时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:07] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so, | 但我们的世界 |
[00:19] | I opened up our world to new threats. | 也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | And I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash” And “Arrow”… | 《闪电侠》《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | The person who broke into my facility last night | 昨晚闯进大楼的人 |
[00:32] | was Harrison Wells. | 是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[00:33] | Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, | 凯特琳·斯诺博士 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[00:35] | meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-2. | 来见见地球二来的哈里森·威尔斯博士 |
[00:38] | I came here to help you, Barry. | 我是来帮你的 巴里 |
[00:39] | He may not be Harrison Wells from your earth. | 他也许不是你们地球上的哈里森·威尔斯 |
[00:42] | He has just as many secrets as the one you knew. | 但他就和你认识的那个一样有很多秘密 |
[00:44] | I get these feelings sometimes, these vibes. | 我有时候会有些感觉 这些震波 |
[00:47] | I’m not sure what triggers it. Sometimes it just happens. | 我不知道怎么触发的 有时它就那么发生了 |
[00:53] | You can always talk to me. | 你随时都可以找我倾谈 |
[00:55] | – Partners? – Partners. | -搭档 -搭档 |
[00:57] | This is a million dollars. | 这是一百万 |
[00:58] | That money is yours once you tell Oliver that you’ve lost the baby. | 告诉奥利弗孩子没了 钱就是你的 |
[01:05] | I’ve been running a lot lately, | 最近我一直在跑 |
[01:07] | trying to go faster than I’ve ever gone before. | 试图跑的比以前更快 |
[01:09] | Because there’s someone out there | 因为现在有个人 |
[01:11] | who’s better, faster, and stronger than I am, | 比我更厉害 更快 也更强 |
[01:15] | and I need to be ready. | 我要做好准备 |
[01:17] | But no matter how much I try or how hard I push myself, | 但不管我怎样努力 怎样逼着自己进步 |
[01:21] | I keep running into the same problem. | 我总是面临同样的问题 |
[01:25] | He just hit 1,375. | 他时速1375公里了 |
[01:28] | What’s the fastest Barry’s run? | 他跑最快时候时速是多少 |
[01:31] | Little over Mach two, when he ran back in time. | 2250公里出头吧 他穿越时间的那次 |
[01:34] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[01:36] | That’s good, Barry. | 很好 巴里 |
[01:40] | We have our work cut out for us. | 我们的任务很艰巨 |
[01:43] | I’m not getting faster, am I? | 我的速度没提上去 是不是 |
[01:45] | No, you’re not. | 确实没有 |
[01:47] | All right, well, let’s fix this, right? | 好吧 我们来解决下这个问题 |
[01:49] | I mean, I can’t beat Zoom at this speed. | 我这个速度没法打败极速 |
[01:51] | It felt like I was standing still next to him. | 我站在他身边就像是静止不动一样 |
[01:52] | That’s because you practically were. | 因为确实如此 |
[01:54] | Zoom is at least three, four times faster than you at this point. | 极速的速度至少是你现在的三四倍 |
[01:57] | How is he so much faster than Barry is and Jay was? | 他为什么会比巴里和杰伊快这么多 |
[02:00] | Physiology, form, strength, could be a number of things– | 生理 体型 力量 有很多因素 |
[02:04] | attitude, diet. | 态度 饮食 |
[02:06] | Okay, all right, well, there’s got to be something we can do about it, | 好吧 一定有什么办法的 |
[02:08] | so let’s just figure it out… | 我们一起想想吧 |
[02:10] | Fast, okay? | 快点想 好吗 |
[02:12] | All right, I got to go. I’m meeting Patty. | 我得走了 我要去见帕蒂 |
[02:15] | I’ll see you. Thank you. | 回见 谢谢你们 |
[02:18] | So how are we going to help Barry? | 我们要怎么帮巴里 |
[02:20] | I’m out of ideas, | 我没主意了 |
[02:21] | and we’ve tried everything you’ve suggested. | 你的建议我们也全部尝试过了 |
[02:23] | Well, not everything. | 并不是全部 |
[02:45] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:49] | – Any trouble? – Nah. | -有什么麻烦吗 -没有 |
[02:50] | But believe it or not, we got ourselves a stowaway. | 但信不信由你 船上有个偷渡者 |
[02:53] | – He give you his name? – Didn’t say. | -他说自己名字了吗 -没说 |
[02:54] | Sat in the brig silent for three weeks. | 在禁闭室安静地坐了三个礼拜 |
[02:56] | He was all decked out in this when we found him. | 我们发现他的时候 他穿着这个 |
[02:59] | – Jeez, how many are there? – 32. | -天哪 这有多少把 -32 |
[03:02] | And I’ll polish them all in blood before long. | 过不了多久 我就会用鲜血打磨它们 |
[03:05] | I’ve waited a long time for this hunt, | 这场狩猎我期待已久 |
[03:09] | and you have brought me very close to my prey. | 而你们将我带到了猎物跟前 |
[03:12] | Mister, you’re not going to do any hunting in those handcuffs. | 先生 你戴着手铐可没法狩猎 |
[03:17] | Oh, but, Captain, you’re wearing the cuffs. | 但船长 是你戴着手铐 |
[03:29] | Who taught you that– Houdini? | 谁教你的 胡迪尼吗 |
[03:30] | Actually, I taught him. | 事实上 是我教的他 |
[04:01] | Soon another sacrifice will be made. | 另一份祭品很快就会奉上 |
[04:06] | I feel you out there. | 我能感觉到你的存在 |
[04:18] | Man, this was a bloodbath. | 天哪 简直就是个大屠杀 |
[04:20] | Done by one person. | 凶手只有一个人 |
[04:22] | One person did all this? | 一个人杀了这么多人 |
[04:23] | Oh, yeah, you can see from the blood pattern. | 是啊 从血态能看出来 |
[04:25] | This guy was shot first, then the police chief, | 先是射杀这个人 然后是警官 |
[04:28] | then these three were stabbed before finishing off the captain. | 然后捅这三个人 最后给船长补了一刀 |
[04:32] | Do you think a meta-human did it? | 你觉得是超能力者做的吗 |
[04:34] | I don’t know, but I found this | 说不好 但我发现 |
[04:36] | in all of the stab victims’ wounds. | 遇刺者的伤口都有这个 |
[04:38] | It’s some type of cryptocrystalline– flint, most likely– | 某种隐晶质 最有可能是燧石 |
[04:41] | probably broke off the blade during the fight. | 大概是打斗时从刀刃被剥落下来的 |
[04:43] | I’ll run it to make sure. | 我去做个测试鉴定一下 |
[04:45] | Let’s see what stores sell those kind of flint knives. | 咱们去查查有哪些商店卖这种燧石刀 |
[04:47] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[04:49] | And, uh, I’ll call you later. | 我回头给你打电话 |
[04:51] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[04:53] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[04:55] | You guys are trying not to be affectionate in front of me. | 你们在试图避免在我面前秀恩爱 |
[04:57] | Oh, no, we’re just showing some professionalism. | 没有啊 我们只是拿出了专业精神 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:11] | Advantages of a trusting manager. | 成为授权管理人的好处 |
[05:16] | Oh, a lot’s gone down in this place. | 这里可发生过好多事 |
[05:21] | Nice. | 很好 |
[05:22] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:23] | I thought we were gonna go to dinner. | 我以为我们要一起吃晚饭 |
[05:27] | Whoa. | 天呐 |
[05:28] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[05:30] | I couldn’t decide which restaurant to go to, | 我拿不定主意到底要去哪家餐厅 |
[05:33] | so I thought we would create our own. | 所以我想着我们可以自己做 |
[05:36] | Voila. | 来看看 |
[05:37] | Short rib, Yukon gold puree, and asparagus. | 排骨 薯泥还有芦笋 |
[05:41] | Got to have a vegetable. | 要吃蔬菜营养才均衡 |
[05:42] | This is nice. | 这主意很好 |
[05:43] | I like to cook. | 我喜欢做饭 |
