时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:08] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:27] | Mom! And get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:31] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | If you ever need anything, | 如果你有需要 |
[00:34] | I will race over in a heartbeat. | 我会以迅雷不及掩耳之势赶来 |
[00:36] | Same. Well, as fast as I can run. | 我也一样 尽我最快的速度跑来 |
[00:39] | Advanced Technology Operating Mechanism–A.T.O.M. | 尖端科技作战系统 原子侠 |
[00:42] | What are you gonna use it for? | 你要用它来干什么 |
[00:43] | To protect the people of this city. | 保护这座城市的人 |
[00:45] | You think Dr. Wells killed Barry’s mom? | 你认为威尔斯博士杀了巴里的妈妈吗 |
[00:47] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道原因 |
[00:48] | But I do know that Wells keeps secrets. | 但我知道威尔斯的确藏有秘密 |
[00:50] | The way that he described running– | 他描述奔跑的方式 |
[00:52] | feeling the wind and the power– | 感受风感受力量 |
[00:55] | it’s like he was talking from experience. | 就像他在描述他的亲身体会 |
[00:58] | Harrison Wells is The Reverse-Flash. | 哈里森·威尔斯就是逆闪 |
[01:03] | Eddie, we need your help. | 艾迪 我们需要你帮忙 |
[01:13] | Pedal to the metal. | 油门踩到底 |
[01:20] | We’ve got a 10-31 in progress. | 有犯罪正在进行 |
[01:21] | Shiny Diamond, 18th and Olive. | 十八街和橄榄街交汇处 闪光钻石珠宝店 |
[01:23] | That’s only a few blocks from here. | 离这里只有几个街区远 |
[01:24] | Has every crook in Central City gone crazy? | 难道中城的混混都疯了吗 |
[01:26] | This is the third attempted robbery tonight. | 这是今晚第三起蓄意抢劫了 |
[01:28] | Barry. We got another one. | 巴里 又有一起了 |
[01:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:36] | 18th and Olive. | 十八街和橄榄街交汇处 |
[01:38] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[01:39] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[01:41] | Oh. Indecent exposure. Powell Park. | 公开露阴 鲍威尔公园 |
[01:45] | That ain’t something you should be showing people. | 那玩意你不应该随便拿出来给别人看 |
[01:52] | They’re getting away, guys. | 他们要跑了 伙计们 |
[01:53] | They’re not getting away, Eddie. | 他们跑不掉的 艾迪 |
[01:55] | Let’s get these bozos up ahead of us first, | 咱们先把前边这俩抓起来 |
[01:56] | and then we’ll worry about the idiots at the Shiny Diamond. | 然后再去找闪光钻石珠宝店里的那些笨蛋 |
[01:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:00] | We’re gonna run out of room, though. | 不过 我们车上快没位置了 |
[02:01] | I’ll take care of that. | 我来搞定 |
[02:04] | What do you think he meant by that? | 你觉得他那是什么意思 |
[02:10] | Oh. That’s what he meant. | 原来是这意思 |
[02:16] | I think we lost them. | 我觉得咱们甩掉他们了 |
[02:17] | Oh, no, you didn’t. | 不 你们没有 |
[02:20] | And by the way, you’re under arrest. | 还有 你被捕了 |
[02:28] | We need to go. Now. Come on! | 咱们得走了 马上 快点 |
[02:30] | Uh-uh. Freeze. | 别动 |
[02:34] | You guys missing these? | 你们有东西丢了吗 |
[02:35] | On the ground. On the ground. | 趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[02:37] | So, uh, I’m just curious, but… | 我只是好奇 不过… |
[02:41] | have you guys not heard of me, or what? | 你们是没听说过我吗 还是怎样 |
[02:48] | Nice work, detective. | 干得好 警探 |
[02:53] | – Good night, Dr. Kang. – Good night. | -晚安 康博士 -晚安 |
[03:26] | Victim’s name is Lindsay Kang, | 受害者名叫林赛·康 |
[03:28] | engineering professor at Hudson University. | 哈德逊大学工程教授 |
[03:31] | Just got tenure. | 刚被授予终身教席 |
[03:33] | So, her whole body’s covered in these puncture wounds | 她的全身都覆盖着这些穿刺伤口 |
[03:36] | you see on her face. | 如同她脸上这些 |
[03:37] | Bite marks maybe. | 也许是咬痕 |
[03:39] | Whatever it was, she must have gone into anaphylaxis. | 不管是什么 肯定让她产生过敏反应了 |
[03:41] | – Damn. – Yeah. | -我去 -是啊 |
[03:42] | The blood sample should tell us | 血液检验应该能告诉我们 |
[03:44] | everything we need to know. | 我们需要知道的一切 |
[03:45] | I’ll run tests back at my lab. | 我会回实验室做测试 |
[03:46] | They can do it faster at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 在尖端实验室做更快 |
[03:49] | Well, yeah, but, I mean, it’s just… | 是 不过我是说 只是 |
[03:51] | It’s just what? | 只是什么 |
[03:54] | It’s kind of weird being there right now. | 现在去那里感觉有些奇怪 |
[03:57] | Barry, you know we have to play it cool with Wells. | 巴里 你知道咱们得在威尔斯前保持镇定 |
[04:00] | If he finds out we suspect him– | 如果让他发现我们怀疑他 |
[04:01] | I know. I get it. | 我知道 我明白 |
[04:02] | I just think that we should tell Cisco and Caitlin. | 我只是觉得我们应该告诉西斯科和凯特琳 |
[04:05] | They could help us. | 他们可以帮助我们 |
[04:06] | The more people who know, the more chance | 越多人知道 就越有可能 |
[04:07] | Wells is gonna find out we’re on to him. | 让威尔斯发现我们在调查他 |
[04:09] | I mean, what if one of them slips up? | 我是说 万一他们有人说漏嘴了呢 |
[04:11] | Or panics? | 或是慌了 |
[04:13] | – Or what if… – What? | -或者如果… -什么 |
[04:15] | What if they’re not on our side? | 如果他们不是站在咱们这边的 |
[04:17] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 肯定不会 |
[04:18] | They’re not involved in whatever he’s planning. | 他们绝对没有参与他的计划 |
[04:20] | I mean, Wells is their boss, their mentor. | 我是说 威尔斯是他们的老板 导师 |
[04:23] | They’ve been with him for a long time. | 他们和他在一起很久了 |
[04:24] | I’ve seen plenty of people make the wrong choice for loyalty. | 我见过很多人因忠诚而做出错误决定 |
[04:28] | Please do not include them until we can be sure. | 我们没确定之前请千万别告诉他们 |
[04:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:42] | Death by apitoxin. | 因蜂毒而死 |
[04:44] | Honeybee venom. | 蜜蜂的毒素 |
[04:47] | Bees. Why did it have to be bees? | 蜜蜂 为什么要是蜜蜂 |
[04:50] | Y’all, I don’t do bees. | 跟你们说 我可不喜欢蜜蜂 |
[04:52] | Ain’t nobody got time for bees. | 没人有时间对付蜜蜂 |
[04:53] | But when a honeybee stings, | 但是当蜜蜂蜇人时 |
[04:55] | the stingers are literally torn from their abdomen, | 它们的蜂刺会从腹部被扯出 |
[04:57] | and they die. | 然后它们就会死 |
[04:58] | But there were no stingers in the body | 但是尸体上没有蜂刺 |
[04:59] | and no dead bees in the car. | 车里也没有死蜜蜂 |
[05:01] | A honeybee can only deposit 0.1 milligrams of apitoxin | 一个蜜蜂释放蜂刺的时候 |
[05:04] | when it releases its stinger. | 只能释放0.1毫克蜂毒 |
[05:05] | And yet, Ms. Kang was found | 但是 我们在康女士体内 |
[05:07] | with enough venom in her system to kill a herd of elephants. | 发现了足够杀死一群大象的毒素 |
[05:10] | It appears not only is a meta-human controlling these bees | 显然那些蜜蜂不仅被超能力者控制了 |
[05:13] | but also increasing their toxicity. | 还被增强了毒性 |
[05:15] | Bees communicate by releasing pheromones. | 蜜蜂通过分泌信息素进行联络 |
[05:17] | Maybe this meta’s controlling them through secretion? | 也许这位超能者通过分泌物来控制它们 |
[05:19] | Anyone want to join me in getting a beekeeper suit? | 有人想要和我一起订套养蜂服吗 |
[05:22] | I’m pretty sure I can outrun a bee. | 我挺自信自己能跑过蜜蜂的 |
[05:24] | Just don’t run into a lake. | 只是别跑进湖里了 |
[05:26] | Bees will wait for you to come up for air | 因为蜜蜂会等着你露出水面喘气 |
[05:28] | and then they’ll sting you. | 然后趁机叮你 |
[05:29] | Discovery Channel. Turns out there’s a lot to discover. | 探索频道看的 的确有很多事需要探索 |
[05:33] | Felicity, what are you doing here? | 费利西蒂 你怎么来了 |
[05:36] | Can you guys come outside for a sec? | 你们能出来一下吗 |
[05:47] | What exactly are we waiting for, Ms. Smoak? | 我们到底在等什么 斯莫克女士 |
[05:50] | Up there. | 在上面 |
[05:53] | Is that a bird? | 那是只鸟吗 |
[05:56] | It’s a plane. | 是架飞机 |
[06:01] | It’s my boyfriend. | 是我男朋友 |
[06:07] | Hi. I’m Ray. | 大家好 我是雷 |
[06:19] | So he seems a little tall for you. | 他好像比你高很多 |
[06:23] | Barry Allen, are you jealous? | 巴里·艾伦 你这是嫉妒他吗 |
[06:25] | Je… no. No, I’m not jealous. | 嫉… 没有 我没有嫉妒 |
[06:28] | I just– I really wish you would’ve called | 我只是 我只是觉得你们飞来之前 |
[06:30] | before flying in. | 应该打个电话 |
[06:31] | Oh no, He flied, I drove. | 不对 他飞来的 我是开车来的 |
[06:33] | I’m serious, all right? | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[06:35] | Now is not the best time. | 现在不是个好时候 |
[06:37] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[06:41] | Well, my ears popped, so that’s something. | 我的耳膜有点鼓 所以肯定有什么事 |
[06:44] | You’re lucky you didn’t break your neck. | 你没把脖子折断就很走运了 |
[06:46] | What is it with billionaires being superheroes? | 亿万富翁做超级英雄是什么感觉 |
[06:49] | So have you… picked a name yet? | 你… 起名字了吗 |
[06:51] | I’m kind of partial to The Atom. | 我比较喜欢原子侠 |
[06:56] | You married to that, or…? | 你确定了吗 还是… |
[06:58] | Your A.T.O.M. Suit… | 你的原子战衣 |
[07:01] | it’s quite the technological achievement, Mr. Palmer. | 是个很了不起的技术成果 帕尔默先生 |
[07:03] | I’m impressed. | 让我很佩服 |
[07:05] | And he is never impressed. | 他从没佩服过别人 |
[07:06] | Well, thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[07:07] | but I can’t quite seem to keep it up. | 但是我总是”挺不住” |
[07:11] | He means the suit. | 他指的是战衣 |
[07:13] | – Yeah, I mean the suit. – Yeah. | -是的 我说的是战衣 -是的 |
[07:15] | I can attest that everything else works just fine. | 我可以证明其它方面都很好 |
[07:16] | There’s nothing we need to fix in… | 在那方面 我们没有什么需要 |
[07:18] | that area. | 改进的 |
[07:19] | No, no, no. The sex is great. | 是的 是的 做爱方面简直完美 |
[07:20] | God, there’s two of them. | 天哪 真是天生一对 |
[07:21] | I know from Felicity that you have been very helpful | 我从费利西蒂那得知你们一直在帮忙 |
[07:24] | with Barry and the Flash suit, | 帮巴里 以及帮忙做那件闪电侠战衣 |
[07:25] | and I was hoping to get another set of eyes on my… | 所以我希望你们也能看看我的… |
[07:29] | – Problem. – Problem. | -问题 -问题 |
[07:30] | Any friend of The Arrow’s is a friend– | 绿箭的朋友就是我们的朋友 |
[07:32] | – Hell, yes. – Guys. | -当然可以 -各位 |
[07:35] | We kind of have a lot going on already. | 我们现在已经有很大的麻烦了 |
[07:38] | There’s the meta-human killer | 现在有个超能力者凶手 |
[07:40] | that can control a whole swarm of bees? | 他能控制一群蜜蜂 |
[07:43] | Cool. | 厉害啊 |
[07:45] | I mean, awful. | 我的意思是太糟糕了 |
[07:47] | I’m sure Caitlin and I | 我相信凯特琳和我 |
[07:48] | will provide ample support, Barry. | 能够为你提供足够的支持 巴里 |
[07:49] | And I will be happy to sit this one out. | 而我这次很乐意不管你了 |
[07:53] | You… | 你 |
[07:55] | Ray, why don’t you stay here and work on your suit | 雷 你留在这研究你的战衣 |
[07:58] | while Barry and I run to Jitters for some java? | 我和巴里去吉特喝点东西 |
[08:00] | Sounds like a plan. | 计划不错 |
[08:02] | – Coffee? – Sure. | -去喝咖啡吧 -可以 |
[08:15] | – Hey, Detective. – Iris. | -警探先生 -爱瑞丝 |
[08:19] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:20] | I am following up on my story | 我在跟进我的报道 |
[08:22] | about crime in Central City. | 关于中城的犯罪事件 |
[08:23] | Or lack thereof. | 如果没有的话 |
[08:25] | Could someone be working with The Flash? | 是因为有人在跟闪电侠合作吗 |
[08:29] | No. Of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[08:30] | You caught a flasher, | 你昨晚抓到了一个露阴者 |
[08:32] | armed robbers in a getaway car, | 几个开车逃跑的持枪抢劫犯 |
[08:33] | and two jewelry thieves last night. | 还有两个珠宝大盗 |
[08:35] | I’m just that good. | 我就是那么厉害 |
[08:37] | What is going on with you lately? | 你最近是怎么了 |
[08:40] | You’ve been acting really weird and withdrawn. | 举止很奇怪 而且有些事都不跟我说 |
[08:43] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不了解你的话 |
[08:44] | I’d think that you were hiding something from me. | 我还以为你是有事瞒着我 |
[08:47] | Iris, I’m– I’m not hiding anything from you. | 爱瑞丝 我没有瞒着你什么 |
[08:58] | Do you ever go to work? | 你还有去上过班吗 |
[08:59] | Oh, you’re funny. | 真有意思 |
[09:04] | Okay, I can’t keep lying to Iris about The Flash. | 我不能再对爱瑞丝隐瞒闪电侠的事了 |
[09:07] | You have to. | 必须瞒着 |
[09:09] | It’s really starting to affect our relationship. | 这事已经开始影响我们的感情了 |
[09:12] | We haven’t had sex in two weeks. | 我们已经两个星期没上床了 |
[09:15] | Which you didn’t want to know about. | 当然你不想知道这种事 |
[09:17] | Keeping her in the dark keeps her safe. | 不让她知道就能保证她的安全 |
[09:21] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[09:22] | Well, I’m her father. | 我是她父亲 |
[09:23] | And I’m her boyfriend. | 可我是她男朋友 |
[09:24] | When does my vote outweigh yours? | 什么时候我的话能比你的话重要 |
[09:27] | When you become her husband. | 等你成为她丈夫以后 |
[09:37] | You know I left Starling City | 我离开星城 |
[09:39] | to get away from the mood and brood, | 是为了躲开坏心情 |
[09:40] | but it looks like it followed me here. | 不过好像它跟着我来了 |
[09:44] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[09:45] | It’s like I said before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[09:47] | now is not the best time. | 现在不是个好时候 |
[09:49] | Barry, I have been through enough with you | 巴里 我跟你经历过很多风风雨雨了 |
[09:52] | to know when you’re holding something back. | 所以我知道你心里藏着一些事 |
[09:54] | Is this because I told Ray your secret? | 是因为我把你的秘密告诉雷了吗 |
[09:55] | Because he is trustworthy, Barry. | 他非常可靠的 巴里 |
[09:57] | He wants to help people, just like you. | 他想帮助别人 和你一样 |
[09:59] | I know, that’s not what I’m worried about. | 我知道 我不是担心这事 |
[10:00] | It’s… | 只是 |
[10:02] | I really don’t want to put anyone else in danger. | 我真的不想让别人处于危险之中 |
[10:06] | In danger of what? | 处于什么危险 |
[10:10] | Barry, hey. | 巴里 |
[10:11] | Eddie, hey. | 艾迪 |
[10:13] | – You remember Felicity. – Of course. | -你还记得费利西蒂吧 -当然 |
[10:14] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[10:18] | What is wrong with you? | 你们怎么了 |
[10:19] | Is everyone in Central City in a bad mood? | 中城所有人都不开心吗 |
[10:21] | I thought Central City was supposed to be the fun one. | 我还以为中城是充满乐趣的呢 |
[10:24] | It’s… | 只是 |
[10:27] | – It’s not… – Felicity knows. | -不是 -费利西蒂知道的 |
[10:31] | So everyone but Iris. | 所以只有爱瑞丝不知道 |
[10:33] | It feels that way. | 好像是的 |
[10:34] | How do you lie to everyone you care about? | 你是怎么做到对所有在乎的人说谎的 |
[10:36] | For starters, | 首先 |
[10:38] | don’t think of it as lying. | 不要认为你在说谎 |
[10:39] | Think of it as protecting her from getting hurt… | 当作是为了保护她免受伤害 |
[10:42] | with a fib. | 不得已的说谎 |
[10:43] | But Iris can tell I’m hiding something, | 但爱瑞丝能看出来我在瞒着她什么事 |
[10:46] | and it’s putting this distance between us. | 这让我们之间产生了隔阂 |
[10:48] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[10:50] | Why don’t we all go to dinner tonight? | 不如我们一起吃个晚饭吧 |
[10:52] | A little wine and dine is sure to bridge the gap. | 喝点小酒吃点东西绝对能消除隔阂 |
[10:55] | Come on, we all had fun last time. | 好吗 上次多好玩啊 |
[10:57] | Sure. Why not? | 好吧 何乐不为呢 |
[10:59] | Barry Allen, fifth wheel. | 巴里·艾伦 专业电灯泡 |
[11:02] | Well, I can’t make my 3:00 meeting this afternoon. | 今天下午三点的会我是赶不上了 |
[11:05] | also, confirm my dinner reservation for tonight. | 还有 确认一下我晚上的订餐 |
[11:07] | Last time, they couldn’t find it, | 上次他们说找不到预订信息 |
[11:09] | and that was unacceptable. Thanks. | 这样的错误绝不许再犯 谢谢 |
[11:14] | You see that bad man over there? | 看到那边的那个大坏蛋了吗 |
[11:17] | Tell your sisters it’s time. | 告诉你的小姐妹们游戏时间到 |
[11:20] | So you put solid oxide fuel cells into the belt? | 你在腰带里嵌入了固体氧化物燃料电池 |
[11:24] | Yeah, it’s the only place to hide the hardware. | 是啊 这是唯一可以安装硬件的地方 |
[11:26] | Well, they should be generating enough energy | 那就应该可以为战衣提供 |
[11:29] | to power the suit. | 足够能量啊 |
[11:30] | It could be the operating temperature. | 也可能是因为操作温度过高的问题 |
[11:32] | I mean, you’re essentially– | 你这样绝对 |
[11:34] | Overheating the system, yeah. I figured. | 系统过热了 我想也是 |
[11:36] | But if we insulate them | 但如果我们用陶瓷 |
[11:40] | with a ceramic compound… | 复合物隔离热量 |
[11:42] | We may improve the operating efficiency. | 也许就能提高操作效率 |
[11:45] | You really are quite clever, Cisco. | 你相当聪明 西斯科 |
[11:49] | Some would say I’m the reverse. | 有人说我是逆闪 |
[11:54] | You’re incredibly clever, Cisco. | 你相当聪明 西斯科 |
[11:59] | How do you turn this thing on? | 这玩意儿怎么开啊 |
[12:04] | Cisco? You okay? | 西斯科 你没事吧 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:07] | I haven’t been getting enough sleep… | 最近没怎么睡好 |
[12:11] | Cisco, we need you up here. | 西斯科 你得赶紧过来 |
[12:20] | Killer bees are at it again. | 杀人蜂又出现了 |
[12:21] | Get a hold of Barry. | 联系巴里 |
[12:24] | Another bee attack. Folston Tech. | 又出现了蜜蜂袭人事件 在福斯通科技 |
[12:26] | I’ll see where Joe is. | 我去联系乔 |
[12:28] | – Bee careful. – For real? | -小心蜜蜂 -真的假的啊 |
[12:30] | Bad pun. Sorry. Just don’t die. | 这双关不太好 抱歉 请不要死 |
[12:49] | I’m too late. | 我来晚了 |
[12:51] | Where are the bees? | 蜜蜂呢 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. There’s no sign of them. | 不知道 没看到 |
[13:06] | Found them. | 找到了 |
[13:11] | How do I get out of here? | 我怎么出去 |
[13:12] | Take the northeast crossway. | 去东北方的那条岔道 |
[13:13] | It’s the quickest way out of the building. | 那是逃出大楼的最快路径 |
[13:18] | Guys, they’re everywhere. I’m surrounded. | 伙计们 到处都是蜜蜂 我被包围了 |
[13:33] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[13:39] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[13:42] | He’s going into cardiac arrest. | 他要心脏骤停了 |
[13:45] | Barry, stay with me. | 巴里 醒醒 |
[13:57] | Cisco! Barry doesn’t have a pulse. | 西斯科 摸不到巴里的脉搏了 |
[14:00] | – Step away from him. – What? Why? | -离他远点 -什么 为什么 |
[14:02] | We need to jumpstart his heart. | 我们要给他做心脏起搏 |
[14:03] | There’s a defibrillator in the suit. | 衣服里装有电击器 |
[14:08] | Charge it to 360 joules. | 设定为360焦耳 |
[14:10] | Charging in three, two, one. | 电击倒数 三 二 一 |
[14:16] | Hit him again. 400 joules. | 再来一次 400焦耳 |
[14:19] | Charging in three, two, one. | 电击倒数 三 二 一 |
[14:26] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[14:33] | Joe. | 乔 |
[14:39] | That is it for the defibrillator. | 电击器也就这样了 |
[14:41] | It is completely fried. | 完全烧焦了 |
[14:43] | You’re lucky to be alive, Mr. Allen. | 你能活着就很幸运了 艾伦先生 |
[14:45] | I was very specific that you not die. | 我说了让你不要死的 |
[14:48] | Yeah, that’s a pretty big thing for her. | 她很在意这种事的 |
[14:49] | Cisco, what happened out there? | 西斯科 怎么回事 |
[14:52] | I followed your directions exactly. | 我走的就是你指的路啊 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. I led you the wrong way. | 抱歉 是我指错路了 |
[14:57] | The schematics that we had, | 我们记录的地形图 |
[14:58] | they… they weren’t up to date. | 没有及时更新 |
[15:00] | What, they weren’t up to date? | 没有及时更新 |
[15:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:02] | That’s never happened before. | 以前从来没出过这样的事啊 |
[15:03] | What, you think Cisco was trying to get you killed? | 怎么 你以为是西斯科故意害你吗 |
[15:06] | No. Why would he do that? | 没有 他怎么会这么做 |
[15:08] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[15:09] | I know. That’s why I was joking. | 我知道 所以才这么开个玩笑啊 |
[15:12] | Barry, it’s our job to protect you, | 巴里 我们的工作就是保护你 |
[15:14] | and today, we failed, | 今天是我们的失误 |
[15:15] | but that’ll just serve as a warning | 这是个很好的提醒 |
[15:16] | for all of us to be more vigilant in the future. | 让我们以后能更加警觉 |
[15:19] | Good news — the apitoxin is out of your body. | 好消息 蜂毒已经完全排除了 |
[15:21] | Your levels are back to normal. | 你的指标已经正常了 |
[15:23] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[15:25] | Ray, Felicity. We’re gonna be late for dinner. | 雷 费利西蒂 晚餐要迟到了 |
[15:28] | Are you sure that’s wise, Barry? | 你真觉得可以去吗 巴里 |
[15:30] | You just died. | 你差点死掉啊 |
[15:31] | Maybe you should order in tonight. | 要不今晚别出去吃了 |
[15:33] | Yeah, we could totally cancel. | 是啊 我们可以取消的 |
[15:34] | I’m fine. Alive. Hungry. | 我没事 还活着 而且饿了 |
[15:37] | All right? Let’s go. | 好吗 走吧 |
[15:42] | That was weird. | 他有点怪 |
[15:44] | Yeah. Why didn’t we get invited to dinner? | 就是啊 为什么不邀请我们一起去 |
[15:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:57] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[15:59] | Wow, Iris. Check you out. | 爱瑞丝 瞧瞧你多美啊 |
[16:01] | Hi, Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[16:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:05] | Guys, this is Ray Palmer. | 各位 这是雷·帕尔默 |
[16:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:07] | Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:08] | – Nice to meet you. – Barry. | -很高兴见到你 -巴里 |
[16:10] | Bienvenue chez Massimo Restaurant. | 欢迎光临马西莫酒店 |
[16:11] | Mr. Palmer, your table is ready. | 帕尔默先生 您的桌子已经备好 |
[16:13] | Great. Shall we? | 太好了 走吧 |
[16:15] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:18] | Hey, how did he get a reservation here? | 他是怎么在这里订到位子的 |
[16:20] | We’ve been trying for months. | 我们订了几个月都没订上 |
[16:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:25] | Here’s your table, sir. | 你们的位置在这里 先生 |
[16:30] | I thought it’d be nice if it was quiet, | 我想环境安静一点会比较好 |
[16:31] | so I bought out the entire restaurant. | 所以就包下了整个餐厅 |
[16:36] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
[16:38] | Just a tad, sweetie. | 有一点 宝贝 |
[16:45] | Joe. | 乔 |
[16:47] | Oh, Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[16:50] | You just saved me a trip to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 正好省得我去尖端科研实验室找你了 |
[16:52] | I got some info on our second victim. | 我找到一些第二个死者的信息 |
[16:54] | Name’s Bill Carlisle. | 他叫比尔·卡莱尔 |
[16:56] | He was recently hired at Folston Tech | 福斯通科技最近聘请他 |
[16:58] | to beef up their Robotics Division. | 加入他们的机器人技术部门 |
[17:00] | Robotics? | 机器人技术 |
[17:02] | That’s just like the first victim. | 跟第一个死者一样 |
[17:05] | That is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[17:10] | That’s not why you stopped by. | 你过来不是为了取资料的 |
[17:12] | No, I wanted to talk to you about Barry. | 是的 我来是想跟你谈谈巴里 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:23] | Is there something going on with him? | 他最近是不是有什么事 |
[17:26] | Something he’s not telling us? | 他没有告诉我们的事 |
[17:27] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[17:28] | He hasn’t really been himself lately. | 他最近有点不太像他了 |
[17:34] | Not that I’m aware of. | 我没听说有什么事啊 |
[17:35] | It’s like something is just really bothering him. | 好像他在为什么事而烦心 |
[17:39] | Well, I think he’s got his mind trained on | 我想他一门心思 |
[17:43] | catching the bad guys, Cisco. | 想着抓坏人吧 西斯科 |
[17:45] | And he’s probably worried about | 他可能还在担心 |
[17:49] | when The Reverse-Flash is gonna show his face again. | 逆闪电会再次出现在他面前 |
[17:52] | Oh, I’m not like The Flash at all. | 我可与闪电侠不同 |
[17:57] | Some would say I’m the reverse. | 可以说我们是相反的 |
[18:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:06] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I’m fine. | 是的 没事 我很好 |
[18:08] | It’s just–I’ve got this crazy headache. | 只是 我的头特别疼 |
[18:11] | Thank you for the file and the talk. | 谢谢你的文件还有谈话 |
[18:21] | So how did you two meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[18:23] | Work. | 工作 |
[18:25] | Well, actually, | 其实 |
[18:25] | I bought the company where Felicity was employed, | 我买下了费利西蒂所在的公司 |
[18:27] | and so she was forced to join me at Palmer Tech. | 所以她被迫加入到我的帕尔默科技来 |
[18:30] | It’s not as creepy as it sounds. | 没有他说得那么可怕 |
[18:32] | So you two work closely together? | 这么说你们俩一起工作是吗 |
[18:35] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[18:37] | I guess you guys share all of your thoughts | 我想你们俩一定共同分享彼此的想法 |
[18:38] | and feelings and… | 感受还有… |
[18:41] | Yeah… I share everything with Felicity. | 是的 我什么都跟费利西蒂分享 |
[18:45] | It’s nice that you guys have that level of communication. | 你们俩沟通得这么好真让人羡慕 |
[18:51] | Oh, well, no, not every-everything. | 不 也不是所有事都分享的 |
[18:53] | I mean, sometimes it’s good to just shut up. | 有些事还是不要说得好 |
[18:58] | I get that. | 我明白了 |
[18:59] | Some things are better left unspoken. | 有些事还是不要说出来为好 |
[19:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:02] | I-I don’t find that to be true. | 我觉得不尽然吧 |
[19:07] | Oh, thank God. It’s the food. | 谢天谢地 吃的来了 |
[19:09] | Food’s here. | 吃的来了 |
[19:11] | Our first course on the tasting menu | 菜单上的第一道菜是 |
[19:13] | is a quail egg frittata. | 鹌鹑蛋菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[19:16] | Bon appetit. | 愿你们胃口好 |
[19:17] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[19:18] | I got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[19:18] | I envy you spending so much time at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我嫉妒你可以在尖端科研实验室待那么久 |
[19:21] | Harrison Wells is, like, a personal hero of mine. | 哈里森·威尔斯是我心目中的英雄 |
[19:23] | I mean, it’s amazing just to actually | 只是跟他同处一室 |
[19:25] | be in the same room with him. | 也会让人觉得很神奇 |
[19:32] | I’ll be right back. Just excuse me. | 我马上就回来 失陪一下 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:41] | Well, I, um… | 我… |
[19:46] | have to pee. | 去趟卫生间 |
[19:54] | Okay, you’ve been acting super strange | 从我和雷来到中城以后 |
[19:55] | ever since Ray and I got to Central City. | 你就一直表现得如此怪异 |
[19:57] | What is going on with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[19:58] | And don’t say it’s a bad time. | 别跟我说现在情况不好 |
[20:00] | Oliver might be joining the League of Assassins, | 奥利弗可能会加入刺客联盟 |
[20:01] | Laurel’s the Black Canary, | 劳蕾尔是黑金丝雀 |
[20:02] | and Thea’s training with Malcolm, | 而西娅和马尔科姆一起训练 |
[20:03] | so I know about bad times. | 所以我知道什么叫情况不好 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | Joe and I found out that Wells isn’t who he says he is. | 乔和我发现威尔斯并不是他表面的样子 |
[20:18] | He… | 他… |
[20:22] | He is the man that killed my mother. | 他是杀害我母亲的那个人 |
[20:26] | Oh, my God. But he’s been helping you. | 天呐 可他一直在帮助你 |
[20:28] | Get faster, stronger. I know. | 帮我变快 变强 我知道 |
[20:29] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[20:31] | I don’t know anything anymore, | 我什么都不知道了 |
[20:32] | especially who I can and can’t trust. | 尤其不知道该相信谁 不该相信谁 |
[20:35] | So you think Cisco and Caitlin are helping him? | 你认为西斯科和凯特琳在帮助他吗 |
[20:37] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[20:39] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[20:39] | Yes. They were trying to save you today, Barry. | 是的 他们今天还试图要救你的命 巴里 |
[20:41] | They did save you. | 他们的确救了你的命 |
[20:42] | Wells has also saved me. | 威尔斯也救过我的命 |
[20:43] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[20:44] | I thought that Wells was a great man, | 我以为威尔斯是个大好人 |
[20:47] | and I was so wrong about him. | 结果证明我看错他了 |
[20:51] | What if I’m wrong about everything else too? | 万一其它事我也看错了怎么办 |
[20:54] | Hey, guys. | 二位 |
[20:55] | Uh, things are getting a little intense in here. | 外面的情形有点紧张了 |
[21:01] | Please can’t we just have a nice evening? | 咱们就不能好好度过一个晚上吗 |
[21:04] | Okay, so it’s my fault | 原来是因为我的缘故 |
[21:06] | that we’re not having a nice evening? | 才让我们不能好好度过一个晚上吗 |
[21:08] | I am your girlfriend. Who you live with. | 我是你的女朋友 跟你住在一起 |
[21:10] | I shouldn’t have to beg you to talk to me. | 我不应该求你让你跟我说话的 |
[21:13] | If I could talk to you about this, I would, believe me. | 如果可以对你说的话 我会的 相信我 |
[21:16] | But I can’t. | 但我不能说 |
[21:18] | You know what? I am not hungry anymore. | 好吧 我一点也不饿了 |
[21:22] | – Iris. – You know what? | -爱瑞丝 -不如这样 |
[21:23] | When you are ready to act like | 等你准备好跟我一起 |
[21:24] | we are two people who love each other, | 装得好像深爱彼此的样子时 |
[21:26] | call me. | 再给我打电话 |
[21:27] | I’ll be at my dad’s. | 我会去我爸爸那住 |
[21:35] | Thank you for dinner. I’ve got to go. | 谢谢你的晚餐 我得走了 |
[21:40] | Uh, emergency at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室有紧急情况 |
[21:42] | Go. | 快去 |
[21:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:47] | Well, only 17 more courses to go. | 好吧 只剩下17道菜没上了 |
[21:52] | Containment breach. Foreign object detected. | 封锁泄漏 监测到外来物体 |
[21:59] | Did I get it? | 我打到它了吗 |
[22:01] | I think I got it. | 我觉得好像打到它了 |
[22:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿啊 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:15] | Let’s see what makes this bee so poisonous. | 我们来看看是什么让这蜜蜂这么毒 |
[22:19] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[22:25] | That is one odd-looking bee. | 这蜜蜂长得可真奇怪啊 |
[22:29] | That’s ’cause it isn’t a bee at all. | 那是因为它根本不是蜜蜂 |
[22:33] | It’s a robot. | 这是个机器蜂 |
[22:34] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:06] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[23:08] | This bot’s got a 360-degree vision system. | 这机器蜂有360度的视觉系统 |
[23:11] | I mean, we’re talking multiple micro-cameras | 我是说 咱们面对的是多个微型摄像头 |
[23:14] | all coming from various angles at the same time. | 同时从各个角度拍摄 |
[23:17] | Which means… | 这意味着 |
[23:18] | It can see all around the room at once. | 它可以同时看到整个房间 |
[23:20] | That is… | 这真是 |
[23:21] | Amazing. | 不可思议 |
[23:23] | Disturbing. | 明明是讨厌 |
[23:24] | It’s also next-gen hardware that’nowhere near the market. | 它用的也是远超于市面水平的新一代硬件 |
[23:27] | So we’re not dealing with a meta-human? | 所以我们对付的不是超能力者 |
[23:28] | It’s just a mad scientist. | 只是一个疯子科学家 |
[23:30] | Cisco, you said the second victim, | 西斯科 你说第二个受害者 |
[23:31] | Bill Carlisle, was a robotics engineer. | 比尔·卡莱尔是个机器人工程师 |
[23:33] | Let’s cross-reference his previous employers | 我们把他和林赛·康之前的雇主 |
[23:35] | with those of Lindsay Kang. | 交叉搜索一下吧 |
[23:36] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[23:37] | Mama’s been away from a keyboard for far too long. | 老娘我太久没摸键盘了 |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | They both worked at Mercury Labs. | 他们都在水星实验室工作过 |
[23:47] | Let’s call Joe. | 我们来给乔打个电话 |
[23:48] | I think it’s time we paid a visit to an old friend. | 我觉得是时候去探望一位老朋友了 |
[23:54] | Twice in one year, Harrison. | 一年两次啊 哈里森 |
[23:56] | You really are vying for comeback scientist of the year. | 你真是要竞争年度最佳复出科学家啊 |
[23:59] | Always a pleasure, Christina. | 总是高兴见到你 克里斯提娜 |
[24:01] | To what do I owe this visit? | 我怎么有幸让您大驾光临 |
[24:02] | Did you finally find my tachyon prototype, | 你是终于找到了我的超光速粒子原型机 |
[24:04] | or are you here to blackmail me for another one? | 还是来勒索我再给你一个 |
[24:07] | Do you have another one? | 你有第二个吗 |
[24:08] | We came here for information. | 我们过来是想问你一点事 |
[24:11] | Bill Carlisle and Lindsay Kang. | 比尔·卡莱尔和林赛·康 |
[24:13] | Former employees who were recently murdered. | 前任雇员最近被谋杀了 |
[24:18] | My God. I wasn’t aware. | 天呐 我还不知道这事 |
[24:20] | Stung to death by robotic bees. | 被机器蜂叮死的 |
[24:25] | You’re looking for Brie Larvan. | 你要找的人是布里·拉万 |
[24:27] | Brie Larvan? | 布里·拉万 |
[24:28] | A quite brilliant roboticist who once developed | 她是个很聪明的机器人专家 |
[24:30] | miniature mechanical bees for agricultural use. | 曾经开发出农用的微型机器蜜蜂 |
[24:33] | Kang and Carlisle warned me | 康和卡莱尔警告过我 |
[24:34] | that Brie was weaponizing the bees for military use, | 布里把蜜蜂武器化 以作为军用 |
[24:37] | so I terminated her. | 所以我解雇了她 |
[24:38] | Well, it seems that you would | 看上去你也在 |
[24:40] | be on her hit list too, Doctor. | 她的刺杀名单上呢 博士 |
[24:42] | You’ve got to let us keep you safe. | 你得让我们保护你的安全 |
[24:46] | I’m all too familiar | 我太了解 |
[24:47] | with your inability to protect things, Harrison. | 你在保护东西方面的无能了 哈里森 |
[24:50] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[24:52] | Good day, gentlemen. | 再见 先生们 |
[24:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:08] | Okay, so we found our queen bee. | 所以我们找到蜂后了 |
[25:10] | Brie Larvan. She’s a roboticist. | 布里·拉万 她是个机器人专家 |
[25:12] | Joe is running a trace on her current location, | 乔在跟进一条关于她现在住址的线索 |
[25:14] | but so far nothing. | 但目前毫无头绪 |
[25:15] | Good. | 好的 |
[25:16] | Where is Ray? | 雷在哪儿 |
[25:18] | Oh, he’s working on his suit with Cisco. | 他在和西斯科弄他的战衣 |
[25:20] | I like Ray. | 我喜欢雷 |
[25:21] | He seems like he’s a really good guy. | 他看上去像个好人 |
[25:23] | He is a good guy. | 他是一个好男人 |
[25:25] | Just like Cisco. | 像西斯科一样 |
[25:27] | And Caitlin. Girl. | 还有凯特琳 好女人 |
[25:32] | Is that why you called me here? | 这就是你叫我过来的原因吗 |
[25:36] | I know that you’re in a tricky situation, | 我知道你身处两难境地 |
[25:38] | but that’s when you need your friends to have your back. | 但这时候你正需要朋友帮你撑腰 |
[25:40] | And how can they if you won’t let them? | 如果你一味拒绝 他们怎么帮你 |
[25:42] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[25:43] | What if Joe is right, | 如果乔是对的 |
[25:44] | and I tell them, and it backfires? | 我告诉他们之后 坏了事怎么办 |
[25:47] | Wells isn’t just their boss, Felicity. | 威尔斯不只是他们的上司 费利西蒂 |
[25:49] | He is their mentor, their hero. | 他是他们的导师 他们的英雄 |
[25:53] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[25:56] | Look, it’s… | 听着 这… |
[25:58] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:04] | When I first met Oliver, | 当我刚认识奥利弗的时候 |
[26:07] | before I knew he was The Arrow, | 在我知道他是绿箭侠之前 |
[26:08] | he would–he would ask me to do weird things for him, | 他会 他会让我帮忙做些很奇怪的事 |
[26:11] | like decrypt a bullet-ridden computer, | 比如解密满是弹孔的电脑里的文件 |
[26:13] | or hack some company. | 或者黑进什么公司 |
[26:16] | And when I would ask him why, | 而当我问他为什么的时候 |
[26:18] | he would come up these ridiculous excuses. | 他会编出一堆奇葩的理由 |
[26:21] | And I always knew he was lying, | 我一直都知道他在说谎 |
[26:22] | but I would help him anyway. | 但我还是会帮他 |
[26:24] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[26:26] | Because I knew Oliver was a good person with a good heart. | 因为我知道奥利弗是个心地善良的好人 |
[26:31] | And Cisco and Caitlin? | 而西斯科和凯特琳 |
[26:34] | They’re no different. | 他们也一样 |
[26:53] | So you’re really staying here tonight? | 所以你今晚真的要留下过夜吗 |
[26:56] | Tonight. Tomorrow night. | 今晚 明晚 |
[26:58] | The night after that. | 大后天晚上 |
[27:03] | Do you think that Eddie is cheating on me? | 你觉得艾迪在背着我偷腥吗 |
[27:09] | No. Eddie’s not that kind of guy. | 不 艾迪不是那种人 |
[27:11] | Well, then I don’t know what else | 好吧 那我真不知道 |
[27:12] | he could be hiding from me. | 那他还能瞒我什么 |
[27:17] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[27:20] | Remember when we were kids, | 你还记得我们小时候 |
[27:23] | and Joe would come home from work | 乔下班回家 |
[27:27] | with that blank expression on his face? | 脸上空洞的表情 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[27:32] | The “Earth to Joe” Look. | 那种魂不守舍的恍惚神情 |
[27:34] | How could I forget? | 我怎么忘得了 |
[27:35] | I never understood that look | 我一直不明白那表情的含义 |
[27:37] | until I started workg for the CCPD. | 直到我开始在中城警局上班 |
[27:42] | Showing up at crime scenes and seeing someone murdered– | 去到犯罪现场 看到有人被谋杀 |
[27:46] | it can be ugly work. | 这工作有时挺难做的 |
[27:50] | And I’m lucky. | 而我很幸运 |
[27:51] | I get to hide behind the science of it | 我可以躲在科学的后面 |
[27:53] | and just stay in my lab, | 只待在实验室里就可以 |
[27:54] | but Eddie, | 但艾迪 |
[27:57] | he’s out there every day in the darkness. | 他每天都跑在外面 置身黑暗之中 |
[28:02] | I just–I think that maybe | 我只是在想 也许 |
[28:05] | if he doesn’t want to talk to you about his work, | 如果他不想跟你说他工作上的事 |
[28:08] | it’s probably because he wants to keep you in the light. | 很可能是因为他想让你处在光明中 |
[28:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:19] | I’m just surprised. | 我只是觉得很惊讶 |
[28:23] | You going out of your way like this | 你这么坦诚的帮我 |
[28:24] | to help me see Eddie’s point of view. | 理解艾迪的立场 |
[28:27] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[28:30] | Eddie makes you happy. | 艾迪可以让你开心 |
[28:33] | All I ever want is for you to be happy, Iris. | 我想要的就是你开心 爱瑞丝 |
[28:42] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[28:52] | It is so fun to watch grown men play with their toys. | 看成年男人玩玩具真是太有趣了 |
[28:55] | You’re so lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[28:55] | Ray is so nice and smart and hot. | 雷人好又机智还很帅 |
[28:59] | Yeah, it’s kind of like I’m dating Barry | 就像在跟巴里恋爱 |
[29:01] | but in Oliver’s body. | 不过是用奥利弗的身体 |
[29:04] | A sentence you will never repeat to anyone. | 你绝不能跟别人提起这话 |
[29:07] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我肯定会帮你保密的 |
[29:10] | It must have re-activated. | 它肯定被重新激活了 |
[29:12] | And if it’s being controlled wirelessly… | 如果它是被远程控制的 |
[29:13] | I can trace its signal and figure out | 我就能追踪到信号源并且找出 |
[29:14] | where it’s trying to go. | 它们要去哪 |
[29:20] | – Oh, no. – Oh, boy. | -不 -天哪 |
[29:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:22] | The swarm is headed for Mercury Labs. | 蜂群飞向水星实验室了 |
[29:26] | Brie Larvan’s going after Tina. | 布里·拉万要去袭击蒂娜 |
[29:41] | Hello, Dr. McGee. | 你好啊 麦吉博士 |
[29:43] | You gonna open the window, or should I buzz myself in? | 是你打开窗户 还是我自己钻进去 |
[29:55] | How do we stop them? | 我们怎么阻止它们 |
[29:57] | She’s got to be remotely piloting | 她肯定是在某个地方 |
[29:58] | those bees from somewhere. | 远程部署这些蜜蜂 |
[30:00] | We need to stop this bug-eyed glasses woman. | 我们得阻止这个戴眼镜的暴眼女 |
[30:02] | And her mini bandits. | 还有她的迷你手下 |
[30:05] | Bug-Eyed Bandit. | 暴眼大盗 |
[30:06] | Got her. She’s in an abandoned greenhouse. | 找到她了 她在一所废弃的温室里 |
[30:08] | Barry, you have to take out Brie. | 巴里 你去搞定布里 |
[30:09] | It’s the only way to stop these nano drones. | 那是阻止这些微型无人机的唯一办法 |
[30:11] | What about Dr. McGee? | 那麦吉博士呢 |
[30:12] | The defibrillator in your suit is broken. | 你衣服里的电击器坏了 |
[30:14] | You cannot risk going near Mercury Labs. | 你不能冒险去水星实验室 |
[30:18] | Bees can’t penetrate my suit. | 蜜蜂不能穿透我的战衣 |
[30:21] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[30:22] | We haven’t tested out the new power system yet. | 我们还没检测过新动力系统 |
[30:25] | We’ll do it now. | 我们现在检测 |
[30:27] | – I’m following you. – I’m driving. | -我跟着去 -我开车 |
[30:30] | And I’m kissing you. | 我要吻你 |
[30:33] | Dr. Wells… | 威尔斯博士 |
[30:34] | Mr. Palmer will protect Tina. Go. | 帕尔默会去保护蒂娜的 去吧 |
[30:53] | You fired me, destroyed years of my research. | 你炒了我 毁掉了我多年的研究 |
[30:56] | You took everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[30:58] | What you were doing was wrong. | 你所做的是错的 |
[31:01] | You wanted to harm people, not help them. | 你想伤害大家 而不是帮助大家 |
[31:04] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须做的 |
[31:06] | You mean ruin my life? | 你是说毁掉我的人生吗 |
[31:07] | Sure. | 好 |
[31:09] | Now I’m doing what I have to do. | 现在我要做我必须做的 |
[31:18] | Found her. | 找到她了 |
[31:20] | Felicity, can you jam their frequency? | 费利西蒂 你能干扰它们的频率吗 |
[31:21] | I already tried, but I might be able to redirect them | 我已经试了 不过我应该可以把它们 |
[31:24] | onto a new target. | 引向一个新目标 |
[31:25] | Ray, get ready for incoming. | 雷 准备好迎接来袭 |
[31:27] | We have the technology. | 我们有解决的技术 |
[31:57] | It’s over, Brie. | 都结束了 布里 |
[32:00] | I know you’re trying to kill Dr. McGee. | 我知道你想杀麦吉博士 |
[32:03] | You think that she betrayed you. | 你认为她背叛了你 |
[32:05] | I can imagine how that feels. | 我能想象到这种感受 |
[32:08] | You think you understand the sting of betrayal? | 你认为你能理解被背叛的刺痛吗 |
[32:11] | I’ll show you what it means to be stung. | 我来给你展示一下被刺是什么感觉 |
[32:27] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[32:40] | Barry, I hacked into the bees’ frequency. | 巴里 我黑入了蜜蜂的频率系统 |
[32:41] | I’m controlling them. | 我在控制它们 |
[32:45] | I’m the queen of this hive. | 我是这个蜂群的女王 |
[32:46] | Oh, she’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[32:48] | She’s like my nemesis. | 她就像我的劲敌 |
[32:50] | I’ve never had a nemesis before. | 我以前从没遇到过劲敌 |
[32:51] | I kind of like it. | 感觉还不错 |
[32:55] | Okay, Cisco. Now what? | 好了 西斯科 现在怎么做 |
[32:57] | Ray, get to the ocean. | 雷 去大海 |
[32:59] | If the bots follow you into the water, | 如果机器跟你去到水里 |
[33:00] | their electronics will fry. | 他们的电子设备就会短路 |
[33:02] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[33:03] | Wait. But so will my suit. | 等等 但我的衣服也会啊 |
[33:20] | Cisco, I’m fried. | 西斯科 我短路了 |
[33:21] | I’m losing propulsion control. | 我失去推动控制了 |
[33:26] | Can you see the van? | 你看到货车了吗 |
[33:28] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[33:29] | We’ll catch you. | 我们接住你 |
[33:31] | – You will? – We will? | -你会吗 -我们会吗 |
[33:33] | We will. | 我们会接住的 |
[33:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | Keep it steady. | 稳住 |
[33:49] | The Atom lives. | 原子侠活下来了 |
[33:54] | Let’s work on some softer gloves for next time, okay? | 下次装个更软点的手套 好吗 |
[33:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:59] | Oh, you want to bring it? | 你想开战吗 |
[34:03] | It’s been brought. | 已经开始了 |
[34:06] | Rude. | 太无礼了 |
[34:08] | Felicity, right now | 费利西蒂 现在 |
[34:09] | would be a good time to do something. | 是该做点什么了 |
[34:12] | Stay away from Barry Allen. | 离巴里·艾伦远点 |
[34:18] | – Felicity! – Got it. | -费利西蒂 -搞定了 |
[34:24] | Boom. Drop the mic. | 赢了 扔掉麦克风 |
[34:27] | It’s metaphorical, of course, | 当然只是比喻而已 |
[34:28] | because I don’t have a real mic. | 因为我并没有真正的麦克风 |
[34:35] | Brie’s restrained. | 布里已经被控制了 |
[34:37] | Call CCPD. | 打电话给中城警局 |
[34:42] | Some kind of team you have here. | 你们还真是个团队啊 |
[34:44] | Helps to have friends in your corner. | 有朋友跟你在一起总是有用的 |
[35:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:07] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[35:11] | Come on. Please. | 快起来 拜托 |
[35:13] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[35:14] | Cisco’s been stung. He’s going into shock. | 西斯科被蜜蜂蛰到 就要休克了 |
[35:17] | I’m on my way. | 我马上赶过去 |
[35:18] | Come on, stay with me. | 拜托 坚持住 |
[35:24] | Hold on. Back up. | 等等 大家退后 |
[35:27] | I’m gonna try something. | 我要试试其它的办法 |
[35:38] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[35:46] | Either my fear of bees is over or it just got a lot worse. | 不是我对蜜蜂的恐惧消失了 就是更严重了 |
[35:50] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝 你没事了 |
[35:52] | I’ve never had anybody take a bee for me. | 头一回有人为我挺身而出被蜜蜂蜇 |
[35:55] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, bro. | -谢谢你 -不客气 哥们 |
[35:57] | Cisco, you’re a hero, man. | 西斯科 你真是个英雄 |
[36:15] | – Dr. McGee. – May I come in? | -麦吉博士 -我能进来吗 |
[36:16] | Yeah, of course. What can I do for you? | 当然能 我有什么能帮你的吗 |
[36:19] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想要向你道歉 |
[36:21] | I should have listened to you when you warned me about Brie. | 在你向我警告布里时 我应该听你说 |
[36:24] | Perhaps next time I will take the CCPD’s offer of protection. | 也许下次我会接受中城警署的保护 |
[36:28] | After we lost your tachyon prototype, | 在我们丢失你的超光速粒子原型之后 |
[36:30] | I can understand why you were hesitant to trust us. | 我能理解你为什么不愿相信我们 |
[36:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:37] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[36:40] | I couldn’t help but notice some tension | 我注意到你和威尔斯博士之间 |
[36:44] | between you and Dr. Wells. | 有些隔阂 |
[36:47] | That’s all in the past. | 那些都是过去的事了 |
[36:49] | Do you mind if I ask what happened between you two? | 你介意我问问你们之间发生了什么事吗 |
[36:54] | I ask myself that same question all the time. | 我一直在问自己同样的问题 |
[36:59] | 15 years ago, Harrison and I were thick as thieves. | 十五年前 我和哈里森交情深厚 |
[37:01] | We were promising young scientists in Starling City. | 我们都是星城里前途无量的年轻科学家 |
[37:06] | He was such a kind man. | 他以前是个很善良的人 |
[37:08] | Then everything changed after Tess died. | 泰丝去世后 一切都变了 |
[37:11] | They were gonna get married? | 他们当时要结婚了吗 |
[37:12] | I understand how grief can affect someone, | 我明白悲伤对人的影响有多大 |
[37:14] | but this was more than that. | 但事情好像不止是这样 |
[37:15] | It was like, after that day, | 就像是在那天之后 |
[37:19] | Harrison Wells became a completely different person. | 哈里森·威尔斯博士完全变成了另外一个人 |
[37:23] | Good day. | 日安 |
[37:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:27] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[37:30] | How’s Cisco? | 西斯科怎么样了 |
[37:33] | Happy to be alive. | 很幸运还活着 |
[37:35] | And sad that Ray is leaving. | 但是雷要离开了 我很难过 |
[37:39] | It was a really brave thing he did, risking his life. | 他所做的事真的很勇敢 冒着生命危险 |
[37:43] | Selfless. | 非常无私 |
[37:45] | Yeah. It definitely was. | 没错 绝对没错 |
[37:54] | And another end to another exciting adventure in Central City. | 又一次中城的刺激冒险结束了 |
[37:58] | Yes, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[38:00] | Ray, thank you for all your help. | 雷 非常感谢你帮了这么多忙 |
[38:03] | And I hope you figure out the problem with your suit. | 我希望你能找出你战衣所存在的问题 |
[38:05] | I already have, actually. | 其实我已经找到问题了 |
[38:07] | All this time, I’ve been looking at | 一直以来 我在电源方面 |
[38:08] | the power source the wrong way. | 一直找错了方向 |
[38:09] | I kept thinking we needed to go bigger. | 我一直在想我们需要更大的电源 |
[38:11] | But the solution, as always, | 但是解决办法却和平常一样 |
[38:13] | is simply to go smaller. | 只是变得更小就行了 |
[38:17] | Great. | 好极了 |
[38:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:23] | I’m gonna be. | 我会没事的 |
[38:24] | Thank you for your advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[38:26] | I won’t even charge you the 5 cents. | 我甚至都不会收你钱 |
[38:31] | Bye, Felicity. | 再见 费利西蒂 |
[38:32] | Bye, Barry. | 再见 巴里 |
[38:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:51] | I… | 我 |
[38:53] | I spoke to Barry last night. | 昨晚我和巴里聊过了 |
[38:56] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:57] | He was trying to help me understand | 他试着帮助我去理解 |
[38:58] | why you’ve been so off lately, | 你为什么最近一直心不在焉 |
[39:01] | why you might be having trouble connecting with me. | 为什么你可能与我沟通有困难 |
[39:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:07] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[39:09] | It was a good explanation. | 他解释得很不错 |
[39:11] | Valid. | 很合理 |
[39:14] | But the truth is, it doesn’t matter, | 但事实是 那都不重要了 |
[39:16] | because when you love someone, | 因为当你爱着一个人时 |
[39:18] | you tell them everything. | 你就会告诉他们一切 |
[39:21] | So if you love me, Eddie, | 所以如果你爱我 艾迪 |
[39:22] | you’ll tell me what is going on with you, or… | 就告诉我你到底有什么事 不然 |
[39:26] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[39:29] | You know what. | 你知道的 |
[40:03] | All right, all right, who’s ready for some… | 好吧 好吧 谁想要去 |
[40:05] | karaoke. | 唱卡拉OK |
[40:11] | We are not going to karaoke, are we? | 我们不是真要去唱卡拉OK吧 |
[40:15] | No. | 不是 |
[40:18] | This is everything we know about my mother’s murder | 这是我们手上所有关于我妈妈的谋杀案 |
[40:22] | and The Reverse-Flash. | 和逆闪电的资料 |
[40:25] | I’ve been gathering information on him for a long time. | 长期以来 我一直在收集和他有关的信息 |
[40:30] | And this is everything we know about Dr. Wells. | 而这是所有和威尔斯博士有关的资料 |
[40:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:43] | What do Dr. Wells and The Reverse-Flash | 威尔斯博士和逆闪电之间 |
[40:45] | have to do with each other? | 有什么关系呢 |
[40:51] | They’re the same person. | 他们是同一个人 |
[40:54] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[40:56] | Look, Caitlin, | 听着 凯特琳 |
[40:58] | it took me a long time to believe it too, | 我也花了很长时间才相信这件事 |
[41:02] | but it’s him. | 但就是他 |
[41:04] | Dr. Wells is a speedster? | 威尔斯博士是一个极速者 |
[41:07] | He’s paralyzed. | 他双腿瘫痪了 |
[41:08] | Is he, though? | 是吗 |
[41:11] | And why would he kill Barry’s mother? | 况且他为什么要杀巴里的妈妈呢 |
[41:14] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[41:19] | Cisco. Say something. | 西斯科 说话啊 |
[41:25] | I’ve been having these dreams. | 我一直在做同一个梦 |
[41:28] | Mostly at night, but sometimes during the day. | 通常都在晚上 但有时白天也会有 |
[41:33] | But they don’t really feel like dreams. | 但是感觉真的不像是在做梦 |
[41:35] | They… they feel real. | 感觉 感觉很真实 |
[41:42] | What happens in the dream? | 梦里都发生了什么事 |
[41:45] | Dr. Wells is The Reverse-Flash. | 威尔斯博士就是逆闪电 |
[41:51] | And… | 而且 |
[41:53] | he kills me. | 他还杀了我 |