时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, | 我年幼时 |
[00:06] | I saw my mother killed by something impossible. | 看到自己的母亲被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:27] | And get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | Last night, on my way to the morgue, | 昨晚 我在去停尸房的路上 |
[00:35] | I saw something. | 我看到了些东西 |
[00:38] | Taxi! Oh, come on! I’m gonna be late! | 出租车 别这样 我要迟到了 |
[00:41] | Simon Stagg, remember him? | 西蒙·斯塔格 记得他吗 |
[00:43] | Hasn’t been seen in, like, six months. | 已经有大概半年没见到他了 |
[00:45] | You’re saying Wells knows where Stagg is. | 你是说威尔斯知道斯塔格在哪吗 |
[00:47] | No, I’m saying Wells killed him. | 不是 我是说威尔斯杀了他 |
[00:48] | I have evidence in a secure digital file | 我的一份加密电子文件里有证据 |
[00:50] | that will explain everything. | 可以解释这一切 |
[00:51] | There is a tsunami heading for the city. | 有一个大海啸正冲向城市呢 |
[00:54] | You need to get as far away from here as possible. | 你必须离这里越远越好 |
[00:55] | I have not been able to stop thinking about you. | 我没有停止过想你 |
[00:59] | Go! | 快跑 |
[01:31] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[01:34] | Oh, come on! I’m gonna be late! | 别这样 我要迟到了 |
[01:37] | Oh, boy. | 糟了 |
[01:38] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:40] | – Dude? – Yeah, Cisco. | -伙计 -我在 西斯科 |
[01:43] | I’m…here… | 我在 这里 |
[01:44] | What happened? Why’d you stop? | 出什么事了 你怎么停下来了 |
[01:47] | I just got a little disoriented. | 我有点搞不清方向了 |
[01:49] | Well, you need to make up some time, man. | 你得把刚才的时间补上 |
[01:50] | You better hurry up. | 你最好快点 |
[01:52] | Hurry? What are you– | 快点 你在说什么呢 |
[01:53] | Hurry, as in get to the morgue. | 快点赶去停尸房呀 |
[01:56] | The morgue? I was there. | 停尸房 我已经去过了 |
[02:00] | Yesterday. | 就在昨天 |
[02:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:03] | Come on, you gotta go. | 你得赶快过去 |
[02:25] | Hey, Bar. What’s with all the water? | 巴仔 为什么这里都是水 |
[02:27] | Did the sprinkler system go off or something? | 这里的喷水系统坏了还是怎样 |
[02:29] | What? No, I checked the sprinklers. | 没有啊 我查过所有的喷水器 |
[02:32] | They’re all intact. | 都完好无损 |
[02:33] | But the water has ice in it. | 但是水里有冰 |
[02:36] | And the bruises on the coroner | 法医身上的淤青 |
[02:38] | aren’t just on his face. | 也不仅仅只出现在脸上 |
[02:39] | Check, look at his torso. | 看看他的尸体 |
[02:47] | How the hell did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:48] | He was killed by hail. | 他是被冰雹砸死的 |
[02:50] | We have to listen to the recording. | 我们得听听录音 |
[02:52] | Recording? | 录音 |
[02:52] | Joe, we got something. | 乔 这里有发现 |
[02:54] | The coroner’s office just installed | 法医办公室正好装了 |
[02:55] | an automated dictation system. | 自动录音系统 |
[02:57] | Listen to this. | 听听看这个 |
[02:58] | Please…no more… | 不要再打了 |
[03:00] | I’ll stop when you tell me… | 等你告诉我了 我再停 |
[03:02] | Just stop! | 求你们停下 |
[03:03] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀了他 |
[03:04] | It’s Mark Mardon. | 是马克·马登 |
[03:06] | He wants revenge. | 他要报仇 |
[03:12] | And I really don’t wanna go. | 我真的不想去 |
[03:13] | He’s your brother, Cisco. | 他可是你哥哥 西斯科 |
[03:14] | Not by choice. | 要能选我才不要他呢 |
[03:15] | Okay, well, how bad can a birthday party be? | 就是个生日派对 能坏到哪去 |
[03:18] | My folks think Dante’s stink don’t stink. | 我爸妈觉得丹堤放的屁都是香的 |
[03:21] | Doesn’t matter how much he screws up, | 不管他做错多少事 |
[03:23] | or how many times he gets into trouble. | 惹了多少次麻烦 |
[03:24] | In their eyes, he can do no wrong. | 在我父母看来 他永远都是对的 |
[03:26] | And yet, they never fail to remind me | 同时 他们也从未忘记提醒我 |
[03:29] | that I can do no right. | 我永远都是不对的 |
[03:32] | What if I came with you? | 如果我跟你一起去呢 |
[03:33] | What? Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[03:34] | Absolutely. You’ve done so much for me. | 真的 你都为我做了这么多了 |
[03:36] | Let me be there for you for a change. | 我也要为你付出一次 |
[03:38] | And I could look at old family photo albums | 我还可以翻阅你的家庭相册 |
[03:41] | and see what little Cisco looks like without long hair. | 看看小时候不留长发的西斯科是什么样的 |
[03:44] | I’m rescinding your invite. | 那我还是不邀请你了 |
[03:47] | Clyde Mardon has a brother? | 克莱德·马登有个哥哥 |
[03:49] | So, both Mardon brothers survived the plane crash | 两兄弟都在坠机事件中活下来了 |
[03:52] | and then the dark matter released | 然后粒子加速器爆炸 |
[03:53] | by the Particle Accelerator explosion | 释放出的黑暗物质 |
[03:55] | affects them both in– | 本质上 |
[03:56] | Virtually the same way. | 以同样的方式影响了他们 |
[03:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:59] | Only Mark’s not like Clyde at all. | 除了马克和克莱德完全不一样 |
[04:02] | He can do things that | 他的能力范围 |
[04:03] | you couldn’t even imagine. | 你根本无法想象 |
[04:05] | You mean he’s sort of like a… | 你是说他就像是某种 |
[04:06] | Weather wizard? | 天气巫师 |
[04:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:12] | Trigeminal headache? | 三叉神经性头疼 |
[04:16] | Mr. Allen. | 艾伦先生 |
[04:19] | A word please. | 借一步说话 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:26] | You ruptured the time continuum, didn’t you? | 你弄断了时间线 是不是 |
[04:28] | You’re experiencing temporal reversion. | 你现在正经历着暂时的时间逆转 |
[04:30] | – Yeah! – How long? | -没错 -这样多长时间了 |
[04:31] | A day and some change. | 大概一天 |
[04:33] | It’s like I’m living it all over again. | 感觉就像把这天重新过了一遍 |
[04:35] | Yeah, well that’s good. | 那还好 |
[04:36] | That means there’s not too much you could’ve messed up yet. | 这说明你还没有造成太大的麻烦 |
[04:38] | How did this happen? | 这一切是怎么发生的 |
[04:40] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:40] | I mean,I was running faster than I’ve ever ran, | 我当时的速度达到了前所未有的高度 |
[04:43] | and the first time that I lived this day | 我第一次经历这一天的时候 |
[04:45] | some really horrible things happened. | 发生了很糟糕的事情 |
[04:46] | There was a tidal wave and… | 远处有巨浪袭来 然后 |
[04:47] | No. Do not tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[04:48] | I do not want to know anything about the future you experienced. | 我不想知道你在未来都经历了什么 |
[04:52] | Nothing! | 什么都不想知道 |
[04:52] | Okay, but Dr. Wells, I– | 好吧 不过威尔斯博士 我 |
[04:53] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[04:55] | Time… | 时间 |
[04:57] | is an extremely fragile construct. | 是一个极度脆弱的结构 |
[05:00] | Any deviation, no matter how small, | 不管是多小的偏差 |
[05:03] | could result in a cataclysm. | 都能造成巨大的灾难 |
[05:04] | Now here’s what you’re going to do. | 现在你要这么做 |
[05:06] | Everything you did before. | 你之前做过的一切 |
[05:09] | Every word you uttered, | 说过的所有话 |
[05:11] | every step you took, | 走过的每一个步伐 |
[05:12] | you’re going to do again. | 你都要重新做一遍 |
[05:14] | And you’re not going to tell anyone this happened. | 而且不能把这件事告诉任何人 |
[05:23] | Good day, Dr. Wells. | 早上好 威尔斯博士 |
[05:25] | Time will tell, Gideon. | 时间会决定我到底好不好 吉迪恩 |
[05:27] | Show me the future. | 给我看未来 |
[05:29] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[05:29] | 《中城时报》 闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中 | |
[05:30] | The future remains intact, Dr. Wells. | 未来仍然完好无损 威尔斯博士 |
[05:33] | If anything changes, | 如果有任何变动 |
[05:35] | alert me immediately. | 马上提醒我 |
[05:36] | Of course, Doctor. | 当然 博士 |
[05:57] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[05:58] | How’d you figure all that stuff out at the morgue? | 你是怎么弄明白停尸房发生的事情的 |
[06:00] | Lucky guesses, I guess. | 一猜就中吧 |
[06:02] | Look, I’m telling you, | 我可要告诉你 |
[06:04] | I’m gonna get Mardon if it kills me. | 我死也要抓到马登 |
[06:07] | Joe, um… | 乔… |
[06:12] | I gotta run an errand. | 我有点事要去办 |
[06:13] | I’ll see you later. All right? | 等会见 好吧 |
[06:32] | I didn’t know there was anyone else like me. | 没想到还有别人和我一样 |
[06:38] | I’m gonna break out of here! | 我会逃出这里 |
[06:40] | I’m gonna create a tidal wave | 我要制造一道大浪 |
[06:41] | that destroys your entire city! | 毁掉整个城市 |
[06:45] | So, I still don’t understand. | 那个 我还是不太明白 |
[06:47] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[06:49] | I just had a hunch. | 我只是突然灵光一闪 |
[06:50] | That’s gotta be some kind of record. | 这一定破纪录了 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:53] | Well, there goes my excuse | 看来我没有借口 |
[06:55] | for bailing on my brother’s birthday. | 不去参加我哥哥的生日了 |
[06:58] | Do you have any idea what you’ve just done? | 你意识到你刚才做了什么吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:04] | I just saved a lot of lives. | 我刚拯救了很多生命 |
[07:05] | I warned you not to mess with the timeline. | 我警告过你不要扰乱时间线 |
[07:08] | Dr. Wells, if you would just let me | 威尔斯博士 如果你让我 |
[07:09] | tell you what was gonna happen, | 告诉你未来会发生什么 |
[07:10] | you’d understand why I did this. | 你就会明白我为什么这么做了 |
[07:12] | Whatever tragedy you think you’ve just averted, | 不管你认为你避免了什么悲剧 |
[07:16] | time will find a way to replace it | 或迟或早总还是会发生 |
[07:17] | and trust me, Barry, | 相信我 巴里 |
[07:19] | the next one could be much worse. | 接下来的可能会更糟糕 |
[07:34] | Don Santini, they’re here. | 桑蒂尼阁下 他们来了 |
[07:35] | Move it. | 快走 |
[07:43] | Oh, love the paneling. Mahogany? | 墙板不错啊 红木的吗 |
[07:47] | So glad your house is made out of wood. | 真高兴你的房子是木质的 |
[07:49] | It’s gonna be a pleasure watching it burn. | 看着它燃烧一定很爽 |
[07:53] | Refreshing! | 爽快 |
[07:55] | What are you doing back in Central City, Snart? | 你回到中城来干什么 史纳特 |
[07:57] | This is my city. | 这是我的城市 |
[07:59] | Our city. | 我们的城市 |
[08:01] | I told you if I ever saw you again | 我说过如果再见到你 |
[08:02] | I’d put the hurt on you. | 我就要让你痛哭了 |
[08:04] | You stir up trouble. Trouble is bad for business. | 你到处兴风作浪 这对生意不好 |
[08:08] | It’s time for you and your family to pack up. | 是时候让你的家族收拾行李了 |
[08:11] | Leave town. Retire to warmer climates. | 离开城市 退休找个暖和的地方呆着 |
[08:14] | Finito. | 剧终 |
[08:16] | And if we don’t? | 如果我们拒绝呢 |
[08:17] | You will all freeze. | 你们都会被冻住 |
[08:19] | Or burn. | 或是燃烧 |
[08:20] | I heard about your guns. | 我听说过你们的枪 |
[08:23] | I also heard that you lost them. | 我还听说你们把枪弄丢了 |
[08:25] | So, tell me, Snart. | 那么 告诉我 史纳特 |
[08:27] | What the hell are you and your pyro friend | 你和你那喷火朋友 |
[08:29] | gonna do without your fancy weapons? | 没有了那些花哨武器还能干什么 |
[08:31] | This. | 干这个 |
[08:47] | Now that was fun! | 这才有趣啊 |
[08:48] | Fun. Fun. Fun. | 有趣 有趣 有趣 |
[08:52] | Go. | 滚吧 |
[08:54] | Tell the rest of the Santini family | 告诉其他桑蒂尼家族的人 |
[08:56] | there’s a new Godfather. | 现在有了一位新教父 |
[08:59] | And his name is Cold. | 他的名字叫寒冷队长 |
[09:15] | Your parents really went all out with the cake. | 你父母在那个蛋糕上还真是大手笔 |
[09:17] | Oh, well…it is Dante’s birthday. | 这可是丹堤的生日 |
[09:20] | The most important day of the year. | 一年中最重要的日子 |
[09:21] | Mi hijo was invited to play Carnegie Hall | 我儿子被邀请到卡内基音乐厅演奏 |
[09:23] | when he was just 13 years old. | 当时他只有十三岁 |
[09:24] | They invited the entire band, Mama. | 他们邀请的是整个乐队 妈妈 |
[09:26] | That doesn’t make it any less worthwhile. | 那也改变不了这事的重要性 |
[09:31] | What’s up, man? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[09:32] | Glad you could make it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[09:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:35] | Hi, I’m Dante. | 你好 我是丹堤 |
[09:37] | This is my friend, Caitlin. | 这是我朋友 凯特琳 |
[09:38] | Hi, Caitlin. | 你好 凯特琳 |
[09:39] | Happy birthday, Dante. | 生日快乐 丹堤 |
[09:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:40] | Here, I… I got you this. | 给 我给你买的 |
[09:42] | I think you’ll really like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[09:44] | – It’s… – Thanks, man. | -是个… -谢了 兄弟 |
[09:45] | – Yeah. – Excuse me. | -不谢 -失陪 |
[09:57] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[09:59] | I’ve been running just as fast as I was when it happened. | 我已经尽力跑得和发生时空逆转时一样快 |
[10:01] | And nothing, I’m still here. | 但什么也没发生 我还在这里 |
[10:03] | Any number of things could’ve triggered the wormhole | 很多事情都可能引发虫洞 |
[10:05] | that allows you to repeat your day. | 让你可以回到一天前 |
[10:07] | Your emotions, your circumstances, | 你的情感 当时的环境 |
[10:08] | your cortisol levels, all of the above. | 你的皮质醇水平 都有可能 |
[10:10] | Well, I mean, my adrenaline was super high | 那个 我的肾上腺素倒是很高 |
[10:12] | since Iris and the entire city… | 因为爱瑞丝还有整个城市… |
[10:14] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:15] | No details. I told you. | 别说细节 我告诉过你 |
[10:17] | All right, I’m sorry, | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[10:17] | but Mark Mardon’s already locked in the pipeline | 但是马克·马登已经关在管道监狱里了 |
[10:19] | and nothing bad has happened. | 也没什么坏事发生 |
[10:21] | Yet. | 目前而已 |
[10:24] | Detective. | 警探 |
[10:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[10:27] | So when were you planning on telling me | 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
[10:28] | you took down Mardon? | 你已经抓到了马登 |
[10:30] | I–I just haven’t had a chance yet. | 我只是还没找到机会 |
[10:32] | You got sidetracked, you mean? | 你是说你分神了吗 |
[10:34] | No, Joe, you can’t be mad. | 不是 乔 你别生气啊 |
[10:35] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[10:36] | But I am curious. | 但我很好奇 |
[10:37] | I mean, you were acting so weird at the crime scene. | 我是说 你在犯罪现场表现的很奇怪 |
[10:41] | I always act weird. | 我总是那么奇怪 |
[10:42] | Okay. Weirdo. | 好吧 怪人 |
[10:47] | Look, Joe, there are just | 听着 乔 只不过是 |
[10:49] | some things that I can’t tell you, | 有些事情我不能告诉你 |
[10:51] | and you’re gonna have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[10:57] | Hey, Linda. Yeah, I know. | 你好啊 琳达 没错 我知道 |
[10:58] | I’m so sorry. I–I lost track. | 真是抱歉 我一时忘记了 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna head that way now. | 我马上就过去 |
[11:02] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[11:04] | I have a lunch date with Linda. | 我与琳达约好了吃午饭 |
[11:05] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[11:08] | And I don’t suppose you’re gonna fill me in either? | 我想你也不会告诉我吧 |
[11:10] | No. | 不会 |
[11:14] | Que linda, Dante! | 真是棒 丹堤 |
[11:17] | Well, here is one who was touched by God. | 这可是位天选之子 |
[11:23] | Ah, I was a little rusty. | 我有些生疏了 |
[11:24] | I haven’t played in a while. | 有阵子没弹了 |
[11:26] | Oh, well… | 好吧 |
[11:27] | If that was what you sounded like rusty, | 如果这是你生疏时候的水平 |
[11:29] | I can’t imagine what you sound like when you’ve practiced. | 真不敢想象你熟练时候的水平 |
[11:31] | Oh, for you, I’d practice morning, noon, and night. | 为了你 我会日夜练习 |
[11:34] | That means you’d actually have to get up in the morning. | 那意味着你早上真的得起来 |
[11:38] | So, Mom tells me you’re still working | 妈妈告诉我你还在 |
[11:40] | at S.T.A.R. Labs, huh? | 尖端科研实验室工作呢 |
[11:41] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[11:43] | No reason, man. | 没什么 老弟 |
[11:44] | Guess it was just hard to find another job, huh? | 看起来你是找不到其他工作了吧 |
[11:46] | Oh, I wasn’t looking. | 我就没在找 |
[11:47] | I actually like working at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我挺喜欢在尖端科研实验室工作的 |
[11:49] | And we couldn’t do what we do without Cisco. | 我们没有西斯科可不行 |
[11:52] | Oh, he’s loyal. | 他很忠诚 |
[11:54] | Just like a dog. | 就像条狗 |
[11:57] | Oh, come on. Why are you so serious, mi hija? | 别这样 那么认真干什么 小妹妹 |
[12:06] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[12:11] | I am here. So sorry, again. | 我来了 再次抱歉了 |
[12:14] | Well, you get a pass considering you’re never late. | 饶你一次 鉴于你从来不迟到 |
[12:21] | What’s going on with you lately? | 你最近是怎么了 |
[12:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:25] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[12:26] | Give me a little credit here. | 好歹给我一点信任吧 |
[12:33] | I’ve just been dealing with | 我最近需要应付的事 |
[12:36] | a lot of things lately. | 比较多 |
[12:38] | I like you, Linda. And we really get along. | 我喜欢你 琳达 我们也很合得来 |
[12:41] | Relationships should be more than just getting along. | 恋爱关系应该不只是合得来那么简单吧 |
[12:44] | Your heart should ache for me. | 你应该从心里渴望拥有我 |
[12:48] | Does it? | 是这样吗 |
[12:59] | You’re not upset with me? | 你不生我的气吗 |
[13:02] | No one did anything wrong. | 谁都没有错 |
[13:05] | I really do feel a lot for you, Linda. | 我真的对你很有感觉 琳达 |
[13:08] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[13:09] | Just not as much as you feel for someone else. | 只是没有对那个人的感觉多 |
[13:16] | Go get her. | 去找她吧 |
[13:24] | “The Flash, speeding his way into our lives.” | “闪电侠 以极速闯入我们的生活” |
[13:28] | It’s a little bit on the nose, don’t you think? | 有点太骚气了 不是吗 |
[13:30] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[13:31] | Simon Stagg, remember him? | 西蒙·斯塔格 记得他吗 |
[13:33] | Hasn’t been heard from in nearly a year. | 已经有大概一年没见到他了 |
[13:35] | Hey, Iris. Mr. Bridge, hi. | 爱瑞丝 布里奇先生 你好 |
[13:38] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[13:39] | Oh, no, we haven’t met yet… | 不 我们还没… |
[13:42] | fully, you know, um… | 正式见过面… |
[13:44] | Iris, can I talk to you for a second? | 爱瑞丝 我们能谈谈吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[13:47] | – We’ll catch up later. – Yeah. | -我们晚点再谈 -好的 |
[13:49] | Nice meeting you, strange young man. | 认识你很高兴 奇怪的年轻人 |
[13:53] | Is everything okay with you and Linda? | 你和琳达还好吧 |
[13:57] | No, that’s done. | 不 我们结束了 |
[13:59] | Oh, I–I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:01] | No, no, no, it’s okay. We’re gonna be friends. | 没关系的 我们还会是朋友 |
[14:03] | Um, yeah, no, it’s gonna be awesome. | 是的 不 那样也不错 |
[14:05] | Uh…anyway, are you… | 对了 你… |
[14:08] | are you free tomorrow? | 你明天有空吗 |
[14:09] | Do you want to get some coffee | 想不想一起喝杯咖啡 |
[14:11] | and we can just talk and just | 我们可以随便聊聊 |
[14:14] | tell each other stuff… | 说说最近发生的事… |
[14:15] | I don’t know, stuff we got | 我说不好 就是我们 |
[14:17] | rolling around in there, you know? I don’t know. | 周围的那些八卦 你说呢 |
[14:19] | O-okay, yeah, sure. | 好啊 可以 |
[14:20] | It sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[14:21] | Okay, great. Great! | 好的 太好了 |
[14:23] | All right, I’ll see you. | 好吧 明天见 |
[14:31] | I know you think Harrison Wells | 我知道你认为哈里森·威尔斯 |
[14:32] | had something to do with Simon Stagg’s disappearance, | 与西蒙·斯塔格的失踪有关 |
[14:34] | but you’re wrong. | 不过你错了 |
[14:44] | – Hey. – Oh, hey, man. | -好啊 -好啊 老兄 |
[14:46] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[14:48] | Even though… you can’t get drunk. | 尽管… 你喝不醉 |
[14:51] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[14:52] | So, how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[14:55] | Great. But… | 很好 不过… |
[14:57] | Linda and I did break up. | 琳达和我分手了 |
[15:00] | That’s the first time I ever heard anyone | 我还是头一次听到有人用”很好” |
[15:01] | use the word “Great” to describe a break-up. | 来形容分手的 |
[15:04] | I have a feeling that I’m about to | 我有种感觉 我将要 |
[15:06] | move forward with someone really special. | 和一个特别的人开始新的恋情 |
[15:09] | Okay. Go ahead, Barry. | 好吧 真有你的 巴里 |
[15:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:14] | I don’t normally do this, | 通常我不会这样做的 |
[15:16] | but I was watching you, and… | 但我一直在注意你… |
[15:19] | can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝杯酒吗 |
[15:24] | I mean, I’m really flattered, but I… | 说真的 我很受宠若惊 不过我… |
[15:26] | Actually, I was talking to him. | 其实 我在跟他说话 |
[15:29] | Um… I’m–I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[15:31] | you said–you said you were talking to me? | 你说 你在跟我说话吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I just told my friends over there | 是的 我刚才跟我朋友说 |
[15:35] | that I thought you were cute | 我觉得你很帅 |
[15:36] | and they dared me to come over here | 他们说我不敢过来 |
[15:37] | and talk to you, so… | 跟你说话 所以… |
[15:39] | please talk to me. | 请跟我聊聊吧 |
[15:42] | Yeah. Yeah, I suppose I can talk to you | 好的 我想我可以 |
[15:45] | for a little bit. | 跟你聊一会儿 |
[15:47] | Yeah, no, I was just leaving. | 是啊 我这就走 |
[15:51] | Make me proud. | 争口气 |
[15:54] | I’m Lisa, by the way. | 我叫丽萨 |
[15:56] | Hi, Cisco. | 我叫西斯科 |
[15:57] | I’m just in town for this symposium at Mercury Labs. | 我来城里参加水星实验室的研讨会 |
[16:01] | Really? You, what do you do? | 真的吗 你是从事什么工作的 |
[16:02] | Oh, I’m a structural engineer. | 我是建筑工程师 |
[16:04] | Why do you look so surprised? | 干嘛这么惊讶 |
[16:06] | Can’t a girl be an engineer? | 女孩不能当工程师吗 |
[16:07] | No, of course. That’s… | 不是 当然可以 只是… |
[16:10] | You just don’t look like an engineer. | 你看起来不像个工程师 |
[16:12] | I can’t help how I look. | 我的长相不由我说了算 |
[16:14] | I–I mean, it’s good. | 我是说 很好 |
[16:16] | It’s a– it’s a good look. | 你长得很漂亮 |
[16:18] | It’s a great look. | 你很漂亮 |
[16:19] | Well, you don’t look so bad yourself. | 你也不赖啊 |
[16:24] | Am I being pranked right now? | 你是在跟我玩什么恶作剧吗 |
[16:36] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[16:41] | I can’t believe this. The day started out | 真不敢相信 今天一开始我过得 |
[16:42] | pretty terrible, but now it’s turning out pretty damn good. | 糟透了 不过现在真是太棒了 |
[16:45] | I’ll say. | 我也这么觉得 |
[16:47] | Look at this. | 看呐 |
[16:48] | These are nice things. | 这些都是好东西 |
[16:49] | Oh, we’re just squatting. | 我们借住在别人的地方 |
[16:51] | We? | 我们 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:54] | Me and my brother. | 我和我哥哥 |
[16:56] | Hello, Cisco. | 你好 西斯科 |
[17:00] | What exactly are your intentions with my sister? | 你对我妹妹到底有什么企图 |
[17:04] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[17:05] | I should’ve known better. | 我早就该想到 |
[17:06] | I am not that lucky. | 我没那么幸运 |
[17:09] | Please don’t kill me for kissing your sister. | 别因为我亲了你妹妹就杀我好吗 |
[17:11] | You kissed him? | 你亲了他吗 |
[17:12] | You’re not dad, Lenny. | 你又不是老爸 兰尼 |
[17:13] | I know. Dad’s in jail. | 我知道 老爸在牢里 |
[17:15] | Sterling role model. | 十足的好榜样 |
[17:17] | What do you want, Snart? | 你想怎么样 史纳特 |
[17:18] | Guns. Heat and cold, to be precise. | 枪 我想要能制热或制冷的 |
[17:22] | There’s no way I am making weapons for you. | 你休想让我为你研制武器 |
[17:25] | Never again. | 想也别想 |
[17:26] | Mick. | 米克 |
[17:33] | I know I would do everything in my power | 我知道我会竭尽全力 |
[17:35] | to protect my family. | 保护自己的家人 |
[17:38] | The question is, will you? | 问题是 你会吗 |
[18:01] | Dante. | 丹堤 |
[18:02] | Dante, just keep cool, okay? | 丹堤 保持冷静 |
[18:04] | – Let me do my thing. – Oh, really? | -让我来搞定 -是吗 |
[18:05] | And what? You’re gonna save us | 怎么 你要用你的 |
[18:07] | with your mechanical engineering skills? | 机械工程技术拯救我们俩吗 |
[18:08] | Right now, my skills are the only things | 目前看来 我的技能是唯一可以 |
[18:10] | keeping us alive, | 让我们活命的东西 |
[18:10] | so if I were you, I would shut up. | 所以如果我是你的话 我就闭嘴 |
[18:12] | You shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[18:13] | Ah! There she is. | 她在这啊 |
[18:17] | I missed this baby. | 我好想念这个宝贝 |
[18:19] | Here it is. All finished. You gonna let us go now? | 给你了 都弄好了 你会放了我们吗 |
[18:23] | You know, I took the first gun you made me apart | 要知道 你给我做的第一把枪 |
[18:26] | dozens of times. | 被我拆了几十次 |
[18:27] | Learned how it ticked. | 搞清楚它是怎么运转的 |
[18:28] | What went where. | 哪里应该有什么 |
[18:40] | Thought you could tamper with the firing pin | 你以为可以篡改撞针 |
[18:42] | without me noticing. | 而不被我发觉吗 |
[18:45] | Nice try, kid. | 想得美 小子 |
[18:52] | – Yes. – Lenny? | -对了 -兰尼 |
[18:54] | Where’s my gun? | 我的枪呢 |
[18:55] | Girl’s gotta defend herself. | 女生也得保护自己 |
[18:57] | Besides, why should you two have all the fun? | 再说了 为什么只有你们俩可以找乐子 |
[19:01] | My sister needs a weapon. | 我妹妹需要一把枪 |
[19:03] | Something that suits her personality. | 跟她个性相匹配的 |
[19:06] | Make me something pretty and toxic, | 给我做把既漂亮又有伤害力的 |
[19:08] | like me. | 就跟我一样 |
[19:09] | How about something with gold? | 喷金子的怎么样 |
[19:14] | Gold. | 金子 |
[19:25] | One incredibly heavy cronut | 一个加厚羊角甜甜圈 |
[19:26] | and one Americano with an extra shot. | 一杯美式咖啡 多加一份浓缩咖啡 |
[19:28] | – Just the way you like it. – Just the way I like it. | -正是你喜欢的 -正是我喜欢的 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我懂 |
[19:31] | I know you, Iris. | 我懂你 爱瑞丝 |
[19:37] | So… what is going on with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[19:40] | You’re acting like Christmas came early. | 表现得好像圣诞节提前来了一样 |
[19:43] | Yeah, no, I guess it did, kind of. | 是啊 不 是有点这样的感觉 |
[19:47] | Look, Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[19:50] | I still think about you all the time | 我还是一直很想你 |
[19:52] | and I know you’ve been thinking about me too, | 我知道你也一直在想我 |
[19:54] | so let’s just stop thinking | 所以我们都别想了 |
[19:57] | and start doing. | 行动起来吧 |
[19:58] | – Barry… – I know. | -巴里 -我知道 |
[19:59] | I know that we both have awful timing, | 现在我们俩的时机都不好 |
[20:01] | but we were meant to be– | 但我们注定要 |
[20:03] | Barry, what are you talking about? | 巴里 你在说什么 |
[20:05] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[20:07] | We like each other. | 我们互相喜欢 |
[20:11] | Barry, we’ve been over this. | 巴里 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[20:13] | Okay? Nothing has changed for me. | 行吗 我什么都没变 |
[20:15] | No, but it has. | 不 已经变了 |
[20:18] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:21] | I just… | 我就是 |
[20:23] | I just know some stuff somehow. | 我就是知道一些东西 |
[20:27] | I don’t know, maybe it’s like | 我不知道 就像 |
[20:28] | ESP or something, but– | 超能力之类的 但是 |
[20:29] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[20:30] | I love Eddie, okay? | 我爱艾迪 懂吗 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry, but nothing has changed for me | 抱歉 自圣诞节以来 我并未 |
[20:35] | since Christmas. | 发生任何改变 |
[20:37] | And you can’t keep springing this on me. | 你不能总拿这个来问我 |
[20:39] | Okay? It’s not fair | 好吗 你一直让我 |
[20:40] | that you keep making me the bad guy | 当坏人来拒绝你 |
[20:42] | who keeps telling you no. | 不公平 |
[20:53] | What? No whoosh-in? | 怎么了 不闪电进入了 |
[20:55] | I needed the walk. | 我需要走走 |
[20:57] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:59] | Nothing… | 没什么 |
[21:01] | Linda…Iris… | 琳达 爱瑞丝 |
[21:04] | I don’t want to talk about it, actually. | 其实我不想说 |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | Have you talked to Cisco? | 你联系过西斯科吗 |
[21:10] | I’ve been trying him on his cell, | 我一直在打他的手机 |
[21:11] | but he’s not answering. | 但他都没接 |
[21:13] | Kind of… worried about him. | 有点担心他 |
[21:15] | He had a rough night. | 他过了个糟糕的晚上 |
[21:16] | Trust me, it got better. | 相信我 情况有好转 |
[21:22] | Hey, Joe. What’s up? | 乔 怎么了 |
[21:24] | Yeah, Snart’s back. | 史纳特回来了 |
[21:26] | Wait, Cold is back? | 等等 寒冷队长回来了 |
[21:27] | Yeah, he was spotted at the Santini crime family casino. | 是啊 有人看到他在桑蒂尼犯罪家族赌场 |
[21:30] | If he’s hitting the Santinis, we could be looking at | 如果他在袭击桑蒂尼家族 我们就可以 |
[21:32] | the beginning of a mob war. | 看到帮派战争开场了 |
[21:38] | Well, this day just keeps getting better, doesn’t it? | 今天真是越来越精彩了 不是吗 |
[21:55] | You killed my brother. | 你杀了我哥哥 |
[21:56] | You shouldn’t have messed with my family. | 你不该惹我的家人 |
[21:59] | That’s funny. | 这可真是有趣 |
[22:01] | I was gonna say the same thing about ours. | 我本打算说一样的话 |
[22:05] | All that glitters… | 会闪光的 |
[22:18] | This is sick. | 这真恶心 |
[22:20] | Well, you wanted us to spend more time together. | 是你想我们更常待在一起 |
[22:32] | How many times are we gonna go through this, Snart? | 我们还要再来多少回 史纳特 |
[22:35] | Until the best man wins! | 直到最强者胜出为止 |
[22:39] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[22:43] | We both know you’re not going to do anything to her. | 你我都知道你不会对她做什么 |
[22:47] | Oh, by the way, meet my baby sister. | 随便介绍一下 这是我妹妹 |
[22:50] | Lisa, Flash. | 丽萨 这是闪电侠 |
[22:51] | Flash, Lisa. | 闪电侠 这是丽萨 |
[22:54] | Cisco has been very, very busy. | 西斯科一直都在忙 |
[22:57] | Unless you want me to mail | 除非你想让我 |
[22:58] | small, frozen pieces of him back to his family, | 寄一块他的冰冻碎片去他家 |
[23:03] | I’d take your hands off her. | 否则你最好放开她 |
[23:11] | Let him go, Snart. | 放他走 史纳特 |
[23:15] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[23:37] | Barr. | 巴仔 |
[23:40] | Witnesses reported seeing The Flash. | 目击者称看到了闪电侠 |
[23:42] | They said you had Snart dead to rights | 他们说你当场抓住了史纳特 |
[23:43] | but you let him go? | 但你放走了他 |
[23:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:45] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[23:46] | Snart and his sister have him. | 在史纳特和他妹妹手上 |
[23:48] | Oh, man. | 不是吧 |
[23:49] | Okay. Get to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 好吧 回尖端科研实验室去 |
[23:51] | I’ll get there when I can. | 我会尽快去那 |
[23:53] | All right. | 好 |
[23:56] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[23:57] | Yeah, Eddie, I– | 艾迪 我 |
[24:00] | Stay away from Iris. | 离爱瑞丝远点 |
[24:01] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[24:02] | Hey, if you two have a beef, you take it outside. | 如果你们俩要吵架的话 出去吵 |
[24:04] | You know what the worst part is, Barry? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 巴里 |
[24:06] | I thought you and I were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[24:15] | So there’s Cisco getting into a car with Snart’s sister. | 这是西斯科和史纳特的妹妹上车的录像 |
[24:18] | And the license plate is iced over. | 车牌被冰遮住了 |
[24:22] | All right, Dr. Wells, you were right. | 好了 威尔斯博士 你说得对 |
[24:24] | I–I–I screwed with time | 我耍了时间一把 |
[24:25] | and now time is screwing with me. | 现在时间反过头来耍我了 |
[24:26] | Cold is back, | 寒冷队长回来了 |
[24:27] | he kidnapped Cisco, and Iris is– | 他绑架了西斯科 爱瑞丝 |
[24:29] | Stop right there before you cause another disruption | 在你引起另一次时间混乱前 |
[24:31] | to the timeline. | 就此打住吧 |
[24:32] | Please, Dr. Wells. | 拜托了 威尔斯博士 |
[24:35] | Please, I have to talk to someone. | 拜托了 我得跟人谈谈 |
[24:42] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[24:44] | In the previous version of today, | 今天的早前版本是 |
[24:49] | Captain Singh is seriously injured, | 辛格队长会受重伤 |
[24:53] | Joe is in danger, | 乔处于危险中 |
[24:55] | and Iris said she had feelings for me. | 爱瑞丝会说她喜欢我 |
[24:59] | And now Cisco’s life is on the line, | 而现在西斯科命悬一线 |
[25:01] | and Iris has no idea she confessed those feelings. | 爱瑞丝完全不知道她坦白了那些想法 |
[25:05] | But she still has them, right? | 但她还是有这样的想法 对吧 |
[25:10] | The unconscious mind, Barry, | 潜意识 巴里 |
[25:15] | it– it’s a powerful thing. | 是很强大的 |
[25:18] | It sounds like it took this apparent disaster | 需要实实在在发生的灾难 |
[25:22] | to jar those feelings loose | 来开启那些情感的出口 |
[25:25] | and without a disaster, those feelings | 而没有了灾难 那些情感 |
[25:28] | remain deeper down. | 就依然深埋心底 |
[25:30] | Unaccessed. | 无法触及了 |
[25:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:34] | I thought that I was helping people | 我以为通过阻止马登 |
[25:37] | by stopping Mardon. | 我可以帮助人们 |
[25:39] | Yes, but this new ability of yours, | 是的 但你的这种新能力 |
[25:41] | Barry, is dangerous. | 巴里 很危险 |
[25:44] | You only traveled back in time one day. | 你只是重返了一天 |
[25:46] | What if you traveled back decades? | 如果你重返几十年前呢 |
[25:49] | Centuries? | 几世纪呢 |
[25:51] | Imagine the havoc you could wreak. | 想象下你会造成的混乱 |
[25:56] | But I will have the opportunity | 但不久的未来我就会有机会 |
[26:00] | to travel back in time in the near future | 及时回到过去 |
[26:04] | and save my mom. | 救我妈妈 |
[26:07] | Or…you’re saying I shouldn’t? | 或者你是说我不该这样 |
[26:11] | I’m saying | 我是说 |
[26:13] | how many more people could die | 如果你妈妈活着的话 |
[26:16] | if your mother lives? | 有多少人会死呢 |
[26:19] | Did you guys find Cisco? | 你们找到西斯科了吗 |
[26:25] | Most people think the hottespart of the flame | 很多人认为火焰最炽热的部分 |
[26:27] | is the white part. | 是白色的部分 |
[26:29] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[26:31] | You gonna admire those or you gonna drink ’em? | 你要赞美它们 还是要喝掉它们 |
[26:35] | Both. | 两者皆要 |
[27:12] | I told her you wanted to become a priest. | 我和她说你想做个牧师 |
[27:15] | Broke her heart. | 让她心碎 |
[27:17] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[27:19] | Because I was jealous of you, man. | 因为我嫉妒你 老弟 |
[27:22] | I mean, even then I… | 即使那样 我 |
[27:25] | I knew exactly where my life was headed. | 我知道我生活的走向 |
[27:27] | – Nowhere. – Dante. | -停滞不前 -丹堤 |
[27:30] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[27:32] | I live at home. | 我住在家里 |
[27:33] | And I work a crap job for no pay. | 而我的垃圾工作也没有薪水 |
[27:35] | Yeah, but you still manage to be Mom and Dad’s favorite. | 但你还是成为了爸妈最爱的孩子 |
[27:39] | I don’t even know why. | 我都不知道是为什么 |
[27:42] | It’s because they– they still think of me | 是因为他们 他们仍然把我 |
[27:44] | as their son, the concert pianist. | 看成他们的儿子 那个音乐会钢琴家 |
[27:46] | But you, man, they never understood your talents. | 但是你 他们永远不明白你的天赋 |
[27:50] | Never understood that you pursued your passion no matter what. | 永远也不明白你追逐的激情 不管是什么 |
[27:53] | And me, I was just too scared to even try. | 而我 我只是太害怕去尝试 |
[28:05] | Dant– Dante… | 丹堤 丹堤 |
[28:07] | No! | 不 |
[28:18] | Mick! | 米克 |
[28:19] | Mick, calm down! | 米克 冷静点 |
[28:22] | Mick! We need them! | 米克 我们需要他们 |
[28:24] | Mick? Baby? | 米克 宝贝 |
[28:28] | It sounds like you’re hungry. | 你好像饿了 |
[28:29] | How about you and I grab some dinner? | 我们去吃点晚餐吧 |
[28:32] | I like you, kid. | 我喜欢你 孩子 |
[28:34] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[28:35] | You pulled yourself up from humble beginnings. | 你凭一己之力摆脱了卑微的身份 |
[28:39] | You seem like a good brother. | 你看上去像是个好弟弟 |
[28:42] | You too. | 你也是 |
[28:43] | Debatable. | 这点值得商榷 |
[28:44] | You answer one question for me, | 回答我一个问题 |
[28:46] | I’ll let you and your brother walk. | 我就让你和你哥哥走 |
[28:50] | What’s the question? | 什么问题 |
[28:51] | The Flash. Who is he? | 闪电侠是谁 |
[28:58] | I swear… he always wears a mask. | 我发誓 他总是带着面具 |
[29:02] | No! | 不 |
[29:03] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[29:05] | This is first degree frost bite. | 这是一级冻伤 |
[29:08] | Your brother could recover with proper treatment. | 只要你哥哥得到妥善处理 就能恢复 |
[29:10] | If not, all his tendons, blood vessels, and nerves | 如果没的话 他全身的肌腱 血管和神经 |
[29:13] | will freeze. | 就会被冻住 |
[29:14] | His fingers will need to be amputated. | 他的手指就要被切掉 |
[29:17] | No more concertos for the Ramon family holidays. | 拉蒙家的假日就再也没协奏曲可听了 |
[29:20] | Now tell me, who is The Flash? | 告诉我 闪电侠是谁 |
[29:34] | There’s nothing on the satellite thermography. | 卫星温度记录上什么也没有 |
[29:36] | You were right. This is all my fault. | 你说得对 这都是我的错 |
[29:37] | How is this your fault? | 怎么会是你的错 |
[29:38] | Brave heart, Barry. We’ll get Cisco back. | 别气馁 巴里 我们会把西斯科救回来的 |
[29:42] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[29:44] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[29:45] | We were so worried. | 我们刚才很担心你 |
[29:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:49] | How did you escape? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[29:52] | I didn’t. | 我没逃 |
[29:54] | Snart just let you go? Why? | 史纳特就这么放你走吗 为什么 |
[29:58] | He… he tortured my brother. | 他 他折磨我哥哥 |
[30:02] | And he said he was gonna kill him | 他说他要杀了他 |
[30:05] | if I didn’t… | 如果我不 |
[30:08] | if I didn’t tell him… | 如果我不告诉他 |
[30:10] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[30:13] | Who The Flash really is. | 告诉他闪电侠的真实身份 |
[30:18] | I, honestly, man, they… | 我 老实说 他们 |
[30:20] | they could’ve killed me. | 他们本来可以杀掉我的 |
[30:24] | But they were gonna kill my brother. | 但是他们要杀我哥哥 |
[30:27] | I couldn’t let him do that. | 我不能让他这么做 |
[30:32] | I’m sorry, Barry. | 对不起 巴里 |
[30:33] | – No. – I’m so sorry. | -不 -真的很对不起 |
[30:35] | I put you in that position. | 是我让你陷入那种险境 |
[30:42] | I’m the one who’s sorry. | 我应该说对不起 |
[30:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[30:54] | I don’t deserve to be here. | 我没资格留在这 |
[30:57] | I won’t be the one to put you in jeopardy. | 我不能让你们陷入危险 |
[31:00] | Not again. | 不能再有下次 |
[31:02] | Never again. | 绝对不能再有下次 |
[31:15] | What? | 你怎么来了 |
[31:16] | What a surprise. | 真是令人惊讶啊 |
[31:19] | As big a surprise as Eddie punching Barry | 正如今晚艾迪在犯罪现场 |
[31:23] | at a crime scene this evening. | 揍巴里一样令人大吃一惊 |
[31:24] | Oh, my God. Is Barry okay? | 天呐 巴里还好吧 |
[31:26] | Yeah. He… heals fast. | 没事 他愈合得很快 |
[31:29] | Look, Iris. This got complicated. | 爱瑞丝 这事变得很复杂 |
[31:31] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[31:35] | Barry was too late. I’m with Eddie. | 巴里太迟了 我已经和艾迪一起了 |
[31:39] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问问你 |
[31:41] | Who do you love? | 你到底爱谁 |
[31:46] | I mean, I love Eddie. | 我当然爱艾迪 |
[31:48] | Okay. You need to make them believe that, | 好 那你要让他们相信这点 |
[31:51] | because right now, I’m not sure either one of them does. | 因为现在 我想他俩都不相信这点 |
[31:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:58] | Did I ever tell you how wise and amazing you are? | 我有和你说过你有多明理多棒吗 |
[32:01] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[32:02] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[32:06] | – Bad time? – Yes, actually. | -我来得不是时候吗 -是的 |
[32:25] | Don’t worry, I’ll be out of here soon. | 别担心 我很快就会离开这里 |
[32:28] | Well, before you shuffle off forever, | 在你永远摆脱这里之前 |
[32:33] | may I show you something? | 我能给你看点东西吗 |
[32:43] | I get it. I failed. | 我明白 我失败了 |
[32:46] | No, no, no. Now, you’re an incredibly clever guy, Cisco. | 不不不 你是个非常聪明的人 西斯科 |
[32:50] | So why don’t you tell me | 不如你来告诉我 |
[32:54] | why would I bring you down here? | 我为什么带你来这里 |
[32:59] | Because we all failed that night. | 因为那晚我们都失败了 |
[33:01] | But we kept going. | 但是我们一直继续 |
[33:04] | We kept trying to protect each other, | 我们一直继续守护彼此 |
[33:06] | and Barry, | 还有巴里 |
[33:07] | in spite of the setbacks. | 尽管碰到挫折 |
[33:09] | Making a choice | 在两个 |
[33:11] | between two people you love, | 你爱的人当中做出选择 |
[33:12] | that is the hardest dilemma you will ever face. | 这是你面对过最艰难的困境 |
[33:15] | Well, you won’t have to worry about me | 你不必担心我 |
[33:19] | making the wrong decision again. | 会再次做出错误的决定 |
[33:20] | All you proved today, Mr. Ramon, | 今天你已经证明了 拉蒙先生 |
[33:23] | is that you’re human. | 你只是个人类 |
[33:24] | All you proved today | 今天你已经证明了 |
[33:27] | is that you love your brother. | 你爱你的哥哥 |
[33:29] | And the reason that we all want you to stay | 我们所有的人要你留下的原因是 |
[33:33] | is that we love you too. | 因为我们也爱你 |
[33:36] | Now, I am not a parent, | 我虽然没做过父亲 |
[33:39] | but, in many ways, | 但是 从很多方面来说 |
[33:43] | you have shown me what it’s like | 你已经让我知道了 |
[33:44] | to have a son. | 有儿子的感觉 |
[33:49] | Guys, you should get up here. | 各位 你们得过来一下 |
[33:53] | Shall we? | 去吧 |
[33:59] | The casino wasn’t the target. | 赌场不是目标 |
[34:01] | Then why did he do it? | 那他为什么要那么做 |
[34:03] | Casinos keep tons of cash on hand | 赌场都会储备大量现金 |
[34:04] | to cover their markers, not to mention | 以便老客申请借款 更不用说 |
[34:06] | the money that they make. | 他们所赚到的那些钱 |
[34:07] | But if they’re under attack, | 但如果他们遭到袭击 |
[34:08] | the protocol is to relocate the money outside the casino. | 按照规定他们要把钱放到赌场外的地方 |
[34:11] | So, that was Snart’s plan all along. | 所以 这就是史纳特一直在计划的 |
[34:13] | – To trigger the move. – Okay, where is it now? | -引发事端 -好吧 钱到哪了 |
[34:29] | Get ready, we got company. | 做好准备 有人来了 |
[35:24] | Good to see you… | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:26] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[35:29] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[35:36] | I know Cisco told you who I am. | 我知道西斯科告诉了你我是谁 |
[35:38] | Can’t really blame the kid for giving you up. | 不能怪他把你供出来了 |
[35:41] | You or his brother? Come on! | 选你还是选他哥哥 |
[35:43] | I put him in a tight spot. | 我让他处在两难境地 |
[35:45] | Same kind I got you in right now. | 现在轮到你了 |
[35:48] | Can’t really stop me now that I know who you are. | 既然我知道你是谁 你就阻止不了我了 |
[35:51] | I could speed you to my own private prison | 我可以很快地把你扔进我们的私人监狱 |
[35:53] | where you’ll never see the light of day. | 在那你永远都见不到阳光 |
[35:55] | You could, but then I won’t be around | 你可以这么做 但那样的话 |
[35:57] | to stop my own private uplink | 我就不能终止我所上传的东西 |
[35:58] | that’ll broadcast your identity to the world. | 它会让全世界知道你的真实身份 |
[36:00] | So, the million dollar question. | 所以 最关键的问题来了 |
[36:04] | What to do with me now, Barry Allen? | 你现在要拿我怎么办 巴里·艾伦 |
[36:06] | I won’t let you keep stealing | 我不会让你 |
[36:07] | whatever you want, whenever you feel like it. | 想偷什么就偷什么 想干什么就干什么 |
[36:10] | – It needs to end. – Can’t do that. | -我要阻止你 -你做不到 |
[36:12] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[36:13] | Then find a new line of work. | 那就换份新工作 |
[36:15] | Don’t want to. | 不想换 |
[36:16] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[36:17] | The same reason you keep running after guys like me. | 和你要抓像我这样的人一样的原因 |
[36:20] | The adrenaline. The thrill of the chase. | 肾上腺素 追捕的快感 |
[36:23] | I love this game. | 我喜欢这种游戏 |
[36:25] | And I’m very good at it. | 而且我也很擅长 |
[36:27] | Then go play it somewhere else. | 那就去别的地方玩 |
[36:29] | Leave Central City. | 离开中城 |
[36:30] | Can’t do that either. | 也做不到 |
[36:32] | I love it here. | 我喜欢在这玩 |
[36:34] | This city is my home. | 这座城市是我的家 |
[36:39] | You’ve seen what I can do. | 你见识过我的本事 |
[36:42] | You know that I can stop you. | 你知道我能够阻止你 |
[36:45] | You want to keep pushing your luck, | 你想要用光你的运气 |
[36:46] | go for it. | 随你的便 |
[36:48] | But from here on out, | 不过从现在开始 |
[36:50] | no one else dies. | 不会再有人死了 |
[36:52] | If you’re as good as you say you are, | 如果你真像自己说的那么厉害 |
[36:53] | you don’t have to kill anyone | 你不需要杀任何人 |
[36:55] | to get what you want. | 就能得到自己想要的东西 |
[36:59] | That’s true. | 说得没错 |
[37:02] | And if you, or anyone | 如果你 或者任何 |
[37:05] | in your rogues’ gallery | 你们犯罪团伙里的人 |
[37:08] | goes near any of my friends or family again, | 再敢伤害我的朋友或家人 |
[37:12] | I don’t care who you tell my identity to. | 不管你会把我的身份告诉谁 |
[37:16] | I’m putting you away. | 我都会除掉你 |
[37:22] | I guess your secret’s safe… | 我想你的秘密是安全的 |
[37:24] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[37:27] | For now. | 暂时安全 |
[37:36] | Oh, I don’t suppose you’d give me a ride | 我想你是不会 |
[37:38] | back to town, would you? | 送我回城的 对吧 |
[37:46] | The Rogues. | 无赖帮 |
[37:49] | Cute. | 真好笑 |
[38:01] | I… | 我 |
[38:05] | I am so sorry, pal. | 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[38:06] | It’s not like me to hit anyone. | 我不愿意打人 |
[38:08] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道自己是怎么了 |
[38:10] | Thanks, Eddie. It’s–it’s okay. | 谢谢你这么说 艾迪 没关系的 |
[38:12] | You poor thing. I had no idea. | 你真可怜 我都不知道 |
[38:15] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[38:17] | What exactly did you have no idea about? | 你不知道什么 |
[38:20] | I was just explaining to Iris and Eddie | 我刚才正在跟爱瑞丝和艾迪解释 |
[38:21] | about your Lightning Psychosis. | 你的闪电精神病 |
[38:23] | My what now? | 我的什么 |
[38:24] | Your Lightning Psychosis. | 闪电精神病 |
[38:26] | How your recent odd behavior | 就是你最近反常的举动 |
[38:28] | is a side effect of being struck by lightning. | 都是因为被闪电击中后的副作用 |
[38:30] | Mood swings, sudden outbursts of affection, | 心情不定 突然出现的好感 |
[38:33] | and other lapses in judgment. | 以及一些判断失误 |
[38:35] | He has had all of those things. | 这些症状他都有 |
[38:36] | He told me that he had ESP. | 他跟我说自己有了超能力 |
[38:38] | Yeah, it’s a very uncommon | 是的 这是一种非常罕见的 |
[38:40] | neurological phenomenon. | 神经方面的情况 |
[38:41] | We’re really only just now | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[38:42] | starting to research in kerauno-medicine. | 研究这种疾病的解药 |
[38:44] | That’s why Barry’s been | 这就是巴里 |
[38:45] | spending so much time at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 经常待在尖端科研实验室的原因 |
[38:48] | I just–I wish you would’ve told me. | 我真希望你之前就告诉我 |
[38:50] | I didn’t–it hardly feels real sometimes. | 有时 我感觉一切都很不真实 |
[38:53] | We’re just glad you’re getting help. | 我们很高兴有人能帮你 |
[38:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:55] | So, we’re good? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[38:57] | Yeah, we’re good. | 是的 没事了 |
[38:59] | – Coffee? – Yeah. | -来杯咖啡吗 -好的 |
[39:04] | – Thank you. – You are welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[39:26] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[39:32] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[39:36] | What do you know about him? | 你都了解他什么 |
[39:45] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[39:48] | Everything I know is in that drive. | 我所知道的都在那个盘里 |
[39:50] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[39:56] | Everything? | 所有的 |
[39:59] | Everything! Just take it! | 所有的 拿走吧 |
[40:14] | You really were on to the story of the century. | 你真的会成为世纪人物的 |
[40:19] | this century, anyway. | 反正这个世纪会这样的 |
[40:32] | Do you think I made a mistake | 你觉得我是不是犯错了 |
[40:34] | letting Snart go? | 把史纳特放走 |
[40:37] | I think you did what you felt was right in the moment. | 我觉得你做了当时认为是正确的事 |
[40:40] | And really, Barry, | 而且说真的 巴里 |
[40:42] | that’s the best any of us can hope for. | 这是我们所期望的最好的事了 |
[40:46] | Now, let’s be thankful the timeline remains intact. | 我们还是感谢上帝时间没被修改吧 |
[40:52] | I keep forgetting. | 我老是忘记 |
[40:53] | I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 我想要问你件事 |
[40:54] | It’s about Simon… | 是关于西蒙的 |
[40:59] | You were saying, Mr. Allen? | 你说什么 艾伦先生 |
[41:02] | Nothing. Sorry. | 没什么 抱歉 |
[41:05] | Night, Dr. Wells. | 晚安 威尔斯博士 |
[41:07] | Good night. Barry. | 晚安 巴里 |
[41:36] | Bar, what’s up? | 巴仔 怎么了 |
[41:39] | Why do you want me to meet you up here so late? | 为什么这么晚让我来这见你 |
[41:42] | I think that maybe you’re right | 我觉得你对威尔斯博士的想法 |
[41:44] | about Dr. Wells. | 可能是对的 |
[41:47] | Which part? | 哪些想法 |
[41:49] | All of it. | 所有的 |