时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | I should be focused on who bludgeoned Cassie and why. | 我应该集中精力分析杀死凯西的凶手及原因 |
[00:13] | But instead, | 但事实上 |
[00:14] | Ever since Hannah came back into my orbit, | 自从汉娜回到我的生活里 |
[00:16] | she’s all I can think about. | 我满脑子都是她 |
[00:19] | Have you seen that kid around Cassie? | 你在凯西身边见过这个孩子吗 |
[00:21] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[00:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:23] | Joey, my friend was murdered. | 乔 我的朋友被谋杀了 |
[00:26] | Once they catch the killer, | 但我抓住凶手之后 |
[00:27] | you’re not gonna have to be scared anymore, okay? | 你就不用再害怕了 |
[00:29] | You know, if it were Deb asking you to stay, | 如果是黛布要你留下来 |
[00:31] | you wouldn’t even put up a fight. | 你绝对不会拒绝 |
[00:33] | She’d want to catch the killer as bad as I do. | 她会和我一样想抓住凶手 |
[00:35] | Sorry I’m not Deb. | 抱歉 我不是黛布 |
[00:37] | I think Hannah Mckay is back in Miami. | 我觉得汉娜·麦凯回迈阿密了 |
[00:39] | Are you interested or not? | 你感不感兴趣 |
[00:40] | Very. | 非常感兴趣 |
[00:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[00:43] | I came here for her. | 我来抓她 |
[00:46] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[00:47] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[00:49] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道了 |
[00:49] | I don’t want to know anything else ever. | 从今以后 我什么都不想知道了 |
[00:51] | She’s your problem now. | 她现在是你的麻烦 |
[00:53] | I can’t go to jail, Hannah. | 我不能坐牢 汉娜 |
[00:56] | Lose my kids again? I couldn’t take it. | 可不能再失去孩子 |
[00:58] | We’ve always stuck together. | 我们永远支持对方 |
[01:00] | That’s not gonna change now, is it? | 现在也不会变 对吗 |
[01:03] | I found your blood underneath Cassie’s fingernails. | 我在凯西指缝里发现了你的血迹 |
[01:07] | Zach had nothing to do with Cassie’s murder. | 扎克与凯西被害无关 |
[01:09] | So how did my blood end up there? | 那我的血怎么来的 |
[01:11] | Your plane leaves at 8:00. | 你飞机八点起飞 |
[01:12] | 27 minutes later you’ll land in Nassau. | 27分钟后就可以降落在拿骚 |
[01:15] | From there, where you go is up to you. | 然后 去哪儿就看你了 |
[01:17] | Where do you think you’ll go? | 你准备去哪儿呢 |
[01:19] | I haven’t decided. | 还没定 |
[01:21] | Argentina? | 阿根廷 |
[01:29] | Every contact leaves a trace. | 每次接触都会留下踪迹 |
[01:31] | But the changes… | 但其导致的变化 |
[01:32] | they’re never what we anticipate. | 永远都不是我们所能预料的 |
[01:35] | I believe Hannah Mckay was just in Miami | 我相信汉娜·麦凯曾在迈阿密 |
[01:36] | going under the alias of Maggie Castner. | 以玛吉·卡斯纳的化名出没 |
[01:39] | Stay with me. | 留下陪我 |
[03:48] | I just want to stay here with you. | 我只想和你待在这儿 |
[03:51] | I know, but you can’t. | 我知道 但你不能 |
[03:58] | Dexter, I’m so sorry about Zach. | 德克斯特 扎克的事我深表遗憾 |
[03:59] | I know how much he meant to you. | 我知道他对你有多重要 |
[04:02] | I need to see Dr. Vogel and figure out our next move. | 我要去见沃格尔 想想下一步计划 |
[04:07] | You should stay here, inside, out of view. | 你应该待在屋里 别让人看见 |
[04:10] | But I have to see Arlene this afternoon after her shift. | 但下午阿琳下班后 我要去见她 |
[04:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:14] | It’s not safe for me to draw money | 用玛吉·卡斯纳的账户取钱 |
[04:15] | out of Maggie Castner’s bank account anymore. | 已经不安全了 |
[04:18] | The only money I have is | 我所有能用的钱 |
[04:20] | what I’ve been sending away to Arlene to hold for me. | 只有交给了阿琳帮我保管的部分 |
[04:22] | And I’m gonna need that money to… | 我现在需要那笔钱 |
[04:25] | start a new life. | 开始新的人生 |
[04:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | “Be careful.” I know. | 你想说小心点 我知道 |
[04:38] | Actually I was gonna say, “I love you.” | 实际上我想说 我爱你 |
[04:44] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:52] | Poor child. | 可怜孩子 |
[04:55] | I’m gonna have to find a way to let the family know. | 我要想个办法通知他父母 |
[04:59] | Just give me a little time | 在迈阿密警局介入前 |
[05:00] | before Miami Metro gets brought in. | 再给我点时间 |
[05:03] | I will. | 好 |
[05:05] | This is the song that was playing | 这是我发现扎克尸体的时候 |
[05:07] | when I found Zach’s body. | 放着的歌 |
[05:14] | Do you know it? | 你知道这首歌吗 |
[05:15] | Yes, of course. I used to play it all the time. | 当然 我经常放这首歌 |
[05:18] | Still do. | 现在也是 |
[05:20] | Does it mean anything? | 有什么特殊意义吗 |
[05:21] | It’s just a pleasant song. | 就是挺好听的 |
[05:24] | But possibly some of my patients heard me playing it. | 也许我的一些患者听我放过 |
[05:33] | There are some signs of a struggle. | 这里有些打斗痕迹 |
[05:38] | They fought here. | 他们曾在这打斗 |
[05:39] | This table was out of place. | 这个桌子移位了 |
[05:42] | But whoever did this cleaned up after himself. | 但是凶手之后把这儿清理了 |
[05:45] | There’s no blood. | 没有血迹 |
[05:48] | I wish I could understand what this is all about, | 我真想知道他到底是想干什么 |
[05:51] | why he’s doing this. | 他为什么要这么做 |
[05:53] | I mean, it’s clearly not simply to frighten me. | 这显然不单单是想恐吓我 |
[05:56] | He’s trying to send a message. | 他想传递信息 |
[05:57] | But what is the message? | 但这个信息是什么 |
[05:58] | I don’t care what his message is. | 我不管那是什么信息 |
[06:00] | He killed Zach. | 他杀了扎克 |
[06:01] | He broke into my apartment and dumped his body there. | 他闯进我家把尸体丢在那儿 |
[06:03] | What if Harrison had been home? | 要是哈里森在家怎么办 |
[06:06] | I will find who did this, and I will kill him. | 我会找出是谁做的 然后杀了他 |
[06:09] | I’m sure you will, Dexter. | 我相信你会的 德克斯特 |
[06:11] | But you need to remain focused. | 但你需要集中精神 |
[06:14] | I am focused. | 我很集中 |
[06:23] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[06:24] | He missed it. | 他忽略了这点 |
[06:26] | And a few hairs pulled out by the roots. | 几缕头发被连根拔下 |
[06:33] | There’s a big fingerprint in the middle of it all. | 正中间有个清晰的指纹 |
[06:37] | Zach’s, most likely. | 很可能是扎克的 |
[06:39] | Almost like it was put there deliberately. | 看起来像故意粘上去的 |
[06:44] | Zach learned from me. | 扎克跟我学的 |
[06:47] | He knew the importance of DNA. | 他明白DNA的重要性 |
[06:49] | It’s possible that he ripped these hairs | 可能是他从袭击者身上 |
[06:51] | from whoever attacked him | 扯下这些头发 |
[06:53] | and stuck them there for me to find. | 然后粘在这儿等我发现 |
[06:55] | This is a clue, | 如果如你所说 |
[06:57] | as you said, | 这是条线索的话 |
[06:57] | then Zach acted with extraordinary calm, rational thought. | 那么扎克当时表现出了超乎寻常的冷静和理智 |
[07:04] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:06] | Something I’m not sure you’re doing right now, Dexter. | 而你现在却没做到这点 德克斯特 |
[07:08] | What? | 什么意思 |
[07:10] | Your desire to avenge Zach’s death, | 你想为扎克复仇的欲望 |
[07:13] | that’s an emotional response, | 是种情绪性的反应 |
[07:16] | possibly fueled by having to say good-bye to Hannah. | 或许还因为要与汉娜分别的关系 |
[07:20] | I didn’t say good-bye to her. | 我没有和她分别 |
[07:23] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:25] | We’re going to make a life together. | 我们要一起生活 |
[07:28] | Dexter, how? | 怎么生活 |
[07:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:31] | We’ll figure it out. | 但总能摸索出来的 |
[07:38] | Over the time I’ve spent with you, | 和你在一起的这段时间里 |
[07:40] | I’ve come to realize that you’re not | 我逐渐意识到你并不是 |
[07:43] | the perfect psychopath I thought you were. | 我认为的那种完美精神变态者 |
[07:47] | You have a depth of emotion I never thought possible. | 你具有我认为不可能存在的强烈情感 |
[07:53] | It’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[07:55] | I’ll find the Brain Surgeon. | 我要找到开颅专家 |
[07:57] | And I’ll kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[07:59] | But once I do I’m gonna focus on a life with Hannah. | 但这结束后 就一心一意陪汉娜好好生活 |
[08:07] | I think you misunderstood my point. | 我想你误解了我的意思 |
[08:09] | Straddling two worlds as you are, it’s dangerous. | 像你这样徘徊于两个世界非常危险 |
[08:13] | Killers cannot have a full emotional life. | 杀手不能有完整的感情生活 |
[08:17] | I think you underestimate me. | 我想你低估我了 |
[08:26] | So this is Maggie Castner’s passport photo. | 这个是玛吉·卡斯纳的护照照片 |
[08:30] | That’s Hannah Mckay’s. | 这个是汉娜·麦凯的 |
[08:31] | I won’t even ask how you got those. | 我不会问你是怎么弄到的 |
[08:32] | Good. Please don’t. | 很好 不要问 |
[08:34] | They look pretty much the same. | 她们看起来一模一样 |
[08:36] | Have you had contact? | 你联系过她了吗 |
[08:38] | I have not. | 没有 |
[08:39] | Her boat left for St. Kitt’s yesterday, | 她的船昨天去了圣基茨 |
[08:40] | but I don’t think she was on it. | 但我觉得她不在上面 |
[08:43] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[08:46] | Just a hunch. | 预感而已 |
[08:47] | A lot of good that does me. | 说了等于没说 |
[08:48] | What about her husband? | 她丈夫呢 |
[08:49] | Supposedly in New York City, | 应该在纽约 |
[08:50] | but there’s no record of his jet ever landing there, | 不过没有在那边的降落记录 |
[08:52] | much less taking off from here, so… | 更不用说从这儿起飞 所以 |
[08:54] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:54] | All right, then. I’ll look into this. | 那好吧 我查查看 |
[08:57] | There’s, uh… there’s one more thing. | 但是…还有一件事 |
[08:59] | I’d actually like to be a part of the team on this one. | 我很想参与调查此案 |
[09:02] | Thanks, but the Marshal Service doesn’t really take on partners. | 谢谢 但法警不雇佣他人合作 |
[09:05] | – I understand, but… – If I do happen to find her, | -我明白 但是 -如果我真找到她 |
[09:07] | you’ll get your reward money. | 你会得到悬赏奖金的 |
[09:11] | Fair enough. | 这就好 |
[09:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[09:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:24] | I saw you from my car | 我从车里看到了你 |
[09:26] | and I– I had this moment where it was just like old times. | 有一瞬间仿佛就像回到了以前一样 |
[09:31] | Tell me you’re here to see me. | 你是来见我的吧 |
[09:34] | Quinn, actually. | 其实是来找奎恩 |
[09:36] | I meant what I said the other day. | 我那天的话是真心的 |
[09:38] | We’d love you to come back with us. | 我们都很希望你回来 |
[09:39] | I just don’t think Matthews would go for it. | 我不认为马修斯会支持 |
[09:41] | He was pissed that I left so abruptly. | 我突然离开令他很愤怒 |
[09:43] | You never know, Deb. | 不试试怎么知道 黛布 |
[09:46] | I’ll leave you two be. | 你俩聊 我走了 |
[09:51] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[09:52] | I need to, uh, ask you for a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[09:54] | Yeah. Anything. | 好 任何事都行 |
[09:55] | I think I know who Cassie’s killer is, | 我觉得我知道谁杀了凯西 |
[09:57] | but Matthews asked me to lay off. | 但马修斯不让我查这案子 |
[09:58] | The guy’s from this rich fuckin’ family. | 那小子家里很有钱 |
[10:00] | So I was wondering if you could look into him for me. | 我希望你能帮我查查 |
[10:02] | Sure. This all you have? | 当然 资料就这么多吗 |
[10:04] | Yup. His info. | 对 他的信息 |
[10:07] | Social, address, his name’s Zach Hamilton. | 社保号 地址 名字叫扎克·汉米尔顿 |
[10:11] | Kid’s a fucking serial killer in the making. | 这小子一脸连环杀手相 |
[10:13] | I think Cassie’s the second person he killed. | 我认为凯西是他杀的第二个人 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I will– I’ll get right on it. | 好 我会查的 |
[10:21] | I’m gonna go say hello to Dexter. | 我去跟德克斯特打个招呼 |
[10:26] | The sooner I can identify Zach’s killer | 越早锁定杀扎克的凶手 |
[10:28] | the sooner I can be done with all this | 我就能越早抽身 |
[10:30] | and get back to Hannah. | 回到汉娜身边 |
[10:36] | Excuse me, you can’t go in there. | 抱歉 你不能进去 |
[10:37] | – Sorry. – Who the fuck are you? | -对不起 -你是哪根葱 |
[10:39] | Hey, hey, hold it. | 别爆粗口嘛 |
[10:41] | Deb, this is my daughter Niki. | 黛布 这是我女儿妮基 |
[10:45] | Niki, this is former lieutenant Debra Morgan. | 妮基 这位是前警督黛布拉·摩根 |
[10:48] | Oh, shit. Sorry. | 我去 对不起 |
[10:51] | My dad says that you’re, like, a total rock star. | 我爸说你就像个摇滚明星 |
[10:52] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么辞职 |
[10:54] | She’s a curious one. | 她好奇心太重 |
[10:56] | – Let’s go see someone else. – Nice to meet you. | -爸带你去烦别人 -幸会 |
[11:05] | What the fuck are you doing with Zach Hamilton? | 你他妈和扎克·汉米尔顿在一起搞什么 |
[11:08] | Quinn called. | 奎恩给我来电 |
[11:08] | He thinks Zach killed Cassie. | 他认为扎克杀了凯西 |
[11:14] | I thought so too, but I checked it out. | 我原来也认为是他 但我查了 |
[11:18] | Zach didn’t. | 不是扎克干的 |
[11:19] | What was Zach doing with you and Hannah in the Keys? | 扎克跟着汉娜和你去礁岛做什么 |
[11:24] | Serial killers convention? | 连环杀手开大会吗 |
[11:27] | I was helping Dr. Vogel out. | 我在帮助沃格尔博士 |
[11:31] | I don’t know why I even ask you these questions. | 我不知道自己为何多此一问 |
[11:37] | No one else knows. | 这事没人知道 |
[11:41] | Zach’s dead. | 扎克已经死了 |
[11:48] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[11:51] | I don’t want to know, ’cause now I’m gonna have to | 我不想知道 因为我还得解释 |
[11:53] | explain how I know. | 自己是怎么知道的 |
[11:55] | Kind of, yes. | 似乎如此 |
[11:58] | I was thinking about coming back here. | 我在考虑回警局 |
[12:01] | About being a detective again, | 重新当警探 |
[12:03] | doing something good for a change. | 换换心思 做点好事 |
[12:08] | But it’ll just lead me | 但这只会让我 |
[12:11] | into another fucked up situation, won’t it? | 再次陷入困境 不是吗 |
[12:31] | A familial match. | 家族性匹配 |
[12:34] | …to Dr. Evelyn Vogel? | 伊芙琳·沃格尔博士 |
[12:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:41] | The hairs we found in Zach’s studio– | 在扎克工作室找到的那根头发 |
[12:44] | I ran a mitochondrial DNA match on them. | 我进行了线粒体DNA检测 |
[12:46] | – It tests a person’s mother line. – Yeah, I’m aware of this test. | -能测出母系遗传基因 -是的 我知道 |
[12:48] | Well, it’s a direct match to you. | 结果跟你匹配 |
[12:52] | Zach’s killer is related to you. | 杀扎克的凶手跟你有血缘关系 |
[12:54] | The Brain Surgeon is related to you. | 开颅专家跟你有血缘关系 |
[12:58] | But how is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[12:59] | I have no family. | 我没有亲人 |
[13:03] | Well, not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[13:04] | Anymore. | 现在没有 |
[13:05] | Well, I was married and I had two sons. | 我曾结过婚 有两个儿子 |
[13:09] | Daniel and Richard. | 丹尼尔和理查德 |
[13:10] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[13:11] | They’re gone. | 他们不在了 |
[13:13] | What happened to them? | 发生了什么事 |
[13:18] | One day I found Richard– he was my youngest– | 有一天我发现小儿子理查德 |
[13:21] | at the bottom of our swimming pool, dead. | 死在了我们的游泳池底 |
[13:24] | At first I thought it was an accident. | 一开始我以为是意外 |
[13:25] | He wasn’t a strong swimmer. | 他不太会游泳 |
[13:28] | Then I realized the truth. | 后来我发现了真相 |
[13:30] | My older son Daniel, | 我的大儿子丹尼尔 |
[13:35] | he… | 他 |
[13:37] | He killed Richard. | 他杀了理查德 |
[13:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:41] | Daniel was– Daniel was highly intelligent. | 丹尼尔的智商很高 |
[13:45] | But he was also very troubled. | 但他也有很多心理问题 |
[13:49] | Oh, it was much more than that. | 不仅是有问题那么简单 |
[13:52] | He was devoid of empathy, | 他缺乏同情心 |
[13:55] | had a complete lack of fear, | 毫无恐惧感 |
[13:57] | of the sense of right and wrong. | 不辨是非 |
[14:02] | He was a psychopath. | 他是个精神变态狂 |
[14:04] | Realizing this and wanting to | 自从发现这点后 |
[14:07] | find a way to help Daniel led me into this field. | 我就投身这个行业 希望能帮助丹尼尔 |
[14:20] | I failed Daniel, I– | 我辜负了丹尼尔 |
[14:23] | I was never able to treat him. | 我一直没能为他治疗 |
[14:27] | Maybe that’s one reason I was so determined to help you. | 也许这就是我决心帮助你的原因之一 |
[14:32] | This is Daniel. | 这就是丹尼尔 |
[14:33] | My husband and I covered up his involvement in Richard’s death. | 我的丈夫和我掩盖了他杀死理查德的罪行 |
[14:37] | Said it was an accident, and… | 对外宣称是意外 |
[14:40] | then we put Daniel into a mental health institute. | 然后我们送丹尼尔去了精神病院 |
[14:43] | He was only 14. | 他当时只有十四岁 |
[14:46] | – Here in Miami? – No. | -在迈阿密吗 -不 |
[14:48] | No, I sent him back to England. | 不 我们送他回了英国 |
[14:52] | Three years later he was dead. | 三年后他死了 |
[14:55] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[14:57] | A fire broke out in the wing where Daniel was living. | 丹尼尔住的一侧失火了 |
[15:00] | Some idiot nurse had left the door locked | 某位蠢护士去喝咖啡休息时 |
[15:02] | to take a coffee break. | 锁上了门 |
[15:05] | The children couldn’t get out. | 孩子们出不来 |
[15:07] | Seven of them perished. | 七人死亡 |
[15:08] | One of them was Daniel. | 丹尼尔就在其中 |
[15:11] | Did you see the body? | 你看到尸体了吗 |
[15:13] | No. My husband did. | 没 我丈夫看了 |
[15:16] | He was horribly burned. | 严重烧伤 |
[15:20] | If it was his body. | 如果那真是他的尸体 |
[15:22] | That’s preposterous, Dexter. | 太荒谬了 德克斯特 |
[15:24] | He can’t be alive. | 他不可能活着 |
[15:26] | You said yourself he’s highly intelligent. | 你自己说过他智商很高 |
[15:28] | Could’ve faked his death. | 也许他伪造了自己的死 |
[15:30] | But after all these years… | 但这么多年过去了 |
[15:32] | why would he do these terrible things now? | 他为什么要现在作恶 |
[15:36] | The brain cores. | 脑仁 |
[15:39] | Do they mean anything to you? | 对你来说有什么特别意义吗 |
[15:44] | Well, even as a child, Daniel was… | 在还是个孩子时 丹尼尔就知道 |
[15:48] | aware that he lacked empathy | 自己缺乏同情心 |
[15:52] | and how I felt about it. | 以及我的看法 |
[15:56] | It’s possible he boxed some up | 有可能是他将”同情心”打包 |
[15:58] | and left it at my door. | 送到我门前 |
[16:14] | Daniel Vogel would be in his mid-40s. | 丹尼尔·沃格尔现在应该四十多岁 |
[16:29] | Anybody. Nobody. | 谁都可能是 谁又都不是 |
[16:45] | That guy Cassie was dating. | 凯西约会的那个人 |
[16:47] | He was interviewed that night. | 他那晚被问过话 |
[16:55] | Oliver Saxon. | 奥利弗·萨克森 |
[17:08] | Is it possible this is Vogel’s son? | 这会是沃格尔的儿子吗 |
[17:21] | Daniel Vogel is Oliver Saxon. | 丹尼尔·沃格尔就是奥利弗·萨克森 |
[17:23] | You created half a dozen fake I.D.s. | 你做过好几张假身份证 |
[17:26] | He could’ve done the same. | 他也可能伪造了证件 |
[17:28] | The easiest way is to assume the identity of a dead person. | 最简单的方法就是冒名顶替死人 |
[17:36] | Oliver Saxon, death certificate. | 奥利弗·萨克森 死亡证明 |
[17:38] | The guy’s a fake. | 他伪装了身份 |
[17:40] | Doesn’t mean he’s your Brain Surgeon. | 但不代表他就是开颅专家 |
[17:42] | I need to get a DNA sample from him. | 我得从他身上搞到DNA样本 |
[17:47] | Dexter, this is Deputy Marshal Clayton. | 德克斯特 这是执勤法警克莱顿 |
[17:52] | He’s here on a tip that Hannah McKay is back in Miami. | 他接到线报 汉娜·麦凯已重返迈阿密 |
[17:56] | Uh, sorry if I don’t seem glad to meet you. | 如果我看起来不高兴 那真抱歉 |
[17:58] | This is kind of a shock. | 因为我太震惊了 |
[17:59] | I guess that means you haven’t talked to her. | 这么说你还没跟她联系过 |
[18:01] | Why would I? | 为什么要联系 |
[18:03] | I told him that you dated Hannah | 我告诉他你和汉娜约会过 |
[18:05] | before you turned her in for the Sal Price murders. | 在你告发她谋杀萨尔·普莱斯之前 |
[18:08] | Wasn’t the smoothest breakup. | 不算和平分手 |
[18:09] | I guess not. And that makes you a target. | 确实不算 所以你可能是她的目标 |
[18:14] | Frankly, the Hannah McKay I knew | 老实说 据我对汉娜·麦凯的了解 |
[18:18] | would be too smart to risk coming back to Miami. | 她不会蠢到冒险回迈阿密 |
[18:20] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[18:22] | Look, I got no definite information she’s here. | 我没有得到她在这里的确切消息 |
[18:24] | I’m just following up on a tip. | 我只是追查一个线报 |
[18:25] | Yeah, but until we know for sure, | 是的 但在完全确认之前 |
[18:27] | I think we should put unis on you just till this plays out. | 我们该派警员贴身保护你 直到查清为止 |
[18:30] | That’s the last thing I need | 帮汉娜藏身时 |
[18:31] | while I’m trying to help Hannah stay hidden. | 这是我最不愿意看到的情况 |
[18:34] | On the other hand, the Brain Surgeon’s still out there. | 另一方面 开颅专家还在逍遥 |
[18:36] | And he knows where I live. | 他知道我住在哪 |
[18:38] | Yeah, but I don’t need unis to watch me, | 不用派警员跟着我 |
[18:40] | just my apartment and my son when he goes to school. | 派人看着我公寓 护送我儿子上学就好 |
[18:42] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna watch Harrison like a hawk. | 别担心 我们会盯紧哈里森 |
[18:45] | Deputy Marshal Clayton… | 执勤法警克莱顿 |
[18:47] | How do you plan to find Hannah even if she is here? | 就算汉娜在这里 你准备怎么找她 |
[18:50] | Well, I’m getting her picture out with the local media | 我会找本地媒体传播她的照片 |
[18:52] | Asking anyone to call us if they spot her. | 有民众看到她就通报我们 |
[18:54] | ‘kay. | 好的 |
[18:55] | But if by some chance she decides | 要是她决定 |
[18:58] | you two need to talk things over, | 找你谈谈的话 |
[19:01] | be sure and give me a call, won’t you? | 一定要通知我 好吗 |
[19:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:03] | Believe me, I want her behind bars as much as you do. | 相信我 我跟你一样想把她抓起来 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:15] | This is exactly what Vogel warned you about. | 这就是沃格尔警告你的事 |
[19:17] | Trying to straddle both worlds. | 徘徊于两个世界之间 |
[19:20] | You should be following up on Saxon right now. | 你现在应该去追查萨克森 |
[19:23] | Let Hannah handle her own problems. | 汉娜的麻烦让她自己解决 |
[19:25] | I can do both. | 我可以双管齐下 |
[19:32] | Have you gone to see Arlene yet? | 你去找阿琳了吗 |
[19:34] | No, I was just about to leave. | 没 正要出发呢 |
[19:36] | Don’t. I just had a Federal Marshal in my office. | 别去 刚才有个法警来我办公室了 |
[19:39] | They know you’re here. | 他们知道你在迈阿密 |
[19:40] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[19:42] | You can’t go to Arlene’s. You need to lay low. | 你不能去阿琳家 你得低调行事 |
[19:44] | Dexter, I can’t start a new life without that money. | 德克斯特 不拿那笔钱我没法重新开始 |
[19:46] | – I can give you money. – $1/2 million? | -我可以给你钱 -你能给五十万吗 |
[19:52] | Well, no. | 不能 |
[19:55] | Look, I’ll drive you, I’m not letting you go by yourself. | 我载你去 我不会让你一个人去的 |
[19:57] | Okay, but hurry. | 好 不过要快 |
[20:11] | This marshal changes everything. | 这个法警改变了一切 |
[20:13] | We can never be together here. | 我们在这绝不可能在一起了 |
[20:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:16] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[20:18] | Let’s get your money, and we’ll figure that out later. | 先去拿钱 其他的再说 |
[20:25] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[20:26] | The hotel manager in Key West positively I.D.ed Zach. | 礁岛西部酒店的经理认出了扎克 |
[20:29] | He was down there when she was killed. | 她被杀时他在那边 |
[20:31] | Where the fuck do you get your information from? | 你的情报都他妈打哪来的 |
[20:34] | I have my sources. | 我自有方法 |
[20:36] | Wish I had your sources. | 真希望我也有 |
[20:38] | Thought I had this one nailed. | 还以为能抓住他 |
[20:40] | Well, you’re at square one. You’ve been there before. | 你又回到起点了 又不是第一次了 |
[20:42] | You’ll close it. | 你会破案的 |
[20:44] | Just after the whole sergeant dick dance, you know, | 在升警司那破事之后 |
[20:47] | I feel like I got something to prove. | 我觉得我得证明一下自己 |
[20:49] | You’re a good cop, Joe, | 你是个好警察 乔 |
[20:50] | you don’t have to prove anything to anybody. | 你不必向任何人证明任何事 |
[20:52] | Then there’s Jamie, you know, | 还有洁咪 |
[20:54] | I kind of want to solve it for her. | 我也算是为了她才更想破案 |
[20:58] | She was really close to Cassie. | 她跟凯西关系非常好 |
[21:00] | And I just haven’t been there for her lately. | 而我最近都没有陪在她身边 |
[21:03] | What do you mean? I thought she moved in. | 什么意思 她不是搬去你家了吗 |
[21:05] | I mean, like, emotionally. | 我是说情感上 |
[21:08] | Come on, since when are you Mr. Sensitive? | 拜托 你什么时候变成敏感先生了 |
[21:10] | Fuck you, okay? | 去你的 |
[21:11] | God. | 天哪 |
[21:12] | It pours right out of you. | 看你一脸幸福的样子 |
[21:15] | You know, she’s always accusing me | 她老是抱怨 |
[21:18] | of comparing you to her. | 我拿她跟你比 |
[21:25] | Well, I mean, I can’t really advise you on that. | 这我可给不了你意见 |
[21:28] | Puts me in an awkward position. | 我略尴尬啊 |
[21:30] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:31] | Because of our history, asshole. | 因为我们有过一段感情 混蛋 |
[21:32] | I mean, history is history, right? | 过去的都已经过去了 对吧 |
[21:38] | Jamie knew Cassie better than anyone, | 洁咪比任何人都了解凯西 |
[21:40] | so maybe you should question her again. | 也许你该再问她一次话 |
[21:42] | Maybe something’ll turn up. | 或许会有所收获 |
[21:43] | She’s just been a wreck about the whole thing. | 她现在对这事都崩溃了 |
[21:45] | It’s kind of hard to walk the line | 我很难在作为好男友的同时 |
[21:46] | between caring boyfriend and hard-nosed cop. | 摆出精明警察的架势 |
[21:49] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈 |
[21:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[21:52] | Be fun to play cop again. | 做回警察会很有意思的 |
[21:53] | That’d be great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[21:55] | You can buy me lunch. | 午餐你请 |
[21:56] | And two fuckin’ desserts. | 再加两份甜点 |
[22:11] | This is a nice place. | 这地方真不错 |
[22:12] | Yeah, I found that when you’re a fugitive | 我发现作为一个逃犯 |
[22:13] | asking somebody to hold $1/2 million for you, | 要让别人帮你保管五十万美元 |
[22:16] | incentives are helpful. | 给些奖励是很有用的 |
[22:17] | So Arlene gets a cut? | 阿琳还分了一杯羹 |
[22:18] | She gets what she needs to keep the kids off welfare, | 一份能保孩子不被福利院带走的钱 |
[22:21] | – and I get– – The bank of Arlene. | -而我则能… -让她帮你保管钱 |
[22:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:24] | – Hey, babe. – Hey, Arlene. | -宝贝 -阿琳 |
[22:29] | Aren’t you the asshole who turned her in? | 你不是那个告发她的混蛋吗 |
[22:31] | – That would be me. – Long story. | -正是在下 -一言难尽 |
[22:34] | Can we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 进来吧 |
[22:39] | So now we’re back together, huh? | 又在一起了啊 |
[22:42] | How’s that gonna work out? | 想怎么发展下去啊 |
[22:45] | We’re figuring it out. | 我们在想办法 |
[22:47] | I told the kids there’s snakes in here | 我跟孩子们说这里面有蛇 |
[22:49] | so they wouldn’t go near it. | 他们就不会靠近了 |
[22:53] | There you go. | 给你们 |
[22:55] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[22:57] | Who’s that? | 谁来了 |
[22:58] | Federal Marshal. | 联邦法警 |
[23:00] | Stay here. I’ll handle this. | 待在这里 我来处理 |
[23:03] | You answer the door. Come with me. | 你去应门 跟我来 |
[23:08] | Like you’ve got nothing to hide. | 装作没什么好隐瞒的样子 |
[23:22] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah, I’m Deputy Marshal Clayton. | 我是克莱顿法警 |
[23:24] | You mind if I ask you a few questions? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[23:26] | Uh, yeah. | 可以 |
[23:32] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[23:35] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[23:37] | Arlene’s a friend. | 阿琳是我的朋友 |
[23:39] | We met through Hannah. | 通过汉娜认识的 |
[23:42] | Really, now? | 是吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah, I just stopped by to tell her what you told me, | 我过来把你跟我说的话转告给她 |
[23:44] | that Hannah might be back in Miami. | 汉娜也许回到迈阿密的事 |
[23:47] | Yeah, I gotta keep an extra eye on the kids. | 是啊 我得多留心孩子们 |
[23:51] | Looks like you, | 看来你 |
[23:52] | uh, recently changed your address. | 最近搬家了 |
[23:54] | It seems like a step up. | 貌似生活水平提高了 |
[23:56] | Better school district. | 这一带学校比较好 |
[23:58] | It says here you work part time waiting tables at Denny’s. | 这里写着你在丹尼斯餐厅兼职做服务生 |
[24:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:02] | That won’t buy you a doll’s house, | 这点薪水连玩具房都买不到 |
[24:03] | let alone pay the rent on this place. | 更别提支付这房子的租金了 |
[24:06] | You sure you haven’t gotten any help | 你确定没从你朋友汉娜·麦凯那里 |
[24:07] | from your friend Hannah Mckay, | 得到金钱上的帮助吗 |
[24:09] | who just happened to have married a man | 碰巧她又嫁了个 |
[24:10] | worth over $1/2 billion? | 身价超过五亿的人 |
[24:12] | Didn’t even know she was married. | 我都不知道她结婚了 |
[24:14] | It says here you got a record. | 这里写着你有案底 |
[24:15] | Do you have any idea how many years | 知道帮助并怂恿逃犯 |
[24:17] | aiding and abetting a fugitive will buy you? | 要坐多少年牢吗 |
[24:19] | Look, I’m the one who’s been… | 是我一直在 |
[24:25] | helping out Arlene. | 帮助阿琳 |
[24:30] | Now I see what you two really bonded over. | 原来你俩在一起了 |
[24:34] | You sure can pick ’em. | 你可真会选女人 |
[24:37] | Listen, do me a favor. | 帮我一个忙 |
[24:38] | Either of you hear from your old friend Hannah Mckay, | 你俩要是有老友汉娜·麦凯的消息 |
[24:41] | you give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[24:43] | – Of course. – Yeah, we will. | -当然 -我们会的 |
[25:01] | Hey, Deb. Dexter’s not here. | 黛布 德克斯不在家 |
[25:03] | I know, I was just driving by | 我知道 我正好经过 |
[25:04] | and I wanted to say hello to the little man. | 就想过来跟这位小朋友打个招呼 |
[25:07] | Look, Aunt Deb, I can write my name. | 黛布阿姨 我会写自己的名字了 |
[25:09] | That’s awesome. | 好厉害 |
[25:14] | I am so sorry about Cassie. | 凯西的事我深表遗憾 |
[25:18] | You doing okay working here and everything? | 你在这工作 对于这一切还好吗 |
[25:22] | Honestly, no. Not really. | 说真的 不太好 |
[25:25] | I mean, the cops are watching the place, which helps. | 有警察在这里看着真是帮大忙了 |
[25:27] | She have a lot of friends? | 她朋友多吗 |
[25:29] | Yeah. She’s pretty popular. | 挺多的 她很受欢迎 |
[25:33] | Everyone’s just in shock, you know? | 大家都很震惊 |
[25:35] | – Especially Oliver. – Who’s that? | -尤其是奥利弗 -谁啊 |
[25:38] | This guy Cassie was dating. | 凯西的男友 |
[25:42] | Were they dating for a long time? | 他们约会很久了吗 |
[25:44] | Just a couple weeks. | 就两周 |
[25:46] | I guess it was love at first sight. | 像是一见钟情 |
[25:48] | At least for him. | 至少对他来说是的 |
[25:50] | What do you mean, “for him”? | 什么叫”对他来说” |
[25:51] | Between us, I think Cassie was actually gonna | 只跟你说哦 我觉得凯西其实 |
[25:53] | break it off with Oliver, but then he was all, | 想跟奥利弗分手的 但他一副 |
[25:56] | “We should go to the Bahamas for a week.” | “我们去巴哈马群岛玩玩吧”的样子 |
[25:58] | Bahamas after two weeks of dating? | 才约会两周就要去巴哈马群岛玩 |
[25:59] | Yeah, he just kept pushing her into it. | 是啊 他一直劝她去 |
[26:01] | He would not take no for an answer. | 由不得她拒绝 |
[26:03] | You weren’t a fan of his, I take it. | 看来你不喜欢他 |
[26:05] | Sometimes I just thought he could be a little clingy. | 有时我觉得他有点太粘人了 |
[26:08] | But he was great to Cassie. | 但他对凯西很好 |
[26:12] | Hey, we should all have someone | 我们都该找个 |
[26:13] | who worships us like that, right? | 这么爱慕我们的男人 对吧 |
[26:18] | When was the trip to the Bahamas supposed to happen? | 他们原本什么时候去巴哈马群岛 |
[26:21] | This week, I think. | 这周吧 |
[26:30] | Quinn, it’s me. I just talked to Jamie. | 奎恩 是我 我跟洁咪谈过了 |
[26:32] | I think we need to revisit the boyfriend. | 我看得再找下他那男友 |
[26:34] | Oliver Saxon. | 奥利弗·萨克森 |
[26:41] | So you think Clayton bought your little story? | 你觉得克莱顿信了你那套吗 |
[26:43] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[26:45] | Either way, he’s got your photo all over Miami. | 不管怎样 他把你照片满城传播 |
[26:47] | It’s not safe for you to go back to the hotel. | 回酒店不安全了 |
[26:49] | You need something private. | 得找个私密地点 |
[26:50] | Yeah, but where? | 是啊 可在哪儿呢 |
[26:53] | I do know of one place. | 我知道个地方 |
[26:55] | Something tells me it’s the last place I’ll want to go. | 感觉是个我最不想去的地方 |
[26:58] | Debra’s, if I can talk her into it. | 黛布拉家 如果能把她说通 |
[27:02] | I was right. | 我猜对了 |
[27:03] | I can’t think of a better option, can you? | 我没更好办法了 你有呢 |
[27:06] | Unfortunately, I can’t. | 真不幸 我也没有 |
[27:16] | You mind answering a few more questions? | 再回答几个问题介意吗 |
[27:18] | Anything I can do to help find | 只要有助于抓到 |
[27:19] | the guy who did this to Cassie. | 杀害凯西的凶手 |
[27:21] | This must be really hard on you. | 这事对你肯定打击很大 |
[27:23] | The last few days have been a nightmare. | 过去几天简直就像噩梦 |
[27:26] | I still can’t even believe it. | 我仍旧无法相信 |
[27:29] | I just wish I had time to breathe. | 希望有喘口气的时间 |
[27:30] | I’m so busy at work. | 我工作很忙 |
[27:31] | In fact, I’m already late for an appointment. | 其实我有个预约已经迟到了 |
[27:33] | This won’t take long. | 不会太久的 |
[27:35] | What is it you do, exactly? | 你具体做什么工作 |
[27:37] | Building inspections. | 楼宇验收 |
[27:38] | And that’s where you were | 凯西被害时 |
[27:38] | at the time of Cassie’s death? | 你是在工地吗 |
[27:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:41] | You’re welcome to take a look at my workbook. | 欢迎二位查看我的工作手册 |
[27:42] | I was in Sunny Isles, inspecting a new condo. | 当时我在阳光岛检查一幢新公寓 |
[27:45] | Just a few minutes away from here. | 距这不过几分钟的路 |
[27:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:48] | You must be pretty busy, huh? | 你肯定超忙对吧 |
[27:50] | I’m booked wall to wall for the next few weeks. | 接下来几周我都排满了 |
[27:53] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[27:54] | I thought you and Cassie | 我怎么听说你和凯西 |
[27:55] | were planning a trip to the Bahamas. | 打算去巴哈马旅游呢 |
[27:58] | How were you gonna work that in? | 那你怎么安排时间啊 |
[28:02] | I… | 我 |
[28:03] | guess that was a little crazy. | 我觉得那有点疯狂 |
[28:06] | Cassie kept pushing for it, | 凯西催个不停 |
[28:07] | and I didn’t want to disappoint her. | 我不想让她失望 |
[28:09] | Oh, it was her idea? | 是她的主意啊 |
[28:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:10] | She really wanted a romantic getaway. | 她就想来个浪漫之旅 |
[28:12] | Seems a little fast, don’t you think? | 感情发展有点快吧 你不觉得吗 |
[28:15] | After a few weeks of dating. | 才约了几个星期 |
[28:17] | I know it’s hard for most people to understand, | 我知道 多数人都很难理解 |
[28:20] | but we had something special. | 可我俩一见钟情 |
[28:22] | And we both knew it. | 我俩都有这种感觉 |
[28:28] | Look, I’m really sorry, you guys. | 两位 实在对不住 |
[28:29] | I’ve got to get going. | 我得走了 |
[28:30] | Maybe we can pick this up later? | 也许可以晚点再继续谈 |
[28:32] | Yeah, no. We’ll come back another time. | 好的 我们下次再来 |
[28:34] | That would be great. Thanks. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[28:45] | He lied to us. | 他撒谎 |
[28:47] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[28:48] | Jamie said that whole Bahamas thing was his idea. | 洁咪说巴哈马的事是他的主意 |
[28:50] | It was a way for Cassie not to dump him. | 好不让凯西甩了他 |
[28:52] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean he’s a killer, you know. | 可这也不能说他就是凶手啊 |
[28:55] | I mean, he just could be fuckin’ obsessed with her. | 也许他只是痴迷她呢 |
[28:58] | Yeah, well, it wouldn’t hurt to look into it. | 不过 查一查又没什么 |
[29:00] | You know, look a little deeper into his alibi. | 深入调查一下他不在场的证据 |
[29:02] | I’ll get on that. | 我会去办 |
[29:04] | Feel that? | 有感觉吗 |
[29:07] | What? | 什么 |
[29:08] | Us, you know, working together again. | 咱俩啊 又在一起工作 |
[29:11] | It’s nice, you know? | 感觉真好 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I mean, it’s a lot better | 是啊 我是说比起帮艾维 |
[29:15] | than doing background checks for Elway. | 做背景调查强多了 |
[29:17] | – Yeah. – I forgot how much I like it. | -那是 -我都忘了多喜欢干这个了 |
[29:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[29:29] | Ah…I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:31] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我不知道自己怎么了 |
[29:37] | Let’s just pretend you didn’t. | 那就当一切没发生 |
[29:39] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好了 |
[29:52] | What the fuck? | 操 搞毛啊 |
[29:53] | Sorry, we let ourselves in. | 不好意思 我们不请而入 |
[29:56] | You two should talk alone. | 你俩单独谈谈吧 |
[30:15] | I need a place where Hannah can stay. | 我得找个可以让汉娜住的地方 |
[30:20] | And you want that to be my place? | 那你就跑我这里了 |
[30:24] | There’s a Federal Marshall after her. | 有个联邦法警缉拿她 |
[30:28] | He knows she’s in Miami. | 那人知道她在迈阿密 |
[30:30] | He’s gonna do everything he can to find her. | 他会想尽一切办法捉到她 |
[30:32] | It’s the only move I could think of. | 我能想到的只有这么做了 |
[30:35] | To bring Hannah to my house? | 带汉娜来我家 |
[30:37] | I know. | 我理解 |
[30:39] | It’s only for a couple of nights. | 就住几个晚上 |
[30:41] | Just… | 不过 |
[30:42] | until I can get her out of Miami. | 得等我能带她离开迈阿密 |
[30:47] | Please? | 求你了 |
[30:55] | A couple of nights, that’s it. | 只限几个晚上 |
[30:58] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[30:59] | You could also thank me for getting Quinn | 你还应该感谢我 |
[31:01] | off Zach’s trail. | 让奎恩不盯扎克了 |
[31:04] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[31:07] | Simple. Get him to focus on the boyfriend. | 很简单 让他查那位男朋友 |
[31:10] | Oliver Saxon. | 奥利弗·萨克森 |
[31:14] | Saxon? You think he did it? | 萨克森 你认为是他干的 |
[31:16] | Well, he’s a damn good suspect. | 那人他妈嫌疑最大 |
[31:18] | Quinn and I talked to him today. | 我和奎恩今天找他问过话了 |
[31:20] | If Saxon thinks the police are onto him, | 一旦萨克森认为警方在查他 |
[31:22] | he’ll know that I’m onto him. | 就会知道我也盯上他了 |
[31:24] | You should stay away from Saxon, Deb. | 你应该远离萨克森 黛布 |
[31:26] | He could be more dangerous than you think. | 他比你想象的更加危险 |
[31:29] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[31:31] | I can’t go into it right now, | 现在没法细说 |
[31:33] | but please just… | 但是求你 |
[31:35] | do as I ask. | 按我说的做 |
[31:44] | I knew going back to the force | 我就知道回警队 |
[31:45] | would put me in a fucked-up situation. | 就得碰上这种烂事 |
[31:49] | Here it is, ahead of schedule. | 可不来了 提前到来 |
[31:55] | He’s all yours. | 他归你了 |
[32:14] | You’ll be okay here? | 在这儿行吗 |
[32:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:19] | We’ll just hang. | 我们就闲聊呗 |
[32:29] | If Deb and Quinn did anything to spook Saxon, | 要是黛布和奎恩惊动了萨克森 |
[32:32] | I have to act fast. | 我就得迅速行动了 |
[32:40] | I’m too late. He’s already moved out. | 晚了一步 他已经搬走了 |
[33:03] | But if this has his DNA, | 不过如果这上面有他DNA |
[33:05] | I can check it against the hairs I found at Zach’s studio. | 就可以和扎克工作室的发丝重新比对 |
[33:10] | Here you go. | 来啦 |
[33:14] | Are we going to see Hannah? | 我们要去找汉娜吗 |
[33:17] | Hannah? Why? | 汉娜 为什么 |
[33:19] | I saw her on TV. | 她上电视了 |
[33:20] | They said people are looking for her. | 电视说有人在找她 |
[33:22] | Is she in trouble? | 她有麻烦吗 |
[33:24] | No, she’s fine. Hannah’s… | 没有 她很好 汉娜她… |
[33:27] | just popular. | 知名度高 |
[33:31] | You miss her? | 你想她了 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:34] | I liked playing with her. | 我喜欢和她一起玩 |
[33:35] | She was nice. | 她很好 |
[33:37] | I wish she could be my mom. | 希望她能当我妈咪 |
[33:55] | DNA排序测试结果 样本A 物品: 易拉罐/口水 | |
[34:00] | 结果 匹配: 样本A与样本B基因匹配 两个样本来自于同一个基因源 | |
[34:07] | 结果 匹配: 伊芙琳·沃格尔 | |
[34:08] | It’s a match. | 匹配 |
[34:10] | Saxon is Vogel’s son. | 萨克森就是沃格尔的儿子 |
[34:21] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[34:21] | He’s going by the name of Oliver Saxon. | 他化名为奥利弗·萨克森 |
[34:24] | He was dating my neighbor until he killed her | 他曾与我的邻居约会 |
[34:26] | in her apartment two doors down from mine. | 直到在距我只有两户之隔的她家公寓里杀了她 |
[34:29] | Do you have any idea where he is? | 知道他在哪儿吗 |
[34:31] | No, he cleared out of his place. | 不知道 他搬走了 |
[34:33] | He could be anywhere right now. | 现在可能在任何地方 |
[34:36] | Suppose you do find him, Dexter. | 要是你真找到他 德克斯特 |
[34:39] | What are you going to do? | 你会怎么办 |
[34:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:42] | I don’t know how I feel about that. | 我不知道会怎么想 |
[34:44] | He’s murdered four innocent people, | 他谋杀了四位无辜人士 |
[34:46] | and he killed Zach Hamilton. | 还杀害了扎克·汉米尔顿 |
[34:51] | He’s my son. | 他也是我儿子 |
[34:52] | There’s nothing you can do for him. | 你帮不到他什么 |
[34:55] | I can–I can try | 我可以…可以想办法 |
[34:57] | putting him back into a safe facility | 把他送回一个安全的精神病院 |
[34:59] | where he can’t hurt himself or anyone else. | 让他无法再伤害自己 伤害他人 |
[35:01] | I’m not going to let you kill him, Dexter. | 我不会让你杀他 德克斯特 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:03] | You brought me into this. | 是你陷我于此的 |
[35:06] | Because I didn’t know who he was then. | 因为那时我不知道他是谁 |
[35:08] | Try and understand, my youngest son is gone forever. | 请理解我 我小儿子永远地走了 |
[35:13] | Maybe I have a second chance with Daniel? | 也许丹尼尔能给我第二次机会 |
[35:16] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[35:17] | You have a son. | 你也有儿子 |
[35:20] | Wouldn’t you believe it? | 换了你不会相信吗 |
[35:22] | This second chance she wants could get us both killed. | 她所谓的第二次机会可能会害死我们 |
[35:25] | But, for her own sake, I have to tell her what she wants to hear. | 但为她着想 我会跟她说她想听的 |
[35:28] | Fine, we’ll do it your way. | 好吧 就依着你的意思做 |
[35:30] | Just… help me find him. | 就 帮我找到他 |
[35:33] | Is there a way to reach out to him? | 有什么方法能够联系到他吗 |
[35:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:38] | Think. | 想想看 |
[35:41] | The Mama Cass song | 他在你公寓里放的 |
[35:43] | that he left playing in your apartment… | 妈妈凯丝的那首歌 |
[35:45] | What about it? | 那首歌怎么了 |
[35:46] | One of the few happy memories I have with Daniel | 我和丹尼尔所遗留的幸福回忆之一 |
[35:48] | was when he was a little boy, and every Saturday, | 就是当他还是个孩子的时候 每个周六 |
[35:50] | I’d take him to the King’s Bay Cafe in the Marina. | 我都会带他去码头的国王湾咖啡馆 |
[35:54] | There was a juke box there. | 那里有台投币式点唱机 |
[35:57] | And Daniel would always play that song. | 丹尼尔总是会点这首歌 |
[36:01] | Maybe it’s more than a happy memory. | 也许并不仅是幸福回忆 |
[36:02] | Maybe it’s an invitation. | 也许是个邀请 |
[36:06] | King’s Bay Cafe. It’s still there. | 国王湾咖啡馆 还健在 |
[36:11] | Saxon’s been one step ahead of us this whole time. | 萨克森总是领先我们一步 |
[36:16] | We know he stole your computer files. | 我们知道他偷了你的电脑记录 |
[36:20] | But how could he have known about Zach Hamilton? | 但他是怎么知道扎克·汉米尔顿的 |
[36:22] | We met him after that. | 我们在那之后才遇到他的 |
[36:24] | The detailed notes that you keep on your computer… | 你保存在电脑上的详细记录 |
[36:27] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[36:28] | I think Saxon’s been monitoring your laptop. | 我认为萨克森监控了你的电脑 |
[36:31] | It wouldn’t be hard. | 应该不困难 |
[36:34] | You just need the right spyware. | 只要用对了间谍软件 |
[36:36] | We can use this. | 我们可以利用这个 |
[36:37] | Write an entry in your journal | 在你的日记中写一条 |
[36:38] | saying that you’re going to the King’s Bay Cafe tomorrow morning. | 你明天早晨要去国王湾咖啡馆 |
[36:41] | And you think he’ll read it and go there? | 你觉得他能看到 并去那儿 |
[36:43] | Well, you said yourself he’s been trying | 你自己说过他试图向你 |
[36:45] | to send you a message. | 传递信息 |
[36:47] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[37:04] | I don’t like deceiving Vogel. | 我不想骗沃格尔 |
[37:06] | But if it’s the only way to get to Saxon… | 但这是唯一可以找到萨克森的方法 |
[37:12] | You had no choice, Dex. | 你别无选择 德克斯 |
[37:14] | You had to lie to her. | 你必须对她说谎 |
[37:16] | I just can’t believe Vogel | 我不相信沃格尔 |
[37:18] | still thinks her son can be helped. | 仍认为她儿子能得到救赎 |
[37:20] | Well, it’s not that crazy. | 没有那么疯狂 |
[37:24] | After everything he’s done. | 他的所作所为没救了 |
[37:26] | You would want to help Harrison, wouldn’t you? | 换你也会想帮哈里森的 不是吗 |
[37:30] | Vogel pretty much made the same point. | 沃格尔也这么说过 |
[37:32] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[37:33] | I mean, look at what your own father did to protect you. | 回想你父亲为了保护你所做的 |
[37:42] | Right or not, Saxon needs to be stopped. | 不管对不对 必须阻止萨克森 |
[37:46] | I’m putting him on my table. | 我会把他放在开膛桌上 |
[37:49] | And how is Vogel going to feel about that? | 沃格尔对此会做何感想呢 |
[37:52] | I can’t worry about it now. | 我现在顾不了怎么多 |
[37:54] | At least she’ll be alive. | 至少她还能活 |
[38:00] | Well, you’ll figure it out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[38:05] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你在这里 |
[38:10] | I want to be able to keep being here for you, Dex. | 我也想为你一直留在这儿 德克斯 |
[38:18] | But? | 但是 |
[38:21] | But there’s no life for me here in Florida. | 但佛罗里达没有我的立足之地 |
[38:23] | We both know it. | 我们都知道的 |
[38:29] | I can have a life somewhere else far away from here… | 我可以在远离这儿的地方生活 |
[38:33] | In Argentina. | 在阿根廷 |
[38:37] | Maybe we all can. | 也许我们都可以 |
[38:40] | You and Harrison could meet me there. | 你和哈里森可以去那儿找我 |
[38:42] | We can start over. | 我们重新开始 |
[38:47] | It would be hard on Harrison to uproot his whole life. | 对哈里森来说改变他整个人生轨迹并非易事 |
[38:50] | At first, it might be, | 刚开始 或许是 |
[38:51] | but sometimes change is a good thing. | 但有时候改变也是件好事 |
[38:53] | – Sometimes it can… – Yes. | -有时候它可以 -好 |
[39:02] | Me, you, and Harrison… | 我 你和哈里森 |
[39:05] | We’re gonna move to Argentina. | 我们搬去阿根廷 |
[39:07] | We’ll make it work, Dex. | 我们可以的 德克斯 |
[39:10] | I can give my notice at Miami Metro, | 我可以从警局辞职 |
[39:11] | say I’m burnt out. | 就说我累了 |
[39:14] | I’m taking Harrison to travel for a while. | 要带着哈里森去旅游一阵子 |
[39:21] | Only Debra will know the truth. | 只有黛布拉会知道真相 |
[39:32] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[39:35] | Have you heard anything on the whereabouts of Zach Hamilton? | 你知道扎克·汉米尔顿的行踪吗 |
[39:38] | Zach Hamilton? | 扎克·汉米尔顿 |
[39:40] | You made it pretty clear that we back away from him. | 你明确要求我们别再查他 |
[39:43] | I just got a call from his parents. | 我刚接到他父母的电话 |
[39:45] | They haven’t heard from him in days. | 他们好几天没听到他的消息了 |
[39:47] | Did they file a missing persons report? | 他们提交人口失踪报告了吗 |
[39:49] | They just did. | 刚提交过 |
[39:52] | Look…in case he does turn up, | 听着 一旦有他的消息 |
[39:56] | I want to be the first to know. | 要第一时间告诉我 |
[39:57] | I’ll make sure of it. | 一定照办 |
[40:06] | Deb, thanks for coming in. | 黛布 谢谢你能过来 |
[40:07] | Yeah. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:17] | Welcome back to homicide, Detective. | 欢迎回到凶杀组 警探 |
[40:24] | You’ll earn your way back up. | 你会从头再来 |
[40:29] | You don’t know how happy this makes me feel. | 你不知道这让我有多高兴 |
[40:31] | It’s like the family coming together again. | 就像一个家又团聚了 |
[40:34] | We gotta celebrate. | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:44] | It’s all happening so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
[40:47] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:48] | Would you rather it happened slow? | 你难道想慢一点 |
[40:50] | I just… | 我只是 |
[40:52] | need some time… to think about it. | 需要一些时间 考虑一下 |
[40:55] | What’s there to think about? | 考虑什么 |
[40:56] | Thought this is what you wanted? | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[40:57] | It is. | 是的 |
[41:00] | I mean, I thought it was. | 我以为是的 |
[41:04] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[41:07] | I just need a little time, you know. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[41:12] | Take all the time you need. | 那你慢慢来 |
[41:23] | Hold on to this. | 拿上这个 |
[41:50] | I, uh, tried getting in touch with Saxon, | 我试着联系萨克森 |
[41:52] | but, uh, he’s not answering his phone. | 但是他没有接电话 |
[41:54] | And, uh, went by his place. He cleared out. | 我去了他住的地方 发现他搬走了 |
[41:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:01] | At least we’re on the right track. | 至少我们查对了方向 |
[42:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:05] | Good luck with that. | 祝好运 |
[42:08] | Deb… | 黛布 |
[42:11] | I, uh, wouldn’t have gotten this far without you. | 没有你 我不会查到这一步 |
[42:15] | I’m glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[42:32] | You cleaned. | 你打扫过屋子 |
[42:34] | A little. | 一点点 |
[42:39] | Well, I hope I can still find shit. | 希望我还能找到我要的东西 |
[42:42] | I used to know where everything was. | 我以前记得所有东西在哪儿 |
[42:49] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[42:50] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[42:54] | Totally fair. | 说得好 |
[42:56] | Well, I am gonna eat, | 我要开吃了 |
[42:58] | and I made enough for you too. | 也做了你的那份 |
[43:03] | You going back? | 你要回去吗 |
[43:09] | How the fuck can I go back? | 我他妈怎么回去 |
[43:13] | My brother’s a serial killer. | 我哥哥是个连环杀手 |
[43:16] | And I have another one hiding out in my house, | 还有个连环杀手藏在我家 |
[43:18] | eating salad. | 吃着沙拉 |
[43:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:28] | It was stupid to think that I could go back. | 竟然以为一切能回到当初 真蠢 |
[43:39] | Well, I know a lot about wanting things that you can’t have. | 我理解有很多想要的东西你却得不到 |
[43:42] | I wish, somewhere along the line, | 真希望在人生的某一处 |
[43:44] | I’d learned to take no for an answer. | 我能够学会放弃 |
[43:46] | Would have made my life a lot easier. | 这样就会让我好过许多 |
[43:49] | But you didn’t? | 但是你没有 |
[43:51] | I’ll take that one. | 我吃这一个 |
[43:54] | Fine. | 好的 |
[43:57] | Well, it’s just who I am. | 这就是我 |
[43:59] | And, uh…something tells me that you might be kind of the same way. | 感觉你在某些方面跟我很像 |
[44:06] | Maybe that’s the one thing we have in common. | 或许就在这点上像而已 |
[44:23] | I can’t believe I’m eating food you made. | 真不敢相信我在吃你做的食物 |
[44:25] | It’s not bad, though, right? | 不难吃吧 |
[44:28] | No. | 不会 |
[44:38] | All right, two-minute warning, Harrison. | 好了 还有两分钟 哈里森 |
[44:40] | Swim lessons are calling. | 该去上游泳课了 |
[44:41] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[44:46] | Sorry about this police protection business. | 很抱歉招来这些警察保护 |
[44:49] | No, it’s good. | 不 这挺好的 |
[44:51] | I’m actually glad that they’re here. | 我还挺高兴他们在这儿 |
[44:53] | I mean, if Hannah were to stop by, | 如果汉娜来的话 |
[44:55] | poor Harrison would probably run right to her. | 可怜的哈里森很可能会扑向她的 |
[44:57] | He’s not the only one. | 不只他会哦 |
[45:02] | Dexter, hope I’m not intruding. | 德克斯特 希望没有打扰到你 |
[45:04] | No, not at all. | 没有 |
[45:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[45:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:10] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以效劳 |
[45:11] | Just checking in and making sure everything’s okay. | 只是过来看看一切是否还好 |
[45:14] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[45:15] | Well, good to hear. | 那就好 |
[45:17] | I’m thinking the Hannah McKay threat has pretty much died down. | 我认为汉娜·麦凯的威胁已经消失了 |
[45:21] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah, I mean, | -是吗 -是的 |
[45:22] | if she was here, I’m pretty sure she’s gone. | 就算她来过 我确定她也已经离开了 |
[45:24] | So I’m gonna recommend we pull off your protective detail. | 所以我建议撤掉对你的保护 |
[45:29] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[45:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:33] | And what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[45:34] | – Harrison. – Harrison. | -哈里森 -哈里森 |
[45:38] | Wow. Is this your family? | 这是你的家人吗 |
[45:43] | Is this your daddy? | 这是你的爸爸 |
[45:45] | That’s you, right? | 这是你 对吧 |
[45:48] | Now, who’s the pretty lady? | 那这位漂亮的女士是谁 |
[45:55] | That’s my mom. | 我妈妈 |
[45:57] | Your mom? | 你的妈妈 |
[45:58] | Hey, why don’t you go grab your towel, bud? | 去把你的毛巾拿来 小子 |
[46:01] | Swim time. | 该去泳课了 |
[46:02] | Come on, let’s go, little shark man. | 过来 走吧 小白鲨 |
[46:10] | He lost his mother when he was just a baby. | 他还是个婴儿的时候就失去了妈妈 |
[46:11] | I think drawing her helps him feel closer to her. | 把妈妈画下来能让他觉得亲切点 |
[46:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[46:16] | Well, we really do need to get going, uh… | 我们需要出发了 |
[46:20] | Thanks for checking in. | 谢谢你来看望 |
[46:21] | All right, take care. | 好的 保重 |
[46:31] | Hey, you got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[46:32] | Sure. | 有 |
[46:38] | Closing the door. That’s never a good sign. | 关上门从来不是个好兆头 |
[46:41] | So Hannah Mckay dated your brother, huh? | 汉娜·麦凯跟你哥哥好过 对吧 |
[46:45] | You didn’t think to mention that to me at all? | 你打算一直不跟我讲吗 |
[46:47] | Thought never crossed your mind? | 从来没有想过吗 |
[46:48] | I didn’t think it was important. | 我觉得这个不重要 |
[46:51] | What else are you not telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[46:53] | I don’t know, but if I told you– | 不知道 假如我告诉你 |
[46:55] | Drop the bullshit, Morgan. | 少说废话 摩根 |
[46:57] | What happened in the Keys? | 在礁岛发生了什么事 |
[46:59] | You see her? | 见到她了吗 |
[47:01] | No. | 没有 |
[47:04] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[47:05] | ‘Cause you either saw her, | 因为你不是见了她 |
[47:06] | or your brother told you to lay off– | 就是你哥要你别插手了 |
[47:07] | Well, what if he did? What does it even matter? | 就算他这么做了呢 有关系吗 |
[47:08] | Oh, I’ll give you 250,000 reasons why. | 有没有25万赏金的关系 |
[47:11] | But, clearly, you and I have different priorities. | 很明显 你和我优先考虑的事不一样 |
[47:12] | My brother? Yeah. We do. | 我哥哥 没错 |
[47:14] | You know, after all the things that I’ve done for you, | 在我为你做了这么之后 |
[47:15] | I find it hard to believe that you could do this. | 我不敢确定你能够胜任这个工作 |
[47:17] | I really do. | 真的 |
[47:18] | And maybe you need to ask yourself | 也许你需要扪心自问 |
[47:19] | if this is the right job for you. | 这个工作是否适合你 |
[47:23] | And if not, why don’t you get the fuck out? | 如果不适合 你为何不就此滚蛋 |
[47:25] | ‘Cause I could use the office space for somebody that gives a shit. | 这间办公室还可以空出来给有心人用 |
[47:37] | Oh, Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[47:39] | Sorry, I… know I’m early. | 不好意思 我知道来早了 |
[47:42] | I’d make you some coffee, but I only have tea. | 我本想给你煮咖啡 但现在只有茶 |
[47:44] | That’ll do. | 那也行 |
[47:54] | I warn you, it’s strong. | 提醒你 茶很浓的 |
[47:57] | I need all the help I can get this morning. | 今早我要尽可能地振奋精神 |
[47:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:04] | Just so we’re clear, | 我们讲清楚 |
[48:05] | I’m meeting up with Daniel, | 我跟丹尼尔见面后 |
[48:07] | and I’ll lead him out of the cafe, | 带他离开咖啡馆后 |
[48:09] | where you will sedate him. | 你会给他打镇静剂 |
[48:11] | And–and we’ll take him to a facility. | 然后把他送到精神病院 |
[48:27] | Every time I close my eyes, | 每当我闭上眼睛 |
[48:28] | I-I still see his face. | 我仍然能看到他的脸 |
[48:33] | – Daniel. – Yes. | -丹尼尔 -是的 |
[48:34] | Now to learn that he’s alive | 现在知道他还活着 |
[48:36] | is just too good to accept. | 惊喜得有点难以接受 |
[48:39] | It is hard to believe. | 的确很难相信 |
[48:41] | But another part of me knows it’s true. | 但是我的另一部分知道这是真的 |
[48:45] | And I’m going to see him. | 我要去见他 |
[48:51] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[48:54] | My little boy. | 我的孩子 |
[48:59] | He still exists. | 他还活着 |
[49:01] | No–no matter what he’s done. | 不管他曾经做过什么 |
[49:08] | I thought one of Hannah’s potions | 我以为汉娜的药剂 |
[49:09] | would be gentler than my needle. | 会比我的针剂温柔点 |
[49:12] | Now Vogel will never have to face what her son has become. | 这样沃格尔就不必面对她儿子现在的样子 |
[49:32] | Can I get a cup of coffee please? | 请给我上杯咖啡 |
[49:33] | I’ll bring that right over. | 马上就端过来 |
[49:39] | 《不能自已》 传奇四人组合 《悲伤纪念品》 | |
[49:42] | 《打造自己的音乐》 “妈妈”·凯丝·艾略特 | |
[49:47] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[50:01] | Hey, Lucy. | 露西 |
[50:28] | He’s played that song three times. | 他点了三次那首歌 |
[50:30] | When is he gonna give up? | 他什么时候会放弃 |
[50:50] | I’ll follow him | 我要跟着他 |
[50:51] | until I find a quiet place to grab him. | 在没人的地方抓住他 |
[50:54] | For Vogel’s own good, | 为了沃格尔好 |
[50:56] | it’s time I killed the messenger. | 该是杀死信使的时候了 |
[52:00] | Saxon must have spotted you. | 萨克森肯定认出了你 |
[52:01] | He’s good at this. | 他很擅长这个 |
[52:03] | He might think Vogel sent you, Dexter. | 他可能认为是沃格尔派你来的 德克斯特 |
[52:06] | He could going to her house right now. | 他可能去她家了 |
[52:12] | You’ve reached Dr. Evelyn Vogel. | 伊芙琳·沃格尔博士语音信箱 |
[52:14] | I’m not available at this time. | 我现在暂时不在 |
[52:15] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[52:18] | Evelyn! | 伊芙琳 |
[52:29] | You drugged me. | 你给我下药了 |
[52:30] | You have every right to be upset, | 你有生气的权利 |
[52:32] | but I was only trying to protect you. | 但我只是想保护你 |
[52:34] | Where’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔在哪儿 |
[52:36] | He got away. That’s why I’m here. | 他跑了 因此我才过来 |
[52:38] | To warn you. | 提醒你 |
[52:39] | Well, I consider myself warned. | 我会注意的 |
[52:41] | And I think it best from here on out | 我觉得从现在起 |
[52:43] | that I handle this myself. | 我还是自己处理吧 |
[52:45] | It’s not safe. Or smart. | 这不安全 也不聪明 |
[52:47] | I appreciate your concern, | 多谢关心 |
[52:48] | and I’m grateful for everything you’ve done. | 也谢谢你所做的一切 |
[52:51] | But this is a family matter. | 但这是我的家庭问题 |
[52:56] | You once called yourself my spiritual mother. | 你曾经说过你是我精神上的母亲 |
[52:59] | Doesn’t that make us family? | 难道我们不是家人吗 |
[53:02] | Well, after what happened this morning, Dexter, | 经过今早的事情之后 德克斯特 |
[53:05] | how can I trust you? | 我怎么能信任你 |
[53:11] | Well, trust me or not, | 不管你信不信任我 |
[53:12] | I’m going to take care of Daniel. | 我会解决丹尼尔的 |
[53:14] | Your safety and mine depend on it. | 你我的安全取决于此 |
[53:17] | And after that, I’m on my way with Hannah. | 之后 我会和汉娜离开 |
[53:20] | – On your way? – I’m leaving Miami with her. | -离开 -和她离开迈阿密 |
[53:22] | We’re going away together with Harrison. | 带上哈里森一同离开 |
[53:24] | You know that won’t end well. | 你知道这样不会有好结果 |
[53:25] | And you trusting Daniel, | 但是你相信丹尼尔 |
[53:27] | that he’s not gonna hurt anyone again– | 相信他不会再伤害别人 |
[53:30] | how will that end? | 结果又会怎样呢 |
[53:33] | Leave this alone, Dexter. | 你不要管了 德克斯特 |
[53:48] | Vogel thinks I’m unique, | 沃格尔认为我是独一无二的 |
[53:49] | caught between two worlds– | 被困于人性与黑暗的 |
[53:51] | my humanity and my darkness. | 夹缝之中 |
[53:54] | Maybe I always will be, but I can’t imagine | 也许我会一直这样 但是我无法想象 |
[53:56] | a life without Hannah in either one. | 没有汉娜的生活会怎样 |
[53:59] | After this morning, I won’t have to. | 今早过后 我不必如此了 |
[54:02] | Vogel is on her own, and so am I. | 沃格尔靠她自己了 我也是 |
[54:05] | I’ll kill Saxon and leave Miami forever. | 我会杀了萨克森 然后永远离开迈阿密 |
[54:12] | So now do you believe me? | 你现在相信我了吧 |
[54:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:16] | You didn’t send him. | 你没有派他去 |
[54:20] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[54:22] | How about a little breakfast? | 吃点早餐怎么样 |
[54:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[54:44] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |