时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:07] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:10] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:13] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Let me get this straight. | 我来理一下 |
[00:31] | You’re the doppelganger of our Dr. Wells. | 你是我们认识的威尔斯博士的二重身 |
[00:34] | Yeah, but that Dr. Wells’ body had been taken over | 是的 但是那个威尔斯博士的身体 |
[00:35] | by the Reverse Flash, who was really Eobard Thawne. | 被逆闪电夺取了 也就是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[00:39] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[00:39] | Stay with me, okay? Stay. | 别死去 好吧 不要 |
[00:41] | Eddie’s his ancestor. | 艾迪是他的先人 |
[00:42] | If Eddie dies, then Thawne will never be born. | 如果艾迪死了 他就不会出生 |
[00:44] | He’ll be erased from existence! | 他的存在将被抹除 |
[00:48] | Hartley Rathaway. I couldn’t have built | 哈特利·拉瑟威 如果不是他 |
[00:49] | the particle accelerator without him. | 我造不出粒子加速器 |
[00:51] | – Cisco, what did you see? – I saw Jay. | -西斯科 你看见什么了 -我看见杰伊了 |
[00:53] | He’s Zoom. | 他就是极速 |
[01:00] | I let it happen again. | 我又犯了同样的错误 |
[01:03] | I trusted someone I shouldn’t have. | 相信了不该相信的人 |
[01:05] | Jay Garrick. Zoom. | 杰伊·加里克就是极速 |
[01:09] | Just like I trusted Harrison Wells, | 就像我之前相信了哈里森·威尔斯 |
[01:11] | or Eobard Thawne. | 或者说是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[01:14] | You see what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[01:16] | I made the same mistake twice. | 同样的错误我犯了两次 |
[01:18] | I thought they wanted to teach me how | 我以为他们是想教我如何 |
[01:19] | to use my powers, train me to get faster, | 利用我的能力 如何跑得更快 |
[01:22] | but they didn’t come here to help me. | 但其实他们不是来帮我的 |
[01:25] | They came to use me | 他们是来利用我的 |
[01:26] | and take everything I love away from me. | 并把我所爱的一切都夺走 |
[01:29] | But no more. | 以后不会这样了 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna crack the code. | 我会破解出方法 |
[01:32] | Figure out how to improve my speed. | 想出提高我速度的办法 |
[01:34] | I’m gonna train harder, get stronger, | 我会更加努力地训练 变得更强大 |
[01:36] | and run faster than anyone’s ever run before. | 成为跑得最快的人 |
[01:39] | And then I’m gonna stop Zoom. | 然后我就会阻止极速 |
[01:55] | Can we please get rid of Jay’s helmet? | 能不能把杰伊的头盔扔掉 |
[01:57] | No, sorry. It keeps me motivated. | 不能 抱歉 它能让我有动力 |
[01:59] | Well, it’s giving me daymares. | 可它能让我大白天做恶梦 |
[02:01] | This is everything I could find | 这是我所能找到的所有资料 |
[02:03] | even remotely related to increasing speed. | 甚至有些跟提高速度都关系很小 |
[02:06] | How are these supposed to help | 这些怎么会帮到你 |
[02:08] | apply the speed equation to you? | 解出这个速度公式呢 |
[02:10] | The answer’s got to be here somewhere. | 答案肯定就在其中 |
[02:11] | I think I found something interesting. | 我好像发现了点东西 |
[02:13] | Good interesting or bad interesting? | 好东西还是坏东西 |
[02:14] | ‘Cause that word could go either way. | 这可是有两种可能的 |
[02:16] | After running some comparative data, | 在做了一些数据比较之后 |
[02:17] | it appears that you, Reverse Flash, and Zoom | 我发现你 逆闪电还有极速 |
[02:21] | are moving your legs at essentially the same speed. | 腿的摆动速度基本都一样 |
[02:24] | Then why are they so much faster than him? | 那他们为什么都比他快呢 |
[02:26] | Best I can tell, with each stride | 我现在能发现的就是 每跨一步时 |
[02:27] | their feet spend less time on the ground, | 他们的脚踩地的时间比较短 |
[02:29] | thus propelling them forward much faster. | 这样他们就把自己更快地推向前方 |
[02:32] | By almost 30%. Great. | 将近快百分之三十 真好 |
[02:35] | All right, well, I got to make up that difference somehow. | 好吧 我们得想办法解决这个问题 |
[02:41] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[02:43] | Look, after what that monster did, | 那个混蛋所做的事 |
[02:46] | I want to stop Jay just as badly as you do… | 让我和你一样很想阻止杰伊 |
[02:48] | Right. | 是的 |
[02:50] | But what if the reason you haven’t been able to run | 可是 有没有可能你之所以 |
[02:52] | as fast as him yet is because you just can’t? | 跑得不如他快 是因为你根本不可能呢 |
[03:02] | Barry, you know what happened to Jay is not your fault, right? | 巴里 你明白杰伊的事并不怪你 对吧 |
[03:05] | Well, I should’ve known better. | 我应该早就看穿的 |
[03:07] | You? With Wells last year, | 你 有了去年威尔斯的事 |
[03:10] | I should’ve learned my lesson | 我应该吸取教训 |
[03:11] | and dug deeper into Jay, but… I didn’t. | 好好调查一下杰伊 可是我没有 |
[03:15] | Come on, Joe. | 别这样 乔 |
[03:16] | Point being is nobody saw this coming. | 我的意思是 没人预料到会这样 |
[03:19] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[03:28] | So I… | 所以 我 |
[03:31] | kind of went on a date. | 算是进行了场约会 |
[03:35] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[03:36] | The new editor at CCPN. | 《中城时报》的新编辑 |
[03:39] | Scott Evans. | 斯科特·埃文斯 |
[03:41] | Your boss? | 你的老板吗 |
[03:42] | Okay, it wasn’t like that. | 好吧 不是你想的那样 |
[03:44] | He’s a really nice guy. | 他是个好男人 |
[03:47] | He’s sweet and smart and… | 很体贴 很聪明 而且 |
[03:54] | What? | 什么 |
[03:57] | It just– it all makes me think about Eddie. | 让我 让我想起了艾迪 |
[04:01] | I think about him every day, Barry. | 我每天都在想他 巴里 |
[04:06] | It just feels wrong. | 我感觉这样不对 |
[04:08] | I know for a fact that Eddie would want you to find love again. | 我肯定艾迪想让你找到新恋人 |
[04:11] | Yeah, I know, but– | 是的 我知道 但是 |
[04:13] | Look, Iris. | 听我说 爱瑞丝 |
[04:19] | You’re the only person who’s gonna know | 只有你自己才知道什么时候 |
[04:21] | when you’re ready to move on, but until then | 能够放下过去向前看 但在那之前 |
[04:24] | don’t keep yourself completely closed off, you know? | 不要把自己封闭起来 |
[04:29] | You’re gonna miss out on something great. | 否则你会错过一些美好的事情 |
[04:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:36] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[04:38] | No, no, you’re just in time. | 没有 没有 时间刚刚好 |
[04:42] | Dad! Mittens! | 老爸 戴手套 |
[04:45] | So… my advisor loved my engine designs | 我的指导老师很喜欢我设计的引擎 |
[04:48] | and even asked me to help her out with one | 甚至让我帮她 |
[04:50] | – of her engineering projects. – Okay, big man on campus. | -完成她的一项引擎项目 -学霸啊 |
[04:53] | It’s not that big a deal. | 没有那么厉害 |
[04:54] | It’s a great opportunity, and you should take it | 是个很好的机会 你应该抓住 |
[04:56] | because life doesn’t give those out all the time. | 因为机会不是经常都有的 |
[04:58] | Isn’t that right, Barry? | 我说的对吧 巴里 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:00] | Yeah. What is the project about? | 没错 那项目是要做什么来的 |
[05:02] | It’s trying to push the speed limits | 是想要用小型推进系统 |
[05:04] | with smaller propulsion systems. | 突破速度的极限 |
[05:05] | – Yeah, that’s cool. – Where do you even start? | -是挺酷的 -你要从何开始 |
[05:07] | Well, I really like to read the journals of the classic engineers, | 我特想读读经典工程学专家们的笔记 |
[05:10] | so their engine designs, how they increase horsepower, | 他们如何设计引擎 怎么增加马力的 |
[05:13] | and learn from the best, I guess. | 名师出高徒吧 大概 |
[05:15] | You read their journals? | 你读了他们的笔记 |
[05:17] | I mean, it’s not like I can | 我是说 我又不能直接 |
[05:18] | just go and talk to Enzo Ferrari | 去和恩佐·法拉利 |
[05:20] | or Ferdinand Porsche ’cause they dead, but… | 或是斐迪南·保时捷对话 因为他们死了 |
[05:24] | You know, doesn’t mean they can’t still teach me. | 但是不代表他们不能继续教我东西了 |
[05:28] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:29] | You haven’t even touched your food. | 你都没碰你的食物 |
[05:31] | Yeah, no, I’m sorry. I just, um– | 是没 抱歉 我只是… |
[05:34] | I just realized the key to a case I’ve been working on, | 我只是刚想到破我手上案子的关键 |
[05:36] | so I’m gonna just-thank you, Wally. | 所以我得 谢谢你 沃利 |
[05:40] | Um, sorry, guys. | 抱歉各位 |
[05:41] | I’ll be–I’ll be back later. | 我会 我等下就回来 |
[05:44] | That dude gets weirder every time I see him. | 这家伙每见一次都会变得更奇怪 |
[05:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:48] | You mean the “Old” Harrison Wells? | 你是说”老的”哈里森·威尔斯 |
[05:51] | As in Eobard Thawne? | 也就是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[05:52] | You want him to teach you how to run faster? | 你想让他教你如何跑得更快吗 |
[05:54] | – Oh, that’s rich. – How are you gonna do that? | -可真大胆 -你要怎么办到呢 |
[05:57] | By running back to a time last year. | 跑回到去年的某个时间点 |
[05:59] | And what about the other you, | 那另一个你怎么办 |
[06:00] | the one from that other timeline? | 在那个时间线上的你 |
[06:01] | I’ll knock him out with something. | 我会用什么东西敲晕他 |
[06:03] | I mean, he’s not like he’ll see me coming, | 我是说 他肯定不会想到我会过去 |
[06:05] | and then I’ll have Wells teach me. | 然后我就让威尔斯教我 |
[06:07] | Barry, that’s crazy. | 巴里 这太疯狂了 |
[06:08] | Nothing I’ve read is pointing me towards a solution, | 我所读到的一切无法给我解决办法 |
[06:11] | and if there’s anybody that’s figured out | 如果能有谁可以想出 |
[06:13] | the key to getting faster without V-9, it’s him. | 不使用V9就可以变快的诀窍 只有他 |
[06:20] | What do you guys think? | 你们怎么想 |
[06:23] | Your plan is asinine. | 你的计划愚蠢至极 |
[06:28] | Did you find Jesse? | 你找到杰西了吗 |
[06:29] | Does it look like I found Jesse? | 我看起来像是找到杰西了吗 |
[06:33] | How many times have you traveled through time? | 你穿越时间多少次了 |
[06:35] | A few. | 几次 |
[06:36] | Do you have any idea how many things you could screw up? | 你知道你能搞砸多少事情吗 |
[06:37] | All I need is one conversation with Dr. Wells. | 我只需要和威尔斯博士进行一次对话 |
[06:41] | – He’s not Wells. – Thawne. | -他不是威尔斯 -斯旺 |
[06:42] | I’m Wells! This man has been studying you | 我才是威尔斯 那个男人研究了你 |
[06:44] | for 15 years-for 15 years– | 十五年 整整十五年 |
[06:47] | and you don’t think he’s gonna know who you are? | 你觉得他不会发现你是谁吗 |
[06:49] | Barry’s pretty good at impersonating himself. | 巴里对模仿他自己挺在行的 |
[06:51] | You should’ve seen him over there on Earth-2. | 你应该看看他在地球二时候的表现 |
[06:52] | I was like, “Somebody get this man an Oscar.” | 我都心想 “谁来给他个奥斯卡奖吧” |
[06:54] | He will know, Allen. He will know. | 他会知道的 艾伦 他会知道的 |
[06:57] | All right, then what am I supposed to do? | 好吧 那我要怎么办 |
[06:58] | I mean, how am I supposed to stop Zoom? | 我是说 我要怎么才能阻止极速 |
[06:59] | Do you know the answer to this equation? | 你知道这个公式的解吗 |
[07:01] | If Thawne figures out that it’s you, | 如果斯旺发现了那是你 |
[07:03] | the timeline will be altered. | 时间线就会更改 |
[07:05] | People can die. | 可能会有人死 |
[07:07] | Others could live, and no one will know | 其他人可能会活过来 谁也不知道 |
[07:08] | who or what will be affected, but I promise you, | 谁或是什么会被影响 但我向你保证 |
[07:10] | when you come back, things will be different. | 当你回来的时候 肯定会有变化 |
[07:13] | And only you will know what those differences are. | 而只有你知道发生了哪些变化 |
[07:17] | Well, if that’s what I have to do to stop Zoom, | 如果只有这样我才能阻止极速的话 |
[07:18] | then so be it, because if I don’t, | 那也无妨 因为我不这么做 |
[07:20] | and Zoom gets my speed before I learn how to stop him, | 一旦极速在我学会如何阻止他之前偷走我速度 |
[07:23] | everybody I care about, everybody in this whole city– | 所有我关心的人 在这座城市的所有人 |
[07:26] | their world will never be the same anyway. | 他们的世界一样也会发生变化 |
[07:38] | Do you really think you can do this? | 你真的认为你可以做到吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[07:41] | When I went back last year and I saw my mom die, | 当我去年回到过去看到母亲死亡后 |
[07:46] | it didn’t affect the timeline. | 时间线没有因此而改变 |
[07:47] | Yeah, but you haven’t really time traveled | 是 但你之前并没有像今天这样 |
[07:50] | on purpose like this before. | 有意的进行时间旅行 |
[07:52] | I have to do this, you guys. | 我必须得这么做 |
[07:54] | Okay, let’s go for it. | 好吧 那我们就放手一搏 |
[07:57] | Okay, you’re gonna go back to the time | 好的 你要回到的时间点 |
[07:59] | when Wells was distracted by the return | 是威尔斯正在被一个超级大混蛋 |
[08:01] | of the major jackass, Hartley Rathaway. | 哈特利·拉瑟威搅得心神不静的时候 |
[08:03] | This is the first time we found out | 这时候我们刚发现 |
[08:04] | Wells knew the accelerator might explode, | 威尔斯知道粒子加速器会爆炸 |
[08:07] | and we were all angry with him, | 我们都对他很生气 |
[08:09] | so anything that might seem odd about your behavior | 所以你任何看起来奇怪的举动 |
[08:11] | Wells should attribute to that. | 威尔斯可能都会归结于这事上 |
[08:14] | Also remember: | 还有要记得 |
[08:15] | do not underestimate Hartley. He almost killed you. | 不要低估哈特利 他差点就杀死了你 |
[08:18] | This is a tranq dart that should knock “Old” you out for about six hours, | 这个镇静镖应该能让”老的”你昏睡六小时 |
[08:22] | which lines up perfectly for when you’re going back, | 时间刚好足够支撑到你回来 |
[08:24] | because not much was happening | 因为那天没什么意外 |
[08:25] | until Hartley attacked the Cleveland Dam that night, | 直到晚上哈特利攻击克利夫兰水坝 |
[08:28] | so that should give you time to learn what you need and return. | 所以应该可以给你足够时间学习然后回来 |
[08:31] | One more thing. You cannot tell us | 还有一件事 你不能告诉我们 |
[08:33] | the truth about Wells, no matter what. | 关于威尔斯的真相 不管发生什么 |
[08:36] | You must keep the timeline intact. | 你必须保持时间线的稳定 |
[08:39] | It’s gonna be hard to course correct | 如果发生了变化 |
[08:41] | if anything gets altered, so get what you need | 就很难纠正回来了 所以找到你想要的 |
[08:43] | and come back, preferably to this moment, | 然后回来 最好是到这个时刻 |
[08:45] | this exact time you’re leaving, or else you might set off some | 这个你离开的准确时刻 不然你可能会陷入 |
[08:47] | kind of “12 Monkeys” time loop you’ll never get out of. | 类似《十二猴子》里那样的时间轮回无法逃离 |
[08:51] | – No pressure. – Yeah. Cool. | -别有压力 -好吧 |
[08:53] | So, we’ll see you in, like, two seconds. | 所以 我们等 两秒后见 |
[08:57] | Time travel’s so weird. | 时间旅行真诡异 |
[09:01] | – Godspeed, Barry. – I’ll be fine. | -祝你成功 巴里 -我会没事的 |
[09:04] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么差错 |
[09:19] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[09:32] | Oh, no. I’m too early. | 不好 我来早了 |
[09:35] | You know my name? I know some names too. | 你知道我名字 我也知道些名字 |
[09:38] | This is not a good start. | 这开局可不妙 |
[09:45] | Caitlin Snow. | 凯特琳·斯诺 |
[09:47] | Cisco Ramon. Harrison Wells. | 西斯科·拉蒙 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[09:54] | Something’s interfering with his comms. | 他的通讯器受到了干扰 |
[09:56] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[10:02] | Come on! Damn it. | 怎么回事 该死 |
[10:05] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[10:06] | Whatever Hartley’s using must be shorting out his comms. | 哈特利肯定让他的通讯器短路了 |
[10:09] | I can hear the radio waves… | 我可以听到你衣服里… |
[10:11] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I remember this. | 对对对 我记得 |
[10:12] | emanating from your suit. | 传出的电波声 |
[10:13] | This could still work. | 现在还来得及 |
[10:15] | About 1,900 megahertz. | 大概有1900兆赫 |
[10:17] | Are they on the other end listening? | 是他们在另一端听着吗 |
[10:19] | Will they hear you die? | 他们会听到你死吗 |
[10:21] | – No. They’re gonna hear you… – Get your ass kicked. | -不 他们会听到我 -痛扁你 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:36] | Is that all it takes to scare you off? | 这就把你吓跑了吗 |
[10:39] | And he chose you over me? | 而他却选择了你 而不是我 |
[10:41] | My comms? Who are you? | 我的通讯器 你是谁 |
[10:43] | I don’t have time to explain this to you right now. | 我现在没时间给你解释 |
[11:07] | I don’t understand. You’re me. | 我没懂 你是我吗 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry, but I have to do this. | 抱歉 我必须这么做 |
[11:11] | This’ll all make sense eventually. | 你总会明白的 |
[11:24] | Where are you, oh, chosen one? | 你在哪里 被选中的那位 |
[11:34] | Got ya again. | 又抓到你了 |
[11:36] | Looks like you’re not as smart as everyone says, huh? | 看来你不像大家说的那么聪明 |
[11:39] | Smart enough to have figured out | 聪明到看清了 |
[11:41] | who Harrison Wells really is. | 哈里森·威尔斯的真面目 |
[11:43] | You see, I know his secret. | 我知道他的秘密 |
[11:45] | Barry, are you there? | 巴里 能听到吗 |
[11:47] | Yeah, yeah, I’m back. | 听得到 我回来了 |
[11:49] | I’m bringing Hartley in. | 带哈特利一起回来 |
[11:59] | Scanners picking up foreign metallic objects in your ears. | 扫面仪识别出你耳朵里有外来金属物 |
[12:03] | – Take ’em out. – I can’t. | -取出来 -不行 |
[12:05] | I suffered head trauma when S.T.A.R. Labs exploded. | 尖端科研实验室爆炸时我头部受了创伤 |
[12:07] | My hearing was severely damaged. | 我的听觉严重受损 |
[12:09] | Without these, I am in pain you can only imagine. | 取出这些 我的痛苦你们无法体会 |
[12:17] | Cisco, see if the devices in his ears | 西斯科 检查他耳朵里的东西 |
[12:19] | are generating any low level electromagnetic pulses. | 能产生低强度电磁脉冲吗 |
[12:23] | You want me to scan for E-bombs? | 你要我扫描电磁脉冲炸弹吗 |
[12:26] | I just–I mean, don’t you think | 我是说 你难道不觉得 |
[12:27] | that could’ve been what was interfering with the comms? | 可能就是那东西干扰了通讯器 |
[12:33] | Well, well. | 看啊 |
[12:35] | Trying to go all “Mission: Impossible” on us? | 想给我们上演《碟中谍》吗 |
[12:37] | Use those things to bust out of here? | 想用那玩意儿逃出去 |
[12:42] | Pump in some sound stimuli to counteract his tinnitus. | 用点刺激的声音来缓解他的耳鸣 |
[12:46] | Then we’ll make some nonexplosive replacements for him. | 我们再做个不爆炸的替代物给他 |
[12:49] | Deal with you later. | 晚点再处理你 |
[12:55] | Take them out, Hartley. Now. | 取出来 哈特利 快点 |
[13:00] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
[13:01] | That was quite an observation you had | 你刚对哈特利的观察 |
[13:03] | about Hartley in there, Mr. Allen. | 相当不错 艾伦先生 |
[13:06] | Yeah, it just seemed too easy taking him down, you know? | 是啊 只是感觉打败他太容易了 |
[13:11] | Well, the likely reason for that is you’re getting faster. | 可能是因为你速度变快了 |
[13:16] | Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that. | 其实我正想谈谈这事 |
[13:18] | It occurred to me that maybe we’ve been going about | 我想到咱们给我提速的方式 |
[13:22] | improving my speed the wrong way. | 可能不太对 |
[13:25] | How so? | 为什么 |
[13:26] | I’ve been learning different techniques involved in running, | 我一直在学习奔跑的不同技巧 |
[13:30] | and I was thinking | 但是我想 |
[13:32] | that there’s just as much science involved in speed | 速度中所涉及的科学 |
[13:34] | as anything physical or technical. | 与任何身体和技术一样重要 |
[13:36] | I just can’t figure out how to apply it to me when I run. | 我不知道要怎么在奔跑时运用起来 |
[13:40] | Thought if anybody could help me, it’d be you. | 要有人能帮我的话 那就是你了 |
[13:44] | This is quite the… speed equation you’ve concocted here, | 你刚刚写下的这个 是某种速度公式 |
[13:49] | isn’t it, Mr. Al? | 对吧 小艾先生 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I’ve been doing a lot of reading in my downtime. | 对 我空闲的时候读了很多东西 |
[13:54] | What on earth inspired you to adopt such a– | 到底是什么启发你用这… |
[13:59] | what should we call this– unorthodox approach? | 该叫这什么呢 旁门左道 |
[14:04] | I just know that I’m not the fastest man alive, | 我只知道我不是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[14:07] | and I need to be faster, a lot faster, | 我需要变得更快 非常快 |
[14:09] | if I’m ever gonna be able to take down the Man in Yellow. | 才能够打倒那个黄衣人 |
[14:16] | So what do you think? Can you help me? | 所以你怎么看 能帮我吗 |
[14:32] | Let me see what I can do. | 看看我能帮到什么 |
[14:37] | Hey, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[14:39] | Hey, Eddie. | 你好 艾迪 |
[14:41] | Must have been a good lunch. | 午饭肯定吃的不错 |
[14:42] | Iris is the first girlfriend I’ve ever lived with, | 爱瑞丝是我同居的第一个女友 |
[14:44] | so it’s all very new and exciting. | 所以一切都很新鲜刺激 |
[14:47] | New? Yes. Exciting? No. | 新鲜 行 刺激 不行 |
[14:49] | Sorry. Somehow I keep forgetting you’re her dad. | 抱歉 我总是忘记你是她爸 |
[14:53] | Hey, try to remember for both our sakes. | 为了咱俩你还是记住了 |
[14:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:57] | I was thinking about what you said about Wells, | 我想过你对威尔斯的想法 |
[14:59] | how there’s something off about him. | 你说他有点不正常 |
[15:02] | I need you to do something for me, off the books. | 我要你帮我个忙 悄悄地 |
[15:05] | Joe, come on. | 乔 拜托 |
[15:06] | Just trust me, Eddie. | 相信我 艾迪 |
[15:09] | Okay. What? | 好 什么事 |
[15:12] | Go back to his house. Search everything. | 再去他家彻底搜查一次 |
[15:23] | Someone there? | 有人吗 |
[16:00] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[16:09] | CCPD. | 中城警局 |
[16:11] | I’m sure they have it handled, right? | 我肯定他们能应付得了 对吧 |
[16:14] | No. | 不 |
[16:17] | You need to go. | 你得去帮忙 |
[16:20] | Run, Barry. | 奔跑吧 巴里 |
[16:48] | Is everyone okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[17:08] | – Barry. – Yeah? | -巴里 -什么事 |
[17:10] | – You should cover that up. – Oh, right, yeah. | -你得把那遮住 -对 好的 |
[17:15] | – Thanks. – Joe. | -谢谢 -乔 |
[17:17] | No sign of it outside. It just disappeared. | 在外边没找到 它就这么凭空消失了 |
[17:21] | – Hey, Bar. – Hey, Eddie. | -你好 巴仔 -你好 艾迪 |
[17:23] | Any idea what that thing could be? | 知道那玩意会是什么吗 |
[17:27] | No, I don’t know. Not yet. | 不 我还不知道 |
[17:30] | If I figured out I’ll let you know. | 我查明了就告诉你 |
[17:33] | Things just keep getting more and more strange in this city. | 这座城真是越来越离奇了 |
[17:36] | Yeah, they do. | 是的 没错 |
[17:38] | I’m gonna check in with Iris, let her know I’m okay. | 我去看下爱瑞丝 给她报个平安 |
[17:41] | – Great. – All right, see ya, Bar. | -很好 -好的 回见巴仔 |
[17:46] | What the hell’s going on with you? | 你究竟是怎么回事 |
[17:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[17:50] | Look, I know you told Iris that you love her, | 听着 我知道你对爱瑞丝表达过爱意 |
[17:52] | but you said you’d moved past this whole Eddie and Iris thing. | 但你说对爱瑞丝和艾迪的事已经看开了 |
[17:57] | I have, Joe. I have. | 是的 乔 我看开了 |
[18:01] | Then why are you being so weird to Eddie? | 那你为什么对艾迪举止反常 |
[18:03] | Okay, um, look. I’m sorry. | 好吧 其实 抱歉 |
[18:04] | Let me just take care of all this, okay? | 让我先处理好这些事 好吗 |
[18:08] | I’ll talk to you later, I promise. | 我过后会找你谈的 我保证 |
[18:10] | Fine. But soon. | 好吧 但要尽快 |
[18:16] | Soon, yeah. | 尽快 是啊 |
[18:25] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[18:26] | Oh, you know, just trying to figure out | 你懂的 在想办法弄清楚 |
[18:28] | how to find this Dementor that’s apparently | 如何找到这个正在中城 |
[18:30] | roaming through Central City right now. | 四处游荡的摄魂怪 |
[18:32] | I assume that was the cause of the CCPD alarm. | 我猜是它拜访了中城警局 |
[18:35] | Yeah, actually, it attacked my lab. | 确实是 它袭击了我的实验室 |
[18:38] | – You saw it? – No, I didn’t see it, no. | -你看到它了 -没 我没看见 |
[18:40] | I di–um–well, I didn’t get there in time, | 我…我没有及时赶到 |
[18:43] | but I have seen it before. | 但我以前见过它 |
[18:46] | Where? | 在哪 |
[18:47] | It was earlier today, actually, | 其实就是今天早些 |
[18:49] | when I was running to take Hartley down. | 当时我正要去抓哈特利 |
[18:52] | Uh-huh. You’re just mentioning this now? | 是吗 你现在才告诉我们 |
[18:55] | I-I didn’t know what it was. | 我不知道它是什么 |
[18:56] | I thought it was some sort of illusion. I don’t know. | 我以为是幻觉之类的 我不清楚 |
[18:59] | Okay, well, we need to find it before it hurts somebody. | 好 我们必须在它伤及无辜之前找到它 |
[19:02] | – Can you track it? – What is it with you guys? | -你能追踪它吗 -你们是怎么了 |
[19:04] | It’s like you think I have ESP or something. | 我又没有超感能力之类的 |
[19:05] | I can’t just magically sense where things are. | 没办法突然感知东西在哪 |
[19:08] | What can you do, Cisco? | 能做些什么 西斯科 |
[19:09] | I’m thinking I can reconfigure | 我想重新配置 |
[19:10] | the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite to look for it. | 尖端科研实验室的卫星去找 |
[19:12] | Um, it might take some time though. | 不过要花些时间 |
[19:14] | Do it. | 去做吧 |
[19:15] | In the meantime, Mr. Allen, come with me. | 与此同时 艾伦先生请跟我来 |
[19:18] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:20] | Is this about the speed equation? | 是关于速度公式的事吗 |
[19:22] | As a matter of fact, it is. | 实际上是的 |
[19:24] | Oh, great. Okay, good. | 太好了 好的 很好 |
[19:26] | – So you figured it out? – Mm-hmm. | -所以你弄明白了 -没错 |
[19:33] | Yes. I’ve figured it out. | 是的 我弄明白了 |
[19:52] | Now, who are you? | 说吧 你是谁 |
[19:56] | I mean, who are you really? | 我是说 你的真实身份是谁 |
[20:00] | Dr. Wells, what are you doing? | 威尔斯博士 你在干什么 |
[20:04] | None of it adds up. | 这些都说不通 |
[20:06] | The interference with the comms, the speed equation, | 通讯器受干扰 速度公式 |
[20:11] | the Time Wraith. | 时间亡灵 |
[20:14] | That’s what we call them. Time Wraiths. | 这是它们的名字 时间亡灵 |
[20:16] | Scary, aren’t they? | 很吓人是吧 |
[20:19] | I thought, “Oh, no, a Time Wraith has found me.” | 我想 “糟了 时间亡灵找到我了” |
[20:22] | But then I thought, “No, no , no.” | 然后又想 “不不不” |
[20:24] | “You know what you’re doing.” | “你是有分寸的人” |
[20:26] | Now, the Time Wraith is after someone | 时间亡灵专门追踪那些 |
[20:28] | who’s travelled through time… | 穿越了时间… |
[20:32] | and doesn’t know what they’re doing. | 却毫无分寸的人 |
[20:39] | Dr. Wells, come on. It’s me. | 威尔斯博士 别闹了 是我 |
[20:41] | It’s–it’s Barry. I don’t– | 我是巴里 我不是… |
[20:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:44] | You are good. | 你很厉害 |
[20:47] | You are good, and I would believe you, except that… | 你很厉害 我差点就信了 除了… |
[20:54] | Nothing? | 没反应 |
[20:55] | I move like this, you barely flinch. | 我这样移动 你竟无动于衷 |
[21:02] | You know who I am. | 你知道我的身份 |
[21:06] | Don’t you? | 对不对 |
[21:11] | And you’re from the future. | 而且你来自未来 |
[21:13] | Do you know how I know that? | 我是怎么知道的 |
[21:14] | Because I haven’t taught my Barry Allen | 因为我还没教我的巴里·艾伦 |
[21:16] | how to phase through objects… yet. | 如何穿越物体 |
[21:23] | Let me out of here, Thawne. | 放我出去 斯旺 |
[21:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:33] | You’re upset. | 你不好受 |
[21:34] | But it does me good to hear that name again. | 但听到这个名字我感觉不错 |
[21:37] | Now, onto the bigger question. | 现在来说更重要的问题 |
[21:39] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[21:41] | Because I want to go faster, | 因为我想跑得更快 |
[21:42] | and you’re the only one who can teach me. | 而且只有你能教我 |
[21:46] | You’re the only one who’s figured out the equation. | 你是唯一解开过那个公式的人 |
[21:49] | The Speed Force. | 神速力 |
[21:52] | You’ve manipulated it. | 你熟练使用它 |
[21:54] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[22:03] | No. | 不 |
[22:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不对 不对 不对 |
[22:09] | No. | 不对 |
[22:12] | You’d only come here if something went wrong. | 你来这里 一定是出了什么状况 |
[22:16] | If you’re still alive, | 如果你依然活着 |
[22:20] | then that means… | 就意味着… |
[22:27] | I haven’t beaten you. | 我没能打败你 |
[22:31] | If you’re still alive… | 如果你依然活着 |
[22:35] | that means my plan fails. | 意味着我的计划失败了 |
[22:40] | And if my plan fails, | 如果我的计划失败 |
[22:43] | I don’t get to go home, and if that’s the case, well, then– | 我也就回不了家 这样的话 那不如 |
[22:46] | No, no, no! Hey, hey, hey! It’s the opposite! | 不不不 慢着 恰恰相反 |
[22:48] | It’s the opposite! | 恰恰相反 |
[22:49] | It–you trick me. You harness my speed. | 你骗过了我 你抑制了我的速度 |
[22:52] | We turn on the accelerator to create a path | 我们用粒子加速器给你建立了 |
[22:54] | for you to go home. | 回家的通道 |
[22:55] | I go back in time. | 我穿越到过去 |
[22:57] | You go back to yours. | 你回到你的时代 |
[23:00] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:06] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这 |
[23:09] | Why are you here now? | 你为什么来现在 |
[23:10] | Because when I got back, a singularity had formed. | 因为我穿越到过去时 形成了一个奇点 |
[23:13] | And now the only way for me to learn how to get faster | 只有来这我才能学会 |
[23:15] | and stop the singularity from happening was to come here. | 让速度更快并阻止奇点的产生 |
[23:19] | Now. | 来现在 |
[23:21] | Well, that’s good to know. | 这真是个好消息 |
[23:31] | There’s just… | 只是… |
[23:36] | just one thing that occurs to me. | 只是突然想到一件事 |
[23:42] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要你 |
[23:45] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[23:47] | Not this you certainly. | 当然是不需要这个你 |
[23:53] | You probably should’ve thought of that | 你在来这里之前 |
[23:56] | before you came back here. | 也许该想到这点 |
[23:58] | Shame… | 可惜 |
[24:00] | You ran all the way back here | 你大老远跑回这里 |
[24:04] | just to die. | 就为找死吗 |
[24:07] | You kill me– Barry– | 你杀了我 巴里 |
[24:10] | this Barry, your Barry, | 这个巴里 你的巴里 |
[24:13] | he learns it all. | 他就会知道一切 |
[24:15] | There’s a hidden letter telling him how it ends, | 我藏了一封信告诉他之后的结局 |
[24:18] | how to beat you, everything. | 告诉他如何打败你 告诉他一切 |
[24:22] | Anything happens to me, you never make it back home. | 如果我发生不测 你永远别想回家 |
[24:31] | Go on. | 继续啊 |
[24:33] | Kill me, Thawne. | 杀了我 斯旺 |
[24:35] | See how this all ends. | 看看结局如何 |
[24:51] | Now, | 现在 |
[24:54] | you’re gonna help me get faster. | 你要帮我提升速度 |
[25:03] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:08] | I want to know how these work. | 我要知道运作原理 |
[25:11] | I’ll tell you, just kill the music. | 我会告诉你 先把音乐关了 |
[25:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:30] | The gauntlets, Hartley. | 这对护手 哈特利 |
[25:32] | What kind of frequency is this? | 用的是什么频率 |
[26:11] | Cisco, it’s here! | 西斯科 它来了 |
[26:15] | – It’s coming! – Inside the cell, now! | -它来了 -快进牢房 快 |
[26:17] | Uh, sorry. What’s coming? | 抱歉 什么来了 |
[26:23] | Holy Harry Potter. | 我了个哈利波特啊 |
[26:26] | Okay. Well, isn’t this fantastic? | 这也太魔幻了吧 |
[26:28] | Look, we’re gonna be safe in here. | 我们在这里面很安全 |
[26:30] | These cells are– | 这些牢房是… |
[26:33] | Impenetrable? | 牢不可破吗 |
[26:35] | Barry! Dr. Wells! | 巴里 威尔斯博士 |
[26:37] | All right. We have to help them. | 好了 我们得去救他们 |
[26:38] | You let it track you here. | 你让它追着你到这里 |
[26:40] | Get me out of here! Come on! | 放我出去 快点 |
[26:42] | If that thing comes after me and messes with my plans, | 如果那东西跟着我 捣乱我的计划 |
[26:45] | you’re all dead. | 你们就死定了 |
[26:47] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[26:48] | Okay, let’s step back. | 好吧 大家往后退 |
[26:51] | You’ll shatter the glass. | 你会把玻璃弄碎的 |
[26:52] | You got a better plan? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[26:53] | As a matter of fact, give me those. | 没错 把护手给我 |
[26:54] | No! | 不行 |
[26:56] | Now, Cisco! | 快点 西斯科 |
[26:58] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[26:59] | These cells have speakers linked throughout S.T.A.R. Labs. | 这些牢房的喇叭遍及尖端科研实验室 |
[27:01] | – Yes, and? – I rigged these gauntlets | -然后呢 -我可以操纵护手 |
[27:03] | to emit a destructive signal if ever they’re disarmed. | 如果护手解体就能发出毁灭性的信号 |
[27:09] | If I can just find the right frequency | 只要我能找到外面 |
[27:10] | of whatever the hell that thing is, | 那个怪物的正确频率 |
[27:12] | well, let’s just say you’ll be glad you’re in here with me. | 这么说吧 你们得庆幸有我在 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry that we didn’t come sooner. | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[27:37] | It’s all right, Inky’s gone. I don’t see anything. | 没事 墨汁消失了 没有发现 |
[27:40] | You know, we’d be toast | 如果没有哈特利 |
[27:41] | if wasn’t for Hartley and those gauntlets. | 和那对护手 我们就死定了 |
[27:43] | Well, self-preservation is a very strong motivator, | 自卫本能起到了很多的作用 |
[27:45] | but he stays in the cell until I say otherwise. | 但是没我同意 他要待在牢里 |
[27:47] | Okay, I’m just saying. | 好吧 只是这么一说 |
[27:48] | So the two places | 这东西 |
[27:49] | this thing has attacked are here and CCPD. | 袭击了这里和中城警局两个地方 |
[27:52] | The common denominator being– | 共同点是… |
[27:53] | Me. Yeah, I know. | 我 嗯 我知道 |
[27:54] | I just– I don’t know why. | 我只是不知道为什么 |
[27:55] | Well, you must have done something to piss him off. | 你肯定做了什么事激怒了他 |
[27:58] | Satellite hasn’t found anything. | 卫星毫无发现 |
[27:59] | We need to find a more permanent solution to this problem. | 我们要找到解决这问题更永久的方法 |
[28:02] | Start by repairing Hartley’s gauntlets. | 从修复哈特利的护手开始 |
[28:04] | That’s about as good a first step as any. | 这是很好的开端 |
[28:05] | – I got some parts for it. – Let’s go for it. | -我有些零件可以用 -开始吧 |
[28:09] | You don’t know how to stop a Time Wraith? | 你不知道如何阻止时间亡灵吗 |
[28:11] | None of us do. | 没人知道 |
[28:12] | That’s why we always try and avoid them in our travels. | 所以在穿越时我们一直尽量避开它们 |
[28:13] | “We”? | 我们 |
[28:14] | Speedsters– we’re not the only two out there, you know? | 极速者不止我们俩 明白吗 |
[28:16] | This isn’t the first time I’ve time traveled. | 这不是我第一次穿越时间 |
[28:17] | How come I’ve never seen one of these until now? | 之前我怎么从未见过它们 |
[28:19] | Because you ran out of luck. | 因为你的运气到头了 |
[28:21] | And Time Wraiths hate it | 时间亡灵非常讨厌 |
[28:23] | when speedsters manipulate the timeline, | 极速者篡改时间线 |
[28:25] | and now that thing’s gonna do everything it can to end you. | 现在它要想尽办法终结你 |
[28:30] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 只能这样了 |
[28:32] | You’re gonna go to CCPD. | 你去中城警局 |
[28:33] | You’re gonna see what you can find to | 看看能找到些什么 |
[28:34] | help us stop this thing– I’ll do the same here. | 帮忙阻止它 我也会在这里想办法 |
[28:35] | Well, what am I supposed to be looking for? | 我应该找什么 |
[28:37] | You’re in forensics. Figure something out. | 你是鉴证专员 动动脑子 |
[28:39] | Hey, what about the equation? Me getting faster? | 那能让我提升速度的公式呢 |
[28:41] | If we don’t stop this thing, | 如果阻止不了时间亡灵 |
[28:42] | there’s gonna be no point in me teaching you anything. | 我也没必要教你了 |
[28:50] | No trace elements, no prints, | 没发现微量元素 指纹 |
[28:53] | no sign that it was ever here except the whole mess. | 除了这烂摊子 没发现它来过的痕迹 |
[28:56] | Any idea what it was looking for? | 知道它在找什么吗 |
[28:59] | – Me. – What, why? | -找我 -什么 为什么 |
[29:00] | It doesn’t like something that I did. | 我做了触怒它的事 |
[29:03] | And what exactly would that be? | 究竟是什么事 |
[29:05] | Joe, Singh needs you in his office. | 乔 辛格叫你去他办公室 |
[29:11] | Hey, Eddie, do you have a second? | 艾迪 有空吗 |
[29:13] | I kind of got to go check out a lead for Joe. | 我要去帮乔核实一条线索 |
[29:15] | Okay, actually this is for Iris’s birthday. | 其实我想说说爱瑞丝的生日 |
[29:17] | That’s two months from now. | 还有两个月呢 |
[29:19] | Yeah, no, I know. You’re right. | 嗯 不 我知道 你说得对 |
[29:20] | I just– um, I want to make a video montage for her, | 我只是想给她拍段视频 |
[29:23] | just everybody in her life and how her being in your life | 她身边的每个人 和她的出现如何 |
[29:26] | has made it better. | 让你的生活更美好 |
[29:28] | That sounds great, yeah. | 这主意听上去不错 |
[29:29] | I’ll think of something to say. | 我会想点话来说的 |
[29:30] | Can we do it now? | 我们可以现在录吗 |
[29:32] | Barry, I really got to go do this thing. | 巴里 我真的有事要做 |
[29:34] | I-I know. I really– | 我 我知道 真的 |
[29:35] | It’s just I kind of have to get it today. | 但我今天就得把它录好 |
[29:37] | – Sure. – All right, great. | -好吧 -好的 太棒了 |
[29:39] | Just, um– just speak from the heart. | 说些心里话就好 |
[29:41] | Talk as if– talk as if, | 就像 就像是 |
[29:44] | it was the last thing you could ever say to her. | 这是你能对她说的最后一番话 |
[29:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:51] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[29:52] | What does Iris mean to me? | 爱瑞丝对我来说意味着什么 |
[29:57] | So can these gauntlets be salvaged? | 所以这护手能被修好吗 |
[29:59] | Their electron guns are fried. | 它们的电子枪被烧坏了 |
[30:00] | So it shorted the wave tubes… | 所以导致波管短路 |
[30:02] | And destroyed the amplifiers. | 然后摧毁了扩音器 |
[30:03] | Yeah, but to be honest with you, | 是的 但是说句实话 |
[30:05] | I don’t know how to manipulate the frequency variance. | 我不知道怎么控制频率方差 |
[30:07] | Hartley would know. | 哈特利知道 |
[30:09] | He’s the one who did it. | 是他做了这副护手 |
[30:13] | See if he can help, but he stays in the cell. | 去看他能不能帮忙 但他得待在牢房里 |
[30:16] | But then what? That thing’s gonna come back. | 然后怎么办 那东西还会回来的 |
[30:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:21] | Where is he? Where’s the other Flash? | 他在哪儿 另一个闪电侠呢 |
[30:27] | Right here. | 在这儿呢 |
[30:37] | Okay. Not how I expected today to turn out. | 好吧 今天和我预想的可不太一样 |
[30:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:42] | Okay, so I’m–who are– who are you? | 好吧 所以我 你是 你是谁 |
[30:44] | Who is he? Who are you? | 他是谁 你又是谁 |
[30:46] | What do you–I’m Barry. I’m Barry. | 你说啥 我是巴里 我是巴里啊 |
[30:48] | – Your Barry. He’s… – Your doppelganger. | -你认识的巴里 他是 -你的二重身 |
[30:51] | No, not yet. | 不 现在还不是 |
[30:53] | I am you, Barry. | 我就是你 巴里 |
[30:55] | Just…different. | 只是 不太一样 |
[30:57] | Wait a second, how do we know which one’s the real Barry? | 等一下 我们怎么知道哪个才是真正的巴里 |
[31:00] | Dude, okay, I’ve watched “Wrath of Khan” with you | 哥们 好吧 我和你一起看了《星际迷航2》 |
[31:02] | – Like five times. – Imposter! | -还看了五遍 -冒牌货 |
[31:04] | Yeah, and every time at the end, you turn to me and you say, | 是啊 每次看到结尾 你都会转身对我说 |
[31:06] | “I have been and always shall be your friend.” | 我一直都会是你的朋友 |
[31:09] | You, imposter! | 你才是冒牌货 |
[31:13] | What is going on here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[31:14] | Okay, guys, I’m sorry. This was not supposed to happen. | 伙计们 我很抱歉 这一切本不该发生的 |
[31:17] | The tranq dart that Caitlin made | 凯特琳做的麻醉镖 |
[31:18] | was supposed to last a lot longer. | 本该持续更长时间的 |
[31:20] | I did not give him a tranq dart. | 我没有给他什么麻醉镖 |
[31:22] | Okay, no, yes, not you, | 好吧 不是 是 不是你 |
[31:23] | the you from the time that I am from. | 是来自我的那个时间点的你 |
[31:27] | The time that you are from? | 你的时间点 |
[31:28] | I think what he’s trying to say is he’s from the future. | 我觉得他是想说他来自未来 |
[31:32] | – The future? – Yeah. | -未来 -是的 |
[31:33] | – The future? – Yes. | -未来 -是的 |
[31:34] | – Wait, the future? – Yes. | -等下 未来 -是的 |
[31:37] | Are we saying I can time-travel? | 这是说我可以时间旅行吗 |
[31:41] | One day. | 未来的某天 |
[31:42] | Oh, that explains the white on the symbol. | 这就解释了标志上的白色 |
[31:44] | Well, wait a second. | 好的 等一下 |
[31:45] | Suppose we now change your emblem. | 如果我们现在改了你的徽章 |
[31:47] | Will it be because we got the idea from this? | 会不会是因为我们从你这儿得到启发 |
[31:50] | – Or, I mean, that would mean– – Stop talking. | -或者 我是说 这意味着 -闭嘴 |
[31:52] | You stop talking too, all right? | 你也闭嘴 行吗 |
[31:53] | More you say, the more the timeline is disrupted. | 你说得越多 时间线被扰得越乱 |
[31:55] | Now I’m going to assume that your presence here | 现在我猜你出现在这里 |
[31:57] | is the reason that thing is attacking us. | 就是那个东西来袭击我们的原因 |
[31:59] | What? What thing? | 什么 什么东西 |
[32:00] | Have you ever seen “The Frighteners”? | 你没看过《恐怖幽灵》吗 |
[32:02] | It’s sort of like that, but scarier and faster, | 有点像那个 但更可怕也更快 |
[32:04] | and it’s after you–after him. | 而且它是追着你的 追着他 |
[32:05] | Yeah, it’s been chasing me ever since I got here. | 是的 我刚来时它就开始追我了 |
[32:08] | Okay, so how do we stop it? | 好的 所以我们怎么阻止它呢 |
[32:10] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[32:11] | Then what are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[32:13] | The one thing we can. | 做我们唯一能做的事 |
[32:17] | What? What are we doing here? | 怎么 我们来这儿做什么 |
[32:21] | We’re here for the answer to your speed equation– | 我们在这儿是为了解答你的速度公式 |
[32:25] | the reason that you traveled back to this time, | 你时间旅行回到这个时间点的原因 |
[32:28] | and the key to running faster. | 也是跑得更快的秘诀 |
[32:35] | Tachyon enhancement. | 超光速粒子增强器 |
[32:37] | This was not the deal. | 这可不是咱们说好的 |
[32:39] | If you think that I’m gonna hold your hand this entire way, | 如果你觉得我会一步一步地教你 |
[32:43] | you’re sadly mistaken. | 那你真是错得离谱 |
[32:44] | Everything you need is on this drive. | 你所需的一切都在这个驱动里 |
[32:46] | You follow its instructions, you will enhance | 你跟着它的指示 就能够增强 |
[32:48] | the Speed Force in your system and run faster… | 你体内的神速力 并跑得更快 |
[32:52] | than you ever thought possible. | 超乎你想象的快 |
[32:58] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这个不起效的话 |
[33:00] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[33:02] | Dr. Wells, we need you. | 威尔斯博士 我们需要你 |
[33:06] | Time to go home, Flash. | 是时候回家了 闪电侠 |
[33:12] | Okay, our satellite has finally found | 好的 我们的卫星终于找到了 |
[33:14] | our floating friend and it’s coming back. | 我们的亡灵朋友 而它要回来了 |
[33:16] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[33:17] | I need to know how to stop it. | 我得知道怎么阻止它 |
[33:18] | Barry– | 巴里 |
[33:19] | Not now. When I get back. | 现在不是时候 等我回来再说 |
[33:21] | You guys have a year to figure it out. | 你们还有一年的时间来想办法 |
[33:23] | Okay. We’ll figure something out. | 好的 我们会想出办法的 |
[33:26] | Cisco, come here. | 西斯科 过来一下 |
[33:30] | Hartley knows where Ronnie is. | 哈特利知道罗尼在哪儿 |
[33:32] | Okay. What? | 好的 你说啥 |
[33:35] | It’s coming. | 它来了 |
[33:36] | You need to leave now. | 你现在就得走 |
[33:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[34:05] | Barry, here it comes. | 巴里 它来了 |
[34:27] | It’s not working. It’s slowing him down. | 没有起效 它在减慢他的速度 |
[34:30] | Not for long. | 不会太久 |
[34:32] | No! Barry! | 不 巴里 |
[35:01] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[35:12] | – It’s coming! – Did you even go? | -它来了 -你去了吗 |
[35:13] | – The Time Wraith. – That’s a good name. | -是时间亡灵 -好名字 |
[35:15] | Looks like that’s a yes. | 看来是去了 |
[35:16] | Did you figure out how to stop it? | 你们找到阻止它的方法了吗 |
[35:23] | Damn! We thought so! | 该死 我们以为找到了 |
[35:32] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[35:50] | I suddenly realized. | 我突然想到 |
[35:52] | Low frequency, high intensity. | 低频率 高强度 |
[35:54] | I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[35:55] | Barry. How was your trip? | 巴里 旅程如何 |
[36:06] | So aside form the fact that a Time Wraith came over here | 除了有个时间亡灵来到这儿 |
[36:09] | and nearly killed us, how did it go? | 差点杀了我们 其余怎么样 |
[36:12] | It was interesting. | 很有意思 |
[36:13] | Good interesting or bad interesting? | 好的有意思还是坏的有意思 |
[36:14] | ‘Cause that could go either way. | 因为两种都有可能 |
[36:15] | So far so… good. | 目前看来 还好 |
[36:21] | How many times do we have to tell you, Hartley? | 我们要和你说多少次 哈特利 |
[36:23] | Ever since Evil Wells got erased from existence, | 自从邪恶版威尔斯消失之后 |
[36:25] | no one speaks Latin around here anymore. | 这里没人说拉丁语了 |
[36:27] | Well, as always, it’s been a pleasure | 一如往常 和你们各位一起 |
[36:29] | working with you all on this little project. | 完成这个小项目 很愉快 |
[36:31] | If you need anything in the future, call me. | 如果以后还有什么需要 给我打电话 |
[36:34] | I’m off to a late dinner. | 我晚餐要迟到了 |
[36:35] | Mm, dinner. Anyone special? | 晚餐 和特别的人吗 |
[36:38] | Very. My parents. | 非常特别 我的父母 |
[36:43] | So? You got me on pins and needles over here. | 怎么样 你让我在这里坐立不安 |
[36:45] | What about the speed equation? | 速度公式怎么样了 |
[36:46] | Did Wells tell you what you need to do? | 威尔斯告诉你该怎么做了吗 |
[36:48] | Well, let’s see. | 我们看看吧 |
[36:58] | Maybe it’s password protected? | 或许有密码保护 |
[37:02] | Are you kidding me? | 逗我玩吗 |
[37:05] | After everything I just went through… | 我刚受了那么多罪 |
[37:07] | this doesn’t even work! | 这根本不能用 |
[37:20] | We got it. | 找到了 |
[37:27] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[37:30] | Altough it turns out it’s easier to find | 虽然说在这个地球上 |
[37:31] | a two-ton gorilla on this earth than a teenage daughter. | 找一只两吨重的大猩猩比找十多岁的女儿容易 |
[37:38] | I don’t know what I’ve done. | 真不知道我做了什么 |
[37:40] | You did what you thought you had to do. | 你做了你认为你必须做的事 |
[37:42] | You risked your life to save her. | 你为她不顾自己的安危 |
[37:43] | You brought her here to protect her from Zoom. | 你带她来这儿 保护她远离极速 |
[37:46] | You acted like a father. | 你做的是父亲做的事 |
[37:50] | “Like a father.” | “父亲做的事” |
[37:54] | You know, my wife had to– | 你知道吗 我妻子还得… |
[37:55] | she had to talk me into having kids. | 还得说服我生儿育女 |
[37:58] | Kids, you know, they’re– they’re small, loud, run around. | 孩子 他们又小 又爱吵闹 爱乱跑 |
[38:03] | All I needed was my science and my job | 我本来只需要科学和工作 |
[38:06] | for my joy and happiness. | 就能得到快乐和幸福 |
[38:08] | And then… | 可后来 |
[38:14] | the moment we had her… | 我们有了她之后 |
[38:17] | all that I wanted was her love. | 我就只想得到她的爱 |
[38:21] | Now, I don’t know if I’ll ever see that again. | 而现在 我不知道我能不能再得到了 |
[38:24] | It seems every decision I’ve made lately has… | 我最近做的每一个决定 似乎都 |
[38:28] | backfired on me. | 适得其反 |
[38:30] | You just have to trust that, in the long run, | 你只需要相信 从长远来看 |
[38:32] | you made the right ones. | 那些决定是对的 |
[38:45] | I put your plate from dinner in the fridge. | 我把你的晚餐盘子放进冰箱了 |
[38:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:08] | It’s been almost a year already. | 已经过了快一年了 |
[39:09] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[39:11] | That’s the thing, Iris. Everything keeps moving forward. | 就是这样 爱瑞丝 一切都在继续向前 |
[39:16] | Question is, when will you? | 问题是 你什么时候能继续呢 |
[39:26] | I don’t know, Barry. | 我不知道 巴里 |
[39:28] | Well, I found something | 我找到一个东西 |
[39:31] | that I think might help. | 我想或许有帮助 |
[39:35] | I was putting together this little video montage | 我去年和大家一起做了这个视频小合集 |
[39:39] | for your birthday last year with everybody, and… | 想在你生日时送给你 结果… |
[39:43] | everything happened. | 发生了那些事 |
[39:47] | But, take a look. | 不过 你看看吧 |
[39:48] | I think it might help. | 我想会有帮助 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:58] | What does Iris mean to me? | 爱瑞丝对我意味着什么 |
[40:03] | You know, a lot of times I have a hard time | 有很多次 我都觉得 |
[40:06] | figuring out what to say to people, | 思考怎么和人说话很困难 |
[40:07] | but when it comes to you, Iris, I don’t. | 但是跟你说话时 爱瑞丝 就不会了 |
[40:11] | Because with you, everything that used to feel tough | 因为和你在一起 本来觉得艰难的事 |
[40:16] | just doesn’t anymore. | 就不再艰难了 |
[40:18] | It’s one of the things I love about you. | 这是我爱你的原因之一 |
[40:21] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[40:23] | You can handle anything on your own | 你可以自己应对一切 |
[40:24] | because you’re fearless and independent… | 因为你无所畏惧 独立自主 |
[40:30] | loving, kind. | 充满爱和善良 |
[40:35] | You are without question | 你无疑是 |
[40:37] | the best decision I ever made, Iris West. | 我做过的最好的决定 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[40:41] | And I’ve never thanked you for choosing to be with me | 我从没感谢你 选择和我在一起 |
[40:45] | because each day with you is a gift. | 因为和你一起的每一天都是恩赐 |
[40:49] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[40:52] | You deserve the world, Iris. | 你应该拥有整个世界 爱瑞丝 |
[40:53] | You deserve to be happy the rest of your life, | 你应该一生幸福 |
[40:55] | and no one wants that more for you than me. | 再没有人比我更希望如此了 |
[41:00] | Happy birthday, baby. I love you. | 生日快乐 宝贝 我爱你 |
[41:07] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:14] | Sometimes the only way to move forward | 有时候 向前看的唯一方式 |
[41:16] | is to revisit the things in your past | 就是重温过去那些 |
[41:18] | that were holding you back. | 牵绊着你的事 |
[41:20] | You have to deal with them head on, | 你必须迎面去解决 |
[41:22] | no matter how scary they may be. | 不管它们有多可怕 |
[41:25] | Because once we do, you’ll see | 因为一旦我们这么做了 就会发现 |
[41:27] | that you can go further than you ever imagined. | 你能比自己想象的走得更远 |
[41:36] | I’m coming for you. | 我来找你了 |
[41:40] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |