时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | After defeating Zoom and saving the multiverse, | 在我打败极速并拯救了多元宇宙后 |
[00:17] | I ran back in time | 我跑回到了过去 |
[00:18] | and created the alternate timeline, Flashpoint. | 创造出了另一条时间线 闪点 |
[00:21] | I restored the timeline to how it was, | 我恢复了时间线原来的状态 |
[00:22] | only to find things weren’t as I left them. | 但发现有些事却不一样了 |
[00:25] | I brought new threats to our world, | 我给我们的世界带来了新的威胁 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 而我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | We have to think about getting back to our Earth. | 我们得考虑回到我们的地球了 |
[00:35] | We’ve been here long enough. | 我们已经来这够久了 |
[00:36] | A whole multiverse of Harrison Wells out there. | 整个多元宇宙里有这么多哈里森·威尔斯 |
[00:38] | You want one? Let’s go get one. | 需要一个吗 那就去找吧 |
[00:41] | Wells with a sense of humor. | 幽默的威尔斯 |
[00:43] | – Harrison. – Call me H.R. | -哈里森 -你可以叫我HR |
[00:44] | Out with the old, in with the new. | 旧的不去 新的不来 |
[00:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[00:47] | “Julian Albert, | “朱利安·艾伯特 |
[00:48] | meta-human CSI specialist”” | 超能力者犯罪现场鉴证专家” |
[00:50] | I don’t trust you, and I don’t like things that I don’t trust. | 我不信任你 而我不喜欢我不信任的事物 |
[00:53] | How have I worked with this guy for the past year? | 去年我是怎么和这人合作的 |
[00:56] | You say that all the time. | 你总是这么说 |
[00:56] | Do you maybe want to grab some dinner tonight? | 不如今晚一起吃顿晚餐吧 |
[00:58] | I got movie night with my kids tonight. | 我今晚要和孩子们一起看电影 |
[01:00] | Rain check? | 改天再约如何 |
[01:01] | You were the only one who wasn’t affected | 你是唯一在我干扰了时间线之后 |
[01:02] | when I messed with the timeline. | 没有受到影响的人 |
[01:22] | You know you don’t need to do this every morning, right? | 你不用每天早晨都这样的 |
[01:25] | Oh, come on, it’s the least I can do. | 我也只能做这个了 |
[01:26] | I mean, I love Joe, but at some point, | 我爱乔 可是 |
[01:27] | man needs his own space, | 他也需要自己的空间 |
[01:29] | and until I find my own space, that means your space. | 在我找到新住处之前 就住你这了 |
[01:31] | So as a token of my appreciation, | 这是我向你表示的感激之情 |
[01:34] | two eggs over easy, bacon, toast– | 两个双面煎蛋 培根 吐司 |
[01:36] | I can’t remember, do you like it buttered or not? | 我记不得了 你喜不喜欢抹黄油 |
[01:38] | Barry, sometimes a man just wants to butter his own bread. | 巴里 我自己来抹黄油就好 |
[01:42] | Okay, sorry. I was just– | 好吧 对不起 我只是 |
[01:43] | Yeah, no, you’re right, I– | 嗯 你说得对 我 |
[01:44] | Look, don’t get it twisted, okay? | 别误会 好吧 |
[01:46] | I love having you here. You’re a great guest. | 我喜欢让你住在这 你这个客人表现得很好 |
[01:49] | I’m not sure how I feel about our other visitor, though. | 但是我不太喜欢另一个客人 |
[01:51] | Wells? | 威尔斯 |
[01:52] | “Please, call me H.R.” | “请叫我HR” |
[01:53] | So you don’t like him? | 这么说你不喜欢他 |
[01:55] | Oh, it’s not so much that I don’t like him. | 我也不是非常不喜欢他 |
[01:57] | I just– the way he says things, there’s something about him. | 只是 他说话的方式 总感觉怪怪的 |
[02:01] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也说不出来是什么 |
[02:02] | Dude, he’s only been here a few days; let him settle in. | 伙计 他才刚来几天 让他适应一下 |
[02:05] | I know we’ve had our Wells issues in the past, | 我知道我们以前那位威尔斯是坏人 |
[02:07] | but you can’t just stop trusting everybody | 但是你也不能不再相信别人了 |
[02:09] | or giving them chances. | 或者不给他们一个机会 |
[02:10] | You know? You can’t live like that. | 你不能这样 |
[02:12] | This is true. Wise words from a wise man. | 说得对 智者有智言 |
[02:15] | Joe Knowledge. | 乔说的 |
[02:16] | I’m gonna take this to go. | 我带走吃吧 |
[02:18] | – Okay. All right. – Uh, I’ll see you there. | -好的 -一会见 |
[02:20] | Yeah. Oh, I can take you. | 好 我可以送你去 |
[02:21] | No. No. | 不用 不用 |
[02:24] | I’m gonna drive myself today. | 我今天自己开车 |
[02:26] | Yeah, cool. Cool. | 好的 好的 |
[02:48] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的 |
[02:49] | I’m here to see Dr. Tannhauser. | 我来见唐豪瑟医生 |
[02:50] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[02:52] | No, but I’m pretty sure she’ll see me. | 没有 不过我相信她会见我的 |
[02:54] | You can just tell her Caitlin Snow is here. | 请跟她说凯特琳·斯诺来了 |
[02:56] | Dr. Tannhauser’s a very busy woman. | 唐豪瑟医生很忙的 |
[02:57] | I’m sure you can understand. | 我想你能理解的 |
[02:59] | I appreciate the diligence, Jackie, | 谢谢你的尽职 杰基 |
[03:01] | but Caitlin’s always welcome here, | 不过凯特琳可以随时来见我 |
[03:03] | even if I wish she’d call first. | 尽管我希望她能提前打个电话 |
[03:05] | Nice to see you too, Mom. | 我也很高兴见到你 妈妈 |
[03:10] | So what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[03:13] | I didn’t forget your birthday, did I? | 我没忘记你的生日吧 |
[03:14] | I’m pretty sure I sent a card. | 我很确定我寄过生日卡片了 |
[03:16] | You did… in April. | 是的 四月份寄的 |
[03:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:19] | Look, I read your new paper on applications in cryo-medicine, | 我读了你那篇关于低温医疗应用的新论文 |
[03:23] | and I think you might be able to help. | 我觉得你能帮上忙 |
[03:25] | I had no idea you kept up on the literature | 我都不知道你在尖端科研实验室 |
[03:27] | over at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 还看论文 |
[03:28] | That’s still what it’s called, right? | 是叫这个名字 对吧 |
[03:30] | Yes, and I have a patient who could use your help. | 是的 我有个病人需要你的帮助 |
[03:33] | Well, if you want to send over the file, | 如果你把病人的资料发过来的话 |
[03:35] | I’ll be happy to take a look when I have a chance, | 我有空的时候会看一下的 |
[03:37] | but right now, I have a shareholder meeting | 但现在 我有个股东大会 |
[03:38] | – to prepare for and– – Mom! | -要准备 所以 -妈妈 |
[03:47] | I’m the patient. | 我就是那个病人 |
[03:52] | Cancel my appointments, | 取消我所有的预约 |
[03:54] | and have Nigel meet me in the bio-lab. | 让奈杰尔去生物实验室等我 |
[03:57] | We have work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[04:11] | Sumptuous day. | 华丽的一天 |
[04:14] | No, on this Earth, I believe you say… | 在这个地球上 应该说 |
[04:16] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[04:18] | And it is, isn’t it? I mean… | 确实很好 是吧 |
[04:22] | The music on your Earth, well, it strikes a chord, | 你们地球上的音乐 触动心弦 |
[04:24] | no pun intended. | 并不是双关 |
[04:26] | Please, help yourself. | 请随便吃 |
[04:28] | I find a crew works best | 一个团队只有吃得好 |
[04:29] | when it’s well-fed and well-rested. | 休息好才能工作得好 |
[04:31] | Are those coffees for us too? | 那些咖啡也是给我们准备的吗 |
[04:32] | Yes indeed, Miss West. | 是的 韦斯特小姐 |
[04:35] | I took the liberty of reading through your ledgers last night. | 我昨天晚上看了你们的账单 |
[04:38] | A lot of information to absorb, but let’s see how I did. | 信息量很多 不过看看我学到了什么吧 |
[04:41] | Skim milk chai latte. | 脱脂奶茶拿铁咖啡 |
[04:43] | – Okay. – Okay. | -不错 -不错 |
[04:45] | And an iced Americano with two–no, | 美式冰咖啡加了两份 不对 |
[04:49] | – three shots of espresso. – Boom. | -三份意式特浓 -好样的 |
[04:53] | That happened, Walter. | 就是这样 沃尔特 |
[04:54] | – Wally. – Wally. | -沃利 -沃利 |
[04:56] | Now, for my fleet-of-foot friend– | 至于我健步如飞的朋友 |
[05:00] | you’d best stick to decaf. | 你最好继续喝低咖啡因咖啡 |
[05:03] | Probably for the best, yeah. | 这样也许最好 |
[05:06] | San Francisco. | 三藩西斯科 |
[05:08] | I have “Prepar-e” a French roast | 我准备了一杯法国焙火咖啡 |
[05:11] | with a touch of creamer. | 加了少许奶精 |
[05:13] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[05:16] | Did you know, on my Earth, | 你们知道吗 在我的地球上 |
[05:18] | coffee crop was wiped out by blight? | 咖啡作物因为枯萎病而灭绝了 |
[05:21] | I mean, that’s one more reason to stay on this Earth, | 所以又多了一个待在这个地球的理由 |
[05:25] | for the coffee alone. | 仅仅是为了咖啡 |
[05:27] | Yeah, though that’s if you stay. | 前提是你留下来的话 |
[05:28] | If I stay. Time is of the essence. | 如果我留下来 时间是极为重要的 |
[05:30] | Here’s what I propose, a series of team-building exercises. | 我建议开始一连串的团队信任建立活动 |
[05:33] | Now, I’ve hidden a series of clues | 我已经在整个实验室里周围 |
[05:35] | all around the facility. | 藏好了一连串的线索 |
[05:36] | What I propose is, | 我的建议是 |
[05:36] | we break into two groups, all right, | 我们分成两组 |
[05:39] | and you can pick a partner; you’re– | 你们可以选一个伙伴 |
[05:40] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[05:41] | I have to stop you, H.R. I am not feeling this. | 不得不打断你 HR 我不喜欢这个 |
[05:45] | It’s the roast, isn’t it? I should have gone with a dark– | 是焙火的问题吧 我就该用黑咖啡 |
[05:47] | No, it’s not the roast. The roast is fine. | 和焙火关系 焙火的很好喝 |
[05:51] | Our trust isn’t something | 我们之间的信任 |
[05:52] | that you can just build with games. | 不是靠游戏就能建立起来的 |
[05:54] | – Okay? – No. | -知道吗 -不 |
[05:55] | This is something that goes back three years. | 这是三年来的积累 |
[05:57] | It’s something that’s been forged in fire, | 是经过历炼之火 |
[05:59] | sometimes literally, | 有时还真身在火中 |
[06:00] | so maybe you should just step back | 所以也许你最好别插手 |
[06:03] | and observe, see what we do here, | 就在一旁观察我们在这所做的事 |
[06:05] | how we operate. Did you get that? | 以及运作方式 懂吗 |
[06:07] | Excellent note. I’m gonna run with that. | 精辟的要点 我会好好想想 |
[06:09] | Where’s Caitlin, by the way? Have you– | 话说凯特琳哪去了 你有没有… |
[06:10] | – Yes. So she was here. – She was? | -她之前在这里 -之前 |
[06:12] | All right, yeah, you know, we talked, and she… | 好了 我们聊过 她… |
[06:14] | What? | 什么 |
[06:14] | Knocked back a triple-shot latte, | 一口气喝了杯三份浓度的拿铁 |
[06:16] | and she left you a message, so I’m gonna– | 还给你们留了言 那我要 |
[06:21] | I… yeah, let me just play it for you. | 不如我放给你们听吧 |
[06:22] | This is not the same as my Earth’s. | 这机器和我地球上的不同 |
[06:24] | This is a different– | 完全不一样 |
[06:26] | There it is. | 好了 |
[06:27] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[06:28] | I’ve got some things I need to take care of. | 我有些事要去处理 |
[06:31] | I shouldn’t be gone more than a few days. | 几天后 我就会回来 |
[06:33] | See if you can get along without me. | 看看没有我 你们是否能搞得定 |
[06:35] | Make sure Cisco doesn’t touch my pizza pockets. | 别让西斯科碰我的冷冻披萨 |
[06:39] | Wasn’t labeled. | 上面又没贴名字 |
[06:40] | Okay, you know what, guys? | 好了 各位 |
[06:41] | I got to go to work. I’m running late. | 我得去上班 我快迟到了 |
[06:42] | Ooh, yeah. I got to do that too. | 是的 我也应该去上班 |
[06:44] | – Yeah, let’s go. – I got to bail. | -走吧 -我也要开溜了 |
[06:46] | You know, we’ll do the team-building exercises another– | 改天我们再做团队信任建立活动 |
[06:47] | I’ll leave the clues hidden in the facility. | 我会把线索藏在实验室里的 |
[06:48] | Cool. How do you guys say “See you later” over there? | 好 你们那边怎么说回头见 |
[06:52] | “Until next communion.” | 下次再聚 |
[06:54] | – All right, see you later. – See you later. | -好吧 回头见 -回头见 |
[06:56] | So weird. | 好奇怪 |
[07:00] | Come. | 进来 |
[07:01] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[07:03] | I had to meet somebody and– | 我得去见一个人 |
[07:06] | You can add tardiness to the list, Captain. | 你可以把迟到加进清单里 队长 |
[07:08] | Allen, it’s been brought to my attention | 艾伦 我一直注意到你 |
[07:10] | that you’ve been giving yourself unauthorized access | 未经许可 访问你同事的 |
[07:12] | to your colleagues’ case files. | 案件文档 |
[07:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:14] | Along with multiple infractions, | 还有多次违规 |
[07:16] | repeated absences, | 屡次缺席 |
[07:18] | disappearing throughout the day, | 整天不见人影 |
[07:19] | phone call interruptions, guests in the lab. | 电话中断 让人随意进入实验室 |
[07:21] | The list is pretty extensive, Captain. | 这张清单的名目还真不少啊 队长 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry, with all due respect, | 对不起 恕我直言 |
[07:26] | I do my job here. | 我按时完成工作的 |
[07:28] | You do good work here, Allen. | 你的工作很出色 艾伦 |
[07:30] | Don’t put that in jeopardy by thinking | 因此别以为这样就不必遵守规章制度 |
[07:31] | the rules don’t apply to you. | 别让你的努力付诸东流 |
[07:33] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[07:34] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[07:37] | Sorry, Captain, that’s it? | 抱歉 队长 就这样吗 |
[07:39] | Sir, I document eight different– | 长官 我列出八项不同的 |
[07:40] | Nine. | 九项 |
[07:41] | Nine different violations of regulations, | 九项不同的违章行为 |
[07:43] | and he gets a 15-second talking-to? | 这么快就训完了吗 |
[07:46] | Must be nice. | 你一定感觉良好吧 |
[07:47] | We are done here. You can go. | 说完了 你们走吧 |
[07:53] | Captain. | 告辞 队长 |
[07:59] | Were you really just being a tattletale? | 你真这么喜欢打小报告吗 |
[08:01] | – That’s bush league, man. – You know what? You’re right. | -太不专业了吧 -你说得对 |
[08:04] | Silly me to think the rules actually apply | 愚昧如我 竟然认为规章能够约束 |
[08:06] | to the golden boy of CCPD’s crime lab. | 中城警局取证室的金童 |
[08:08] | Detective. | 警探 你好 |
[08:11] | – He’s unbelievable. – You know what? | -他简直是无理取闹 -是啊 |
[08:12] | I wish you two could be a little less oil and water | 但愿你们俩能少点互不相容 |
[08:15] | and a little bit more oil and vinegar. | 多点彼此相容 |
[08:16] | You guys have been at each other’s throats for a year now. | 你们俩已经互掐了一年 |
[08:18] | That’s just it. | 我受够了 |
[08:19] | From my perspective, it’s been two weeks. | 从我的角度来看 才两个星期 |
[08:20] | So you’re saying that before two weeks ago, | 你是说在两个星期前 |
[08:22] | you weren’t Julian’s enemy? | 你不是朱利安的敌人吗 |
[08:24] | I’m saying before two weeks ago, | 我是说两个星期前 |
[08:26] | Julian didn’t even exist. | 朱利安根本都不存在 |
[08:28] | It’s because of your Flashpoint. | 是因为你的闪点 |
[08:29] | I know it’s because of the Flashpoint. | 我知道是因为闪点 |
[08:32] | Cisco. | 西斯科打来的 |
[08:33] | Hey, is this important? | 有什么重要事情吗 |
[08:34] | I don’t know; does 30 hits downtown | 我不知道 在闹市区有三十起 |
[08:35] | on the meta-human app count? | 超能力应用警告算吗 |
[08:36] | – What are we looking at? – Well, nothing really. | -我们面对的是什么 -什么都没有 |
[08:38] | Every traffic cam in a ten-block radius | 十街区半径内的所有交通摄像头 |
[08:40] | suddenly went down, so we’re flying blind, | 都挂了 所以我们现在瞎了 |
[08:42] | and the hits are all over the map. | 而警报遍地图都是 |
[08:43] | All right, well, there’s one way to see | 好吧 只有一个办法能看到 |
[08:44] | what’s going on. I got to go. | 发生了什么 我得走了 |
[08:46] | Most of the chatter’s coming from the harbor district. | 大部分骚动来自于港区 |
[08:51] | All right, I’m here. It’s a bad scene, man. | 好了 我到了 这里可真糟糕 |
[08:55] | You should be right on top of it, Barry. | 你应该就在正中央 巴里 |
[08:57] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[08:58] | It’s a…monster? | 是个 怪物 |
[09:12] | Guys, did you hear me? | 伙计们 听得到了吗 |
[09:13] | There is a monster in Central City. | 中城有一只怪物 |
[09:16] | What are we talking? | 究竟有多大 |
[09:17] | Yao Ming size or Andre the Giant? | 姚明大小还是巨人安德雷 |
[09:18] | No, it’s, like, an actual monster. | 不 那是 一只真正的怪物 |
[09:21] | – What even makes that? – I don’t even know that. | -那家伙怎么出来的 -我完全不知道 |
[09:24] | S.T.A.R. Labs satellite, show me something. | 尖端实验室卫星 给我看看 |
[09:27] | You ever see anything like that on Earth-19? | 你在地球十九见过这种东西吗 |
[09:29] | You want me to observe. I’ll just observe. | 你想让我旁观 我就只旁观 |
[09:52] | Iris, what are you doing here? | 爱瑞丝 你来这里干什么 |
[09:54] | Working on a story, | 做报道 |
[09:55] | and last time I checked, you don’t need | 而且据我所知 你不需要 |
[09:56] | super-speed and a red suit to help people. | 超级速度和红衣服来帮助人 |
[09:59] | All right, get out of here. | 好吧 快离开这里 |
[10:00] | I’m gonna try to stop that thing. | 我要试着阻止那玩意 |
[10:02] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 快啊 |
[10:04] | Cisco, where’d it go? | 西斯科 它去哪了 |
[10:05] | Can’t track it if I can’t see it. | 我看不到就没法追踪 |
[10:06] | Know what you could do? Could use your ears. | 知道你可以怎么办吗 你可以用耳朵 |
[10:09] | My ears? | 我的耳朵 |
[10:10] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[10:11] | It’s a car alarm; I can use the car alarms | 是车警报 我可以用车警报 |
[10:13] | to track the direction the monster’s heading in. | 来追踪怪物行进的方向 |
[10:16] | We got him. Head north three blocks. | 找到它了 向北三个街区 |
[10:23] | I lost him. | 我看不到它了 |
[10:25] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:31] | – I don’t get it. – I don’t get it. | -我不明白 -我不明白 |
[10:32] | Every meta-human we’ve encountered | 我们遇到的每一个超能力者 |
[10:34] | has been exactly that, meta-human, | 就都只是有超能力的人 |
[10:36] | so where did this thing come from? | 所以这东西是哪来的 |
[10:38] | I don’t know where it came from, man. | 我不知道它是哪来 老兄 |
[10:39] | I just–it just vanished. | 我就 它就那么消失了 |
[10:40] | That’s all I know. It was gone. | 我就知道这些 它就那么没了 |
[10:41] | Yeah, but in my experience, things are always different. | 但根据我的经验 事情总是不同的 |
[10:46] | – What? – Than they appear. | -什么 -然后他们就出现了 |
[10:47] | There must be a reason the darn thing | 肯定有什么能让那鬼东西 |
[10:48] | can just disappear like that. | 就这么凭空消失 |
[10:50] | Maybe the darn thing’s got some kind of cloaking mechanism. | 也许那鬼东西有某种隐身机制 |
[10:52] | That’s a good idea, but right now, | 这想法不错 但现在 |
[10:54] | I would settle for “How can we stop it?” | 我更想讨论”我们怎么阻止它” |
[10:55] | Yes, obviously. | 对 当然了 |
[10:56] | – Just how? – I don’t know. | -那该怎么办 -我不知道 |
[10:57] | We don’t have a magic monster lasso. | 我们又没有神奇的怪物套索 |
[11:00] | But you know what we could– | 但你知道 我们可以… |
[11:02] | Sorry. I forgot. I’m just–I’m just observing. | 抱歉我忘了 我只是 我只能说旁观 |
[11:05] | No, H.R., please. | 别 HR 请说 |
[11:05] | We’re open to any idea right now. | 我们现在公开接受点子 |
[11:07] | On my Earth, we have ropes made out of carbon fiber. | 在我的地球上 我们有碳纤维做的绳子 |
[11:10] | They are ultralight but strong enough to pull a battleship; | 它们非常轻 但强度足够拖动战舰 |
[11:13] | we could restrain it with that. | 我们可以用那个来制住它 |
[11:15] | Right? What do you think? | 怎样 你们怎么想 |
[11:16] | – Okay, I think it’s… – Okay. | -好啊 我想… -好 |
[11:19] | I think it’s worth a shot; | 我想值得试一下 |
[11:19] | we can spin it down in my workshop. | 我们可以在我工作室做一个 |
[11:20] | Yes. Good. | 好的 棒 |
[11:22] | Yeah, there was something else that was weird, though. | 对了 还有其他一些奇怪的事 |
[11:24] | I-I saw a transformer explode as this thing passed by it. | 这东西经过的时候我看到一个变压器爆炸了 |
[11:28] | – That is weird. – What’s weird about that? | -真是奇怪 -那有什么可奇怪的 |
[11:29] | Monster didn’t even lay a finger on it. | 怪物碰都没碰到它 |
[11:30] | It exploded before it got to it. | 在怪物到那之前就爆了 |
[11:32] | Kind of reminds me of that Hitchcock movie | 有点让我想起了希区柯克的某个电影 |
[11:34] | where the extra covers his ears before the gun goes off. | 里边的临时演员在枪响之前捂上了耳朵 |
[11:36] | You have Hitchcock on this Earth? | 你们这个地球上也有希区柯克 |
[11:37] | Oh, brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[11:39] | “Murder on the Titanic”! | “泰坦尼克号谋杀案” |
[11:40] | “Who did it? Who cares? We’re drowning”” | “谁干的 谁在乎 我们要淹死了” |
[11:42] | The beast must emit some kind of electrical pulse. | 那畜生肯定是释放了某种电磁脉冲 |
[11:44] | Is there a way I could get a look at that transformer? | 有没有办法能让我看看那变压器 |
[11:46] | No. It’s–the whole place is a crime scene now | 不行 那整个地方都是犯罪现场了 |
[11:48] | with Julian in charge of it. | 朱利安负责掌管 |
[11:50] | Julian. Who’s that? | 朱利安 是谁来着 |
[11:52] | That’s the CSI guy you don’t like, right? | 那个你不喜欢的鉴证科家伙 对吧 |
[11:55] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:57] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 行 |
[12:03] | He’s great. | 他太棒了 |
[12:08] | Sorry, cold hands. | 抱歉 手比较凉 |
[12:10] | I didn’t even notice. | 我都没感觉到 |
[12:12] | I’m Nigel, by the way. | 对了 我叫奈杰尔 |
[12:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:16] | We’re gonna help you figure this out, Caitlin. | 我们会帮助你解决这事的 凯特琳 |
[12:19] | Let’s get you to the lab. | 咱们去实验室吧 |
[12:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:26] | It’s to test how your ability affects molecular motion. | 是测试你的能力如何影响分子运动的 |
[12:29] | That shaft is solid tungsten, | 那柱体是固态钨 |
[12:30] | and it’s heated to over 2,000 degrees centigrade. | 被加热到超过两千摄氏度 |
[12:32] | I want you to cool it down, | 我想让你冷却它 |
[12:34] | and when we determine how you can do that, | 当我们了解你如何办到的时候 |
[12:36] | we can figure out the best way to help you. | 我们就可以想办法帮助你了 |
[12:38] | Best we could do in such little time. | 短时间内我们就只能做这么多 |
[12:40] | So this is where you’ve been for the last hour. | 所以你在这里待了一个小时 |
[12:43] | I had to reschedule my day for this, Caitlin. | 我可为了这个重新安排了行程 凯瑟琳 |
[12:45] | A lot of things around here require my attention. | 这里很多事都需要我的关注 |
[12:47] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[12:51] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了就上 |
[12:57] | Don’t hold back. | 别有所保留 |
[13:21] | Hey, Julian. | 朱利安 |
[13:23] | You seen this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[13:24] | It’s bad enough we have the metas destroying the city. | 有超能力毁坏城市已经够糟的了 |
[13:26] | Now we have this thing to worry about. | 现在又要担心这个 |
[13:28] | Is there any point in me asking where you’ve been for the last hour? | 我问你刚才那一个小时去哪里了你会回答吗 |
[13:31] | Or should I just assume the rules | 或是我应该假定 |
[13:32] | still don’t apply to you? | 你还是不按规矩来 |
[13:34] | I was–I– | 我刚才 |
[13:36] | Yes, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:38] | Look, hey, man, so I know that… | 哥们 我知道 |
[13:41] | you and I, we got off on the wrong foot. | 我们刚认识的时候就给对方印象不好 |
[13:42] | We never managed to find the right one, | 我们后来也不怎么和睦 |
[13:45] | and I’ll take that. | 这我接受 |
[13:46] | That’s probably my fault, but I just– | 八成是我的错 但我 |
[13:48] | I don’t want things to be like that anymore, you know? | 我不想再这样继续下去了 |
[13:51] | I-I’d…like it if things changed. | 我希望我们的关系能有改观 |
[13:54] | It’s funny, ’cause I remember you saying | 有趣 我记得你说过这话 |
[13:55] | something similar to that right before you stole | 就在你把那个案子 |
[13:57] | the case from underneath me. | 从我这里抢走之前 |
[13:59] | Do you have idea what it’s like to work side by side with someone | 你知道和一个不守规矩的人一起共事 |
[14:01] | with such little regard for the rules? | 是什么感觉吗 |
[14:03] | You may very well be contaminating my work. | 你甚至可能会破坏我的工作 |
[14:07] | That’s exactly why I want to learn from you. | 这就是为什么我想向你学习 |
[14:11] | I don’t follow. | 我没懂你什么意思 |
[14:12] | I just–you know, whenever I read your reports, | 我只是 每次读了你的报告书 |
[14:15] | it’s clear that your evidence collection techniques | 都能感到你的证据收集手段 |
[14:18] | are far superior to mine. | 比我高明多了 |
[14:25] | Go on. | 继续 |
[14:26] | I don’t know; I mean, if I could just shadow you for a day, | 我也说不好 如果我能当你一天的跟班 |
[14:29] | maybe ask a few questions, | 问问你问题 |
[14:32] | I think that you could really help bring my skills | 我觉得这样真的能让我的技术 |
[14:34] | up to…snuff. | 更上一层楼 |
[14:36] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎样 |
[14:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:42] | What if I gave up the lab? | 如果我不要这个实验室了呢 |
[14:45] | There’s a storeroom downstairs that I could convert, | 楼下有个储藏间我可以改造一下 |
[14:47] | so if you let me follow you on this case, lab’s yours. | 如果你让我跟进这个案子 实验室归你 |
[14:52] | Lab’s mine? | 实验室归我 |
[14:54] | Okay. Deal. | 好 成交 |
[14:56] | You can’t slow me down, though. | 不过你不能拖我后腿 |
[14:58] | – I would never. – All right. I’ll call you. | -我绝不会 -那行 我会给你打电话的 |
[15:05] | How long have you had these abilities? | 你获得能力多长时间了 |
[15:07] | They started manifesting a few months ago, | 大概是几个月之前开始显露了吧 |
[15:10] | but I’m assuming I got them | 但是我想应该是 |
[15:11] | when the particle accelerator exploded, | 粒子加速器爆炸的时候获得的 |
[15:12] | just like all the other metas. | 和其他超能力者一样 |
[15:14] | And you haven’t told anyone? | 你谁也没有告诉吗 |
[15:15] | Just you. | 只跟你说了 |
[15:17] | I told you, you never should have taken that job at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我说过的 你就不应该去尖端实验室工作 |
[15:20] | You could have stayed here, | 你本可以留在这里 |
[15:21] | had access to world-class facilities. | 能接触到世界顶级设备 |
[15:23] | And have all of my work be | 那我的工作 |
[15:25] | in the shadow of your reputation. | 就都逃不出你的名声了 |
[15:27] | Of course, the only time you need your mother | 当然了 只有你遇到麻烦的时候 |
[15:29] | is when you’re in trouble. | 才会需要你的母亲 |
[15:31] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你那是什么意思 |
[15:32] | Oh, come on, darling. | 得了吧 亲爱的 |
[15:33] | You ran off to Central City | 你跑到中城去 |
[15:35] | to play scientist with that disgraced quack. | 跟那个臭名昭著的假货扮演科学家玩 |
[15:37] | I was trying to make a name for myself. | 我想为我自己立身扬名 |
[15:39] | For three years, barely a word, | 三年了 名在哪里 |
[15:42] | until trouble hits, and then here you come, | 现在遇上麻烦了 来找我了 |
[15:44] | walking through the door and expecting Mommy | 走进那扇门 希望自己的妈咪 |
[15:46] | to drop everything in her life to try to fix it. | 放下生活中的一切去帮你 |
[15:48] | You have no idea what I’ve been through.. | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[15:50] | Dr. Tannhauser, look at this. | 唐豪瑟博士 你来看看这个 |
[16:00] | She’s absorbed all that energy? | 她吸收了所有的能量 |
[16:03] | How? | 怎么会 |
[16:04] | I’m not sure yet, but if we can figure that out, | 我还不确定 但如果我们能弄明白这个 |
[16:07] | this could change everything we’re doing here. | 那将会颠覆我们现在所做的一切 |
[16:14] | So then the Flash–my Flash, again, not your Flash– | 然后闪电侠 是我的闪电侠 不是你的 |
[16:17] | we hatched a plan to gather all the remaining meta-humans | 我们想了个计划召集所有剩下的超能力者 |
[16:20] | into one place for a final showdown. | 到一个地方一决高下 |
[16:22] | They called it “World War M”. It was glorious. | 我们称之为”超能力者大战” 异常壮阔 |
[16:25] | Two forces on opposing sides of the stadium. | 体育场两侧分立两种势力 |
[16:28] | The tension built. No. | 现场气氛紧张 |
[16:29] | It was like that movie | 就像那个电影 |
[16:31] | where the gladiator was the lead gladiator. | 那个角斗士带领其他角斗士的 |
[16:33] | What was that called? | 那个电影叫什么 |
[16:35] | “Gladiator.” | 《角斗士》 |
[16:36] | That’s better; on my Earth, | 这名字更好 在我的地球 |
[16:37] | it was called “Sweaty Men,” And that didn’t take. | 那电影叫《大汗淋漓》 那名字不行 |
[16:39] | So the two forces charge into battle, and when they do– | 两股势力在互冲开战 当时他们… |
[16:42] | – I need to take a five. – Yeah, let’s get out of here. | -我要歇会儿 -好啊 我们出去走走 |
[16:44] | – Let’s take a break. – By myself. | -我们休息一下 -我要一个人去 |
[16:45] | Yeah, you go ahead. I’ll keep working on this. | 好啊 你去吧 我继续弄这个东西 |
[16:54] | So entry AAA:2. | 日志AAA:2 |
[16:58] | Plan is proceeding. Characters are in place. | 计划进行中 人物已经就位 |
[17:01] | Nobody seems the wiser as to why I’m here. | 还没有人看出我为什么来到这里 |
[17:11] | I had to give a witness report on the attack, | 我要对这次袭击做个目击证人报道 |
[17:13] | and I thought I would make it a lunch date. | 我就想我们来个午饭约会吧 |
[17:14] | Yeah, cool. Clear a spot. | 好 我腾个地方 |
[17:16] | – Let’s do this. – Ahh. Yeah. | -我们开吃吧 -好的 |
[17:19] | Are things any better with Julian? | 和朱利安关系好点了吗 |
[17:21] | Oh, my God, it’s like, every time | 我的天啊 就好像每一次 |
[17:22] | I try to get to know the guy, he does something | 我试图去了解这个人的时候 他就做些 |
[17:24] | that makes it really hard to. | 让我很难办的事情 |
[17:26] | All I know now is that he dislikes meta-humans | 我现在知道的就只有他不喜欢超能力者 |
[17:28] | about as much as he dislikes me. | 和不喜欢我的程度一样 |
[17:30] | Maybe you should try and see things from his perspective. | 或许你应该换位思考 |
[17:32] | He might have a reason to dislike both of you | 或许他不喜欢你和超能力者是有原因的 |
[17:34] | that you don’t know anything about. | 只是你不清楚是什么原因 |
[17:36] | Did you just hit me with a Joe-ism? | 你刚才这是像乔一样唠叨我了吗 |
[17:37] | Well, sometimes he’s right. Sometimes he’s not. | 有时候他说的时候对的 有时候不对 |
[17:40] | – Yeah. – Speaking of which, | -是啊 -说起这个 |
[17:41] | I just saw him downstairs, | 我刚才在楼下看到他了 |
[17:42] | and he was talking to the DA. | 他正在和地方检察官说话 |
[17:44] | He blew off a date with her. | 他拒绝了跟她的约会 |
[17:46] | I saw him do the same thing last week. | 我看到他上周就这样了 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s not into her. | 我也不清楚 可能他没那么喜欢她吧 |
[17:50] | No, he’s into her. | 不是 他喜欢她 |
[17:51] | I mean, when I asked him about her, | 我问他是否对她有意思 |
[17:52] | he basically told me to buzz off. | 他只是叫我走开 |
[17:54] | You’re not too good at buzzing off, are you? | 你不会那么轻易走开的 对吧 |
[17:55] | Nope. When it comes to my dad, no. | 不 涉及到我爸爸的时候 当然不会 |
[17:58] | 朱利安·艾伯特 艾伦 来富尔顿街和第二街 交叉口找我 越快越好 艾伯特 | |
[18:00] | Well, look who it is. | 看看是谁来消息了 |
[18:01] | Looks like I have an opportunity to see things | 看样子我有一个从朱利安的角度 |
[18:03] | from Julian’s perspective…. | 看问题的机会 |
[18:04] | Right now. | 就是现在 |
[18:06] | Sorry about lunch. I got to go. | 午餐不能陪你了 我得走了 |
[18:08] | See you later. Oh, I need that. | 一会儿见 我要这个 |
[18:13] | If you don’t stop squirming, I’ll never find a vein. | 如果你一直动来动去 我找不到血管的 |
[18:15] | What exactly are you testing for now? | 现在你又要化验什么 |
[18:17] | Any polymorphism that could help us understand | 任何能帮我们理解 |
[18:20] | how you’re able to absorb that much energy | 你是如何可以从分子中吸收那么多能量 |
[18:22] | from molecules to create gelid surroundings. | 来制造极冷环境的基因多态性 |
[18:25] | You realize I’ve run all of these tests already? | 你知道我已经做过这些化验了吧 |
[18:27] | Then what was the point of coming here? | 那你干什么还来这里呢 |
[18:28] | Seriously, Mom? | 说真的 妈妈 |
[18:31] | I’m terrified of what I’m becoming. | 我怕极了我会变成什么样子 |
[18:33] | You realize you haven’t asked me once how I’m feeling? | 你知道你一次都没问过我是什么感受吗 |
[18:36] | I’m trying to keep emotion out of this. | 我在试着不受感情的左右 |
[18:38] | Believe me, it’s for your benefit as much as it is mine. | 相信我 这对你我都有好处 |
[18:41] | Right, because that’s your specialty, isn’t it? | 对 因为这就是你的专长 对吧 |
[18:42] | Being cold, just like after– | 冷漠 就像以前… |
[18:45] | After what? | 以前什么 |
[18:48] | After Dad died. | 爸爸去世之后 |
[18:51] | I did everything I could to save your father. | 为了救你爸爸我尽了全力 |
[18:53] | Well, you lost your daughter at the same time. | 同时你也失去了女儿 |
[18:55] | You’re the one who went away, Caitlin. | 是你主动离开的 凯特琳 |
[18:56] | Because I had to. | 因为我不得不走 |
[18:57] | You realize you never acted like my mother again | 你知道在爸爸病了之后 |
[19:00] | after Dad got sick? | 你就没有母亲的样子了吗 |
[19:02] | You would barely even look at me. | 你几乎都不正眼看我 |
[19:05] | I…couldn’t handle the pain. | 我没能承受那些痛苦 |
[19:09] | My work got me through it. | 工作让我度过了那段日子 |
[19:10] | Losing someone like that, | 那样失去一个人 |
[19:13] | you have no idea what that feels like. | 你完全无法理解我的感受 |
[19:15] | Actually, I do. | 实际上 我理解 |
[19:17] | My husband died over a year ago. | 我的丈夫一年多前去世了 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:30] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[19:31] | I said get here quick, but that was… | 我说快点儿来 但这也… |
[19:34] | quicker than I expected. | 比我想的快 |
[19:35] | Oh, no, yeah, it was a… | 对啊 是那个… |
[19:37] | crazy Uber driver. | 优步司机开得很疯狂 |
[19:39] | Well, the blast pattern | 根据爆炸方式 |
[19:40] | and the scoring on the insulation suggests | 和绝缘体上的痕迹表明 |
[19:43] | that it was a power surge that blew it out. | 这是电涌导致的爆炸 |
[19:45] | So it’s a coincidence? | 所以说是个意外 |
[19:46] | I highly doubt it. But I’ll figure it out. | 我不这么认为 不过我会弄个清楚的 |
[19:49] | Someone in this city has to do something about these metas. | 这个城市该有人收拾一下这些超能力者了 |
[19:52] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[19:53] | We have a whole police force | 我们有全部的警力 |
[19:55] | working to stop these metas. | 出动来阻止这些超能力者 |
[19:56] | No, you have The Flash. | 不对 你有闪电侠 |
[19:59] | So it’s not just bad metas you don’t like. | 你讨厌的不止是做坏事的超能力者 |
[20:02] | It’s all the metas. | 所有超能力者都讨厌 |
[20:03] | I’m just saying that because of him, | 我只是说因为有他 |
[20:05] | the police department has got lethargic. | 整个警察部门变得懒洋洋的 |
[20:07] | I mean, why do anything at all | 我是说 那么努力干什么 |
[20:08] | if The Flash is gonna save the day every time? | 反正每次闪电侠都能够转危为安 |
[20:11] | It’s a bit like you with rule breaking– | 就跟你不守规矩一样 |
[20:13] | a momentary fix, and now you’re lazy, sloppy. | 稳定一阵子 然后现在又懒散马虎 |
[20:16] | Cool. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[20:17] | I think The Flash is actually | 我认为闪电侠实际上 |
[20:19] | a source of inspiration for the city. | 鼓舞了这座城市 |
[20:21] | I think he kind of provides hope. | 我认为他给了人希望 |
[20:23] | Yes, well, that’s one of many things | 这是我们意见不一的 |
[20:25] | that we’ll have to disagree on, Allen. | 众多事情中的一件 艾伦 |
[20:28] | What? You see something? | 怎么 你看到了什么吗 |
[20:34] | A pattern. | 一种规律 |
[20:36] | The creature’s movements, they seemed random at first, | 这个生物的运动 一开始看起来是随机的 |
[20:39] | but they were contained to a prescribed area. | 但是他们在特定的区域内 |
[20:41] | You know, like the creature was stuck in an invisible fence. | 就像这生物被困在了看不见的栅栏里 |
[20:45] | Traffic cameras were down, right? | 交通摄像头坏了 对吧 |
[20:47] | Maybe it was being watched or controlled by somebody | 也许是它被什么人观察或者操控着 |
[20:51] | that needed to keep it in visual range the entire time? | 需要让它保持在视野可见范围内 |
[20:53] | Constricting the creature’s movements to the line of sight. | 限制生物的活动在可见范围内 |
[20:57] | That actually makes sense. | 这倒讲通了 |
[21:00] | Maybe there is a brain in there after all, Allen. | 也许你还是有脑子的 艾伦 |
[21:10] | Dispatch, this is CSI. | 调度中心 我是犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[21:11] | I’m requesting immediate backup. | 请求紧急支援 |
[21:13] | The monster has been sighted by the harbor. | 怪物出现在港口附近 |
[21:15] | – Hey, maybe we should split up. – That’s a terrible idea. | -也许我们应该分开 -这是个坏主意 |
[21:17] | Yeah, but we got to do something, right? | 但是我们要做点什么 对吧 |
[21:20] | Don’t worry, I have four years’ training in the military. | 别担心 我在军队受训了四年 |
[21:22] | Uh, even still, since when does a CSI carry a gun? | 即使这样 从什么时候起现场调查员配枪了 |
[21:25] | Since there were monsters in our city. | 从怪物出现在我们城市里时起 |
[21:27] | All right, Jul– | 好吧 朱… |
[21:39] | Cheers. | 感谢 |
[21:48] | You’re leaving us? | 你要走了吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:50] | Things between my mother and me are… | 我妈妈和我之间… |
[21:53] | complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[21:54] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[21:55] | I don’t need your help with the science. | 科学上面我并不需要帮忙 |
[21:57] | I can do that on my own. | 我自己也可以 |
[22:00] | I came here to get something from my mother | 我来这里想从母亲身上得到的 |
[22:02] | that I realize now I’ll never get. | 现在我意识到永远也不会得到 |
[22:10] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:12] | Sorry, Frosty, | 对不起 小冰霜 |
[22:14] | but you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不能去 |
[22:16] | Let me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[22:18] | Open these doors. | 把门打开 |
[22:19] | I said no! | 我说了不行 |
[22:22] | I am sick of working day after day, night after night, | 我受够了夜以继日的辛苦工作 |
[22:26] | only to have my work benefit your mother. | 而我的成果的好处都归给了你母亲 |
[22:29] | With the information I can get from you, | 通过从你那里能得到的信息 |
[22:30] | I can finally get out of this place, | 我就总算能离开这里了 |
[22:33] | so you’re gonna stay here | 所以你必须留在这里 |
[22:35] | until I get everything that I need. | 直到我得到我需要的东西 |
[22:39] | You are not going to test me. | 你不能测试我 |
[22:41] | Yes, I am. | 我要测试你 |
[22:44] | No, Nigel. | 不 奈杰尔 |
[22:45] | You are not going to test me, now or ever. | 你不能测试我 现在不行 以后也不行 |
[22:49] | Wait, let go! Let go! Ah! | 等等 放手 快放手 |
[22:51] | Caitlin! Don’t do this! | 凯特琳 别这么做 |
[22:54] | This isn’t you! | 你不是这样的人 |
[22:55] | You don’t know anything about me, Mother. | 你对我一无所知 母亲 |
[22:58] | I-I know I wasn’t much of a mother, | 我知道我没有尽到母亲的义务 |
[23:01] | and I know I have a lot to make up for, | 我也知道我需要弥补的有很多 |
[23:03] | but I know I didn’t raise a killer. | 但是我知道我养大的不是杀手 |
[23:08] | For whatever it’s worth, I am so sorry. | 无论有没有意义 我想说我非常抱歉 |
[23:15] | It’s worth a lot. | 这句话太有意义了 |
[23:22] | Now go. | 快走吧 |
[23:23] | – What about– – I-I’ll take care of him. | -那他怎么 -我来处理 |
[23:24] | No one will ever know about this. I promise. | 不会有人发现的 我保证 |
[23:28] | – Thank you. – Just go. | -谢谢你 -快走吧 |
[23:35] | Every time there’s been a sighting of the monster, | 每次这个怪物一出现 |
[23:37] | multiple transformers have blown. | 许多变压器就会爆炸 |
[23:40] | So it’s definitely feeding off electricity. | 所以它绝对是依靠电力为生的 |
[23:41] | Mm-hmm, and see, I mapped out | 对 你看我在地图上 |
[23:43] | all the streets that it’s been spotted around. | 把它出现过的所有街道标出来了 |
[23:45] | Never leaves a ten-block radius. | 它的活动范围从不会超过十个街区 |
[23:46] | You know, this is exactly what I was talking about. | 这就是我一直说的 |
[23:48] | Some meta’s been gifted this incredible power, | 有些超能力者有幸获得了如此神奇的能力 |
[23:51] | and this is the very best thing they can do with it– | 结果他们就用来做这种事 |
[23:53] | terrorize a city. | 恐吓一座城市 |
[23:54] | It’s — It’s pathetic. | 这 这太可悲了 |
[23:57] | Why exactly do you hate metas so much? | 你究竟是为什么如此憎恨超能力者 |
[23:59] | If you think I’m gonna break down now | 如果你觉得我现在会崩溃 |
[24:01] | and tell you that one killed my parents | 然后告诉你是有一个超能力者杀害了我父母 |
[24:03] | and that’s why I have to do this job, | 所以我才会从事这个工作的话 |
[24:05] | I’m not, okay? | 我不会的 |
[24:07] | I don’t need a deep, personal reason to hate metas, Allen. | 艾伦 我憎恨超能力者不需要什么深仇大恨 |
[24:09] | I just need to see person after person transformed, | 我就看着他们一个接一个的转变 |
[24:13] | given these extraordinary abilities, | 获得这些神奇的能力 |
[24:16] | and watch them be squandered. | 却挥霍这样的能力 |
[24:18] | Robbing banks, hurting people, spreading fear. | 抢劫银行 伤害平民 制造恐惧 |
[24:21] | It’s just– well, it’s not just a crime. | 这 这已经不仅仅是犯罪了 |
[24:24] | It’s an absolute waste. | 这是一种浪费 |
[24:26] | I mean, can you imagine | 你能想象要是获得了这些超能力 |
[24:28] | what it would be like to have those powers? | 你会成为什么样子吗 |
[24:31] | I mean, I would be helping people. | 我会用来帮助人们 |
[24:32] | I would be improving the world. | 我会用来改变世界 |
[24:37] | I guess I wasn’t one of the chosen few, was I? | 看来我并不是有幸被选中的少数人 是吧 |
[24:41] | That’s it? | 就因为这个 |
[24:41] | You’re mad at them because you weren’t chosen? | 你憎恨他们就因为你没有超能力 |
[24:45] | Sorry, I mean, I’m just saying, | 抱歉 我只是说说而已 |
[24:46] | it can’t be easy being a meta-human, | 成为一个超能力者肯定不容易 |
[24:49] | having your life–their lives change in ways that, | 你的生活 他们的生活会因此发生 |
[24:53] | you know, neither one of us could possibly imagine. | 我们都无法想象的转变 |
[24:56] | It’s got to take some adjusting. | 肯定需要一些适应时间 |
[24:59] | Right. So now you’re defending them? | 好吧 所以现在你还帮他们说话了 |
[25:02] | Well, no, I mean, I’m– I don’t think that– | 不是 我 我只是觉得 |
[25:03] | This internship thing we’re doing is completely over. | 我们现在这种实习生什么的 结束了 |
[25:10] | Whatever. | 随便你吧 |
[25:16] | – Transformers are the key. – No, I agree– | -变压器是关键 -我同意 |
[25:18] | Anytime the monster’s shown up, | 每次这个怪物一出现 |
[25:20] | – any nearby have exploded. – They blow up. | -周边的变压器全都会爆炸 -它们爆炸 |
[25:22] | Car alarms keep malfunctioning too. | 车辆警报器也用不了了 |
[25:23] | Car alarms, transformers. What is the connection? | 汽车报警器 变压器 究竟有什么联系 |
[25:28] | Yeah, we’ll get there, fellas. We’ll get there. | 我们会想出来的 伙计们 会想出来的 |
[25:29] | We just got to keep trying. | 只需要不懈地努力 |
[25:31] | Maybe someone’s pulling power out of the transformers | 也许是有人把变压器的电力输出来 |
[25:34] | and using it to power the monster. | 然后以此来为怪物提供能量 |
[25:36] | Power– yes, the monster. | 电力 没错 那怪物 |
[25:38] | That’s–ah, you just beat me to it, San Francisco. | 你刚好比我抢先一步想出来 三藩西斯科 |
[25:43] | See, that can’t be it, H.R. | 但这是不可能的 HR |
[25:44] | – Can’t be it– – ‘Cause we would have detected | -不可能 -因为这样我们就会在电网里 |
[25:45] | – a surge in the power grid. – We did not. | -检测到电涌 -我们没有检测到 |
[25:47] | Not if it was broadcast power | 除非是无线能量传输 |
[25:48] | or something like a portable Tesla tower. | 或是类似于便携式特斯拉塔之类的 |
[25:50] | A portable Tesla power. | 便携式特斯拉电力 |
[25:52] | – Tower. – Tower. That’s what it is. | -是塔 -塔 就是这个 |
[25:54] | Nice. Mm, mm. Teamwork, hmm? | 棒极了 团队合作 是不是 |
[25:57] | So PS, where I’m from, on my Earth, | 再说一句 在我来的那个地球 |
[25:59] | we call that a problem solved. | 我们把这称为问题解决 |
[26:01] | I’m gonna go for coffee. | 我要去喝杯咖啡 |
[26:02] | On my Earth, the coffee was wiped out | 在我那个地球 咖啡灭绝了 |
[26:05] | – by blight.- Blight, yeah. | -因为枯萎病 -枯萎病 对 |
[26:05] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[26:08] | He didn’t really do anything, did he? | 他什么忙都没帮上吧 是不是 |
[26:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[26:12] | Took me a while to realize it, | 我反应了好久 |
[26:13] | but he’s just resaying everything | 他只是换个说法 |
[26:15] | that we’re saying in a different way. | 重述我们说的话而已 |
[26:17] | No, he did have the idea for the rope. | 但绳子的主意确实是他出的 |
[26:20] | Reverse inception. | 反向植入 |
[26:21] | He made you think he had the idea for the rope, | 他让你觉得绳子的主意是他出的 |
[26:23] | but he didn’t even tell us how to use it. | 但是他都没告诉我们怎么用 |
[26:24] | Okay, well, we’re not gonna be caught off guard again. | 这次可不能再被打个措手不及了 |
[26:28] | We should vibe him. | 对他用震波 |
[26:29] | It’d be my pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[26:35] | Hey, baby girl. | 嘿 宝贝女儿 |
[26:37] | You’ve been hanging out here a lot lately. | 你最近经常来这里啊 |
[26:39] | Yeah, well, there’s a lot of scared people | 这个怪物在市里横冲直撞 |
[26:40] | with this monster running around the city. | 许多市民都被吓坏了 |
[26:42] | Oh, we’ll get him. We always do. | 我们会抓住它的 我们从没失手过 |
[26:44] | Oh, yeah? Is that a quote I can use for my article? | 是吗 这句话我能引用进我的文章吗 |
[26:46] | No. | 不能 |
[26:47] | All right. It was worth a try. | 好吧 试一试总是值得的 |
[26:49] | Dad, you know Wally and I are all right, right? | 爸 你知道沃利和我关系还好 对吧 |
[26:53] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:55] | We just don’t want you to not do things because of us. | 我们只是想你不要因为我们而不做某些事 |
[27:00] | You know, we just want you to…find someone. | 我们只是想你也能 找个伴儿 |
[27:04] | I’m not having this conversation with you. | 我才不要和你谈这个 |
[27:06] | Dad, that DA is totally into you. | 爸 那个地检官绝对是看上你了 |
[27:08] | You should go out with her. | 你应该和她约会 |
[27:10] | Iris, I don’t need you to be Cupid. | 爱瑞丝 我不需要你来当丘比特 |
[27:14] | I got my job. | 我有我的工作 |
[27:15] | I got you, Barry, Wally. I’m good. | 我还有你 巴里 沃利 我很好 |
[27:18] | I know, Dad, and that’s great. I just– | 我知道 爸 这很好 我只是 |
[27:21] | Now that I’m falling in love with someone, | 但我坠入爱河之后 |
[27:23] | I just want you to have the same thing. | 我希望你也能拥有同样的美好 |
[27:25] | Joe? Alert every task force and sniper unit. | 乔 向所有特遣队和狙击队发出警报 |
[27:28] | Tell ’em to load up. | 让他们装备好 |
[27:30] | I should get to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我该去尖端科技实验室了 |
[27:32] | – What’s up? – Albert thinks | -发生什么了 -艾伯特觉得 |
[27:33] | he’s figured out the creature’s next target. | 他搞清怪物的下一个目标了 |
[27:35] | Well, if there’s ever an opportunity | 如果有机会 |
[27:36] | for a 40-foot monster to wreak havoc, | 让一个40英尺高的怪物搞破坏的话 |
[27:39] | it’s gonna be where people like to gather. | 一定会发生在人们喜欢聚集的地方 |
[27:41] | 2nd Street Promenade. | 第二步行街 |
[27:42] | Well, let’s end this. | 好吧 让我们结束这一切 |
[27:44] | That’s what I intend to do, Detective. | 我正有此意 警探 |
[27:48] | – Where’d he go? – Doesn’t matter. | -他去哪儿了 -无所谓 |
[27:50] | I don’t need him. | 我不需要他 |
[27:51] | What do you mean? What do you–hey, dude. | 你这是什么意思 你什么 嘿 哥们 |
[27:52] | Come on, you can’t just go through his stuff; that’s not– | 你不能随便翻他的东西 这很不 |
[27:55] | I’m not going through his stuff. | 我不是在翻他的东西 |
[27:57] | See, this is what I’m talking about. | 看 这就是我所担心的 |
[27:59] | What even is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[28:01] | Now I seem to have won most of the team’s trust, | 现在我似乎赢得了队里大部分人的信任 |
[28:03] | except Francisco’s. | 除了三藩西斯科 |
[28:06] | Those are my things. | 这些是我的东西 |
[28:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:11] | – What? – Who are you really? | -什么 -你到底是谁 |
[28:14] | We know you’re hiding something. | 我们知道你在隐瞒什么 |
[28:16] | You’ve been burned, twice… | 你被骗了 两次 |
[28:20] | by a man with the same face as me. | 被一个和我长得一样的男人 |
[28:22] | I imagine it’s hard to trust after something like that. | 我猜这种事发生后 你很难信任别人 |
[28:25] | – You think? – I do think. | -你也觉得吗 -我真这么觉得 |
[28:27] | So play… the rest of it. | 所以接着播放吧 剩下的部分 |
[28:32] | I’ve read his journals. | 我读过他的日记 |
[28:33] | I found nothing that can tell me | 我找不到任何东西可以告诉我 |
[28:35] | why Francisco feels the way he does, | 为什么三藩西斯科会有这样的感受 |
[28:37] | but I do hope I can change | 但我确实希望我能改变 |
[28:39] | his opinion of Harrison Wells | 他对哈里森·威尔斯的看法 |
[28:41] | and the two of us can rebuild that friendship. | 然后我们俩也能重建那份友谊 |
[28:43] | What a fantastic C-story to weave within the narrative. | 在这种叙事中可以构造多么棒的故事啊 |
[28:47] | What? | 什么 |
[28:48] | What narrative? | 什么叙事 |
[28:50] | Narrative. | 叙事手法 |
[28:53] | I’m writing a novel. | 我正在写一本小说 |
[28:55] | “The Tales of H.R. Wells.” | 《HR威尔斯的故事》 |
[28:57] | Catchy, I know. | 名字很顺口 对吧 |
[28:58] | Wait, I’m sorry, you’re a scientist and a novelist? | 等一下 你是一个科学家兼小说家 |
[29:03] | – Yes. – Wow. That’s perfect. | -没错 -这真是完美 |
[29:05] | Thank you. That’s exactly right. | 谢谢 确实如此 |
[29:07] | I’m a scientist and a novelist; | 我是一名科学家兼小说家 |
[29:08] | I run S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我管理着尖端科技实验室 |
[29:09] | and also I’m an author of science-romance. | 同时也是一名科幻爱情小说作者 |
[29:11] | That’s my niche. Write what you know. | 这是我的定位 写你所熟悉的东西 |
[29:12] | And I thought, “Well, what better opportunity | 所以我就想 “还有什么机会能比 |
[29:14] | than to come to another Earth | 去另一个地球 |
[29:16] | and pen yet another best seller about my adventures here?” | 写一部关于我的冒险经历的畅销书更好呢” |
[29:20] | Why didn’t you just tell us this in the first place? | 为什么你不从一开始就告诉我们 |
[29:22] | I guess it didn’t seem relevant, | 我觉得那并不重要 |
[29:24] | and also, I didn’t think you guys | 而且 我以为你们不会 |
[29:26] | were gonna rifle through my belongings. | 乱翻我的东西 |
[29:30] | That’s all it is. | 就是这样 |
[29:31] | I’m a scientist and a novelist. | 我是一名科学家兼小说家 |
[29:33] | Do you think you can trust me now, | 你们觉得现在可以信任我了吗 |
[29:34] | or is that not something | 还是说你们地球上 |
[29:36] | that you have on this Earth, trust? | 没有信任这种东西 |
[29:38] | Trust? | 信任 |
[29:40] | You scared the dickens out of– | 你把我吓了一跳 |
[29:42] | Trust who? | 信任谁 |
[29:46] | It’s the app. | 软件有反应了 |
[29:47] | It’s the monster. It’s back. | 是那个怪物 它回来了 |
[29:48] | – Monster? – Yeah, you’ve missed a lot. | -怪物 -是啊 你错过了很多事 |
[29:50] | I’ll explain upstairs. | 等我上楼之后再解释 |
[29:52] | Well, I’ll just stay here, then. | 好吧 那我就先在这呆着 |
[29:55] | Come on. We need you. | 过来吧 我们需要你 |
[30:08] | All right, guys. I’m here. | 好了 我到了 |
[30:09] | Tell us everything that you see right now. | 告诉我们你现在看到的一切 |
[30:13] | Mayhem. | 一片狼藉 |
[30:14] | And the monster. | 还有那个怪物 |
[30:17] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好了 计划是什么 |
[30:19] | Great question, Miss West. | 好问题 韦斯特小姐 |
[30:20] | So we fashioned just a carbon fiber rope, | 我们制作了一根碳化纤维绳 |
[30:23] | but correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我说错了请纠正我 |
[30:24] | we never actually discussed | 我们从来都没讨论过 |
[30:26] | how he was gonna use that rope, did we? | 他该怎么用那绳子 对吗 |
[30:29] | Guys. | 大伙们 |
[30:32] | Barry, we’re gonna do “Empire.” | 巴里 我们得上演一出”帝国”了 |
[30:33] | “Empire of the Sun” Barry. | “太阳帝国” 巴里 |
[30:34] | – What? “Empire Strikes Back.” – What? | -什么 是《帝国反击战》 -什么 |
[30:36] | “Empire Strikes Back”” Barry. | 是《帝国反击战》 巴里 |
[30:38] | Just take it down like it was an AT-AT. | 像对付帝国步行机一样弄倒它 |
[30:39] | Just like an AT-AT. | 就像对付帝国步行机一样 |
[30:40] | “Bigger they are, the harder they fall” | “体型越大 摔得越狠” |
[30:42] | Even I’ve seen “Empire.” | 连我都看过《帝国反击战》 |
[30:43] | – I like that. – I like you. | -我喜欢这样 -我喜欢你 |
[30:47] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[30:49] | I always wanted to be a Jedi. | 我一直都想做个绝地武士 |
[31:00] | Guys? Rope went right through it. | 大伙们 绳子直接穿过它了 |
[31:02] | It’s a hologram. | 它是个全息影像 |
[31:05] | That explains everything– | 这就解释了一切 |
[31:06] | the ten-block radius, the transformers. | 十条街的半径 那些变压器 |
[31:07] | 中城电网 稳定运行 | |
[31:08] | It takes that much power to render. | 它需要那么多的电量才能运行 |
[31:09] | Wait, CCPD sent snipers there. | 等一下 中城警局把狙击队派来了 |
[31:11] | If it’s not real– | 如果这不是真的 |
[31:12] | Then the bullets will pass right through it. | 那么子弹就会穿过它 |
[31:13] | Guys, it’s gone. Where is it? | 大伙们 它消失了 它在哪儿 |
[31:15] | Hold on. Give me a sec, Bar. | 等一下 给我点时间 巴里 |
[31:16] | Okay, we don’t have a second! | 可我们一秒都等不了了 |
[31:18] | H.R., triangulate the signal being sent to the monster. | HR 三角定位怪物的输送信号 |
[31:21] | We have to disrupt it before anyone gets hurt. | 我们必须中断它 以免它伤害别人 |
[31:22] | Okay, let’s do that now. Let’s- | 好的 就那么做 让我们… |
[31:24] | let’s just triangulate. | 让我们三角定位 |
[31:27] | The computer doesn’t triangulate… | 这电脑无法三角定位 |
[31:28] | – What? – The signal the way– | -什么 -这种信号… |
[31:29] | not the way I’m used to– | 不是我习惯的那种… |
[31:30] | this is a different size computer for– | 这个电脑的规格不能… |
[31:32] | Oh, my God. I knew it. | 我的天啊 我就知道 |
[31:33] | What? | 什么 |
[31:35] | You’re a fake. | 你是冒牌的 |
[31:37] | – What? – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 -什么 |
[31:39] | This whole time, he’s been acting like he can help us, | 这么久以来 他一直装作能帮我们 |
[31:41] | but he can’t because he doesn’t now how, does he? | 但他不能 因为他不知道怎么做 对吧 |
[31:44] | How? Triangulate! | 怎么做 三角定位啊 |
[31:46] | Guys, which way? | 各位 在哪边 |
[31:47] | – Get the– – All right, you take over. | -走开… -好的 你来吧 |
[31:51] | Found it. It’s at 2nd and Fulton. | 找到了 在第二街和富尔顿街交叉口 |
[31:51] | 第二富尔顿 25楼 强耗电 | |
[32:03] | I have a lock on the target. | 我已锁定目标 |
[32:05] | Fire when ready. | 准备开火 |
[32:18] | Stop! | 停止 |
[32:19] | Stop firing! It’s a hologram! | 停止开火 这是全息图 |
[32:23] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 停止射击 停止射击 |
[32:26] | A hologram? Where’d it go? | 是全息图 它哪去了 |
[32:29] | Detective West, where’s Julian? | 韦斯特警探 朱利安呢 |
[32:32] | He was here! | 他刚还在呢 |
[32:33] | Cisco, I need that location. | 西斯科 把地址告诉我 |
[32:36] | 汉米尔顿大楼 25楼 强耗电 | |
[32:37] | Hamilton building, 25th floor. | 汉米尔顿大楼 25楼 |
[32:38] | There’s more power going there | 那里的耗电量 |
[32:39] | than anywhere else in the building combined. | 比大楼其他地方加起来都多 |
[32:45] | Line of sight to all the attacks. | 视线覆盖全部袭击 |
[32:46] | That’s where he is. | 他就在那里 |
[32:48] | I said put your hands up! | 我让你举起手来 |
[32:50] | This is CCPD! Freeze! | 中城警局 不许动 |
[32:53] | Stop what you’re doing! | 停止你手头的行为 |
[32:55] | I said put your hands up! | 我说了让你举起手来 |
[33:09] | You’re just a kid. | 你还是个孩子 |
[33:10] | Yeah, a kid you almost killed! | 没错 你差点杀死的孩子 |
[33:12] | You’re gonna pay for that one, buddy. You’re gonna– | 你为此会付出代价的 伙计 你会… |
[33:13] | Yeah, I don’t think so, man; I think you’re the one | 我不这样认为 伙计 我认为是你 |
[33:15] | that’s gonna be paying for all the damage you did to this city | 要为你对这座城的破坏付出代价 |
[33:18] | for a very long time. | 很长久的代价 |
[33:24] | Hey, Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[33:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:39] | Do you realize how many innocent people | 你意识到多少无辜的人 |
[33:41] | could have been hurt, or worse? | 可能因此受伤 甚至丧命 |
[33:44] | What made you do something like this? | 是什么驱使你做出这种事 |
[33:47] | I just wanted to feel powerful for a change. | 我只想尝一次强势的滋味 |
[33:50] | And that did it? Scaring people? | 就因为这个 恐吓他人 |
[33:52] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it did. | 对 对 就为这个 |
[33:55] | You know, the kids at my school, they tease me every day. | 学校的那些孩子 他们每天都捉弄我 |
[33:59] | I’m a weirdo there. | 我就是那里的怪胎 |
[34:01] | And I’m just sick of feeling scared all the time. | 我受够了一直担惊受怕的感觉 |
[34:05] | I just wanted someone else to feel that way for a change. | 我只想让别人尝一次这种滋味 |
[34:14] | Look, I know | 是这样 我知道… |
[34:18] | sometimes things are hard at your age. | 你这个年龄 有时会很辛苦 |
[34:24] | But trust me, it does get better. | 但相信我 情况会好转的 |
[34:30] | So what happens now? | 所以现在怎么办 |
[34:33] | Well, there are severe consequences for what you did, | 你要为你的行为要承担一些后果 |
[34:34] | and you’re just gonna have to accept that, | 而且你只能接受这一点 |
[34:38] | but listen, you’re young. | 但听着 你还年轻 |
[34:41] | You can turn all of this around. | 你还可以改过自新 |
[34:48] | All right. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[34:55] | You were named Entrepreneur of the Decade | 你被《科技杂志》授予过 |
[34:58] | by “Tech Magazine”? | “十年企业家”称号 |
[34:59] | – That’s right. – Is any of what’s on here true? | -没错 -这里面哪些是真的 |
[35:03] | – All of it. – How? | -全是真的 -怎么会 |
[35:04] | You can barely turn on a computer. | 你连电脑都不会开 |
[35:06] | There are two parts to every idea. | 每个创意都有两个部分 |
[35:08] | There is the inception and the execution. | 包括建立和执行 |
[35:10] | I provide the former. | 我负责前者 |
[35:12] | So you come up with the ideas? | 所以你负责想出创意 |
[35:14] | Yeah, I don’t know how to implement them. | 对 我不知道如何实施 |
[35:15] | I’m the idea man. | 我是创意者 |
[35:16] | So you didn’t actually solve the cryptogram that we sent you? | 所以实际上不是你破解了我们发的密码 |
[35:19] | No, that was my partner at S.T.A.R. Labs on my Earth. | 对 是我那里尖端科研实验室的搭档 |
[35:22] | I’m the face of the company. | 我是公司的脸面 |
[35:25] | I’m more of the inspiration behind the company. | 我其实是公司幕后的灵感来源 |
[35:29] | Then I was exposed. | 然后我暴露了 |
[35:31] | people thought that I was something | 人们认为我有某种成就 |
[35:32] | that I-I guess I wasn’t. | 实际上没有 |
[35:34] | Anyway, it kind of all fell apart for me. | 总之 对我来说难以承受 |
[35:40] | But then I got your message. | 然后我收到了你们的消息 |
[35:42] | My partner brought me your message. | 我的搭档给我看了你们的消息 |
[35:44] | I realized he’s bringing me an opportunity | 我意识到 他给了我一次机会 |
[35:47] | to come to this Earth to write this book. | 来这个地球写这本书的机会 |
[35:50] | So many planets in the multiverse, | 多元宇宙中有这么多星球 |
[35:51] | and we happen to pick the one Wells | 我们偏偏选中了那个 |
[35:55] | who’s not a scientist. | 不是科学家的威尔斯 |
[35:57] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[35:59] | I wasn’t completely honest with you– | 我之对你没完全坦白 |
[36:01] | with all of you. | 对你们大家 |
[36:02] | I feel badly about that. I regret that. | 我感到很抱歉 很后悔 |
[36:04] | But let me ask you a question. | 但我来问你个问题 |
[36:06] | Has there been none amongst you that has ever shaded the truth | 你们当中就没人为了顾全大局 |
[36:10] | for what you believe to be the greater good? | 而隐瞒过真相吗 |
[36:14] | It sounds to me like you’re a con man. | 依我看你像个骗子 |
[36:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:17] | Was I a con man | 如果我是骗子 |
[36:19] | when I showed San Francisco here | 我会告诉三藩西斯科 |
[36:20] | how to track the beast using car alarms? | 如何用汽车警报追踪怪兽吗 |
[36:23] | Was I a con man when I showed him | 如果我是骗子 我会告诉他 |
[36:24] | how to fashion a rope using carbon fiber? | 如何用碳素纤维拧成绳子吗 |
[36:27] | I came up with those ideas! | 这些都是我想出的点子 |
[36:28] | You were prompted by my suggestions. | 你是受我的建议启发的 |
[36:31] | That is how ideas work! | 创意就是这么起作用的 |
[36:32] | People, you need a Muse! | 伙计们 你们需要一位缪斯 |
[36:35] | I can be your Muse. | 我可以成为你们的缪斯 |
[36:36] | What about stopping all the metas on your Earth? | 阻止你所在地球上所有超能力者怎么样 |
[36:39] | More of an advisory role for me, | 对我来说就不止是一个顾问角色了 |
[36:41] | but I was there. | 但我当时在那里 |
[36:41] | I remembered how we– | 我记得我们如何… |
[36:42] | you don’t think that’s something? | 你们不认为那说明了什么吗 |
[36:44] | Let me present you with a scenario. | 我来给你们情景还原 |
[36:46] | You’re confronted with something, | 你们在和一个东西对峙 |
[36:47] | a threat that you’ve never seen before. | 那是你们从未遇到过的威胁 |
[36:48] | You don’t know how to stop it. Who does? | 你们不知道如何阻止它 谁知道呢 |
[36:50] | That’s value to you. | 这对你们而言就是价值 |
[36:52] | Let me prove my worth to you. | 让我向你们证明自己的价值 |
[36:54] | If I fail, I will “Pfft” right back to my Earth, | 如果失败了 我就灰溜溜地回去自己的地球 |
[36:58] | but if I succeed, I will have succeeded | 但如果成功了 我肯定会成功 |
[36:59] | not just in redeeming myself but also… | 不仅能恢复自己的名誉 而且… |
[37:04] | will have done some good with my life. | 还在自己的生命中做了善举 |
[37:06] | You know, you’re lucky we’re pretty big | 你很幸运 我们在这里 |
[37:07] | on redemption and doing good here, | 很擅长做补救和善举 |
[37:09] | so I think you can– I don’t know– | 所以我觉得你可以… 我不知道… |
[37:11] | stay for a few weeks, try to prove yourself, | 待上几周 尝试证明自己 |
[37:14] | but if not, “Fyoo,” back to your Earth. | 但如果行不通 你就灰溜溜地回你的地球吧 |
[37:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:19] | No more repackaging. | 别再重新包装了 |
[37:21] | Word is bond. | 一言为定 |
[37:22] | That– just no more that. | 别再那样就好 |
[37:28] | – All right, H.R. – Okay. | -好了 HR -好的 |
[37:33] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[37:34] | I actually went to visit my mother. | 其实我去拜访我妈了 |
[37:38] | Your mother? | 你妈妈 |
[37:39] | Oh, boy. Why? | 天呐 怎么了 |
[37:43] | To see if we could work through some of our issues. | 看看我们是否能一起解决一个问题 |
[37:48] | And I think we might actually be on the road to recovery. | 我觉得我们的关系可能正在慢慢修复中 |
[37:52] | When it comes to family, you got to do whatever it takes, | 涉及到家事时 你得竭尽一切努力 |
[37:55] | ’cause one day, you might not be able to do that anymore. | 因为有一天 你可能再也没机会那么做了 |
[38:01] | Glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[38:04] | This is home. | 这里就是家 |
[38:18] | I nearly killed a kid tonight. | 我今晚差点杀了一个孩子 |
[38:23] | The monster we were chasing, | 我们追踪的怪物 |
[38:24] | it turns out it was just a hologram, | 原来只是一个全息图 |
[38:27] | operated by a 15-year-old boy. | 而操作者是个15岁的男孩 |
[38:30] | Flash came to save the day. | 闪电侠赶来拯救了一切 |
[38:35] | And he saved me from doing something– | 他拯救了我 阻止我去… |
[38:38] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[38:40] | You know what’s sad? | 你知道悲伤的部分是什么吗 |
[38:42] | That kid, he’s just acting ’cause he’s scared, you know? | 那个孩子 他那样做只是因为他很害怕 |
[38:46] | He wants everyone to be terrified | 他想让大家都害怕 |
[38:47] | and to run away from the monster | 让大家见到怪物就跑 |
[38:49] | so he can feel powerful. | 这样他就感觉自己很强大 |
[38:53] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那个感觉 |
[38:55] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:57] | I come from a pretty wealthy family… | 我来自一个很富裕的家庭 |
[38:59] | back in England. | 在英格兰 |
[39:02] | It’s a long line of generations of old money, | 我们家族是传统的贵族 |
[39:05] | tradition– nonsense, really. | 有悠久的传统 其实都没什么意义 |
[39:07] | And I was the heir. I was their firstborn son. | 而我当时是继承人 我是长子 |
[39:10] | I was supposed to inherit the lot. | 我本该继承很多家产 |
[39:11] | But I was the odd duck… | 但我是个怪人 |
[39:14] | who would rather go in the garden | 宁愿去花园里 |
[39:15] | and collect samples of insects…. | 收集各种昆虫标本 |
[39:21] | rather than learn how to tie | 而不是去学习如何 |
[39:24] | a Windsor knot | 打好一个温莎结 |
[39:26] | or which fork to use first at dinner. | 或者晚宴时该先用哪一把叉子 |
[39:29] | Yeah. No, I wanted more. | 对 我想要更多 |
[39:31] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[39:34] | I came here to do the one thing | 我来这里做的事 |
[39:35] | that they couldn’t stop me from doing: | 是他们无法阻止我的 |
[39:37] | becoming a scientist– becoming a great scientist. | 成为一个科学家 一个伟大的科学家 |
[39:40] | And then just as I got to the top of my field, | 而就在我到达这个领域的顶端时 |
[39:45] | the world changes overnight. | 世界在一夜之间改变了 |
[39:48] | Meta-humans. | 超能力者 |
[39:49] | I don’t know a single thing about meta-humans. | 我对超能力者一无所知 |
[39:52] | I don’t know how they talk. I don’t know how they walk. | 我不知道他们说话与走路的方式 |
[39:55] | I certainly don’t know the first thing | 我当然不知道阻止他们该 |
[39:56] | about stopping them, so… rendered useless. | 先做什么 所以我毫无用处 |
[40:00] | I suppose that’s the monster that I’m running from now: | 我猜那就是现在我所逃避的怪物 |
[40:03] | just feeling powerless. | 就是无力感 |
[40:07] | Yeah, I feel the same way some days, Julian. | 有些时候我也有这个感觉 朱利安 |
[40:12] | I lost my mom when I was a kid. | 我幼时丧母 |
[40:14] | Lost my dad recently. | 最近父亲也过世了 |
[40:16] | It’s a scary world. People die. | 这是个可怕的世界 身边的人在死去 |
[40:18] | Trusts are betrayed. Things change. | 信任被背叛 一切都在改变 |
[40:23] | But change can be a good thing, you know? | 但改变也可能是件好事 你知道吗 |
[40:25] | It can bring new experiences, new opportunities, people. | 它可以带来新的体验与机会 让你结识新人 |
[40:30] | You can treat ’em like a potential enemy | 你可以把他们当作潜在的敌人 |
[40:32] | or like a new friend. | 或者新朋友 |
[40:36] | Just trust that everything’s gonna be okay. | 让自己相信一切都会好起来吧 |
[40:40] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[40:49] | You can stop. | 别收拾了 |
[40:52] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[40:53] | I was really wrong about The Flash, | 关于闪电侠我真的错了 |
[40:56] | so I could be wrong about you too. | 所以对你的成见可能也是错的 |
[41:02] | Good night, mate. | 晚安 同事 |
[41:05] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[41:09] | You want to get a drink? | 要不要一起喝一杯 |
[41:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 很乐意 |
[41:15] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好 我们走 |
[41:27] | Caitlin, I’ve been going over the data we collected, | 凯特琳 我在过我们采集到的数据中 |
[41:30] | and I found some disconcerting results. | 发现了一些让人疑惑的结果 |
[41:32] | Your body’s chemistry is changing in ways | 你体内化学成分所发生的变化 |
[41:35] | that I don’t fully understand, but one thing is clear. | 我无法完全理解 但有一件事很明确 |
[41:38] | These powers you have, the more you use them, | 你所拥有的的能力 你使用的越频繁 |
[41:41] | the more difficult they’re going to be to reverse. | 就越难逆转到之前的状态 |
[41:45] | I’m sorry, honey, but listen to me. | 我很遗憾 宝贝 但听我说 |
[41:49] | You must not use these powers under any circumstances. | 任何情况下都不要再使用你的超能力了 |