时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:16] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:27] | And get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | The night we trapped The Reverse-Flash in the force field, | 那晚我们在力场困住了逆闪电 |
[00:35] | there’s no reason that the containment system should have failed. | 囚禁系统没理由会失败的 |
[00:38] | I’ve been having these dreams. | 我一直在做同一个梦 |
[00:39] | What happens in the dream? | 梦里都发生了什么事 |
[00:40] | Dr. Wells is The Reverse-Flash, | 威尔斯博士就是逆闪电 |
[00:42] | and he kills me. | 而且他还杀了我 |
[00:44] | If this is Dr. Wells, | 如果这是威尔斯博士 |
[00:46] | then who have we been working for this whole time? | 那一直和我们合作的人是谁 |
[00:48] | A completely different person. | 根本就是另外一个人 |
[00:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:51] | What the frack? | 搞什么啊 |
[00:57] | “Flash missing. Vanishes in crisis.” | 闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中 |
[01:00] | “After an epic street battle with The Reverse-Flash, | 在与逆闪电进行了一场大战之后 |
[01:03] | “our city’s very own Scarlet Speedster | 属于我们城市的红色极速者 |
[01:06] | disappeared in an explosion of light.” | 消失在强光之中 |
[01:09] | Barry, look at the date. | 巴里 你看日期 |
[01:12] | April 25th, 2024. | 2024年 四月二十五日 |
[01:16] | Guys, when I fought The Reverse-Flash at Christmas, | 伙计们 当我圣诞节和逆闪电打斗时 |
[01:20] | he said that we’d be fighting for centuries. | 他说我们会争斗数个世纪 |
[01:22] | Wait, you can’t really think that this is from… | 等下 你不会真的认为这报道是属于… |
[01:27] | the future. | 未来的 |
[01:28] | That would means Dr. Wells, or whoever he is, is also… | 那就是说威尔斯博士 不管他是谁 也是 |
[01:32] | From the future. | 属于未来的 |
[01:35] | I have to say, I’m really digging | 不过要我说 我真的挺喜欢 |
[01:37] | the brighter red suit. | 这更亮红一些的衣服 |
[01:38] | And the white on the symbol? | 而且标志上边的白色 |
[01:40] | That’s dope. | 挺酷的 |
[01:41] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[01:43] | Suppose we now change the color on your suit. | 如果说我们改变了你衣服的颜色 |
[01:45] | Will it be because we got the idea from this picture? | 会不会是因为我们从这照片中获得的启发 |
[01:48] | That would mean we’re living in a causal nexus. | 这也就是处在因果关系之中了 |
[01:50] | This–wow. This is so trippy. | 这个 这可真是让人迷糊 |
[01:52] | Like, Marty and the Polaroid trippy. | 像是 马蒂和宝丽来那种迷糊 |
[01:56] | Not as trippy as the name on the byline. | 最让人迷糊的还是署名栏 |
[01:59] | Iris West-Allen? | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦 |
[02:04] | Mazel tov? | 恭喜你 |
[02:05] | Hebrew. | 希伯来语 |
[02:06] | Ancient language of the Jewish people. | 犹太人的古语 |
[02:08] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[02:11] | Is someone here? | 有人在这里吗 |
[02:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:16] | Good evening, Barry Allen. | 晚上好 巴里·艾伦 |
[02:23] | – You know who I am? – Of course. | -你知道我是谁 -当然 |
[02:25] | Barry Allen, director of Central City Police, | 巴里·艾伦 中城警局主管 |
[02:28] | CSI Division. | 犯罪现场调查科 |
[02:29] | Director? | 主管 |
[02:30] | I guess you get a promotion. | 我想你是升职了 |
[02:32] | Also known as The Flash. | 同时也是闪电侠 |
[02:34] | Founding member of– | 与其他成员一同创建了… |
[02:35] | What are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:36] | I am Gideon, | 我是吉迪恩 |
[02:37] | an interactive artificial consciousness. | 交互式人工意识 |
[02:40] | AI. | 人工智能 |
[02:42] | Sick. | 棒啊 |
[02:45] | You know Dr. Wells? | 你认识威尔斯博士吗 |
[02:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:51] | Do you know who he really is? | 你知道他真正的身份吗 |
[02:53] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不理解这个问题 |
[02:55] | I…I mean, what is he doing here? | 我是说 他在这干什么 |
[02:57] | W-why did he come here? | 他为什么要来这里 |
[03:02] | To kill you. | 为了杀死你 |
[03:11] | Wells is in the building. | 威尔斯进大楼了 |
[03:13] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[03:14] | I put a tracker on his wheelchair. | 我在他轮椅上放了追踪器 |
[03:16] | Which, if we’re wrong about him and he is paralyzed, | 如果我们错怪了他 他真的瘫痪了 |
[03:18] | I’m going to hell for that one. | 我就要遭天谴了 |
[03:24] | He’s in the Cortex. Ask questions fast. | 他在表层控制室 快问问题 |
[03:27] | Why did he kill Nora Allen? | 他为什么要杀死诺拉·艾伦 |
[03:28] | Because he was angry. | 因为他很愤怒 |
[03:30] | About what? | 怒什么 |
[03:31] | That you escaped. | 因为你逃跑了 |
[03:34] | He’s on B level. He’s coming this way. | 他在B层了 他正往这里赶来 |
[03:36] | What does he want from me? | 他想从我这里得到什么 |
[03:38] | For you to be The Flash. | 让你变成闪电侠 |
[03:40] | Maybe that’s why Wells let the particle accelerator explode, | 也许这就是为什么威尔斯让粒子加速器爆炸 |
[03:43] | so that you could become The Flash. | 这样你就可以成为闪电侠了 |
[03:45] | Why? I mean, for what reason? | 为什么 我是说 这有什么好处 |
[03:47] | Guys, we got to go. He’s almost here. | 伙计们 咱们得走了 他快到了 |
[03:49] | – Hurry. – All right. | -快点 – 好吧 |
[03:50] | Wait a second. Wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[03:52] | What if HAL over there tells Wells that we were in here? | 如果这全息人告诉威尔斯我们来过怎么办 |
[03:56] | That would be bad. | 那就太糟糕了 |
[03:57] | If I can get into its operating system, | 如果我能进入它的操作系统 |
[03:59] | maybe I can disable its memory core. | 也许我能禁用记忆核心 |
[04:01] | Gideon, can you show us where your operating system is? | 吉迪恩 能告诉我们你的操作系统在哪吗 |
[04:05] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[04:11] | Yeah. Nope. | 好吧 没戏 |
[04:13] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这根本不可能 |
[04:14] | Guys, he’s in the corridor. | 伙计们 他在走廊里了 |
[04:15] | Gideon, could you just, like, | 吉迪恩 你能不能 就 |
[04:17] | not tell him that we were here? | 别告诉他我们来过 |
[04:19] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[04:20] | I will accept any command given to me by you. | 我会接受任何你给予我的命令 |
[04:23] | – Barry. – Come on. | -巴里 -快点 |
[04:23] | – We got to get out of here. – Wait, wait, wait. | -咱们得离开这里了 -等等 |
[04:25] | Why would you accept my commands? | 为什么你会接受我的命令 |
[04:28] | Because you created me. | 因为是你创造的我 |
[04:54] | Good evening, Gideon. | 晚上好 吉迪恩 |
[04:55] | Good evening, Dr. Wells. | 晚上好 威尔斯博士 |
[04:57] | Is everything all right? | 一切都正常吗 |
[04:58] | Everything is fine. | 一切都正常 |
[05:10] | What’s the emergency? | 有什么急事 |
[05:11] | Oh, no emergency. | 没什么急事 |
[05:13] | I just wanted to, you know, | 我只是想 |
[05:15] | talk to you… | 和你谈谈 |
[05:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:17] | Without Iris around | 不带爱瑞丝 |
[05:18] | or Barry around | 也没有巴里 |
[05:20] | or Cisco around or Caitlin around. | 或是西斯科 或是凯瑟琳 |
[05:23] | So, in other words, you want to talk to me alone. | 所以换句话说就是 你想和我单独谈谈 |
[05:29] | What is it? | 是什么事 |
[05:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | So listen. | 听我说 |
[05:34] | With everything going on– | 所有发生的这一切 |
[05:36] | investigating Wells and finding out about Barry– | 调查威尔斯 知道巴里的身份 |
[05:38] | Eddie, you cannot tell Iris about Barry. | 艾迪 你不能告诉爱瑞丝巴里的事 |
[05:41] | This isn’t about Barry. | 这不是关于巴里的 |
[05:44] | I know the timing might seem off, you know, | 我知道这时机可能不太对 |
[05:47] | with everything that’s going on, | 发生了这么多事 |
[05:51] | but I want to propose to Iris, | 但是 我想向爱瑞丝求婚 |
[05:55] | and I’d like your blessing. | 我希望能获得你的祝福 |
[06:05] | No. | 不行 |
[06:08] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[06:09] | No. | 不行 |
[06:11] | You do not have my blessing. | 我不会祝福你们 |
[06:15] | That’s Barry. We got to go. | 是巴里 咱们得走了 |
[06:17] | Joe, I only asked as a courtesy, | 乔 我只是礼节性地问你的意见 |
[06:19] | out of respect. | 出于对你的尊敬 |
[06:21] | I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要你的许可 |
[06:23] | Really? | 真的假的啊 |
[06:24] | For three very smart people, | 对于三个非常聪明的人来说 |
[06:26] | that was really stupid. | 这事可办的够蠢的 |
[06:27] | What if Wells had caught you in that… | 如果你们被威尔斯逮个正着在那什么 |
[06:30] | – Time vault. – Thank you. | -时间穹顶 -谢谢 |
[06:31] | Okay, I know we’ve seen a lot this past year, | 好吧 我知道我们今年见识了不少事情 |
[06:33] | but time travel? | 但是时间旅行 |
[06:34] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[06:36] | – Or I will do it, I mean. – Excuse me? | -或者说我以后会做到 -什么 |
[06:39] | One of the two speedsters in Barry’s house | 巴里母亲去世的那晚 |
[06:42] | the night his mother died was Barry. | 他家里出现的两个极速者之一是巴里 |
[06:44] | I mean, The Flash. He was there. | 我是说 闪电侠 他在场 |
[06:46] | Which means that one day in the future, | 这就意味着未来的某一天 |
[06:49] | Barry will travel back in time to that night. | 巴里会时间旅行到那一晚 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:54] | Actually, I wasn’t talking about that. | 其实 我说的不是那次 |
[06:58] | I kind of already time traveled. | 我好像已经时间旅行过了 |
[07:03] | – By accident. – What? | -纯属意外 -什么 |
[07:04] | I was running to try and stop a tsunami | 我正跑去试图阻止一场 |
[07:07] | from hitting the city– | 正要登陆中城的海啸 |
[07:08] | When was that? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[07:09] | A few weeks ago. | 几周之前 |
[07:11] | Right before you started getting those dreams. | 就在你开始做那些奇怪的梦之前 |
[07:13] | Oh, you mean the ones where Wells uses | 你是指那些威尔斯 |
[07:16] | his super-speeding hand to shred apart my heart? | 用他极速移动的手撕碎我的心的梦吗 |
[07:18] | – Those? – Yes, right. | -就是那些 -对 正是 |
[07:20] | So, what if they’re not dreams? | 所以 如果它们不是梦呢 |
[07:23] | What else could they be? | 那它们能是什么 |
[07:24] | Memories. | 记忆 |
[07:25] | I’m not following. | 我不太懂 |
[07:27] | All right, what if, that day, Cisco found out | 好吧 如果那一天 西斯科发现 |
[07:30] | that Wells is The Reverse-Flash, and then Wells killed him? | 威尔斯是逆闪 然后威尔斯杀了他 |
[07:32] | But when I ran back a day, | 但我回到了前一天 |
[07:33] | I changed the timeline so that event never happened. | 改变了时间线 所以那事没有发生 |
[07:36] | If it never happened, how can Cisco remember it? | 如果这事没发生 那西斯科怎么会记得 |
[07:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[07:41] | I think the important thing is, he does. | 我觉得关键是 他记得 |
[07:46] | Guys, I think I’ve got | 大伙 我觉得我想到了 |
[07:50] | a really bad idea. | 一个很糟的主意 |
[08:06] | Dad, it’s been three weeks. You barely eat or sleep. | 爸 已经三周了你几乎不吃不睡的 |
[08:10] | You should probably go home at some point. | 也许也该回趟家了 |
[08:12] | – Hey, baby. – Hi. | -嗨 宝贝 -嗨 |
[08:13] | I’ll go home when Barry does. | 等巴里能回家了 我就回家 |
[08:20] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 哦天呐 哦天呐 |
[08:23] | Help! My son’s coding. | 救人啊 我儿子心脏骤停了 |
[08:24] | They said he was stable. | 他们说他的病情是稳定的 |
[08:26] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[08:27] | – Oh, my God. – I need the room. | -我的天啊 -我需要空间 |
[08:29] | Just go. I need the room. | 快走开 我需要腾出空间 |
[08:32] | How can he be seizing? | 他怎么会抽搐呢 |
[08:34] | He has no heart rhythm. | 他已经没有心跳了啊 |
[08:36] | – Starting compressions. – Epi push. Epi. | -开始胸外按压 -注射肾上腺素 |
[08:45] | They can’t save him. | 他们救不了他 |
[08:49] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[08:51] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[08:54] | You’re that scientist that Barry’s obsessed with, | 你是那个巴里崇拜的科学家 |
[08:56] | the one who blew a hole in the city. | 那个把城市炸了个洞的人 |
[08:58] | Harrison Wells, and interestingly enough, | 哈里森·威尔斯 有趣的是 |
[09:00] | my facility is the very place I would like to take him. | 我的实验室正是我想把他带去的地方 |
[09:03] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[09:04] | I’m not gonna try and convince you with promises. | 我不会试着用保证来说服你 |
[09:06] | But, Detective, give me a chance. | 但是 警探 给我一个机会 |
[09:08] | I think we already know what you’re capable of, Doctor. | 我觉得我们已经清楚你的能力了 教授 |
[09:11] | You hurt a lot of people that night. | 你在那晚伤害了很多人 |
[09:12] | So those doctors in there, they’re good enough? | 所以这里的医生们 他们够出色吗 |
[09:15] | The best in the city, best in the country. | 市里最好的医生 全国最好的 |
[09:17] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[09:19] | They have no clue what’s going on. | 他们对发生的事情毫无头绪 |
[09:21] | They’re baffled, and the reason for that is | 他们被吓坏了 巴里体内 |
[09:22] | what’s happening inside Barry is a mystery, | 发生这一切的原因是个谜 |
[09:24] | and they don’t have the tools to solve it. | 而且他们没有解决问题的工具 |
[09:26] | – But you do? – That’s right. | -但你有 -正是如此 |
[09:28] | Millions of people | 上百万的人 |
[09:30] | used to look at my lab, and what did they see? | 曾参观过我的实验室 他们看到了什么 |
[09:33] | They saw the future. | 看到了未来 |
[09:33] | Well, let me take that technology, | 让我用那种科技 |
[09:35] | let me take that know-how into ensuring | 让我用我的专业知识 |
[09:37] | that your son actually does have a future. | 来保证你的儿子还能有个未来 |
[09:42] | Detective. | 警探 |
[09:45] | Let me save him. | 让我救他吧 |
[09:51] | – Hand me the paddles. – Starting compressions. | -把电极板递给我 -开始做胸外按压 |
[09:55] | Then save him. | 那就去救他吧 |
[09:59] | Charge. 200. Pads. | 充电到200焦 启动电击除颤 |
[10:03] | Joe? | 乔 |
[10:04] | Joe, are you listening? | 乔 你还在听吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:07] | We–we have to access Cisco’s memories somehow. | 我们要设法读取西斯科的记忆 |
[10:11] | Somewhere in his subconscious is the key. | 他潜意识中某处暗藏着答案 |
[10:13] | The key to what now? | 什么的答案 |
[10:14] | Getting my dad out of prison. | 如何把我父亲弄出监狱 |
[10:16] | And how are we going to do that? | 这又要怎么做到 |
[10:20] | We’re gonna get Wells to confess to killing my mom. | 我们要让威尔斯承认他杀了我母亲 |
[10:30] | So, this will allow Cisco | 所以这个可以让西斯科 |
[10:33] | to see into his dream? | 读取他的梦 |
[10:35] | I got the idea from a journal article | 我从杂志上的一篇文章上得到了 |
[10:36] | on lucid dream therapy. | 关于清醒梦境治疗法的灵感 |
[10:38] | They think it can be used to help people | 他们认为这可以用于帮助 |
[10:39] | suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. | 那些患创伤后应激障碍症折磨的病人 |
[10:42] | Traumatized, stressed? | 受创伤 有压力 |
[10:44] | Check and check. | 我都中了 |
[10:45] | The theory is that it will allow people | 这理论就是它能让人们 |
[10:47] | to objectively enter their dreams | 客观地进入梦境 |
[10:49] | and face their fears. | 直面他们的恐惧 |
[10:50] | Still working on the talking part. | 我还在研究怎么让他们说话 |
[10:52] | And you’re sure this thing isn’t gonna, you know, | 你确定这东西不会 |
[10:55] | mess with my brain? | 影响我的大脑 |
[10:56] | Oh, the amount of electricity required | 激发清醒梦境状态 |
[10:58] | to trigger lucid dreaming is harmless. | 所需的电量是无害人体的 |
[11:00] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[11:01] | Who’s going to be lucid dreaming? | 谁要进入清醒梦境啊 |
[11:06] | With all of the meta-humans in Central City, | 中城里有这么多超能力者 |
[11:09] | people have been seeing some strange things– | 人们开始出现奇怪的幻觉 |
[11:12] | things that they don’t understand. | 看到他们不理解的事物 |
[11:13] | And it’s really just a matter of time | 而且出现心理问题 |
[11:15] | before psychological issues develop. | 只是时间早晚问题 |
[11:17] | And lucid dreaming will help the doctors | 而清醒梦境能帮助医生们 |
[11:19] | better understand their fears. | 更好地理解患者的恐惧 |
[11:20] | Intriguing. | 有意思 |
[11:21] | Of course, you still need to guide the patient | 当然 你需要还是需要从外界 |
[11:24] | from the outside, right? | 引导病人 对吗 |
[11:26] | Direct them to specific aspects of the dream. | 把他们引导到梦里的具体方面 |
[11:28] | We’re still working on a communications interface. | 我们还在研究交流界面 |
[11:32] | When we dream, | 当我们做梦时 |
[11:34] | the middle brain lights up with electrical activity, | 中脑内充满了脑电活动 |
[11:36] | whereas the higher brain remains dormant. | 而高级脑保持休眠状态 |
[11:40] | Once we find a way to make both parts of the brain active, | 只要我们能让大脑这两部分都处于活跃状态 |
[11:43] | then it’s just a matter of finding the frequency | 那问题就是找到某个频率 |
[11:45] | that will stimulate the language center. | 来刺激语言中枢 |
[11:47] | Then the dreamer could speak. | 然后做梦者就可以说话了 |
[11:49] | He could describe his dream. | 他可以描述他的梦 |
[11:50] | – Exactly. – Or her dream. | -正是如此 -或者她的梦 |
[11:52] | It could be used for anyone. | 这可以用于任何人 |
[11:53] | Right, it’s not gender specific. | 是的 不限性别 |
[11:55] | I would try a frequency of 45 hertz to start. | 我会先试试45赫兹的频率 |
[11:59] | Thank you, Dr. Wells. | 谢谢你 威尔斯教授 |
[12:01] | Well, you never cease to impress me, Caitlin. | 你真是让我惊喜不断啊 凯特琳 |
[12:09] | – Allen. – Hey. | -艾伦 -嗨 |
[12:11] | The Owens case. | 欧文斯的案子 |
[12:11] | I’m still waiting on the fiber evidence | 我还在等你给我纤维证据 |
[12:13] | and the ballistics report. | 和弹道测试结果 |
[12:14] | Are you on vacation or something? | 你是去度假了还是怎样吗 |
[12:16] | No, I’m so sorry, I’ve just– | 没有 抱歉 我只是 |
[12:16] | I’ve been distracted by another case. | 在忙另一个案子 |
[12:18] | Which is no excuse, I just– | 这不是理由 我只是 |
[12:19] | Okay, just get me the reports when you can. | 行了 等你做好把报告给我 |
[12:22] | There’s — there’s no rush. | 不用着急 |
[12:23] | All right. Captain? | 好的 队长 |
[12:26] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:30] | Yeah, since Rob and I have been planning the, | 自从我和罗布开始策划 |
[12:32] | you know, wedding, between the florist | 婚礼那些事 挑选配花啊 |
[12:34] | and the hundreds of kinds of cake filling | 试尝了几百种蛋糕馅儿 |
[12:37] | and who can sit next to who… | 安排座位 |
[12:41] | Never get married, Allen. | 千万别结婚 艾伦 |
[12:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[12:49] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[12:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:51] | Yeah. No. Yes. | 没 没事 |
[12:52] | That was — that was just really weird. | 只是好奇怪 |
[12:54] | Captain Singh was nice to me. | 见辛格队长这么温柔 |
[12:57] | Oh, well, he’s in a good mood. | 他心情好嘛 |
[12:59] | He’s about to get married. | 马上要结婚了 |
[13:01] | Lucky him. Yeah, I know, it’s… | 他真幸运啊 我理解 |
[13:03] | Oh, hey, can I talk to you in private? | 我能跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[13:06] | It’s — it’s kind of work-related. | 和工作有点关系 |
[13:08] | Okay, yeah, now’s not a great time. | 现在恐怕不行 |
[13:09] | – I’m sorry, I’ve got– – Hi, beautiful. | -抱歉 我还有事 -你好 美女 |
[13:13] | Barry, can I grab you for a second? | 巴里 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[13:15] | Absolutely. Yeah. | 当然 可以 |
[13:16] | Okay, well, can you call me when you’re done? | 好吧 那你完事了给我打电话好吗 |
[13:18] | It’s — it’s really important. | 这事真的很重要 |
[13:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[13:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:31] | Oh. O-okay. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | W-what did she say? | 她怎么回答的 |
[13:34] | Or, wait, you still have it, so, duh, you haven’t asked her yet. | 不对 还在你这儿所以你肯定还没问吧 |
[13:36] | Or you did ask her, and she said… | 还是说你已经问了 结果被她 |
[13:38] | – I was gonna propose tonight. – All right. | -我打算今晚求婚 -好的 |
[13:40] | But I went to Joe to ask for his blessing. | 但我去找乔希望他能祝福我们 |
[13:42] | – He said no. – He did? He– | -他说不行 -是吗 他 |
[13:44] | – Repeatedly. – Uh, weird. | -而且一直说不行 -真奇怪 |
[13:46] | I need you to talk to him, find out why. | 我需要你帮我问问他为什么 |
[13:48] | Uh, Eddie… | 艾迪 |
[13:49] | Look, I know me asking you like this, | 我知道我这么要求你 |
[13:51] | it’s a little awkward. | 是有点尴尬 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 有点 |
[13:53] | But you know how heartbroken she’s gonna be | 但你明白如果让她知道 |
[13:55] | if she finds out that Joe’s not on board. | 乔不同意她会有多伤心 |
[13:58] | Yeah. Yeah, all right. | 是啊 好吧 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I’ll talk to him, man. | 我会问问他 哥们儿 |
[14:00] | Oh, thanks. I appreciate it so much. | 谢谢 我十分感激 |
[14:03] | – Yeah. – And so will the future Mrs. Thawne. | -好的 -未来的斯旺夫人也会感激的 |
[14:06] | Iris Thawne. | 爱瑞丝·斯旺 |
[14:08] | Sounds pretty good, huh? | 很棒对吧 |
[14:11] | I have a feeling she’s gonna want to hyphenate. | 有种预感她可能会在中间加个连字符 |
[14:16] | Okay, can we go over this one more time? | 好的 再讲一遍过程好吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah, you put the glasses on, fall asleep, and start dreaming. | 好的 你戴上眼镜睡觉然后做梦 |
[14:21] | Not that hard. | 不难吧 |
[14:22] | Yeah, except I’m pretty sure I die in this dream. | 除了我很确定我死在了梦里的部分以外 |
[14:24] | If I go back into it, am I gonna die in real life? | 如果我进了梦里 结果真的死了呢 |
[14:26] | I mean, what are we talking about here? | 这到底是什么系统啊 |
[14:27] | Is this Inception or Dreamscape? | 《盗梦空间》还是《魔域煞星》 |
[14:28] | Here. Drink this. | 给你 喝了吧 |
[14:29] | What, am I five? | 我又不是五岁小孩了 |
[14:30] | Just drink it. | 喝吧 |
[14:31] | Okay, I’ll drink it. | 好吧 我喝 |
[14:32] | You’re gonna be fine, Cisco. | 你不会有事的 西斯科 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:39] | The glasses are emitting a low-level delta wave | 眼镜会放射低能三角波 |
[14:42] | which should help you fall asleep. | 有助你尽快入睡 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:46] | I got to warn you, though, | 我得提醒你一句 |
[14:48] | usually it takes me a long time. | 通常我要很长时间才能入睡 |
[14:51] | I mean… | 就是 |
[14:52] | I’m not saying I’m, like… | 我不是说我 |
[14:54] | an insomniac or any… | 会失眠什么的 |
[14:59] | So that’s how you get him to shut up. | 原来只有睡着了他才会闭嘴 |
[15:01] | He’s entering REM. | 他进入快速眼动阶段了 |
[15:02] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[15:05] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[15:07] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[15:09] | You’re dreaming, bud. | 你在做梦呢 哥们 |
[15:17] | Okay, I will take Dr. Wells to Jitters | 好的 我会带威尔斯博士去吉特斯 |
[15:19] | so you do whatever it is you want to do. | 你想干什么就去吧 |
[15:30] | Guys, this is mad freaky. | 各位 这太诡异了 |
[15:34] | Okay, | 好的 |
[15:37] | where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[15:40] | In the Cortex. | 在表层 |
[15:42] | I mean, I know I’m just dreaming that I’m in the Cortex, | 我知道我是梦见我在表层 |
[15:47] | but it feels so real. | 但感觉好真实 |
[15:51] | What is dream you doing? | 梦里的你在干什么 |
[15:55] | Caitlin just left. | 凯特琳刚走 |
[15:57] | I asked her to take Wells to Jitters. | 我让她带威尔斯去吉特斯 |
[16:01] | Why–why do you want Wells out of the lab? | 你为什么要把威尔斯弄出实验室 |
[16:03] | I think he might have tampered with my work. | 我觉得他会影响我的工作 |
[16:08] | I need to check. | 我要去检查 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:14] | Okay, I’m walking to the bunker. | 好的 我正在向地堡走去 |
[16:22] | Oh, man, I love this shirt. | 哥们 我好喜欢这件衣服的 |
[16:24] | I thought the dryer ate it. | 我还以为是丢在烘干机里了呢 |
[16:26] | Focus, Cisco. | 专心点 西斯科 |
[16:27] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[16:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:32] | Now I’m running tests on the containment system. | 现在我在检测牢房系统 |
[16:37] | This data — it doesn’t make any sense. | 这个数据 有点不对劲 |
[16:42] | All the supercapacitors– | 所有超级电容器 |
[16:45] | they were all still fully charged. | 都在正常工作 |
[16:48] | There’s absolutely no reason that The Man in Yellow | 黄衣人完全不可能 |
[16:51] | should have escaped. | 逃脱的 |
[17:01] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:04] | It was just a hologram. | 那只是个全息图 |
[17:07] | He tricked us. | 他骗了我们 |
[17:12] | Hello, Cisco. | 你好 西斯科 |
[17:17] | Oh, God, Wells is here. | 天呐 威尔斯来了 |
[17:18] | Cisco, it’s just a dream. He can’t hurt you. | 西斯科 这只是梦 他伤害不到你的 |
[17:22] | You better be right about that. | 你说的最好是对的 |
[17:24] | My name is Eobard Thawne. | 我叫艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[17:29] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[17:30] | Thawne? Like Eddie Thawne? | 斯旺 和艾迪同姓吗 |
[17:33] | You killed Nora Allen. | 你杀了诺拉·艾伦 |
[17:36] | It was never my intention. | 那并非我的本意 |
[17:39] | Nora? What about my mom? | 诺拉 我妈妈怎么了 |
[17:41] | He’s confessing. | 他承认了 |
[17:42] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[17:44] | He — he didn’t want to kill her. | 他 他并不想杀她 |
[17:48] | It was you, Barry. | 是你 巴里 |
[17:50] | He was trying to kill you. | 他是想去杀你 |
[17:52] | His blood pressure’s 200 and his heart rate is 147. | 他的血压已经200了 心跳147 |
[17:54] | Guys, he’s losing higher brain function. | 高级神经机能在停止作用 |
[17:57] | Cisco, you’re gonna be okay. | 西斯科 你不会有事的 |
[17:58] | It’s just a dream. You’re gonna be okay. | 这只是个梦 你不会有事的 |
[17:59] | I have grown quite fond of you, Cisco. | 我已经有点喜欢上你了 西斯科 |
[18:02] | His hand– it’s vibrating. | 他的手 在振动 |
[18:04] | He’s gonna kill me! | 他要杀我了 |
[18:05] | Oh, God. He’s gonna have a stroke. | 天呐 他会中风的 |
[18:07] | Get him out of there! | 叫醒他 |
[18:07] | In many ways, | 从很多方面 |
[18:10] | you’ve shown me what it’s like… | 你带给了我一种 |
[18:12] | Help me. | 救我 |
[18:13] | Help me, please! | 快救救我 |
[18:14] | to have a son. | 有儿子的感觉 |
[18:15] | Help me! | 救我 |
[18:21] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[18:22] | It was just a dream. You’re okay. | 只是做梦而已 你没事 |
[18:29] | Oh God. | 天呐 |
[18:31] | It felt so real. | 感觉好真实 |
[18:37] | – Barry? – My mom. | -巴里 -我妈妈 |
[18:39] | This was my fault. | 真的是我的错 |
[18:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:56] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[18:58] | Barry, are you there? | 巴里 你在听吗 |
[18:59] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
[19:01] | Yeah. It’s–sorry, yeah. | 在 抱歉 在听 |
[19:02] | It’s–it’s a bad connection right now. | 这儿信号不好 |
[19:05] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[19:06] | Uh, we’re– Why? What’s going on? | 我们在 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[19:09] | A fire. | 火灾 |
[19:09] | A huge fire just erupted. | 刚发生了一起超大火灾 |
[19:12] | A fire? Where? | 火灾 在哪 |
[19:13] | New Brighton. | 新布莱顿 |
[19:14] | Bradford Tower High-Rise. | 布拉德福德大厦高层 |
[19:16] | I know that building. | 我知道那栋大厦 |
[19:17] | That’s where Captain Singh’s fiance works. | 辛格队长的未婚夫在那上班 |
[19:19] | On my way. | 马上去 |
[19:35] | Now move it! Go! | 赶快行动 快 |
[19:37] | Get those hoses up. Move! | 立起水管 快点 |
[19:40] | And tell dispatch we need as many tankers as this city has. | 告诉调度中心有多少消防车就派多少过来 |
[19:42] | – What floor? – 21st. | -哪一层楼 -二十一 |
[19:44] | God. That’s where Rob works. | 天呐 罗布在那上班 |
[19:51] | Please hurry. | 拜托快点 |
[19:55] | Over here! | 这里 |
[19:58] | Dr. Wells, the sprinklers– | 威尔斯博士 洒水装置 |
[20:01] | they’re not working. | 不能用 |
[20:02] | I see that. | 我知道了 |
[20:03] | Just get everyone out of there, Barry. | 把所有人都救出去就行 巴里 |
[20:06] | No, I can’t. I can’t save them all. | 不 我不行 我不可能救得了所有人 |
[20:09] | Dr. Wells, please, what do I do? | 威尔斯博士 拜托了 我要怎么做 |
[20:12] | You create a vacuum. | 你造出一台真空机 |
[20:13] | Rotate your arms at super-speed. | 超速度转动你的手臂 |
[20:15] | That’ll create a wind funnel | 就会创造出一个导风漏斗 |
[20:17] | that will suck the air right out of the room. | 能把房间里的空气都吸走 |
[20:25] | It’s making it worse! | 情况更糟了 |
[20:26] | Barry, listen to me. | 巴里 听我说 |
[20:27] | You need to move your arms faster. | 你的手臂得转得更快 |
[20:31] | I believe in you, Barry. | 我相信你 巴里 |
[21:04] | Rob. | 罗布 |
[21:08] | I’m okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[21:10] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为要失去你了 |
[21:29] | Mr. Allen. | 艾伦先生 |
[21:32] | Tonight, at the fire, | 今晚 在火灾中 |
[21:36] | I saw hesitation. | 你在犹豫 |
[21:38] | I saw you doubting yourself. | 质疑自己 |
[21:41] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:43] | Uh, I guess I was afraid | 我猜是我害怕 |
[21:47] | I couldn’t save everyone. | 不能救出所有人 |
[21:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | But if there is anything that I have learned | 巴里 如果说我们相处的这么长时间里 |
[21:54] | in our time together, Barry, | 我从你身上发现了什么 |
[21:56] | it is that the only thing standing in the way of you | 那就是阻止你达成 |
[22:00] | achieving every goal that you set for yourself | 每一个你自己设定目标的障碍 |
[22:04] | is you. | 就是你自己 |
[22:06] | There is no limit to how strong you will get | 你能变得多强 多快 |
[22:10] | or how fast you will go. | 是没有上限的 |
[22:14] | Everything that you need, | 你所需的一切 |
[22:18] | you already have. | 你都有了 |
[22:21] | Thank you, Dr. Wells. | 谢谢你 威尔斯博士 |
[22:29] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[22:32] | I couldn’t have done any of this without you. | 没有你我无法完成这一切 |
[22:36] | I feel the same way about you. | 没有你我也无法达成这一切 |
[22:49] | It’s so strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[22:51] | I mean, I look at him now, | 现在我看着他 |
[22:53] | and I know that he killed my mom | 知道是他杀了我妈妈 |
[22:54] | and he sent my dad to jail, | 害我爸爸去坐牢 |
[22:56] | but, I mean, sometimes he’s just so kind | 但是 有时候他是那么的好 |
[23:00] | in the moment, I actually like him. | 在那一刻里 我真的喜欢他 |
[23:03] | But you never did. | 但你从来没有过 |
[23:05] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[23:07] | Well, at least now we know how to trap him. | 至少我们现在知道要怎么抓住他 |
[23:10] | In Cisco’s dream, he confessed to everything. | 在西斯科的梦中 他承认了所有的事 |
[23:13] | If we can just recreate those conditions, | 如果我们能重现那样的场景 |
[23:15] | he’ll do it again. | 他就会再次承认 |
[23:17] | Man, Barr. | 巴仔 |
[23:20] | Taking down bad guys, pulling confessions. | 抓坏人 逼供 |
[23:23] | I’m the cop. | 我是警察 |
[23:23] | I’m the one that’s supposed to be doing this. | 我才是应该做这些事的人 |
[23:25] | Look, if we’re gonna get him to confess, | 如果我们要让他招认 |
[23:26] | it has to be with someone that he truly trusts, | 就一定要找一个他真正信任的人 |
[23:29] | someone that he’ll genuinely let his guard down with. | 一个他会真正卸下防备的人 |
[23:32] | He thinks of Cisco as a son. | 他把西斯科当儿子看 |
[23:35] | Well, then we need to do a better job protecting him | 那我们就得更好地保护他 |
[23:38] | than I did protecting you. | 比我保护你更好才行 |
[23:41] | I’m not sure what that means. | 我不明白你是什么意思 |
[23:43] | Barry, this is all because of me. | 巴里 这都是因为我 |
[23:45] | No. | 不 |
[23:46] | I never should’ve let Wells take you from that hospital. | 我就不该让威尔斯把你从医院带走 |
[23:49] | None of this would’ve ever happened. | 否则的话这一切都不会发生 |
[23:50] | If you hadn’t let him take me, I would be dead, for sure. | 如果你不让他带走我 我必死无疑 |
[23:53] | But even then, I knew something wasn’t right. | 就在当时 我就觉得不对劲 |
[23:56] | Everything in my gut was telling me not to trust him, | 我的直觉告诉我不能相信他 |
[23:58] | but I did, | 但我却信了 |
[23:59] | because I was so desperate to see you okay. | 因为为了你平安我完全是走投无路了 |
[24:02] | Joe, this isn’t your fault. | 乔 不是你的错 |
[24:04] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[24:05] | Look, every bad thing that has happened to us– | 所有发生在我们身上的坏事 |
[24:09] | all of it– it was him. | 所有的 都是因为他 |
[24:12] | And now he’s gonna pay for it. | 现在他得为此付出代价 |
[24:20] | So, Wells set up a fake showdown | 威尔斯设计跟一个 |
[24:23] | with a fake opponent who was never really there? | 根本就不存在的对手之间的虚假对战 |
[24:26] | He figured if we saw both of them together | 他认为如果我们看到他们俩同时出现 |
[24:28] | it would prove that he wasn’t The Man in Yellow. | 就能证明他不是黄衣人 |
[24:30] | This all just keeps getting crazier and crazier. | 一切变得越来越疯狂了 |
[24:36] | I just talked to Dr. Wells. | 我刚联系过威尔斯博士 |
[24:38] | He’s attending a lecture downtown, | 他在市区听讲座 |
[24:40] | won’t be back until 5:00. | 五点才回来 |
[24:41] | All right, Cisco, you know when he gets here | 好 西斯科 在他到这时 |
[24:42] | you need to be working on the trap | 你必须准备好这个陷阱 |
[24:44] | so he sees you set off the hologram. | 这样他就能看到你启动全息图 |
[24:45] | Hold on, isn’t that, in your dream, | 等等 在你的梦里 |
[24:48] | when everything went all… | 难道不是一切都… |
[24:49] | Kali Ma. Temple of Doom. | 惊悚 厄运神庙 |
[24:51] | Yeah, that definitely happened. | 是啊 梦里确实是那样 |
[24:53] | But this time, I’m ready for him. | 但这次 我准备好对付他了 |
[24:57] | I originally designed the force field | 最开始我设计这个力场 |
[24:58] | to keep a speedster from getting out. | 是为了不让超速者出去 |
[25:00] | But I’ve reversed it. | 但我已经改反了 |
[25:01] | Now it won’t let one in. | 现在它不能让人进来 |
[25:10] | Back up. | 退后 |
[25:25] | Barry, are you okay? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
[25:29] | It works. | 有用 |
[25:31] | Okay, as long as I’m inside, | 好 只要我在里面 |
[25:33] | Wells won’t be able to get near me. | 威尔斯就不能接近我 |
[25:34] | And I will be in the Cortex | 我会在表层 |
[25:36] | watching and recording everything that happens. | 观看并记录所有发生的事 |
[25:38] | And as soon as we get the confession we need | 我们一拿到释放我爸爸 |
[25:40] | to free my dad, I’m moving in. | 所需的供述 我就动手 |
[25:43] | So what do I do? | 那我要做什么 |
[25:44] | Wells also threatened Iris, | 威尔斯也威胁过爱瑞丝 |
[25:46] | so if something goes wrong here, | 如果这里出了什么错 |
[25:47] | we need you to keep an eye on her | 我们要你看着她 |
[25:48] | until Wells is neutralized. | 直到威尔斯被控制 |
[25:49] | I’ll always keep Iris safe, Joe. | 我会一直保护爱瑞丝的 乔 |
[25:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:56] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[25:59] | So, um, Eddie told me what happened, | 艾迪已经告诉我了 |
[26:04] | that you kiboshed his proposal. | 他说你不赞成他求婚 |
[26:07] | That was supposed to be between him and me. | 这本来是我和他的事 |
[26:09] | I so agree with that. | 我非常同意 |
[26:11] | And I–and I know that we have a lot going on right now, | 而且我知道我们现在有很重要的事要处理 |
[26:14] | and I should definitely be the last person | 而且最不应该帮艾迪求情的人 |
[26:15] | pleading Eddie’s case, but I don’t get it, Joe. | 恐怕就是我 可是我不明白 乔 |
[26:17] | Why did you say no? | 你为什么不同意 |
[26:19] | Because if Eddie proposes to Iris, | 因为如果艾迪向爱瑞丝求婚了 |
[26:21] | she’s gonna get caught up in the moment and the romance, | 她会被当时的浪漫气氛所打动 |
[26:23] | and she’s gonna say yes. | 然后说”我愿意” |
[26:25] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不好 |
[26:27] | Again, I don’t know why I’m saying this. | 再次重申 我也不知道怎么会这么说 |
[26:29] | Because one day she’s gonna wake up and realize | 因为总有一天她会明白过来 |
[26:31] | she married the wrong guy. | 她嫁错了人 |
[26:32] | But she’ll stay anyway because she made a promise. | 可是因为她承诺过 所以她不会离婚 |
[26:35] | I don’t want that kind of life for her. | 我不希望她或者他 |
[26:37] | Or him. | 过上那种生活 |
[26:39] | She’s got feelings for you, Barry. | 她对你有感觉 巴里 |
[26:41] | She may not know how to deal with those feelings right now, | 或许她还不知道应该怎么应对这种感觉 |
[26:44] | but I know her. | 不过我了解她 |
[26:46] | They’re there. Always have been. | 她有这种感觉 一直有 |
[26:49] | You know that, too. | 这你也知道 |
[26:54] | Speaking of, Iris just sent me a 911 text. | 话说 爱瑞丝发短信说有紧急情况 |
[26:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[27:02] | Like I said. | 我就说吧 |
[27:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:08] | Look, Barry, I know it’s not a good time. | 巴里 我知道现在不是个好时机 |
[27:10] | I mean, lately, it never seems to be a good time, | 可最近似乎都没有什么好时机 |
[27:12] | but I need you to listen to me right now. | 可我需要你听我说说话 |
[27:15] | Like–like, really listen to me. | 要认真听我说 |
[27:18] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[27:20] | Whatever you need to tell me, I’m listening. | 只要是你想说的 我都会认真听 |
[27:23] | Okay, I mean, I know this is gonna sound | 好的 我知道这一开始听起来 |
[27:24] | really crazy at first, but… | 会有些离谱 可是 |
[27:30] | everything strange that’s been going on in Central City, | 中城现在所发生的一切奇怪事件 |
[27:32] | it all goes back to that night. | 都是从那晚开始的 |
[27:34] | The night that the particle accelerator exploded. | 也就是粒子加速器爆炸那晚 |
[27:36] | I have gone through every bit of information | 我把开设博客以来 所收集到的资料 |
[27:38] | that I’ve collected since I started my blog– | 全部都看了一遍 |
[27:40] | every tip, every rumor, every strange sighting. | 每个爆料 传言 怪事 |
[27:43] | Nothing predates the explosion. | 所有事情都在爆炸之后才出现 |
[27:46] | Whatever was released into the atmosphere that night, | 无论那次爆炸向空气中释放了什么物质 |
[27:48] | I think it changed people– | 我觉得是它改变了人们 |
[27:50] | caused them to have powers. | 让他们有了超能力 |
[27:53] | And I think that S.T.A.R. Labs knew about it. | 而且我觉得尖端科研实验室知道这件事 |
[27:56] | I think The Burning Man worked there, | 我认为火人就在那工作 |
[27:58] | and I think that that’s how The Flash got his powers too. | 而且我认为这也是闪电侠获得能力的原因 |
[28:05] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[28:07] | I… | 我 |
[28:10] | I don’t know. I mean, it’s–it’s interesting. | 我不知道 这挺有意思 |
[28:12] | Yeah, it’s interesting. | 是的 挺有意思 |
[28:13] | It’s–there’s–there’s just– | 只 只是 |
[28:15] | a big hole in your theory. | 你的想法有个很大的漏洞 |
[28:16] | You know… | 你看 |
[28:18] | I was affected by whatever | 我也接触了 |
[28:22] | was released by the explosion, | 爆炸后释放的东西 |
[28:24] | and I don’t have any powers. | 可是我没有任何超能力 |
[28:27] | – Obviously. – Right, yeah. | -当然了 -对吧 |
[28:29] | Look, I mean, I know that it’s– it’s really mind-blowing. | 听我说 我知道这有点不太实际 |
[28:31] | I mean, I haven’t even talked to Eddie about it yet, but– | 我甚至都还没跟艾迪说过这事 |
[28:34] | Yeah, you and Eddie– how are… | 对了 你和艾迪 你们… |
[28:36] | everything’s okay with you and Eddie? | 你和艾迪之间还好吗 |
[28:39] | Sure. Sure. | 是的 当然 |
[28:41] | Yeah, we’re great. Why? | 我们很好 怎么了 |
[28:43] | I– yeah, okay, look. | 我 好的 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna–let me read over all of this stuff, | 我会 让我先看看这些资料 |
[28:50] | and we’ll definitely talk about it later. | 我们以后再谈这事 |
[28:52] | I promise. Just–I mean, this is crazy. | 我保证 这很离谱 |
[28:56] | Yeah, okay, just let me just go through it, | 是吧 先让我看一下 |
[28:57] | and we’ll talk later, all right? | 然后我们再谈 好吧 |
[29:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:18] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[29:19] | It’s Iris. | 我是爱瑞丝 |
[29:20] | I don’t know if you can hear me, but I hope you can, | 不知道你听不听得见我说话 希望你能 |
[29:23] | because I really, | 因为我真的 |
[29:27] | really need you to wake up. | 真的需要你醒过来 |
[29:31] | Like, the other day, | 就像那天 |
[29:35] | Detective Pretty Boy came into Jitters, | 一个很帅的警探来吉特斯 |
[29:37] | and he asked me out, and I actually said yes. | 然后约我出去 我就答应了 |
[29:44] | See, I do dumb things like that when you’re not around. | 你看 你不在我就会做出这种蠢事 |
[29:54] | And the house is really quiet without you. | 而且现在家里没了你一点也不热闹 |
[30:02] | I know that the reason that you came to live with us | 我知道你来我家住 |
[30:04] | was awful. | 是迫不得已 |
[30:08] | But Barry, | 可是巴里 |
[30:10] | you made it a home again. | 你让它又有了家的感觉 |
[30:13] | You made us a family again. | 你让我们又成了一家人 |
[30:18] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[30:22] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[30:35] | Hello, Dr. Wells. | 你好 威尔斯博士 |
[30:37] | How was your lecture? | 讲座怎么样 |
[30:39] | Oh, boring, tedious. | 无聊 沉闷 |
[30:42] | Platitudinous? | 陈词滥调 |
[30:44] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 比我自己说的都准确 |
[30:46] | Where– where’s Cisco? | 西斯科去哪了 |
[30:49] | He is in the bunker. | 他在下面 |
[30:53] | He thinks he finally figured out what went wrong at Christmas. | 他说他终于找出了圣诞时到底出了什么错 |
[30:56] | You know, when we were trying to catch The Reverse-Flash? | 就是我们想要抓住逆闪电时 |
[31:01] | Yes, I remember that night. | 是的 我记得那个晚上 |
[31:03] | Well, did he say what he’s found? | 他说他发现什么了吗 |
[31:05] | Nope, just that it was important. | 没有 只是说很重要 |
[31:09] | Good for Cisco. | 西斯科真厉害 |
[31:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:14] | Well, maybe I’ll wheel on down there, | 要不我下去转转 |
[31:17] | see what he’s got. | 看看他有什么进展 |
[31:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:25] | Here he comes. | 他去了 |
[31:54] | Hello, Cisco. | 你好 西斯科 |
[32:06] | You’ve been busy. | 你挺忙啊 |
[32:12] | You really are incredibly clever, Cisco. | 你真是绝顶聪明 西斯科 |
[32:15] | I’ve always said it. | 我一直都这么说 |
[32:18] | You’re him. | 你就是他 |
[32:21] | The Reverse-Flash. | 逆闪电 |
[32:24] | Joe was right this whole time, wasn’t he? | 一直以来乔都说得没错 对吧 |
[32:26] | Good Ol’ Joe. | 乔很厉害啊 |
[32:30] | Joe West had his doubts all along. | 乔·韦斯特一直心存怀疑 |
[32:33] | Even from that first night in the hospital, | 甚至从一开始医院那晚 |
[32:36] | Joe knew something wasn’t right. | 乔就知道有什么事不太对劲 |
[32:39] | Cops–as inconvenient now | 警察 他们一直都 |
[32:41] | as they will be in a hundred years. | 这么讨厌 |
[32:43] | Come on, Cisco. We need a confession. | 加油 西斯科 我们需要他亲口认罪 |
[32:46] | You killed Barry’s mother. | 你杀了巴里的母亲 |
[32:49] | I want to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[32:51] | It was never my intention to kill Nora. | 杀死诺拉并不是我的本意 |
[32:53] | But from my perspective, | 但从我的角度来看 |
[32:56] | she was already dead. | 她早都已经死了 |
[32:58] | It just happened sooner than it was supposed to. | 只是比应该的早了一些 |
[33:01] | No. That’s not an admission. | 不行 这不算认罪 |
[33:10] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 这次你逃不掉的 |
[33:15] | I’m not gonna get away with it? | 我逃不掉吗 |
[33:23] | Oh, you’re smart. | 你是聪明 |
[33:27] | You’re smart, Cisco. | 确实聪明 西斯科 |
[33:33] | But you’re not that smart. | 不过你还不够聪明 |
[33:36] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[33:40] | No! | 不要 |
[34:00] | He didn’t confess. | 他还没认罪 |
[34:03] | Cisco, are you okay? | 西斯科 你还好吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:06] | I’m never ever gonna sleep ever again, | 我这辈子是再也睡不着了 |
[34:08] | but, yeah, I’m okay. | 总算还好 我没事 |
[34:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:16] | He didn’t confess. | 他没认罪 |
[34:17] | Joe, this was it. | 乔 完了 |
[34:19] | My dad’s gonna be in prison forever. | 我爸永远无法沉冤昭雪了 |
[34:21] | Barry, I’m sorry. | 巴里 很遗憾 |
[34:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[34:30] | I told you this before. | 我以前和你说过 |
[34:32] | I am always one step ahead… Flash. | 我总是比闪电侠领先一步 |
[34:37] | Allow me to reintroduce to you | 让我再次向你介绍 |
[34:39] | Mr. Hannibal Bates | 汉尼拔·贝茨先生 |
[34:41] | and his incredible ability to transform | 以及他一经接触就能变身他人的 |
[34:44] | into any person he touches. | 惊人能力 |
[34:48] | I knew that ability would come in handy. | 我就知道那种能力迟早会派上用场 |
[34:49] | I did not expect it to come in handy this soon. | 可是没想到来得这么快 |
[34:53] | You used him! | 你利用了他 |
[34:55] | Like you used all of us! | 正如你利用了我们所有的人 |
[34:57] | Well, he served a purpose. | 至少他有用处 |
[34:58] | Didn’t take much convincing. | 轻易地就说服了他 |
[35:00] | Just the simple promise of his freedom. | 简单地承诺放他自由就搞定了 |
[35:04] | You ruined my life! All our lives! | 你毁了我的生活 我们所有人的生活 |
[35:06] | We stood by you after everything that happened. | 一切事情发生后 我们支持你 |
[35:10] | I can see how this must be difficult for you to understand, | 我能看出你们肯定很难理解这件事 |
[35:12] | but trust me, | 但是相信我 |
[35:15] | your lives now are so much better | 正是由于我为你们所做的事 |
[35:18] | because of what I have done for you. | 你们现在的生活才比以前更加好 |
[35:20] | You don’t have to hide anymore. | 你不必再躲了 |
[35:22] | We know you’re not Harrison Wells. | 我们知道你不是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[35:23] | Just tell us who you are. | 告诉我你是谁 |
[35:24] | A confession will get you nowhere. | 认罪是没用的 |
[35:27] | You’ve seen who I am. | 你见过我的真面目 |
[35:30] | You know what I can do. | 你知道我的能力 |
[35:31] | You want to kill me, go ahead. | 如果你想杀了我 动手吧 |
[35:34] | I’m not gonna fight you. | 我不会反击的 |
[35:35] | But just tell the police what you did. | 但只要告诉警察你干的好事 |
[35:37] | Get my dad out of prison. | 让我爸爸沉冤昭雪 |
[35:39] | I don’t want to kill you, Barry. | 我不想杀你 巴里 |
[35:40] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[35:42] | And… | 而且 |
[35:47] | I also did not anticipate, | 我也没预料到 |
[35:49] | as difficult as the past 15 years have been for me, | 过去15年对我而言如此艰辛 |
[35:51] | how much I would come to love working with you. | 而与你共事却这么开心 |
[35:55] | With all of you. | 以及你们所有的人 |
[35:56] | And yet, that does not change what needs to happen. | 但是这无法改变需要发生的事 |
[36:00] | Then face me now! | 那现在就出来面对我 |
[36:02] | Oh, we will face each other again. | 我们会再次面对彼此的 |
[36:07] | I promise you. Soon. | 我向你保证 很快的 |
[36:09] | Very, very soon. | 很快 很快的 |
[36:14] | He’s in the Time Vault! | 他在时间穹顶里 |
[36:16] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[36:33] | It was all a set-up. | 这全是陷阱 |
[36:36] | We thought we set a trap for him, | 我们以为自己给他设了陷阱 |
[36:38] | but he set a trap for us. | 可结果恰恰相反 |
[36:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[36:47] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[36:55] | We have to find Iris. | 我们得找到爱瑞丝 |
[36:57] | – Why? – Wells. | -为什么 -威尔斯 |
[36:58] | He’s been watching all of us. | 一直在监视我们每一个人 |
[36:59] | He has surveillance footage set up everywhere. | 他在每个角落都设了监控录像 |
[37:01] | Our homes, my lab at the police station, | 我们的家 我在警局的实验室 |
[37:03] | Central City Picture News. | 《中城新闻图报》 |
[37:05] | Cisco, call me when you have a location. | 西斯科 找到位置了就给我电话 |
[37:12] | I am very much enjoying this stroll. | 我现在非常享受散步 |
[37:16] | We needed a good stroll. | 我们需要好好散散步 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:20] | Actually, though, would you mind if we park here for a second? | 其实 你介意我们在这停一会吗 |
[37:27] | Oh, it’s my dad. | 是我爸打来的 |
[37:29] | Could you call him back later? | 能晚点再回他电话吗 |
[37:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:36] | Iris, this week, when I was arrested | 爱瑞丝 这周 当我被逮捕时 |
[37:39] | and it looked bad, | 事情看似很糟 |
[37:42] | you never wavered. | 而你从未犹豫过 |
[37:44] | You never lost faith in me. | 你从未对我失去过信心 |
[37:46] | Impossible. | 这是当然的 |
[37:48] | And even though we’ve been through some rough times, | 尽管如此 我们经历了一些艰难时期 |
[37:55] | I’ve never lost faith in us. | 我从未对我们失去信心 |
[38:00] | Iris West. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[38:04] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[38:10] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[38:13] | Bad timing, Detective. | 时机不对 警探 |
[38:17] | Stop! Leave him alone! | 住手 离他远点 |
[38:19] | Iris, no! | 爱瑞丝 别过来 |
[38:23] | I know who you are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
[38:25] | You killed Barry’s mom. | 你杀了巴里的妈妈 |
[38:28] | But you don’t have to hurt anyone else. | 但你不必伤害任何人 |
[38:34] | Hey, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[38:35] | It’s okay. It’s me. | 没事了 是我 |
[38:37] | He took him. | 他把他带走了 |
[38:38] | The Man in Yellow, he took Eddie. | 黄衣人带走了艾迪 |
[38:40] | I promise I will find him, okay? | 我保证会找到他的 |
[38:42] | What is happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[38:43] | Listen to me. Go home. | 听我说 先回家 |
[38:45] | Don’t say anything to anyone. | 别和人说起这件事 |
[38:47] | I swear to you, I will bring him back, all right? | 我向你发誓 我会把他带回来的 |
[38:50] | Wait, stop. | 等等 别走 |
[38:55] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[39:11] | You might as well take that mask off. | 不如你摘下面具吧 |
[39:15] | I know it’s you, Wells. Or whoever you really are. | 我知道是你 威尔斯 或者其它什么名字 |
[39:19] | Well, allow me to introduce myself. | 容我介绍一下自己吧 |
[39:25] | My name is Eobard. | 我叫艾尔伯德 |
[39:29] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[39:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:35] | Why do you have my name? | 为什么你和我同姓 |
[39:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:39] | Well, ’cause we’re family, Eddie. | 因为我们是一家人 艾迪 |
[39:44] | Funny, I haven’t seen you at any reunions or weddings. | 好笑 那家庭聚会或者婚礼上怎么没见过你 |
[39:48] | That is funny. | 的确很好笑 |
[39:48] | And the reason for that | 原因是 |
[39:51] | is because as far as those guest lists are concerned, | 对这些名单上的宾客而言 |
[39:56] | I haven’t been born yet. | 我还未出生 |
[39:59] | So that’s why you didn’t kill me that night at S.T.A.R. Labs? | 所以那晚在尖端科研实验室你才没有杀我 |
[40:05] | This whole thing– | 整件事 |
[40:09] | it’s been about me? | 一直和我有关吗 |
[40:10] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[40:12] | You, my friend, | 你 我的朋友 |
[40:15] | are simply my insurance. | 你只是我的保险而已 |
[40:24] | You look so young. | 你看起来这么年轻 |
[40:31] | And I could kill you | 而我现在可以 |
[40:34] | right now so easy. | 轻而易举地杀了你 |
[40:44] | What I wouldn’t have given… | 但我不会这样 |
[40:48] | all those times before to have had you like this. | 以前我也有过这么多机会 |
[40:52] | So… | 那么 |
[40:54] | helpless. | 无助 |
[40:57] | But fate, | 可是命运 |
[40:59] | it’s tricky, isn’t it? | 难以捉摸啊 |
[41:02] | I come here to destroy you… | 我来是要毁了你 |
[41:08] | and then to get home, I have to be the one | 然后回家 我必须变成 |
[41:10] | who creates you. | 创造你的人 |
[41:19] | But I will say, | 但我会说 |
[41:22] | it’s been an education… | 它教育了我 |
[41:27] | Watching you grow up all these years. | 这些年看着你成长 |
[41:29] | Science fairs and soccer games. | 科学展览和球赛 |
[41:33] | No hint, no sign, | 毫无迹象 毫无征兆 |
[41:36] | no trace of the man you will be one day | 毫无踪迹你将来会变成什么样的人 |
[41:40] | for whom I have nothing but hate. | 除了恨意 我什么也没有了 |
[41:43] | And to be clear, | 但要说明的是 |
[41:47] | nothing is forgiven. | 没什么要原谅的 |
[41:50] | There will be a reckoning, | 我会和你好好清算的 |
[41:53] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[41:55] | Barry Allen, | 巴里·艾伦 |
[41:58] | and you will die. | 你会死的 |