时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Last season, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》上季回顾 |
[00:03] | I’d finally come to grips with her death. | 我终于能坦然接受她的死 |
[00:06] | Finally at the place I can move on. | 我终于能够放下过去 |
[00:09] | My father’s taken from me. | 我的父亲又被夺走了 |
[00:11] | I need to find some peace. | 我必须让自己平静 |
[00:13] | Whatever you need to do, do it. | 不管你要做什么 都行 |
[00:20] | You’re not gonna kill her ever again. | 你再也杀不了她了 |
[00:24] | – Not gonna hurt you. – No. | -我不会伤害你 -不 |
[00:26] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[00:28] | There’s only one thing I know about life. | 对于人生我只知道一件事 |
[00:32] | I know some things happen by chance. | 我知道有些事是偶然发生的 |
[00:33] | Today’s the day. | 就是今天了 |
[00:35] | Today’s the day. Talk to her. | 就是今天 跟她说 |
[00:38] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[00:42] | And some things happen because we make them happen. | 而有些事情是需要我们去促成的 |
[00:50] | Okay, just do it. | 好了 说出来 |
[00:53] | Gonna do it. | 说出来就行 |
[00:54] | You’ve talked to her a million times. | 都跟她说过无数次了 |
[00:56] | Say something clever. | 说点好听的 |
[01:01] | Channel 52 breaking news. | 52频道突发新闻 |
[01:03] | The latest from Central City, | 来自中城的最新消息 |
[01:04] | where the mysterious meta-human criminal, | 被人们称为竞争者的那个 |
[01:06] | known only as the Rival is once again | 神秘的超能力者罪犯 |
[01:09] | terrorizing the populous with his incredible speed. | 再一次用他那难以置信的速度恐吓平民 |
[01:40] | Need our help, Flash? | 需要我们帮忙吗 闪电侠 |
[01:42] | Nah. When I’m done with this fool, he might. | 不用 等我打败这个蠢蛋 他可能会需要 |
[01:46] | What have you got against my city? | 你要对我的城市怎么样 |
[01:47] | The city’s just fine. | 城市没事 |
[01:49] | It’s the people in it who need to be educated. | 是城市里的人需要被教育 |
[01:52] | And I have no rival! | 而且我没有竞争者 |
[01:56] | Especially not you. | 尤其不是你 |
[02:16] | – You okay, man? – Yeah, thanks. | -你还好吗 哥们 -没事 谢谢 |
[02:21] | That guy’s really becoming a pain in my ass. | 这家伙真的烦死我了 |
[02:24] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[02:26] | You’ll get him next time, Flash. | 你下次会搞定他的 闪电侠 |
[02:52] | E-excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[02:53] | Hi, sorry. Is this yours? | 不好意思 这是你的吗 |
[02:55] | I think maybe you dropped it. | 我觉得可能是你掉的 |
[02:56] | It was just right up there. | 刚才就在那 |
[02:57] | I don’t know what happened, but– | 我不知道怎么了 不过 |
[02:58] | Oh, my gosh, yeah, I didn’t even realize I dropped it. | 天呐 是我的 我都不知道掉了 |
[03:00] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:01] | Yeah, yeah, it’s okay. | 没事 不用客气 |
[03:03] | Wait, I’ve–I’ve seen you before, haven’t I? | 等等 我以前见过你 是吧 |
[03:08] | We actually went to elementary school together. | 其实我们是小学同学 |
[03:11] | You don’t remember me? PS 23? | 你不记得我了吗 第23公立小学 |
[03:14] | Oh, my gosh! Right, yes, I remember! | 天呐 是的 我记起来了 |
[03:17] | – Gary, right! – Uh, Barry. | -加里 对吧 -是巴里 |
[03:20] | – Barry. – Barry Allen. | -加里 -巴里·艾伦 |
[03:21] | – Right. – It’s fine. | -是的 -没关系 |
[03:21] | – Sorry, sorry. – No, it’s fine. | -抱歉 抱歉 -没事的 |
[03:22] | Yeah, yeah, no, we had Mr…. | 是的 是的 有一个老师… |
[03:24] | – Mr. Hinkley. – Yes. | -辛克利老师 -是的 |
[03:25] | Yeah, for math. Yeah, he used to | 是的 教数学的 他以前经常 |
[03:26] | always hit the chalkboard– | 这么敲黑板 |
[03:27] | With his fist. | 用拳头 |
[03:28] | And all the dust would come flying off. | 然后好多粉笔灰都飘起来了 |
[03:30] | He’d look just like– | 他看上去就像 |
[03:30] | Pig-Pen from “Peanuts.” | 《史努比》里的乒乓 |
[03:32] | Yeah, that’s… | 是的 很… |
[03:34] | Yes. How are you? | 没错 你怎么样 |
[03:37] | I’m really good. | 我很好 |
[03:39] | Yeah, I’m, uh, CSI. | 是的 我是犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[03:40] | I work over at, uh, CCPD. | 我在中城警局工作 |
[03:44] | Yeah, um, my-my dad works there, too. | 我爸爸也在那工作 |
[03:46] | – He’s a detective. – Yeah, I see him sometimes. | -他是警探 -我时不时见到他 |
[03:49] | I don’t really know him, but I, you know, | 我不认识他 但是我 |
[03:50] | – see him in passing. – Cool, yeah. | -看到他经过 -嗯 |
[03:55] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[03:56] | I guess you’re my hero today. | 看来你今天是我的英雄 |
[03:59] | Glad I could be there for you. | 很高兴能帮忙 |
[04:06] | You know what? Uh, would you wanna get a coffee? | 要不要一起喝杯咖啡 |
[04:09] | I mean, I know you’re having a coffee right now. | 我知道你现在正喝着 |
[04:10] | I meant, like, you know, at a different time. | 我是说换个时间 |
[04:12] | With me. Or it doesn’t even have to be a coffee. | 和我一起 不一定非得喝咖啡 |
[04:14] | It could be any kind of beverage, | 也可以喝点别的 |
[04:15] | like a wine or a beer, or– | 红酒或啤酒之类的 |
[04:17] | not that I wanna get you drunk. | 不是说我想灌醉你 |
[04:19] | We-we could get iced tea. Do you like iced tea? | 我们可以喝冰红茶 你喜欢喝冰红茶吗 |
[04:21] | Do– would you wanna get an iced tea with me? | 你愿意和我一起喝冰红茶吗 |
[04:26] | – Yes, yes. – Yeah? | -好啊 -是吗 |
[04:27] | Yes, I would like to get an iced tea with you. | 是的 我愿意和你一起喝冰红茶 |
[04:30] | – Okay. – Barry Allen, | -好的 -巴里·艾伦 |
[04:32] | you’re very cute, you know that? | 你知道自己很可爱吗 |
[04:33] | – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah, but, um, | -嗯 -但是 |
[04:35] | you should try talking just a little bit slower. | 你应该稍微放慢说话的语速 |
[04:39] | Speed… | 速度 |
[04:40] | has always been my problem. | 一直都是我的问题 |
[04:47] | See you later. | 拜拜 |
[04:50] | What’s up, Barry? | 你怎么样 巴里 |
[04:51] | You look a little less glum this day’s afternoon. | 今天下午你似乎有点闷闷不乐 |
[04:54] | Captain Mendez, | 曼德斯队长 |
[04:55] | I asked out a girl and she said yes. | 我约了一个女生 她答应了 |
[04:57] | There’s no better feeling, is there? | 这感觉太美好了 对吧 |
[04:59] | No better feeling. | 绝对的 |
[05:00] | Well, until the day she says, “I do”. | 在她说”我愿意”之前都是最美好的 |
[05:02] | Yeah, we got a ways to go before that, I think. | 在那之前 我们总能想到办法解决的 |
[05:04] | Great, well that’ll give you a lot of time to catch me up | 很好 在我们调查竞争者的时候 |
[05:06] | on where we are with the Rival. | 你有的是时间赶上我的脚步 |
[05:08] | Nothing substantive. | 没有实质性证据 |
[05:09] | He hasn’t left any hair or skin samples | 他多次袭击中城警局 |
[05:11] | at any of his attacks on the CCPD. | 但是完全没留下任何头发或是皮肤组织 |
[05:13] | So you’re telling me there’s no way to ID this guy. | 所以你是说没法确定他的身份 |
[05:15] | We’ll figure out who he is when The Flash stops him. | 闪电侠拦下他时 我们就能查出他的身份 |
[05:18] | Well, The Flash better hurry up. | 那闪电侠最好快点 |
[05:20] | Pun intended. | 一语双关 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:24] | All right. | 对了 |
[05:26] | Has anybody seen Detective West? | 有人看到韦斯特警探了吗 |
[05:30] | You know, I think he had to stop by evidence. | 他好像去了物证室 |
[05:34] | I don’t know where he is, actually. | 其实我不知道他在哪 |
[05:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:37] | Oh, Captain, is it okay if I leave a little early today? | 队长 我今天能早点走吗 |
[05:41] | For your hot date? | 去和美女约会吗 |
[05:42] | No, I’m, uh, just meeting a friend for dinner. | 不是 我只是约了朋友吃饭 |
[05:59] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[06:00] | No! | 不要 |
[06:10] | You’re not gonna kill her this time. | 这次你杀不了她了 |
[06:12] | You’re not gonna kill her ever again. | 你再也杀不了她了 |
[06:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[06:23] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[06:25] | You’re safe now. Okay? | 你安全了 |
[07:03] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[07:06] | There better be curly fries in there. | 希望袋子里有扭扭薯条 |
[07:09] | Yeah, human beings can go almost three weeks without food | 人类三周不吃东西也不会死 |
[07:12] | so I’d sound a little bit more grateful if I were you. | 所以如果我是你 我会心存感激一点 |
[07:17] | Well, you wouldn’t do that to me, Barry. | 你不会这样对我的 巴里 |
[07:19] | After all, you’re the hero. | 毕竟 你是英雄 |
[07:21] | Or did you forget that? | 或者你忘了 |
[07:22] | Too busy leading your reverse “It’s a Wonderful Life”? | 忙着享受你反转的生活 美好的人生 |
[07:27] | Reverse, huh? | 逆转啊 |
[07:28] | That’s irony for you. | 对你来说挺讽刺的 |
[07:30] | So, uh, what should we call this, uh, | 所以 我们要怎么称呼这个 |
[07:32] | brave new world that you’ve whipped up for us? | 你竭心尽力为我们打造的美丽新世界呢 |
[07:35] | I was thinking… | 我想的是… |
[07:37] | Flashpoint. | 闪点 |
[07:38] | So you don’t want this? | 这个你不想要了吗 |
[07:41] | You may have figured out a way to dampen my speed | 也许你找到了办法用这玻璃笼子 |
[07:43] | with this glass cage, but I will get out of here | 抑制了我的速度 但是我终究会出去 |
[07:45] | and I will destroy your life, Flash, one way or the other. | 我会毁了你的生活 闪电侠 永不罢休 |
[07:49] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会 |
[07:52] | You’re never getting out of here. | 你永远无法离开这里 |
[07:54] | And you’re never gonna hurt anybody ever again. | 并且 你再也无法伤害任何人了 |
[08:00] | I have everything back that you took from me. | 我把你所夺走的一切都拿回来了 |
[08:04] | I have everything Zoom took. | 我拿回了所有急速夺走的 |
[08:06] | I’m finally free. | 我终于自由了 |
[08:09] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[08:10] | This isn’t your home, Barry. | 这里不是你的家 巴里 |
[08:13] | This is a mirage. | 这是个幻影 |
[08:15] | A fiction that will end us both, | 一个会结果我们俩人的虚幻小说 |
[08:17] | unless you let me the hell out of this thing! | 除非你让我从这鬼地方出去 |
[08:23] | you’re not listening, Don. | 你没有在听我说 阁下 |
[08:25] | Why would I want to get out of here? | 我为什么会想要离开这里 |
[08:28] | I’m whole, here. | 我在这里是完整的 |
[08:30] | There’s even a Flash, so I don’t have to be. | 这里甚至有一个闪电侠 我就解放了 |
[08:33] | Yeah, who is this dashing young speedster, huh? | 对了 这个勇猛的年轻极速者是谁啊 |
[08:36] | Do you know? You even care? | 你知道吗 你在乎吗 |
[08:39] | While you sit around and hide | 你坐在一旁躲着 |
[08:40] | like a lost, lonely little boy, | 像个迷失 寂寞的小男孩时 |
[08:43] | letting someone else risk their life | 让其他人冒着生命危险 |
[08:44] | to protect the city, | 去保护这座城市 |
[08:46] | our common enemy is coming for us both. | 我们共同的敌人正对我们虎视眈眈 |
[08:48] | What common enemy is that? | 你说的共同敌人是谁 |
[08:51] | Time. | 时间 |
[08:52] | It’s already screwing with you | 它已经对你产生了影响 |
[08:53] | and everyone you love. | 还有你所爱之人也是 |
[08:54] | And pretty soon, it’s gonna take me | 而且很快的 它也会将我 |
[08:55] | right down along with you. | 与你一同毁掉 |
[09:00] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[09:01] | you’ve got some nerve. | 你还真有胆量 |
[09:03] | I’ll give you that. | 我佩服你 |
[09:04] | Warning me about messing with other people’s lives. | 居然警告我不要扰乱其他人生活 |
[09:07] | You–you know the whole reason I did this | 你知道我这么做最主要的原因 |
[09:09] | is because of what you did to my life. | 就是你对我生活的所作所为 |
[09:13] | To my family. | 对我的家人 |
[09:16] | To my mother. | 对我妈妈 |
[09:16] | Yeah, well, one day, soon, Barry, | 终有一日 很快的 巴里 |
[09:21] | you’ll be begging me to kill her again. | 你会请求我再次杀死她 |
[09:35] | – Can you hold this for me? – Oh, yeah. | -你能帮我拿一下吗 -行 |
[09:37] | Oh, I wanted to tell you, the car’s making these noises, | 我想跟你说一下 那车会发出响声 |
[09:39] | like a–kind of a clanking noise… | 就像是一种叮当的声音 |
[09:43] | – Do you wanna drive? – Whatever you want. | -你想来开车吗 -随你了 |
[09:45] | – Hey, slugger. – There’s my beautiful boy. | -小拳王 -我宝贝儿子来啦 |
[09:51] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[09:54] | Everything’s great. | 一切都棒极了 |
[10:06] | – Mornin’! – Morning, Barry. | -早上好 -早上好 巴里 |
[10:08] | Mornin’. | 早上好 |
[10:12] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[10:15] | What is up with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[10:16] | What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[10:17] | Lately, you hug me every morning | 最近 你每天早上都拥抱我 |
[10:18] | as if it’s the first time you’ve seen me in months. | 就好像你好几个月没见过我似的 |
[10:21] | Well, I mean, I’ll stop if you really want me to. | 那个 如果你想的话 我可以不抱了 |
[10:23] | Never. I love it. | 绝不要 我爱死了 |
[10:25] | Oh, Barry, I wanted to tell you, | 巴里 我想要告诉你 |
[10:26] | I sold a house to a nice older couple | 几周前 我卖了栋房子 |
[10:28] | a few weeks ago. | 给一对老夫妇 |
[10:29] | The basement apartment. | 那房子的地下室公寓 |
[10:30] | They emailed me this morning | 他们早上发电邮 |
[10:31] | to tell me they wanted to rent it. | 告诉我他们想租出去 |
[10:33] | – Cool. – Very reasonably. | -挺好 -价格很实惠 |
[10:37] | You want me to move out? | 你想让我搬出去吗 |
[10:40] | No, no, son, come on. It’s just, you know, | 不不 儿子 别这样 只是 |
[10:44] | if you ever thought about dating… | 如果你有想过约会… |
[10:46] | Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. | 我忘了告诉你们 |
[10:47] | The, uh, the– the girl that | 我在吉特咖啡店 |
[10:49] | I’ve seen at Jitters– | 看到的那个姑娘 |
[10:51] | It’s the girl you’ve been stalking for the last three months? | 就是你这3个月一直跟踪的女孩吗 |
[10:53] | I have not been stalking her. | 我没有跟踪她 |
[10:54] | I’ve been working up the courage | 我在鼓起勇气 |
[10:55] | – to ask her out. – And? | -约她出去 -然后呢 |
[10:56] | And I did. | 然后我约了 |
[10:58] | And she said yes. | 然后她答应了 |
[10:59] | All right. Good job. | 太棒了 干得好 |
[11:01] | This girl just got the best guy, huh? | 这姑娘碰到了好男人 |
[11:04] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[11:09] | – All right. – Hey, Bar. | -好的 -巴仔 |
[11:11] | – Yeah? – Have you seen Detective West? | -怎么了 -看到韦斯特警探了吗 |
[11:12] | – He’s– – I told him that if he was late again, | -他 -我告诉过他如果再迟到 |
[11:14] | he’d be facing a ten day RIP. | 就可以停职十天了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, no, he mentioned something yesterday, | 实际上他昨天提到了什么 |
[11:19] | actually, about running another canvass on that Jefferson case. | 就杰斐逊一案做调查 |
[11:22] | Okay. Then I can see why | 这下我明白为什么 |
[11:24] | he hasn’t answered me for the past hour. | 他一个小时都没接我电话了 |
[11:27] | Maybe he’s in a weird zone or something. | 也许他身处怪圈什么的 |
[11:30] | A we– | 怪… |
[11:31] | Cell zone. | 信号区 |
[11:45] | Detective West? | 韦斯特警探 |
[11:48] | De– | 警… |
[11:50] | Detective? | 警探 |
[11:54] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:59] | No. | 不 |
[12:01] | Hey, Joe, you got– – | 乔 你… |
[12:09] | I’m sorry about this, Joe. | 对不住了 乔 |
[12:15] | What the– | 怎么… |
[12:21] | Afternoon, Detective. | 下午好 警探 |
[12:24] | – Oh, hey, Allen. – Hey. | -嘿 艾伦 -嘿 |
[12:27] | So I told Captain Mendez you were canvassing | 我告诉曼德斯队长你又在 |
[12:29] | for the Jefferson case again. | 调查杰斐逊一案 |
[12:31] | Breath mint? | 薄荷糖要吗 |
[12:32] | What–why are you talking | 你为什么 |
[12:34] | to the Captain about me? | 和队长提到我 |
[12:37] | You’re just a little late again. | 就是你又迟到了 |
[12:41] | That’s my business, not yours. | 那是我的事 和你无关 |
[12:43] | I was just trying to help you out. | 我只是想帮你解围 |
[12:46] | Am I wearing a sign that says “Help me”? | 我身上有标着”请帮我”的符号吗 |
[12:48] | Might as well be. | 或许应该标个 |
[12:49] | Look, like they say in the movies, | 就像电影里说的 |
[12:52] | we’re not partners and we’re not friends. | 我们不是搭档 也不是朋友 |
[12:54] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[12:54] | You don’t know my life, | 不了解我的生活 |
[12:55] | so why the sudden interest in me keeping my lousy job? | 那为何突然有兴趣帮我保住这破工作 |
[12:58] | And what the hell makes me so interesting to you, Mr. Allen? | 我到底哪里那么吸引你了 艾伦先生 |
[13:01] | Tell me. I’d really like to know. | 告诉我 我真想知道 |
[13:02] | – I– – And remember, | -我 -别忘了 |
[13:04] | I have a hangover. | 我正在宿醉中 |
[13:05] | And a gun. | 还持着枪 |
[13:07] | I– | 我 |
[13:13] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[13:15] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不行 |
[13:18] | I do not approve. | 我不批准 |
[13:20] | – Hi, Barry. – Hey. | -嘿 巴里 -嘿 |
[13:23] | – Dad. – Iris. | -爸 -爱瑞丝 |
[13:26] | You think it’s a good idea, dating somebody I work with? | 跟我的同事约会你没觉得不妥吗 |
[13:29] | It’s just a lunch. | 只是吃个午饭 |
[13:31] | And truthfully, I wasn’t even sure | 其实我都不确定 |
[13:32] | you still worked here. | 你还在这工作 |
[13:36] | – You ready? – Yeah, let’s do it. | -可以走了吗 -走吧 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:42] | How’s it going? | 还好吧 |
[13:43] | Good. I just gotta go grab my jacket. | 很好 我去拿外套 |
[13:48] | I’m sorry about that mini-scene | 抱歉刚才让你看到 |
[13:49] | – with my dad, earlier. – Oh, yeah. | -我和我爸顶嘴 -没事 |
[13:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系的 |
[13:52] | I just feel bad for him. | 我只是心疼他 |
[13:55] | And you. | 还有你 |
[13:57] | You barely even know us. | 你甚至都不认识我们 |
[14:01] | Feels like I do. | 感觉是老相识 |
[14:04] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[14:04] | Is that a weird thing to say? | 我这么说很奇怪吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:08] | No, I mean, strangely, I know what you mean. | 不 奇怪的是我懂你的意思 |
[14:12] | I never say yes to guys asking me out like that. | 我从没答应过像你这种邀约 |
[14:15] | Yet, I said yes to you. | 可我却答应你了 |
[14:19] | Why’d I do that? | 这是为什么呢 |
[14:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:23] | Some people are just meant to | 我猜有些人 |
[14:25] | be in your life, I guess. | 注定不会错过 |
[14:28] | So, um, tell me about you. | 那说说你的情况吧 |
[14:30] | – Yeah. – Mom and Dad? | -好 -父母呢 |
[14:33] | Uh, alive and well. | 健在 |
[14:35] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[14:36] | You guys close? | 关系亲吗 |
[14:37] | We are, yeah, very. | 亲 很亲 |
[14:39] | I…couldn’t imagine life without them. | 我 无法想象生命中没有他们 |
[14:42] | They’re like stupid in love. | 他们爱得痴傻入迷 |
[14:43] | I hope I have what they have someday. | 但愿某天我也有他们这份爱 |
[14:47] | You just haven’t met the right girl, yet? | 你还没遇到你的真命天女 |
[14:49] | Is that it? | 是不是 |
[14:51] | That’s the thing about the right girl. | 真命天女正是这样 |
[14:53] | She’s out there, waiting. | 她就在那 静静等待 |
[14:55] | Just have to be lucky enough to find her. | 只有足够幸运 才能觅得佳人 |
[15:00] | Where’d you come from, Barry Allen? | 你打哪里来 巴里·艾伦 |
[15:03] | I’ve always been here, Iris. | 我一直在这 爱瑞丝 |
[15:18] | – Are you okay? – Uh, sorry, yeah, | -你没事吧 -没事 抱歉 |
[15:20] | that, um– I was just thinking | 我只是在想 |
[15:21] | of something and… | 一些事然后… |
[15:23] | I lost it. | 不记得了 |
[15:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:27] | Flash and the Rival are going at it | 闪电侠和竞争者在维特大楼 |
[15:28] | in the Werther Building. | 大打出手 |
[15:29] | Everyone needs to evacuate this area. | 所有人得撤离该区域 |
[15:33] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[15:34] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:36] | Really? What– | 真的 怎么了 |
[15:37] | Yeah, yeah. There’s something I have to do. | 真的 我有点事得走了 |
[15:39] | This–this was– rain check, okay? | 这个 改天再约 可以吗 |
[15:42] | Anytime. | 随时都可以 |
[15:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:01] | Yeah, yeah, that’s you… | 好了 好了 接住了 |
[16:04] | No, hey, hey, hey! No! No! | 不不不 |
[16:09] | Thought I had him. | 还以为接住了呢 |
[16:23] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[16:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你这家伙是谁 |
[16:36] | So this is your base of operations, huh? | 这就是你的行动基地啊 |
[16:42] | Yeah. What were you expecting? A fortress? | 对 不然你以为呢 一座堡垒吗 |
[16:45] | No, you know, no. | 不是 你懂的 |
[16:46] | Just something a little more secure. | 以为会更安全点 |
[16:48] | I mean, you never know who’s gonna come | 很难预料谁会 |
[16:49] | walking through that door. | 穿门进来 |
[16:51] | Yeah, I was just about to say the same thing. | 是啊 我刚准备说同样的话 |
[16:53] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[16:54] | – What are you doing here? – I’m not–I’m– | -你在这做什么 -我不是 我 |
[16:56] | He showed up when I was fighting the Rival, | 他在我和竞争者战斗时突然出现 |
[16:58] | and he already knew who I was. | 而且他已经知道我的身份了 |
[17:00] | Is that why you asked me out? | 这就是你约我出来的原因吗 |
[17:01] | Because my brother is The Flash? | 因为我弟弟是闪电侠吗 |
[17:03] | No, no. This is a complete coincidence. | 不 不 这完全是个巧合 |
[17:06] | Okay, how’d you know who I was under the mask? | 好了 你是怎么知道我的真实身份的 |
[17:10] | CSI. | 犯罪现场调查 |
[17:10] | You know, so I just, uh– put it together. | 你知道的 我只是 把真相拼凑出来 |
[17:13] | So what I don’t know is how you got your speed. | 我不清楚的是你如何获得这种速度的 |
[17:16] | Oh, okay, so before I went on the straight and narrow, | 好了 在我走上正路之前 |
[17:18] | I used to drive illegal cars. | 我曾经以非法飙车为业 |
[17:22] | I was messing around with a new nitro formula | 我当时为了让引擎能变得更快 |
[17:23] | to get my engine revving faster. | 摆弄出了一个新的氮气加速配方 |
[17:25] | Then one night, I’m racing in a thunder storm, | 接着有一天晚上 我顶着雷雨天气比赛 |
[17:27] | my car get struck by lightning. | 我的车被闪电击中了 |
[17:30] | And it must have mixed with the formula | 然后闪电肯定和氮气配方发生了混合反应 |
[17:32] | because–boom! | 因为 轰的一声 |
[17:33] | I was in a coma for nine months. | 我陷入了长达9个月的昏迷 |
[17:36] | Then when I woke up, I was the fastest man alive. | 我醒了之后 就成为了现今世上速度最快的人 |
[17:39] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[17:41] | – More like Kid Flash. – Don’t call me that. | -更像是闪电小子 -别那样叫我 |
[17:44] | I call you that. | 我就那样叫你啊 |
[17:45] | Okay, how about no one calls me that? | 好了 都别那样叫我好不好 |
[17:47] | So how did you get involved? | 那么你是怎么卷入这一切的 |
[17:50] | I’m a reporter for CCPN. | 我是《中城时报》的记者 |
[17:52] | Instead of just reporting on crimes | 相比仅仅只是报道城市中 |
[17:53] | that are happening in the city, | 发生的犯罪行为 |
[17:54] | I decided to do something about it. | 我决定付诸一些实际行动 |
[17:55] | Brother/sister crime-fighting unit. | 姐弟打击犯罪小分队 |
[17:57] | So does your dad know about you two? | 你父亲知道你俩这事吗 |
[18:01] | You work with the guy. What do you think? | 你和他一起工作 你觉得呢 |
[18:04] | I think that… we need to stop the Rival. | 我觉得 我们得阻止竞争者 |
[18:10] | – Yeah. – We’re open to suggestions. | -是啊 -我们愿意听取各种建议 |
[18:11] | I’ve been trying to run him down for months. | 我这几个月以来一直在试图追赶他 |
[18:13] | No luck. He’s fast. Maybe faster than me. | 没什么进展 他很快 也许比我还快 |
[18:16] | Well, if you’re willing, I think maybe I could help. | 如果你愿意的话 我觉得也许我能帮上忙 |
[18:22] | There’s only one man who can help us now. | 现在只有一个人能帮我们了 |
[18:26] | Cisco Ramon. | 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[18:37] | Didn’t this used to be S.T.A.R. Labs? | 这里以前不是尖端科研实验室吗 |
[18:42] | Where have you been the past few years? | 你过去几年到哪逍遥去了 |
[18:45] | Running around. | 四处游历 |
[18:46] | Cisco alone made billions with his tech apps. | 西斯科通过他的科技应用程序独赚了数十亿 |
[18:49] | – Bought the building. – Billions. | -买下了这栋楼 -数十亿 |
[18:51] | Yeah, Cisco Ramon is the richest man in America. | 是啊 西斯科·拉蒙是全美首富 |
[18:57] | Oh! Is there a better way | 有比乘直升机 |
[18:59] | to get to work than by helicopter? | 更好的上班方式了吗 |
[19:01] | Let me answer that. Capital N, little O. | 让我来回答 没 有 |
[19:03] | Quite right, Mr. Ramon. As for LogicFrame, | 十分正确 拉蒙先生 关于逻辑框架项目 |
[19:05] | it’s a relatively small startup. | 这是个相对较小的初创公司 |
[19:06] | The I.P. is expected to be in the low teens. | 初期收益预计在低两位数 |
[19:08] | Offer them 20 mil. | 给他们投2000万 |
[19:16] | Babe, | 宝贝 |
[19:18] | I, um, got some business to attend to, | 我 有点事情要处理一下 |
[19:21] | so we’ll get on that other matter later? | 那么其他事情我们等会再说 |
[19:23] | Not if I get on it first, huh? | 除非我先办了 对吗 |
[19:31] | Independent woman. | 独立女性 |
[19:32] | I like it. I like it. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[19:40] | I told you never to come back here. | 我告诉过你们别再回来了 |
[19:44] | I make you a friction-proof suit | 我给你做了一套防摩擦战袍 |
[19:45] | so your clothes don’t explode at mach 2, | 这样你的衣服就不会在两倍音速时爆炸 |
[19:47] | and you leave me out of your brother/sister war on crime. | 而你们则不把我扯进你们的姐弟对抗犯罪战争 |
[19:50] | – That was the deal. – Okay, listen to me, Mr. Ramon. | -约定是这样的 -好了 听我说 拉蒙先生 |
[19:52] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[19:54] | I’m sure you’ve seen the Rival on TV. | 我相信你在电视上看到竞争者了 |
[19:55] | He is terrorizing the city to prove that he’s the fastest. | 他在威胁这座城以证明自己是最快的 |
[19:58] | I mean, God only knows what he’s gonna do next. | 我是说 天知道他接下来要做什么 |
[20:01] | – We have to stop him. – Okay, so stop him. | -我们必须阻止他 -好 那就阻止 |
[20:04] | Please, go with God, have fun. | 听老天指示 玩得开心 |
[20:06] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[20:06] | You know what happens when you mess with a Speedster? | 你知道惹到极速者会怎么样吗 |
[20:10] | That. That’s what happens. | 这样 就会这样 |
[20:12] | You get a vibrating hand going right through your ribcage. | 一只震动的手刺透你的胸膛 |
[20:14] | No thanks. | 我还是免了 |
[20:16] | My money needs me. | 我有大钱要挣呢 |
[20:17] | Wait, Cisco, you’re not gonna help us? | 慢着 西斯科 你不打算帮我们吗 |
[20:20] | That reminds me. Who the hell is this? | 这倒是提醒了我 这人是谁 |
[20:23] | You brought some stranger into my lab | 你把陌生人带到我的实验室 |
[20:25] | and told them I helped The Flash. | 还跟他说我帮过闪电侠 |
[20:28] | – Cisco. – Uh-uh. | -西斯科 -少来 |
[20:29] | I don’t know you, string bean. | 我不认识你 长豆角 |
[20:30] | Str– | 长豆… |
[20:31] | – Mr. Ramon. – Oh, yes? | -拉蒙先生 -什么事 |
[20:34] | I do know what kind of person you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[20:37] | Deep down, you care about helping other people. | 内心深处 你在意去帮助别人 |
[20:41] | Please, tell me more. | 好的 继续说 |
[20:45] | I heard a story about how, when you were 15, | 我听过一段故事 你15岁时 |
[20:47] | your brother Dante owed a bookie | 你哥哥丹堤欠了一笔赌债 |
[20:49] | and he couldn’t pay back what he owed, | 他还不上欠的钱 |
[20:51] | so you gave him all the money you earned that summer | 于是你把一夏天送披萨挣的钱 |
[20:53] | delivering pizzas to help him. | 给了他 帮他解围 |
[21:02] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[21:06] | I have a feeling that… | 我有种感觉 |
[21:09] | we would work really well together as partners. | 我们会成为很棒的队友 |
[21:11] | Taking down meta-humans together. | 一起打倒超能力者 |
[21:12] | I mean, it’s what we’re supposed to do. | 这是我们应该做的事 |
[21:15] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[21:17] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[21:31] | I’m okay. I’m okay, I just… | 没事 我没事 我只是… |
[21:35] | What was I– | 我刚刚… |
[21:38] | What was I just saying? | 我刚刚说到哪了 |
[21:39] | What is going on with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[21:43] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[21:46] | And here, I was starting to think | 我在这都开始怀疑 |
[21:47] | you’d forgotten all about me. | 你把我给忘了呢 |
[21:49] | But I am forgetting. | 可我确实在遗忘 |
[21:51] | What’s happening to me? | 我出什么事了 |
[21:52] | I was wondering when you’d notice. | 我还想你什么时候能发觉呢 |
[21:54] | It’s like I’ll be thinking of a moment from my past | 仿佛我一想起过去的一段记忆 |
[21:56] | and then it– it vanishes. | 然后它就…消失了 |
[21:58] | I can’t get it back. Why? | 就找不回来了 为什么 |
[22:00] | Flashpoint. It’s a side effect. | 闪点悖论 这是副作用 |
[22:02] | See, I told you before. You don’t know what you’re doing. | 我告诉过你 你不明白自己的行为 |
[22:04] | This new reality you’ve created | 你制造的这个新的现实 |
[22:07] | is starting to overwrite the reality that you and I know. | 正在不断覆盖我们知晓的那个现实 |
[22:10] | So your original life– your friends, your family– | 所以你原来的生活 你的朋友和家人 |
[22:13] | pretty soon, all of that will just fade away. | 不久之后 都会消逝不见 |
[22:17] | Why isn’t it happening to you? | 那为什么没发生在你身上 |
[22:18] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[22:22] | Unless– | 除非 |
[22:24] | What? | 什么 |
[22:27] | What? | 除非什么 |
[22:32] | What the hell’s so funny? | 你有什么可笑的 |
[22:34] | Your speed! | 是你的速度 |
[22:40] | The more you use it, | 你越使用你的速度 |
[22:41] | the faster you lose your memories. | 你的记忆就消失越快 |
[22:46] | No. | 不 |
[22:48] | No, you’re lying. | 不会 你在说谎 |
[22:49] | You just want me to let you out of here. | 你只是想让我把你放出去 |
[22:51] | That’s never gonna happen. | 这可永远不会发生 |
[22:52] | The you I know from the future, he’s not this stupid. | 未来的你 可没这么蠢 |
[22:55] | Pretty soon, you won’t even remember that you’re The Flash. | 你很快就会不记得自己是闪电侠了 |
[22:58] | And when that happens, | 那天一旦到来 |
[23:00] | this world will become permanent. | 这个世界就会变成永恒 |
[23:02] | Time will set like concrete, | 时间将会像水泥一样固定住 |
[23:04] | and nothing will be able to change it back to the way it was. | 没有什么可以再把事情变回原来的样子 |
[23:09] | That’s fine by me. | 这我没意见 |
[23:11] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道你得做什么 |
[23:13] | You have to take me back to that night | 你得把我带回那一晚 |
[23:14] | and let me finish what I started. | 让我完成我开始的事情 |
[23:17] | You go to hell! | 你去死吧 |
[23:18] | You’re taking both of us there! | 你得把我们俩都带回过去 |
[23:21] | Now who’s the villain, Flash? | 现在谁是坏人了呢 闪电侠 |
[23:24] | Now who’s the villain? | 现在谁是坏人 |
[23:30] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[23:32] | It’s like I’m really there. | 就像我真的在那儿一样 |
[23:35] | Don’t do that! | 别这么做 |
[23:36] | I told you it freaks me out. | 我告诉过你这样会吓到我 |
[23:38] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[23:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:46] | The man who’s gonna help you stop the Rival. | 将会帮你阻止竞争者的人 |
[23:50] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[23:58] | Okay, so… | 好吧 所以 |
[23:59] | I can tell from the “I don’t believe you” looks on your faces | 我能从你一脸的”我不相信你” |
[24:03] | that you don’t believe me. | 看出你不相信我 |
[24:05] | We believe you’re a speedster,but | 我们相信你是极速者 但是 |
[24:07] | you’re gonna have to explain that part about Flashpoint again. | 你得再解释一下闪点的那一段了 |
[24:09] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[24:11] | This is as simple as I can put it. | 这已经是我能想到的最简单版本了 |
[24:13] | I’m gonna use this glass, Mr. Ramon. | 我要用一下这块玻璃板 拉蒙先生 |
[24:14] | – Okay? – What? | -行吗 -啥 |
[24:15] | Imagine that this line is time, okay? | 想象一下这条线是时间 好吗 |
[24:20] | I went back in time, | 我回到过去 |
[24:23] | stopped the Reverse Flash from killing my mom. | 阻止了逆闪杀死我妈妈 |
[24:26] | In doing so, I created an alternate timeline, | 而这样做的同时 我创造出了另一条时间线 |
[24:28] | a whole new existence where you’re Kid Flash… | 在这个全新的存在里你是闪电小子 |
[24:31] | – The Flash. – Kid Flash. | -是闪电侠 -闪电小子 |
[24:33] | And Cisco’s a billionaire. | 而西斯科是个亿万富翁 |
[24:35] | So you’re saying there’s a time line out there | 所以你是说另一条时间线里 |
[24:36] | where I’m not rich? | 我不是亿万富翁 |
[24:38] | Boy, that’s a glitch in the universe. | 天呐 这一定是宇宙出故障了 |
[24:39] | No, not buying it. | 不 我可不信 |
[24:41] | Um, my life is my life. | 我的人生就是我的人生 |
[24:43] | Didn’t just start three months ago, okay? | 可不是从三个月前开始的 好吗 |
[24:45] | I’ve always been me. | 我一直就是我 |
[24:47] | I don’t know what to tell you, Wally. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 沃利 |
[24:48] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[24:49] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[24:50] | Even if we did believe you, | 就算我们相信你 |
[24:52] | why are you telling us this now? | 为什么你现在告诉我们这个 |
[24:54] | Because… | 因为 |
[24:56] | I’ve been hiding here for too long. | 我已经在这儿躲了太久 |
[24:58] | The Rival needs to be stopped. | 竞争者必须被阻止 |
[25:00] | I stop the bad guys. And… | 我得阻止坏人 而 |
[25:03] | we can all take him down together. | 我们能一起打败他 |
[25:05] | I can get him myself. | 我一个人就能搞定他 |
[25:07] | Then why haven’t you? | 那你怎么还没打败他 |
[25:09] | Well, I’m not interested. | 好吧 我可不感兴趣 |
[25:11] | I don’t know how many times I gotta tell you freaks. | 我不知道我得和你们这群怪胎说多少次 |
[25:13] | I already did my bit for queen and country. | 我已经为社会和国家尽了自己的职责 |
[25:16] | Wait, we’re missing something. | 等一下 我们遗漏了什么 |
[25:19] | Hold on. Excuse me. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[25:21] | What are you doing? Hey, don’t touch that. | 你在做什么 别碰那个 |
[25:25] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[25:30] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[25:30] | Stop bringing strangers into my lab. | 别再带陌生人进我的实验室了 |
[25:32] | Who is this? | 这又是谁 |
[25:33] | This is Dr. Caitlin Snow. | 她是凯特琳·斯诺博士 |
[25:34] | In my timeline, she’s a part of our team. | 在我的时间线里 她是我们的队友 |
[25:36] | Did you — You just kidnapped this woman. | 你是不是…你把她绑架来的吧 |
[25:38] | No, I didn’t– | 我没有 |
[25:40] | Well, yeah, I guess, I– | 好吧 我好像是 |
[25:42] | She’s a scientist. We need her. | 她是个科学家 我们需要她 |
[25:44] | I’m not a scientist. | 我不是科学家 |
[25:45] | You’re not a scientist? | 你不是科学家 |
[25:46] | I’m an ophthalmologist. | 我是名眼科医生 |
[25:47] | An eye doctor? | 给人看眼睛的 |
[25:48] | Pediatric eye doctor. | 儿童眼科医生 |
[25:49] | And…we’re done. | 闹够了吧 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:53] | Can I talk to you in private? | 我能单独跟你聊会儿吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 行 |
[26:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[26:03] | Have I’v been kidnapped? | 我是不是被绑架了 |
[26:05] | Unclear. | 我也不清楚 |
[26:07] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[26:08] | I know that this is hard to believe. | 我知道这很难相信 |
[26:12] | No, that’s just it, Barry. | 不 巴里 问题就在于 |
[26:14] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 |
[26:16] | You…do? You believe me? | 真的 你相信我 |
[26:20] | I have a good life. | 我的生活很美好 |
[26:22] | I have a good job. | 我的工作也很好 |
[26:24] | I love my brother. | 我爱我的弟弟 |
[26:27] | But something has been off. | 但是总觉得不对劲 |
[26:28] | Something has been missing. | 总觉得少了点什么 |
[26:30] | And that feeling that something is not right with my life, | 这种不对劲的感觉在遇见你时 |
[26:33] | that went away the moment that I met you. | 就消失不见了 |
[26:42] | We’re something else to each other | 在你的那个世界里 |
[26:43] | where you come from, aren’t we? | 我们的关系很特殊 对吗 |
[26:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:48] | What? | 是什么 |
[26:50] | It’s… | 这… |
[26:52] | it’s escaped definition. | 不知该如何定义 |
[26:55] | But it’s love? | 这是爱吧 |
[26:59] | Because this is what love feels like. | 因为爱就是这样的感觉 |
[27:02] | Since the day that I met you. | 始于我们相识的第一天 |
[27:08] | We got something. | 有发现 |
[27:13] | Turns out kiddie eye doc here actually had a good idea. | 这位儿童眼科医生的点子不错 |
[27:16] | I have always wondered why no one | 我一直很好奇为什么没人 |
[27:17] | turned the speed cameras in the city | 把市里的超速摄像头用来 |
[27:19] | to register near sonic velocities. | 检测近音速的物体 |
[27:21] | Seems like a ready-built early warning system. | 我觉得就是个已经完善的预警系统 |
[27:24] | So I reprogrammed the cameras. | 于是我重新编程了这些摄像头 |
[27:27] | Babadook! | 看 |
[27:28] | There’s your rival. | 竞争者就在这里 |
[27:29] | The old sawmill out by Williamson. | 在威廉姆森区的旧锯木厂里 |
[27:31] | All right. Follow my lead? | 好的 你跟着我行动 |
[27:32] | The Flash doesn’t follow anyone. | 闪电侠不会当人跟班 |
[27:34] | Listen to him, Wally. | 听他的话吧 沃利 |
[27:36] | He’s the Flash. | 他才是闪电侠 |
[27:37] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[27:38] | you would be an excellent candidate for Lasik. | 你超级适合做激光视力矫正手术 |
[27:51] | You know how to flank? | 你知道怎么侧翼包抄吗 |
[27:54] | People always say that in the movies. | 我听电影里面经常说这个词 |
[27:55] | Is that, like, a thing, “Flanking”? | “侧翼包抄” 真有这回事吗 |
[27:57] | What are you talking about “Flank”– | 你在说什么 “侧翼” |
[27:58] | Yes, flanking’s a thing. | 当然有侧翼包抄了 |
[27:59] | All right, look. | 听着 |
[28:00] | I’m gonna go at him head on. | 我向他正面发起进攻 |
[28:02] | You attack at a 90-degree angle. | 你从他的左右发起进攻 |
[28:03] | When he turns to fight you, | 他要是朝向了你 |
[28:04] | leaves himself vulnerable to me. | 我就逮到他的弱处了 |
[28:06] | When he turns to fight me– | 等他跟我打的时候 |
[28:07] | I get him. Exactly how it should be. | 就我上 一点没错 |
[28:10] | How’d you find this place, Flash? | 你怎么找到这里的 闪电侠 |
[28:12] | I’m so gonna kick your ass. | 我今天非揍扁你不可 |
[28:15] | There’s two of you now? | 又多出来一个 |
[28:16] | Okay. Is that supposed to scare me? | 好吧 我是该害怕吗 |
[28:18] | A little quaking in your boots wouldn’t be inappropriate. | 害怕也是正常的 |
[28:21] | Well, here’s how scared I am of you. | 我就让你看看我有多害怕 |
[28:29] | My name is Edward Clariss. | 我叫爱德华·克拉里斯 |
[28:31] | Rivals should know each other’s names. | 竞争者应该知道对方的名字 |
[28:34] | I mean, you might as well tell me, | 你们也应该告诉我的 |
[28:36] | since neither of you are leaving this place alive. | 因为你们今晚不能活着离开这 |
[28:38] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[28:39] | Me? | 我吗 |
[28:42] | I’m the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[28:44] | That’s all you need to know. | 你知道这个就够了 |
[28:45] | Well, after I rip that cowl off your corpse, | 等我从你的尸体上摘下面罩 |
[28:48] | I’ll know who you are. | 也就知道你的身份了 |
[28:50] | Just another pretender | 不过又是一个 |
[28:52] | who thought they could take me on. | 自以为能赢我的冒牌货 |
[28:58] | So who wants to meet the Speed Force first? | 所以谁先来接神速力一招 |
[29:01] | Hey, stay in position. | 各就各位 |
[29:03] | I can take him. | 我能解决他 |
[29:05] | I got this. | 放心 |
[29:14] | The Flash is taking on the Rival at Prescott Sawmill. | 闪电侠正在普雷斯科特锯木厂对决竞争者 |
[29:17] | Get down there, make sure the action | 带人过去 不要让他们的 |
[29:18] | doesn’t spill out into the neighborhood. | 战斗影响周边地区 |
[29:21] | We can’t leave the Flash out there alone. | 我们不能让闪电侠孤军奋战 |
[29:40] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[29:42] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[29:43] | Telemetry from the suit says he’s still alive. | 战袍遥感数据显示他还活着 |
[29:46] | Barely. | 奄奄一息 |
[29:49] | You’re going to be okay, all right? | 你不会有事的 好吗 |
[29:50] | You’re gonna be okay. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 你不会有事的 我救你出去 |
[29:52] | That one was never my rival. | 他从来就不是我的对手 |
[29:54] | You could be, though. You want to find out? | 你倒是有点可能 想试试看吗 |
[29:57] | Defeat me, | 打败我 |
[29:59] | and I’ll let you take your little friend for help. | 我就让你救你朋友 |
[30:02] | No. | 不 |
[30:03] | You’re the one who’s gonna need help. | 需要被救的是你 |
[30:56] | Good-bye, Flash. | 再见了 闪电侠 |
[31:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:18] | It’s like “Twister” in there, | 简直像《龙卷风》 |
[31:19] | the movie, not the game. | 是电影 不是游戏 |
[31:21] | The satellite’s picking up two distinct funnel patterns. | 卫星检测到两种不同的漏斗形态 |
[31:23] | Tornados measure at F3 on the Fujita scale. | 风暴级别F3[树木被连根拔起] |
[31:26] | This guy’s like a Weather Wizard or something. | 他简直能掌控天气 |
[31:48] | Guys! | 各位 |
[31:50] | I can’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[31:52] | Listen to me, Barry. | 听我说 巴里 |
[31:54] | You said we love each other in that other life. | 你说那个世界里我们是相爱的 |
[31:56] | If I were your Iris from over there, | 如果我是那个世界的爱瑞丝 |
[31:58] | I’m sure I would know exactly what to say, | 我相信我一定知道现在应该说什么 |
[32:01] | but I don’t. | 但我不是 |
[32:03] | All I can say is I believe in you. | 我现在只能说 我相信你 |
[32:06] | And you can stop this guy. | 你一定能阻止他 |
[32:09] | Be the Flash, Barry. | 做闪电侠 巴里 |
[32:10] | Because that’s who you are. | 因为那才是你 |
[32:12] | You’re the Flash. | 你是闪电侠 |
[32:18] | I’m the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[32:45] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[33:07] | You really are the fastest man alive. | 你真的是世上速度最快的人 |
[33:10] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:28] | Joe. | 乔 |
[33:29] | It’s Wally. He needs help. | 是沃利 他需要帮助 |
[33:32] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[33:33] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[33:35] | Son! | 儿子 |
[33:38] | Son, can you hear me? | 儿子 听到我说话吗 |
[33:51] | Wally’s vitals are low, and he’s lost a lot of blood. | 沃利的生命体征很弱 而且失血过多 |
[33:54] | He should be rapidly healing. | 他应该能很快治愈 |
[33:56] | It’s one of the gifts of being a speedster. | 这是极速者的天赋之一 |
[33:59] | He’s not. I’m sorry. | 他不能 我很抱歉 |
[34:06] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[34:10] | This is why I didn’t want to get involved. | 所以我才不要参与其中 |
[34:12] | Crime fighting sucks. | 打击犯罪真糟心 |
[34:19] | I thought I could just make things better, | 我以为我能让事情变得更好 |
[34:21] | but everybody’s been paying for my happiness. | 却造成所有人为我的幸福牺牲 |
[34:25] | Will you help me? | 你可以帮我吗 |
[34:29] | Do what? | 帮你什么 |
[34:33] | Make things right. | 让事情回到正轨 |
[34:41] | I need that. | 我需要这个 |
[34:44] | You don’t need that. | 你不需要这个 |
[34:46] | You do not need that. | 你不需要这个 |
[34:52] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[34:53] | Hey, slugger. | 小拳王 |
[34:55] | Who’s this? | 这位是 |
[34:57] | This is Iris. | 她叫爱瑞丝 |
[34:59] | It’s nice to meet you, Iris. | 很高兴见到你 爱瑞丝 |
[35:01] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[35:02] | Oh, no, I’m okay. Thanks, Mrs. Allen. | 不用了 谢谢您 艾伦夫人 |
[35:04] | You okay, Barry? | 你没事吧 巴里 |
[35:05] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 我只是想 |
[35:07] | wanted to see you both one more time. | 再跟你们见一面 |
[35:10] | What does…that mean? | 你这么说什么意思 |
[35:13] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:14] | Nothing. I, uh… | 没什么 我… |
[35:23] | These last three months have been the best. | 过去三个月是最棒的日子 |
[35:26] | Just getting to spend time with you. | 能跟你们一起度过 |
[35:30] | I just…wanted you to know how grateful I am, | 我只想让你们知道我很感激你们 |
[35:34] | to both of you, to be your son. | 让我当你们的儿子 |
[35:39] | Barry, you’re scaring me. | 巴里 你吓到我了 |
[35:40] | No, there’s– there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 不 没什么好害怕的 |
[35:44] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[35:49] | I just… | 我只是… |
[35:51] | I love you both. | 很爱你们 |
[36:12] | Hey, Barry! | 巴里 |
[36:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:16] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越糟了 |
[36:19] | We have to hurry before it’s too late. | 我们要赶快 否则就来不及了 |
[36:24] | Having a bad day, Barr? | 今天过得不好啊 巴里 |
[36:28] | Well…if it isn’t the future Mrs. Allen. | 这可不是未来的艾伦夫人 |
[36:32] | Barry told me not to listen to anything you say. | 巴里告诉我不要听你说的任何话 |
[36:35] | That’s just bad advice. | 这不是好的忠告 |
[36:38] | ‘Cause I’m the answer man. | 因为我是应答者 |
[36:41] | I am the answer to all your prayers. | 我有求必应 |
[36:43] | All you need to do is ask me, Barry. | 你只需要求我 巴里 |
[36:47] | We need to go back in time. | 我们要回到那一年 |
[36:50] | To that night. | 那一晚 |
[36:51] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[36:54] | You know what I need you to do. | 你知道我要你做什么 |
[36:59] | But I want to hear you say it. | 但我想听你亲口说 |
[37:04] | I need you to kill my mother. | 我要你杀我母亲 |
[37:07] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[37:10] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[37:11] | And I hate you. | 我也恨你 |
[37:14] | And I sometimes wonder which of us is right. | 有时我在想到底我们谁对谁错 |
[37:37] | It seems weird to wish you good luck. | 如果我说祝你好运挺怪的 |
[37:40] | I’m so sorry about all this. | 我为这一切感到非常抱歉 |
[37:46] | Will I know when things change back? | 我会知道什么时候恢复原样吗 |
[37:49] | Will I feel it? | 我会有感觉吗 |
[37:51] | It’ll be like it never happened. | 就像完全没发生过一样 |
[38:05] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会再见面 |
[38:13] | – Barry! – Get back! | -巴里 -退后 |
[38:20] | God, I wish I could kill you. | 天呐 我真想杀了你 |
[38:23] | But today… | 但今天 |
[38:26] | I get to be the hero. | 我要当英雄 |
[38:31] | No! | 不 |
[38:39] | You’re not gonna kill her this time. | 这次你不能杀她 |
[38:41] | You’re not gonna kill her ever again. | 你再也不能杀她 |
[38:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:52] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[38:54] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[38:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:57] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[38:59] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[39:01] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[39:03] | she’s not. | 她并不安全 |
[39:13] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[39:31] | There we go. | 好了 |
[39:34] | Things are back to how they should be. | 事情恢复原样了 |
[39:37] | Well, for me, anyway. | 反正对我而言是 |
[39:39] | For you… | 对你而言 |
[39:43] | Well… | 就… |
[39:45] | I guess you’ll just have to wait and find out. | 只能等你去探索了 |
[39:47] | What? What does that mean? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[39:50] | See you sometime soon, Flash. | 我们很快再见 闪电侠 |
[40:11] | What’s this for? | 为什么抱我 |
[40:12] | Just glad you’re here. | 只是很高兴见到你 |
[40:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:20] | Yeah, I am now. Yeah. | 没事 我现在没事 |
[40:24] | You just lost your father, Barry. | 你刚失去了父亲 巴里 |
[40:25] | You don’t have to be okay. | 你不用装作没事 |
[40:28] | Actually, I feel closer to my parents than I ever have. | 事实上 我感觉我反而跟父母更亲近了 |
[40:32] | Well, good, son. | 很好 孩子 |
[40:35] | – To your pops. – To Henry. | -敬你的父亲们 -敬亨利 |
[40:37] | To my Dad. | 敬我的爸爸 |
[40:43] | Where’s Iris? | 爱瑞丝在哪里 |
[40:46] | That ain’t funny. | 这不好笑 |
[40:50] | I’m gonna chalk that up to grief. | 我就当你是悲伤过度吧 |
[40:52] | I’ll see you both in the morning. | 明早再见你们 |
[40:57] | What was that about? | 怎么了 |
[40:58] | Are you kidding me? | 你开我玩笑吗 |
[40:59] | You know Iris isn’t here. | 你知道爱瑞丝不在这里 |
[41:01] | What? | 什么 |
[41:02] | They don’t talk, Barry. | 他们冷战了 巴里 |
[41:04] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[41:15] | Oh, God. What did I do? | 天呐 我做了什么 |
[41:26] | Clariss. | 克拉里斯 |
[41:30] | Clariss! | 克拉里斯 |
[41:33] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[41:34] | It’s time to wake up. | 是时候醒来了 |