时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | When I was a child, I saw my mother | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:18] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:20] | but secretly I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me, | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | and one day I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:27] | – Mom. – and get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am the Flash. | 我就是闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 |
[00:35] | 17 people died that night; many more were injured. | 那晚17人遇难 还有更多的人受伤 |
[00:38] | I’m not the most popular person in town these days. | 如今我在当地名声不见得有多好 |
[00:41] | We’re just supposed to get used to working | 我们要适应 |
[00:42] | above a makeshift prison housing evil people with superpowers. | 在关着超能力罪犯的临时监狱上面工作 |
[00:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:48] | Somewhere you’ll never hurt anyone ever again. | 一个你再也不能伤人的地方 |
[00:57] | – Farooq! – It’s not safe. | -法鲁克 -这样不安全 |
[00:59] | Come down. | 快下来 |
[01:01] | Farooq, I’m serious. | 法鲁克 我说真的 |
[01:02] | It’s gonna rain. | 快下雨了 |
[01:03] | Y’all are tripping. | 你们都喝多了吧 |
[01:05] | This is the best seat in the house. | 这里可是屋里最棒的座位 |
[01:08] | You know, when I said we should watch | 我说我们应该看着 |
[01:09] | the particle accelerator turn on, | 粒子加速器启动时 |
[01:11] | I just meant we should get naked and howl at the moon. | 意思是我们应该脱光衣服在月光下嚎叫狂欢 |
[01:16] | It’s already on. | 已经启动了 |
[01:17] | Consider me unimpressed. | 我觉得不怎么样啊 |
[01:22] | Yeah, baby. | 启动了 宝贝儿 |
[01:28] | – This is awesome. – Are you seeing this? | -简直太棒了 -你看到了吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, man, I think I am tripping. | 天呐 我确实喝多了吧 |
[01:34] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[01:47] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[01:48] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[01:58] | Farooq! | 法鲁克 |
[02:00] | – Farooq! – Farooq! | -法鲁克 -法鲁克 |
[02:38] | Good day, Dr. Wells. | 日安 威尔斯博士 |
[02:39] | One can always hope, Gideon. | 希望如此 吉迪恩 |
[02:41] | Bring up my log, would you? | 调出我的日志好吗 |
[02:42] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[02:44] | Go ahead, Doctor. | 请看 博士 |
[02:46] | New entry. | 输入新内容 |
[02:47] | It has now been 311 days since lightning struck. | 自从闪电袭击距今已经311天了 |
[02:50] | Subject has begun relying on his speed | 实验对象日常生活各方面都已开始 |
[02:54] | in everyday life, | 依赖于自己的速度 |
[02:55] | using his extraordinary powers | 他使用自己超凡的能力 |
[02:58] | to solve ordinary problems… | 解决日常问题… |
[03:01] | I’m late. | 要迟到了 |
[03:03] | And accomplish ordinary tasks. | 完成日常工作和任务 |
[03:07] | Unfortunately, his penchant for the heroic persists. | 不幸的是 他一直想做一个英雄 |
[03:11] | I hate it when they let the new guy train | 早上客人这么多他们还来训练新人 |
[03:13] | during the morning rush. | 真是太烦人了 |
[03:23] | – Did you get one too? – Yeah. | -你也有了吗 -有了 |
[03:27] | The fact is… | 事实是… |
[03:29] | Don’t try nothing. | 不要动 |
[03:30] | He can be a bit of a showoff. | 他有点炫耀自己的能力 |
[03:32] | Wallet. Now. | 把钱包给我 马上 |
[03:34] | Oh, this is awesome. You’ve got to be kidding me. | 真是太棒了 你跟我开玩笑对吧 |
[03:36] | Hold on, okay? I’m just gonna– | 等一下好吗 我先… |
[03:37] | I’m gonna set this down. | 我先把咖啡放下 |
[03:40] | I mean, this is crazy. | 太巧了吧 |
[03:41] | There are literally hundreds of thousands | 说实话中城有 |
[03:42] | of people in Central City, | 成千上万的人 |
[03:43] | and out of everyone you could have picked to rob, you pick me. | 你可以抢劫任何人 可你偏偏选中了我 |
[03:47] | What, are you sick? Money, now. | 说什么 你神经病吗 快给我钱 |
[03:49] | I just–you’re really gonna be kicking yourself, man. | 我…你这真的是在自讨苦吃 老兄 |
[03:52] | I mean, if there was an Olympics for bad luck, | 如果有奥运会是比赛谁运气最差的 |
[03:54] | you didn’t just medal, pal. | 你拿到的可不止是奖牌 老兄 |
[03:55] | You Michael Phelps-ed. | 简直就是菲尔普斯附体 |
[03:57] | I’ll count to three. Then I’m gonna shoot you. | 我数三下 你再不给我我就开枪了 |
[04:00] | – One… – Yeah. | -1 -好 |
[04:02] | 2 Two. | |
[04:06] | And while his desire to help others is commendable, | 虽然他想帮助别人这点值得赞扬 |
[04:11] | it is impeding him from realizing | 但是这也阻碍了他 |
[04:13] | the full scope of his abilities. | 全面理解自己的能力 |
[04:16] | But there’s still time, | 但未来并没有改变 |
[04:18] | 《中城时报》 危机降临 闪电侠失踪 | |
[04:22] | as the future remains intact. | 所以我们还有时间 |
[04:29] | Where’s Barry? He’s late. | 巴里在哪里 他迟到了 |
[04:31] | Late is kind of his signature move. | 迟到是他的招牌 |
[04:34] | Hey, you guys want to see my signature move? | 你们想不想看看我的招牌 |
[04:39] | Sorry, guys, I got a little held up. | 不好意思 大伙 我有点事耽搁了 |
[04:44] | You had to be there. | 我必须得在那帮忙 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna need a moment or two alone with Barry. | 我要和巴里单独谈谈 |
[04:52] | You’re in trouble. | 你要遭殃了哦 |
[04:56] | Now, may I remind you, Mr. Allen, | 让我提醒你一下 艾伦先生 |
[04:58] | we had an agreement. | 我们有过协议 |
[04:59] | We would help with your heroics out there | 我们帮你在外面维持英雄形象 |
[05:01] | while you would help us research and develop | 作为交换 你要帮助我们进行研究 |
[05:03] | your abilities in here, right? | 并且充分发展你的潜能 对吧 |
[05:06] | Yeah. No, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[05:07] | I-I guess I’ve just | 我想我可能 |
[05:09] | gotten a little caught up with being able to help people, | 对帮助他人这事有点上瘾了 |
[05:11] | you know, put bad guys away. | 把坏人一网打尽什么的 |
[05:12] | It feels good. | 这样感觉很好 |
[05:13] | Imagine how good it will feel | 想象一下 如果能治愈疾病 |
[05:14] | to cure diseases, stop aging, reverse paralysis. | 延缓衰老 治疗瘫痪 那感觉会有多好 |
[05:17] | All good causes. | 这些都是好事 |
[05:19] | So how can I help you do that? | 那我要怎么帮你 |
[05:21] | You need more MRIs, more blood, or– | 你是要我多做几次核磁共振 多抽点血… |
[05:23] | – I need more speed. – Okay. | -我需要更快的速度 -好吧 |
[05:26] | Speed is the key to progress. | 速度是一切的核心 |
[05:30] | You need to kick it up a notch. | 你得加把劲才行 |
[05:34] | There was a homicide. | 刚刚发生了一场谋杀案 |
[05:36] | I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. | 很抱歉 我得走了 |
[05:38] | This is not just about you. | 这事不仅仅关系到你 |
[05:40] | Remember that, Barry. | 记住这点 巴里 |
[05:55] | I hope you both skipped your breakfast. | 但愿你们都没吃早餐 |
[05:59] | What the hell could do that? | 谁能干得出这种事 |
[06:01] | 2,400 degrees, give or take. | 2400华氏度的大火就能 |
[06:05] | This area’s filled with combustibles. | 这片区域都是易燃物 |
[06:07] | How come nothing else burned up? | 为什么其他的东西没烧起来 |
[06:09] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:11] | You see the soot on the ground where the cement is burnt? | 你看到水泥地被烧焦后留下的痕迹吗 |
[06:14] | – Yeah. – That’s evidence of arc blasts. | -看到了 -那是电弧爆炸的证据 |
[06:17] | Happens when high-amperage currents | 当高倍数的电流通过空气 |
[06:19] | travel or arc through the air. | 传播或放出电弧时就会留下这些痕迹 |
[06:22] | There’s no live wires. | 这附近没有电线 |
[06:23] | There’s no utility poles. | 也没有电线杆 |
[06:25] | So how was this guy electrocuted? | 那这个人是怎么被电死的 |
[06:30] | Well, the first thing we need to do is I.D. him. | 我们首先得找出他的身份 |
[06:34] | His face is melted off. | 他的脸都糊成一团了 |
[06:36] | How’s that picture gonna help I.D. him? | 你拍照片怎么可能找得出他的身份呢 |
[06:38] | I got mad skills. | 我厉害着呢 |
[06:40] | Please don’t ever say that again. | 别再说这句话了 |
[06:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 我没事 怎么了 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. You seem a little off. | 你看起来有点心不在焉 |
[06:54] | – No, I’m fine. – All right. | -我没事 -那就好 |
[07:01] | Facial recognition software– | 这个面部识别软件 |
[07:03] | it’s designed for archeologists, | 是为考古学家设计的 |
[07:05] | and it should help us I.D. your crispy corpse. | 它应该能搞清楚你那酥脆的死者的身份 |
[07:07] | The question is, how did he get fried in the first place? | 问题是 他是怎么被电成这样的 |
[07:09] | Is there a metahuman out there that can control electricity? | 难道说还有能控制电力的超能力者 |
[07:12] | It’d take a serious electrostatic discharge | 要造成这种程度的组织损坏 |
[07:14] | to cause that level of tissue damage. | 需要大幅度放电 |
[07:16] | Guys, according to the software, | 根据软件的处理结果 |
[07:18] | there’s an 82% chance your victim looked like this. | 死者有82%的可能性长这样 |
[07:21] | 82%? | 才82% |
[07:23] | Hey, it was zero when you walked in here, pal. | 你来的时候这个可能性还是零呢 |
[07:25] | Can you cross-reference that with the DMV database, | 把它和车管所的数据库交叉对比 |
[07:27] | maybe get a name? | 看看能不能找到名字 |
[07:28] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[07:29] | This software can do just about anything | 自从费莉西蒂重新编写过这个软件 |
[07:31] | now that Felicity reprogrammed it. | 它就变得无所不能了 |
[07:33] | Casey Donahue. | 凯西·多纳休 |
[07:35] | No wife. No kids. | 无妻无子 |
[07:36] | Used to work at the Petersburg Electrical Substation. | 曾经在彼得斯堡变电站工作 |
[07:39] | – That can’t be a coincidence. – That’s weird. | -这绝非巧合 -真奇怪 |
[07:41] | Someone just used his I.D. to enter the substation. | 有人刚刚用他的名牌进入了变电站 |
[07:44] | The Petersburg grid is experiencing a power drain | 彼得斯堡电网的能量被吸收了 |
[07:46] | right now. | 就现在 |
[07:48] | Barry, be… | 巴里 |
[07:50] | careful. | 小心 |
[08:08] | I’m pretty sure this is a restricted area. | 我很确定这里是禁区 |
[08:20] | Easy there, zappy. | 冷静 活泼小子 |
[08:23] | I have to feed. | 我必须吸食能量 |
[08:36] | Whoa, what was that? | 怎么回事 |
[08:45] | More of that. | 还要 |
[08:48] | I need more. | 我还要 |
[08:50] | Barry, what’s happening? | 巴里 发生什么了 |
[09:09] | Too much. | 太多了 |
[09:11] | Too much. | 太多了 |
[09:12] | Get out of there. | 快离开 |
[09:18] | Run, Barry. | 快跑 巴里 |
[09:23] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[09:25] | My speed… | 我的速度 |
[09:28] | is gone. | 没了 |
[09:41] | He runs slow even for a normal person. | 他比正常人跑得都慢 |
[09:45] | You can’t just lose your powers, okay? | 你不可能就这么丢失能量的 |
[09:48] | Your DNA was transformed by the particle accelerator blast. | 你的基因是由于粒子加速器爆炸才改变的 |
[09:50] | There’s no way to untransform DNA. | 基因是不可能被变回去的 |
[09:53] | Yeah, tell that to the uber driver | 是啊 你去跟那个收了我65块钱 |
[09:55] | who charged me 65 bucks to take me here. | 载我到这里的司机说这些话吧 |
[09:57] | I had to tell her I was coming from a cosplay party. | 我只能告诉她 我从变装派对出来的 |
[09:59] | So we were wrong. | 这么说我们错了 |
[10:00] | This meta-human doesn’t electrocute people. | 这个超能力者不是用电致人死亡 |
[10:02] | He siphons electricity, thereby removing your power. | 他吸收电能 从而带走了你的能力 |
[10:06] | All right, do we think this is temporary or– | 好吧 那这是暂时的还是… |
[10:11] | We have to run tests. | 得做几个测试才能知道 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:15] | I’ve got to warn Joe. | 我得去提醒乔 |
[10:19] | Barry, we will find a way to restore your speed. | 巴里 我们会找到恢复你速度的办法的 |
[10:23] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[10:41] | – You didn’t catch it. – I loved that mug. | -你没接住 -我超爱那个马克杯的 |
[10:43] | And what part of the meta-human stole my speed? | 我的速度被超能力者偷走了 |
[10:45] | Didn’t you understand? | 你没听明白吗 |
[10:46] | Barry, there’s no part of anything you can do | 巴里 你做的那些事里 |
[10:48] | that I ever understand. | 没有一件是我能明白的 |
[10:51] | What does Dr. Wells say? | 威尔斯博士怎么说 |
[10:52] | He’s working on it. | 他正在研究 |
[10:53] | Barry, you have to get your speed back. | 巴里 你必须夺回你的速度 |
[10:56] | People in this city need protecting, | 这座城市里的人需要保护 |
[10:57] | and if you don’t get your speed, | 如果你的速度回不来了 |
[11:00] | how the hell are we gonna keep them safe? | 我们要怎么确保他们的安全呢 |
[11:02] | Joe, the meta who stole my speed, | 乔 偷了我速度的超能力者 |
[11:04] | he burned up the body we saw in the alley today. | 是他把我们今天在小巷看到的尸体烧掉的 |
[11:06] | You need to tell the police not to confront him. | 你必须告诉警局的人不要和他正面冲突 |
[11:08] | – He’s dangerous. – Who’s dangerous? | -他很危险 -谁很危险 |
[11:10] | No one, just some thief. | 没什么 就是个小偷 |
[11:12] | Well, criminals better watch out. | 罪犯们最好小心了 |
[11:16] | Cops in Central City are the best there are, | 中心城市的警察是最优秀的 |
[11:18] | and if you can’t protect this city, dad, | 如果你们不能保护这个城市 爸爸 |
[11:20] | I know the Flash will. | 我知道闪电侠会的 |
[11:23] | What if he can’t? | 如果他不能呢 |
[11:24] | What if he’s gone? | 如果他消失了呢 |
[11:26] | Gone? | 消失 |
[11:28] | Yeah, or maybe he’s just done, | 是啊 可能他的工作结束了 |
[11:29] | or maybe it’s like whatever he could do before, | 或者有些事过去他可以做 |
[11:31] | he can’t do anymore. | 现在不能做了 |
[11:33] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[11:33] | Don’t you have someplace to be? | 你不是要去什么地方吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah, going. | 是啊 这就走 |
[11:41] | Aw, Barry loved that mug. | 巴里超爱那个马克杯的 |
[12:00] | That’s a quality time piece, young man. | 那是块好表啊 年轻人 |
[12:04] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | They took mine, | 他们把我的夺走了 |
[12:08] | all of them. | 全部夺走了 |
[12:10] | I guess you shouldn’t have done | 你不该犯事儿 |
[12:11] | whatever it is you did. | 不然表就不会被没收了 |
[12:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:23] | Gideon, show me the future. | 吉迪恩 给我看未来 |
[12:24] | Certainly, Doctor. | 好的 博士 |
[12:25] | 退还给寄件人 美国邮局关闭寄存处 | |
[12:30] | Run a complete search. | 全面搜索 |
[12:32] | Show any references to the Flash. | 给我看有关闪电侠的所有资料 |
[12:34] | Zero references to the Flash. | 未找到和闪电侠相关的资料 |
[12:35] | Look again. | 再找 |
[12:37] | Zero references. | 没有资料 |
[12:38] | Show any references to Barry Allen. | 给我看有关巴里·艾伦的所有资料 |
[12:40] | Zero references to Barry Allen. | 未找到和巴里·艾伦相关的资料 |
[12:42] | Look again! | 再查一遍 |
[12:43] | I’ve searched 3,452 times, Dr. Wells. | 我已经查了3452遍 威尔斯博士 |
[12:46] | There’s nothing. | 未找到结果 |
[12:55] | You think I’ll ever wear it again? | 你觉得我还会穿上这套衣服吗 |
[12:57] | I hope so. | 我觉得会的 |
[13:02] | I didn’t have my speed for very long, | 我拥有这个速度的时间不长 |
[13:03] | but now that it’s gone, | 可一旦这个能力不见了 |
[13:07] | it feels like part of me is gone too. | 感觉我自己的一部分也被掏空了 |
[13:10] | With or without your speed, you’re still you, Barry. | 不管有没有速度 你都是你 巴里 |
[13:15] | But I’m not. | 但我不是了 |
[13:16] | I’m not the best version of me. | 我不是最好的我 |
[13:19] | I love being the Flash. | 我喜欢当闪电侠 |
[13:24] | I love everything about it: | 我喜欢作为闪电侠的一切 |
[13:26] | the feeling of running hundreds of miles per hour, | 喜欢那种每小时可以跑几百英里的感觉 |
[13:29] | wind and power just rushing past my face, | 风和其它能量拂过面庞的感觉 |
[13:33] | being able to help people. | 能够帮助他人的感觉 |
[13:38] | I’m not sure I can live without it, Caitlin. | 失去了这些我都不知道该怎么办 凯特琳 |
[13:43] | – Farooq Gibran. – Who? | -法鲁克·吉布朗 -谁 |
[13:45] | The powers vampire who jacked your speed. | 就是那个抢走你的速度的吸能鬼 |
[13:48] | I hacked into the surveillance footage | 我黑进了彼得斯堡变电站的 |
[13:49] | from the Petersburg Substation. | 监控录像系统 |
[13:50] | Once I got his face, it was easy to find a match. | 只要看清他的长相 就不难查出来这是谁 |
[13:52] | He climbed an electrical tower | 粒子加速器爆炸那晚 |
[13:54] | the night of the accelerator explosion. | 他爬上了一架电塔 |
[13:55] | No surprise where his powers came from. | 那么他有超能力也不奇怪了 |
[14:03] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 这不是真的吧 |
[14:06] | This is not happening. | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[14:07] | Dr. Harrison Wells, | 哈里森·威尔斯博士 |
[14:08] | I need to see you! | 我要见你 |
[14:11] | Come on, I know you’re inside. Open the door. | 出来 我知道你在里面 开门 |
[14:14] | I just want to talk, Dr. Wells. | 我只想谈谈 威尔斯博士 |
[14:17] | Wells! | 威尔斯 |
[14:18] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[14:22] | Joe. | 乔 |
[14:24] | Hello, Iris. | 你好 爱瑞丝 |
[14:26] | I am out. | 我下班了 |
[14:28] | I need you to cover for me until the shift change. | 换班之前就交给你了 |
[14:30] | Only one headline, prison transfer, | 只有一件要紧事 囚犯转移 |
[14:33] | William Tockman. | 威廉姆·塔克曼 |
[15:26] | Guns on the floor! | 把枪放下 |
[15:28] | It should take you less than three seconds | 你们用不了三秒就能想明白 |
[15:31] | to discard any thought of rebellion and comply. | 是该服从 还是做无谓的反抗 |
[15:37] | I take it I don’t need to count out loud. | 我想我不用大声地报数吧 |
[15:46] | Striking resemblance. | 长得可真像啊 |
[16:05] | He’s inside. | 他已经进来了 |
[16:16] | Captain, | 队长 |
[16:18] | Tockman has at least ten hostages. | 塔克曼至少挟持了十名人质 |
[16:20] | Two officers down. | 两名警官已中枪 |
[16:24] | Copy that. When is the power back? | 收到 电力什么时候恢复 |
[16:25] | We’re on gennies for now. | 我们正在设置发电机 |
[16:29] | – Not now. – Wait. | -现在没空 -等等 |
[16:31] | Captain Singh, I’ve been trying to get in touch with Joe | 辛格队长 我一直想联系上乔 |
[16:33] | or anyone at the precinct. | 或者其他辖区内的人 |
[16:36] | There’s a hostage situation, Barry, | 有人质被挟持了 巴里 |
[16:38] | and Joe’s inside. | 乔就在里面 |
[16:40] | So’s his daughter. | 还有他的女儿 |
[16:43] | I’ll call you when I know more. | 一旦知道更多信息 我就打给你 |
[16:44] | Wait– | 等等 |
[16:48] | Joe and Iris are in trouble. | 乔和爱瑞丝有麻烦了 |
[16:49] | I need my powers back now. | 我得恢复我的能力 |
[16:51] | I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[16:53] | It’s untested. | 但它并未得到过证实 |
[16:54] | I’m willing to roll the dice. | 我愿意赌一把 |
[16:56] | Okay, you’ve lost your speed, yes, | 好的 你的确失去了能力 |
[16:58] | but nothing has changed inside you on a subatomic level. | 但从亚原子水平上来说 你的身体并未有所改变 |
[17:00] | In other words, your cells are still primed. | 换句话说 你的细胞仍然处于活跃状态 |
[17:04] | They just need a jumpstart. | 它们只需要一个激发源 |
[17:05] | Okay, how do we do that? How do we jumpstart me? | 那我们怎么办 怎么激发我 |
[17:07] | We need to replicate the initial jolt to your system. | 我们需要重现你的身体曾受到的冲击 |
[17:09] | But that would mean a peak current | 可是那就意味着要对他 |
[17:11] | of at least 20,000 kilo-amps. | 施加的峰值电流至少为两千万安培 |
[17:13] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:14] | That’s more electricity than they give to people | 这比电椅用的电量 |
[17:16] | in the electric chair. | 都还要大 |
[17:17] | Caitlin, with Farooq in the building, | 凯特琳 法鲁克已经进了这幢楼 |
[17:18] | we’re all looking at a death sentence here. | 我们也只有死的可能了 |
[17:20] | The spare generator’s offline. | 我们并未启用备用发电机 |
[17:22] | If we reboot it, we could get a charge that big. | 如果重新启动 也许可以提供所需电压 |
[17:24] | We need something that can transmit the load | 我们需要想办法把发动机 |
[17:26] | from the generator to Barry’s body | 产生的电量丝毫不减地 |
[17:28] | without shorting out. | 输入到巴里的身体里 |
[17:29] | The treadmill. | 用跑步机 |
[17:30] | My baby could take the charge. | 我的宝贝承受得住这种电量 |
[17:32] | What if Barry can’t? | 如果巴里受不了呢 |
[17:33] | Well, that’s up to Mr. Allen. | 这就得看艾伦先生了 |
[17:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[17:40] | I’m gonna talk to him. | 我要去跟他谈 |
[17:41] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[17:43] | Okay, you didn’t see him at the substation. | 你没看到他在变电站的样子 |
[17:45] | He needed to feed. | 他需要吸食能量 |
[17:47] | I got super speed out of the particle accelerator blast, | 粒子加速器爆炸后 我获得了速度 |
[17:50] | but his best friends died. | 可他失去了两位好朋友 |
[17:51] | He woke up with a disease. | 醒来后身体就出了问题 |
[17:53] | Earlier today, you worked a crime scene | 今天早上 你还在犯罪现场 |
[17:55] | where this metahuman electrocuted an innocent man. | 这个超能力者电死了一个无辜受害者 |
[17:57] | He’s a murderer! | 他是杀人犯 |
[17:59] | And you are powerless to defend yourself against him. | 而你没有任何能力与他对抗 |
[18:03] | He may just need help like I did. | 他也许只是像我当初一样需要帮助 |
[18:05] | I don’t need my powers to offer him that. | 我不需要能力就可以帮他 |
[18:07] | I have to try. | 我必须试试 |
[18:13] | Tockman? | 塔克曼 |
[18:15] | Tockman. | 塔克曼 |
[18:17] | Tockman! | 塔克曼 |
[18:18] | I am presently in control | 现在这里由我掌控 |
[18:19] | of eight of Central City’s finest, | 在场有八位中城精英 |
[18:22] | three underpaid assistants, | 三位低薪资的助理 |
[18:24] | and one very brave civilian girl. | 还有一位勇敢的平民女孩 |
[18:26] | You’ve got demands; I want to hear them. | 你有要求 可以讲来听听 |
[18:28] | But first let the civilians go. | 不过先把人放出来 |
[18:30] | Would you prefer I sent them out alive or dead? | 你希望我让他们横着出去还是竖着出去 |
[18:34] | Please be more specific. | 你说清楚点 |
[18:36] | One helicopter, one vegetarian takeout meal, | 一架直升飞机 一份素食外带套餐 |
[18:39] | one laptop with eight gigabytes of RAM | 还有一台8GB内存的笔记本电脑 |
[18:42] | will be delivered on this roof at exactly 53 minutes | 要在53分27秒后 |
[18:46] | and 27 seconds from now, | 送到屋顶 |
[18:49] | or I shoot a hostage. | 否则我就杀一个人质 |
[18:51] | There is a citywide blackout. | 整个城市都停电了 |
[18:54] | I’m gonna need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[18:55] | Captain, you may delay, but time will not. | 队长 送你一句话 时不我待 |
[19:00] | Benjamin Franklin. | 本杰明·富兰克林说的 |
[19:03] | Very good, Detective. | 非常好 警探 |
[19:11] | Whoa, whoa, easy. | 放轻松 |
[19:12] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[19:15] | You can’t hurt me. | 你伤害不了我 |
[19:17] | Where is Harrison Wells? | 哈里森·威尔斯在哪里 |
[19:19] | Look, I know what happened to you. | 我知道你遭遇了什么 |
[19:21] | The night of the accelerator explosion, it changed you. | 粒子加速器爆炸的那晚改变了你 |
[19:25] | It changed me too. | 也改变了我 |
[19:31] | You were the one in the red suit. | 你就是穿红衣的那个人 |
[19:33] | I fed from you. | 我吸食了你的能量 |
[19:35] | I have to keep feeding. | 我必须继续吸食 |
[19:37] | All right, I know this has to be terrifying. | 我知道你觉得很害怕 |
[19:40] | That’s why I want to help you, okay? | 所以我才想帮你 |
[19:44] | The night of the explosion, when the light hit me, | 那晚的爆炸 我被那束光击中的时候 |
[19:47] | it stopped my heart. | 心跳都停止了 |
[19:49] | Jake and Darya– | 杰克和达雅 |
[19:51] | They were your friends. | 是你的朋友 |
[19:52] | I woke up, and they were beside me, dead. | 我醒来时 他们躺在我旁边 死了 |
[19:55] | They tried to give me CPR. | 他们想给我用心肺复苏术 |
[19:56] | They were touching me, | 他们碰了我 |
[19:57] | and I electrocuted them. | 却被我电死了 |
[20:03] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[20:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:13] | Wells did this to me. | 是威尔斯干的 |
[20:16] | Farooq, you need to listen to me. | 法鲁克 你得听我说 |
[20:30] | Not sure how long that will hold. | 不知道能挡他多久 |
[20:32] | Done being noble, Mr. Allen? | 圣母心破碎了吗 艾伦先生 |
[20:34] | Caitlin, get him to the treadmill. | 凯特琳 送他去跑步机 |
[20:37] | Cisco, bring the generator online. | 西斯科 去启动发电机 |
[20:40] | Make sure Barry gets the charge. | 确保巴里能吸收足够的电量 |
[20:41] | What? You’re not coming with me? | 什么 你不跟我一起来吗 |
[20:44] | I am not leaving you. | 我不会丢下你 |
[20:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:48] | Of everything I’ve done in my life, | 在我一生做过的所有事情中 |
[20:50] | of everything I have invented, | 发明的所有东西中 |
[20:51] | My most important creation is the Flash. | 最重要的创作就是闪电侠 |
[20:54] | Barry Allen must have a future. | 巴里·艾伦一定要有未来 |
[20:57] | Now, go. | 现在赶紧走 |
[20:59] | Go! | 走 |
[21:07] | End this now, and I’ll talk to the D.A. | 赶快停止这一切 我会跟地检求情 |
[21:12] | It was your district attorney that denied me furlough | 就是你的地方检察官驳回了我的休假申请 |
[21:15] | so I could visit my dying sister one last time, | 以至于我不能见我快死的妹妹最后一面 |
[21:20] | say good-bye to her in person. | 不能亲自跟她道别 |
[21:24] | That’s time I’ll never get back! | 那是我再也回不去的时间 |
[21:29] | So however long I have in this life, | 所以不论我这一生还剩多少时间 |
[21:32] | I promise not one second more | 我发誓再也不要 |
[21:35] | will be spent in a prison cell. | 在监狱中度过 |
[21:39] | Got him. | 打中他了 |
[21:40] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[21:47] | Eddie. Eddie, Eddie. | 艾迪 艾迪 艾迪 |
[21:50] | An officer was just shot 9.2 seconds ago. | 一位警官刚在9.2秒之前被击中 |
[21:52] | I’d pick up the pace in meeting my demands, Captain. | 你们要加快速度满足我的要求了 队长 |
[22:03] | I’m not healing fast anymore. | 我不再能快速恢复了 |
[22:07] | – That’s unfortunate. – Don’t worry. | -那太糟糕了 -别担心 |
[22:10] | When Dr. Wells has a theory, he’s usually right. | 一旦威尔斯博士有主意 他一般都是正确的 |
[22:13] | What if something happens to Joe and Iris first? | 万一乔和爱瑞丝出什么事了怎么办 |
[22:46] | Come to check on your pet? | 过来看看你的宠物过得好不好吗 |
[22:49] | Why don’t you just kill me, huh? | 你为什么不直接杀了我 |
[22:51] | Get it over with. | 一劳永逸 |
[22:54] | Quid pro quo. | [拉丁语] |
[22:57] | That’s Latin, Mr. Woodward. | 我刚说的是拉丁语 伍德沃德先生 |
[22:59] | You’ve heard of Latin? | 你听说过拉丁语吗 |
[23:00] | Quid pro quo means something for something, | 这句话是说用某样东西换取另一样东西 |
[23:02] | and in this case that something is your freedom. | 现在说的某样东西指的是你的自由 |
[23:06] | I’m prepared to grant it to you. | 我准备给你自由 |
[23:10] | How do you know I won’t kill you? | 你怎么知道我不会杀了你 |
[23:12] | Let’s call that a calculated risk, | 我们就称它为预测风险好了 |
[23:13] | one I’m willing to take. | 这是我愿意承担的风险 |
[23:14] | – Really? – That’s right. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[23:16] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[23:17] | Because there is another Metahuman | 因为有另一个超能力者 |
[23:20] | loose in this facility. | 在这幢大楼里 |
[23:25] | I want you to kill him. | 我要你杀了他 |
[23:54] | Did you know the human body generates electricity? | 你知道人体能发电吗 |
[23:57] | The average person gives off 342 Watts, | 平均每人会发电大约342瓦 |
[24:01] | and I can smell it coming from you. | 我可以感受到你们身上散发的电量 |
[24:29] | – Turn on the treadmill. – You’re still hurt. | -开启跑步机 -你还伤着 |
[24:31] | We don’t have time! | 我们没时间了 |
[24:43] | Been dying to punch somebody. | 想死揍人的感觉了 |
[24:59] | – Caitlin! – I can’t. | -凯特琳 -我做不到 |
[25:00] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[25:01] | If I turn this on, it could kill you. | 如果我开了 你会死的 |
[25:03] | If you don’t, we could all die. | 如果你不开 我们都会死的 |
[25:05] | I already lost someone I cared about in this building. | 在这幢楼里我已经失去了一个我很珍惜的人 |
[25:07] | I can’t do it again. | 我不能再失去一次 |
[25:12] | Listen, someone once told me | 听着 曾经有人告诉我 |
[25:14] | that I was struck by that lightning for a reason, | 我被闪电击中是有原因的 |
[25:17] | that it chose me. | 是命运选择了我 |
[25:19] | I’m not sure I believe it. | 我不觉得我相信这话 |
[25:21] | Right now, it doesn’t matter what I believe. | 现在 重要的不是我相信什么 |
[25:29] | What do you believe? | 而是你相信什么 |
[25:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:51] | My god, are you okay? | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[25:54] | Did you feel anything? | 你感觉到什么了吗 |
[26:03] | It didn’t work. | 这没奏效 |
[26:10] | Please, he’s bleeding. | 求求你 他在流血 |
[26:11] | You have to let us get him some help. | 你要让我们帮帮他 |
[26:13] | You’ll stay where you are. | 你待着别动 |
[26:15] | And while you’re killing time, he’s bleeding out. | 在你消磨时间的时候 他会流血而亡的 |
[26:19] | As if you could kill time without wounding eternity. | 宛如你可以消磨时间而不伤害永恒一样 |
[26:22] | Henry David Thoreau. | 亨利·戴维·梭罗[美国作家哲学家] |
[26:23] | Ooh, good. | 不错 |
[26:33] | A little battlefield trick. | 战场小技巧 |
[26:35] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[26:39] | If he lives long enough to receive medical treatment, | 如果他能撑到医疗救治 |
[26:45] | they’ll know the exact time the tourniquet was applied. | 他们会知道止血带是什么时候绑上的 |
[26:50] | What? No thank you? | 怎么 不谢谢我吗 |
[26:53] | They call you the Clock King, right? | 他们称你为同步信号之王 对吧 |
[26:55] | A somewhat florid appellation, | 也就是华丽的称谓而已 |
[26:58] | but I’ve grown to see the humor in it. | 但是我已经可以看到个中幽默之处 |
[27:00] | You’re going back to prison. | 你会被送回监狱的 |
[27:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:03] | And–and how do you reckon? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:05] | Because the Flash is coming. | 因为闪电侠正在赶过来 |
[27:11] | Oh, where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[27:23] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[27:24] | Hey, Tony, what are you doing? | 托尼 你在干什么 |
[27:26] | Oh, come on. You know me, Allen. | 你了解我的 艾伦 |
[27:28] | I never run from a fight. | 我打架从不投降 |
[27:31] | All right, well, stay with me, okay? | 好吧 坚持住 |
[27:33] | You’re good. | 你没事的 |
[27:37] | Run. | 快跑 |
[27:39] | What? | 什么 |
[27:40] | Hey, Tony. | 托尼 |
[27:47] | No. | 不要 |
[27:50] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[28:00] | Early. | 早了 |
[28:05] | You ever seen the city at night by helicopter? | 你有在晚上坐直升机看过这座城吗 |
[28:07] | It’s quite spectacular. | 美妙至极 |
[28:16] | You’re winded. That’s not good. | 你气喘吁吁的 这可不妙 |
[28:18] | I need to take your blood and figure out what happened. | 我需要采集你的血液来分析原因 |
[28:22] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我不敢相信他竟然死了 |
[28:24] | Dr. Wells? | 威尔斯博士吗 |
[28:26] | No, no. Tony Woodward. | 不不 托尼·伍德沃德 |
[28:28] | He escaped from the pipeline. | 他从军火补给站逃出来了 |
[28:30] | He must have got out when the blackout hit. | 他肯定是在停电时逃出来的 |
[28:32] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[28:33] | The pipeline was designed to withstand a power outage. | 军火补给站被设计好 可以在停电时运转 |
[28:35] | Someone had to have let him go. | 肯定有人放他出来的 |
[28:37] | I did. | 是我 |
[28:40] | I released him. | 是我放了他 |
[28:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:44] | To divert our intruder’s attention | 为了转移那入侵者的注意力 |
[28:45] | while we worked to restore your speed. | 好让我们想办法恢复你的速度 |
[28:47] | You used him as a distraction? | 你用他来当诱饵 |
[28:49] | An unnecessary one, as it turns out. | 没想到是多余的一步 |
[28:50] | It seems the plan has failed. | 看来计划失败了 |
[28:59] | I have his blood on me. | 他是因我而死的 |
[29:01] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[29:02] | You’re showing a lot of sentiment for a man | 你对在童年时欺凌你的人 |
[29:04] | who tormented you as a child. | 还挺有同情心的 |
[29:06] | Tony might have been a bully then and now, | 托尼也许一直是个恶霸 |
[29:08] | but he didn’t deserve to die. | 可他也不能这样去送死啊 |
[29:10] | Does Caitlin or Cisco or me | 那凯特琳 西斯科 我或者你 |
[29:12] | or you? | 就要去死吗 |
[29:14] | I had a choice to make, him or us. | 我需要做出选择 他还是我们 |
[29:15] | I chose us without a second thought. | 我毫不犹豫地选择了我们 |
[29:17] | Well, all your talk about miracle cures | 你总是在谈奇迹般的解药 |
[29:20] | and scientific breakthroughs, | 还有科学突破 |
[29:21] | but you don’t care about people at all. | 但你却完全不关心别人 |
[29:24] | Well, maybe you care too much, Barry. | 也许是你关心的太多了 巴里 |
[29:25] | I know being a hero is important to you, | 我知道英雄这个身份对你很重要 |
[29:27] | and I respect your ideals. | 我也尊重你的理想 |
[29:28] | I just don’t have the luxury of sharing them. | 我只是没那个福分拥有这个理想 |
[29:30] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[29:31] | Your game’s chess. | 你只是在玩国际象棋 |
[29:34] | We’re all just pawns to you, right? | 我们都是你的小卒 对吧 |
[29:38] | So what’s your move, Doctor? | 那你准备怎么下 博士 |
[29:41] | Which one of us gets sacrificed next? | 接下来你又要牺牲谁 |
[30:00] | We have to get out of the facility. | 我们必须逃出这里 |
[30:02] | We just left him on D level. | 我们刚在D层甩掉他 |
[30:04] | We’ll never make it to the main entrance from here. | 我们从这里肯定到不了正门 |
[30:06] | What about the garage, the mobile lab van? | 那车库呢 移动实验室箱车 |
[30:09] | It’s my move, Mr. Allen, | 轮到我说话了 艾伦先生 |
[30:10] | and I say we make a run for it. | 要我说 我们得试一试 |
[30:13] | Oh, my God. Barry, look. | 天呐 巴里 快看 |
[30:14] | Your cells, they’re rapidly regenerating. | 你的细胞正在快速修复 |
[30:22] | I still don’t have my speed. | 我还是没找回速度 |
[30:24] | It must be mental, not physical. | 肯定是精神上的问题 不是肉体的 |
[30:28] | Oh, you have the yips. | 你有投球失忆症了 |
[30:31] | – The whats? – You know. | -什么症 -你知道的 |
[30:32] | When a second baseman all of a sudden can’t throw to first | 当二垒手突然扔不到一垒 |
[30:35] | or a golfer tries to putt | 或是高尔夫球手想要轻推进球 |
[30:37] | and they get all embarrassed and upset, | 他们会感到窘迫和沮丧 |
[30:39] | and then that makes the yips worse, | 于是投球失忆症恶化 |
[30:40] | and it’s a hot mess, | 然后就变得一团乱 |
[30:41] | and then they feel like even more of a failure. | 他们就感到更加失败了 |
[30:43] | That’s not helping. | 你说这些一点帮助没有 |
[30:48] | Look, you asked if I believed | 你问我是否相信 |
[30:49] | you were struck by lightning for a reason, | 你被闪电击中是有原因的 |
[30:51] | if you were chosen. | 你是否刚好被选中了 |
[30:53] | I believe. | 我相信你是对的 |
[30:55] | You should too. | 你也应该相信 |
[31:00] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[31:05] | Tockman, no. | 塔克曼 不要 |
[31:06] | No, don’t do this, not her. | 不 别这样 别带她走 |
[31:08] | No, take me, please. | 不 带我走吧 求你 |
[31:09] | Something tells me you will not be a docile passenger. | 我怎么觉得你好像不会当个温顺的乘客呢 |
[31:12] | – She will. – Dad. Dad. | -但她会 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[31:14] | Wait, wait! Let her say good-bye. | 等等 让她道个别吧 |
[31:17] | This is her boyfriend lying here dying, | 躺在这里快死掉的是她男朋友 |
[31:21] | and I think you and me both know that he probably won’t make it. | 我想你我都明白他可能撑不了很久了 |
[31:26] | It’s wrong that you didn’t get to say good-bye to your sister. | 当时没有给你机会和妹妹说再见是不对的 |
[31:28] | Give them what you deserved. | 别让他们留下同样的遗憾 |
[31:35] | You have 20 seconds. | 给你20秒 |
[31:39] | Eddie. Eddie. | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[31:41] | Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[31:42] | No, please. | 不 求你 |
[31:44] | You have to hang on for me, okay? | 你要为我撑下去 好吗 |
[31:46] | I’m gonna be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[32:05] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[32:12] | Second van, keys are inside. | 第二辆货车 钥匙在车里 |
[32:15] | Come on. | 快 |
[32:19] | Get in! Come on! | 快上车 快 |
[32:32] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[32:46] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[32:47] | Quickly. | 快 |
[32:48] | Time and tide wait for no man. | 时间不等人 |
[32:53] | Wait, let her say good-bye. | 等等 让她道个别吧 |
[32:55] | You have 20 seconds. | 给你20秒 |
[32:57] | Ankle Holster. | 脚踝枪套 |
[33:05] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[33:08] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[33:10] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[33:12] | Guys. | 两位 |
[33:14] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[33:15] | Oh, my God. No, please. | 天呐 不要 求你 |
[33:16] | Hey! | 你 |
[33:20] | You’re here for me. | 你是来找我的 |
[33:25] | Finally you show your face. | 你终于露面了 |
[33:27] | Well, I wasn’t exactly eager to be killed. | 我确实不是很想死 |
[33:31] | Neither were my friends. | 我朋友们也不想 |
[33:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:35] | I hurt a lot of people that night. | 那晚我伤害了许多人 |
[33:37] | People? | 许多人 |
[33:38] | You don’t even know their names. | 你连他们的名字都不知道吧 |
[33:40] | Jake Davenport. | 杰克·达文波特 |
[33:42] | Darya Kim. | 金达雅 |
[33:44] | Ralph Dibny, Al Rothstein, | 拉尔夫·德比 阿尔·罗思坦 |
[33:47] | Grant Emerson, Will Everett, | 格兰特·爱默生 威尔·埃弗雷特 |
[33:49] | Bea Da Costa, Ronnie Raymond. | 贝尔·德·卡斯塔 罗尼·雷蒙德 |
[33:55] | I know the names of every person who died that night. | 我记得那晚遇难的所有人的名字 |
[33:57] | I know they all mattered, | 我知道他们每个人都很有价值 |
[33:59] | and the fact that the world is now deprived of their potential | 而这世界失去了他们未来的可能性 |
[34:02] | is something that I have to live with every day, | 是我要永远背负的罪 |
[34:04] | but these people — these people have done nothing wrong. | 但他们 犯错误的不是他们 |
[34:07] | You want to punish me? | 你想要惩罚我 |
[34:08] | Fine, let’s do that, | 可以 那尽管来吧 |
[34:13] | but let these people live. | 但是别杀他们 |
[34:19] | You died that night too. | 就当那晚你也死了 |
[34:23] | No! | 不 |
[34:25] | You just didn’t know it till today. | 只是今天你才知道 |
[35:32] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[36:19] | We could have called him Blackout? | 我们可以叫他断电吗 |
[36:21] | He had a name, Cisco. | 他有名字的 西斯科 |
[36:24] | I’m just not sure what happened. | 我还不知道到底发生了什么 |
[36:25] | Why didn’t he just siphon all my powers like before? | 他为什么没像之前那样吸取我的能量呢 |
[36:29] | Because you finally stopped thinking about your powers | 因为你终于不再想着你的力量 |
[36:33] | and just connected to them. | 而是和它成为了一体 |
[36:35] | Look, this is a sample of your blood | 看 这是你刚被闪电 |
[36:37] | from just after you were struck by lightning. | 击中时的一份血样 |
[36:39] | Now your cells are generating more energy than ever before. | 你的细胞产生的能量比以前任何状态都多 |
[36:44] | It was more energy than the meta could safely handle. | 多到了那个超能力者没法安全控制的地步 |
[36:48] | It’s almost like he choked on you. | 就像是他吸取时被呛住了的感觉 |
[36:50] | But what does that mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[36:51] | It means you’ve kicked it up a notch. | 意思是你又进步了许多 |
[37:03] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
[37:05] | What I said about how you don’t care about people, I– | 关于我之前说你不在乎别人 我 |
[37:10] | No, look, Barry. | 不 听着 巴里 |
[37:15] | There is a reason that my biography describes me | 我的传记里把我描述成自大 |
[37:20] | as arrogant, prickly, brusque– | 尖刻而又无礼 是有原因的 |
[37:24] | At times contemptuous? | 有时还有些傲慢 |
[37:27] | – I read it twice. – You were right. | -我看了两遍 -你说得没错 |
[37:29] | I don’t care much for people, Barry. | 我不太关心其他人 巴里 |
[37:31] | I find them misinformed, shortsighted. | 我觉得他们误传信息 目光短浅 |
[37:33] | So why do you do what you do? | 那你为什么还要这么做 |
[37:35] | Why get up in the morning? | 为什么大半夜还不睡 |
[37:36] | Because I believe in a better future, | 因为我相信未来会更好 |
[37:38] | one that I very much want to see, | 那个我很想看到的未来 |
[37:40] | one that you are a part of. | 那个有你参与的未来 |
[37:44] | I might not much care for people, Barry, | 也许我不太关心其他人 巴里 |
[37:47] | but I care about you. | 但是我关心你 |
[37:56] | Trauma team to the NICU. | 创伤小组呼叫重症监护室 |
[37:58] | Trauma team to the NICU. | 创伤小组呼叫重症监护室 |
[38:01] | Hey, Allen. | 艾伦 |
[38:03] | Hey, Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[38:04] | Flowers. | 你还带花来了 |
[38:06] | That’s so nice. | 太好了 |
[38:10] | Where were you all night? | 你整晚都去哪了 |
[38:12] | Home, trying to eat all the ice cream before it melted. | 在家里 在冰淇淋融化之前吃光它们 |
[38:15] | I love ice cream. | 我很喜欢冰淇淋 |
[38:18] | He is on pain meds, lots of them, | 他吃了很多的止痛药 |
[38:20] | but he’s gonna be okay. | 但是他不会有事的 |
[38:23] | It’s been some night. | 惊险的一晚 |
[38:24] | I am gonna get some coffee. | 我去买杯咖啡 |
[38:25] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[38:31] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[38:37] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[38:39] | I guess you’re feeling better. | 看来你好多了 |
[38:41] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[38:43] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看到刚才那一幕了吗 |
[38:47] | You’re just high, partner. | 你刚吃了药 伙计 |
[38:50] | Right, I forgot. | 没错 我都忘了 |
[38:59] | Oh, now you show up. | 你现在才来 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you today. | 对不起 今天没能救你 |
[39:04] | – It couldn’t be helped. – It’s okay. | -我自顾不暇 -没关系 |
[39:08] | A girl’s got to be her own hero every now and again. | 有时我们得做自己的英雄 拯救自己 |
[39:11] | I promise I’ll never be late again. | 我保证不会再迟到 |
[39:14] | My best friend is always saying that, | 我的好朋友总是这么说 |
[39:15] | and he is always late. | 结果他总是迟到 |
[39:20] | You’re worth being on time for. | 你值得我准时出现 |
[39:32] | Honey, you all right? | 宝贝 没事吧 |
[39:34] | Yeah, why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[39:36] | You forgot your coffee. | 你忘记买咖啡了 |
[39:47] | Good day, Dr. Wells. | 日安 威尔斯博士 |
[39:49] | Yes, it is, Gideon. | 日安 吉迪恩 |
[39:50] | Bring up my log, please, new entry. | 请调出我的日志 新条目 |
[39:52] | It has now been 312 days since lightning struck. | 闪电击中至今已经过了312天 |
[39:56] | In the past 24 hours, | 过去的24小时里 |
[39:58] | subject has taken a great leap forward, | 实验对象已经取得了巨大的飞跃 |
[40:00] | causing me to revise my initial thesis. | 让我修改了我最初的论文 |
[40:05] | I thought– | 我以为 |
[40:07] | Well, I thought his attachment to people | 我以为他对别人的依恋 |
[40:09] | was a distraction slowing down his progress. | 会令他分心 并减慢他的进步 |
[40:12] | Now I realize the opposite is true. | 而现在我意识到事实正好相反 |
[40:16] | Barry’s attachment to people, the people he cares about, | 巴里对别人的依恋 他所在乎的人 |
[40:21] | is actually the key to getting him up to speed. | 才是促进他飞速的关键 |
[40:25] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[40:27] | 《中城时报》 闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中 | |
[40:28] | good news. | 还有一个好消息 |
[40:31] | The future remains intact. | 未来仍然完好无损 |
[40:37] | You’re early. | 你早到了 |
[40:38] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:40] | It feels weird to me too. | 我也觉得很奇怪 |
[40:42] | I thought after yesterday, you’d want to sleep in. | 我以为经过昨天的事 你会想睡觉的 |
[40:45] | Can’t. There’s too much work to do. | 睡不着 有很多工作要做 |
[40:48] | I’m ready to do it. | 我准备好了 |
[40:49] | I want to push myself, | 我要鞭策自己 |
[40:51] | find out how fast I can really go. | 看看我的速度到底能有多快 |
[40:55] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:56] | This is not just about me. | 这不只是我一个人的事 |
[40:59] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[41:41] | Now, you… | 你… |
[41:45] | had the ability to steal the Flash’s powers, | 有能力偷取闪电侠的力量 |
[41:49] | and I… | 而我 |
[41:57] | would love to know… | 很想知道 |
[42:01] | how you did that. | 你是怎么做到的 |