[05:44] | I didn’t know if you like red or white, so… | 我不知道你喜欢红酒还是白酒 所以 |
[05:48] | I got you both. | 我两种都拿了 |
[05:49] | Ooh, two bottles. | 两瓶酒啊 |
[05:50] | That’s kind dangerous, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这样有点危险吗 |
[05:53] | You’re not gonna run away all of a sudden, are you? | 你不会突然就推门走出去吧 |
[05:55] | Trust me, I’m staying by your side as long as possible. | 相信我 我会一直陪着你的 |
[05:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:00] | You know, it’s been really great | 我觉得过去几周和你在一起 |
[06:03] | hanging out these last few weeks. | 我过得很开心 |
[06:05] | And it’s helped make the move a lot easier, so… | 这让我感觉好了很多 |
[06:08] | thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[06:09] | You’re very welcome. | 不用客气 |
[06:15] | Sorry. How did you get in here? | 不好意思 你是怎么进来的 |
[06:17] | Hey, man, this place is closed. | 先生 这家店已经打烊了 |
[06:19] | You are just as beautiful in this life as any other, | 你今生和那些前世里一样美丽 |
[06:23] | Priestess Chay-Ara. | 女祭司茶雅拉 |
[06:24] | Priestess? | 女祭司 |
[06:26] | You’re going to have to go, dude. | 你现在最好离开这里 老兄 |
[06:28] | Oh, not without her… | 那也得带上她 |
[06:31] | dude. | 老兄 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God. Cisco. | 我的天 西斯科 |
[06:34] | I don’t understand. What do you want? | 我不明白 你想要什么 |
[06:36] | I believe I was clear. | 我以为我已经说得很清楚了 |
[06:40] | 求救信号 发送中 | |
[06:44] | 西斯科·拉蒙 警报 地点 吉特咖啡店 | |
[06:47] | Kendra’s not going anywhere with you, Highlander. | 肯德拉不会跟你走的 高地人 |
[06:49] | Oh, is that your name now? | 你现在改名叫这个了啊 |
[06:50] | Kendra– quite boring. | 肯德拉 真无聊 |
[06:54] | I believe it allowed you to blend in for a while. | 不过这名字很明显让你融入了这里 |
[06:56] | Now, give her to me, and I’ll make your death fast. | 把她交给我 我可以让你死得痛快点 |
[07:00] | It ain’t gonna happen. | 你想都别想 |
[07:05] | You are done here, pal. | 这里没你的事了 |
[07:08] | So is he! | 他也是 |
[07:24] | Thank God, Barry. | 谢天谢地 巴里 |
[07:27] | Dude, come on. | 伙计 别这样 |
[07:31] | I can’t believe you’re The Flash. | 真不敢相信你居然是闪电侠 |
[07:33] | And that you work with The Flash. | 而你是闪电侠的搭档 |
[07:35] | Yeah, let’s keep that on the DL. | 是啊 这件事还是别说出去 |
[07:37] | This is the same knife that was used to kill the men at the docks. | 这把匕首跟杀死码头那帮人的凶器一样 |
[07:39] | Residue is a perfect match. | 现场残留物与它吻合 |
[07:41] | – So it is the same guy. – Definitely. | -所以凶手是同一人 -没错 |
[07:42] | But the thing is, these blades are old, | 可是这些匕首年代久远 |
[07:45] | centuries old. | 好几个世纪那么远 |
[07:46] | Do you have any idea why this guy would be after you? | 你知道那个人为什么要找你吗 |
[07:49] | No, I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 不知道 我以前从没见过他 |
[07:51] | Well, he was certainly acting like he knew you. | 但是他肯定认识你 |
[07:53] | He kept calling her Priestess Chay-Ara. | 他一直叫她女祭司茶雅拉 |
[07:55] | That’s Coptic. | 那是科普特语 |
[07:57] | – You mean Egyptian? – That’s right. | -你是说古埃及语吗 -没错 |
[07:59] | Well, I grew up in Wisconsin, | 我自幼在威斯康辛州长大 |
[08:01] | and I’ve never even left the States, so… | 我也从没离开过美国 所以 |
[08:04] | This guy, he’s clearly incredibly dangerous, | 很明显 这个人很危险 |
[08:07] | so I need you to at least let us try to protect you. | 所以你怎么样也得让我们保护你 |
[08:09] | I can put a detail on her. | 我能派警察保护她 |
[08:10] | You didn’t see this guy, Joe. | 你没看见那个人 乔 |
[08:11] | No offense, but I don’t think a cop is going to be able to protect her. | 无意冒犯 但我觉得警察保护不了她 |
[08:14] | No, but we do have a few friends who could lend a hand. | 是不能 但我们可以找朋友帮忙 |
[08:18] | But we’re going to need to leave Central City. | 不过我们得离开中城 |
[08:20] | And go where? | 去哪里 |
[08:22] | You really want to go to Star City? | 你确定要去星城吗 |
[08:24] | Come on, we don’t need Team Arrow’s help. | 我不需要绿箭那伙人的帮助 |
[08:26] | Yeah, I think we do, man. | 我觉得我们需要 |
[08:28] | Man, you’ve fought meta-humans | 你以前收拾过的超能力者里面 |
[08:29] | with abilities a lot worse than knife-throwing. | 比这个扔飞镖厉害的也大有人在 |
[08:31] | I don’t think this guy’s a meta-human. | 我觉得他不是超能力者 |
[08:33] | There’s something different about him, | 他身上有一种不同的感觉 |
[08:35] | something, ah, mystical. | 有种神秘的气息 |
[08:37] | Mystical, really? | 神秘的气息 |
[08:38] | We stop meta-humans because we’re scientists. | 我们能阻止超能力者 是因为我们懂科学 |
[08:41] | We can figure out what their weaknesses are, | 我们能找出他们的弱点 |
[08:43] | but we don’t have any experience when it comes to guys like this, | 但是我们对付这一类人没有经验 |
[08:45] | with magic. They do. | 这种用魔法的 他们有经验 |
[08:48] | This wouldn’t have anything to do with Zoom, would it? | 所以这事跟极速没关系 是吗 |
[08:51] | No. | 没关系 |
[08:52] | I’m just trying to keep Kendra safe. | 我只想保护好肯德拉 |
[08:54] | This is the best way to do that. | 这是最好的办法 |
[08:55] | Right. Okay, I’m with you. | 好吧 我跟你一起去 |
[08:57] | But how do we even know Oliver and them | 可是我们怎么知道奥利弗和他的朋友 |
[08:59] | even have time to help us? | 有这个时间协助我们 |
[09:01] | How busy can they be? | 他们还能有多忙啊 |
[09:08] | Oh, gosh, that’s fun. | 这真好玩 |
[09:10] | I really could do this all day. | 我可以这样玩一天 |
[09:12] | Open it up. | 把门打开 |
[09:15] | They could’ve at least tried to hide this chemical bomb. | 他们最起码要试着藏一下这化学炸弹吧 |
[09:18] | Serves them right, it getting stolen and used against them. | 真是活该 现在被偷走还反过来对付他们 |
[09:24] | Oh, you brought arrows to a gunfight. | 你带着弓箭来枪战了吗 |
[09:27] | What guns? | 什么枪 |
[09:32] | Oh, that was actually pretty clever. | 这招还挺精明的 |
[09:35] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[09:46] | “Felicity, the magnetic-arrow gag will never work.” | “费利西蒂 磁铁箭头装置不会起作用的” |
[09:49] | Yes, it will, my love, | 是的 它会起作用的 亲爱的 |
[09:51] | because I am really smart. | 因为我可聪明得很 |
[09:53] | And guess what, Oliver. It did work. | 而你猜怎样 奥利弗 它起作用了 |
[09:55] | Felicity, honey, it’s a little hard to fight | 费利西蒂 亲爱的 你在我耳边絮叨 |
[09:57] | with you doing that in my ear. | 我都没法专心战斗了 |
[09:58] | Oh, I totally forgot that this was an open line. | 我忘了这是一个开放频道 |
[10:00] | Keep doing what you’re doing. Make smart decisions. | 继续干你的活吧 做点聪明的决定 |
[10:25] | Ooh! You know, I got to be honest. | 你知道吗 我必须承认 |
[10:27] | I really thought we’d be doing this dance a lot longer. | 我还以为咱们会周旋得更久一些呢 |
[10:31] | Night-night. | 晚安啦 |
[10:40] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[10:45] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:46] | Every time. | 每次都这样 |
[10:48] | It’s The Flash. | 是闪电侠 |
[10:50] | Did I know we knew The Flash? | 我们认识闪电侠吗 |
[10:52] | We know The Flash. Okay. | 我们认识闪电侠 好的 |
[10:54] | – I didn’t know we knew The Flash. – Thank you. | -我不知道我们认识闪电侠 -谢谢你 |
[10:56] | But I don’t think you ran all the way here to protect us. | 但我不觉得你跑这么远是来保护我们的 |
[10:59] | No, not to protect you. | 不 不是来保护你的 |
[11:01] | I need to protect a friend. | 我要保护一个朋友 |
[11:12] | Nice new digs. | 新家不错啊 |
[11:15] | Also, I just noticed, no sleeves. | 而且我刚注意到 战袍没有袖子 |
[11:17] | Don’t you get cold? | 你不怕得感冒吗 |
[11:18] | I spent the better part of five years on an island | 我耗费了五年的时间生活在 |
[11:20] | in the North China Sea. | 中国北海的一座小岛上 |
[11:21] | I don’t get cold, Barry. | 我不会感冒的 巴里 |
[11:23] | Barry, it’s so good to see you. | 巴里 看到你太好了 |
[11:25] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[11:27] | Good to see you, Felicity. | 很高兴见到你 费利西蒂 |
[11:29] | How come you didn’t tell me Zoom broke your back? | 你怎么不告诉我极速断了你的背 |
[11:30] | – I… – Oh, I’m so glad you’re okay. | -我 -真高兴你没事 |
[11:34] | So this is what it’s like dating her? | 所以和她约会就是这感觉吗 |
[11:35] | More bruises from her than from Deathstroke. | 她给我的瘀伤比丧钟给的还多 |
[11:37] | Okay, S.T.A.R. Labs is impressive, but this is… | 好吧 尖端科研实验室很惊人 但这里 |
[11:41] | This is completely wrong! | 这里完全搞错了 |
[11:44] | Did you guys even look at the specs I sent over? | 你们有没有看我送过来的规格书啊 |
[11:46] | This is a tragedy. | 这简直是乱七八糟 |
[11:48] | I’m mourning for the death of engineering. | 我为工程学的丧失感到悲哀 |
[11:50] | Copper wiring to handle the processing speed | 用铜线来负责传输来自 |
[11:53] | from the Palmer Satellite, | 帕尔默卫星的数据 |
[11:54] | or else your system is gonna overload. | 不然你的系统会超载的 |
[11:56] | Yeah, but that hasn’t happened. | 没有发生这种情况 |
[11:57] | I mean, it hasn’t happened since last week. | 自从上周以来没有过 |
[11:58] | I mean, it didn’t-It happened yesterday. | 没有…昨天发生过了 |
[12:01] | I’m Felicity. | 我是费利西蒂 |
[12:02] | I’m Kendra Saunders. I’m Cisco’s… | 我是肯德拉·桑德斯 我是西斯科的… |
[12:07] | She’s, uh, my, uh, new, beautiful friend | 她 是我的 漂亮新朋友 |
[12:10] | who kisses me occasionally. | 偶尔会和我接接吻 |
[12:15] | Right. Um, I’m Thea. | 好吧 我是西娅 |
[12:17] | This is John Diggle and my brother. | 这是约翰·狄格尔 还有我哥哥 |
[12:20] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[12:22] | Wow. Okay, first to meet The Flash | 好吧 首先我认识了闪电侠 |
[12:24] | and now the Green Arrow. | 现在又认识了绿箭侠 |
[12:26] | Do you have any other surprises for me? | 你们还有其他惊喜要给我吗 |
[12:28] | Please, no more surprises. | 不要再有惊喜了 |
[12:31] | Barry said that you need our help. | 巴里说你需要我们的帮助 |
[12:33] | Somebody very dangerous is after you. | 有个非常危险的人盯上了你 |
[12:34] | Yeah, and I have no idea why. | 是的 而且我完全不知道为什么 |
[12:37] | What does this guy even look like? | 那家伙究竟长什么样 |
[12:39] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[12:46] | Okay, this is him. | 好了 这就是他 |
[12:48] | Yeah, see, that’s something I would never think of. | 这种绝活我绝对想不出来 |
[12:50] | Hey, kind of rocking that Dothraki look–hot. | 这多斯拉克人的样子挺性感 |
[12:53] | Let’s see if facial recognition can find a match. | 来让面部识别看看能不能找到匹配 |
[13:02] | – That’s him. – Yeah, strange. | -就是他 -是啊 奇怪 |
[13:04] | This picture’s from 1975. | 这照片是1975年的 |
[13:06] | Which would make him about 80 years old right now. | 也就是说他现在应该八十岁了 |
[13:08] | Okay, what else can you tell us? | 还有什么关于他的信息 |
[13:11] | He said we’ve known each other for ages, | 他说我们已经认识很久了 |
[13:12] | but I’ve never met the man before. | 但我之前从没见过他 |
[13:14] | There has to be some kind of connection. | 这里边肯定有什么联系 |
[13:16] | Not one I can think of. | 我想不出来 |
[13:18] | I just moved to Central City six months ago. | 我六个月前刚搬到中城 |
[13:20] | Why’d you move there? | 你为什么要搬到那里去 |
[13:22] | I just felt drawn to the city, I guess. | 我就感觉被那城市吸引了 |
[13:25] | Kendra, there is a reason this guy’s after you. | 肯德拉 这人追杀你肯定是有原因的 |
[13:27] | Think. | 想想 |
[13:27] | Look, man, we just came out here to hide out for a bit | 你看 我们只是来这里躲一阵子 |
[13:31] | until we figure things out, so you can just take it down… | 直到想出解决办法 你可以放松一点 |
[13:33] | You came here because you need our help. | 你来到这里是因为需要我们的帮助 |
[13:35] | This is what my help looks like. | 我的帮助就是这个样子的 |
[13:36] | Oliver, I just saved you guys | 奥利弗 我刚把你们 |
[13:38] | from whatever the hell Flock of Seagulls was about to do. | 从那群不知道干什么的家伙手中救出来 |
[13:40] | The least you can do is– | 你最起码能… |
[13:40] | Barry, none of us have superpowers. | 巴里 我们都没有超能力 |
[13:43] | You brought Kendra into our world | 你把肯德拉带入我们的世界 |
[13:44] | without knowing who she is | 却不知道她是谁 |
[13:45] | or what this dude that is after her is looking for. | 或是这家伙找她到底想要什么 |
[13:48] | You made all of us unsafe. | 你让我们都陷入了危险 |
[13:50] | So maybe you ask the questions. | 要不由你来问问题吧 |
[13:54] | We’re all friends here, right? | 我们都是朋友 对吧 |
[13:57] | Why don’t we go back to our place | 要不大伙去我们家 |
[13:58] | and have some drinks, and we can talk? | 喝几杯 然后再聊一聊 |
[14:01] | Cool. | 好 |
[14:03] | What you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[14:05] | This is a formula | 这是一种 |
[14:07] | meant to increase a speedster’s velocity | 能提高极速者速度的配方 |
[14:10] | that I’ve been developing since Zoom showed up on my earth. | 自从极速出现在我的地球上后我就开始研发了 |
[14:13] | Ironically, this was meant to help out Jay Garrick. | 讽刺的是 这本是用来帮助杰伊·加里克的 |
[14:16] | You want to give Barry a drug to make him run faster? | 你想让巴里通过服药而跑得更快吗 |
[14:19] | Temporarily enhance the Speed Force in his system, yes. | 是的 短期内增强他体内的神速力 |
[14:22] | So you’re trying to make nitrous oxide for speedsters. | 这么说你是在制造极速者用的加速氮气了 |
[14:24] | Good analogy. Yes, I tried. | 类比得很好 是的 我试过了 |
[14:25] | Five times I tried. Five times I failed. | 我试了五次 失败了五次 |
[14:27] | That’s what you get when your background is technology | 这是因为我的专业是技术 |
[14:29] | and not biochemistry. | 而不是生物化学 |
[14:30] | Well, then you are lucky I am here. | 那你很幸运有我在这 |
[14:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:33] | You’ve been thinking of this | 你一直是从机械的方面 |
[14:34] | as a mechanical problem, not a biomechanical one. | 来考虑这个问题 而不是从生物化学的角度 |
[14:37] | And what does that mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[14:38] | When a speedster runs, they consume an extraordinary amount of oxygen, | 当极速者在奔跑时 会消耗大量的氧气 |
[14:42] | so we just need something | 所以我们只需要一种东西 |
[14:43] | to give an extra boost of oxygen during that time. | 能在他们奔跑时供给他们多余的氧气就行了 |
[14:46] | Like an oxygen generator. | 例如制氧机 |
[14:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:48] | So we just need a chemical | 所以我们只需要一种 |
[14:49] | that’s rich in oxygen that would release it | 富含氧气的化学物质 |
[14:52] | as a nearly pure gas as it decomposes– | 而且在分解时几乎只释放出氧气 |
[14:55] | something like… | 比如像是 |
[14:56] | – Sodium chlorate. – Sodium chlorate. | -氯酸钠 -氯酸钠 |
[14:57] | Then all we’d need is heat to release the oxygen. | 然后我们只需要把它加热就能释放出氧气了 |
[15:00] | Which a speedster generates naturally in the form of lightning. | 也就是说用极速者奔跑时产生的闪电就行 |
[15:05] | I think something like this just might work. | 我觉得这想法能有用 |
[15:07] | You think you can help me figure it out? | 你觉得你能帮我实现吗 |
[15:08] | I can certainly try. | 不妨一试 |
[15:12] | I’m not changing my nickname. | 我才不要改绰号呢 |
[15:13] | I like Speedy. | 我喜欢快手这个名字 |
[15:14] | Are you familiar with my body of work? | 你知道我擅长什么吗 |
[15:16] | If you are, then you know I can come up with something | 如果是的话 你就应该知道我能想出 |
[15:18] | so much better than Speedy. | 比快手更好的名字 |
[15:21] | Why don’t you get a haircut? | 你怎么不去理个发呢 |
[15:23] | And then maybe we can talk about it. | 之后我们或许还能谈谈 |
[15:25] | I think you’re just mad because my conditioner game is on point. | 我觉得你之所以生气是因为我的护发素太好了 |
[15:28] | So the CEO of Palmer Technologies | 帕尔默科技的总裁 |
[15:31] | is living with Oliver Queen. | 现在跟奥利弗·奎恩在一起 |
[15:32] | It’s insane how much life can change in six months? | 半年里的变化也太大了吧 |
[15:35] | Which you would know better than anyone, | 你肯定比别人更能理解 |
[15:37] | considering that there’s another Flash, | 毕竟又出现了另一个闪电侠 |
[15:39] | another Dr. Wells, from another… earth. | 另一个威尔斯博士 都是从另一个地球来的 |
[15:42] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[15:43] | Yeah. No, it’s been trippy lately. | 是的 最近挺乱的 |
[15:45] | I wonder what Oliver’s doppelganger would look like. | 我很好奇奥利弗的二重身会是什么样 |
[15:47] | Bald, pot-bellied… | 光头 大肚子 |
[15:51] | agreeable. | 和蔼可亲 |
[15:55] | You seeing anyone? | 有女朋友了吗 |
[15:56] | – I am, actually. – Good. | -有了 其实 -真好 |
[15:58] | Patty is her name. | 她的名字叫帕蒂 |
[16:00] | She’s amazing. | 她很好 |
[16:02] | You deserve someone amazing. | 这才配得上你 |
[16:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | My pigs in a blanket! | 我的肉肠卷好了 |
[16:08] | Hey, Ollie… | 奥利 |
[16:10] | look, I’m sorry that I laid all of this on you. | 很抱歉你给你带来这么多麻烦 |
[16:13] | – I know that it wasn’t fair. – It’s okay. | -我知道这很不公平 -没关系的 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry if earlier I was a little… | 很抱歉我之前有些… |
[16:17] | Snippy? | 暴躁 |
[16:18] | I have been called worse. | 别人还说过更难听的 |
[16:20] | No, but I’m glad that you’re here. | 但是我很高兴你能来 |
[16:21] | I’m glad you reached out. | 很高兴你能来找我帮忙 |
[16:22] | It shows a real maturity, and I would know that | 这说明你很成熟 我之所以知道 |
[16:24] | because I’ve never been that mature. | 是因为我从没这么成熟过 |
[16:28] | I’m always here for you. | 我会永远帮助你 |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:31] | I got to say, this isn’t the same | 不得不说 这不像以前那个 |
[16:33] | Arrow team I’m used to seeing | 我所见到的绿箭团队了 |
[16:34] | or the same Oliver Queen. | 你也不是以前的奥利弗·奎恩了 |
[16:36] | – You seem really… – Happy? | -你好像很 -幸福 |
[16:37] | – Happy, yeah. – I am happy. | -是的 幸福 -我确实很幸福 |
[16:40] | I finally have everything that I’ve ever wanted. | 我终于得到了我所想要的一切 |
[16:42] | Being with Felicity has given me a real sense of peace, | 跟费利西蒂在一起让我感受到了真正的平和 |
[16:46] | something that I haven’t had in a long time. | 这是长久以来我所一直没有的 |
[16:48] | Didn’t you tell me that guys like us don’t get the girl? | 你之前不是跟我说我们这种人泡不到妞吗 |
[16:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:53] | I was wrong. | 我以前错了 |
[16:56] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我提议大家举杯 |
[16:59] | I wish it wasn’t just the dark times bringing us together. | 我希望不是因为黑暗时期才让我们聚在一起 |
[17:04] | But it is friends like you | 可因为有了像你这样的朋友 |
[17:05] | that make those dark times worth having. | 就算是黑暗时期也值了 |
[17:08] | What a guy. | 这人啊 |
[17:09] | Steals my drinks, steals my words. | 抢了我酒 还抢了我的台词 |
[17:11] | As I was saying, it’s good to see everyone. | 就像我之前说的 很高兴见到大家 |
[17:13] | – Yes. – Cheers. | -没错 -干杯 |
[17:14] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:15] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[17:20] | Look, don’t worry, all right? | 别担心了 好吧 |
[17:21] | We’re gonna keep her safe. | 我们会保护她的安全 |
[17:22] | – I promise. – Yeah, I know. | -我保证 -我知道 |
[17:25] | Look, there’s something I never told you. | 有件事我没告诉过你 |
[17:27] | The first time I kissed Kendra, I got a vibe. | 第一次亲肯德拉时 我有了震波反应 |
[17:31] | No, not like that kind of vibe. | 不是那种反应 |
[17:32] | Like, I vibed vibed. | 是用震波感应到了她 |
[17:34] | Remember the man with wings? | 记得有翅膀的男人吗 |
[17:36] | It wasn’t a man. | 那不是什么男人 |
[17:37] | It was Kendra. | 那是肯德拉 |
[17:39] | She was, like, a bird. | 她就像是只大鸟 |
[17:41] | You think that she’s a meta-human? | 你觉得她是超能力者 |
[17:44] | Wait. Why didn’t you say anything about this sooner? | 等等 你怎么不早点说出来 |
[17:46] | Well, I didn’t think it was related, | 我当时没想到这事有什么关系 |
[17:47] | but I guess now it has to be. | 但是看来的确是有 |
[17:50] | Look, I don’t want her to know about my powers. | 我不想她知道我的超能力 |
[17:54] | I have this great thing going with her. | 我和她之间相处得非常好 |
[17:59] | She laughs at my jokes, and she loves movies, and… | 她喜欢我的笑话 爱看电影 |
[18:04] | I just– I’ve never felt like this before, | 我只是 以前从没有过这种感觉 |
[18:06] | and I don’t want to sabotage it. | 我不想破坏它 |
[18:09] | I get the feeling. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[18:11] | Look! | 快看 |
[18:19] | I will always find you, Chay-Ara. | 我总是会找到你的 茶雅拉 |
[18:24] | – Don’t move. – Then how will I kill you all? | -别动 -那我要怎么杀死你们 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I can do that too. | 我也可以做到 |
[19:14] | Thea, no! | 西娅 别 |
[19:22] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[19:24] | I ended it. | 我收了尾 |
[19:27] | This is why we ask questions. | 这就我们要提问的原因 |
[19:35] | Wait. W-where did he go? | 等等 他去哪了 |
[19:37] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:53] | All right, Lance is gonna call if he gets any information on… | 好了 一有消息 兰斯会打电话来 |
[19:57] | whoever that is. | 不管这人是谁 |
[19:59] | I know where we can get some info. | 我知道上哪能找到些资料 |
[20:06] | Kendra, I have powers. | 肯德拉 我有超能力 |
[20:11] | I get these vibes from people. | 我能用震波感应人 |
[20:14] | They’re visions of meta-humans, | 都是超能力者的影像 |
[20:17] | and I had one of you. | 我看到了你的 |
[20:19] | So, A, you’re saying you’re a meta-human, | 第一 你是说你是超能力者 |
[20:22] | and, B, she’s a meta-human? | 第二 她也是超能力者 |
[20:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:25] | In these visions, you could fly. | 在这些影像中 你能飞 |
[20:29] | It was like you were a bird of some sort. | 就像你是一只鸟之类的东西 |
[20:32] | – A bird? – Yeah. | -一只鸟 -是的 |
[20:34] | What else did you see? | 你还看到了什么 |
[20:37] | That’s it– just you with wings. | 只有这些 只有带着翅膀的你 |
[20:40] | Oh, I did not see that one coming. | 我怎么没想到这点 |
[20:48] | Oh, I think there’s a lot you didn’t see coming. | 我想有很多事你们都没想到 |
[20:52] | Great. More surprises. Who the hell is this? | 好极了 更多的惊喜 他是谁 |
[20:54] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[21:06] | I think I did it. | 我想我成功了 |
[21:12] | What do you know, Snow? | 想不到啊 斯诺 |
[21:13] | I think you did do it. | 你的确成功了 |
[21:18] | Velocity-6? | 终极速度-6 |
[21:21] | This is what was so urgent, Harrison? | 这就是非常紧急的事吗 哈里森 |
[21:22] | You get me to come here so I can take your speed drug? | 你叫我来就是为了试试你的神速药吗 |
[21:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:27] | – You knew about this. – Of course she did. | -你知道这件事 -她当然知道 |
[21:29] | She figured it out. | 是她想出来的 |
[21:31] | I thought this was to help Barry. | 我以为这是为了帮助巴里 |
[21:33] | It is to help Barry, | 的确是为了帮助巴里 |
[21:34] | which is why we need to do test runs on subjects | 所以我们要在体内存有神速力的人 |
[21:36] | who once had the Speed Force in their system. | 身上做一些测试 |
[21:38] | The Speed Force doesn’t work like that. | 神速力不是这样用的 |
[21:40] | It’s not something you can create in a lab. | 那不是在实验室里能创造出来的 |
[21:42] | How do you think you became The Flash, Garrick? | 你以为你怎么成为闪电侠的 加里克 |
[21:44] | By me and a lab. | 就是因为我和实验室 |
[21:46] | Science is what did this to you, to Barry, to Zoom, | 科学让你 巴里和极速拥有了超能力 |
[21:49] | and science is what we need to stop Zoom, | 而科学正是我们阻止极速的方法 |
[21:51] | and this is our only option. | 也是唯一的方法 |
[21:52] | Find another one. | 再找别的方法 |
[21:53] | The Speed Force can’t be replicated or enhanced. | 神速力无法复制 也无法增强 |
[21:55] | It’s a living thing. | 它不是死物 |
[21:56] | It’s a gift that was given to me. | 而是赐予我的礼物 |
[21:58] | That drug– you have no idea what it’s gonna do. | 这药 你完全不知道它会有什么反应 |
[22:00] | I’m not going to let another one of your experiments | 我不会再让你们在我身上 |
[22:02] | mess with me again, Harrison. | 做实验瞎搞 哈里森 |
[22:03] | You find someone else to be your guinea pig. | 去找别人做你的小白鼠吧 |
[22:04] | Jay. | 杰伊 |
[22:06] | Caitlin, keep that serum away from Barry. | 凯特琳 血清要离巴里远点 |
[22:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[22:11] | To pick up what we need. | 去拿我们需要的东西 |
[22:12] | Wait. Jay just said we shouldn’t give it to Barry. | 等等 杰伊刚说我们不该把它交给巴里 |
[22:14] | We’re gonna do what we need. | 我们要做该做的事 |
[22:20] | The man you’re looking for is Vandal Savage. | 你要找的人是汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[22:24] | Vandal Savage? Never heard of him. | 汪达尔·萨维奇 没听说过 |
[22:25] | Well, who is he? | 他是谁 |
[22:26] | Some say he was the most trusted adviser to Genghis Khan. | 有人说他是成吉思汗最信任的导师 |
[22:28] | Others say he guided Julius Caesar through the Gallic Wars. | 有人说他指导凯撒大帝如何打败高卢战争 |
[22:31] | But one thing the League knows for sure– | 但是刺客联盟能确定的一件事就是 |
[22:34] | he was there for all of it. | 这些事他都参与过 |
[22:35] | So what are you saying? | 那你意思是 |
[22:37] | He’s like a vampire or something? | 他是吸血鬼什么的吗 |
[22:38] | Not a vampire, an Immortal. | 不是吸血鬼 而是不死之身 |
[22:41] | Okay, we’ve officially stepped into crazy town. | 我们已经正式进入疯狂中 |
[22:44] | Immortality? | 不死之身 |
[22:45] | Wait. No, no, no, this makes sense. | 等等 不不不 这说得通 |
[22:47] | This explains why he looks the same as he did in 1975. | 这解释了为何他的样子跟1975年时的一样 |
[22:50] | This can’t be possible. | 这不可能 |
[22:52] | There’s nothing you can do to save her now. | 目前你没有任何办法可以救她 |
[22:56] | Kendra, do not listen to him. | 肯德拉 别听他的 |
[22:58] | I-I just need some air. | 我要去透透气 |
[23:07] | We’re gonna do whatever we have to to keep Kendra safe, | 我们会全力保护肯德拉 |
[23:09] | whether you think we can or not. | 不管你认为我们是否能做到 |
[23:11] | Hey, Joe, it’s Patty. | 乔 我是帕蒂 |
[23:12] | I just interviewed a weapons | 我刚才向一位武器专家 |
[23:14] | expert about the flint knife our attacker used. | 咨询了那个袭击者所用的燧石刀 |
[23:16] | Found out something pretty interesting, | 然后发现了很有意思的事 |
[23:17] | uh, so call me back. | 打给我 |
[23:26] | Harrison Wells? | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[23:27] | Kendra! | 肯德拉 |
[23:31] | You going to be all right? | 你没事儿吧 |
[23:32] | It’s just a lot to take in right now. | 只是一时间信息量有点大 |
[23:34] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about me before. | 我很抱歉没有跟你说明我的情况 |
[23:36] | I didn’t want things to be different between us. | 我不想让你我之间的关系变质 |
[23:39] | It’s not that, Cisco. | 跟这无关 西斯科 |
[23:41] | If what everyone’s saying is true– | 如果大家所说的都是真的 |
[23:43] | and it’s beginning to seem like it is– | 并且现在看来很有可能就是这样 |
[23:45] | my whole life just changed, | 我整个人生就不一样了 |
[23:47] | and I am so not ready for that. | 但我却还没有准备好 |
[23:49] | I hear what you’re saying. I do. | 我明白你的意思 真的 |
[23:53] | When I first learned about my powers, | 我刚发现我有超能力的时候 |
[23:57] | I remember feeling that exact same feeling, | 也是这种感觉 |
[24:00] | and sometimes I still feel that way, | 现在我还会有那种感觉 |
[24:02] | and all I can say is… | 我想说的是… |
[24:06] | every day gets a little bit more normal. | 每过一天都会离正常的生活更近一步 |
[24:12] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[24:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:18] | You’re so welcome. | 别这么客气 |
[24:24] | Kendra! | 肯德拉 |
[24:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:36] | Guys, did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[24:38] | I’m on it! | 正在找 |
[24:40] | This is my house. | 这可是我的地盘 |
[24:41] | Don’t worry. We’re going to find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她的 |
[24:52] | You look as beautiful as ever. | 你依旧这么美 |
[24:56] | Chay-Ara, it’s me, Khufu. | 茶雅拉 是我啊 胡夫 |
[25:08] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[25:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[25:12] | You need to wake up. | 你需要清醒过来 |
[25:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:15] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[25:17] | You will once you emerge. | 你展现真我时就会知道了 |
[25:19] | Until then, you need to stay by my side | 在那之前 你要待在我身边 |
[25:20] | so that I can protect you. | 这样我就可以保护你 |
[25:21] | Protect me? From what? | 保护我不受谁的伤害 |
[25:23] | The man who’s hunting you, Vandal Savage. | 追捕你的人 汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[25:27] | I got them! 57th Street tower. | 找到他们了 第57大街塔楼上 |
[25:29] | I’m right near there. | 我就在那附近 |
[25:30] | Always a pleasure watching you work, Smoak. | 看你工作真是件让人愉悦的事 斯莫克 |
[25:34] | That was pitiful. | 我并没有使劲 |
[25:35] | I know this is a lot to take in, | 我明白你难以理解 |
[25:36] | but you sort of just kind of have to trust me on this. I… | 但在这件事上你一定要相信我 我… |
[25:41] | Just one second. Stay right there. | 等我一下 待在这别动 |
[25:52] | I got eyes on him. | 我看到他了 |
[26:08] | Give me the girl. | 把那女孩交出来 |
[26:09] | Not gonna do that, Robinhood. | 想都别想 罗宾汉 |
[26:11] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你犯了个很严重的错误 |
[26:12] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒险尝试 |
[26:16] | Barry, change of venue. | 巴里 地点变了 |
[26:18] | Birdman and Oliver are at 54th and Motor now–hurry! | 鸟人和奥利弗在第54大街和汽车交口 快去 |
[26:21] | On my way! | 马上到 |
[26:46] | We need to expose his wings. | 我们得让他把翅膀暴露出来 |
[26:47] | I’m open to suggestions. | 我接受建议 |
[26:49] | Now you’re listening to me? | 这会儿你听我的了 |
[26:50] | It’s your city, Oliver. | 这是你的主场 奥利弗 |
[26:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:39] | That’s new. | 新技能啊 |
[27:41] | Yep, comes in handy. | 是啊 还算好用 |
[27:48] | We can’t use that serum on Barry. | 我们不能在巴里身上使用这个血清 |
[27:51] | That’s up to him, isn’t it? | 这得由他决定 对吧 |
[27:53] | If Barry wants to stop Zoom, this is what he needs. | 如果巴里想要阻止极速 这正是他需要的 |
[27:57] | Jay said it could hurt Barry. | 杰伊曾说过它有可能伤到巴里 |
[27:59] | Well, Jay’s a coward. | 杰伊是个懦夫 |
[28:00] | Jay’s a scientist who knows a lot about speedsters. | 杰伊是位很了解高速者的科学家 |
[28:03] | You’re a scientist, Snow. You’ve been watching Barry. | 你也是个科学家 斯诺 你监测过巴里 |
[28:05] | You know he’s nowhere near as fast as he needs to be. | 你明白他现在的速度远远不够用 |
[28:07] | This other mentor, this other Harrison Wells, | 他的另一位导师 另一个哈里森·威尔斯 |
[28:10] | did not want him to reach his full potential–I do. | 不想让他将潜能完全发掘出来 但我想 |
[28:12] | You know, you’re really starting to sound a lot like him. | 你的口气现在跟他越来越像了 |
[28:18] | Put your hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[28:21] | – Who are you? – You’re under arrest. | -你是谁 -你被捕了 |
[28:24] | Doctor McGee was right. | 麦吉博士说得没错 |
[28:25] | – She did see you. – Christina McGee? | -她看到的确实是你 -克里斯蒂娜·麦吉 |
[28:27] | At Mercury Labs. | 水星实验室的 |
[28:29] | You’re Harrison Wells. | 你是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[28:31] | Yes, I’m Harrison Wells. | 没错 我是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[28:32] | I’m not the Harrison– | 我不是那个哈里森 |
[28:33] | Stop! You move closer, and I’ll shoot. | 站住 再靠近我就开枪了 |
[28:34] | Give me that– | 把枪交给我… |
[28:46] | Oh, my God, what have you done? | 天啊 你做了什么 |
[28:49] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[28:50] | Harrison, stay with me. | 哈里森 坚持住 |
[28:56] | Harrison, Harrison, stay with me. | 哈里森 哈里森 坚持住 |
[28:58] | Stay with me, Harrison, come on. | 坚持住 哈里森 拜托 |
[29:00] | Why did you shoot him? | 你为什么向他开枪 |
[29:01] | I thought that was a gun. I’m sorry. I’ll call 911. | 我以为那是把枪 对不起 我打911 |
[29:03] | No, don’t! | 不 不要打 |
[29:04] | – Why? – Because this– | -为什么 -因为这 |
[29:05] | Didn’t Joe West explain this to you? | 乔·韦斯特没给你解释这一切吗 |
[29:07] | – No. – Just call Joe. | -没有 -给乔打电话 |
[29:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[29:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:27] | You’re putting her in danger, | 你们这是在置她于危险之中 |
[29:27] | and I’m the only one capable of saving her. | 我是唯一有能力拯救她的人 |
[29:30] | You have a very interesting perspective | 你在”拯救”一词的理解上 |
[29:31] | on what the word “saving” means. | 有非常独特的见解啊 |
[29:33] | She’s the love of my lifetime, sweetheart. | 她是我的毕生挚爱 小姑娘 |
[29:35] | I was not gonna hurt her. | 我不会伤害她的 |
[29:37] | You need to let me go. | 你们得放我走 |
[29:44] | Chay-Ara. | 茶雅拉 |
[29:45] | My name is Kendra Saunders. | 我的名字是肯德拉·桑德斯 |
[29:47] | In this life. | 在这一世而已 |
[29:49] | And I am–was Carter Hall, | 而我是 曾经是卡特·哈尔 |
[29:51] | but that is not who we are. | 但这都不是我们的真实身份 |
[29:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:55] | You’re Priestess Chay-Ara. I’m Prince Khufu. | 你是女祭司茶雅拉 我是王子胡夫 |
[29:58] | And we’re lovers. | 我们是恋人 |
[30:00] | Soul mates. | 灵魂伴侣 |
[30:00] | We’ve been partners for 4,000 years. | 四千年来我们一直在一起 |
[30:03] | We’re drawn to each other in each life, and after we die, | 每一次轮回我们都彼此吸引 我们死后 |
[30:05] | we reincarnate to find each other again and again and again. | 又转世轮回寻找对方 一世又一世 |
[30:08] | And now that I’ve found you, | 现在我已经找到你了 |
[30:09] | we should really get out of here. | 我们得离开这里了 |
[30:10] | Okay, Romeo, why don’t you pump the brakes? | 够了 罗密欧 就不可以消停一下吗 |
[30:13] | These people cannot protect you from Savage any longer. | 这些人无法再保护你不受萨维奇伤害了 |
[30:16] | Do you know who Vandal Savage is? | 你知道汪达尔·萨维奇是谁吗 |
[30:20] | In every lifetime, he hunts us down and kills us. | 每一次转世 他都会狩猎并杀死我们 |
[30:24] | He’s done it 206 times, | 他过去成功了两百零六次 |
[30:26] | and I’m not planning to make it 207. | 我不准备让他成功两百零七次 |
[30:28] | Why does he kill you? | 他为什么要杀你们 |
[30:29] | His life force is tethered to ours. | 他的生命力与我们的紧密相连 |
[30:33] | Every time he kills us, he becomes more powerful. | 每杀死我们一次 他就会变得更加强大 |
[30:34] | You do the math. | 你们可以自己算算 |
[30:35] | You’re 0 for 206, | 两百零六次你都输了 |
[30:37] | and you still think you’re her best bet, hmm? | 你还认为自己是保护她的最佳人选 |
[30:39] | Okay, so what we need to do is just find Savage | 好 那我们要做的就是找到萨维奇 |
[30:42] | and get rid of him. | 并解决掉他 |
[30:43] | Well, you can’t get rid of him, my friend. | 我的朋友 你没法解决掉他 |
[30:46] | Oh, yeah? Watch us. | 是吗 那就睁大眼瞧清楚了 |
[30:49] | It might be harder than you think. | 可能比你们想象的要难 |
[30:51] | Is that the only way this guy knows how to enter a room? | 这家伙就只知道这种出场方式吗 |
[30:54] | My associates tell me | 我的同伴告诉我 |
[30:55] | Savage left Star City a few hours ago. | 萨维奇几小时前离开了星城 |
[30:57] | – For where? – We’re not quite sure. | -去哪儿了 -我们也不确定 |
[30:59] | But I assume after his run-in with you, | 但我猜想在他和你们交手后 |
[31:01] | he realized he needed something more powerful | 他意识到需要更强大的武器 |
[31:03] | to complete his mission. | 来完成自己的目标 |
[31:05] | We think he’s trying to locate the Staff of Horus. | 我们认为他在找荷鲁斯权杖 |
[31:08] | Sorry, what is that? | 不好意思 那是个啥 |
[31:09] | It’s a relic from our past– | 是我们过去的一件古物 |
[31:11] | an ancient and powerful weapon. | 一件古老而强大的武器 |
[31:14] | If Savage gets his hands on it, | 要是萨维奇得到了它 |
[31:16] | it’s going to be nearly impossible to stop him. | 那要阻止他几乎是不可能的了 |
[31:18] | Since when did our lives | 我们的生活 |
[31:19] | suddenly become an “Indiana Jones” movie? | 何时突然变成《夺宝奇兵》了 |
[31:22] | – Felicity? – Yeah? | -费利西蒂 -在 |
[31:23] | Think you can find it? | 你能找到它吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. It’s probably at some museum somewhere. | 能 可能在某个博物馆里吧 |
[31:25] | I’ll, uh, work my magic, see what I can find. | 开动我的魔法 看看我能发现点什么 |
[31:29] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:32] | You need to emerge now. | 你现在需要展现真我 |
[31:34] | Come on, what is it gonna take for you to believe me? | 拜托 你要怎么才肯相信我 |
[31:37] | You saw my wings. | 你也看见我的翅膀了啊 |
[31:39] | I know you know this is true. | 我明白你知道这是真的 |
[31:41] | Please, just let me show you how. | 求你让我教你吧 |
[31:47] | – How’s he doing? – He’s losing oxygen. | -他怎么样了 -他现在缺氧 |
[31:52] | – I need you to leave. – Joe, I– | -你给我离开这里 -乔 我 |
[31:53] | Patty, go. | 帕蒂 走 |
[31:56] | There’s a bullet in a branch of his pulmonary artery | 子弹打在了他肺动脉的某个分支上 |
[31:58] | that’s blocking off most of the blood flow from the left lung. | 堵住了左肺大部分的血液流动 |
[32:01] | Are we able to get the bullet out? | 你可以把那子弹取出来吗 |
[32:02] | Not without causing too much damage. | 那样会造成更大的伤害 |
[32:04] | I need Jay’s help. | 我需要杰伊帮忙 |
[32:18] | So… | 那么 |
[32:20] | you just want me to jump. | 你想让我跳下去 |
[32:24] | Fall, jump, swan dive, whatever suits you. | 跌落 跳 燕式跳水 随你喜欢 |
[32:26] | Just, uh, do it. | 只要跳了就对了 |
[32:28] | Okay, this isn’t the X Games. | 够了 这不是《世界极限运动会》 |
[32:30] | And this is how she emerges– | 所以这就是她展现真我的方式 |
[32:32] | she just falls towards her death? | 跳下去 直面死亡才能直面真我 |
[32:35] | Yep. 4,000 years of experience says that’s exactly how. | 没错 四千年的经历证明就是如此 |
[32:38] | Just watch and learn. | 睁大眼睛看着吧 |
[32:39] | No, I’m sorry. What are we doing? | 不行 不好意思 我们这是在干啥啊 |
[32:41] | Why are we listening to this guy? | 我们为什么要听他的啊 |
[32:42] | Come on, Oliver, | 奥利弗 |
[32:43] | you’re supposed to be the one who asks questions. | 你才是那个该问问题的人 |
[32:45] | Okay, but after what we saw, after what Cisco said, | 好 但在经历了我们所见和西斯科所说的后 |
[32:49] | I cannot believe I’m going to say this, but it… | 真不敢相信我会这么说 但是 |
[32:52] | kind of makes sense. | 貌似还挺有道理的 |
[33:04] | I need to try. | 我得试试 |
[33:05] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[33:06] | Yes, she is. | 没错 |
[33:08] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[33:16] | What the hell was that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[33:17] | Saving her life. | 为了救她的命 |
[33:19] | You should have emerged. | 你应该开始展现真我的 |
[33:19] | Something is blocking you. | 你被什么妨碍着 |
[33:21] | Well, we should just try again and see what’s… | 也许我们应该再试一次 看看… |
[33:23] | – No! – Yeah, no, no, no, no. | -不 -不 不 不 |
[33:24] | We’re not doing that again. | 我们不会再那么做了 |
[33:25] | Kendra, you don’t have to do this. | 肯德拉 你不需要这么做 |
[33:27] | Oliver, we can stop Savage, okay? | 奥利弗 我们能阻止萨维奇 好吗 |
[33:29] | Barry. Barry! | 巴里 巴里 |
[33:30] | What? | 什么 |
[33:33] | Talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈一下吗 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:38] | Keep an eye on him. | 看着他点 |
[33:42] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[33:44] | I’m trying to keep her alive. | 我在试着救她的命 |
[33:45] | Then I think we let her jump. | 我们应该让她跳 |
[33:46] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:47] | Barry, I get that you’re desperate to help | 巴里 我理解你非常想帮忙 |
[33:49] | and you want to be the hero | 你想做个英雄 |
[33:50] | and you want to save her yourself, | 你想靠自己救她的命 |
[33:52] | but I think she has to have a part in it too. | 但是我觉得她有自己决定的权利 |
[33:57] | What? | 什么 |
[33:57] | It’s just–the rules keep changing. | 只是现在这些规则不停变化 |
[33:59] | One day I have to run through time, | 之前我必须要穿越时间 |
[34:01] | the next I’m fighting a telepathic gorilla, | 后来我还需要和心电感应的大猩猩作战 |
[34:03] | and now we’re what? | 而现在呢 |
[34:04] | We’re chasing down an immortal madman on a rampage | 我们要找一个在狂暴追杀 |
[34:07] | against down a reincarnated warrior priestess? | 转世女战神的永生疯子 |
[34:12] | I just never thought I’d have superpowers | 我只是从没想过当我拥有了超能力之后 |
[34:14] | and feel more powerless than I ever have in my entire life. | 竟然比之前没超能力时还无助 |
[34:17] | That part I understand. | 这个我能理解 |
[34:18] | But you have already helped Kendra. | 但是你已经帮助肯德拉了 |
[34:20] | You have kept her alive. | 你保住了她的命 |
[34:23] | So now let’s help her get her wings, | 所以现在帮她找回她的翅膀 |
[34:24] | and then she can give you a lift back to Central City. | 这样她就可以带你飞回中城 |
[34:29] | Central City. | 中城 |
[34:32] | – What? – You need to check Central City for the staff. | -怎么了 -你应该去中城寻找权杖 |
[34:36] | Kendra, you said you were drawn there. | 肯德拉 你之前说你是被吸引过去的 |
[34:37] | – Yeah. – I think you’re drawn to things that destroy you | -是的 -我想你是被能摧毁你的东西吸引 |
[34:40] | the same way you two are drawn to each other. | 就像你们两个之间的吸引力一样 |
[34:41] | That’s why it wasn’t in any museum or private collection, | 博物馆和私人收藏都找不到 |
[34:43] | because it was consecrated eight months ago | 是因为八个月前被中城的 |
[34:45] | at St. Mark’s in Central City. | 圣马克教堂供起来了 |
[34:46] | We’ve got to get it before Savage does. | 我们必须赶在萨维奇之前拿到它 |
[34:48] | Carter, stay here. | 卡特 待在这 |
[34:50] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去 |
[34:52] | Call Thea and Digg, | 打电话给西娅和狄格尔 |
[34:52] | and we’ll have them hold down the fort | 我们需要他们过来守着 |
[34:54] | in case Savage shows up. | 以防萨维奇出现 |
[34:55] | Kendra, last year, I lost my powers. | 肯德拉 去年我也失去了我的能力 |
[34:57] | The only way I could get them back | 我把它找回来的唯一方式就是 |
[34:59] | is if I just forgot about everything happening around me | 我把身边发生的一切事情都抛开 |
[35:01] | and focused on who I was. | 只关注在我自己身上 |
[35:03] | Just believe in yourself, and your true self will emerge. | 相信自己 你就能展现真我 |
[35:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:08] | Hey, are you sure that you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[35:11] | If this guy’s immortal | 如果这是个永生的人 |
[35:13] | and Merlyn’s right about how powerful this staff is… | 权杖真的像梅林说的那么厉害 |
[35:17] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[35:18] | Kiss her. | 吻她 |
[35:20] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[35:24] | – Careful. – Let’s go. | -当心点 -我们走 |
[35:41] | Now what? | 什么情况 |
[35:42] | His systolic pressure’s dropping. | 他的心缩压在下降 |
[35:43] | He’s gonna code. | 他的心脏会停止 |
[35:46] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[35:48] | There’s a bullet in his pulmonary artery. | 在他的肺动脉里有颗子弹 |
[35:51] | Can you close the wound if I get it? | 我把它取出来 你能缝合伤口吗 |
[35:52] | Yes. | 能 |
[35:53] | How are you going to do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[35:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:57] | It’s a serum called Velocity-6. | 这是一种叫做终极速度-6的血清 |
[36:00] | It could give Jay temporary speed. | 能够让杰伊暂时拥有神速力 |
[36:01] | He can phase through Doctor Wells’ chest | 他能够穿透威尔斯博士的胸口 |
[36:03] | and remove the bullet. | 取出子弹 |
[36:04] | Yeah, but I told you, | 是的 但是我和你说过 |
[36:04] | I have no idea what’s gonna happen if I use that. | 我不知道我使用了那个之后会有什么后果 |
[36:06] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[36:07] | If you don’t do this, Dr. Wells will die. | 如果你不这么做 威尔斯博士会死 |
[36:23] | It’s working. | 启动了 |
[36:38] | BP and oxygenation is rising. | 血压和含氧量在上升 |
[36:40] | Blood flow’s returning to his lungs. | 血液开始向他的肺部回流 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:48] | I was just thinking… | 我在想 |
[36:50] | all the moments of my life when I felt different, | 以前我感觉与众不同的时候 |
[36:55] | like something was wrong with me. | 就好像我出了什么问题 |
[36:58] | Now I know why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[37:02] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[37:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:07] | Look, I-I know what it’s like to have your life | 我知道人生突然有重大改变 |
[37:10] | suddenly change like this. | 是怎样的心情 |
[37:12] | I-I can help you get through this. | 我可以帮你熬过去的 |
[37:15] | I don’t know if you can. | 我不知道你做不做得到 |
[37:18] | Cisco, there’s a whole other life inside me, | 西斯科 现在我有了完全不一样的生活 |
[37:22] | hundreds of lives, that I need to know about. | 我需要好好了解这其中包含了什么 |
[37:28] | I think I need to do it by myself. | 我需要自己去了解 |
[37:30] | I have to… | 我要… |
[37:32] | embrace my destiny. | 追寻我的命运 |
[37:35] | I have to believe. | 我要相信 |
[37:41] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用那么做 |
[37:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:51] | Nothing. I just like to speed into rooms, usually. | 没什么 我只是想如常快速进入室内 |
[37:55] | Where do you think we find this thing? | 我们能在哪里找到它 |
[37:56] | I haven’t been in one of these places in a while. | 我有段时间没来教堂了 |
[38:02] | We’re too late. | 我们来得太晚了 |
[38:03] | Something you’re not used to saying very often, | 你一般不说这句话的吧 |
[38:06] | I’d imagine. | 我想 |
[38:08] | You tried those arrows once before, remember? | 你试过你的那些箭了 不是吗 |
[38:11] | They didn’t quite finish the job, now, did they? | 那时它们无法完成任务 现在能了吗 |
[38:14] | I’m not gonna make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[38:16] | You’re gonna leave Kendra alone. | 放过肯德拉 |
[38:17] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[38:18] | While my destiny is to live forever, | 我注定要永生 |
[38:20] | Chay-Ara’s is to die, as is yours now. | 茶雅拉注定要死 你们也是 |
[38:38] | – Any ideas? – Oh, now you’ll listen to me? | -我们该怎么做 -你现在愿意听我的了吗 |
[38:40] | It’s your city. | 这是你的城市 |
[38:46] | All right, let’s just try to get the staff. | 好吧 把权杖抢过来 |
[38:48] | All right, on my mark. | 好吧 跟我的指示 |
[38:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:55] | Carter was right. | 卡特说得对 |
[38:56] | Something’s holding me back. | 我被妨碍着 |
[38:58] | Maybe it’s Central City or you | 也许是中城 或者是你 |
[39:00] | or what I thought my life was gonna be, | 或者是我对我人生的想法 |
[39:01] | but I’m never gonna become who I really am unless I let go. | 但如果我不放手 我就无法成为真正的自己 |
[39:05] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[39:15] | In all my countless years, | 在我过去的岁月里 |
[39:17] | I’ve never encountered anybody with your capabilities. | 我从来没有遇过你们这种强敌 |
[39:21] | Astonishing! | 惊叹 |
[39:23] | No! | 不 |
[39:34] | Chay-Ara. | 茶雅拉 |
[39:35] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[39:40] | I used to enjoy slow deaths. | 我一向喜欢慢速死亡 |
[39:42] | Now I just find them boring. | 现在我觉得那样很无聊了 |
[39:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:57] | Any chance he blew himself up in there? | 他会不会把自己炸死了 |
[39:59] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[40:00] | So that’s, like, a tie, right? | 所以打平手了吧 |
[40:02] | – I guess. – I will take it. | -应该吧 -我认为是 |
[40:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:22] | I’m gonna have to learn how to use these things. | 我要学会怎么样用这些玩意儿 |
[40:26] | You’ll get the hang of it, Hawkgirl. | 你很快就会学会了 鹰女 |
[40:36] | Dr. Wells? | 威尔斯博士 |
[40:38] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[40:41] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[40:44] | You will probably be very sore for a little while, though. | 不过你可能要疼上好一阵了 |
[40:47] | Sore is better than dead. | 疼痛总比死亡好 |
[40:50] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[40:57] | How are you doing, Garrick? | 你怎么样了 加里克 |
[41:00] | Your serum’s out of my system, | 你的血清已经从我体内排出 |
[41:02] | and I will never take it again. | 我不会再拿来用了 |
[41:10] | Jay… | 杰伊 |
[41:14] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:15] | You can thank me by keeping that Velocity-6 away from Barry. | 你别让巴里使用终极速度-6就是答谢我了 |
[41:29] | That was Oliver. | 是奥利弗 |
[41:31] | Savage has the Staff of Horus. | 萨维奇取走了荷鲁斯权杖 |
[41:32] | He wants us all in Central City as soon as possible. | 他要我们所有人尽快赶往中城 |
[41:35] | Okay, well, Laurel’s already there visiting her mom, | 好 劳蕾尔在那里探望她母亲 |
[41:37] | so I’ll call her and let her know we’re coming by. | 我会打去通知她我们正在赶过去 |
[41:39] | If Savage is in Central City, | 萨维奇去了中城 |
[41:41] | then why are we going back there? | 我们为什么还要去那里 |
[41:42] | So we can end this. | 去结束这一切 |
[41:44] | And if anybody’s gonna take down Savage, | 只有巴里和奥利弗 |
[41:45] | it’s going to be Barry and Oliver. | 可以打败萨维奇 |
[41:47] | Plus, you’ve emerged. | 而且你展现真我了 |
[41:47] | It’s going to be much harder for him now. | 他的胜算变低了 |
[41:49] | And together, all of us, | 大家齐心协力 |
[41:50] | we can take him down once and for all. | 就能一次解决他 |
[41:51] | Okay, so how are we gonna get there? | 我们要怎么过去 |
[41:55] | Did I mention I’m the CEO | 我告诉过你我是 |
[41:56] | of a big company with a private jet? | 一家拥有私人飞机的大公司的总裁吗 |
[42:09] | Since when is that a thing? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[42:12] | About eight months. | 八个月前 |
[42:14] | Maybe if you save Star City, you might get one too. | 如果你拯救星城 可能也会有 |
[42:18] | By the way, we still need to get Savage. | 还有 我们要抓住萨维奇 |
[42:20] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[42:24] | Watch yourself, buddy. | 小心点 小兄弟 |
[42:30] | You don’t want to lose this guy. | 你不想丢了你的英雄 |
[42:32] | – Thanks, mister. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 先生 -不用客气 |