时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:07] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so I opened up our world to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | And I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我是 闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | Welcome to Earth-2. | 欢迎来到地球二 |
[00:30] | I met your doppelganger. | 我见过你的二重身 |
[00:31] | She’s a cold-hearted ice queen named Killer Frost. | 她叫冰霜杀手 是冷酷无情的冰雪女魔 |
[00:34] | – The name is Vibe. – Reverb. | -我叫震波 -回波 |
[00:36] | My brothers and sisters, | 我的兄弟姐妹们 |
[00:39] | I’ve brought us to this new world, | 我带我们进入了这个新世界 |
[00:42] | ours for the taking! | 供我们随意夺取 |
[00:44] | Whose world is this? | 这是谁的世界 |
[00:46] | Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[00:47] | Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[00:48] | Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[00:50] | Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[00:51] | Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[01:08] | Reloading! | 装弹 |
[01:15] | David! | 大卫 |
[01:17] | Back door! Captain’s down. | 后门 队长受伤了 |
[01:19] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[01:28] | Down, down! Down, get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[01:46] | Some people are calling it the Metapocalypse, | 有些人称之为”超能末日” |
[01:49] | the days when Central City was overrun | 那一天 一支拥有超乎想象之能的军队 |
[01:51] | by an army with powers beyond imagination. | 在中城横行无忌 |
[01:56] | But in these dark times, | 但在这黑暗的时刻 |
[01:58] | we must never forget our own strength, | 我们绝不能忘记我们自己的力量 |
[02:01] | our own power to fight back. | 我们回击的力量 |
[02:08] | That it is only in the blackest of nights | 因为只有在至黑之夜中 |
[02:10] | that we can truly see the light… | 我们才能真正看到光明 |
[02:14] | and know for sure we are not alone. | 并且真切地意识到我们并不孤独 |
[02:16] | We are never…ever… alone. | 我们从来 没有 孤独过 |
[02:27] | We usually take these guys down one at a time, | 咱们平常都是一个个干掉这些家伙 |
[02:28] | not 100 at a time. | 而不是一下一百个 |
[02:30] | And yet, you don’t seem overwhelmed. | 可你看上去完全没有被累到 |
[02:32] | I know we can do it. | 我知道我们能解决的 |
[02:34] | Guys. You have to come see this. | 两位 你们得来看看这个 |
[02:37] | Cisco, what are you… | 西斯科 你要干什… |
[02:40] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[02:42] | She’s in shock. | 她受惊了 |
[02:43] | A little… dehydrated and malnourished, | 有一些…脱水以及营养不良 |
[02:47] | but I think she’ll be fine. | 但我觉得她会没事的 |
[02:50] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[02:51] | What happened? How did you get away? | 发生了什么 你是怎么逃脱的 |
[02:53] | He… let me go. | 他…放我走的 |
[02:57] | I didn’t think he would; I thought it was a trap. | 我没想到他会放我走 我以为是个陷阱 |
[02:59] | But… he told me you were dead. | 但是 他告诉我你死了 |
[03:02] | I’m not. I’m right here. | 我没有 我就在这里呢 |
[03:04] | We’re all here, together. | 我们都在 在一起 |
[03:08] | Snow. | 斯诺 |
[03:09] | Jay’s not here. You’re safe. | 杰伊不在这里 你很安全 |
[03:12] | He’s gonna overrun the city. You can’t stop him. | 他会占领这座城市 你阻止不了他 |
[03:15] | Yes, we can. | 我们可以的 |
[03:17] | Listen to me, he’s not going to succeed. | 听我说 他不会得逞的 |
[03:19] | We’ve got this. This is our Earth. | 我们可以解决的 这是我们的地球 |
[03:20] | You don’t know that. You don’t know what he is capable of. | 你不能肯定 你不知道他有多强大 |
[03:23] | I know from being in the Speed Force | 进入神速力之中让我了解到 |
[03:25] | that the universe is with us, | 宇宙是站在我们这一边的 |
[03:27] | not Zoom. | 而不是极速那边 |
[03:28] | And if the universe is with us, how could we possibly lose? | 如果宇宙和我们同在 我们怎么可能输 |
[03:31] | Right, guys? | 对吗 各位 |
[03:33] | Yeah, yeah, right. | 对对 没错 |
[03:37] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了太多事 |
[03:38] | You should get some rest, come on. | 应该去休息下 来吧 |
[03:40] | You were in the Speed Force? | 你进了神速力 |
[03:43] | I…when you were gone. | 我…是你不在的时候 |
[03:44] | It’s hard to explain, but we tried to get my powers back | 一言难尽 不过我们想找回我的力量 |
[03:47] | and when the dark matter lightning… | 然后当黑暗物质闪电… |
[03:50] | Okay, I’m gonna say it. | 好吧 我就直说了 |
[03:52] | Um, we don’t think he’s being just a little too– | 你们不觉得他有些太… |
[03:55] | Overconfident? | 过度自信 |
[03:57] | Yeah, maybe it was his time in the Speed Force. | 可能是他进了神速力的原因 |
[03:59] | I mean, he’s acting like he’s invincible now or something. | 他现在表现的好像刀枪不入一般 |
[04:02] | Yeah, like nothing fazes him anymore, | 是啊 好像再也没有什么能令他困扰了 |
[04:03] | which isn’t– | 这可不… |
[04:04] | Realistic, no. | 现实 没错 |
[04:05] | Somebody needs to talk to him before letting his guard down | 应该有人和他谈谈 以免他放松警惕 |
[04:08] | gets him hurt or worse. | 让自己受伤 或更糟 |
[04:10] | He did bring me out of my coma. | 他确实把我从昏迷中唤醒了 |
[04:12] | That’s bound to make someone a little overly chipper. | 这肯定会让人有点飘飘欲仙 |
[04:14] | Well, like I said, somebody needs to talk to him. | 就像我说的 得有人去和他谈谈 |
[04:19] | Amazing job, Anupam. | 太棒了 阿努潘 |
[04:20] | This is exactly the kind of groundbreaking thinking | 这种突破局限的思维方式 |
[04:23] | I built this company for. | 正是我成立这间公司的目的 |
[04:25] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[04:56] | Everyone, evacuate! Now! | 所有人 立刻撤离 |
[05:00] | Hurry! | 快 |
[05:13] | She’s out like a light, huh? | 她睡得还真快 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:16] | Jay really did a number on her. | 杰伊确实伤她很深 |
[05:19] | It’s not like he | 他对我们 |
[05:20] | exactly used kid gloves on the rest of us. | 也没怎么手下留情 |
[05:24] | She’ll be okay. She just needs time. | 她会没事的 她只是需要时间 |
[05:27] | And for us to finally bring Zoom down. | 而我们只需要将极速打倒 |
[05:29] | Which we will. | 我们会成功的 |
[05:31] | Yeah, because the universe is with us, right? | 是啊 因为宇宙与我们同在 对吧 |
[05:37] | Listen, man… | 听着 老兄 |
[05:53] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[05:56] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:58] | – You just vibe? – Yeah. | -你刚才震波了 -是啊 |
[05:59] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[06:01] | I saw a bird. | 我看到一只鸟 |
[06:04] | Like, a dead bird. | 是一只死鸟 |
[06:11] | Mercury Labs. | 水星实验室 |
[06:14] | It’s under attack. | 那里被攻击了 |
[06:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:09] | Thank you, Mr. Allen. | 谢谢你 艾伦先生 |
[07:12] | I’m not stupid. | 我不蠢 |
[07:19] | Boom. | 轰 |
[07:28] | So how did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[07:30] | – Your real identity? – Yeah. | -你的真实身份吗 -是的 |
[07:31] | Come on, Barry, I’m a scientist. | 拜托 巴里 我可是个科学家 |
[07:33] | We’re paid to be perceptive. | 观察力很敏锐的 |
[07:35] | And you’re always a little too well informed | 况且只要这城市发生灾难 |
[07:36] | when things go pear-shaped in this city. | 你都会立马得到消息 |
[07:39] | But I don’t believe we’ve ever met before. | 但我可没见过您 |
[07:40] | Dr. Christina McGee. | 我是克里斯蒂娜·麦吉博士 |
[07:42] | Doctor Henry Allen. | 我是亨利·艾伦医生 |
[07:43] | I’m Barry’s father. | 我是巴里的父亲 |
[07:44] | Okay, now that the cat’s out of the bag, | 好了 既然都互相认识了 |
[07:46] | did you happen to see who it was that cause your building to collapse? | 你有没有看到弄塌大楼的人到底是谁 |
[07:49] | I didn’t see anything. It happened so fast. | 我什么也没看到 一切都太突然了 |
[07:51] | Maybe the security cameras caught something? | 也许监控录像会有记录 |
[07:53] | Can we access them? | 我们能调取录像吗 |
[07:55] | Mercury Labs does have a Crash-Survivable Memory Unit. | 水星实验室确实有防损毁储存器 |
[07:58] | A what? | 那是什么 |
[08:00] | Virtually a black box for buildings. | 就是大楼的黑匣子 |
[08:02] | It will have stored all the security footage right up until the building collapsed. | 它可以储存大楼倒塌前的全部监控录像 |
[08:05] | Okay, great, I’ll go find it. | 很好 我去找到它 |
[08:06] | This wasn’t some random meta-human. | 这肯定不是哪个超能力者随机作案 |
[08:09] | Whenever Mercury Labs has been targeted in the past | 以往每次水星实验室被当成袭击目标时 |
[08:11] | there’s always been a specific reason. | 都有特定的原因 |
[08:13] | Yeah, someone’s after something. | 没错 作案者一定有所企图 |
[08:15] | Yes, and that someone is probably Zoom. | 是的 这个人很有可能就是极速 |
[08:19] | There may be one more possibility. | 还有另一种可能性 |
[08:20] | A few months ago, I saw Harrison Wells | 几个月前 我看到哈里森·威尔斯 |
[08:22] | running out of my facility. | 从我的大楼里跑了出来 |
[08:23] | I know it sounds crazy, but I’m certain it was him. | 这话听起来可能荒唐 但我确定就是他 |
[08:26] | Is there any way he could have anything to do with this? | 今天的事会不会是他干的 |
[08:29] | A few months ago? | 几个月以前 |
[08:31] | Sure. | 的确是我 |
[08:33] | Now? | 可今天的事 |
[08:34] | No. | 并不是我 |
[08:36] | Yeah, there are a few more things that we could catch you up on, Dr. McGee. | 看来要向你解释很多事了 麦吉博士 |
[08:47] | Hey, my purse! | 我的包 |
[09:00] | That ain’t yours, punk. | 那不是你的东西 混蛋 |
[09:03] | Big mistake. | 你犯了个大错 |
[09:05] | You picked a bad time to play hero. | 今天可不是你逞英雄的时候 |
[09:21] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:27] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[09:29] | What the hell were you doing? | 你刚才在干什么 |
[09:31] | That guy just jacked a bunch of people | 那家伙抢了好多人 |
[09:33] | so I had to go after him. | 我要抓住他 |
[09:34] | You could have got yourself killed! | 你差点把小命丢了 |
[09:36] | I’m not just gonna let these guys get away with this. | 我只是不想让这些坏人无法无天地犯罪 |
[09:38] | I have to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[09:39] | Wally, these are not just guys! | 沃利 他们可不是普通罪犯 |
[09:40] | These are meta-humans! | 他们可都是超能力者 |
[09:42] | Leaves this to the cops and The Flash. | 这种事交给警察和闪电侠来处理 |
[09:44] | The Flash can’t be everywhere at once. | 闪电侠分身乏术 |
[09:45] | I–I have to do what I can to help. | 我必须尽我之力来帮忙 |
[09:48] | I have to show him I was worth being saved. | 我要让他看到 我值得被拯救 |
[09:54] | Wally… | 沃利… |
[09:58] | You are…worth it. | 你是…值得的 |
[10:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:03] | Am I? | 值得吗 |
[10:06] | ‘Cause last time I checked, | 因为我还记得 |
[10:07] | I’m the guy who avoided his dying mother for weeks. | 我对病危的母亲避而不见 |
[10:11] | I’m the guy who shamed a bunch of other guys | 我让许多人蒙羞了 |
[10:12] | and illegally took their cars from them. | 还非法地偷走了他们的车 |
[10:14] | I’m the guy who caused The Flash to lose his powers | 我害闪电侠失去了超能力 |
[10:16] | and start this whole damn “Metapocalypse” In the first place. | 从而造成了这场”超能末日” |
[10:19] | – Wally– – Last time I checked, | -沃利 -我还记得 |
[10:22] | I’ve a whole lot to make up for. | 有很多事情需要我去弥补 |
[10:26] | That’s what I intend to do. | 我也决定要去弥补 |
[10:34] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[10:43] | Snow. | 斯诺 |
[10:46] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在 |
[10:47] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:48] | Uh–Jesse asked me to run some tests | 杰西让我给她检查一下 |
[10:50] | to see if her genetic structure had changed. | 看看她的基因序列有没有变化 |
[10:55] | Why did you ask Dr. Snow… | 你为什么要斯诺博士… |
[10:59] | to run tests on you again? | 再次对你进行检测 |
[11:00] | Because I got hit with a dark matter, okay? | 因为我接触过暗物质 |
[11:02] | I mean, that must have affected me somehow. | 那肯定会对我有所影响的 |
[11:14] | You’re not a meta-human. | 你不是超能力者 |
[11:17] | What you are | 你只是个 |
[11:19] | is a young woman | 年轻的女孩 |
[11:20] | with a genius-level IQ | 拥有着超高的智商 |
[11:22] | that we could use in our fight against this new wave of meta-humans. | 可以助我们击败新一批的超能力者 |
[11:28] | Okay. All right, fine. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[11:31] | Fine. | 很好 |
[11:39] | Snow? | 斯诺 |
[11:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[11:56] | – Is this it? – That’s the one. | -是这个吗 -就是它 |
[11:57] | All right, great. Dad, Dr. McGee, Cisco. | 很好 爸爸 麦吉博士 西斯科 |
[12:00] | why don’t you guys crack this open, see what you can find? | 你们把它搞开看有没有什么发现 |
[12:01] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:02] | We’ll go see what kind of meta-human powers | 我们去找找看什么样的超能力者 |
[12:03] | can take down a building like that | 能弄塌那样一栋大楼 |
[12:05] | and how to stop it. | 以及要如何打败他 |
[12:06] | – Great. – Sounds like fun. | -好的 -这活不错 |
[12:08] | All right, I’m gonna go see if Joe needs any help in the streets. | 好了 我去看看乔那边是否需要帮助 |
[12:10] | Everybody cool here? | 这里没问题吧 |
[12:12] | Should be a piece of cake, right? | 任务很简单 对吧 |
[12:17] | Hey, slugger! | 小拳王 |
[12:19] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah, sure. What’s up? | 能啊 怎么了 |
[12:24] | Well, I know you said that what happened to you in the Speed Force | 我记得你说过 你在神速力之中的遭遇 |
[12:28] | changed the way you see things, | 改变了你看待事情的方式 |
[12:31] | but you seem very optimistic, you know, | 可你好像却很乐观 |
[12:33] | with a lot of meta-humans running around tearing up the city. | 鉴于现在有那么多超能力者在城里肆虐 |
[12:36] | What, did you see the future in there? | 怎么 你在神速力中看见了未来吗 |
[12:39] | No–um– not this time. | 不 这次没有 |
[12:41] | No–I–look– | 没有…我… |
[12:42] | What I was shown in the Speed Force | 我在神速力中的所见 |
[12:45] | didn’t just change my mind, | 改变的不仅仅是我的思想 |
[12:47] | it changed me. | 而是让我焕然一新 |
[12:50] | I don’t know– what you’re seeing as optimism is, | 我不知道 你看到我这么乐观 |
[12:53] | for the first time, i’m just not afraid anymore. | 头一次 我不再害怕了 |
[13:00] | Great, that’s– | 太棒了 那 |
[13:03] | But… | 但是 |
[13:06] | You know you still have to be careful, right? | 你得明白还是要小心行事 好吗 |
[13:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:11] | Well… | 那么 |
[13:14] | I don’t–why are you trying to | 我不 你为什么总是想 |
[13:16] | take something from me that I fought so hard to get to? | 把我努力奋斗取得的东西夺走 |
[13:18] | – Barry! I– – you–you don’t know | -巴里 我 -你 你不知道 |
[13:20] | everything that I’ve been through, Dad. | 我经历了怎样的一切 爸爸 |
[13:22] | You haven’t been here long enough to know. | 你回来没多久所以不知道 |
[13:25] | I didn’t mean– I’m sorry. | 我不是那个意思 对不起 |
[13:27] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道为什么这么说 |
[13:28] | I think I do. | 我想我懂了 |
[13:30] | Hadn’t been around. | 没陪在你身边 |
[13:32] | Teach you how to drive or take you to look at colleges. | 教你如何开车或带你去看校园 |
[13:35] | But I’ve done everything in my power to know who you are. | 但我尽了一切所能去了解你 |
[13:39] | Barry, I don’t want to take anything from you. | 巴里 我不想夺走你的东西 |
[13:41] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[13:43] | This isn’t about my not believing in you. | 问题不是我不相信你 |
[13:45] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[13:47] | And I’m fine. Okay? | 我没事的 好吗 |
[13:50] | Thank you, thank you very much | 谢谢 非常谢谢你 |
[13:51] | for worrying about me. | 这么担心我 |
[13:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:55] | But I’m fine. | 但我没事的 |
[14:01] | Come on. | 走 |
[14:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:09] | It’s CCPD. | 是中城警局 |
[14:12] | Zoom. | 极速 |
[14:13] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[14:14] | Don’t do it. | 别去 |
[14:23] | You know, I never saw | 你知道吗 我从没看过 |
[14:25] | the crime photos of my mother’s murder. | 我妈妈被害时的现场照片 |
[14:28] | Well, I guess I didn’t need to. | 我猜我不需要 |
[14:30] | I have a ringside seat while you got whisked away. | 你消失的时候我是头排看客 |
[14:35] | Too delicate, I suppose. | 太脆弱了 我猜 |
[14:40] | Not just a hologram after all, are you, Flash? | 毕竟你不是全息投影 对吗 闪电侠 |
[14:47] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[14:50] | I know you didn’t call me up here just to banter. | 我知道你叫我上来不是为了逗乐好玩 |
[14:54] | Let’s finish this. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[14:55] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[14:57] | Actually, I did. | 其实我正是为逗乐而来 |
[14:59] | I called you up here to tell you you can’t keep running | 我来找你就是要告诉你不能一个个 |
[15:01] | from one meta to the next. | 追赶超能力者 |
[15:04] | Around and around, | 一圈又一圈 |
[15:06] | like a dog chasing its tail. | 就像狗在追自己的尾巴 |
[15:08] | I’ll do whatever it takes to stop you. | 我会不惜一切代价阻止你 |
[15:10] | If only that were good enough. | 但愿这么做就够了 |
[15:13] | ‘Cause here’s the thing. | 因为事情是这样的 |
[15:15] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[15:17] | I know you, I know what’s holding you back. | 我了解你 我知道是什么在拖你后腿 |
[15:21] | You and me… | 我和你 |
[15:24] | we’re really just the same person. | 我们真的就是同一类人 |
[15:28] | Yeah, you keep saying that, | 是啊 你一直这么说 |
[15:30] | but it’s not gonna make it true. | 但这并不能让谎话成真 |
[15:32] | You’ll see. We are. | 你看 我们一样 |
[15:36] | Same tragic background. | 悲催的背景一样 |
[15:38] | Same reason for running. | 奔跑的原因一样 |
[15:39] | Same desire to be the fastest, to be the best. | 变得更快更强的渴望也一样 |
[15:43] | The difference? | 不同的地方呢 |
[15:45] | You think your anger is dirty somehow. | 你认为你的愤怒是肮脏的 |
[15:47] | You want to be seen as pure, the hero. | 你想当纯粹的英雄 |
[15:50] | Doesn’t it get exhausting? | 这样难道不累吗 |
[15:52] | Doesn’t it get exhausting, Barry! | 这样难道不累吗 巴里 |
[15:53] | It was exhausting playing Jay, believe me. | 装成杰伊那个样子是很累的 相信我 |
[15:56] | I’m not pretending. | 我并没有在装 |
[16:01] | Now if it were me, | 如果是我 |
[16:03] | I’d let that building tumble without a second thought. | 我会毫不犹豫地让那栋楼倒塌 |
[16:05] | But you, | 但是你 |
[16:06] | you’ll never let that happen, will you? | 你绝对不会让那种事发生 对吗 |
[16:08] | That’s why I’m gonna beat you, Barry. | 这就是为什么我能打败你 巴里 |
[16:12] | Because you always have to be the hero. | 因为你总是要去做那个英雄 |
[16:15] | And while you’re playing the good little boy… | 而当你忙着扮演乖巧小男孩的时候 |
[16:20] | I’ll be busy winning. | 我早就胜券在握了 |
[16:31] | We can’t let Zoom destroy another building. | 我们不能让急速再摧毁一栋建筑了 |
[16:35] | We need to take him down. | 我们得制服他 |
[16:36] | Now. | 现在 |
[16:39] | How do you propose we do that | 一支超能力大军正在中城 |
[16:41] | with an army of meta-humans laying waste to Central City? | 为非作歹 你觉得我们该怎么做 |
[16:44] | We couldn’t stop Zoom on my Earth. | 在我的地球上都没法阻止极速 |
[16:46] | What makes us different? | 现在怎么就有办法阻止了 |
[16:47] | We’re a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[16:49] | We start with the meta-humans, they’re his armor. | 先对付超能力者 他们是他的护盾 |
[16:51] | We take them down first, then Zoom’s more vulnerable. | 我们先制服他们 极速势力就大减 |
[16:53] | Barry, we don’t even know how many of his minions there are. | 巴里 我们甚至不知道他有多少爪牙 |
[16:56] | There could be hundreds, a thousand. | 数量可能成百上千 |
[16:58] | And all of them, they’re all working with different powers. | 而他们所有人 都拥有不同的超能力 |
[17:01] | It could take weeks to track them all down. | 要把他们一一制服可能需要几周时间 |
[17:02] | Guys, we don’t have weeks. | 各位 我们等不了几周了 |
[17:04] | So what we need do to is | 所以我们现在要做的是 |
[17:05] | come up with a way to stop them all at once. | 想办法把他们一网打尽 |
[17:09] | How? | 怎么做 |
[17:12] | Cisco, | 西斯科 |
[17:13] | your goggles, your camera, | 你的护目镜 你的摄像仪 |
[17:15] | they didn’t work on Earth-2, right? | 他们在地球二上不起作用 对吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah, it was a whole different frequency. | 是的 频率完全不同 |
[17:18] | And the way you took down the Time Wraiths, | 而你击败时间亡灵的办法 |
[17:20] | that was based on frequency. | 是基于频率的 |
[17:21] | Hartley’s entire shtick… | 哈特利的看家本领 |
[17:25] | I think I’m smelling what you’re stepping in. | 我觉得我明白你的意思了 |
[17:26] | – Yeah. – So basically, we create some vibrational tech | -对 -所以基本上就是 我们制造 |
[17:30] | that can take down the Earth-2 metas. | 能击败地球二超能力者的振动装置 |
[17:32] | – Basically. – Oh, I gotcha. | -基本上如此 -我明白了 |
[17:33] | – Me too. – I’ll help. | -我也是 -我来帮忙 |
[17:35] | – Okay. – I’ll let you know if I hear anything from CCPN. | -好的 -《中城时报》有消息我通知你 |
[17:38] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[17:41] | You guys… | 各位 |
[17:44] | we got this. | 我们能成功 |
[17:53] | Barry, can I talk to you for a second? | 巴里 我能和你聊一下吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 行 |
[18:23] | Birds. | 鸟 |
[18:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:26] | It’s like a Hitchcock movie in my head. | 就像我脑子里演了一部希区柯克电影 |
[18:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:31] | Man, it’s Wally. | 是沃利的事 |
[18:33] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧 |
[18:34] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[18:36] | Earlier, he thought it would be a good idea | 早前 他认为用自己做诱饵 |
[18:39] | if he used himself | 来对付超能力疯子 |
[18:41] | as bait against a meta-human psycho. | 是个不错的主意 |
[18:45] | Thought he could do things the way The Flash would. | 他认为自己能像闪电侠一样行事 |
[18:49] | Joe, I mean, he– he did tell me that | 乔 他的确和我说过 |
[18:51] | he wasn’t gonna waste the opportunity The Flash gave him. | 他不会浪费闪电侠赐予他的机会 |
[18:55] | I don’t know if you can stop him. | 我不知道你是否能阻止他 |
[18:57] | I’m gonna have to or he’s gonna get himself killed. | 我必须阻止他 不然他会害死自己的 |
[18:59] | Look, he ain’t you, Barry. | 他不是你 巴里 |
[19:00] | He can’t just go Mach 50– | 这只是句玩笑 |
[19:03] | Mach 50 isn’t a real thing. | 一小时跑61155公里只是浮云 |
[19:04] | The point is | 问题是 |
[19:06] | thinking you’re invincible isn’t any kind of armor. | 认为自己所向披靡无法保护他 |
[19:09] | Wally’s already at a higher risk than I’m comfortable with, | 沃利现在的危险度已经超出我能承受的范围 |
[19:13] | and him throwing caution to the wind on top of all that? | 而他还把这些警告完全当作耳边风 |
[19:15] | No. | 不行 |
[19:18] | We got to keep him safe. | 我们要保证他的安全 |
[19:20] | So… in the Flash, | 所以用闪电侠的身份 |
[19:24] | talk to him. | 和他谈谈 |
[19:26] | Again. | 再谈一次 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I’ll talk to him. I’ll try, I promise. | 好 我会尽量和他谈 我保证 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | I thought throwing things was | 扔东西不是 |
[19:57] | Harry’s preferred method of dealing with stress. | 哈里最喜欢减轻压力的方法吗 |
[19:59] | That is how frustrated I am right now. | 我现在非常地沮丧 |
[20:01] | I’m– just running out of ideas | 我怎么都想不出办法 |
[20:04] | as to how to make this work. Where’s Barry? | 不知道该怎么解决这件事 巴里呢 |
[20:06] | I need a taste of that “Walking on sunshine” thing | 我要尝试一下漫步阳光下的感觉 |
[20:07] | he’s got going on right now. | 就像他现在在做的那样 |
[20:17] | No… no! | 不不 |
[20:22] | It’s me, okay? | 是我 |
[20:23] | Breathe. Breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[20:25] | You’re okay, all right? You’re shaking. | 没事吧 你全身在颤抖 |
[20:27] | I– I thought I saw him– Zoom– | 我以为我看到了极速 |
[20:29] | I thought I saw him right there. | 我以为我看到他在这里 |
[20:30] | It’s just me, okay? | 这里只有我 |
[20:31] | Look at me, he’s not here. | 看着我 他不在这里 |
[20:33] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[20:35] | I see him everywhere. | 我到处都能到他 |
[20:38] | Look, you literally | 你刚刚 |
[20:40] | just escaped a psychopath who kidnapped you, all right, | 才从绑架你的疯子手下逃脱 知道吗 |
[20:43] | so I think it’s normal for you to have | 所以你有这样剧烈的反应 |
[20:45] | a severe reaction like this. | 是很正常的 |
[20:46] | This is so much worse than that. | 这次更严重 |
[20:48] | I– I’m afraid all the time. | 我一直都很害怕 |
[20:52] | I don’t think I can ever move forward. | 我觉得我根本没法忘却这场经历 |
[20:55] | You will. | 你会的 |
[20:56] | When? | 什么时候 |
[20:58] | Jay took everything from me. | 杰伊夺走了我的一切 |
[21:00] | My confidence, my trust, my sanity. | 我的自信 信任以及心智 |
[21:06] | I don’t think I’ll ever be whole again. | 我觉得我再也无法恢复了 |
[21:09] | Of course you will. | 你当然会 |
[21:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:17] | Copy that. En route ETA in 4 minutes | 收到 正在赶往 预计四分钟到达 |
[21:18] | and send backup at 42th. | 请派支援去42街 |
[21:29] | Stealing is illegal, you know. | 偷东西是犯法的 |
[21:33] | Detective West tells me that you’ve been | 韦斯特警探跟我说 |
[21:36] | fighting Zoom’s army on your own. | 你单枪匹马对抗极速的军队 |
[21:38] | Yeah. I want to help. | 是的 我想帮忙 |
[21:43] | I admire what you’re trying to do, | 我很钦佩你努力在做的事 |
[21:45] | but the best way to help is to just | 但是最好的方法 |
[21:48] | leave this to the police. | 就是交给警察来处理 |
[21:51] | Like you did. | 就像你这样 |
[21:53] | I do have powers, Wally. It is a little different. | 我是有超能力的 沃利 这稍有些不同 |
[21:59] | This isn’t your fight. | 这不是你的战斗 |
[22:01] | It’s mine. | 而是我的 |
[22:03] | No, it’s all of ours. | 不 是我们所有人的战斗 |
[22:05] | This is my city too now. | 现在这里也是我的城市 |
[22:07] | It’s up to all of us to protect it. | 由我们所有的人一起来保护它 |
[22:12] | Barry, we got a major meta-human alert | 巴里 我们收到重大的超能力者警报 |
[22:14] | at 5th and Main– get there. | 在第五街和主街交界处 快赶过去 |
[22:16] | 5th and Main. Got it. | 第五街和主街交界处 收到 |
[22:18] | We’ll continue this later. | 我们晚点再聊 |
[22:31] | Why is it always so difficult to choose? | 为什么总是如此难以抉择 |
[22:34] | Barry, what it is? | 巴里 是什么事 |
[22:35] | It’s– | 是 |
[22:37] | Laurel Lance. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[22:48] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[22:51] | Laurel Lance is dead. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯已经死了 |
[22:53] | On this Earth, anyway. | 至少在这地球上是 |
[22:55] | Poor Black Canary. Bye-bye, birdy. | 可怜的黑金丝雀 拜拜小鸟儿 |
[22:59] | Earth-2 Laurel. | 地球二的劳蕾尔 |
[23:02] | You knew her doppelganger? | 你认识她的二重身吗 |
[23:04] | We didn’t just know her, we loved her. | 我们不止认识她 我们还很爱她 |
[23:08] | So… what do I call you? | 那我该怎么称呼你呢 |
[23:11] | You can call me | 你可以叫我 |
[23:13] | Black Siren. | 黑海妖 |
[23:15] | Zoom mentioned that you might be showing up. | 极速说过你也许会出现 |
[23:18] | If he told you what I can do, | 如果他和你说了我的能力 |
[23:20] | you should look more afraid. | 你应该更害怕我才对 |
[23:22] | And so should you. | 你也应该害怕我 |
[23:25] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[23:28] | why did you take down Mercury Labs? | 你为什么要摧毁水星实验室 |
[23:30] | Because I like to watch things crumble and fall. | 因为我喜欢看着东西分崩离析 |
[23:34] | Guess what. You’re next, red. | 你猜怎么着 下一个就轮到你 小红 |
[23:47] | You okay, Barry? | 你没事吧 巴里 |
[23:51] | Look. Anything over 200 decibels will kill a human. | 超过两百分贝的声音地人类是致命的 |
[23:56] | Was that too loud? | 太大声了吗 |
[23:58] | Perhaps we should quiet things down a bit. | 也许我们应该把声音降下来 |
[24:12] | You know, the sad thing is, | 令人难过的是 |
[24:14] | I think Zoom’s actually afraid of you. | 我认为极速其实很怕你 |
[24:16] | And I didn’t think that he feared anything. | 以前我认为他无所畏惧 |
[24:20] | And you, you’re hardly worth the chills. | 而你 你毫不令人心惊胆战 |
[24:24] | How many metas did he send to try and kill you? | 他派了多少超能力者来杀你 |
[24:26] | Well, it’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[24:28] | He should have just sent me because that way, | 他早就应该派我来 |
[24:30] | you would have already been– | 这样你早就可以… |
[24:35] | Get in. | 上车 |
[24:53] | Thought you might need a lift. | 我想你应该需要人接送 |
[24:54] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[25:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:09] | Why do so many villains that we go against | 为什么那么多和我们作对的坏人 |
[25:10] | use sound as a weapon? | 都用声波做武器呢 |
[25:13] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[25:15] | – You’re gonna be fine. – Thanks. | -你没事了 -多谢 |
[25:18] | So Wally just drove on up into the thick of it? | 沃利在你们激战的时候刚好路过吗 |
[25:22] | Must have been some conversation you two had, | 你俩一定是谈过话 |
[25:25] | seeing as though he did literally the opposite of what we wanted. | 他的做法和我们的意愿完全相悖 |
[25:29] | This I can hear. | 这回我能听到了 |
[25:30] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[25:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:33] | I’m in no laughing mood. | 我没心情开玩笑 |
[25:35] | Look, Joe, I tried. | 乔 我试过了 |
[25:38] | I told you I would try, right? | 我告诉过你会试试的 |
[25:40] | Wally’s a determined kid. | 沃利是个坚定的人 |
[25:42] | Yeah, determined to get himself killed. | 是啊 坚定地自寻死路 |
[25:44] | Or determined to help people, and be glad or you know, | 坚定地想帮助别人 你应该高兴 |
[25:48] | I would not be standing here right now. | 不然我就不能站在这里了 |
[25:49] | Well he was lucky tonight. | 那是他今晚走运 |
[25:51] | I don’t want to see the day when he isn’t. | 我不想看到他不走运的时候 |
[25:54] | We’ve got more than luck on our side, Joe. | 我们有的不只是幸运 乔 |
[26:07] | You know you’re not invincible, right? | 你知道自己不是无敌的 对吗 |
[26:12] | Yes, of course, I know this. | 是的 我当然知道 |
[26:15] | Joe’s being overprotective, but I get it. | 乔有点保护过度 但是我懂 |
[26:18] | Yeah, but it’s like | 可你似乎觉得 |
[26:20] | you think that nothing can touch you. | 没什么东西能触碰到你 |
[26:23] | Like nothing bad can get in your way. | 你不会遇到不好的事物 |
[26:26] | That’s not true for any of us. | 对我们每个人来说 这都不是真的 |
[26:28] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[26:30] | Look, I know that you had an experience in the Speed Force. | 我知道你在神速力中获取了经验 |
[26:35] | And I’m happy that you think we’re gonna win the day. | 我也很高兴你确定我们会胜利 |
[26:39] | But I think a little fear can be a healthy thing. | 但是有一丝恐惧是好事 |
[26:43] | It helps you determine which risks are worth taking. | 这能帮你选择该不该冒险 |
[26:47] | I think that’s something for both | 我希望你和沃利 |
[26:48] | you and Wally to take to heart. | 都能铭记这一点 |
[26:56] | I met your little red friend tonight. | 今晚我见到了你的红衣服朋友 |
[27:01] | Aren’t you going to ask me if I killed him? | 不想问我有没有杀了他吗 |
[27:03] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[27:04] | You’re good but not that good. | 你很优秀 但还不够优秀 |
[27:08] | And yet I seem to be | 可我是你左膀右臂中 |
[27:11] | the only one of your top lieutenants still standing. | 唯一还活着的人 |
[27:14] | Like I said, you’re good. | 我说了 你很优秀 |
[27:17] | So why don’t you go knock down a few more buildings? | 为什么不再多摧毁几栋楼 |
[27:20] | Like I ordered. | 按我的要求 |
[27:22] | What’s the point? | 这样做意义在哪里 |
[27:26] | The point is so that it seems random. | 意义就是 让一切看起来很随机 |
[27:30] | That way The Flash and his merry band won’t | 这样闪电侠和他的帮手们 |
[27:32] | realize what I’m up to till it’s too late. | 就不能及时发现我的真正意图 |
[27:40] | What are you up to? | 你的意图是什么 |
[27:44] | No good. | 世界毁灭 |
[27:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:51] | There we go. | 好了 |
[27:52] | Are you kidding me with this? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[27:53] | Hey, at least it works. | 至少这个有用 |
[27:54] | Tremendous. | 太可怕了 |
[27:55] | What is it exactly? | 这到底是什么 |
[27:56] | It’s just a small source of joy, | 就是个小玩意儿 |
[27:58] | but more importantly, it’s how we’re gonna stop Zoom’s army. | 但重要的是 它能帮我们打败极速的军队 |
[28:01] | By giving them all electroshock therapy? | 都给他们进行电击治疗吗 |
[28:03] | By giving them all dimensional shock therapy. | 把他们全都用脉冲震晕 |
[28:05] | This is where I play stupid and you explain science. | 你又开始对牛弹琴了 |
[28:08] | Okay. Fair enough. | 好吧 说得对 |
[28:09] | So all matter vibrates at its own unique frequency, right? | 所有事物都有特定的自振频率 对吧 |
[28:12] | You disrupt that frequency, you disrupt the matter. | 打破这个频率 它就毁了 |
[28:14] | Like how an opera singer shatters glass with her voice. | 就像高音歌手能唱碎杯子 |
[28:17] | Exactly. So we found out that | 没错 我们发现 |
[28:19] | all Earth-2 people vibrate at their own, | 来自地球二的人 都有特定的 |
[28:21] | – more erratic frequency. – Higher frequency. | -更不规律的自振频率 -更高频 |
[28:23] | – Different frequency. – Higher. | -不同的频率 -高频 |
[28:25] | – Higher frequency than we do. – Right. | -比我们的频率更高 -对 |
[28:28] | So I ran this all past Hartley, right? | 于是我去问了哈特利 |
[28:31] | And he postulated that we could create | 他建议我们 |
[28:32] | a sort of dimensional tuning fork– voilà– | 可以制作一个激波音叉 那就是 |
[28:35] | Okay, you didn’t do it yourself. | 这不是你一个人的功劳 |
[28:37] | Just let me have this one, okay? | 让我说完 可以吗 |
[28:39] | – Have it, have it. – Thank you. | -继续 继续 -谢谢 |
[28:40] | So if you run around the city | 如果你绕着城市跑得足够快 |
[28:42] | fast enough to create a refracting field, | 就可以形成一个折射场 |
[28:44] | the device can send out a pulse | 这个装置发出的脉冲 |
[28:47] | that’ll bounce off of it, split apart, | 就会反弹 分解 |
[28:50] | and collide with itself over and over. | 然后不停地相互撞击 |
[28:52] | Amplifying it to an erratic frequency on the Earth-2… | 放大脉冲对地球二生物不规律频率… |
[28:55] | – Higher. Higher frequency. – Higher frequency | -更高 更高频 -更高频 |
[28:57] | …on the Earth-2 spectrum. | …的影响 |
[28:58] | And when that pulse hits anyone from Earth-2– | 当脉冲冲击到地球二上的人 |
[29:00] | It’ll disrupt their nervous system. | 就会击溃他们的神经系统 |
[29:02] | Earth-2 metas go night-night. | 地球二的超能力者就睡着了 |
[29:04] | – Even Zoom? – Even Zoom. | -包括极速吗 -包括极速 |
[29:06] | Harry and Jesse are from Earth-2. | 哈里和杰西也来自地球二 |
[29:08] | How do we keep the pulse from hurting them? | 怎么能让脉冲不伤害到他们 |
[29:10] | Oh, Detective, I didn’t know you cared. | 警探 没想到你还关心这个 |
[29:11] | Yes you did. | 你知道我关心 |
[29:12] | Uh, we designed these headphones | 我们设计了这个耳机 |
[29:15] | to protect us from the pulse. | 来抵御脉冲 |
[29:16] | Beats by Wells. | 威尔斯牌耳机 |
[29:20] | Cisco, it’s your meta-human alert app. | 西斯科 你的超能力者警报程序 |
[29:22] | That’s the high-rise development on the west side. | 那里是西部高层区 |
[29:24] | Hundreds of people live there. | 那里住着好几百人 |
[29:26] | Ramon, we’re up. Let’s go. | 拉蒙 到我们了 开始吧 |
[29:27] | Set that pulse off right now. | 现在就发射脉冲 |
[29:29] | Allen you need to start generating that refracting field right now. | 艾伦 你现在就去跑出反射场 |
[29:32] | But Black Siren can take down this building at any point. | 可黑海妖随时会摧毁这栋楼 |
[29:34] | Wha–all those people, Wells. | 有那么多人 威尔斯 |
[29:35] | How many more people are gonna die while we wait? | 我们等着的时候 会死多少人 |
[29:39] | Guys, which is it? | 各位 到底怎么办 |
[29:42] | I think I just got the worst idea of all time. | 我总是能想到最糟的主意 |
[29:57] | I don’t think I’ve taken down so many buildings at once. | 似乎从没一次摧毁过这么多栋楼 |
[30:01] | Maybe you’re not as powerful as you think! | 或许你没有自己想象中的强大 |
[30:18] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩怎么在这儿 |
[30:21] | Why should you have all the fun? | 怎么能让你一人享受乐趣呢 |
[30:31] | I thought you two were dead. | 我以为你们两个死了 |
[30:33] | Zoom thinks that too. | 极速也是这么以为的 |
[30:36] | And we’d like to keep it that way. | 我们还想就让他这么以为吧 |
[30:38] | For now. | 暂且这样 |
[30:41] | You think you two can pull one over on Zoom? | 你觉得你们两个能骗过极速吗 |
[30:46] | Well, enjoy being dead. | 那你们就扮死人扮个痛快吧 |
[30:48] | I told you. | 我说过的 |
[30:50] | Give her a chance. | 给她个机会 |
[30:52] | What chance? | 什么机会 |
[30:54] | She’s not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[30:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:00] | Do you know what I’m capable of doing? | 你们知道我能做什么吗 |
[31:03] | Try it, and I’ll shatter your entire | 放马过来 我不费吹灰之力 |
[31:05] | nervous system without breaking a sweat. | 就能粉碎你的整个神经系统 |
[31:07] | Wow, you really think you can take on Zoom. | 你还真以为你能和极速较量 |
[31:11] | We can. | 我们可以 |
[31:14] | You don’t even know how powerful you are. | 你根本不知道你自己有多强大 |
[31:17] | With a single call, you can take down a building. | 发出一阵声波就可以拆掉一栋建筑 |
[31:20] | I’d call that impressive. | 真是叹为观止 |
[31:23] | But why…stop… | 但是为何就此 |
[31:26] | there? | 止步不前 |
[31:28] | Why serve a master when you can be a master, | 若你可以成为主宰 成为神 |
[31:31] | when you can be a God? | 为何要侍奉别人 |
[31:36] | We…could be Gods. | 我们 可以成为神 |
[31:46] | – All right? – All right. | -好了吗 -好啦 |
[31:48] | We’re synced up with whatever the heck that thing is. | 不管那玩意是什么 我们同步上了 |
[31:50] | Finally something we’re both baffled by. | 终于有东西我不懂你也不懂了 |
[31:52] | I’m kidding. That, my friend, | 我开玩笑的 那个 |
[31:54] | is a 75KTSB 40,000-watt reverberating sound amplifier | 是75KTSB 4万瓦特的回响声波放大器 |
[31:58] | designed to single out the operating frequency | 可以筛选出这个星球上 |
[32:00] | of every single Earth-2 being on this planet– | 所有地球二生物的输出频率 |
[32:02] | which, went contained and magnified | 由闪电侠控制和放大 |
[32:04] | by the Flash creating a sound pressure wall around the city, | 创造出环绕整个城市的声波墙 |
[32:07] | will render all of us earth-2 beings unconscious. | 使得所有地球二生物失去知觉 |
[32:11] | Hence… | 这样一来 |
[32:13] | the safety precautions. | 就有了安全保障措施 |
[32:17] | I’m baffled by it. | 我已经晕了 |
[32:19] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:20] | Yes, we are. | 准备好了 |
[32:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:26] | Here…we… go. | 好戏上演了 |
[32:42] | If I were interested in forming an alliance with you two, | 如果我有兴趣和你们两个结盟 |
[32:47] | what’s your plan, exactly? | 你们究竟有什么计划 |
[32:52] | We ambush Zoom at CCPD. | 我们在中城警局伏击极速 |
[32:55] | With our three powers combined, | 有了我们三个人的力量 |
[32:57] | he’ll be no match for us. | 他不会是我们的对手 |
[33:00] | Well, I like the sound of that. | 这听起来不错 |
[33:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:05] | Then let’s go. | 那我们出发吧 |
[33:08] | There’s just one more thing. | 还剩一件事 |
[33:13] | Reverb…catch. | 回波 接住了 |
[33:20] | You know, all doppelgangers– | 你知道 所有的二重身 |
[33:24] | they’re mirror images of themselves. | 他们都是自己镜像 |
[33:26] | But you two, you didn’t know that, did you? | 但你们两个 你们不知道对不 |
[33:29] | Reverb is left-handed. | 回波是左撇子 |
[33:31] | Well, I just– I just happened to– | 我只是 我不经意间 |
[33:33] | catch it with my right– run! | 用右手接住了 快跑 |
[33:45] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[33:47] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[33:48] | I don’t think that there’s anything you can do. | 我觉得你们没什么能办的 |
[33:55] | What the what? | 这是什么鬼 |
[33:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:59] | Well, do it again! | 再来一遍啊 |
[34:06] | Cisco… | 西斯科 |
[34:11] | We’re a go. | 可以了 |
[34:21] | There’s nothing on this Earth | 在这个地球上没有任何东西 |
[34:24] | that can stop us! | 能阻止我们 |
[34:30] | It’s working. | 有用了 |
[34:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[34:41] | Dad, it hurts. | 爸爸 好难受 |
[34:52] | – No–no–stop– – It’s okay. | -不不 不要 -没事的 |
[34:54] | – No… – It’s okay, honey. | -不 -没事的 宝贝 |
[35:13] | Turn it off! Turn it off, it worked! | 快关掉 快关掉 有效了 |
[35:16] | It’s okay, it’s okay, we’ll take care of him. | 没事了 我们会照顾好他的 |
[35:19] | It’s okay, Jesse. | 没事的 杰西 |
[35:21] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[35:25] | Barry. We did it. | 巴里 我们成功了 |
[35:27] | Bring them all in. | 把他们都抓起来 |
[35:29] | Copy that. I’m on clean up. | 收到 我去收场 |
[35:38] | What’s that? I can’t–I can’t hear you | 你说什么 我听不见 |
[35:40] | through the double-paned soundproof glass. | 这有双层隔音玻璃 |
[35:42] | It’s–it’s kind of hard to make out what you’re saying. | 要理解你在说什么有点难哦 |
[35:46] | So should we tell Sara and Captain Lance about her? | 我们要告诉莎拉和兰斯队长她的事吗 |
[35:49] | No, I’ve seen what interacting with | 不 我见识过和自己家人的 |
[35:51] | your family’s doppelgangers can do. | 二重身有交集是什么后果 |
[35:53] | It’s not even Laurel. | 她根本不是劳蕾尔 |
[35:54] | No. It’s just a poor imitation. | 不 这只是个可悲的模仿品 |
[35:56] | Speaking of, that was a pretty good | 说起来 你刚才演 |
[35:58] | Killer Frost you did back there. | 冰霜杀手还真像 |
[36:00] | Guess I was in the right head space | 可能我刚才正好有感觉 |
[36:01] | to play a cold, vicious killer. | 扮演冰冷邪恶的杀手 |
[36:04] | How you doing, are you okay? | 你怎么样 你还好吗 |
[36:06] | No. | 不怎么样 |
[36:08] | But I think I’m gonna be. | 但我会没事的 |
[36:10] | Being out there with you guys, | 和你们在一起 |
[36:11] | fighting meta-humans, | 同超能力者抗争 |
[36:13] | saving people… | 拯救生命 |
[36:15] | It’s the first time I felt | 是这么久以来 |
[36:17] | normal in a long time. | 我第一次感到恢复正常 |
[36:19] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[36:21] | – This is a group hug moment. – Yeah. It is. | -现在是集体抱抱的时候 -是啊 |
[36:30] | So all of Zoom’s meta-humans | 所有极速带来的超能力者 |
[36:32] | are locked up in Iron Heights? | 都关在铁山监狱了吗 |
[36:33] | Most of them. Some are somewhere else. | 一部分是的 一些在其他地方 |
[36:36] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道细节 |
[36:37] | No you don’t. | 你不会想知道的 |
[36:38] | And Zoom? | 极速呢 |
[36:40] | The metas we spoke to said Zoom | 我们审讯的超能力者说 |
[36:42] | created a breach and escaped. | 极速制造了一个缺口逃跑了 |
[36:43] | And how did he do that again? | 他怎么做到的 |
[36:45] | Who knows, but he’s back on Earth-2 now. | 谁知道 但他现在回地球二了 |
[36:47] | Earth-2? | 地球二 |
[36:49] | That something else I don’t want to know about? | 这又是我不想知道的事情吗 |
[36:50] | No. | 是的 |
[36:52] | All right. Well, Flash, thanks. | 那好吧 闪电侠 谢谢 |
[36:55] | The man who saved Central City once again. | 你再次拯救了中城 |
[36:57] | No, we’re all just part of the same team. | 不 我们都属于同一支队伍 |
[36:59] | Speaking of teams, where the hell is Allen? | 说到队伍 艾伦到底在哪儿 |
[37:05] | Ooh–sorry, man, sorry–hey. | 抱歉 哥们 抱歉 |
[37:06] | Heard my name. Uh, what’s up? | 听见有人提我的名字 什么事 |
[37:08] | Good, well, you’ve got about 100 meta criminal cases | 很好 有大概一百份超能力犯罪案件 |
[37:11] | to get through, so I would get to cracking if I were you. | 等着你看 如果我是你 我会立即开工 |
[37:13] | I will get right on that. | 我这就开始 |
[37:16] | Captain. | 队长 |
[37:19] | – Well done. – Thanks. | -干的漂亮 -谢谢 |
[37:22] | Listen, uh, | 听着 |
[37:23] | I’ve been thinking about Wally some more. | 我又想了想沃利的事 |
[37:26] | Are you gonna talk to him again? | 你准备再和他谈谈吗 |
[37:28] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不准备 |
[37:29] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[37:30] | Because he’s your son, Joe. | 因为他是你的儿子 乔 |
[37:31] | I know he’s my son. | 我知道他是我的儿子 |
[37:33] | I–look–what I mean is he’s got your values. | 我 听着 我想说他继承了你的价值观 |
[37:37] | He’s got your inner drive to help people do what’s right. | 他继承了你想帮助别人走正道的内驱力 |
[37:40] | We’re supposed to think we’re something we’re not | 我们应该向超越自己的理想看齐 |
[37:42] | until we become that thing. | 直到目标实现 |
[37:44] | That’s the path that Wally’s on. | 沃利就走在这条路上 |
[37:46] | I’m not gonna stop him from being the hero | 我不会阻止他成为 |
[37:48] | that he’s gonna become. | 那个他会成为的英雄 |
[37:51] | I really don’t think you should either. | 我真的觉得你也不该插手 |
[37:55] | I can’t wait till you have kids and they torture you. | 我真等不及到你有孩子折磨你的时候 |
[37:57] | I’ma laugh in your face. | 我会呵呵你一脸 |
[38:00] | All right, gramps. | 好吧 老祖父 |
[38:02] | Poppa. | 爷爷 |
[38:03] | What? | 啥 |
[38:04] | My grandkids are gonna call me “Poppa”. | 我的孙子会叫我”爷爷” |
[38:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:18] | What in the world? | 这什么情况 |
[38:22] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:23] | – Blame Iris. – Okay. | -都怪爱瑞丝 -好吧 |
[38:24] | I just figured that since Henry is officially back for good, | 我只是觉得既然亨利正式回归了 |
[38:27] | we should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[38:29] | And since Zoom is gone and the city is quiet right now. | 而且极速离开了 城里现在也太平了 |
[38:33] | Oh, I appreciate it, Iris. | 我很感激 爱瑞丝 |
[38:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:36] | – Hi, Tina. – Hello, Henry. | -嗨 蒂娜 -你好 亨利 |
[38:39] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[38:43] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:43] | Good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[38:45] | You look…great. | 你看上去 棒极了 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:48] | I hope you don’t mind that I invited Dr. McGee. | 我希望你别介意我邀请了麦吉博士 |
[38:51] | Seems like somebody’s glad you did. | 看起来某人很高兴你邀请了她 |
[38:56] | So I guess you are invincible. | 所以我猜你确实是战无不胜 |
[38:59] | Told you. | 早就告诉你啦 |
[39:00] | The Speed Force is with us. | 神速力与我们同在 |
[39:05] | Since I’m | 鉴于我 |
[39:06] | feeling extra invincible lately, | 最近感到格外的战无不胜 |
[39:10] | what do you say | 你觉得如果 |
[39:12] | you and I | 你和我 |
[39:15] | give this a shot? | 再给彼此一次机会怎么样 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I would like that. | 好 我很希望这样 |
[39:25] | So is it true? | 所以 是真的吗 |
[39:27] | You saved The Flash’s life? | 你救了闪电侠一命 |
[39:30] | Oh, I mean, | 我是说 |
[39:31] | I was just in the right place at the right time. | 我只是在对的时间出现在对的地方罢了 |
[39:33] | Proud of you, Wally. | 我为你骄傲 沃利 |
[39:35] | You did good. | 你做的很好 |
[39:37] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[39:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:41] | I’m just– I’m proud of you too. | 我只是 我也很为你骄傲 |
[39:44] | Soup’s on. | 汤来了 |
[39:45] | Taking out a city full of monsters | 消灭一个充满怪物的城市 |
[39:47] | makes a man hungry. | 让人饥肠辘辘 |
[39:49] | First, | 首先 |
[39:51] | a toast. | 祝一杯酒 |
[39:54] | To family. | 敬家人 |
[39:54] | To family. | 敬家人 |
[39:56] | That’s my kind of toast, short and sweet. | 我就喜欢这样的祝酒词 简短又温馨 |
[39:58] | Let’s eat. | 咱们开动吧 |
[40:06] | You guys. Great. | 又是你们 真棒 |
[40:12] | Earth-2. | 地球二 |
[40:23] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[40:25] | What–what is it? | 怎 怎么了 |
[40:28] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[40:30] | What do you mean “See”? | 你说看见是什么意思 |
[40:31] | Cisco gets visions. | 西斯科有预见能力 |
[40:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:34] | What Cisco? | 明白什么 西斯科 |
[40:36] | Earth-2 splitting in half. | 地球2号裂成了两半 |
[40:39] | Straight down to the poles. | 从北极裂到南极 |
[40:41] | Tell me I didn’t just vibe the future. | 告诉我 我没有感应到未来 |
[40:43] | Please tell me I did not just see the end of the world! | 请告诉我 我刚才没有看到世界末日 |
[40:55] | Our story continues, Flash. | 我们的故事还在继续 闪电侠 |
[41:02] | – Henry! – Oh, my God. | -亨利 -我的天呐 |
[41:13] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:20] | It’s poetic, returning to your childhood home. | 多有诗意啊 重回你童年的家 |
[41:24] | Jay. | 杰伊 |
[41:26] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[41:28] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[41:29] | I’m begging you! Take me. | 求你了 冲着我来 |
[41:31] | – Kill me! – No! | -杀我吧 -不 |
[41:32] | You still won’t believe me that you and I are the same. | 你还是不肯相信我们是一样的 |
[41:35] | – Come on. – Barry, look at me, son. | -别这样 -巴里 看着我 孩子 |
[41:37] | So I’m gonna have to make you believe me. | 所以我得逼你信我 |
[41:40] | Whatever happens, you have made me | 不管发生什么 你都让我 |
[41:43] | – the happiest father… – Dad– | -成为最幸福的父亲 -爸爸 |
[41:45] | This time, you’re gonna watch your parent die | 这次 你会看着你的父亲死去 |
[41:47] | just like I did. | 就像我一样 |
[41:48] | – No, no! – And this is what’s gonna make you | -不 别 -而这会让你变得 |
[41:50] | just like me! | 和我一样 |
[41:52] | – Your mother and I love– – Jay! | -你妈妈和我爱 -杰伊 |
[41:55] | No! | 不 |