英文名称:Who Would You Take to a Deserted Island
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Good morning, Madrid. | 早上好 马德里 |
[00:38] | Welcome to your favorite show. | 欢迎来到你最喜欢的节目 |
[00:40] | The first rays of sunlight are just appearing, | 清晨的第一缕阳光刚刚出现 |
[00:43] | and it’s already over 30º. | 它的角度已经超过三十度了 |
[00:45] | Watch out, because forecasts say | 请注意 因为预报上说 |
[00:47] | that today will be the hottest for 20 years. | 今天将是二十年来最热第一天 |
[00:52] | Our recommendation? | 我们的建议是 |
[00:53] | Drink plenty of water, wear light clothes, | 多喝水 少穿衣服 |
[00:54] | and grab your diary and write down all the plans | 拿起你的日记本写下你所有的计划 |
[00:58] | that we are suggesting… | 这就是我们的建议 |
[01:43] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[01:47] | Relax. | 放松 |
[01:49] | Relax. | 放松 |
[01:57] | Relax. | 放松 |
[02:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:17] | This heat’s unbearable. | 这里热得我受不了 |
[03:19] | It sure is. | 是啊 |
[03:29] | Listen. | 听着 |
[03:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry, really. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[03:35] | It’s all right, Marcos. It’s the heat, no one can take it. | 没关系的 马科斯 因为太热了 没人能受得了 |
[03:39] | You didn’t sleep last night either? | 你昨天晚上也没睡着吗 |
[03:42] | You were tossing and turning. | 你翻来覆去的 |
[03:44] | You got up and started pacing around the house. | 然后从床上起来在房间里走来走去 |
[03:47] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我没有想要把你吵醒 |
[03:49] | You kept me up. | 不过你确实把我弄醒了 |
[03:52] | I was here for a while, | 不过就醒了一会 |
[03:53] | but I fell asleep again without realizing. | 然后又不小心睡着了 |
[04:09] | You ugly guy. | 你个丑东西 |
[04:12] | This ugly guy is dying of thirst. | 你的丑东西快要渴死了 |
[04:24] | What the hell is wrong with you, Marcos? | 你到底怎么了 马科斯 |
[04:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:27] | Nothing? | 没什么吗 |
[04:27] | Nothing. | 真没什么 |
[04:30] | I just don’t like seeing the place like this, so empty. | 我只是不想看见这个地方空成了这样 |
[04:34] | Eight years in 20 cardboard boxes | 八年的回忆就装了二十个纸箱子 |
[04:36] | and 15 plastic bags. | 和十五个塑料袋 |
[04:39] | You counted them? | 你还数了吗 |
[04:41] | Sure, I counted them. | 当然 我数过了 |
[04:46] | What for? | 为什么要数 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1013个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:137个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:59个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:141个,专四词汇:104个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:269个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:52] | To see how much we take up, I guess. | 可能就是想看看我们打包了多少吧 |
[04:56] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[04:58] | I’d like to come back here years from now | 我想过几年再回来 |
[05:01] | to see who are fucking in this bed, | 看看谁正在这张床上做爱 |
[05:04] | or who are sleeping in Celeste’s and Eze’s rooms. | 或者谁正睡在西莱斯特和埃泽的房间里 |
[05:07] | What for? | 为什么 |
[05:09] | To see how they’ve changed it all. | 看看他们如何改变这一切 |
[05:15] | Things change. And they end, Marcos. | 事情终会改变的 过去已经结束了 马科斯 |
[05:19] | What’s good shouldn’t change. | 美好的事情可不能变 |
[05:21] | Maybe they change | 那可说不定 |
[05:22] | because they have to become something different, or even better. | 它们肯定会变得不同 或者变得更好 |
[05:26] | Are you Marta or Paulo Coelho? | 你是玛尔塔还是保罗·科埃略啊 |
[05:32] | Trivia question? | 细节拷问 |
[05:33] | Remember the first time we did it in your room? | 还记得我们第一次在你房间做爱的时候吗 |
[05:37] | The first time? | 第一次吗 |
[05:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:38] | Of course, I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[05:40] | I came without getting it in you, and your teeth mashed it. | 我还没进去就射了 而你还用牙磨我 |
[05:43] | That’s a lie! | 你胡说 |
[05:43] | A lie? | 我胡说吗 |
[05:46] | Marta Garnica, don’t lie. | 玛尔塔·加尼卡 是你别撒谎 |
[05:48] | Okay, but just a little, | 好吧我撒谎了 不过是因为 |
[05:49] | because it didn’t fit in my mouth and I got nervous. | 我的嘴吞不进你 我有点紧张 |
[05:54] | A board game question. | 想象一个小游戏 |
[05:55] | Imagine you can travel in time, okay? | 假如你可以时间旅行 |
[05:59] | You visit yourself, but in the past. | 你见到了过去的自己 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:03] | What would you say to 19-year-old Marta, for example? | 打个比方 你会对十九岁的自己说什么 |
[06:09] | To go on a diet because she’s fat. | 去减肥 因为她太胖了 |
[06:11] | Marta, I’m serious. | 玛尔塔 说真的 |
[06:12] | Marcos, I don’t know. | 马科斯 我说不准 |
[06:14] | To do what she wants, I guess. | 我猜 我会让她想做什么就去做什么 |
[06:15] | Knowing what will happen to you sucks. | 知道将会发生什么太糟了 |
[06:18] | Nobody likes being told the ending of a movie, right? | 没人喜欢被剧透电影的结局 不是吗 |
[06:24] | I think I would say one thing to her. | 我觉得我会对她说一件事 |
[06:27] | Oh, yeah? What? | 哦 是吗 什么事 |
[06:29] | That one day, | 有一天 |
[06:31] | in the café of the main library, | 在主图书馆的咖啡厅里 |
[06:34] | she would meet a Medicine student | 她会遇见一个学医的学生 |
[06:38] | who wouldn’t have a change to buy hot milk. | 那个学生没有零钱买牛奶 |
[06:40] | He would ask her for change, of course. | 他会向她借钱 当然 |
[06:43] | She would buy him the milk, | 她会把牛奶买给他 |
[06:46] | and he would return it that weekend | 然后他会在周末还他人情 |
[06:48] | with an irresistible combination. | 用无法拒绝的条件 |
[06:50] | Chinese food and karaoke. | 中餐和练歌房 |
[06:53] | That’s what I would say to 19-year-old Marta. | 这就是我要对十九岁的玛尔塔说的 |
[06:57] | That seeing this hopeless guy onstage | 她会爱上那个 |
[07:01] | singing an awful version of “The ’80s,” | 尴尬地在台上唱着走调的“八十年代”的 |
[07:05] | she would fall in love with him. | 那个男孩 |
[07:09] | ♪ When you got me to call ♪ | ♪当你让我打电话的时候♪ |
[07:11] | Oh, no! | 哦 别唱 |
[07:11] | ♪ I didn’t suspect it ♪ | ♪我没有怀疑♪ |
[07:15] | ♪ Colored plasticine, underwear ♪ | ♪彩色的橡皮泥 内衣♪ |
[07:19] | – ♪ Memories… ♪ – ♪ Memories from out there ♪ | -♪回忆♪ -♪来自那里的回忆♪ |
[08:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:33] | Look, I like this one, in black and white. | 看 我喜欢这个 黑白色的这张 |
[08:37] | It’s pretty easy, you’ll see. There’s no mystery to it. | 你不觉得它很简洁吗 非常直白 |
[08:40] | The shitty part is the parents who get hysterical | 糟糕的是当你给孩子拍照时 |
[08:42] | when you have to take a photo of the kid. | 抓狂的都是父母 |
[08:45] | If you’re patient and tactful, | 如果你足够的耐心和识相 |
[08:47] | then you’ll have no problem. | 那你就不会有什么问题 |
[08:48] | I’ve got a silver tongue. | 我口才很好的 |
[08:51] | Let’s see. | 到时候就知道了 |
[08:53] | Well, that’s it. Just these left to hand in. | 嗯 就这样 就剩下这些需要提交 |
[08:56] | I told Maria you would take care of everything. | 我跟玛丽亚说了你会打理好一切 |
[08:59] | Any doubts or trouble with anyone, | 要是有什么问题或者什么人来了 |
[09:01] | call me on the number I gave you. | 你有我电话的 打给我 |
[09:04] | And always give them a photo, | 以及不管他们想不想要这本相册 |
[09:07] | whether or not they want the album. | 先定给他们看张照片再说 |
[09:08] | Relax, it’s all under control. | 放松 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[09:10] | It’s a summer job. I won’t have time for hassles. | 我就是暑假打个工 没时间跟你吵 |
[09:14] | Maria said it would suck replacing you, that you’re good. | 玛丽亚说你很优秀 要换掉你还挺难受的 |
[09:17] | So they say. | 大家都这么说 |
[09:19] | Why leave? It’s a good job, | 为什么要走 跟外面的工作比起来 |
[09:20] | compared to what’s out there. | 这工作够好了 |
[09:21] | It is. But my summer has lasted five years. | 是啊 但我已经打了五年的暑假工了 |
[09:25] | The longest on record. | 应该也没人有这么长的夏天 |
[09:29] | Here. | 给 |
[09:32] | Take mine. They’ll give you one, | 拿着 他们会再给你一套 |
[09:34] | but use this meanwhile. | 但是在那之前先穿这身 |
[09:35] | I forgot to tell you, it’s a hospital rule. | 忘了告诉你 这是医院的规定 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Are you spending summer in Madrid? | 你这个夏天要在马德里过吗 |
[09:42] | No. | 不 |
[09:44] | I wanted to go back to Gijón for a few days, but now… | 我本来想回希洪待几天 但现在 |
[09:47] | I’m going. I have things to do. | 我会去的 我有事要做 |
[10:11] | Shit! | 他妈的 |
[10:19] | Eze, it’s me. | 埃泽 是我 |
[10:23] | No, I couldn’t. | 不 我不行 |
[10:26] | I don’t know, somewhere. | 我不知道 在某个地方吧 |
[10:28] | All right, in Lucero. | 好吧 在卢赛罗那 |
[10:32] | I need you to come get me. | 我要你来接我 |
[10:34] | I’m broke, and this place is in the boonies. | 我没钱了 而且还在乡下 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[10:41] | Don’t fuck with me, Eze. I know. I’m sorry. | 别烦我了 埃泽 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[10:47] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[10:48] | Okay, swing by home and don’t be long, please. | 好吧 回家看看 不用太久 拜托了 |
[10:53] | Oh, hey. Thanks. | 噢 嘿 谢了 |
[10:56] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 拜拜 |
[11:02] | – Three missed calls number unknown – | – 三个未接来电 未知号码 – |
[11:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:14] | I have missed calls from this number. | 我没接到您打的电话 |
[11:16] | This is Celeste Rivas. | 我是西莱斯特·里瓦斯 |
[11:19] | Oh. Yes, of course. I’m still interested, sure. | 噢 对 当然了 我当然还有兴趣 |
[12:47] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成那样 |
[12:48] | I was going to sleep at home. | 我本来要回家睡觉来着 |
[12:51] | – Is it still busted? – Get in the back. | -这还是坏的吗 -坐到后面去 |
[12:52] | I reserved a space. | 我留了位置 |
[13:22] | Marcos. | 马科斯 |
[13:32] | Marcos. | 马科斯 |
[14:37] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[15:39] | The room by ezequiel silas version 3.0 | 《房间》 埃兹奎尔·赛拉斯 第三稿 |
[16:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:05] | A private letter. | 一封私人信件 |
[16:06] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[16:07] | – No, it’s private. – Okay, fine. | -不行 这是私人的 -好的好的 |
[16:09] | Don’t you get the concept of “private”? | 你不知道什么叫私人吗 |
[16:11] | – I get the concept. | -我知道 |
[16:13] | “London”! What are you up to in London? | 伦敦 你去伦敦干什么 |
[16:32] | How long have you known this? | 你知道这件事多久了 |
[16:33] | A while. | 有一阵子了 |
[16:37] | When were you going to tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[16:38] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在正在跟你说啊 |
[16:40] | You’re not telling me, I’m reading it. | 你没在告诉我 是我在读 |
[16:42] | I didn’t tell you anything because I thought it was impossible. | 我没跟你说是因为我觉得这不太可能 |
[16:46] | But you can see, it’s not. | 但事实摆在这里了啊 |
[16:48] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:49] | I can see. | 我现在知道了 |
[16:53] | You know what? | 说实话 |
[16:54] | I don’t know whether to be happy for you or to cry. | 我不知道是该为你高兴还是该为你难过 |
[16:57] | Tell me what the hell I do now. | 你想要什么反应 点一个 |
[17:01] | You’re an actress. Try to look like you’re glad. | 你是个演员 试着让自己看起来开心点 |
[17:04] | When is this? In the letter. | 信里写什么时候了吗 |
[17:06] | In a week. | 一周之后 |
[17:08] | A week? | 一周吗 |
[17:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:10] | A week! | 七天啊 |
[17:12] | You’re leaving for London in seven days | 你七天之后就要去伦敦了 |
[17:14] | and you don’t tell me? | 但是你却不告诉我吗 |
[17:15] | I was going to my parents’ for three months, it’s just the same. | 就跟我以前去父母家呆三个月一样 没什么区别 |
[17:17] | Fuck off! It’s not the same! | 放屁 这不一样 |
[17:19] | No, it’s fucking better! | 当然不一样 这他妈好多了 |
[17:21] | Anyway, it won’t change anything. | 反正没什么影响 |
[17:23] | We can still Skype every day. | 我们依然可以每天视频 |
[17:25] | If you need help reading a part or anything, ask me. | 你看书或任何事情需要帮助的话 我也可以帮你 |
[17:30] | I don’t think I’ll need you to help me read for parts anymore. | 我觉得我不再需要你帮我读什么东西了 |
[17:33] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[17:36] | Stop here, my mouth is dry. | 在这里停吧 我渴了 |
[17:37] | It’s your hangover. | 是你喝太多了 |
[17:39] | Yes, Ezequiel. My hangover and everything! | 对 埃兹奎尔 喝多的是我 什么都怪我 |
[17:41] | Fucking stop. | 他妈的停下来 |
[17:56] | Celeste, what’s wrong? | 西莱斯特 到底怎么了 |
[17:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:02] | – Got any cash? – Yes. | -带现金了吗 -带了 |
[18:03] | He’s paying! | 他会付钱的 |
[18:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | Nothing, Eze! That’s the problem. | 什么事都没有 埃泽 这就是问题所在 |
[18:06] | Nothing happens in my life. | 我就是过着平淡无奇的一辈子 |
[18:14] | Well, yeah, it does. | 好吧 对 是这样的 |
[18:17] | They’re opening a fast food joint near the old university. | 他们在大学旧址附近开了一家连锁快餐店 |
[18:21] | Some American fried chicken chain. | 卖的是什么美国炸鸡 |
[18:23] | One of those that can’t use “chicken” in their name, | 他们说店名不能有鸡这个字 |
[18:26] | in case they get sued. | 以免被起诉 |
[18:27] | I submitted my CV last week, just in case. | 我提交了我的简历 就是试试看 |
[18:31] | Then they called this morning. | 然后今天早上他们给我打电话了 |
[18:33] | Great plan. | 想得不错 |
[18:36] | What can they offer you there? | 你在那能有什么收获吗 |
[18:39] | Something, Eze. | 总能有一些东西 埃泽 |
[18:42] | It’s better than nothing. | 比什么都没有强 |
[18:44] | I won’t have to wait for hours to get a call from a stranger. | 我不用再等几小时就为了接陌生人的电话 |
[18:47] | I can get a taxi | 要是被困在什么阴森的地铁站 |
[18:49] | when I’m stranded in some dismal metro station. | 我可以自己打车 |
[18:51] | I can claim for, what, ten-minute work? | 我可以让司机给我开个十来分钟的车 |
[18:53] | The most I’ve done as an actress. | 反正我当个演员顶多也就当过十分钟 |
[18:55] | I can have a sickening, quiet, normal life. | 我可以过上一个令人作呕的平凡生活 |
[19:00] | Normal is no good to me. | 我觉得平凡可不是什么好事 |
[19:01] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:02] | You’re a fucking great actress and a special person. | 你可是一个伟大的演员 注定无法平凡的 |
[19:05] | Maybe that’s the problem, Eze, | 或许这就是问题所在 埃泽 |
[19:08] | thinking we’re special. | 我们都认为自己很特别 |
[19:09] | And nobody has the balls to tell us that maybe we’re not. | 没有人有胆量告诉我们其实并非如此 |
[21:00] | Marta? | 玛尔塔 |
[21:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:59] | Morning. | 早 |
[22:24] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[22:26] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[22:28] | What is? | 哪个 |
[22:29] | – The T-shirt. – The T-shirt? | -那件T恤 -什么T恤 |
[22:31] | I found it in the patio years ago. I live in ground floor C. | 我几年前在院子里捡的 我住在C栋一楼 |
[22:36] | I asked the neighbors, but nobody knew anything. | 我问了邻居 没人知道是谁的 |
[22:39] | – I felt bad about throwing it away. – You didn’t ask me. | -我舍不得把它扔掉 -你没问我呀 |
[22:42] | -Which apartment are you in? – Apartment 9B. | -你住几号房 -9B |
[22:44] | 9B Apartment 9B. | |
[22:46] | I don’t think I made it there. | 我可能没问到那 |
[22:52] | Hey! | 喂 |
[22:55] | I’ll swap it with you. | 我可以跟你交换 |
[22:59] | Both are mine, you can’t swap anything. | 两个都是我的 你没法换 |
[23:01] | Sure, but you could be tricking me. | 是啊 但你也可能在骗我 |
[23:04] | The T-shirt could belong to someone who doesn’t live here anymore. | 这件T恤的主人有可能已经搬走了 |
[23:07] | You don’t look like you’ve got anything from ’92. | 你看上去不像会有92年的东西的人 |
[23:11] | Are you lying to me? | 你是在骗我吗 |
[23:13] | I’ll come over. | 我过去 |
[23:15] | I’ll come over, I don’t want this to stink. | 我过去吧 我不想衣服沾上烟味 |
[23:26] | I’m Marcos, by the way. | 对了 我叫马科斯 |
[23:34] | Hello, Marcos from 9B. I’m Maggie. | 你好 9B的马科斯 我叫玛吉 |
[23:37] | Hi, Maggie from ground floor C. Mm. | 你好 C栋一楼的玛吉 |
[23:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:41] | You know what? | 不骗你 |
[23:42] | That T-shirt’s definitely mine. | 那件T恤确实是我的 |
[23:46] | I swear, it was my brother’s. He’s 15 years older than me. | 我发誓 它以前是我哥的 他大我15岁 |
[23:50] | As a kid, I was obsessed with it. | 我小时候很喜欢它 |
[23:52] | You know what I would do? | 你知道我小时候干什么事儿吗 |
[23:55] | I would put it on, | 我会把它穿在身上 |
[23:57] | and it would fall straight to my ankles. | 它的长度一直到我的脚踝 |
[23:59] | I told my parents I wanted to be a striptease artist. | 我告诉我爸妈 长大想去脱衣舞 |
[24:03] | I would take off the T-shirt, shake my hips, all of it rehearsed. | 然后我会脱掉T恤 扭着屁股 跟真的似的 |
[24:10] | By the age 13, I had forgotten about it. | 13岁之后 我就不再想这些了 |
[24:14] | When I came to study here, my brother gave it to me. | 我来这里读书时 我哥把它送给了我 |
[24:18] | He had kept it all that time for me. | 他为了我一直留着这件衣服 |
[24:22] | I thought I had lost it on Cáceres, on vacation, | 我以为我在卡塞雷斯度假时把它弄丢了 |
[24:25] | or my mother had thrown it away. | 或者我妈已经把它扔掉了 |
[24:27] | But no, it was closer than I thought. | 但原来 它离我的距离比想象中要近 |
[24:32] | Come and help me. | 过来搭把手 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | The room by ezequiel silas version 3.0 | 《房间》 埃兹奎尔·赛拉斯 第三稿 |
[25:10] | Stop following me! You are so annoying! | 别跟着我 烦死了 |
[25:13] | Go to your room. | 回你自己房间去 |
[25:14] | – Hey, Celeste. – Leave me alone. | -西莱斯特 -别跟我说话 |
[25:16] | I want to be alone with the boxes. | 我想一个人跟这些箱子待着 |
[25:18] | – Will you stop being a… – Leave me alone! | -你能不能别这么 -别理我 |
[25:20] | I don’t want to talk about this now, Eze. | 埃泽 我现在不想谈这个 |
[25:23] | Leave me alone! | 快 走 开 |
[25:25] | Like it better in English? Go away! | 英语是不是更有用 滚吧 |
[25:27] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干啊 |
[25:28] | You’re not my dad! Leave me alone! | 你又不是我爸 别烦我了 |
[25:30] | Ezequiel, seriously, leave me alone. | 埃兹奎尔 说真的 不要再烦我了 |
[25:35] | I’m not good at this. | 我不太会干这个 |
[25:37] | It’s easy if you don’t think. | 你要是不去这么想 就还是很简单的 |
[25:39] | – Watch me do it. – Okay. | -看我怎么做 -好吧 |
[25:50] | ♪ When I needed you so ♪ | ♪当我如此需要你的时候♪ |
[25:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[25:55] | Singing a song while I fold my sheet. | 一边叠床单一边唱歌啊 |
[25:57] | That’s our song. | 那是我们的歌 |
[25:59] | “It’s ours.” “It’s ours.” | 我们的 我们的 |
[26:03] | The T-shirt’s yours, the joint’s yours, | T恤是你的 烟是你的 |
[26:06] | and the song is yours. | 这首歌也是你的 |
[26:08] | You think the world is yours. | 你觉得全世界都是你的 |
[26:14] | ♪ If I cried at your door, it did… ♪ | ♪若我在你门前哭泣 那 ♪ |
[26:17] | How does it go? | 后面是什么 |
[26:19] | ♪ If I cried at your door, it did… ♪ | ♪若我在你门前哭泣 那♪ |
[26:27] | ♪ If I cried at your door, it did… ♪ | ♪若我在你门前哭泣 那♪ |
[26:31] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[26:34] | It was Pablo, my husband. | 之前的事是巴勃罗 我老公 |
[26:37] | He called the cops | 是他报的警 |
[26:38] | when you two came up here, singing your hearts out. | 你们俩搬来之后在这尽情歌唱 |
[26:42] | It got on his nerves. | 让他觉得很烦躁 |
[26:44] | I told him to leave you alone. | 我让他别管你们 |
[26:47] | You were just kids having fun, | 你们只是在找乐子的小孩子 |
[26:49] | but he didn’t get why you did it. | 但是他还是理解不了 |
[26:54] | Our first night here, it was hot as fuck, like today. | 我们来这的第一晚跟今天一样热得要命 |
[26:58] | We grabbed some bottles and came up to the rooftop. | 我们拿了几瓶酒到天台上来 |
[27:01] | Vodka and orange, | 伏特加和橙汁 |
[27:02] | like two brats just getting into the good life. | 就像两个刚过上好日子的小年轻 |
[27:04] | We could see all of Madrid. | 我们可以看到整个马德里 |
[27:08] | And it looked so small. | 这城市看起来那么小 |
[27:12] | We felt so big. | 让自己感觉变得很大 |
[27:14] | So we started belting out that song out of tune, | 于是我们就像两个傻瓜一样 |
[27:16] | like a couple of mutts. | 起劲地唱那首歌 唱得都跑调了 |
[27:18] | ♪ Where were you when I needed you so ♪ | ♪当我如此需要你的时候 你在哪里♪ |
[27:20] | ♪ When? ♪ | ♪当我需要你♪ |
[27:25] | It became a custom. | 它后来变成了一个习惯 |
[27:26] | When we were drunk or euphoric, or both, which was likely, | 要是喝醉了或者心情好 或者两者皆是 |
[27:30] | we would come up here to sing that damn song. | 我们就会上来这里唱那首蠢蠢的歌 |
[27:34] | Until a neighbor called the cops. | 直到有个邻居报警才罢休 |
[27:36] | And it was always the same | 我们每次都会说 |
[27:39] | “Sorry, it won’t happen again. See you next time.” | 对不起 我们以后不这样了 下次再见 |
[27:40] | But now I know that the neighbor was Pablo, | 但现在我知道了 那个邻居就是巴勃罗 |
[27:42] | the husband of the woman who steals T-shirts. | 偷T恤的女人的老公 |
[27:48] | Pablo’s a good guy. | 巴勃罗是个好人 |
[27:50] | He has just… | 他只是 |
[27:52] | forgotten about the important things. | 忘记了一些重要的事情 |
[28:03] | Got any gum? | 有口香糖吗 |
[28:05] | No, I don’t. Do you think… | 我没有 不过你觉得 |
