时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Despite your feeble efforts to change the future, | 尽管你们不自量力想改变未来 |
[00:06] | you can’t. | 你们会失败 |
[00:08] | Everything’s the same. | 还是老样子 |
[00:09] | The future has not changed. | 未来没有改变 |
[00:10] | If the answers that we need to stop Savitar | 如果阻止萨维塔 |
[00:13] | and save you are in the future, | 拯救你的答案存在于未来 |
[00:14] | then that’s where I need to go. | 那我就要去未来 |
[00:15] | Caitlin. Somebody help! | 凯特琳 来人啊 |
[00:18] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[00:19] | Stop. That’s not what she want– | 住手 她不想这样的 |
[00:21] | Don’t care. | 无所谓了 |
[00:38] | 2024. | 2024年 |
[00:40] | According to the future article in the time vault, | 根据时间穹顶里的未来报道 |
[00:42] | I’m still in Central City. | 我还在中城 |
[00:43] | There’s no mention of Savitar. | 没有提到萨维塔 |
[00:45] | I’d probably trapped him in the Speed Force by then. | 那时候我可能把他困在神速力里了 |
[00:49] | That’s the time I need to travel to. | 那就是我要去到的时间 |
[00:51] | 2024. | 2024年 |
[00:53] | If I trapped him, I must’ve figured out who he was, right? | 如果我困住他了 我肯定知道他是谁了吧 |
[00:56] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[00:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:02] | Um, sorry, I was just thinking. | 抱歉 我在想事情 |
[01:03] | About what? | 想什么 |
[01:05] | Same as you. The future. | 和你一样 未来 |
[01:09] | And my dad. | 还有我爸爸 |
[01:12] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[01:17] | I need you to make me a promise, okay? | 你给我一个承诺 好不好 |
[01:22] | If things don’t go our way… | 如果事情不如我们所愿 |
[01:26] | – If Savitar kills me– – He won’t. | -如果萨维塔杀了我 -不会的 |
[01:28] | – If he does– – He won’t. | -如果 -不可能 |
[01:29] | If he does, Barry, | 如果他做到了 巴里 |
[01:32] | promise me that you will be there for my dad. | 答应我你会陪着我爸爸 |
[01:35] | Don’t let him push Cecile away. | 别让他把塞西尔推开 |
[01:38] | Don’t let him spiral out of control. | 别让他糟糕得失去控制 |
[01:40] | Make sure that him and Wally– | 确保他和沃利 |
[01:43] | Stop, okay? We’re not gonna talk about this. | 停 好吗 我们不要谈这个 |
[01:45] | You’re not gonna die. I told you, I have a plan. | 你不会死的 我说过了 我有计划 |
[01:47] | Barry, I need you to promise me, okay? | 巴里 答应我 好吗 |
[01:49] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[01:52] | Promise me… | 答应我 |
[01:54] | that you’re gonna make sure that my dad is okay. | 你会照顾好我爸爸 |
[02:03] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[02:11] | S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室 |
[02:14] | We, uh…we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[02:16] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你觉得吗 -是的 |
[02:38] | Oh, probably should’ve made that out of carbyne. | 可能应该用碳炔制造的 |
[02:41] | Rookie mistake. | 菜鸟才会犯的错 |
[02:46] | You do not want to hurt me, Caitlin. | 你不会伤害我的 凯特琳 |
[02:48] | You know, you probably should’ve spent | 你可能应该花 |
[02:49] | a little more time finding a cure for what ails me. | 多一点时间找到让我远离折磨的解药 |
[02:52] | I care about you, Caitlin. | 我在乎你 凯特琳 |
[02:54] | Show me. | 证明给我看 |
[03:01] | – Julian! – Come on, come on! | -朱利安 -过来 过来 |
[03:16] | Oh, boys… | 小男孩们 |
[03:18] | where are you? | 你们在哪呢 |
[03:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[03:21] | Buying us some time. | 给我们争取点时间 |
[03:31] | *Swing low* | *轻轻摇晃* |
[03:33] | *Sweet chariot* | *可爱的马车* |
[03:36] | *Coming for to carry me home* | *载我回家* |
[03:44] | Hey, dummies. | 笨蛋们 |
[03:46] | My palm scan still works. | 我的掌纹扫描还能用呢 |
[03:52] | I don’t want to have to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[03:54] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不想 |
[03:57] | But I do. | 但是我想 |
[04:00] | Stop! | 住手 |
[04:02] | Aw, come to save the day? | 来拯救他们吗 |
[04:04] | Good, now I can get rid of you, too. | 好极了 我可以连你一起干掉 |
[04:11] | Caitlin, you can fight this. | 凯特琳 你可以战胜它的 |
[04:14] | I know. But I don’t want to. | 我知道 但是我不想 |
[04:27] | Anything? | 找到她了吗 |
[04:28] | I searched the whole building. She’s gone. | 我搜索了整栋大楼 她走了 |
[04:39] | Hey, Julian, how about next time you decide | 朱利安 下次你决定释放我朋友 |
[04:40] | to release my friend’s inner ice demon, | 内心的冰霜恶魔时 |
[04:42] | you do it sometime in July? | 能选在七月的某个时候吗 |
[04:44] | I know you’re not being serious. | 我知道你不是说真的 |
[04:46] | I was trying to save her life, Cisco. | 我只是想救她 西斯科 |
[04:47] | Iris was right. Even H.R. was right. | 爱瑞丝说得对 就连HR都是对的 |
[04:49] | We should’ve taken her to a hospital. | 我们就该送她去医院 |
[04:50] | Brilliant idea, yes. | 好主意 是的 |
[04:51] | Expose her meta-human status to the world. | 向全世界公开她是超能力者 |
[04:52] | That would’ve been great, wouldn’t it? | 那样真是太好了吧 |
[04:54] | Hey, guess what? She’s gonna do that anyway. | 你猜怎么着 反正她都会这么做的 |
[04:56] | Guys! | 两位 |
[04:57] | Arguing isn’t gonna help us find her. | 争吵没法帮我们找到她 |
[05:01] | Maybe we should just take five. | 也许我们应该休息一会 |
[05:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:04] | Yeah, probably right. | 也许是的 |
[05:13] | I’m gonna do this. | 我要这么做 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna run to the future. | 我要跑去未来 |
[05:17] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[05:19] | You want to do this now? | 你想现在做吗 |
[05:21] | Barry, Caitlin is still out there. | 巴里 我们还没找到凯特琳 |
[05:23] | I know, but we’re running out of time. | 我知道 但是我们没时间了 |
[05:24] | If I can find my future self, | 如果我能找到未来的自己 |
[05:25] | I can find out who Savitar is– | 就能知道萨维塔是谁 |
[05:27] | how we defeated him. | 知道如何打败他 |
[05:28] | Besides, I can run to the future | 而且 我可以跑去未来 |
[05:30] | and be back like I never even left. | 再跑回来 就像没离开过 |
[05:32] | All right, what do you need us to do? | 好吧 你要我们做什么 |
[05:34] | Just keep everybody else away from the pipeline. | 让大家远离管道监狱 |
[05:36] | Barry, last time you went to the future, it was by accident. | 巴里 上次你是无意中跑去未来的 |
[05:39] | How are you supposed to get there now? | 你现在要怎么去呢 |
[05:40] | With your help. | 要你帮我 |
[05:42] | You sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这能行吗 |
[05:44] | I calculated the force from the explosion | 我计算过上次推动我 |
[05:45] | that propelled me to the future last time. | 去到未来的爆炸力量 |
[05:47] | At your fastest speed, | 等你达到最快速度时 |
[05:48] | you can create three times that force. | 你可以制造出三倍那样的力量 |
[05:50] | It’s more than enough to get me where I want to go. | 完全足够让我去到我想去的地方 |
[05:53] | All right. | 好 |
[05:54] | Just run as fast as you can. | 尽全力奔跑吧 |
[05:56] | I’ll try to keep up. | 我会尽力跟上的 |
[06:00] | Good luck, man. | 好运 老兄 |
[06:44] | 2024. | 2024年 |
[06:47] | I made it. | 我成功了 |
[06:48] | What is it, throwback Thursday? | 这是什么 周四复古日吗 |
[07:09] | Haven’t seen that outfit in a while, have we, honey? | 有段时间没见这套衣服了吧 亲爱的 |
[07:19] | Haven’t seen him in a while, either. | 也有段时间没见到他了 |
[07:26] | Guess we get to… | 看起来我们能 |
[07:28] | relive the past. | 重温下过去了 |
[07:30] | Kick his ass like we used to. | 像以前那样痛扁他 |
[07:40] | You’ve been gone for a while, | 你消失了一段时间 |
[07:41] | so let me remind you… | 那让我提醒你一下 |
[07:44] | this is my town. | 这是我的城市 |
[07:46] | Our town, baby. | 我们的城市 宝贝 |
[07:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:49] | Our town. My mistake. | 我们的城市 我口误 |
[07:51] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[07:53] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[07:54] | Did you say something, Flash? | 你有说什么吗 闪电侠 |
[07:57] | You’re in for a world of pain. | 你可有罪受了 |
[08:04] | You better run, Flash. | 你最好逃走吧 闪电侠 |
[08:07] | Next time, we’re gonna put him in something | 下次 我们得把他困在 |
[08:10] | he can’t get out of. | 他挣脱不了的东西里 |
[08:53] | I knew it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[08:56] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[09:00] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[09:07] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[09:10] | I had a feeling. | 我感觉到了 |
[09:11] | A feeling I have not felt in a long time. | 是我很久没有的那种感觉 |
[09:15] | And so I hacked into the security cameras, | 所以我黑进了安保摄像头 |
[09:17] | and I saw you fighting Top and Mirror Master | 就看到你在与尖峰人和镜像大师战斗 |
[09:20] | in your O.G. suit | 穿着有白色 |
[09:22] | with the white emblem– | 徽章的老派战衣 |
[09:23] | 2017 edition, of course. | 显然是2017年版 |
[09:28] | Being here… | 来到这里 |
[09:31] | this is no accident, is it? | 这不是意外 对不对 |
[09:35] | I came here for some information. | 我是来这搜寻信息的 |
[09:37] | And then I’m-I’m going back. | 然后我 我就要回去了 |
[09:40] | What’s the information? | 什么信息 |
[09:47] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[09:48] | Yeah, yeah. | 对对 |
[09:49] | You say something, you might mess something up, right? | 你说的话可能会扰乱时间 对吧 |
[09:52] | Don’t worry, my powers of deduction have improved | 别担心 我推演的能力从2017年以来 |
[09:54] | since 2017. | 已经增强了 |
[09:55] | 2017… | 2017年 |
[10:02] | Savitar. | 萨维塔 |
[10:06] | I need to talk to me. | 我需要和我谈谈 |
[10:09] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[10:12] | 危险区域 禁止擅自闯入 | |
[10:16] | So H.R. stopped the S.T.A.R. Labs museum? | HR关掉了尖端科研实验室博物馆吗 |
[10:19] | H.R. went on to other things. | HR去搞其他事了 |
[10:22] | What about Caitlin? | 那凯瑟琳呢 |
[10:24] | Once she became Killer Frost, | 成为冰霜杀手后 |
[10:25] | she never stepped in this building again. | 她就再没踏足过这座建筑了 |
[10:28] | So I shut down this place? | 所以我关掉了这里 |
[10:31] | My friend, you shut everything down. | 我的朋友 你把所有都关了 |
[10:33] | S.T.A.R. Labs, Team Flash– | 尖端实验室 闪电侠小组 |
[10:34] | you didn’t want us around. | 你不想让我们在这里 |
[10:36] | – So you pushed us away. – Why? | -所以你赶走了我们 -为什么 |
[10:37] | You said it was because of what we represented. | 你说过是因为我们所代表的东西 |
[10:40] | That we were a constant reminder to you of what you lost. | 我们一直让你想起你所失去的东西 |
[10:42] | But you weren’t the only one who lost something. | 但你不是唯一一个有失去的人 |
[10:52] | Are you sure he’s here? | 你确定他在这里吗 |
[10:54] | He never leaves this place. | 他从不离开这里 |
[10:57] | Well, what are you doing? Aren’t you gonna come with me? | 你在干什么呢 你不要跟我走吗 |
[11:00] | Man, I shouldn’t even be here. | 我根本不应该在这里 |
[11:03] | Look, just get what you need, | 去拿你需要的东西 |
[11:04] | but don’t leave without saying good-bye. | 但不要不告而别 |
[11:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[12:01] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:14] | You’re from before she dies, aren’t you? | 你是来自她死之前的 对吗 |
[12:20] | You can’t save her. | 你无法拯救她 |
[12:24] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[12:25] | And I’m going to. | 而且我会的 |
[12:26] | No, you can’t. Go home. | 不 你做不到 回家去吧 |
[12:27] | Just tell me who’s in the suit. | 告诉我那个战衣里是谁 |
[12:30] | All right? That’s all I need. | 好吗 我只需要那个 |
[12:31] | You tell me that, we’ll be able to track him down. | 你告诉我 我们就可以找到他 |
[12:33] | We’ll learn his weakness. | 我们可以找到他的弱点 |
[12:34] | We’ll stop him before he even tries. | 在他行动之前阻止他 |
[12:37] | Just tell me who Savitar is. | 告诉我萨维塔是谁 |
[12:42] | I can’t. | 我没法告诉你 |
[12:44] | What–why? | 什么 为什么 |
[12:50] | Because I don’t know the answer. | 因为我也不知道 |
[12:54] | Sorry you ran all this way for nothing. | 不好意思 你来这里是白跑一趟了 |
[12:58] | You want some advice, go home. | 你要我的建议吗 回家去 |
[12:59] | Spend as much time with Iris as you can. | 尽量多和爱瑞丝待在一起 |
[13:01] | Because pretty soon… | 因为不久之后 |
[13:05] | you’ll never see her again. | 你就再也见不到她了 |
[13:17] | You sure you can’t stay? | 你确定你不要留下了吗 |
[13:19] | I’m not gonna get what I came for. | 我无法达到我来的目的 |
[13:21] | – Look, we could really use you. – Cisco… | -我们真的很需要你 -西斯科 |
[13:22] | I mean it. Mirror Master and Top | 我认真的 镜像大师和尖峰人 |
[13:24] | are not the only villains in the city. | 不是这座城里仅有的恶棍 |
[13:26] | Barry, we don’t have a Flash here. | 巴里 我们这里没有闪电侠 |
[13:28] | Not anymore, okay? | 不再有了 好吗 |
[13:29] | Well, Cisco… | 西斯科 |
[13:31] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:35] | Look, it’s good to see you in any time. | 能见到你真好 |
[13:37] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[13:42] | You too. | 你也是 |
[14:10] | You okay? What’s wrong? | 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[14:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:14] | A portal won’t open. | 传送门打不开 |
[14:15] | I can’t get back. | 我没办法回去了 |
[14:17] | I can’t get back to the past. | 我没办法回到过去了 |
[14:26] | What’s happening, Cisco? | 怎么回事 西斯科 |
[14:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:29] | Why can’t I open a portal? | 为什么我打不开传送门 |
[14:30] | Wasn’t I running fast enough? | 我跑得不够快吗 |
[14:31] | Well, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[14:32] | We don’t have the telemetry for the suit. | 我们没有战袍的遥感器 |
[14:33] | Okay, well– we got to figure this out. | 好吧 我们得想办法解决 |
[14:35] | I have to get back. | 我必须回去 |
[14:36] | We’re gonna get you back home. