时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | Harrison and I are leaving Miami with Hannah. | 哈里森和我还有汉娜会离开迈阿密 |
[00:12] | You act like this doesn’t even affect me. | 你表现得好像这不会影响我一样 |
[00:14] | You can visit. | 你可以来作客 |
[00:15] | Okay, I’ll look you up the next time I’m in Argentina. | 好吧 我下次去阿根廷会找你的 |
[00:18] | So you any closer in your search for Saxon? | 你有查出什么萨克森的消息吗 |
[00:21] | I wish we could just leave. | 我真希望我们可以马上就走 |
[00:23] | I still have feelings for you. | 我对你还有感觉 |
[00:25] | I used to feel like something was holding me back. | 我曾经觉得有什么在阻挠我 |
[00:27] | – Now? – Now, I– | -现在呢 -现在我… |
[00:30] | I want you to help me like you helped Dexter. | 我要你像帮德克斯特一样帮我 |
[00:33] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法的 |
[00:34] | What about Dexter? He’s still after me. | 那德克斯特呢 他还在追查我 |
[00:35] | I’ll talk to Dexter. | 我去跟德克斯特说 |
[00:36] | You don’t think he likes killing. | 你认为他并不享受杀戮 |
[00:38] | Let me show you how much he doesn’t like killing. | 我让你看看他有多么不享受杀戮 |
[00:42] | – No! – That’s Zach’s head he’s sawing into. | -不 -他正在锯开扎克的脑袋 |
[00:45] | I’d actually like to be a part of the team on this one. | 我很想参与调查此案 |
[00:47] | Thanks, but the marshal service | 谢谢 但法警 |
[00:48] | doesn’t really take on partners. | 不雇佣他人合作 |
[00:50] | You looking for a new forensic tech? | 你正在找新的鉴证师 |
[00:52] | – Dexter’s moving on. – Really? | -德克斯特要离开了 -真的吗 |
[00:54] | It just struck me as odd that he’s leaving town | 但我总觉得他在谣传汉娜·麦凯 |
[00:57] | at the exact same time | 回来的这个档口 |
[00:58] | Hannah McKay is rumored to be here. | 正好要离开 这有点太凑巧 |
[01:00] | If Dexter were dating Hannah McKay, | 如果德克斯特还在跟汉娜·麦凯约会 |
[01:02] | I would fuckg know about it. | 我肯定会他妈知道的 |
[01:03] | Deputy Marshal Clayton thinks Dexter’s hiding you. | 法警克莱顿认为德克斯特在帮你潜逃 |
[01:05] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[01:07] | – What happened? – He fell and hit his chin. | -怎么回事 -他摔了一跤撞到了下巴 |
[01:09] | It’s a pretty deep cut. It won’t stop bleeding. | 伤口很深 血流不止 |
[01:14] | Hello, Dexter. Mother chose the wrong son. | 你好 德克斯特 母亲选错了儿子 |
[01:22] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[03:30] | Vogel warned me I’ve been straddling two worlds, | 沃格尔警告过我 徘徊于两个世界很危险 |
[03:35] | and I ignored her. | 但我无视了她 |
[03:38] | For that, she paid the price with her life. | 她为此付出了生命的代价 |
[03:43] | Now, I have to remove myself from her life. | 现在我必须从她的生活中消失 |
[04:10] | I never imagined the last homicide I’d work | 我从没想过我查的最后一桩凶案 |
[04:13] | would be one I’m now a part of. | 竟会与自己有关 |
[04:16] | I have to call this in. | 我必须报警 |
[04:20] | I can’t be seen leaving the scene of the crime. | 我不能被人看到离开犯罪现场 |
[04:34] | The last time I was in a pool of my mother’s blood, | 上一次伏在母亲的血泊中 |
[04:36] | I was too young to do anything about it, | 我太小 束手无策 |
[04:39] | but I’m no longer a child. | 但我已不再是个孩子 |
[04:45] | She didn’t say why she wanted me to stop by. | 她没说为什么要我前来 |
[04:49] | The two of you are friends? | 你们俩是朋友吗 |
[04:50] | Your father knew her, right? | 你父亲认识她 对吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, she reached out to both Deb and me. | 是的 她主动联系了黛布和我 |
[04:55] | She was a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[04:57] | So you pull up to the house. | 所以你在屋前停车 |
[04:59] | You see the door kicked in… | 看到门被踢开 |
[05:00] | And I ran in. That’s when I found her. | 然后我跑进来 发现了她 |
[05:02] | You moved the body? | 你动过尸体吗 |
[05:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:06] | I tried to stem the bleeding, but she was already gone. | 我试着止血 但她已经不行了 |
[05:09] | Did you see anybody suspicious? | 有看到可疑人物吗 |
[05:11] | Miller was talking to the neighbors. | 米勒在问讯邻居 |
[05:13] | One of them saw a white male in his 40s take off | 有人看见一个40多岁的白人驾驶着 |
[05:16] | in a white or gray pickup. | 白色或灰色货卡离开现场 |
[05:19] | – Which is it? – It was dark. | -到底什么颜色 -天很暗 |
[05:21] | That’s the best they could make out. | 他们看不太清 |
[05:24] | Give Miller a hand, and canvass the whole block. | 去帮米勒 面谈整个街区的人 |
[05:27] | Updates every half hour. | 每半小时汇报一次 |
[05:28] | The media’s gonna be all over this. | 媒体对此案会紧追不放 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:32] | – You should go. – No, I can help. | -你回去吧 -不 我能帮忙 |
[05:34] | Dex. | 德克斯特 |
[05:35] | As much as I could use the hand, | 虽然我很希望你能帮忙 |
[05:37] | a defense attorney would have a field day | 但如果一个鉴证师发现了凶案 |
[05:39] | with a forensic tech who not only found a murder | 他既是被害人的朋友 又调查此案 |
[05:42] | but knew the victim and then worked it. | 这会给辩护律师留下口实 |
[05:44] | We gotta protect the case here. | 我们必须为案子着想 |
[05:48] | So I’ll see you first thing in the morning. | 那我明早一上班就去找你 |
[05:51] | Last day on the job. | 最后一天上班 |
[05:53] | Last day. | 最后一天 |
[05:55] | – I should– – go. | -我该…-走吧 |
[05:56] | – We got this. – All right. | -交给我们了 -好的 |
[05:57] | Saxon may have a head start, but I intend to catch up. | 萨克森棋先一着 但我将挽回劣势 |
[06:07] | Jesus, what are you doing here so early? | 天呐 你怎么来这么早 |
[06:09] | Is Harrison with Hannah? | 哈里森和汉娜在一起吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah, she’s helping him get dressed in my room. | 是的 她在我的房间里帮他穿衣服 |
[06:13] | That kid wakes before the fucking sun. | 那小子比狗日的太阳还起得早 |
[06:19] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:21] | Evelyn’s dead. | 伊芙琳死了 |
[06:24] | Saxon killed her last night in front of me. | 萨克森昨晚在我面前杀了她 |
[06:28] | He got away. | 他跑掉了 |
[06:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[06:31] | I wanted you to hear it from me. | 我希望你从我这里听到这消息 |
[06:32] | Miami Metro is working the case. | 迈阿密警局正在调查此案 |
[06:35] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上全都是 |
[06:37] | Jesus Christ. You all right? | 上帝啊 你还好吗 |
[06:46] | Evelyn was… | 伊芙琳是… |
[06:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:52] | If it weren’t for her– | 如果没有她 |
[06:53] | We might not have found our way back to each other. | 我们就不可能和好 |
[07:01] | If Saxon’s out there, | 如果萨克森在逃 |
[07:02] | Harrison needs to be with Jamie. | 那哈里森就得跟洁咪待在一起 |
[07:07] | She’s back at Batista’s. He’ll be safe there. | 她住在巴蒂斯塔家 他在那里会很安全 |
[07:10] | Are you gonna go after Saxon? | 你会去追查萨克森吗 |
[07:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:15] | Then I will too. I’ll call Batista. | 那我也去 我会给巴蒂斯塔打电话 |
[07:18] | I’ll go back to work today. | 我今天就开始上班 |
[07:21] | She was important to me too, Dex. | 她对我也很重要 德克斯特 |
[07:22] | Deb, you’re putting yourself in the same position | 黛布 你这是将自己置于 |
[07:24] | you’ve been trying to avoid. | 自己最不想处的境地 |
[07:26] | Understand this: If I get Saxon my way, | 你要搞清楚 如果让我抓到萨克森 |
[07:28] | I’m not handing him over to you. | 我可不会把他交给你 |
[07:34] | Daddy, I combed my hair. | 爸爸 我自己梳头发了 |
[07:37] | Wow. | 厉害 |
[07:38] | I see that. | 能看出来 |
[07:39] | He insisted. | 他坚持要梳的 |
[07:41] | I think Jamie’s gonna be really impressed with that. | 洁咪肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[07:43] | You should go grab your backpack. | 去把背包拿上 |
[07:44] | She’s waiting for us back at the apartment. | 她在公寓等着我们 |
[07:46] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[07:50] | Don’t tell her I already had a doughnut. | 别告诉她我已经吃过甜甜圈了 |
[07:56] | – What’s this? – I booked our itinerary. | -这是什么 -我订好了航线 |
[07:58] | The three of us fly to Rio. | 我们三个先飞去里约 |
[07:59] | When we get to South America, | 到了南美洲以后 |
[08:00] | we catch a flight to Buenos Aires. | 我们再坐飞机去布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[08:03] | And no one can trace us. | 这样就没人能追踪到我们了 |
[08:05] | That’s still the plan, right? | 计划没变 对吧 |
[08:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:10] | – But, um… – What? | -但是 -怎么了 |
[08:13] | Dr. Vogel’s dead. Saxon killed her. | 沃格尔博士死了 萨克森杀了她 |
[08:17] | Oh, god. I’m so sorry. | 上帝啊 真遗憾 |
[08:20] | This doesn’t change anything for us, | 这对我们的计划没有影响 |
[08:22] | but I need to make sure it’s taken care of | 但我必须在我们离开之前 |
[08:24] | before we leave. | 处理好这事 |
[08:25] | You think you can take care of it that fast? | 你觉得你能这么快处理完吗 |
[08:29] | Yes. | 能 |
[08:36] | Two days left in Miami. | 还剩两天离开迈阿密 |
[08:39] | Two days to find Saxon. | 还剩两天查到萨克森 |
[08:41] | Two days until I start a new life with Hannah. | 还剩两天 我将和汉娜开始新生活 |
[08:43] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[08:45] | I already have five people coming by | 今天已经有五个人前来 |
[08:47] | to see your place today. | 看你的公寓 |
[08:48] | Wow. That was fast. | 真快 |
[08:51] | Market’s coming back. | 市场有所回暖 |
[08:52] | And with a location like yours, | 像你这么好的地段 |
[08:54] | I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up with five offers. | 最后有五个人要买我都不稀奇 |
[08:57] | I really appreciate you taking the listing | 谢谢你在我突然通知后 |
[08:58] | – on such short notice, Syl. – Course. | -帮我卖房 希尔 -不客气 |
[09:01] | I was happy to get the call. | 我很高兴接到你的电话 |
[09:04] | Oh, Harrison’s gotten so big. | 哈里森长大了 |
[09:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:10] | So why the sudden move? | 为什么突然搬家 |
[09:17] | Too many memories. | 这里有太多回忆 |
[09:19] | Mm, I understand. | 我能理解 |
[09:21] | After Miguel… | 米格尔死了以后 |
[09:24] | I downsized. | 我也不太做房地产了 |
[09:26] | Focused on the kids. | 重心放在孩子上 |
[09:29] | Oh, make that six people coming by. | 第六个人来看房了 |
[09:32] | I should take this. | 这个电话我得接 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:41] | You put monkey in a box. | 你把猴猴放在盒子里了 |
[09:44] | Oh, sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[09:45] | God, seeing your place all boxed up | 天呐 看到你的东西都装箱 |
[09:48] | is making this so real. | 感觉好真实 |
[09:52] | You guys are really going. | 你们真的要搬走了 |
[09:55] | Harrison is gonna miss you. | 哈里森会想念你的 |
[09:57] | Monkey’s gonna miss you too. | 猴猴也会想念你的 |
[10:00] | Hey, what don’t you take Harrison overnight? | 要不你今晚带哈里森一起住吧 |
[10:03] | Deb’s place is so cramped, | 黛布家太挤了 |
[10:04] | and people are gonna be in and out of here. | 这里工人又会进进出出 |
[10:06] | And that way, you can– | 而且你还可以 |
[10:07] | Hug my favorite person in the whole wide world | 一晚上都抱着我在这世界上 |
[10:09] | all night long! | 最喜欢的人 |
[10:11] | Stop! | 别 |
[10:14] | All right. | 好啦 |
[10:18] | – This one. – This one, oh. | -就是这艘 -是这艘啊 |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah. Looks pretty. | 不错 看起来很美 |
[10:23] | Um, I’d like to get her inland before Laura hits. | 我得在劳拉到来前把它搬到内陆 |
[10:27] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[10:28] | Tropical storm Laura. | 热带飓风劳拉 |
[10:30] | They say she’ll make landfall in a few days. | 他们说飓风过几天就登陆了 |
[10:38] | She’s a 2001 century 2901 center console. | 这是2001年的世纪牌中控式垂钓船 |
[10:41] | I had this custom rail put in. | 有特制横杆 |
[10:44] | New paint. | 新喷的漆 |
[10:45] | Has a radar, GPS, | 带雷达 GPS |
[10:48] | fish-finder, autopilot, | 鱼探仪 自动驾驶仪 |
[10:50] | emergency life raft. | 紧急救生筏 |
[10:52] | And I had these twin Yamaha 250 four stroke motors put in. | 两台山叶250四冲程发动机 |
[10:57] | They got just over 400 hours, | 才开过400多小时 |
[11:00] | and when you open them up and you’re out there… | 当你启动它们 然后站在外面 |
[11:04] | There’s nothing like it. | 没有什么能比的了 |
[11:05] | Check it out. | 检查一下 |
[11:09] | Hoping she’d have a bigger beer cooler. | 要是有个大点的啤酒冷藏箱就好了 |
[11:15] | Maybe she’s not the boat for you. | 或许这不是适合你的船 |
[11:24] | Saxon moves from city to city, | 萨克森搬了很多城市 |
[11:26] | but his job never changes. | 但他的工作没有变过 |
[11:28] | He inspects buildings. It’s a place to start. | 他检查建筑安全 这是个着手点 |
[11:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:34] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得真轻松 |
[11:35] | You didn’t spend the whole night scouring Vogel’s place | 你没有花整个晚上搜寻沃格尔的房子 |
[11:38] | with nothing to show for it except a big, fat goose egg. | 什么都没找到 得了个大鸭蛋啊 |
[11:41] | Nothing? | 什么都没有 |
[11:42] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[11:48] | No prints, no trace. | 没有指纹 没有痕迹 |
[11:50] | Oh, man, I could go for some hookers | 哦 天啊 我现在真想找个妓女 |
[11:52] | and some blow right now. | 发泄发泄 |
[11:53] | But since this isn’t the ’90s, | 但这不是在90年代 |
[11:56] | caffeine it is. | 咖啡算了 |
[11:57] | Want anything? | 你要吗 |
[11:58] | No, I’m good. | 不了 |
[12:07] | This hospital, closed for years. | 这家医院 关了许多年 |
[12:10] | Saxon issued a demolition permit, | 萨克森签署过拆除令 |
[12:12] | but it’s still standing. | 但还没拆 |
[12:14] | The perfect place to cut into your victims’ skulls. | 这是给受害者开颅的最佳地点 |
[12:19] | Hey, Dexter, Quinn is looking for you. | 德克斯特 奎恩在找你 |
[12:23] | – Because? – Oh, yeah. | -干什么 -哦 对了 |
[12:25] | Uh, the swab thing in the interrogation room. | 去审讯室取DNA什么的 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:36] | Dex, come in. | 德克斯 进来 |
[12:39] | Hi, Dexter. | 你好啊 德克斯特 |
[12:44] | He came in to clear his name on the Cassie case. | 他来为洗脱凯西那个案子的嫌疑 |
[12:48] | I see. | 明白 |
[12:49] | I had no idea I was a suspect. | 我不知道为什么我是疑犯 |
[12:53] | We got to your apartment, and it was totally cleaned out. | 我们去过你家 清理得干干净净 |
[12:56] | You can appreciate how that looks. | 你能想到它的样子 |
[13:00] | I couldn’t stay at my old place. | 我不能再呆在老房子里了 |
[13:03] | I spent so much time there with Cassie. | 我和凯西在那儿生活了很久 |
[13:07] | Everywhere I looked, something reminded me of her. | 房子里的每个角落都使我想起她 |
[13:10] | You can understand that. | 你能明白的 |
[13:12] | You knew Cassie. She was a great person. | 你认识凯西 她是个好人 |
[13:15] | Yes, she was. | 是啊 |
[13:19] | For a while, uh… | 有一段时间 |
[13:21] | I was even thinking of leaving Miami. | 我曾想过要离开迈阿密 |
[13:25] | But my business is here, | 但我的工作在这儿 |
[13:28] | my friends, family. | 我的朋友 家人 |
[13:33] | When I heard there was an alert out for me, I… | 当我听到在怀疑我 我… |
[13:39] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[13:41] | I thought we already resolved this. | 我以为这事已经完了 |
[13:43] | We appreciate you coming in. | 很感激你过来 |
[13:44] | Like you said, I just wanna clear my name. | 就像你说的 我想要洗脱嫌疑 |
[13:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:48] | This will help towards that. | 这能帮助你洗脱 |
[13:50] | What’s this? | 这个是什么 |
[13:51] | – DNA sample. – Is that really necessary? | -取DNA样本 -真有这个必要吗 |
[13:54] | You said you wanted to cooperate. | 你说过你想要合作的 |
[13:56] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[14:11] | Thanks. We’re done here for now. | 谢谢 暂时没什么事了 |
[14:18] | Hey, you plan on any more moves… | 你有什么出行的计划吗 |
[14:21] | I’ll be sure to let you know. | 如果我要出去会让你知道的 |
[14:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:37] | Saxon was just here, | 萨克森刚刚在这儿 |
[14:38] | trying to clear his name for Cassie’s murder. | 想洗脱他谋杀凯西的嫌疑 |
[14:41] | He had an answer for everything Quinn threw at him. | 他回答了奎恩的所有问题 |
[14:43] | Well, he’s got balls, I’ll give him that. | 想玩狠的 那我就陪他玩 |
[14:46] | Masuka find anything | 玛稣卡找到什么线索 |
[14:47] | to tie him to Vogel’s crime scene? | 能证明他和沃格尔的案子有关吗 |
[14:48] | He came up empty, but… | 一无所获 但是 |
[14:51] | What? | 什么 |
[14:52] | – Saxon agreed to a standard. – Well, so what? | -萨克森同意验DNA -那又怎么样 |
[14:55] | It’s not gonna tie him to Cassie’s murder. | 那也不能证明他和凯西的死有关 |
[15:00] | But it’ll give us a matri-fucking-lineal match | 但DNA会和他母亲 |
[15:02] | to his mother. | 血缘匹配 |
[15:03] | Yeah, suddenly he’s no longer Oliver Saxon. | 是啊 然后他就不再是奥利弗·萨克森了 |
[15:05] | He’s Daniel Vogel, | 而是丹尼尔·沃格尔 |
[15:06] | Dr. Vogel’s psychopathic son | 沃格尔博士在精神病院大火中 |
[15:08] | who died in a fire at a psychiatric hospital. | 丧生那个精神病儿子 |
[15:11] | Let him try to explain that away with my boot up his ass. | 看我让他如何解释 |
[15:18] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[15:21] | Why are you helping us get Saxon? | 你为什么要帮我们抓萨克森 |
[15:24] | Don’t you want him for yourself? | 你不是想自己亲手抓到他吗 |
[15:26] | I just want him taken care of. | 我只是希望他关起来 |
[15:31] | Well, that’s new coming from you. | 这倒是新鲜 |
[15:36] | I’m gonna go get started on this. | 我要开始验这个了 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna go find some pens. | 我要去找些笔 |
[15:54] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[15:57] | The thin mints are in the bottom drawer. | 小薄荷糕在最底下那个抽屉 |
[16:00] | It takes supply requisition, | 那个需要申请 |
[16:01] | like, a week to come through, so… | 大概要一周才能通过 所以 |
[16:03] | – Right. – You mind? | -好吧 -你介意吗 |
[16:05] | By all means, go ahead. | 当然可以 继续吧 |
[16:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[16:18] | Uh, I kept it around just in case I decided | 我带着它以防哪天下班 |
[16:22] | to marry somebody else from work. | 想和别人结婚了 |
[16:26] | You’ve had this in here the whole time? | 你把这个一直放在这儿 |
[16:34] | Keep my stapler away from Soderquist. | 离索德奎斯远一点 |
[16:36] | Guy’s a fucking klepto. | 那个人手脚不干净 |
[16:58] | Is this old hospital Saxon’s private sanitarium? | 这家旧医院会是萨克森怡情之地吗 |
[18:24] | Saxon’s kill room. | 萨克森杀人的房间 |
[18:30] | Zach died here. | 扎克死在这里 |
[18:31] | And who knows how many others? | 谁知道还有多少人死在这儿 |
[18:35] | Doesn’t look like Saxon’s been living here. | 看起来萨克森不像住在这里 |
[18:37] | But he’ll be back. | 但他会回来的 |
[18:39] | This is clearly a special place for him. | 这对他来说绝对是个特别的地方 |
[18:41] | You can stake out the building, wait for him. | 你可以监视这个房子 等着他回来 |
[18:44] | I don’t have time to wait. | 但我没有时间等了 |
[18:46] | Hannah and I don’t have time to wait. | 汉娜和我没有时间等了 |
[18:48] | – I want him dead. – By your hand. | -我想他死 -亲自杀了他 |
[18:50] | Anyone’s hand, as long as he’s dead. | 任何人都可以 只要他死了 |
[18:53] | That doesn’t sound like the old Dexter. | 这听起来不像是以前的德克斯特 |
[18:57] | Maybe I’m not the old Dexter. | 也许我已经不是以前的德克斯特了 |
[19:22] | Everything Saxon downloaded about me | 所有萨克森从沃格尔电脑里得到 |
[19:24] | from Vogel’s computer is on this. | 关于我的信息都在这里 |
[19:34] | He recorded all his kills. | 他录下了所有的杀人过程 |
[19:37] | They’re all here. | 都在这儿 |
[19:39] | But you still don’t know where he is. | 但你仍然不知道他在哪儿 |
[19:44] | Maybe this is exactly what I need. | 也许这就是我所需要的 |
[19:47] | I can bring him to me. | 我可以找到他 |
[19:51] | You, uh, calling it quits soon? | 你一会儿就走吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I will soon. | 是啊 很快就走 |
[19:56] | I just wanna get up to speed on a couple things. | 我只想赶紧把这些事做完 |
[19:58] | You going to Dr. Vogel’s memorial tomorrow? | 你明天去沃格尔博士的追忆会吗 |
[20:00] | I know she helped you get through a lot. | 我知道她帮你渡过很多难关 |
[20:02] | – Yeah, I’ll be there. – Need a ride, let me know. | -是啊 我回去 -需要便车的话告诉我 |
[20:13] | Swung by Elway’s. | 顺道去了趟艾维那儿 |
[20:14] | He said you were back on the force. | 他说你回警局了 |
[20:16] | Yeah. It’s my first day back. | 是啊 这是我回来的第一天 |
[20:18] | I’m kinda swamped. | 我还有点混乱 |
[20:19] | What can I help you with, Deputy Marshal? | 我有什么能帮你的吗 法警 |
[20:21] | Well, I was hoping you could possibly clear something up for me. | 我希望你能为我解答些疑问 |
[20:23] | I’m just following up on a lead. | 我刚才跟到一个线索 |
[20:25] | Shoot. | 继续 |
[20:26] | Okay, seems like a blonde woman matching Hanna Mckay’s description | 有个描述符合汉娜·麦凯的金发女郎 |
[20:29] | walked into urgent care with a young boy named Harrison Morgan, | 带着一个叫哈里森·摩根的男孩去了急救中心 |
[20:32] | Said she was his mother. | 她说是她妈妈 |
[20:34] | The weird part is, she gave your name and address. | 最奇怪的是 她留了你的名字和地址 |
[20:40] | My nephew’s been staying with me | 我侄子自从德克斯特把房子卖了之后 |
[20:41] | since Dexter put his condo on the market. | 一直和我住一起 |
[20:44] | He busted his chin, | 他撞到了下巴 |
[20:45] | and I took him in to get him stitched up. | 然后我带他去缝针 |
[20:47] | So you took him to urgent care? | 所以你带他去了急救中心 |
[20:49] | I told the woman at the desk that I was his aunt, | 我告诉前台的女人说我是他姨妈 |
[20:52] | but maybe she didn’t hear me. | 可能她没听到我说的 |
[20:53] | Still, she looked right at my photo of Hannah Mckay | 再说一次 她是看着汉娜·麦凯的照片 |
[20:55] | and swore that’s who brought him in. | 才确认那就是带他来的人 |
[20:57] | Well, then she needs to get her fucking eyes checked, | 那么她就需要去看眼科了 |
[21:00] | ’cause I haven’t been blonde | 因为我从混乱的大一开始 |
[21:01] | since a very bad freshman year. | 就没再染过金头发 |
[21:04] | Right, okay. | 那好吧 |
[21:05] | Well, look, you know what it’s like. | 听着 你知道事情是怎么样的 |
[21:07] | I gotta check out all the leads, | 我会查所有的线索 |
[21:08] | even the crazy ones, right? | 就算是最不可能的也不会放过 明白吗 |
[21:10] | Sure. | 那当然 |
[21:12] | All right, welcome back, Detective. | 好吧 欢迎回来 警探 |
[21:14] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[21:15] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这儿 |
[21:27] | Not much of a turnout. | 出席者不算很多 |
[21:28] | I guess she didn’t have many family or friends. | 我猜她没有很多家人或朋友 |
[21:30] | Yeah, just the son who slit her throat. | 是啊 只有个割她喉的儿子 |
[21:33] | Think Saxon’s watching? | 觉得萨克森在看着 |
[21:35] | I would be. | 是啊 |
[21:38] | Thank you, everyone, for coming. | 谢谢大家 来参加追思会 |
[21:41] | I know most of you didn’t know Evelyn very well, but… | 我知道你们大多数人不是很了解伊芙琳 但 |
[21:44] | – It was a nice service. – Yeah. | -办得不错 -是啊 |
[21:47] | It’s important to remember those no longer with us. | 记住那些不再陪伴我们的人非常重要 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:52] | Now who wants a drink? | 有谁想喝东西吗 |
[22:04] | Christ. I’ll be right back. | 天啊 我很快就回来 |
[22:15] | You know they’re really gonna miss you, right? | 你知道他们非常想你 对吗 |
[22:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:21] | Maybe you should go in there | 也许你该进去 |
[22:22] | and pretend you’re gonna miss them too. | 假装也会想他们 |
[22:25] | It’s your last day, you know? | 这是你最后一天上班 |
[22:28] | It’s no longer pretend. | 我是真的会想念他们 |
[22:30] | Well, gain a Morgan, lose a Morgan. | 来了一女摩根 走了一男摩根 |
[22:34] | Harry would have been proud of the two of you. | 哈利在世肯定会为你俩骄傲 |
[22:37] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[22:39] | I want you to know both of you have been like family to me. | 我想告诉你们 你俩都像我亲人一样 |
[22:44] | And, Dexter, if you ever need anything | 对了 德克斯特 如果你有任何需要 |
[22:46] | or decide you wanna come back, | 或者想回来的话 |
[22:49] | this will always be your home. | 这里永远都是你的家 |
[22:51] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[22:54] | So let me buy you another round. | 我请你们再来两杯 |
[22:56] | I should probably get going. | 恐怕我得走了 |
[22:57] | Oh, nonsense. | 这怎么行 |
[22:59] | For the next six hours, you’re still working for me. | 接下来六个小时你还是我的兵 |
[23:01] | You’re not going anywhere. That’s an order. | 哪儿都不能去 这是命令 |
[23:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:05] | Okay, missy, what’s your poison? | 小姐你来点什么 |
[23:08] | I’ll have a diet coke. | 我健怡吧 |
[23:11] | A beer for me. Thanks. | 我来啤酒 谢谢 |
[23:13] | Well, that’s– that’s a little tame. | 健怡有点没劲吧 |
[23:17] | Really? Are you gonna go there? | 是吗 你真想说那个 |
[23:19] | Well, if you put it that way, no. | 你要这么问那就算了 |
[23:21] | Okay, you were, like, all up in my shit | 好吧 你怎么那么不依不饶的 |
[23:22] | about a bong rip, | 不就抽口麻烟啊 |
[23:23] | but I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 可你没意识到吗 |
[23:25] | but we’re in a bar. | 大庭广众啊 |
[23:27] | Look, I’m sorry about the whole pot thing. | 那…吸大麻的事我道歉 |
[23:29] | You know, this whole father-daughter thing | 你也理解 父女之间的事 |
[23:31] | is still kind of new, you know? | 我还有点陌生 |
[23:34] | Yeah, I know. It’s cool. | 理解 没问题 |
[23:38] | Everybody’s really excited | 大家都为你妹妹 |
[23:39] | about your sister being back on the force. | 回警队的事高兴 |
[23:43] | Yeah, she told me that you two might be | 嗯 她和我说你俩 |
[23:46] | back in each other’s lives. | 可能会破镜重圆 |
[23:48] | You okay with that? | 你没意见吧 |
[23:51] | Deb likes you, | 黛布喜欢你 |
[23:53] | and with me gone… | 加上我这一走 |
[23:57] | I don’t want her to be alone. | 我不想她孤孤单单 |
[24:00] | I want her to be with someone | 希望能有人 |
[24:01] | who makes her happy. | 让她幸福 |
[24:06] | That’s all I ever wanted to do. | 我一直就这么想 |
[24:10] | I’m okay with that. | 我没意见 |
[24:17] | I gotta take this. | 得接一下 |
[24:20] | Hey, Syl, what’s up? | 希尔 怎么样 |
[24:21] | Dex, I’m so glad I caught you. | 德克斯 真高兴能联系上你 |
[24:23] | Listen, I know it’s last-minute, | 跟你说 我知道没时间了 |
[24:24] | but I’ve got somebody who wants to see the place, | 可现在有人想看公寓 |
[24:26] | wants to meet the seller, | 想见见业主 |
[24:28] | and he’s ready to make an offer, cash. | 还准备现金报价 |
[24:33] | Give me half an hour. | 给我半小时 |
[24:34] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[24:40] | You remember the first case we worked? | 记着我们第一个案子吗 |
[24:43] | Uh, husband, wife, lots of blood. | 哦 两口子 都是血 |
[24:46] | I’d never seen anything like it. | 我都没见过你那样的 |
[24:48] | The strings. | 一堆红线 |
[24:48] | The look on your face. | 还有你脸上的表情 |
[24:51] | You were like a pig in shit. | 幸福得直哼哼 |
[24:54] | Thanks, I think. | 谢谢 我想 |
[24:58] | Not sure what this place is gonna be like without you. | 真没法想这里没了你会怎样 |
[25:05] | You’re a good friend, Angel. | 咱们是好朋友 安吉尔 |
[25:07] | I’m glad to hear you say that. | 你能这么说真好 |
[25:09] | So you’ll forgive me for this. | 那干脆原谅我这样吧 |
[25:11] | All right, everybody! | 大家注意了 |
[25:12] | Everybody, come on, gather around. | 都过来一下 |
[25:14] | Gather around. | 走近点 |
[25:16] | I know that this is a solemn occasion. | 我知道这是个隆重场合 |
[25:20] | But since somebody didn’t let me throw him a party, | 不过既然某人不让我给他开派对 |
[25:25] | let’s let this be it. | 那就这样好了 |
[25:27] | Dexter Morgan may be leaving the Miami Metro familia, | 德克斯特·摩根也许要离开迈城警署了 |
[25:33] | but he will always be right here in our hearts. | 可他永远都在我们的心中 |
[25:38] | To Dexter. | 敬德克斯特 |
[25:40] | We wish you and Harrison luck in whatever comes next. | 希望你和哈里森接下来事事如意 |
[25:44] | To Dexter. | 敬德克斯特 |
[25:45] | – To Dexter. – Salud. | -敬德克斯特 -干杯 |
[25:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | I’ll miss you guys too. | 我也会想念大家 |
[26:08] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[26:10] | This is Oliver Saxon. | 这位是奥利弗·萨克森 |
[26:13] | Again. | 又见面了 |
[26:15] | He really responded to the listing, | 他对公寓很感兴趣 |
[26:16] | and he was hoping to take a quick look at the place. | 希望大概看一下房 |
[26:18] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[26:19] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[26:21] | You’ll have to excuse the mess. | 有点乱请别介意 |
[26:22] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[26:23] | They say that moving’s one of the big causes of stress. | 人们说迁居会导致很大压力 |
[26:25] | Almost as much as divorce. | 跟离婚差不多 |
[26:27] | And death. | 还有死亡 |
[26:30] | Why don’t you follow me? | 请随我来 |
[26:32] | So it’s a one bedroom, one bathroom, | 这套房单卧单浴 |
[26:34] | but it has an attached– | 不过还有一个… |
[26:35] | Actually, would you mind if Dexter showed me? | 您介意德克斯特带我看看吗 |
[26:37] | I like to hear directly from the owner. | 我想直接听听业主意见 |
[26:39] | No sales pitch. | 不是中介的 |
[26:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:44] | I have a few phone calls to return. | 我正好回几个电话 |
[26:45] | I’ll be outside. | 外边等您 |
[26:52] | I always did like this place. | 我一度很喜欢这套房子 |
[26:55] | You have the same view of the water Cassie did. | 你这水景和凯西家一样 |
[26:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[26:59] | I have a proposal. | 来提个建议 |
[27:01] | Figured the safest way to deliver it | 找个中介在场应该是 |
[27:03] | was to bring a referee. | 最稳妥的方式 |
[27:06] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[27:08] | We walk away. | 你我各走东西 |
[27:10] | Walk away? | 各走东西 |
[27:11] | Both of us. | 你我二人 |
[27:13] | From each other. | 各奔前程 |
[27:15] | Go our separate paths, live our separate lives. | 分道扬镳 风流云散 |
[27:18] | I forget about you. | 我忘记你 |
[27:20] | You forget about me. | 你忘记我 |
[27:23] | You went out of your way | 你苦心孤诣在我面前 |
[27:24] | to kill your mother in front of me, | 杀死自己的母亲 |
[27:25] | and you just expect me to forget? | 却想让我不计前嫌 |
[27:27] | May have been a little bit over the top, | 也许那么做得有点过 |
[27:30] | but I was only trying to make a point. | 不过我只是表明自己的态度 |
[27:33] | I missed the point. | 不懂你什么态度 |
[27:35] | It was a test to see if, given the chance, | 那只是一场考验 看看假如还有机会 |
[27:39] | she would finally choose me. | 她是否会选择要我 |
[27:42] | Well, we both know how that turned out. | 当然 结果你我不言自明 |
[27:47] | Yeah, so naturally, you had to cut her throat. | 是啊 如你秉性 将她割喉 |
[27:49] | You know what it’s like. | 知道什么感受吗 |
[27:52] | The kill. | 杀戮 |
[27:53] | It can be…cathartic. | 可以畅快淋漓 |
[27:56] | And it was. | 也的确如此 |
[27:58] | That’s why I’m giving you a choice. | 所以给你一个选择 |
[28:01] | Go on with your life, or come after me. | 过你的生活 或者与我纠缠 |
[28:06] | But choose poorly, like mom, | 不过万一选错 就像我母亲 |
[28:09] | and you will lose. | 你就完了 |
[28:14] | You seem pretty sure of yourself. | 你还真胸有成竹啊 |
[28:18] | You have a lot more to lose than I do. | 你的牵挂比我多 |
[28:22] | You’ve created the perfect cover life. | 你有完美的掩饰生活 |
[28:25] | Cute little son, | 可爱的儿子 |
[28:27] | Your sister. | 心爱的妹妹 |
[28:29] | Stepkids even. | 甚至继子女 |
[28:31] | And now you have a girlfriend. | 现在又有了女朋友 |
[28:32] | It’s, um, Hannah, right? | 叫…汉娜 对吧 |
[28:38] | They’re not a cover. They’re real to me. | 他们并非掩饰 是活生生的亲人 |
[28:40] | Something Saxon can’t understand. | 萨克森永远不会理解 |
[28:43] | All very lovely. | 都鲜活无比 |
[28:46] | And all very easy to remove from your life. | 却也可以轻松从你生活中剔除 |
[28:50] | I mean, you’ve already had one wife murdered. | 我是说 你已经牺牲掉一个妻子 |
[28:53] | That must be an interesting story. | 那肯定荡气回肠 |
[28:59] | But it’s gonna put you in a very awkward position | 但等到其他各位也一一离去 |
[29:01] | if everyone else starts disappearing from your life. | 想必你会陷于不堪 |
[29:07] | The choice is yours. | 选择在于你 |
[29:15] | Yeah, I think I can live with that. | 好 我想我承受得起 |
[29:21] | I’ll let Mrs. Prado know | 我会告知普拉多夫人 |
[29:23] | I’ve put an offer on the table. | 给她奉上一份出价 |
[29:31] | He wants me to walk away | 他希望我远走高飞 |
[29:32] | without realizing he’s just reminded me why I can’t. | 却不知正好让使我了断了这个念头 |
[29:39] | So…what’s so urgent? | 什么事这么急 |
[29:42] | I’ve got a line on Hannah Mckay, | 有了汉娜·麦凯的线索 |
[29:43] | but I’m gonna need your help reeling her in. | 但需要你帮忙找到她 |
[29:47] | I thought you didn’t want my help. | 还以为你不需要我帮忙呢 |
[29:48] | We’ve been looking at the wrong Morgan. | 我们盯错了摩根 |
[29:50] | I think your former employee has her holed up in her place. | 我认为你那前雇员把她窝藏在家了 |
[29:54] | Deb is no fan of Hannah Mckay. | 黛布对汉娜·麦凯可不感冒 |
[29:55] | Yeah, but you said she’d do anything for her brother. | 对 可你也说她为她哥愿意牺牲一切 |
[29:57] | Helping mckay is helping him. | 帮助麦凯就是帮助她哥 |
[30:00] | I just need you to talk to her, | 我只需要你和她说说话 |
[30:01] | take a look around. | 探探究竟 |
[30:06] | Look, Deb and I didn’t exactly part | 听着 我和黛布当时 |
[30:08] | on the best of terms. | 闹得不太愉快 |
[30:09] | If you’re still interested in that reward, | 要是你还惦记那份赏金 |
[30:11] | I suggest you find a way to patch things up with her. | 建议你还是想办法跟她修复下关系 |
[30:24] | Just trying to make our last few days in Miami special, | 就是想让在迈阿密最后的日子略显不同 |
[30:27] | You know? | 理解吗 |
[30:28] | I hope you like dolmas. | 希望你喜欢菜叶包 |
[30:31] | I’m just trying to keep myself busy. | 我想让自己忙起来 |
[30:35] | You should go on one of those cooking shows, you know? | 你该参加厨艺大赛什么的 |
[30:36] | The competition ones. You’d win. | 大厨比拼那种 肯定赢 |
[30:39] | Oh, I’d make sure that I did. | 我还真参加过 |
[30:50] | – It’s Elway. – Bedroom. | -是艾维 -卧室 |
[31:00] | What’s up, Elway? | 什么事 艾维 |
[31:01] | Security left a couple of your personal items | 保安在你办公室 |
[31:04] | back in the office– | 留下些私人物品 |
[31:05] | just a couple pictures and a hat. | 就是几张照片和一顶帽子 |
[31:07] | Oh, well, you didn’t have to bring them all the way over here. | 你不必大老远地把它们送过来 |
[31:09] | I could’ve picked them up. | 我可以自己去拿的 |
[31:10] | Well, I actually wanted to talk to you. | 我其实是想和你谈谈 |
[31:13] | May I? | 可以进去吗 |
[31:14] | Uh, actually now is not a very good time. | 我现在有点不方便 |
[31:16] | Ah, it’ll just take a minute. | 只要一小会儿就行 |
[31:18] | I wanted to apologize about the way I behaved | 我想对我在你离开时候的所作所为 |
[31:21] | when you left. | 说声抱歉 |
[31:22] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[31:24] | No, no, I was a real asshole. | 不不 我真是个混蛋 |
[31:26] | I let my ego get the best of me, | 我当时太自我了 |
[31:28] | and I certainly don’t want to leave it like that. | 这件事不能就这么算了 |
[31:29] | I–well, I want us to be friends, you know? | 我想我们还是朋友 知道吗 |
[31:32] | Great. Well, then we’re good. | 很好 那我们没事了 |
[31:34] | And who knows, you know, now you’re back on the force. | 你现在回到了警队 |
[31:36] | Maybe you and I can do each other the occasional favor. | 或许我们俩能互相帮忙 |
[31:39] | Yeah, we’ll keep in touch. | 是啊 我们保持联系 |
[31:41] | You, uh– | 你 |
[31:42] | You expecting company? | 你在等客人 |
[31:44] | I sure am, | 当然了 |
[31:45] | and I actually need to get ready. | 而且我得去准备了 |
[31:46] | So… | 所以 |
[31:49] | Well, I guess the police department | 貌似警局付的薪水 |
[31:50] | is paying a lot better than I remember, huh? | 比我记得的高了很多呢 |
[31:51] | Hey, Elway, I really appreciate that apology, | 艾维 我很感谢你过来道歉 |
[31:54] | but I’ve got a lot of shit to do. | 不过我还有很多事要做 |
[31:55] | So could you kindly get the fuck out of my house? | 所以你能不能从我家滚出去 |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:09] | He’s gone, but he’s onto you. | 他走了 但是他知道你在这儿了 |
[32:11] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[32:12] | Which means the Deputy Marshal won’t be far behind. | 说明执勤法警也不远了 |
[32:13] | You’ve gotta move fast. | 你得快点走了 |
[32:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:23] | Dex, we have a problem. | 德克斯 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:24] | Elway was just here. | 艾维刚刚来过 |
[32:26] | Elway? | 艾维 |
[32:27] | He acted like he was dropping by to talk with Deb, | 他假装顺便过来跟黛布聊天 |
[32:28] | but she’s pretty sure that he was here looking for me. | 但是黛布确定他是来找我的 |
[32:30] | She thinks that he knows that I’m here. | 黛布觉得他知道我在这儿 |
[32:34] | Stay there. | 待在那儿 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:45] | I tried to get an earlier flight, | 我试着订早一点的航班 |
[32:46] | but it’s booked solid ’cause of the storm. | 但是由于飓风都客满了 |
[32:48] | I’m getting out of here right now. | 我现在要离开这里 |
[32:49] | She’s gonna stay at a hotel near the airport | 她要找家离机场比较近的酒店 |
[32:51] | until your flight. | 等你们的航班 |
[32:52] | Saxon came to my apartment. | 萨克森来我公寓了 |
[32:53] | What? Why the fuck didn’t you call me? | 什么 你他妈怎么不给我打电话 |
[32:55] | It happened very fast. | 太突然了 |
[32:57] | He said he wanted to offer me a truce. | 他说他想休战 |
[32:59] | A truce? | 休战 |
[33:00] | Really it was just a veiled threat. | 其实是笑里藏刀 |
[33:02] | He threatened you, Harrison, | 他威胁你 哈里森 |
[33:03] | Astor and Cody, and you. | 艾斯特 柯迪 还有你 |
[33:05] | I can handle whatever he throws at me. | 让他尽管放马过来 |
[33:07] | You should go with Hannah. | 你得带着汉娜离开了 |
[33:09] | Yes, I deposited my money into an offshore account. | 是的 我把钱转到了海外账户 |
[33:11] | We can access it immediately. | 我们马上就能使用 |
[33:12] | The fucking storm that’s coming | 他妈的飓风快要来了 |
[33:14] | is gonna ground all the flights. | 航班会全部停飞 |
[33:15] | Saxon isn’t gonna follow us. | 萨克森不会跟踪我们 |
[33:16] | What if he does? | 如果会呢 |
[33:19] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[33:20] | I get that this is something | 我知道这是一件 |
[33:21] | that you feel like you have to do, | 你感觉非做不可的事 |
[33:22] | that this is who you are, but– | 你就是这样的人 但是 |
[33:23] | It’s not who I wanna be. | 我并不想成为这样的人 |
[33:25] | I have to do this first. | 我必须先完成这件事 |
[33:26] | There’s no other way. I will be there. | 别无选择 我会找你的 |
[33:43] | I guess this is good-bye. | 我猜这就是告别了 |
[33:46] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[33:49] | I can’t not see my brother and my nephew. | 我肯定会去看我的哥哥和外甥 |
[33:53] | Now you’re a part of that package. | 而你也成为了他们的一员 |
[33:56] | Not anything I ever saw coming. | 我从来没有预料到会这样 |
[34:00] | For what it’s worth, I think Dexter’s | 无论如何 我觉得德克斯特 |
[34:01] | making a huge mistake going after Saxon. | 去追杀萨克森是个严重的错误 |
[34:04] | I think he should be here with you now. | 我认为他现在应该和你在一起 |
[34:08] | Have you ever known him to be able to walk away | 你见过他开始了一件事 |
[34:10] | from something once he’s started it? | 却中途放弃吗 |
[34:13] | That’s life with Dexter. That’s who he is. | 跟德克斯特生活就是这样 这就是他 |
[34:17] | It’s like having a whole other person | 就像和另外一个人 |
[34:18] | in the relationship. | 处于恋爱关系一样 |
[34:21] | I must really love this man. | 我真的很爱这个男人 |
[34:25] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:28] | Even when I don’t want to. | 即使在我不愿意的时候 |
[34:33] | Take care of him. | 照顾好他 |
[34:36] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[34:57] | Saxon wants to make Miami his home. | 萨克森想在迈阿密安家 |
[35:00] | Little does he know how hot the summers can get. | 他根本不知道这里的夏天有多热 |
[35:03] | 请尽快看下这个录像 热心市民 | |
[35:10] | And once everyone sees the footage of him as the brain surgeon, | 一旦所有人看到这位开颅专家的镜头 |
[35:14] | the heat will be unbearable. | 他将在烈日下无处可逃 |
[35:16] | You know, he’s not just gonna walk away from that. | 你知道他不会就此放手的 |
[35:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:20] | I’m drawing him to me. | 我在请君入瓮 |
[35:23] | So I guess you’re not gonna accept his offer. | 那你就是不接受他提的条件了 |
[35:26] | You believe him, | 你相信他 |
[35:28] | that he’s willing to disengage? | 相信他愿意放手吗 |
[35:31] | You clearly don’t. | 明显你不信 |
[35:33] | He came into my house and threatened my family. | 他来我家 威胁我的家人 |
[35:37] | Now you’re sounding like the old Dexter again. | 你现在才像以前的德克斯特 |
[35:42] | No, this is a different kind of kill. | 不 这次的杀戮不同 |
[35:44] | Dead is dead, Dex. | 杀戮就是杀戮 德克斯 |
[35:47] | It didn’t used to matter who was on my table, | 以前躺在我的行刑台上不管是谁 |
[35:49] | as long as someone was, but now– | 都无关紧要 但是现在 |
[35:52] | It’s personal. | 是个人恩怨 |
[35:55] | It’s been personal for a long time. | 从很久以前就是个人恩怨了 |
[35:59] | And that need you used to feel? | 那么你以前的欲望呢 |
[36:03] | It’s still there, somewhere. | 还在 内心的某处 |
[36:07] | But since Hannah came into my life, | 但是自从汉娜进入我的生活 |
[36:10] | it’s lessened. | 欲望减弱了 |
[36:12] | What I need… | 我所需要的 |
[36:15] | is her. | 是她 |
[36:17] | So when you get to Argentina, what happens? | 当你们到了阿根廷 会怎么样 |
[36:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:25] | But I can’t wait to find out. | 不过我等不及去看看了 |
[36:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:31] | Dad said you were waiting for this DNA stuff? | 爸爸说你们在等DNA这个东西 |
[36:35] | Tell your dad thanks. | 跟你爸爸道声谢 |
[36:37] | It’s so weird Masuka’s your father. | 玛稣卡是你爸爸 这挺古怪的 |
[36:40] | Weird awesome. | 古怪 但是很棒 |
[36:44] | You’re not gonna fucking believe this. | 你不会相信这个的 |
[36:47] | Saxon is related to Vogel. He’s her son. | 萨克森跟沃格尔有血缘关系 他是她儿子 |
[36:51] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[36:53] | I thought all her family was dead. | 我以为她家人都死了 |
[36:55] | You think this fucker killed his mother along with Cassie? | 你觉不觉得这个杂种杀了他妈妈 还有凯西 |
[37:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[37:04] | Starving. | 饿死了 |
[37:07] | Saxon’s DNA came back, | 萨克森的DNA鉴定出来了 |
[37:09] | so they put out a warrant for his arrest. | 所以警局对他发布了逮捕令 |
[37:11] | Miami Metro knows that Saxon is Vogel’s son, | 迈阿密警局知道萨克森是沃格尔的儿子了 |
[37:13] | and Elway and Clayton have no idea where Hannah is. | 而艾维和克莱顿不知道汉娜在哪儿 |
[37:17] | This is your last night in Miami, | 这是你在迈阿密的最后一晚 |
[37:19] | and we are having dinner together. | 我俩要一起吃个晚饭 |
[37:22] | Even though you’ve already packed up your fucking kitchen. | 就算你他妈都把厨房收拾了个一干二净 |
[37:24] | You wanna help me find a plate and some pans? | 能不能帮我找找盘子和煎锅 |
[37:26] | I’m really not hungry. | 我还不饿 |
[37:27] | Dexter, the next time we do this, | 德克斯特 下次一起吃饭的时候 |
[37:28] | it’s gonna be fucking tacos and tequila. | 就他妈是墨西哥卷饼和龙舌兰酒了 |
[37:32] | Or whatever the fuck they eat in Argentina. | 或者其他什么的阿根廷食物 |
[37:34] | Yeah, it’ll probably be steaks. | 是的 应该是牛排 |
[37:35] | It’s Argentina, not Mexico. | 是阿根廷 不是墨西哥 |
[37:38] | Deb, you shouldn’t be here. | 黛布 你不该来的 |
[37:40] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[37:40] | Do you remember where you put the pans? | 你把煎锅放哪儿了 |
[37:42] | Listen to me, you can’t be here. | 听我说 你不能待在这儿 |
[37:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:49] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[37:51] | I’m expecting company. | 我在等客人 |
[37:56] | Saxon. | 萨克森 |
[37:59] | Just leave him to me. | 把他交给我 |
[38:01] | And I mean leave. | 你离开这里 |
[38:03] | After everything you’ve been through, | 在你经历了这么多之后 |
[38:04] | – I don’t want– – Listen to me. | -我不想 -听着 |
[38:06] | Nothing, and I mean nothing, | 没有什么 没有什么 |
[38:10] | is gonna stand in the way | 能够阻挡 |
[38:11] | of me having one more night with my brother. | 我和我哥哥共度今晚 |
[38:17] | Now are you gonna help me find the fucking skillet or what? | 现在你他妈是帮我找煎锅 还是怎样 |
[38:44] | This place has been wiped clean. | 这地方被清理干净了 |
[38:46] | Almost clean. Look at this. | 还差一点 看这个 |
[38:48] | The last site someone visited on this computer | 这台电脑前一个被访问的网址 |
[38:50] | was for an Aero Sudamerica. | 是南美航空的 |
[38:52] | Any specific details? Did she book a flight? | 有具体明细吗 她有没有订航班 |
[38:55] | If she did, it’s not here. | 就算订了也不在这里 |
[38:57] | But I’ll tell you what I can do. | 不过我会告诉你我怎么做 |
[38:58] | I can access the manifests for the flights in the next few days, | 我可以搞到这几天航班的旅客名单 |
[39:00] | then cross-check those names with passport photos. | 然后核查名单上的护照相片 |
[39:03] | Not exactly legal. | 这样并不合法 |
[39:04] | Okay, are you saying don’t do it? | 好吧 你是说不这么做 |
[39:05] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[39:06] | But while you do whatever it is you’re gonna do, | 但是不管你做什么 你做你的 |
[39:08] | I’m gonna tail the Morgans, see if they’ll lead me to her. | 而我会跟踪摩根兄妹 看能否找到她 |
[39:11] | Done and done. | 就这么定了 |
[39:15] | How are Astor and Cody doing with the move? | 艾斯特和柯迪对你的离开有什么反应 |
[39:18] | They’re better now that I told them | 他们现在好多了 我告诉他们 |
[39:20] | they could come down for Christmas | 圣诞节的时候可以过来玩 |
[39:22] | and that Astor could have my SUV. | 还有把我的越野车给艾斯特 |
[39:25] | You think you could drive it up to her? | 你能不能把车给她开过去 |
[39:27] | She asked about you. | 她还问你呢 |
[39:29] | Yeah, as soon as the storm passes. | 好的 等风暴过去 |
[39:33] | They’re saying it might turn into a hurricane. | 天气预报说可能会变成飓风 |
[39:35] | It’s one of the few things I won’t miss about Florida. | 这是少数几件弗罗里达不值得怀念的东西 |
[39:40] | God, this is such a mindfuck. | 天哪 这实在让人没法平静 |
[39:44] | After tomorrow, you’re not gonna be here. | 过了明天 你就离开这里了 |
[39:45] | What the fuck does that look like? | 那他妈到底会是什么样的 |
[39:49] | We both start over. | 我们都会重新来过 |
[39:52] | Is that even possible? | 真的可能吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah, I think so. | 我认为可以 |
[39:59] | Don’t you? | 你不那么想吗 |
[40:02] | It’s just every fucked up– | 每次事情搞砸了 |
[40:11] | Every time I’ve been a complete mess, | 每次我变得一团糟的时候 |
[40:12] | you’ve been there for me. | 你都会在我身边 |
[40:16] | Even when it was your fault that I was fucked up, | 即使那是因为你的缘故 |
[40:18] | you’ve never given up on me. | 你也从未离开过我 |
[40:20] | so if I can’t make this work… | 如果这次我又搞砸了 |
[40:26] | going back to being a cop again, | 没法当回一个警察 |
[40:28] | then who the fuck is gonna help me pick up the pieces of that? | 谁又会在这里帮我收拾残局呢 |
[40:31] | You’re not that person anymore. | 你早不是原来那个你了 |
[40:34] | You’re stronger than that. | 你变得比以前坚强了 |
[40:36] | You’re stronger than I’ll ever be. | 你比我更加坚强 |
[40:38] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[40:42] | Deb, Dad and Vogel gave me the code, | 黛布 爸爸和沃格尔给了我一套法则 |
[40:44] | so I’d know the right thing to do, | 所以我才能正确行事 |
[40:45] | but you’ve always… | 但你一直 |
[40:49] | just known. | 就是知道 |
[40:52] | It’s the compass I always wished I had. | 我真希望我也有你心中的准绳 |
[40:56] | And as long as you listen to that, | 只要你一直遵循内心的指引 |
[40:59] | you won’t need me. | 你就不需要我 |
[41:02] | You’ll be fine. | 你会很好的 |
[41:06] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:11] | But don’t ever think that it was the code | 但绝不要以为是那套法则 |
[41:13] | that made you a good brother. | 将你塑造成一个好哥哥的 |
[41:17] | There’s a human being in there. | 在这里 有人性的存在 |
[41:22] | There always has been. | 一直都在 |
[41:27] | Even if you can’t see it. | 即使你自己看不见 |
[41:32] | Miami Metro is seeking the public’s help | 迈阿密警局正在寻求公众帮助 |
[41:33] | in locating a local man, Oliver Saxon, | 寻找一个当地人 奥利弗·萨克森 |
[41:36] | in connection with a string of grisly recordings | 此人和近期被新闻第八频道报道的 |
[41:38] | that were recently obtained by channel eight news. | 一连串恐怖录像有极大关联 |
[41:41] | Miami– | 迈阿密 |
[41:45] | Did you help them recently obtain that footage? | 是你帮他们找到了那些录像吗 |
[41:51] | I needed him to be a wanted man | 我得让他变成通缉犯 |
[41:53] | and force his hand. | 好困住他的手脚 |
[41:55] | If he wants to take a last stab at me, | 如果他要抓住最后的机会来对付我 |
[41:57] | now he has to do it tonight. | 那他必须今晚动手 |
[42:01] | Which is why I need you to get out of here, Deb. | 所以你必须得离开这里 黛布 |
[42:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[42:10] | Bringing him in for questioning | 将其带回警局问讯 |
[42:11] | is still the department’s top priority. | 是执法部门的工作重点 |
[42:14] | Miami metro is seeking the public’s help | 迈阿密警局正在寻求公众帮助 |
[42:16] | in locating a suspect, Oliver Saxon, | 寻找一个当地人 奥利弗·萨克森 |
[42:20] | in connection with a string of gruesome videos. | 此人和一连串恐怖录像有极大关联 |
[42:22] | The footage we received from this anonymous source | 我们从匿名爆料人那里收到的影像 |
[42:25] | details the extreme nature of the murders, | 展示了谋杀者的诸多细节 |
[42:27] | allegedly committed by– | 其涉嫌 |
[42:28] | Fucking Dexter. | 该死的德克斯特 |
[43:25] | Freeze, motherfucker. | 不许动 混蛋 |
[43:34] | I’ll take it from here. | 后面就交给我吧 |
[43:37] | Thanks, Deb. | 谢谢 黛布 |
[43:53] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[43:57] | I guess this means you’ve decided against the truce. | 我猜这表示你并不想停战了 |
[44:00] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[44:03] | It’s your own fault. | 都怪你自己 |
[44:05] | You should’ve walked away, left Miami when you could. | 你早该在情况还允许时离开迈阿密 |
[44:08] | Mm, I like this place. | 我喜欢这地方 |
[44:11] | Miami’s a great city. | 迈阿密是座不错的城市 |
[44:13] | I love the Cuban food. | 我喜欢古巴菜 |
[44:15] | Nice weather. | 天气也不错 |
[44:17] | Murder solve rate at about 20%. | 谋杀破案率高达百分之二十 |
[44:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[44:23] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[44:28] | There was a time I wasn’t willing to leave either. | 我也曾很依恋这里 |
[44:30] | I didn’t want to give up anything. | 什么也不想放弃 |
[44:35] | Sounds like something’s changed. | 听起来似乎情况发生了变化 |
[44:38] | It has. | 的确 |
[44:40] | Your girlfriend? | 因为你女朋友 |
[44:43] | Yeah, that’s part of it. | 她是一部分的原因 |
[44:46] | I’ve never been good at relationships. | 我对恋爱一直不在行 |
[44:49] | Longest was a couple of weeks, | 最长的一段关系也就维持了几周 |
[44:50] | and she was chained to my radiator, | 而且她还被绑在暖气片上 |
[44:52] | so I guess that doesn’t much count. | 所以我猜那次也不能作数 |
[44:53] | Not really, no. | 确实不能 |
[44:56] | Too much anger towards women, I suppose. | 我大概对女人有太多怨恨了吧 |
[45:00] | I can thank my mother for that. | 都是多亏了我那个母亲 |
[45:02] | No, that’s all on you. | 不 那是你自身的问题 |
[45:12] | Well, I wish you luck. | 祝你好运吧 |
[45:14] | Hope you don’t stab her in the heart while she sleeps. | 希望你不会趁她睡觉时一刀捅进她的心脏 |
[45:18] | No, Oliver, I like her. | 不 奥利弗 我喜欢她 |
[45:24] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[45:27] | I think about her all the time. | 我无时无刻不想念她 |
[45:30] | I’m thinking about her right now. | 我现在也正想着她 |
[45:34] | How I’d rather be with her than here with you. | 想着我多希望在她身边 而非和你在这里 |
[45:41] | What? | 什么 |
[45:47] | This is usually my favorite moment, | 这曾经是我最爱的时光 |
[45:49] | the kill. | 杀戮时间 |
[45:52] | The moment before the kill, the kill itself, | 杀戮之前 杀戮本身 |
[45:54] | the moment right after. | 和之后的那段时光 |
[46:01] | But now I don’t even want to be here. | 但现在我根本不想待在这里 |
[46:06] | I’m feeling a much stronger pull. | 我能感觉到一种更强大的吸引力 |
[46:15] | I don’t need to kill you. | 我不需要杀死你 |
[46:22] | Then don’t. | 那就别杀 |
[46:24] | Walk away. | 离开这里 |
[46:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[46:32] | I guess I’ll live to see another day. | 我猜我又能好好活着了 |
[46:34] | Oh, no, you’re still gonna die. | 不 你还是会死的 |
[46:37] | Just gonna be in the electric chair. | 不过是死在电椅上 |
[46:50] | Hey, Deb, change of plans. | 黛布 计划改变 |
[47:24] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[47:25] | Saxon’s in here. | 萨克森在里面 |
[47:27] | Arrest him. Take him in. | 逮捕他 带他回局里 |
[47:30] | Arrest him? He’s still alive? | 逮捕他 他还活着吗 |
[47:33] | Say you were looking into the buildings he was inspecting. | 就说你搜查了他验收过的建筑 |
[47:36] | You subdued him. | 然后你制服了他 |
[47:37] | You’ll be the hero of Miami Metro. | 你会是迈阿密警局的大英雄 |
[47:41] | I guess I fucking will. | 我的确他妈会是的 |
[47:46] | What about your knives? | 那你的刀怎么办 |
[47:48] | I’ve got a plane to catch. | 我得去赶飞机了 |
[47:52] | Do you want me to send them to you? | 需要我把刀寄给你吗 |
[47:54] | Leave them as evidence. | 留着当证据吧 |
[47:56] | Say you found them in the cabinet. | 就说你在柜子里发现的 |
[47:58] | People will think they’re Saxon’s. | 人们会以为那是萨克森的 |
[47:59] | Let them. | 让他们那么想好了 |
[48:01] | Give him even more credit than he deserves. | 他的名气会更大的 |
[48:04] | But once I get settled, | 一旦我安顿下来 |
[48:05] | I’m gonna figure out a way to get in touch with you. | 我就想办法跟你联系 |
[48:07] | – Dexter– – My car, I’ll leave it at the airport. | -德克斯特 -我会把车留在机场 |
[48:09] | – Dexter. – And Astor– | -德克斯特 -阿斯特那边 |
[48:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[48:15] | You could at least fucking hug me. | 至少他妈拥抱我一下吧 |
[48:25] | This is just for right now. It’s not forever. | 这只是暂时的 绝不是永别 |
[48:29] | I know that, fuckface. | 我当然知道 混蛋 |
[48:37] | Go get on a plane. | 去坐飞机吧 |
[48:40] | I will. | 我会的 |
[48:48] | Are you sure about this, Dexter? | 你确定要这样做吗 德克斯特 |
[48:53] | I am. | 是的 |
[48:56] | I never thought this day would come. | 我从没想过这一天会到来 |
[49:02] | You don’t need me anymore. | 你不再需要我了 |
[49:27] | This is Debra Morgan requesting backup | 黛布拉·摩根请求支援 |
[49:29] | at the Rendell Psychiatric Hospital in Allapattah. | 方位在阿拉帕塔社区的伦德尔精神病医院 |
[49:45] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[49:49] | Help me, please! | 救我 求求你 |
[49:51] | I was abducted by the man who was just here. | 我被人劫持了 他刚还在这里 |
[49:53] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[49:54] | I didn’t see anybody. | 我谁也没看见 |
[49:55] | Get me out of here, please, before he comes back. | 求你救我离开这 趁他还没回来 |
[50:01] | I thought I was gonna die. | 我以为自己会死的 |
[50:04] | Thank god you came here. | 幸好你来了 |
[50:10] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[50:32] | This is Detective Debra Morgan. I’ve been shot. | 我是黛布拉·摩根警探 我中枪了 |
[50:36] | Please send help. | 请求支援 |
[50:46] | I used to live my life at night. | 我曾生活在暗夜里 |
[50:50] | In the shadow of my dark passenger. | 那是我的黑暗使者投下的阴影 |
[50:54] | I lived in shadows for so long, | 我在阴影里生活的太久 |
[50:57] | until the dark became my world. | 黑暗变成我世界的全部 |
[51:02] | But over time, the people in my life | 但时光流转 我生命中的人们 |
[51:04] | flipped on a light. | 投下了一注亮光 |
[51:09] | At first I was blinded, it was so bright. | 那亮光太过耀眼 最初时反而令我失明 |
[51:17] | But over the years, my eyes adjusted, | 但多年过去 我的双眼慢慢适应着 |
[51:20] | and I could see. | 我终于能看见了 |
[51:23] | And now what’s in focus is my future. | 如今我关注的 是我的未来 |
[51:26] | Bright. | 一片光明 |
[51:28] | Brighter than it’s ever been. | 前所未见的光明 |
[51:33] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |