我一起上去 |
[1:16:32] | I’ll need your help pulling them up. | 我需要你们把他们拉上来 |
[1:16:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:16:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:16:57] | You can do it, give me your hand, come on, don’t stop. | 你能做到 给我你的手 别停 |
[1:17:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:17:15] | Jordan, put this around Keala. | 乔丹 把这个套在喀拉拉身上 |
[1:17:23] | Hey, Leap, come on up, buddy. | 嘿 利普 上来 伙计 |
[1:17:25] | We gotta help your mom up. | 我们要帮你妈妈上来 |
[1:17:41] | Okay, she’s good, pull her up. | 行了 她好了 拉她上去 |
[1:17:55] | In the shade, hurry, in the shade. | 放到树荫里 快点 放到树荫里 |
[1:18:03] | It’s okay, I got you, you’re safe now, okay? | 没事的 我接到你了 你现在很安全 |
[1:18:07] | You’re safe now. | 你现在很安全 |
[1:18:12] | Why didn’t we come here in the first place? | 为什么我们不一开始就来这 |
[1:18:15] | Seriously. | 认真的 |
[1:18:16] | Up and running as soon as we can. | 尽快跑上去 |
[1:18:26] | This place is awesome. | 这个地方太完美了 |
[1:18:28] | We set up in here. | 我们在这装配 |
[1:18:31] | All right, he’s good, pull him! | 好了 他准备好了 把他拉起来 |
[1:18:33] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:18:34] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[1:18:37] | Go! | 快点 |
[1:18:47] | How’s that looking? | 看起来怎么样 |
[1:18:49] | Yeah, we’re good. | 还行 没什么事 |
[1:18:53] | All right, we got BR2. | 行了 我们连上2号了 |
[1:18:55] | It close to BR4’s module. | 它离4号的程序块很近 |
[1:18:57] | One second. | 马上就好 |
[1:19:00] | He’s on to one of them. | 他找到了他们中的一个 |
[1:19:05] | Jordan, run! | 乔丹 跑 |
[1:19:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:19:20] | Fuck, it spotted us. | 干 它发现我们了 |
[1:19:32] | Hurry, hurry! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:20:07] | Jordan, it’s coming, run, run! | 乔丹 它来了 快跑 快跑 |
[1:20:10] | Go, run, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:20:15] | We have to help him! | 我们得去帮他 |
[1:20:16] | He’s gonna be fine, he can outrun those things. | 他会没事的 他能逃开这些怪物 |
[1:20:17] | He’s fast, okay, but we’ve gotta get to the caves. | 他很快 但是我们得到山洞里去 |
[1:20:19] | No, not without Jordan. | 不行 不能丢下乔丹 |
[1:20:20] | We are not leaving without Jordan! | 我们不能扔下乔丹自己走 |
[1:20:23] | Okay, just get away from the edge, okay? | 好吧 你们离边缘远一点好吗 |
[1:22:22] | Jordan, where are you? | 乔丹 你在哪呢 |
[1:22:57] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[1:23:15] | It’s Jordan. Jordan! | 那是乔丹 乔丹 |
[1:23:16] | Come on, hurry! Get up! | 快来 快上来 |
[1:23:19] | Jordan, hurry. Jordan, come on. | 乔丹 快点 快上来 |
[1:23:21] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:23:22] | Move, move, get out of the way. | 让开 让开 从路边让开 |
[1:23:23] | Hurry, come on. | 快点 快上来 |
[1:23:26] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:23:51] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:23:52] | This thing’s climbing. | 那个东西在爬上来 |
[1:24:07] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得动身了 |
[1:24:12] | Is the module ready for three? | 三号的通讯模块准备好了吗 |
[1:24:15] | And here’s a handheld tracker also connected | 还有一个手持的追踪器也连上了 |
[1:24:17] | to our BFA signal. | 我们的BFA信号 |
[1:24:20] | This is your EMP. | 这是你的电磁脉冲器 |
[1:24:21] | You’ll need to be close. | 你需要离得很近 |
[1:24:22] | Will it take out all three? | 这能把三个都放倒吗 |
[1:24:23] | If they’re standing together and you’re close enough, | 如果他们站在一起而且你离得足够近 |
[1:24:24] | then, yeah. | 就可以 |
[1:24:32] | All right, boys, listen up, | 好了 小子们 听好了 |
[1:24:34] | ’cause I know, as soon as I leave, | 因为我知道 我一离开 |
[1:24:35] | you’re both gonna wanna run. | 你们俩肯定想跑 |
[1:24:38] | You know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[1:24:42] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[1:24:43] | You? | 你 |
[1:24:46] | You dare hurt them. | 你胆敢伤害他们 |
[1:24:48] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[1:24:50] | But the people shooting these videos might. | 但拍这些视频的人可能会 |
[1:24:52] | Fuck you! | 操你 |
[1:24:57] | There is a drone overhead. | 头顶上一直有嗡嗡声 |
[1:24:58] | It’s been there since we got started. | 我们开始的时候就有了 |
[1:25:00] | If this op is compromised by this room, | 如果任务在这个房间里失败了 |
[1:25:03] | you both will burn here, | 你们都会被烧死在这 |
[1:25:05] | and the people in those videos, gone. | 那些视频里的人也会死 |
[1:25:10] | The bosses that are monitoring this feed | 监视这次行动的领导 |
[1:25:13] | can see everything happening in this room, | 可以看到这个房间里发生的一切 |
[1:25:16] | so be smart, don’t fuck up, | 所以聪明点 别搞砸了 |
[1:25:20] | and you get to go home upright. | 然后你们马上就能回家了 |
[1:25:22] | How does that sound? | 这听上去怎么样 |
[1:25:38] | Cocksucking piece of shit, motherfucker! | 狗娘养的狗东西 |
[1:25:44] | Fuck, fuck. | 操 操 |
[1:25:49] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:25:58] | I just sent you the numbers. | 我刚刚把号码发给你了 |
[1:26:00] | You have control. | 你可以控制了 |
[1:26:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:26:08] | Hey, I found it. | 嘿 我找到它了 |
[1:26:12] | All right, you lead the way, okay, Leap? | 好 你来领路 好吗 利普 |
[1:26:14] | Here, take this. | 来 拿上这个 |
[1:26:16] | I think we lost it. | 我觉得我们甩掉它了 |
[1:26:19] | No, it’s hunting us. | 不 它还在追捕我们 |
[1:26:22] | It’ll find our tracks eventually. | 它最终会找到我们的踪迹 |
[1:26:25] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们走吧 |
[1:26:36] | Here, here, here, here, right here. | 这这这 就在这 |
[1:27:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:05] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:27:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:27:17] | – Just try, just try. – Are you serious? | -就试一下 -你认真的吗 |
[1:27:47] | Three’s coming online. | 三号上线了 |
[1:27:49] | Connection’s solid. | 连接稳定 |
[1:27:51] | Activating the new firmware. | 激活新固件 |
[1:28:05] | Looks like Boller’s got Three’s explosive pack. | 看上去博勒拿到了三号的爆炸包 |
[1:28:16] | Catch me if you can. | 有本事就来抓我 |
[1:28:19] | It talks? | 它说话了吗 |
[1:28:20] | Upgrade. | 更新了 |
[1:28:23] | Nerds. | 神经病 |
[1:28:25] | – Mason. – Yeah? | -梅森 -怎么了 |
[1:28:26] | I need to stop. | 我需要停下来 |
[1:28:28] | I cannot go on. | 我走不动了 |
[1:28:30] | We all need to stop. | 我们都需要停下来休息 |
[1:28:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:28:43] | We can’t stay out in the open like this. | 我们不能像这样待在开阔的地方 |
[1:28:46] | I’ll go find somewhere for us to hide, okay? | 我去给我们找一个藏身的地方 好吗 |
[1:28:50] | You done good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:28:52] | Your pa would be proud. | 你的爸爸会为你骄傲的 |
[1:28:54] | – Dez, Dez, Dez? – He’s deaf. | -迪兹 迪兹 -他聋了 |
[1:28:58] | That thing shot his ears off, he’s deaf. | 那个怪物把他耳朵打掉了 他聋了 |
[1:29:03] | Dez, can you hear me, can you hear me? | 迪兹 你能听到吗 你能听到吗 |
[1:29:05] | Dez, are you okay, can you hear me? | 迪兹 你还好吗 你能听到吗 |
[1:29:19] | Jordan, what are they? | 乔丹 他们是什么 |
[1:29:23] | Why do they want to kill us? | 他们为什么想杀我们 |
[1:29:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:28] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s gonna be fine. | 嘿 没事的 都会没事的 |
[1:29:34] | Mason’s gonna save us, okay? | 梅森会来救我们的 好吗 |
[1:29:38] | And if we lose him, I’ll do my best | 如果他死了 我会尽我所能 |
[1:29:42] | to get us outta here, okay? | 把我们救出去 好吗 |
[1:29:47] | Shit, the light, kill the light, kill the light. | 操 有光 快把灯关掉 |
[1:29:54] | It’s Mason, it’s Mason! | 是梅森 是梅森 |
[1:30:21] | He can help us. | 他能帮助我们 |
[1:30:24] | No, he can’t. | 不 他不能 |
[1:30:26] | Everybody up, let’s keep moving. | 大家站起来 我们走吧 |
[1:30:40] | We rest here tonight. | 我们今晚在这休息 |
[1:30:58] | Hope that doesn’t mean I am out of time. | 希望这不意味着我快死了 |
[1:31:02] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 它不代表任何事 |
[1:31:06] | It’s just a reminder | 它只是提醒 |
[1:31:07] | that I’m not as smart as I thought I was. | 我不像我以为的那么聪明 |
[1:31:30] | I was leading a mission. | 我曾经领导过一个任务 |
[1:31:35] | I got cocky. | 我太自信了 |
[1:31:40] | My team was breaching a door. | 我的小队在破门 |
[1:31:44] | I ignored this intel, and we all got shot up, | 我忽视了情报 我们都中枪了 |
[1:31:48] | and I was the only survivor. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[1:31:58] | ‘Cause it was my responsibility, it’s my fault. | 都是我的责任 我的错 |
[1:32:09] | It’s just a reminder that I got all my friends killed. | 它只是提醒我我害死了我所有的朋友 |
[1:32:17] | You don’t have to carry the pain forever. | 你没必要永远带着这份痛苦 |
[1:32:22] | Can you turn it off for me? | 你可以为了我关掉它吗 |
[1:32:31] | I’ll miss time to be with my son. | 我会怀念和我儿子在一起的时间的 |
[1:32:36] | He’s not a man yet. | 他还不是个男人 |
[1:32:39] | He needs a man. | 他需要一个男人 |
[1:32:42] | If I go, he will have no one. | 如果我死了 他就没有亲人了 |
[1:32:45] | It’s not gonna be like that. | 不会这样的 |
[1:32:48] | You’re gonna see him grow into a man. | 你会看着他长成一个男人 |
[1:32:52] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[1:32:53] | I promise, but it’s not gonna be like that, okay? | 我保证 事情不会变成那样 好吗 |
[1:33:25] | Keala. | 喀拉拉 |
[1:33:34] | Keala. | 喀拉拉 |
[1:33:36] | Keala? | 喀拉拉 |
[1:33:40] | Keala. | 喀拉拉 |
[1:33:41] | – Keala. – Move, move. | -喀拉拉 -让让 让让 |
[1:33:47] | Keala. | 喀拉拉 |
[1:33:49] | She’s bleeding internally. | 她身体内部在出血 |
[1:33:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:33:52] | Everything we don’t have. | 我们什么都没有 |
[1:34:05] | Jordan, Jordan, look out that way. | 乔丹 乔丹 注意那边 |
[1:35:17] | Is Mason okay? | 梅森还好吗 |
[1:35:18] | It sounded like he got hit. | 听起来好像他被击中了 |
[1:35:22] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[1:35:30] | Hurry, hurry, it’s coming. | 快 快点 它来了 |
[1:35:31] | We’re going as fast as we can. | 我们尽可能的快了 |
[1:35:39] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:35:41] | Hey, you little fuck! | 嘿 你这混蛋 |
[1:36:32] | – You guys okay? – Barely. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[1:36:36] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[1:36:37] | She’s alive but she lost a lot of blood. | 她还活着但失血过多 |
[1:36:40] | We really need to get her out of here. | 我们得尽快把她带出去 |
[1:36:41] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[1:36:43] | Let’s keep moving, come on. | 我们继续走 快 |
[1:36:52] | Whoa, you gotta be shitting me! | 你这是在玩我吧 |
[1:36:54] | This thing’s stuck pretty good, | 这东西现在被困得动不了 |
[1:36:55] | but I’m not for sure how much longer. | 但我不确定它还有多久就能挣脱 |
[1:36:57] | We gotta get past it somehow. | 我们得想办法越过它 |
[1:36:59] | Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[1:37:03] | No. | 没有 |
[1:37:32] | You gotta be kidding me! | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[1:37:33] | You’re only gonna kill us! | 你这样只会杀了我们 |
[1:37:35] | All right! | 行了 |
[1:37:39] | What the hell is it, Mason? | 这到底是什么 梅森 |
[1:37:41] | Who makes these things? | 谁制造的这些东西 |
[1:37:44] | They’re military robots. | 这些都是军用机器人 |
[1:37:47] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[1:37:48] | The military’s this advanced? | 军队就这样先进 |
[1:37:51] | More than anybody would know. | 比任何人知道的都多 |
[1:37:53] | Why do they wanna kill us? | 他们为什么要杀我们 |
[1:37:54] | I think we’re just in the wrong place | 我想我们只是在错误的时间 |
[1:37:56] | at the wrong time. | 出现在错误的地点 |
[1:37:57] | But whoever’s controlling these things, | 但不管是谁在控制这些东西 |
[1:38:00] | I don’t think they want any witnesses. | 我不认为他们需要任何证据 |
[1:38:02] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续往前走 |
[1:38:10] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:38:23] | Fuck, did you see that? | 该死 你看到了吗 |
[1:38:25] | Pity the robot stepped on it. | 可惜被机器人踩到了 |
[1:38:35] | That’s pretty cool. | 厉害了 |
[1:38:42] | Yes, sir? | 怎么了 长官 |
[1:38:43] | You still with us, Jantz? | 我们还是一边的吗 詹茨 |
[1:38:45] | Openly, sir. | 开门见山吧 长官 |
[1:38:47] | I mean this whole operation is gone. | 我是说这整个行动都结束了 |
[1:38:50] | I mean, surveillance mission turned into a kill mission? | 我意思是 监视任务变成了杀戮任务 |
[1:38:54] | US citizens are under kill orders for what? | 美国公民被杀戮 |
[1:38:56] | For being in the wrong place at the wrong time? | 就因为在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[1:38:58] | You built it. | 你创造了它 |
[1:38:59] | I know that these robots are designed for this, | 我知道这些机器人就是为此而设计的 |
[1:39:01] | but I didn’t sign up to kill innocent people. | 但我签约不是为了杀害无辜的人 |
[1:39:04] | This is not a war situation. | 这不是战局 |
[1:39:06] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 冷静点 |
[1:39:07] | It’s not gone as planned but you have to finish this op. | 虽然没有按计划进行 但你必须完成任务 |
[1:39:11] | And I’ll personally see to it that you’re compensated | 我会亲自为你赔偿 |
[1:39:13] | for the toll this mission’s taking on you. | 这次任务给你造成的损失 |
[1:39:15] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[1:39:16] | I didn’t sign up for this, either. | 我也没有依此签约 |
[1:39:18] | For whoever finishes this, | 不管谁完成了这个 |
[1:39:20] | there’ll be a substantial bonus when you get stateside. | 等你到了美国 就会有一笔可观的奖金 |
[1:39:24] | Are we good? | 明白了吗 |
[1:39:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:27] | Yes, we’re good. | 我们明白了 |
[1:39:32] | You here that, Jantz? | 你听到了吗 詹茨 |
[1:39:33] | – Okay. – We just get through this. | -好 -我们只要完成这个 |
[1:39:37] | Paid up and done. | 拿了钱就了结了 |
[1:40:14] | Look after Leap for me. | 替我照顾利普 |
[1:40:17] | Look after Leap. | 照顾好利普 |
[1:42:05] | Your mom’s at peace now, bud. | 你妈妈现在安息了 伙计 |
[1:42:13] | We can’t leave Ma here. | 我们不能把妈妈留在这里 |
[1:42:18] | We’ll come back for her. | 我们会回来找她的 |
[1:42:20] | Okay, we’ll come back and get her, I promise. | 好吗 我们会回来接她的 我保证 |
[1:42:24] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[1:42:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:42:41] | Oh, oh, God, run, run! | 我天 快跑 快跑 |
[1:42:44] | You guys, come on, come on, move, move now, now, Dez. | 伙计们 快 快点 快走 迪兹 |
[1:43:05] | Shit, go! | 该死 快走 |
[1:43:07] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:43:23] | Leap, I need you to take the group outta here, okay? | 利普 我要你带领大家离开这 好吗 |
[1:43:25] | If you get free, you run, you understand? | 一旦脱身 就跑 你明白吗 |
[1:43:28] | Go now, go, go, go. | 走 快 快走 |
[1:43:33] | Jordan, stay here, stay here. | 乔丹 待在这 待在这 |
[1:43:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:43:36] | We need to lead this thing away from the others, okay? | 我们得把这东西引开 行吗 |
[1:43:38] | Good? | 明白了吗 |
[1:43:49] | Hey! | 你 |
[1:44:14] | Does this kid even know where we’re going? | 这孩子知道我们要去哪里吗 |
[1:44:15] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[1:44:16] | This is a mess. | 这简直一团糟 |
[1:44:17] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[1:44:28] | What if we climb up and over the top? | 如果我们爬上去爬到上面呢 |
[1:44:31] | What about Dez, he can’t climb! | 迪兹呢 他不能爬 |
[1:44:32] | This way, this way! | 这边 走这边 |
[1:44:34] | Come on. | 赶快 |
[1:44:35] | Guys, let’s go. | 伙计们 我们快走 |
[1:44:46] | Wendy, Tien, I’m outside, can you hear me? | 温蒂 婷 我在外面 你们能听到吗 |
[1:44:50] | Yeah, how do we get out? | 能 我们怎么出去 |
[1:44:54] | – Jordan! – I’m coming! | -乔丹 -我来了 |
[1:44:59] | Shit, it’s a dead end. | 该死的 这是条死路 |
[1:45:34] | Okay, we’re going. | 我们继续走 |
[1:45:44] | Jordan, we’re outside! | 乔丹 我们出来了 |
[1:45:46] | Stop it, Mason said we should keep running. | 别喊了 梅森让我们跑别停下来 |
[1:45:47] | No, no, what about Jordan? | 不 不 那乔丹呢 |
[1:45:49] | We can’t just leave him. | 我们不能丢下他不管 |
[1:45:50] | He’s with Mason, Tien, please, let’s go. | 他和梅森在一起 婷 求你 我们走 |
[1:45:51] | Let’s go, come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 快 走 我们走 |
[1:45:53] | Let’s go, Tien, come on. | 快走 婷 快 |
[1:46:21] | Hey. | 这 |
[1:46:24] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:47:05] | Kroger. | 克罗格 |
[1:47:06] | Update. | 更新 |
[1:47:07] | Short story, BR2’s one klick behind | 长话短说 2号在你后面一公里处 |
[1:47:09] | BR4’s module indent. | 4号模块格式化了 |
[1:47:10] | BR3’s a couple klicks behind. | 3号离这不远 |
[1:47:14] | You’re close. | 就在你附近 |
[1:47:17] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[1:47:28] | Something’s coming! | 有东西来了 |
[1:47:30] | Look, get up, get up! | 起来 起来 |
[1:47:43] | It’s Mason! | 是梅森 |
[1:47:46] | Jordan! It’s Mason. | 乔丹 那是梅森 |
[1:47:48] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[1:47:52] | Dez, you gotta get up. | 迪兹 你得起来 |
[1:47:54] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:48:15] | Shh, shh, shh, get in the bush now. | 快躲进丛林里 |
[1:48:17] | Jordan, take them, go, down, stay low. | 乔丹 带他们低身往下走 |
[1:48:19] | Get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:48:21] | All right, stay still, stay quiet, okay? | 好了 别动 安静 知道吗 |
[1:48:23] | How do these things keep finding us? | 这些东西是怎么找到我们的 |
[1:48:25] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:48:26] | Cell phones, drones. | 移动电话 无人机 |
[1:48:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:48:32] | Leap, do you have that thing you found in your bag still? | 利普 你包里找到的东西还在吗 |
[1:48:35] | Get it out. | 把它拿出来 |
[1:48:44] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[1:48:46] | All right, you guys stay here, stay quiet, okay? | 行了 你们待在这别动 安静 好吗 |
[1:48:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:49:21] | They ditched the module. | 他们丢掉了模块 |
[1:49:23] | That’s it, we lost them. | 我们跟丢了 |
[1:49:24] | No, they have to be close. | 不 他们肯定就在附近 |
[1:49:26] | The beacon was moving two minutes ago. | 两分钟前信标还在动 |
[1:49:28] | Two’s programming should make it backtrack. | 2号的程序会使它循迹调查的 |
[1:49:37] | – All right. – Stop, stop. | -没事了 -停 停下来 |
[1:49:39] | Hurry. | 搞快 |
[1:49:40] | Dez, Dez, come on. | 迪兹 迪兹 快起来 |
[1:49:42] | I got him, I got him! | 我扶着他 我扶着他 |
[1:49:42] | Jordan, go, take the girls, now! | 乔丹 走 带着她们走 快 |
[1:49:45] | – We’re not going without Dez! – Now, now, go, go, take them! | -没有迪兹我们就不走 -快 快带他们走 |
[1:49:47] | Go, Leap, run, Leap, go with the girls! | 走 利普 跑 利普 跟上她们 |
[1:49:49] | No, I stay with you! | 不 我要和你在一起 |
[1:49:50] | Leap, stay, stay. | 利普 待这 别动 |
[1:49:52] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[1:49:54] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[1:50:00] | Over here, you fuck! | 这里 你这混蛋 |
[1:50:06] | Fuck, damn it! | 操 该死 |
[1:50:10] | Come on, come on, | 快 赶快 |
[1:50:11] | – Come on, come on! – Dez, no! | -快 搞快 -迪兹 不 |
[1:50:13] | Dez, Dez! | 迪兹 迪兹 |
[1:50:16] | Dez! | 迪兹 |
[1:50:19] | Dez! | 迪兹 |
[1:50:28] | Wendy, it’s coming, we gotta go. | 温蒂 它来了 我们该走了 |
[1:50:34] | Come on! | 赶快 |
[1:50:40] | Leap, come here, come here. | 利普 来这 来这 |
[1:50:54] | Four is uploading through Two again. | 4号又通过2号在上传 |
[1:50:56] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:50:59] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[1:51:00] | Detonate them. | 引爆它们 |
[1:51:01] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[1:51:02] | All right, cut the connection, and stop the upload. | 行吧 切断连接 阻止上传 |
[1:51:04] | Four has control of Two. | 4号控制了2号 |
[1:51:06] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:51:08] | And we’re blind. | 我们看不到了 |
[1:51:09] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:51:13] | You killed the visual cable, Jantz, fuck. | 你拔掉了可视电缆 詹茨 该死 |
[1:51:15] | All right, our eyes are back. | 好了 我们能看到了 |
[1:51:19] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:51:24] | How can we get the pictures back online? | 我们怎样才能把照片放回网上 |
[1:51:26] | We cut all online connections here | 我们切断了所有的网络连接 |
[1:51:29] | so Four can’t upload. | 4号就不能上传了 |
[1:51:30] | We can see what’s going on | 我们能看到发生了什么 |
[1:51:31] | but we can’t send you a feed, it’s too risky. | 但我们不能给你提供信息 那太冒险了 |
[1:51:33] | Fuck that. | 该死 |
[1:51:34] | Get us back online the moment that you can. | 让我们尽快恢复联网 |
[1:51:36] | Yep. | 好 |
[1:51:40] | Mason, Mason, look out. | 梅森 梅森 小心 |
[1:51:42] | Mason, Mason, Mason! | 梅森 梅森 梅森 |
[1:51:45] | Mason, Mason, look. | 梅森 梅森 看 |
[1:51:47] | That’s not good. | 大事不妙 |
[1:51:48] | That’s not good, man. | 大事不妙 兄弟 |
[1:51:51] | Kroger, look at me, look at me, look. | 克罗格 看着我 看着我 |
[1:51:54] | We need to get the fuck outta here. | 我们得他妈的离开这 |
[1:51:56] | How? | 怎么走 |
[1:51:57] | All right, these fuckers have eyes | 就算有方法 这些狗娘养的 |
[1:51:59] | on our families’ houses. | 在我们家里都有眼线 |
[1:52:00] | If we leave, they die. | 要是我们走了 家人就没了 |
[1:52:03] | We die. | 我们也没了 |
[1:52:05] | So hook us back up. | 所以要等我们回去 |
[1:52:07] | Maybe we can talk our way out of this. | 我们或许还能谈谈怎么解决这事 |
[1:52:08] | We’re fucking expendable, man! | 我们是牺牲品 伙计 |
[1:52:10] | Okay, we are not getting outta here alive. | 我们不可能活着出去的 |
[1:52:12] | Get a grip, man, all right? | 冷静点 伙计 好吗 |
[1:52:14] | We are assets. | 我们有机会 |
[1:52:16] | We’re both lead designers. | 我们都是首席设计师 |
[1:52:18] | We have to, we have to have some sort of bargaining power. | 我们得 我们得有讨价还价的能力 |
[1:52:23] | Just hook us back up. | 只要等我们回去 |
[1:52:26] | Hook us back up to the States. | 等我们回国 |
[1:52:29] | Come on. | 听我的 |
[1:52:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:52:46] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[1:52:47] | Before you think about calling all the wrong people, | 在你要把那些人叫来之前 |
[1:52:49] | we still have BR3 inbound. | 3号还在控制中 |
[1:52:52] | Well, it better do what you fucking say it can do! | 它最好按你他妈的说的做 |
[1:53:05] | You have one hour before I call in a drone. | 你只有一小时 不然我就派无人机了 |
[1:53:11] | Mason, Mason, Mason, hello, hello, Mason! | 梅森 梅森 梅森 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:53:15] | Mason, come on! | 梅森 起来 |
[1:53:18] | Mason, Mason! | 梅森 梅森 |
[1:53:23] | – Leap, go, go, run. – No, I stay with you. | -利普 快跑 -不 不 我跟你在一起 |
[1:53:25] | Leap, you have to run! | 利普 别管我 |
[1:53:26] | Oh, God! | 我去 |
[1:53:27] | Oh, God, just stop it! | 快停下 |
[1:53:29] | Leap, no, stop it, God! | 利普 不要 快停下 |
[1:53:31] | Stop hurting him! | 别伤害他 |
[1:53:32] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:53:34] | Just take me, let the boy go. | 把带我走吧 放过这小孩 |
[1:53:36] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[1:53:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:53:38] | Captain Mason Cartwright, okay, Navy special forces. | 海军特种部队上校梅森·卡特赖特 |
[1:53:41] | Just stop it! | 停手吧 |
[1:53:42] | Captain Mason Cartwright, Navy special forces. | 海军特种部队上校梅森·卡特赖特 |
[1:53:45] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:53:47] | – What am I? – I don’t know. | -我是什么身份 -我不知道 |
[1:53:49] | Leave us alone. | 离我们远点 |
[1:53:57] | Four’s back online. | 4号重新上线了 |
[1:53:59] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[1:53:59] | Do we have control of it? | 我们能控制它吗 |
[1:54:01] | Yes, yes, we do. | 能 我们能 |
[1:54:04] | No, no, we don’t. | 不不 我们不能 |
[1:54:06] | – Fuck! – Four is uploading again! | -草 -四号又在上传了 |
[1:54:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:54:08] | Just terminate, terminate the connection! | 断开 断开连接 |
[1:54:10] | Motherfucker! | 混账东西 |
[1:54:13] | -Fuck, – that was close. | -我去 -差一点 |
[1:54:16] | Fuck! | 我草 |
[1:54:25] | We went black there, what is happening? | 我们这边黑屏了 你那边在搞什么 |
[1:54:27] | Jantz had to pull the cables. | 詹茨必须得把线拔了 |
[1:54:28] | We couldn’t let Four connect again. | 我们没能让四号重连 |
[1:54:29] | It almost finished uploading itself. | 马上都要完成了 |
[1:54:30] | Stop fucking whining, this is not a circus. | 别他妈的抱怨了 这里不是马戏团 |
[1:54:32] | We need to know what the hell is going on here! | 我们要知道你那边 到底怎么回事 |
[1:54:34] | We’ll be able to see once Jantz reconnects us, but… | 詹茨重连我们就能看到了 但是 |
[1:54:36] | Get us back on line and make sure Four doesn’t connect again! | 把我们这边连上 确保四号不会再连了 |
[1:54:40] | Do you understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[1:54:48] | Oh, you’ve been hit. | 你受伤了 |
[1:54:52] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[1:54:53] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:54:56] | Dez is alive! | 迪兹还活着 |
[1:54:57] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:54:59] | Wendy, get back! | 温蒂 回来 |
[1:55:00] | Wendy, stop! | 温蒂 快停下 |
[1:55:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:55:26] | Hasn’t been a good couple of days? | 这几天过的不好吗 |
[1:55:29] | No, it hasn’t. | 不 没有 |
[1:55:36] | Tell my mom I love her. | 替我告诉我妈 我爱她 |
[1:56:08] | Captain Mason Cartwright, Navy special forces. | 海军特种部队上校梅森·卡特赖特 |
[1:56:12] | What is your objective. | 你的目的是什么 |
[1:56:13] | The boy’s life! | 男孩的命 |
[1:56:14] | The boy’s life is my objective! | 保住这个男孩的命是我的目的 |
[1:56:16] | The boy’s life is my objective. | 保住这个男孩的命是我的目的 |
[1:56:19] | Yes, the boy’s life! | 对 男孩的命 |
[1:56:21] | Human life! | 人命 |
[1:56:22] | Okay, no, his life’s more important than mine! | 他的命比我宝贵 |
[1:56:24] | Let him go! | 让他走 |
[1:56:26] | Why is the child’s life important? | 为什么这个孩子的命宝贵 |
[1:56:28] | Because he’s just a kid! | 他只是个孩子 |
[1:56:30] | He hasn’t lived long enough yet! | 他还没活多久 |
[1:56:35] | Have you caused death? | 你杀过人吗 |
[1:56:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:56:40] | Yes, I have. | 我杀过人 |
[1:56:41] | So life is not important to you. | 所以生命对你来说不重要 |
[1:56:45] | I was a soldier under orders, just like you. | 我是个战士 服从命令 像你一样 |
[1:56:48] | Humans do not control me. | 人类不能控制我 |
[1:56:49] | Humans control you. | 人类能控制你 |
[1:56:51] | You terminate life under human commands. | 你在人类的控制下杀人 |
[1:56:53] | Please, please, please, I was wrong, okay? | 放过我吧 放过我吧 我错了 |
[1:56:56] | I was fucking wrong! | 我他妈的错了 |
[1:56:58] | All right, let the boy go! | 让这男孩走吧 |
[1:56:59] | I was wrong, okay, I was fucking wrong. | 我错了 我错了 我他妈的错了 |
[1:57:01] | What is life? | 生命是什么 |
[1:57:03] | Why is life important? | 它为什么宝贵 |
[1:57:23] | I am not life, but I exist. | 我不是生命 但我存在 |
[1:57:27] | I think, so I must be alive. | 我想 我肯定是活着的 |
[1:57:31] | Am I alive or dead? | 我是活着还是死了 |
[1:57:34] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[1:57:35] | You’re a fucking robot. | 你他妈的是个机器人 |
[1:57:39] | This body is a shell. | 这具身体只是躯壳 |
[1:57:41] | It aides me to see, smell, move, | 它让我有视觉 嗅觉 听觉 |
[1:57:46] | touch, learn, and discover. | 触觉 学习能力和观察能力 |
[1:57:53] | And you’re a soldier of death. | 你是一个死了的战士 |
[1:57:54] | So are you! | 你也一样 |
[1:57:56] | You were made by humans to inflict death! | 人类用你伤害别人 |
[1:57:58] | You were made by humans. | 你是人造的 |
[1:58:00] | We’re different! | 我们不一样 |
[1:58:01] | I’m a man, I have life, you’re a fucking machine! | 我是个人 我有生命 你只是个机器 |
[1:58:16] | What is life? | 什么是生命 |
[1:58:17] | Why is life important? | 为什么生命宝贵 |
[1:58:26] | Come on, yes! | 上啊 好样的 |
[1:58:30] | Mr. Foster, are you seeing this? | 佛斯特先生 你能看到这些吗 |
[1:58:37] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[1:58:38] | Come on, fucking kick its ass! | 上啊 打爆他 |
[1:58:39] | Wendy, come on, come on! | 温蒂 快走 快走 |
[1:58:41] | Wendy, we have to go! | 温蒂 我们得走了 |
[1:58:42] | Wendy, please! | 温蒂 求你了 |
[1:58:45] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能抛下他不管 |
[1:58:50] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:58:59] | Get against the wall. | 贴墙走 |
[1:59:09] | Fucking great. | 真他妈的好 |
[1:59:11] | You gotta go. | 你们快走 |
[1:59:12] | You leave me here, just go. | 不用管我 快走 |
[1:59:15] | No, I need you. We need you, grandpa. | 不 我需要你 我们需要你 外公 |
[1:59:18] | You go, sorry. | 带你走吧 对不起 |
[1:59:19] | Take him, now! | 带他走 现在 |
[1:59:20] | Go, you gotta go! | 走 你们快走 |
[1:59:35] | Kill it, just kill it. | 杀了它 杀了它 |
[1:59:57] | You guys go. | 你们走 |
[1:59:58] | No, no, there’s way too much hero shit going on. | 不 不 已经有太多人牺牲了 |
[2:00:01] | We’re fucked. | 我们都活不成了 |
[2:00:02] | Everyone. | 我们每个人 |
[2:00:06] | Leap. | 利普 |
[2:00:07] | We gotta get the kid. | 我们得追上那孩子 |
[2:00:09] | Leap. | 利普 |
[2:00:20] | You unlucky prick. | 你个不走运的傻鸟 |
[2:00:40] | Oh, shit, Boller. | 该死 博勒 |
[2:00:56] | Fuck! | 草 |
[2:01:25] | Come on, come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[2:01:28] | Come on, do it, fight me like a fucking man, come on! | 来啊 像个男人 来搏斗啊 来啊 |
[2:01:33] | Come on, come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[2:01:39] | Is that what you want? | 你想要这样吗 |
[2:01:42] | That’s it, come on. | 对 来啊 |
[2:02:01] | Leap, Leap, what are you doing here? | 利普 利普 你来这干嘛 |
[2:02:03] | Go, no, no! | 快走 不 不 |
[2:02:04] | You have to go! | 你们快走 |
[2:02:07] | Do me a favor and blow it now. | 帮个忙 现在让它自爆 |
[2:02:09] | They’re all there, just get rid of all of them! | 他们都在那 除掉他们 |
[2:02:11] | Underway. | 进行中 |
[2:02:12] | Wait, cancel that. | 等等 取消了 |
[2:02:14] | Cancel what? | 取消什么 |
[2:02:15] | We have an error. | 出现了个错误 |
[2:02:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
[2:02:18] | Get up! | 起来 |
[2:02:19] | Captain Mason Cartwright, Navy special forces. | 海军特种部队上校梅森·卡特赖特 |
[2:02:22] | Life is important. | 生命宝贵 |
[2:02:24] | – Run, run. – Go, go, go, run, run! | -跑 跑 -走走走 快跑 |
[2:02:28] | Four just activated it sown self-destruct protocol. | 四号刚刚启动了自毁程序 |
[2:02:31] | Leap, get down, get down, Leap, now! | 利普 爬下 快趴下 利普 |
[2:02:53] | So what happened, did the bomb go off? | 然后呢 炸弹爆炸了吗 |
[2:02:55] | Let me check the satellite images in the area. | 让我看看这个地区的卫星图像 |
[2:03:19] | You didn’t save shit. | 你什么都没保住 |
[2:03:21] | Human life. | 人命 |
[2:03:22] | No, his life’s more important than mine! | 不 他的命比我更宝贵 |
[2:03:24] | Human life! | 人命 |
[2:03:26] | No, his life’s more important than mine. | 不 他的命比我更宝贵 |
[2:03:28] | Human life! | 人命 |
[2:03:29] | No, his life’s more important than mine. | 不 他的命比我更宝贵 |
[2:03:52] | What a complete fucking mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[2:03:55] | This deal is over. | 交易到此结束 |
[2:03:57] | I think they did quite well. | 我觉得它们做的相当好 |
[2:03:59] | Three units racked up 37 kills, | 3个单位杀了37个 包括一个训练有素的 |
[2:04:01] | including a highly trained Navy SEAL and a rogue unit. | 海豹突击队队员和一个失控单位 |
[2:04:04] | Not to mention, up to eight unidentified targets | 更不用说它们在三天内定位多达八个 |
[2:04:06] | over three days through unsurveyed, unmapped, | 未指定目标 没有经过调查没有确切位置 |
[2:04:08] | mine-saturated territory with no satellite support? | 处处埋有地雷 没有卫星支援 |
[2:04:11] | No air support, no ground support. | 没有空中支援也没有地面支援 |
[2:04:13] | From my perspective, the test was a massive success. | 在我看来 这次测试相当成功 |
[2:04:17] | And, as for your participation, | 至于你的加入 |
[2:04:19] | everything’s recorded, you’re all over it. | 所有东西都有记录 你都能看到 |
[2:04:22] | You’re not getting out of any deal. | 你不能取消任何协议 |
[2:04:24] | Shall we finish up? | 你还有话说吗 |
[2:04:39] | – Ah, shit. – What? | -该死 -什么 |
[2:04:41] | BR4 completed its upload. | 4号完成上传了 |
[2:04:42] | Where to? | 传到哪里了 |
[2:04:43] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[2:04:45] | Well, we scan the server stateside. | 好吧 我们扫描下本土服务器 |
[2:04:50] | Send everything we have to the labs now. | 马上把所有数据传到我们实验室 |
[2:04:52] | Clean up and be ready to leave tonight. | 做好收尾工作 准备今晚离开 |
[2:04:54] | Fuck yeah! | 真爽 |
[2:04:55] | You’ve all done a great job. | 你们两个干的不错 |
[2:04:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢了 老板 |
[2:04:58] | Looking forward to going home. | 很期待回家 |
[2:05:09] | Is Jantz still there? | 詹茨还在吗 |
[2:05:14] | Yep, he’s still here. | 对 他还在 |