英文名称:The Intruder
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Okay, is there a reason you’re trying to kill me? | 好吧 你是存心想杀了我吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I had to get you here by 8 p.M. | 对的 我必须在8点前把你带过来 |
[01:26] | Annie’s throwing a surprise party for you. | 安妮为你准备了一个惊喜派对 |
[01:32] | Will you please try to act surprised when you walk in? | 求你进门时一定要表现出惊喜的样子好吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah, yeah, I got you. I got you, man. | 好的 我明白了 兄弟 |
[01:37] | You think he’ll be surprised? | 你觉得他会感到惊喜吗 |
[01:39] | I’m so excited. It’s gonna be great. | 我好激动啊 一定会很棒的 |
[01:41] | Don’t forget, surprised. | 别忘了 惊讶 |
[01:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好的 |
[01:44] | Oh, oh, oh, look, look. | 看 快看 |
[01:46] | You look great. | 你看上去好赞 |
[01:47] | Surprise! | 吃惊吗 |
[01:47] | Oh, shit! | 天哪 |
[01:49] | It was all Annie. | 都是安妮的主意 |
[01:51] | We got you! What’s up? | 吓到你啦 怎么样 |
[01:53] | Good to see you. Come here. | 见到你真好 过来 |
[01:57] | – Come here. – What is…? What? | -来 过来 -怎么 |
[02:02] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真是太为你自豪了 |
[02:03] | I don’t know how you did this | 我不知道你是怎么办到的 |
[02:05] | because I just closed the deal like an hour ago. | 因为我一个小时前才刚谈成这笔生意 |
[02:08] | Yeah, that’s the thing. I had this planned for weeks. | 对 是这样 我已经筹备了几周了 |
[02:10] | Because I knew you were gonna close the deal. | 因为我知道你一定会成功的 |
[02:14] | You’re, uh… | 你真的 |
[02:16] | You really are something special. You know that? | 你真的很特别 知道吗 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:23] | I need to borrow him for one second, okay? | 我要借走他一会 好吗 |
[02:25] | Hey, everybody, grab your glass | 来 大家举起酒杯 |
[02:27] | because I’m about to make a toast. | 我要说祝酒词了 |
[02:30] | To my best friend, | 为了我最好的朋友 |
[02:31] | and now the number-one earner at the company, | 现在是公司的头号挣钱种子 |
[02:34] | Scott Howard! | 斯考特·霍华德 |
[02:38] | Wait, you need this. | 等一下 你需要这杯 |
[02:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | Appreciate you. Thank you, guys, so much for coming. | 感谢 谢谢你们 感谢你们的到场 |
[02:42] | This is not just a victory for me. | 这不只是我一个人的胜利 |
[02:44] | This is a victory for all of us, right? | 是属于我们所有人的胜利 对吧 |
[02:46] | And to my wife, | 敬我的妻子 |
[02:47] | I love you, I love you, I love you. | 我爱你 好爱你 真的爱你 |
[02:49] | Thank you. I love you too. | 谢谢 我也好爱你 |
[02:51] | Yeah, bud! | 好样的 兄弟 |
[03:01] | You remember that conversation we had | 你记得我们之前聊过 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1059个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:146个,六级词汇:64个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:104个,考研词汇:153个,专四词汇:119个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:279个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:05] | about buying that house up in Napa? | 要买纳帕的房子吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 记得啊 |
[03:10] | You sure that’s something you want to do? | 你确定那是你想要的吗 |
[03:14] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[03:17] | I want that house. | 我想要那个房子 |
[03:19] | I want a family. | 我想要一个家庭 |
[03:22] | I want our kids to be able to play outside. | 我想我们的孩子可以在院子里玩耍 |
[03:27] | Could be nice. | 那会很美好 |
[03:29] | Get away from all of this noise, you know? | 远离这些喧嚣 对吧 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:34] | So this house has been on the market for a while. | 这个房子已经挂牌售卖有段时间了 |
[03:38] | Let’s just not get our hopes up, okay? | 我们不要抱太高期望 好吗 |
[03:40] | I know, I know. I’m just excited | 我明白 我明白 我只是很激动 |
[03:43] | that we’re finally going to see it! | 终于可以去看房了 |
[03:47] | This is it. 6741 Arbor Road. | 就是这了 安柏路6741号 |
[03:53] | Hope there’s a house at the end of this road. | 希望路的尽头就是那座房子 |
[03:56] | Wow, this is so beautiful. | 这太美了 |
[04:01] | And here we are. | 我们到了 |
[04:10] | Doesn’t look like anyone’s home. | 看上去没人在家啊 |
[04:16] | No, I hear someone in the back. | 不 我听到有人在后院 |
[04:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:26] | Something tells me | 我有种直觉 |
[04:26] | Domino’s won’t deliver. | 达美乐披萨不会往这送的 |
[04:30] | This is so pretty. | 这儿太美了 |
[04:31] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[04:35] | Oh, honey, look. | 亲爱的 快看 |
[04:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:41] | This might be the one. | 可能就是这了 |
[04:44] | This is incredible. | 这儿简直美得惊人 |
[04:53] | We need to get out here. | 我们赶紧走 |
[04:54] | Wait! Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[04:55] | We need to go! | 我们快走吧 |
[04:56] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[04:57] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓着你们 |
[04:58] | We have a bounty on deer. | 在我们这里 猎鹿是有奖金的 |
[04:59] | They’re eating up all the gardens. | 它们会把花园啃个精光 |
[05:01] | Go through them in nothing flat. | 它们走过的地方寸草不生 |
[05:03] | But there’s an upside. | 但有一个好处 |
[05:04] | You like venison? | 你们喜欢吃鹿肉吗 |
[05:06] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[05:07] | – You don’t know? – I don’t know. | -你不知道吗 -我不知道 |
[05:09] | I’m Charlie Peck. | 我是查理·派克 |
[05:11] | Welcome to Foxglove. | 欢迎来到毛地黄 |
[05:13] | Scott Howard. | 我是斯考特·霍华德 |
[05:15] | This is my wife, Annie. | 这是我妻子 安妮 |
[05:17] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[05:20] | I guess you want to see the house, huh? | 你们应该是想看看房子吧 对吗 |
[05:23] | – Yes. Yeah. – Come on up. | -对 是的 -走吧 |
[05:24] | Sorry. Sorry about that. | 对不起 刚才真是不好意思 |
[05:27] | We’re gonna be laughing about this soon. Come on. | 很快我们就会笑着聊这事了 来吧 |
[05:32] | – Yeah. – You’re gonna love my house. | -好吧 -你们会爱上我房子的 |
[05:35] | It might need a freshen-up, but, uh… | 可能需要做点翻新 但是 |
[05:37] | I think you’re gonna have to agree, | 我想你们也会同意 |
[05:39] | it’s got great bones. | 房屋结构可是很好的 |
[05:42] | You guys got kids? | 你们有孩子吗 |
[05:44] | Uh… Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[05:45] | We raised two kids in this house, my wife and I. | 我和我妻子在这房子养大了两个孩子 |
[05:49] | Ellen. | 她叫艾伦 |
[05:51] | She’s gone now. | 已经不在了 |
[05:54] | I lost her to cancer two years ago. | 两年前 癌症把她从我身边夺走了 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:00] | So, what do you do, Scott? | 所以你是做什么的呢 斯考特 |
[06:02] | I’m a creative director at Saunders and Ruddick | 我是桑德斯&鲁迪克的创意总监 |
[06:05] | in San Francisco. | 公司在旧金山 |
[06:06] | It’s a branding and advertising agency. | 做品牌创建和广告代理 |
[06:08] | Annie, do you work? | 安妮 你工作吗 |
[06:10] | I mostly write for women’s magazines. | 我主要给女性杂志写文章 |
[06:12] | Articles about injustice, women empowerment, | 写些关于不公平现象 女性权利 |
[06:14] | self-love, that sort of thing. | 自爱之类的内容 |
[06:17] | This view is beautiful. | 这里的景色太美了 |
[06:19] | My great-great-grandfather built this house in 1905. | 我祖父的祖父1905年建了这座房子 |
[06:23] | It’s the only house I ever lived in. | 是我唯一住过的房子 |
[06:24] | Why do you call it Foxglove? | 你为什么叫它毛地黄 |
[06:26] | The entire valley used to be covered with the stuff. | 整个山谷以前都长满了毛地黄 |
[06:30] | Now it’s kind of rare. | 现在几乎没有了 |
[06:31] | Foxglove is poisonous, isn’t it? | 毛地黄有毒 不是吗 |
[06:35] | Highly. | 剧毒 |
[06:36] | Come on, I’m gonna give you the grand tour. | 来吧 我带你们好好转转 |
[06:39] | The house, it backs up to a wooded nature preserve. | 这房子就在森林自然保护区后面 |
[06:43] | Lots of privacy, huh? | 隐私性很好 不是吗 |
[06:44] | Nobody can build behind us. | 没人可以再往后面盖房子 |
[06:46] | I love this marble. | 我喜欢这大理石 |
[06:48] | Do you cook, Annie? | 你会做饭吗 安妮 |
[06:49] | She’s a damn good cook. | 她做饭特别好 |
[06:51] | And a great baker. And even better wife. | 烘焙也是一绝 还是更为出色的妻子 |
[06:55] | My grandmother taught me to cook. | 我祖母教会了我做饭 |
[06:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[06:59] | – That’s a beautiful stone. – Thank you. | -好美的宝石 -谢谢 |
[07:01] | – Is that an emerald? – It is. | -是祖母绿吗 -对 是的 |
[07:03] | – Birthstone? – Yeah | -诞生石吗 -对 |
[07:04] | – No. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -是真的 |
[07:05] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[07:07] | – No way. Really? – Yeah. | -不会吧 真的吗 -真的 |
[07:08] | We’re not gonna get into how many years. | 多少岁数我们就不聊了吧 |
[07:10] | That is crazy. | 这简直太疯狂了 |
[07:11] | Yep. | 没错 |
[07:12] | Wow, that’s a good sign. | 这可是个好兆头 |
[07:14] | That’s a good sign. | 是个好兆头 |
[07:16] | So here’s where I rule, Scott. | 这里就是我的地盘了 斯考特 |
[07:20] | And I watch a lot of sports in here and read. | 我在这儿看比赛 读书 |
[07:23] | Hey, football’s on. You got a team? | 橄榄球赛要开始了 有支持的球队吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah, yeah. Raiders. | 有 有呀 突袭者队 |
[07:29] | Rams here. | 我支持公羊队 |
[07:30] | That’s unfortunate. | 真是不巧 |
[07:31] | – You watch on that? – Yeah. | -你用那个看吗 -对 |
[07:33] | You got a big flat-screen, right? | 估计你是用平板电视 对不对 |
[07:35] | Yeah, a little something. | 对 类似的那种 |
[07:36] | We’re basic cable around here, | 我们这儿是有线电视 |
[07:38] | but you can put in satellite. | 但你也可以连卫星 |
[07:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:40] | He’s got more guns. | 他有好多枪 |
[07:43] | Nice-looking family. | 你们一家真好看 |
[07:44] | Oh, well, thank you. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[07:45] | After I sell the house, Cassidy, my daughter, | 等我卖掉房子后 我女儿卡西蒂 |
[07:48] | she wants me to move down to Florida | 想要我搬去佛罗里达 |
[07:50] | and live with them. | 和他们住在一起 |
[07:51] | Your wife was really beautiful. | 你妻子真的很漂亮 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:56] | We always had a lot of love in this house. | 我们在这座房子里有很多爱的回忆 |
[08:04] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟啦 |
[08:06] | – You want to see the upstairs? – Yes. | -你们想去楼上看看吗 -当然 |
[08:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:30] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[08:32] | Coming, coming. Just looking at… | 来了 来了 我只是在看 |
[08:36] | all this old shit. | 这些旧破烂 |
[08:43] | A lot of yellow. | 很多黄色啊 |
[08:44] | This room hasn’t been redone in 20 years. | 这房间已经20年没装修过了 |
[08:47] | So I figured whoever buys the place | 我觉得不管谁买下这个地方 |
[08:49] | will just make it their own. | 都可以把它改成自己想要的样子 |
[08:53] | Beautiful terrace, though. | 阳台挺美的 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[09:02] | – You scared me. – You okay? | -吓我一跳 -你还好吗 |
[09:05] | Night-blooming jasmine comes through | 晚上 可以从阳台上看到 |
[09:07] | that terrace at night. | 开花的茉莉 |
[09:08] | Oh, it’s just heaven. | 那简直是天堂 |
[09:14] | Here’s your linen closet. | 这是专门放亚麻织物的壁橱 |
[09:17] | – Nice. – Pretty much room for everything. | -很棒 -空间足够大了 |
[09:22] | This is a great kids’ room. | 这是间很棒的儿童房 |
[09:25] | Originally, this was the nursery. | 本来这里是婴儿房 |
[09:27] | And then after the kids grew up and left home, | 后来等孩子们长大离开家后 |
[09:30] | we turned it into Ellen’s sewing room. | 我们就把这里改成了艾伦的缝纫室 |
[09:38] | I’ll give you a minute. | 我让你们先看看吧 |
[09:43] | I freaking love this. | 我好喜欢这里 |
[09:45] | – Just be cool. – I’m being cool. | -冷静一点 -我很冷静 |
[09:47] | – I’m being totally cool. – Okay. | -我特别冷静 -好的 |
[09:48] | Take a breath. Here we go. All right. | 深呼吸 我们走 好的 |
[09:51] | There’s been a lot of birthdays, cocktail parties, | 这里办过好多生日派对 鸡尾酒会 |
[09:53] | graduations, weddings, Fourth of July out here. | 毕业典礼 婚礼 国庆日 |
[09:58] | This is a special place, isn’t it? | 这里可是个很特殊的地方呢 不是吗 |
[10:00] | You see it, don’t you, Annie? | 你看出来了 不是吗 安妮 |
[10:03] | I’m gonna go… | 我要过去 |
[10:04] | check out this pond. | 看看这个池塘 |
[10:07] | So, uh, Charlie… | 那么 查理 |
[10:09] | How, uh…? How motivated are you? | 你有 你有多积极 |
[10:12] | If you want to know how much, | 如果你是要想问价格的话 |
[10:14] | the asking price is 3.5 million. | 我的报价是350万 |
[10:19] | If you can’t afford it, | 你们要是负担不起 |
[10:20] | you probably shouldn’t even be here. | 可能一开始就不会来 |
[10:24] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[10:25] | Hm? We’re leaving. | 咱们该走了 |
[10:29] | Thank you for showing us your home. | 谢谢你带我们参观 |
[10:31] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[10:46] | What’d you think? | 你在想什么 |
[10:47] | Well, it’s… | 我觉得 |
[10:50] | Maybe not. | 没事 |
[10:55] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:57] | You have to understand, | 你们得明白 |
[10:58] | I’ve had people salivating to buy this house, | 很多人都想买我这房子 |
[11:01] | but I’m very particular, and I just like you two. | 但是我很挑剔 我挺喜欢你们两个 |
[11:06] | I will throw in the furniture, all the equipment, | 我把家具 所有设备 还有挂毯 |
[11:09] | my tapestry, and I’ll knock off $200,000, | 都给你 再便宜20万 |
[11:13] | and you can have it for 3.3. | 给我330万就行了 |
[11:16] | We still have a few more places we got to see, | 我们还有几个地方要看 |
[11:18] | but we’ll let you know. | 但有决定我们会告诉你的 |
[11:20] | I want you to have this house. | 我想让你们住在这里 |
[11:23] | And I know she wants this house. | 我看得出她想要这座房子 |
[11:26] | And you remember, | 你得记住了 |
[11:27] | if Mama ain’t happy, nobody’s happy. | 要是家里的妈妈不爽 没人有好果子吃 |
[11:33] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[11:35] | All right. And you look out for the deer. | 好啦 小心野鹿 |
[11:37] | Okay. Ha, ha. | 好的 |
[11:39] | I told you, you’d be laughing on the way home. | 我就说 你们回去的路上会笑个不停的 |
[11:41] | You… Yeah. | 你真是 |
[11:42] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[11:43] | Did you just roll up the window on him? | 你刚才是故意把窗户升起来的吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. Rolled up the window on the Bambi killer. | 没错 不想再听这个小鹿杀手废话 |
[11:52] | So, what’d you think of the house? | 你觉得这房子怎么样 |
[11:54] | It’s magical, right? | 它很有魅力 对吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah, if old is magical. | 要是老旧算魅力的话 你说的没错 |
[11:58] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[12:00] | Foxglove. | 毛地黄 |
[12:02] | You really want this place, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢 对吧 |
[12:04] | I do. | 是啊 |
[12:05] | But you gotta want it too. | 但是你也得喜欢才行 |
[12:07] | It’s an old house. | 这是座老房子 |
[12:08] | It’s gonna require a lot of work. | 有很多装修工作要做 |
[12:10] | I don’t do that kind of stuff. | 我可不想费功夫 |
[12:11] | But I don’t mind a lot of work, | 但是我不介意啊 |
[12:13] | and we could get someone to help us. | 我们还可以找人来帮忙 |
[12:15] | And to be honest, I already have a thousand ideas. | 说实话 我已经有超级多的想法了 |
[12:18] | I could see it in your eyes the whole time. | 我早就从你眼里看出来了 |
[12:23] | It’ll be where our future is. | 那里就是我们的未来 |
[12:26] | We get the house. | 我们有了房子 |
[12:27] | We get the kids. | 再生些孩子 |
[12:29] | We get the whole thing. | 生活就圆满了 |
[12:32] | What do I say to that, huh? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[12:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | I’ll talk to Marvin and the partners tomorrow, | 我明天跟马文 还有合伙人谈谈 |
[12:41] | see if I can swing it. | 看看我能不能负担得起 |
[12:44] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[12:47] | Do you think we could move in next week? | 你觉得我们下周可以搬进去吗 |
[12:51] | This to the kitchen. | 这个搬到厨房 |
[12:53] | These are gonna go in the bathroom. | 这些搬到卫生间 |
[12:55] | Yeah? Got it? Thank you. | 可以吗 能拿动吗 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Okay, this is gonna go upstairs in the master bedroom. | 这个放到楼上 主卧里面 |
[13:03] | And you know that little piece? | 这个小东西的话 |
[13:06] | We’re gonna put that in the other bedroom. | 把它放到另一件卧室里 |
[13:27] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的了 |
[13:30] | It’s all ours now. | 都是我们的 |
[13:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:37] | Well, this is the big handoff. | 好了 该做重要交接了 |
[13:41] | Here’s the keys… | 这里是所有的 |
[13:43] | to all the doors and locks. | 门和锁的钥匙 |
[13:44] | I got it all marked, color-coded. | 我用颜色做了标记 |
[13:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | Foxglove is yours now. | 毛地黄现在是你们的了 |
[13:51] | We’ll take good care of her. | 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[13:52] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 你一定要信守承诺 |
[13:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:55] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[13:58] | Ellen used to do that. | 艾伦以前也这样 |
[14:00] | Cross her heart. | 那样发誓 |
[14:03] | Listen, Charlie, I know you have our e-mails. | 查理 我知道你有我们的邮箱 |
[14:05] | Keep in touch, we’d like to know how you’re doing. | 保持联系 我们乐意知道你的近况 |
[14:08] | Right, Scott? | 对吧 斯考特 |
[14:09] | Yeah, just let me call you back. Okay, bye. | 对 我过会给你打回去 好的 再见 |
[14:11] | Did I tell you about the sprinklers? | 我跟你们讲过洒水器了吗 |
[14:13] | – Yeah. – Yes, I did. I did. | -说过了 -对哦 我讲过了 |
[14:21] | You take care. | 多保重 |
[14:27] | Have a good, uh… | 祝你在 |
[14:28] | Good time in Florida, buddy. Yep. | 在佛罗里达玩的愉快 伙计 |
[14:35] | I feel bad for him. | 我觉得对不起他 |
[14:37] | What? Don’t feel bad for Charlie, you know? | 什么 不用为查理难过 |
[14:42] | Feel good for us. | 为我们自己开心点 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | Make me some eggs, woman! Make me some eggs. | 给我生孩子吧 女人 我要好几个 |
[14:49] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[14:55] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[14:56] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[14:57] | You happy? | 你开心吗 |
[14:58] | – I am. – Good. | -我很开心 -那就好 |
[15:03] | Now the journey… | 现在我们的旅程 |
[15:06] | can begin. | 可以开始啦 |
[15:08] | Say goodbye to Charlie. | 拜拜了 查理 |
[15:14] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[15:17] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[15:18] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[15:27] | This house looks good on you. | 这个房子很适合你 |
[15:30] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[15:35] | Here’s to us. | 敬我们自己 |
[15:38] | And our new home. | 和我们的新家 |
[16:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:13] | And there’s the owner. | 这个房子原来的主人 |
[16:15] | He’s just standing there, staring at us. | 就站在那 盯着我们 |
[16:17] | I mean, he comes towards us with a rifle. | 他拿着步枪朝我们走过来 |
[16:20] | – Bam! – Oh, okay. | -砰 -好吧 |
[16:22] | – Shot a deer right behind us. – Yeah. | -他击中了我们身后的一只鹿 -没错 |
[16:24] | – Is this guy crazy? – Man, he country. | -这家伙疯了吗 -老天 他是乡下人 |
[16:27] | Then he said, “You like venison?” | 然后他问 “你们喜欢吃鹿肉吗” |
[16:29] | Not this fresh. | 新鲜成这样可不吃 |
[16:31] | I don’t want to see it get killed. | 我不想看到它被杀 |
[16:33] | That’s just the best way. | 这是最好的办法了 |
[17:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:13] | Watch the deer out here in the country. | 要小心乡下的野鹿哦 |
[17:15] | – Oh, yeah. – Right. | -是吗 -好的 |
[17:16] | They better watch this ride. | 它们最好小心我的车 |
[17:24] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[17:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:29] | There’s a cigarette burn on my car seat. | 我车座被烟头烫了 |
[17:32] | Dude, you gotta stop smoking. | 哥们 你不能再抽烟了 |
[17:33] | That’s you. | 是你自己弄的 |
[17:34] | Me? This is my temple, Scott. | 不是我 斯考特 这车是我的宝贝 |
[17:36] | I would never smoke in here. | 我绝对不会在车里抽烟的 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | Goddamn! | 见鬼 |
[17:42] | Nice going, Mike. | 麦克 干得漂亮 |
[17:43] | Rachel, please, shut your magic lips. | 瑞秋 求你了 闭上你神奇的嘴吧 |
[17:47] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[17:48] | – Did I say you did? – Well, it made… | -我说是你干的了吗 -可你 |
[17:50] | You made it seem like I did. | 你说的语气就像是说我干的 |
[17:57] | Give them a year. They’ll be living next door. | 给他们一年 就会住到我们隔壁了 |
[18:01] | I hope not. | 还是别了 |
[18:03] | That’s so shady. | 你也太坏了吧 |
[18:05] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | I am going to get us a booth. | 我去找个座 |
[18:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -去吧 -行 |
[18:12] | And what would you like? | 你想点什么 |
[18:15] | Um, which do you prefer better, the chocolate or the vanilla? | 你推荐哪个 巧克力味还是香草味 |
[18:19] | The swirl. | 双旋 |
[18:20] | – Swirl? – Swirl. | -双旋吗 -对 |
[18:21] | – Swirl! – It’s vanilla and chocolate together. | -双旋 -就是香草和巧克力在一起 |
[18:24] | Okay, so it’s all mixed up. Like you? | 那就是混在一起 像你一样吗 |
[18:27] | – Yeah, like me. – Okay. | -对 像我一样 -行啊 |
[18:29] | Let me give you a taste. | 我让你尝尝看 |
[18:31] | I’ll taste it. | 乐意之至 |
[18:33] | Okay, so… | 好吧 现在 |
[18:34] | So now it’s like a crime to talk? | 现在聊天也犯罪吗 |
[18:37] | I don’t have a problem with you talking. | 你聊天没问题 |
[18:39] | It’s the way that you were talking. | 你聊天的方式让我不爽 |
[18:41] | It’s the what? | 什么 |
[18:42] | It’s the way that you were talking. | 你聊天的方式 |
[18:45] | She just asked me what flavor I wanted. | 她就是问我想要什么口味 |
[18:47] | And it seemed like you might as well have just given her a lick. | 就好像舔完冰淇淋就要去舔她一样 |
[18:50] | Can we just move on with our day? | 我们就不能翻篇吗 |
[18:55] | You know, maybe snuggle on the couch a little bit? | 比如 在沙发上抱一会 |
[19:03] | Apparently not. | 显然不能 |
[19:11] | Annie, I left this on. | 安妮 我走的时候是打开的 |
[19:13] | Did you turn it off? | 是你关上的吗 |
[19:19] | So, essentially, | 所以 基本上 |
[19:20] | when life calls for that recharge, | 如果需要给自己的生活充充电 |
[19:22] | you reach for Recover 180. | 就喝我们的活力180吧 |
[19:26] | You see? | 看见了吗 |
[19:28] | It sells itself, and what we do is, we hammer that home | 它都无需推销 我们要做的就是 |
[19:30] | with the advertising that already exists on the bottle. | 在瓶子强调这个广告语 |
[19:33] | Twice the electrolytes at half of the calories. | 两倍的电解质 但热量只有一半 |
[19:35] | Scott’s come up with a theory. | 斯考特已经想出来一个点子 |
[19:37] | I gotta take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[19:38] | Scott has a really interesting idea for a dual campaign. | 他想出一个双重活动的点子 相当有趣 |
[19:42] | This is called the cloud kicker… | 叫做 云促销 |
[19:44] | Hey, baby, what’s up? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[19:46] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你绝对不会相信 |
[19:48] | Charlie is outside cutting the grass. | 查理就在外面除草 |
[19:51] | Wait, wait. What? | 等 等会 什么 |
[19:53] | Charlie’s outside mowing our lawn. | 查理现在就在外面修剪草坪 |
[19:55] | Literally, right now. | 真的 就是现在 |
[19:58] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[20:02] | Uh, I’ll call you back, honey. | 我一会打给你 亲爱的 |
[20:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[20:12] | – Hey, hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:17] | – Good morning. – What are you doing? | -早上好 -你在干嘛 |
[20:20] | – What? – What are you doing? | -什么 -你在干嘛 |
[20:23] | Well, I noticed that the grass was getting out of hand, and… | 这样的 我发现这些草长得太茂盛了 |
[20:27] | You really gotta keep up with this. | 你真的得注意修剪了 |
[20:29] | So I just… I just went ahead. | 所以 我就 就先弄了 |
[20:31] | Did you just get this out of the garage? | 你是从车库取出来的除草机吗 |
[20:33] | That’s where I keep it. | 我之前就放在车库的 |
[20:36] | Huh. What happened to Florida? | 你怎么没去佛罗里达 |
[20:38] | I thought you’d be gone by now. | 我以为你已经过去了 |
[20:39] | Well, you know, it… | 好吧 你知道 |
[20:41] | Moving is a lot harder than I thought. | 搬家没有我想的那么容易 |
[20:44] | I had, uh… I have a lot of loose ends. | 我还有 还有很多没了结的事情 |
[20:46] | I’m gonna be leaving soon. | 我很快就会走的 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s hard to… Hard to say goodbye. | 离开这里 有点不舍 |
[20:52] | Yeah, I bet. | 没错 肯定是 |
[20:53] | Where are you staying? | 那你现在住哪里 |
[20:55] | I’m at The Royal. | 我住在皇家酒店 |
[20:56] | It’s a little hotel | 一个小旅店 |
[20:58] | just right in the middle of the village. | 就在村子中心 |
[21:00] | Right. Right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:02] | You know, Charlie, I appreciate what you’re doing, | 查理 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[21:05] | but you don’t have to do this. We’ve got it. | 但你没必要这么做 我们会做的 |
[21:09] | Here’s the reason I came by. | 我来这里是因为这个 |
[21:11] | Here’s a list of local numbers. | 这是本地的电话单 |
[21:13] | Plumber, an electrician, emergency numbers. | 水管工 电工 急救电话 |
[21:16] | Thought you might want to have it. | 觉得你可能需要这些 |
[21:17] | You know we can Google this now? | 你知道我们现在谷歌一下就知道了吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah, but these people know the house, | 是的 但这些人更了解这座房子 |
[21:21] | and they’re not gonna gouge you on the price. | 他们也不会乱开价 |
[21:23] | You can’t get that on the Internet. | 互联网可办不到 |
[21:25] | – You can’t get that. – No, you can’t. | -办不到 -确实办不到 |
[21:28] | Well, he did a pretty good job. | 他草除得还不错 |
[21:31] | He also said it’s probably the last time | 他也说了 这次修建好 |
[21:33] | the lawn will need to be mowed this year, | 今年就不需要再除草了 |
[21:36] | and he left the grass seed and the spreader | 他留下了草籽和播种机 |
[21:38] | at the front of the storage shed | 就放在在仓库的最前面 |
[21:39] | so that you could find it in April, | 这样四月份你要用时方便找 |
[21:41] | and that you’re gonna want to use steer manure, | 最好用牛粪做肥料 |
[21:43] | but that, you should buy that fresh. | 但最好买新鲜的 |
[21:45] | Oh, yeah, yeah. When I do my spring planting. Yeah. | 好吧好吧 等我开春种植的时候再说 |
[21:52] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[21:54] | I feel like you’re not telling me everything, | 我怎么觉得你还有事没说 |
[21:56] | so spit it out. | 赶紧说吧 |
[21:58] | I invited him to Thanksgiving. | 我邀请了他来参加感恩节 |
[22:00] | – What? – It just slipped out of my mouth, | -什么 -我只是随口一说 |
[22:02] | but you should’ve seen how happy it made him. | 但你没看见他有多高兴 |
[22:04] | Baby, we don’t know him. | 宝贝 我们和他不熟 |
[22:06] | I know, but he’s lonely, | 我知道 但他很孤单的 |
[22:08] | and he doesn’t have any family here, | 他在这里也没有亲人 |
[22:10] | and he’s getting ready to be gone anyways, and… | 不管怎样 他已经在准备要走了 |
[22:13] | Yeah. | 好嘛 |
[22:16] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[22:18] | He’s gonna bring the pies. | 他会带馅饼来 |
[22:25] | He’s gonna bring some pies. | 他会带馅饼来 |
[22:27] | – He’s gonna bring some pies. – Is that right? Okay. | -带些馅饼来 -是吗 好吧 |
[22:29] | – Evidently. – Oh, that makes it all better. | -没错 -这样就变得好些了 |
[22:45] | Okay, doctor’s here. | 好了 专家在此 |
[22:47] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[22:49] | – Don’t drop it. – All right, here we go. | -别掉了 -好了 来吧 |
[22:52] | Okay. Oh, what’s that looks like? | 好了 看起来怎么样 |
[22:54] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[22:55] | – Is it good? – Perfect. | -还可以吗 -完美 |
[22:56] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[23:03] | Stop. | 不要 |
[23:04] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | Hey, the Bambi killer’s here. | 小鹿杀手到了 |
[23:10] | Hey, Scott. | 你好 斯考特 |
[23:11] | – How’s it going? – Happy Thanksgiving. | -最近如何 -感恩节快乐 |
[23:13] | – You too. – Hey. Thanks for the invite. | -你也是 -感谢邀请 |
[23:15] | It was her idea. Come on in. | 是她的主意 请进 |
[23:16] | – Hi, Charlie. – Hello. | -你好 查理 -你好 |
[23:18] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[23:20] | Wow, the house feels so alive. | 房子看起来生机勃勃 |
[23:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[23:24] | – Here, as promised. – Oh, perfect. | -这是答应你的 -太棒了 |
[23:26] | I got an apple and a pumpkin. | 苹果馅儿和南瓜馅儿 |
[23:27] | Oh, I love pumpkin. | 我喜欢南瓜 |
[23:29] | – Oh, smells so good. – It’s definitely going good. | -好香啊 -这肯定好吃 |
[23:31] | – Uh-uh. – Okay. | -不可以 -好吧 |
[23:32] | I’m gonna finish. | 马上就做好了 |
[23:33] | Okay. Okay. | 行 行 |
[23:35] | You really know how to make a house a home. | 你真是知道如何把一座房子变成家 |
[23:38] | – Thank you, Charlie. – Come on. | -谢谢你 查理 -来吧 |
[23:39] | I’ll show you what progress we’ve made. | 给你看看我们做的工作 |
[23:42] | Look, we still got a couple more rooms to… | 你看 我们还有几个房间 |
[23:44] | To paint and everything. | 要刷漆和别的什么 |
[23:45] | But we’re pretty close. | 不过我们快做完了 |
[23:47] | – It’s a work in progress. – Oh, my. | -这是逐渐进展的过程 -天呐 |
[23:51] | Jeepers. | 天哪 |
[23:53] | I could just get lost in that. | 我能迷失在里面 |
[23:55] | – Just take a look around. – Okay. | -随便看看 -好 |
[23:58] | Annie said that your trip got delayed to Florida. | 安妮说你去佛罗里达的计划推迟了 |
[24:02] | So you’re still around for a little while, huh? | 所以你还会在这待几天 对吗 |
[24:06] | Yes, uh, my daughter, Cassidy, | 是的 我女儿 卡西蒂 |
[24:09] | she wants to fix up a special room for me there. | 要单独给我整理一间房出来 |
[24:13] | Of course, it has to be perfect. | 当然了 她要做到完美 |
[24:16] | But, uh, that’s my Cassidy. She’s Daddy’s little girl. | 这就是我的卡西蒂 她是爸爸的乖女儿 |
[24:22] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[24:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[24:28] | – What happened to the tapestry? – The what? | -挂毯去哪了 -什么 |
[24:32] | The tapestry that conveyed with the house. | 和这个房子一起给你们的挂毯 |
[24:34] | It was my gift to you. | 是我送给你们的礼物 |
[24:37] | Oh, yes, yes, yes, um… | 对 对 对 |
[24:40] | Didn’t really feel like it was us, you know? | 总感觉那不是我们的风格 你懂吗 |
[24:43] | This painting, though, this is what makes Annie really happy. | 这幅画 能让安妮高兴 |
[24:47] | Something that we bought when we first got married. | 我们刚结婚的时候买的 |
[24:51] | She likes to see this every morning when we wake up, | 她每天醒来都要去看一看 |
[24:53] | and I can’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[24:55] | It’s pretty stunning, don’t you think? | 确实太好看了 你不觉得吗 |
[24:59] | Yeah, it’s not for everybody. | 好吧 不是每个人都能感觉到 |
[25:01] | We were talking about changing the floors. | 我们还想把地板也换一下 |
[25:04] | Maybe go with a dark wood throughout, but… | 可能换个深色的木地板 但是 |
[25:08] | I haven’t quite gotten to that yet, so… | 我还没拿走到那步 |
[25:11] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[25:13] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[25:15] | We got to make it our own, right? | 我们得把房子变成自己的 对吗 |
[25:16] | That’s what… That’s what we’re here for. | 这也是我们选择这里的目的 |
[25:23] | Well, happy Thanksgiving, man. What should we toast to? | 好吧 感恩节快乐 我们该祝点啥 |
[25:28] | Here’s to Annie’s meal. | 为安妮的盛宴干杯 |
[25:30] | Here’s to Annie. To your new house. | 敬安妮 敬你们的新房子 |
[25:32] | All that hard work. Happy Thanksgiving. | 敬所有努力 感恩节快乐 |
[25:35] | I’m so happy for you guys. Oh, this is great. | 我真替你们高兴 真是太棒了 |
[25:37] | First of all, we just want to thank you guys for being here | 首先 我要感谢你们能来这 |
[25:40] | on our first Thanksgiving in our new home. | 我们新家的第一个感恩节 |
[25:43] | When you’re done with the changes, | 等你翻新完 |
[25:44] | the place will be great. | 这里肯定会更棒 |
[25:46] | Oh, really? Really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[25:47] | – Break out this back wall, right? – Totally. | -推倒后墙 对吗 -没错 |
[25:49] | You guys are wasting, wasting square footage. | 真是浪费 你们真是浪费空间 |
[25:52] | That dining room in there, it’s small by modern standards, | 那个餐厅 按现代标准来说太小了 |
[25:55] | but if you start expanding it | 但如果你们开始拓宽 |
[25:57] | and knocking it out and everything, | 把墙敲掉之类的 |
[25:58] | you’re gonna… You’re gonna ruin the integrity of it. | 你们会 你们会破坏它的完整性 |
[26:02] | – Houses have integrity? – Of course they do, Mike. | -房子也有完整性吗 -当然有 麦克 |
[26:05] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[26:07] | Some people don’t, but… Oh…! | 有些人没有 但是 |
[26:09] | At least the houses worth living in do, that’s for sure. | 至少值得住的房子是这样 这是肯定的 |
[26:13] | I was a structural engineer. | 我曾是一名结构工程师 |
[26:14] | I don’t know if Scott told you that. | 不知道斯考特有没有告诉过你 |
[26:16] | That’s… I’m retired. | 不过我退休了 |
[26:17] | I built roads and bridges, | 我建造道路和桥梁 |
[26:19] | and I believe that every one of them I built, | 我也相信 我建造的所有这些 |
[26:21] | I put my soul into it. | 都注入了我的灵魂 |
[26:23] | And I believe that they have souls themselves. | 我也相信建筑本身也有灵魂 |
[26:26] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[26:28] | – Mike. – Listen, I think he has a point. | -麦克 -我觉得他说得对 |
[26:31] | But isn’t this kind of the way of the world? | 但是 难道世界不就是这样吗 |
[26:34] | Out with the old, in with the new. | 旧的不去 新的不来 |
[26:36] | Let’s rebuild the Taj Mahal, huh? | 不如重新建造泰姬陵 如何 |
[26:38] | This is not the Taj Mahal, Charlie. | 这可不是泰姬陵 查理 |
[26:41] | – You’re a little crazy. -No, right? | -你有点疯了 -不是吧 |
[26:43] | You having trouble with that? | 你打不开吗 |
[26:44] | Just give me a minute. | 再等一下 |
[26:45] | Hey, Charlie, top me off. | 查理 给我们倒满 |
[26:47] | – I’m gonna go out for a smoke. – Sure. | -我想出去抽根烟 -好 |
[26:51] | All of it. Giddy up, cowboy. | 都倒进来 给力点 牛仔 |
[26:55] | Thanks, Charlie. | 谢谢你 查理 |
[27:02] | Charlie, no! No! | 查理 不 不 |
[27:05] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[27:14] | – Ah! Got it. – All right. | -打开了 -太好了 |
[27:16] | Hey, let’s give a hand for Scott. | 让我们为斯考特鼓掌吧 |
[27:18] | – There you go. – All right. | -你真棒 -好了 |
[27:22] | Who’s having white? | 谁要白葡萄酒 |
[27:33] | Needed some fresh air. | 需要来点新鲜空气 |
[27:36] | What a meal, right? | 晚宴很棒 对吗 |
[27:38] | – Oh, Annie, she’s a great cook. – Yeah. | -安妮的厨艺真不错 -是啊 |
[27:43] | – Smoke, Charlie? – Oh, no, thanks. | -抽一根 查理 -不了 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Gave it up 30 years ago. | 30年前就戒了 |
[27:50] | Good for you. | 戒了好 |
[27:54] | Must have been hard to give all this up. | 放弃这一切一定挺难的 |
[27:58] | Yes, it was. | 的确如此 |
[28:01] | Trust me. | 我说真的 |
[28:08] | Have you? | 你有吗 |
[28:10] | What? | 什么 |
[28:11] | Given it up. | 放弃它 |
[28:14] | Scott said you came over to mow their grass. | 斯考特说你过来除过草 |
[28:18] | Had to be done. | 必须要做的 |
[28:20] | Grass was getting out of control. | 草长的太快了 |
[28:22] | So you keep an eye on the place. That it? | 所以你一直关注着这里 是吗 |
[28:27] | Drive by from time to time, yeah. | 偶尔开车路过 没错 |
[28:33] | And I also hunt. | 我还打猎 |
[28:37] | Right here in these woods. | 就在这个林子里 |
[28:45] | You ever hunt at night, Charlie? | 你有在晚上打猎吗 查理 |
[28:49] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[28:51] | hunting after dark is illegal. | 晚上打猎是违法的 |
[28:53] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:55] | – Because I don’t know. – Yeah. | -因为我不知道 -是啊 |
[29:02] | Oh, what am I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[29:04] | Wouldn’t want to ruin your nice lawn. | 我可不想毁了你这么好的草坪 |
[29:16] | I’ll toss it in the garbage. | 我会扔到垃圾桶的 |
[29:18] | See you inside, Charlie. | 屋里见 查理 |
[29:21] | Nice vest. | 背心不错 |
[29:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:34] | Oh, that was probably the best meal ever made in this house. | 这可能是这里做过的最好吃的晚饭了 |
[29:38] | And, good think of that. I made you a doggy bag. | 谢谢你这么想 我给你打包了一些 |
[29:41] | This is gonna be gone before midnight. | 我午夜前就会吃光的 |
[29:43] | You truly are the lady of the house. | 你这女主人当的名副其实 |
[29:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:46] | Enjoy the food. | 吃的开心 |
[29:47] | Have a great rest of the evening. | 愿你今晚休息好 |
[29:49] | Have a great retirement in Florida. | 祝你在佛罗里达的退休生活愉快 |
[29:52] | “Thank you, retirement.” | “谢谢 退休生活” |
[29:55] | Hey. Mike’s drunk. | 麦克醉了 |
[29:57] | – I just had a theory. – Tell them what you told me. | -我有个想法 -把你之间跟我说的告诉他们 |
[29:59] | – All right. I’m gonna tell you. – Go ahead. | -好的 我你们讲 -说吧 |
[30:01] | – Annie. – What? What? | -安妮 -你要说什么 |
[30:03] | I think it was that old dude | 我猜是那个老家伙 |
[30:04] | who put the cigarette burns in my upholstery. | 烫了我宝贝跑车的坐垫 |
[30:06] | – What! Charlie? – Mm-hm. | -什么 是查理吗 -是的 |
[30:09] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那样做呢 |
[30:11] | Because, and I apologize ahead of time, | 因为 我先向你们道个歉 |
[30:13] | when I went out to have a smoke, | 之前我出去抽烟时 |
[30:15] | – I took a piss on your roses. – Of course, you did. | -我往玫瑰上撒尿了 -像你干的好事 |
[30:17] | We got four different bathrooms… | 我们有4个卫生间 好吗 |
[30:18] | Here’s the point. | 下面是重点 |
[30:20] | Charlie thinks those are his roses. | 查理觉得那是他的玫瑰花 |
[30:23] | He thinks that I defiled his lawn. | 他觉得我糟蹋了他的花花草草 |
[30:25] | He still thinks this is his house. | 他仍然认为这是他的房子 |
[30:26] | How would you know which he did that? | 你怎么知道是他做的呢 |
[30:28] | – He’s watching you guys -Okay, thank you. | -他一直在观察你们 -好吧 谢谢你 |
[30:29] | – from the woods. -Oh, man. | -从树林里面 -老天 |
[30:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:31] | Look, Scott, I bet you, if we went out into the woods, | 斯考特 我打赌 如果我们去树林 |
[30:35] | we would find proof that I was right. | 就可以找到支持我的证据 |
[30:37] | Wanna put your money where your mouth is? | 你要把钱花在空口无凭上吗 |
[30:39] | – Yeah. How much? – Five. | -对 赌多少 -5 |
[30:41] | – Don’t do it, honey. – Five hundred. Let’s do it. | -亲爱的 别吧 -5百 说定了 |
[30:43] | – That’s a bet. – Oh, God. | -赌局已定 -上帝啊 |
[30:45] | There’s a senior citizen in the woods. | 树林里有个怪老头 |
[30:47] | We gonna take care of this for you. | 我们去帮你们处理了 |
[30:49] | Good luck! | 祝你们好运 |
[30:51] | – Oh, yeah. – Okay, tough guy. | -好吧 -好的 硬汉 |
[30:53] | That’s right, baby. | 这就对了 兄弟 |
[30:56] | This is some Scooby-Doo shit right here. | 小心这有点什么史酷比的屎 |
[30:59] | Scooby-Doo? | 史酷比吗 |
[31:00] | Why did you move all the way out here? | 你们为什么搬到这儿来啊 |
[31:02] | We know it wired back in the city. | 我们更适合城市啊 |
[31:04] | I know, Annie wanted to start a family. | 我知道 但 安妮想开始家庭生活 |
[31:08] | I love her, so… | 我爱她 所以就 |
[31:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:14] | You can see right into the house from here. | 从这里可以完整得看到屋里的动静 |
[31:17] | Told you. | 我就说 |
[31:24] | Look at that, Scott. | 斯考特 看那儿 |
[31:26] | There’s a path that leads right into the woods. | 那儿有一条通向树林的小路 |
[31:28] | Okay, that’s where he shot Bambi. | 对的 那就是查理猎鹿的地方 |
[31:30] | Right over there, man. | 就在那边 |
[31:31] | So where do you think he is? Come on. | 所以你觉得他在哪 来吧 |
[31:35] | – You sure about this? – Come on. | -真的要去吗 -来吧 |
[31:38] | How much you wanna bet they got lost? | 你想赌多少钱他们会迷路 |
[31:39] | Ah, don’t even tell me | 别提了 |
[31:40] | maybe we should have given them | 我们可能应该给他们 |
[31:42] | some bread crumbs or something, | 带点面包屑什么的 |
[31:44] | find their way home. | 好让他们找回家的路 |
[31:46] | What did you think about Charlie? | 你觉得查理怎么样啊 |
[31:49] | I think he’s… | 我觉得 |
[31:51] | – kind of hot for an older guy. – What? | -他是个有风情的老男人 -什么 |
[31:54] | – Rachel. – Oh, come on. | -瑞秋 -拜托 |
[31:55] | Tell me you don’t think so too. | 你是说你不这样想吗 |
[31:57] | No. Okay. You know what it is? I think he’s like | 当然不 你知道吗 我觉得他 |
[32:00] | the manly man thing not yet, you know? | 有现在不多见的男人味 你懂吗 |
[32:02] | Like, it’s something our grandfathers had | 就像我们的祖父辈会有的 |
[32:04] | and our dads had. | 像我们父辈会有的那种 |
[32:06] | I don’t know. I feel sorry for him. | 我也说不太清 我为他感到遗憾 |
[32:08] | He’s such a sweetheart. | 他是个很暖心的人 |
[32:09] | Not poor city boys. | 不是索然无味的都市男孩 |
[32:11] | You know they’re lost, right? | 你知道他们会迷路 是吧 |
[32:13] | Like some sort of fire road. | 这像是什么消防通道 |
[32:14] | That’s convenient, huh? | 这倒是挺方便的 |
[32:16] | Charlie parks the car, leaves it here, | 查理把车停在这 |
[32:18] | walks through the woods. | 走路穿过树林 |
[32:19] | He’s at your place in no time. | 没一会就到你家的地盘了 |
[32:21] | Look, there’s fresh tire tracks. | 看 那儿有新的轮胎印 |
[32:25] | Might be hunters, man. | 也可能是猎人 |
[32:26] | There’s hunters out here in these woods. | 这里的树林不时会有猎人 |
[32:30] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[32:37] | Is he coming at us? | 他是要撞我们吗 |
[32:39] | No, he’s backing away. Scott, he’s backing away. | 不 他在倒车 斯考特 他在倒车 |
[32:43] | – What? – Hey! | -什么 -站住 |
[32:54] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[33:03] | This is not how I saw us living here. | 我可没料到我们住在这会这样 |
[33:07] | Me either. | 我也不想到 |
[33:08] | I just feel like this is unnecessary. | 我觉得没必要装这个 |
[33:12] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[33:13] | You want this tied to your landline | 你是想把信号连到本地线路 |
[33:15] | or your cell phones? | 还是你们的手机 |
[33:17] | Cell phones. Thank you. | 手机 谢谢 |
[33:25] | – Oh, this guy. – Randall! | -这家伙 -兰德尔 |
[33:27] | Stop drilling holes in my house. | 不要在我家墙上打孔 |
[33:29] | – Hey, hey, hey! Wow, wow, wow! Keep working. – What the hell are you doing? | -干什么 继续 -你他妈干什么 |
[33:31] | Keep working. What are you doing here? | 继续工作 你来这儿干什么 |
[33:33] | I was down the road. I was fishing. | 我走这条路 去钓鱼 |
[33:34] | I saw the security van go by. | 我看到了安保车路过 |
[33:38] | You have been having a problem? | 你遇到什么问题了吗 |
[33:39] | Look, I got a prowler in the woods. | 是的 我在树林里发现了行踪可疑的人 |
[33:42] | It’s kids. | 那是小孩子 |
[33:44] | – What kids? – It’s high school kids. | -什么小孩子 -是高中生 |
[33:46] | They sneak out into these woods, and they party after dark. | 他们会偷偷钻进树林 天黑了就开派对 |
[33:49] | – What? – This is not necessary. | -什么 -这根本没必要 |
[33:51] | What is necessary is that I protect my wife. | 有必要的是 我需要保护我的妻子 |
[33:54] | If you wanna protect your wife, get a gun. | 如果你想保护你妻子 就买把枪 |
[33:57] | No guns on my property. | 我的地盘不允许出现枪 |
[34:01] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[34:02] | What do you got against guns? | 你反对持枪吗 |
[34:04] | I know what guns can do, | 我知道枪的厉害 |
[34:06] | and I’m not talking about killing | 我不是在说 |
[34:08] | a defenseless deer in the woods, okay? | 树林里射杀毫无反抗之力的小鹿 好吗 |
[34:10] | When I was 12, my brother was gunned down in the street. | 我12岁时 我兄弟在街上被人射杀 |
[34:13] | I know what guns can do, Charlie. | 我知道枪的威力 查理 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:20] | Enjoy Florida. | 祝你佛罗里达玩得愉快 |
[34:23] | Hey, Randall. You be careful with these vines. | 兰德尔 小心那些藤蔓 |
[34:25] | It took 50 years for these things to grow on the house. | 花了50年才围着屋子长成这样 |
[34:28] | Okay, Mr. Peck. | 好的 派克先生 |
[34:30] | It’s not your house. | 这不是你的房子 |
[34:54] | Babe, what are you doing? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[35:01] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[35:04] | I keep hearing this creaking sound. | 我一直听到隆隆隆的声音 |
[35:08] | Honey, it’s an old house. | 亲爱的 这毕竟是老房子 |
[35:12] | Creaking is what they do. | 有点声音很正常的 |
[35:31] | Scott! | 斯考特 |
[35:34] | Scott? | 斯考特 |
[35:50] | Let’s go! Get in the truck! | 快走 上车 |
[36:01] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[36:27] | What is he doing now? | 他又来干什么 |
[36:29] | I thought he left. | 我以为他走了 |
[36:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:35] | Why is he in the shed? | 他在杂物间干什么 |
[36:41] | – Just stay in the car. – Scott. | -你待在车里 -斯考特 |
[36:43] | Hey, Scott. I was hunt… | 你好 斯考特 我 |
[36:43] | Put the gun away! Put the gun away! | 把枪收起来 把枪收起来 |
[36:45] | All right, all right. I was hunting along the creek. | 好的 好的 我正沿着小河打猎 |
[36:48] | The deer tore up your flower bed. | 有鹿在啃你们的花坛 |
[36:50] | I was just getting potting soil, Scott. | 我正在取盆栽土 斯考特 |
[36:53] | Charlie…Charlie. | 查理 查理 |
[36:56] | No guns on my property. I’ve asked you that. | 我的地盘上不允许出现枪 我和你要求过 |
[36:59] | Anybody can hunt along the creek. Not just me. | 任何人都可以沿河打猎 不只是我 |
[37:01] | – Anybody. – Charlie, I’m telling you | -任何人 -查理 我在跟你说 |
[37:03] | right now, you. | 现在 和你 |
[37:04] | No guns on my property ever. | 我家里决不允许出现枪 |
[37:07] | – All right, Scott. – Ever. | -好吧 斯考特 -决不 |
[37:08] | I didn’t mean to ruin your afternoon. | 我不是来给你添堵的 |
[37:10] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – Annie, I… | -没事 没事 -安妮 我 |
[37:14] | – Is that a spruce? – It’s a Christmas tree, Charlie. | -那是云杉树吗 -是圣诞树 查理 |
[37:17] | Well, they don’t lose their needles so quick. | 很好 它们的针叶掉得慢 |
[37:20] | Here, let me help you with that. Here you go. | 我来帮你吧 搞定 |
[37:22] | Here. Use this. | 给你 用这个 |
[37:28] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:31] | Did you find the Christmas decorations yet? | 你们找到圣诞装饰品了吗 |
[37:34] | No. | 没有 |
[37:36] | Oh, you’ve gotta see this. | 你们应该看看这些 |
[37:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:41] | All that for one tree, huh? | 所有这些在一棵树上吗 |
[37:43] | No, most of these lights are for the outside of the house. | 不是的 大部分的灯是挂在屋外的 |
[37:46] | Honey, do you see all this stuff? | 亲爱的 你看到这些了吗 |
[37:48] | – Yeah, I see it. – Here. | -是的 我看到了 -这里 |
[37:49] | Let’s get this inside, I’ll show you what’s what. | 我们把这些拿到屋里 我来告诉你们怎么用 |
[37:51] | – Yeah, yeah. – No, no, no. | -好啊 -不 不要 |
[37:52] | Look, Charlie, Annie and I | 听着查理 安妮和我 |
[37:54] | will take care of this on our own time. | 会在我们有空的时候处理这些的 |
[37:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:57] | But I’m just trying to help, Scott. | 斯考特 我只是想帮忙 |
[37:59] | Yeah. I appreciate your help, | 我谢谢你的帮助 |
[38:01] | but, look, the next time you wanna stop by, | 但听着 下次你想来的话 |
[38:03] | you call or you text first. | 请先打电话或者发短信 |
[38:05] | You don’t just show up. | 不要直接就出现 |
[38:08] | Oh… yes. | 好吧 |
[38:10] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[38:11] | I’m sure where you come from, | 我能肯定 你来的地方 |
[38:13] | people don’t just drop by, do they? | 人们不会直接就来造访 对吧 |
[38:15] | – No. – No. All right. | -不会 -不会 好吧 |
[38:17] | I’ll honor that. We good? | 我会尊重的 我们没问题吧 |
[38:19] | We’re good, Charlie. | 查理 我们没问题 |
[38:22] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[38:27] | Merry Christmas, Annie. | 圣诞快乐 安妮 |
[38:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:34] | Honey, what is the problem? | 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[38:36] | Something is really off with that guy. | 这人肯定有哪里不对 |
[38:38] | Do you have to make him feel so unwelcome? | 那你一定要让他觉得自己不受欢迎吗 |
[38:40] | He is unwelcome. He spies on us from the woods. | 确实不欢迎 他从树林里窥探我们 |
[38:42] | You said you went back there and you heard kids. | 你说过你回到那里 听到了孩子鬼混的声音 |
[38:44] | Okay, that one time, yes, but… | 是的 那是一次 是的 但 |
[38:48] | Look, whose side are you on? | 等等 你到底站哪边 |
[38:50] | Whose side am I…? | 我站哪边 |
[38:52] | What is really the problem here? | 到底是什么问题 |
[38:54] | The problem is the man acts like the house still belongs to him. | 问题是那家伙搞得好像这房子还是他的一样 |
[38:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[38:58] | Come on, Scott. Give the guy a break. | 别这样 斯考特 体谅一下他 |
[39:00] | He’s lost his wife. He lost his house. | 他没了妻子 没了房子 |
[39:03] | This is our house, not his. | 这是我们的房子 不是他的 |
[39:05] | – He doesn’t live here anymore. – I get that. | -他已经不住这了 -我知道 |
[39:07] | I drive an hour and a half to the city every day, | 我每天开一个半小时车去市里上班 |
[39:10] | and I’m back every night. | 很晚才能回来 |
[39:11] | I get up, I go to work, | 我起床 我去上班 |
[39:12] | I come home, I go to bed, | 我回家 就上床睡觉 |
[39:14] | and then I go back to work again. | 然后再回去工作 |
[39:16] | How is this place supposed to feel like it’s mine | 如果他还不走 我怎么就能觉得 |
[39:18] | if he won’t leave? | 这里是我的家 |
[39:23] | Do you still want this? | 那你还想要它吗 |
[39:25] | – What? – Do you still want this? | -什么 -还想要它吗 |
[39:27] | Still want what? | 还想要什么 |
[39:28] | This. Our home. | 这里 我们的家 |
[39:31] | I just need some time to adjust. | 我只是需要时间来适应 |
[39:35] | Because I love it here. | 因为我很喜欢这里 |
[39:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:03] | I think we all can agree these | 我认为我们都能同意 |
[40:07] | Thank you for a great meeting. We appreciate it. | 会议很好 非常感谢大家 |
[40:08] | Congratulations, Scott. | 恭喜 斯考特 |
[40:10] | They all believe that you’re a marketing genius. | 他们都坚信你是营销天才 |
[40:13] | Yeah, that was, uh… That was part of the plan. | 其实 那是 那是计划的一部分 |
[40:17] | Ms. Richards, one thing | 理查兹女士 有件事 |
[40:18] | you should know about me. | 你应该知道 |
[40:20] | I am very passionate about what I do. | 我非常热爱这份工作 |
[40:24] | You won’t be disappointed. | 不会让你失望的 |
[40:29] | Jillian. | 叫我吉莉安 |
[40:33] | Jillian. | 吉莉安 |
[40:36] | A few of us are gonna go and have a drink afterwards. | 等会儿我们几个要去喝点东西 |
[40:40] | Would you like to join us? | 你要一起来吗 |
[40:48] | Season’s greetings, Annie. | 向你致以节日的问候 安妮 |
[40:50] | – Charlie. – Hi. | -查理 -你好 |
[40:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:54] | I brought you and Scott a bottle of wine | 我给你和斯考特带了瓶酒 |
[40:57] | from my neighbor’s vineyard. | 是我邻居酒庄的 |
[41:00] | I wanna make amends for causing any kind of drama. | 我想为我造成的麻烦向你们道歉 |
[41:04] | Thank you. It’s okay. | 谢谢你 没事的 |
[41:06] | I tried to call him. | 我试着给他打过电话 |
[41:08] | But his cell phone said his mailbox was full. | 但是语音信箱满了 |
[41:13] | About the other day… | 那天的事情 |
[41:15] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[41:16] | Scott’s brother was killed, | 斯考特的弟弟被杀了 |
[41:18] | and it’s a trigger for him. | 枪会触发他想起过去 |
[41:19] | – Guns are… – Yeah. Yes. | -所以枪 -是的 我明白 |
[41:21] | It must have been devastating for him, so I understand. | 这肯定对他打击很大 我懂 |
[41:24] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 是的 -是的 |
[41:27] | So you’re putting up the lights, are you? | 你是在挂灯吗 |
[41:30] | I am. I am. | 对呀 对呀 |
[41:32] | – Beautiful job so far. – Thank you. | -目前为止做得不错 -谢谢 |
[41:34] | – You’re doing this by yourself? – Yes. | -都你一个人做的吗 -是啊 |
[41:39] | Do you want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[41:42] | Oh, yeah. Nice. | 好的 你人真好 |
[41:43] | – Teamwork makes the dream work. – Yeah. | -合作早就完美 -是的 |
[41:45] | Hopefully we can… | 但愿我们可以 |
[41:46] | Where is Scott? | 斯考特去哪了 |
[41:47] | Uh… Actually, no. | 实际 行不通 |
[41:49] | – He’s at work. – Yeah? | -他在上班 -是吗 |
[41:51] | Yeah, he’ll be home later. | 是的 他晚点会到家 |
[41:55] | Thank you so much for the help. | 真感谢你来帮忙 |
[41:57] | – Glad to do it. – You want something to drink? | -荣幸之至 -需要喝点什么吗 |
[42:01] | Would you like me to open this bottle of wine? | 要不我把这瓶酒开了 |
[42:03] | It needs to breathe anyway before Scott gets home. | 反正斯考特回家之前也需要醒酒 |
[42:06] | Yeah, Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 好的 好的 是个好主意 |
[42:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[42:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:16] | You don’t really strike me as a city girl. | 我觉得你看上去不像是都市女孩 |
[42:19] | You could tell? Hm. | 被你发现了吗 |
[42:21] | I grew up in a small town in Indiana, | 我在印第安纳的一个小镇长大 |
[42:23] | so I’m really a country girl at heart. | 所以其实我内心是乡下女孩 |
[42:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[42:26] | The city’s great, if you’re single | 城市很棒 如果你还是单身 |
[42:28] | and you’re young, but… | 还年轻 但是 |
[42:30] | I wanna raise my kids in the clean, fresh air. | 我想在空气清新的地方养大我的孩子 |
[42:32] | – So you are gonna have kids. – Yeah. | -所以你们是打算要小孩吗 -没错 |
[42:36] | You got any glasses? | 你这有玻璃杯吗 |
[42:37] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry about that. | 对的 对的 抱歉 |
[42:39] | Nobody tells you how hard it is | 不会有人告诉你 养孩子有多难 |
[42:41] | to raise children, that’s for sure. | 但事实的确如此 |
[42:44] | I mean, I know that my kids | 我意思是 我的孩子们 |
[42:48] | caused a few gray hairs on my head. | 可是让我愁白了头 |
[42:50] | You know, in the end, | 你要知道 这辈子 |
[42:52] | children are your biggest challenge | 孩子将会是你最大的挑战 |
[42:54] | that you will ever have and the greatest blessing. | 也是这辈子最大的祝福 |
[42:58] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[43:01] | Cheers? | 干杯 |
[43:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[43:09] | That needs to breathe. | 这酒确实需要醒一醒 |
[43:13] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h加班 晚饭别等我 爱你 斯考特 | |
[43:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[43:24] | Oh, okay. | 没问题 |
[43:32] | Hey, I just texted you. | 我刚给你发短信了 |
[43:34] | I know you sent a text, but why didn’t you call? | 我看见了 但你为什么不打电话 |
[43:36] | I’m in a meeting, and it’s loud, | 我在开会 而且很吵 |
[43:38] | and I didn’t wanna step out. | 我也不想特意出去 |
[43:41] | Are you at a bar? | 你在酒吧吗 |
[43:42] | Yes, it’s just drinks with clients. | 没错 就是和客户喝酒 |
[43:45] | Yeah, but you know | 我知道 但你知道 |
[43:45] | why I’m upset, right? | 我为什么生气 不是吗 |
[43:49] | The text. Yes. | 是短信 没错 |
[43:51] | I get it. Um… | 我明白了 |
[43:52] | Look, it’s not like that, all right? | 听着 不是你想的那样 好吗 |
[43:55] | This is a part of my job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[43:57] | All right? It’s how we pay for your house. | 明白吗 不然怎么买你的房子 |
[44:00] | My house? | 我的房子吗 |
[44:02] | Annie, look, let’s just not | 安妮 听着 我们不要 |
[44:04] | get into that again, please. | 再纠结这个了 求你了 |
[44:06] | You know what? Never mind. | 你知道吗 不用说了 |
[44:08] | Sorry I bothered you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[44:24] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -没什么事吧 -没事 |
[44:26] | Yeah. Scott’s just gonna be late. | 没事 不过斯考特会晚回来了 |
[44:29] | Trouble at home? | 家里有麻烦吗 |
[44:37] | You’ve got the look. | 你都写在脸上了 |
[44:41] | I really, really should get home. | 我真的 真的该回家了 |
[44:48] | No. | 不 |
[44:49] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[44:53] | I need to get my ass back to Napa. | 我得赶紧滚回家去 |
[44:56] | – I’m sorry. – That’d be best. | -抱歉 -这样最好 |
[44:59] | Good night, then. | 那么 晚安 |
[45:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:03] | Thank you for being such a sweetheart, Charlie. | 谢谢你这么贴心 查理 |
[45:06] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[45:08] | Officially, merry Christmas. | 正式说一句 圣诞快乐 |
[45:10] | Thank you. Merry Christmas. | 谢谢 圣诞快乐 |
[45:11] | – See you. – See you. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[45:38] | Bravo, Annie. | 好棒啊 安妮 |
[45:40] | Bravo. | 太美了 |
[45:43] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[45:46] | House looks fantastic. | 房子看起来太棒了 |
[45:49] | How’d you do all that by yourself? | 你一个人怎么做到的 |
[45:52] | I didn’t. | 不是一个人 |
[46:03] | Wild guess… | 大胆一猜 |
[46:06] | Charlie? | 是查理吗 |
[46:08] | We both know you weren’t gonna help me with the lights. | 我们都知道挂灯你又不会帮忙 |
[46:13] | This is about the texting? | 是因为短信吗 |
[46:15] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗 |
[46:17] | I’m sitting here, waiting for you to call, | 我坐在这 像平时一样 |
[46:21] | like you usually do, and you don’t. | 等你的电话 但你却没有打 |
[46:24] | Sitting here with Charlie. | 是和查理坐在这 |
[46:25] | What? | 什么 |
[46:25] | You’re sitting here with Charlie. | 你是和查理坐在这 |
[46:27] | No, we’re not doing that. We’re not doing that. | 不 我们不纠结这个 不纠结 |
[46:29] | Instead of calling, you text. | 你没打电话 却给我发短信 |
[46:31] | You’re worried about a text. | 你居然因为一条短信担心 |
[46:33] | What happened last time you text? | 忘记你上次发短信的时候做了什么吗 |
[46:34] | It’s not okay for me having drinks with my client, | 我不能和客户喝酒 |
[46:36] | That’s not the point. That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 那不是重点 |
[46:38] | It’s okay for you to sit up here | 而你就能坐这 |
[46:39] | and share wine with the man that | 和那家伙喝酒 |
[46:41] | I specifically asked you not to have in this house. | 我明确告诉过你不要让他进来的 |
[46:44] | You text instead of call. | 发短信不打电话 |
[46:45] | The last time you did that, | 你上次这么做的时候 |
[46:46] | you were with somebody. | 是和其他女人在一块 |
[46:47] | I apologized for that, okay? | 我之前已经道歉了 好吗 |
[46:50] | Look, we went to therapy. | 听着 我们一起做过伴侣咨询 |
[46:52] | Then we got married. Then we bought this house, | 然后结的婚 接着买了这套房 |
[46:55] | and now we’re here to start a family. | 在这里想开始家庭生活 |
[46:59] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[47:06] | You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[47:09] | Sleep in a different room. | 分房睡吧 |
[47:10] | I don’t wanna talk about this shit. | 我不想说这糟心事 |
[47:20] | Living the dream. | 真是在做梦 |
[48:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:24] | Honey, what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你在干吗 |
[48:26] | I can hear sounds upstairs. You scared me. | 我听见楼上有声音 你吓到我了 |
[48:29] | Okay, come here. Come here. | 好了 过来 来这 |
[48:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[48:31] | You said you… You heard sounds? | 你说你 你听见声音了是吗 |
[48:33] | Yeah, I heard sounds. | 对 听见什么声了 |
[48:35] | Do you know what it was? | 知道是什么声吗 |
[48:37] | I thought it was you. | 我以为是你呢 |
[48:39] | I think I saw him in the house. | 我想我在房子里看见他了 |
[48:42] | – Who? – Charlie. | -谁 -查理 |
[48:45] | How could he even get in the house? | 他到底怎么进的来 |
[48:46] | You changed the locks. | 你把锁都换了 |
[48:50] | We have the security system. | 我们还有安保系统 |
[48:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:56] | I’m tripping. I don’t know. | 我可能产生幻觉了 我不知道 |
[48:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:02] | I think maybe you’ve been drinking a little too much. | 我想你可能喝多了 |
[49:06] | Look, I’m sorry for waking you up. | 听我说 我很抱歉吵醒你 |
[49:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[49:12] | I’m also sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我也抱歉 |
[49:17] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[49:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[49:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:15] | You look good. | 你看起来很好 |
[50:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:19] | So, what do you say we go on a real date tonight? | 你说咱俩今晚来个真正的约会如何 |
[50:22] | Dinner? | 晚餐吗 |
[50:24] | We’ll go to that Italian spot that we read about. | 我们去之前看过的那个意大利风格的地方 |
[50:26] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢 |
[50:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[50:31] | Could I get a medium latte? | 能我来一杯中杯拿铁吗 |
[50:33] | – Name? – It’s Scott. | -名字 -斯考特 |
[50:35] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[50:39] | I don’t mean to stare. | 我不是有意盯着看的 |
[50:40] | Grady Kramer. | 我是格雷迪·克莱默 |
[50:42] | You just bought the Peck house, right? | 你刚买了派克家的房子 对吗 |
[50:43] | – Yeah. – My wife and I, we live, like, | -是的 -我妻子和我住在 |
[50:46] | a mile down the road from you. | 你家沿路再往下走一英里左右 |
[50:47] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[50:48] | We heard you got a… | 我们听说你 |
[50:49] | A damn good deal on Charlie’s place. | 这笔查理房子的交易做的很划算啊 |
[50:51] | – Well, we did okay. – Yeah. | -还好吧 -是吗 |
[50:54] | Charlie’s quite a guy. | 查理真是个好人啊 |
[50:55] | Just don’t look too close under the mask. | 只要别太往他的深处看 |
[50:59] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[51:01] | You know his wife died in that house. | 你知道他的妻子死在那栋房子里 |
[51:04] | Yeah, yeah. You know, cancer. | 是的 死于癌症 |
[51:06] | Well, maybe she had cancer, maybe she didn’t. | 她可能有癌症 也可能没有 |
[51:10] | All I know is that one fine day, | 我知道的就是很正常的一天 |
[51:12] | Mrs. Charlie took Mr. Charlie’s shotgun… | 查理夫人突然拿着查理先生的猎枪 |
[51:17] | …shoved the barrel in her mouth. | 把枪管塞进了嘴里 |
[51:21] | At least, that’s how Charlie explained it to the police. | 至少 查理是这么对警察说的 |
[51:27] | – Grady. – Ah. | -格雷迪 -在 |
[51:29] | Medium latte for Scott. | 斯考特的中杯拿铁 |
[51:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:34] | You think that’s blood? | 你觉得那是血迹吗 |
[51:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:38] | Honey, when did you become a detective? | 亲爱的 你什么时候成为侦探的 |
[51:42] | And why are you trying to scare me? | 还有你为什么要吓唬我 |
[51:44] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. I’m not trying to scare you. | 老天 抱歉 我没有想吓唬你 |
[51:46] | – It’s just… – Okay. | -只是 -好的 |
[51:48] | the details surrounding Ellen’s death are sketchy, | 艾伦死亡的细节有一些模糊 |
[51:50] | to say the least, so I looked it up on the Internet, | 这是往轻里说了 所以我在网上查了一下 |
[51:53] | and the DA was considering a murder charge. | 发现地区检察官有考虑过谋杀指控 |
[51:55] | A murder charge. | 谋杀指控 |
[51:57] | But then why didn’t they pursue it? | 那为什么他们没有起诉呢 |
[51:58] | – Lack of evidence. – Honey, | -证据不足 -亲爱的 |
[52:02] | this doesn’t make him a murderer. | 这并不意味着他就是凶手 |
[52:03] | Okay, well, we don’t know anything about this man, | 是的 但我们一点也不了解这个人 |
[52:07] | and I’ve seen the way that he looks at you. | 还有我见过他看你的眼神 |
[52:09] | Now Charlie is after me? | 那现在查理盯上我了吗 |
[52:11] | Since day one. | 从第一天起 |
[52:12] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[52:13] | Oh, my God. You don’t see it? | 天呐 你没发现吗 |
[52:15] | What does it matter? He’s going to Florida any day now. | 有什么关系 他反正要去佛罗里达了 |
[52:18] | Is he? Because his departure date just keeps moving. | 是吗 他离开日期一直在往后推 |
[52:21] | So, what do you want me to do? | 那你想我怎么做 |
[52:24] | Okay, it’s simple. I want you to tell him… | 很简单 我要你告诉他 |
[52:26] | Tell him that he’s not welcome. | 告诉他 这里不欢迎他 |
[52:29] | Okay? And if you can’t tell him, | 好吗 如果你不去说 |
[52:32] | then-then I’ll… I’ll tell him myself. | 那 那我去说 |
[52:35] | You gonna tell him? | 你去说吗 |
[52:36] | You don’t think I’ll tell him? | 你觉得我不会说吗 |
[52:39] | I think we should go to dinner. | 我觉得我们该去吃晚餐了 |
[52:43] | – We’re gonna be late. – Okay. | -我们要迟到了 -好的 |
[52:49] | That was it. | 就是这样 |
[52:50] | Yeah, that was it. | 是啊 是这样 |
[52:51] | Oh, this place is definitely a keeper. | 这地方真让人流连忘返 |
[52:54] | Good pasta, good wine. | 好吃的意大利面 好喝的红酒 |
[52:58] | Honey, you gonna be able to drive? | 亲爱的 你还能开车吗 |
[52:59] | Yeah. Not only can I drive, I… | 是的 我不但能开车 我还能 |
[53:02] | I was thinking maybe we could stop for a little nightcap. | 我觉得也许还可以停下来再来点睡前饮料 |
[53:04] | Oh, baby, everything is closed. | 宝贝 所有店都关门了 |
[53:09] | What about The Royal Hotel? | 那这个皇家酒店呢 |
[53:10] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这个主意不太好 |
[53:12] | Come on, let’s just take a little sneak peek. | 来吧 我们就去偷偷瞄一眼 |
[53:15] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[53:16] | To see what old Charlie’s up to | 去看看老查理 |
[53:18] | when he’s not haunting our house. | 不在我们家捣腾的时候都在干嘛 |
[53:20] | Honey, yeah, I don’t… | 亲爱的 我 |
[53:21] | – I don’t think… No. – Yeah. | -我觉得不 不 -去嘛 |
[53:23] | No… | 不 |
[53:29] | – Oh, come on, honey, let’s go. – No, no, no. | -走吧 亲爱的 我们走 -不不 |
[53:32] | Scott. | 斯考特 |
[53:34] | – Annie. – Hi. | -安妮 -嗨 |
[53:36] | Hello. Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[53:37] | – What are you doing downtown? – Hey, man. | -你在城里做什么 -老兄 |
[53:40] | We were just, uh… Just having dinner at Fellini’s. | 我们刚刚在费里尼餐厅吃了晚餐 |
[53:44] | I’ll buy you a drink. Annie, what are you having? | 我请你喝一杯 安妮 你喝什么 |
[53:47] | I’m good. I’m actually gonna drive. | 我不用 我等会儿还要开车 |
[53:49] | Oh, well, Scott, pick your poison. | 那斯考特 挑选你的毒药吧 |
[53:51] | – Tequila shot. – You know what? | -纯饮龙舌兰 -你知道吗 |
[53:53] | But we’re not gonna stay late, | 我们不能待得太晚 |
[53:54] | Scott has work in the morning. | 斯考特明早还要工作 |
[53:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[54:02] | What were we drinking to? | 我们在为什么而喝酒 |
[54:04] | How about Florida? | 佛罗里达怎样 |
[54:07] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
[54:09] | – Scott. – No, no. | -斯考特 -不 不 |
[54:11] | I’m not trying to be rude. Just… Just remind me of this. | 我并不是有意冒犯 只是刚想起这事 |
[54:14] | Your, um, daughter… | 你女儿 |
[54:17] | Your daughter, what part does she live in, again? | 你女儿 她住在哪个区呢 |
[54:19] | Fort Myers. | 迈尔斯堡 |
[54:21] | Can we get another round? This time, it’s on me. | 我们能再来一轮吗 这次记在我账上 |
[54:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:25] | I’m… I’m going to pass. You have mine. | 我 我就不喝了 你喝我的吧 |
[54:28] | Because tequila has a way of sneaking up on me. | 因为龙舌兰总会偷偷摸摸就让我醉了 |
[54:37] | So do you, Charlie. | 你也是 查理 |
[54:39] | So do you. You… You have a way of sneaking up on me. | 你也是 你对我也总是偷偷摸摸的 |
[54:44] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[54:46] | You looking for a new wife, Charlie? | 你在找新老婆吗 查理 |
[54:48] | Okay, l-let’s go, honey. It’s getting late. | 好了 我们走吧 亲爱的 很晚了 |
[54:51] | I need an answer. | 我需要一个答案 |
[54:53] | Your question does not deserve an answer, Scott. | 你的问题不配有答案 斯考特 |
[54:56] | If you wanna talk, we can do that some other time. | 如果你想谈一下 我们可以另约时间 |
[54:59] | – Perhaps I’ll drop by the house? – No. | -也许我可以去你家 -不 |
[55:00] | God, no. Damn it, no. | 老天 不 该死的 不 |
[55:03] | See, that’s the problem, man. | 看 这就是问题所在 老兄 |
[55:04] | No, your days of dropping by are over. | 不 你以后再也别来我家了 |
[55:07] | All right. Well, then someplace less public. | 好 那去个不是这么公共的场所 |
[55:12] | Stay away from my wife, okay? | 离我老婆远一点 好吗 |
[55:16] | She’s just too nice to tell you herself. | 她人太好了没法亲自告诉你 |
[55:19] | So I’m telling you. | 所以我来告诉你 |
[55:22] | Capiche? | 明白了吗 |
[55:26] | You’ve made your point. Let’s go. | 你已经把观点讲清楚了 我们走 |
[55:28] | Be careful on the road. | 路上小心点 |
[55:29] | Scott. | 斯考特 |
[55:34] | So long, Chuck. | 别再见了 查克 |
[55:37] | Gotta go. | 该走了 |
[55:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[55:44] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[55:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[57:05] | Your husband has a mild concussion. | 你先生有一点轻微的脑震荡 |
[57:07] | We need to make sure he doesn’t have internal injuries. | 我们需要确保他没有内伤 |
[57:10] | I can get out of here tonight, right? | 我今晚就能离开这里 对吧 |
[57:12] | Depends on the lab. | 要看化验结果了 |
[57:13] | Unfortunately, that means we gotta keep you overnight. | 很不幸 这意味着今晚你得留在这里 |
[57:16] | The only problem with that is, | 唯一的问题就是 |
[57:17] | I gotta go to work tomorrow, so… | 我明天得去上班 所以 |
[57:19] | It’s protocol. | 这是规定 |
[57:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[57:22] | The lioness sprints towards her prey, | 母狮向它的猎物冲去 |
[57:25] | a zebra just outside the grasslands… | 一只斑马正好在草地之外 |
[57:31] | Why don’t you go home and get some rest? | 不如你回家休息吧 |
[57:35] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[57:38] | Honey, I can stay. | 亲爱的 我可以留下 |
[57:39] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[57:42] | But I’ll be all right. | 但我没问题的 |
[57:45] | You just want me to get out of your bed | 你就是想让我离开你的床 |
[57:47] | so you have more room. | 这样你就有更多空间了 |
[57:51] | That’s not the case. | 才不是那样 |
[57:56] | I’ll pick you up in the morning when they discharge you. | 明早你出院时我再来接你 |
[57:58] | Yeah, I’ll call you. | 好的 到时候打给你 |
[58:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:03] | – Love you. – I love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[58:05] | As for the zebra, there is no escape. | 对于斑马 是没办法逃跑的 |
[58:08] | Powerful jaws slowly and swiftly | 强有力的下颌稳而迅速地 |
[58:11] | bring imminent death and darkness. | 带来迫在眉睫的死亡和黑暗 |
[58:30] | What’s up, Scott? | 什么事 斯考特 |
[58:32] | Listen to me very carefully, all right? | 非常仔细地听我说 好吧 |
[58:35] | I can’t prove it… | 我没办法证实 |
[58:37] | but I-I got this feeling that it was Charlie | 但我感觉是查理 |
[58:40] | who ran me off the road. | 把我撞到路边的 |
[58:41] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[58:43] | Because you were right. | 因为你说的对 |
[58:45] | He’s obsessed with the house, | 他对那栋房子着了迷 |
[58:47] | and now he’s obsessed with Annie. | 现在他又对安妮着谜了 |
[58:49] | Well, have you told Annie what you’re telling me right now? | 那你对安妮说了你现在对我说的这些吗 |
[58:52] | I tried. | 我试了 |
[58:53] | I tried, man, but she just won’t buy it. | 我真试了 兄弟 但她不相信 |
[58:56] | Look, I need you to do me a favor, all right? | 听着 我需要你帮我一个忙 好吗 |
[58:58] | I need you to get Brian in IT to discreetly | 我需要你去找信息技术部的布莱恩 |
[59:01] | find out everything he can | 让他谨慎地查一下所有他能查到的 |
[59:03] | on Charlie Peck and his family. | 关于查理·派克和他家庭的信息 |
[59:05] | I really need to know who I’m dealing with. | 我真的需要知道我要对付的是怎样的人 |
[59:07] | If there’s anything to find on Charlie Peck, | 如果有我们需要知道的查理·派克的任何事 |
[59:10] | we’re gonna find it. | 我们都会找到 |
[59:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[59:58] | Charlie, you scared the shit out of me. | 查理 你吓死我了 |
[1:00:00] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:02] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:03] | I-I heard about Scott, | 我听说了斯考特的事 |
[1:00:05] | and I just wanted to drop by and-and, uh, give you this. | 我只是想过来把这个给你 |
[1:00:09] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我觉得你可能饿了 |
[1:00:10] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[1:00:11] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[1:00:13] | They’re gonna keep him overnight. | 他们让他留院观察 |
[1:00:15] | When I heard he was in the hospital, | 当我听说他在医院的时候 |
[1:00:17] | it made me think of Ellen, | 我想起了艾伦 |
[1:00:18] | and when she was in the hospital with cancer. | 当她得了癌症住院的时候 |
[1:00:21] | And I’d come home, and the house would be dark and empty, | 我回到家 房子里又黑又空 |
[1:00:24] | and I was pretty blue… | 我很沮丧 |
[1:00:28] | and lonely, so… | 也很孤独 |
[1:00:31] | Anyway, I got you, uh, an everything pizza. | 总之 我给你买了一个什么都有的比萨 |
[1:00:33] | You just pick off what you don’t like. | 你只需要挑掉你不喜欢的就行 |
[1:00:36] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[1:00:37] | And I’m… I’m sorry, uh, that I scared you. | 对不起 我吓到你了 |
[1:00:40] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:00:42] | – Uh, good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:00:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:00:46] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:00:50] | This pizza is huge. | 这个比萨好大啊 |
[1:00:52] | You’re not gonna make me eat it alone, are you? | 你该不会是让我一个人吃完吧 |
[1:00:55] | – You want some company? – Come on in. | -你想有人陪陪吗 -进来吧 |
[1:00:58] | Brian and I found out that | 我和布莱恩发现 |
[1:01:00] | old Charlie boy is | 老男孩查理 |
[1:01:01] | – in some deep legal shit. – What? | -深陷在一些法律麻烦中 -什么 |
[1:01:04] | Yeah. You know, his entire construction business, | 对 他的整个建筑业务 |
[1:01:06] | it went under. | 都垮了 |
[1:01:08] | There were lawsuits, government liens, | 他身上背着诉讼 政府留置权 |
[1:01:11] | charges of tax fraud. | 还有税务欺诈指控 |
[1:01:13] | I mean, this guy was looking at some serious jail time. | 这家伙正面临着严重的牢狱之灾 |
[1:01:16] | Yeah, he didn’t wanna sell it. He had to. | 是啊 他并不想卖掉它 是迫不得已才卖的 |
[1:01:19] | And he owed everybody. | 他欠了所有人钱 |
[1:01:23] | – What have I done? – I’m sorry, man. | -我都干了什么 -抱歉 伙计 |
[1:01:25] | He’s not the upstanding citizen | 他想让我们以为他是良好市民 |
[1:01:27] | that he wants us to think he is. | 但其实他不是 |
[1:01:29] | Not exactly your traditional holiday meal, is it? | 这不是你平常节日吃的东西 对吧 |
[1:01:33] | No, but I’m starving, so this is perfect. | 对 不过我饿死了 所以这非常棒 |
[1:01:36] | On your way back to the city, | 在你回城的路上 |
[1:01:38] | just go by the house and check on Annie for me, okay? | 帮我回家看一下安妮 好吗 |
[1:01:41] | Make sure she’s all right, call me back. | 确保她没事 然后给我回电话 |
[1:01:43] | Of course, of course. Cool? | 当然 当然 没事了吧 |
[1:01:45] | Yeah, I got you. | 是的 没事了 |
[1:01:48] | You know those guys that wear yellow vests? | 你知道穿黄色背心的那些人吧 |
[1:01:50] | – Oh, yeah. – You know, that stop traffic? | -知道 -指挥交通的那种 |
[1:01:52] | I was… That was me. | 我就是干那个的 |
[1:01:54] | – And… No. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -就是 |
[1:01:56] | And it just so happened | 就这样发生了 |
[1:01:58] | that I turned my stop sign around for traffic, | 我举起了停车标志 |
[1:02:00] | and she was the first car in line. | 她就排在第一辆 |
[1:02:02] | And she was so… | 她是那么 |
[1:02:05] | What the hell is Charlie doing here? | 查理在这里想干吗 |
[1:02:14] | And she had said… | 她当时说 |
[1:02:18] | She had told me that, “I have to be somewhere,” | 她告诉我 “我必须要赶到地方” |
[1:02:21] | and I came over to her window… | 我走到她的车窗前 |
[1:02:25] | After 15 minutes of talking to her, I had a date with her. | 聊了15分钟后 我就跟她约好了下次见面 |
[1:02:29] | That’s so sweet. | 好甜蜜啊 |
[1:02:31] | Yeah, from there we just, like I said… | 是的 就像我说的 从那以后我们 |
[1:02:36] | – This is great wine, isn’t it? – Yeah, it’s good. | -这酒很棒 对吧 -是啊 很棒 |
[1:02:38] | Would you like another glass? | 你想再来一杯吗 |
[1:02:39] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 好的 太好了 |
[1:03:02] | So… | 所以 |
[1:03:04] | Annie. Don’t look over your shoulder, all right? | 安妮 别回头看 好吗 |
[1:03:07] | But there’s someone watching us… | 有人从厨房窗户外面 |
[1:03:11] | from outside the kitchen window. | 在监视我们 |
[1:03:12] | – Should I call the cops? – No. | -我应该报警吗 -不 |
[1:03:14] | I’m sure it’s those high school kids, | 我敢肯定是那些高中生 |
[1:03:16] | – but I’m fed up. – Okay. | -但我受够了 -好吧 |
[1:03:19] | I’m gonna go check it out. | 我出去看看 |
[1:03:21] | – All right. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[1:03:52] | Mike? | 是麦克 |
[1:03:54] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:03:55] | – What are you doing out here? – I can explain. | -你在外面干什么 -我可以解释 |
[1:03:58] | If I’d had a gun, I could have blown your head off. | 如果我有枪的话 我可能把你的头都轰掉了 |
[1:04:00] | I know, man. | 我知道 老兄 |
[1:04:01] | Right now I feel like a damn fool. | 现在我觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[1:04:03] | What did you expect to see? | 你希望看到什么 |
[1:04:06] | – I don’t know. – Mike. | -我不知道 -麦克 |
[1:04:08] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[1:04:10] | This is not the suburbs. | 这里可不是郊区 |
[1:04:12] | This is the country. | 这里是乡下 |
[1:04:13] | People have guns. You’ve got to be careful. | 人人都有枪 你必须小心点 |
[1:04:17] | I know, man. I do not belong here. | 我知道 我不属于这里 |
[1:04:19] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪里 |
[1:04:21] | I just parked at the end of the driveway. | 我就把车停在车道的尽头 |
[1:04:24] | I’ll walk you to it. | 我跟你去 |
[1:04:27] | – You scared me to death. – Yeah, I know. You scared me. | -你吓死我了 -是你吓到我了 |
[1:04:30] | You’re shaking like a leaf. | 你抖得跟个筛子似的 |
[1:04:34] | You wanna have a cigarette, calm your nerves? | 想抽支烟 冷静点吗 |
[1:04:36] | – No, man. I’m good. – Go ahead, have a cigarette. | -不用 我很好 -去抽支烟吧 |
[1:04:38] | – No, no, I’ll just go… – No, no, no. I insist. | -不 我要走了 -不 我坚持 |
[1:04:43] | Have a cigarette. | 去抽支烟 |
[1:04:54] | May I have one? | 我可以要一支吗 |
[1:04:59] | I thought you quit. | 我以为你戒了 |
[1:05:00] | Yeah. Right. | 是的 没错 |
[1:05:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:16] | Here, let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:05:31] | I’m gonna save mine for later. | 我想留着我的晚点再抽 |
[1:05:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:47] | – Think I’m just gonna go. – All right. Hey. | -我想我该走了 -好的 |
[1:05:50] | Do you believe in second chances? | 你相信有第二次机会吗 |
[1:05:52] | Yeah, sure. I think everybody deserves a second chance, | 当然 我觉得每个人都该有第二次机会 |
[1:05:55] | even Peeping Toms. | 甚至是偷窥狂 |
[1:05:57] | No, I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about in life. | 不 我不是在说这个 我在说生活 |
[1:06:00] | Like, if you lost everything that was important to you, | 比如 如果你失去了所有重要的东西 |
[1:06:04] | and then you had a chance to get it all back, | 但你有机会能把它们全部拿回来 |
[1:06:06] | wouldn’t you just go for it? | 你会为了这些不顾一切吗 |
[1:06:08] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -会啊 -没错 |
[1:06:09] | Well, that’s like me. | 那么 就像我一样 |
[1:06:11] | I have a chance to get it all back. | 我有机会把它们全部拿回来 |
[1:06:14] | All I have to do | 而我要做的就是 |
[1:06:15] | is just get rid of Scott. | 就是除掉斯考特 |
[1:06:18] | What the…? | 什么鬼 |
[1:06:35] | All right. Where am I gonna put you? | 好了 我要把你放哪儿呢 |
[1:07:05] | Hi. Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:07:07] | Oh, I-I twisted my damn ankle. | 该死的 我扭了脚 |
[1:07:10] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:07:12] | Okay, just… There we go. | 好吧 来 |
[1:07:13] | I think I just hit something. | 我想我踢到了什么东西 |
[1:07:15] | Idiot. I was… | 我真是白痴 我 |
[1:07:17] | Oh, let’s put this up. | 把脚架上来 |
[1:07:18] | I was chasing those kids. | 我在追那些孩子 |
[1:07:20] | Then I hooked my foot into a tree root. | 然后我脚绊倒了树根上 |
[1:07:22] | I’m gonna, um, take your boot off | 我要把你靴子脱掉 |
[1:07:24] | – and just see if… – Yeah. | -看看是不是 -好的 |
[1:07:27] | – Here we go. Okay. – Ah, all right. | -我们开始吧 -好的 |
[1:07:29] | Right here. Just… Ow! | 就是这里 就 |
[1:07:31] | – Is it okay? Did that hurt? – Yeah. | -没事吧 疼吗 -是的 |
[1:07:33] | It’s all right. Yeah, it’s all right. | 没关系 是的 没关系 |
[1:07:35] | Okay, I’m just gonna see if… | 好吧 我来看看是不是 |
[1:07:38] | I mean, it doesn’t… | 它没有 |
[1:07:40] | Doesn’t seem like it’s swollen or anything. | 看起来它没有肿 或是别的什么问题 |
[1:07:43] | You might just have to rest it when you get to the hotel. | 当你到酒店的时候 可能需要休息一下 |
[1:07:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:07:48] | You definitely didn’t break it. Thank goodness. | 你肯定没骨折 谢天谢地 |
[1:07:52] | Yeah, I think if you prop it up, | 我想如果你把脚撑起来 |
[1:07:54] | maybe elevate it, you know, then it’ll… | 或许把它抬高 它就会 |
[1:07:57] | Hopefully it’ll be okay. | 可能就没事了 |
[1:07:58] | Feel like you might need to just double-check and see a doctor. | 感觉你可能需要看看医生 再确认一下 |
[1:08:03] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[1:08:05] | those kids might come back. You think maybe I should stay? | 那些孩子可能还会回来 你想我留下来吗 |
[1:08:12] | No, I think, you know, it’s kids. | 不 我觉得 他们只是孩子 |
[1:08:15] | I don’t think I’m in any real danger or anything. | 我觉得我并没有任何真正的危险 |
[1:08:17] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:08:18] | No. | 是的 |
[1:08:20] | I don’t. | 我也觉得 |
[1:08:22] | And I need to get cleaned up. | 我也需要清理一下 |
[1:08:24] | – Yeah. – I’m dirty. | -好的 -我都弄脏了 |
[1:08:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:30] | Could you just give me my boot, please? | 麻烦把我的靴子给我好吗 |
[1:08:32] | Yeah, let me help you. | 好的 我来帮你 |
[1:08:34] | – You got it? – Here. Yeah, I have… | -你行吗 -是的 我 |
[1:08:36] | I have things to do in the morning. | 我明早还有事要做 |
[1:08:37] | Let me put it here for you. | 我给你放在这儿 |
[1:08:39] | Anyway. | 无论如何也要的 |
[1:08:42] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你行吗 -是的 |
[1:08:43] | – You help me up? – Help up? | -你能帮我站起来吗 -站起来是吧 |
[1:08:44] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 好的 |
[1:08:46] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:08:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好 |
[1:08:49] | Here, let me. There we go, there we go. | 来 让我来 我们走 我们走 |
[1:08:52] | Okay, here. Come around slowly. Just push… There we go. There we go. | 好 慢慢走过来 用力 就这样 |
[1:10:11] | Hi. You’ve reached Annie. Leave a message. | 你好 这是安妮 给我留言吧 |
[1:11:08] | How you feeling? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[1:11:24] | You’re bringing my wife flowers now? | 你现在都开始给我妻子送花了 |
[1:11:27] | It’s foxglove. | 是毛地黄 |
[1:11:29] | I haven’t seen it around here | 我很久 很久都没有 |
[1:11:32] | in a long, long, long time. | 在这附近见过了 |
[1:11:36] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:11:38] | Look, I know about you. | 听着 我知道了你很多事 |
[1:11:41] | Your losses, your bankruptcy, | 你的损失 你的破产 |
[1:11:44] | why you sold us the house. | 你为什么把房子卖给我们 |
[1:11:48] | So… | 所以 |
[1:11:50] | get the fuck off of my property. | 从我的地产上滚开 |
[1:12:31] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:12:33] | Babe, I would have came and got you. You okay? | 宝贝 我本来要去接你的 你还好吧 |
[1:12:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:41] | I just ran into Charlie. | 我刚碰到查理 |
[1:12:43] | He was bringing you flowers. | 他正要给你送花 |
[1:12:44] | Nobody knocked on the door. | 可是没人敲门啊 |
[1:12:46] | Did he come by here last night? | 他昨晚来过这里吗 |
[1:12:47] | He came by to see if I was okay. | 他来这里看看我是不是还好 |
[1:12:49] | I think he’s the one that tried to run me off the road. | 我觉得他就是那个把我从路上撞飞的人 |
[1:12:54] | You think Charlie tried to run you off the road? | 你认为查理想把你从路上撞飞 |
[1:12:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:58] | Look, he’s not who you think he is. | 他不是你想象的那样 |
[1:13:04] | What time did Mike leave last night? | 麦克昨晚什么时候走的 |
[1:13:06] | – Mike? – Yeah. | -麦克 -是啊 |
[1:13:08] | Mike didn’t come by here last night. | 麦克昨晚没来过这里啊 |
[1:13:09] | No, no, no. I sent Mike to come check on you. | 不可能 我让麦克来看你的 |
[1:13:12] | Mike left straight from the hospital to come | 麦克从医院直接 |
[1:13:14] | – check on you. – Honey, he didn’t come here. | -过来看你 -亲爱的 他没来过这 |
[1:13:16] | So you were here alone last night | 所以你昨晚自己一个人 |
[1:13:18] | by yourself with Charlie? | 和查理在一起吗 |
[1:13:19] | – He came by to see if I was okay. – Why? | -他过来看看我是否没事 -为什么 |
[1:13:21] | He knew you weren’t here. He brought some food. | 他知道你不在这里 他给我带了些吃的 |
[1:13:22] | There was somebody in the backyard. | 有人出现在后院 |
[1:13:24] | It turned out to be the kids. | 结果是孩子们 |
[1:13:26] | I called you a bunch of times. | 我给你打过了好多电话 |
[1:13:27] | Annie! Annie! | 安妮 安妮 |
[1:13:28] | – Listen to what you just said. – I sent him home. | -听听你说的 -我让他回家了 |
[1:13:29] | How did he know? How did he know I wasn’t here? | 他怎么知道的 他怎么知道我昨晚不在的 |
[1:13:33] | Think about that, how did he know? | 想一想 他是怎么知道的 |
[1:13:38] | This… This guy is dangerous. Okay? | 这人 这人很危险 知道吗 |
[1:13:40] | Charlie is very dangerous. | 查理是个很危险的人 |
[1:13:41] | Okay. Okay, babe, I believe you. I do. | 好的 好的宝贝 我相信你 真的 |
[1:13:46] | He shows up again, you just… | 他要是再出现 你就 |
[1:13:49] | Just call the police, okay? | 你就报警 知道吗 |
[1:13:51] | – Just call them. – Okay. | -报警 -好 |
[1:13:55] | Napa Police. | 纳帕警察局 |
[1:13:57] | Hi. I’d like to get a restraining order. | 你好 我想申请限制令 |
[1:14:06] | Hey, this is Mike Renfro. | 你好 我是麦克·伦弗罗 |
[1:14:08] | Leave your name and number after the beep. | 请在”哔”的一声后留下您的姓名和电话号码 |
[1:14:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:14:17] | Yes, I’m calling for Mr. Scott Howard. | 你好 我想找一下斯考特·霍华德先生 |
[1:14:19] | This is he. | 我就是 |
[1:14:21] | Mr. Howard, I’m curious if you have | 霍华德先生 不知道您能否提供一下 |
[1:14:23] | an alternate address for Mr. Peck | 派克先生其他的地址 |
[1:14:25] | because we’ve not yet been able to serve the restraining order. | 因为我们没法送达限制令 |
[1:14:28] | – What?- He’s not at The Royal Hotel. | -什么 -他没有住在皇家酒店 |
[1:14:30] | What are you talking about? Can you double-check, please? | 不可能啊 你能再查一下吗 |
[1:14:33] | I’m sorry, sir. We’ve gone through all their records, | 不好意思 先生 我们已经查过记录了 |
[1:14:36] | and Mr. Peck has never stayed at The Royal Hotel. | 派克先生从来没在皇家酒店住过 |
[1:14:41] | – Brian. – Hey, Scott. | -布莱恩 -嗨 斯考特 |
[1:14:42] | Tell me, did you hear back from Mike? | 告诉我 你有麦克的消息吗 |
[1:14:45] | No one’s seen or heard from Mike. | 没人见过 或联系上过他 |
[1:14:47] | What about Charlie Peck, his kids? | 那查理·派克呢 他的孩子呢 |
[1:14:49] | Did you…? Did you find anything about his kids? | 你有没有 有没有查到些什么 |
[1:14:51] | I did a lot of digging. | 我一直在调查 |
[1:14:53] | There’s not much there, | 没有什么发现 |
[1:14:54] | but I did manage to find a work cell for a Vanessa Smith. | 不过我查到了瓦妮萨·史密斯的工作电话 |
[1:14:58] | His daughter’s name is Cassidy. I told you this. | 他女儿叫卡西蒂 我告诉过你 |
[1:15:00] | It was. She changed it two years ago. | 曾经是 她两年前改名了 |
[1:15:04] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:15:06] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[1:15:07] | I lost her to cancer two years ago. | 两年前她被癌症夺走了 |
[1:15:10] | – Two years ago? – Yeah. | -两年前 -没错 |
[1:15:12] | Text me the cell, all right? I’ll call her from the car. | 把号码发给我 我从车上打过去 |
[1:15:15] | Sure. Hey, let me know if you hear from Mike. | 好的 有麦克的消息了记得通知我 |
[1:15:20] | – Hello? – Hello. Have I…? | -喂 -你好 请问是 |
[1:15:22] | Have I reached Cassidy Peck? | 请问是卡西蒂·派克吗 |
[1:15:27] | – Who is this? – My name is Scott Howard, | -你是哪位 -我叫斯考特·霍华德 |
[1:15:30] | and my wife and I bought the house that you grew up in. | 我和我妻子买了你从小长大的那座房子 |
[1:15:33] | I’m calling in regards to your father, Charlie Peck. | 我想问一些关于你父亲查理·派克的事 |
[1:15:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:15:40] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[1:16:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:16:38] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:16:39] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:16:40] | I just wanted to see you alone. | 我只是想单独见见你 |
[1:16:43] | It seems like we just never get a chance to be alone. | 我们好像没有单独相处的机会 |
[1:16:47] | You know, just the two of us. | 你知道 只有我们两个人 |
[1:16:49] | Charlie, I think you need to leave. | 查理 我觉得你该走了 |
[1:16:54] | I, uh… | 我 |
[1:16:56] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:59] | but I screwed up. | 搞砸了这一切 |
[1:17:02] | Something I didn’t see coming. | 有些事情我没有料到 |
[1:17:04] | But I handled it, and… | 不过我已经处理掉了 |
[1:17:09] | I just want you to know that from now on, | 我只希望你知道 从现在起 |
[1:17:13] | I’m gonna handle everything. | 所有的事情我都会处理好 |
[1:17:17] | You might be hearing | 你可能听了一些 |
[1:17:20] | some pretty bad things about me. | 不太好的传言 诋毁我 |
[1:17:24] | About us. | 诋毁我们 |
[1:17:27] | And they’re liars. | 可他们都在说谎 |
[1:17:30] | And I want you to know right now | 我想让你知道 从现在起 |
[1:17:32] | that everything I do, | 我做的每件事 |
[1:17:35] | I do for you. | 都是为了你 |
[1:17:38] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[1:17:45] | I think everything’s gonna be okay. | 我觉得一切都会变好的 |
[1:17:48] | And, um… | 而且 |
[1:17:52] | Why don’t we…? Why don’t we talk about this later? | 我们能 能晚点再聊吗 |
[1:17:55] | I don’t think I’m feeling that good. | 我感觉有点不太舒服 |
[1:17:57] | And I’m gonna go upstairs and lay down. | 我要上楼躺一会 |
[1:17:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:18:01] | So maybe you should leave the house | 你要不先离开 |
[1:18:03] | and let me rest for a while. | 让我休息一会儿 |
[1:18:05] | Well, look at me. I’m filthy. I’ll just go clean up. | 也是 你看我都脏死了 我去清理一下 |
[1:18:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:19:20] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[1:22:14] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:18] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:22:19] | Annie, stop! | 安妮 站住 |
[1:22:21] | Hey! Come here! | 别跑了 |
[1:22:33] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:23:03] | – No! – Who are you calling? | -不要 -你在打给谁 |
[1:23:04] | – Who? – I already called Scott. | -打给谁了 -我已经给斯考特打电话了 |
[1:23:06] | The cops are on their way. | 警察马上就来 |
[1:23:07] | I think that’s the first time | 这应该是你第一次 |
[1:23:08] | that you ever lied to me. | 对我撒谎 |
[1:23:11] | Let go! | 放开 |
[1:23:13] | Please, get out! | 求你了 出去 |
[1:23:32] | No! No, please! | 不要 不要 求你了 |
[1:23:34] | No! | 不要 |
[1:23:37] | Kiss me. Kiss me. | 吻我 吻我 |
[1:23:47] | What? | 搞什么 |
[1:23:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:23:55] | Cassidy. | 卡西蒂 |
[1:23:56] | – Tell me he’s dead. – No. | -告诉我他已经死了 -没有 |
[1:23:58] | No, look, he’s very much alive. | 他没死 活得好好的 |
[1:24:00] | Then what do you want? | 那你找我干什么 |
[1:24:01] | I’m calling because he keeps telling us | 我之所以打给你 是因为他一直在说 |
[1:24:03] | he’s coming to Florida to live with you. | 他要去佛罗里达州跟你一起生活 |
[1:24:05] | – Florida? – Yeah. | -佛罗里达 -对 |
[1:24:07] | I live in Maine, as far away as I could get. | 我住在缅因州 离他要多远有多远 |
[1:24:10] | If my father were to ever show up at my doorstep, | 如果我父亲敢出现在我的门口 |
[1:24:13] | I’d kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[1:24:15] | Okay, but why is he telling us that…? | 好吧 那他为什么要说 |
[1:24:16] | Because he’s a pathological liar and a monster. | 因为他是个变态 骗子 怪物 |
[1:24:21] | He murdered my mother | 他杀了我妈妈 |
[1:24:23] | and fixed it to look like suicide. | 还把现场伪装成自杀 |
[1:24:26] | All she did was threaten to file for a divorce | 她只是威胁要跟他离婚 |
[1:24:29] | and take away his house. | 夺走他的房子 |
[1:24:31] | It’s all about his house. | 都是因为他的房子 |
[1:24:33] | If you’re in his way, your life is in danger. | 如果你挡了他的道 你就有生命危险 |
[1:24:36] | Please don’t call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[1:24:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:25:10] | We’ve had this date from the beginning. | 我们从一开始就定下了这个约会 |
[1:25:16] | Hi. You’ve reached Annie. Leave a message. | 你好 这里是安妮 请留言 |
[1:25:18] | Annie, listen, it’s me. | 安妮 是我 |
[1:25:20] | I-I-if Charlie comes by, do not let him in. | 如果查理来了 别让他进屋 |
[1:25:22] | I… Just do not let him in. | 一定不能让他进屋 |
[1:25:24] | Call the police and then call me, okay? | 先报警再打给我 知道了吗 |
[1:25:26] | Okay? Call me back. | 明白吗 给我回电话 |
[1:25:46] | Oh, Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:25:48] | I’ll make you so happy. | 我会让你开心的 |
[1:25:51] | And when Mama’s happy, everybody’s happy. | 只要家里的妈妈开心 大家就都开心了 |
[1:25:56] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:25:59] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:26:04] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[1:26:13] | Oh, no. Annie! | 不 安妮 |
[1:26:21] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:26:49] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[1:27:19] | This is my house! | 这是我的房子 |
[1:28:11] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[1:28:19] | I took care of Scott. | 斯考特已经被我干掉了 |
[1:28:29] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:28:31] | Come out. | 出来 |
[1:28:35] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:28:38] | Annie, open the door. | 安妮 开门 |
[1:28:45] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:28:53] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:29:13] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:29:16] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[1:29:24] | No! | 不要 |
[1:29:26] | Don’t fight. | 不要抵抗 |
[1:29:31] | Oh, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:29:33] | Let go. | 放松 |
[1:30:10] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:30:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:30:23] | – I’m okay. – Thank God. | -我没事 -感谢上帝 |
[1:30:24] | Oh, God. Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我的天呐 对不起 |
[1:30:27] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:30:29] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Are you? | -你没事吧 -没事 你呢 |
[1:30:32] | Baby, he killed Mike. | 宝贝 他杀了麦克 |
[1:30:35] | – He what? – He killed Mike. | -什么 -他杀了麦克 |
[1:30:37] | He’s been living under the house the whole time. | 他一直以来都住在房子底下 |
[1:31:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:31:05] | Listen, I need you to trust me. We’re not dying today. | 听好了 相信我 我们今天不会死 |
[1:31:08] | I want you out of my house! | 你们给我滚出我的房子 |
[1:31:11] | Okay, okay. We gotta go. All right. | 好了好了 我们得走了 快点 |
[1:31:13] | Come with me. Let’s go. | 跟我走 快 |
[1:31:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:31:58] | Lights out! | 熄灯了 |
[1:34:37] | Come on, get your phone. Get your phone. | 快去 去拿手机 拿手机 |
[1:35:02] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会开枪的 |
[1:35:06] | You can’t shoot me, pussy. | 你没法开枪 怂逼 |
[1:35:10] | You’ve been wondered. You don’t know why? | 你在疑惑 到底为什么开不了 |
[1:35:18] | Because it’s not loaded. | 因为没子弹上膛 |
[1:35:22] | Check your pocket. | 查查口袋 |
[1:35:25] | Go ahead. | 去啊 |
[1:35:29] | You had one left. | 你还剩了一颗 |
[1:35:32] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[1:35:34] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[1:35:36] | Make the call. Make it. | 打电话 快打 |
[1:35:40] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:35:41] | 911. Emergency. | 911 报警电话 |
[1:35:43] | Please send the police to 6741 Arbor Road. | 请派警察来安柏路6741号 |
[1:35:46] | Annie, baby. | 安妮 宝贝 |
[1:35:48] | What is the nature of your emergency? | 请问是什么紧急情况 |
[1:35:50] | My husband just shot an intruder. | 我丈夫刚刚把入侵者给杀了 |
[1:35:57] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:35:59] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:36:02] | You don’t deserve Foxglove! | 你们配不上毛地黄 |
[1:36:04] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |