时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | killed by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:08] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:09] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:12] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:16] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | But secretly, I use my speed | 但我秘密地用自己的速度 |
[00:21] | to fight crime and find others like me. | 打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | and get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am the flash. | 我就是闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on the flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | You killed my mother. Why? | 是你杀了我妈妈 为什么 |
[00:36] | If you want to know that, you’re gonna have to catch me. | 如果你想知道原因 先追上我再说 |
[00:40] | Not fast enough, Flash. | 不够快 闪电侠 |
[00:43] | I love you, Iris. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝 |
[00:44] | I couldn’t lie to you anymore. | 没法再瞒下去了 |
[00:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:52] | My name is Barry Allen. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:54] | I am not the fastest man alive. | 我不是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:57] | That title belongs to the man who killed my mother. | 这个名号属于杀了我妈妈的那个人 |
[01:06] | But not for long. | 但不会太久 |
[01:08] | That was too close. | 刚才太危险了 |
[01:10] | He told me to make it hard. | 他告诉我要下狠手的 |
[01:11] | Pretty sure he didn’t tell you to make him dead. | 他那意思肯定不是让你弄死他 |
[01:14] | Remember, this is just supposed to be | 请记得 这应该只是一次 |
[01:15] | a training exercise to improve Barry’s speed. | 提升巴里速度的训练 |
[01:18] | Cisco, you gonna bring it or what? | 西斯科 你到底玩不玩了 |
[01:23] | Bring it. | 上吧 |
[01:43] | Why isn’t he running away? | 他干嘛不跑开 |
[01:48] | Barry, run away. | 巴里 快跑开 |
[02:19] | Very impressive, Mr. Allen. | 厉害啊 艾伦先生 |
[02:20] | Your reaction to stimuli | 你在超速度下 |
[02:21] | at super-speed continues to improve. | 对刺激的反应速度越来越快了 |
[02:24] | – It’s still not enough. – It will be. | -还不够快 -会够的 |
[02:26] | You keep working like you are, you stay focused like you are, | 你继续像这样努力 继续这样集中精力 |
[02:29] | and you will be ready the next time | 下一次那位穿黄衣服的人出现 |
[02:30] | your man in the yellow suit comes around. | 你就准备好可以应对了 |
[02:32] | I think you mean the Reverse-Flash. | 我想你说的是逆闪电 |
[02:35] | What? He said it, not me. | 怎么 他自己说的 不是我取的 |
[02:38] | And he’s right. | 而且他说的没错 |
[02:40] | Yellow suit, red lightning, and evil– | 黄衣服 红色闪电 又邪恶 |
[02:43] | The reverse of Barry. | 巴里的反面 |
[02:45] | Actually, I kind of like it. | 其实我觉得不错 |
[02:47] | All right, I’m still ready for another round. | 好了 我准备好再来一场了 |
[02:48] | How many more drones do you have left? | 你还剩多少台无人机 |
[02:50] | Two. | 两台 |
[02:51] | And they’ve got lasers. | 而且它们都可以发射激光 |
[02:55] | No. | 不行 |
[03:24] | Told you it would break. | 跟你说了会碎的 |
[03:25] | And the shrink says I’m crazy. | 心理医生还说我疯了呢 |
[03:28] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:30] | Customs warehouse. | 海关仓库 |
[03:32] | Imported cars from europe, all worth a fortune. | 欧洲进口车 都很值钱 |
[03:36] | Question. | 提问 |
[03:37] | How do you suggest you and I | 你说咱俩怎么才能 |
[03:39] | drive all these cars out of here? | 把这些车开出去呢 |
[03:41] | We’re not. | 不用开 |
[03:43] | We’re not stealing anything. | 我们不偷任何东西 |
[03:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:47] | Our entrance set off the silent alarms. | 咱们的闯入触发了无声警报 |
[03:51] | The cops will be arriving | 警察会在 |
[03:53] | in 2 minutes and 14 seconds. | 两分十四秒之后到达 |
[03:58] | Bring them. | 烤了他们 |
[04:03] | That’s not for the cops, as we discussed. | 那不是为警察准备的 我们说过的 |
[04:10] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[04:22] | You do hear that, right? | 你听到了 对吧 |
[04:24] | He’s not coming. | 他没来 |
[04:29] | We’re leaving. | 咱们走 |
[04:30] | This better make sense real fast, buddy. | 你最好能趁早给出个合理解释 伙计 |
[04:32] | It will. Let’s go. | 会给的 走吧 |
[04:39] | You promised me I’d get to do my thing. | 你保证我可以发挥我的特长的 |
[04:41] | I always keep my promises. | 我总是信守承诺的 |
[04:43] | Seat belt. | 系好安全带 |
[04:56] | Are you sure nothing’s missing? | 你确定什么都没丢吗 |
[04:58] | That’s what the supervisor said. | 管理员就是这么说的 |
[05:01] | I can check again. | 我可以再检查一遍 |
[05:07] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[05:10] | Well, the breakage indicates that the door somehow | 这种破坏表明了门在 |
[05:14] | had zero viscoelasticity when it hit the ground. | 摔到地上的时候完全没有黏弹性 |
[05:17] | What does that mean to normal people? | 你能讲得通俗点吗 |
[05:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:21] | The steel shattered like glass. | 钢铁像玻璃一样破碎了 |
[05:33] | It was frozen, Joe. | 它被冻上了 乔 |
[05:36] | Snart. | 史纳特 |
[05:38] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[05:39] | I thought Snart was some world-class thief. | 史纳特不是绝世大盗吗 |
[05:42] | All these expensive cars he didn’t take any of them? | 这么多豪车 他居然一辆都没偷走 |
[05:46] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[05:47] | Eddie, put out an APB on Snart. | 艾迪 全境通缉史纳特 |
[05:49] | Got it. | 好的 |
[05:54] | Snart wasn’t here to steal anything. | 史纳特不是来偷东西的 |
[05:56] | – He was setting a trap. – For me. | -他是来设陷阱的 -给我设陷阱 |
[05:58] | – And by me, I mean… – Yeah, I know who you meant. | -我指的是… -我知道你指的是谁 |
[06:08] | God, you’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[06:11] | Mick. | 米克 |
[06:13] | This is a joke. | 这是个玩笑而已 |
[06:15] | How do you know this Flash didn’t skip town? | 你怎么知道这个闪电侠没出城呢 |
[06:18] | Maybe that’s why he didn’t show up. | 说不定这就是他没现身的原因 |
[06:20] | Or maybe he’s dead. | 也有可能他死了 |
[06:21] | Or maybe someone smarter than you iced him. | 也许有比你更聪明的人把他冻死了 |
[06:23] | He’s not dead, and he didn’t leave town. | 他没死 也没出城 |
[06:26] | You will tell me what we’re stealing this time. | 你要告诉我这回我们要干什么 |
[06:28] | We are partners, after all. | 我们是搭档 |
[06:30] | This is what we came for. | 我们就是为这个而来 |
[06:37] | That’s worth money? | 这能值钱吗 |
[06:39] | It’s called Fire & Ice, | 这幅画叫《火与冰》 |
[06:41] | an abstract modern-day masterpiece | 是一副现代抽象派的美术杰作 |
[06:42] | said to represent the dichotomy of being. | 据说是对分法的完美代表 |
[06:45] | It represents to me | 对我来说这东西的意义就是 |
[06:46] | that people with lots of money buy dumb stuff. | 有钱人品位真奇怪 |
[06:50] | Osgood and Rachel Rathaway, | 奥斯古德和瑞秋·拉瑟威 |
[06:51] | one of the richest couples in Central City, | 中城最富有的夫妻之一 |
[06:53] | paid 25 million for it in Paris. | 在巴黎花了2500万买下它 |
[06:57] | They’re flying home with it today. | 他们今天带着画飞回来 |
[07:02] | Captain Cold is back? | 寒冷队长回来了 |
[07:04] | For a non-metahuman, | 作为一个非超能力者 |
[07:05] | Leonard Snart is proving to be quite the nemesis. | 莱昂纳多·史纳特还真是不好对付 |
[07:07] | He still has the cold gun, | 冷冻枪还在他手上 |
[07:09] | the one he stole from us, the one I built. | 他从我们手里夺走的 这是我的设计 |
[07:11] | Well, what does he want this time? | 这回他又想干什么 |
[07:14] | The Flash. | 他要的是闪电侠 |
[07:16] | If Snart wants a fight with the Flash, | 如果史纳特想跟闪电侠打一场 |
[07:18] | then I’ll give him one. | 我就跟他打一场 |
[07:21] | You don’t think I should? | 你觉得我不该这样做 |
[07:22] | I didn’t say that. But, Barry, | 我没这么说 不过巴里 |
[07:24] | as fast as you are, you cannot be everywhere at once. | 就算你速度够快 你也不可能处处兼顾 |
[07:27] | And it becomes then a question of priorities. | 这就演变成哪个优先的问题 |
[07:30] | Now, in the last month, | 过去的一个月里 |
[07:31] | you have made a commitment to increasing your speed, | 你努力要提高速度 |
[07:35] | enhancing your reflexes, and it’s working. | 加强反应能力 一切都井井有条 |
[07:36] | You’re finally getting faster. | 你终于变得更快了 |
[07:38] | Okay, but what am I supposed to do, just ignore Snart? | 那我要怎么做 不管史纳特吗 |
[07:44] | The last time you had a fight with Snart, a train derailed. | 你上回跟史纳特斗争时 一列火车脱轨了 |
[07:48] | You were lucky to get all those people to safety. | 能把所有人救回来是你运气好 |
[07:50] | And if you don’t give him that fight… | 如果你不跟他打的话 |
[07:52] | He may just back off, and there’ll be no casualties. | 他可能会自己离开 不会有任何伤亡 |
[07:56] | Look, Barry, Cisco and I will work with Joe | 巴里 西斯科和我会跟乔 |
[07:59] | and the police and devise a way to catch Cold. | 还有警方合作 想出办法抓到寒冷队长 |
[08:03] | Yes, I said it, Cisco. | 没错 我就是这么说的 西斯科 |
[08:04] | As soon as it came out of my mouth, I heard it. | 话脱口而出的时候我就听到了 |
[08:06] | Yeah, we can definitely come up with ways | 我们一定会想出办法 |
[08:07] | to neutralize Snart. | 拿下史纳特的 |
[08:09] | Listen, Barry. | 巴里 |
[08:10] | Whether or not you go after Snart, that’s your choice. | 不管你去不去追查史纳特 这都是你的选择 |
[08:14] | We here, we will do whatever we can to support you. | 我们会尽一切可能帮助你 |
[08:18] | But after this past Christmas, | 但经过这次圣诞节 |
[08:22] | after the events with the Reverse-Flash… | 在出了逆闪那事之后 |
[08:27] | I just think he poses a greater threat to all of us. | 我觉得他给所有人都造成了更大的威胁 |
[08:37] | T-minus three days and counting… | 离意义非凡的同居生活 |
[08:41] | till the big move in. | 还有三天 |
[08:42] | You know, I’ve never had a roommate. | 我从没有过室友 |
[08:44] | But it did occur to me that if we ever get in a fight, | 不过我发现 如果我们吵架了 |
[08:46] | I can’t just storm away and go home, | 我不能发泄一通就回自己家 |
[08:49] | because home will be with you. | 因为到时候那就是我们的家了 |
[08:51] | Are you predicting many arguments? | 你已经预料到我们会吵架了 |
[08:53] | Have you met me? | 你没见过我吗 |
[08:55] | I remember the night we met. | 我记得我们相遇的那晚 |
[08:57] | I stopped a mugger who stole your bag. | 我抓住了偷你包的抢劫犯 |
[09:00] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[09:10] | Eddie, you know where Joe is? | 艾迪 你知道乔在哪里吗 |
[09:12] | I think he’s upstairs in your lab. | 他应该在楼上你的实验室里 |
[09:15] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | No second thoughts about moving in together? | 同居的事情不用再考虑一下吗 |
[09:27] | None. | 不用了 |
[09:32] | Joe, hey. | 乔 你好 |
[09:33] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[09:35] | I’ve been going over Snart’s file. | 我在看史纳特的档案 |
[09:37] | Thanks. Yeah, I need to talk to you. | 谢谢 我得跟你谈谈 |
[09:41] | As CSI, | 作为犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[09:42] | my work on this case is done. | 我在这案子的工作已经结束了 |
[09:44] | And as the Flash, | 作为闪电侠 |
[09:48] | I don’t think I can focus on Snart right now. | 我现在没法把精力放在史纳特身上 |
[09:52] | You mind telling me what brought about | 介不介意告诉我是什么 |
[09:53] | this change of heart? | 让你改变主意了 |
[09:55] | This man in yellow, the man that killed my mom, | 这个穿黄衣服的 杀了我妈妈的人 |
[09:59] | is still out there. | 还逍遥法外 |
[10:00] | I have to be ready to face him, | 我必须做好应对他的准备 |
[10:02] | which means amping up my speed. | 那就意味着我要提升我的速度 |
[10:04] | – It’s a question of priorities. – Your mom’s killer | -这是哪个优先的问题 -抓捕凶手 |
[10:08] | isn’t the only reason you’ve been doing this. | 并不是你做这件事的唯一原因 |
[10:10] | You told me that if you could use your powers | 你告诉过我 如果可以用你的能力 |
[10:12] | to save someone from a burning building, you would. | 从起火的大楼里救人 你会做的 |
[10:15] | Look, Dr. Wells and S.T.A.R. Labs are gonna work with you. | 威尔斯博士和尖端科研实验室的人会跟你合作 |
[10:18] | Cisco thinks he has a way | 西斯科认为他有办法 |
[10:20] | to protect the police against Snart’s cold gun. | 可以让警察不受史纳特冷冻枪的攻击 |
[10:22] | Barry, I can understand if you’re scared. | 巴里 如果你害怕 我可以理解 |
[10:23] | – We talked about this. – Of course I’m scared, Joe. | -我们谈过这个的 -我当然害怕 乔 |
[10:27] | This guy could run into the precinct | 这家伙可能会冲进警局来 |
[10:28] | and kill everyone in here in seconds. | 在几秒钟内杀死所有的人 |
[10:30] | He threatened Iris. | 他威胁过爱瑞丝 |
[10:32] | I won’t let him hurt the most important people | 我不会让他再一次伤害我生命中 |
[10:34] | in my life again. | 最重要的人 |
[10:35] | If that means devoting every second | 如果那意味着我要牺牲所有时间 |
[10:38] | I have outside this place to getting faster and to stopping him, | 离开这里去提升我的速度来阻止他 |
[10:41] | then that’s what I’m gonna do. | 那我就会去做的 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry. I’ve made up my mind. | 对不起 我已经决定了 |
[11:00] | Mcsnurtle the turtle. | 乌龟迈克施纳特 |
[11:04] | How you been? | 你怎么样 |
[11:05] | When did you stop sleeping with this? | 你什么时候开始不搂着它睡觉的 |
[11:07] | – It was your favorite. – He was. | -它是你的最爱 -没错 |
[11:09] | But if I remember correctly, | 可是如果我没记错的话 |
[11:11] | you took him away from me after I broke your Duke Ellington: | 我把你艾灵顿公爵那张《蓝调之音》的 |
[11:14] | Live at the Blue Note vinyl. | 黑胶唱片弄碎以后 你就把它夺走了 |
[11:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:20] | – You can have him back now. – Oh, gee, thanks. | -现在可以还给你了 -老天 谢谢 |
[11:25] | Oh, dad. | 爸爸 |
[11:29] | I’m going to miss you, baby. | 我会想你的 宝贝 |
[11:31] | Dad, I’m only ten minutes away. | 爸爸 只要十分钟就到我那了 |
[11:33] | I know. Don’t you worry about me. | 我知道 你不用担心我 |
[11:36] | I’ll be fine, just like always. | 我会好好的 跟以前一样 |
[11:40] | – Hey. – Hey. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[11:42] | You came to help her pack? | 你来帮她收拾行李的吗 |
[11:43] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[11:45] | Iris said that she had something for me. | 爱瑞丝说有东西要给我 |
[11:50] | I found this in my closet. | 我在柜子里找到了这个 |
[11:56] | I haven’t seen this in years. | 已经好多年没看到它了 |
[11:58] | Well, the nerd survival kit is still intact. | 宅男必备单品依然完好无损 |
[12:05] | I thought those might be worth something. | 我想那些东西可能值得你珍藏 |
[12:13] | I am so late for work. | 我要迟到了 |
[12:19] | I promise I will clean this up when I get back, okay? | 我保证回来以后会收拾干净的 好吗 |
[12:23] | – Bye. – Bye, yeah. | -再见 -再见 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | You mind telling me what’s going on with you and Iris? | 能告诉我你和爱瑞丝之间发生什么了吗 |
[12:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:36] | That’s funny, because I have these two things called eyes, | 真有趣 因为我脸上有两个叫做眼睛的东西 |
[12:39] | and it doesn’t look like you two are fine. | 而你们俩看起来并不好 |
[12:42] | I told Iris. | 我告诉爱瑞丝了 |
[12:45] | You told Iris you’re the Flash? | 你告诉爱瑞丝你是闪电侠了 |
[12:47] | No, no, no, no. I’m sorry. | 不 不是 |
[12:49] | No. | 不是 |
[12:52] | I told her how I felt about her. | 我跟她说了我的感觉 |
[12:57] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[12:58] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[13:01] | Well, I mean, she’s still moving in with Eddie, isn’t she? | 结果她还是要搬去跟艾迪一起住 不是吗 |
[13:05] | I just want to pretend like it never even happened. | 我只是想装作什么事都没发生过 |
[13:08] | I mean, that’s what we’re both doing, so… | 我们俩都是这样想的 所以… |
[13:10] | Well, not saying how you feel is what got you | 刚开始你就应该说出自己的感受 |
[13:14] | in this mess in the first place. | 否则不会到今天这个地步 |
[13:16] | Speaking of which, | 说到这 |
[13:18] | we both know she’s not gonna clean this mess up anytime soon. | 我们都知道她不可能回来收拾的吧 |
[13:21] | Nope. | 没错 |
[13:27] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:40] | If I could have everybody’s attention, please. | 请大家注意听我说 |
[13:43] | You have our attention, Mr. Ramon. | 我们在听呢 拉蒙先生 |
[13:47] | Okay, check it. | 好的 看这个 |
[13:49] | So Dr. Wells and I, | 威尔斯博士和我 |
[13:51] | we took your ballistic shields and– | 我们拿走了你们的防弹盾牌 |
[13:56] | and we lined them with a pretty sweet compacted heating ribbon | 在上面加了密集的绝缘线 |
[13:59] | designed to repel temperature attacks, | 用来抵挡温度带来的袭击 |
[14:01] | especially those reaching absolute zero, | 尤其是那些接近绝对零度的武器 |
[14:04] | like Captain Cold’s gun. | 比如寒冷队长的枪 |
[14:06] | And that’s supposed to keep us from getting | 那个就能防止我们 |
[14:07] | – turned into popsicles? – Yeah. | -被冻成冰棍了吗 -是的 |
[14:09] | Yeah, they will. | 是的 它们可以 |
[14:11] | How are we supposed to trust anything from S.T.A.R. Labs | 我们怎么还能相信尖端科研实验室的东西 |
[14:13] | after you nuked the city? | 在你们用核武器摧毁了这座城市后 |
[14:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:21] | You’re right, you shouldn’t trust us. | 你说得对 你们不该相信我们 |
[14:24] | What happened a year ago– that was our fault. | 一年前发生的事 是我们的错 |
[14:28] | And we can’t change the past, | 我们不能改变过去发生的事 |
[14:30] | as much as we wish we could. | 尽管我们非常想 |
[14:33] | But tomorrow is a different story. | 但未来就不同了 |
[14:35] | Tomorrow’s a different thing. | 未来是另一回事了 |
[14:38] | We just want the chance to make things better. | 我们只希望有让一切变好的机会 |
[14:41] | Observe. | 仔细看吧 |
[15:14] | Dummies are one thing. | 模型是模型 |
[15:16] | My officers are another. | 我的警官们可是另一回事 |
[15:24] | You seem pleased with yourself, doctor. | 你看上去对自己很满意 博士 |
[15:26] | Well, I’m just happy to help the police catch Snart, Joe. | 我只是很高兴能帮助警察抓史纳特 乔 |
[15:30] | Barry might be able to help too. | 巴里或许也能帮上忙 |
[15:31] | I think Cisco’s heat shields | 我认为西斯科的热盾牌 |
[15:32] | are more than up to the task. | 已经能胜任这个任务了 |
[15:35] | And, Joe, if Barry feels he’s gonna endanger lives | 乔 如果巴里觉得他去追捕史纳特 |
[15:37] | by taking on Snart and, conversely, feels | 会危机其他人的生命 相反地 |
[15:39] | he’s gonna save lives by training | 训练速度去追捕 |
[15:40] | to take on the man in yellow… | 穿黄色衣服的人能拯救生命的话 |
[15:44] | That’s ultimately his call. | 那完全是他自己的意愿 |
[15:46] | You know what makes Barry so special? | 你知道是什么让巴里这么特别吗 |
[15:49] | He wants to help everyone he can, | 他想帮助所有他能帮助的人 |
[15:51] | however he can. | 不管以什么方式 |
[15:53] | Always has. | 他都会去做的 |
[15:55] | Until now. | 可现在变了 |
[15:57] | I guess it’s just a question of priorities then. | 我想只是优先排序的问题 |
[16:00] | You know, Barry said the exact same thing to me. | 巴里跟我说了一模一样的话 |
[16:05] | And I thought, “Doesn’t sound like him.” | 我当时想 这不像是他说得话 |
[16:08] | I guess because it sounds like you. | 我想是因为听上去像是你会说的话 |
[16:22] | Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 没想吓你的 |
[16:24] | No, it’s okay. I was just kind of focused. | 不 没关系 我只是太投入了 |
[16:26] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[16:28] | – What’s F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M.? – It’s one of the last things | -什么是火风暴 -是罗尼飞走前 |
[16:30] | Ronnie said to me before he… flew away. | 最后跟我说的话 |
[16:34] | My dead fiance can fly. | 我死去的未婚夫会飞 |
[16:36] | I haven’t broke that to my parents yet. | 我还没跟我父母透露过这个 |
[16:39] | – You doing okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吧 -好 还好 |
[16:41] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[16:44] | I told Iris how I felt about her. | 我告诉爱瑞丝我对她的感觉了 |
[16:47] | Bold choice. | 大胆的选择 |
[16:48] | I knew where we stood before. | 我知道我们之前的关系 |
[16:50] | We were best friends. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[16:51] | And…I don’t know. Now I just don’t know | 我不知道 现在我不知道 |
[16:53] | what’s normal for us anymore. | 我们之间正常的关系应该是怎么样了 |
[16:56] | Before I met Ronnie, | 在我遇到罗尼前 |
[16:58] | I knew exactly what was going to happen every day of my life. | 我知道我的生活中将会发生什么 |
[17:01] | It was predictable. I like predictable. | 是可预测的 我喜欢可预测 |
[17:04] | But when Ronnie and I started dating, | 但当罗尼和我开始约会后 |
[17:07] | everything started to change. | 一切都开始变了 |
[17:09] | He made me try Indian food | 他让我尝试印度食物 |
[17:12] | and SCUBA diving. | 以及水肺潜水 |
[17:16] | At first it was scary. | 一开始我很害怕 |
[17:18] | But then it was better. | 但是后来就好了 |
[17:21] | Things weren’t really normal with you pining after Iris | 你对爱瑞丝的爱慕而她却毫不知情 |
[17:24] | and her being totally unaware. | 这本就不正常 |
[17:27] | Whatever happens next, it will be better. | 不管接下来会发生什么 都会更好 |
[17:36] | Wait, Caitlin. | 等等 凯特琳 |
[17:38] | SCUBA. | 水肺 |
[17:39] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[17:41] | Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus, | 自给式水下呼吸器 |
[17:43] | it’s an acronym. | 是缩写 |
[17:45] | What if F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. isn’t a word? | 如果火风暴不是一个词呢 |
[17:53] | Fusion ignition research experiment and science | 原始核糖核酸及分子结构转变的 |
[17:55] | of transmutation originating RNA and molecular structures. | 聚变点火试验和科学研究 |
[18:01] | It’s 800 pages. | 有八百页 |
[18:15] | There’s a lot of stuff in there, | 里面写了很多东西 |
[18:17] | but it mostly focuses on transmutation, | 但大部分讲的是转变 |
[18:19] | which is the process of altering the structure of an element | 就是通过解压原子 |
[18:22] | by unzipping the atoms– | 改变元素结构 |
[18:23] | and rebuilding it to create an entirely new element. | 并重构一个新元素的过程 |
[18:27] | Well, the article was co-written by Jason Rush, | 这篇文章是由杰森·拉什合作编写的 |
[18:30] | who’s a grad student here at Hudson university. | 他是休斯敦大学的一名研究生 |
[18:32] | So if anybody knows what happened to Ronnie… | 所以如果有谁知道罗尼发生了什么的话 |
[18:34] | Maybe he does. | 或许他知道 |
[18:35] | – Maybe. – Thanks. | -也许吧 -谢谢 |
[18:45] | Pleasant flight, Mrs. Rathaway? | 旅途愉快吗 拉瑟威夫人 |
[18:46] | Yes, quite. Thank you. | 很愉快 谢谢 |
[18:49] | Careful, please. It’s worth a fortune. | 请小心点 值一大笔钱呢 |
[18:52] | Welcome home, Mr. Rathaway. | 欢迎回家 拉瑟威先生 |
[18:53] | Thank you, Ethan. | 谢谢你 伊森 |
[18:59] | Sir, your son Hartley– he called again. | 老爷 你儿子哈特利又打电话来了 |
[19:03] | We don’t have a son anymore. | 我们已经没有儿子了 |
[19:09] | Someone better call 911. | 最好有人打报警电话 |
[19:23] | Move. Move! | 走 快走 |
[19:26] | Snart, freeze. | 史纳特 别动 |
[19:36] | Mick! | 米克 |
[19:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[19:39] | Why do they call you people the heat? | 他们为何叫你们热火 |
[19:42] | I’m the heat! | 我才是热火 |
[19:47] | Forget them, Mick. Get ready for him. | 别管他们了 米克 准备好迎接他 |
[19:51] | It’s beautiful. | 这太美了 |
[19:53] | Mick. | 米克 |
[19:55] | Mick. | 米克 |
[19:57] | Mick! | 米克 |
[20:01] | We go, now! | 我们现在就撤 |
[20:18] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:24] | Hey. Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:26] | I’ll call you back. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[20:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:29] | Snart’s new partner, | 史纳特的新同伙 |
[20:31] | he’s got this handheld flamethrower. | 有一个手拿式喷火器 |
[20:35] | Almost everyone was treated on the scene, but… | 基本上所有人都当场得到了救治 但… |
[20:38] | we got two in the burn unit, though. | 还是有两个人进了烧伤病房 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry. I should’ve listened to you. | 对不起 我应该听你的 |
[20:41] | It’s all good. But… | 没事 但是 |
[20:43] | the next time Snart and his pyro pal show up, | 下次史纳特和他的火焰兵伙伴再出现 |
[20:46] | you make them sorry they ever messed with you. | 你让他们为跟你作对而抱歉 |
[20:50] | I got to call the hospital. | 我要给医院打电话了 |
[20:57] | The cop’s bullet ruptured the secondary internal fuel chamber. | 警察的子弹打坏了第二个内燃料枪膛 |
[21:01] | It could’ve been worse. | 本可能会更坏 |
[21:02] | You were right to get me to learn | 还好你让我学这玩意的 |
[21:03] | every part and circuit of this thing. | 每一个部分和线路 |
[21:06] | Repairing it was… | 修理这个就是 |
[21:08] | a snap. | 弹指一挥间 |
[21:09] | Give me one reason | 立刻给我一个 |
[21:10] | I don’t kill you right now. | 不杀你的理由 |
[21:12] | It’s gonna be hard to find | 再找一个听你讲 |
[21:13] | someone else to listen to your winning speeches. | 胜利演说的人比较难 |
[21:15] | You lost it out there, just like the last job. | 你刚才失控了 就像上次一样 |
[21:17] | You lost focus, became obsessed. | 你失去了重心 开始沉沦 |
[21:19] | I’m obsessed? What about you? | 我沉沦 那你呢 |
[21:22] | You’re usually counting the seconds, got the whole thing | 你总是精确时间 规划好所有事 |
[21:24] | planned out, dotting “T”s, crossing “I”s. | 细致地一丝不苟 |
[21:28] | But all you care about now is the Flash. | 但你现在只关心闪电侠 |
[21:30] | – We have to put him down. – Why? | -我们要除掉他 -为什么 |
[21:32] | We got the finger painting. | 我们拿到了手指画 |
[21:33] | It’s worth millions. It’s ours. | 这值上百万 这是我们的了 |
[21:35] | We’re rich. Job done. | 我们有钱了 收工 |
[21:36] | And what about the next job, Mick? | 那之后的任务呢 米克 |
[21:38] | And the job after that? | 之后的之后呢 |
[21:39] | With weapons like these, | 有了这样的武器 |
[21:41] | no one can stand against us, no one except the Flash. | 没人能对抗我们 除了闪电侠 |
[21:51] | If you want out, take the painting and go. | 如果你想退出 就拿着画走吧 |
[21:54] | But if you want Central City to be our home where we can do | 但如果你想将中城变成我们 |
[21:58] | and take whatever we want… | 想拿什么就拿什么的大本营 |
[22:02] | this is our chance… | 这是我们的机会 |
[22:05] | Your chance. | 你的机会 |
[22:15] | Very motivational. | 非常鼓舞人心 |
[22:17] | How do we get him? | 我们怎么抓到他 |
[22:19] | The Flash isn’t so different from us. | 闪电侠跟我们无异 |
[22:23] | He’s got partners too. | 他也有同伴 |
[22:32] | Jason Rush? | 杰森·拉什 |
[22:34] | Yes. Dr. Snow? | 我是 斯诺博士吗 |
[22:36] | Please, call me Caitlin. Thank you for meeting me. | 请叫我凯特琳 谢谢你来见我 |
[22:39] | Oh, happy to. | 乐意之极 |
[22:40] | Although, to be totally up front, | 但是 提前声明 |
[22:42] | if this is about the resume I mailed in to S.T.A.R. Labs, | 如果这有关我递给尖端科研实验室的简历 |
[22:44] | I’ve already accepted a position at Mercury Labs. | 我已经在水星实验室就职了 |
[22:47] | No, actually, I wanted to talk to you about Firestorm. | 其实不是的 我想跟你聊下火风爆的事 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry. This was a mistake. I have to go. | 不好意思 你弄错了 我该走了 |
[22:57] | No, look, someone I care about is in trouble, | 不 我关心的人正有麻烦 |
[22:59] | and you’re the only clue I have to help him. | 而你是我唯一能帮到他的线索 |
[23:04] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:10] | What’s the line? | 什么情况 |
[23:11] | I never got paranoid till they started plotting against me? | 他们开始暗算我之前 我不是这样多疑的 |
[23:15] | Why would they be plotting against you? | 他们为什么要暗算你 |
[23:17] | Because of our work, because of Firestorm. | 因为我们的成果 因为火风爆 |
[23:20] | Transmutation, | 转变 |
[23:21] | the ability to alter matter on a molecular level. | 是在分子层面上转变物质的能力 |
[23:24] | We had some rudimentary success | 在使用砂砾的情况下 |
[23:25] | with our stage one testing, working with sand grains. | 我们在第一步测试中有了微小的成功 |
[23:28] | But Professor Stein said that we should– | 但是斯泰因教授说我们应该… |
[23:30] | Sorry, Professor Martin Stein? | 不好意思 马丁·斯泰因教授 |
[23:32] | He was the co-author of the paper? | 他也是文献作者之一 |
[23:34] | Yeah, he was our team leader. | 是 他是我们的组长 |
[23:37] | He didn’t believe in baby steps, so we skipped to stage three. | 他不相信小成功 所以我们跳至第三步 |
[23:40] | Which was? | 那是… |
[23:43] | We melted a concrete wall. | 我们融化了一堵钢筋混凝土墙 |
[23:45] | But the university threatened to shut us down. | 但学校威胁要关闭我们 |
[23:47] | So Professor Stein | 所以斯泰因教授 |
[23:48] | published his paper without them giving permission, | 在没经过他们允许的情况下发表了文章 |
[23:51] | and they went nuts. | 然后他们就气疯了 |
[23:53] | So he went to talk to a friend of his | 所以他就去找他的一个朋友 |
[23:54] | – to secure private backing. – And who was that? | -来确保私下支持 -他是谁 |
[23:57] | He didn’t say. He just said he’d call me later. | 他没说 他只说晚点打给我 |
[23:59] | And no one has seen or heard from Professor Stein since. | 在那之后斯泰因教授就下落不明了 |
[24:03] | What do you think happened to him? | 你觉得他发生了什么事 |
[24:06] | All I know is that the army showed up the next day | 我只知道第二天军队来了 |
[24:08] | and confiscated all of our research. | 并且没收了我们的一切研究 |
[24:11] | So tell me, Dr. Snow, do you think I’m being too paranoid, | 斯诺博士 告诉我 你觉得我太偏执 |
[24:16] | or not paranoid enough? | 还是不够偏执 |
[24:44] | Car trouble? | 车子坏了吗 |
[25:06] | I hope we’re not enemies. | 但愿我们不是敌人 |
[25:08] | What? No, of course not. | 什么 当然不是 |
[25:12] | I thought you might blame me | 我以为你可能会埋怨我 |
[25:16] | for pushing you to pursue your training | 逼你继续训练 |
[25:18] | rather than help the police. | 而不让你去帮助警察 |
[25:20] | Look, I’m an adult. | 我是个成年人 |
[25:22] | I make my own choices, my own mistakes. | 我自己做出选择 自己承担责任 |
[25:27] | And I’m glad you push me to be better. | 而且很高兴你让我变得更好 |
[25:32] | It’s so weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[25:34] | There was a time in my life | 在我一生中曾经有一段时间 |
[25:35] | that I would’ve paid money for your autograph. | 我会付钱买你的亲笔签名 |
[25:39] | And now we’re… | 而现在我们却是… |
[25:41] | Partners. | 搭档了 |
[25:45] | I was gonna say friends. | 我想说朋友的 |
[25:50] | In case you doubt it, you push me to be better too. | 如果你怀疑 你也让我变得更好 |
[25:56] | Guys, you have to come look at this. | 你们得过来看看这个 |
[25:59] | When the Heat Gun was fired, | 当热风枪发射时 |
[26:01] | it increased the surrounding temperature of the air | 它使周围空气的温度大幅增加了 |
[26:03] | dramatically, sort of like an extreme heat wave. | 就像是一股异常的热浪来袭 |
[26:07] | – Heat Wave. – Stop doing that. | -热浪哦 -别再这么做 |
[26:09] | Okay. I measured the temperature output | 好吧 我已经测量过冷冻枪 |
[26:11] | of both the Cold and Heat Guns, right? | 和热风枪的输出温度 |
[26:13] | And while the Cold Gun achieves absolute zero, | 当冷冻枪达到绝对零度时 |
[26:16] | the Heat Gun successfully reaches absolute hot, | 热风就能成功地达到绝对热度 |
[26:19] | or the hottest temperature an object can reach. | 或是物体所能达到的最热温度 |
[26:21] | – Planck temperature. – So potentially, | -普朗克温度 -非常有可能 |
[26:25] | these two guns could cancel each other out. | 这两种枪也能相互抵消 |
[26:27] | Yeah, but to do that, you’d have to make them cross streams. | 但要做到这点 你得让两枪相互交流 |
[26:30] | You mean like Ghostbusters? | 就像是《驱鬼者》吗 |
[26:32] | That film is surprisingly scientifically accurate. | 那部电影可是非常地科学准确 |
[26:35] | And really quite funny. | 其实挺好看的 |
[26:37] | Hey, Joe. What’s up? | 乔 什么事 |
[26:53] | Joe, anything? | 乔 有发现吗 |
[26:55] | There’s no sign of Caitlin. | 没有凯特琳的踪迹 |
[27:03] | We’re getting her back. We have to find Snart. | 我们要把她救回来的 要找到史纳特 |
[27:05] | Damn right we do. | 绝对的 |
[27:06] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:12] | Joe, Joe. | 乔 乔 |
[27:14] | We got a hit, a second pair of prints. | 有线索了 这是第二组指纹 |
[27:17] | They belong to a Mick Rory. | 是米克·罗里的 |
[27:19] | – Who is he? – Big-time arsonist. | -他是谁 -一流纵火犯 |
[27:21] | He and Snart worked a job last year that went bad. | 去年他和史纳特的一单交易黄了 |
[27:23] | Half of Rory’s body was burned in a fire | 罗里的一半身体被火烧伤 |
[27:25] | that got out of control. | 无法自控 |
[27:27] | He escaped from an ambulance on the way to the hospital, | 在去医院的路上 他逃离了救护车 |
[27:29] | hasn’t been seen since. | 到现在都毫无踪影 |
[27:31] | Why would they kidnap someone like Caitlin? | 他们为什么要绑架凯特琳 |
[27:33] | Joe, Thawne, it’s on every station. | 乔 斯旺 每个台都在播 |
[27:37] | Greetings, citizens of Central City. | 中城的市民们 大家好 |
[27:40] | I am Leonard Snart. | 我是莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[27:42] | But you can call me Cold. | 你们也可以叫我寒冷队长 |
[27:45] | I’m gonna make this very simple for everyone. | 我不会说得太复杂 |
[27:48] | That Red Streak you’ve been hearing whispers about, | 你们私下里谈论的那位红衣侠 |
[27:51] | the one mysteriously saving people these past few months? | 过去几个月以来 神出鬼没拯救大众的那位 |
[27:55] | Well, surprise, he’s real. | 大吃一惊吧 他可是真是存在的 |
[27:59] | He calls himself The Flash. | 他自称为闪电侠 |
[28:04] | Porter and main, tonight, sundown. | 火车站 今晚日落时分 |
[28:08] | Come out, come out, wherever you are, Flash. | 无论你在何处 现身吧 闪电侠 |
[28:11] | Show the whole world you’re real. | 告诉全世界你不是虚幻的 |
[28:17] | Or this woman dies. | 否则她就要死 |
[28:18] | No, don’t come for me. Stay away! | 不 别来救我 别来 |
[28:31] | You’re a friend of his, huh? | 你是他的朋友吧 |
[28:33] | He’s fast… | 他的速度很快 |
[28:36] | like fire. | 就如一团火焰 |
[28:38] | Fire, it’s undefinable. | 火焰可说不准啊 |
[28:40] | Heat, light, energy. | 热量 光线 能量 |
[28:44] | It’s an evolution when things burn. | 这可是物体燃烧时的进化论 |
[28:47] | You’re sick. | 变态 |
[28:49] | Maybe you’re the sick ones. You ever think about that? | 也许你也是 你有想过这点吗 |
[28:53] | Not really. | 没想过 |
[28:56] | You’ve got third-degree burns. | 你受过三度烧伤 |
[28:58] | Why didn’t you get skin grafts? | 为什么不做皮肤移植 |
[29:01] | The fire revealed my true self, | 火焰展现了真实自我 |
[29:04] | showed me who I really am. | 让我知道我到底是谁 |
[29:06] | I wonder what your Flash will reveal | 我想知道当我把你的闪电侠 |
[29:09] | when I burn his suit and skin off. | 烧得皮干肉净时 他会变成什么样 |
[29:11] | Do whatever you want to me, but leave him alone. | 随你怎么处置我 放过他 |
[29:15] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:19] | You and this Flash must be really close | 你愿意为这位闪电侠而死 |
[29:21] | if you’re willing to die for him? | 看来你和他很亲近嘛 |
[29:25] | You want me to show you who you really are? | 想让我展示给你看 真实的你吗 |
[29:28] | That’d be fun. | 肯定很好玩 |
[29:30] | Show you who you… really are. | 让你看看真实的自己 |
[29:34] | Mick. | 米克 |
[29:37] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[29:41] | You better pray the next people | 你最好祈祷下次 |
[29:43] | that come through this door is us. | 进门的人还是我们 |
[29:58] | – Hey. – Okay, you’re on. | -喂 -万事俱备 |
[30:01] | Good luck, son. | 祝好运 孩子 |
[30:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:04] | Barry, after tonight, | 巴里 今晚之后 |
[30:06] | everyone’s gonna know that the Flash exists. | 所有人都会知道闪电侠真的存在 |
[30:09] | Are you ready for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:12] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见了 |
[30:46] | Did, did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[30:48] | That was him. That was the Flash. | 是他 是闪电侠 |
[30:51] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[30:58] | Believe it. | 你还是信吧 |
[31:00] | The Scarlet Speedster. | 红衣飞侠 |
[31:03] | Any preference on how you’d like to die? | 想不想挑个死法 |
[31:06] | The flame or the frost? | 火焰还是冰冻 |
[31:11] | Not in the mood for chitchat. Gotcha. | 不想聊天啊 明白了 |
[31:13] | Ready when you are. | 就等你了 |
[31:30] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[31:35] | Run on this. | 看你跑不跑的掉 |
[31:46] | Barry. Barry, are you okay? | 巴里 巴里 你没事吧 |
[31:48] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道该做什么 |
[31:49] | Yeah, get them to cross their beams | 知道 让他们的光波相交 |
[31:52] | and cancel their guns out. I know. | 抵消枪的作用 我知道 |
[31:53] | Mick! | 米克 |
[31:57] | Gotcha! | 打中你啦 |
[32:06] | Yeah, not as easy as it sounds. | 做起来可没说着这么容易啊 |
[32:12] | Eddie, Eddie! | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[32:14] | – Iris, what are you doing here? – They evacuated jitters. | -爱瑞丝 你怎么来了 -疏散时 |
[32:17] | – I saw your car. – No, you can’t be here. | -我看到了你的车 -不 你不能来 |
[32:18] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[32:26] | Are you sure Caitlin’s here, Cisco? | 你确定凯特琳在这里吗 西斯科 |
[32:29] | Starting from Caitlin’s car, | 从凯特琳的车那里开始 |
[32:30] | I pieced together surveillance footage that led us | 我拼凑起了监控录像 |
[32:32] | to his general area. | 找到了他的大概方位 |
[32:34] | But there’s over a dozen warehouses here. | 但这里有一堆仓库啊 |
[32:36] | Yeah, but only one of them | 没错 但只有一个 |
[32:37] | has had the heat on the last three nights. | 连续三晚有暖气供应 |
[32:39] | And I’m betting Mick Rory likes it hot. | 我想米克·罗里肯定喜欢热 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:44] | Stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[32:55] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[32:57] | Caitlin, is that you? | 凯特琳 是你吗 |
[33:01] | – Caitlin. – No! | -凯特琳 -不 |
[33:03] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们马上就救你出来 |
[33:04] | Cisco! Cisco, down! | 西斯科 西斯科 趴下 |
[33:18] | The fight is spreading beyond the evac area. | 打斗已经蔓延到了疏散区域外了 |
[33:20] | We need to expand the perimeter. | 我们得扩展疏散边界 |
[33:24] | We can’t. We can’t let this spread. | 不行 不能让这态势恶化下去了 |
[33:36] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[33:39] | – Thawne, where are you going? – Eddie, Eddie. | -斯旺 你去哪 -艾迪 艾迪 |
[33:41] | Thawne! | 斯旺 |
[33:54] | I thought I was gonna die. | 我以为我真的要死了 |
[33:56] | Not while I’m around. | 有我在就不会让你死 |
[33:59] | Or him. | 还有他 |
[34:14] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[34:17] | – I got him! – Look out, look out, look out! | -我来 -小心 小心 |
[34:27] | I can’t get them to cross streams. | 我没法让他们的光波交错 |
[34:29] | Speed isn’t getting it done. | 速度快根本没有用 |
[34:31] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[34:33] | Maybe the way to do this is not by going faster. | 也许要做到需要的不是速度快 |
[34:37] | It’s going slower. | 而是速度慢 |
[34:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:46] | Thanks for playing, kid. | 谢谢你的奉陪 孩子 |
[35:24] | I didn’t see that coming. | 没想到你会出这招 |
[35:28] | I guess you win this time. | 我想这回合是你赢了 |
[35:30] | There won’t be a next time. | 不会有下个回合了 |
[35:36] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[35:51] | Every last one of you pigs! | 你们这些混蛋 |
[35:54] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
[36:05] | – Partner’s a real hothead. – That’s funny. | -他搭档真是个性急的人 -真讽刺 |
[36:07] | You know what’s hilarious, Snart? | 你知道最让人开心的是什么吗 史纳特 |
[36:09] | We got you. | 是我们抓住了你 |
[36:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[36:12] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[36:19] | Nice work, Eddie. | 干的好 艾迪 |
[36:20] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我的功劳 |
[36:22] | It was the Flash. | 是闪电侠 |
[36:25] | We’re not gonna be needing these for the trial. | 庭审的时候用不着这些了 |
[36:27] | – You’ll make sure– – They’ll never hurt anyone | -你要确保 -确保再没人能用它们 |
[36:30] | ever again. | 伤人 |
[36:38] | Mr. Ramon. | 拉蒙先生 |
[36:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:47] | He was like a lightning bolt, zipping through the streets. | 他就像道闪电一般划过了街道 |
[36:49] | Took them both out singlehandedly. | 一只手就把他们都搞定了 |
[36:51] | – That’s amazing. – I wonder who he is. | -太厉害了 -我很好奇他是谁 |
[36:54] | If you ask me, he’s a hero. | 要是我说的话 他是个英雄 |
[37:00] | – Okay, all right. – I think that’s it. | -好的 慢点 -这是最后的了 |
[37:05] | This better be it. | 最好是的 |
[37:06] | Well, like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[37:08] | you’re ten minutes away, so if you forget something… | 你离这很近 所以如果落下了什么东西 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:15] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[37:18] | I can’t say it enough. | 我就是说不够 |
[37:21] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[37:25] | You know you can come around anytime, Joe. | 你随时都可以来的 乔 |
[37:28] | Just give us a heads-up. | 提前通知我们一声就行 |
[37:31] | Or not. | 不通知也行 |
[37:32] | Come around whenever. | 随时都可以来 |
[37:34] | You want a key? | 你想要把钥匙吗 |
[37:40] | I’m gonna go. | 我先出去吧 |
[37:42] | I’ll wait in the truck. | 我在车里等你 |
[37:54] | Why don’t I give you two a minute? | 你们俩谈谈吧 |
[38:06] | Look, I know things have been | 我知道最近 |
[38:07] | really weird between us recently. | 咱们俩的关系有点不正常 |
[38:11] | Yeah, they have. | 是的 确实是 |
[38:15] | Well, did you know that I can see into the future? | 你知道我能预测未来吗 |
[38:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -真的 |
[38:20] | Did I forget to tell you that? | 我没告诉你吗 |
[38:21] | You did not mention it, no. | 你没说过 没说过 |
[38:25] | So what do you see? | 那你预测到了什么 |
[38:31] | I see you and Eddie being really happy together. | 我预测到你和艾迪在一起会很幸福 |
[38:36] | And things aren’t weird between us anymore. | 而且我们俩的关系也会好起来 |
[38:39] | It took a little time, but everything’s back to normal, | 虽然需要一些时间 但会恢复正常的 |
[38:44] | and we’re still best friends. | 我们还是最好的朋友 |
[38:48] | The future doesn’t sound so bad. | 未来也不错嘛 |
[38:51] | No. | 是的 |
[38:52] | And it’ll be here faster than you think. | 未来很快就会来的 |
[38:59] | Dad, is it okay if I… | 老爸 我能不能… |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[39:15] | My baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[39:25] | See you. | 再见 |
[39:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:45] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[39:47] | It was bound to happen sometime, right? | 有些事总是要发生的 对吧 |
[39:50] | Want to order some pizza and watch the ball game? | 叫个披萨 看场比赛怎么样 |
[39:53] | Make it pizzas and you’re on. | 有披萨吃怎么都行 |
[39:58] | You know, if you ever need somebody | 你要是需要别人 |
[39:59] | to come and eat your food, I’m there. | 过来帮你吃东西 我随叫随到 |
[40:01] | Besides, the laundry machines in my building | 而且 我们楼里的洗衣机 |
[40:02] | have been broken for, like, a month, so… | 已经坏了差不多一个月了 所以… |
[40:05] | I don’t know why you moved into that deathtrap in the first place, | 我不明白你当初为什么要搬到那个鬼地方 |
[40:08] | since you still got a perfectly good room here. | 你在这的房间不是很好吗 |
[40:10] | You said you were turning it into a gym. | 你说你要把它改成健身房 |
[40:12] | We both know I’m not turning it into a gym. | 咱俩都知道那是不可能的 |
[40:15] | Besides, | 而且 |
[40:17] | you got me running around enough as it is. | 你让我东奔西跑得也够多了 |
[40:22] | You know, it is getting hard to hide the blasting | 现在想要在晚上 |
[40:24] | in and out of my apartment at all hours of the night | 进出公寓时不被邻居发现 |
[40:26] | from my neighbors. | 越来越难了 |
[40:29] | I suppose it would make sense for me to move back in. | 所以我想我应该搬回来了 |
[40:32] | I mean, I am a millennial. That is what we do. | 我可是千禧之子 我们这代人就是这样 |
[40:37] | Well, don’t do it on my account. | 别算上我 |
[40:39] | I’ll be fine on my own. | 我自己很好 |
[40:40] | Oh, yeah, me too. Sure. | 是的 我也是 |
[40:49] | All right, roomie. You order the pizzas. | 好了 室友 你来叫披萨吧 |
[40:51] | I’ll unpack. | 我去把行李拿出来 |
[40:52] | No way. | 不行 |
[40:55] | I want to help you. | 我要帮你 |
[40:56] | I want to enjoy this. | 我要享受一下 |
[40:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:05] | You know this does nothing to me. | 你知道我是喝不醉的 |
[41:07] | Just drink it. | 你就喝吧 |
[41:15] | I should’ve burned the entire city block down. | 我本应该把整座城市都烧毁了 |
[41:17] | But instead, I listened to you. | 但我却听了你的话 |
[41:20] | We had the painting. We had the guns. | 我们拿到了画 拿到了枪 |
[41:22] | We could’ve had everything. | 我们可以拥有一切 |
[41:25] | But you had your stupid plan. | 你却要执行你那愚蠢的计划 |
[41:27] | How is that stupid plan working out for us now? | 现在这个计划能救我们吗 |
[41:31] | Everyone’s seen the Flash now. | 现在所有人都看见闪电侠了 |
[41:34] | This changes things, again. | 这又一次改变了情况 |
[41:42] | What the… | 怎么… |
[41:44] | Snart! | 史纳特 |
[41:46] | Relax, Mick. | 别紧张 米克 |
[41:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:51] | The plan. | 这就是计划 |
[41:57] | Hey, sis. | 你好 妹妹 |
[42:01] | Nice. | 很好 |