[28:08] | that coming up here drunk and singing that song | 醉醺醺地上来这里唱那首歌 |
[28:11] | was important? | 是很重要的事情吗 |
[28:18] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[28:19] | If you’ll give me back the T-shirt… | 不把T恤还给我吗 |
[28:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Smells fucking great. | 真他妈香 |
[28:40] | If you lose it again, I know which door to knock on. | 如果你再弄丢 我就知道要敲谁家的门了 |
[28:45] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[28:46] | I mean, I won’t lose it again, at least not here. | 我是说 我不会再弄丢了 至少不会丢在这里 |
[28:49] | Today is our last day in the apartment. | 今天是我们在这间公寓的最后一天 |
[28:52] | Tomorrow, I’m studying for my residency in Oviedo, | 明天我就要在奥维耶多开始住院实习了 |
[28:56] | which is the best city to do it, they say. | 他们说在那个城市实习是最好的 |
[28:59] | You’re a doctor? | 你是个医生 |
[29:00] | I’m going to be. | 我以后会是 |
[29:02] | You don’t look like a doctor. | 你看上去不像医生 |
[29:05] | Striptease artist, yeah. | 倒像脱衣舞艺人 |
[29:07] | No way. I forgot how to do it when I was about 13. | 才没有 我13岁之后就没有这个技能了 |
[29:10] | Maybe you’ll get it back, like the T-shirt. | 也许你会失而复得 就像这件T恤一样 |
[29:56] | What? Don’t judge me. Not you. | 干嘛 你有什么资格管我 谁啊你 |
[30:14] | – Shall I help you? – No, thanks. | -要我帮忙吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[30:17] | I’m a bit bored. | 我有点无聊 |
[30:19] | Marcos has gone out, and I’ve packed my bags. | 马科斯出去了 我的行李也收拾好了 |
[30:22] | – I just have to go get them. – Great. | -我拿上它们就可以走了 -太好了 |
[30:28] | Go on, I’ll help you, so we’ll finish up sooner. | 继续吧 我来帮你 这样能快点搞定 |
[30:34] | You know I got a job in Oviedo? | 你知道吗 我在奥维耶多找到了一份工作 |
[30:36] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[30:38] | They called me yesterday. | 他们昨天给我打电话了 |
[30:40] | I’m going to teach ballet at a girls’ school. | 我会在一个女子学校教芭蕾舞 |
[30:43] | That’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[30:45] | But I’m a bit nervous because I’ve never taught anyone before. | 但我有点紧张 因为我从来没有教过别人 |
[30:52] | Do you think I’ll be a good teacher? | 你觉得我会成为一个好老师吗 |
[30:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:58] | Leave it. | 还是我自己来吧 |
[30:59] | I can sort it out better alone, I know where things go. | 我自己更容易分类 我才知道东西放哪里 |
[31:01] | You don’t even live here. | 你都没有住在这里 |
[31:02] | Well, almost? | 基本上算住这里吧 |
[31:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:19] | You’re very cute. | 就是觉得你很可爱 |
[31:25] | Hey, do you mind if we go to your room for a moment? | 我们能去一下你的房间吗 |
[31:29] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[31:35] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[31:40] | I am going to show you a gift for Marcos. | 我要给你看看我准备送马科斯的礼物 |
[31:44] | It’s to celebrate his residency. | 为了祝贺他开始住院实习的 |
[31:47] | I would like to give it to him tonight. | 我准备今晚送给他 |
[31:51] | You’re his best friend. Do you think he’ll like it? | 你是他最好的朋友 你说他会喜欢吗 |
[31:53] | I don’t know even know what it is. | 我都还不知道礼物是什么呢 |
[31:55] | – It’s a map. – I know it’s a map, I get that. | -一张地图 -我当然能看出来是地图 |
[31:59] | It’s a map of the places we promised we would go to, | 这张地图上标的地方都是我们说好要去 |
[32:02] | but we never went. | 却从来没去成的 |
[32:05] | Marcos always says there’s something waiting for us | 马科斯总是说 在这些地方 |
[32:08] | in these places. | 有一些东西等待着我们 |
[32:10] | And if we don’t go find that something, | 如果不去寻找它们 |
[32:13] | we’ll be stopping halfway, sort of half-finished. | 我们就会停留在半路 得不到圆满 |
[32:17] | And it will be lost. “Like tears in rain.” | 它们最后会无迹可寻 就像溶雨中的泪水 |
[32:18] | That’s from Blade Runner. | 那是《银翼杀手》里的台词 |
[32:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:23] | I thought it was a Los Piratas song, Marcos loves them. | 我还以为是海盗乐队的一首歌 马科斯很喜欢他们 |
[32:26] | No, the song is a tribute to the movie. | 不 那首歌是向电影致敬的 |
[32:31] | We start the trip next week. | 我们下周就要开始这次旅行了 |
[32:35] | Now you know what it is, do you think he’ll like it? | 你现在知道这个礼物了 你觉得他会喜欢吗 |
[32:47] | I thought no one is at home. | 我还以为家里没人呢 |
[32:54] | How’s it going? | 怎么啦 |
[32:58] | – Eze’s leaving. – Just for a while. | -埃泽要走了 -只是离开一阵子 |
[33:00] | His parents’ place is fucking wild. Pool, air-conditioning… | 他爸妈家里超夸张的 有游泳池 空调 |
[33:04] | They even have a local girl to do the ironing. | 他们甚至请了个当地的女孩子来熨衣服 |
[33:06] | We could visit him. | 我们可以去看他啊 |
[33:07] | No, he’s really leaving. To London. | 不 他真的要走了 去伦敦 |
[33:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:12] | When? | 什么时候 |
[33:13] | He got a scholarship to study film there. | 他申请到了奖学金 去那里学电影 |
[33:15] | He’s leaving in a week. | 他再过一个星期就走了 |
[33:26] | Good for him. It’s long overdue. | 是好事 挺不容易的 |
[33:34] | Hey, that T-shirt? | 那件T恤 |
[33:36] | I thought you lost it. I loved it. | 我以为你弄丢了呢 我很喜欢它的 |
[33:38] | Right. | 是啊 |
[33:39] | Do you know the neighbor in ground floor C? | 你认识C栋一楼的邻居吗 |
[33:43] | – No. – Yes, she hangs her washing | -不认识 -她会在天台晾衣服 |
[33:44] | on the rooftop. Dark hair, attractive, | 深色头发 长得挺好看的 |
[33:47] | looks like she was a real beauty. | 以前可能是个美女 |
[33:48] | Ahh. I think I know now. | 噢 你这么一说我就想起来了 |
[33:51] | Never spoke to her. She’s just average, isn’t she? | 我从没跟她说过话 她长得不是很普通吗 |
[33:55] | If you run into her on the stairs, she says hello, but… | 如果你在楼梯间遇见她 她会打招呼 |
[33:58] | Her husband scowls at me a bit, but she’s… | 她老公总对我板着个脸 |
[34:02] | kind of normal. Why? | 不过她看起来还算正常 怎么了 |
[34:04] | Just curious. Yeah. | 只是好奇而已 |
[34:10] | I’ll see if I can finish this. | 我试试能不能把行李收完吧 |
[34:12] | Shut the door, go on. | 把门关上 快点 |
[35:05] | Get dolled up tonight, | 今晚打扮得漂亮一点 |
[35:08] | I’m not leaving this place without singing drunk on the roof. | 我一定要在天台醉酒唱歌再走 |
[35:11] | Pablo’s calling the cops again my ass! | 巴勃罗肯定又会报警的 |
[35:14] | Who’s Pablo? | 谁是巴勃罗 |
[35:34] | Go, go, go! | 喝 喝 喝 |
[35:36] | You liked it, eh? | 不错吧 |
[35:41] | You bitch! It’s awful! | 卧槽 太难喝了 |
[35:45] | Abril’s over there! Abril! | 阿夫丽尔在那边呢 阿夫丽尔 |
[35:49] | Cutie! | 宝贝 |
[35:50] | Marcos, no, seriously. | 马科斯 真的 别去了 |
[35:53] | Marta, I’m almost a doctor. I know the effects. | 玛尔塔 我快要当医生了 我心里有数的 |
[35:55] | Let’s mess with some chemistry. | 我们嗑些药吧 |
[35:56] | – It will be great fun. – It’s up to you. | -那会很有趣的 -听你的 |
[35:59] | Eze, come along. | 埃泽 一起来 |
[36:05] | I didn’t tell you, but I’m glad about London. | 我之前没跟你说 但是我很高兴能去伦敦 |
[36:07] | – It’s a fucking great opportunity. – It’s “the” opportunity. | -这是个好机会 -“那个”的机会 |
[36:09] | Don’t let anyone tell you shit. | 别听别人瞎说 |
[36:11] | Like you don’t belong, your stuff’s no good, none of that. | 什么让你滚 办事很糟 那都不是真的 |
[36:14] | – Who’s going to say that? – You. Who else? | -谁会说这些 -你啊 还能是谁 |
[36:17] | Remember what I said two years ago? | 还记住我两年前对你说的吗 |
[36:19] | No, you talk all the time. | 当然 你一直在说 |
[36:20] | That one day, I’d force you | 总有一天 我会逼着你 |
[36:22] | to make all the ideas you cram into that notebook come true. | 让你实现所有在笔记本上瞎写的想法 |
[36:26] | One day. | 哪一天 |
[36:26] | Then stop fucking around. | 别犹豫了 |
[36:28] | That day is staring you in the face. | 时不我待 |
[36:31] | I’m really going to miss you. I mean it. | 我会想你的 我认真的 |
[36:34] | Thanks. Marcos. | 谢谢你 马科斯 |
[36:37] | How are you? Hey, handsome. Come here. | 你好啊 帅哥 快过来 |
[36:41] | I was looking for the fairy godmother of this place. Ring a bell? | 我正在找这里的仙女 你让我想起了她 |
[36:45] | Do you know Eze? | 你认识埃泽吗 |
[36:47] | By sight. | 有些面熟 |
[36:48] | – How are you? – Good. You? | -最近还好吗 -还好 你呢 |
[36:50] | – Fabulous. When are you leaving? – Tomorrow. | -非常棒 你什么时候离开 -明天 |
[36:53] | I want tonight to be an awesome finale. | 我想今晚能有个完美的结局 |
[36:55] | I need fairy magic. | 我需要仙女施个法 |
[36:56] | Careful, honey, your best days are over. | 小心点 亲爱的 你好日子到头了 |
[36:59] | You’re not up to an all-nighter. | 你不适合嗨整夜 |
[37:00] | Eight years deserves a good all-nighter. | 八年了 总得好好嗨一次 |
[37:02] | Plus, we got a silent carriage. We’ll sleep like babies. | 而且我们不会大吵大闹的 我们会像婴儿一样睡过去 |
[37:07] | – You’re leaving, too? – Yes, looks like it. | -你也要离开吗 -是啊 应该吧 |
[37:09] | My friend’s going to be a legendary director-screenwriter. | 我的朋友会成为传说级的编导 |
[37:12] | Remember this face, and give him wings tonight. | 记住这张脸 今晚就让他嗨一把 |
[37:16] | Oh, what a cutie, please… | 好可爱啊 天呢 |
[37:18] | Do you think I could be a good actress? | 你觉得我会成为一个好演员吗 |
[37:20] | With my job, I’ve got to give it loads of theater. | 就算有工作在身 我还是试了很多家剧院 |
[37:24] | And people say I’m terrific. | 但他们都说我很烂 |
[37:27] | I don’t know, I would have to see you. | 我也不知道 但我要是看见你肯定不会那么说 |
[37:31] | All right, Marquitos. | 好吧 马奎托斯 |
[37:33] | What’s your wish from the fairy? | 你们想从仙女这要点什么 |
[37:36] | – I can choose? – Of course. | -我可以选吗 -当然 |
[37:43] | They’re kind of bitter, but they’re worth it. | 这个有点苦 但很值 |
[37:48] | Marta. | 玛尔塔 |
[37:50] | Not me. | 我不要 |
[37:51] | You’ll end up drunk and won’t remember anything. | 反正你还是会酩酊大醉 什么都不记得 |
[37:53] | Like the first time we did it? | 就像我们第一次那样 |
[37:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[37:57] | We fucked our brains out, he took ages to come, | 我们干到忘乎所以 他干了好久才射 |
[37:59] | and I did the world’s greatest blowjob. | 然后我吹了这个世界上最棒的箫 |
[38:02] | Eze? | 埃泽 |
[38:03] | A bit less for me, or I’ll spin and puke. | 我少吃点 否则我会又晕又吐的 |
[38:06] | – Then just a quarter. – Go. | -就几盎司 -来吧 |
[38:13] | And now? | 然后呢 |
[38:15] | Now shut your eyes, relax, | 现在闭上你的眼睛 放松 |
[38:19] | and ask the fairy godmother to make your dreams come true. | 让“仙女”实现你的梦想 |
[38:25] | So far, I just need to piss. | 到现在为止我只想去尿尿 |
[38:28] | Me, too. Come on. | 我也是 走吧 |
[38:34] | I’ve never seen it. What? | -我还没有看过它 -什么 |
[38:37] | We’ve been living together for eight years and I’ve never seen it. | 我们在一起生活了八年了 可是我还没有见过它 |
[38:40] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[38:41] | Stop. Now I can’t piss. | 别说了 我尿不出来了 |
[38:44] | I think it’s big. | 我觉得它很大 |
[38:46] | Stop it, really. | 别说了 说真的 |
[38:48] | Eze, it’s only a dick. | 埃泽 一根鸡巴而已 |
[38:53] | You know that Marilyn said that, for her, | 你知道吗 玛丽莲说过 |
[38:55] | making love is just like shaking hands? | 对她来说 做爱就像握手一样 |
[38:58] | She didn’t sweat it. | 轻而易举 从不担心 |
[39:00] | I think it should always be like that. | 我认为就应该像那样 |
[39:05] | – I’ll wait for you outside. – No, wait. I’ll be quick. | -我在外面等你 -不 等着 我很快的 |
[39:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:24] | I brought you this. | 我带了这给你 |
[39:33] | I had forgotten. | 我都忘了 |
[39:37] | I know. It’s a promise. | 我知道 但这是个约定 |
[39:41] | We said that the last day we’ll live together, | 我们说过最后一天我们会住在一起 |
[39:42] | we would take the same photo as the first. | 我们会拍和第一次一样的照片 |
[39:45] | One for you and one for me. | 一个给你一个给我 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:50] | We also said we would take a trip on Route 66, | 我们还说要沿着66号公路旅行 |
[39:53] | just like those women did, | 就像那些女人做过的那样 |
[39:56] | and stop at a roadside diner with one of those waitresses | 然后停在路边的餐馆 |
[39:59] | who were constantly pouring black coffee, | 一个女服务生会一直倒黑咖啡 |
[40:01] | and find out if you paid for one, | 一边还好奇你是否会买上一杯 |
[40:03] | then they would keep filling it up. We were never sure. | 然后她们会倒到溢出来 不过我们永远都不会知道 |
[40:08] | And we never did it. | 我们也不会那样做 |
[40:12] | Promises suck. They remind you of what you’re not. | 去他妈的约定 那只会让你想起你没做的 |
[40:17] | Come on. | 别啊 |
[40:18] | We owe it to Thelma & Louise | 我们应该感谢《末路狂花》 |
[40:20] | and the first movie we saw together. | 还是我们一起看的第一场电影 |
[40:39] | Which one are you keeping? | 你要哪一个 |
[40:42] | The photo from the first day. | 第一次拍的吧 |
[41:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:02] | It was just a handshake for my friend. | 对我的朋友来说那就是握一次手 |
[41:07] | – Listen. – Mm-hm? | -听着 -嗯? |
[41:13] | If you don’t want to come to Oviedo and stay here instead, | 要是你不想去奥维耶多 而是呆在这里 |
[41:16] | I would understand. | 我会理解的 |
[41:19] | Why wouldn’t I want to go with you? | 为什么我不想跟你一起去 |
[41:22] | Look at you, so ugly, so rancid… | 看看你 那么丑 那么讨厌 |
[41:25] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[41:27] | I know you’ve got your dance stuff here. | 我知道你在这里已经找到了跳舞的工作 |
[41:29] | You can do things that are worthwhile. | 你可以做很多有价值的事 |
[41:32] | Eze told me they’re reopening | 埃泽 告诉我他们在格兰大道 |
[41:33] | those swank theaters on Gran Vía | 重开那些大剧场 |
[41:35] | for musicals. | 然后演音乐剧 |
[41:37] | In Oviedo, you’ll only be a teacher. | 在奥维耶多 你将只能当一个老师 |
[41:40] | – Maybe that’s fine for me. – Don’t talk crap. | -或许那对我才好 -别说傻话 |
[41:43] | Talent isn’t for teaching, it’s for other stuff. | 你的天赋不是为了教学 而是为了其他的事业 |
[41:48] | I would like the talent of knowing that what you mean | 我要是有能知道你想法的天赋的话 |
[41:53] | is that things will get simpler. | 事情会变得更简单 |
[42:04] | More genuine. | 也更真诚 |
[42:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:10] | But if you want to stay, I understand. | 但是要是你想要留下 我理解 |
[42:14] | – You deserve someone good. – And you’re not? | -你值得拥有一个好人 -你不是吗 |
[42:18] | You think I’m a good person? | 你认为我是一个好人吗 |
[42:27] | It will all be fine, really. | 都会好起来的 真的 |
[42:42] | by Pecker playing | 歌手 佩克 |
[42:44] | ♪ I’m not made for you ♪ | ♪我们并不登对♪ |
[42:51] | ♪ You’re not made for me ♪ | ♪我们并不般配♪ |
[43:03] | ♪ You’re always in some kind of cloud ♪ | ♪你在云端♪ |
[43:06] | ♪ Really ♪ | ♪望而不即♪ |
[43:08] | ♪ I don’t know what you think When you see me ♪ | ♪我们四目相对 却无法彼此看透♪ |
[43:12] | ♪ Flying over some part of your intimacy ♪ | ♪飞越鸿沟 不再若即若离♪ |
[43:17] | ♪ I’m not your narcotics ♪ | ♪我可不是你的麻醉剂♪ |
[43:21] | ♪ And I’m going to your desert to ponder ♪ | ♪我将去你的荒漠思忖♪ |
[43:25] | ♪ You’ll tell me I need you ♪ | ♪你说着多么需要我♪ |
[43:28] | ♪ And you’ll almost convince me ♪ | ♪而我就快要相信了♪ |
[43:34] | ♪ I’m not made for you ♪ | ♪我们并不登对♪ |
[43:41] | ♪ You’re not made for me ♪ | ♪我们并不般配♪ |
[43:53] | But you had the tip, right? | 但你有小窍门 对吗 |
[43:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[43:56] | – Did you like her? – Not at all. | -你喜欢她吗 -不 不 |
[43:58] | Abril fell hard for you, and you for her, a little. | 阿夫丽尔对你很有感觉 你对她也有一点 |
[44:01] | – I missed it, I didn’t notice. – It’s okay. | -我不知道 我没注意 -没关系的 |
[44:05] | – Go to your fucking house. -Water! | -倒你自个儿屋里去 -泼什么水啊 |
[44:07] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的 |
[44:09] | Hey! Which apartment was it? | 嘿 是哪一个房间 |
[44:11] | – 3A. – Come up. You bitch! | -3A -来啊 傻逼 |
[44:13] | – ♪ Let it rain, let it rain… ♪ Come up, smart ass! | -♪下雨吧 下雨吧♪ -再来 蠢驴 |
[44:15] | No, stop it, shut up. | 别 别 住嘴吧 |
[44:17] | Run! | 快跑 |
[44:18] | Gosh. Oh, man. | 天呢 噢 累死了 |
[44:21] | Hey, don’t go to sleep now, okay? | 嘿 现在别去睡 好吗 |
[44:23] | Come on. I’m falling! | 算了吧 我快死了 |
[44:26] | – I can’t feel my feet. – Pablo! | -我已经感受不到我的脚了 -巴勃罗 |
[44:31] | – Pablo. – Fuck. | -巴勃罗 -操 |
[44:33] | – Let’s go, come on. – We won’t make any noise, Pablo. | -来啊 快来 -我们不会闹太大动静的 巴勃罗 |
[44:41] | …to all the posters on the walls of this dump | 敬这个破屋子墙上的所有海报 |
[44:45] | and its wonderful rent control. | 和这么棒的租金管制 |
[44:47] | Wonderful. | 真好 |
[44:48] | – Cheers! – Cheers! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[44:52] | And also, to our wonderful no-future professions. | 还有 致我们非常没有未来的职业 |
[44:56] | – All right. – Yes, please. | -好吧 -是的 来 |
[44:58] | They deserve a toast. Absolutely! | 这当然值得干杯 |
[44:59] | – No. – Yes. | -不不不 -怎么了 |
[45:02] | Yours, not mine. | 我的未来才不黯淡 |
[45:04] | What a bummer, Dr. House is speaking. | 好不爽啊 豪斯医生发言了 |
[45:06] | No, your hippies feeding off your own dreams. It’s fine. | 你们这群堕落的人类没有梦想了 我可不是 |
[45:10] | – Fuck off, Marcos. – Hold on. | -去你的吧 马科斯 -没关系的 |
[45:12] | A toast to him. | 敬他一杯 |
[45:13] | Let’s give a toast, Marcos, | 来敬一杯 马科斯 |
[45:15] | to that red bandanna you put on your doorknob, | 敬那个你放在门把手上的手帕 |
[45:18] | so we’ll know that you’re fucking Marta. | 好让我们知道你在操玛尔塔 |
[45:20] | Like you were 15 years old. | 搞得跟个15岁小孩似的 |
[45:22] | – You like it? – Do you know why I do it? | -是什么癖好吗 -你知道我为什么这样做吗 |
[45:23] | – Why? – It reminds me of your hair, Celeste. | -为什么 -那让我想起你的头发 西莱斯特 |
[45:26] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[45:29] | – And just in case. – Just in case of what? | -也是为了以防万一 -万一什么 |
[45:30] | – Just in case we’re fucking. – So what? | -万一我们在做爱呢 -那又怎样 |
[45:33] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[45:34] | Let’s also give a toast to | 让我们也敬 |
[45:36] | that horrible, ugly, dreadful song | 那首恶心的难听的歌 |
[45:39] | that Eze puts on way up high, | 埃泽总是把它放得很大声 |
[45:41] | so we won’t know what he’s up to. | 不让我们知道他在忙什么 |
[45:44] | Please, stop. | 好了 别说了 |
[45:46] | Wanker! | 撸管呢吧 |
[45:47] | I never did that. Really, never in my life, ever. | 我没那样做过 从来没有 |
[45:50] | You should. I do. | 你应该做的 我就做过 |
[45:53] | – You do it? – What? Of course. That. | -你做过吗 -什么 当然了 做那个 |
[45:55] | That? | 哪个 |
[45:56] | Who would you take to a desert island? | 你会带谁去无人岛 |
[45:58] | Really? While I’m asleep? | 真的吗 当我睡着的时候吗 |
[46:01] | I masturbate while you’re asleep. | 当你睡着的时候我会自慰 |
[46:03] | You masturbate while I’m asleep? Why don’t you wake me up? | 你在我睡着的时候自慰 为什么不叫醒我 |
[46:06] | – I don’t know, if you want… – You should wake me up, | -我不知道你想不想 -你应该叫醒我的 |
[46:09] | – Hey! – so I can help you… | -嘿 -那样我就能帮你 |
[46:11] | Who would you take to a desert island? | 你会带谁去无人岛 |
[46:13] | – What? – What? | -啥 -什么 |
[46:15] | It’s a game, it’s easy. Perfect for nights like this. | 这是个游戏 很简单 今晚就该玩这个 |
[46:18] | – Not me. I’m sleepy. – Eze, Eze. | -对我来说不是 我快睡着了 -埃泽 埃泽 |
[46:20] | – Eze, Eze, Eze. – No, seriously. | -埃泽 埃泽 埃泽 -不 我是认真的 |
[46:22] | For a bit. | 就这么一玩 |
[46:23] | Come on, Eze, don’t be a pain. | 算了吧 埃泽 别费力气了 |
[46:24] | Come on, it will take a second. | 别啊 玩一会儿就好 |
[46:27] | Imagine there’s a nuclear blast and everything’s fucked up, | 想象一下出现一次核爆炸然后什么都没了 |
[46:30] | but there’s a desert island | 但是有一个无人岛 |
[46:33] | you can go to with two companions. | 你可以和两个人一起去 |
[46:35] | From the people here, choose two and say why. | 从这里的人里面选 选两个并说为什么 |
[46:38] | Be honest, or it’s no good. | 要诚实 不然就没意思了 |
[46:39] | Okay. You start, smart-ass. | 好吧 从你开始 机灵鬼 |
[46:41] | – Me? – Uh-huh. | -我吗 -是啊 |
[46:42] | I wouldn’t go to a desert island. | 我不会去无人岛 |
[46:44] | I would rather die in the blast | 我想在核爆炸中死去 |
[46:46] | and go down in film history as a legend. | 作为一个传奇在电影史中流传下去 |
[46:48] | Hey, legend, maybe it’s me. | 嘿 传奇小姐 你说的是我吧 |
[46:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[46:54] | If everything’s fucked up, | 要是一切都毁灭了 |
[46:56] | then you and your movies will also be fucked up. | 那你和你的电影也应该毁灭了吧 |
[47:00] | It really hurts you to see people happy. | 你就这么不想看到别人高兴吗 |
[47:03] | One thing you forgot, you have to accept who you are. | 你忘了一件事 每个人都要接受自己的本来面目 |
[47:06] | You’re a doctor, and I’m a legend. | 你是个医生 而我就是个传奇 |
[47:09] | – Take that! – Boom! | -无话可说了吧 -傻了吧 |
[47:10] | In your face! | 直接打脸 |
[47:12] | I accept it. I accept it. | 我接受 我接受 |
[47:15] | Come on, I’ll start. | 行了 来吧 从我开始 |
[47:18] | I would take… | 我会带 |
[47:22] | Celeste. | 西莱斯特 |
[47:24] | And Marcos. | 还有马科斯 |
[47:26] | Marcos for physical needs, | 带马科斯是为了解决生理需求 |
[47:29] | and Celeste, | 而西莱斯特 |
[47:30] | because I’ll need support | 是因为当马科斯像个混蛋似的时候 |
[47:31] | when this guy acts like an asshole. | 我得找个人安慰我或者帮我还手 |
[47:34] | Very nice, beautiful. My turn. | 行行 真好 到我了 |
[47:37] | I would take Marta, | 我会带玛尔塔 |
[47:41] | for physical needs and not much more. | 只是为了解决生理需求 |
[47:43] | And Eze, | 还有埃泽 |
[47:44] | to give him shit when she acts like an asshole. | 跟他吐槽玛尔塔发混的时候有多混蛋 |
[47:47] | You’re the asshole! | 你才是那个混蛋 |
[47:48] | It’s a line I heard, it’s not mine. | 这话谁说的来着 反正不是我 |
[47:51] | Sure. | 是嘛 |
[47:51] | Eze to go. | 还剩埃泽了 |
[47:53] | I think I would take Marcos, and… | 我觉得我会带马科斯 还有 |
[47:58] | – I don’t know. – You do. | -我不知道了 -你当然知道 |
[48:00] | All right, then, Celeste. | 好吧 那就西莱斯特 |
[48:03] | I think now it would be weird sharing with strangers, | 我觉得跟不太熟的人住在一起也有点奇怪吧 |
[48:06] | although Marcos is allergic to cleaning the bathroom. | 不过马科斯从来都不打扫厕所 |
[48:09] | Lying is so ugly! So ugly! | 说谎可不好 坏坏 |
[48:12] | It’s no lie, man. | 他没谎 兄弟 |
[48:13] | You never clean up, | 你从来都不打扫 |
[48:14] | you just move shit around. | 你只是把东西搬来搬去而已 |
[48:16] | Which is the same thing, kind of. | 这不是就跟打扫差不多嘛 |
[48:21] | And Celeste? | 西莱斯特呢 |
[48:22] | She puts the feminist porn at full blast | 她总把搞蕾丝的片子声音开到最大 |
[48:24] | in the early hours and thinks we don’t hear her. | 一大早的还以为我们听不到 |
[48:26] | “We are liberated women!” | 我们是自由的新女性 |
[48:28] | Shut up, stop! No! | 没有 闭嘴 |
[48:30] | – You got to tell the truth. – What truth? | -你得说真话啊 -什么真话 |
[48:32] | You chose me to have gorgeous kids, | 你选了我是因为想跟我生漂亮的小孩 |
[48:35] | and repopulate the Earth from that island. | 这样我们就可以在荒岛上重新孕育人类 |
[48:37] | No kids for me. | 我才不想生小孩 |
[48:39] | They ruin fun, they ruin everything. | 有了小孩你就不会快乐了 一切都毁了 |
[48:41] | I would rather be alone with my movies, chilled out, seriously. | 我情愿一个人看看电影 放松 真的 |
[48:45] | Eze, seriously. | 埃泽 说真的 |
[48:47] | Stop the sad, tormented artist thing, | 把你那悲情的艺术家做派收收 |
[48:50] | it doesn’t cut it. | 没什么用的 |
[48:52] | Seriously, you’re too good. | 真的 你已经够好了 |
[48:53] | It depends on your point of view. | 这就看你怎么看了 |
[48:56] | – Seriously. – Yeah? | -真的 -是吗 |
[48:58] | How about this point of view? | 那你觉得我刚刚说的怎么样 |
[49:00] | What? | 什么 |
[49:03] | Shit. I forgot how it went. | 该死 我忘了怎么说来着 |
[49:06] | How what went? | 是什么啦 |
[49:08] | How did it go? | 怎么说来着 |
[49:11] | Right, I remember! | 喔对了 想起来了 |
[49:16] | “With no one around, who can take off my shells, | 当我独自一人时 谁可以脱下我的外壳 |
[49:21] | this armor I carry suffocates me with pain.” | 我被痛苦的甲胄扼住咽喉 |
[49:26] | – What are you laughing at? – What a shitty point of view! | -你们在笑什么 -这是什么鬼看法 |
[49:29] | That’s so corny! | 太俗了吧 |
[49:30] | No, it’s not, it’s beautiful. | 没有啊 谁说的 很美啊 |
[49:32] | It’s a bit airy-fairy. | 你不觉得有点做作吗 |
[49:34] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么啊 |
[49:35] | Marta, | 玛尔塔 |
[49:35] | you can’t put “shell” and “suffocate” in one sentence. | 不能把外壳和扼住两个词放在一个句子里啊 |
[49:39] | Marcos, enough! | 马科斯 你够了 |
[49:40] | It’s not corny, seriously. It’s not, really. | 这一点都不俗气啊 真的 一点都不 |
[49:44] | “armor” right? | 甲胄吗 那是什么东西 |
[49:45] | – It makes no sense. – Enough. | -这说不通啊 -够了你 |
[49:47] | Where did you read that? | 你在哪里读到这句话的 |
[49:51] | Where did you read it? | 你在哪看的 |
[49:54] | Tell me! | 说 |
[49:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[49:59] | Eze, I’m sorry. | 埃泽 对不起 |
[50:03] | I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[50:05] | I accidentally found the script | 我今天早上找笔的时候 |
[50:06] | while I was looking for a pen this morning. | 不小心发现了你写的剧本 |
[50:07] | Bullshit. It was in my room. | 放屁 这剧本在我的房间 |
[50:09] | Sure, but I did need a pen. | 对啊 但我真的是去找笔的 |
[50:12] | The script was on the table, and I picked it up by chance. | 那剧本就在桌上 我随手就拿起来看了 |
[50:14] | It has been a while since you wrote anything. | 你已经好久没有写点东西了 |
[50:17] | I was excited that you had. | 我很高兴你终于写了 |
[50:19] | You should’ve left it there. | 你不应该碰的 |
[50:20] | You have no right to read private stuff, | 你没有资格去看我私人的东西 |
[50:22] | much less to laugh at me! | 更不能拿出来嘲笑我 |
[50:24] | I wasn’t. We were just kidding! | 我没有嘲笑你 我们都是开玩笑的 |
[50:26] | Sure! That’s why you called it corny. | 是吗 所以你们就能说它俗气是吧 |
[50:29] | We didn’t know it was yours. | 我们不知道这是你写的 |
[50:31] | So you told the truth. | 就因为这样你们说的才是实话 |
[50:33] | Eze, it’s not like that. | 埃泽 不是这样的 |
[50:34] | I think it’s a beautiful script. | 我觉得这是个很美的剧本 |
[50:35] | Forget it, Marta. | 行了 玛尔塔别说了 |
[50:36] | No, seriously. | 不 我是认真的 |
[50:37] | I didn’t want to tell you because I knew how you would react. | 没跟你说我看过了就是因为我知道你会这样 |
[50:40] | Fuck, stories are written to be read. | 我去 故事写了就是给别人读的啊 |
[50:44] | You don’t have to be ashamed of anything. | 你没必要觉得丢脸啊 |
[50:46] | It’s good. | 你写的很好啊 |
[50:47] | Did you read all of it? | 你看了全部吗 |
[50:53] | Marta, look at me. | 玛尔塔 你看着我 |
[50:56] | Did you or not? | 你看了全部没有 |
[50:57] | All of it, it’s okay. | 行了 她看了全部也没关系吧 |
[50:59] | Are you seriously asking me? | 你真的要问我这个吗 |
[51:00] | You fucking suck! | 你就是个混蛋 |
[51:02] | No,no,no, you have to be really selfish | 不 不 你要自私到什么地步 |
[51:04] | to go into someone else’s room, – Hey, Eze. | -才会走进别人的房间 -哎 埃泽 |
[51:06] | Read a script that’s private… That’s so fucking shitty! | 去看人家隐私的剧本 你真他妈是个烂货 |
[51:09] | Stop insulting me now! | 别再骂我了 |
[51:13] | It’s not my fault you’re so alone and bitter! | 你这么孤僻和刻薄又不是我的错 |
[51:21] | “So alone”? | 孤僻是吗 |
[51:23] | – Great. – I didn’t mean it. | -真有意思 -我不是这个意思 |
[51:25] | What did you mean? | 那你什么意思 |
[51:26] | Nothing, I didn’t mean anything. | 没什么 我没什么意思 |
[51:27] | Shall we play something else? | 我们玩点别的游戏吧 |
[51:29] | Yes, let’s play something else because this is stupid. | 是啊 这游戏太蠢了 我们玩点别的 |
[51:37] | Listen, Marta. | 听我说 玛尔塔 |
[51:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:40] | I think it was the crap | 我觉得可能是马科斯 |
[51:41] | Marcos gave me before. | 前面给我吃的东西的问题 |
[51:43] | – I’m not used to it. – Whatever. | -我还不习惯 -随便吧 |
[51:48] | But now we’re on it, | 但是既然我们都这样了 |
[51:50] | let’s not change the game. | 我们就别换游戏了吧 |
[51:54] | We can mix it up a little. | 我们可以再复杂一下 |
[51:58] | Let’s say the nuclear blast has reached the island, | 假设核弹已经威胁到了我们的岛 |
[52:01] | and near the island is another smaller island. | 而在我们的岛旁边还有一个更小的岛 |
[52:04] | It’s tiny, only enough for two people. | 它小到只容得下两个人 |
[52:09] | You have to choose one. | 你只能选一个人 |
[52:11] | Who would you take? | 你会带谁 |
[52:14] | – That change is dangerous. – No way! | -这么玩很危险啊 -不会啊 |
[52:17] | Besides, you started the game. | 再说 是你先开的头 |
[52:19] | Eze, you’re drunk. | 埃泽 你喝醉了 |
[52:20] | Like all of us. | 大家都一样 |
[52:22] | Go on, you begin, smart guy. | 开始吧 你先来 小聪明 |
[52:24] | Those aren’t the rules. | 规则不是这样的 |
[52:25] | Fuck the rules. | 别他妈管规则了 |
[52:26] | You can’t do that. That’s what rules are for. | 你不能这么做啊 不然还要规则干嘛 |
[52:29] | They’re for breaking. | 规则就是用来打破的 |
[52:31] | I don’t give a shit about them. | 我他妈一点都不在乎 |
[52:33] | Marcos, you begin. | 马科斯 你开始 |
[52:35] | Eze, you’re drunk. | 埃泽 你喝醉了 |
[52:36] | What a pain in the ass! Yeah, I’m wasted. | 你真烦啊 是 我是醉了 |
[52:40] | And drunk people tell the truth, right? | 但酒后吐真言不是吗 |
[52:42] | – What the fuck is wrong with you? – Nothing. | -你他妈到底怎么回事 -没事啊 |
[52:44] | There’s nothing wrong with you? No, I’m fine. | -你真没事吗 -对啊 我很好 |
[52:46] | Right. | 才怪吧 |
[52:48] | Marcos, a while ago, you said you would take us two. | 马科斯 之前你说要带我们两个 |
[52:52] | But now you can only choose one. Who would it be? | 但你现在只能选一个 你选谁 |
[52:56] | Nobody. | 谁也不带 |
[52:56] | Let’s go up to the rooftop for a nightcap. | 行了 我们去屋顶上继续喝吧 |
[52:59] | I’m not leaving this place without singing on the rooftop. | 我离开这里之前一定要去屋顶上唱歌 |
[53:01] | Forget the fucking rooftop and answer. | 别管那该死的屋顶了回答我 |
[53:03] | Answer him, and we’ll forget this. | 回答他吧 然后就能翻篇了 |
[53:05] | Move your ass. | 都给我去屋顶 |
[53:06] | Answer him, please. | 回答他 求你了 |
[53:08] | Who cares? It’s obvious. | 管他呢 答案不明显吗 |
[53:09] | No, I won’t choose anyone. Move it! | 不 我谁都不会选 都动起来 |
[53:11] | Answer him, | 回答他啊 |
[53:12] | so we can stop this shitty fucking game. | 这样我们可以不要再玩这该死的游戏了 |
[53:14] | Will you shut the fuck up and let him say what he thinks? | 你能不能他妈闭嘴让他说他想说的话 |
[53:18] | Eze, what are you doing? | 埃泽 你在干什么啊 |
[53:21] | What, you going to cry now? | 怎么 你现在要哭了吗 |
[53:24] | Go to Marcos’ room, as usual. | 去马科斯的房间吧 跟平时一样 |
[53:26] | – What’s up with you? – What the fuck are you doing? | -你这么回事啊 -你他妈在干什么啊 |
[53:29] | I’m fucking sick of this girl! | 我他妈受够这女人了 |
[53:31] | I can’t stand her anymore! | 我再也受不了了 |
[53:32] | Yeah, she can go the fuck home! | 没错 她可以滚回家了 |
[53:34] | What the fuck is up with you? | 你他妈怎么回事啊 |
[53:35] | She’s a brat. | 她就是个毛没长齐的小孩 |
[53:36] | Marta. | 玛尔塔 |
[53:37] | No, no. She’s always causing trouble. | 不 不 她就只会捣乱 |
[53:40] | Eze, you’re out of line. | 埃泽 你太过分了 |
[53:41] | Yes, go to your boyfriend’s room. | 没错 去你男朋友的房间吧 |
[53:42] | Eze, you’re out of line! | 埃泽 你太过分了 |
[53:43] | You want me out of here? | 你想让我出去吗 |
[53:44] | Will you calm down? | 你能冷静点吗 |
[53:45] | No, I’m sick of this selfish brat! | 不 我受够了这个自私的小姑娘 |
[53:47] | – Are you an idiot or what? – I’m fucking sick of her! | -你是傻还是怎么 -我他妈受够她了 |
[53:49] | Eze, stop it! | 埃泽 别说了 |
[53:50] | – Will you shut up? – She can fuck off home! | -你可以闭嘴了吗 -她可以滚回家了 |
[53:52] | What’s wrong? You can’t live without us? | 怎么了 没我们你活不下去吗 |
[53:57] | I swear that I tried every fucking day with you! | 我发誓我他妈每天都努力跟你相处 |
[54:03] | Every day! | 每 天 |
[54:04] | But you won’t let me. | 但你都不让我对你好 |
[54:10] | And you? | 你呢 |
[54:13] | Nothing to say, right? | 没有要说的是吧 |
[54:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[54:16] | Sure, | 当然了 |
[54:17] | because Marta’s always there, right? | 玛尔塔永远都不会离开你是吧 |
[54:20] | Fuck, Marta… | 该死 玛尔塔 |
[54:21] | “Fuck, Marta” what? | 该死 玛尔塔 什么啊 |
[54:25] | That’s all you fucking have to say? | 这就是你他妈想说的吗 |
[54:32] | Fuck you both. | 你们两个都去死吧 |
[54:36] | – Marta. – Don’t touch me! | -玛尔塔 -别碰我 |
[54:46] | What the fuck is going on here? | 现在到底发生了什么 |
[54:49] | Nothing’s going on, right, Marcos? | 什么都没发生 是吧 马科斯 |
[54:52] | No, nothing’s going on. | 是的 什么也没发生 |
[54:56] | I’m going to put on some music. | 我去放点音乐 |
[54:58] | Maybe it will lighten the mood. Feel like that? | 也许可以缓解一下气氛 你觉得呢 |
[55:02] | – Very much so. – Yes, I bet you do. | -很好 -我就知道你觉得很好 |
[55:13] | I cannot stand that song. | 我不想听那歌 |
[55:17] | Take off the fucking song. It’s not the time! | 别放这该死的歌 现在不是时候 |
[55:20] | Eze, please. Turn it off. | 埃泽 求你了 别放了 |
[55:47] | What am I doing? What am I doing? What am… | 我在干什么 我在干什么 我在 |
[55:56] | Eze, please stop it. | 埃泽 别放了 求你了 |
[55:58] | Eze, stop it and take off that fucking song. | 埃泽 别放这该死的歌了 |
[56:02] | Eze, take off that fucking song, please! | 埃泽 别他妈放这歌了 求你了 |
[56:06] | Fucking hell! | 他妈该死的 |
[56:12] | I’m telling you to take off that fucking song! | 我跟你说别放这该死的歌了 |
[56:20] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你就是个王八蛋 |
[56:23] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[56:26] | Guys, I don’t know if it’s the booze or what, but… | 行了 我不知道是你们喝醉了还是怎么 |
[56:28] | – I don’t get it at all. – It’s fine. | -但我真的不懂你们怎么了 -没事 |
[56:31] | – Fine? – It’s all good. | -没事是吗 -都很好 |
[56:33] | You wish, Eze! You wish! | 才怪呢 埃泽 才怪 |
[56:36] | It’s fine? | 一切都很好是吗 |
[56:37] | A moment ago, we were just chilling out, | 几分钟前 大家都还好好的 |
[56:40] | and now you two got like this over a stupid game? | 现在你们就因为个蠢游戏闹成这样吗 |
[56:42] | Stop drinking now, or you’ll fuck it up. | 别再喝了 不然你会把一切都搞砸的 |
[56:44] | Fuck up what, Marcos? | 把什么搞砸 马科斯 |
[56:45] | What? | 什么东西 |
[56:48] | Let’s do this. | 行了我们这样 |
[56:49] | Let’s tidy up, go to bed, | 我们把东西都理一理 就去睡觉 |
[56:52] | and stop acting like brats, | 别像小孩子一样 |
[56:54] | which is all we’re doing! | 现在所有人都做这一件事 |
[56:55] | No, we’re going to keep playing. | 不 我们还得接着玩 |
[56:57] | – No, that’s enough games. – It’s the last one. | -不 游戏结束了 -最后一个 |
[56:59] | This is dumb. | 实在是太蠢了 |
[57:00] | Stop telling me what to do! | 别再跟我说做这个做那个 |
[57:03] | I’m sick of everyone telling me the way things are! | 我受够了所有人都来告诉我我该做什么 |
[57:05] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[57:08] | You’re my friends, right? | 你们是我的朋友对吧 |
[57:12] | Then let’s play the oldest game in history, | 那我们就来玩个最古老的游戏 |
[57:15] | the fucking truth. | 说真心话 |
[57:16] | Eze, we’re wasted, | 埃泽 我们都喝醉了 |
[57:18] | and we’ll end up saying things that we might regret later. | 我们只会说一些会让我们后悔的话 |
[57:21] | Why? We’re friends. | 为什么 我们是朋友啊 |
[57:29] | Eze, please, stop it. | 埃泽 求你了 别玩了 |
[57:31] | – Please. – No. | -求你了 -不 |
[57:35] | I’ll frame the question. | 我来问问题 |
[57:39] | We have to tell the truth. | 我们得说真话 |
[57:41] | Nothing but the truth. | 只能说真话 |
[57:46] | I’ll start, I’ll make it easy. | 从我开始 很简单 |
[57:48] | What have you never dared to say? | 什么是你从来都不敢说的 |
[57:54] | I told you I would make it easy for you. | 我说了很简单的 |
[58:07] | Nights with you have been the best and worst I’ve ever had. | 跟你共度的夜晚是尖刀也是蜜酒 |
[58:14] | It was where I’ve felt most alive, | 给我最痛的伤 |
[58:16] | like the worst prick in history. | 才能感觉最鲜活的生命 |
[58:25] | Now you really know me. | 现在你真正了解我了 |
[58:30] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[58:33] | I didn’t know you could be such a bastard. | 我不知道你竟然这么混蛋 |
[58:49] | You two… | 你们两个 |
[58:53] | Both of you are bastards. | 你们两个都是混蛋 |
[59:01] | Celeste, don’t go. | 西莱斯特 别走 |
[59:02] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[59:05] | Celeste, don’t go, please. | 西莱斯特 别走 求你了 |
[59:07] | You don’t want me to go? | 你不想让我走吗 |
[59:09] | Hold on, I get it. You’re going to apologize to me. | 等一下 我知道了 你要向我道歉 |
[59:14] | No? | 不是吗 |
[59:16] | Ah, you don’t want me to go | 啊 你不想让我走 |
[59:17] | because you’re scared I’ll run into Marta. | 是因为你害怕我会遇到玛尔塔 |
[59:21] | Celeste, I’m sorry, okay? | 西莱斯特 对不起 行吗 |
[59:23] | You’re sorry? | 你感到抱歉吗 |
[59:24] | Yes, this has nothing to do with you. | 是的 这与你无关 |
[59:26] | It’s between Eze and me. | 这是我和埃泽之间的事 |
[59:27] | It has nothing to do with me? | 与我无关吗 |
[59:29] | No, it’s between Eze and me. | 对 这是我和埃泽之间的事 |
[59:31] | You’re the only person I told how I felt about him. | 我只跟你一个人说过我对他的感觉 |
[59:34] | The only one! | 就你一个 |
[59:35] | But that has nothing to do with me, right? | 然后就和我没什么关系了 是吧 |
[59:38] | Fine, if it doesn’t, | 行 如果跟我没关系 |
[59:41] | I’ll get my stuff and take off. | 我会收拾东西走人的 |
[59:42] | So you can enjoy your fucking desert island. | 那样你他妈就可以享受你的荒岛了 |
[59:45] | That’s what fucks you off, that he prefers me. | 你是气这个吗 他更喜欢我 |
[59:47] | Guys, that’s enough, okay? | 你们俩 别吵了 行吗 |
[59:49] | – You shut up! – You shut up! | -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[59:59] | Fucking great. | 真他妈好极了 |
[1:00:07] | What the fuck. I’m staying. | 搞什么屌东西 我不走 |
[1:00:10] | Sure. This is my house, and I’m staying. | 这是我家 我当然留下 |
[1:00:13] | Plus, it’s my turn, and I want to play. | 再说了 该我了 我想玩 |
[1:00:18] | I don’t want to go on. | 我不想继续了 |
[1:00:20] | It’s my turn, and we’re playing. | 轮到我了 我们继续玩 |
[1:00:23] | Eze said we had to be honest, right? | 埃泽说我们必须要诚实 对吗 |
[1:00:26] | Honest. Right. | 说实话 行 |
[1:00:30] | My question is for you, Marcos. | 我的问题你来回答 马科斯 |
[1:00:33] | Aren’t you tired of being a fucking liar? | 你他妈是不是厌倦了说谎 |
[1:00:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:00:43] | Yes, I am. | 对 没错 |
[1:00:46] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[1:00:49] | It’s exhausting to have to convince myself day after day | 必须日复一日地说服自己 |
[1:00:52] | that what I have is what I want. | 我有的就是我想要的 太累了 |
[1:00:55] | And I’m very scared, Celeste. | 而且我很害怕 西莱斯特 |
[1:00:58] | I’m shitting myself. | 怕得要死 |
[1:01:01] | Scared to become a prick that ruins everything he touches. | 害怕变得浑身是刺 伤到周围的一切 |
[1:01:06] | I’m scared of hurting Marta. | 我害怕伤害到玛尔塔 |
[1:01:09] | I’m scared of disappointing you. | 我害怕让你失望 |
[1:01:10] | I’m scared of losing Eze. | 我害怕失去埃泽 |
[1:01:13] | I’m so tired of being a fucking liar. | 我太他妈厌倦说谎了 |
[1:01:24] | Bravo, that was… | 好啊 那真是 |
[1:01:26] | …great. | 太棒了 |
[1:01:28] | You’ll end up being the actor in the house, not me. | 最终这个家里的戏精演员是你 不是我 |
[1:01:31] | Maybe I can do better than you, it wouldn’t be hard. | 说不定我演得比你更好 能有多难 |
[1:01:34] | You motherfucker. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:01:39] | I am a motherfucker. | 我就是个狗娘养的 |
[1:01:40] | But I don’t say anything to you when you suck cocks for a role. | 但我不会在你为了角色给人吹箫时说什么 |
[1:01:46] | Do you think about the wives and kids of the guys you fucked? | 你会想到跟你做爱的人的妻儿吗 |
[1:01:48] | Or do you think Marta doesn’t tell me | 还是你觉得玛尔塔没告诉我 |
[1:01:50] | what a bitch you are? | 你是个怎样的贱人 |
[1:01:51] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:01:51] | You shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[1:01:54] | Stop defending your little friend. | 别再护着你的朋友了 |
[1:01:55] | It won’t make you a better person! | 你这样也不会变得更高尚 |
[1:01:57] | He can’t fall in love with you! Do you get it, Celeste? | 他不会爱上你 明白了吗 西莱斯特 |
[1:02:00] | He can’t fall in love with you because he’s a fag! | 他不会爱上你 因为他是个死同性恋 |
[1:02:05] | What’s it like to be the lapdog of a guy who couldn’t bear to kiss you? | 热脸贴上同性恋的冷屁股是个什么滋味啊 |
[1:02:10] | Weren’t we playing truth? Now it’s my turn. | 不是在玩真心话吗 现在该我了 |
[1:02:14] | Do you know how much you resemble your Marilyn? | 你知道自己跟玛丽莲有多像吗 |
[1:02:16] | Not much. Not much at all. | 不像 一点都不像 |
[1:02:19] | That fake hair of yours, | 你傻逼的假发 |
[1:02:21] | and you fuck anyone who promises you success. | 谁给你个镜头 你就跟谁上床 |
[1:02:24] | And you, if you get nothing, | 还有你 如果你一事无成 |
[1:02:27] | it’s because you’re no good. | 那是因为你自己不行 |
[1:02:29] | Because you’ve got nothing new. | 因为你写不出新东西 |
[1:02:32] | You don’t have talent, you’re just eager, | 你没有天赋 你只是渴望 |
[1:02:33] | and a scholarship won’t change that. | 再有什么奖学金也没用 |
[1:02:40] | And I’m in love with you, you idiot. | 而我爱上你了 你个傻子 |
[1:02:43] | I’m in love with you, | 我爱上你了 |
[1:02:45] | and I struggle every day not to be, but I can’t. | 我每天都挣扎着不去爱你 但我做不到 |
[1:02:47] | With Marta, it’s all easy, but not with you! | 对玛尔塔一切都很简单 但对你不行 |
[1:02:56] | Great, right? | 很好 对吧 |
[1:02:59] | Are you happy? | 你满意了吗 |
[1:03:01] | All this fucking shit because of your game. | 搞成这样都是因为你的小游戏 |
[1:03:05] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:03:14] | Leave her alone. It’s not her fault. | 别怪她了 这不是她的错 |
[1:03:18] | No, it’s sure not my fault. | 没错 这确实不是我的错 |
[1:03:21] | It’s your fault, | 这是你的错 |
[1:03:23] | with that goody-goody look of yours. | 瞧瞧你那伪善的样子 |
[1:03:26] | Fuck, now I get it. | 他妈的 现在我懂了 |
[1:03:30] | That fucking song you put on in your room at full volume. | 你在屋里放歌 把音量调到最大 |
[1:03:33] | It was so I wouldn’t hear you fucking, right? | 是为了让我听不见你在屋里做爱 是吗 |
[1:03:37] | And the bandanna on the door, | 还有门上的手帕 |
[1:03:40] | it was a signal for Eze, right? | 是给埃泽的信号 对不对 |
[1:03:42] | So he would know Marta was in | 这样他就知道玛尔塔在屋里 |
[1:03:45] | and not fuck around. Right? | 而不是到处鬼混了 对吗 |
[1:03:47] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:03:50] | Don’t touch me. Don’t you dare touch me! | 别动我 你敢动我试试 |
[1:03:53] | You did all this to protect him, right? | 你做这一切就为了保护他 对吧 |
[1:03:56] | To defend him. | 为了护着他 |
[1:03:58] | It’s all going fucking great for him. | 这他妈对他来说太好了 |
[1:04:01] | And me? I’m the fucking clown here. | 我呢 我他妈就是这儿的小丑 |
[1:04:04] | You could laugh at me whenever you liked, huh? | 你可以随时嘲笑我 是吧 |
[1:04:08] | Answer me, Eze. | 回答我 埃泽 |
[1:04:10] | Look at me and answer me. | 看着我 然后回答我 |
[1:04:13] | Did you laugh at me while you were fucking? | 你做爱的时候会嘲笑我吗 |
[1:04:16] | Look me in the eye! | 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:04:19] | You’re a coward. | 你就是个胆小鬼 |
[1:04:20] | All day whining about the world, | 整天抱怨世界 |
[1:04:22] | and you don’t have the balls to tell the truth. | 却没有胆量说实话 |
[1:04:24] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[1:04:26] | That I’m bitter? | 说我活的很苦吗 |
[1:04:29] | That we spend our lives planning what we’re going to do, | 说我们花了一辈子计划未来做什么 |
[1:04:31] | and then do nothing? | 到头来只是一场空吗 |
[1:04:33] | Maybe we’re not talented enough. | 我们或许不够有天赋 |
[1:04:34] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你自己 |
[1:04:35] | No, for both of us. Otherwise, why are you so mad? | 我们俩都没有 要不然你干嘛这么生气 |
[1:04:38] | You just can’t face it. | 你就是不想接受 |
[1:04:39] | This has nothing to do with it. | 跟那没关系 |
[1:04:41] | Then what does? | 那跟什么有关系 |
[1:04:42] | You’re a coward! | 你是个胆小鬼 |
[1:04:43] | That’s what we’re talking about! | 我们现在说的是这个 |
[1:04:45] | The only truth you’ve said here is that you’re bitter! | 你说的唯一一句真话就是你过得很惨 |
[1:04:47] | But I’ll tell you something else, you’re a fag. | 但是我还要告诉你 你是个死同性恋 |
[1:04:51] | – A pervert… – Shut up! | -一个变态的 -闭嘴 |
[1:04:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:05:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:05:14] | Guys, I’m sorry for being so… | 伙计们 我很抱歉来这么 |
[1:05:30] | Celeste, Celeste, Celeste… | 西莱斯特 西莱斯特 西莱斯特 |
[1:05:35] | I’m a bitch? | 我是个贱人 对吗 |
[1:05:40] | Celeste. | 西莱斯特 |
[1:06:08] | Marcos. | 马科斯 |
[1:06:13] | Marcos. | 马科斯 |
[1:07:06] | Say something, please. | 说点什么 求你了 |
[1:07:18] | One day, | 有一天 |
[1:07:20] | I was asked a question I couldn’t answer. | 我问了一个自己无法回答的问题 |
[1:07:26] | “What am I most proud of?” | 我最骄傲的是什么 |
[1:07:28] | Could you answer? | 你能回答吗 |
[1:07:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:38] | I think it’s… | 我觉得是 |
[1:07:40] | never, ever hurting anyone. | 从来都没有伤害到任何人 |
[1:07:45] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[1:07:47] | Marta, I was scared to death. | 玛尔塔 我曾经害怕死亡 |
[1:08:05] | Marta. Marta. Listen, Marta. | 玛尔塔 玛尔塔 听着 玛尔塔 |
[1:08:09] | Marta. Marta. Please, Marta. | 玛尔塔 玛尔塔 求你了 玛尔塔 |
[1:08:13] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:08:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:08:24] | Maybe it’s because, once, | 可能是因为 有一次 |
[1:08:28] | when I was little, I fell… | 我小的时候 我在芭蕾课上 |
[1:08:33] | in a ballet class, | 跌倒了 |
[1:08:36] | and I hit the bar | 撞在了栏杆上 |
[1:08:39] | really hard. | 撞得非常狠 |
[1:08:41] | The exercise bar, you know. | 就是练习杆 你知道的 |
[1:08:45] | I started crying like never before. | 我从来没哭得那么伤心 |
[1:08:49] | I got a small gash, | 我划破了个小口子 |
[1:08:53] | and I was bleeding. | 然后开始流血 |
[1:08:55] | I was scared | 我被吓到了 |
[1:08:57] | because it was the first time I was really hurt. | 因为那是我第一次真的感觉到痛 |
[1:09:01] | I thought of all the stitches I would have to get on the gash. | 我想到了伤口上要缝的针 |
[1:09:06] | I thought I wouldn’t be able to take it. | 我觉得我一定受不了 |
[1:09:09] | Then my mother came to pick me up. | 然后我妈妈进来把我扶起来 |
[1:09:14] | She took me to hospital. | 她带我去了医院 |
[1:09:19] | Her eyes looked strange. | 她的眼神看起来很奇怪 |
[1:09:21] | I thought it was because of me and my injury. | 我以为那是因为我受伤了 |
[1:09:27] | I asked her and she said it didn’t matter. | 我问了她 她说那不要紧 |
[1:09:32] | But I kept at it, | 但是我一直说对她说 |
[1:09:34] | saying to her, “Mom, it hurts. It really hurts.” | 妈妈 我疼 真的很疼 |
[1:09:43] | She said that it was a blow. | 她说那是一次挫折 |
[1:09:47] | It’s going to hurt at first, | 一开始会疼 |
[1:09:49] | but it will pass and be forgotten. | 但逐渐就不疼了 最终会被遗忘 |
[1:09:54] | But her eyes were still strange. | 但是她的眼神看起来依然很奇怪 |
[1:09:58] | Her look was empty. | 很空洞 |
[1:10:01] | And when we… | 然后当我们 |
[1:10:05] | got home from the hospital, | 从医院回到家时 |
[1:10:08] | it seemed emptier. | 她的眼神好像更空了 |
[1:10:13] | What was missing… | 我父亲在家里穿的拖鞋不见了 |
[1:10:17] | were the slippers my father wore around the house, | 不见了 |
[1:10:23] | the pack of cigarettes, the dresser at the entrance, | 还有包香烟 门口的柜子 |
[1:10:27] | his clothes, his razor… | 他的衣服 他的剃须刀 |
[1:10:38] | I understood why… | 我明白了 |
[1:10:41] | my mother’s eyes looked strange. | 为什么妈妈的眼神看起来奇怪了 |
[1:10:46] | Because nothing hurts more than that, Marcos. | 因为那是最痛的伤 马科斯 |
[1:10:52] | Not even a gash on a girl… | 甚至在芭蕾舞课上失去平衡的 |
[1:10:56] | who lost her balance in a ballet class. | 女孩身上的划痕都不足一提 |
[1:11:36] | Marta. Marta. Marta. | 玛尔塔 玛尔塔 玛尔塔 |
[1:11:51] | Marta! | 玛尔塔 |
[1:12:00] | What, Marcos? What? | 干嘛 马科斯 怎么了 |
[1:12:35] | Eze! Eze! | 埃泽 埃泽 |
[1:12:38] | Eze! | 埃泽 |
[1:12:40] | Eze! | 埃泽 |
[1:12:46] | That’s it, you got me. | 好了 你得到我了 |
[1:12:48] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 这就是你想要的 对吧 |
[1:12:50] | Well, smart-ass, I’m yours. | 好了 机灵鬼 我是你的了 |
[1:12:53] | What are you doing there? | 你在那干嘛呢 |
[1:12:55] | Get down, you’ll fall. | 下来 你会掉下去的 |
[1:12:59] | Did you notice it’s not hot anymore? | 你没发现天气不热了吗 |
[1:13:01] | I don’t give a shit about the heat or anything. | 我才懒得管什么天气 |
[1:13:04] | I’m begging you, get down from there. | 我求你了 从那上面下来 |
[1:13:07] | Eze! | 埃泽 |
[1:13:17] | – Did you throw a glass at me? – Fuck you. | -你刚刚是冲我丢瓶子吗 -操你妈 |
[1:13:22] | You’re leaving me? | 你要离开我吗 |
[1:13:24] | What am I leaving? | 我在离开什么 |
[1:13:26] | Tell me. What the fuck am I leaving? | 告诉我 我他妈在离开什么 |
[1:13:30] | What are we? | 我们算什么啊 |
[1:13:36] | – Relax, I wasn’t going to jump. – Don’t touch me! | -放心 我没打算跳楼 -别碰我 |
[1:13:38] | You always forget that the neighbor below has a balcony. | 你总是忘记下面的邻居有阳台 |
[1:13:41] | I just wanted some air. | 我就是想喘口气 |
[1:13:44] | Really, Eze? | 真的吗 埃泽 |
[1:13:46] | We went through all of it to end up like this? | 我们经历那么多 只能落得这个下场吗 |
[1:13:48] | You kick me | 你把我一脚踢开 |
[1:13:49] | and I’m left here feeling like a bastard. | 然后我像混蛋一样离开这里 |
[1:13:53] | What got you hard? | 你因为什么过的苦日子 |
[1:13:56] | That I had a girlfriend | 因为我有女朋友吗 |
[1:13:57] | or that you didn’t have the balls to admit you’re a fag? | 还是因为你没有胆量承认自己是同性恋 |
[1:14:00] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[1:14:00] | Eze, do you love me? | 埃泽 你爱我吗 |
[1:14:02] | – That’s not the issue. – Yes or no? | -这不是问题所在 -你爱我吗 |
[1:14:04] | – That doesn’t matter now. – I need to know what matters! | -现在无所谓了 -我需要知道什么是重要的 |
[1:14:07] | You don’t know what those nights were like for me. | 你不知道那些夜晚对我来说是什么样的 |
[1:14:10] | For you, it was turn up, shag, and leave. | 对你来说 想来就来 睡完就走 |
[1:14:13] | But I felt like shit. Night after night, day after day. | 但我感觉糟糕透了 日复一日 夜复一夜 |
[1:14:17] | You had no idea, right? | 你不知道 对吧 |
[1:14:19] | You’ve got no idea about anything. | 你根本什么都不知道 |
[1:14:23] | I often imagined you staying at the door and not opening it. | 我经常能想象到你站在门口但就是不开门 |
[1:14:27] | You would turn | 你会转身 |
[1:14:29] | and tell me everything would be all right. | 然后告诉我一切都会好起来的 |
[1:14:34] | You know the worst part of it? | 你知道最痛苦的是什么吗 |
[1:14:36] | I think you would end up doing to me | 我们最终的下场 |
[1:14:37] | the same thing you did to Marta. | 会跟你和玛尔塔一样 |
[1:14:39] | Because you’re incapable of loving anyone. | 因为你不能爱任何人 |
[1:14:43] | At least you’re not ashamed of her. | 至少你不会因为她丢脸 |
[1:14:47] | With me, there’s only time for you and me in a fucking bed. | 你跟我 只需要滚滚床单就行了 |
[1:14:51] | Nothing else. | 仅此而已 |
[1:14:55] | Nothing else? Nothing else. | -仅此而已吗 -仅此而已 |
[1:14:58] | You really think | 你真的以为 |
[1:15:01] | I only wanted to fuck you? | 我只是想和你睡吗 |
[1:15:07] | Every night I spent with you… | 和你度过的每一个夜晚 |
[1:15:11] | was the only real thing I’ve had in a long time, | 我都久违地感觉真切地活着 |
[1:15:13] | but I didn’t know it. | 但是我从来没有意识到 |
[1:15:16] | I didn’t know it. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:18] | What Marta read in your room | 玛尔塔在你房间里读到的东西 |
[1:15:20] | is about us,right? | 是关于我们的 对吧 |
[1:15:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:15:25] | How does the story end? | 故事的结局是什么 |
[1:15:27] | Badly. The inevitable ending. | 很糟透 无法避免的结局 |
[1:15:30] | The lead character ended up getting hurt. | 主角最后受伤了 |
[1:15:32] | – I never hurt you. – Come on. | -我没有伤害过你 -得了吧 |
[1:15:33] | Not on purpose. | 我不会故意伤害你 |
[1:15:36] | But you hurt me, you know? | 但你却伤害了我 你知道吗 |
[1:15:39] | Do you think I don’t know where you go at night alone? | 你以为我不知道你晚上一个人去哪里吗 |
[1:15:43] | You always forget to delete your Internet history. | 你总是忘记清除网页的记录 |
[1:15:45] | – Are you serious? Completely. | -你是认真的吗 -没错 |
[1:15:47] | How many have you fucked while you wait for it all to get better? | 你在时机成熟时跟多少人上过床 |
[1:15:50] | Maybe Celeste is right, | 也许西莱斯特是对的 |
[1:15:51] | and you’re a goody-goody. | 你真的是装得一副好人做派 |
[1:15:53] | How many cocks have you sucked? Ten? | 你口过多少人 十个吗 |
[1:15:56] | Thirty? Forty? How many? How many have you sucked? | 三十 四十 多少 到底口过多少 |
[1:15:59] | Fifteen? How many? | 十五个吗 到底多少 |
[1:16:01] | I stopped when I realized that | 当我意识到我心里只有你的时候 |
[1:16:02] | all I was looking for was you. | 我就不再那么干了 |
[1:16:04] | You! | 就只有你 |
[1:16:06] | And I would rather have our shitty nights | 我宁愿和你一起度过那些糟糕的夜晚 |
[1:16:07] | than have nothing with you. | 也不想失去你 |
[1:16:11] | – But now… – Now what? | -但是现在 -现在怎么 |
[1:16:16] | I can’t be involved with you now. | 我现在不能和你在一起了 |
[1:16:19] | Eze, please. | 埃泽 拜托 |
[1:16:21] | Eze, it’s okay. | 埃泽 没事了 |
[1:16:25] | I want you. Stay with me. | 我需要你 留下来 |
[1:17:04] | Go away. | 你开 |
[1:17:08] | I told you to go. | 我叫你走 |
[1:17:20] | Yes, go away and leave me alone. | 对 你走 别管我 |
[1:17:25] | Leave me alone. | 不用管我 |
[1:17:32] | Everyone left me alone, so fuck everyone. | 所有人都离我而去 你们都去死吧 |
[1:18:05] | 5 Years later | 5年后 |
[1:18:19] | Hi, guys. Hi, boss. | -早上好 -老板好 |
[1:18:25] | Turn off the beep, or it’s unbearable. | 记得把闹钟关掉 不然会吵到人 |
[1:18:28] | Take out the basket. Make sure it’s out of the oil | 把篮子拿起来 确保完全没有油了 |
[1:18:32] | before shaking it, so it doesn’t splash. Okay? | 再摇晃它 不然溅油 明白吗 |
[1:18:34] | Shake it well, and it goes here. | 好好摇一下 倒到这里 |
[1:18:38] | So… | 然后 |
[1:18:39] | this is the standard box of 12. | 这是标准的十二块装的盒子 |
[1:18:42] | And this is the box of six, which is new. | 这是新的六块装盒子 |
[1:18:45] | Always with the tongs, never with your hands. | 一定要用钳子 不能用手 |
[1:18:48] | Don’t be dirty, okay? | 别弄脏了 好吗 |
[1:18:49] | Hygiene is always the key. | 卫生是头等大事 |
[1:18:52] | If your gloves break, change them immediately, okay? | 如果手套坏了就立刻换新的 知道吗 |
[1:19:16] | Eze! | 埃泽 |
[1:19:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:19:22] | – It has been so long. – Yes. | -好久不见 -是啊 |
[1:19:32] | I thought you were still in London. | 我以为你还在伦敦 |
[1:19:33] | No, I came back. | 不 我回来了 |
[1:19:36] | I’ve been here and there, you know. | 我去了很多地方 你知道的 |
[1:19:38] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:19:40] | I was at my folks’ place after London. | 去完伦敦后 我回了趟老家 |
[1:19:42] | Then I was up north for work. | 然后到北方上班 |
[1:19:44] | I’ve been in Madrid for about a year. | 我在马德里已经一年了 |
[1:19:47] | – How are you? – Good. | -你过得好吗 -很好 |
[1:19:50] | – Good. You? – Good. Great. | -很好 你呢 -还行 挺好的 |
[1:19:55] | Well, I have to go, they’re waiting for me. | 我要走了 他们在等我 |
[1:19:57] | – I’m so glad to see you. – Me, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[1:20:06] | Eze! | 埃泽 |
[1:20:09] | Come with me to a place, please. | 跟我去一个地方 可以吗 |
[1:20:14] | The area’s nice, the rents are low, | 这地方不错 租金便宜 |
[1:20:18] | and the metro’s right nearby. | 离地铁也很近 |
[1:20:20] | I read that it’s going to be the next Malasaña. | 书上说这里将是下一个马拉萨尼亚 |
[1:20:22] | Yeah, because of the river. It’s just down the street. | 没错 因为河就在这条街对面 |
[1:20:28] | – Can I tell you something dumb? – Go ahead. | -我能告诉你一些傻事吗 -说吧 |
[1:20:30] | It’s stupid, okay? | 真的很傻 |
[1:20:32] | I’ve Googled your name a lot of times. | 我在网上搜过好几次你的名字 |
[1:20:37] | I always hoped to find a photo of you | 我总希望可以找到你在伦敦或者什么地方 |
[1:20:40] | on a shoot in London, or… | 拍的照片 |
[1:20:43] | if you had gotten an award or published something, | 看你有没有得奖或者是出版什么作品 |
[1:20:47] | or you had started a blog of the stuff you were writing. | 或者是不是开始写博客了之类的 |
[1:20:50] | I told you it was dumb. | 我就跟你说这很傻吧 |
[1:20:52] | And you never found me, right? | 但你没有找到我 对吧 |
[1:20:58] | It’s here. | 到了 |
[1:21:00] | Come inside. | 跟我来 |
[1:21:14] | What is this? | 这是哪儿 |
[1:21:24] | Eze. | 埃泽 |
[1:21:28] | Celeste, the Madrid Council called | 西莱斯特 马德里理事会打电话来 |
[1:21:31] | about an agreement on alternative theaters. | 是关于替换的剧场的协议问题 |
[1:21:34] | Call them when you can. | 你有空回个电话给他们吧 |
[1:21:36] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[1:21:37] | – Hello, sorry. – Hello. How are you? | -你好 不好意思 -嗨 你好吗 |
[1:21:39] | This is Eze. He’s… | 这是埃泽 他是 |
[1:21:42] | He’s a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[1:21:44] | That’s Francesco, the head technician. | 这是弗朗西斯科 她是技术主管 |
[1:21:47] | Celia, in charge of programming. | 西莉亚 负责节目编排 |
[1:21:49] | – And Irene, head of press. – How are you? | -还有艾琳 负责宣传部门 -你好 |
[1:21:51] | How are you? | 你好 |
[1:21:52] | We’re having a drink next door with the cast. | 我们等一下准备在隔壁跟演员喝一杯 |
[1:21:55] | Are you coming? | 你要一起吗 |
[1:21:56] | No, we’re going inside. I want to show him the stage. | 不 我们要进去 我想带他看一下舞台 |
[1:22:00] | Okay. Wait, I’ll hit the lights. | 好吧 等一下 我去开个灯 |
[1:22:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:17] | Chon, leave us alone for a moment, please. | 卡隆 让我们单独呆一会儿 谢谢 |
[1:22:20] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[1:22:43] | Welcome to Garaje Lumiere. | 欢迎来到加拉杰剧场 |
[1:22:47] | Mutant Fried Chicken gave me some savings. | 我卖炸鸡存了一点钱 |
[1:22:52] | And one night, I had a dream. | 有一天晚上 我做了一个梦 |
[1:22:55] | I dreamed of a tiny theater and a horse smoking a pipe. | 我梦见一个小剧场 还有一匹抽烟管的马 |
[1:22:59] | A place where anyone who wanted to be something, | 在那里 不管你想成为谁 |
[1:23:01] | could be it. | 都可以 |
[1:23:03] | I said, “Why not?” | 然后我说 为什么不试试看呢 |
[1:23:07] | Are you going to act? | 你要当演员吗 |
[1:23:08] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:23:11] | Maybe yes, maybe no. | 也许吧 谁知道呢 |
[1:23:13] | We have loads of projects to study, and… | 我们有很多计划 而且 |
[1:23:16] | I don’t want to steal their chance | 我不想抢走他们的机会 |
[1:23:18] | I want to give it to them. | 我想把机会留给需要的人 |
[1:23:21] | Maybe that’s my place. | 或许这就是我能做的 |
[1:23:24] | Write something. | 帮我写剧本吧 |
[1:23:26] | I’ll put it on first, you’ve got a connection. | 我会先出你的剧 因为你是我朋友 |
[1:23:30] | You don’t write anymore? | 你现在不写东西了吗 |
[1:23:31] | I went back to the hospital, to take baby photos. | 我回到医院去拍婴儿照片 |
[1:23:35] | Now I make up a story for each photo. | 现在我会为每一张照片编一个故事 |
[1:23:38] | I treat it as a training ground. Maybe something will come out of it. | 就当锻炼一下吧 也许真的会成功呢 |
[1:23:41] | Great. | 很棒 |
[1:23:45] | I’m relaxed. | 我现在很轻松 |
[1:23:48] | I’m good. | 我过得很好 |
[1:23:58] | I saw Marcos. | 我看见马科斯了 |
[1:24:07] | It was in London. | 他在伦敦 |
[1:24:09] | Near where I lived. | 离我住的地方很近 |
[1:24:11] | I was coming back from film school. | 我刚从电影学院下课回来 |
[1:24:14] | I was crossing at the lights, and I suddenly saw him. | 在过红绿灯 突然就看到他了 |
[1:24:19] | In front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[1:24:20] | He was… disoriented. | 他有点不知所措 |
[1:24:23] | He looked right | 他看起来很好 |
[1:24:24] | like he didn’t know | 不过好像他不知道 |
[1:24:25] | it’s all backward in London. | 在伦敦车子的方向是相反的 |
[1:24:28] | He didn’t see me. | 他没有看到我 |
[1:24:31] | The light turned green, and he got a call. | 绿灯亮的时候 他接了一通电话 |
[1:24:35] | There, he stayed, talking. | 他就站在那里讲电话 |
[1:24:39] | And you know what, Celeste? | 你知道吗 西莱斯特 |
[1:24:42] | I had almost forgotten what his voice was like, | 我几乎已经忘记他的声音了 |
[1:24:45] | how he talked. | 还有他讲话的方式 |
[1:24:48] | And just then I missed him so much that I ran off. | 我突然好想他 然后我跑掉了 |
[1:24:51] | I didn’t want him to see me. | 因为我不希望他看到我 |
[1:24:54] | The following days, I asked at the school | 过了几天 我问学校 |
[1:24:57] | if a Spanish guy had asked for me | 有没有一个西班牙人找我 |
[1:24:59] | or left a letter, a package, something. | 或者是留下一封信 一个包裹之类的 |
[1:25:03] | But it’s always the same answer. | 答案总是一样的 |
[1:25:05] | “No.” | “没有” |
[1:25:08] | Maybe he went to look for you. | 也许他是去找你的 |
[1:25:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:25:15] | I saw Marta, about a year ago. | 我一年前也见过玛尔塔 |
[1:25:19] | How is she? | 她过得好吗 |
[1:25:24] | I was coming home from work, all sweaty and disgusting, | 我下班回家 浑身是汗 脏兮兮的 |
[1:25:29] | and I passed by a theater on Calle Mayor. | 经过卡尔大街上的一个剧院 |
[1:25:32] | The play on the poster was The Steady Running of the Hour, | 海报上的剧名是争分夺秒 |
[1:25:36] | and I saw her name, Marta Garnica. | 我看到了她的名字 玛尔塔·加尼卡 |
[1:25:39] | I immediately bought a ticket and went in to see her. | 我立刻买了票 进去看她 |
[1:25:43] | She’s an actress now. But there is also some dancing on the play. | 她现在是演员 剧里面有跳舞的戏 |
[1:25:47] | And she’s good, that bitch. | 她真的很棒 那个小贱人 |
[1:25:51] | Very good. | 真的很厉害 |
[1:25:53] | I sat near the stage and in the curtain call, | 我坐在舞台附近 谢幕的时候 |
[1:25:57] | she looked where I was sitting and I smiled at her. | 她往我这边看了 我朝她微笑 |
[1:25:59] | I don’t know if she saw me | 我不知道她有没有看到我 |
[1:26:01] | but she smiled, too. | 但她也微笑了 |
[1:26:03] | Later, I waited in the alley where the players come out. | 后来 我在巷子里等演员出来 |
[1:26:08] | It was a bit cold, and I was kind of hidden, | 天气有点冷 而且我站在不显眼的地方 |
[1:26:10] | maybe that’s why she didn’t see me. | 可能她没有看到我吧 |
[1:26:13] | Her mother was waiting with a stroller | 她妈妈推着一辆婴儿小推车在等她 |
[1:26:17] | and a baby, not more than a year old. | 里面有个婴儿 不到一岁吧 |
[1:26:21] | Marta came out, smiled, leaned down, | 玛尔塔走出来 微笑着 |
[1:26:24] | and picked it up. | 弯下腰把婴儿抱起来 |
[1:26:27] | There was no father, no boyfriend, nothing. | 没有父亲 没有男朋友 什么都没有 |
[1:26:32] | Just her and her daughter. | 只有她和她女儿 |
[1:26:36] | And she was happy, Eze. | 她很快乐 埃泽 |
[1:26:39] | So happy that I didn’t dare to say hello to her. | 快乐到我不敢跟她打招呼 怕打扰到她 |
[1:26:45] | I didn’t want her to see me. | 我不想让她看到我 |
[1:26:54] | It’s nice here. | 这里很棒 |
[1:26:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:27:00] | It sure is. | 确实很棒 |
[1:27:14] | I did the Route two years ago. | 我两年前去了那条公路 |
[1:27:16] | Alone. | 就一个人 |
[1:27:17] | No, not alone, with our photo. | 不对 也不算一个人 我带了我们的照片 |
[1:27:23] | I fantasized about meeting you there somewhere. | 我幻想着会在那里遇见你 |
[1:27:28] | I was going to call you, | 我本来要打电话给你 |
[1:27:30] | but, then, I thought that maybe it wasn’t a good idea. | 但后来想想 也许不太好 |
[1:27:33] | I don’t know. | 搞不懂 |
[1:27:35] | I had this crazy fantasy | 我一直有个疯狂的幻想 |
[1:27:38] | that we would run into each other in the desert. | 我们会在沙漠里偶遇 |
[1:27:40] | One time, I even thought I saw you. | 有一次 我以为自己真的看到了你 |
[1:27:43] | – But it wasn’t me. – No, I know it wasn’t you. | -但那不是我 -对 我知道不是你 |
[1:27:46] | It wasn’t me because I did it three months ago. | 因为我是三个月前去的 |
[1:27:56] | In the end, we kept our promise. | 最后 我们还是没有食言 |
[1:27:59] | You always have to keep them, even if it’s solo. | 即使是一个人也得守住两个人的诺言啊 |
[1:28:07] | Well, I have to go, I’ll be late for work. | 好了 我得走了 我上班要迟到了 |
[1:28:11] | See you later? | 下次见吗 |
[1:28:14] | See you later. | 下次见 |
[1:28:27] | Celeste! | 西莱斯特 |