时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | – by something impossible. – Run, Barry, run! | -被令人难以置信的东西杀害 -快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:12] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:16] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:17] | I’m an ordinary forensics scientist, | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find | 终有一天 我会找到 |
[00:25] | who killed my mother… | 杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:27] | And get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am…the Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on the Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | Cisco, if you don’t seal off the blast, | 西斯科 如果你不封锁这场爆炸 |
[00:35] | everyone in this building will die, including Caitlin. | 这楼里所有人都会死 包括凯特琳 |
[00:38] | Don’t look for me again. | 不要再找我了 |
[00:40] | Ronnie’s alive, | 罗尼还活着 |
[00:41] | and he’s out there, alone and scared. | 他在外面孤独且恐惧地活着 |
[00:44] | Hartley Rathaway Possesses one of the finest | 哈特利·拉瑟威的科学头脑 |
[00:46] | scientific minds I’ve ever encountered. | 是我见过最好的之一 |
[00:47] | I can’t imagine how you’re gonna feel | 我无法想象等你打开门 |
[00:48] | when you open up these doors and let me out of here. | 放我出去之后又会作何感受 |
[00:50] | Why would I ever do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[00:52] | Because I know where Ronnie Raymond is. | 因为我知道罗尼·雷蒙德的下落 |
[01:03] | Honey…honey… | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[01:05] | Dana. Oh, God. | 丹娜 上帝啊 |
[01:08] | Someone! | 有人吗 |
[01:09] | – Help! – Please help us. | -救命 -谁来救救我们 |
[01:19] | See if you can get the power of that line shut down. | 看看你能不能切断那条线的电源 |
[01:20] | You guys lay down the hose line. | 你们去铺好水带 |
[01:22] | – Please help! – Help us! | -帮帮我们 -救救我们 |
[01:26] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[01:27] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[01:34] | Stay here, all right? | 呆在这 好吗 |
[01:36] | I gotcha. | 有我呢 |
[01:50] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[02:03] | How did– | 你怎么… |
[02:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:09] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[02:10] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[02:20] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[02:21] | That was insane. | 那简直太酷炫了 |
[02:23] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[02:23] | even I’m having a hard time getting mad at you for dirtying up my suit. | 你把我的衣服弄脏 我都很难发火了 |
[02:27] | Okay, when are we going to start considering it my suit? | 什么时候那才能成为我的衣服 |
[02:29] | I’d be comfortable calling it our suit. | 我觉得应该叫做我们的衣服 |
[02:32] | Our suit. | 我们的衣服 |
[02:33] | Tonight was the fastest you’ve ever run. | 今晚是你跑的最快的一次 |
[02:35] | Yes, your training is paying off. | 是的 你的训练出成果了 |
[02:37] | That couple is alive tonight because of you. | 那对夫妇今晚能活下来多亏了你 |
[02:40] | I can still get faster. I know I can. | 我还能更快 我知道我可以 |
[02:42] | And you will one day, I’m sure. | 有一天你会的 我很确定 |
[02:44] | But for today, | 但是今天 |
[02:45] | I’d say you’ve fulfilled your save quota. | 我觉得你已经做得够好的了 |
[02:48] | Proper rest is what you need, as do we all. | 你需要睡个好觉 我们都需要 |
[02:51] | Better yet, what we all need is a proper drink. | 还有更好的 我们都需要喝一杯 |
[02:54] | Who’s up for a round? | 谁想来一杯 |
[02:55] | Oh, dude, it’s– it’s movie night with Joe. | 老兄 我今晚得和乔看电影 |
[02:57] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[02:58] | But I’ll see you guys tomorrow, all right? | 明天再见 好吗 |
[03:01] | – Bye. – Night. | -再见 -晚安 |
[03:02] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[03:04] | Drinks on me? | 我请客 |
[03:05] | I think I’ll pass. | 我觉得还是算了吧 |
[03:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:11] | I was looking for my tablet at your work station, | 我在你的工作室里找我的平板 |
[03:14] | and I found this. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[03:16] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[03:17] | I know you said we should stop looking for Ronnie, | 我知道你说了不要去找罗尼 |
[03:19] | so I… | 所以我… |
[03:21] | didn’t stop looking for Ronnie. | 就没停止寻找罗尼 |
[03:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:24] | Hartley. He said he knew what happened to Ronnie. | 哈特利 他说他知道罗尼发生了什么 |
[03:27] | Oh, Hartley Rathaway, | 哈特利·拉瑟威 |
[03:28] | who is currently locked up in our super-villain basement jail | 是那个因为用声波大肆破坏 |
[03:31] | for going psycho with sound waves? | 而被锁在咱们关超级恶棍的牢房中的家伙吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah. He’s made some poor choices. | 是 他做了一些错误的决定 |
[03:34] | There’s no argument there. | 这毋庸置疑 |
[03:35] | But I looked into what he was saying and– | 但是我去查了一下他所说的… |
[03:37] | Cisco. Ronnie’s gone, | 西斯科 罗尼死了 |
[03:38] | and it’s time for me to move on with my life. | 现在是时候继续过我的生活了 |
[03:43] | Doesn’t seem like it. | 看起来可不像 |
[03:46] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[03:48] | Look, I’m not an expert on love, | 你看 我不是什么恋爱的专家 |
[03:51] | but I think in order to move on from Ronnie, | 但我觉的你要想忘掉罗尼 |
[03:55] | you actually have to move on. | 就必须得释怀 |
[04:53] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动 |
[05:01] | Shawna? | 肖娜 |
[05:02] | Hey, there she is! | 她在这里 |
[05:07] | Crazy cool, right? | 相当酷 对吧 |
[05:08] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[05:10] | Grab my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[05:23] | How the hell, Shawna? | 怎么回事 肖娜 |
[05:25] | So, you like? | 怎样 你喜欢吗 |
[05:26] | Oh, I love. | 我爱死了 |
[05:44] | The security cameras in half the prison are shut down. | 监狱里大半的监控都被关掉了 |
[05:46] | Then Clay Parker, according to this data log, | 克莱·帕克 根据这里的记录显示 |
[05:49] | who was still locked in his cell, | 他当时还被关在牢房中 |
[05:50] | somehow vanishes. | 但不知为何消失了 |
[05:52] | Not completely. | 没完全消失 |
[05:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:56] | It’s some kind of organic particulate residual. | 某种有机微粒残留 |
[05:59] | I found it on the floor in here, | 我在这里的地板上找到的 |
[06:01] | just outside the cell, | 就在牢房外 |
[06:02] | out in the hallway. | 在走廊上 |
[06:04] | Trail led me all the way outside. | 痕迹一路延向牢外 |
[06:10] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[06:25] | Word around here is, Parker pulled a Shawshank? | 据说 帕克越狱了 |
[06:28] | Yep, and none of the other prisoners | 没错 而且其他犯人 |
[06:30] | heard or saw anything. | 没有听见或看见任何事 |
[06:32] | Well, they wouldn’t talk to you about it. | 他们是不会跟你们说的 |
[06:35] | Leaves us with not a lot to go on. | 所以我们没什么线索 |
[06:39] | Well, if there’s anyone who can figure out how Parker got out of here, | 如果有谁能够搞清帕克是怎么逃走的 |
[06:42] | it’s you, son. | 那就是你了 儿子 |
[06:44] | Come on, Allen, let’s go. | 来吧 艾伦 我们走吧 |
[06:46] | Duty calls. | 使命召唤 |
[06:57] | So, my dad just happened to come by? | 我爸爸只是刚好经过吗 |
[07:00] | The guard owed me a favor. | 狱警之前欠我个人情 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:11] | Thanks for… | 谢谢你 |
[07:14] | getting me out of that hellhole. | 把我从那个地狱救出来 |
[07:17] | You’d have done the same for me, right? | 换做是你也会为我做同样的事吧 对吗 |
[07:19] | So… | 所以说 |
[07:22] | how the hell did this happen to you? | 你到底遭遇了什么 |
[07:24] | Don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:26] | After you got locked up, I started not feeling right. | 你被关起来之后 我开始感觉不对劲 |
[07:29] | I was passing out for no reason, | 我无缘无故地晕倒 |
[07:31] | waking up in odd places. | 在陌生的地方醒来 |
[07:33] | It took me a while before I could control it. | 我花了一段时间才掌控这种能力 |
[07:37] | Soon as I could… | 我一得心应手 |
[07:42] | I came for you. | 就来找你了 |
[07:43] | What, so you can just | 所以你能就这样 |
[07:45] | jump wherever you want? | 跑到任何想去的地方 |
[07:47] | If I can see where I’m going. | 只要我能看见目的地 |
[07:49] | We got a second chance, Clay. | 我们有了全新的机会 克莱 |
[07:51] | We can leave Central City. | 我们可以离开中城 |
[07:52] | Do-do all the things we talked about. | 之前说的那些事都可以做了 |
[07:58] | I can’t leave yet, baby. | 我还不能走 宝贝 |
[08:01] | I owe Marcus a lot of money. | 我欠马克斯很多钱 |
[08:04] | I skipped town before paying him back. | 还债之前我逃了 |
[08:05] | He’ll find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[08:08] | Hey, but with what you can do, | 可是有你的能力 |
[08:11] | we can pay off that debt. | 我们能轻松还掉这笔钱 |
[08:14] | Then we’ll be free, and we can go anywhere in the world. | 然后我们就自由了 想去哪都可以 |
[08:18] | Together. | 我们一起去 |
[08:27] | Not even Barry’s cells move this fast. | 巴里的细胞都活动不了这么快 |
[08:29] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[08:31] | So Clay Parker is a meta-human? | 所以克莱·帕克是个超能力者 |
[08:33] | Not so fast. | 没这么简单 |
[08:35] | The particulate residue Barry gathered | 巴里在铁山监狱找到的微粒残留 |
[08:37] | at Iron Heights does contain Clay Parker’s DNA, | 里面的确有克莱·帕克的DNA |
[08:40] | but also DNA of a woman. | 但同时还有一个女人的DNA |
[08:42] | Run her DNA against the CCPD criminal database. | 把她的DNA与中城警局的犯罪数据库进行对比 |
[08:45] | See if you get a match. | 看看能不能找到吻合的数据 |
[08:51] | Yahtzee. | 找到了 |
[08:52] | Her name’s Shawna Baez. | 她叫肖娜·贝兹 |
[08:53] | Mostly petty crimes, | 大部分都是小打小闹 |
[08:55] | and this girl likes to party, apparently. | 很明显这个女孩特别喜欢派对 |
[08:57] | Long list of disorderly conducts at local bars. | 在本地酒吧闹过很多次事 |
[09:00] | So I’m guessing we find her, we find Clay Parker. | 我想只要找到她 就能找到克莱·帕克 |
[09:02] | – Barry? – Yeah. | -巴里 -来了 |
[09:03] | In the meantime, let’s track these particulates | 我们继续追查这些微粒残留 |
[09:05] | and see how they work. | 看它们是怎么回事 |
[09:08] | I’ll be right with you guys. | 我马上就来 |
[09:15] | I’ve had the biggest craving for Thai food. | 我现在很想吃泰国菜 |
[09:20] | You said you knew what happened to Ronnie | 你说你知道罗尼遭遇了什么 |
[09:23] | and how he was still alive. | 还知道他是怎么活下来的 |
[09:24] | And you said Professor Stein was at S.T.A.R. Labs | 你说爆炸那晚 斯泰因教授 |
[09:27] | the night of the explosion. | 也在尖端科研实验室 |
[09:29] | Yes. He was. | 他的确在 |
[09:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:37] | The mystery isn’t why Stein went to S.T.A.R. Labs that night. | 问题不在于斯泰因那晚为何去了尖端实验室 |
[09:42] | It’s why he didn’t leave. | 而是在于他为何没有离开 |
[09:46] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:47] | Can’t. I have to show you. | 不能说 我得展示给你看 |
[09:51] | You are not getting out of this cell. | 我是不会放你出来的 |
[09:56] | Fair enough, but I know you, Cisco. | 好吧 但是我了解你 西斯科 |
[10:00] | I know how much you looked up to Ronnie. | 我知道你有多敬仰罗尼 |
[10:01] | He was like family. | 他就像家人一样 |
[10:03] | A family you built for yourself here. | 你在这里给自己建立的小家庭 |
[10:07] | I know how much you want to see that family healed. | 我知道你有多想修补这个家庭的创伤 |
[10:09] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[10:11] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[10:15] | Well, I’m telling you the truth, Cisco. | 我说的可是实话 西斯科 |
[10:18] | When you are ready, you know where to find me. | 等你准备好了 你知道上哪找我 |
[10:38] | What’s that smile about? | 你笑什么 |
[10:40] | I saw my dad today. | 我今天看见我爸了 |
[10:42] | No glass, no phones. | 没有隔着玻璃 也不是隔着电话 |
[10:44] | Just me and him, face-to-face. | 只有我和他 面对面在一起 |
[10:45] | Joe arranged it. | 乔安排了一切 |
[10:46] | That must have been amazing, Barry. | 那肯定棒极了 巴里 |
[10:48] | Yeah. I really needed it. | 是啊 我真的很需要这个 |
[10:50] | I’m sure he needed it, too. | 我相信他也很需要 |
[10:53] | Were you there investigating the breakout? | 你是在那调查越狱的事吗 |
[10:56] | – Mm-hmm. – That is a big story. | -没错 -那可是个大料 |
[10:59] | Which I am not a part of. | 可惜我没能参与其中 |
[11:01] | My editor wants me writing about the Flash, and only the Flash. | 我的编辑想让我写闪电侠的事 只写闪电侠 |
[11:04] | Is that a bad thing? | 这是件坏事吗 |
[11:05] | I don’t know. I would just like | 我不知道 我就是觉得 |
[11:06] | to be thought of as more than the Flash PR flack. | 我不想只当闪电侠的公关专家 |
[11:09] | I mean, if I don’t write something soon, | 如果我不赶快写点什么出来 |
[11:11] | I think I might lose my job. | 我想我可能要失业了 |
[11:13] | Hey, no. | 不会的 |
[11:14] | We will find you a great story to write about. | 我们会帮你找到一个很有价值的新闻的 |
[11:17] | Together. | 我们一起找 |
[11:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:19] | You know I’m always here for you. | 你知道我会一直支持你 |
[11:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:31] | Didn’t know you enjoyed yourself a little rough trade. | 没想到你还挺愿意做这种交易 |
[11:34] | If I’m gonna let you out, | 如果我放你出来 |
[11:36] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我绝不会冒任何风险 |
[11:40] | Curiosity’s a maddening thing, is it not? | 好奇心简直令人发狂 不是吗 |
[11:48] | What do you mean you’ve been asking around? | 你说你在四处打听是什么意思 |
[11:50] | Do you know a Marcus Stockheimer? | 你认识一个叫马克斯·斯德哥海默的人吗 |
[11:55] | Sure, he’s some mid-level gangster. | 当然 他是个帮派中层 |
[11:57] | He works mainly on the south side. | 主要在南边活动 |
[11:58] | Word is, Clay Parker was a runner for Marcus. | 据说 克莱·帕克之前是给马克斯跑腿的 |
[12:01] | When Clay got pinched, Marcus lost a lot of money. | 克莱被抓后 马克斯失去了很多钱 |
[12:04] | Apparently Marcus doesn’t like losing money. | 很显然 马克斯不喜欢失去钱 |
[12:06] | So, what? So Parker can’t leave Central City | 所以呢 帕克在还清债之前 |
[12:08] | until he’s paid off his debt? | 不能离开中城吗 |
[12:10] | From what I’m told, | 据我所知 |
[12:11] | if you’re a member of the Stockheimer crew, | 如果你是斯德哥海默的人 |
[12:13] | you get out, | 你出去后 |
[12:14] | first thing you do is pay him a visit | 要立刻去拜访他 |
[12:16] | or suffer the consequences. | 否则后果自负 |
[12:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:21] | No more playing cop. | 别再扮演警察了 |
[12:24] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[12:25] | I hear you. | 我听见了 |
[12:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:36] | You said you were gonna show me what happened to Ronnie. | 你说要告诉我罗尼发生了什么 |
[12:37] | Ronnie died inside the building. | 可罗尼是死在楼里面 |
[12:40] | What are we doing out here? | 我们出来干嘛 |
[12:42] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:46] | Buildings, walls, dirt. | 大楼 高墙 尘土 |
[12:50] | Wells would be so disappointed in your observational skills. | 威尔斯一定会对你的观察力很失望 |
[12:53] | Look again. | 再看一下 |
[13:03] | It’s Japanese. | 是日语 |
[13:05] | How can you speak six languages | 为什么你会说六种语言 |
[13:06] | and sound like a dick in every one of them? | 但是每种说出来都有混球的味道 |
[13:09] | It means “bomb shadow”? | 意思是”炸弹影子” |
[13:11] | They found these all over Hiroshima | 第一颗原子弹被扔到广岛后 |
[13:12] | after the first atomic bomb was dropped. | 人们在那里发现了很多这种影子 |
[13:15] | This shadow belonged to Martin Stein. | 这个影子是马丁·斯泰因的 |
[13:20] | The accelerator explosion did this to him? | 是加速器爆炸造成的吗 |
[13:24] | You really don’t see it, do you? | 你真的不明白 是吧 |
[13:26] | You’re gonna kick yourself when you figure it out. | 等你想明白后你都会抽自己两个嘴巴 |
[13:29] | Oh, man. | 行了吧 |
[13:31] | You were full of it then, and you’re full of it now. | 你以前很能扯 现在还是很能扯 |
[13:33] | This is just another one of your lame-ass tricks. | 这不过是你另一个拙劣的把戏 |
[13:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:36] | We’re going back into the Pipeline. | 回管道监狱去 |
[13:58] | You’re not the only one who understands vibrations, Hartley. | 不是只有你才懂振动 哈特利 |
[14:01] | Those cochlear devises you’re wearing? | 你戴的人工耳蜗 |
[14:03] | I made a few adjustments. | 我做了点调整 |
[14:04] | No, please don’t! | 不要 求你了 |
[14:08] | If you know how to find Ronnie, | 如果你知道怎么找到罗尼 |
[14:09] | then you better tell me. | 你最好告诉我 |
[14:11] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[14:12] | Please, make it stop. | 求你了 让它停下 |
[14:13] | Please. I’ll show you. | 求你了 我给你看 |
[14:14] | I’ll show… | 我给… |
[14:17] | Try that again, | 你再敢这样 |
[14:19] | and I won’t make it stop. | 我就不会停下了 |
[14:21] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[14:22] | I’m impressed. | 真让我印象深刻 |
[14:24] | Didn’t think you had that in you. | 我还以为你没这胆量 |
[14:29] | But you have to take these off me | 不过你得把这些解开 |
[14:30] | if you want to find out the truth. | 如果你想知道真相的话 |
[14:33] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[14:35] | It’ll look a little conspicuous where we’re going next. | 这东西在我们要去的地方太引人瞩目了 |
[14:42] | I was analyzing the particulates | 我之前在分析 |
[14:44] | that Clay Parker and Shawna Baez left behind, | 克莱·帕克和肖娜·贝兹留下的粒子 |
[14:46] | and I found something very interesting. | 我发现了很有意思的事情 |
[14:48] | When Clay’s cells come into contact with Shawna’s, | 当克莱的细胞跟肖娜的细胞接触时 |
[14:50] | they adopt her properties. | 就会吸收她的特质 |
[14:56] | Something bothering you? | 你有什么心事吗 |
[14:58] | Why would you ask that? | 为什么这么问 |
[15:00] | You’re doing that biting-your-lower-lip thing | 你在咬自己的下嘴唇 |
[15:02] | that you do when something’s bothering you. | 一般你有心事时会这样 |
[15:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Cisco says I don’t have a life. | 西斯科说我没有自己的生活 |
[15:11] | You don’t, do you? | 你没有 对吧 |
[15:12] | I do! | 我有 |
[15:14] | I cook and I eat | 我做饭 然后吃掉 |
[15:16] | and I read | 我还读书 |
[15:18] | and I help you. | 还协助你 |
[15:20] | So, what you’re saying is, you do everything | 也就是说 你做的都是些 |
[15:23] | that has nothing to do with having a life. | 没有生活乐趣的事 |
[15:25] | You don’t have to be rude about it. | 你没必要这么不友好 |
[15:28] | Hey, I’m not doing any better than you. | 我比你也好不到哪去 |
[15:30] | My social life consists of | 我的社交生活就是 |
[15:31] | running at superhuman speed and Netflix. | 飞速地奔跑和在网上看剧 |
[15:34] | We are quite the pair, Mr. Allen. | 咱俩可真是一对 艾伦先生 |
[15:36] | Yes we are, Dr. Snow. | 是的没错 斯诺博士 |
[15:40] | There’s an armed robbery in progress. | 有一起正在进行的持枪抢劫 |
[15:42] | Two suspects, male and female in their 20s. | 两个嫌犯 一男一女 二十多岁 |
[15:44] | Sounds like our meta-human Bonnie and Clyde | 貌似我们的超能力雌雄大盗 |
[15:46] | are at it again. | 又在犯案了 |
[15:47] | Time to ruin their social life. | 该去破坏他们的社交生活了 |
[15:57] | Just a few bags, baby, is enough to pay back Marcus. | 再来几包 宝贝 马克斯的份就够了 |
[16:02] | These things are heavier than they look. | 这东西比看上去沉多了 |
[16:16] | Oh, I’ve read about you. | 我看过你的新闻 |
[16:17] | You’re the Flash. | 你就是闪电侠 |
[16:20] | I’ve heard you’re real fast. | 我听说你速度很快 |
[16:24] | Let’s see if it’s true. | 来验证一下吧 |
[16:27] | Catch me if you can. | 你能抓住我吗 |
[16:29] | I can. | 我能 |
[16:33] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你跟我开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:43] | Not too many men can keep up with me. | 没几个男人能追上我 |
[17:15] | This is a bullet wound. | 这是枪伤 |
[17:17] | You’re lucky it just barely broke the skin. | 你该庆幸只是擦破了皮 |
[17:19] | Guess I’m a lot faster than a speeding bullet. | 看来我比高速子弹快多了 |
[17:23] | Shawna Baez. | 肖娜·贝兹 |
[17:25] | She can teleport. | 她可以瞬移 |
[17:27] | As in,”Beam me up, Shawna”? | 是那个”传送我吧 肖娜”吗 |
[17:29] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[17:31] | Quantum entanglement. | 量子缠绕 |
[17:33] | The ability to manipulate interconnected particles | 可以在一定距离内操控 |
[17:35] | over an infinite distance. | 互相联系的粒子的能力 |
[17:37] | Or, as Einstein put it, | 或者 用爱因斯坦的说法 |
[17:39] | “spooky action at a distance”. | “唬人的超距作用” |
[17:41] | Every time I got close, she’d disappear. | 每次我一靠近 她就消失了 |
[17:43] | It was like we were playing a game of– | 就像我们在玩… |
[17:45] | Peek-a-boo. | 躲猫猫 |
[17:47] | Come on. Can’t I name one? | 怎么 我不能起一次名字吗 |
[17:49] | How am I supposed to catch her, | 这要我怎么抓住她 |
[17:50] | if I don’t know where she’s gonna be? | 我连她会在哪儿出现都不知道 |
[17:53] | Everybody has limits, Mr. Allen. | 每个人都有局限性 艾伦先生 |
[17:54] | Now that we know Shawna’s powers, | 现在我们知道了肖娜的超能力 |
[17:56] | we’ll focus on those limits. | 就可以集中精力发掘她的局限 |
[17:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | Let me know. | 有进展告诉我一声 |
[18:01] | I’m gonna change. | 我要去换衣服了 |
[18:02] | I gotta go help Iris. | 我得去帮爱瑞丝 |
[18:11] | Hey, Barry. | 嗨 巴里 |
[18:12] | – Hey, Eddie. – Hey, what are you doing here? | -嗨 艾迪 -嗨 你在这儿干什么 |
[18:13] | I thought I’d see if you wanted help | 我来看看你给报社写的故事 |
[18:15] | writing your story for the paper. | 是否需要帮忙 |
[18:16] | Oh, that is so sweet. I would love to, | 这真贴心 我很愿意 |
[18:19] | but we were about to have dinner with Eddie’s mom tonight. | 但我们今晚要和艾迪的妈妈共进晚餐 |
[18:21] | And we’re late. | 而且我们已经迟了 |
[18:23] | Can we do it another time? | 我们能下次再约吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah, yeah…yeah. | 嗯 好啊 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:27] | – All right. – Bye. | -那就这样 -拜 |
[18:28] | – See ya. – Bye. | -再见 -拜 |
[18:43] | What bars did Shawna and Clay frequent? | 肖娜和克莱是哪些酒吧的常客 |
[18:47] | Uh, mostly south side dive bars. | 大多是城南的私人酒吧 |
[18:50] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[18:50] | I was just gonna check ’em out. | 我想去调查一下 |
[18:52] | See if they fall into any old habits. | 看看他们有没有重染旧习 |
[18:55] | That’s a good idea. | 好想法 |
[18:57] | I’ll join you. | 我和你一起去 |
[19:02] | “Everyone’s wondering.” | 每个人都在猜想 |
[19:05] | “Will you come out tonight?” | 今夜你是否会来 |
[19:09] | “Everyone’s trying to get it right.” | 每个人都想做好 |
[19:13] | “Get it right.” | 拨云见日 |
[19:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:18] | What? Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:19] | Uh, well, you look… | 唔 你看起来 |
[19:21] | really nice. | 很棒 |
[19:23] | I don’t always dress like a high school principal. | 我不总是打扮得像个高中校长的 |
[19:27] | So, this is where | 所以 这里就是 |
[19:28] | Shawna Baez and Clay Parker used to hang out? | 肖娜·贝兹和克莱·派克以前常来的地方 |
[19:30] | It is, according to the files. | 是啊 根据资料上是的 |
[19:32] | I thought we could kill two birds with one stone. | 我觉得我们可以一石二鸟 |
[19:35] | Look for them and get ourselves back out there. | 在找他们的同时 我们也能回归生活 |
[19:42] | I keep making the same mistake. | 我一直在犯同一个错误 |
[19:44] | Every time Iris falls, I race to pick her up, | 每一次爱瑞丝陷入困难 我都冲过去救她 |
[19:47] | thinking that one of these times things are gonna change, | 想着也许有那么一次情况会有所改变 |
[19:50] | but I…things are never gonna change. | 但情况永远都不会改变 |
[19:52] | I am just destined to be just the friend. | 我注定永远只是个朋友 |
[19:56] | At least you’re not pining for someone who bursts into flames | 至少你爱上的人不会浑身起火 |
[20:00] | and wants nothing to do with you. | 还不想和你有任何瓜葛 |
[20:05] | What is wrong with us? | 我们到底怎么了 |
[20:06] | I mean, we’re in our 20s. | 我们才二十多岁 |
[20:08] | We should be having fun. | 我们应该尽情享乐 |
[20:10] | We should meet people, | 我们应该认识不同的人 |
[20:11] | go on lots of dates. | 疯狂约会 |
[20:13] | Well, here’s to liquid courage. | 好 酒壮怂人胆 |
[20:18] | Uh…that is…very fast. | 哇 你喝得真猛 |
[20:23] | Drank all of it. | 全喝光了 |
[20:24] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[20:25] | I would like to start a tab. | 能记我账上吗 |
[20:34] | CCPD confiscated everything from S.T.A.R. Labs | 中城警局在爆炸之后收缴了尖端科研实验室的 |
[20:36] | after the explosion. | 所有资料 |
[20:37] | Video, audio, traffic cam footage. | 录影资料 录音资料 交通摄像 |
[20:39] | Okay, so? | 所以呢 |
[20:41] | I saw Martin Stein the night S.T.A.R. Labs went boom. | 我在尖端科研实验室被炸的那晚看到了马丁·斯泰因 |
[20:44] | He walked right past me. | 他和我擦肩而过 |
[20:46] | You see, Stein specialized in transmutation. | 你知道斯泰因擅长转化领域 |
[20:50] | Molecular transmography. | 分子化变形 |
[20:52] | Quantum splicing. | 量子拼接 |
[20:54] | Taking two things and making them one. | 把两物合二为一 |
[20:59] | Let’s go to the videotape, shall we? | 我们来看录像带 好吗 |
[21:03] | Okay, stop. | 好 停 |
[21:05] | Now zoom in a few clicks. | 现在点几下放大 |
[21:09] | Now advance it, frame-by-frame. | 快进 一帧一帧放 |
[21:16] | His eyes. | 他的眼睛 |
[21:18] | They turned white, just like Ronnie’s. | 变成了白色 就像罗尼的一样 |
[21:21] | Now, stop there. | 现在暂停 |
[21:23] | In the mass of energy. | 在巨量能量中 |
[21:25] | – Looks like– – Ronnie. | -看起来像 -罗尼 |
[21:27] | And Professor Stein. | 和斯泰因教授 |
[21:30] | The dark matter merged them together. | 暗物质把他们融为一体 |
[21:32] | Explains why Ronnie hasn’t seemed quite himself lately. | 这就解释了为什么罗尼有些失去自我 |
[21:36] | It’s because he’s not. | 因为他不是罗尼 |
[21:39] | He’s Martin Stein. | 他是马丁·斯泰因 |
[21:46] | You can’t say I didn’t keep up my end of the bargain. | 你可不能说我没有信守承诺 |
[21:57] | I figure that makes us even Stephen. | 我觉得咱们扯平了 斯蒂芬 |
[22:00] | Adios. | 再会了 |
[22:02] | Excuse me, could I get some water? | 你好 能给我一杯水吗 |
[22:06] | Yo. | 喂 |
[22:07] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[22:08] | – For real? – Mr. Barry Allen! | -真不理我吗 -巴里·艾伦先生 |
[22:12] | Come on down! | 快过来 |
[22:13] | – Or up. – I’m not doing it. | -上台来 -我才不要 |
[22:14] | Come up here with me. | 上来跟我一起吧 |
[22:16] | Oh, come show ’em what you got. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[22:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:18] | Barry! Barry! | 巴里 巴里 |
[22:20] | Barry! Barry! Barry! | 巴里 巴里 巴里 |
[22:23] | Barry! Barry! Barry! Barry! | 巴里 巴里 巴里 巴里 |
[22:27] | Look at him go. He’s so fast! | 快看他的步伐 太快了 |
[22:31] | You know I’m not much of a singer. | 你知道我不擅长唱歌的 |
[22:33] | And you’re not much of a drinker. | 而你也不太擅长喝酒… |
[22:34] | We are gonna bring this place down. | 我们会让这里嗨翻天的 |
[22:37] | Okay, just… good girl. | 好吧 乖 |
[22:44] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[22:47] | *Summer lovin’ Had me a blast* | *夏日恋情 刺激尽兴* |
[22:50] | *Summer lovin’ Happened so fast* | *夏日心动 难以掌控* |
[22:54] | *I met a girl crazy for me* | *遇到狂热爱我的女孩* |
[22:58] | *I met a boy cute as can be* | *遇到帅气逼人的男孩* |
[23:02] | *Summer days driftin’ away* | *火热夏日 渐渐流逝* |
[23:05] | *To uh-oh those summer nights* | *凉凉夏夜 引人流连* |
[23:10] | You’re fast and you can sing? | 不仅跑得快 唱歌还好听 |
[23:12] | What can’t you do? | 你有什么不会的 |
[23:15] | Stop you from drinking, apparently. | 很显然 我没法阻止你喝酒 |
[23:17] | I’m not even sure that was mine. | 我都不知道这是不是我的酒 |
[23:20] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去趟洗手间 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:25] | Can I close out my tab, please? | 我想结账 |
[23:29] | Hey, Stevie. | 斯蒂威 |
[23:30] | Can my friend here tap out? | 帮我朋友把单免了吧 |
[23:32] | Sure thing, Linda. | 当然可以 琳达 |
[23:35] | Thank you, Linda. | 谢谢你 琳达 |
[23:38] | You’re welcome, Barry. | 不客气 巴里 |
[23:42] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[23:45] | Barry. Barry. Barry. | 巴里 巴里 巴里 |
[23:48] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[23:49] | Sorry about us up there. | 刚才出丑了 |
[23:50] | That’s… | 实在是… |
[23:52] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[23:53] | No, that was some of the best singing that I’ve heard | 那简直是我在这听过 |
[23:55] | come from that stage. | 最棒的歌声了 |
[23:57] | You definitely made my ears happy. | 我的耳朵十分享受 |
[23:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:03] | So… was that your girlfriend up there? | 刚刚那是你的女朋友吗 |
[24:07] | Oh…no, no. | 不是 |
[24:09] | She’s a friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[24:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:17] | Hey. Have you heard of this new phone app? | 对了 你有没有听说过一款手机应用 |
[24:20] | It’s so cool. | 特别神奇 |
[24:21] | Check it out. You just touch someone’s phone | 你看 只要用你的手机 |
[24:23] | with your phone, and it automatically | 触碰别人的手机 |
[24:25] | downloads your contact info. | 就会自动下载联系人信息 |
[24:28] | That is cool. | 太厉害了 |
[24:31] | See? You have my number. | 看到没 你有我手机号了 |
[24:37] | What you do with it now is up to you. | 该怎么使用 就看你的了 |
[24:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:43] | – Barry? – Yeah? | -巴里 -怎么 |
[24:45] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[24:46] | Okay. Come on. | 好 过来 |
[24:51] | Okay? | 还好吗 |
[25:00] | 80 grand. | 八万 |
[25:01] | What I owe. | 我欠你的 |
[25:05] | So we square now? | 现在两清了吧 |
[25:08] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[25:22] | Holy crap. | 真牛逼 |
[25:25] | I’m glad you’re impressed. | 你这么惊讶 我很开心 |
[25:27] | So we cool now? | 现在两清了吗 |
[25:28] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[25:30] | Couldn’t be cooler. | 清得不能再清了 |
[25:33] | Which is why I think we need to keep working together. | 所以我们应该继续合作 |
[25:38] | With what I know, | 利用我的消息 |
[25:40] | and what you can do, | 和你们的本领 |
[25:42] | We can be looking at a very lucrative future. | 我们携手 前途不可限量啊 |
[25:51] | Police! Everybody down! | 警察 所有人趴下 |
[26:04] | Oh, baby! | 宝贝 |
[26:08] | Hold it right there. | 别开枪 |
[26:16] | Damn. | 该死 |
[26:29] | Are we still running? | 我们还在跑吗 |
[26:31] | No, we are here. | 不 我们已经到了 |
[26:33] | Vodka and super-speed– | 喝了伏特加还跑这么快 |
[26:35] | not a good combination. | 似乎不是个好主意 |
[26:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:39] | So, are you gonna call her? | 你要打给她吗 |
[26:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:43] | That girl. | 那个女孩 |
[26:45] | The one who gave you her number. | 把电话号码给你的那个 |
[26:47] | I hadn’t really thought about it. | 其实我还没想过 |
[26:50] | Yes, you have. | 你肯定想过 |
[26:52] | But I know you. You won’t. | 不过我了解你 你不会打的 |
[26:55] | You’ll let her slip right through your fingers | 你会让她从你的指间溜走 |
[26:57] | because you think you don’t deserve happiness. | 因为你觉得自己没资格幸福 |
[27:01] | But what you don’t realize is, you need a little saving, too. | 但是你有所不知 你也需要被拯救 |
[27:06] | Little help, please. | 帮帮我 |
[27:10] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:15] | There you go again. | 你又救了我 |
[27:17] | Saving me from that evil dress. | 救我离开了那条邪恶的裙子 |
[27:19] | Get in bed. | 上床睡吧 |
[27:20] | Did you sneak a peek? | 你有没有偷看 |
[27:22] | At my goods? | 偷看我的身材 |
[27:24] | I wouldn’t be much of a hero if I did. | 我如果看了就不算英雄了 |
[27:28] | Yeah, but it’s okay if you peeked a little. | 好吧 不过你想看一眼也可以的 |
[27:31] | You deserve a peek for all the good stuff you do. | 你做了那么多好事 可以奖励你一下 |
[27:35] | Drink lots of water. | 多喝点水 |
[27:38] | Thank you for tonight. | 今晚谢谢你 |
[27:40] | I sang. | 我唱了歌 |
[27:42] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[27:45] | Hey, Barry? | 巴里 |
[27:47] | Will you stay with me until I fall asleep? | 能不能陪陪我 等我睡着再走 |
[27:50] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[28:07] | So loud. | 太大声了 |
[28:10] | I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确认你没事 |
[28:13] | Let’s just say I envy your inability to get drunk. | 不妨说我嫉妒你千杯不醉的能力吧 |
[28:17] | I don’t remember much from last night. | 我不太记得昨晚的事了 |
[28:19] | Yeah, that’s probably for the best. | 是啊 那再好不过了 |
[28:23] | Summer loving. | 夏日恋情 |
[28:24] | Oh, God. That I do remember. | 天呐 这个我记得 |
[28:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:33] | Cisco…has something he needs to tell you. | 西斯科 有话跟你们说 |
[28:39] | Hartley’s gone. | 哈特利不见了 |
[28:41] | He escaped from the Pipeline? | 他从监狱管道逃出来了吗 |
[28:42] | How is that even possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[28:46] | I let him out. | 我放他出来的 |
[28:48] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[28:49] | I can’t tell with those glasses on. | 你戴着眼镜 我没法说 |
[28:51] | I’d like to yell and wave my arms, | 我想大喊大叫 挥动双手 |
[28:53] | but I’m afraid I’d throw up. | 但我怕我会吐 |
[28:55] | Why? What were you thinking? | 为什么 你在想什么 |
[28:56] | You know how dangerous he is. | 你知道他有多危险 |
[28:58] | Hartley said he knew what happened to Ronnie. | 哈特利说他知道罗尼发生了什么事 |
[29:00] | I told you to let it go. | 我跟你说过别查了 |
[29:02] | I didn’t want you looking into that for me. | 我不想你为我调查这个 |
[29:03] | I wasn’t doing it for you. | 我不是为你 |
[29:05] | I… | 我 |
[29:10] | I sealed Ronnie into the accelerator before it blew. | 在加速器爆炸前 我把罗尼关在里面 |
[29:14] | He told me to wait two minutes, | 他让我等两分钟 |
[29:16] | and I waited, but he didn’t come back. | 我等了 但他没有回来 |
[29:21] | And I can’t stop thinking, | 我没法不去想 |
[29:23] | 10, 20 seconds and… | 如果我多等十几二十秒 |
[29:28] | Ronnie wouldn’t be like he is right now. | 罗尼就不会变成他现在的样子 |
[29:31] | I’ve wanted to tell you so many times. | 我很多次想告诉你 |
[29:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:40] | So you carried that around this whole time? | 所以一直以来你都守着这个秘密 |
[29:47] | Do you know what Ronnie would say if he was here? | 如果罗尼在这 你知道他会说什么吗 |
[29:52] | He would say that you did the right thing. | 他会说你做的没错 |
[29:55] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[29:56] | What happened that night wasn’t anybody’s fault. | 那晚发生的事不是任何人的错 |
[30:04] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[30:05] | Don’t we have a teleporter to catch? | 我们不是还要抓瞬移女吗 |
[30:08] | We do have a teleporter to catch. | 我们确实有个瞬移女要抓 |
[30:11] | And fortunately, we do have a promising theory. | 幸运的是 我们得出了很棒的理论 |
[30:15] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[30:18] | Now, this is the normal behavior | 现在 这是肖娜留下的粒子 |
[30:21] | of the particulate that Shawna left behind. | 正常活动的状态 |
[30:24] | Watch what happens when we remove light. | 看看当我们移除光线后会发生什么 |
[30:29] | Shawna can only become entangled with something she can see. | 肖娜只有在看的到的情况下才能瞬息移动 |
[30:32] | Take away her ability to do that– | 只要不让她看见 |
[30:34] | She can’t teleport. | 她就不能瞬间移动了 |
[30:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:37] | So, we just need to get her into a dark space. | 所以 我们只需把她带到黑暗的空间里 |
[30:40] | How do we do that? | 我们要怎么做到这个 |
[30:42] | It’s a valid question. | 问得很好 |
[30:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:46] | What? | 什么 |
[30:48] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上去 |
[30:49] | All right. | 好 |
[30:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:53] | M-my dad. | 我爸爸 |
[30:55] | He’s been stabbed. | 他被人刺了 |
[31:04] | Dad…what happened? | 爸爸 发生什么事了 |
[31:07] | A rather stern reminder, I’d say, | 我只能说 那是非常严厉的警告 |
[31:10] | not to poke around Marcus Stockheimer’s business. | 别去搀和马克斯·斯德哥海默的事 |
[31:13] | Dad, I told you to stop. | 爸爸 我叫你停手了 |
[31:16] | Your dad called me with more intel. | 你爸爸打给我说了更多的情报 |
[31:20] | It helped us track down Clay and Shawna | 帮助我们找到了克莱和肖娜 |
[31:22] | and arrest Stockheimer. | 并逮捕了斯德哥海默 |
[31:24] | I managed to screw up Marcus’s big heist, too, so… | 我还成功地搞砸了马克斯最大的抢劫 |
[31:28] | You two kept working together, and you didn’t tell me? | 你们俩一直在合作 你却没告诉我 |
[31:30] | It isn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[31:32] | I did it to help you. | 我是为了帮助你 |
[31:34] | You getting stabbed and beaten is not helping me. | 你被刺受伤不是在帮助我 |
[31:39] | Look, I-I-I-I don’t get to | 我 我在这 |
[31:42] | feel useful very much in here. | 感到自己没什么用 |
[31:47] | So if I can help you for a change, | 所以如果我能帮你改变一下 |
[31:49] | I’m gonna want to be there for you. | 我会想去帮助你的 |
[31:51] | Just like you’ve been there for me all these years. | 就像这么多年来 你一直在我身边一样 |
[32:01] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[32:04] | You said Marcus had a big heist coming up? | 你说马克斯准备干一票大的抢劫 |
[32:08] | Do you know anything else about it? | 你知道其他相关的信息吗 |
[32:09] | Dad, tell me who did this to you. | 爸爸 告诉我是谁打伤的你 |
[32:11] | No, it doesn’t matter, slugger. | 不 没关系的 猛男 |
[32:12] | But you said you want to help me. | 但你说你想帮我 |
[32:14] | So help me. | 那就帮我 |
[32:17] | One of Marcus’s boys. | 马克斯的一个手下 |
[32:20] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[32:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[32:36] | Evening, Julius. | 晚上好 朱利叶斯 |
[32:39] | How’d I get out here? | 我怎么出来的 |
[32:40] | You escaped. | 你越狱了 |
[32:42] | They catch me trying to escape, | 如果他们抓到我逃跑 |
[32:44] | they’re gonna add five years to my sentence. | 他们会给我加判五年的 |
[32:46] | Ten, actually. | 事实上 是十年 |
[32:48] | Unless you tell me where | 除非你告诉我 |
[32:49] | Marcus Stockheimer’s next job is gonna be. | 马克斯下次要在哪动手 |
[32:53] | Oh! Guards will be here any second. | 狱警随时可能到 |
[32:56] | I’d start blabbing. | 是我就开始说了 |
[32:57] | Okay! | 好 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:01] | It’s a TDK and money transfer truck | 是圣路易斯州联邦储备银行的 |
[33:03] | coming from the Federal Reserve Bank in St. Louis. | 一辆运钞车 |
[33:05] | Supposed to be millions. | 应该有几百万 |
[33:07] | Delivery around 8:00. | 运送时间大约在八点 |
[33:09] | That’s all I know. I swear. | 我知道就这么多 我发誓 |
[33:11] | That’s right now. | 那就是现在 |
[33:16] | Hey, what about me? | 我怎么办 |
[33:28] | I think we got company. | 我想有人跟踪我们 |
[33:33] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:56] | I got this. | 我来搞定他 |
[34:00] | Why the hell do you care what we do? | 你为什么这么多管闲事 |
[34:02] | Are you a cop or something? | 你是警察还是别的什么人 |
[34:04] | Something. | 我是别人 |
[34:29] | Come on! | 打倒他 |
[34:48] | Barry, remember: she cannot teleport if she cannot see. | 巴里 记住 如果她看不到就不能瞬移 |
[34:51] | Limit her field of vision. | 限制她的视野 |
[35:06] | No. | 不 |
[35:26] | He left me. | 他抛下了我 |
[35:43] | Is there any way she can teleport out of this? | 她有办法从这里瞬移逃走吗 |
[35:46] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[35:48] | It’s one-way glass. | 这是单向玻璃 |
[35:49] | It’s mirrored on the inside. | 里面装有镜子 |
[35:51] | No one dangerous is ever gonna get out of this thing again. | 危险人物永远也不可能再次从这里逃离 |
[36:00] | Shawna. | 肖娜 |
[36:01] | Clay left you. | 克莱弃你而去 |
[36:03] | He’s out there, and you’re in here. | 他在外逍遥 而你却在这里 |
[36:05] | You know what the crazy thing is? | 你知道疯狂的是什么吗 |
[36:08] | I still love him. | 我还爱着他 |
[36:16] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[36:24] | Crazy is right. | 疯狂没有问题 |
[36:27] | Some people are worth being crazy for. | 有的人值得你为之疯狂 |
[36:31] | I’m sorry if I was a bit of a drunken mess the other night. | 抱歉 那晚我喝得太醉了 |
[36:35] | Actually, it was pretty fun. | 其实那晚还挺好玩的 |
[36:36] | Yeah, it was. | 是的 |
[36:39] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[36:41] | I think everybody’s been right about you and me. | 我想大家对你和我的看法没错 |
[36:44] | Both of us have been hung up on people for way too long. | 我们俩长期以来挂念着他人 |
[36:48] | If what Cisco says is true, | 如果西斯科说得是真的 |
[36:50] | that Ronnie merged with Martin Stein, | 罗尼和马丁·斯泰因合为一体 |
[36:53] | then he’s not alive anymore. | 那他就已经不在了 |
[36:58] | Time for me to move on. | 我也该放下他了 |
[37:00] | Find someone new to be crazy about. | 重新找一个令我为之疯狂的人 |
[37:11] | All right, well. | 好吧 |
[37:12] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:13] | Yes, sure. | 当然 |
[37:15] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[37:32] | That’s for you. | 那是给你的 |
[37:34] | I thought maybe you could help me out, | 我想你也许能帮到我 |
[37:36] | if you’re willing. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[37:40] | This is about the breakout at Iron Heights. | 这份资料和铁山监狱的越狱事件有关 |
[37:43] | Clay Parker. He’s still on the loose, | 克莱·帕克 他仍然逍遥法外 |
[37:45] | and we need to catch him. | 我们要抓住他 |
[37:47] | Why are you giving this to me? | 可你为什么把这个交给我 |
[37:49] | Cause you’re a good reporter. | 因为你是个好记者 |
[37:52] | And the only one I know. | 而我也只认识你 |
[37:58] | You’re not the only one who’s fast. | 你不是唯一一个速度快的人 |
[38:05] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[38:06] | If you came to check on me, | 如果你是来看我的 |
[38:07] | that is really sweet, | 那真的很贴心 |
[38:09] | but I think everything’s gonna be okay. | 但是我想一切都会顺利的 |
[38:12] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[38:13] | I actually am not here to see you. | 其实我不是来看你的 |
[38:16] | No? | 不是吗 |
[38:18] | No, I have a lunch date. | 不是 我和人约好一起吃午饭 |
[38:20] | With who? | 和谁 |
[38:22] | – Ready. – Hey. | -准备好了吗 -你来了 |
[38:24] | Oh, hey, you’re our new stringer, right? | 你就是那位新来的特约记者吧 |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:27] | I’m Linda Park. Sports. | 我叫琳达·帕克 体育部的 |
[38:29] | Iris West. | 我叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[38:31] | How did you two meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[38:33] | Well, it’s actually kind of a funny story. | 这事说来有趣了 |
[38:35] | Yeah, I’ll tell you later, all right? | 晚点告诉你吧 |
[38:36] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[38:37] | – Okay. – See ya. | -好 -晚点见 |
[38:39] | Have fun. | 午饭吃得开心 |
[38:44] | So an actual date this time. | 这次是正式的约会吧 |
[38:48] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[38:50] | You didn’t tell her your dad’s in the slammer? | 你没和她说你爸在蹲监狱吧 |
[38:54] | No, I read in a magazine that that’s a big turnoff. | 没 杂志上说那会倒人胃口 |
[38:57] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[39:03] | You see this? | 看到这篇报道了吗 |
[39:05] | No. | 没 |
[39:06] | I haven’t. | 还没 |
[39:08] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[39:12] | I saw him once. | 我见过他一次 |
[39:14] | In here. | 就在这 |
[39:16] | Watched him save Joe’s life. | 看到他救了乔一命 |
[39:19] | Joe told me about that. | 乔和我说过 |
[39:20] | I guess he was lucky. | 看来他很幸运啊 |
[39:23] | Lucky Joe. | 幸运儿乔 |
[39:27] | The strangest thing. | 最奇怪的是 |
[39:28] | I get roughed up by Julius, end up in here. | 我被朱利叶斯殴打 最后被送到这里 |
[39:31] | Next thing I know, Julius is caught trying to escape, | 然后突然间 朱利叶斯因为想逃狱被抓 |
[39:34] | claims the Flash broke him out. | 声称是闪电侠带他越狱的 |
[39:36] | Won’t be seeing Julius for a long time now. | 看来很久都不会看到朱利叶斯了 |
[39:41] | Guess I’m lucky too? | 看来我也很幸运 |
[39:47] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[39:49] | If I was the Flash, | 如果我是闪电侠 |
[39:52] | don’t you think that you’d be the first to know about it? | 你认为我不会第一时间告诉你吗 |
[40:01] | Well, if the Flash were my son, I’d tell him a few things. | 如果我儿子是闪电侠 我会告诉他几件事 |
[40:04] | First off, I’d tell him it’s a dangerous world, | 首先 我会告诉他这个世界很危险 |
[40:06] | so be careful. | 所以要小心 |
[40:10] | Then I’d tell him he’s a hero. | 然后再告诉他 他是个英雄 |
[40:13] | And he’s saving a lot of lives. | 他救了很多人 |
[40:16] | But the most important thing for him to know, I feel, | 但最重要的是我想让他知道 |
[40:22] | is that his father’s proud of him. | 他的父亲为他感到骄傲 |
[40:38] | Power grid’s been going haywire in this sector. | 这个区域的电力网一直出毛病 |
[40:41] | The system’s so antiquated. | 系统太旧了 |
[41:13] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |