英文名称:The Bone Collector
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | Paulie, how’s it look? | 保利 情况如何? |
[02:35] | Snitch says the cop’s body’s… | 线民说警察的尸体… |
[02:37] | …about 300 yards down in the abandoned tunnel | …约在离废弃遂道入口三百码处 |
[02:39] | -Howie? -Right behind you, Captain. | -郝威? -我在这 队长 |
[02:42] | Keep back till I process the scene. | 我没有检查现场前先不要进来 |
[04:01] | Watch out below! | 下面小心点 |
[05:14] | So where the hell is the car? | 车子到底在哪里? |
[05:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:18] | That’s the last time I take a red-eye. | 我再也不坐夜间班机了 |
[05:20] | Maybe we can take a cab. | 说不定可以叫计程车 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna fire this son of a bitch. | 我要开除这个浑蛋 |
[05:25] | He’s always got an excuse. | 他每次都有藉口 |
[05:32] | Come on, we’ll be home before you know it, hmm? | 走吧 我们很快就会到家了 |
[05:35] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:17] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[06:21] | Excuse me, I think you’re going the wrong way. | 对不起 你好像走错路了 |
[06:23] | Honey, honey, wake up. | 亲爱的 快起来 |
[06:24] | We’re lost, or he’s taking us for a ride. | 我们若不是迷路了 就是司机故意带我们绕远路 |
[06:29] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 这里简直前不着村后不着店 |
[06:31] | Where the hell you going? I said fifth Avenue. | 你要去哪里? 我不是说要去第五大道吗 |
[06:37] | We’re not tourists here, man. | 我们可不是观光客 |
[06:40] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[06:50] | Let us out. Stop the car. | 让我们下车 快停车 |
[06:54] | -Stop this car, man! -Stop the car! | -快停车 伙计 -快停车 |
[07:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:09] | -Oh, my God. -Son of a bitch. | -我的天啊 -真是浑蛋 |
[07:12] | Stop the goddamn car! | 你他妈的快停车 |
[07:24] | -Stop it, please. -Stop the car. | -请你停车 -停车 |
[07:27] | Stop this car, goddamn it! Stop this car! | 该死的 快停车 快停车 |
[07:34] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[07:37] | You look a little dehydrated. | 你看起来好像有点脱水 |
[07:39] | How about some juice? | 要不要喝点果汁? |
[07:40] | How about two fingers of vodka? | 给我一杯伏特加好不好? |
[07:43] | Isn’t it a little early for vodka? | 现在喝酒太早了吧? |
[07:45] | Time, as you well know, is a relative consideration, Thelma. | 你也知道时间是相对的 |
[07:49] | -Juice. -Vodka. | -你只能喝果汁 -我要伏特加 |
[07:51] | -Juice. -Vodka. | -喝果汁吧 -伏特加 |
[07:54] | Juice | 喝果汁 |
[07:55] | -Coming! -Join me in a drink, Richard? | -来了! -一块儿喝一杯 理查德 |
[07:57] | I’d love to, but a med tech with liquor on his breath, I think not. | 我很想喝 不过醉醺醺怎么上班 |
[08:00] | Thanks. | 我看还是算了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1395个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:245个,六级词汇:115个,GRE词汇:135个,托福词汇:181个,考研词汇:263个,专四词汇:208个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:474个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:02] | So, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[08:03] | I’m better than your heart-pacing gear. | 我比你的心跳节律器好多了 |
[08:06] | Every time I’m here, it’s skewed further out of spec. You need a new unit. | 它实在是每况愈下 你需要换个新的 |
[08:10] | I really need a new body. | 我需要的是一个新的身体 |
[08:12] | I’m afraid I can’t help you with that. | 这我恐怕就爱莫能助了 |
[08:14] | -I’ll bring you a new unit tomorrow. -Okay. | -我明天帮你换个新的 -好 |
[08:17] | -This one’ll be stable till then. -Thank you, Richard. | -这一个暂时还不会坏 -谢谢你 理查德 |
[08:20] | -Take it easy. -I’ll take it any way I can get it. | -保重 -我会尽力的 |
[08:25] | -How’s he doing this morning? -He asked for vodka again. | -他今天早上情况如何? -他又说要喝伏特加 |
[08:27] | -Give him any? -No! | -有没有给他? -当然没有! |
[08:30] | -Good morning, Doctor. -Hi, Richard. | -早安 医生 -嗨 理查德 |
[08:33] | Hey, would you look at this! Peregrine falcon. Am I right? | 看 是猎鹰 对不对? |
[08:39] | Yep. He likes cripples. | 对 它最喜欢残废了 |
[08:44] | Yeah, there was a piece about them in the Times the other day… | 前几天 我还在时报杂志上看到 |
[08:46] | nesting all over the city. | 它们在纽约市中到处筑巢 |
[08:48] | Something to do with architecture of all these old buildings. | 显然它们特别喜欢 这种老式建筑物 |
[08:52] | I thought he liked my company. | 我还以为它是喜欢陪我呢 |
[08:59] | They’re a little shy. Don’t take it personally, Barry. | 它们有点害羞 你别放在心上 贝瑞 |
[09:02] | -Drink, Doc? -No, thanks, Thelma, I’m fine. | -要不要喝点东西 医生? -不用了 瑟玛 |
[09:06] | Bed mode. | 调整床垫 |
[09:17] | -Got vodka in there? -No. | -有没有加伏特加? -没有 |
[09:19] | You ain’t getting any either. | 别妄想喝伏特加 |
[09:22] | All right, I’ll let you guys talk. | 你们两个慢慢聊吧 |
[09:27] | So, Linc, you can imagine how much sleep | 林肯 过去几天 |
[09:30] | I’ve gotten the past few days considering your request. | 我因为你提出的要求 而辗转难眠 |
[09:34] | That’s funny. Since I made my decision, I’ve been sleeping like a baby. | 那倒有趣 我下定决心后 睡得就像婴儿一样甜 |
[09:37] | After all you have survived, beat all the odds… | 你排除万难活了下来… |
[09:41] | you know as well as I do, there’s work on nerve regeneration every day. | 你和我一样清楚 神经医学的进步一日千里 |
[09:44] | One finger, two shoulders and a brain. That’s all I have, Barry. | 一根手指 两个肩膀和大脑 我全身上下就剩下这些了 |
[09:51] | These dysreflexia seizures are occurring more frequently. | 我也越来越常抽筋了 |
[09:54] | Build -up of fluid in my spine is a degenerative condition. | 我的脊椎积水 这是一种退化性病况 |
[09:58] | We both know I’m waiting for the seizure that’s gonna make me a vegetable. | 我们都知道 我迟早会变成植物人的 |
[10:04] | I don’t wanna be a vegetable, Barry. | 我不想变成植物人 贝瑞 |
[10:09] | I wanna make the final transition on my own terms. | 我想自己选择死亡的时机 |
[10:15] | I’ll get it done with or without you. | 不管你帮不帮忙 我都会这么做 |
[10:19] | Oh, yeah, I suppose you would. | 我想也是 |
[10:27] | So? | 怎么样? |
[10:33] | -Okay. -Okay what? | -好 -好什么? |
[10:39] | Okay, I’ll assist you… | 好 我会帮你… |
[10:42] | in your final transition. | 度过你最后一段时光 |
[10:44] | -What about today? -Linc, preparations have to be made. | -今天如何? -林肯 我还要准备呢 |
[10:47] | This is not a flu shot. | 这可不是打伤风疫苗 |
[10:49] | My business is in order. My bags are packed. | 我万事就绪 只欠东风了 |
[10:52] | Besides, I’ve got a medical conference to go to. I’ve got a plane to catch. | 而且我还得去开会呢 我要赶飞机 |
[10:56] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[10:59] | When do you get back? | 你什么时候回来? |
[11:02] | Sunday. | 礼拜天 |
[11:03] | Okay. Sunday. | 那就星期天吧 |
[11:10] | -I’ll see you then. -Get out before you change your mind. | -到时候见 -快走吧 免得你改变心意 |
[11:16] | Don’t bother to get up. I’ll show myself out. | 别送我了 我自己出去 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I’ll race you to the door. | 跟你比 看谁先跑到门口 |
[11:25] | You are… | 你真是个… |
[11:28] | a very good friend. | 好朋友 |
[12:21] | Amelia. | 爱美莉雅 |
[12:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:26] | Hey. Morning. | 早安 |
[12:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[12:30] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just couldn’t sleep. | 我很好 只是睡不着 |
[12:37] | -What time is it? -It’s early. | -几点了? -还早 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna be late for work. I gotta shower. | 我上班要迟到了 我得去洗个澡 |
[12:51] | -No, you don’t. Stay here. -I gotta go. | -不行 过来 -我要走了 |
[13:07] | Hey, I’ll make breakfast? | 我做了早餐 |
[13:09] | No, thanks, I’m gonna be late. | 谢了 我要迟到了 |
[13:12] | Another slam-bam-thank-you-ma’am, huh? | 前晚翻云覆雨 天一亮又要走了? |
[13:18] | Look… | 听着… |
[13:21] | My therapist tells me… | 我的心理医生告诉我… |
[13:23] | I might not be getting what I need out of this relationship. | 这段关系也许不能满足我 |
[13:26] | What are we doing here? I think we make a great couple. | 我们到底在做什么? 我以为我们是天作之合 |
[13:32] | You know where I stand on this. You know what I want. | 你知道我的立场 你知道我要什么 |
[13:36] | Steve, we’ve been through this. | 史提夫 这我们讨论过了 |
[13:39] | I care about you. You know that. I can’t make a commitment. | 你知道我很关心你 我只是无法做出承诺 |
[13:53] | Go to work then. | 去上班吧 |
[13:56] | Go ahead. You’re gonna be late. | 快去 你要迟到了 |
[14:11] | So, Amelia, is it true you’re quitting the cops? | 爱美莉雅 听说你要辞职了? |
[14:13] | No, transferring to Youth Services. | 不 我要转到少年队去 |
[14:15] | You lucky fuck. You must have one hell of a rabbi downtown. | 你真是好狗运 你在总局一定有人罩你 |
[14:18] | -We’re gonna miss you here. -Three-post-eleven here. | -我们会想念你的 -这里是311 |
[14:21] | -Frightened child at Amtrak site. -I’m a block away. I’ll take it. | -铁路旁有个小孩 -离我很近 我去 |
[14:24] | Some kid found something over at the tracks. | 有个小孩似乎在铁路那里 发现了什么 |
[14:27] | -Finish eating. I’ll check it out. -See you, kid. | -你先吃 我去看看 -咱们待会儿见 |
[15:00] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[15:04] | Wait, I think I see him. | 等等 我好像看到他了 |
[15:07] | Are you the one who called the police? | 是你报警的吗? |
[15:52] | Wait there, okay? | 别乱跑 知道吗? |
[17:00] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯啦? |
[17:01] | Shut off the engine, all right? | 快熄火 |
[17:03] | There’s been a homicide. I can’t let you through. | 这里发生凶杀案 我不能让你通过 |
[17:19] | -My name is Amelia. What’s yours? -Chris. | -我叫做爱美莉雅 你呢? -克利斯 |
[17:21] | Chris, hey. I got a job for you. Here’s some money. | 克利斯 我要请你帮个忙 这里有一点钱 |
[17:26] | I need you to buy me one of those cheapo cardboard cameras the ones you can throw away. | 我要请你去帮我买 那种即可丢相机 |
[17:32] | Okay. Fast as you can. | 快去快回 |
[17:41] | Three-post-eleven to central | 311呼叫总部 |
[19:33] | Get Amtrak to send a bus over here. Get these passengers out of here. | 叫铁路局派部巴士过来 把乘客载走 |
[19:37] | Captain Cheney, Detective Solomon. | 钱尼队长 我是索罗门警探 |
[19:40] | -Anything else? -First officer on the scene is there. | -还有什么事? -她是第一个抵达现场的警官 |
[19:43] | I found strange stuff near the body. I collected it before it was washed away. | 我在尸体附近发现了一些证据 趁还没被冲走之前收了起来 |
[19:51] | -I also took some pictures. -Thanks. | -我还照了一些相 -谢谢 |
[19:54] | You the one who stopped the train? | 拦下火车的人是你? |
[19:56] | I thought it would disturb evidence. | 我担心火车会破坏证据 |
[19:59] | So why not shut down Grand Central while you’re at it, hmm, Patrolman Donahue? | 为什么不干脆连 中央火车站一块儿封了 |
[20:02] | Is that right? | 你姓唐娜休吧?对不对? |
[20:05] | Donaghy. | 是唐娜西 |
[20:06] | A rookie, I take it? | 你是菜鸟吧? |
[20:08] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[20:09] | Pretty dumb. | 你真是笨极了 |
[20:12] | Captain, guess who the vic turns out to be. | 队长 你猜被害人是谁? |
[20:15] | -Talk to me. -Alan fucking Rubin. | -快说 -艾伦鲁宾 |
[20:22] | Listen, I don’t want anybody in this area except for the crime unit. Okay, Detective | 除了重案组之外 这里闲人勿进 知道了吗? |
[20:26] | Okay? | 知道了 |
[20:37] | Knight to H-6. Check. | 骑士到H-6 将军 |
[20:41] | You got company. Cops. | 有人来找你了 是警察 |
[20:44] | Tell ’em I’m busy. | 告诉他们我很忙 |
[20:45] | They said it was urgent. | 他们说是急事 |
[20:47] | Tell ’em I’m out running. | 告诉他们我去慢跑了 |
[20:49] | She’s too polite for that, Linc. | 她太有礼貌说不出口 |
[20:51] | Hey, looky who’s here. | 什么风把你吹来的 |
[20:54] | I got a serious situation. | 我手上有件棘手的案子 |
[20:58] | It’s going around, Paulie. | 这件事已经传开了 保利 |
[21:00] | Chief Murphy sent me. | 是莫菲局长派我来的 |
[21:03] | The good chief. | 原来是局长大人亲自下令 |
[21:07] | Hear about the couple at the airport, got in a taxi yesterday morning? | 你有没有听说昨天凌晨在机场 上计程车那对夫妇的事? |
[21:11] | Never made it home. | 他们没有回到家 |
[21:12] | We don’t watch the news anymore. | 他已经不看新闻了 |
[21:13] | He used to read four papers a day, tape all the news shows. | 他以前一天看四份报 还把所有的新闻录下来 |
[21:17] | Yeah, and now I just hit the rewind button. A-3. | 现在我只按倒带钮 A-3 |
[21:20] | Things never change. | 新闻还不都是一个样子 |
[21:22] | Yeah, well, that was Alan Rubin and his wife in that taxi. | 那对夫妇是艾伦鲁宾 和他太太 |
[21:25] | Found him dead, buried, shot in the face… | 他脸部中弹 被人埋在地下 |
[21:28] | hand sticking out of the ground with his wife’s wedding band on his finger… | 只有手露在外面 手上还戴着 他太太的结婚戒指 |
[21:32] | which was skinned to the bone. | 那只手指只剩下骨头 |
[21:34] | She’s still missing. | 她仍然下落不明 |
[21:36] | Excuse me while you catch up, okay? | 你们慢慢谈吧 我先出去 |
[21:38] | Don’t go too far, Thelma. These nice gentlemen are leaving in 30 seconds. | 别跑太远 瑟玛 他们30秒后就要走了 |
[21:44] | Sounds like you got yourself an open-and-shut there, Paulie. | 保利 这个案子 听起来很简单嘛 |
[21:47] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[21:48] | Yeah? A man won’th millions found dead… | 是吗? 百万富翁死于非命 |
[21:51] | with his wife’s wedding band on his mutilated hand. | 手上又戴着老婆的结婚戒指 |
[21:55] | What does that tell you? | 这代表什么? |
[21:57] | The doer is saying he’s got her. | 凶手是在告诉你 她在他手上 |
[21:59] | He’s probably contacting the family right now making a ransom demand. | 他搞不好现在正在要求赎金 |
[22:02] | I would ‘ve been paged if he had. | 这样他们早就呼叫我了 |
[22:05] | Check your batteries. It’s definitely a ransom. | 你的电池是不是没电了? 一定会有人要求赎金的 |
[22:10] | Excuse me, Mr. Rhyme, Kenneth Solomon. | 对不起 莱姆先生 我是肯尼索罗门 |
[22:13] | I’ve read all your books… Scene of the Crime… | 你的书我全看了过 那本犯罪现场 |
[22:16] | at least a dozen times. | 我至少看了十几遍 |
[22:19] | It’s great to actually meet you. | 能够和你见面是我的荣幸 |
[22:21] | -Where do you find these guys? -They wanna work with the best. | 你是从哪里找到这些人的? |
[22:24] | I guess now you’re gonna ask me to discuss the crime scene with you, huh? | 他们想和一流好手共事 |
[22:26] | In fact, we got a bunch of physical evidence… | 我想你八成想要和我讨论 犯罪现场 对吧? |
[22:31] | that doesn’t exactly make sense. | 事实上 我们手上有许多 看来极不合理的证据 |
[22:35] | Some seriously weird stuff. It’s in the report. | 真的很怪异 全写在报告里了 |
[22:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:46] | -You okay? -Out! Now! | -你没事吧? -你给我出去 |
[22:48] | -Anything we can do? -Asses outta here now! | -我们能帮得上忙吗? -快滚 |
[22:51] | We’re gonna get you some air. Come on, breathe for me, Linc. | 我们马上就给你氧气 快呼吸吧 林肯 |
[22:56] | I said, out! | 我不是叫你们出去吗? |
[22:58] | Come on, deep breaths. Deep breaths, come on. | 深呼吸 快点… |
[23:02] | Deep breaths. I’m getting a B.P. On you. Come on now, breathe. | 深呼吸 我帮你量血压 快呼吸 |
[23:06] | Look at me. Breathe. | 看着我 呼吸 |
[23:11] | Look at me. Deep breaths. | 看着我 深呼吸 |
[23:14] | Come on, come on. You’ve got to take this oxygen. | 加油 你一定要吸氧气 |
[23:16] | Come on, Rhyme, stay with me. | 加油 莱姆 撑下去 |
[23:19] | Come on, you can do it. Don’t go out on me now. | 加油 你一定可以的 我不准你死 |
[23:23] | Come on, look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:55] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[23:57] | I would be okay if your powers of resuscitation were less adept. | 如果你没把我救回来 我会好过得多 |
[24:02] | Not on my shift, all right. | 我当班的时候你不准死 |
[24:05] | If you have a problem with that, you just fire my ass. | 有意见的话仅管开除我 |
[24:07] | You know I provide generously for you in my will. Keep that in mind. | 我的遗嘱里 留了不少钱给你 别忘了 |
[24:11] | Rhyme, I’m not interested in having this conversation. Okay? | 莱姆 我不想谈这件事 好吗? |
[24:16] | Okay. Crime scene report Sellitto left… | 好 塞里多留下来的报告 |
[24:20] | would you load those photos in the viewer for me? | 麻烦你把照片放进扫瞄器去 |
[24:23] | View scan. | 启动扫瞄器 |
[24:31] | Okay, let’s take a look at what we got here. | 来看看这到底是怎么回事 |
[24:36] | Where it says location… Now, what’s that? | 尸体在哪里发现的 那是什么? |
[24:40] | What’s it say about that newspaper? | 念一下有关报纸的报告 |
[24:42] | “Newspaper found beneath a coarse-thread hex bolt with 4:00 p.m. Circled on it.’ | “报纸被压在六角型螺丝钉下 四点钟被圈了起来” |
[24:47] | 4:00 p.m. | 四点钟 |
[24:49] | Zoom. | 拉近 |
[24:54] | What about the little piece of paper? What’s the number on it? | 那张小纸条呢? 上面写的是什么数字? |
[24:59] | Torn book page with 119 on it. | 撕碎的书页上写着119 |
[25:02] | 119, 4:00 p.m. | 119 下午四点 |
[25:11] | What’s today’s date? | 今天几号? |
[25:13] | Today’s November 9. | 今天是11月9日 |
[25:15] | Phone mode. Sellitto, Paulie. Call. | 启动电话模式 保利塞里多 拨号 |
[25:24] | What? | 干嘛? |
[25:28] | Sad fact is, a huge percentage of inner-city kids… | 令人遗憾的是贫民区的孩子 |
[25:31] | are having their first drug experiences at the fifth grade level | 大多数在五年级就开始吸毒了 |
[25:36] | Now, here are some of the drugs they’ll most likely be offered. | 这些是他们最可能吸食的毒品 |
[25:44] | Marijuana. | 大麻 |
[25:46] | Wouldrt you like to get your hands on that briefcase? | 真想拿到那个公事包 |
[25:50] | Barbiturates, amphetamines. | 巴比妥酸盐 安非他命 |
[25:54] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[25:56] | Rock cocaine. | 结晶可卡因 |
[26:08] | What is this about? | 到底什么事? |
[26:09] | Do you know who Lincoln Rhyme is? | 你知道林肯莱姆是谁吗? |
[26:11] | -Textbook guy? -Yeah. | -那个写书的人? -没错 |
[26:13] | What does that have to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系? |
[26:15] | You’ll find out. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[26:20] | Come in. They’re right in there. | 请进 他们在里面 |
[26:26] | A patrol cop took these pictures? | 这些照片是一名巡警拍的? |
[26:28] | Yeah, first one on the scene. It started to rain. | 没错 他是第一个到现场的 当时正开始下雨 |
[26:31] | Smart guy. | 真聪明 |
[26:33] | Also had the balls to stop an Amtrak from running over the crime scene. | 而且还很有种 才敢拦下火车 不让火车破坏现场 |
[26:36] | Here she is now. Officer Donahoe… | 她来了 唐娜荷警官 |
[26:39] | meet Lincoln Rhyme. | 这位是林肯莱姆 |
[26:41] | Donaghy. | 我姓唐娜西 |
[26:47] | You took some terrific photographs, Officer. | 警官 你照的照片很不错 |
[26:50] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[26:52] | I read your manual at the academy. | 我在警校就拜读过你的大作 |
[26:55] | What’d you think of it? | 有什么感想? |
[26:56] | I’m not a book critic, sir. | 我不是书评家 |
[26:59] | But you found it useful. | 你觉得很有用吗? |
[27:01] | Yeah, I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[27:02] | Guess so? Sure, you did. You stopped that train. | 大概?才怪 你把火车拦了下来 |
[27:04] | Photos you took. | 你照了照片 |
[27:08] | I’d say you have a natural instinct for forensics. | 我觉得你对办案很有天份 |
[27:11] | So what do we got, Paulie? | 我们有什么线索 保利? |
[27:15] | We have footprints, size ten, thanks to Officer Donaghy… | 有脚印 凶手穿十号鞋 这都得感谢唐娜西警官 |
[27:18] | using a dollar bill to establish scale. | 她想到用一块钱纸钞来做比对 |
[27:21] | We have asbestos on the track bed where there shouldn’t be any… | 铁轨上有石棉 这种东西不该出现在这里 |
[27:24] | and an iron bolt holding down a piece of paper… | 还有被螺丝钉压住的纸片 |
[27:28] | with a book page with 119 written on it. | 这是一张上面写着 119被撕碎的书页 |
[27:31] | Decaying oxidation on the bolt ‘s head, but not on the thread… | 螺丝头已经开始氧化了 但螺身还没有 |
[27:34] | which says to me that someone removed it from somewhere else… | 所以我知道有人 一定是把它从别处拿来 |
[27:38] | and placed it there recently. | 最近才放置在现场 |
[27:39] | Wouldrt you agree, Officer? | 你同意吗 警官? |
[27:48] | Paulie, I’m convinced that this crime scene was staged. | 保利 我认为犯罪现场 是凶手设计安排的 |
[27:51] | -Perp’s trying to tell us something. -What the fuck you saying? | -凶手似乎想告诉我们什么 -你在说什么? |
[27:54] | Book page 119. 11/9… That’s today date. | 书页上写着119 那是今天的日期 |
[27:57] | -Newspaper, 4:00 p.m. What time is it? -12:15. | -报上圈着四点 现在几点? -12点15分 |
[28:02] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[28:04] | -And he’s gonna kill her at 4:00. -P.m. | -他打算四点杀了她 -下午四点 |
[28:09] | We have your interest yet, Officer? | 警官 你现在有兴趣了吗? |
[28:14] | I want you to work the case with us. | 我要你和我们合作侦办 |
[28:16] | It’s not my area. | 这已超出了我的专长 |
[28:20] | Are you being modest… | 你是谦虚… |
[28:22] | or are you a little uneasy about doing some real police work? | 还是不敢担起 人民保母的重任? |
[28:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[28:28] | What department you work in, Officer? | 你是哪个部门的? |
[28:30] | Youth Services Division. I picked her up at orientation. | 少年队 她一来我就选她了 |
[28:33] | I see, youth services. | 我懂了 少年队 |
[28:35] | I waited over a year to get that transfer. I’m not gonna jeopardize… | 我等了一年才等到这次 调职机会 我不会危及… |
[28:38] | Jeopardize what? Cushy desk job? | 危及你坐办公桌的机会吗? |
[28:42] | Forensics is not my area. | 法医学不是我的专长 |
[28:44] | I disagree with you. | 这我不同意 |
[28:46] | You can’t force me to take this assignment. | 你不能强迫我接受这个任务 |
[28:51] | I can. | 我可以 |
[28:53] | And if I refuse? | 万一我拒绝呢? |
[28:55] | You’d put your career at risk. | 你的事业就岌岌可危 |
[28:57] | You think, because of your condition, you can push people around? | 你以为自己生病 就可以对人颐指气使吗? |
[29:00] | I’m sorry. That is truly pathetic. | 很抱歉 这真的太可悲了 |
[29:04] | Truly? | 真的? |
[29:04] | Yeah, damn right. | 一点都没错 |
[29:07] | Well, forgive me, truly… | 那我真的很抱歉了 |
[29:10] | if I insist on having someone with your brains and a fresh pair of eyes. | 我还是坚持要像你这么 聪明又见解的人来帮忙 |
[29:14] | There’s a life at stake here, Officer. | 我们现在讨论可是一条人命呢 |
[29:18] | We’re gonna need some key people and tech support. | 帮我找几名能干的手下 和技术支援 |
[29:21] | -I know the guy. -Okay. | -交给我 -好 |
[29:24] | What the hell are you smiling at? | 你在笑什么? |
[29:36] | Pull up a chair. Tell me everything you know about the crime scene. | 拉把椅子过来 详细的描述一下犯罪现场 |
[29:42] | -You saw my report. -I read your report. | -你看过我的报告 -我看过了 |
[29:45] | I wanna know what you felt. | 我要知道你的感觉 |
[29:48] | What you feel… | 我要知道你心底深处的感觉 |
[29:53] | in the deepest recesses of your senses. | 你很喜欢听自己说话 对吧? |
[29:56] | You are in love with the sound of your own voice, aren’t you? | 我想听的是你的声音 拉把椅子坐吧 我不会咬你 |
[30:26] | It’s your voice I yearn to hear. Pull up a chair. I won’t bite you. | “夺命计程车 艾伦鲁宾命丧黄泉” |
[30:28] | The rifling on the.38 slug they dug out of the victim… | 被害者身上挖出来的 点38子弹 |
[30:31] | is consistent with a Webley, a very old, turn-of-the-century handgun. | 证实是古老的 韦伯利手枪的子弹 |
[30:35] | Thank you, Kenny. On the big board, please. | 谢了 肯尼 把它写在黑板上 |
[30:37] | What do you got on that bolt? | 螺丝钉查的如何? |
[30:39] | Three initials on the head: N.S.G. | 头上刻着N.S.G |
[30:42] | And the bolt ‘s not steel it’s iron. | 而且不是钢制的 是铁制的 |
[30:44] | Iron? Iron. | 铁?铁… |
[30:47] | Making it old… like the Webley. | 所以年代和那把手枪一样老 |
[30:50] | Officer Donaghy, what do you know about asbestos? | 唐娜西警官 你对石棉知道多少? |
[30:53] | It kills hard-working Americans daily. | 它是美国工人的头号杀手 |
[30:56] | Very good. | 很好 |
[30:57] | -You computer literate? -A little. | -你会用电脑吧? -会一点 |
[31:00] | Where’s my Thelma? | 瑟玛 我的瑟玛呢? |
[31:03] | Guess. | 你说呢 |
[31:05] | Thelma, meet Amelia. Amelia, Thelma. | 瑟玛 这位是爱美莉雅 爱美莉雅 这位是瑟玛 |
[31:08] | Amelia hates my books and computers, but she’s got an A-plus nose for evidence… | 爱美莉雅讨厌我的书和电脑 可是她搜集证据的功夫一流 |
[31:12] | so I want you to give her a crash course in how to access D.E.P. Files. | 麻烦你教教她 如何取得DEP档案 |
[31:16] | Check if there’s any large asbestos cleanups going on in the city. | 查查看纽约有没有什么地方 正在清石棉 |
[31:21] | A.S.A.P. | 快点去办 |
[31:24] | -Where the hell is Eddie Ortiz? -I’m right here! | -艾迪欧提兹在哪里? -我在这里 |
[31:30] | How’s the world ‘s crankiest criminalist doing? | 我们这位脾气古怪的 犯罪学家还好吗? |
[31:32] | Playing beat the clock. | 我在和时间赛跑 |
[31:34] | Everybody’s worst nightmare. | 这简直是大家的恶梦 |
[31:36] | You get into a cab, and there’s a psycho from Jersey driving. | 一不小心就坐上了 泽西狂人开的计程车 |
[31:39] | We don’t know he’s from Jersey. | 我们不知道凶手是泽西来的 |
[31:41] | Yeah, Bayonne. It’s the toxins in the water over there. | 他们在贝玉恩的海里 找到一辆计程车 |
[31:44] | -What’d you do, bring the whole lab? -Mama always said be prepared. | -你把实验室都搬来啦? -我妈叫我随时准备充份 |
[31:48] | -Where do you want this? -Just put it in the corner. | -你要把这个放在哪里? -放在角落里 |
[31:51] | How is your mother? | 你妈还好吗? |
[31:53] | She’s 76, and she’s schtupping some guy named Morris. Can you believe it? | 她76岁了 居然还和一个 叫做莫利斯的男人搞七捻三 |
[31:57] | -God bless her. -It’s Morris I’m worried about. | -愿上帝保佑她 -我担心的是莫利斯 |
[32:00] | He’s 79, with a tricky ticker and an active pecker. | 他79了 心脏不行 那话儿还勇的很 |
[32:11] | Afternoon. Captain Cheney. | 午安 我是钱尼队长 |
[32:14] | What’s your address? | 地址查的如何? |
[32:16] | There’s about a dozen cleanups scattered across the five boroughs. | 纽约市有十几个石棉厂 |
[32:19] | Put it up on the viewer for me, will you, please? | 麻烦你把地址放进扫瞄器 |
[32:21] | Narrow it down to the oldest location as soon as you can. | 找出其中最古老的一处 |
[32:24] | -How you doing, Howard? -Fine, thank you. | -霍华 你好吗? -很好 谢谢你 |
[32:26] | -How’s it going? -Middle of the middle, as you can see. | -情况如何? -还是一团乱 没有头绪 |
[32:29] | Hey, Linc, look what I found on the threading of that iron bolt. | 林肯 看看我在螺丝钉 的螺线上找到什么 |
[32:35] | Look, I was hoping to grab a minute with you. | 你不介意的话 我想和你谈谈 |
[32:39] | -If you don’t mind. -Excuse me, Howard. | 对不起 霍华 |
[32:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:42] | We got Officer Donaghy to thank here for photographing the crucial evidence. | 多亏唐娜西警官 拍下重要证据的照片 |
[32:46] | Crucial evidence? We don’t know that. | 重要证据? 现在这么说言之过早 |
[32:49] | I just stopped by to make sure you had all the support you need. | 我只是过来看看 你需要的东西是不是都齐了 |
[32:53] | I’m putting the full resources of my department here at your disposal | 本单位全力支持你 |
[32:58] | And I appreciate it, Howie, thank you. | 感激不尽 霍华 |
[33:00] | But the thing is, Linc… | 不过问题是… |
[33:02] | I’ve formalized department standard procedure since you were in charge… | 本案既然由你负责 我又正式 宣布了我们办案的程序… |
[33:07] | Eddie, could you put what you got up on my screen, please? | 艾迪 麻烦你把你的结果 放在我的荧幕上 |
[33:10] | So I’d appreciate it if you kept me in the loop. | 我希望你能够随时 向我报告进度 |
[33:13] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[33:15] | At all times. | 随时向我报告 |
[33:17] | At all… Eddie, what the hell is that we’re looking at? | 随时… 艾迪 这到底是什么玩意儿? |
[33:23] | Old paper. | 这张纸很旧了 |
[33:25] | Coarse grade. | 纸质很粗糙 |
[33:27] | I say, 80, 90 years old. | 大概有8 90年了 |
[33:31] | Turn of the century, it looks like. | 应该是本世纪初的纸吧 |
[33:35] | This perp likes old. | 这个凶手偏爱老的东西 |
[33:38] | -I’ll be in my office if you need me. -Yeah, okay. | -我在办公室 有事找我 -知道了 |
[33:44] | Good. | 好 |
[33:49] | Old paper. | 陈年老纸 |
[33:51] | Old gun. | 旧手枪 |
[33:55] | Buried his victim in a vintage Civil War railroad bed. | 把被害人埋在内战时期的 铁轨底座附近 |
[33:59] | Sand. | 沙… |
[34:03] | Eddie, what do you got on the sand? | 你对沙的分析结果如何? |
[34:07] | Doesrt really look like sand. | 不像沙 |
[34:10] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[34:12] | Can you individuate it? | 你能不能分化检验一下? |
[34:13] | -If I had E.D.X., I could do anything. -We don’t have that, Eddie. | -如果有EDX的话就好了 -我们没有那玩意儿 |
[34:18] | Look who forgot their chill pill this morning. Excuse me. | 有人今天早上 忘了吃镇定丸哦! |
[34:22] | Come on, I’m all over this thing now. | 别烦我了 我正在忙 |
[34:25] | We’re talking pearly looking. | 看起来有点像珍珠 |
[34:30] | Some kind of shellfish or something. | 应该是贝壳的一种吧 |
[34:37] | Oysters shells, maybe? | 是不是牡蛎壳? |
[34:40] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[34:43] | Definitely. If I had to bet on it, I’d say it was. Sure. | 我认为八成是牡蛎壳 |
[34:50] | I got it. The oldest asbestos sites are coming up now. | 我查到最古老的石棉厂了 |
[35:23] | In 1913, when the Woolwon’th Building was being built… | 1913年 吴华兹大楼动工兴建时 |
[35:28] | workmen found the body of this rich industrialist, Talbot Soames. | 工人找到富有企业家 塔伯索玛的遗骸 |
[35:32] | He’d been kidnapped the year before, shot in the head and buried… | 他在一年前被绑架 头部中弹而死 |
[35:35] | in what they thought was white sand but turned out to be oyster shells. | 并且被埋在白色的 牡蛎壳碎屑中 |
[35:39] | Crushed oyster shells… That’s what they used as landfill in lower Manattan. | 下曼哈顿的填地土中 用了许多压碎的牡蛎壳 |
[35:44] | That’s how Pearl Street got its name. That’s where Ms. Rubin is gonna be… | 珍珠街就是因此而得名 鲁宾太太就在那里 |
[35:47] | somewhere downtown. | 就在市中心某处 |
[35:49] | She’s gonna be underground. | 她一定在地下 |
[35:51] | She’s gonna be in a basement… | 一定是被关在地下室中 |
[35:54] | near or in the Woolwon’th Building. | 而且一定是在吴华兹大厦附近 |
[35:56] | Paulie, call Emergency Services Unit to meet us at the Woolwon’th Building. | 保利 通知紧急办案小组 在吴华兹大厦和我们会合 |
[36:02] | Tell them to start their search. Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 叫他们开始搜 说不定这次我们会走运 |
[36:04] | Okay? Eddie, did you bring your van? | 艾迪 你有开箱形车来吗? |
[36:06] | -It’s downstairs. -We’re gonna need it. | -就停在楼下 -我们会用到你的车 |
[36:08] | Throw your keys to Amelia. Paulie, you and Solomon go with her. | 把钥匙交给爱美莉雅 保利 你和索罗门陪她去 |
[36:11] | -Shouldrt I go too? -You stay. We’re gonna work that bolt. | -我不该跟他们去吗? -你留下 继续研究螺丝 |
[36:15] | -That’s the missing piece. -Should we keep Cheney in the loop? | -这是唯一没有明朗的关键 -我们不该通知钱尼吗? |
[36:19] | Fuck him. | 去他的 |
[36:25] | Just trust me. | 爱美莉雅 相信我 |
[36:29] | Just follow those instincts you were born with. I’ll be with you… | 运用你天生的本能 |
[36:31] | every step of the way. | 我会从头到尾陪着你 |
[36:46] | Jesus, 25 minutes left. | 天啊 只剩下25分钟了 |
[36:49] | How did Rhyme get to be that way? | 莱姆怎么会这样? |
[36:51] | He was born brilliant. It happens. | 有些人就是天生聪明 |
[36:54] | I mean the physical part. | 我是说他为什么会瘫痪? |
[36:57] | About four years ago, he was working the body of a transit cop… | 四年前他在调查 一名被人发现… |
[37:00] | found shot in a subway tunnel | 死在地铁遂道中警员的尸体 |
[37:03] | Beam came down and damn near cut him in half. | 遂道的横梁倒了下来 差点把他压成两半 |
[37:07] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[37:10] | -Family? -Married sister in Phoenix. | -他有没有家人? -他妹妹已婚 住在凤凰城 |
[37:14] | He never sees her. Cut himself off. | 他不愿见她 把自己封闭起来 |
[37:18] | Technically, he’s still active duty collecting full pay. | 技术上而言 他仍然当差 领全薪 |
[37:21] | P.B.A. Insurance picks up round-the-clock care and the gadgets. | 保险公司支付全天看护 和医疗仪器的费用 |
[37:24] | On weekends, always one or two cops there, lending a hand. | 我们同仁周末会去帮他忙 |
[37:28] | -Tough deal winding up like that. -You won’t hear him complain about it. | -这种下场真惨 -他从不抱怨 |
[37:31] | He gets too much pleasure pushing other people ‘s buttons. | 他太享受这种颐指气使的滋味 |
[37:33] | In your case, I’d be complimented. | 这对你而言 是一种赞美 |
[37:36] | You gotta learn to relax around a compliment… | 你在接受赞美时 不该还这么死板 |
[37:38] | especially one from Rhyme. | 特别当赞美你的人是莱姆时 |
[37:40] | -You can be a little grating. -Me? | -你有时太紧张了 -我吗? |
[37:43] | Kiddo, if you were any more wound up, you’d be a Timex. | 你再紧张点就会崩溃的 |
[37:51] | He was a human dynamo. Writing books, lecturing all over the world… | 他以前活力十足 写书、到全球讲学 |
[37:56] | giving expert opinion in trials… | 出庭时以专家身份作证 |
[37:58] | working half the crimes scenes in the city. | 本市有半数以上的罪案现场 都交由他调查 |
[38:00] | -You know what he did on his downtime? -I can’t imagine. | -你猜他闲虾时做什么? -我猜不出 |
[38:03] | He’d collect things… dirt, metals, plastics… | 他四处搜集东西 土坏、金属片、塑胶… |
[38:07] | hubcaps, plants, musical strings… | 轮胎盖、琴弦… |
[38:10] | medical tools… anything you could think of. | 医疗工具 简直是包罗万象 |
[38:12] | Obsessive. | 真是走火入魔 |
[38:13] | He’d have it all analyzed and catalogued for his database. | 他分析这些东西后 全部归入资料库 |
[38:19] | Jesus Christ! I’d like to get there in one piece, if possible. | 拜托你 小姐 我不想英年早逝 |
[38:50] | Yeah, find out about that. That might be good. What else? | 你去查查 也许有用 还有什么? |
[38:52] | Nicholas Steven Gerard, elevator construction. | 尼可拉斯史帝芬杰拉德 电梯工程公司 |
[38:54] | -Gotta be underground. -I got a subway builder here. | -一定要在地下才行 -有一家地铁工程公司 |
[38:57] | -Subway builder’s out. -N.S. G… Niagara Steam Generation. | -别管地铁工程公司 -NSG尼加拉蒸气机公司 |
[39:02] | Bought by Eastern Gas and Electric in 1928. | 1928年时 被东方瓦斯电力公司收购 |
[39:05] | The six-inch iron bolt was used mainly for steam pipe assemblies. | 这种六英寸铁制螺丝钉 主要用在组合蒸气管上 |
[39:56] | Forty-five, you got 11 minutes left. Where the hell are you? | 49号 你们只剩下11分 你们到底在哪里? |
[39:58] | We just hit the financial district. | 我们刚到金融区 |
[40:01] | There’s a steam junction with big asbestos-coated pipes. | 附近应该有蒸气管交接处 应该有很多覆盖着石棉的管线 |
[40:06] | That’s where our victim’s gonna be. I bet my legs on it… | 我们的被害人就会在那里… |
[40:08] | Wall and Nassau. | 她会在华尔和拿索街口 |
[40:12] | Has E.S.U. Been notified? | 有没有通知紧急办案小组? |
[40:14] | Yeah, they’re on their way. | 有 他们也快到了 |
[40:17] | E.S.U. Says that steam is released through that junction every day at 4:00. | 紧急小组说 那里每天四点会放蒸气 |
[40:21] | Shit, what’s this asshole up to? | 该死 这浑球到底要做什么? |
[40:24] | I don’t know, but it’s gonna happen in about ten minutes and 30 seconds. | 我不知道 但你们只剩下 10分30秒了 |
[40:28] | All right, Linc, we’re here. We’re going down there. | 好 林肯 我们到了 我们现在就要下去 |
[40:37] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[40:38] | It’s their job to try and save Mrs. Rubirs life. | 他们的工作是去救鲁宾太太 |
[40:41] | It’s your job to get ready and work the crime scene if necessary. | 而你的工作则是准备好 必要时去检查犯罪现场 |
[40:47] | There’s some things you’re gonna need, so look in the back of the truck. | 你会需要一些东西 看看车子后面 |
[40:50] | You’ll see an aluminum suitcase and a radio headset. | 应该有一个铝制的手提箱 和无线电耳机 |
[40:57] | -See it? -Yeah, I see them. | -看到了吗? -我看到了 |
[41:21] | There must be a way in. | 一定有办法可以进去 |
[41:25] | -What’s the problem here? -Fucking valves freeze up easy. | -怎么回事? -活门一下子就被冻住了 |
[41:29] | Come on, guys, shut it off. | 各位快把它关掉 |
[41:31] | -You there? -I’m here. | -你还在吗? -还在 |
[41:34] | -I’m inside the pipe. -One, two, three. | -我现在已经爬到管子里去了 -1 2 3 |
[41:42] | Go! | 用力! |
[41:46] | I think I hear something. I hear something. | 我好像听到什么了 我听到声音了 |
[41:50] | What is it? Someone’s in there! I can hear her crying. | 怎么了?有人在里面 我能听到她的哭声 |
[41:54] | Everyone, quiet now. | 大家安静 |
[42:06] | Mrs. Rubin? | 鲁宾太太? |
[42:16] | She’s in there. Mrs. Rubin! | 她在里面 鲁宾太太! |
[42:19] | We’re on our way in now. Come on, guys. | 我们现在就要进去了 各位快点 |
[42:23] | Let’s go. Let’s hurry the fuck up! | 我们动作要快一点 |
[42:26] | -Jesus Christ. -Get a drill and a tap. | -天啊 -去找个电钻和插头来 |
[42:29] | Somebody cut this thing halfway through. | 这玩意已经 先被人切断一半了 |
[42:35] | Let’s dig! | 我们快挖! |
[42:57] | Move back! | 退后! |
[43:41] | Linc, she’s gone. | 林肯 她死了 |
[43:44] | The whole place is scalded in steam. | 整个地方被蒸气烫得火热 |
[43:47] | Let’s go. Move away. | 大家快让开 |
[43:49] | Nothing to see here. | 这里没什么好看的 |
[43:50] | E.S.U. Are gonna blow a hole in the subbasement wall. No other way in. | 紧急小组要炸开地下第二层 只有这样才能进去 |
[43:54] | I am working with Chief Murphy’s authorization on this, right? | 莫菲局长已经 充份授权给我了 对吧? |
[43:58] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[44:00] | I don’t want E.S.U. Guys rushing in there, | 我不要紧急小组 冒然冲进去 破坏现场 |
[44:04] | trampling the evidence before we get a chance to run the scene. | 我们要先勘查过现场 |
[44:06] | What do you want? | 你要怎么做? |
[44:07] | I want Donaghy to go in first. | 我要唐娜西先进去 |
[44:10] | Come on, Linc, she’s not trained for this. | 别这样 林肯 她没有受过这种训练 |
[44:13] | We can get our asses in a sling. | 她训练不够 一搞砸 我们麻烦就大了 |
[44:15] | My ass has been in a sling for four years. | 我这四年来麻烦一直很大 |
[44:18] | Tell Hanson and his beasts that’s what I want. Period. | 告诉韩森和他的手下 这是我的意思 |
[44:21] | All right, you got it. | 没问题 |
[44:31] | Okay, let’s move! | 大家快上! |
[44:43] | I’m doing this under protest. | 我抗议你们这种作法 |
[44:45] | The perp could still be in there. | 凶手搞不好还在里面 |
[44:47] | Rhyme’s in charge, and they’re his orders. | 这是莱姆的命令 这里由他当家 |
[44:50] | You can’t handle it in there, I want you to get your ass out. | 如果你无法处理 就快点出来 |
[44:54] | -Amelia, you ready? -Yeah. | -爱美莉雅 准备好了吗? -好了 |
[44:56] | You listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[44:59] | I’m with you every step of the way. | 我会从头到尾陪着你 |
[45:03] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[45:05] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[45:17] | -I’m in. -Tell me what you see. | -我进来了 -告诉我你看到什么了 |
[45:27] | Everything’s been boiled to hell. | 这里所有的东西都烫焦了 |
[45:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[45:37] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[45:39] | It’s an awful smell. | 味道好刺鼻 |
[45:42] | That means you’re close. | 这表示你接近了 |
[46:07] | -I can’t believe I’m doing this. -You’re fine. | -我真不敢相信我这么做 -你没事的 |
[46:11] | Just fine. You’re doing great. Just remember the academy. | 你没事 你做的很好 别忘了警校学到的事 |
[46:16] | When you walk, move in a straight line. | 你要以直线前进 |
[46:19] | We don’t want to disturb any footprints he might’ve left. | 不要弄乱了他 可能留下来的足印 |
[46:22] | Yes, assuming he’s gone. | 是啊 假设他已经走了! |
[46:32] | There’s no footprints. There’s nothing yet. | 我没有看到脚印 什么都还没看到 |
[46:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[46:53] | What? | 什么事? |
[46:56] | Talk to me. | 快告诉我 |
[47:01] | I can see her. | 我看到她了 |
[47:08] | The steam pipe was opened, and she’s tied down right in front of it. | 蒸气管被打开了 她被绑在蒸气管前 |
[47:13] | Okay. There’s nothing you can do about that now. | 你现在也无能为力 |
[47:17] | Can’t do anything but help her by working the crime scene. | 你除了检查犯罪现场外 什么都不能做 |
[47:21] | That’s your job. | 那是你的工作 |
[47:22] | Open your suitcase, get your camera. | 打开打提箱 把相机拿出来 |
[48:09] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来 |
[48:11] | You can do it. Yes, you can. Yesterday you stopped a train. | 你行的 昨天你还拦下了一列火车 |
[48:14] | You can do anything you want when you put your mind to it. | 天下无难事 只怕有心人 |
[48:17] | Don’t work me, Rhyme. | 别逼我 莱姆 |
[48:25] | Just tell me what to do next. | 我接下来要做什么? |
[48:27] | Very slowly, walk the grid… | 慢慢的走过框架… |
[48:30] | one foot in front of the other. | 一步一步前进 |
[48:38] | I want you to look around you now. Remember… | 我要你看看四周 记得… |
[48:41] | crime scenes are three-dimensional…floors, walls and ceilings. | 犯罪现场是个立体空间 有地板 墙壁和天花板 |
[48:54] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在听 |
[48:57] | There’s something strange. | 有一件事很不寻常 |
[49:00] | Things he left for us? | 他有留下东西给我们? |
[49:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:09] | -In a cluster again? -There’s a small piece of wood… | -又是一团? -有一小块木头 |
[49:12] | and it looks like some hair. | 还有一些像毛发的东西 |
[49:15] | I’m gonna walk you through collecting the evidence. | 我要教你怎么收集证据 |
[49:17] | You do everything exactly as I say. | 你照着我的话去做 |
[49:31] | -Oh, Jesus. -Talk to me. | -我的天啊 -告诉我什么事 |
[49:34] | -It’s a bloody bone. -Where is it? | -是一根带血的骨头 -在哪里? |
[49:39] | It’s in my fucking hand. | 就在我手上 |
[49:42] | Human? | 人骨吗? |
[49:46] | I think so, yeah. | 应该是的 没错 |
[49:49] | Photograph it… | 先拍照… |
[49:51] | bag it. | 再装袋 |
[50:09] | Okay, that’s it. I’m outta here. | 够了 我要离开这里 |
[50:14] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[50:17] | We gotta process the body. | 我们要检查尸体 |
[50:19] | What? I’m no medical examiner. I can’t do that. | 什么?我不是法医 我做不来 |
[50:23] | I’m not asking you to do an autopsy. | 我不是要你解剖尸体 |
[50:25] | I just want you to… just describe the restraints. | 我要你告诉我 她是怎么被绑的 |
[50:43] | They’re strange-looking handcuffs. | 她被奇怪的手铐铐住 |
[50:45] | They look more like old shackles or something. | 看起来是一种很老的手铐 |
[50:52] | And there’s a chain across her waist. | 她手腕上 绕着一条铁链 |
[50:56] | And her feet are… | 她的腿… |
[50:57] | bound with a rope. | 被绳子绑住了 |
[51:02] | Hands above her head? | 双手铐在头上? |
[51:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:10] | There’s also a large piece of flesh missing from her right forearm. | 她右上臂少了一块肉 |
[51:16] | It’s right down to the bone, like it was surgically removed. | 伤口深可见骨 看起来似乎是以外科手法切除 |
[51:21] | This is what I want you to do. | 以下是我要你做的事 |
[51:23] | We’re gonna need those handcuffs. | 我们需要这副手铐 |
[51:26] | It’s probably our best chance for good prints. | 这是你采集指纹的 最好机会 |
[51:29] | The M.E. Can remove them when they get here. | 让办案小组来拿手铐 |
[51:32] | The M.E. Is all thumbs. They’ll mess up the prints. | 办案小组都是粗手粗脚的人 他们会弄乱指纹的 |
[51:36] | Look in the suitcase. There’s a small saw. | 手提箱里应该有一把小锯子 |
[51:48] | Okay. | 找到了 |
[51:50] | I want you to saw her hands off at the wrist line. | 把她的手从手腕处锯掉 |
[51:53] | We gotta have those cuffs for prints. | 我们需要取得手铐 以采集指纹 |
[52:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[52:20] | Cut her hands off. We need the handcuffs. | 把她的手锯掉 我们需要那副手铐 |
[52:24] | I can’t. No. | 我做不到 不行 |
[52:25] | Saw off her hands, take off the cuffs. | 锯掉她的手 拿下手铐 |
[52:31] | Listen to me. Saw off her h… We need those cuffs. | 听我说 锯掉她的… 我们需要那副手铐 |
[52:33] | I can’t! | 我不能! |
[52:35] | -Amelia, we need… -No, fuck you! | -爱美莉雅 我们需要… -不 去你的! |
[52:47] | If he wants that womars hands cut off, he can come down and do it himself. | 他想要锯掉那个女人的手 就自己动手 |
[55:49] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[55:52] | Who is it? | 哪位? |
[56:26] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[56:49] | -Take it easy. -Shit, what are you doing? | 别紧张 |
[56:53] | -You okay? -Am I okay? What are you doing? | -你没事吧? -你到底在干嘛? |
[56:56] | Rhyme has been trying to call you for hours. | 莱姆打电话打了一个小时 |
[57:00] | Your phone’s down. He was concerned. | 你的电话不通 他很担心 |
[57:03] | My phone’s fine. I don’t need his concern. | 我的电话没问题 我不需要他关心 |
[57:07] | He needs you over at his place right away. | 他要你马上到他那儿去 |
[57:11] | I don’t work for Lincoln Rhyme. | 我不为林肯莱姆工作 |
[57:14] | Rhyme thinks the evidence you collected indicates there’s another vic in play. | 莱姆认为你收集到的证据表示 凶手手上还有一名被害人 |
[57:18] | And he’s laying that at my feet? | 给这个消息 他就想使我再去替他做事? |
[57:21] | Don’t shoot the messenger. | 两国相争不斩来使 |
[57:45] | -You just move in? -Yeah, about a year ago. | -你刚搬来? -一年前才搬来的 |
[57:54] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[58:13] | You were a model. | 你以前是模特儿 |
[58:15] | Yeah, when I was a kid. | 小时候是 |
[58:16] | Kid model to street cop… there’s a leap. | 少女模特儿变成警察 真是一大转变 |
[58:24] | For whatever it’s won’th… | 我说这话也许没什么帮助… |
[58:27] | I thought what you did today was pretty damn terrific. | 我认为你今天的表现十分出色 |
[59:13] | Hey, you guys. I’m outta here. | 各位 我要走了 |
[59:15] | I’m gonna grab a cab. I got a paper to finish. | 我要叫部计程车回去赶报告 |
[59:18] | -I’m just gonna hang. -I’ll be there in a minute. | -我还要再留一会儿 -我待会儿就来 |
[59:39] | Taxi! | 计程车! |
[59:50] | That bone’s definitely not human. | 那根骨头绝对不是人骨 |
[59:53] | -And the hair? -Not human either. | -那毛发呢? -也不是人类的 |
[59:56] | -Well, what is it? -Working fast as I can. | -那到底是什么动物的? -我正在查 |
[1:00:02] | Glad to see you could join us. | 很高兴看到你重新归队 |
[1:00:05] | I got Cheney on the line. He wants you to brief him. | 钱尼打电话来要你向他报告 |
[1:00:09] | Tell him I’ll call him back. | 告诉他我会回电 |
[1:00:13] | Two things: | 我有两件事要说: |
[1:00:15] | First, you did a hell of a job locating the evidence. | 第一 你今天收集证据 做的很不错 |
[1:00:18] | There’s no question the perp knows forensics. | 显然凶手对警方办案手法 十分熟悉 |
[1:00:22] | Now, as for the other thing… | 至于另外一件事嘛… |
[1:00:28] | you know, the victim’s hands… well, maybe… | 叫你锯掉被害人的手 也许… |
[1:00:34] | maybe it was too much to handle, so we’ll just forget it. | 也许稍嫌过份了 我们就忘了这回事吧 |
[1:00:37] | Is that your version of an apology? | 你这算是在道歉吗? |
[1:00:39] | An apology? Is that why you came over here? | 道歉? 你是为了这个而来的吗? |
[1:00:45] | -You really are a piece of work. -Well, aren’t we a pair? | -你真不简单 -你也一样 |
[1:00:51] | I think you’re terrific. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[1:00:57] | You got a hell of an arrest record too. | 你的办案成绩十分出色 |
[1:01:00] | High marks from all your bosses, definite gold shield potential | 所有上司都对你赞不绝口 你未来大有可为 |
[1:01:05] | Why you want to throw it all away to chase youth offenders? | 你难道要放弃这一切 去追小太保吗? |
[1:01:09] | Oh, I don’t feel I have any need to explain that to you. | 我不需要对你解释 |
[1:01:12] | Come on, Amelia. Cop to cop. | 爱美莉雅 咱们有话直说 |
[1:01:14] | Cop to cop, let’s just leave it at ” personal reasons.’ | 就算是为了”私人理由”吧 |
[1:01:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:20] | Doesrt have anything to do with your father, does it? | 这和你父亲没关系吧? |
[1:01:30] | Man, you just keep charging at walls, don’t you? | 你还真是穷追不舍 |
[1:01:32] | Stubbornness is something we both share. | 我们两个都一样顽固 |
[1:01:36] | They say we come into this world with a genetically preordained destiny. | 有人说人一出生命运就注定了 |
[1:01:40] | I don’t believe it. | 但我不相信 |
[1:01:41] | For example, neither of my parents had more than an eighth grade education. | 比如说我父母 都没有受过高等教育 |
[1:01:46] | Never read more than one book between them… not one. | 两个人念的书加起来不到一本 |
[1:01:50] | I’ve read thousands. | 我却尽览群书 |
[1:01:51] | -I’ve written a dozen. -What’s your point? | -我还写了十几本 -你这话有什么重点? |
[1:01:55] | My point is that destiny is what you make it. | 重点是命运是靠自己开创的 |
[1:02:01] | Whatever happened to your father doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen to you. | 你不见得会有 和你父亲一样的下场 |
[1:02:04] | You’re a great cop. You’d make a terrific detective. | 你是个好警察 而且会成为一个好警探 |
[1:02:09] | It’s a gift. | 这是你的天赋 |
[1:02:13] | Don’t throw it away. | 别白白浪费了 |
[1:02:22] | Report from the taxi commission. | 计程车工会来了一份报告 |
[1:02:24] | An NYU student was abducted late last night. | 昨晚有个纽约大学的学生 被绑架了 |
[1:02:26] | His girlfriend saw him struggling to get out… | 他的女朋友看到他挣扎想下车 |
[1:02:28] | as the taxi driver was bludgeoning him with a flashlight. | 计程车司机却拿手电筒打他 |
[1:02:32] | No description of the driver. | 她无法描述司机的长相 |
[1:02:34] | Okay, everybody. This could be our next victim. | 各位 这可能是下一位受害者 |
[1:02:37] | Yeah, Tony. Paulie here. It looks like we got another victim. | 东尼 我是保利 似乎又有新受害者了 |
[1:02:42] | Did you get a deadline off that evidence yet? | 证据上面有没有标明时限? |
[1:02:46] | Not yet. Something I was hoping you’d help me with. | 还没有 我希望你能帮我查明这点 |
[1:04:18] | Anyone for some osso buco? | 有人想要吃燉小牛肉吗? |
[1:04:21] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:23] | The bone we found at the Wall Street scene… | 我们在华尔街犯罪现场 找到的骨头 |
[1:04:26] | veal shank… | 是小牛的胫骨 |
[1:04:27] | braised and overly salted to boot. | 是被极端熟练的手法处理过的 |
[1:04:29] | -Cow bone? -Uh-huh. | -牛骨? -是的 |
[1:04:32] | And I also found a piece of that old paper… | 我同时也在骨头里面 |
[1:04:36] | imbedded in the bone. | 找到一小片很旧的纸 来看看吧 |
[1:04:43] | What’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事? |
[1:04:45] | Just do what you need to do as quickly as possible, okay, Richard? | 你速战速决快点离开这里 知道吗 理查德? |
[1:04:47] | It’s about the hair follicles. He says they’re not human. | 毛发的报告出来了 他说不是人类的毛发 |
[1:04:49] | A rodent, probably a rat. | 也许是老鼠的 |
[1:04:51] | And get this: They were shaved off. | 而且还是被剃下来的呢 |
[1:04:53] | Oh, now we’re looking for a rat that shaves. | 难不成凶手是只 会刮胡子的老鼠? |
[1:04:55] | -I really like that. -I’ve known a few in my time. | -很不错 -我以前认识几只这样的鼠辈 |
[1:04:58] | -How ’bout you, Amelia? -More than a few. | -你呢 爱美莉雅? -我认识的鼠辈多着呢 |
[1:05:02] | It’s consistent with underground, that’s for sure. | 这和”地下”相符合 |
[1:05:05] | What’s he trying to say to us? | 他想说什么? |
[1:05:08] | Definitely communicating in our language… | 他对警方十分熟悉 |
[1:05:09] | leaving clues… forensic clues at that. | 到处留下蛛丝马迹 而且还是犯罪学上的证据 |
[1:05:12] | Maybe it’s a cop. | 也许是个警察 |
[1:05:14] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:05:16] | Maybe he’s trying to share the responsibility of these murders with us. | 也许他想让我们共同承担 这些谋杀案的罪恶 |
[1:05:19] | If we don’t figure out the clues in time, the blood’s on our hands. | 如果我们不及时破解证据 就如同害死被害人 |
[1:05:23] | We don’t find the victim in time, we’re as responsible for the murders as he is. | 如果不及时找到被害人 我们就和他一样有罪 |
[1:05:27] | What you got on the dirt you scraped from the wood, Eddie? | 艾迪 从木头上刮下的 土坏分析结果如何? |
[1:05:30] | I don’t have it 100% individuated, but it does appear nitrogen-rich. | 还没有完全出来 不过看来含氮量颇高 |
[1:05:34] | -All set, ready to rock and roll. -All right. | -可以用了 -很好 |
[1:05:36] | -Thanks for rushing. I appreciate it. -All right, Thelma. | -谢谢你这么速战速决 -别客气 瑟玛 |
[1:05:39] | Thank you, Richard. | 谢谢你 理查德 |
[1:05:41] | Nitrogen rich, explosive carbons… where do you find those in New York? | 含氮量丰富 易爆碳… 纽约哪里有这些东西? |
[1:05:45] | Bomb sites, shooting ranges. | 试爆场 射击练习场 |
[1:05:49] | Maybe an old fort or an armory? | 会不会是旧碉堡或兵工厂? |
[1:05:51] | Let’s not forget the shit factor, guys. | 别忘了粪便 |
[1:05:53] | The what? | 什么? |
[1:05:55] | Manure becomes a nitrate when it’s aged. | 堆肥放久了也会变成硝酸盐 |
[1:05:58] | That’s true. | 真的吗? |
[1:06:00] | And you got cow bones, huh? | 我们还找到牛骨 对吧? |
[1:06:03] | Old cow bones, old manure. Turn of the century, cows, farms… | 陈年牛骨和陈年堆肥 本世纪初 牛、农场… |
[1:06:08] | pastures, rats… | 草原、老鼠… |
[1:06:12] | Dead cows. | 死牛 |
[1:06:14] | Where do you find… In stockyards. | 在哪里能找到… 临时牲畜围栏 |
[1:06:18] | Slaughterhouses, that’s what we want to look for. | 屠宰场 我们要找屠宰场 |
[1:06:21] | Stockyards and slaughterhouses from the turn of the century. | 本世纪初的临时畜栏和屠宰场 |
[1:06:23] | -Let’s start there. -Check the internet. | -我们从那里着手 -上网去查一下 |
[1:06:25] | Okay, I want tax records, sanitation records and building code inspections… | 我要缴税记录、卫生查验记录 和建筑局检查结果 |
[1:06:30] | last hundred years, okay? | 过去一百年的全要 知道吗? |
[1:07:16] | Man, your blood pressure is way up. | 你的血压好高啊 |
[1:07:23] | -You’re pushing it too hard, Rhyme. -I understand, Thelma. | -你太劳累了 莱姆 -我知道 瑟玛 |
[1:07:25] | What do we got on the stockyards over there? | 临时畜栏查的如何? |
[1:07:28] | -We’re almost there. -Okay, that one’s no good. | -快有结果了 -那不行 |
[1:07:30] | -You okay? -No, I’m not okay. | -你还好吧? -不 我不好 |
[1:07:34] | Can’t figure out this damn time line or these shards of cardboard. | 我想不出时限 也想不出这些纸的含意 |
[1:07:37] | I don’t know what the hell it means. | 我搞不清楚它们的意义 |
[1:07:39] | We got three defunct stockyards sites. | 我找到三个废弃的畜栏 |
[1:07:41] | There’s one on the east side, Lexington and the Harlem River viaduct. | 有一个在东边位于雷辛顿 和哈林河畔的高架桥下 |
[1:07:44] | Solomon, put the box down, and mark them on the viewer as she calls them out. | 索罗门 把箱子放下来 把她说的地址圈出来 |
[1:07:49] | Your blood pressure’s gonna blow a gasket if you don’t slow down. | 你再这样下去 血压会过高 |
[1:07:53] | My body has a mind of its own. It doesn’t listen to me. | 我的身体自有主张 它根本不听我的 |
[1:07:56] | All right? | 知道吗? |
[1:07:57] | What else, Amelia? | 还有呢 爱美莉雅? |
[1:08:00] | Yeah, there’s another on the Hudson up at 155th. | 另外一个位于 哈德逊及155街口 |
[1:08:02] | Mark it down, Solomon. | 标出来 索罗门 |
[1:08:04] | Look, your stats are going down. You saw him have a seizure the other day. | 你情况不好 你们前几天 也看过他发作的情况 |
[1:08:08] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[1:08:09] | There’s one underground at Greenwich and Houston. | 还有一座位于格林威治 和豪斯顿的地下 |
[1:08:13] | -Mark it down, Solomon. -Why don’t you knock it off, Lincoln? | -标出来 索罗门 -你为什么不休息一下 林肯 |
[1:08:15] | I don’t need to knock it off! | 我不用休息 |
[1:08:28] | What was the first one that you mentioned? | 你说的第一座在哪里? |
[1:08:31] | Lexington and the Harlem River viaduct. | 雷辛顿和哈林河畔的高架桥下 |
[1:08:33] | -And when did it close? -1910. | -什么时候关闭的? -1910年 |
[1:08:36] | Okay, what about Houston… Yeah. | 那豪斯顿 |
[1:08:39] | -Houston and Greenwich. When is that? -1898. | -豪斯顿和格林威治是何时? -1898年 |
[1:08:41] | And the Hudson and 155th was closed in 1906. | 哈德逊及155街交口的 那一家是在1906年关闭的 |
[1:08:45] | 1906 1898… 1906, 1898… | |
[1:08:51] | All right, let’s… 1898. | 好 我们去 |
[1:08:54] | Houston and Greenwich. You call emergency services, Paulie. | 去豪斯顿和格林威治那家 保利 你通知紧急小组 |
[1:08:57] | Tell them… | 告诉他们… |
[1:08:59] | meet us at Houston and Greenwich, okay? | 到豪斯顿和格林威治 和我们会合 知道吗? |
[1:09:01] | Solomon, you get on to Hanson. He’ll need about 20 guys. | 索罗门 你去找韩森 叫他带20个手下 |
[1:09:05] | We’ll take Eddie’s van. | 我们开艾迪的车去 |
[1:09:07] | -You go with them. -Come on, guys. Let’s go! | -你和他们一块儿去 -我们走吧 |
[1:09:30] | Linc, are you there? | 林肯 你在吗? |
[1:09:32] | -Yeah, ready. -We’re here. | -我准备好了 -我们到了 |
[1:09:36] | Okay. Amelia? | 好 爱美莉雅? |
[1:09:39] | -Yeah. -Same drill. I want you in first. | -我在 -这次我也要你先进去 |
[1:09:46] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:10:12] | Watch yourself, Amelia. | 小心点 爱美莉雅 |
[1:10:20] | Oh, man, I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:10:22] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:10:27] | Hey, Linc, I got a bad feeling about this, man. | 林肯 我有不祥的预感 |
[1:10:30] | I think all three of us ought to get in there together. | 我觉得这次 我们该三个一块儿进去 |
[1:10:33] | Not yet, Paulie. Just hold back. | 现在还不行 保利 等一会儿 |
[1:10:42] | Going down some stairs. | 我现在正在下楼 |
[1:10:46] | Cement walls. | 水泥墙 |
[1:10:54] | Wood crates… | 很多木箱子… |
[1:10:56] | large columns. | 大柱子 |
[1:11:00] | Smells like manure down here. | 这里有堆肥的味道 |
[1:11:03] | Ortiz sure knows his shit. | 奥迪兹真内行 |
[1:11:06] | Always has. | 他一向如此 |
[1:11:10] | Metal hooks… | 铁钩… |
[1:11:13] | and a pen. | 和一座围栏 |
[1:11:15] | It’s a slaughterhouse. | 这里是屠宰场 |
[1:11:35] | -E.S.U. Are here. -Hold them off. | -紧急小组来了 -叫他们先按兵不动 |
[1:11:38] | Don’t let them in there and contaminate the scene. | 别让他们进去把现场弄乱 |
[1:11:42] | All right, hold it. Hold up. Hold up! | 先别进去… |
[1:11:44] | -You’re not to go in. -Why? | -你们还不可以进去 -为什么? |
[1:11:46] | -Rhyme’s orders. -Fuck him. Get me Cheney on the line. | -这是莱姆的命令 -去他的 帮我接钱尼 |
[1:11:50] | Crime scene C.O. On air. | 指挥官在线上 |
[1:11:52] | Switch to channel 22 for E.S.U. | 紧急小组在22频道 |
[1:11:54] | Fuck Rhyme. | 去他的莱姆 |
[1:12:07] | Maybe this one’s still alive. | 也许这个还没死 |
[1:12:09] | Perp didn’t leave a deadline. | 凶手没有留下时限 |
[1:12:11] | What does that mean? | 这表示什么? |
[1:12:14] | It means we’re probably too late. | 这表示我们也许来的太迟 |
[1:12:16] | You don’t know that, Rhyme. | 你不能确定这点 莱姆 |
[1:12:17] | Get off the line. | 别占线 |
[1:12:21] | Let’s move on, Amelia. | 我们进去吧 爱美莉雅 |
[1:12:25] | You know, there’s five basic contaminants to every crime scene. | 最容易污染现场的因素 共有五个 |
[1:12:29] | I’ll skip to the worst one. | 我直接说最严重的那个 |
[1:12:31] | Other cops. | 其他的警察 |
[1:12:40] | I think I hear something. | 我好像听到声音了 |
[1:12:46] | I hate this shit. | 真讨厌 |
[1:12:57] | I see something. Something’s there. | 我看到东西了 那里有东西 |
[1:13:18] | I think I found him. | 我好像找到他了 |
[1:13:20] | I can’t… I can’t tell if he’s alive. | 我没办法… 我没办法看出他是生是死 |
[1:13:26] | Oh, Jesus. He’s covered in rats. | 天啊 他全身都是老鼠 |
[1:13:30] | They’re all over him. | 全身都是老鼠 |
[1:13:42] | -We’re going in. -No, you’re not! | -我们要进去了 -不行! |
[1:13:51] | Go, go! | 快上! |
[1:13:53] | Central, we have shots fired. Shots fired. | 总局 有人开火 有人开火 |
[1:14:05] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:14:13] | You were right. We never had a shot. | 你说的对 我们一点胜算都没有 |
[1:14:17] | He cut him up pretty bad and left him for the rats. | 他把被害人割的片体鳞伤 丢在那里喂老鼠 |
[1:14:22] | There’s also a big cut in his leg, it’s right down to the bone. | 他的腿上也有一道很深的伤口 |
[1:14:26] | The blood attracted the rats. | 血腥味引来老鼠 |
[1:14:33] | Goddamn son of a bitch. | 真是个该死的浑蛋 |
[1:14:44] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:14:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:14:56] | Wanna step aside so I can walk the grid? | 你们让开 让我做事 |
[1:15:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:15:03] | Yeah, all right, let’s back ’em up. Let’s give her some room. Come on. | 各位退后 让她做事 |
[1:15:07] | Rhyme, I’m gonna walk the grid. | 莱姆 我要开始工作了 |
[1:15:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:12] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:15:35] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[1:15:37] | Another cluster. | 他又留下一团东西 |
[1:15:39] | It’s a piece of old paper, just like the other two. | 又是一张陈年旧纸 和另外两张一样 |
[1:15:42] | And a matchbox. | 和一个火柴盒 |
[1:15:44] | Somebody get that black suitcase and bring it over here, please. | 拜托把黑色手提箱拿来 |
[1:15:50] | Pull out the brown envelope. | 把褐色的信封拿来 |
[1:15:56] | Sounds like you’re starting to enjoy this work. | 你越来越高明了 |
[1:16:05] | Damn. The press is here. | 该死 记者来了 |
[1:16:10] | Right there. | 停那里 |
[1:16:15] | Lincoln Rhyme is no longer working this case. I’m taking over. Understood? | 林肯莱姆已不负责此案 我从这里接手 懂吗? |
[1:16:19] | You can do what you want, Captain, but you ought to check with Murphy first. | 随你便 队长 不过你得先问莫菲局长 |
[1:16:23] | Fuck Murphy, and fuck Rhyme. | 去他的莫菲局长 去他的莱姆 |
[1:16:25] | This has been cleared downtown. We got a dead kid in there on our hands. | 总局已经授权让我接手这案子 里面死了个大学生 |
[1:16:29] | And I for one am not taking the heat for that, you understand? | 我才不要背黑锅呢 明白吗? |
[1:16:33] | Call Ortiz. Tell him and his crew to vacate Rhyme’s place now, tonight. | 快找奥迪兹 叫他和他的手下离开莱姆家 |
[1:16:37] | Excuse me, but the victim was already dead when we arrived. | 我们抵达现场时 被害人已经死了 |
[1:16:40] | And you… half -assed patrolman working a crime scene… | 他居然找你这个 三脚猫来勘查现场 |
[1:16:43] | those days are over. | 好日子过完了 |
[1:16:45] | I’ll take that evidence bag now, thank you. | 请把证据交给我 谢谢 |
[1:16:48] | You can take it with a chain of custody voucher, sir. | 长官 你有证据转交授权书吗 |
[1:16:53] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:16:59] | Let’s go. You’re coming with us. | 我们走吧 你跟我们一块儿来 |
[1:17:02] | What, are you arresting me? | 你要逮捕我吗? |
[1:17:03] | You just get in the car, and keep your mouth shut to the press. | 你给我上车 见到记者别乱开口 |
[1:17:21] | You’re not gonna find any prints. The guy’s too good for that. | 你们找不到任何指纹的 凶手太高明了 |
[1:17:32] | Well, it looks like we have a nice clean friction print here. | 看来我们找到一枚 很清晰的部份指纹 |
[1:17:36] | Unless, of course, it’s yours. | 该不会是你的吧 |
[1:17:40] | No, I was wearing gloves when I collected it. | 不可能 我有戴手套 |
[1:17:42] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快的便知分晓 |
[1:17:45] | Put this through, highest priority. | 将此列为优先处理事项 |
[1:17:47] | -You got it. -Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[1:18:00] | You know, I got a feeling this perp’s been in business for a long time. | 我总觉得凶手杀人行之有年 |
[1:18:07] | That’s what scares me. Do me a favor, will you? | 这正是我担心的事 帮我个忙 |
[1:18:10] | Check if there’s been any homicides in the last 12 months… | 帮我查查过去12个月是否有 |
[1:18:13] | involving surgically-removed flesh exposing bone. | 和切被害人尸体有关的谋杀案 |
[1:18:18] | No problem. I’ll see you soon. | 没问题 再联络 |
[1:18:22] | -Hope so, Eddie. -Hey, Thelma… | -希望如此 艾迪 -瑟玛… |
[1:18:24] | don’t you let him run no circles around you now. | 别让他耍你 |
[1:18:27] | Stay right, Eddie. | 保重 艾迪 |
[1:18:47] | Oh, that print… we just got a positive I.D. On it. | 那枚指纹我们已经查证过了 |
[1:18:52] | Guy has three extremely violent priors. | 指纹的主人 有三次暴力犯罪前科 |
[1:18:56] | Oh, look at that. Taxi license, no less. | 你看 他还有计程车执照呢 |
[1:19:00] | We got him. | 我们逮到他了 |
[1:19:01] | Way to go, boys. Somebody call the E.S.U. | 干的好 快去通知紧急小组 |
[1:19:22] | Now slide out… | 慢慢的… |
[1:19:23] | nice and easy. | 滑出来 |
[1:19:38] | That explains your print, Captain. | 队长 难怪你会取到指纹 |
[1:19:42] | He’s now the fourth victim of a killing spree that has prompted NYPD brass… | 目前已有四名死者 此案迫得纽约警局高层… |
[1:19:46] | to launch a special task force to track the killer. | 为了追查凶手 组成特别小组 |
[1:19:50] | This morning’s raid in Queens follows leads found at an earlier murder site. | 今天早上警方突击皇后区 发现该处稍早也发生谋杀案 |
[1:19:56] | Detectives at the scene… | 现场的警探… |
[1:19:57] | I was hoping you’d show up. | 我正希望你会来呢 |
[1:20:02] | -He’s been worried about you. -Yeah, sure. | -他很担心你 -是啊 |
[1:20:04] | Viewers will know Rhyme from his book, Scene of the Crime… | 观众对林肯莱姆应该不陌生 他是犯罪现场… |
[1:20:07] | a chronicle of old New York’s most grisly murders… | 纽约过去 最残酷的十大罪案的作者 |
[1:20:10] | that topped the best-seller list earlier this year. | 今年稍早这本书 跃登畅销排行榜榜首 |
[1:20:13] | Didrt expect to see you again. | 没想到还会再见到你 |
[1:20:17] | Poor Cheney, huh? | 钱尼真倒霉 |
[1:20:18] | Grabbed the ball with both hands, scored one for the other team. | 这下子做茧自缚 长他人威风 |
[1:20:21] | -I can’t really comment at this time. -Yeah. | -我目前无可奉告 -是啊 |
[1:20:23] | Well, I tried to warn him that the perp was too smart to leave a print. | 我试着警告他 凶手太高明不会留下指纹 |
[1:20:27] | How you doing with that stuff? | 你的进展如何? |
[1:20:30] | Not too good. | 不太好 |
[1:20:32] | Two pieces of the puzzle but I don’t know what it means. | 这是拼图中的两片 但我不了解其中含意 |
[1:20:38] | Maybe this’ll help. | 也许这会有帮助吧 |
[1:20:41] | Cheney will have your badge for that. | 钱尼会撤你职的 |
[1:20:44] | He wouldn’t give me a chain of custody voucher, so what could I do? | 他没有给我收据 我还能怎么办? |
[1:20:46] | You could bring it back to him. | 你可以拿去还给他 |
[1:20:50] | The man is a living monument to ineptitude. | 他简直是个大傻瓜 |
[1:20:52] | True. Let’s take a look. | 这倒没错 来看看吧 |
[1:20:56] | What do you got there? | 那是什么? |
[1:21:00] | Third piece of the puzzle. | 第三片拼图 |
[1:21:01] | There’s something really strange about it though, so you gotta smell it. | 不过这片有点奇怪 你该闻一闻 |
[1:21:09] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:21:11] | -Are you… -Oh, shit. | -你… -该死 |
[1:21:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:21] | Oh, it’s okay. Take your time. | 不要紧 慢慢来 |
[1:21:34] | You have to put it closer to my nose. | 你要拿的靠我的鼻子近一些 |
[1:21:40] | What do you think it is? | 你说这是什么? |
[1:21:44] | Kerosene? | 煤油? |
[1:21:48] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[1:21:50] | Okay, this just came in from Eddie Ortiz. | 这是艾迪送来的 |
[1:21:52] | Amelia, could you load these into the viewer for me, please? | 爱美莉雅 能不能帮我把这些 放进扫瞄器? |
[1:21:56] | Sorry about that, Thelma. | 抱歉啦 瑟玛 |
[1:21:58] | E.C.U., view scan. | 启动扫瞄器 |
[1:22:03] | “Dear Linc, I’m enclosing photos of four unsolved homicides… | “亲爱的林肯 我附上过去12个月内… |
[1:22:07] | which took place in the last 12 months. | 未侦破的四件罪案 |
[1:22:09] | Flesh has been surgically removed from each of the victims’ extremities. | 每一名被害人四肢 都被凶手熟练的切去肌肉 |
[1:22:13] | I miss you. Love, Eddie.’ | 我很想你 艾迪” |
[1:22:15] | I’m gonna spare myself the pleasure, if you don’t mind. | 我先告退 希望两位不会介意 |
[1:22:17] | Okay, Thelma. | 不要紧 瑟玛 |
[1:22:21] | Zoom. | 放大 |
[1:22:25] | Same mark. | 相同的标记 |
[1:22:28] | Right. | 右边 |
[1:22:30] | Zoom. Zoom. | 放大… |
[1:22:39] | Same messages. | 相同的讯息 |
[1:22:45] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:22:47] | The perp was trying to make contact even then. | 凶手当时就想和我们联络了 |
[1:22:52] | But Cheney never put it together. | 但是钱尼却没看出其中关连 |
[1:23:00] | Dysreflexia seizure, a bad one. | 这次抽筋很严重 |
[1:23:03] | Hang on, hang on. Breathe, Rhyme. | 忍着点 呼吸 莱姆 |
[1:23:05] | Come on. Breathe with me. Breathe! | 快呼吸… |
[1:23:07] | The damn catheter’s blocked. | 该死的导管堵住了 |
[1:23:09] | Just let me get a B.P. On you. Stay with me. | 我帮你量血压 忍着点 |
[1:23:11] | Stay with me. Breathe! | 快点呼吸 |
[1:23:14] | Hang on, now. Hang on. Just let me check you. | 忍着点 让我帮你做检查 |
[1:23:19] | Diastolic’s over 125. I gotta get it down now. | 舒张压超过125 我一定要降压 |
[1:23:29] | Just give it a few seconds to work. Come on, breathe with me. | 几秒钟后就见效了 快点呼吸 |
[1:23:32] | Breathe with me, Rhyme. Rhyme! | 快呼吸 莱姆… |
[1:23:39] | Come on, now. | 加油 |
[1:23:43] | Hang on, Rhyme. Hang on, man. | 忍着点 莱姆 加油 |
[1:23:45] | Is he gonna make it? | 他撑得过去吗? |
[1:23:47] | If he does, he won’t be happy. | 他如果撑得过去一定会很生气 |
[1:23:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:23:54] | He’s already finalized arrangements to self -terminate. | 他已经决定要安乐死 |
[1:24:01] | He’s got a doctor friend to help with his ” final transition,’ as he calls it. | 他说服了他的医生朋友 帮他进行安乐死 |
[1:24:07] | But suicide? I mean… | 自杀?我是说… |
[1:24:09] | It’s the seizures. | 就是这种抽筋发作 |
[1:24:11] | Any one of them could put him into a vegetative state. | 他随时可能因此变成植物人 |
[1:24:16] | That’s what he fears more than anything. | 这是他最害怕的事 |
[1:24:22] | -Who is it? -Captain Cheney. | -哪一位? -我是钱尼队长 |
[1:24:25] | What can I help you with? | 请问有什么事吗? |
[1:24:28] | Police business. Open up, please. | 这是警察公务 请开门 |
[1:24:29] | Mr. Rhyme is asleep. | 莱姆先生睡了 |
[1:24:32] | Well, wake him up. I need to see him now. | 叫他起来 我要和他谈谈 |
[1:24:38] | Let me deal with this asshole Cheney. You watch him. | 我去对付钱尼 你来看着他 |
[1:24:41] | Anything, just call me. He’s all right. | 有事就叫我 他会好起来的 |
[1:24:52] | Look, lady. | 听着 小姐 |
[1:24:54] | Now, I hope you know that obstructing justice is a felony offense. | 你知道妨碍公务是重罪吧? |
[1:24:58] | Look, don’t ” lady’ me, and I know my rights. | 少来这套 我知道我的权利 |
[1:25:01] | Now, unless you have a warrant, you can’t come in here. | 你没有逮捕令就不准进来 |
[1:25:03] | Oh, I’m coming in… | 才怪… |
[1:25:04] | ’cause I have reason to believe there’s stolen evidence in there. | 因为我有理由相信 他身边有偷来的证物 |
[1:25:09] | What’s your full name? | 你的全名是什么? |
[1:25:11] | Thelma what? | 你姓什么? |
[1:25:16] | Well, what did you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么名字? |
[1:25:22] | You got a smart mouth, and it’s gonna get you in trouble one day. | 你真是牙尖嘴利 总有一天会惹祸上身 |
[1:25:25] | And it may bite your ass if you don’t stop trying to aggravate my patient. | 如果你持续骚扰我的病人 我会让你好看 |
[1:25:29] | I’m gonna leave now, but I’ll be back. | 我走就是了 但我会回来 |
[1:25:32] | And when I come back, it’ll be with a warrant. | 我回来的时候会带着逮捕令 |
[1:25:51] | And I looked everywhere, and I thought the conductor was gonna be so angry. | 我到处都找了 我以为指挥会很生气 |
[1:25:56] | And I kept on searching everywhere. | 我一直到处找 |
[1:25:58] | And finally, it was right on my lap. | 结果发现居然就在我的腿上 |
[1:26:06] | Grandma can’t wait to see you. | 你外婆等不及要见你了 |
[1:27:02] | -What’d I do? -First off… | 我做了什么? |
[1:27:04] | you’re carrying a fare, and your meter’s not on. | 第一 你车上载了乘客 却没有跳表 |
[1:27:07] | And number two, your hack license is not properly displayed… | 第二 你的计程车执照 没有摆好 |
[1:28:13] | There’s laws against molesting the handicapped, you know. | 对残障者性骚扰是犯法的 |
[1:28:18] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:28:24] | I wasrt a pretty sight, was I? | 很可怕 对不对? |
[1:28:32] | Thelma told me about your plans for your ” final transition.’ | 瑟玛告诉我 你打算要安乐死 |
[1:28:40] | Cop to cop, that subject’s not open to discussion. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[1:28:46] | Why… would you miss me? | 为什么…你会想我吗? |
[1:28:49] | Well, destiny’s what we make it, right? | 命运是靠我们自己开创 不是吗? |
[1:28:54] | Touche. | 真是一针见血 |
[1:28:55] | Now, you seem to have your reasons for checking out. | 也许你不想活 有你的理由 我只是… |
[1:28:58] | I would have expected more from someone like you. | 我没想到你这样的人 会做出这种决定 |
[1:29:01] | Well, I might surprise you and… | 我也许会让你大出意外… |
[1:29:04] | live forever. | 来个长生不死 |
[1:29:06] | Nothing you could do would surprise me, Rhyme. | 你做的任何事 都不会让我感到意外 |
[1:29:08] | Well, look who’s still in the land of the living. | 看看是谁重回人间了 |
[1:29:12] | For the moment. | 这只是暂时而已 |
[1:29:13] | Cheney was here, huffing and puffing. | 钱尼来这里叫嚣了一翻 |
[1:29:16] | Promised to return with a warrant. | 他说下一次要带着逮捕令来 |
[1:29:18] | Sorry I missed him. | 可惜我错过了 |
[1:29:21] | If that’s him, tell him I’m… | 如果是他就说我在… |
[1:29:23] | -Say no more. -Skiing. | -别说了 -滑雪 |
[1:29:26] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:29:27] | Oh, hey, Paulie. Hang on. | 嗨 保利 稍等 |
[1:29:30] | Linc, I don’t know if this is anything more than a coincidence… | 林肯 我不知道 这是不是纯属巧合 |
[1:29:33] | but a taxi inspector was killed today by a cabbie who was off the meter. | 不过今天一位交警临检 计程车司机不跳表时被杀了 |
[1:29:37] | Thing about this taxi… a witness, a male… | 我们有一名男性目击证人 |
[1:29:39] | wouldn’t give his name… | 他不愿透露自己的姓名 |
[1:29:41] | saw the taxi speeding away with an old man and a little girl inside. | 指称计程车逃逸时车上 还载着一个老人和一个女孩 |
[1:29:45] | Probably the doer that called. | 说不定证人就是凶手 |
[1:29:47] | Jesus, he’s got a kid. | 天啊 他抓了个孩子 |
[1:29:49] | And an old man. | 和一个老人 |
[1:29:51] | -Thank you, Paulie. -Okay. | -谢谢你 保利 -别客气 |
[1:29:54] | We better take a closer look at that third piece of the puzzle. | 我们来看看第三片拼图吧 |
[1:29:58] | Close. | 放大 |
[1:29:59] | Three murders, three evidence clusters… | 三件谋杀案 三件证物… |
[1:30:05] | three pieces of paper. | 三张纸 |
[1:30:07] | View scan. | 启动扫瞄器 |
[1:30:21] | Come on, Thelma. You’re the queen of puzzles. What do you see? | 瑟玛 你是拼图高手 有没有看出什么端倪来? |
[1:30:26] | I’m looking. | 我在看 |
[1:30:28] | What if we lower the little one? | 把小片的移下来如何? |
[1:30:31] | That one. | 那一片 |
[1:30:37] | Now twist that big one around. | 把大片的转过来 |
[1:30:51] | Now, doesn’t that kinda look like a face? | 这看起来不是有点像 一张脸吗? |
[1:30:53] | Mouth, nose, eye. | 嘴巴 鼻子 眼睛 |
[1:30:56] | Enance. | 放大 |
[1:30:59] | Fade. | 淡出 |
[1:31:02] | That’s a womars face. | 是一个女人的脸孔 |
[1:31:07] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[1:31:10] | It’s a logo. | 这是一个商标 |
[1:31:12] | And old, turn-of-the-century… | 是本世纪初… |
[1:31:16] | publisher’s logo. | 出版商的商标 |
[1:31:18] | You know it? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:31:20] | I used to own a few of the books… | 我以前也有过几本他们的书 |
[1:31:23] | gothic stories… | 都是哥德式小说… |
[1:31:26] | crime stories. | 犯罪小说 |
[1:31:29] | The killer is pointing us to an old book. | 凶手要我们去找一本旧书 |
[1:31:58] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[1:32:03] | I called before about turn-of-the-century crime books. | 我刚刚打过电话来 要找本世纪初的犯罪小说 |
[1:32:06] | Around the corner. Help yourself. | 就在转角 你自己去找吧 |
[1:32:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:30] | Aviation two to central. We’re taking a fly-by at the Brooklyn Bridge. | 飞行员呼叫中心 我们正经过布鲁克林桥 |
[1:33:35] | Report appears unfounded at this time. | 显然该报导是空穴来风 |
[1:33:39] | Will proceed to check East River shoreline and advise. | 我们会到河东岸继续搜查 请指示 |
[1:33:42] | I need more small boats over here to search under the pier. | 多派一些小船到码头下去搜 |
[1:33:45] | By the heliport, under the pier. | 到直升机起降场及码头下去找 |
[1:33:48] | Lincoln, it was the last murder in the book. | 林肯 那是书上 最后一件谋杀案 |
[1:33:51] | They’ve got to be along the shore here somewhere. | 他们一定就在岸边的某处 |
[1:33:53] | Listen, the lab says the odor we smelled… | 听我说 实验室证实 我们在第三片拼图上… |
[1:33:56] | on the third piece of the puzzle is probably diesel fuel | 闻到的味道也许是柴油 |
[1:34:00] | Now, there’s an old boat refueling station… | 在史丹顿渡船码头 |
[1:34:02] | at the Staten Island Ferry pier. | 有一个废弃的船只加油站 |
[1:34:04] | Check the pilings under the pier. | 你到那个码头去找找 |
[1:34:53] | Found them! | 找到了! |
[1:34:56] | Over here! Here! | 在这里! |
[1:35:00] | Central, I can see someone with a light… | 中心 我看到下方 有人拿着手电筒 |
[1:35:02] | signaling us from the old Staten Island Ferry pier. | 在史丹顿渡船码头 对我们做信号 |
[1:35:06] | There appears to be two bodies in the water next to the pilings. | 码头的柱子下 似乎有两具人体 |
[1:35:16] | Be advised subject signaling is most likely NYPD officer at the site. | 各位请注意 做信号的人 很有可能是纽约市警察 |
[1:35:26] | Over here! Here! | 在这里! |
[1:35:35] | Under the pilings! | 在柱子下! |
[1:35:48] | Come over to the ladder. | 到梯子这边来 |
[1:35:53] | Central, be advised aideds are out of the water… | 中心 他们已经被 救出水面 |
[1:35:56] | and E.M.S. Is working on them at this time. | 紧急小组正在 对他们施行急救 |
[1:35:59] | -On standby. -Clear the airway. | -待命 -做人工呼吸 |
[1:36:06] | Rhyme, are you there? | 莱姆 你还在吗? |
[1:36:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:36:09] | It looks like we’re too late. | 看来我们迟了一步 |
[1:36:12] | Naw, forget it. He’s dead. | 算了 他死了 |
[1:36:13] | Bring the chopper in. | 叫直升机过来 |
[1:36:17] | The old man is gone. | 老人已经死了 |
[1:36:19] | They’re still working on the girl, but it doesn’t look good. | 他们还在救那个女孩 但看来不乐观 |
[1:36:24] | We need a level one task force mobilization now! | 赶快派急救小组来! |
[1:36:26] | -Try again. I know she’s still there. -Come on, kid. | -再试试 我知道她还没死 -加油 孩子 |
[1:36:30] | Come on, try. | 加油 |
[1:36:34] | You can do it. Come on. | 你可以的 加油 |
[1:36:37] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:36:39] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:36:44] | -There you go! -She’s breathing. | -就是这样! -她开始呼吸了 |
[1:36:46] | I think she’s gonna be okay. She’s breathing, Lincoln. Can you hear me? | 我想她不会有事的 她在呼吸 林肯 你听得到吗? |
[1:36:50] | -I think she’s gonna make it. -Yeah. Good. | -她应该没事了 -很好 |
[1:36:55] | We got her by the clues that he left for us. | 我们要去找 他为我们留下来的证据 |
[1:36:58] | See what you can find around the fuel tanks. | 你到油箱旁边找找 |
[1:37:02] | All right. | 好 |
[1:37:27] | Lincoln, I found it. | 林肯 我找到了 |
[1:37:30] | It’s a map of some kind, some chunk of a clean bone… | 好像是一张地图和一块骨头 |
[1:37:34] | and a piece of a medal or a badge or something. | 和一个金属片 看来像是徽章 |
[1:37:38] | There’s some initials engraved. Looks like… | 金属片上有刻字 看起来像… |
[1:37:41] | a”P’ and a” B,’ or a… | 一个P和一个B |
[1:37:46] | It’s a ” D.’ It’s definitely a ” D.’ | 是D 绝对是D |
[1:37:48] | P. D… sounds like a cop’s badge. | PD…好像是警徽 |
[1:37:51] | You think he’s gonna kill a cop? | 你认为他打算杀警察? |
[1:37:54] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[1:37:57] | -Thelma? -Maps? | -瑟玛? -你要地图吗? |
[1:38:01] | Tell me about the map. | 描述一下那张地图 |
[1:38:04] | Looks like an old subway map. | 看起来好像是旧的地铁图 |
[1:38:06] | I don’t recognize any of the stations. | 但站名都很陌生 |
[1:38:10] | You know, when I was scanning those asbestos sites… | 当我在调查石棉工厂时 |
[1:38:12] | I came across a lot of stations that aren’t in use anymore. | 我找到了很多 现在已经废弃的地铁站 |
[1:38:15] | Okay. There it is… the oldest station. | 好 这是最老的地铁站 |
[1:38:19] | On your map, is there an old station indicated at the tip of Manattan? | 地图上在曼哈顿角 是不是有一个地铁站? |
[1:38:26] | Navy Street. | 海军街站 |
[1:38:29] | -It’s right next to the pier. -Shit. | -那站就在码头旁 -该死的 |
[1:38:32] | Cheney’s here. | 钱尼来了 |
[1:38:39] | You talking to Rhyme on that thing? Give me the radio. | 你在和莱姆通话? 把无线电给我 |
[1:38:44] | Listen, Linc. This is Cheney, man. What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 听着 林肯 我是钱尼 你在搞什么鬼? |
[1:38:47] | Stealing evidence is a goddamn felony. You know that. | 偷取证物是重罪 你应该明白 |
[1:38:50] | To my understanding, there’s no chain of evidence voucher. | 我相信 你并没有证据转交授权书 |
[1:38:53] | Oh, yeah? Well, I got some news for you. | 是吗?我有事要告诉你 |
[1:38:55] | You are not a cop anymore. You understand that? | 你再也不是警察了 懂了没? |
[1:38:58] | What you are is a fucking meddling cripple. | 你不过是个 干涉我们办案的废人 |
[1:39:01] | Now, I’m gonna place your little gofer here under arrest. | 我现在要逮捕你的小女朋友 |
[1:39:04] | You don’t mind that, do ya? | 你不会介意吧 对不对? |
[1:39:07] | Lock her up. | 把她押下去 |
[1:39:11] | Where’d she go? | 她到哪里去了? |
[1:39:37] | I’m inside the Navy Street tunnel. | 我现在已经进了海军街遂道 |
[1:39:39] | There’s gray dust everywhere. It’s all over my shoes. | 到处都是灰尘 弄得我鞋子上都是 |
[1:39:49] | There’s footprints… | 有脚印… |
[1:39:50] | one set of footprints. | 有一组脚印 |
[1:39:52] | Amelia? | 爱美莉雅? |
[1:39:54] | Hello, Lincoln, hello. | 喂 林肯… |
[1:39:55] | Amelia? Hello? | 爱美莉雅?喂? |
[1:39:58] | The mobile unit you’ve called is not responding… | 您拨的的号码 没有回应… |
[1:40:00] | or is outside the coverage area. | 或是已经离开通讯范围 |
[1:40:02] | Recall. | 重拨 |
[1:41:04] | No dust… He changed the numbers. | 没有灰尘… 他改了号码 |
[1:41:08] | 78499… what is it? | 78499…什么意思? |
[1:41:15] | What does it mean? | 到底是什么意思? |
[1:41:37] | Help me, Rhyme. Help me. | 快想啊… |
[1:41:55] | He’s gonna kill Rhyme. | 他要杀了莱姆 |
[1:42:20] | Coming. | 来了 |
[1:42:27] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来做什么? |
[1:42:53] | Is that Amelia? | 是不是爱美莉雅来了? |
[1:42:58] | Bed mode. | 调整床垫 |
[1:43:18] | Thelma, is that you? | 瑟玛 是你吗? |
[1:43:27] | No, it’s me, Richard. | 不 是我 理查德 |
[1:43:31] | Richard. What’s up? | 理查德 什么事? |
[1:43:34] | Thelma asked me to come by, check the heart-pacing machine. | 瑟玛要我过来检查一下 心跳节律器 |
[1:43:49] | -Where is Thelma? -Out in the hall. | -瑟玛呢? -在外面 |
[1:44:10] | Phone mode. | 电话模式 |
[1:44:20] | I thought it was time we had a little quiet moment together, you and I. | 我想我们现在应该 好好独处一下 |
[1:44:24] | -No interruptions. -Okay. | -不要外人来干扰 -好 |
[1:44:27] | What’s on your mind, Richard? | 你在想什么 理查德? |
[1:44:29] | I think it’s time to set the record straight, Mr. Rhyme. | 我想现在该把话说清楚了 莱姆先生 |
[1:44:34] | Syracuse… you remember Syracuse, don’t you? | 西那库斯… 你记得西那库斯吧? |
[1:44:39] | You wrote an expert opinion. | 你发表了你的专家意见 |
[1:44:41] | I’ve written thousands of opinions, Richard. | 我发表的意见不计其数 理查德 |
[1:44:43] | Don’t fucking tell me you don’t remember Syracuse. | 别告诉我你不记得西那库斯 |
[1:44:47] | They called it an investigation. It was a witch hunt. | 他们美其名那是调查 其实根本是诬陷 |
[1:44:50] | There was a forensics cop up in Syracuse, New York. | 纽约西那库斯 有一名负责现场勘验的警察 |
[1:44:54] | Marcus Andrews. | 马可斯安德鲁 |
[1:44:57] | Okay, yeah. That was the cop that was… | 我想起来了 他们怀疑那名警探… |
[1:45:00] | suspected of tampering with evidence in some homicide cases, right? | 擅改谋杀案中的 现场证物 对不对? |
[1:45:03] | Nothing was tampered with. | 那根本是一派胡言 |
[1:45:05] | Six innocent people went to jail, One hung himself. | 六名无辜的人因此下狱 其中一人甚至上吊自杀 |
[1:45:07] | No, no. No.They went to jail because they were guilty. They were scum. | 不 他们坐牢是因为他们有罪 他们是人渣 |
[1:45:11] | -But he doctored the serology reports. -No. Nothing was doctored. | -他伪造了血液学检查报告 -不 他什么都没有伪造 |
[1:45:14] | He planted blood evidence at the crime scenes. | 他在现场布置了血液证据 |
[1:45:16] | My work was impeccable. | 我的工作无懈可击 |
[1:45:20] | Where we going with this… | 你到底想干什么… |
[1:45:23] | Marcus? | 马可斯? |
[1:45:30] | Your report destroyed my life. | 你的报告毁了我的一生 |
[1:45:32] | You know my report was not a legal finding. | 你应该知道我的报告 并不等于调查结果 |
[1:45:34] | You never gave me the opportunity to defend myself. | 你没有给我机会 让我自我辩护 |
[1:45:37] | -I never even met you. -I was sent to prison for six years. | -我根本没见过你 -我为此坐了六年牢 |
[1:45:41] | I spent two more years trying to get to you. | 之后又花了两年想报复你 |
[1:45:43] | Do you know what happens to a cop in jail Do you? | 你知道警察坐牢 会有什么下场吗? |
[1:45:46] | Every day… every single day… | 每一天 日复一日… |
[1:45:50] | over and over, I was brutalized. | 我都受到其他犯人的凌虐 |
[1:45:53] | I became a human toilet… | 我简直是生不如死 |
[1:45:54] | because of your expert opinion. | 一切都是因为你的报告 |
[1:45:56] | Well, you will never point the finger of blame at anyone ever again. | 我再也不让你指责任何人了 |
[1:46:03] | You were never as good as they said you were, Mr. Rhyme. | 莱姆先生 你根本没有传说中的那么出色 |
[1:46:06] | I played you. I tested you. | 你被我耍得团团转 我考验你 |
[1:46:08] | I gave you every clue. | 我留了许多线索给你 |
[1:46:10] | You and your little helper couldn’t save those people. | 你和你的小跟班帮不了那些人 |
[1:46:13] | Their blood is on your hands. You failed. | 你双手沾满了他们的鲜血 你失败了 |
[1:46:15] | You failed, you fuck. | 你失败了 你这个王八蛋 |
[1:46:17] | Game of chess, Mr. Rhyme. Some people win, some people lose. | 就像下棋一样 有人输 有人赢 |
[1:46:21] | I win, Mr. Rhyme. I win, you lose. | 我赢了 莱姆先生 我赢 你输 |
[1:46:28] | What kind of vegetable would you like to be, Mr. Rhyme? | 你想变成什么样的植物人 莱姆先生? |
[1:46:31] | A carrot? | 胡萝卜? |
[1:46:36] | How ’bout a zucchini? | 胡瓜如何? |
[1:46:40] | Zucchini? You wanna be a zucchini? | 胡瓜? 你想当胡瓜吗? |
[1:46:44] | I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you. | 很抱歉 我没听到你说什么 |
[1:46:47] | Did you say zucchini? | 你说胡瓜吗? |
[1:47:26] | You wanna play? | 你想玩? |
[1:47:40] | Shall we cut out your tongue, Mr. Rhyme? | 要不要我割掉你的舌头 莱姆先生? |
[1:47:44] | How ’bout your eye? Your eye… | 要不要挖出你的眼睛? 你的眼睛… |
[1:47:47] | we’ll just pop it right out of there. | 我把你的眼睛挖出来如何? |
[1:47:49] | No. Let’s leave that for now. | 不 我看还是先别急吧 |
[1:47:51] | You can watch me. You can watch me while I gut you open… | 我要你眼睁睁的看我… |
[1:47:54] | right down the middle. | 把你开肠剖肚 |
[1:48:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:48:06] | What? What? | 什么?… |
[1:48:46] | Can you hear me? Lincoln. | 你听得到我吗 林肯? |
[1:48:49] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:48:55] | Step aside now. | 让开 |
[1:49:49] | I’ve always loved this view. | 我一向喜欢这里的视野 |
[1:49:51] | Ilike it too, Doc. | 我也是 医生 |
[1:49:54] | It’s looking better every day. | 这城市真的是越来越美了 |
[1:49:57] | -Hey, how you guys doing? -Santa! | -你们好吗? -圣诞老公公! |
[1:49:59] | -Good. -Hi! | -好极了 -嗨! |
[1:50:01] | Ho, ho, ho, ho! | 哈 哈 哈! |
[1:50:07] | Hey, Linc. You got an operating license for that? | 林肯 你有使用轮椅的 执照吗? |
[1:50:09] | I got a learner’s permit. | 我有学习驾照 |
[1:50:18] | -How’s your boyfriend, Morris? -Oh, he’s in florida. | -你的男朋友莫利斯好吗? -他在佛罗里达 |
[1:50:21] | -He play golf. He’s okay. -Playing golf! | -他去打高尔夫球 他好得很 -打高尔夫球! |
[1:50:23] | -Captain flash on wheels. -Yo, Paulie. Merry Christmas. | -真是轮椅神探 -保利 圣诞快乐 |
[1:50:26] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:50:27] | Hey, Linc, if you’re gonna be cruisir you might as well be amusir | 林肯 这玩意儿 给你挂在轮椅上 |
[1:50:31] | -There you go. -Thank you, Eddie. | -拿去吧 -谢谢你 艾迪 |
[1:50:34] | It’s nice. | 真好看 |
[1:50:38] | -Come on in. -Merry Christmas. | -请进 -圣诞快乐 |
[1:50:40] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:50:45] | You’re looking real good, Mr. Rhyme. | 莱姆先生 你的气色真好 |
[1:50:47] | Mr. Rhyme? | 莱姆先生? |
[1:50:48] | It’s Lincoln to you. Loosen your shorts. | 叫我林肯 别这么拘束 |
[1:50:54] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[1:50:57] | Oh, my goodness. Merry Christmas. What are you doing here? | 我的天啊 圣诞快乐 你来干嘛? |
[1:51:00] | -Merry Christmas, Uncle Lincoln. -Oh, give me a kiss! | -圣诞快乐 林肯舅舅 -过来亲一个 |
[1:51:03] | Merry Christmas, Kimmy. How are you? | 圣诞快乐 金咪 你好吗? |
[1:51:06] | How you doing, Tony? I didn’t know you were gonna make this trip. | 你好吗 东尼? 我不知道你们会来 |
[1:51:10] | Wouldrt be a surprise if you knew. | 你知道就不叫惊喜了 |
[1:51:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. Amelia, this is my sister, Janine, her family. | 对不起 爱美莉雅 这是我妹妹珍妮一家 |
[1:51:15] | -Amelia. -Yeah, I know. Hi. | -这是爱美莉雅 -我知道 嗨 |
[1:51:17] | -You know? -We’ve met. | -你知道? -我们早就认识了 |
[1:51:20] | On the phone. How you doing? | 我们通过电话 你好吗? |
[1:51:26] | Merry Christmas, Lincoln. | 圣诞快乐 林肯 |
[1:51:39] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐! |