时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You really did it this time, Barry. | 你这次真是搞砸了 巴里 |
[00:10] | – Seriously? – Yeah, yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[00:11] | Yeah, seriously! | 我说真的 |
[00:12] | – You come to Star City, you ask for my help, – OK. | -你到星城寻求我的帮助 -好吧 |
[00:15] | and then, inevitably, | 之后不出所料 |
[00:16] | immediately, we end up up the creek! | 我们马上就处于困境了 |
[00:18] | Yeah, okay. That’s fair. Thank you. | 好吧 这挺公平的 真是谢谢你 |
[00:21] | They’re moving in. | 他们来了 |
[00:22] | On three, Team Leader. | 数到三 队长 |
[00:25] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[00:26] | That would be heat vision. | 那是热视线 |
[00:27] | – Three. – Okay. | -三 -行动 |
[00:41] | Part2 | 四 剧 联动集 |
[00:45] | Kid gets faster every time we test him. | 他测试的结果一次比一次快 |
[00:48] | – Mach 2. – Already? | -两倍音速 -已经这么快了吗 |
[00:51] | He just got his speed a few days ago. | 他几天前才获得的神速力 |
[00:52] | How are his vitals? | 他的生命体征如何 |
[00:53] | His running economy, lactate threshold | 他的跑步效率 乳酸门槛 |
[00:56] | are all way above expected levels. | 远远高于预期水平 |
[00:58] | I think we might have a little prodigy on our hands. | 我们手上出奇才了喔 |
[01:01] | Like a Wizard of Whiz. | 就像巫师奇才那种 |
[01:02] | Guys, I don’t want Wally thinking that he’s Barry, | 大伙们 我不想让沃利觉得自己是巴里 |
[01:05] | rushing off half-cocked, | 鲁莽行事 |
[01:07] | trying to take down Alchemy or Savitar | 在下一次炼金术师或者萨维塔现身时 |
[01:09] | the next time one of them shows up. | 就尝试打倒他们 |
[01:11] | Okay, but guys, Wally’s not like me. | 好吧 但大伙们 沃利不像我 |
[01:13] | He doesn’t want his powers gone. | 他不想失去自己的超能力 |
[01:15] | We’re gonna have a hard time convincing him not to use them. | 我们要说服他不用超能力会很困难 |
[01:17] | Yeah, well, we have to. Until he’s ready. | 是啊 但他准备好之前我们必须得说服他 |
[01:20] | How? | 怎么说服 |
[01:21] | By convincing him that he isn’t. | 告诉他他并没有准备好 |
[01:24] | That means no encouraging him, no training him, | 这意味着不要鼓励他 不要训练他 |
[01:26] | and you… | 还有你… |
[01:29] | no talking to him about a suit, please. | 不要和他说战衣的事 拜托了 |
[01:31] | It’s for his own good. | 为了他好 |
[01:35] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不说 |
[01:36] | It’s just another lie between friends, right? | 又是一个朋友之间的谎言 是吧 |
[01:38] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[01:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:46] | Still not good? | 还是不好吗 |
[01:49] | I think maybe we should try again tomorrow. | 我觉得或许明天再试试吧 |
[01:51] | I can run a few more tests. | 我可以再多进行一些测试 |
[01:55] | That was amazing. | 已经很棒了 |
[01:56] | Dinner’s on me. Whatever you want. | 晚饭我请 想吃什么都行 |
[02:02] | Test. Test. Fellow S.T.A.R. Labs employees. | 测试测试 尖端科研实验室的成员们 |
[02:05] | Your presence in the cortex would be greatly appreciated. | 麻烦你们来表层控制室 |
[02:09] | That’s tonight? His presentation? | 今晚他要演讲吗 |
[02:13] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[02:14] | What do you think if, after, maybe we get a drink? | 你觉得 这事过后 我们喝一杯如何 |
[02:18] | You, me, Barry? | 你 我还有巴里 |
[02:19] | Barry? We’re just gonna get drinks? | 巴里 我们就只是喝一杯 |
[02:23] | Pretend like we’re friends? | 假装还是好朋友吗 |
[02:26] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[02:27] | It ain’t gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[02:29] | 尖端科研实验室 爆裂观光活动 | |
[02:29] | You want to open S.T.A.R. Labs to the public? | 你想让尖端科研实验室对大众公开吗 |
[02:34] | In two weeks? | 两个星期后吗 |
[02:35] | Soft open. Not a hard open. | 小型的开张典礼 不会大肆铺张 |
[02:36] | But, you know, I’ll use your input. | 但是我会用你提供的建议 |
[02:38] | All right? Right now, it’s very important | 现在非常重要 |
[02:40] | ’cause the clock is ticking. | 因为时间紧迫 |
[02:41] | My vision is set to include, but not limited to– | 我的预想包括 但不限于 |
[02:44] | bam– a personal transportation tour of the facility. | 亲自带大家参加这栋实验室 |
[02:48] | Or, for the faint of heart, we have– | 或者对胆小的人来说 我们还有 |
[02:50] | pow– a virtual reality alternative. | 虚拟现实可供选择 |
[02:54] | Both set to include particle vision. | 两个项目都包括了粒子幻象 |
[02:57] | Particle… vision? | 粒子… 幻象 |
[02:59] | Particle vision, which is a moment-to-moment reenactment | 粒子幻象 就是粒子加速器爆炸的 |
[03:03] | of the particle accelerator explosion, | 场景即时再现 |
[03:05] | but seen from the point of view of… | 但是从这一角度来看… |
[03:07] | – Part– – The particle! | -粒 -粒子 |
[03:09] | Listen, H.R., I know that you’re trying to figure out | HR 我知道你想尽办法 |
[03:12] | how you add value to the team, I get it, but this– | 让自己为团队提供价值 我明白 但是 |
[03:14] | Let me stop you right there, B.A. | 不好意思打断你 BA |
[03:16] | – Okay, don’t call me B.A.– – I can make S.T.A.R. Labs | -别叫我BA -我能让尖端科研实验室 |
[03:18] | the powerhouse in the scientific community that it once was, | 像以前一样成为科学界的权威 |
[03:21] | and, moreover, | 并且 |
[03:22] | earn back the people’s trust. | 赢回人们的信任 |
[03:24] | Look at you guys. | 看看你们 |
[03:25] | You just– your faces are so darn gloomy. | 你们一副愁眉不展的样子 |
[03:28] | Here’s what we’ll do. I’m gonna make you guys a– | 我们要这样做 我要让你们… |
[03:32] | Was that– was that the satellite? | 是人造卫星吗 |
[03:33] | I hope that wasn’t the satellite. | 希望不是人造卫星 |
[03:39] | Is that a meteor? | 是流星吗 |
[03:40] | Why, yes, that is a meteor, | 是的 是流星 |
[03:41] | and yes, it is heading for downtown. | 没错 正朝市中心袭来 |
[03:47] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:07] | Guys. | 各位 |
[04:07] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:09] | Barry, what do you see? | 巴里 你看到了什么 |
[04:09] | This isn’t a meteor. | 这不是流星 |
[04:11] | Barry? Hey, Barry, come in. | 巴里 巴里 回话 |
[04:13] | – Can you hear me? – Guys? | -听到我说话吗 -各位 |
[04:44] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[04:47] | Aliens! | 外星人 |
[04:53] | Government officials are reporting | 政府官员正在上报 |
[04:54] | the mysterious object that crashed in downtown Central City | 在中城市中心坠毁的神秘物体 |
[04:58] | was simply a DOD aircraft on a routine training operation. | 只是美国国防部一架例行演习的飞机 |
[05:03] | Thank you, but we’ll brief the White House. | 谢谢 但我们会向白宫汇报的 |
[05:05] | You’re not listening to me about this. | 你没注意听我说 |
[05:07] | The intelligence we’ve gathered at A.R.G.U.S.– | 我们在超能力联合调查组搜集到的情报 |
[05:08] | Is not accurate. | 并不准确 |
[05:09] | We’ve got this covered, Director Michaels. | 我们已经掩盖了这件事 麦考斯指挥官 |
[05:11] | Go back to Star City. | 回星城吧 |
[05:13] | Let the big guns take over. | 让上级接手 |
[05:19] | Lyla, what is this? | 莱拉 怎么回事 |
[05:21] | I saw the weird ship that crashed– | 我看到坠毁的那艘奇怪飞船 |
[05:22] | You saw a ship? What else did you see? | 你看到了飞船 还看到什么吗 |
[05:24] | Enough to give Ridley Scott nightmares. | 足以让雷利·史考特做噩梦了 |
[05:32] | Meet me at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 去尖端科研实验室汇合 |
[05:33] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 到时告诉你我知道的一切 |
[05:39] | Aliens? | 外星人吗 |
[05:41] | Are they “Alien” Aliens or little green men? | 它们是《异形》那种外星人还是小绿人 |
[05:44] | Both, sort of. | 都有一点 |
[05:46] | Since we learned of them, | 自从我们知道它们后 |
[05:47] | we’ve been calling them the Dominators. | 我们一直称它们为支配者 |
[05:49] | That is not the name | 这个名字可不是 |
[05:50] | of a species that comes in peace. | 什么为和平而来的种族叫的 |
[05:51] | No, no, it’s very aggressive. | 对 对 这可是很有侵略性的名字 |
[05:54] | So how long have you known about these Dominators? | 所以你们知道支配者有多久了 |
[05:57] | Since the ’50s. | 自从五十年代以来 |
[05:58] | That was them. Redmond, Oregon. | 那时就是它们吗 雷德蒙德 俄勒冈州 |
[06:00] | The government tried to cover it up. | 政府试图进行隐瞒 |
[06:02] | What? I watch Syfy channel. | 怎么 我看科幻频道啊 |
[06:05] | In 1951, they appeared under the same sort of circumstances. | 在1951年 它们在相同的情况下出现了 |
[06:08] | A ship crash-landed. Little to no communication. | 飞船坠毁 基本上没有交流 |
[06:11] | We learned they were abducting humans | 我们了解到它们在绑架人类 |
[06:13] | to gather intel about us. | 来收集关于我们的资料 |
[06:14] | They attacked, and hundreds of soldiers lost their lives. | 它们发起进攻 数百名士兵牺牲了生命 |
[06:17] | Then, for some inexplicable reason, they left. | 然后因为某种未知的原因 它们离开了 |
[06:21] | All contact had been lost until three months ago | 所有联系都消失了 直到三个月前 |
[06:23] | when the DOD received this. | 美国国防部接收到了这个 |
[06:27] | We pose no threat, human inhabitants. | 我们没有威胁 人类居民 |
[06:32] | Understanding is our purpose. | 理解是我们的目的 |
[06:35] | Any action against us, as shown to us in the past, | 任何如过往一般 针对我们的行动 |
[06:40] | will prompt swift retaliation. | 将会受到即刻反击 |
[06:44] | So when we discovered four ships heading towards Earth, | 所以当我们发现四艘飞船向地球而来时 |
[06:47] | we were concerned that it was happening all over again. | 我们担心历史将会重演 |
[06:50] | One of them, obviously, landed here. | 显然 其中一个 降落到了这里 |
[06:53] | Right, ’cause we ain’t got enough crazy going on here | 好吧 就好像我们中城这里的怪事 |
[06:55] | in Central City. | 还不够多似的 |
[06:56] | Do you know what they want? | 你知道它们想要什么吗 |
[06:57] | They’ve ignored all attempts to communicate, | 它们无视了所有沟通的企图 |
[06:59] | but we do know, just like before, | 但是我们知道 就像之前一样 |
[07:01] | that the dropships contain reconnaissance teams | 那降落艇装载着侦查小队 |
[07:03] | sent here to gather more intel about us. | 派来这里收集关于我们的资料 |
[07:05] | Looking for our weaknesses. | 寻找我们的弱点 |
[07:06] | – We need to do something. – We are. | -我们得做些什么 -我们在做 |
[07:09] | Nearly every member state in the UN is in talks | 基本上联合国中的所有国家 |
[07:11] | to coordinate a response. | 都在进行合作谈判 |
[07:12] | Action is being taken. | 已经有行动开始了 |
[07:14] | So, wait, you want us to just sit this one out? | 等等 你是想让我们别插手这事吗 |
[07:16] | These things are like “World War Z” Zombies. | 那些家伙就像是《末日之战》里的僵尸 |
[07:18] | If they decide to attack, no military can stop them. | 如果它们决定进攻 没有军队能阻止它们 |
[07:21] | Neither could you. | 你也不能 |
[07:23] | Not by yourself, anyway. | 至少靠你自己不行 |
[07:24] | Just let us handle this. For now. | 现在就先让我们来处理这事吧 |
[07:31] | I will be in touch. | 咱们保持联络 |
[07:36] | So the plan isn’t to just stay still | 所以我们的计划不是就这样 |
[07:38] | and do nothing, right? | 坐以待毙 对吧 |
[07:40] | No. | 不是 |
[07:41] | Barry, you heard Lyla. | 巴里 你听到莱拉说的了 |
[07:42] | You can’t do this alone. | 你不能一个人单干 |
[07:44] | I don’t plan to. | 我也不打算单干 |
[07:49] | Anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[07:51] | Zilch. | 没有 |
[07:52] | He’s got to be here somewhere. | 他肯定在这里某个地方 |
[07:54] | What are the chances the guy just decided | 有没有可能这个人突然觉得 |
[07:55] | that he had enough of this life, you know? | 他受够了他现在的生活呢 |
[07:57] | No health insurance. | 又没有医保 |
[07:58] | He was sick of the crazy hours. | 受够了这种疯狂生活 |
[07:59] | I mean, bullets aren’t actually that cheap, and he– | 子弹也都不便宜 而且他… |
[08:25] | – I’m sorry, man. I– – It’s okay. | -抱歉了 哥们 -没事 |
[08:32] | Man… | 天啊 |
[08:36] | Hi, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[08:37] | So, who was that guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[08:38] | That was Vigilante, and we nearly had him. | 治安维持者 我们差点就抓到他了 |
[08:41] | You nearly had him, Ollie? | 你差点就抓到他了吗 奥利 |
[08:43] | It looked like he was about to | 看起来他可是要 |
[08:44] | “Scarface” you guys. | 像《疤面煞星》里那样干掉你们了 |
[08:45] | Barry, is there something that I can do for you? | 巴里 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[08:47] | Another evil speedster to help you with or– | 又要帮你打败一个邪恶的极速者还是 |
[08:50] | Maybe, actually. That’s not why I’m here, though. | 有可能真需要 不过我来不是因为那事 |
[08:51] | What’s so urgent that you had to rush to Star City? | 什么事这么着急让你跑来星城 |
[08:54] | Aliens. | 有外星人 |
[08:56] | Aliens? | 外星人 |
[08:56] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[08:58] | I swear to God, Barry. | 巴里 我向上帝保证 |
[08:59] | My life was somewhat normal before I met you. | 在我遇见你之前 我的生活还算正常 |
[09:01] | I– I mean, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:03] | Look, okay, they’re real, and they’re already here, | 听着 真的有外星人 而且它们已经来了 |
[09:05] | and, from what Lyla told us, | 根据莱拉所说的来看 |
[09:06] | it does not appear to be for peace. | 它们可不是来友好相处的 |
[09:08] | – Oh, no. – Lyla knows about this? | -糟了 -莱拉知道这事吗 |
[09:10] | Lyla– yeah, she came to– | 莱拉 对的 她来找我们… |
[09:12] | where are you– | 你要去哪 |
[09:14] | I called Thea. | 我叫来了西娅 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I came to have you sign this | 我来让你签了这个 |
[09:17] | before City Council went in to mutiny, | 趁着市政局还没有暴乱 |
[09:19] | but that can totally wait. | 但这个绝对可以等等再说 |
[09:21] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[09:23] | For what? I thought you retired. | 算你什么 你不是退役了吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah, but it’s– it’s aliens. | 是啊 但这可是外星人啊 |
[09:28] | Aw, that is so cute. | 真是太有爱了 |
[09:29] | You guys are just gonna get together | 你们要集结起来 |
[09:31] | and go fight some aliens– have you lost your mind? | 去大战外星人 你们都疯了吗 |
[09:33] | They’re aliens, and there’s only four of you. | 它们是外星人 而且你们只有四个人 |
[09:37] | Not if we get Stein and, you know, all the others. | 我们还可以叫来斯泰因 和其他那些人 |
[09:40] | They’re calling themselves the Legends. | 他们管自己叫传奇 |
[09:41] | Egotistical but catchy. | 好自负 不过很顺口 |
[09:43] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗 |
[09:45] | I know where they were. | 我知道他们曾经在哪 |
[09:48] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[09:50] | It’s this old hall hangar thing that S.T.A.R. Labs owns. | 这是尖端科研实验室的一个老飞机仓库 |
[09:54] | Or I guess I own it. | 或者说是我的 |
[09:56] | Well, you should do something with it. | 那你该好好利用起来的 |
[09:57] | All right, so let me get this right. | 好了 我来理一理 |
[09:58] | Our time-traveling buddies in a flying timeship | 我们那些坐着时间飞船的小伙伴们 |
[10:02] | are supposed to just pop up right here, right? | 会在这里冒出来 对吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah. This is the time and place I gave them, | 对 我给了他们这个时间和地点 |
[10:07] | so if they got my message, | 所以如果他们收到了我的消息 |
[10:08] | they should be here– | 他们现在就应该… |
[10:11] | Right now. | 来了 |
[10:16] | You know why I’ve never done drugs? | 你知道我为什么从来都不嗑药吗 |
[10:19] | It’s ’cause I was always afraid I’d see weird stuff. | 因为我怕看见诡异的东西 |
[10:21] | Okay, take everybody inside, all right? | 带大家进去 好吗 |
[10:23] | – Tell Oliver I’ll be right back. – Where are you going? | -告诉奥利弗我马上回来 -你要去哪里 |
[10:26] | Well, since we’re fighting aliens, | 既然我们要大战外星人 |
[10:28] | I figured we should get one of our own, right? | 我想不如也给咱们自己找来一个 |
[10:31] | You found the right Earth? | 你找到对应的地球了吗 |
[10:32] | Tachyon device tracked you on Earth-38 when you met her, | 超光子机检测到你跟她见面是在地球38 |
[10:34] | – so you should find her there. – All right. | -所以应该在那里能找到她 -好的 |
[10:36] | Just so you know, I’m only doing this | 你要知道 我这么做 |
[10:37] | because we’re on a mission. | 只是为了完成任务 |
[10:39] | I’m not gonna let my issues with you get in the way of that. | 我不会让个人恩怨妨碍任务进行 |
[10:44] | This might take a few tries. | 可能得试好几次 |
[10:57] | This better be the right place. | 这里最好是正确的地方 |
[11:00] | ‘Cause if this isn’t the right place, | 因为如果地方不对 |
[11:02] | someone’s about to be real confused. | 有人就要一头雾水了 |
[11:08] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[11:10] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[11:11] | I knew that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[11:12] | I knew it was you in that weird space– | 我就知道是你在那个奇怪的时空… |
[11:15] | Sorry, it took a couple tries to get here. | 对不起 试了好几次才传到这儿 |
[11:17] | This is my friend, Cisco. | 这是我的朋友 西斯科 |
[11:18] | Well, friend is a loose term. We work together. | “朋友”形容得不太准确 我们是同事 |
[11:20] | Hi. Cisco. | 你好 西斯科 |
[11:21] | I have to say it– | 我得说 |
[11:22] | this is a nice universe you got here. | 你这个宇宙挺棒的 |
[11:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:26] | Okay, do you remember last year | 你还记得去年 |
[11:27] | when I helped you out | 我帮你的时候 |
[11:29] | and you promised to do the same for me? | 你答应过将来会为我做同样的事吗 |
[11:31] | What are we up against? | 我们的敌人是谁 |
[11:34] | Team Arrow is here. | 这边是绿箭队 |
[11:36] | Team Legends is here. | 这边是传奇队 |
[11:39] | – Is that everyone? – I think so? | -这就都到齐了吧 -是的吧 |
[11:41] | Nate and Amaya are back watching the Waverider. | 内特和阿玛雅留守乘波号 |
[11:44] | The newbies. | 俩新来的 |
[11:48] | That was cool. | 太酷炫了 |
[11:49] | Guys | 各位 |
[11:51] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢大家过来 |
[11:52] | Barry, I thought you were bringing an alien. | 巴里 你不是要带外星人过来吗 |
[11:54] | And, yeah, we did. | 对 带来了 |
[11:56] | Everybody, this is my friend, Kara Danvers, | 各位 这是我朋友卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[12:00] | or, as she’s known on her Earth, Supergirl. | 在她的地球上也叫超女 |
[12:02] | What makes her so super? | 她哪里”超”了 |
[12:04] | Well? | 这个嘛 |
[12:10] | I’m convinced. | 我信了 |
[12:11] | Best. Team-up. Ever! | 史上最佳团队 |
[12:38] | Okay. I think I have this. | 好了 我想我都记住了 |
[12:41] | – Oliver. – Green Arrow. | -奥利弗 -绿箭侠 |
[12:42] | – Dig. – Spartan. | -狄格 -斯巴达 |
[12:44] | – Thea. – Speedy. | -西娅 -快手 |
[12:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:47] | – And Sara. – White Canary. | -莎拉 -白金丝雀 |
[12:49] | – Jax and Professor Stein. – Firestorm. | -杰克斯和斯泰因教授 -火风暴 |
[12:53] | – Ray. – Palmer. The Atom. | -雷 -帕尔默 原子侠 |
[12:55] | And Mick. | 还有米克 |
[12:58] | Heat Wave. | 热浪 |
[13:00] | And… | 然后是… |
[13:02] | Iris, Caitlin, and Felicity. | 爱瑞丝 凯特琳和费利西蒂 |
[13:04] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[13:05] | And you, you have cold powers, but you can’t use them? | 而你有冰冻能力 但是却不能使用 |
[13:08] | – You have powers? – It’s a long story. | -你有超能力 -说来话长了 |
[13:11] | Barry, so, Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow? | 巴里 奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠吗 |
[13:14] | – Yeah. – Oh, my God. | -是的 -天呐 |
[13:15] | – He just got so much hotter. – Oh my God. | -那现在他更性感了 -天呐 |
[13:17] | Okay, Cisco, we should probably get started. | 西斯科 我们该开始干正事了吧 |
[13:23] | These are the Dominators. | 这就是支配者 |
[13:24] | We don’t know much about them. | 关于它们的信息我们掌握得很少 |
[13:25] | Except they’re really strong. | 除了它们非常强大 |
[13:28] | I-I heard a lot of stories about them when I was a kid. | 小时候我听说过很多它们的故事 |
[13:31] | They came to my planet before I was born. | 我还没出生的时候它们就来到了我的星球 |
[13:33] | They did experiments on a lot of people. | 它们在很多人身上做了实验 |
[13:35] | Killed a lot more. | 杀害的人更多 |
[13:37] | Well, they’re not the only ones | 不过不只是它们 |
[13:38] | with superhuman strength, I hear. | 拥有超人的力量吧 |
[13:39] | Barry says that you’re more powerful than a locomotive. | 巴里说你比火车头的力量还大 |
[13:43] | We should use Kara as a stand-in for training. | 我们可以把卡拉当做训练的假想敌 |
[13:45] | Since when is Robin Hood calling the shots? | 什么时候轮到这个罗宾汉发号施令了 |
[13:48] | What I think Mick is trying to say | 米克的意思是 |
[13:50] | is it would be nice if we knew who was in charge around here. | 我们应该确定一下谁来当总指挥 |
[13:54] | Maybe we should take a vote. | 我们投票好了 |
[13:55] | Choose a leader. Someone we can all trust. | 选个队长出来 选一个我们都信任的人 |
[13:57] | Well, I trust Oliver. He’s got my vote. | 我相信奥利弗 我投他一票 |
[14:00] | Appreciate that, Cisco, | 非常感激 西斯科 |
[14:01] | but Barry put us all together. | 但巴里把我们召集到了一起 |
[14:02] | It should be him. | 队长应当是他 |
[14:06] | Fair enough. | 也有道理 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | Cool, all right, well, I guess as Team Leader, | 行 好吧 那么我想 作为队长 |
[14:12] | first thing to do is start out by… | 首先我们该做的就是开始… |
[14:17] | – Doing a test run. – Let’s do a test run. | -模拟一次进攻 -我们来模拟一次进攻 |
[14:19] | Yeah, let’s do a test run. | 对 我们来模拟一次进攻 |
[14:21] | – Against Supergirl. – Against Supergirl, all right? | -以超女为假想敌 -以超女为假想敌 |
[14:23] | Test run against Supergirl. | 以超女为假想敌模拟一次进攻 |
[14:24] | Are we just supposed to pretend | 我们是不是要假装 |
[14:25] | like we don’t hear him? | 没有听见他在说话呀 |
[14:27] | So just suit up. Mm-kay? Look alive. | 所以大家就换上装备吧 拿出点干劲 |
[14:29] | We’re training to fight aliens by fighting an alien, so… | 我们以外星人为训练对象来训练对战外星人 |
[14:32] | – Do it. – Suit up. | -快去吧 -大家换上装备 |
[14:34] | – Stop. – What? | -别说了 -怎么了 |
[14:35] | Oliver. Hey. Kara. Really quick. | 奥利弗 卡拉 和你们说几句 |
[14:38] | I was excited about the two of you guys meeting each other. | 我很激动你们两个现在见面了 |
[14:40] | Oliver was the first person to train me. | 奥利弗是第一个训练我的人 |
[14:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[14:43] | Well, you did a really good job. | 你把他训练得很好呀 |
[14:45] | It’s ’cause I didn’t hold back. | 因为我没有手下留情 |
[14:47] | I shot him. You can’t hold back either. | 我射中了他一箭 你也不能手下留情 |
[14:50] | – He did shoot me. – Ouch. | -他确实射中了我一箭 -好狠 |
[14:53] | Okay. Are you sure about that? | 好吧 你确定吗 |
[14:57] | I just met these people– | 我可才刚刚认识这些人 |
[14:58] | These people need to understand | 这些人需要知道 |
[14:58] | this isn’t gonna be easy. | 这会是一场艰难的战斗 |
[15:01] | Don’t hold back. Especially against me. | 不要手下留情 尤其是对我 |
[15:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:07] | Does he not like me? | 他是不喜欢我吗 |
[15:09] | He’s like that with everyone. He’ll warm up to you. | 他对每个人都这样 时间久了就好了 |
[15:15] | Old West Dwarf Star plus Replicator, equals new suit. | 老西部的矮星加上复制器 就有了这新战衣 |
[15:18] | You know what, Ray? | 我想说 雷 |
[15:19] | Maybe it’s just me, but I think this thing’s due for an update. | 可能就我这么想 这战衣需要更新了 |
[15:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:24] | But after we dominate the Dominators. | 但要在我们支配了支配者之后了 |
[15:28] | I see what you did there. | 我知道你之前在那是干嘛的了 |
[15:35] | Listen. I got to get to work. | 我得去干活了 |
[15:36] | Felicity’s waiting for me. | 费利西蒂在等我 |
[15:37] | But we’ll talk about this later. | 我们之后再聊 |
[15:40] | Hey, Barry. | 巴里 |
[15:42] | Where’s Snart? | 史纳特在哪 |
[15:45] | Man, I’m sorry, Barry. I forgot that we never told you. | 我很抱歉 巴里 我忘了我们没告诉过你 |
[15:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:51] | He sacrificed himself. Saved us all. | 他牺牲了自己 救了大家 |
[15:55] | – He died a hero. – A Legend. | -他是个英雄 -是个传奇 |
[16:01] | Wally, what are you doing here? | 沃利 你来这儿干什么 |
[16:03] | You can’t just show up and think | 你不能就这么出现 |
[16:04] | you’re gonna train with everyone else. | 想着要和其他人一起训练 |
[16:06] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[16:06] | Because we need to test you more. | 因为我们要给你做更多的测试 |
[16:08] | HR Said that my results were great. | HR说我的测试结果很棒 |
[16:09] | He said I’m good to go. | 他说我可以来 |
[16:11] | I don’t care what HR Said. You are not ready. | 我不管HR怎么说 你还没准备好 |
[16:14] | – I am ready. – Wally. | -我准备好了 -沃利 |
[16:15] | Everyone here has been doing this | 这里的所有人都干这行很久了 |
[16:16] | for a long time, and this is gonna be | 而这次还是他们面对过的 |
[16:18] | the hardest challenge they have faced. | 最艰难的挑战 |
[16:20] | Fighting Alchemy or Savitar or aliens | 对抗炼金术师 萨维塔 或者外星人 |
[16:23] | isn’t something you just show up and try. | 不是你可以轻易尝试的 |
[16:26] | If you screw up, you could die. | 如果你搞砸了 你会死的 |
[16:28] | Do you– do you get that? | 你懂吗 |
[16:33] | Great. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | Satellite’s not picking up anything abnormal. | 卫星没有发现什么异常 |
[16:36] | No. | 没有 |
[16:37] | I don’t know if we’re gonna find any Dominators this way. | 我不知道能不能通过这种方式找到支配者 |
[16:40] | I–just, I couldn’t help but notice | 我不禁注意到 |
[16:43] | things are a little bit tense. | 气氛有点紧张 |
[16:45] | You don’t need to be able to Vibe to figure that out. | 不用震波也能知道 |
[16:49] | Okay, so apparently, it’s, like, illegal | 好吧 显然 生巴里的气 |
[16:51] | to be mad at Barry, but guess what. | 就是违法的 |
[16:53] | He screws up, just like the rest of us. | 但是他搞砸了 和其他人一样 |
[16:55] | Yeah, and when he does, he feels bad | 他搞砸了的时候 |
[16:57] | like the rest of us too. | 也和其他人一样难过 |
[16:58] | Felicity, he took it upon himself | 费利西蒂 他擅自 |
[16:59] | to change the timeline. | 改变了时间线 |
[17:02] | And because of it, my brother was killed. | 因为这样 我的哥哥死了 |
[17:06] | So there’s no amount of feeling bad | 所以他怎样难过 |
[17:09] | that could ever make up for that. | 都无济于事 |
[17:16] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[17:17] | Before we start training, | 我们开始训练之前 |
[17:18] | there’s something you need to hear. | 你得听听这个 |
[17:19] | A message that would be better | 一则消息 最好可以 |
[17:20] | if we could share with you in private. | 单独给你听 |
[17:22] | – All right, I’ll step away. – No, no, it’s fine. | -好的 我回避 -不用 没关系 |
[17:24] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[17:26] | All right, but no one else. | 可以 但不能有别人了 |
[17:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:33] | Let’s make it quick. | 我们快点 |
[17:37] | A war is coming, Captain Hunter, | 战争即将到来 亨特船长 |
[17:39] | and at some point you’re gonna be called back | 在某个时刻 你会被召回 |
[17:41] | to Central City to fight it. | 到中城去为之战斗 |
[17:42] | So you need to know that, while you and your team | 你要知道 你和你的团队 |
[17:44] | have been in the Temporal Zone, | 处在时光穿梭区时 |
[17:46] | I made a choice that affected the timeline. | 我做了一个影响时间线的选择 |
[17:48] | As you know, whenever you alter the past, | 如你所知 无论你何时篡改过去 |
[17:50] | those changes affect the present | 都会对现在产生影响 |
[17:52] | and get compounded in the future. | 并影响未来 |
[17:54] | When you return, you will be in the new timeline I created, | 你回来时 将处于我创造的新时间线中 |
[17:57] | where everyone’s past and everyone’s future | 届时你们所有人的过去和将来 |
[17:59] | has been affected, including yours. | 都已被影响 包括你自己 |
[18:01] | When you come back, don’t trust anything or anyone. | 你回来时 不要相信任何事或任何人 |
[18:04] | Not even me. | 连我也别信 |
[18:06] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪弄到这个的 |
[18:08] | We found it in a secret room inside the Waverider. | 我们是在乘波号上的一间密室中找到的 |
[18:12] | It was sent by you, 40 years from now. | 是40年后的你发来的 |
[18:15] | 40 years from now? | 40年后的巴里 |
[18:16] | Barry, what the hell does this mean? | 巴里 这到底是什么意思 |
[18:20] | It means I screwed things up when I changed the past. | 这是在说我在改变过去时把事情搞砸了 |
[18:23] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[18:24] | I went back in time, | 我回到了过去 |
[18:27] | and I saved my mom. | 救了我妈妈 |
[18:29] | I created a timeline where she’s alive. | 我创造了一条她没有死的时间线 |
[18:32] | It’s called Flashpoint. | 叫做闪点 |
[18:33] | I lived in it for a few months, | 我在那条时间线中生活了几个月 |
[18:35] | until I realized that I made a big mistake, | 我才发现我铸成大错 |
[18:37] | and I tried to reset the timeline, | 然后我试着重置时间线 |
[18:39] | put things back to how they were supposed to be, | 想让一切回归原位 |
[18:40] | but– | 可是… |
[18:41] | But it didn’t work. | 可是于事无补 |
[18:44] | No. | 是的 |
[18:45] | Barry, that’s… | 巴里 这简直… |
[18:47] | So what’s changed since you did this? | 那你这么做之后 有什么改变了 |
[18:49] | Cisco’s brother is dead. Caitlin has powers. | 西斯科的哥哥死了 凯特琳拥有了超能力 |
[18:53] | Diggle has a son now instead of a daughter. | 狄格尔本来有个女儿 现在变成儿子了 |
[18:55] | What? John had a daughter? | 什么 约翰有个女儿 |
[18:59] | I didn’t just screw up my life, man. | 我搞砸的不仅仅是自己的生活 兄弟 |
[19:00] | I screwed up everybody’s lives | 我搞砸了所有人的生活 |
[19:01] | and, apparently, everybody’s lives in the future. | 而且很明显 包括所有人的未来 |
[19:04] | It felt like, when these aliens got here, | 现在我感觉 这些外星人到这里时 |
[19:06] | that finally something had happened I didn’t cause, | 终于有件事不是因我而起的 |
[19:07] | and maybe I could make up | 也许我能弥补 |
[19:08] | for everything I’d done to everybody, but I– | 我对大家造成的一切 可是我… |
[19:11] | I think we should be on the up and up with everybody. | 我觉得我们应该坦白告诉大家 |
[19:14] | We got to tell ’em. | 我们得告诉他们 |
[19:15] | We’re going up against a bunch of aliens, | 我们现在要对付一帮外星人 |
[19:17] | and you want to tell people | 你却想告诉人们 |
[19:18] | that their lives might have been affected by time travel? | 他们的生活也许被时间旅行影响了 |
[19:20] | One sci-fi problem at a time. | 科幻问题还是一个一个解决吧 |
[19:24] | You made a mistake, Barry. | 你犯了个错误 巴里 |
[19:25] | It’s part of the job. | 这在所难免 |
[19:27] | But we can’t deal with it today. | 但今天我们没法处理这个 |
[19:54] | Professor Stein, are you okay? | 斯泰因教授 你没事吧 |
[19:57] | I’m not sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[20:00] | Ms. Snow, would you mind accompanying me to my home? | 斯诺女士 你介不介意陪我回趟家 |
[20:05] | There’s something I need to do. | 有件事我必须得去做 |
[20:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:18] | She really is a badass. | 她真的是挺厉害的 |
[20:21] | Yeah, it’s kind of hot. | 是啊 这还真有点性感 |
[20:23] | Let’s go again. | 我们再来一次 |
[20:36] | So this is, what, | 所以这就是 |
[20:37] | your way of advising me to do nothing? | 你建议我不采取任何行动的方式吗 |
[20:39] | The Dominators have yet to engage | 支配者目前尚未采取 |
[20:41] | in an act of aggression, sir. | 任何侵略行动 长官 |
[20:43] | What does A.R.G.U.S. think? | 超能力联合调查组怎么看 |
[20:45] | I think us being passive is exactly what they want, | 我认为我们无动于衷就正中它们下怀了 |
[20:47] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[20:48] | Well, finally, someone here with balls. | 终于 有勇敢的人站出来说话了 |
[20:51] | Ike ignored all the signs and waited until it was too late. | 艾克忽视了所有征兆 最后为时已晚 |
[20:53] | I’m not gonna make that same mistake. | 我不会犯同样的错误 |
[20:55] | You saw what happened | 你也看到上一次 |
[20:56] | the last time we engaged them. | 我们与它们交火的结果了 |
[20:58] | That’s a lot of casualties to be remembered for. | 由此带来的大量伤亡 我们应该谨记 |
[21:01] | Four dropships landed on this planet, | 四艘降落艇登陆地球 |
[21:03] | all of them sent to gather intel. | 都是来收集情报的 |
[21:05] | If we do nothing and they attack, | 如果我们不行动而它们发起了进攻 |
[21:08] | that’s what I’ll be remembered for. | 我就会因为这个而被铭记了 |
[21:10] | Proceed as instructed. | 按指示继续行动 |
[21:23] | You know, Director Michaels, | 你知道吗 麦考斯指挥官 |
[21:26] | the reason that Amanda Waller lasted as long as she did | 阿曼达·沃勒能领导超能力联合调查组那么久 |
[21:29] | is because she learned how to follow my lead. | 就是因为她懂得如何服从我的领导 |
[21:31] | I suggest that you acquire that trait. | 我建议你学一学她这个优点 |
[21:34] | Soon. | 尽快 |
[21:51] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[22:00] | Traveller has been taken. | 旅行者被劫走了 |
[22:01] | I repeat, Traveller has been taken. | 重复 旅行者被劫走了 |
[22:04] | The Dominators have the President. | 支配者劫走了总统 |
[22:19] | – Hey, son. – I don’t understand, Dad. | -好啊 儿子 -我不明白 爸爸 |
[22:22] | No one in this family wants me to have powers. | 这个家里没人希望我拥有超能力 |
[22:24] | You don’t. Barry doesn’t. | 你不希望 巴里不希望 |
[22:26] | Even Iris. | 连爱瑞丝也是 |
[22:27] | According to this, everything’s fine with me. | 根据这上面的结果显示 我一切正常 |
[22:29] | In fact, everything is better than fine. | 实际上 一切远比正常要好 |
[22:32] | What, did you run back | 怎么 你急着赶回来 |
[22:33] | to make sure I didn’t see these? | 是想确保我不看到这些结果吗 |
[22:36] | I’m faster than you now, remember? | 我现在跑得比你快了 还记得吗 |
[22:38] | Whether you or Barry or anyone likes it or not. | 不论你 巴里或是任何人喜欢与否 |
[22:40] | Wally, look. | 沃利 听着 |
[22:41] | I know you’re upset with me. | 我知道你对我很生气 |
[22:42] | I was just trying to protect you. | 我只是在试图保护你 |
[22:45] | Come on. I know you don’t want me training. | 得了吧 我知道你不想让我接受训练 |
[22:47] | I just don’t get why. | 我只是不明白为什么 |
[22:48] | Because I’m better than Barry was when he first got his speed. | 因为我比巴里刚刚获得超能力时表现得更好 |
[22:51] | You know, in Flashpoint, | 你知道吗 在闪点 |
[22:53] | you and I were a brother-sister crime-fighting unit. | 我们俩是姐弟打击罪犯小分队 |
[22:56] | So it sucks you don’t have the same faith in me here | 所以你不像在那边一样对我那么有信心 |
[22:59] | as you did there. | 这真是糟透了 |
[23:03] | Brother and sister crime-fighting unit? | 姐弟打击罪犯小分队 |
[23:07] | Hi, there, Wallace. | 你好 华莱士 |
[23:10] | I came back to get some lip balm. | 我回来拿点润唇膏 |
[23:13] | It’s okay. You seem to be the only one | 没关系 你似乎是这里唯一一个 |
[23:15] | that’ll tell me the truth around here. | 会和我说实话的人了 |
[23:16] | Me? | 我吗 |
[23:17] | We’re kind of treated the same way, right? | 我们差不多待遇一样 对吗 |
[23:19] | No one shows us any respect. | 没人尊重我们 |
[23:22] | Respect, I’m just trying to earn that, Wallace. | 尊重 我只是在试着赢得尊重 华莱士 |
[23:25] | Maybe we should stop listening to them. | 也许我们应该停止听他们的指挥了 |
[23:27] | Yeah, what? What does that mean? | 是啊 什么 你这话什么意思 |
[23:29] | It means I want you to train me. | 意思是我想让你训练我 |
[23:31] | – Me? – Mm-hmm. | -我吗 -是的 |
[23:33] | I would be gone faster than humor in a Liam Neeson movie. | 那我的动作会比连姆·尼森电影的笑点切换还快 |
[23:36] | Do you know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[23:37] | – No. – Yeah. | -不懂 -是的 |
[23:38] | – Not if they don’t find out. – Wallace. | -不让他们发现就行 -华莱士 |
[23:41] | Come on. No one’s gonna do this for me. | 拜托 没有人愿意帮我的 |
[23:44] | I want to make a difference, H.R. | 我想有所成就 HR |
[23:46] | I’m never gonna be able to | 不会运用超能力的话 |
[23:47] | if I don’t know how to use my powers. | 我就永远做不到了 |
[23:50] | Please. I want to help people, same as you do. | 拜托了 我和你一样愿意帮助别人 |
[23:53] | So show me how. | 所以教教我 |
[23:58] | Nah. | 算了 |
[24:02] | Thank you for joining me, my dear. | 谢谢你陪我来 亲爱的 |
[24:04] | Of course. I wasn’t being much help back there anyway. | 不客气 反正我在那边也没什么用 |
[24:08] | You know, having powers isn’t exactly a death sentence, | 要知道 拥有超能力并不是无药可救 |
[24:11] | no matter who your doppelganger is. | 无论你的二重身是什么人 |
[24:13] | I attacked my friends– my best friends– | 我袭击了朋友们 最好的朋友们 |
[24:16] | and said horrible, horrible things to them. | 还说了非常非常可怕的话 |
[24:18] | But that wasn’t you. | 但那不是你 |
[24:20] | And believe me, as a person who sometimes shares a body | 相信我 作为一个有时要和别人 |
[24:24] | with another human being, I know the difference, | 共用身体的人 我知道其中的区别 |
[24:26] | and so do your friends. | 你朋友也知道 |
[24:28] | I’m just so scared. | 我就是很害怕 |
[24:29] | What if she comes back and I can’t keep her out? | 万一她回来 我却阻止不了呢 |
[24:33] | Then what? | 那时怎么办 |
[24:36] | We’ll all be there for you. | 我们会一起帮你 |
[24:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:52] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry. I was looking for my wife. | 抱歉 我想找我的妻子 |
[25:00] | Very funny. She’s not here. | 真好笑 她不在这 |
[25:02] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. I missed you so much. | 见到你可真好 我太想念你了 |
[25:05] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[25:06] | Of course. I love you, Dad. | 当然了 我爱你 爸爸 |
[25:13] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:15] | But I’m sorry. We have to go. | 但抱歉 我们得走了 |
[25:18] | Please– | 请你… |
[25:18] | tell your mother I’ll see her soon. | 告诉你妈妈 我们很快会见面 |
[25:21] | – Professor Stein? – We have to leave now. | -斯泰因教授 -我们必须得走了 |
[25:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[25:49] | A war is coming, Captain Hunter– | 战争即将到来 亨特船长 |
[25:52] | Are you sure you want me to keep going? | 你们确定还想我继续吗 |
[25:54] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 确定 |
[25:56] | Just give us five minutes. | 但先给我们五分钟 |
[25:57] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[26:03] | This is really you. | 这是真的你 |
[26:05] | Like, future you. | 未来的你 |
[26:07] | Come on, look– | 听我说 是这样… |
[26:09] | You told ’em, right? | 你告诉他们了吧 |
[26:12] | I’m gonna tell them, yeah, when this is finished. | 我是准备告诉的 等这件事结束 |
[26:16] | When this is finished? | 等这件事结束 |
[26:18] | Even though you’re about to lead them through an alien war? | 哪怕你要把他们领向一场外星人大战 |
[26:21] | Even after Flashpoint? | 即使闪点事件之后 |
[26:23] | After everything you’ve messed up? | 你搞砸了所有事之后 |
[26:24] | All the lives you’ve changed? | 你改变了所有人生之后 |
[26:26] | You still don’t think you should tell them? | 还是不准备告诉他们吗 |
[26:28] | Tell us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[26:33] | Jax and Professor Stein found a message from me in the future | 杰克斯和斯泰因教授收到来自未来巴里的信息 |
[26:39] | saying that, right now, I can’t be trusted. | 说不能相信现在的我 |
[26:43] | And why would future you say that? | 为什么未来巴里要这么说 |
[26:47] | I think because I went back in time and changed the timeline, | 也许是因为我回到过去改变了时间线 |
[26:50] | and now things here are different than before I left, | 现在这里的情况跟我离开前不同 |
[26:55] | including some of your lives. | 包括你们其中一些人的生活 |
[26:57] | Some of our lives? Like who? | 我们其中一些人 比如谁呢 |
[27:01] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[27:02] | Caitlin. Wally. | 凯特琳 沃利 |
[27:04] | Dig. | 狄格 |
[27:07] | Me? | 我 |
[27:08] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[27:15] | Apparently, you had a daughter. | 显然你生了个女儿 |
[27:20] | I had a daughter, Barry? | 我生了个女儿 巴里 |
[27:23] | Baby John was Baby Sara. | 小约翰本来是小莎拉 |
[27:31] | So, wait, you– let me get this straight. | 慢着 我理清一下 |
[27:33] | You just, uh– | 你是说 |
[27:35] | You just erased a daughter from my life? | 你把我女儿从我的生活抹去 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:40] | You can’t go back and just change things | 你不能回到过去 像这样 |
[27:43] | – like that, Barry. – I know. | -改变事物 巴里 -我知道 |
[27:45] | You know how hard it is for me to not alter events? | 你知道我为了不改变历史事件多难受吗 |
[27:48] | To bring my sister back? | 我多想把我姐姐救活 |
[27:50] | But I don’t, because I know the implications. | 但我没这么做 因为我知道后果 |
[27:55] | And all those aberrations we spent the last eight months | 过去八个月 我们穿越时间 |
[27:57] | traveling through time trying to correct– | 试着修复的那些偏差 |
[28:00] | you just decided that it was okay for you to create your own? | 你却决定你可以自己去创造 |
[28:03] | We should’ve told ’em before. | 我们应该早点告诉他们 |
[28:05] | Guys? Guys, it’s Lyla. | 各位 是莱拉 |
[28:07] | The President’s been abducted by the Dominators. | 总统被支配者绑架了 |
[28:09] | She needs us now. | 她现在需要我们 |
[28:14] | Okay, you guys go. | 好 你们去吧 |
[28:15] | All right? I’m gonna sit this one out. | 好吗 这次我不参与 |
[28:17] | Obviously, you have Supergirl. She’s just as fast as I am. | 显然你们有超女 她跟我一样快 |
[28:20] | Get the President. We can talk about this later. | 去救总统 我们晚点再谈这件事 |
[28:24] | You still trust me, right? | 你还相信我吧 |
[28:26] | I’ll always trust you, | 我一直都相信你 |
[28:27] | but it might take more to convince them. | 但他们没这么容易被说服 |
[28:31] | If you need me, I’ll be there. | 如果你需要我 我会赶过去 |
[28:32] | Guys, this is cr– | 各位 这很疯… |
[28:35] | This is crazy! | 这很疯狂 |
[28:36] | Everyone is going, including Barry. | 大家一起去 包括巴里 |
[28:39] | I– I’m not going without him. | 他不去我也不去 |
[28:42] | Then you’ll be here, Oliver. | 那你留下来 奥利弗 |
[28:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:47] | You know what? Oliver, it’s okay. | 知道吗 奥利弗 没关系 |
[28:50] | I will go with them. | 我跟他们一起去 |
[28:51] | We’ll get the President. | 我们去救总统 |
[28:52] | You stay here with Barry. | 你跟巴里留下来 |
[29:06] | Sure we’re in the right place? | 确定我们来对地方了吗 |
[29:12] | Well, this is the last place | 这是总统的追踪器 |
[29:13] | the President’s tracer gave a signal. | 最后给出信号的地方 |
[29:15] | Must be nearby. | 肯定就在附近 |
[29:20] | Yep. He’s in there. | 没错 他在那里面 |
[29:22] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:24] | I can see him. | 我可以看见他 |
[29:26] | Oh, I have X-ray vision. | 我有X光视线 |
[29:28] | Oh. You can see everyone’s bits | 你是可以通过那种小窥视镜 |
[29:31] | with those little peepers, huh? | 看透大家吗 |
[29:32] | – No, I– – Ignore him. | -不 我… -不用管他 |
[29:35] | How did you get the name Heat Wave? | 你为什么叫热浪 |
[29:37] | I burned my family alive, | 我的家人被我活活烧死 |
[29:38] | and I like to light things on fire. | 我喜欢用火点燃事物 |
[29:42] | Aah. Well, that’s a colorful backstory. | 真是多姿多彩的背景故事 |
[29:45] | Well, my shrink thinks so. | 我的精神病医生也是这么想 |
[29:47] | By the way, I’m not gonna call you Supergirl. | 顺便说下 我不会叫你超女 |
[29:50] | It’s stupid. | 这样很蠢 |
[29:51] | You could call me Kara. | 叫我卡拉吧 |
[29:53] | That won’t work either. | 也不能这么叫 |
[29:55] | Well, what’re you gonna shout if you need my help? | 如果需要我帮助 你会喊什么 |
[29:57] | Skirt. | 裙子 |
[29:58] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[29:59] | Seriously. | 认真的 |
[30:01] | But I’m not gonna need your help. | 但我不会需要你帮助 |
[30:26] | Look! The President! | 看 是总统 |
[30:29] | Get me out of here! | 救我出去 |
[30:32] | This doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对劲 |
[30:33] | I agree, Jefferson. | 我也觉得 杰佛逊 |
[30:36] | Something’s coming. | 有东西在逼近 |
[30:49] | Release the President! | 把总统放了 |
[30:51] | We knew you would come. | 我们知道你们会来 |
[30:54] | Did you guys hear that? ‘Cause I heard it in my head. | 你们听到了吗 我可是听到了 |
[30:58] | Yeah, we heard it. | 嗯 我们听到了 |
[31:01] | Well, if nobody else is freaked out by it, | 如果大家都没被吓到 |
[31:02] | far be it for me to panic. | 那我也不惊慌 |
[31:05] | You don’t need to harm him | 你无需伤害他 |
[31:06] | to get whatever it is you want from us. | 来换取我们身上的东西 |
[31:08] | Release him and nothing will happen to you. | 放了他 你就不会有事 |
[31:11] | He’s not who we want. | 他不是我们的目标 |
[31:21] | It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 |
[31:29] | Supergirl, do something! | 超女 做点什么 |
[31:37] | I didn’t think about it, Oliver. | 我没想过 奥利弗 |
[31:39] | I didn’t think about the future. | 我没想过未来 |
[31:41] | I was so focused on the past, | 我太专注于过去 |
[31:42] | I didn’t think about it until now. | 在今天之前我都没想过 |
[31:46] | I changed so much. | 我改变了很多 |
[31:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:50] | This is an article from the future. | 这是未来的报道 |
[31:53] | It’s a story about me vanishing. | 这是关于我消失的报道 |
[31:58] | Used to be written by Iris West-Allen. | 原本是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦写的 |
[32:00] | But now, I don’t know. | 但现在 我不知道 |
[32:01] | Something’s– something’s changed with Iris. | 爱瑞丝有所改变了 |
[32:03] | Something’s changed with our future. | 我们的未来有所改变了 |
[32:06] | God, what did I do? | 天呐 我做了什么 |
[32:08] | Barry, this is a weird-looking newspaper article. | 巴里 这只是篇看起来奇怪的报章报道 |
[32:11] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 没有任何意义 |
[32:12] | You need to stop beating yourself up over this. | 你别再把这件事怪在自己身上 |
[32:16] | I’m sorry, but how can you say that? | 我很抱歉 但你怎能这么说 |
[32:18] | I’m responsible for all of this. | 整件事都是我的责任 |
[32:19] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[32:22] | Barry, you made a choice. | 巴里 你做出了选择 |
[32:23] | You wanted to see your parents alive again. | 你想看见你父母再活过来 |
[32:25] | Do you honestly know anyone that, | 你真的知道 |
[32:27] | if they were in your shoes, | 换作是别人 |
[32:28] | wouldn’t do the same exact thing? | 不会跟你做一样的事吗 |
[32:30] | I would do the exact same thing. | 我也会这么做 |
[32:32] | Barry, after the Gambit went down, | 巴里 “金牌”号沉下去时 |
[32:34] | it was me, my father, and a crewmember on a life raft. | 救生筏上有我和父亲还有个船员 |
[32:37] | Lost at sea. | 在海上漂流 |
[32:39] | Enough food and water for one person, maybe. | 食物和水也许只够一人生存 |
[32:42] | My father took a gun, shot the crewmember, | 我爸拿枪射杀了那个船员 |
[32:44] | told me to survive, | 告诉我要活下去 |
[32:46] | and then turned the gun on himself. | 然后也射杀了自己 |
[32:47] | He shot himself in the head. | 他朝自己的脑袋开枪 |
[32:48] | He sacrificed himself so that I could live. | 他牺牲自己 保我性命 |
[32:51] | Nothing I could do. No choice. | 我无能为力 别无选择 |
[32:53] | Slade Wilson drove a sword right through my mother’s heart, | 斯莱德·威尔逊在我和我妹妹面前 |
[32:57] | in front of my sister and I. | 一剑刺入我母亲的心脏 |
[32:59] | I was there. I was helpless on the ground. | 我就在那里 我站在那里无能为力 |
[33:01] | I was powerless to stop it. No choice. | 我无力去阻止 别无选择 |
[33:05] | Do you not think that I wouldn’t give anything | 你以为我就不会想 |
[33:07] | to go back and to make things different? | 穿越回去改变过去吗 |
[33:10] | You never told me that. | 你从来没告诉过我 |
[33:11] | Barry, the world isn’t different | 巴里 世界不会因为你 |
[33:13] | because you changed the timeline. | 改变时间线而有所不同 |
[33:15] | Change happens. Tragedy happens. | 变化和悲剧都会发生 |
[33:17] | People make choices, | 人们做出选择 |
[33:19] | and those choices affect everyone else. | 那些选择影响其他人 |
[33:22] | You’re not a god, Barry. | 你不是神 巴里 |
[33:27] | Hey, guys, wherever you are right now, we need you. | 各位 不管你们在哪里 我们需要你们 |
[33:31] | Oh, things just got so much worse. | 情况变得糟多了 |
[33:46] | Guys. | 各位 |
[33:49] | Can we talk about this? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[33:53] | Guess not. | 看来不能 |
[34:00] | What’s wrong with them? | 他们怎么了 |
[34:01] | I don’t know, but we need to find out. | 我不知道 我们得搞明白 |
[34:09] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[34:11] | You really did it this time! | 你这次真是搞砸了 |
[34:13] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah, seriously. | 我说真的 |
[34:18] | – What’s that? – That would be heat vision. | -那是什么 -热视线 |
[34:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:17] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:19] | Barry and Oliver stayed behind | 巴里和奥利弗留下来 |
[35:20] | while everyone went to go save the President, | 其他人去救总统 |
[35:21] | but now everyone’s crazy | 但现在大家都疯了 |
[35:22] | and going all “Kill Bill” on the both of them. | 于是上演了《杀死比尔》 |
[35:24] | The Dominators have them under some sort of mind control. | 支配者控制了他们的大脑 |
[35:26] | They can’t hold them off forever. | 他们不能永远被控制 |
[35:28] | – I got to get out there. – The hell you do. | -我得赶过去 -你搞什么 |
[35:30] | They can’t beat them by themselves, | 仅凭他俩没法打败他们 |
[35:31] | especially not with Supergirl against them. | 尤其是超女现在是敌方 |
[35:49] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[35:51] | Kid Flash. | 叫我闪电小子 |
[36:03] | Wally? Talk to me, | 沃利 快说话 |
[36:05] | Hey! Come on. | 撑住 |
[36:07] | Guys. Wally’s hurt bad, but he’s alive. | 各位 沃利伤得很重 但没死 |
[36:09] | Let’s get an ETA on overriding the mind control! | 撤销大脑控制预计还要多久 |
[36:12] | – Bingo! – Yahtzee! | -搞定 -胜利 |
[36:13] | You go first. You go first. It’s your office. | 你先说 这是你的办公室 |
[36:14] | There’s a weird signal coming from the salt mines. | 盐矿那里有奇怪的信号 |
[36:16] | For the record, that is what I was gonna say. | 我得说我本来打算那么说 |
[36:18] | Can you jam it? | 你能屏蔽吗 |
[36:20] | Uh, no. | 不能 |
[36:22] | How many of those do you have left? | 你还剩多少箭 |
[36:23] | Probably not enough. | 应该不够用 |
[36:26] | Okay, this hallway leads to a bunker under the building. | 这个走廊通往大楼的地堡 |
[36:28] | Just hold ’em off as long as you can. | 你尽量拖住他们 |
[36:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[36:32] | If they can’t shut it down, maybe she can. | 如果他们无法关上 也许她能 |
[36:40] | Hey, Supergirl! | 超女 |
[36:42] | Let’s finally see who’s faster. | 终于能比谁的速度快了 |
[37:39] | Too slow. | 太慢了 |
[37:44] | – What is he doing? – He’s making her angry. | -他在干什么 -他在惹怒她 |
[37:47] | But he knows Supergirl is invincible. | 但他知道超女是不可战胜的 |
[37:49] | Think maybe that’s the point. | 也许他在利用这点 |
[39:10] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[39:28] | Guys, they’re back. | 各位 他们恢复了 |
[39:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:37] | You didn’t kill me, so my day’s looking up. | 你没杀死我 所以我还能活着 |
[39:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:41] | Hey, you’re not the first superhero to be mind-controlled. | 你不是第一个被控制大脑的超级英雄 |
[39:55] | Okay, I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你打算说什么 |
[39:56] | but I had to do something. | 但我必须这么做 |
[40:00] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[40:02] | Don’t ever do that again. | 不要再那么做了 |
[40:04] | Sorry. Not sorry. | 抱歉我一点也没觉得抱歉 |
[40:08] | Come on. Let’s get you checked out. | 来吧 跟我去检查一下 |
[40:10] | And then we can talk about how dumb that was. | 然后再聊那么做有多蠢 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:19] | Okay what? | 好什么 |
[40:21] | They don’t see your potential. | 他们没发现你的潜力 |
[40:24] | I do. | 我发现了 |
[40:26] | One of my many gifts. | 我的其中一个天赋 |
[40:28] | You want to train? | 你要训练吗 |
[40:31] | I’ll train you. | 我会训练你 |
[40:37] | So, what was it like being all mind-controlled and stuff? | 所以大脑被控制是怎样的 |
[40:40] | I didn’t realize he had a mind to be controlled. | 我不知道他有大脑能被控制 |
[40:45] | Barry, about before. | 巴里 关于之前的事 |
[40:47] | Message or no message, we’re with you. | 不管有没有那条信息 我们都支持你 |
[40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:52] | Where’s Supergirl? | 超女呢 |
[40:53] | Scanning the city to make sure there aren’t | 扫描整座城市确保 |
[40:54] | any more of the orbs that whammied all of you. | 控制你们的大魔怪都不在了 |
[40:57] | – Okay, so now what? – We call Lyla. | -现在怎么做 -我们打给莱拉 |
[41:00] | Tell her these Dominators aren’t here peacefully. | 告诉她支配者来者不善 |
[41:08] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[41:14] | Everybody inside! Go! | 大家都进去 快 |