时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | – You can’t kill me. – Why? | -你杀不了我 -为什么 |
[00:12] | Because I don’t fit Harry’s code. | 因为我不符合哈里的法则 |
[00:14] | Trust me when I say that there’s a place | 相信我 你儿子在世上 |
[00:16] | in this world for your son. | 有自己的一席之地 |
[00:18] | You’re perfect. | 你是完美的 |
[00:19] | How can you still say that | 你都知道是我害了黛布 |
[00:20] | when you know what I’ve done to Deb? | 怎么还能这么说呢 |
[00:22] | I shot the wrong person in that trailer. | 我在拖车箱里杀错了人 |
[00:26] | Why’d you save me? Why didn’t you let me drown? | 你为什么救我 干吗不让我淹死 |
[00:28] | I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. | 我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[00:30] | I’m glad to see that you two have managed | 很高兴看到你俩 |
[00:31] | to find your way back to each other. | 又能和好如初 |
[00:33] | Well, the family that kills together… | 一起杀人的家人 |
[00:35] | Zach’s killer is related to you. | 杀扎克的凶手跟你有血缘关系 |
[00:37] | The Brain Surgeon… is related to you. | 开颅专家 跟你有血缘关系 |
[00:40] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[00:40] | He’s going by the name of Oliver Saxon. | 他化名为奥利弗·萨克森 |
[00:42] | – What are you going to do? – What do you think? | -你会怎么办 -你觉得呢 |
[00:44] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[00:46] | – I still have feelings for you. – I just– | -我对你还有感觉 -我只是 |
[00:50] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[00:51] | Where do you think you’ll go? | 你准备去哪儿呢 |
[00:52] | I haven’t decided. | 还没定 |
[00:53] | Argentina. | 阿根廷 |
[00:58] | Me, you, and Harrison are gonna move to Argentina. | 你 我和哈里森一起搬到阿根廷 |
[01:01] | I’ve got a line on Hannah McKay, | 我有了汉娜·麦凯的线索 |
[01:02] | but I’m gonna need your help reeling her in. | 但需要你帮忙找到她 |
[01:04] | But he’s on to you, and you gotta move fast. | 但他盯上你了 你得快点走 |
[01:06] | I tried to get an earlier flight, but it’s booked solid | 我试着订早一点的航班 但是由于飓风 |
[01:08] | ’cause of the storm. | 都客满了 |
[01:10] | I have a proposal. We walk away. | 我来提个建议 你我各走东西 |
[01:12] | You went out of your way to kill your mother in front of me, | 你苦心孤诣在我面前杀死自己的母亲 |
[01:14] | and you just expect me to forget? | 却想让我不计前嫌 |
[01:16] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[01:18] | This is usually my favorite moment, the kill. | 这曾经是我最爱的时光 杀戮时间 |
[01:20] | Now, I don’t even wanna be here. | 但现在我根本不想待在这里 |
[01:22] | Hey, Deb, change of plans. | 黛布 计划改变 |
[01:24] | Go get on a plane. | 去坐飞机吧 |
[01:27] | Last site someone visited on this computer | 这台电脑前一个被访问的网址 |
[01:28] | was for an Aero Sudamerica. | 是南美航空的 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna tail the Morgans, | 我会跟踪摩根兄妹 |
[01:32] | see if they’ll lead me to her. | 看能否找到她 |
[01:34] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[01:35] | Help me, please! | 救我 求求你 |
[01:40] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[01:42] | I used to live my life at night, | 我曾生活在暗夜里 |
[01:44] | in the shadow of my Dark Passenger. | 那是我的黑暗使者投下的阴影 |
[01:46] | But, over the years, my eyes adjusted, | 但多年过去 我的双眼慢慢适应了 |
[01:49] | and I could see. | 我终于能看见了 |
[01:50] | And now, what’s in focus is my future. | 如今我关注的 是我的未来 |
[01:53] | Bright. | 一片光明 |
[01:55] | Brighter than it’s ever been. | 前所未见的光明 |
[01:57] | This is Detective Debra Morgan. | 我是黛布拉·摩根警探 |
[01:59] | I’ve been shot. | 我中枪了 |
[03:54] | Are we almost there? | 我们快到了吗 |
[03:56] | It’s, uh, Gate 209. Just a couple more. | 这是209登机口 不远了 |
[03:58] | I want some Oreos. | 我想要奥利奥饼干 |
[04:00] | There’ll be food on the plane. | 飞机上会提供吃的 |
[04:01] | Come on, you promised to help me count. | 来吧 你答应帮我计数的 |
[04:02] | – 210. – There you go. | -210 -就这样没错 |
[04:04] | I always thought that if I ever left Miami, | 我一直以为如果我要离开迈阿密 |
[04:06] | I’d be running for my life… | 那一定是为了逃命 |
[04:10] | not running towards a new one. | 而不是为了追求新生 |
[04:11] | 211 211! | |
[04:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’ll begin boarding | 女士们先生们 飞往里约热内卢的 |
[04:17] | Flight 691 to Rio de Janeiro in a few moments. | 691航班将马上开始登机 |
[04:20] | To ensure an on-time departure we ask that you have | 为确保能准时出发 |
[04:22] | your tickets and passports ready for the attendant. | 我们请您将机票和护照准备就绪 |
[04:26] | Where’s Hannah? | 汉娜在哪里 |
[04:32] | – Hannah? – Hey, where are you? | -汉娜 -你在哪里 |
[04:35] | I’m at the gate. Where are you? | 我在登机口 你在哪里 |
[04:36] | I’m in the ladies’ room, Dex. Elway is in the boarding area. | 我在洗手间 德克斯 艾维在登机区 |
[04:41] | Come here, buddy. | 来这边 伙计 |
[04:44] | Attention passengers. | 乘客们请注意 |
[04:45] | We now begin pre-boarding for Aero Sudamerica | 南美航空飞往里约热内卢的691航班 |
[04:47] | Flight 691 to Rio de Janeiro. | 现在开始优先登机 |
[04:49] | He didn’t see me. Did he see you? | 他没看见我 看见你了吗 |
[04:50] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该没有吧 |
[04:52] | He’s got a clear view of the jetway. | 他的位置对登机道一览无遗 |
[04:53] | He must have bought a ticket to get through security. | 他为了通过安检 肯定买了张机票 |
[04:55] | We won’t be able to board without being spotted. | 我们不可能在不被发现的情况下登机 |
[04:58] | And he’s right between you and the exit. | 而且他正好站在你和出口之间 |
[05:00] | Dex, I just heard them. | 德克斯 我刚听到广播 |
[05:01] | Our plane is boarding right now. | 我们的航班开始登机了 |
[05:09] | Stay where you are. I’ll call you right back. | 你待着别动 我马上给你回电 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:13] | You want some Oreos? | 你想要奥利奥饼干吗 |
[05:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:22] | Why don’t you grab something for the flight? | 你去拿点在飞机上用的东西吧 |
[05:24] | – Nothing too big. – Okay. | -别拿太大的 -好的 |
[05:29] | The storm is coming fast… | 风暴快来了… |
[05:40] | At this time, we’ll now be boarding | 现在 我们将开始 |
[05:41] | all passengers in business class. | 为商务舱的乘客办理登机 |
[05:43] | All passengers, stand by… | 所有乘客 请在… |
[05:50] | Hey, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:52] | I have tickets on this flight. | 这次本次航班的机票 |
[05:54] | I’m a forensic analyst with Miami Metro. | 我是迈阿密警局的鉴证分析员 |
[05:56] | – Yes? – I don’t want to tell you | -什么事 -我并不想 |
[05:58] | how to do your job, but I just saw a guy | 告诉你如何做事 但我看见一个人 |
[06:00] | drop that bag under that chair | 把那个包放在椅子下面 |
[06:03] | and then just walk away. | 然后就走开了 |
[06:04] | I thought maybe he forgot it, but it really looked | 我一开始觉得他可能只是忘了 |
[06:06] | like he left it there on purpose. | 但又真的很像是他故意扔下的 |
[06:08] | Did you see where he went? | 你看见他去哪里了吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, he’s, uh… | 看到了 他 |
[06:11] | right over there, on the phone. | 就站在那边 正在打电话 |
[06:14] | I know it’s probably nothing, but… | 我可能有点大惊小怪了 可是 |
[06:15] | like they say, “If you see something, say something.” | 有句话说得好 “看到可疑事情及时报告” |
[06:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[06:20] | Security, this is Casey at Gate 211. | 呼叫保安 我是211登机口的凯西 |
[06:22] | There’s a Caucasian male… | 这里有一名白人男性… |
[06:25] | Deputy Marshal, it’s Elway again. | 联邦法警 还是我 艾维 |
[06:27] | Third message. I’m still at the airport. | 第三次留言 我还在机场 |
[06:29] | I still think Hannah McKay’s trying to leave the country. | 我仍然认为汉娜·麦凯企图出国 |
[06:31] | Call me back as soon as you can. | 尽快给我回电 |
[06:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:33] | Sir… | 先生 |
[06:34] | Airport security. | 我们是机场保安 |
[06:36] | Need you to come with us, please. | 请跟我们走一趟 |
[06:37] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[06:38] | Just got to ask you a few questions. | 只想问您几个问题 |
[06:40] | What the hell is this about? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[06:41] | I’m gonna miss my flight. | 我会错过飞机的 |
[06:42] | Sir, I need you to do what I ask. | 先生 我们需要您配合 |
[06:44] | This way. | 这边走 |
[06:46] | You gotta be fuckin’ kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[06:51] | Okay, the coast is clear. | 行了 已经安全了 |
[06:53] | – Elway’s gone. – Okay. | -艾维不在了 -好的 |
[06:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[06:55] | – due to a security concern… – Let’s go see Hannah. | -出于安全考虑 -我们去找汉娜吧 |
[06:58] | it is necessary at this time for all passengers | 现在有必要请所有乘客 |
[07:01] | – to exit the boarding area… – Clear this area right now. | -离开登机区 -这里正在清场 |
[07:11] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:12] | Put Elway on the no-fly list. | 把艾维弄上禁飞名单 |
[07:15] | Unfortunately, now we’re not flying either. | 不幸的是 现在我们也不能飞了 |
[07:17] | Come on, bud. | 走吧 伙计 |
[07:27] | All right, let’s move her. | 好了 我们抬走她 |
[07:30] | Stabbed in the heart. Pretty quick. | 心脏中刀 即刻死亡 |
[07:33] | His gun is missing too. | 他的枪也不见了 |
[07:34] | We’re going to assume Saxon still has it. | 我们得假设萨克森拿走了 |
[07:38] | I’m calling your brother. | 我要给你哥打电话 |
[07:39] | No, he’s leaving with Harrison. | 别 他正要和哈里森离开 |
[07:40] | If you tell him what happened, he’ll stay. | 如果你告诉了他 他会留下的 |
[07:43] | – Deb– – I swear to fucking God, | -黛布 -我向天发誓 |
[07:44] | I’m not getting on that ambulance if you call him. | 如果你给他打电话 我就不上救护车了 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna ride with you to the hospital. | 我跟你们一起去医院 |
[07:50] | No problem, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[07:51] | For once, do not argue with me. | 这一次你不准跟我争 |
[07:52] | I’m in the ambulance. That’s it. | 我也上救护车 就这么定了 |
[07:53] | You’re such a fuckin’ asshole. | 你真他妈是个混蛋 |
[07:55] | Yeah, he signed it. He’s inside. | 是的 他签了 他在里面 |
[07:56] | I’ll meet you at the hospital. | 我们医院见 |
[07:58] | I’m right behind you. | 我随后到 |
[08:12] | Miami Central, this is Rescue 6. | 总台 这里是急救6队 |
[08:14] | We’re transporting Lieutenant Debra Morgan… | 我们将送警督黛布拉·摩根… |
[08:16] | – You’re all right. – Hurts like a motherfucker. | -你没事的 -疼成妈蛋了 |
[08:22] | I really hate getting shot. | 我真讨厌中枪 |
[08:24] | You need to stop that. | 别再这样了 |
[08:31] | I really thought that was it. | 我以为我完了 |
[08:32] | I thought I was gonna die. | 我以为我会死 |
[08:33] | No. You’re gonna live forever. | 不 你会长命百岁的 |
[08:38] | I thought maybe I was getting what I deserved. | 我觉得我活该是这个下场 |
[08:41] | What you deserve? | 什么下场 |
[08:43] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这样想 |
[08:52] | I’ve done shit I’m not proud of. | 我做过很多错事 |
[08:56] | Stuff I can’t take back. | 无法挽回的事 |
[08:59] | Think I haven’t done shit I’m not proud of? | 你以为我没做过错事吗 |
[09:05] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[09:06] | I know. You went through a bad time. | 我懂 你最近不顺 |
[09:09] | But I fucked up too, Deb. | 我也搞砸过 黛布 |
[09:11] | A lot. | 很多事 |
[09:15] | But I think we get to make up for it, you know? | 但我觉得我们可以弥补过错 |
[09:21] | How? | 怎么弥补 |
[09:22] | You do enough good in the world, | 如果你做的好事够多 |
[09:24] | it sort of cancels out the bad. | 就能抵消坏事 |
[09:27] | I think I would need to save a busload of nuns | 估计我得救一大群修女什么的 |
[09:31] | or something. | 才能抵消 |
[09:31] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[09:34] | A lot better than most. | 比大部分人都好得多 |
[09:36] | Now that you’re back on the force, | 现在回到了警队 |
[09:37] | you’re gonna have a million chances | 你有很多机会 |
[09:39] | to do good. | 可以行善 |
[09:40] | Maybe even save that busload of nuns. | 说不定真有机会救一大群修女 |
[09:44] | If they’re like the ones I had in school, | 但是如果她们和我学校的修女一样坏 |
[09:47] | let ’em go. | 就别救了 |
[09:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:56] | I’m gonna be right here, okay? | 我在这里陪你 好吗 |
[09:58] | We both are. | 我们都在 |
[10:00] | Her vitals are stable. | 体征稳定 |
[10:01] | – Let’s get her into surgery. – I love you, Joey. | -送她去手术室 -我爱你 乔 |
[10:04] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[10:13] | So? | 情况如何 |
[10:15] | She’s on her way to surgery now. | 她现在去动手术 |
[10:16] | She took one in the gut. | 内脏中了一枪 |
[10:18] | We don’t know how bad it is yet. | 我们不知道有多糟 |
[10:20] | Where’s Dexter? | 德克斯特在哪 |
[10:21] | Deb asked us not to call him. | 黛布不让我们给他打电话 |
[10:23] | She what? | 什么 |
[10:24] | She says he’s on a trip with Harrison. | 她说他和哈里森要离开 |
[10:25] | She didn’t want to worry him, but I say screw that. | 她不想让他担心 但我才不管 |
[10:27] | – He’s gotta know. – Damn right he’s gotta know. | -他必须知道 -他当然要知道 |
[10:33] | Due to a possible security concern, | 因存在安全隐患 |
[10:35] | we are evacuating the terminal. | 机场正在疏散 |
[10:43] | It’s Matthews. | 是马修斯 |
[10:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:46] | Dexter, Saxon escaped after shooting Debra. | 德克斯特 萨克森逃脱并枪击了黛布拉 |
[10:50] | No. | 不 |
[10:51] | Well, thank you for telling me. | 感谢告知 |
[10:52] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[10:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | It’s Debra. | 是黛布拉 |
[10:59] | What? | 什么 |
[11:01] | Come on, bud. | 上车 小伙子 |
[11:05] | Saxon shot her and got away. | 萨克森枪击了她 逃跑了 |
[11:09] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[11:11] | She’s in the hospital getting ready | 她在医院 正准备 |
[11:13] | to go into surgery. | 动手术 |
[11:15] | Is Aunt Deb sick? | 黛布阿姨病了吗 |
[11:17] | Uh, just a little. | 小病啦 |
[11:18] | But the doctors are fixing her up right now. | 但医生正在给她治病 |
[11:20] | We need to go to her. | 我们得去找她 |
[11:23] | I’ll take you back to the hotel. | 我送你回宾馆 |
[11:25] | We should fly into a different country. | 我们得去另一个国家 |
[11:28] | They’re only gonna hold Elway for so long, | 我只能拖延艾维一段时间 |
[11:29] | and you know he’s gonna hit all the flights to Rio. | 他很快会坐其他航班去里约的 |
[11:31] | There may not be any more flights, Dexter. | 可能没其他航班了 德克斯特 |
[11:33] | I heard people saying that they were | 我听说他们会 |
[11:34] | going to close the airport to wait out the storm. | 关闭机场 躲过飓风 |
[11:36] | We should leave from another city. | 我们从别的城市走 |
[11:37] | See what you can find online. | 你上网查查 |
[11:39] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[11:40] | – I’ll join you when I can. – But– | -我办完事就来 -但是 |
[11:41] | Don’t worry. We’ll make this work. | 别担心 我们能成功的 |
[11:54] | One bag of ice and one gallon of water. | 一袋冰 一加仑水 |
[11:56] | – Can I get one more? – Only one bag. | -还能多要一袋吗 -只有一袋 |
[12:25] | – Hi, Jamie! – Hey, Harrison. | -洁咪 -哈里森 |
[12:29] | So tell me all about your adventures… | 跟我说说你的大冒险吧 |
[12:31] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[12:32] | Still in surgery. | 还在手术中 |
[12:34] | Yeah, we were unable to speak to the doctor | 她进去前我们没能和医生 |
[12:36] | before she went in. | 说上话 |
[12:39] | Your sister’s tough. | 你妹妹很坚强 |
[12:40] | Just like your old man was. | 跟你父亲一样 |
[12:43] | Yeah, Dex. She’s gonna pull through. | 没错 德克斯特 她能挺过去的 |
[12:48] | Due to severe weather… | 因恶劣天气… |
[12:49] | This is Deputy U.S. Marshal Clayton. | 我是执勤法警克莱顿 |
[12:51] | Please leave your name and number after the beep. | 请在哔声后留下姓名和电话 |
[12:54] | Clayton, it’s Elway. Again. | 克莱顿 还是我 艾维 |
[12:56] | Look, I don’t know where the hell you are. | 我不知道你他妈在哪 |
[12:57] | But I’ll tell you this, McKay’s still in town. | 但我告诉你 麦凯还在市里 |
[12:59] | With all the flights canceled, | 航班都取消了 |
[13:00] | I’m sure she’s looking for another way out of here. | 她肯定在找其他方法离开这里 |
[13:03] | I put the word out to all of my contacts, | 我已经把话放出去了 |
[13:04] | and I’ll tell you this– with what I pay these people, | 我告诉你 以我付的价钱 |
[13:06] | if she walks through a hotel lobby, a car rental agency, | 只要她敢走进宾馆大厅 租车店 |
[13:09] | a bus, a train station, I’m gonna hear about that shit. | 公车站或火车站 我就能知道 |
[13:12] | All right…I’ll try you at your field office, | 好吧 我试试你们的驻外办事处 |
[13:14] | see if I can get you there. | 看能不能联系到你 |
[13:22] | U.S. Marshal’s service. How may I direct your call? | 美国法警 您想找谁 |
[13:24] | Yeah, this is Jacob Elway. | 我是雅各布·艾维 |
[13:26] | Listen, I’ve been working an investigation | 我正和执勤法警克莱顿 |
[13:27] | with Deputy Marshal Clayton. I’ve been trying like hell– | 合作办案 我一直在想方设法 |
[13:29] | I guess you haven’t heard the news, sir. | 看来你还没收到消息 先生 |
[13:31] | What? | 什么 |
[13:32] | Clayton was involved in a shooting. | 克莱顿卷入了一起枪杀案 |
[13:34] | I’m afraid he was killed in the line of duty. | 他在执行任务中殉职了 |
[13:52] | Why aren’t you in Argentina? | 你怎么没去阿根廷 |
[13:57] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:02] | I told them not to call you. | 我都叫他们别打给你了 |
[14:04] | Well, I’m glad they did. | 我更高兴他们这么做了 |
[14:12] | How come we never went hiking when we were kids? | 我们小时候怎么会没去徒步呢 |
[14:16] | Hiking? | 徒步 |
[14:18] | Climbing. | 爬 |
[14:22] | Mountains. | 山 |
[14:25] | Hiking. | 徒步 |
[14:26] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[14:26] | ’cause it’s hard to find a mountain in Florida? | 也许因为在佛罗里达很难找到山 |
[14:33] | There are mountains in South America. | 南美有很多山 |
[14:37] | All over the place. | 遍地都是 |
[14:43] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[14:51] | Or is that just your face? | 还是你的脸本来就是这样的 |
[14:56] | I should never have left Saxon alive. | 我当时就该杀了萨克森 |
[15:00] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[15:04] | Clayton fucked everything up. | 克莱顿闯进来搞砸了 |
[15:07] | Bad luck. | 运气不好 |
[15:09] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 远不止这些 |
[15:12] | Ever since you found out who I am… | 自从你发现我的真面目之后 |
[15:24] | I’ve screwed up your life, Deb. | 我毁了你的人生 黛布 |
[15:27] | It’s not yours to screw up, Dexter. | 不是你毁的 德克斯特 |
[15:32] | I am responsible for my life. | 我的人生我负责 |
[15:33] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:38] | I don’t want you to feel guilty about this. | 我不想你为此感到自责 |
[15:42] | I don’t want you to feel guilty about anything. | 我不想你为任何事自责 |
[15:43] | You hear me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[15:47] | You were meant to be happy, | 你本应该得到幸福的 |
[15:48] | so you need to go fuckin’ be happy. | 所以你就他妈的去抓住幸福 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | Hello there. | 你们好啊 |
[15:59] | Dr. Kruper. | 库鲁柏医生 |
[16:00] | Uh, Dexter. I’m Debra’s brother. | 德克斯特 我是黛布拉的哥哥 |
[16:02] | Ah, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:04] | Okay, just gonna check your stomach. | 就来检查一下你的胃部 |
[16:08] | So how are you feeling otherwise? | 除了伤口之外 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:12] | I wanna go hiking. | 我想去徒步 |
[16:14] | I wouldn’t recommend that for at least a few hours. | 短时间内我不建议去 |
[16:17] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[16:19] | That bullet bounced around quite a bit. | 子弹伤及了许多地方 |
[16:21] | But it missed hitting anything important. | 但都没击中要害 |
[16:24] | You are very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[16:26] | So she’s gonna be all right? | 所以她会好起来的吗 |
[16:27] | There is a lot of recovery time ahead. | 需要一段时间康复 |
[16:30] | But…I’d say we’re looking pretty good. | 但 看起来情况还不错 |
[16:34] | I’m optimistic. | 我很乐观 |
[16:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:45] | I bet Hannah loves Argentina. | 我猜汉娜会爱死阿根廷 |
[16:50] | Pretty blonde, lots of attention. | 美丽的金发女郎总是关注焦点 |
[16:52] | Just her thing. | 她最擅长的 |
[16:55] | Hannah didn’t make the flight. | 汉娜没上飞机 |
[16:58] | Elway was there, and we had to lose him. | 艾维追到了机场 我们得甩掉他 |
[17:04] | That’s my fault, Dex. | 是我的错 德克斯 |
[17:05] | I put him on her. | 我害她被他盯上的 |
[17:06] | That rat-face fuck. I’m– | 那个阴险的人 我 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:11] | No, don’t start blaming yourself. | 不 别怪你自己 |
[17:14] | Coming from Mr. “I Screwed Up Your Life, Deb.” | 来自”我毁了你的人生 黛布”先生 |
[17:21] | I need to find another way for Hannah to get out of the country. | 我需要帮汉娜另想一种方法出国 |
[17:29] | I’m thinking of sending Harrison with her now, | 我现在想让哈里森和她一起先走 |
[17:32] | and meeting up with them after you get out | 等你出院 我搞定萨克森之后 |
[17:34] | and Saxon is taken care of. | 我再去和他们会合 |
[17:37] | You heard the doctor. I’m fine. | 你听到医生的话了 我没事 |
[17:38] | You should go. We’ll get Saxon. | 你该走了 我们会抓到萨克森的 |
[17:40] | – No. – Dex, we’ll get him. | -不 -德克斯 我们会抓到他的 |
[17:42] | Your life is waiting on you. You should leave. | 你的人生还在等着你 你应该走 |
[17:45] | Deb… | 黛布 |
[17:47] | The next word I want to hear you say is good-bye. | 我希望你说的下一个词就是再见 |
[17:52] | Say it already, | 快说 |
[17:52] | or I’ll crawl out of this bed and kick your fuckin’ ass. | 要不然我就爬出这张床然后打你屁股 |
[17:59] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[18:02] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快就会再见面的 |
[18:22] | How’s Aunt Deb? Can see her? | 黛布阿姨怎么样了 我们能去看她吗 |
[18:24] | Ah, she needs to rest. | 她需要休息 |
[18:26] | But she’s gonna visit us real soon. | 但很快她就会来见我们了 |
[18:32] | Hey, did you know that this is the hospital where you were born? | 你知道这里是你出生的医院吗 |
[18:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[18:38] | Right down there. | 就在那儿 |
[18:39] | It’s the first time I saw you. | 那是我第一次见到你 |
[18:42] | I was with Aunt Deb. | 和黛布阿姨一起 |
[18:49] | Holy fuckin’ shit. There’s another Morgan now. | 老天 现在又多了一个摩根 |
[18:52] | – Yeah. – Congratulations. | -是啊 -恭喜你 |
[18:55] | You’re a father. | 你当爸爸了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, and you’re an aunt. | 是啊 你当阿姨了 |
[18:58] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[18:59] | Did you and Rita land on a name yet? | 你和丽塔给他取名字了吗 |
[19:02] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[19:04] | Dad would love that. | 爸爸会很喜欢这个名字的 |
[19:06] | “Harrison.” | 哈里森 |
[19:08] | I wanna hold him. | 我想要抱抱他 |
[19:14] | Which one is yours? | 哪一个是你的孩子 |
[19:16] | I, um… | 我 |
[19:17] | That’s your son. | 那个是你儿子 |
[19:26] | – Do you want to hold him? – Yeah, I wanna hold him. | -你想要抱抱他吗 -是啊 我想抱 |
[19:28] | Uh, he’s sleeping. Let him sleep. | 他在睡觉 让他睡吧 |
[19:29] | He has his whole fuckin’ life to sleep. | 他有一辈子可以睡 |
[19:37] | He’s so small. | 他好小啊 |
[19:39] | Don’t worry. He’ll grow. | 别担心 他会长大的 |
[19:42] | How does it feel to be a father? | 当爸爸的感觉怎么样 |
[19:44] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[19:46] | Everything’s gonna be different now. | 现在一切都不同了 |
[19:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:58] | Hey, thanks for your call. | 谢谢你打给我 |
[20:00] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[20:03] | How’s Debra? | 黛布拉怎么样了 |
[20:04] | The doctor’s optimistic. | 医生说很乐观 |
[20:05] | That’s good to hear. | 是个好消息 |
[20:07] | Listen, Dexter, if there’s anything I can do… | 听着 德克斯特 如果有什么我能做的 |
[20:09] | Well, I’m probably being paranoid, but… | 可能我有点多疑 但 |
[20:12] | Saxon is still out there. | 萨克森仍然逍遥法外 |
[20:14] | You think you could put a couple of unis on her room? | 你能多派点人守着她的房间吗 |
[20:16] | I’m already on it. | 我已经这么做了 |
[20:19] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[20:24] | Hey. Hey, I just heard about Deb. | 我刚听说了黛布的事 |
[20:26] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[20:28] | Uh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[20:29] | I don’t really have time to go into it. | 我没什么时间和你细说 |
[20:31] | You in a hurry to get back to Hannah McKay? | 你急着回去找汉娜·麦凯吗 |
[20:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:36] | That’s why Clayton was following Deb. | 那就是克莱顿跟踪黛布的原因 |
[20:37] | He figured she was helping you and Hannah leave the country. | 他发现她在帮你和汉娜潜逃出国 |
[20:39] | And if that’s true, I guess you know | 如果那是真的 我想你知道 |
[20:40] | you’re partially responsible for his death. | 你应该为他的死负部分责任 |
[20:42] | Just stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[20:45] | Storm’s comin’, buddy. | 飓风要来了 兄弟 |
[20:47] | And it’s gonna be real hard to find a way out. | 想要出去非常困难 |
[20:51] | Don’t go down with her, Dexter. | 别被她拖下水 德克斯特 |
[20:56] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[21:02] | The National Hurricane Center is reporting that | 国家飓风中心报道 |
[21:04] | Laura is now just east of Cuba, | 劳拉现在位于古巴东部 |
[21:07] | with sustained winds topping 100 miles per hour. | 持续风速达到每小时100英里 |
[21:09] | If it keeps on this current course, | 如果以当前速度前行 |
[21:11] | it could hit the keys by sundown. | 将会在日落时分在礁岛登陆 |
[21:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[21:23] | Hey, we’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[21:24] | Only reason I’m here is to keep the animals calm to– | 我还没走只是为了给动物注射… |
[21:27] | Stitch me up. | 帮我缝针 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:32] | Okay, I’ll do whatever you need. | 好 你说什么我做什么 |
[21:36] | Miami’s entire coast is being evacuated, | 整个迈阿密沿海地区都被疏散了 |
[21:38] | so we can use all the craziness | 我们能趁这混乱时间 |
[21:39] | to get out of here without being spotted again. | 混出城 而不被发现 |
[21:42] | They’re lining up evacuation buses. | 政府在安排疏散大巴 |
[21:45] | The bus? | 大巴 |
[21:46] | Yeah, the highways are parking lots, | 高速路堵得跟停车场似得 |
[21:47] | but the buses have their own lanes, | 但大巴有行车专线 |
[21:48] | so we can take one all the way up to Jacksonville | 我们能坐大巴去杰克逊维尔市 |
[21:50] | and fly out from there. | 然后从那飞出国 |
[21:53] | We’d better leave for the bus station soon | 想要赶上车的话 |
[21:54] | if we’re gonna make it on time. | 得赶快出发去巴士站了 |
[21:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:01] | Nothing. It’s a good plan. | 没事 计划挺好 |
[22:06] | You’re still worried about Deb, aren’t you? | 你仍然担心黛布是吗 |
[22:10] | The doctor said she’s out of danger. | 医生说她已脱离危险了 |
[22:13] | Hey, we can, uh… | 我们可以 |
[22:16] | we can stick around–you know, ride out the storm here. | 留下来 等暴风雨过了再说 |
[22:19] | It’s not safe with Elway on the hunt. | 艾维追查你呢 这里不安全 |
[22:21] | You need to get out of here, the faster the better. | 你得出城 越快越好 |
[22:25] | Well, I could, uh, I could leave now | 我能…我能现在就走 |
[22:26] | and you could meet me there. | 然后在那跟你碰头 |
[22:28] | I could even take Harrison with me. | 我甚至可以带上哈里森 |
[22:32] | Or I could, um, go alone. | 或者我还是自己走吧 |
[22:36] | No, I have no problem with you taking Harrison. | 不 我对你带哈里森走没意见 |
[22:38] | I’d be happy to know that he’s with you. | 知道他跟你在一起我很开心 |
[22:42] | It’s just that I don’t want to lose you again. | 只是我不想再失去你了 |
[22:46] | Even if it’s just for a couple of days. | 即便只是几天也不想 |
[22:59] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[23:03] | Almost finished. | 马上好了 |
[23:05] | One more stitch. | 最后一针了 |
[23:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[23:25] | Just…go. I won’t say anything to anyone. | 直接…走吧 我不会告诉任何人 |
[23:28] | Special report about one of Miami’s finest, | 现在是关于迈阿密精英 黛布拉·摩根的 |
[23:31] | Debra Morgan. | 特别报道 |
[23:33] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[23:33] | I’m here at Miami Central Hospital | 我现在位于迈阿密中心医院 |
[23:35] | where a detective with Miami Metro Homicide | 一位遭受枪伤的迈阿密警署凶案组警探 |
[23:37] | is recovering from surgery after having been shot. | 在此进行了抢救 现正在康复中 |
[23:40] | We have learned that a Deputy Marshal died on the scene. | 我们了解到一位执勤法警在案发现场殉职 |
[23:42] | The suspect, Oliver Saxon, is still at large | 嫌犯奥利弗·萨克森仍在外潜逃 |
[23:45] | and may have carjacked a blue pickup truck. | 并可能挟持了一辆蓝色的小卡车 |
[23:48] | If you have any information about the whereabouts… | 如果您有任何关于嫌犯的… |
[23:50] | Get your car keys. | 拿上你的车锁匙 |
[23:51] | We’re taking a drive. | 我们出去兜兜 |
[23:53] | Can’t you just let me go? | 你就不能让我走吗 |
[23:55] | Do what I said… | 听我命令行事 |
[23:57] | and you won’t get hurt. | 就不会伤害你 |
[24:03] | Alright, keep moving, no pushing. | 大家往前走 别挤 |
[24:05] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[24:09] | You want me to carry that? | 需要我帮你拎吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah. Wait. | 等会 |
[24:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:15] | All right, everyone, please keep moving the line. | 大家继续往前走 |
[24:17] | It’s Saxon. He’s still out there. | 萨克森 他仍逍遥法外 |
[24:19] | I can’t leave until he’s caught, | 在抓到他 在确保黛布拉安全之前 |
[24:20] | until…Debra is safe. | 我不能走 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:24] | Sir, you need to get back in line. | 先生 请回到队伍里 |
[24:25] | It’s, okay, I– I understand. | 没关系 我 我能理解 |
[24:29] | Here. | 拿着 |
[24:30] | Take Harrison. | 带上哈里森 |
[24:32] | I’ll meet you down there. | 等我到那后跟你碰头 |
[24:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah. He’ll be safer with you. | 确定 他跟着你更安全 |
[24:38] | Take this. | 拿上这个 |
[24:39] | It’s just water, snacks, | 只是些水 零食 |
[24:41] | a few essentials. | 和一些日用必需品 |
[24:45] | Call me from the airport | 到了机场后 |
[24:46] | as soon as you know that you made your flight. | 确认你会上哪班飞机后 马上给我电话 |
[24:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:54] | Harrison… | 哈里森 |
[24:55] | you’re gonna leave with Hannah. | 你得跟汉娜走 |
[24:56] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不跟我们一起走吗 |
[24:58] | No, of course I am. | 不 我当然会跟你们一起 |
[24:59] | I just forgot a few things I need to take care of. | 我只是忘了我还有几件事要办 |
[25:02] | As soon as I do, I’ll meet you there. | 一旦我搞定了 马上就去找你们 |
[25:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:07] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[25:10] | It’s just for a little while. | 只是一阵子而已 |
[25:12] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[25:13] | We’re all going to this really cool place, | 我们会去一个很酷的地方 |
[25:15] | and you’re gonna get there first, okay? | 只是你们会先到的 懂吗 |
[25:17] | Now, I want you to mind Hannah. | 我希望你跟着汉娜 |
[25:19] | You do what she says. | 要听她的话 |
[25:26] | You know what, Daddy? | 你知道吗 爸爸 |
[25:28] | What? | 什么 |
[25:30] | I love Hannah. | 我爱汉娜 |
[25:35] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[25:42] | See you in Buenos Aires. | 布宜诺斯艾利斯再见 |
[25:44] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们在那等你 |
[25:52] | This is the final boarding call | 这是前往塔拉哈西 |
[25:53] | for Mockingbird Bus 24 to Tallahassee. | 知更鸟巴士24路的最后登车广播 |
[26:06] | Come on, Harrison. | 走吧 哈里森 |
[26:22] | I’ll check on Deb, | 我先去看看黛布 |
[26:23] | and then I’ll deal with Saxon. | 再去找萨克森算账 |
[26:37] | This is the hospital. | 这就是那个医院 |
[26:40] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked. | 你的要求我全部都做了 |
[26:42] | I just wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[26:45] | So this is it? | 就这么道别了吗 |
[26:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:50] | I don’t say a word to anyone. | 绝对一字不提 |
[26:52] | No, I know. | 我知道你不会 |
[27:04] | We need a doctor over here! | 快叫医生来 |
[27:16] | He’s choking. I need a suction canister. | 他呛着了 需要一个吸液器 |
[27:18] | Right away. | 马上就到 |
[27:27] | Doctor? | 医生 怎么样 |
[27:28] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[27:29] | His tongue. It’s been cut out. | 他的舌头被割掉了 |
[27:31] | Let’s get him to the O.R. | 带他去手术室 |
[27:33] | My God, why would anyone cut his tongue out? | 上帝啊 为什么会有人割他舌头呢 |
[27:38] | All eyes on the victim. | 所有人都在关注伤者 |
[27:39] | The perfect distraction. | 完美地引开了注意力 |
[27:42] | Saxon. | 萨克森 |
[27:49] | At this time, ask all visitors | 现在 请所有访客 |
[27:51] | to make their way towards the exit | 通过北翼大楼的出口 |
[27:53] | in the north wing. | 有序离开 |
[27:54] | All surgical staff report to their current assignments. | 所有手术人员前往当前工作岗位 |
[27:58] | 迈阿密中心医院 住院病人资料 | |
[28:22] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[28:23] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[28:29] | We got this, Dex. | 等我们搞定 德克斯 |
[28:54] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[28:57] | Dex, I… | 德克斯 我 |
[28:59] | Where’s Deb? | 黛布在哪 |
[29:01] | I don’t know. Something went wrong. | 我不知道 出了什么事 |
[29:03] | There was a…problem, | 出了…问题 |
[29:05] | and they rushed her to the ICU. | 他们推她去重症监护室了 |
[29:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:10] | They’re working on her now. | 他们现在正在抢救 |
[29:11] | Um…sh-she stopped breathing. | 她 她停止呼吸了 |
[29:26] | Mr. Morgan, I’m afraid I don’t have good news. | 摩根先生 很抱歉有个坏消息 |
[29:30] | There were complications. | 手术引发了并发症 |
[29:35] | What kind of complications? | 什么并发症 |
[29:37] | We think a clot formed during surgery that triggered a major stroke. | 手术中形成的一个结块导致她中风 |
[29:41] | Debra’s brain was deprived of oxygen for a period of time. | 黛布拉的大脑缺氧了一段时间 |
[29:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:44] | I thought you said she was gonna be fine. | 你说过她会好起来 |
[29:46] | I had hoped so. | 我是这么希望的 |
[29:48] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[29:54] | Is she going to recover? | 她会康复吗 |
[29:56] | It’s possible that she could breathe on her own, | 她有可能能自主呼吸 |
[29:59] | but she won’t be able to eat without a feeding tube, | 但只能依靠喂食管进食 |
[30:01] | and, according to the brain scans, | 根据脑部扫描结果 |
[30:03] | she won’t be able to think, reason, | 她将无法思考 没有思维 |
[30:06] | or even know that you’re there. | 甚至连你在身边也无法感知 |
[30:10] | Now, uh, we’ve intubated her, | 我们给她插入了呼吸管 |
[30:12] | and I’ve lowered her body temperature | 降低了她的体温 |
[30:15] | so that we can preserve as much brain function as possible. | 以便尽可能地维持她的大脑功能 |
[30:20] | You don’t know Deb. | 你不了解黛布 |
[30:21] | She’ll, uh– she’ll pull through this. | 她会挺过这道难关的 |
[30:23] | You hear about miracles all the time. | 你也经常见到有奇迹发生 |
[30:26] | Well, that’s just it, I’m afraid. | 恐怕情况就是这样了 |
[30:28] | It would be a miracle. | 但愿有奇迹发生 |
[30:35] | I’ve never seen a miracle. | 我从未见过奇迹出现 |
[30:41] | Hello, Harrison. | 你好啊 哈里森 |
[30:48] | He’s so fuckin’ small. | 真他妈小啊 |
[30:55] | I’ll have to watch what I say around you, little man. | 在你旁边我得注意言行了 小家伙 |
[31:00] | Don’t you want to hold your son? | 不想抱抱你儿子吗 |
[31:05] | You won’t break him. | 不会抱坏的啦 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:15] | Talk to him. | 跟他说说话 |
[31:20] | Hello, Harrison. | 你好啊 哈里森 |
[31:25] | See? He knows you. | 看到了吗 他认识你 |
[31:30] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[31:31] | Just keep his head up. | 让他仰着头就行 |
[31:32] | No, I mean everything. | 不 我意思是所有事情 |
[31:35] | How to be a father, how to take care of him. | 怎么当爸 怎么照顾他 |
[31:37] | You’ll be great. | 你会是个好爸爸的 |
[31:39] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:40] | ‘Cause you’ve always taken care of me. | 因为你总是照顾我 |
[31:42] | I have? | 是吗 |
[31:44] | Ever since we were little. | 从我们小时候起就是 |
[31:47] | Don’t you remember the monsters? | 你不记得那些怪兽了吗 |
[31:51] | Uh, no. | 不记得了 |
[31:52] | Every time mom would turn off the lights, | 每次妈妈关掉灯 |
[31:54] | they’d be running all over the walls. | 那些野兽就满墙乱跑 |
[31:56] | And I couldn’t fuckin’ go to sleep | 而我根本睡不着 |
[31:57] | ’cause I thought they were gonna eat me or something. | 因为我以为它们会吃掉我之类的 |
[32:00] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[32:02] | They were the shadows. | 那些都是影子 |
[32:04] | You came in and explained it in your dorky little voice. | 你来我房间里 傻傻的跟我解释 |
[32:06] | You were like, “Oh, it’s just the absence of light, Deb.” | 你说”黛布 那里只是没有光而已” |
[32:12] | I don’t even know why I remember that, | 我都不知道为什么我还记得这些 |
[32:13] | but I do. | 可就是记住了 |
[32:16] | And even then, you stayed in my room | 即便你解释过了 你还是留在我的房间里 |
[32:19] | and slept on the floor by my bed. | 睡在我床边的地板上 |
[32:24] | You made me feel so fuckin’ safe. | 有你在 我超有安全感 |
[32:28] | You were always taking care of me. | 你一直都在照顾我 |
[32:29] | I know you’re gonna be a great father, | 我相信你会是个好父亲 |
[32:31] | because you’ve always been a great big brother. | 因为你一直是个好哥哥 |
[32:35] | You really believe that? | 你真的这么认为 |
[32:37] | With all my heart. | 百分之百地确信 |
[32:48] | You were so wrong, Deb. | 你大错特错 黛布 |
[32:59] | Tell me about Argentina. | 跟我讲讲阿根廷 |
[33:02] | Well, uh… | 好的 |
[33:04] | they have their own special kind of cowboys. | 他们自己独特风格的牛仔 |
[33:07] | They’re called gauchos. Maybe you’ll get to meet one. | 叫做南美牧人 或许你可以碰到个呢 |
[33:11] | You know what else they have? | 你知道他们还有什么吗 |
[33:13] | Penguins. | 企鹅 |
[33:14] | I like penguins. | 我喜欢企鹅 |
[33:16] | But not just in a zoo, | 可不是在动物园里 |
[33:17] | they’re wild ones, kind of roaming around. | 它们都在野外走来走去的 |
[33:19] | ‘Cause Argentina is close to the South Pole, | 因为阿根廷离南极很近 |
[33:25] | which is where Santa Claus has his summer home, and… | 圣诞老人在夏天的时候就住在那里 |
[33:31] | and…because he’s on vacation, | 因为他在外出旅行的时候 |
[33:33] | he’s always in a good mood. | 兴致一直特别高 |
[33:35] | So he says yes to everything. | 所以他会答应任何请求 |
[33:38] | Who knew you’d be so good with kids, huh? | 想不到你对小孩这么和善呢 |
[33:41] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到的我 |
[33:43] | One of my contacts finally came through. | 我的一个线人帮了大忙 |
[33:47] | Look, let’s be civil about this, all right? | 我们文明地处理这件事 好吗 |
[33:49] | No need to upset Harrison. | 没必要打扰哈里森 |
[33:51] | All right, everyone, please take your seats. | 大家注意 请坐好 |
[33:53] | We’re going out now. | 我们要出发了 |
[33:54] | Next stop, Daytona. | 下一站是代顿 |
[33:58] | So this is what’s gonna happen. | 接下来是这样的 |
[34:01] | We’re gonna sit here quietly until we get to Daytona. | 在到达代顿前 我们好好地坐在这儿 |
[34:04] | Then we’re gonna very calmly get off the bus. | 然后我们安安稳稳地下车 |
[34:07] | I’m gonna drive us to the marshal’s field office. | 开车到法警外地办事处 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna turn you in, and I’m gonna hand Harrison | 我把你交进去 然后把哈里森 |
[34:10] | over to Child Protective Services. | 移交给儿童保护机构 |
[34:15] | And I’m gonna collect what’s turning out to be | 最后我会获得我千辛万苦 |
[34:16] | a very hard-earned reward. | 得来的奖赏 |
[34:31] | Dex, we’re gonna nail this asshole to the wall. | 德克斯 我们会严惩这个混蛋 |
[34:35] | I promise you… for Deb. | 为了黛布 我向你保证 |
[34:44] | Oliver Saxon. | 奥利弗·萨克森 |
[34:46] | Or would you prefer to be called by your given name, | 还是你更愿意我叫你的原名 |
[34:48] | Daniel Vogel? | 丹尼尔·沃格尔 |
[34:52] | You know, there are several ways we can do this. | 你目前有几条路可以选 |
[34:54] | Given that we have footage of you killing other people, | 基于我们有你的杀人录像 |
[34:57] | it would be in your best interest to cooperate. | 你最好识相点跟我们合作 |
[35:00] | It’s up to my lawyer how cooperative I am. | 合作与否是我律师说了算 |
[35:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[35:03] | Because if you have any hope | 如果你还有逃脱 |
[35:04] | of staying out of the electric chair, | 电椅制裁的奢望 |
[35:06] | you should probably start talking. | 你或许该开始讲话了 |
[35:08] | Just fuckin’ admit it. | 快他妈承认吧 |
[35:09] | You killed Cassie, you killed Clayton. | 你杀了凯西 克莱顿 |
[35:13] | And you shot Deb. | 开枪打中了黛布 |
[35:16] | How did you hurt your arm? | 你的胳膊是怎么受伤的 |
[35:18] | This? It’s just a scratch. | 这个吗 擦伤而已 |
[35:21] | No. | 不 |
[35:23] | Deb’s a good shot. | 黛布枪法很准 |
[35:26] | Who’s Deb? | 谁是黛布 |
[35:30] | Fuck you! You– you fuckin’ shot her! | 操你妈 就是你他妈开的枪 |
[35:32] | And you left her there to die! | 你跑了 把她留在那儿等死 |
[35:34] | Just like you killed your own mother, | 就像你杀了你妈 |
[35:35] | and you left her to die, you fuckin’ piece of shit! | 丢下她慢慢死去 你这个该死的人渣 |
[35:38] | Quinn. Out. | 奎恩 出去 |
[35:43] | I’d like to, uh, speak to my attorney, please. | 我想跟我的律师谈谈 |
[35:57] | You know, he was right about one thing. | 有件事他是对的 |
[36:01] | You are a fuckin’ piece of shit. | 你确实是个该死的人渣 |
[36:05] | Batista and Quinn will be able to make a case against Saxon. | 巴蒂斯塔和奎恩能够对萨克森立案 |
[36:09] | I could leave now for Argentina | 我可以现在动身去阿根廷 |
[36:12] | and let the State of Florida kill him. | 佛罗里达州会处决他 |
[36:15] | Folks, we will be arriving at the Daytona station momentarily. | 旅客们 我们马上就要到达代顿车站了 |
[36:19] | After a short stop, we will proceed on to Tallahassee. | 短暂停留之后 我们将继续前往塔拉哈西 |
[36:22] | Anyone making a connection to Jacksonville | 有转车到杰克逊维尔的旅客 |
[36:24] | should disembark and proceed to boarding bay three. | 请下车到三号进站口进站 |
[36:29] | I’m just getting some tea. | 我只是倒杯茶 |
[36:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do you want some? | 不好意思 想喝点吗 |
[36:51] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你以为我有多蠢 |
[36:58] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来会这样 |
[37:00] | The horse tranquilizer I just gave you | 我给你注射的马安定剂 |
[37:01] | is gonna kick in in about eight seconds. | 会在八秒后生效 |
[37:03] | You’re gonna asleep for a couple of hours | 你会熟睡几个小时 |
[37:05] | and wake up in Tallahassee with a slight headache, | 然后在塔拉哈西醒来 伴有轻微头痛 |
[37:07] | feeling humiliated and cranky. | 你会感到丢脸而且很生气 |
[37:11] | Come on, sweetie. | 醒醒 宝贝 |
[37:13] | It’s time to go. Let’s go. | 该走了 咱走 |
[37:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:28] | Hi, I’m here to do a GSR test | 你好 我来给奥利弗·萨克森 |
[37:30] | on…Oliver Saxon? | 做皮电测试 |
[37:32] | Sign in, please. | 请签字 |
[37:39] | Would you like an officer with you? | 需要警员陪同吗 |
[37:40] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[37:42] | Hit this button if you need us. | 有什么需要就按红键 |
[37:44] | Got it. | 好的 |
[38:33] | I wish I could blame you for everything. | 真想把你对我妹妹做的事 |
[38:38] | For what you did to my sister. | 都怪在你的头上 |
[38:42] | But I know it’s all my fault. | 但我知道 都是我的错 |
[38:49] | Should have walked away. | 你们本该放我一马 |
[38:53] | You know, what you’ve actually done is opened my eyes. | 其实你的所作所为令我眼界大开 |
[38:58] | Forced me to look at myself. | 逼我审视自己 |
[39:02] | And what do you see? | 看到了什么 |
[39:05] | A trail of blood and body parts. | 血迹 尸块 |
[39:11] | What a pretty picture. | 多么曼妙啊 |
[39:18] | In one, sharp moment | 你在一瞬间 |
[39:19] | you took away this… | 击碎了 |
[39:22] | foolish dream that I could have a happy life. | 我的缱绻痴梦 |
[39:27] | Is that why you’re here? | 你就为此而来吗 |
[39:30] | Tell me all this? | 大诉衷肠 |
[39:31] | No, I’m here to kill you with that pen. | 错 我是来用这支笔杀你 |
[40:15] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:20] | He tried to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[40:51] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[40:54] | Help me out here. | 帮帮忙 |
[40:54] | What–what were you doing with Saxon? | 你去和萨克森搞什么 |
[40:57] | I went in to do a GSR test. | 我去做皮电测试 |
[40:59] | But you don’t even work here anymore. | 可你都不在这里工作了 |
[41:00] | How are we gonna to explain this? | 这让我们怎么解释 |
[41:03] | I’m officially here till the end of the week. | 我的正式任期一直到本周末 |
[41:07] | Okay, but why would you personally do this test? | 好吧 可你为什么要私下做这个测试 |
[41:11] | After what he did to Deb… | 偏在他对黛布行凶后 |
[41:12] | It’s exactly because of what he did to Deb | 正是因为他对黛布行凶 |
[41:14] | that I went in there. | 我才过去的 |
[41:16] | I wanted to make sure everything was handled perfectly– | 我是想确保万无一失 |
[41:18] | by the book, no mistakes. | 办成铁案 毫无差错 |
[41:24] | And I wanted to look him in the eye. | 我还想直视他的双眼 |
[41:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:38] | I get that. | 我懂了 |
[41:41] | It’s obviously self-defense. | 明显是正当防卫 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:49] | We got everything we need. | 证据确凿 |
[41:54] | I’m glad he’s dead. | 他死了最好 |
[41:55] | Wish I could have done it myself. | 恨不得我自己动手 |
[42:06] | You should go, Dex. | 你走吧 德克斯 |
[42:07] | I know that you have a lot to deal with. | 知道你还有很多事 |
[42:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:22] | I’m praying for her. | 我会为她祈祷 |
[42:34] | As much as I may have pretended otherwise, | 尽管我一直掩饰 |
[42:37] | for so long, all I wanted | 但多年以来 我其实只想 |
[42:39] | was to be like other people. | 像正常人一样去生活 |
[42:41] | To feel what they felt. | 像正常人一样去感受 |
[42:46] | But now that I do, I just want it to stop. | 但做到以后 我现在却只想麻木 |
[43:25] | Attention all staff | 全体医护人员 |
[43:26] | and hospital personnel, the National Hurricane Center… | 及工作人员请注意 国家飓风中心称… |
[43:30] | Uh, sir… just so you know, | 先生 您也知道 |
[43:31] | all patients in the south wing are being moved. | 南楼病人正在转移 |
[43:33] | We have to consolidate space and power. | 得把病房和电力集中使用 |
[43:35] | At 150 miles per hour. | 时速为150英里 |
[43:37] | It has been elevated to category 3. | 目前已调高为III级飓风 |
[43:40] | At this time, all staff must report | 所有工作人员 |
[43:42] | to their preassigned station. | 即刻抵达各自分属岗位 |
[44:08] | I would change everything if I could. | 如果可以我宁愿颠覆一切 |
[44:20] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[44:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:37] | But I can’t leave you like this. | 但我不能这样就丢下你 |
[44:44] | I’m your big brother. | 我是你哥哥 |
[46:19] | I love you, Deb. | 我爱你 黛布 |
[48:39] | – Dexter. – Hey, where are you? | -德克斯特 -嗨 你在哪儿 |
[48:42] | At the airport, about to board. | 机场 马上登机 |
[48:43] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会成功的 |
[48:45] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[48:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[48:48] | I’m still in Miami. | 还在迈阿密 |
[48:50] | But I’m gonna be leaving soon. | 不过很快就走 |
[48:53] | I can’t believe this is actually gonna happen. | 真不相信梦想就要成真了 |
[48:54] | You know, I think, once we get there, | 我觉得等我们到了那边 |
[48:56] | we should start making our way south. | 应该去南部 |
[48:57] | They have 3,000 miles of coastline. | 那边有3000英里的海岸线 |
[48:59] | We can just keep going | 我们可以一路前行 |
[49:01] | until we find the perfect spot, | 直到找到理想地点 |
[49:02] | or maybe some penguins. | 也许看到企鹅为止 |
[49:05] | That sounds great. | 真好 |
[49:07] | I am so happy right now, Dex. | 德克斯 现在我很开心 |
[49:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[49:14] | Do you wanna talk to Harrison? | 你想和哈里森说话吗 |
[49:16] | Please. | 好 |
[49:18] | Okay, here. | 来 |
[49:22] | – Hi, Daddy. – Hi, Harrison. | -嗨 爹地 -嗨 哈里森 |
[49:24] | I just want to tell you one last time | 我就是想最后一次告诉你 |
[49:26] | that I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:27] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[49:30] | I want you to remember that every single day | 我希望你时时记住这三个字 |
[49:32] | until I see you again. | 直到我们重逢 |
[49:33] | Daddy loves you. | 爹地爱你 |
[49:35] | Okay. | 记住啦 |
[49:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[51:32] | I destroy everyone I love. | 我毁了每一个深爱的人 |
[51:36] | And I can’t let that happen to Hannah, | 我不能再毁了汉娜 |
[51:39] | to Harrison. | 还有哈里森 |
[51:42] | I have to protect them from me. | 我得保护他们 远离他们 |
[52:00] | Good morning, Miami. | 早安 迈阿密 |
[52:01] | Hurricane Laura has passed | 劳拉已经过境 |
[52:02] | and everything is going back to normal. | 一切均已恢复正常 |
[52:04] | There is no longer any threat. | 不再有任何危险 |
[52:07] | Hurricane Laura is slowly dissipating | 飓风劳拉正在大西洋面 |
[52:09] | over the Atlantic. | 渐渐消退 |
[52:10] | She is heading south… the majority of destruction is | 飓风已转向南部 重灾区集中于 |
[52:12] | along the harbor. | 海港一带 |
[52:13] | There have been some reports… | 有报导称… |
[52:14] | The cleanup has begun as the city returns to normal | 市区秩序恢复 善后措施业已展开 |
[52:17] | with coast guard teams going as far north as Daytona Beach | 海岸警卫队正在由北至代顿海湾 |
[52:20] | and as far south… | 南至… |
[52:21] | Cutter 6, go ahead and turn to your 1:00. | 六号艇 驶入你方一点钟水域 |
[52:23] | There’s something there. I can’t make it out. | 那边有情况 我方无法判断 |
[52:26] | Give me a time. | 请稍候 |
[52:27] | Stopping in five seconds. | 五秒钟后抵达 |
[52:28] | – Okay, I think we got a visual. – Copy that. | -收到 发现可疑物 -收到 |
[52:30] | Turning northwest. | 请转向西北 |
[52:35] | We’ve surveyed the wreckage. | 残骸已检查 |
[52:37] | There doesn’t appear to be any survivors. | 没有生还者迹象 |
[52:39] | We’re heading back. | 我方开始返程 |
[52:47] | Batista. | 巴蒂斯塔 |
[52:48] | This is the U.S. Coast Guard. | 这里是海岸警卫队 |
[52:49] | We just wanted to call and report the wreckage | 我们向您通报发现德克斯特·摩根 |
[52:51] | of Dexter Morgan’s boat. | 船只的残骸 |
[52:53] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[53:29] | Hey, uh, how about we go get some ice cream, yeah? | 去吃冰淇淋怎么样 |
[53:31] | – Okay. – Yeah. Come on. | -好啊 -好 走吧 |
[55:25] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |