时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, | 为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔 |
[00:17] | I was accidentally thrust into the future, | 我不小心闯入了未来 |
[00:19] | and I saw him murder the woman that I love. | 看到他杀死了我心爱的女人 |
[00:22] | But I won’t let that happen. | 但是我不会再让这事发生了 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna do everything in my power to change the future, | 我会尽我一切的努力来改变未来 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to keep her alive. | 而我是唯一来得及拯救她的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | It’s definitely a meta. | 肯定是超能力者所为 |
[00:35] | I think this is someone new. | 我觉得这是个新人 |
[00:38] | I’m Cisco, by the way. You must be Gypsy. | 对了 我叫西斯科 你就是吉普赛 |
[00:40] | – So this good-bye, then? – For now. | -所以就此别过了 -暂且别过 |
[00:43] | Caitlin, you do not want to do this. | 凯特琳 你不想这么做 |
[00:45] | Time for me to own who I really am. | 是时候为自己的行为负责了 |
[00:47] | You’re one of the strongest people I’ve ever known. | 你是我认识最强大的人之一 |
[00:49] | You can win this fight. | 你能赢得这场斗争 |
[00:52] | – Jesse! – No, no. | -杰西 -不不 |
[00:53] | – What’s wrong? – Grodd. | -怎么了 -古鲁德 |
[00:55] | He’s got my dad. | 抓走了我爸爸 |
[00:56] | He has him in Gorilla City. | 他把他关在猩猩城 |
[01:25] | It’s been two weeks since he disappeared. | 他已经失踪两周了 |
[01:27] | I mean, no one’s seen or heard from him since. | 毫无音信 |
[01:29] | Slow down. Just start from the beginning. | 慢点 从头说起 |
[01:31] | Okay, why did your dad go to Gorilla City? | 你爸爸为什么去猩猩城 |
[01:33] | Wait, can we slow down even further? | 等等 能不能再慢点 |
[01:35] | What the hell is a Gorilla City? | 猩猩城是什么 |
[01:37] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[01:38] | There are sentient, highly intelligent | 地球二有一些有意识 高智商的 |
[01:41] | evolved gorillas in Earth-2. | 进化了的猩猩 |
[01:42] | And they all live in a city deep in the heart of Africa. | 它们都生活在非洲中央深处一个城市里 |
[01:45] | We sent Grodd there | 之前古鲁德追杀菲伊·雷时 |
[01:46] | when he went after Fay Wray here. | 我们把它送到了那里 |
[01:47] | Grodd’s there? | 古鲁德在那里 |
[01:49] | Why on Earth, any Earth, | 不论在哪个地球 你父亲 |
[01:50] | would your father want to go there? | 究竟为什么要去那里 |
[01:51] | I mean, we received a mathematical cryptogram | 我们在我们的尖端科研实验室 |
[01:53] | at our S.T.A.R. Labs. | 收到了一个数学密码 |
[01:54] | It was highly complex. | 非常复杂 |
[01:55] | It took a week to decode it, but my dad and I did. | 我爸爸和我花了一周时间才破解 |
[01:58] | What did it say? | 里面说了什么 |
[01:59] | It was an invitation | 是一份邀请 |
[02:02] | from the gorillas to my dad. | 猩猩们发给我爸的 |
[02:04] | Why Harry? | 为什么找哈里 |
[02:05] | They wanted to meet him. | 它们想见他 |
[02:07] | So he mounted an expedition with ten other people, | 于是他跟另外十个人就去了 |
[02:10] | and they went into the jungle. | 他们进了丛林 |
[02:12] | But they failed multiple check-ins, | 但是他们几次都没能回复情况 |
[02:14] | and a search party went in after them. | 所以一支搜索队就去找他们 |
[02:16] | But all they found were the bodies… | 结果找到的都是尸体 |
[02:19] | all of them beaten to death. | 都是被活活打死的 |
[02:23] | But no one’s seen my dad. | 可没有人见到我爸 |
[02:28] | – I mean, is he– – No. | -他是不是… -不 |
[02:30] | No, he’s alive. They– | 不 他还活着 它们 |
[02:32] | they went to a lot of trouble to get him there. | 它们大费周章把他弄去 |
[02:34] | They need him for something. | 肯定是需要他 |
[02:35] | We’re gonna figure out what that is. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[02:38] | There you guys are. | 你们在这啊 |
[02:39] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我在到处找你们 |
[02:40] | Are we going for coffee or what? | 我们是要去喝咖啡吗 |
[02:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[02:45] | Yes, that’s how you say good morning, people– | 你们看 这才是说早安的正确方式 |
[02:48] | with hugs. Hi! | 要拥抱 你好 |
[02:49] | Jesse, that’s not who you think it is. | 杰西 他不是你父亲 |
[02:52] | This is H.R. | 他是HR |
[02:53] | You met him briefly before you left last time. | 你们上次离开前见过他一面 |
[02:56] | At your service, madame. | 乐意效劳 女士 |
[02:57] | He’s Harry’s replacement. | 他是替代哈里在这里的 |
[02:59] | Some would say improvement. | 应该说比哈里强 |
[03:01] | This is Harry’s daughter. | 这是哈里的女儿 |
[03:02] | – Yeah. – He’s been kidnapped. | -对 -他被绑架了 |
[03:04] | He… I didn’t know. I’m so s… | 他…我不知道 我很抱… |
[03:06] | – I thought… – Sorry about that. | -我以为… -抱歉 |
[03:08] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[03:09] | I’m sorry I took the smile from your face. | 抱歉让你又难过了 |
[03:16] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[03:19] | The future. | 未来 |
[03:21] | This headline from the future: | 这是未来的一个标题 |
[03:23] | the city’s still recovering from a gorilla attack. | 大猩猩袭击后 城市仍在恢复 |
[03:25] | So you’re thinking this headline | 你觉得这个标题 |
[03:27] | and Harry being taken are tied together. | 和哈里被绑架有关 |
[03:29] | I mean, it can’t be a coincidence, right? | 肯定不是巧合 对吧 |
[03:31] | Harry getting lured to Gorilla City? | 哈里被引诱到猩猩城 |
[03:33] | Grodd must be planning something. | 古鲁德肯定在策划着什么 |
[03:35] | Seems like he’s planning to come back to this Earth. | 看来它打算回到这个地球 |
[03:37] | And not alone, by the sound of it. | 而且听起来不只是它自己回来 |
[03:38] | If we rescue Harry, then maybe that stops | 如果我们救了哈里 也许就能阻止 |
[03:40] | whatever Grodd’s planning here, | 古鲁德在这里的计划 |
[03:42] | and maybe that changes the future. | 也许就能改变未来 |
[03:43] | Which would change my future. | 也就能改变我的未来 |
[03:46] | So we save Harry, we save Iris. | 所以救哈里 就能救爱瑞丝 |
[03:48] | But you’re not sure. | 但你不确定 |
[03:49] | No, but… | 是的 但是 |
[03:51] | I’m going either way. | 无论如何我都会去 |
[03:52] | Harry’s my friend. I’m not gonna just abandon him. | 哈里是我的朋友 我不会就这么放弃他 |
[03:55] | I’m going back to Earth-2. | 我要回地球二 |
[03:57] | And I suppose you’ll want somebody to come with you | 我想你会希望有人和你一起去 |
[03:59] | who’s gonna open those breaches for you? | 帮你打开缺口吧 |
[04:01] | We had so much fun last time. | 上次我们配合得很开心 |
[04:04] | Fun-ish. I’m in. | 有点开心 我也去 |
[04:08] | I’m gonna come too. | 我也要去 |
[04:09] | I have a special connection with Grodd. | 我和古鲁德之间有一种特殊的联系 |
[04:10] | Maybe we can use that to get through to him. | 也许我们可以利用这点来说服它 |
[04:12] | – Yes, okay. – Great, yeah, I’m coming too. | -对 好 -好 我也去 |
[04:15] | No. I’m sorry, Jesse, no. | 不行 抱歉 杰西 不行 |
[04:16] | Look, I didn’t come here for you to take all the risk. | 我来这里 不是想让你们去冒所有的险 |
[04:18] | I’m going to help. | 我要帮忙 |
[04:19] | Your dad would kill me if I let you come along. | 如果我让你一起去 你爸爸会杀了我的 |
[04:22] | I’m a Speedster now, okay? | 我现在是极速者了 |
[04:23] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾自己 |
[04:24] | I know, which is exactly why I need you to stay here. | 我知道 所以我需要你留在这里 |
[04:27] | I mean, this city needs protecting while we’re gone. | 我们不在的时候 这城市需要有人保护 |
[04:30] | Besides, maybe you can teach Wally a thing or two. | 另外 你也许可以教沃利一两招 |
[04:33] | Wait, what is he talking about? | 等等 他在说什么 |
[04:40] | So you’re– you’re a Speedster now. | 你现在也是极速者了 |
[04:41] | Yeah, we’re both Speedsters now. | 是啊 我们现在都是极速者了 |
[04:43] | Great, yeah, that’s, uh… | 太好了 那真是… |
[04:46] | that’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:51] | I, um– I thought she’d be more excited than that. | 我以为她听到了会更激动 |
[04:57] | Hey, Julian, would youaybe able to cover for me | 朱利安 这几天上班的时候 |
[04:59] | at work for the next few days? | 你能帮我掩护一下吗 |
[05:02] | Few days? Why? | 几天 为什么 |
[05:03] | I– I just, um, have a thing– | 我只是有点事… |
[05:05] | we’re– it’s just– | 我们…只是 |
[05:07] | it’s Flash stuff. | 是闪电侠的事 |
[05:08] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[05:11] | A friends of ours is lost on a parallel Earth, | 我们在平行地球的一位朋友失踪了 |
[05:14] | and we’re gonna go get him back. | 我们要去找他 |
[05:16] | – A parallel Earth? – Yeah. | -平行地球 -是的 |
[05:18] | This is the– this is the multiverse. | 就是多元宇宙 |
[05:23] | I’m fascinated. | 我很有兴趣 |
[05:25] | And do you often travel to other Earths? | 你经常穿越去其他的地球吗 |
[05:26] | No, I– well, when I have to. | 不 我只有必要时会去 |
[05:29] | Look, Julian, will you just tell Singh that, | 朱利安 你能和辛格说 |
[05:31] | I don’t know, I’m under the weather or something? | 我身体不舒服之类的吗 |
[05:33] | It’s– you know, it is kind of what we do on Team Flash. | 我们闪电侠小组都这么做 |
[05:36] | We cover for each other. | 大家互相帮忙掩护 |
[05:37] | What does Caitlin think of all this multiverse hopping? | 凯特琳怎么看多元宇宙间往返的事 |
[05:39] | – Does she approve? – She’s coming with me. | -她赞成吗 -她和我一起去 |
[05:42] | – You’re letting her go? – It’s her choice. | -你让她去吗 -是她的选择 |
[05:43] | Allen, it’s not a wise move, surely. | 艾伦 这无疑是个不明智的举动 |
[05:45] | She can barely control her cold powers as is. | 她几乎无法控制她的超能力 |
[05:47] | – I mean– – We might need her for Grodd. | -我是说 -我们可能需要她来对付古鲁德 |
[05:51] | Grodd? Gr– | 古鲁德 古鲁… |
[05:53] | Telepathic gorilla? | 会心灵感应的大猩猩 |
[05:54] | – Yeah. – Where– where are you going? | -是的 -你们要去哪 |
[05:55] | Are you going to Planet of the Apes? | 是去人猿星球吗 |
[05:57] | No, it’s just a city of them, okay? | 不 只是一座猩猩城 |
[05:59] | Will you cover for me? | 你能帮找掩护吗 |
[06:00] | Are you going to Planet of the Apes? | 你们要去人猿星球吗 |
[06:01] | I’m not going to Planet of the Apes, okay? | 我不是要去人猿星球 |
[06:03] | Calm down. Will you cover for me? | 别激动 你能帮我掩护吗 |
[06:04] | I got you. Yeah, of course. | 交给我吧 没问题 |
[06:05] | Okay, thank you. See you in a few days. | 谢谢你 几天后见 |
[06:07] | All right, now. | 好 |
[06:12] | – And make sure Wally doesn’t– – I won’t. | -确保沃利不会… -不会的 |
[06:14] | Because, you know, sometimes he can be a little– | 因为有时他会有点… |
[06:15] | – Barry– – You know, | -巴里 -你知道的 |
[06:16] | if given the opportunity– | 一旦有机会 |
[06:17] | Barry, I am very good at bossing my little brother around, okay? | 巴里 我最会使唤我弟弟了 好吗 |
[06:20] | – Don’t worry. – All right. | -不要担心 -好 |
[06:21] | Just please don’t do anything stupid. | 千万别做傻事 |
[06:23] | You mean like voluntarily going to a city of super apes? | 你是指自愿去超能力猩猩城吗 |
[06:26] | I’m being serious. Rescue Harry. | 我是说真的 去救哈里吧 |
[06:28] | But other than that, you– you don’t have to do this for me. | 但除此之外 你不必为我这么做 |
[06:32] | Everything I do is for you. | 我做的一切都是为了你 |
[06:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:38] | Y’all know Wally can hear you, right? | 你们都知道沃利能听见 对吧 |
[06:40] | Sorry, Wally. | 抱歉 沃利 |
[06:41] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[06:43] | You see anything hinky, you run. | 如果感觉不妙 就赶紧跑 |
[06:45] | Listen to me. I don’t need to tell you that. | 听听我说的 不用我再告诉你了 |
[06:46] | – I promise. – All right. | -我保证 -好的 |
[06:53] | Detective. | 警探 |
[06:56] | Indiana Jones much? | 《夺宝奇兵》看多了吗 |
[06:57] | Cisco, my friend, this is not my first expedition, | 西斯科 我的朋友 这不是我第一次探险 |
[07:00] | and believe me, this is the perfect attire. | 相信我 这是最合适的装扮 |
[07:03] | Wait, Julian, what’s going on? | 等等 朱利安 这是怎么回事 |
[07:04] | I thought you were gonna cover for me. | 你不是要给我打掩护吗 |
[07:06] | I spoke to Captain Singh. | 我和辛格说过了 |
[07:07] | He thinks we’re at a morphology conference up in Bludhaven. | 他以为我们去了布鲁德海文的形态学研讨会 |
[07:10] | So if it’s all the same to you… | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[07:14] | You don’t have to come, Julian. | 你不需要来的 朱利安 |
[07:15] | You don’t even know Harry. | 你都不认识哈里 |
[07:18] | A chance to travel to another dimension– | 有机会穿越到另一个维度 |
[07:19] | I mean, I wasn’t gonna miss that. | 我可不会错过 |
[07:21] | We’re not going sightseeing. | 我们不是去观光的 |
[07:25] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[07:27] | Well, damn. | 那好吧 |
[07:28] | All right, Jesse, Wally, | 好吧 杰西 沃利 |
[07:30] | you make sure this city’s safe while I’m gone, all right? | 我不在时 你们确保这里的安全 好吗 |
[07:32] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[07:33] | Hey, Barry. | 巴里 |
[07:36] | If you–if you see my dad, just tell him– | 如果你见到我爸爸 跟他说… |
[07:37] | You’ll see him real soon, Jesse. | 你很快会见到他的 杰西 |
[07:39] | Speedster’s honor. | 以极速者名誉担保 |
[07:42] | – All right, let’s do this. – Okay. | -好了 咱们走吧 -好的 |
[07:45] | Earth-2, here we come. | 地球二 我们来了 |
[08:03] | How was that? | 感觉如何 |
[08:04] | Bloody brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[08:10] | Well, we made it. | 我们到了 |
[08:16] | Welcome to the jungle, baby. | 欢迎来到丛林 宝贝 |
[08:31] | Earth-2 Africa. | 地球二的非洲 |
[08:33] | Not hot. | 竟然不热 |
[08:34] | Guess global warming’s not really a thing here. | 看来全球变暖在这里不是事 |
[08:36] | But bugs are. | 但虫子是 |
[08:38] | Someone please help me out. | 谁来解释一下 |
[08:39] | How exactly does saving someone on this Earth | 为何在这个地球上救一个人 |
[08:42] | prevent an attack on ours? | 能阻止我们地球上的攻击呢 |
[08:43] | If Grodd is planning to attack, | 如果古鲁德想要进攻 |
[08:45] | he’s gonna need to open a breach to our Earth, | 他需要打开通向我们地球的缺口 |
[08:47] | and the only one over here that can open one is– | 而在这里唯一能打开缺口的人就是… |
[08:49] | – Harrison Wells. – Harrison Wells, yeah. | -哈里森·威尔斯 -哈里森·威尔斯 对 |
[08:51] | So if we save him from Grodd, | 所以如果我们从古鲁德手中救了他 |
[08:52] | then he can’t get to our Earth, | 它就来不了我们的地球了 |
[08:55] | the attack never happens, we change the future, | 进攻不会发生 我们就改变了未来 |
[08:57] | and we’re one step closer to saving Iris. | 我们也就离救爱瑞丝近了一步 |
[09:05] | You want to go for a run? | 你想去跑一跑吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, yeah. Maybe later. | 行啊 等下吧 |
[09:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 我挺好的 |
[09:14] | Look, I know I haven’t been great at keeping in touch. | 我知道我没怎么跟你保持联系 |
[09:16] | It’s just everything’s been so crazy | 只是最近的事太疯狂了 |
[09:18] | trying to train with Barry and shadowing him, | 和巴里一起训练 尾随他 |
[09:21] | and I just haven’t had that much time for other things. | 我没有什么时间想其他事 |
[09:24] | Yeah, or other people. | 是啊 或者其他人 |
[09:25] | That is not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:26] | No, look, I–I get it. Trust me. | 别 我懂得 相信我 |
[09:30] | It’s not easy being a hero, is it? | 当英雄不那么简单 对吧 |
[09:31] | No, but I love every minute of it. | 不 但我喜欢极了 |
[09:36] | Great. | 那就好 |
[09:38] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[09:39] | – Because… – Yeah. | -因为… -没事 |
[09:41] | I’m just worried about my dad. | 我只是很担心我爸爸 |
[09:53] | I hope we didn’t interrupt you two. | 希望没有打断你们俩 |
[09:56] | Nope. Nothing to interrupt. | 没有 没什么可打断的 |
[10:00] | Aren’t you– | 你不… |
[10:00] | you aren’t happy she’s back? | 她回来了你不高兴吗 |
[10:02] | I am. I just wish she felt the same. | 我很高兴 只是她似乎不那么高兴 |
[10:04] | Ever since she got here, she’s been acting so weird with me. | 她这次来了之后 对我的态度就怪怪的 |
[10:06] | I–I don’t know if it’s because I have powers | 我不知道是因为我有了超能力 |
[10:08] | or if it’s just me. | 还是只是因为我 |
[10:10] | Wally, she’s probably still just upset | 沃利 她可能只是难过 |
[10:12] | because her father’s missing, right? | 因为她父亲失踪了 懂吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah, it’s hard to focus on other things | 是啊 被那么沉重的事压着 |
[10:15] | when something like that is weighing you down. | 确实很难关注别的事 |
[10:18] | Yeah, Wally. She’ll be fine. | 是的 沃利 她会没事的 |
[10:19] | Just give her some time, | 给她一些时间吧 |
[10:21] | and then, you know, lock it down. | 然后 你懂得 一锤定音 |
[10:23] | – Lock it down, hmm? – Yeah. | -一锤定音 -是啊 |
[10:25] | What, you think I didn’t notice | 怎么 你觉得我没注意到 |
[10:26] | that your Facebook profile still says “Single”? | 你的脸书资料上还写着”单身”吗 |
[10:28] | What? I mean, technically, I’m still single. | 怎么 理论上我确实还是单身啊 |
[10:34] | What was it? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | Ugh, robbery in progress at O’Sullivan Bank. | 奥沙利文银行出现抢劫 |
[10:37] | You two go. | 你们俩快去 |
[10:47] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[10:49] | – Didn’t hear the news, huh? – What news? | -你没看新闻吧 -什么新闻 |
[10:52] | That you don’t mess with Kid Flash. | 别惹闪电小子 |
[10:54] | We got to get back to our friends. | 我们得回我们朋友那里去 |
[10:55] | They’re expecting us. | 他们在等着我们 |
[10:57] | Yeah, they picked some real winners. | 他们可真是找了俩厉害的 |
[10:59] | I know, which is more than I can say for you two. | 我知道 你俩看起来可不怎么样 |
[11:03] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[11:09] | Sorry, I– I had to stretch my legs. | 抱歉 我得活动下腿脚 |
[11:12] | Hey, guys, come out. | 大伙 快出来 |
[11:14] | It’s–it’s nothing to see here, guys. | 没什么可看的 各位 |
[11:17] | It’s just a couple fools getting their asses handed to ’em. | 就是俩蠢货被人收拾了 |
[11:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | Oh, my gosh, thank you. | 天啊 谢谢大家 |
[11:34] | Want some water? | 要喝点水吗 |
[11:36] | I’m okay, thanks. | 我没事 谢了 |
[11:38] | It’s important to stay hydrated on a parallel Earth. | 在平行地球上保持水分可是很重要的 |
[11:41] | So weird being back here on this alternate universe. | 又回到这个平行宇宙的感觉真是奇怪 |
[11:45] | This is where I met my doppelganger, | 我就是在这里遇见了我的二重身 |
[11:47] | the evil one. | 那个邪恶的我 |
[11:47] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[11:49] | She’s the one I’m always afraid of becoming. | 我一直害怕会变成她那样 |
[11:52] | And where is she now? | 那她现在在哪 |
[11:54] | Dead. | 死了 |
[11:57] | That’s not gonna happen to you, Caitlin. | 你不会死的 凯特琳 |
[12:00] | I’m glad you came with us, Julian. | 我很高兴你能一起来 朱利安 |
[12:02] | You’re a nice addition to the team. | 这个团队有你真好 |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[12:06] | I live for danger. | 我喜欢危险的生活 |
[12:11] | We’re close, guys. | 我们接近了 各位 |
[12:24] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[12:26] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[12:43] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[12:56] | Welcome, Caitlin. | 欢迎 凯特琳 |
[12:58] | Knew you’d come… | 就知道你会来 |
[13:01] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[13:40] | You guys all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[13:43] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[13:45] | I’ve lost my gun, but I’m all right. | 我的枪没了 不过我还好 |
[13:47] | Well, looks like you’re gonna have to phase us out of here. | 看起来你得带我们穿墙出去了 |
[13:57] | I don’t know. Something’s holding me back. | 我不知道怎么回事 有什么东西在阻拦我 |
[13:59] | Can you open a breach? | 你能打开缺口吗 |
[14:06] | No dice. | 不行 |
[14:08] | I don’t think it’s the cell. I… | 我觉得不是牢房的原因 |
[14:10] | Grodd must be dampening our powers somehow. | 古鲁德一定是设法抑制了我们的能力 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:21] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[14:25] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[14:26] | Wells. Hey! | 威尔斯 |
[14:28] | You got to help us get out of here | 你得帮我们逃出去 |
[14:29] | before the gorillas come back. | 趁那些大猩猩还没回来 |
[14:33] | Hello, Flash. | 你好啊 闪电侠 |
[14:37] | – Grodd. – What? | -古鲁德 -什么 |
[14:39] | That’s Grodd the gorilla? | 那是大猩猩古鲁德吗 |
[14:40] | He’s talking through Wells? | 他在通过威尔斯跟我们说话吗 |
[14:41] | – That’s a–a thing? – Yeah. | -这样也行 -是啊 |
[14:43] | Yeah, sort of trips you out at first, but trust me, | 第一次谁都会懵 不过相信我 |
[14:45] | you get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[14:46] | Grodd, let him go. | 古鲁德 放了他 |
[14:48] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[14:51] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[14:53] | – I need him. – For what? | -我需要他 -干什么 |
[14:56] | Why’d you lure him here? | 你为什么诱他过来 |
[14:57] | For you. | 为了你 |
[14:59] | Need your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[15:02] | Help? Got a funny way of asking for it. | 帮助 你这请求方式可真有趣 |
[15:05] | You sent me here! | 是你把我送来的 |
[15:07] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[15:12] | To live in this hell! | 活在这个地狱里 |
[15:14] | Where I am forced to serve | 在这里 我被迫服从 |
[15:16] | under the rule of Solovar. | 索罗瓦的统治 |
[15:19] | Who’s Solovar? | 索罗瓦是谁 |
[15:20] | Leader of Gorilla Kind. | 大猩猩族的族长 |
[15:22] | Ruler of Gorilla City. | 大猩猩城的统治者 |
[15:24] | And now… | 如今 |
[15:26] | he wants to rule the humans. | 他想要统治人类 |
[15:28] | He will bring war to your Earth. | 他将会把战争带去你的地球 |
[15:31] | – Why? – He has seen many conflicts | -为什么 -他看到了很多 |
[15:34] | between gorillas and humans. | 大猩猩和人类的争端 |
[15:36] | He is afraid the humans will attack, | 他害怕人类会进攻 |
[15:39] | but now that you’re here, | 但现在你来了 |
[15:41] | he will bring the fight to you. | 他会把战争引向你 |
[15:43] | So you lured us here to stop him? | 所以你诱骗我们来阻止他吗 |
[15:45] | As trespassers… | 作为非法入侵者 |
[15:48] | you will be sent to the arena | 你们将会被送到竞技场 |
[15:51] | and executed. | 进行处决 |
[15:53] | What? How about a signpost at the front? | 什么 入口怎么不设个标牌 |
[15:55] | “All trespassers will be executed.” | “所有入侵者都将被处死” |
[15:56] | That wouldn’t be the worst idea, would it? | 这主意实在是太糟了 不是吗 |
[15:58] | Will be Solovar’s great honor | 索罗瓦会很荣幸 |
[16:01] | to kill you… | 能够亲手 |
[16:03] | himself. | 杀死你 |
[16:05] | But, Flash… | 但是 闪电侠… |
[16:07] | if he were to be defeated, | 如果他最终被打败了 |
[16:11] | the other gorillas would see his weakness | 其他猩猩就会发现他的弱小 |
[16:14] | and would no longer follow him. | 不再追随他 |
[16:16] | Well, I’m not gonna kill anyone, | 我不会杀死任何人 |
[16:18] | not even a gorilla. | 猩猩也不行 |
[16:19] | Kill or be killed! | 不杀就等死 |
[16:21] | This is the only law Gorilla Kind understands. | 这是猩界唯一的法则 |
[16:24] | How do you benefit from this, Grodd? | 你能得到什么好处 古鲁德 |
[16:26] | Solovar falls. | 索罗瓦倒台了 |
[16:28] | I take his place. | 我就能接替他 |
[16:30] | I rule the gorillas, | 统领猩猩们 |
[16:32] | and I promise to keep them in Gorilla City. | 我保证他们都会呆在猩猩城里 |
[16:39] | How do we know we can trust you? | 我们为什么要相信你 |
[16:41] | Because… | 因为… |
[16:43] | even though you sent me away, | 就算你们把我赶走了 |
[16:46] | your Earth is still my home. | 你们的地球仍然是我的家园 |
[16:49] | And there are those among you | 而你们这些人 |
[16:52] | I will never forget. | 我永远也不会忘记 |
[17:02] | Kill Solovar, | 杀了索罗瓦 |
[17:04] | and Central City will be spared. | 中城就会安然无恙 |
[17:07] | Fail, and see your home | 没做到 那就等着看你的家乡 |
[17:11] | turned to ash. | 变为灰烬吧 |
[17:18] | Hey, Jesse, you got a sec? | 杰西 你有空吗 |
[17:22] | Did I do something wrong? | 我是不是做错了什么 |
[17:25] | I don’t– I don’t think so. | 我没 我没觉得 |
[17:26] | Okay, then why are you being so cold with me? | 好吧 那你为什么对我这么冷淡 |
[17:29] | Jesse, come on, you can talk to me. | 杰西 你可以跟我聊聊的 |
[17:31] | I know that this is about more than just your dad. | 我知道这不仅仅关于你的父亲 |
[17:40] | Look, I guess… | 我觉得… |
[17:43] | I guess I thought one day we’d figure out a way to be together. | 我总是觉得有一天我们会想办法在一起 |
[17:47] | You know, but now that you have your powers, it’s… | 但现在你有了能力 可是… |
[17:50] | It’s like I never hear from you. | 我好像从来没有受到过你的消息 |
[17:53] | Jesse, if–if you would, | 杰西 如果可以… |
[17:56] | I want you to stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[17:57] | – I can’t. – Why? | -我做不到 -为什么 |
[17:59] | Because of your dad? | 因为你的父亲 |
[18:00] | Because Barry is going to find him. | 巴里会找到他的 |
[18:02] | Look, you don’t know that, okay? | 你不知道的 |
[18:04] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[18:09] | When I first got my power, | 我刚刚得到能力的时候 |
[18:12] | you were so lost not having yours. | 你非常困惑 因为你没有能力 |
[18:15] | You know, and I thought maybe part of the reason | 我觉得也许你喜欢上我 |
[18:17] | why you liked me was… | 部分是因为… |
[18:19] | ’cause you were attracted to the speed and not me. | 是因为你被速度吸引 而不是我 |
[18:22] | I know, I know, okay? | 我懂的 我懂的 好吗 |
[18:23] | But I saw you out there today… | 但我今天看到你在那里… |
[18:25] | being Kid Flash. | 作为闪电小子 |
[18:29] | Okay, and you were complete, Wally. | 你的人生完整了 沃利 |
[18:30] | You were scary complete. | 完整得不能再完整了 |
[18:33] | I could have all the speed in the world. | 我可以变成世界上最快的人 |
[18:35] | I’m not complete without you. | 但没有你我就不完整 |
[18:40] | Stay. | 留下 |
[19:06] | Barry, do you really think you could kill this Solovar? | 巴里 你真的能杀掉这个索罗瓦吗 |
[19:10] | Do you think you could take a life? | 你真能下得去手吗 |
[19:28] | It is as I feared. | 这正是我担心的 |
[19:29] | The humans court war with Gorilla Kind. | 人类来找猩界宣战了 |
[19:33] | Why did you not tell me, Grodd, | 为什么不告诉我 古鲁德 |
[19:34] | more humans had entered the city? | 有更多的人类进了城 |
[19:37] | I was about to inform you, Solovar. | 我正准备告诉您 索罗瓦 |
[19:42] | Why? Why are you here? | 为什么 为什么你们在这 |
[19:46] | To study us like animals? | 来把我们像动物一样进行研究吗 |
[19:49] | – Make us your pets? – No, no. | -把我们变成你们的宠物 -不 不 |
[19:51] | I’m–I… | 我是… |
[19:54] | We came here in peace. | 我们是为和平而来 |
[19:56] | We entered your city by mistake. | 我们是误入了你的城市 |
[19:58] | Uh, we mean you no harm. | 我们没想伤害你们 |
[20:01] | Please… | 请… |
[20:03] | just let me and my friends go, and I promise, | 放我和我的朋友走 我保证 |
[20:04] | we’ll never come back here again. | 我们再也不会回来 |
[20:13] | My brethren have seen you. | 我的弟兄们见过你们 |
[20:17] | Your fate is sealed. | 你们的命运无法改变 |
[20:20] | You will all die by my hand… | 你们都会死在我的手里 |
[20:22] | in the arena… | 死在竞技场 |
[20:25] | so that all will know that Solovar’s justice | 这样所有人都会见识到索罗瓦的公正 |
[20:27] | is wise and swift. | 是如此智慧而果断 |
[20:35] | All right, I’ll make you a deal. | 好吧 不如这样 |
[20:39] | I’ll fight you in the arena– just me. | 我在竞技场和你打 只有我 |
[20:41] | But if I beat you, you let my friends go, | 但如果我打赢了 你就得放了我的朋友 |
[20:45] | and you leave us alone for good. | 而且再也不来找我们 |
[20:49] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[20:53] | Humans and their arrogance. | 人类和他们的傲慢 |
[20:56] | First you will suffer. | 你们会先受苦 |
[20:58] | Then I will grant you each… | 然后我保证你们一个个… |
[21:01] | a horrible death. | 都会惨死 |
[21:50] | Speedster versus super gorilla. | 极速者对战超级大猩猩 |
[21:53] | Best worst video game ever. | 史上最烂的游戏 |
[21:55] | Do you really think that Barry can beat Solovar? | 你们觉得巴里可以战胜索罗瓦吗 |
[21:58] | Well, he’d better, for all of our sakes. | 他最好可以 为我们大家起见 |
[22:01] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[22:12] | After you die, | 等你死了 |
[22:13] | your friends will follow you into the black. | 你的朋友们会跟你陪葬 |
[22:17] | – We’ll see. – Okay, Barry. | -走着瞧 -好了 巴里 |
[22:19] | I got a plan for you. | 我有个计划 |
[22:20] | It’s all about the speed punches. | 先使用快速拳 |
[22:23] | Speed punches. Come on, Barry. | 快速拳 上吧 巴里 |
[22:57] | Change of plan, Barry. | 计划有变 巴里 |
[22:58] | It’s all about the running away. | 先选择逃跑 |
[23:07] | What aboutbo lightning throw? | 用闪电抛掷如何 |
[23:08] | Yes, Barry, lightning throw! | 对 巴里 闪电抛掷 |
[23:11] | Worth a shot! | 值得一试 |
[23:55] | That’s oh for two. | 两招都不行 |
[23:56] | Come on, Barry, get up. | 加油 巴里 站起来 |
[24:01] | All my days, this is quite the reversal of our fortune. | 我的天啊 我们的命运要逆转了 |
[24:07] | Reversal… | 逆转… |
[24:11] | Barry, it’s time to pull a reverse Flash. | 巴里 是时候使用逆闪电的招式了 |
[24:16] | Do it! | 出手吧 |
[24:32] | He did it! | 他做到了 |
[24:33] | He actually did it. | 他竟然做到了 |
[24:35] | He bloody well did it. | 他真的做到了 |
[24:45] | I won’t kill him! | 我不会杀死他 |
[24:49] | I won’t! | 不会的 |
[24:52] | I know you all fear humans! | 我知道你们都畏惧人类 |
[24:57] | You think we want war with Gorilla Kind! | 你们认为人类想和猩猩种族开战 |
[25:02] | We don’t! | 我们不想 |
[25:05] | We’re not all murderers and killers! | 我们不都是凶犯和杀手 |
[25:09] | We only want peace! | 我们只想要和平 |
[25:13] | Which is why I’m sparing your leader! | 因此我不会夺去你们领袖的性命 |
[25:17] | We call it mercy! | 我们称之为怜悯 |
[25:20] | Take him out. | 解决他 |
[25:45] | what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[25:47] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[25:48] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[25:52] | What about Harry? | 哈里怎么样了 |
[25:53] | He’s still catatonic. | 他还是神经昏迷 |
[26:04] | – Flash. – I won. | -闪电侠 -我赢了 |
[26:06] | Solovar promised to let us go. | 索罗瓦答应了放我们走 |
[26:09] | No. | 不行 |
[26:12] | No? What do you… | 不行 你什么意思 |
[26:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:16] | Solovar’s words mean nothing now. | 索罗瓦的话现在不管用了 |
[26:18] | You never had any intentions of letting us go, did you? | 你从来就没想放我们走 是吧 |
[26:20] | I told you I needed you. | 我说过 我需要你 |
[26:24] | I could not defeat Solovar in combat, | 单打独斗 我战胜不了索罗瓦 |
[26:26] | but you could. | 但你可以 |
[26:27] | You did, and now I am the ruler of Gorilla City, | 你做到了 现在我是猩猩城的领袖了 |
[26:31] | and all the gorillas will follow me. | 所有的猩猩都会追随我 |
[26:36] | Solovar never wanted to attack Central City. | 索罗瓦从没想过要袭击中城 |
[26:39] | You do. | 是你 |
[26:40] | You took my home away from me, | 你夺走了我的家 |
[26:42] | and now I will take it back! | 现在我要夺回来 |
[26:45] | The gorillas saw what you did, Flash. | 猩猩们看到你干了什么 闪电侠 |
[26:47] | They saw you defeat Solovar, | 他们看到你打败了索罗瓦 |
[26:49] | and now they are afraid of humans | 现在他们都害怕人类 |
[26:52] | and will do anything I order, | 会听从我的一切命令 |
[26:54] | and I will order them to invade your Earth, | 我要命令他们入侵你们地球 |
[26:56] | and your city will burn. | 你们的城市将化为灰烬 |
[26:58] | You were planning this the whole time. | 这都是你一直在计划的 |
[27:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:02] | Father taught me well. | 父亲把我教得很好 |
[27:04] | Always think ahead. | 要有深谋远虑 |
[27:08] | And I had plenty of time to think in cages built by you | 我有大把时间在你给我造的牢笼里思考 |
[27:12] | and then by Solovar. | 然后又是索罗瓦的牢笼 |
[27:15] | Then why don’t you just kill us? | 为什么不干脆杀了我们 |
[27:17] | Since we already did your damn dirty work for you. | 既然我们已经替你做了坏事 |
[27:20] | Still need you. | 留你还有用 |
[27:21] | I’m not doing anything for you. | 我不会帮你做任何事的 |
[27:22] | Not you, Flash. | 不是你 闪电侠 |
[27:25] | You. | 是你 |
[27:30] | Me? | 我 |
[27:31] | You will open the breach to First Earth. | 你会打开去地球一的缺口 |
[27:35] | My army will cross that breach, | 我的军队会穿过缺口 |
[27:37] | and all the humans in Central City | 中城的所有人类都将 |
[27:40] | will burn before Gorilla Kind! | 被我们猩猩种族毁灭 |
[27:43] | Grodd, you are smart, | 古鲁德 你很聪明 |
[27:46] | maybe smarter than all of us, | 也许比我们所有人都聪明 |
[27:48] | smart enough to know that you cannot do this. | 你应该知道你不能这么做 |
[27:51] | Intelligence and violence, | 智慧和暴力 |
[27:53] | they’re opposites from each other. | 是相互对立的存在 |
[27:54] | What you want to do, it’s not logical, | 你想做的事 不合乎逻辑 |
[27:57] | not for someone as wise as you are. | 不是你这样的智慧该做的事 |
[28:00] | You forget, Flash, | 你忘了 闪电侠 |
[28:01] | I am an animal. | 我可是个禽兽 |
[28:03] | I am a gorilla. | 我是一头大猩猩 |
[28:05] | Kill or be killed! | 我们来杀个你死我活 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna get out of this cell, and I’m gonna stop you. | 我会逃出这个笼子 阻止你 |
[28:16] | No, you won’t. | 不 不可能 |
[28:19] | You will die. | 你会死 |
[28:42] | – Snow? – You okay? | -斯诺 -你没事吧 |
[28:44] | I… | 我… |
[28:46] | I have a headache, I guess. | 我头有点疼 |
[28:51] | And I think– i–is that me? I smell. | 我觉得… 是我吗 我好臭 |
[28:53] | That counts as okay. | 应该没什么大碍了 |
[28:55] | Jesse, my daughter. Where’s– | 杰西 我女儿 她在哪… |
[28:56] | She’s fine. She’s on Earth-1. | 她很好 她在地球一上 |
[28:58] | She’s totally fine. | 她一点事也没有 |
[29:05] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[29:06] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[29:10] | You guys all came for me? | 你们都是为了救我而来的吗 |
[29:11] | A city of evil genius apes. | 一座城市的邪恶的天才大猩猩 |
[29:14] | Sounded like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[29:15] | Well, I don’t deserve it, but… | 你们不值得为我这样 但是… |
[29:18] | thank you, Snow; thank you, Barry, | 谢谢你 斯诺 谢谢你 巴里 |
[29:21] | Cisco… | 西斯科 |
[29:24] | Indiana. | 印第安纳 |
[29:27] | It’s Julian Albert, thank you. | 我叫朱利安·艾伯特 谢谢 |
[29:29] | And I came along for– | 我一起来是因为… |
[29:33] | I live for danger. | 我为危险而生 |
[29:34] | Looks like you came to the right place. | 那你可来对地方了 |
[29:36] | I still can’t phase through the bars. | 我还是不能穿过这些栏杆 |
[29:38] | We have to find a way out of here so we can stop him. | 我们得想办法出去 这样才能阻止它 |
[29:41] | You keep saying that, but what if we can’t get out? | 你总是这么说 但如果我们出不去呢 |
[29:44] | What if we’re stuck here? What if this is the way– | 如果我们被困在这里了呢 如果这是… |
[29:46] | Well, we can’t think like that. | 我们不能往那儿想 |
[29:50] | While there’s life, there’s hope. | 只要有人活着 就会有希望 |
[29:54] | And if there isn’t life? | 如果我们都死了呢 |
[29:56] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[29:58] | Grodd needs me to open the breach so he can attack Earth-1. | 古鲁德要我打开一个缺口 它要攻击地球一 |
[30:01] | What if I wasn’t alive to do that? | 如果我在此之前就死了呢 |
[30:03] | You planning on dying? | 你准备去死了吗 |
[30:05] | Only if you kill me. | 除非你把我杀了 |
[30:07] | Look, this is something we have to consider. | 我们必须把这些考虑进去 |
[30:11] | Right now, I can’t think of any other way to stop them. | 现在 我想不出任何方法阻止它们 |
[30:13] | They’d have no other way of getting to Central City. | 它们也没有别的办法去中城 |
[30:15] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[30:17] | Cisco’s death would change the newspaper headline in the future. | 西斯科的死会改变未来的新闻头条 |
[30:21] | – Headline? – It’s a long story. | -头条 -说来话长 |
[30:23] | But it would also make another one come true, | 但这也会使另一件事成真 |
[30:26] | the one about Killer Frost. | 关于冰霜杀手的事 |
[30:30] | You want me to kill you? | 你想要我来杀死你吗 |
[30:31] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[30:33] | Grodd doesn’t know you have cold powers. | 古德鲁不知道你有冰冻能力 |
[30:34] | – You might be able to use them. – Cold powers? | -你有机会用用了 -冰冻能力 |
[30:37] | She– you have cold powers? | 她 你有冰冻能力 |
[30:40] | I knew it. I knew that you and I | 我就知道 我就知道我和你 |
[30:42] | did not get Barry out of that mirror. | 没有把巴里拉出那面镜子 |
[30:43] | Wait, now. Caitlin. If you kill someone, | 等下 凯特琳 如果你杀了人 |
[30:47] | there’s no going back. | 就不能回头了 |
[30:49] | You’ll be Killer Frost for the rest of your life. | 你余生都会背负着冰霜杀手的名号 |
[30:51] | Now, I did not come all this way to see that happen. | 我大老远到这来要的不是这个结果 |
[30:56] | Did you come here because you “Live for danger” | 你来这里不是因为你”为危险而生”吗 |
[30:58] | or to protect me? | 还是说你是来保护我的 |
[31:02] | I just don’t want to see you become something you’re not. | 我只是不希望你变成你不想成为的人 |
[31:06] | Okay, Cisco. | 好吧 西斯科 |
[31:07] | I’m not gonna kill you, and neither is anyone else, okay? | 我不会杀了你的 谁也不会 好吗 |
[31:10] | So let’s come up with the next best plan | 所以我们来想一个万全之策 |
[31:12] | that doesn’t involve murdering one of our friends. | 不用去杀害自己好朋友的万全之策 |
[31:14] | No, Cisco’s right. | 不 西斯科说得对 |
[31:17] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[31:20] | One of us has to die. | 我们中一定要有个人死 |
[31:37] | What you doing up there? | 你在这里做什么 |
[31:39] | Just, uh, hanging out. | 就是打发一下时间 |
[31:42] | What’re you– what’re you thinking about? | 你在 你在想什么 |
[31:44] | Wally. He wants me to stay here with him. | 沃利 他希望我留下来陪他 |
[31:50] | Yeah, he does. | 他当然想了 |
[31:52] | Guy is no dummy. Congratulations. | 男人都很无脑 祝贺你 |
[31:54] | Oh, that’s great. Love… | 真好 爱情… |
[31:56] | Nothing like young love. | 没什么比得上年轻人的爱情 |
[31:57] | Yeah, I just– I don’t– | 我就是… 我不… |
[31:59] | I don’t know if it’s the right thing. | 我不知道这样做对不对 |
[32:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:03] | He’s on his own journey. | 他有自己的使命 |
[32:05] | Besides, my dad just got captured by gorillas. | 再说了 我爸被猩猩抓走了 |
[32:08] | And if– if he does come back, | 如果他回来了 |
[32:09] | how could I ever tell him I’m leaving? | 我怎么能告诉他我要离开 |
[32:11] | Well, ’cause you’re human. | 因为你是人类 |
[32:13] | That’s–that’s how. | 这就是原因 |
[32:14] | That’s what we do. Look, my point is this. | 人类就是这样的 听着 我的意思是说 |
[32:16] | When it comes to love, you got to go for it. | 遇见了真爱 就要勇敢追求 |
[32:20] | You know? Everything else be damned. | 你知道吗 其它事都要抛在一边 |
[32:22] | ‘Cause if you don’t, | 因为如果你不这么做 |
[32:24] | you’re gonna end up being the kind of person | 你就会变成一个 |
[32:25] | that lives the rest of their life with regret. | 带着遗憾过完余生的人 |
[32:29] | I mean, I know that telling your dad that, you know, you’re– | 我知道 要告诉你爸爸 |
[32:31] | you’re switching Earths, | 你要去另一个地球 |
[32:32] | that’s gonna be a difficult conversation to have, | 那会是一场很艰难的对话 |
[32:35] | but one that you’ve to go for | 但如果你想要幸福 |
[32:37] | if you want to be happy. | 就必须这么争取 |
[32:39] | But that’s, you know, just my opinion. | 不过这只是我的想法 |
[32:42] | What do I know? | 我知道什么呢 |
[32:43] | I’m just a handsomer guy than your dad | 我只是个比你爸爸更英俊的 |
[32:45] | with a song in his heart. | 心中有歌的人 |
[32:47] | Good luck, Jesse. | 祝你好运 杰西 |
[33:12] | He started coughing… violently. | 他突然开始咳嗽 咳得很厉害 |
[33:16] | And then he clutched his side and keeled over. | 然后他捂着身体一边 倒下了 |
[33:20] | The injury… | 他的伤 |
[33:22] | it must have ruptured one of his kidneys. | 一定是其中一边肾脏破裂了 |
[33:26] | He went into shock. | 他休克了 |
[33:28] | His heart stopped. | 心跳停止了 |
[33:31] | I couldn’t resuscitate him. | 我没法让他醒过来 |
[33:40] | Cold. | 冷了 |
[33:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:47] | He was of no use to me anyway. | 他本来也对我没什么用 |
[34:15] | He’s gone, Barry. | 他走了 巴里 |
[34:18] | Grodd is gone. | 古鲁德走了 |
[34:29] | Come on, mate. | 快醒过来 伙计 |
[34:42] | Yo, it worked! | 成功了 |
[34:45] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[34:46] | Allen, Allen, you all right, mate? | 艾伦 艾伦 你还好吧 伙计 |
[34:48] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. | 还好 还好 我没事 |
[34:50] | I didn’t freeze you too much, did I? | 我没把你冻过头吧 |
[34:54] | No. I’m good. | 没有 我没事 |
[34:56] | Well, then… | 这样的话 |
[34:58] | let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶快离开这儿吧 |
[34:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:09] | Go! | 快走 |
[35:10] | – All right. – Hallelujah. | -好 -万岁 |
[35:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:24] | We should be far enough out | 我们应该跑得够远了 |
[35:25] | that you should be able to use your powers. | 超能力应该能用了 |
[35:26] | We need a breach open right now. | 我们需要马上开一个缺口 |
[35:28] | Guys, we got to go before they realize we’re gone! | 各位 我们得在他们发现之前跑掉 |
[35:30] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[35:33] | – Run! – Run! | -跑 -快跑 |
[35:35] | Open a breach! | 打开缺口 |
[35:37] | Time to warp out of this madhouse. | 是时候穿越这个疯人院了 |
[35:41] | All right, go. | 好了 走吧 |
[36:02] | Hey, gang, who wants to take their mind off their troubles | 大伙 谁想把烦恼放一放 |
[36:05] | with a “Sure to take your mind off your troubles” Game of charades? | 玩一个”绝对把烦恼放一放”的字谜游戏 |
[36:07] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[36:08] | Okay, ah, let’s see. | 好 我们看看 |
[36:09] | Movie–I mean… | 电影 我是说 |
[36:11] | one word. | 一个词 |
[36:17] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:24] | – You okay? – Good, yeah. | -你没事吧 -是的 很好 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry you guys missed it. | 很遗憾你们错过了 |
[36:28] | I ain’t. | 我可不遗憾 |
[36:31] | Word of advice: | 一句忠告 |
[36:33] | don’t volunteer for these things. | 别主动参与这种事 |
[36:35] | Nothing ever tries to rip you limb from limb | 没什么东西会想把你大卸八块 |
[36:36] | if you don’t volunteer. | 除非你主动送上门 |
[36:37] | I’m fine. I’m so fine, thanks– | 我很好 我非常好 谢谢 |
[36:40] | thanks to our friends, | 谢谢我们的朋友 |
[36:42] | our good friends. | 我们的好朋友 |
[36:43] | You’re welcome, Harry. | 不客气 哈里 |
[36:45] | I–I think– | 我想 |
[36:46] | I just forgot how handsome you were. | 我忘记你有多英俊了 |
[36:48] | Oh, I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[36:50] | He’s– you’re still here. | 他… 你还在这儿 |
[36:52] | Yeah. Still here. | 是的 还在 |
[36:55] | I guess we have your tactical and technical genius | 我猜我们该感谢你的天才战术和技术 |
[36:59] | to thank for getting us out of that fix. | 帮我们解了围 |
[37:01] | No, no, nah. | 不 不 没有 |
[37:04] | – Nah? – Nah. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[37:06] | You were completely right about him. | 你对他的判断完全正确 |
[37:07] | He’s a total fraud. He’s not even a scientist. | 他完全是个骗子 连科学家都不是 |
[37:09] | And I’m sure you couldn’t even remember an ATM code if you tried. | 而且你肯定连取款密码都记不住 |
[37:12] | All those– all those numbers. | 那么多数字呢 |
[37:14] | It’s only four digits. Why is he still here? | 一共就四位数 他为什么还在这儿 |
[37:16] | Because we couldn’t do it without him. | 因为我们离不开他 |
[37:20] | I thank you, Francisco. | 谢谢你 三藩西斯科 |
[37:22] | Fran– Francisco? | 三藩… 三藩西斯科 |
[37:24] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[37:25] | Yo, so what actually happened? | 对了 在那边发生了什么 |
[37:26] | You fight some really super-smart apes, or what? | 你们和绝顶聪明的大猩猩斗了吗 |
[37:28] | Yeah. Yeah, we did. | 是的 没错 |
[37:30] | And they were smart, but today, at least, | 他们的确很聪明 但至少今天 |
[37:33] | we were a bit smarter. | 我们要更聪明一点 |
[37:50] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[37:52] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[37:55] | He’s got some cuts and bruises, | 他身上有一些伤口和青肿 |
[37:57] | but Caitlin said he just needs food and a little sleep. | 凯特琳说他吃东西和休息就会好 |
[38:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:02] | Hey, I’m… | 我… |
[38:04] | I’m sorry for being an epic basket case lately. | 我很抱歉这阵子我太失控了 |
[38:08] | My, um…my dad was kidnapped once, | 我的爸爸被绑架过 |
[38:11] | and it turns your world. | 改变了你的世界 |
[38:15] | You turn my world, Wally. | 你改变了我的世界 沃利 |
[38:19] | Look, I–I need you to be honest about something. | 我要你跟我老实说件事 |
[38:23] | Of course. | 当然没问题 |
[38:25] | When my dad wakes up, if I tell him that I love him | 如果我在我爸睡醒时跟他说我爱他 |
[38:29] | and I’ll always be his daughter | 我永远都是他的女儿 |
[38:32] | but that I want to move to Earth-1, | 但我要搬到地球一 |
[38:36] | what would you think about– | 你有什么想法 |
[38:44] | That’s what I think of that. | 那就是我的想法 |
[38:47] | I’m glad we think alike. | 我很高兴我们想法一致 |
[38:52] | I see you’re– | 看来你… |
[38:53] | you took my love advice. | 你接受了我的爱情建议 |
[38:55] | You know, when it comes to scientific advice, | 当需要科学建议时 |
[38:57] | mine is sometimes specious, | 我的建议有时会似是而非 |
[38:58] | but when it comes to affairs of the heart, | 但需要心灵方面的建议时 |
[39:00] | well, I consider myself a genius. | 我觉得我是这方面的天才 |
[39:03] | Okay, yeah, we’re gonna go now. | 好吧 我们现在得走了 |
[39:05] | Okay, great. | 好吧 很好 |
[39:07] | Congratulations. I’m happy for you. | 恭喜你们 我为你们感到很高兴 |
[39:10] | Invite me to the wedding. | 邀请我去参加婚礼吧 |
[39:14] | He’s gonna be so pissed. | 他肯定会很生气 |
[39:21] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[39:22] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:26] | Listen, if I overstepped, | 如果我越界了 |
[39:27] | then I apologize. | 那我很抱歉 |
[39:30] | Just, after drinks the other night– | 那晚喝完酒之后… |
[39:32] | You were willing to risk your life for me? | 你愿意为我冒险吗 |
[39:36] | I’ve been doing a lot of silly things recently. | 我最近做了不少蠢事 |
[39:38] | I thought adding one more to the list wouldn’t do any harm. | 我想再干多一件也无碍 |
[39:40] | I like you, Julian. | 我喜欢你 朱利安 |
[39:42] | I do. | 没错 |
[39:43] | And I like that you like me. | 我喜欢你喜欢我 |
[39:46] | But I’m also afraid of my powers– | 但我怕我的超能力 |
[39:48] | and not what they could do to me, | 不是怕它们会伤害我 |
[39:50] | but what they could do to anyone who gets close to me. | 但怕它们会伤害跟我亲近的人 |
[39:53] | Caitlin, I’m not afraid. | 凯特琳 我不怕 |
[39:54] | You should be. | 你应该害怕 |
[39:56] | Fear me, Julian. | 害怕我 朱利安 |
[39:58] | It’s not a threat, just… | 不是在威胁你 只是 |
[40:01] | good advice. | 善意的提醒 |
[40:05] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[40:07] | I’ll fear you. | 我会害怕你 |
[40:10] | You know what really helps me when I’m scared? | 你知道什么能在我害怕时帮我吗 |
[40:14] | What? | 什么 |
[40:15] | Just a good fillet steak… | 一份好吃的菲力牛排 |
[40:18] | bit of béarnaise on the side, | 旁边放点鸡蛋黄油酱 |
[40:20] | mashed potatoes– | 土豆泥 |
[40:21] | does the trick ever time. | 每次都能行 |
[40:22] | – Really? – I promise. | -真的吗 -我向你保证 |
[40:24] | I think we should find a local steak house | 我们在当地找家牛排餐厅 |
[40:25] | and be terrified together. | 一起害怕吧 |
[40:30] | Sure. Together it is. | 没问题 我们一起 |
[40:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:44] | – We did it. – You did it. | -我们做到了 -你做到了 |
[40:46] | No, uh, we all did it. | 不 大家一起做到了 |
[40:50] | We changed the future without changing who we are. | 我们改变了未来 却没改变自己 |
[40:55] | If we can keep doing this, | 如果我们能继续这么做 |
[40:57] | we can stop Savitar. | 我们就能阻止萨维塔 |
[40:59] | Wherever he is, however he’s gonna come at us, | 不管他在哪里 不管他怎么对付我们 |
[41:00] | I can stop him. | 我都能阻止他 |
[41:02] | I know it now. | 我现在知道了 |
[41:03] | – How do you do that? – Do what? | -你怎么做到的 -做到什么 |
[41:06] | Stay positive in the face of overwhelming odds. | 在几乎没有胜算时保持乐观 |
[41:12] | Because I plan on living a long life with you, | 因为我打算跟你一起长寿 |
[41:15] | and nothing’s gonna take that away from me. | 什么也无法阻止我 |
[41:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:23] | So does that mean no more nightmares? | 所以你不会再做恶梦了吗 |
[41:25] | You’re finally gonna get some sleep tonight? | 你今晚终于能好好睡一觉了吗 |
[41:26] | Well… that last part is entirely up to you. | 最后这个部分就全靠你了 |
[41:41] | Like I told Flash, | 就像我跟闪电侠说的 |
[41:43] | always think ahead. | 要深谋远虑 |
[41:46] | Now you will open the breaches | 现在你将打开缺口 |
[41:49] | and very soon, | 很快地 |
[41:51] | Central City will fall before Grodd. | 中城就会在古鲁德面前倒下 |