时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:17] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:20] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash! | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | I get a vision of something that’s already happened, | 我看见已发生的情景 |
[00:31] | and then it’s gone. | 然后就消失了 |
[00:32] | I don’t want anyone to know about this. | 我不想让任何人知道 |
[00:34] | When you created the Singularity | 当你在中城制造了奇点 |
[00:36] | above Central City, you also created a breach | 你也在我们两个世界之间 |
[00:38] | between my world and yours, connecting our two earths. | 制造了一个缺口 |
[00:41] | 52 breaches in Central City and the biggest one | 中城52个缺口 最大的 |
[00:44] | just happens to be in our basement. | 恰好就在我们的地下室 |
[00:46] | The person who broke into my facility last night | 昨晚闯进大楼的人 |
[00:48] | was Harrison Wells. | 是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[00:50] | Hey, put him down! | 放下他 |
[00:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[01:00] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[01:02] | For those of you who don’t know me, | 对于不认识我的人来说 |
[01:04] | my name is Harrison Wells. | 我叫哈里森·威尔斯 |
[01:08] | Today, the future has arrived. | 今天 我们进入了未来 |
[01:12] | Our city has seen incredible– | 我们的城市见证了奇迹 |
[01:15] | impossible things: meta-humans–men and women– | 见证了不可能 即超能力者 |
[01:18] | with extraordinary abilities: | 身怀绝技的男人和女人 |
[01:20] | the ability to soar above buildings, | 他们有的可以直冲云霄 |
[01:23] | to run faster than the speed of light. | 有人可以超光速奔跑 |
[01:26] | Unfortunately, most of these meta-humans | 不幸的是 大多数的超能力人 |
[01:29] | have chosen the wrong path with these powers, a dark path. | 选择了错误的道路 黑暗的道路 |
[01:32] | My team and I at S.T.A.R. Labs are committed | 我的尖端科研实验室团队和我都致力于 |
[01:36] | to keeping up with these perilous times, | 紧跟时代 帮助大家度过危险时期 |
[01:38] | and so may I present to you our new line | 请允许我向大家介绍全新系列的 |
[01:40] | of meta-human awareness apps? | 帮助大家发现超能力人的应用 |
[01:48] | This technology will allow you | 这项科技能让大家 |
[01:51] | to instantly detect the presence of a meta-human. | 时刻监测超能力人的踪迹 |
[01:56] | You’ll be instantly alerted to an approaching speedster, | 如果有极速者靠近 立刻会收到提醒 |
[01:58] | like Zoom or like… | 比如极速 或者… |
[02:06] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[02:12] | Welcome, Flash. | 欢迎你 闪电侠 |
[02:14] | Tell them the truth, Dr. Wells. | 告诉他们真相 威尔斯博士 |
[02:16] | Everything that has happened to this city the past two years | 过去两年里这座城市发生的一切 |
[02:18] | is because of you. | 都是拜你所赐 |
[02:19] | You created all of us metas. | 是你创造了我们所有的超能力者 |
[02:21] | You created Zoom. | 你创造了极速 |
[02:23] | I created Zoom? | 我创造了极速 |
[02:25] | 11 hours before the first meta sighting, | 第一个超能力人出现前十一小时 |
[02:27] | enormous blasts of dark matter radiation | 这所实验室下方无声无息的发生了 |
[02:29] | were silently expelled beneath this lab. | 巨大的暗物质辐射爆炸 |
[02:31] | I’m sorry, Flash, I believe all this fast running | 抱歉 闪电侠 我想你跑得太快 |
[02:33] | may have scrambled your brain. | 导致你头脑也不太清晰了 |
[02:35] | You take no responsibility for the wreckage your mistakes have caused. | 你没有为自己的错误造成的后果承担责任 |
[02:39] | Admit it, Wells, | 承认吧 威尔斯 |
[02:40] | and then maybe you can truly help me do something about it. | 或许你可以真正帮上我的忙 |
[02:43] | Help you, because I’m the greatest tech entrepreneur of all time? | 我帮你 因为我是史上最伟大的科技企业家 |
[02:47] | You’re the superhero, | 你才是超级英雄 |
[02:48] | and we would all be safe | 如果你尽好本分 阻止极速 |
[02:51] | if you would just do your job and stop Zoom. | 我们大家都能平平安安 |
[03:00] | Well, I guess it’s safe to say the speedster sensors work. | 我想可以说极速者感应器起作用了 |
[03:06] | – You okay, Dad? – I’m fine, sweetie. | -你还好吗 爸爸 -我没事 亲爱的 |
[03:09] | Now where was I? | 我刚才说到哪儿了 |
[03:11] | Oh, that’s right, the future. | 哦对了 未来 |
[03:25] | Very strange to be holding your autobiography, | 拿着自己传记的感觉真奇怪 |
[03:27] | especially when you didn’t write it | 尤其还不是你写的 |
[03:29] | and it’s not about you. | 并且写的也不是你 |
[03:31] | Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, | 凯特琳·斯诺博士 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[03:34] | meet Dr. Harrison Wells | 来见见哈里森·威尔斯博士 |
[03:36] | from Earth-2. | 地球二来的 |
[03:38] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你们好 |
[03:41] | So let me get this straight. | 那我就直说了 |
[03:44] | You’re the doppelganger of the man who murdered his mom | 你是杀了他母亲 并且造成了 |
[03:48] | and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddie’s deaths? | 罗尼和艾迪的死的那个人的分身 |
[03:51] | Yeah, but he’s not even the doppelganger of the Dr. Wells that we knew | 对 但他不是我们认识的威尔斯博士的分身 |
[03:54] | because that Dr. Wells’ body had been taken over | 因为那个威尔斯博士的身体 |
[03:56] | by the Reverse Flash, who was really Eobard Thawne | 被逆闪电夺取了 也就是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[03:59] | and Eddie’s distant relative from the future. | 也就是艾迪未来的远亲 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I didn’t follow any of that. I’m my own man. | 我一点没听懂 我就是我 |
[04:06] | I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother or your friend Ricky. | 我跟你母亲和你朋友瑞奇的死没有任何关系 |
[04:08] | – His name was Ronnie. – Him either. | -他的名字叫罗尼 -他也一样 |
[04:10] | You told me you have proof of your identity? | 你说你能证明自己的身份 |
[04:13] | This almost hit me when I went through the portal. | 我穿过传送门的时候这东西差点打到我 |
[04:16] | Your stabilized breach downstairs connects directly | 你们楼下稳定的缺口和我的星球上的 |
[04:18] | to the S.T.A.R. Labs on my Earth. | 尖端科研实验室直接相连 |
[04:20] | Technically, this could be mine, | 技术上来说 这可能是我的 |
[04:22] | but I want to run some tests on you. | 但我想对你做些测试 |
[04:23] | I’ll be genetically indistinguishable from my Earth-1 counterpart. | 我的基因和地球一上的一定是完全相同的 |
[04:26] | Your tests will reveal nothing. | 你们的测试什么证明不了 |
[04:27] | Great! Still gonna run ’em. | 太好了 还是要测试 |
[04:29] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[04:30] | Why are we even listening to him? | 我们干嘛要听他讲话 |
[04:32] | How do we know he’s not evil like the other guy? | 你怎么知道他不像之前那个一样邪恶 |
[04:33] | He saved my life last night. | 他昨晚救了我的命 |
[04:35] | The question is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[04:37] | I’m guessing you didn’t travel between dimensions | 我想你穿越不同次元 |
[04:38] | just to meet The Flash. | 不只是想见闪电侠 |
[04:40] | That’s exactly what I did. | 这就是我的意图 |
[04:41] | I came here to help you, Barry, | 我是来帮你的 巴里 |
[04:43] | to stop your greatest enemy. | 帮你打败你的宿敌 |
[04:44] | He already did that. | 他已经做到了 |
[04:46] | I’m not talking about Reverse Flash. | 我说的不是逆闪电 |
[04:47] | I’m talking about Zoom. | 我说的是极速 |
[04:50] | I see you’ve already heard of him. | 看来你已经听说过他了 |
[04:51] | Yeah, Zoom has been sending meta-humans | 是的 极速一直在把超能力者 |
[04:54] | from your world through the breaches to fight me. | 从你的世界送到这边来与我战斗 |
[04:56] | Well, they’re the symptoms. | 他们只是病症 |
[04:59] | Zoom’s the plague, | 极速才是瘟疫 |
[05:00] | one that’s infected my world, and now he’s coming for yours. | 他感染了我的世界 现在又冲你的世界而来 |
[05:03] | What do you know about Zoom? | 你对极速了解多少 |
[05:04] | Everything. | 无所不知 |
[05:06] | I created Zoom. | 我创造了极速 |
[05:10] | I’m responsible for all the Earth-2 meta-humans, | 地球二的所有超能力者都是因我才出现的 |
[05:12] | a fact I’ve ignored for far too long, | 我无视这个事实很久了 |
[05:14] | but now I’m doing something about it. | 但现在我要着手处理了 |
[05:18] | Yeah, well, we’re batting a thousand against these breachers. | 我们现在对抗裂口的成绩很不错 |
[05:22] | You’re batting a thousand, Crisco? | 你们的成绩很不错吗 克里斯科 |
[05:24] | What’s your sample size? | 你们遇到过几例 |
[05:26] | Ten? | 十 |
[05:27] | Less? | 还是更少 |
[05:29] | Zoom is obsessed with speed. | 极速对速度非常痴迷 |
[05:32] | He will never allow there to be another speedster in the multiverse, | 他绝不会允许多元宇宙中还有其他极速者 |
[05:35] | and he’s gonna keep sending these metas here, | 他会持续不断地送超能力者来这里 |
[05:37] | one after the next, all with the same goal: | 一个接一个的 全都只有一个目标 |
[05:40] | to kill The Flash | 杀死闪电侠 |
[05:41] | unless we stop him together. | 除非我们一起阻止了他 |
[05:43] | Last time we listened to a guy with your face, | 上一次我们听从一个有你这张脸的人 |
[05:45] | some bad things went down. | 发生了很不好的事情 |
[05:47] | We lost people we cared about. | 我们失去了我们所在乎的人 |
[05:50] | Everyone loses someone they care about, Snow. | 所有人都会失去一些在乎的人 斯诺 |
[05:53] | The real test of character is what you do once they’re gone. | 真正磨练人格的是他们走了之后你怎么办 |
[06:14] | Joe! Put the gun down! | 乔 把枪放下 |
[06:16] | How is he still alive? How are you still alive? | 他怎么还活着 你怎么还活着 |
[06:19] | I don’t know, because you missed? | 我不知道 因为你打偏了 |
[06:21] | Hey, I’m trying to keep him from shooting you. | 我在阻止他开枪打你 |
[06:22] | You’re not helping. Let’s take a walk, all right? | 你这是帮倒忙呢 咱出去走走好吗 |
[06:25] | It’s all good. | 一切都好 |
[06:27] | We know someone who can verify everything that this guy just said. | 我们认识一个能证实他言论的人 |
[06:31] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[06:34] | I don’t suppose you have a Big Belly Burger in this universe, do you? | 不知道你们这里有没有大贝利汉堡店 |
[06:37] | This isn’t happening. | 这太难以置信了 |
[06:38] | I know that this is a lot to take in, | 我知道这信息量很大 |
[06:41] | but that guy back in that room, that’s not Wells. | 但是刚才屋里那个人 不是威尔斯 |
[06:43] | Dr. McGee swore she saw Wells. | 麦吉博士发誓说她看到了威尔斯 |
[06:45] | He broke into Mercury Labs. | 他闯进了水星实验室 |
[06:47] | What? Why didn’t you tell me this? | 什么 为什么你不告诉我 |
[06:48] | Because I didn’t believe her. | 因为我不相信她 |
[06:49] | I didn’t even want to consider Wells was alive. | 我都不想有威尔斯还活着的想法 |
[06:51] | Eddie erased that Wells from existence. | 艾迪将那个威尔斯的存在抹消了 |
[06:54] | This guy is-he’s someone else, | 这男的他…他是别人 |
[06:57] | and he says he’s here to help us stop Zoom. | 并且他说他是来帮我阻止极速的 |
[07:00] | How can you even look at him? | 你怎么能直视得了他 |
[07:01] | You think this is easy for me? | 你觉得这对我来说很容易吗 |
[07:02] | The guy in there looks, moves, sounds exactly like the guy | 这男人的长相 行为 声音都与那个 |
[07:06] | that drove a knife through my mother’s heart. | 将一把刀捅入我母亲心脏的人一模一样 |
[07:07] | I have to resist the urge to kill him. | 我必须要克制自己不去杀了他 |
[07:10] | I’m trying my best to get past that, okay? | 我在尽最大努力越过这障碍 好吗 |
[07:12] | You shooting him-that’s not helping. | 你开枪打他 这没有帮助 |
[07:14] | After all our losses, I thought at least | 在失去这一切之后 我还以为最起码 |
[07:17] | we were free of Wells. | 我们能摆脱威尔斯 |
[07:19] | I just want one week | 我只想有那么一周 |
[07:20] | where we’re not surprised by somebody from our past. | 没有某个从过去来的人给我们个”惊喜” |
[07:23] | I better go fill in Iris. | 我最好去和艾瑞丝说下 |
[07:26] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:32] | I hope you’re happy, Linda. | 幸灾乐祸吧 琳达 |
[07:34] | Tanner’s lawyers are threatening to sue us. | 坦纳的律师威胁要起诉我们 |
[07:36] | I’m sorry, Chief. | 抱歉 老大 |
[07:37] | I don’t care how many touchdowns Tanner throws. | 我不管坦纳投了多少个好球 |
[07:39] | I’m not interviewing some roided out jerk who hit his wife | 我才不会采访一个打妻子的肌肉混蛋 |
[07:42] | unless it’s to hold him accountable for domestic violence. | 除非他被指控家庭暴力了 |
[07:45] | All right, run your story, Park. | 好吧 写你的报道吧 帕克 |
[07:48] | The sports page used to be a lot less complicated. | 体育版块以前可没这么多事 |
[07:51] | She shoots. | 她投球了 |
[07:53] | She scores. | 她得分了 |
[07:54] | Larkin is the best editor I have been worked for. | 拉尔金是我效力过的最好的编辑 |
[07:57] | It’s just, every once in a while, | 只不过 时不时的 |
[07:58] | you have to remind him it’s the 21st century. | 你要提醒下他 这已经是二十一世纪了 |
[08:08] | But that’s not really him, | 但那不是真的他 |
[08:10] | the Wells who Eddie gave his life to stop? | 不是艾迪牺牲性命阻止的那个威尔斯 |
[08:13] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[08:18] | That’s life in Central City these days, right? | 这都成中城的日常了 对吧 |
[08:21] | – You sure? – Dad, I’m fine, really. | -你没事吧 -爸爸 我没事 真的 |
[08:23] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:26] | I want to keep you that way. | 我要你保持下去 |
[08:27] | – Dad. – Take it. | -爸爸 -拿去 |
[08:29] | I taught you how to use it for a reason. | 我教你怎么用是有原因的 |
[08:31] | And I’m praying that Barry’s right | 我也希望巴里是正确的 |
[08:33] | and this Wells means us no harm. | 这个威尔斯对我们无害 |
[08:34] | Last year, you had Eddie to look out for you, | 去年 你有艾迪照顾你 |
[08:36] | but now… | 但是现在… |
[08:38] | you can’t murder somebody | 你不可能谋杀一个 |
[08:40] | that everybody thinks is dead, right? | 所有人都认为死了的人 对吧 |
[08:44] | Put it away. | 放起来吧 |
[08:50] | You do realize that when I said i wanted a drink, | 你知道当我说我想喝一杯的时候 |
[08:53] | I didn’t mean a latte, right? | 我指的不是拿铁吧 |
[08:54] | I was talking about alcohol. | 我说的是喝酒 |
[08:55] | Like, mind-numbing alcohol. | 那种喝一杯就让你忘却烦恼的酒 |
[08:57] | All right, look, you got give him a chance, okay? | 你得给他一次机会 |
[09:00] | He’s not a speedster. | 他不是极速者 |
[09:01] | He’s just a regular, normal guy from another universe. | 他只是从平行宇宙来的一个普通人 |
[09:06] | I never thought I’d miss time travel. | 我从没想过我会这么怀念时间旅行 |
[09:08] | Time travel, huh? | 时间旅行啊 |
[09:10] | – Hey! Are you kidding? – Hi! | -真巧啊 -你好 |
[09:12] | Is there a meta-human who can time travel? | 现在还有能时间旅行的超能力者了吗 |
[09:15] | Time–no. Time travel’s not real. | 不 没有 时间旅行不是真的 |
[09:17] | Cause that would be pretty cool! | 要是真的就太好了 |
[09:19] | Not so sure about that. | 我可不觉得这有什么好的 |
[09:20] | Patty, you know Cisco Ramon, right? | 帕蒂 你认识西斯科·拉蒙吧 |
[09:22] | Yeah, you’re the scientific advisor on meta-humans to the CCPD, right? | 你是中城警局针对超能力者请来的科学顾问吧 |
[09:26] | – Yeah, that’s me. – Nice. | -没错 就是我 -很高兴见到你 |
[09:27] | Hey, Barr, did you hear I was right about King Shark? | 巴里 你知道吗 鲨鱼王那事我是对的 |
[09:30] | King Shark? Nice name. I like her. | 鲨鱼王 这名字不错 我喜欢她 |
[09:32] | Yeah, yeah, King Shark almost ate The Flash. | 是啊 鲨鱼王差点吃了闪电侠 |
[09:34] | Oh, nah, I’m sure The Flash had it handled. | 闪电侠肯定不会这么弱的 |
[09:36] | Oh, no, I was there. I saw it all. | 我当时就在现场 我目睹了一切 |
[09:37] | Some hooded guy saved his life. | 有个穿连帽衫的人救了他 |
[09:39] | Wait, and you’re not, like, traumatized or anything? | 你目睹了一切 没受到什么刺激吗 |
[09:41] | I just watched a half man-half shark | 我刚刚目睹了一个半人半鲨的生物 |
[09:44] | take on the fastest man alive. | 和史上速度最快的人来了一场恶战 |
[09:46] | I love this city. | 我爱死这座城市了 |
[09:49] | See…sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:51] | Oh, uh, Captain just texted me. | 队长给我发短信了 |
[09:53] | He wants me to write my police report. | 他想让我把警方报告写了 |
[09:56] | Uh, you maybe want to write it with me? | 你想跟我一起写吗 |
[09:58] | Uh, I can’t tonight. I’m busy. Um, yeah, sorry. | 今晚不行 我有别的事 |
[10:01] | Oh, yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | I’ve just got science stuff. | 我要研究一些东西 |
[10:04] | Stuff I gotta science the stuff out of. | 我要研究一些很重要的东西 |
[10:07] | Maybe next time. | 也许下次可以 |
[10:08] | – Yeah! Coolio. – Yeah. | -好 那就下次 -好啊 |
[10:12] | But I’m gonna actually skip the coffee | 我就不跟你们一起喝咖啡了 |
[10:14] | and go get a head start, so… | 我先回去开始写报告了 |
[10:16] | Good to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[10:20] | – For real? – Stop, all right? | -你没搞错吧 -别挤兑我了 |
[10:21] | I was gonna ask her out, and then a man-shark | 我本来要约她出去的 结果这个鲨鱼人 |
[10:23] | tried to eat me, and then Dr. Wells the sequel showed up. | 差点把我吃了 威尔斯博士二号又突然出现 |
[10:25] | Okay, can we not use the name “Dr. Wells”? | 我们能不能不叫他威尔斯博士 |
[10:27] | I’m just gonna call him “Harry.” | 我觉得叫他哈里就行 |
[10:29] | Okay. Harry, yeah. | 好的 那就哈里 |
[10:30] | Listen, there’s always gonna be Harrys out there, | 你总是会遇见别的哈里 |
[10:32] | but you can’t let the Harrys of the world | 可是你不能让这些来自平行世界的人 |
[10:33] | get in the way of you living your life. | 扰乱了你现在的生活 |
[10:35] | Ask Patty out. | 去约帕蒂吧 |
[10:37] | You gotta– you gotta be bold. | 你得大胆一些 |
[10:39] | That’s tough talk. | 你说的倒是好听 |
[10:40] | When was the last time you asked a girl for her number? | 你上次问女生电话号码是什么时候 |
[10:44] | Watch and learn. | 看我教你 |
[10:46] | I’m watching. | 我看着呢 |
[10:48] | Hi. What can I get you? | 你好 有什么需要的吗 |
[10:51] | – Hi, there. – Hi…again. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:59] | Do you want some coffee? | 你想喝咖啡吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I’ll get some coffee. | 我要点咖啡 |
[11:02] | No, uh, no, I don’t want coffee. | 不 我不想喝咖啡 |
[11:04] | You know what I do want though? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[11:05] | I want to ask you this. | 我要问你一件事 |
[11:07] | Do you want to go out with me? | 你愿意跟我约会吗 |
[11:13] | To–we–I mean, we could go get coffee or we– | 我们可以一起喝咖啡什么的 |
[11:17] | No. | 不 |
[11:21] | That’s a no. | 看来你是不愿意了 |
[11:23] | That’s totally cool. It’s cool. | 完全没关系 没关系 |
[11:25] | Respect. | 我不骚扰你了 |
[11:54] | Yo, dude, you good? It’s her loss. | 老兄 你还好吗 拒绝你是她的损失 |
[11:58] | Hey, what’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[12:00] | We have another breach. | 又出现了一个缺口 |
[12:01] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[12:02] | Central City Bank. You gotta go now! | 就在中城银行 你现在就得过去 |
[12:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | You got my attention. | 你动静挺大啊 |
[12:18] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[12:33] | Her name is Doctor Light. | 她的名字叫做光博士 |
[12:36] | Small-time thief on my Earth | 在我的地球 原本只是个小贼 |
[12:38] | until exposure to the dark matter from the Particle Accelerator | 后来她接触到了粒子加速器的暗物质 |
[12:41] | and became a meta-human with the ability | 成为了超能力者 她的能力是 |
[12:42] | 谁是你的超能力搭档 \h\h\h\h\h\h今日聚焦夺人眼球的光博士 | |
[12:43] | to derive power from starlight. | 从星光里吸取能量 |
[12:45] | Oh, very cool. | 真酷 |
[12:46] | Stars having a temperature of 5,300 degree Celsius | 星星的温度能达到5300摄氏度 |
[12:49] | and a blinding luminosity, I would say, | 其散发的亮光能让人失明 要我说 |
[12:50] | “Not very cool at all.” | 这一点也不酷 |
[12:52] | You know, our Dr. Wells may have been evil, | 以前那个威尔斯博士可能比较邪恶 |
[12:54] | but you’re just a dick. | 而你是个不折不扣的混蛋 |
[12:56] | Okay, so obviously, Zoom brought her here | 很明显 就跟其他人一样 |
[12:58] | from your Earth like the others. | 她也是被极速从地球一带过来的 |
[13:00] | Mm-hmm. Now that we know that, | 是啊 现在我们明白了情况 |
[13:02] | we can use that to gain advantage. | 我们可以利用这种局势 |
[13:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:05] | We capture Doctor Light and use her to lure Zoom here. | 抓住光博士 用她把极速引过来 |
[13:10] | You are insane! | 你果然疯了 |
[13:11] | Okay, we are not luring Zoom anywhere! | 我们不会把极速引到任何地方去 |
[13:14] | Apparently, they know each other, and Jay is not a fan. | 他们互相认识 而且杰伊很讨厌他 |
[13:17] | Well, well, well. | 看看这是谁啊 |
[13:18] | Like everyone else, | 像其他人一样 |
[13:19] | I assumed Earth-2 Flash was dead. | 我以为地球二的闪电侠已经死了 |
[13:22] | Why am I not surprised to find Jay Garrick here, | 在这看到杰伊·加里克我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[13:24] | still alive and in hiding a full universe away from Zoom? | 依然活着而且躲极速远远的 |
[13:28] | I’m not in hiding. | 我没有躲藏 |
[13:29] | Zoom nearly killed me and stole my speed | 极速差点杀了我 并准备偷取我的速度 |
[13:32] | before the Singularity pulled me here. | 然后奇点把我吸到了这里 |
[13:34] | – Is that right? – Yeah, that’s right. | -是这样吗 -是这样的 |
[13:36] | Well, whatever the case, in your absence, | 不管怎么说 因为你 |
[13:38] | Zoom has only gotten more powerful, faster. | 极速变得能力更强 速度更快 |
[13:41] | Barry, you have to defeat Zoom now while you still can. | 巴里 趁现在还能打过他 你得赶紧动手 |
[13:45] | No, this isn’t the time to be reckless. | 不 现在不能这么鲁莽 |
[13:46] | We don’t even know why Zoom sent Doctor Light here. | 我们不知道极速为什么把光博士送来 |
[13:48] | She’s a thief, not a killer. | 她是个小偷 不是杀手 |
[13:50] | Zoom can make people do things out of character. | 极速可以使人做出违背本性的事 |
[13:52] | Thief or not, she’ll kill you. | 不管是不是小偷 她都会杀了你 |
[13:53] | All right, look, hey, | 别吵了 听我说 |
[13:55] | we can decide what to do with Light later. | 我们稍后再决定这么对付光博士 |
[13:57] | First, we have to find her, okay? | 首先 我们要找到她 好吗 |
[14:04] | Hey, how did you know | 你是怎么知道 |
[14:06] | that she was breaking into the bank? | 她闯入银行了 |
[14:08] | I got an alert on my phone. | 我手机上有示警 |
[14:11] | There is a little ring-a-ding | 每次银行有劫案的时候 |
[14:12] | every time, like, there’s a robbery at a bank. | 它就会铃铃地响 |
[14:15] | – What? – But you know what? | -什么 -不过你知道吗 |
[14:16] | I think I can get the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite | 我觉得可以让尖端科研实验室的卫星 |
[14:18] | to scan for any irregular solar radiation emissions | 扫描那些不规则的太阳辐射 |
[14:20] | and we can find Doctor Light’s light. | 这样就能找到光博士的光了 |
[14:23] | Okay, I’m gonna also call Joe, see if CCPD has any leads. | 好 我打电话给乔 看中城警局是否有线索 |
[14:28] | Why don’t we keep them apart until I get back? | 我回来之前尽量别让他俩接触 |
[14:31] | I am sure that won’t be a problem. | 我想那不会有什么问题的 |
[14:45] | How’s your science stuff? | 你的科学研究怎么样了 |
[14:47] | I finished it. | 完成了 |
[14:48] | Um, did you get your report done? | 你的报告写完了吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 写完了 |
[14:51] | It wasn’t as much fun writing it by myself, but… | 自己写报告的确挺无趣的 不过… |
[14:55] | – I’ll see ya. – Yeah. | -回头见 -好 |
[14:58] | Hey, do you ever feel completely overwhelmed | 你是否有过这样压抑的感觉 |
[15:02] | by everything that you have to do in a day | 很多事情都要在一天内完成 |
[15:04] | and it feels like the one thing | 但唯一一件 |
[15:05] | that you actually want to do is the thing that gets lost? | 你真正想做的事却没有做 |
[15:08] | I’m confused. What? | 我没听懂你的话 |
[15:10] | I’ve been thinking, for a while now actually, | 我想了很久 不过现在终于能说出来了 |
[15:13] | would you want to get dinner with me sometime? | 你是否愿意找时间跟我一起吃个饭 |
[15:15] | Yeah, this isn’t gonna be one those things | 这不会又是像以前那样 |
[15:18] | where I get really excited and then, you know, | 我兴高采烈的去了 结果 |
[15:20] | more science stuff comes up, right? | 你又跟我说一大堆高科技的东西吧 |
[15:22] | No, no, that’s not– um, tomorrow? | 不 不会的 明天怎么样 |
[15:25] | We can grab an early dinner. | 我们早一点吃晚饭 |
[15:26] | I don’t want to wait anymore. | 我不想再等了 |
[15:29] | – Okay. – Okay. Looking forward to it. | -好 -好 我很期待 |
[15:41] | 尖端科研实验室 灾难一个月后 | |
[15:47] | Hey, Harry. | 哈里 |
[15:49] | Hey, over here. | 在这 |
[15:54] | Come inside. Use my workroom. Use my computer! | 请进 随便用我的工作室和电脑 |
[15:58] | – I don’t care! – Thanks. | -我不介意 -谢谢 |
[15:59] | You and Wells prime have very different musical tastes. | 你和威尔斯本体的音乐品味真不一样 |
[16:02] | His were better. | 他的更好一点 |
[16:03] | This Harrison Wells and I are very different | 这个哈里森·威尔斯跟我不一样 |
[16:06] | but similar in some respects. | 但在某些方面很相似 |
[16:07] | I see he made almost the same mistake I did | 他在粒子加速器上的失误 |
[16:09] | with the Particle Accelerator. | 跟我犯的一样 |
[16:11] | He did a lot of terrible things, | 他做了很多坏事 |
[16:12] | and none of them were by mistake. | 没有一件是出于失误而造成的 |
[16:15] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[16:18] | I know he caused the Singularity, | 我知道他制造了奇点 |
[16:19] | murdered Barry’s mother, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 杀了巴里的母亲 还有一大堆什么的 |
[16:21] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[16:23] | You can barely look me in the eye. | 你都不敢直视我的眼睛 |
[16:25] | Why is that? What did he do to you? | 为什么 他对你做了什么 |
[16:27] | He shoved his hand through my chest. | 他把手伸进了我的身体里 |
[16:30] | He stopped my heart. | 他停止了我的心跳 |
[16:33] | Ouch, okay, that would do it, | 真疼 好吧 难怪会这样 |
[16:36] | but you survived that. | 但你也活过来了啊 |
[16:38] | Only because Barry erased that timeline. | 因为巴里清除了那条时间线 |
[16:42] | I see. Barry traveled in time. | 知道了 巴里做过时间旅行 |
[16:45] | Twice. | 两次 |
[16:49] | – Here’s how it is. – What’s the deal? | -这样吧 -你想怎么样 |
[16:51] | You don’t have to like me. | 你不必非要喜欢我 |
[16:53] | I don’t like you, | 我不喜欢你 |
[16:54] | but you have to work with me to stop Zoom and Doctor Light. | 但你必须跟我联手阻止极速和光博士 |
[16:58] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[17:00] | I guess we’ll see, won’t we? | 走着瞧呗 |
[17:02] | I guess we will. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | One more thing– | 还有一件事 |
[17:06] | you said you were going to re-task the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite? | 你说你要重设尖端科研实验室的卫星 |
[17:09] | To scan for solar emissions, yeah, we’re up and running. | 为了扫描太阳辐射 是的 已经完成了 |
[17:11] | I’d like to examine your program. | 我想检查一下你的程序 |
[17:12] | I want to see if it works. | 我要看看是否管用 |
[17:14] | Don’t worry. It’ll work. | 别担心 会管用的 |
[17:23] | Harry’s starting to get on my nerves. | 哈里开始惹我讨厌了 |
[17:25] | The silent alarm just went off at the Bank of Central City. | 中城银行的无声警报刚才启动了 |
[17:27] | – That’s gotta be Doctor Light. – Could be a trap. | -那一定是光博士 -可能是个陷阱 |
[17:30] | Barry, trust me, Doctor Light is not a killer. | 巴里 相信我 光博士不是杀手 |
[17:32] | – You can talk to her. – Okay. | -你可以跟她谈谈 -好 |
[17:46] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[17:48] | I know Zoom sent you here to kill me. | 我知道极速派你来杀我 |
[17:51] | Good news, you don’t have to do that. | 好消息是 你不必那样做了 |
[17:52] | Not if I can get out of town with that cash. | 除非我可以带着那笔现金出城 |
[17:54] | And then what? | 然后怎样 |
[17:55] | Zoom’s not gonna like that you ditched him, right? | 极速可不会喜欢看到你背弃他的 是不是 |
[17:57] | My friends and I can help you. | 我和我朋友可以帮你 |
[17:59] | Nobody can protect me from Zoom! | 没人可以保护我免受极速威胁 |
[18:02] | All right, why don’t we take it down a little minute, | 好了 我们把光放低点如何 |
[18:04] | have a normal conversation, | 来一次正常的谈话 |
[18:06] | all right? | 好吗 |
[18:08] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[18:12] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[18:14] | – Linda Park? – How do you know my name? | -琳达·帕克 -你怎么知道我的名字 |
[18:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:19] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[18:26] | Barry, what’s happening? | 巴里 出什么事了 |
[18:28] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[18:30] | Guys, I can’t see. | 伙计们 我看不见了 |
[18:35] | I still can’t see. | 我还是看不见呀 |
[18:38] | How long is this gonna last? | 这要持续多久 |
[18:39] | You’re suffering from solar retinopathy. | 你遭受的是日光性视网膜病变 |
[18:41] | Your retinas are severely damaged. | 你的视网膜已经严重损坏 |
[18:43] | You’re lucky you’re not permanently blind. | 你该庆幸不是永久性失明 |
[18:45] | But with your rapid regeneration abilities, | 但由于你有快速再生能力 |
[18:47] | your sight should return soon. | 你的视力应该很快会恢复 |
[18:48] | 6.25 hours by my estimation. | 据我估算要6.25小时 |
[18:50] | All this could have been avoided if you just stopped Light | 如果你直接阻止光博士 而不是和她聊天 |
[18:52] | instead of chitchatting with her. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[18:53] | She caught Barry off guard. | 她是趁巴里没有防备 |
[18:55] | Always an excuse with you, right? | 你总能找到借口 |
[18:56] | He’s the fastest man alive. How could she possibly do that? | 他是世上最快的人 她怎么可能伤到他 |
[18:59] | Because Light looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend, | 因为光博士长得很像我前女友 |
[19:01] | Linda Park. | 琳达·帕克 |
[19:03] | That’s why Zoom sent her– because he knew you’d hesitate. | 所以极速派她来了 他知道你会迟疑 |
[19:06] | That means Zoom had to have known somehow that Linda was your ex. | 这说明极速肯定知道你的前女友是琳达 |
[19:09] | Which is why Barry has to act now, | 所以巴里现在必须采取行动 |
[19:11] | before Zoom sends another double from Barry’s life. | 趁极速派来另一个他熟悉的人之前 |
[19:13] | All right, right now, I’m more worried about Linda. | 好的 可现在我更担心的是琳达 |
[19:15] | When I saw who was under the mask, I said her name. | 当我看到面具下的脸时 我叫了她的名字 |
[19:18] | What if Light didn’t even realize that | 万一光博士在我不小心说出名字前 |
[19:20] | she had a doppelganger here until I accidentally told her? | 还不知道她在这世界有个二重身呢 |
[19:22] | The first thing that Atom Smasher did | 原子粉碎者穿过缺口时 |
[19:24] | when he crossed the breach was to kill his doppelganger. | 第一件事就是杀掉他的二重身 |
[19:26] | Yeah, but Light’s not like Atom Smasher. | 没错 但光博士不是原子粉碎者 |
[19:28] | We should keep an eye on your Linda. | 我们应该留意下本地琳达 |
[19:30] | All right, I’ll go. | 好的 我去 |
[19:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:33] | – Bro. – Barry! | -哥们 -巴里 |
[19:34] | – What? Ooh! – Barry, Barry, Okay, okay. | -怎么了 -巴里 好了 |
[19:36] | You can’t do anything until your sight returns. | 在视力恢复前你什么都不能做 |
[19:39] | No, no, no, come on, here’s the little rail here. | 不行 不行 来扶着这个小栏杆 |
[19:41] | – I’ll do it. – I’ll go with you! | -让我去吧 -我和你一起 |
[19:44] | – Hey, Barry! – Hey. | -巴里 -你好 |
[19:45] | I came as soon as I heard– | 我一听说就尽快… |
[19:48] | You look just like him. | 你和他一模一样 |
[19:50] | I’m guessing my counterpart did something to offend her as well? | 我猜我的替身也做了冒犯她的事对吧 |
[19:53] | Her fianc died because of him. | 她的未婚夫因他而死 |
[20:01] | Iris, I know it’s weird seeing him. | 爱瑞丝 我知道看见他感觉很怪 |
[20:04] | Yeah, it’s just a lot to process lately. | 最近确实有很多事要消化 |
[20:06] | Wells, my mother. | 威尔斯 我妈妈 |
[20:08] | How are you doing with that, by the way? | 对了 你现在好些了吗 |
[20:10] | I mean, now that she’s gone, | 现在她已经走了 |
[20:14] | okay. | 还好 |
[20:16] | Yeah, Iris, um, look– | 好吧 爱瑞斯 听着 |
[20:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:20] | You know you can talk to me about it. | 你知道你可以和我谈谈的 |
[20:22] | Yeah, I know, but really, I’m fine, okay? | 我知道的 但我真的没事了 |
[20:25] | I should be asking how you’re doing. | 我该问问你怎么样了 |
[20:27] | That’s me. I got it. | 是找我的 我去拿 |
[20:30] | – Barry, let me help you. – I got it. | -巴里 我帮你 -我能行 |
[20:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | Uh, “Running a little late. P.” | “得晚一点了 -P” |
[20:36] | Who’s P? | P是谁 |
[20:38] | P… P. | |
[20:39] | – That’s Patty. – My dad’s partner Patty? | -是帕蒂 -我爸爸的搭档帕蒂 |
[20:42] | What is she running late for? | 她要晚点去哪里 |
[20:44] | Um, our first date. | 我们的第一次约会 |
[20:47] | That’s so great! She’s great. | 这很好啊 她很好 |
[20:50] | Yeah, no, Patty’s great. I just, you know– | 帕蒂是很好 只是你懂的 |
[20:52] | I doubt she’s gonna give me another shot | 我很怀疑在我取消这次约会后 |
[20:54] | when I have to cancel on her. | 她还会不会再给我一次机会了 |
[20:55] | Don’t cancel. | 别取消 |
[20:56] | I’m blind, Iris. A literal blind date. | 我看不见 爱瑞斯 真正的蒙眼约会 |
[20:59] | It’s not gonna work. | 肯定行不通的 |
[21:00] | Hey, we are in S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我们可是在尖端科研实验室啊 |
[21:02] | Come on, there’s gotta be something here | 拜托 这里肯定有 |
[21:03] | that can help you through the night. | 能帮你顺利度过今晚的东西 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:07] | Or someone. | 或…人 |
[21:12] | Cisco, hey! | 西斯科 |
[21:15] | – To your left. Other left. – Cisco. | -在你左边 另一边 -西斯科 |
[21:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:28] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:30] | Okay. She’s two steps in front of you. | 好了 她就在你面前两步的地方 |
[21:34] | Nice glasses. | 墨镜不错啊 |
[21:36] | – Touchdown. – I’m so sorry I’m late. | -触地得分 -抱歉我来晚了 |
[21:38] | No, don’t be. | 不 别在意 |
[21:40] | You know, I actually judge my dates | 实际上我评判约会对象 |
[21:41] | on whether or not they stand me up, | 是看对方有没有放我鸽子 |
[21:42] | so you are off to a great start. | 所以你的开端表现很好 |
[21:44] | What do you mean? Who would stand you up? | 什么意思 哪有人会放你鸽子 |
[21:46] | Oh, I have a reputation. | 我可是名声在外 |
[21:47] | Not that kind of reputation. That’s not what I meant. | 不是那种名声 我不是那个意思 |
[21:52] | That’s embarrassing. | 好囧 |
[21:53] | You know, I actually– I arrested a boyfriend once. | 其实 我曾经逮捕过一个男朋友 |
[21:57] | A very ex-boyfriend, while we were at dinner. | 很久以前的男朋友 在我吃饭的时候 |
[21:59] | He got really wasted and decided to insult the waitress, | 他喝高了 开始侮辱女服务生 |
[22:02] | so I cited him for public intoxication. | 所以我以公共场合酗酒罪逮捕了他 |
[22:04] | – That is hilarious. – Yeah. | -太搞笑了 -是的 |
[22:06] | Special. | 很奇特 |
[22:09] | So… | 那么… |
[22:12] | Dude, she looks amazing. | 哥们 她太漂亮了 |
[22:13] | You have to tell her how amazing she looks. | 你要告诉她她看起来美极了 |
[22:15] | You look amazing, Patty. | 你很漂亮 帕蒂 |
[22:17] | Uh, thanks, I actually had a really hard time | 谢谢 其实我纠结了很久 |
[22:20] | trying to figure out what to wear, | 不知道要穿些什么 |
[22:21] | like, if I should wear a dress | 我不知道是不是该穿裙子 |
[22:22] | or if this color was a little weird. | 还是这颜色有点怪 |
[22:25] | No, you look great. | 没 你很漂亮 |
[22:26] | Um, yeah, no, that– what would you call that color? | 嗯 不 这是什么颜色呢 |
[22:32] | I can’t tell. | 看不出来 |
[22:33] | – The feed’s black and white. – I don’t know. | -镜头是黑白的 -我不知道 |
[22:34] | Yeah, whatever it is, | 不管叫什么颜色 |
[22:35] | that color should thank you for wearing it. | 这颜色都该感谢你把它穿在身上 |
[22:38] | My man. | 兜得妙 |
[22:40] | – Smooth. – Not smooth. | -真会说 -还行吧 |
[22:44] | Oh, wine list. Here we go. | 红酒单来了 开始点单 |
[22:48] | yes, uh, got it. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:52] | Um, you know, why don’t you- | 不如你… |
[22:55] | – Sorry. – No, that’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[22:56] | The guy always picks. Why don’t you choose? | 男生老是挑三拣四的 不如你选吧 |
[22:58] | Yeah, what do you want, red or white? | 行啊 想喝什么 红酒还是白酒 |
[23:02] | Whatever you’d like. | 你喜欢的都行 |
[23:04] | You got this. Why do you even need me? | 你都搞定了 还要我做什么 |
[23:14] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[23:16] | Classic stakeout fuel. | 经典的监视饮品 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:18] | You have coffee on your Earth, right? | 你的地球上有咖啡吧 |
[23:20] | I think coffee’s the one constant in the multiverse. | 我想咖啡是多重宇宙中唯一不变的事物 |
[23:24] | So I don’t mean to pry, | 我不是想打探 |
[23:26] | but when Wells keeps referring to you and Zoom, | 但是威尔斯不断提到你和极速的时候 |
[23:30] | what’s he talking about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[23:32] | I fought Zoom many times, | 我和极速交手过很多次 |
[23:33] | each time barely escaping with my life. | 每次我都是勉强逃命 |
[23:37] | So yeah. | 所以 是啊 |
[23:39] | Maybe I didn’t always confront him when I should have. | 也许我是没有每次都挺身而出 |
[23:41] | Truth is, Zoom scared me. | 事实上 极速吓到我了 |
[23:43] | He stole the most precious thing from me: my speed. | 他从我这偷走了我最宝贵的神速力 |
[23:47] | I didn’t want Barry to suffer the same fate. | 我不想巴里也遭受这样的命运 |
[23:49] | Well, maybe if you just sat down with Wells, | 也许如果你和威尔斯坐下来 |
[23:52] | talked to him about it… | 好好谈谈 |
[23:52] | No, no, no. Do not trust Wells, Caitlin. | 不 千万不要相信威尔斯 凯特琳 |
[23:55] | The guy was more than happy to make money | 这人非常乐意利用他的科技应用 |
[23:56] | off the meta-human problem with his tech apps, | 来从超能力者这件事上赚钱 |
[23:59] | and now he’s obsessed with Zoom. | 而如今他对极速着迷 |
[24:00] | Something has changed | 有些事情变了 |
[24:02] | and not just because I disappeared. | 而且不只是因为我销声匿迹了 |
[24:05] | Well, I don’t trust Wells. I trust you. | 我不相信威尔斯 我相信你 |
[24:14] | So I’ve actually been dying to ask you, | 其实我一直非常想问你 |
[24:15] | what was it like to be struck by lightning? | 被闪电击中是什么感觉 |
[24:19] | Life-changing, to be honest. | 改变人生 说实话 |
[24:21] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[24:22] | I mean, all I really remember is feeling electricity | 我真的只记得感觉到电流 |
[24:25] | surging through my body. | 从头到脚冲击着我的身体 |
[24:26] | It was an intensity I had never felt, | 那是一种我从未感受过的强度 |
[24:28] | like I was instantly connected to everything around me. | 我好像立刻与周围的一切产生了连接 |
[24:32] | Then I woke up from a coma nine months later. | 然后九个月后 我从昏迷中醒来 |
[24:35] | Waking up in the future like that, | 就那样在未来醒过来 |
[24:38] | it’s like time travel. | 好像是时空穿梭一样 |
[24:41] | – Sort of, yeah. – Yeah. | -有点像 -嗯 |
[24:42] | When I was nine, I actually drowned. | 在我九岁的时候 我溺过水 |
[24:46] | I hit my head on the diving board | 我的头撞到跳板 |
[24:47] | and fell into the swimming pool. | 然后我掉进泳池里 |
[24:49] | Uh, my heart stopped for, I think, | 心脏停止跳动有… |
[24:52] | two minutes until my dad rescued me and saved my life. | 两分钟吧 直到我爸爸把我救上来 |
[24:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:56] | So I guess we’ve both cheated death. | 看来我们俩都摆了死亡一道 |
[25:01] | I’ve been through a few things in my life | 我在人生中经历过的一些事 |
[25:03] | that taught me not to be afraid of anything. | 教会了我不要害怕任何事物 |
[25:05] | I think fear is what holds people back | 我想人们就是因为害怕 |
[25:07] | from being who they should be. | 才不敢去做真实的自己 |
[25:09] | Ugh, preach! | 说教啊 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I’m still here, creepin’ and peepin’. | 没错 我还在这里 诡异地在偷窥 |
[25:14] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[25:15] | Sorry, I just– yeah, I really agree with that. | 抱歉 我只是…非常同意你的话 |
[25:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:21] | I think another thing, too, I think you can’t see me. | 我还在想另一件事 我认为你看不到我 |
[25:27] | – Abort! – What? What do you mean? | -中止 -什么 你说什么 |
[25:29] | I think you can’t see me. | 我认为你看不到我 |
[25:31] | Come on, I would not be a good detective | 拜托 如果我连这都没发现 |
[25:33] | if I couldn’t have figured this one out. | 那我就不是个优秀的警探 |
[25:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:37] | – Uh, yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -嗯 |
[25:40] | I’m really sorry and embarrassed | 真是遗憾 也很尴尬 |
[25:44] | I didn’t say anything. | 没和你说这件事 |
[25:45] | – I had my pupils dilated earlier. – Barry. | -之前我的瞳孔扩张 -巴里 |
[25:48] | – Oh, my God! – Barry! | -我的老天 -巴里 |
[25:49] | And I really didn’t want to cancel. | 我真的不想取消这次约会 |
[25:52] | Barry! I lost my eyes! | 巴里 我看不到了 |
[25:56] | No, you have a great smile. | 不 你笑得很甜 |
[26:00] | Really, how do you know I’m smiling? | 真的吗 你怎么知道我在笑 |
[26:02] | Just a hunch. | 只是直觉 |
[26:07] | Okay, so what else is different about our worlds? | 你我的世界还有什么别的不同 |
[26:09] | Do you have Tahiti? | 你们那有大溪地吗 |
[26:11] | Never been, but I do love Atlantis. | 从未去过 但我很喜欢亚特兰蒂斯 |
[26:13] | As in the lost city submerged in the ocean somewhere? | 就是那个沉入了海洋深处的岛屿 |
[26:16] | Well, it’s actually above water on my Earth. | 在我的地球上它其实是露出海面的 |
[26:18] | One of my best friends is from there. | 我有个朋友就是那的人 |
[26:19] | I would love to see it. | 真想去看看 |
[26:21] | It’s special. | 那里很美 |
[26:24] | It’s the kind of place you never want to leave. | 那种地方去了就不想再离开 |
[26:54] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美女 |
[26:55] | – Everybody out, now! – Go! | -所有人出去 马上 -快走 |
[26:57] | Go, go, go. Go, move, quick. | 快走 快走 快点 |
[27:01] | – Except you. – I don’t think so. | -你留下 -不行 |
[27:03] | No, no, she’s leaving with us. | 不行 她得跟我们一起走 |
[27:04] | – Not today. – What do you want from me? | -今天不行 -你想从我这得到什么 |
[27:07] | Your life. | 你的命 |
[27:14] | Doctor Light. | 是光博士 |
[27:16] | Oh, no. Go. | 不好 快去 |
[27:24] | I’ve never killed anyone before, | 我从未杀过人 |
[27:26] | but it’s not murder if it’s your double, right? | 可要是你的二重身杀了你就不算是谋杀了 对吧 |
[27:28] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:29] | It’s the only way that I can stay alive. | 这是我能活下来的唯一方式 |
[27:32] | To become you. | 就是变成你 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry, Linda. | 抱歉了 琳达 |
[27:36] | No! | 不要 |
[27:44] | – How is this possible? – You couldn’t understand. | -这怎么可能 -你不会理解的 |
[27:47] | Light! | 光博士 |
[27:49] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[27:50] | I thought I took care of you outside. | 我还以为刚才把你干掉了呢 |
[28:03] | Please don’t let go. I may trip. | 千万别松手 我会摔倒的 |
[28:05] | Okay, I won’t. I promise. | 好吧 我保证不会 |
[28:08] | Two more steps. | 还有两个台阶 |
[28:08] | – All right. Missed one. – There you go. | -少走了一个 -可以了 |
[28:13] | It’s funny how we skipped straight to the hand-holding part. | 真好玩 我们直接跳到了牵手这一步 |
[28:19] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:21] | We have arrived at my car, so– | 我们已经走到我车这了 |
[28:26] | Well, do you think we’ve reached the good night kiss stage? | 那你觉得我们到亲晚安吻的阶段了吗 |
[28:51] | This is burgundy, by the way, | 顺便说下 这是衣服是酒红色 |
[28:55] | and you look great in it. | 穿你身上很漂亮 |
[28:57] | – Now you can see? – I can. | -这会你能看见了 -是的 |
[28:59] | That must have been some kiss. | 一定是这个吻起作用了 |
[29:02] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[29:06] | – Sorry. – No, it’s mine too. | -抱歉 -没事 我的也响了 |
[29:08] | Weird. Cisco, hey. | 好奇怪 喂 西斯科 |
[29:10] | Sir? | 长官 |
[29:16] | I saw myself. | 我看到了我自己 |
[29:18] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[29:21] | Sounds like you have an evil meta-twin. | 看来你有个邪恶的超能力双胞胎 |
[29:25] | And now Larkin’s dead | 拉金是因为 |
[29:28] | because someone who looks like me wanted to kill me? | 有个长得跟我很像的人想要杀我才送命的 |
[29:31] | Linda, none of this is your fault. | 琳达 这件事不怪你 |
[29:32] | We’re gonna figure it all out, I promise. | 我保证我们会查明真相的 |
[29:35] | How you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[29:36] | I’m alive, thanks to Iris. | 多亏了爱瑞丝 我才活着 |
[29:40] | Turns out she’s as badass with a gun as she is with a pen. | 看来她文武双全 |
[29:43] | Yeah, she is. | 她确实是 |
[29:44] | I’m just happy that you’re safe. | 你安全了就好 |
[29:46] | I’ve arranged a security detail | 安全起见 我给你安排了 |
[29:48] | around the clock, just to be sure. | 全天候的安保人员 |
[29:49] | I can take you to them if you’re ready. | 你准备好了我就带你过去 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:57] | This is because of me. I should’ve been here. | 都怪我 我本该在这的 |
[29:59] | Barry, you were blind. | 巴里 你之前看不见的 |
[30:00] | There’s nothing that you could have done. | 什么忙你也帮不上 |
[30:03] | You think this mask can help us find that woman? | 你觉得这个面具能帮我们找到那女的吗 |
[30:05] | Any evidence on this is just gonna match Linda. | 这上面的任何证据都会和琳达的吻合 |
[30:07] | I’ll think of something else. | 我再想别的办法 |
[30:09] | Light’s not gonna kill again. | 不会让光博士再杀人了 |
[30:14] | Caitlin, are you guys okay? | 凯特琳 你们还好吧 |
[30:16] | – Yeah. – Barry, I’m sorry. | -还好 -对不起 巴里 |
[30:18] | Doctor Light’s never killed before. | 光博士从未杀过人 |
[30:20] | I thought we could reason with her. | 我以为我可以跟她讲道理 |
[30:21] | You cannot reason with someone under Zoom’s influence, | 不要和一个受极速影响的人讲道理 |
[30:25] | and now a man is dead because of you, Garrick. | 现如今有人因你而死 加里克 |
[30:28] | This whole thing is because of you. | 这一切都因你而起 |
[30:30] | He doubts himself because of you, | 他因为你而怀疑自己 |
[30:31] | but believe me, Barry can do what you could not. | 相信我 巴里可以做到你做不到的事 |
[30:34] | Barry can stop Zoom. | 巴里可以阻止极速 |
[30:36] | I spent two years hunting Zoom. | 我花了两年时间追捕极速 |
[30:37] | Wrong! Zoom hunted you! | 错 是极速追捕你 |
[30:40] | You spent the last two years of your life | 你用生命中过去的两年时间 |
[30:42] | running, running, running from Zoom. | 逃跑 逃跑 逃离极速 |
[30:45] | Zoom would have killed me just like he will kill Barry | 如果你让巴里走上这条路 |
[30:47] | if you lead him down this path! | 极速会像差点杀了我那样杀掉巴里 |
[30:49] | No, because he is not like you. | 不会的 因为他跟你不一样 |
[30:51] | Barry runs towards danger, not from it, | 巴里直面危险 而不是躲避 |
[30:53] | because Barry’s not a coward. | 因为他不是懦夫 |
[31:07] | Enough! | 够了 |
[31:13] | You were pretty hard on Jay in there. | 你刚才对杰伊太苛刻了 |
[31:15] | Maybe you should be hard on Jay too. | 也许你也该对他苛刻点 |
[31:19] | I’ve seen what you can do, Barry. | 我见识过你的能耐了 巴里 |
[31:21] | I’ve calculated how fast you can run, | 我计算过你跑得有多快 |
[31:23] | and you should be teaching Jay, not the other way around. | 应该是你指导杰伊 而不是他指导你 |
[31:30] | You know, before I learned that the other Wells | 在我得知另一个威尔斯 |
[31:33] | was the man who murdered my mom, I looked up to him. | 是杀害我母亲的凶手前 我很尊敬他 |
[31:37] | He was my mentor, actually. | 其实他曾是我的导师 |
[31:42] | So my doppelganger, | 也就是说 我的二重身 |
[31:47] | a man who looks exactly like me, | 那个长得跟我一模一样的人 |
[31:49] | betrayed you. | 他背叛了你 |
[31:52] | I’m sorry, I’m not him, | 对不起 我不是他 |
[31:55] | so you need to listen to me | 所以你得相信我 |
[31:56] | when I say you can take care of Zoom, | 我觉得你能搞定极速 |
[31:59] | and all we have to do is capture Doctor Light. | 而我们只要抓住光博士就行了 |
[32:03] | I thought about testing the mask for Light’s DNA, | 我想过在面具上检测光博士的DNA |
[32:07] | but it would only have Linda’s. | 但只会出现琳达的 |
[32:09] | The mask, what mask? | 面具 什么面具 |
[32:12] | Light’s mask. | 光博士的面具 |
[32:16] | How did you get this? | 你怎么拿到这个的 |
[32:17] | Iris shot it off Doctor Light when she attacked Linda. | 爱瑞斯在光博士袭击琳达的时候射下来的 |
[32:20] | You know how to use the mask to find Light? | 你知道怎么用这个面具来找光博士 |
[32:22] | Yes, I do. | 是 我知道 |
[32:23] | All we have to do is give it to him. | 我们只要把这个给他就行了 |
[32:25] | Why me? | 为什么给我 |
[32:26] | Because you have powers. | 因为你有超能力 |
[32:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[32:35] | I developed this watch to detect meta-humans. | 我发明了这个手表以发现超能力者 |
[32:46] | You never got an alert on your phone. | 你从未在手机上收到警报提示 |
[32:49] | You never reprogrammed the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite, | 没有给尖端科技研究实验室的卫星重新编程 |
[32:55] | and this is why. | 这就是原因所在 |
[32:59] | He’s a meta-human. | 他是个超能力者 |
[33:06] | Cisco, have you known about this, | 西斯科 你知道这事 |
[33:08] | and you didn’t say anything to us? | 但你没告诉我们吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I was gonna tell you. | 我本来是想告诉你们的 |
[33:11] | Thanks a lot, Harry. | 多谢你了 哈里 |
[33:13] | I swear I was, but I didn’t. | 我发誓我想说的 但没说出口 |
[33:17] | I was just– I was afraid. | 我只是 我害怕了 |
[33:20] | Afraid of what? | 害怕什么 |
[33:21] | Dr. Wells said the dark matter gave me this, this gift. | 威尔斯博士说暗物质赐予了我这份天赋 |
[33:25] | He said that one day I’d thank him for it. | 他说有朝一日我会因此感谢他的 |
[33:30] | What if I become like him? | 如果我变成他那样该怎么办 |
[33:32] | Cisco, I don’t think any of us would become evil, | 西斯科 我觉得我们任何一个人 |
[33:35] | if we all of sudden got powers, | 都不会因为突然得到超能力而变得邪恶 |
[33:37] | even if they were from Dr. Wells. | 哪怕是从威尔斯博士那里得到的 |
[33:38] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 是啊 也许你是对的 |
[33:43] | I should have said something. | 我应该跟你们说的 |
[33:44] | That’s my fault. I’m sorry. | 这是我的错 对不起 |
[33:46] | Well, you can be sorry later, | 你可以等会再抱歉 |
[33:48] | because right now, | 因为现在 |
[33:48] | we have to use your powers to find Doctor Light. | 我们要用你的超能力来找光博士 |
[33:51] | Cisco, your abilities, how do they work? | 西斯科 你的超能力 怎么用 |
[33:54] | I get these feelings sometimes, | 我有时候会有些感觉 |
[33:57] | these vibes, visions of the breachers | 这些震波 我能看到那些缺口 |
[34:00] | when they come to this Earth. | 出现在地球上时的影像 |
[34:01] | I just– I’m not sure what triggers it. | 我只是 我不知道是什么触发了超能力 |
[34:03] | Sometimes it just happens. | 有时候它就那么发生了 |
[34:05] | Sometimes it’s when I’m touching something of theirs. | 有时是在我碰到他们的东西的时候 |
[34:08] | Touch the mask. | 碰下这个面具 |
[34:10] | You want to find Doctor Light, do it. | 你要想找到光博士就赶紧碰它 |
[34:37] | I don’t think it’s working. | 我觉得好像没起效 |
[34:38] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[34:41] | Try again! | 再试一次 |
[34:53] | – I’m sorry, it’s not. – Again! | -对不起 没有反应 -再试 |
[34:55] | – I can’t control it. – Because you’re afraid. | -我控制不了它 -那是因为你害怕 |
[34:57] | I’m telling you I don’t know how it works! | 我说了我不知道怎么触发超能力 |
[34:59] | I can’t just make it happen! | 不是我想用就能用的 |
[35:00] | I’m telling you, yes, you can! | 我告诉你 你可以的 |
[35:12] | South Plaza Train Station, Platform 15. | 火车站南广场 十五号站台 |
[35:16] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么 |
[35:27] | Guys, the platform’s crowded. | 各位 站台这里人太多了 |
[35:28] | Are you sure she’s here? | 你们确定她在这吗 |
[35:29] | She should be wearing a black trench coat. | 她应该穿着一件黑风衣 |
[35:32] | Black trench coat. Found her. | 黑色风衣 找到她了 |
[35:35] | Everybody, get out of here. Go, go, hurry! | 所有人 离开这里 快 快走 |
[35:42] | Why won’t you just let me leave? | 你为什么就不能放我走呢 |
[35:44] | I can’t let you leave. You killed an innocent man. | 我不能放你走 你杀了一个无辜的人 |
[35:46] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[35:48] | Trying to kill Linda Park wasn’t. | 蓄意谋杀琳达·帕克可不是 |
[35:50] | It’s the only way that I can be free from Zoom, | 这是我摆脱极速的唯一方式 |
[35:52] | unless I kill you. | 除非我杀了你 |
[35:54] | I can’t let you do that either, | 我也不能让你这么做 |
[35:55] | so we’ve got a problem. | 所以我们俩有问题要解决了 |
[35:57] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[35:59] | Guys, should have talked about this before I left, | 各位 应该在我来之前就讨论这个的 |
[36:01] | but how should I stop her? | 我该怎么阻止她呢 |
[36:02] | Keep trying different angles, Barry. | 不断尝试不同的角度 巴里 |
[36:03] | Find her blind spot. | 找到她的盲点 |
[36:09] | I can’t get close enough. What should I do? | 我没法足够接近她 我该怎么办 |
[36:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:13] | I gotta tell ya, | 坦白地说 |
[36:14] | that’s not exactly the answer I was looking for. | 这可不是我想听到的答案 |
[36:17] | You need to confuse her. | 你需要声东击西 |
[36:19] | Give her more than one target, | 给她不止一个目标 |
[36:20] | so she does not know who to fire at. | 这样她就不知道该攻击谁了 |
[36:21] | All right, how do I do that? | 好的 我怎么才能做到呢 |
[36:23] | By running so fast, | 你跑得足够快 |
[36:24] | you create multiple afterimages of yourself, | 就能创造出你的多重余象 |
[36:26] | you create a speed mirage. | 制造出一个速度幻象 |
[36:29] | A wha– speed mir– I’ve never run that fast. | 你说什么幻象 我从来没跑过那么快 |
[36:32] | Well, from what I’ve been told, | 我可是听说 |
[36:33] | you’ve traveled through time. | 你曾经进行过时间旅行 |
[36:35] | You’ll be more than fast enough. | 你的速度肯定够快 |
[36:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:55] | – Barry? – I can’t do it. | -巴里 -我做不到 |
[36:58] | Yes, you can, Barry. Hey, Dr. Wells is right. | 你可以的 巴里 威尔斯博士是对的 |
[37:00] | You are fast, faster than I ever was | 你很快 比从前的我快得多 |
[37:02] | and better than I ever will be. | 也会比以后的我强得多 |
[37:04] | Don’t let fear and doubt hold you back like it did to me. | 别重蹈我的覆辙 被恐惧和疑虑所束缚 |
[37:06] | You’re The Flash, Barry. | 你是闪电侠 巴里 |
[37:08] | Show Light what that means. | 让光博士看看你的厉害 |
[37:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[37:28] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[37:35] | Doctor Light is safely locked in the Pipeline. | 光博士已经被安全关进管道监狱了 |
[37:37] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[37:39] | Wells, thank you for helping Barry put away Doctor Light. | 威尔斯 谢谢你帮巴里把光博士抓起来了 |
[37:43] | So what now? | 那现在要怎么做 |
[37:46] | We do what Dr. Wells said. | 我们照威尔斯博士说的做 |
[37:48] | We use her to lure Zoom here, end this once and for all. | 我们用她引来极速 然后彻底做个了结 |
[37:51] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[37:53] | More breachers are gonna come. | 更多的缺口会出现 |
[37:54] | More innocent people may die. | 更多无辜的人会送命 |
[37:55] | I can’t let this happen anymore. | 我不能让这种事再发生了 |
[37:58] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这么做是错的 |
[37:59] | Okay, Zoom is a nightmare you can’t wake up from. | 极速是个无法醒来的噩梦 |
[38:03] | I’ve already had my worst nightmare. | 我已经面对过我最可怕的噩梦了 |
[38:05] | His name was Reverse-Flash, | 他的名字是逆闪电 |
[38:07] | and I spent a long time being afraid of him. | 我有很长时间都在惧怕他 |
[38:10] | I’m not gonna be afraid anymore. | 但我已经不再害怕了 |
[38:12] | Okay, Barry. | 好吧 巴里 |
[38:14] | You may be faster than me, | 你也许比我快 |
[38:15] | but you’re not ready to fight Zoom by yourself. | 但是你还没有准备好去单独对抗极速 |
[38:18] | That’s just it, Jay. | 没错 杰伊 |
[38:20] | I’m not gonna fight him by myself. | 我不会独自去对抗他 |
[38:22] | I’ve got all of them to help me. | 我有大家的帮助 |
[38:24] | I’ve got Dr. Wells. | 我有威尔斯博士 |
[38:27] | I’ve got you. | 我还有你 |
[38:30] | No, I can’t in good conscience help you when I know | 不 我不能违背良心帮助你 |
[38:33] | it’ll only lead to you losing your speed, | 因为我知道最后的结果只能是你失去速度 |
[38:36] | or even worse, | 甚至更糟 |
[38:38] | your death. | 死亡 |
[38:39] | Optimism must be an Earth-1 thing. | 看来乐观主义只在地球一上存在 |
[38:42] | You all need to ask yourself why this man, for years, | 你们都要问问自己 为什么多年来这个人 |
[38:46] | wouldn’t admit that he was responsible | 都没有承认他需要 |
[38:48] | for the Particle Accelerator exploding underground. | 为粒子加速器爆炸负责 |
[38:51] | He may not be Harrison Wells from your Earth, | 他也许不是你们地球上的哈里森·威尔斯 |
[38:54] | but he has just as many secrets as the one you knew. | 但他就和你认识的那个一样有很多秘密 |
[39:00] | Jay, please don’t go. | 杰伊 请别走 |
[39:04] | I’m so sorry, Caitlin. | 我很抱歉 凯特琳 |
[39:15] | Have a nice day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[39:17] | What can I get you? | 请问你有什么需要 |
[39:18] | Yeah, I know, this is supes awkward, | 超级尴尬 我知道 |
[39:21] | probably more for me than for you, | 也许我比你感觉还要尴尬 |
[39:22] | but I just want coffee, okay? | 我只想点杯咖啡 好吗 |
[39:24] | Just three Flashes, one of them decaf. | 三杯闪电侠 其中一杯要低咖啡因 |
[39:27] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[39:32] | Are you sure that’s all you want? | 你确定你就想要这些吗 |
[39:35] | Oh, that’s funny. | 太有意思了 |
[39:36] | You just want to shoot me down again? | 你还想再冲我开一枪吗 |
[39:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[39:40] | What I mean is, I just moved to Central City, | 我的意思是 我刚搬到中城 |
[39:45] | and it’s a pretty big change from where I come from. | 对我来说是个很大的改变 |
[39:48] | Everything here is so big and new | 这里的一切都那么新那么壮观 |
[39:49] | and filled with meta-humans. | 而且到处都是超能力者 |
[39:52] | Yeah, well, when you factor in the size of the city, | 好吧 但是考虑上这个城市的规模 |
[39:55] | the chances of running into a meta-human are | 你想要撞上一个超能力者的机会 |
[39:58] | actually pretty low. | 实际上还挺小的 |
[40:00] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我的意思是 |
[40:02] | you kinda caught me off guard the other day, | 那天你让我有点措手不及 |
[40:05] | but now I’m a little more prepared, | 但是现在我已经做好准备了 |
[40:07] | so I just want to make sure, is coffee all you want? | 所以我想确定下 你只想要咖啡吗 |
[40:16] | Hi, I’m Cisco Ramon. | 你好 我是西斯科·拉蒙 |
[40:19] | Kendra Saunders. | 肯德拉·桑德斯 |
[40:20] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[40:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:23] | Yeah, I just– | 没事 我只是 |
[40:25] | I was getting used to Jay being part of the team. | 我只是已经习惯了杰伊是团队的一员 |
[40:28] | Well, look, Jay is a hero. | 好吧 杰伊是个英雄 |
[40:31] | They always seem to show up just when you need ’em. | 英雄总会在你需要的时候出现 |
[40:36] | Peep that. | 看看这个 |
[40:38] | That’s how it’s done, young Padawan. | 小伙子 看到我是怎么做的了吧 |
[40:40] | – Nice. – Going on a date next week. | -不错啊 -下周就去约会 |
[40:41] | Things are looking up for Cisco Ramon. | 西斯科·拉蒙重回战场了 |
[40:43] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[40:44] | Still stuck with these powers, though. | 虽然还有这些超能力的问题 |
[40:46] | Just don’t know how to feel about ’em. | 我不知道该拿它们怎么办 |
[40:47] | Hey, look, | 听着 |
[40:49] | you don’t gotta go through it alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[40:51] | And now you need a cool name. | 现在你所需要的是一个炫酷的名字 |
[40:54] | Oh, snap! You’re totally right. | 没错 你说的太对了 |
[40:57] | I gotta think about this one. | 我得好好想想 |
[40:59] | Well, you know me. It’s gotta be perfect. | 你们了解我的 这得是个完美的名字 |
[41:01] | Something that really sings, you know? | 一个非常上口的名字 |
[41:03] | Something like– | 比如像是 |
[41:05] | Vibe? | 震波 |
[41:07] | Vibe. | 震波 |
[41:10] | Vibe. | 震波 |
[41:33] | Your father has abandoned you. | 你父亲已经抛弃你了 |
[41:35] | You’re lying! | 你在撒谎 |
[41:37] | My father’s the smartest man alive. | 我父亲是世上最聪明的人 |
[41:39] | He’ll find me, he’ll save me, and then he’ll kill you. | 他会找到我 拯救我 然后杀了你 |
[41:43] | I will not die. | 我不会死 |
[41:47] | What happens to you and your father | 但你和你父亲的下场 |
[41:50] | is still to be decided. | 现在还不确定 |