时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | When I was a child I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:08] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:27] | And get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am the Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on the Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | What did you say your name was again? | 你说你叫什么名字 |
[00:35] | – Barry Allen. – Felicity. | -巴里·艾伦 -费利西蒂 |
[00:38] | How’s Barry doing? | 巴里怎么样了 |
[00:41] | – It’s a secret. – What kind of secret? | -这是秘密 -什么秘密 |
[00:43] | The kind I have to keep. | 我必须保守的那种秘密 |
[00:44] | I just have a little experience | 我刚开始喜欢上一个女孩 |
[00:46] | with liking someone who doesn’t see you the same way. | 但她却对我没有感觉 |
[00:49] | – Dad, the thing is– – You two are dating. | -爸爸 其实… -你们在谈恋爱 |
[00:51] | – So you’re not mad. – Oh, I’m mad. | -那你不生气吗 -我生气 |
[00:56] | What does the fastest man alive do on his day off? | 世界上速度最快的人休息的时候在干什么 |
[01:00] | Before the lightning bolt, if I wasn’t still at the crime lab, | 在被闪电击中前 如果我不在取证室 |
[01:03] | I’d be at home chilling, | 那就会在家放松 |
[01:05] | but now my days off are different. | 但是现在我休息的时候跟以前不同 |
[01:06] | Now they aren’t so lonely. | 现在他们都不会寂寞了 |
[01:08] | The lightning didn’t just give me speed. | 闪电不仅给了我速度 |
[01:10] | It also gave me friends. | 也让我交到了朋友 |
[01:13] | This isn’t even remotely anatomically correct. | 这样在结构上根本就是不对的 |
[01:16] | That’s not the point, Dr. Snow. | 这不是重点 斯诺博士 |
[01:19] | Then what is the point? | 那重点是什么 |
[01:21] | To have fun. | 好玩啊 |
[01:22] | And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed | 还有通过同时进行多项任务测试你思维的速度 |
[01:25] | of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask. | 来对你继续进行训练 |
[01:34] | I’m waiting on you, Dr. Wells. | 我在等你出招呢 威尔斯博士 |
[01:43] | 康达克钻石展 中城博物馆 | |
[01:49] | 182 seconds, gentlemen. | 182秒 各位 |
[01:59] | Heads up! I think we got something. | 小心 我们好像有麻烦了 |
[02:19] | 2-11, 2-11. We’re being robbed! | 持械抢劫 持械抢劫 有人抢劫 |
[02:33] | Hey, cool it. | 冷静 |
[02:34] | 158 seconds to go. | 还有158秒 |
[02:41] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[02:43] | – Wait, checkmate? – Checkmate. | -什么 将军了吗 -将军 |
[02:45] | I guess we still have a few things left to learn, | 看来你还有东西要学啊 |
[02:47] | don’t we, Mr. Allen? | 是不是 艾伦先生 |
[02:50] | Armed robbery at 4th and Collins. | 第四街和柯林斯街处发生持械抢劫 |
[02:53] | For the record, I crushed it in operation and ping pong. | 对了 运算和乒乓球我可都赢了 |
[03:02] | It’s not as easy as it looks. | 没有你们看起来那么简单 |
[03:31] | Where’s the nearest hospital? | 最近的医院在哪里 |
[03:32] | St. Andrews– seven blocks north, two east. | 圣安德鲁斯医院 往北七个街区 再往东两个 |
[03:34] | Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW. | 打电话告诉那里的急诊室有受枪伤的人要过去 |
[03:47] | Let’s go. I want this locked up all the way | 快去 把这条街区从头到尾 |
[03:49] | to the end of the block. | 都封锁起来 |
[03:51] | Tow truck was stolen. | 两辆货车被抢 |
[03:53] | Driver of the armored car is in a stable condition | 装甲车司机现正在圣安德鲁斯医院 |
[03:55] | at St. Andrews, and no one’s exactly sure how he got there. | 情况稳定 大家都不知道他是怎么过去的 |
[03:57] | Did you check the security cameras? | 检查过监控录像了吗 |
[03:59] | Camera’s storage drive was stolen. | 摄像头存储卡被偷了 |
[04:01] | Guys are pros. | 这帮人很专业 |
[04:03] | Everything’s still here, | 东西都还在 |
[04:05] | including what I think they were after, | 包括我以为他们要抢的 |
[04:07] | the Kahndaq Dynasty Diamond. | 康达克王朝钻石 |
[04:08] | It was on its way to Central City Museum for exhibition. | 它正在运往中城博物馆展览的路上 |
[04:11] | Right, Iris is trying to talk me into going. | 对 爱瑞丝还想让我跟她一起去呢 |
[04:13] | I’m not much of a museum guy, | 我对去博物馆什么的不感兴趣 |
[04:15] | but when she really wants to do something– | 但是要是她铁了心要做什么… |
[04:20] | I’m just going to walk away now. | 我还是走吧 |
[04:24] | Sorry, Captain. I was at the hospital | 抱歉队长 我去医院 |
[04:26] | – visiting a friend. – There’s nothing missing. | -探望朋友了 -什么都没少 |
[04:28] | It looks like someone interrupted a robbery. | 好像是抢劫时被人妨碍了 |
[04:31] | Guard says there was three of them. | 保安说有三个人 |
[04:32] | Actually, there was four. | 其实是四个 |
[04:33] | I mean, that’s how many I would bring | 我是说 如果我想抢这种车 |
[04:35] | if I were doing a robbery of this nature. | 那我肯定会带四个人一起 |
[04:38] | That’s definitely a four guy truck. | 那辆车一看就是四人坐的 |
[04:40] | A driver, two more to cover the guards, and– | 一个司机 两个人搞定保安 还有 |
[04:43] | Somebody used liquid nitrogen to crack open this door, | 另一个人用液态氮让车箱门裂开 |
[04:45] | so four bad guys. | 所以一共四个人 |
[04:47] | Thank you, Mr. Allen, for your brilliant insight. | 艾伦先生 洞察力如此厉害让人佩服 |
[04:52] | For somebody so fast, | 你速度那么快 |
[04:53] | you’re a little slow on the improvising. | 随机应变的能力可有点弱啊 |
[04:54] | Did you see anything that could help us catch these guys? | 你看到什么可以帮我们抓到这帮人吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah, one of them lost his mask. | 其中一个人面具掉下来了 |
[05:01] | I saw his face. | 我看到他的脸了 |
[05:06] | So look through these mug shots of Central City’s most wanted, | 你看看这些中城重要通缉犯的面部照片里面 |
[05:09] | and see if you can find our guy. | 有没有我们要找的人 |
[05:10] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[05:12] | Damn. | 我去 |
[05:13] | Leonard Snart. | 莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[05:15] | Leonard? That’s almost as bad as Bartholomew. | 莱昂纳多 这名字就跟巴塞洛缪一样难听 |
[05:17] | Snart ain’t sexy, either. | 史纳特也不怎么样 |
[05:19] | Snart’s father was a cop– | 史纳特的父亲之前是个警察 |
[05:21] | was a bad cop. | 是个坏警察 |
[05:22] | Took his anger out on his kids until he went to prison. | 他喜欢拿自己的孩子出气 直到后来进了监狱 |
[05:24] | Snart’s dad’s in prison too? | 史纳特的爸爸也在监狱里吗 |
[05:26] | We should start a club. | 都可以开个俱乐部了 |
[05:28] | He shows up, like, every six months. | 他大约每半年出现一次 |
[05:30] | He cases a job for weeks before he makes his move. | 行动之前一般会研究很长时间 |
[05:33] | Then, he does the job–gets away. | 然后动手 再逃跑 |
[05:35] | That’s before the streak was around. | 那是在闪光出现之前 |
[05:37] | Did you just refer to yourself in the third person? | 你刚才用第三人称称呼自己了吗 |
[05:40] | I referred to the streak, which I’m pretty sure I can top. | 我说的是那道闪光 很显然我比他厉害 |
[05:42] | I’ve been thinking of a new name. | 我一直在考虑新名字 |
[05:43] | What do you think about the fla– | 你觉得闪电… |
[05:44] | Coffee break. | 喝咖啡休息了 |
[05:45] | Thought I would bring Central City’s finest java | 我要把中城最棒的咖啡 |
[05:47] | over to Central City’s finest. | 带给中城最厉害的人喝 |
[05:49] | Thanks. I’m off caffeine. | 谢谢 我戒咖啡因了 |
[05:54] | My dad’s been mad at me every since I told him | 自从我告诉他我跟艾迪的事 |
[05:55] | about me and Eddie. | 他就一直在生我的气 |
[05:56] | No, you mean he’s mad at you because you didn’t tell him. | 他生气是因为你开始没告诉他吧 |
[05:59] | Uh, first, that sounds like you’re taking his side, | 首先 你这话表明你是跟他站在一边的 |
[06:01] | and second, do you know how he does this whole, | 其次 你知道他一直表现出 |
[06:03] | I’m not talking to you, but I have a whole bag | “我不会跟你说话 但是我以后” |
[06:04] | full of judgmental looks I’m gonna try out on you later? | “会带着批判的眼光看你”的样子吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I’ve been on the receiving end | 知道 有几次我也 |
[06:08] | of those a few times. | 跟你一样的处境 |
[06:09] | Speaking of communications, | 说到沟通交流 |
[06:11] | or lack thereof, after all of these journalism classes, | 或者是缺乏沟通 我上了那么多新闻课 |
[06:13] | – I got an idea. – Huh. | -终于想到主意了 -是吗 |
[06:15] | I started a blog. | 我开了个博客 |
[06:17] | All right, what’s it about? Your brownie obsession? | 写什么的 写你有多喜欢吃布朗尼吗 |
[06:18] | ‘Cause, you know, you probably shouldn’t broadcast that. | 你这个爱好好像不应该说出去啊 |
[06:20] | No, something important. | 不 我要写重要的东西 |
[06:22] | Something that Central City needs to know about, the streak. | 写中城人民都需要知道的东西 那道闪光 |
[06:26] | He’s out there, Barry. | 他是真实存在的 巴里 |
[06:28] | Rumor has it, he stopped an armed car robbery earlier. | 大家都在说他之前阻止了一次持械抢劫 |
[06:31] | I was hoping that I could take a look at the file, and– | 我希望能看看相关文件… |
[06:33] | What? I’m not at liberty | 什么 我可不能随便 |
[06:34] | to discuss an ongoing police investigation with you. | 跟你讨论一桩正在调查的案子 |
[06:37] | Since when, Mr. Blabbermouth? | 从什么时候开始的 大嘴巴先生 |
[06:40] | Take it from someone who’s been | 相信一个从11岁起 |
[06:41] | investigating the impossible since they were 11. | 就开始调查不可思议案件的人吧 |
[06:44] | Blogging about this is | 把这个写到博客里 |
[06:45] | only gonna bring the crazies to your front door. | 只会给你招来一堆疯子 |
[06:47] | My blog is anonymous. | 我的博客是匿名的 |
[06:49] | All right, well, anonymous or not, it’s not safe. | 不管是否匿名 这样都不安全 |
[06:51] | You never know what kind of weirdos are out there | 你永远都不知道在网上四处浏览的 |
[06:52] | trolling on the Internet. | 都是什么样的怪人 |
[06:53] | I can vouch for that. | 我可以替他作证 |
[06:55] | The internet is full of weirdos and nerd rage. | 互联网上净是些怪人和愤世嫉俗的书呆子 |
[06:59] | Lots and lots of nerd rage. | 很多愤世嫉俗的书呆子 |
[07:04] | Hi. Felicity Smoak. | 你好 我是费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[07:06] | Iris West. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[07:08] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[07:10] | But you both already knew that. Felicity is– | 我的名字你们都已经知道了 费利西蒂是 |
[07:12] | the girl that you met in Starling City, | 你在星城遇到的女孩 |
[07:14] | the computerer, right? | 弄电脑的 对吗 |
[07:16] | You two worked on one of Barry’s unexplainable cases. | 你们俩一起研究巴里的一桩神秘案件 |
[07:19] | Which, long story short, was definitely explainable. | 长话短说 那个案件是有合理解释的 |
[07:23] | So the lightning came through here? | 所以闪电经过了这里 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:34] | There’s been some rumors the last few weeks. | 过去几周有一些传闻 |
[07:36] | People seen a red blur tearing through the streets. | 人们看见一团红色的物体穿过街道 |
[07:39] | What the hell is it, man? | 那到底是什么 |
[07:40] | Maybe it was a drone. | 也许是无人机呢 |
[07:42] | Some top secret army thing. | 说不定是军方的顶级机密 |
[07:49] | When I was a kid, my grandfather used to | 我还是个孩子的时候 我祖父经常 |
[07:50] | take my sister and me to this diner, the Motorcar. | 带我和我姐姐去摩托餐厅吃饭 |
[07:54] | Food was for crap, but the view was great, | 那里的食物糟透了 但是风景很好 |
[07:57] | right across from the Central City precinct. | 就在中城警局对面 |
[08:00] | I still go there. I listen to their radios. | 我现在还是会去那家餐厅 去听听广播 |
[08:03] | I learn their response times. | 了解警察的出警时间 |
[08:06] | There are 40 banks in Central City, | 中城一共有40家银行 |
[08:08] | each of them within 60 seconds of police response. | 每家银行都会在60秒内得到警方的增援 |
[08:11] | That’s the advantage of hitting a moving target. | 所以这就是选中移动目标的好处 |
[08:14] | Once the armored car called 911, | 一旦装甲车上的人报了警 |
[08:17] | we had 182 seconds before any cop could be on the scene. | 在警察赶到前我们有182秒的时间 |
[08:21] | No one could have gotten there fast enough to stop us. | 没人可以在这么短的时间内阻止我们 |
[08:25] | But something did, | 但是有东西阻止了我们 |
[08:29] | and you lost your cool. | 而且你搞砸了 |
[08:31] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩是怎样的 |
[08:33] | We don’t shoot guards or cops | 除非情况紧急 |
[08:35] | unless it’s the only option. | 我们不开枪射击任何保安或者警察 |
[08:36] | We don’t need the heat. | 我们不需要开枪 |
[08:39] | The heat? | 不开枪吗 |
[08:43] | What the hell do you think the blur is, Snart? | 你以为那团东西是什么 史纳特 |
[08:46] | Right. Screw this. | 算了 无所谓了 |
[08:48] | Screw you. I’m out. | 去你的 我不干了 |
[08:54] | Well, if you’re out, you’re out. | 如果你不干了 你也没什么价值了 |
[08:58] | This blur is a man. | 这团东西是个人 |
[09:04] | We’re gonna have to up our game. | 看来游戏得升级了 |
[09:10] | Iris seems very nice. | 爱瑞丝看上去人很好 |
[09:12] | And really pretty. Like, super pretty. | 而且很漂亮 非常漂亮 |
[09:15] | Congratulations. | 你真有福 |
[09:17] | Well, Iris isn’t my girlfriend. | 其实爱瑞丝不是我女朋友 |
[09:19] | She’s just a friend who actually has a boyfriend. | 她只是一个已经有男朋友的普通朋友 |
[09:23] | Oh, that’s interesting, I guess. | 好吧 挺有趣的 |
[09:29] | What are you really doing here? | 你为什么到这里来 |
[09:31] | I mean, it’s good to see you, | 见到你是很开心 |
[09:33] | but do you and Oliver need something, or– | 但是你和奥利弗是不是需要什么 或者 |
[09:35] | No, no, I came because I wanted to see you. | 不 不是 我来是因为我想见你 |
[09:39] | I heard you were out of the coma. | 我听说你从昏迷中醒来了 |
[09:41] | Didn’t call, didn’t write, | 你没给我打电话 也没写信 |
[09:44] | didn’t race over… | 也没有跑过来… |
[09:53] | Oliver told you? | 奥利弗跟你说了 |
[09:55] | Honestly, I heard you two talking | 说实话 在星城的那晚 |
[09:57] | on that rooftop in Starling City that night. | 我听见你们俩在屋顶的谈话了 |
[10:02] | I want to see it. | 我想看看 |
[10:05] | And by it, I mean your speed, | 我说的是你的速度 |
[10:06] | in case you thought I was talking about something else, | 我怕你以为我在说别的东西 |
[10:07] | – which I-which I was not. – Okay. | -但是我没有 -可以 |
[10:12] | Okay, you see that building? | 你看到那幢建筑了吗 |
[10:16] | Keep your eyes on it. | 眼睛盯着它 |
[10:27] | You took a picture of me? | 你给我拍了一张照 |
[10:29] | From the top of that building? | 在建筑的顶部 |
[10:30] | Yeah. Don’t instagram that. | 是啊 别发到网上去了 |
[10:32] | Unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[10:35] | Your shoes are smoking. | 你的鞋在冒烟 |
[10:39] | That-that’s fine. It’s-it happens sometimes. | 没关系的 时有发生 |
[10:43] | It’s why I have a friction-proof suit. | 这就是为什么我有一套防摩擦的衣服 |
[10:45] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[10:47] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去看 |
[11:01] | And this is where my team monitors the police bands | 这就是我的团队监听警用波段 |
[11:03] | for criminal activity. | 来监控犯罪活动的地方 |
[11:04] | We can track anything that’s happening in the city. | 我们可以监测到城里发生的一切活动 |
[11:05] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[11:06] | We’ve got our own satellite. | 我们有自己的卫星 |
[11:08] | I know. | 这个我知道 |
[11:09] | I’ve hacked into it from time to time. | 我时不时地黑进来过 |
[11:11] | – Rude. – It is, of course, | -真没礼貌 -是的 |
[11:12] | so wonderful to see you again, Felicity. | 很高兴再次见到你 费利西蒂 |
[11:15] | I’m just wondering | 我只是想知道 |
[11:16] | how much of our operation she needs to know about. | 关于我们的行动内容她还要知道多少 |
[11:20] | I’m really good at keeping secrets. | 我很擅长保守秘密 |
[11:21] | Yeah, Felicity works with the Arrow. | 费利西蒂和绿箭侠一起工作 |
[11:23] | – Sweet. – And you apparently are not. | -太棒了 -很明显你不和他一起工作 |
[11:25] | Now it’s all making sense. | 现在这一切就说得通了 |
[11:27] | You know who the Arrow is. | 你知道绿箭侠是谁 |
[11:29] | Wait, do you know who the Arrow is? | 等等 你也知道绿箭侠是谁吗 |
[11:36] | Let’s just say that my team has a similar set up, | 这么说吧 我的团队和你们的差不多 |
[11:37] | but with…more pointy objects. | 但我们的目标更有针对性 |
[11:40] | Welcome, Ms. Smoak. | 欢迎 斯莫克小姐 |
[11:43] | Dr. Wells? | 威尔斯博士 |
[11:45] | The Dr. Wells? | 传说中的威尔斯博士 |
[11:46] | Please, call me Harrison, Felicity. | 叫我哈里森就行了 费利西蒂 |
[11:49] | Oh, you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[11:50] | Ranked second in | 十九岁时 |
[11:51] | the National Informative Technology Competition | 就已经在国家信息技术大赛里 |
[11:53] | at age 19, | 取得第二名的成绩 |
[11:54] | graduated M.I.T. with masters degree | 在麻省理工学院 |
[11:56] | in cyber security and computer sciences. | 获得了网络安全和计算机科学的硕士学位 |
[11:58] | I know who you are. | 我当然知道你是谁 |
[12:00] | I keep an eye out for promising talent in scientific fields. | 我一直关注着科学界的青年才俊们 |
[12:03] | It’s what brought me Cisco, Caitlin, | 我就是这样才找到了西斯科和凯特琳 |
[12:05] | and I foresaw great things from you. | 我在你身上看到了无穷的潜力 |
[12:11] | Speaking of great things, | 提到潜力 |
[12:13] | want to see something cool? | 你想看看这个吗 |
[12:18] | How fast can he run? | 他能跑多快 |
[12:19] | He hasn’t reached his top speed yet, | 理论上来说 |
[12:21] | theoretically speaking. | 他还没有达到过他的最高速 |
[12:23] | So is he really okay? | 所以说他没问题 |
[12:25] | His heart rate is within normal range for him. | 他的心率维持在正常的范围内 |
[12:27] | No, I mean, the lightning bolt changed him. | 我的意思是 闪电改变了他 |
[12:30] | Do any of you really know how much? | 关于这个改变 你们知道多少呢 |
[12:32] | We know a fair amount. | 我们知道得不少 |
[12:35] | If everything about him is sped up, | 如果他身上的一切都加速了 |
[12:36] | is he going to age faster? | 他会不会也随之更快地老去呢 |
[12:38] | What would happen if he ran too fast? | 他跑得太快了会怎样 |
[12:40] | I mean, would he just be running, and then, poof, | 他会不会跑着跑着就 |
[12:42] | he’s dust in a red costume? | 化成红衣里的一堆灰了 |
[12:46] | Everything we do here at S.T.A.R. Labs | 我们在尖端科研实验室所做的一切 |
[12:49] | is to protect Barry Allen. | 都是为了保护巴里·艾伦 |
[12:50] | Trust us, Felicity, he is in very good hands here. | 相信我们 他会被好好照顾的 |
[12:54] | Want to see how fast I can run backwards? | 想看看我倒着跑有多快吗 |
[12:59] | Don’t worry. He heals quickly too. | 别担心 他愈合得也很快 |
[13:06] | I don’t get it. | 我不太明白 |
[13:08] | Why would Snart come here? | 史纳特为什么来这里 |
[13:10] | Snart’s been deterred before, | 史纳特之前也被制止过 |
[13:11] | but once he goes after something, | 但一旦他想要得到什么 |
[13:13] | he doesn’t stop until he gets it, ever. | 他就会不达目的不罢休 |
[13:19] | Joe, I want you to know that I’m really serious about Iris. | 乔 我想告诉你我对爱瑞丝是认真的 |
[13:21] | She’s an amazing woman, and I can really see myself– | 她是个了不起的女人 我觉得我可以 |
[13:24] | I ever tell you about that wild night | 我和你说过我大学最后一天 |
[13:26] | I had my last day of college? | 那个寒冷的晚上吗 |
[13:29] | I don’t think so. No? | 你好像没说过吧 |
[13:30] | Not even after we kicked back a few beers after work? | 我们下班后喝酒相谈甚欢之后也没说吗 |
[13:34] | We’ve never done that. | 我们从来没这样过 |
[13:36] | Oh, right. | 哦 对噢 |
[13:38] | That’s the things I do with my friends, | 那是我和朋友们才做的事 |
[13:40] | and since we’ve never done those things we ain’t friends. | 既然我们没做过这些 我们还不是朋友 |
[13:43] | So there’s actually no reason | 所以我一点都不想听你说 |
[13:45] | I need to know about your dating life. | 你和我女儿约会的事 |
[13:48] | I just don’t want my personal relationship | 我只是不想让我和你女儿的私人感情 |
[13:51] | with your daughter to affect our working relationship. | 影响了我们的工作关系 |
[13:55] | It ain’t about you, Eddie. It’s about her. | 这不关你的事 艾迪 是爱瑞丝 |
[13:57] | So as long as we don’t talk about you and her, | 所以只要我们不谈你和她的事 |
[14:00] | We will be cool. | 我俩就没事 |
[14:06] | Maybe we should just listen to the radio. | 我们听广播好了 |
[14:08] | When a man loves a woman | 当一个男人爱上一个女人 |
[14:13] | Let’s get it on? | 亲爱的 我们开始 |
[14:19] | Quiet is good. | 还是安静呆着吧 |
[14:22] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:25] | Hey, you two. | 嗨 你们俩好 |
[14:26] | – Hey. – We’re not a two. | -嗨 -我们不是一对 |
[14:28] | Oh, no. We are a one and one. | 我们不是 我们是一个和另一个 |
[14:32] | Has Barry been showing you some of the sights in central city? | 巴里带你在中城观光了吗 |
[14:35] | Yes, I have seen some pretty amazing things. | 是的 我已经见识了不少美妙的事物 |
[14:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:41] | Well, if you’ve got some time, | 如果你有空的话 |
[14:43] | maybe we can show you some of Central City’s night life. | 也许我们可以带你体验中城的夜生活 |
[14:45] | Oh, no. | 哦 不用了 |
[14:46] | I get plenty of night life in Starling City. | 我在星城的夜生活已经很丰富了 |
[14:49] | Oh, this is something that | 我觉得你不会想要 |
[14:51] | I don’t think that you’re gonna want to miss. | 错过今晚的活动的 |
[14:54] | Trivia night at Jitters. | 吉特斯的知识竞答之夜 |
[14:56] | Eddie’s not really excited about it, I admit. | 我承认艾迪不太感兴趣 |
[14:57] | But it could be our night, guys. | 但我们可以好好玩一晚上 |
[14:59] | Our night to win $75 worth of cappuccinos. | 一晚上赢得价值75美元的卡布奇诺的大奖 |
[15:02] | Uh, yum. | 听上去好棒 |
[15:05] | You know what, I’m gonna go call work, | 我去打个电话问问工作上的事 |
[15:06] | check in, make sure everything’s okay. | 看看是否一切正常 |
[15:08] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我马上就回来 |
[15:12] | – Why are you doing this? – Doing what? | -你又开始了 -我怎么了 |
[15:14] | The Trivia night with you and Eddie, | 你和艾迪参加知识竞答夜 |
[15:15] | forcing this whole double date thing. | 非要让这个变成双人约会 |
[15:17] | Because that girl is great, | 因为这个女孩子很棒 |
[15:20] | and she happens to come from your | 而且碰巧她和你都属于 |
[15:21] | very rare species of adorable nerds. | 可爱的书呆子这个稀有物种 |
[15:25] | Why didn’t you tell me more about her? | 你为什么不多和我说说她 |
[15:27] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好八卦的 |
[15:28] | She’s just a friend. | 她只是个朋友 |
[15:30] | Barry, girls don’t just hop on trains | 巴里 女孩子们不会特意乘火车 |
[15:32] | and travel hundreds of miles | 旅行好几百英里 |
[15:33] | to see someone that they don’t like. | 就为了来看她们不喜欢的人 |
[15:36] | See, this is why you need my help. | 你看 这就是你需要我帮助的原因啊 |
[15:38] | Bring her tonight. | 今晚把她带来 |
[15:39] | We’ll have fun. | 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[15:42] | Yeah, fun. | 嗯 开心 |
[15:49] | You wanted state of the art, Snart. | 你想要高科技武器 史纳特 |
[15:51] | I bring you state of the art, my good sir. | 我给你带来了最先进的 我的先生 |
[15:53] | – What’s this? – It might not look like much, | -这是什么 -它可能看着不起眼 |
[15:55] | but never judge a book by its cover, you know? | 但你可别以貌取物 |
[15:58] | Fires highly concentrated, combustible liquid fuel | 它发射出的高浓度可燃液体燃料 |
[16:01] | that ignites on contact with the air. | 一遇空气就被点燃 |
[16:03] | I don’t need to heat things up. | 我不需要加热什么 |
[16:05] | I need to slow them down. | 我想要减慢敌人的速度 |
[16:09] | That’s the one, then. | 那你就找对武器啦 |
[16:10] | You were drawn right to it. | 你一下子就会被它吸引 |
[16:12] | Stolen from S.T.A.R. Labs after the incident, | 在那次意外后从尖端科研实验室里偷出来的 |
[16:16] | and with nothing but a skeleton security crew | 守护内部科研成果的不过是 |
[16:17] | to guard the tech inside. | 一群废柴保安 |
[16:20] | Emits some sort of substance. I’m not sure what it is. | 它发射出某种物质 我不确定是什么 |
[16:23] | Like a white flame, but it’s not hot, it’s cold. | 像一团白色烈焰 但不是热的而是冷的 |
[16:26] | Glasses look like they’re made of the same tech. | 眼镜似乎也是用同样的技术做的 |
[16:28] | What are they for? | 他们用来干什么 |
[16:30] | The glare. You’ll see. | 防止强光 你马上就明白了 |
[16:33] | Who else knows you took this? | 还有谁看到你拿走了这个 |
[16:35] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[16:37] | No, just me. | 不 只有我 |
[16:40] | Sorry, pal. | 对不住了 朋友 |
[16:52] | Party people, who’s ready to get their trivia on? | 派对狂人们 你们准备好开始知识竞答了吗 |
[16:57] | Okay, everybody, welcome. We’ve got some new challengers. | 欢迎大家 我们有新的挑战者加入 |
[16:59] | Please, welcome E=MC Hammer. | 请欢迎质能方程组 |
[17:05] | No, you see, I did it because E=MC squared | 我起这个名字是因为E=MC方 |
[17:07] | is Einstein’s formula for kinetic energy, right? | 是爱因斯坦的动能公式 |
[17:10] | And, you know, can’t touch this. | 你懂的 无法触碰 |
[17:12] | That’s great, Barry. | 真棒啊 巴里 |
[17:14] | So where is Felicity? | 费利西蒂在哪里 |
[17:16] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[17:18] | I told her it started at– | 我告诉她我们在 |
[17:24] | Feel free to buy yourself that dress. | 你也可以买这样的裙子 |
[17:28] | I totally overdressed for trivia night. | 我今晚穿得太隆重了 |
[17:30] | No, you look amazing. | 不 你看上去美极了 |
[17:32] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 很漂亮 |
[17:35] | E=MC Hammer. | 质能方程组 |
[17:37] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[17:39] | See? | 人家就懂 |
[17:43] | It wasn’t until 1852, | 直到1852年 |
[17:45] | when the transcontinental railroad laid their tracks | 跨国列车开始在这个逐渐兴起的 |
[17:47] | through this thriving cattle town, | 养牛的小镇铺轨道时 |
[17:49] | that we became officially incorporated. | 我们才被正式合并 |
[17:52] | That same year, the worst flood this area’s ever seen hit. | 同年 这个地区遭遇了最大的洪灾 |
[17:55] | But from that disaster rose Central City’s greatest hero, | 但在危急时刻涌现出了中城最伟大的英雄 |
[17:59] | Cattle rancher Bobby “Bovine” Mcfeely. | 牧场主鲍比”博万”麦克菲利 |
[18:03] | Bovine Mcfeely saved 17 cows from the great flood. | 博万·麦克菲利从洪水中救了17头牛 |
[18:07] | Hey, kid. Gum? | 小朋友 吃口香糖吗 |
[18:19] | And now, for the exhibit I’m sure you’ve all come here to see, | 吸引大家远道而来的展品 |
[18:23] | the historic Kahndaq Dynasty diamond. | 历史悠久的康达克王朝钻石 |
[18:27] | Be careful. Get too close. | 小心 别离得太近 |
[18:28] | And you’ll set off the proximity alarms. | 不然会触发安全警报 |
[18:31] | Wouldn’t want to do that. | 我们可不想那样 |
[18:45] | Three is Pasteur. | 第三个是巴斯德 |
[18:47] | Three is Erdel, and four is Pasteur. | 第三个是鄂道尔 第四个是巴斯德 |
[18:49] | – Right. – Five? | -对 -五呢 |
[18:51] | Descartes. | 笛卡尔 |
[18:52] | Are they even speaking English? | 他们说的是英语吗 |
[18:55] | And the points go to E=MC Hammer. | 分数由质能方程队获得 |
[19:00] | I knew you two would make a good team. | 我就知道你们合作起来绝对没问题 |
[19:04] | So, Felicity, what do you do? | 费利西蒂 你是做什么的 |
[19:05] | I work in computer sciences at Queen Consolidated. | 我在奎恩联合公司负责IT科学 |
[19:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:09] | Do you have a boyfriend in starling city? | 在星城有男朋友吗 |
[19:12] | No, no, there is no one. | 没有 并没有 |
[19:16] | I’ll get us some more drinks. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[19:18] | And I had too many of those first ones, | 刚刚喝得太多了 |
[19:19] | so I will be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[19:30] | – What? – Dude. | -怎么了 -兄弟 |
[19:32] | Dude? Wha– | 兄弟 你… |
[19:34] | Are you still gonna tell me that she’s not into you? | 你还要跟我说她不喜欢你吗 |
[19:36] | Look at that dress. | 你看她穿的裙子 |
[19:38] | And when I asked her the boyfriend question, | 我问她有没有男朋友的时候 |
[19:39] | she froze. | 她愣住了 |
[19:41] | Yeah, you were particularly sly with that one. | 是啊 你可真狡猾 |
[19:43] | Felicity is smart, nice, and pretty. | 费利西蒂很聪明 人又好 还漂亮 |
[19:47] | And most importantly, she is the first girl | 最重要的是 这是我第一次见到 |
[19:49] | that I have seen you with that really understands | 真正懂你 |
[19:51] | and appreciates you for the amazing person | 并且很欣赏你的本质的女生 |
[19:53] | that I am always telling you that you are. | 而我一直告诉你你非常优秀 |
[19:56] | She’s perfect for you, | 她非常适合你 |
[19:59] | so what are you waiting for, Barry? | 你还在等什么 巴里 |
[20:04] | How long has it been missing? | 失踪多久了 |
[20:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:10] | I’m gonna ask you again, Cisco. | 我再问你一次 西斯科 |
[20:13] | But when I do, | 我希望你 |
[20:15] | I expect a more specific answer than “I don’t know.” | 给我一个比”我不知道”更准确的答案 |
[20:18] | Now, how long has this weapon been gone? | 这个武器消失多久了 |
[20:24] | A day, maybe two. | 一两天吧 |
[20:27] | One of the janitors didn’t show up for work this morning. | 有个守卫今早没来上班 |
[20:29] | He was probably the one who took it. | 也许就是他拿的 |
[20:31] | I didn’t think that– | 我没想到… |
[20:35] | You didn’t think, | 你没想到 |
[20:36] | because if you had, you would have discussed with me | 你要是想到了 就应该先跟我商量一下 |
[20:40] | first your desire to build something that could, | 再去造这样危险的武器 |
[20:42] | in theory, hurt anyone, and in particular, Barry Allen. | 因为理论上它会伤到人 尤其是巴里·艾伦 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:48] | If you just let me explain– | 如果你能听我解释 |
[20:50] | You know how I feel about weapons, Cisco. | 你知道我对武器是什么看法 西斯科 |
[20:51] | They do not belong in S.T.A.R. labs. | 它们不应该出现在尖端科研实验室 |
[20:53] | Now, you are gonna figure out a way to locate this gun, | 你必须想办法定位这把枪 |
[20:57] | and you are gonna do it right now. | 现在就去 |
[21:07] | This thing you built, what can it do? | 你造出来这东西 能做什么 |
[21:13] | Bad stuff. | 做坏事 |
[21:16] | You said to call if there was anything suspicious. | 你说过有可疑情况就通知你 |
[21:19] | This guy went through the tour twice. | 这个人来参观两次了 |
[21:20] | Nobody does that. | 非常罕见 |
[21:30] | This is Detective West. | 我是韦斯特警探 |
[21:31] | I have a visual on Leonard Snart at the museum. | 我在博物馆看到了莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[21:33] | Requesting immediate back up. | 请求立即支援 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry. I thought I knew it, | 抱歉 我以为自己知道 |
[21:40] | and I got excited, and I–I just hit it. | 一激动 就按了 |
[21:43] | No, I mean, maybe they’ll get it wrong too. | 也许他们也会弄错 |
[21:45] | Oh, yeah. I am sure that the team | 是啊 傲慢与学徒队 |
[21:48] | named Pride and Padawans doesn’t know the name to Han Solo’s ship. | 应该也不知道汉索罗船的名字 |
[21:54] | Oh, honey, you are so cute when you’re confused. | 亲爱的 你犯糊涂的时候真可爱 |
[22:04] | Someone spotted Snart. | 有人发现了史纳特 |
[22:06] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[22:10] | I’ll cover for you. | 我帮你顶着 |
[22:11] | All right, what are you gonna say? | 好吧 你打算怎么说 |
[22:12] | I usually tell people Oliver’s at a night club | 我一般都说奥利弗去了夜店 |
[22:14] | with a girl or nursing a hangover. | 泡妞 或者照顾宿醉的朋友 |
[22:15] | None of which will work for me. | 这些借口我用不了 |
[22:16] | Bad stomach ache– really bad diarrhea. | 那就说你胃疼 严重腹泻 |
[22:18] | Yeah, I’m not comfortable with that excuse. | 这个借口我也不满意 |
[22:19] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[22:21] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[22:23] | And I’m talking to air now, which is odd. | 我在跟空气说话 真够奇怪的 |
[22:26] | And I’m still doing it. | 我居然还在说 |
[22:44] | Snart! | 史纳特 |
[23:17] | – You okay? – Ahh, aah, it burns. | -你还好吗 -好烫 |
[23:26] | Time for a test run. | 来试试吧 |
[23:31] | Let’s see how fast you are. | 看你能跑多快 |
[23:54] | No! | 不 |
[24:07] | No. | 不 |
[24:20] | It’s still numb. | 还在发麻 |
[24:22] | It’s presenting itself like third degree frostbite. | 显示像是三级冻伤 |
[24:24] | I thought he had hyper healing. | 他不是能迅速痊愈吗 |
[24:25] | It’s been slowed. | 速度被减缓了 |
[24:27] | If your cells weren’t regenerating at the rate they are, | 如果你的细胞没有以这个速度再生 |
[24:29] | your blood vessels would have frozen solid | 你的血管就会被冻住 |
[24:31] | and the nerve damage would have been permanent. | 神经也会受到永久性冻伤 |
[24:33] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 能活着就算幸运了 |
[24:35] | Snart wasn’t another meta-human. | 史纳特并不是超能力者 |
[24:37] | He has some kind of gun. | 他拿了一把枪 |
[24:38] | It froze things, slowed me down… | 会冻住东西 减慢我的速度 |
[24:42] | Enough that I wasn’t in time to save someone. | 让我没办法及时救人 |
[24:44] | According to his record, | 根据记录 |
[24:45] | Snart didn’t even bother to finish high school, | 史纳特高中都没读完 |
[24:47] | so how did he build a handheld high tech snow machine? | 怎么能造出这么高科技的制冷器 |
[24:51] | S.T.A.R. Labs built the cold gun. | 冷冻枪是尖端科研实验室造的 |
[24:53] | Dr. Wells and Caitlin had nothing to do with this. | 威尔斯博士和凯特琳与此事无关 |
[24:58] | I built the gun. | 枪是我造的 |
[25:01] | You did? | 你造的 |
[25:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:04] | Because speed and cold are opposites. | 因为速度和寒冷是相反的 |
[25:08] | Temperature is measured | 温度的高低 |
[25:09] | by how quickly the atoms of something are oscillating. | 是由物质原子的运动速度决定的 |
[25:12] | The faster they are, the hotter it is, | 运动速度越快 温度越高 |
[25:13] | and when then are cold, they’re slower on the atomic level. | 物体冷却的时候 原子运动速度也会减慢 |
[25:16] | When there’s no movement at all, it’s called– | 运动完全停止的时候 就叫作 |
[25:18] | Absolute zero. | 绝对零度 |
[25:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:23] | I designed a compact cryo engine to achieve absolute zero. | 我设计了一个制造绝对零度的小型制冷器 |
[25:28] | I built it to stop you. | 用来阻止你 |
[25:31] | I didn’t know who you were then, Barry. | 我当时还不知道你是谁 巴里 |
[25:34] | I mean, what if you turned out to be some psycho, | 如果你跟马登或者尼比斯一样 |
[25:36] | like Mardon or Nimbus? | 是个变态呢 |
[25:38] | But I didn’t. Did I? | 但我不是 对吗 |
[25:40] | We built the entire structure you’re standing in to do good, | 我们建造这个机构就是为了行善 |
[25:44] | and it blew up. | 可是却被炸飞了 |
[25:46] | In the wake of that, you can understand why Cisco | 考虑到这一点 你应该能够理解 |
[25:48] | would want to be prepared for the worst. | 西斯科为何要做好最坏的准备 |
[25:50] | I can understand that, but what I can’t understand | 我能理解这一点 但我不能理解的是 |
[25:52] | is why you didn’t tell me what you did. | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[25:55] | I mean, after all we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[25:57] | I thought you trusted me. | 我以为你会信任我 |
[25:58] | – I thought we were friends. – We are, Barry. | -我还以为我们是朋友 -我们的确是朋友 巴里 |
[26:00] | I mean, if you would have just told me, | 你要是事先告诉我的话 |
[26:02] | I could have been prepared. | 我就能做好准备 |
[26:04] | But instead, someone died tonight. | 可是你没有 于是今晚死了人 |
[26:09] | And I have to live with that. | 我必须背负这种愧疚感 |
[26:11] | No, Cisco. We all do. | 不 西斯科 我们都必须背负 |
[26:20] | Theater-goers remain shaken | 今晚 市中心一所剧院里 |
[26:21] | after surviving tonight’s brutal and bizarre attack | 发生了一起原因不明的大规模袭击 |
[26:24] | in a downtown theater… | 不少观众仍处于惊吓之中 |
[26:25] | The news–are you okay? | 我在看新闻 你没事吧 |
[26:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:31] | How long is this gonna go on? | 还得这样持续多久 |
[26:33] | Seems like the cold treatment is going around. | 看起来好像要开始冷战了啊 |
[26:36] | Not now, Iris, please. | 拜托你别挑这个时候 爱瑞丝 |
[26:37] | Yes, now. | 不 就是现在 |
[26:39] | You did the same thing when I tried to sign up | 上次我瞒着你去报名警校时 |
[26:41] | for the police academy without telling you. | 你也是这个样子 |
[26:43] | You didn’t speak to me for weeks– | 你好几个礼拜都没跟我说话 |
[26:45] | not until I withdrew my application. | 直到我让步撤回了我的申请 |
[26:47] | Well, I am not withdrawing this time, dad. | 这次我可不会让步了 爸爸 |
[26:49] | I am dating Eddie whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢我都要和艾迪在一起 |
[26:52] | – Eddie’s my partner. – I know. | -艾迪是我的搭档 -我知道 |
[26:54] | But you don’t. You’re not a cop. | 你不懂 你不是警察 |
[26:55] | You don’t know what having a partner means. | 你不懂搭档到底意味着什么 |
[26:58] | Wherever I go, he goes, | 我去哪 他就去哪 |
[27:01] | and where I go isn’t always safe, Iris. | 而我去的地方不一定安全 爱瑞丝 |
[27:04] | I need to be 100% focused. | 我需要百分百集中精神 |
[27:08] | Now, there’s a part of me that isn’t focused, | 而现在 我没法完全集中 |
[27:11] | that doesn’t see Eddie as my partner, | 我的意识里没把艾迪看作我的搭档 |
[27:13] | but as your boyfriend. | 而是你的男朋友 |
[27:15] | So if he gets hurt or worse, | 所以要是他受伤了 或发生其他更糟的事 |
[27:18] | and I’m there, | 而我又在场 |
[27:20] | how am I gonna look at you? | 我该怎么面对你 |
[27:23] | How you gonna look at me? | 你又会怎么看我 |
[27:26] | Now, I’m not mad at you, | 我现在不是在对你生气 |
[27:28] | but that’s why this is so hard for me. | 但那都是我的苦处 |
[27:33] | Do you understand? | 你理解吗 |
[27:39] | – We’re going back tonight. – Back where? | -咱们今晚回去 -回哪 |
[27:41] | To the museum. That diamond isn’t going to steal itself. | 博物馆 钻石可不会自己飞到腰包里来 |
[27:44] | Super gun freeze your brain, Snart? | 超级枪把你脑子都冻住了吗 史纳特 |
[27:46] | The museum’s gonna be crawling with police by now, | 这会儿博物馆里肯定全是警察 |
[27:48] | – and the streak. – This can stop the streak. | -还有那个红衣侠 -这个能阻止红衣侠 |
[27:50] | It hurt him, and I know his real weakness. | 这能打伤他 我知道他真正的弱点 |
[27:53] | So we go, unless you want out. | 所以咱们出发 除非你想退出 |
[27:56] | We both want out alive. | 我俩都想活着退出 |
[27:59] | So you thought ahead and made a plan. | 所以你俩早就计划好了啊 |
[28:02] | Least I taught you something. | 至少这说明我还是教了你们点东西的 |
[28:05] | So what are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[28:07] | Shoot me. | 开枪啊 |
[28:11] | You better put a bullet in my brain right now, | 你最好快点朝我脑袋来一枪 |
[28:13] | because if you don’t, | 因为要是你不这么干 |
[28:15] | if I ever see either one of you again– | 要是我再看到你们 |
[28:17] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你根本就不懂 对吧 |
[28:19] | This blur is out there, | 外面有那团红影 |
[28:22] | and Central City ain’t your playground anymore. | 中城再也不是你的游乐场了 |
[28:30] | Sure, it is. | 当然是了 |
[28:38] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[28:41] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[28:46] | What? What are you doing? | 怎么了 你在干什么 |
[28:48] | You should go back to your hotel. | 你应该回酒店去 |
[28:50] | – Get some sleep. – You should too. | -好好睡一觉 -你也是 |
[28:53] | Not go back to my hotel– I meant get some sleep. | 不是说回我的酒店 我是指睡一觉 |
[29:00] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[29:02] | Every time I close my eyes, I see that man’s face. | 每当我闭上眼睛 都能浮现出那人的脸 |
[29:07] | I watched him die. | 我看着他死去 |
[29:12] | I have to go faster. | 我得跑得更快 |
[29:15] | Barry, it’s not your fault. | 巴里 那不是你的错 |
[29:18] | And it’s not Cisco’s, either. | 也不是西斯科的错 |
[29:20] | Barry, I know you’re upset, | 巴里 我知道你很难过 |
[29:21] | but you have to look at this from his point of view. | 但是你应该从他的角度考虑一下 |
[29:24] | No, I get it. | 不 我知道 |
[29:26] | He didn’t trust me. | 他不信任我 |
[29:28] | Barry, when you met us– me, Oliver, and Dig– | 你刚见到我们时 我 奥利弗和狄格 |
[29:31] | We were this well-oiled archery machine. | 我们就像上好油的射箭机器般紧密无间 |
[29:35] | But it didn’t start out that way. | 但是一开始并不是这样的 |
[29:37] | And unlike you guys, we weren’t tossed together overnight. | 我们不像你们这样整晚都待在一起 |
[29:39] | We came together one at a time. | 我们只是有时候会在一起 |
[29:42] | Believe me, it took much more than watching Oliver | 相信我 要相信奥利弗可比 |
[29:44] | do the salmon ladder to make me trust him. | 盯着他做运动引体向上困难多了 |
[29:59] | I’ve seen firsthand what this life can do to people. | 我亲眼见证过这种生活对人们的改变 |
[30:04] | It’s a lonely path. | 这本来就是条孤独的道路 |
[30:06] | Don’t make it any lonelier than it has to be. | 别再让自己陷入没必要的孤立中了 |
[30:23] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[30:25] | You want to end up like that door? | 你想跟这门一样吗 |
[30:35] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[30:39] | I figured out a way to track Captain Cold. | 我想到了找到寒冷队长的办法 |
[30:42] | You gotta stop naming these guys. | 你别再给这些家伙起名字了 |
[30:43] | – Barry, listen to him. – How? | -巴里 听他说 -要怎么做 |
[30:47] | The cold gun is powered by an engine control unit, | 冷冻枪是由一个发动机控制单元供能 |
[30:50] | a microcomputer that regulates air-to-fuel ratios | 用微处理机来调节空气燃料比 |
[30:52] | so the sub-cooled fluid | 这样可以防止 |
[30:54] | in the chambers don’t overflow and– | 内腔中的备用冷却液溢出以及 |
[30:56] | – Explode. – Right. | -爆炸 -没错 |
[30:57] | This E.C.U. was receiving updates | 这个微机控制单元会通过无线 |
[30:59] | wirelessly from my tablet. | 接受我平板上的更新信息 |
[31:01] | If I boost the signal using Central City’s network | 要是我用中城的网络加强信号 |
[31:04] | and send a false update, | 然后上传一个错误的更新信息 |
[31:05] | we’ll get a ping back, and then– | 我们就能得到响应信号 然后 |
[31:07] | We can locate Snart. | 我们就能找到史纳特了 |
[31:09] | How long will it take? | 要花多久时间 |
[31:11] | First I have to hack into the city’s network, | 首先我得黑进城里的网络系统 |
[31:12] | so I don’t know, 30 minutes, maybe? | 所以我也不是很清楚 大概三十分钟吧 |
[31:14] | I can do it in less than one. | 我不到一分钟就能搞定 |
[31:16] | When it comes to hacking, I’m the fastest woman alive. | 论黑客技术 我可是当今世上最快的女人 |
[31:18] | Ow! That was not as bad ass as I pictured. | 这话听上去没我想象中那么厉害 |
[31:24] | All right, I’m in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[31:25] | Are you kidding? | 你是在逗我吧 |
[31:27] | All right, I’m sending the updates. | 好吧 我在上传更新信息 |
[31:30] | We’re connected. | 连上了 |
[31:31] | Network is triangulating the location. | 网络正在三角定位 |
[31:33] | We got him. He’s heading west on Nelson | 找到他了 他正顺着纳尔森大街往西 |
[31:35] | toward the train station. | 朝火车站前进 |
[31:37] | If he’s leaving, it appears Mr. Snart may have gotten | 如果他准备走了 那史纳特先生肯定已经 |
[31:39] | what he came for. | 拿到他想要的东西了 |
[31:42] | When we put our minds to it, | 只要咱们齐心协力 |
[31:44] | dude, nothing can stop us. | 什么都阻挡不了我们 伙计 |
[31:46] | Oh, you turned your ear piece off. | 你把你的耳机关了 |
[31:49] | How are we gonna talk to each other? | 那我们要怎么对话 |
[31:51] | I don’t feel like talking right now. | 现在我不是很想说话 |
[31:58] | All available units, | 所有单位注意 |
[31:59] | suspect spotted at Central City Train Station. | 有人目击到嫌犯出现在中城火车站 |
[32:03] | We got Snart. | 我们找到史纳特了 |
[32:05] | – Wait here for back up. – Wait for back up? No way. | -在这里等增援 -什么等增援 不行 |
[32:08] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[32:12] | You should go after Barry. | 你们应该跟着巴里 |
[32:14] | You heard him, Felicity. | 你也听到他说的了 费利西蒂 |
[32:15] | He wants to do this alone. | 他想一个人搞定 |
[32:16] | Of course, he said that. | 他当然会这么说了 |
[32:18] | He’s hurt. | 他很受伤 |
[32:19] | You’re his team and his friends. | 你们是他的队友 他的朋友 |
[32:21] | If I had a nickel for every time the Arrow told me to back off, | 要是每次绿箭让我退后我都能得到五分钱的话 |
[32:23] | I would be as rich as Oliver Queen, | 我估计都和奥利弗·奎恩一样有钱了 |
[32:25] | who I mention because he’s the richest person I know, | 我提他是因为他是我知道的最富的人 |
[32:28] | or used to be. | 或曾经是 |
[32:29] | The point is, | 我要说的是 |
[32:32] | you have your partner’s back | 不管发生什么事 |
[32:34] | no matter what. | 都要支持你的搭档 |
[32:38] | I have something that might help. | 我有样东西也许能帮上忙 |
[32:52] | I’m your partner, not your assistant. | 我是你的搭档 不是你的助理 |
[33:12] | There’s nowhere to run. | 你跑不掉了 |
[33:14] | I didn’t see you before. | 以前没见过你 |
[33:16] | Your mom know you’re out past your bedtime? | 你妈妈知道你超过了该睡觉的时间吗 |
[33:19] | If you wanted to get away you should’ve taken something | 如果你要逃走 就该选择更快的交通工具 |
[33:21] | faster than a train. | 而不是坐火车这么慢 |
[33:23] | That’s if I wanted to get away. | 那只有在我要逃的时候 |
[33:26] | I’ve seen your weakness at the armored car, | 装甲车一战 我看到了你的弱点 |
[33:28] | then at the theater. | 在剧院里也是如此 |
[33:30] | See, while you’re busy saving everybody, | 瞧瞧 在你忙着拯救他人时 |
[33:33] | I’ll be saving myself. | 我就能逃之夭夭了 |
[33:49] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[34:32] | Pretty fast, kid, | 的确很快啊 小子 |
[34:34] | but not fast enough. | 可惜还是不够快 |
[34:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:46] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[34:47] | You forced me to up my game, | 你逼我加快游戏的速度 |
[34:50] | not only with this gun, | 不止是这把枪 |
[34:51] | but with how I think about the job. | 而且包括我该如何看待这活 |
[34:53] | It’s been educational. | 很有教育意义 |
[34:55] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[34:59] | This is a prototype cold gun, | 这才是冷冻枪的原型 |
[35:01] | four times the size, four times the power. | 体积和威力都四倍大于你手中的那支 |
[35:05] | I was wondering who you were talking to. | 我还在想你在和谁对讲 |
[35:07] | Hey, unless you want a taste of your own medicine, | 如果你想自食其果 |
[35:10] | I’d back the hell up. | 我可以让你尝尝滋味 |
[35:11] | Your hands are shaking. | 你的双手在颤抖 |
[35:13] | You’ve never killed anyone. | 从未杀过任何人 |
[35:14] | There’s a first time for everything, Captain Cold. | 凡事都有第一回 寒冷队长 |
[35:19] | I will shoot you. | 我会开枪的 |
[35:25] | You win, kid. | 你赢了 小子 |
[35:29] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[35:34] | Hey, leave the diamond. | 把钻石留下 |
[35:38] | Don’t push your luck. | 别得寸进尺 |
[35:46] | Couldn’t shoot him if I wanted to. | 就算我想对他开枪也不行 |
[35:48] | This is actually the S.T.A.R. Labs vacuum cleaner | 其实这只是尖端科研实验室的吸尘器 |
[35:52] | with a lot of L.E.D.S. | 外加多条发光二极管而已 |
[35:54] | Let’s get you warm. | 赶紧去暖和暖和身体 |
[35:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:11] | We’ve been trying to track Snart, | 我们一直在追踪史纳特 |
[36:13] | but he must have disconnected the signal somehow. | 但他肯定是把信号断开了 |
[36:17] | We’ll find him, Cisco, together. | 我们会找到他的 西斯科 同心协力 |
[36:24] | You have a great team here, Barry. | 你的团队太棒了 巴里 |
[36:27] | Speaking of teams, I should probably get back to mine. | 说到团队 我也该回到我的团队中去了 |
[36:32] | It was nice meeting you, Ms. Smoak. | 很高兴见到你 斯莫克小姐 |
[36:35] | Please extend a hello to the Arrow for us. | 请带我们向绿箭侠问好 |
[36:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:43] | Good-bye, Felicity. | 再见 费利西蒂 |
[36:46] | Bye, Barry. | 拜 巴里 |
[37:01] | Remarkable young woman. | 真是个出色的年轻女子 |
[37:03] | She’s special. | 她很特别 |
[37:05] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 |
[37:13] | Cisco, | 西斯科 |
[37:16] | don’t you ever | 以后 |
[37:20] | do anything like that again. | 别再这么做 |
[37:22] | Do you understand me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[37:25] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[37:41] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[37:46] | If you’re looking for Eddie, he’s in evidence. | 如果你要找艾迪 他在物证室 |
[37:50] | I am looking for you. | 我要找的是你 |
[37:52] | I came to apologize… again. | 我是来再次向你道歉的 |
[37:57] | You’re really trying to hit that magic number, aren’t you? | 你真的想要碰碰运气吗 |
[38:00] | Look, Dad, I just want you to know | 老爸 我只是想你知道 |
[38:03] | that there is nothing that you could do | 无论你做什么 |
[38:05] | that would ever change the way that I look at you. | 都不会改变我对你的看法 |
[38:07] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:09] | I should have thought about how | 我应该考虑到我和艾迪在一起 |
[38:10] | it would affect you if Eddie and I– | 会给你带来的影响 |
[38:11] | Listen… | 听着 |
[38:14] | Chasing down this Snart character tonight? | 今晚捉拿这个史纳特时 |
[38:17] | He had the draw on me. | 他让我开窍了 |
[38:19] | Eddie saved my life. | 艾迪救了我 |
[38:23] | Maybe I underestimated him. | 也许我低估了他 |
[38:26] | From now on, no more secrets. | 从现在开始 不再有秘密 |
[38:34] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密 |
[38:40] | – Well, go see Eddie. – Okay. | -好了 去看艾迪吧 -好 |
[38:43] | Thank him for watching out for your old man. | 帮我谢谢他照顾你老爸 |
[39:06] | Did I just yelp? | 我尖叫了吗 |
[39:07] | – Yeah. – I yelped. | -叫了 -我尖叫了 |
[39:09] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起 我不是故意要吓你 |
[39:10] | Don’t tell me you’re here to save me. | 别告诉我你是来救我的 |
[39:12] | Taking the train is still one of the safest ways to travel. | 坐火车出行还是最安全的方式之一 |
[39:15] | I thought that was airplanes. | 我还以为是飞机 |
[39:22] | You remember when you told me you had a little experience | 还记得你和我说过 |
[39:24] | liking somebody who didn’t see you the same way? | 你单相思的一段经历吗 |
[39:29] | That was Iris, right? | 那人就是爱瑞丝吧 |
[39:34] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:35] | It’s the little things. | 从小细节里看出来的 |
[39:38] | The way you linger on her when she isn’t looking, | 在她没注意你时 你看着她的眼神 |
[39:41] | the smile you fake to play the part, | 带着勉强的微笑扮演着这个角色 |
[39:45] | quiet dreams you keep to yourself. | 静静地坚持你自己的梦想 |
[39:50] | Like you and Oliver. | 就像你和奥利弗 |
[39:54] | Takes one to know one. | 自己尝试过就知道了 |
[40:01] | I’m afraid it’ll change everything. | 恐怕这会改变一切 |
[40:04] | It will, | 会的 |
[40:07] | but maybe that’s not such a bad thing. | 但这也许不是坏事 |
[40:13] | What is wrong with us? | 我们怎么回事 |
[40:14] | We are perfectly perfect for each other. | 我们非常适合彼此 |
[40:18] | Yet we’re sitting here, pining for people we can’t have. | 然而却坐在这 渴望得不到的人 |
[40:22] | I guess what they say is true. | 看来大家说的是真的 |
[40:24] | Opposites do attract. | 得不到的永远是最好的 |
[40:29] | If you ever need anything, I will race over in a heartbeat. | 如果你有需要 我会以迅雷不及掩耳之势赶来 |
[40:33] | Same. | 我也一样 |
[40:34] | Well, as fast I can run, | 尽我最快的速度跑来 |
[40:36] | which might take me a while, but I will still come. | 那可能要花点时间 但我还是会来 |
[40:46] | Bye, Felicity. | 拜 费利西蒂 |
[41:08] | Bye, Barry. | 拜 巴里 |
[41:19] | I know it’s been a while since we pulled that job. | 我知道距离上次那趟活之后已经有段时间了 |
[41:22] | I know it didn’t go so well for you, | 我也知道之前进行得不顺利 |
[41:25] | and I know I said we were finished. | 我是说过我们合作结束了 |
[41:27] | But things have changed. | 但现在情况不同了 |
[41:28] | If I want to keep working in Central City, | 如果我要继续在中城做事 |
[41:30] | I’m gonna need a new kind of crew. | 就需要一些新的成员 |
[41:33] | I’m gonna need someone like you. | 我需要像你一样的人 |
[41:35] | You’re tolerant of extremes. | 你能容忍极端分子 |
[41:37] | You have certain skills. | 你也有一定的能力 |
[41:40] | You just need some direction. | 只是需要人给你指明方向 |
[41:44] | And I can give that to you. | 这点我可以做到 |
[41:47] | You still like playing with fire? | 你还喜欢玩火吗 |
[41:49] | You’re gonna love this. | 那你肯定会喜欢这个的 |
[41:52] | So… | 所以 |
[41:54] | are you in, Mick, or are you out? | 米克 你加入还是退出 |
[41:59] | Yeah, buddy. I’m in. | 当然加入 |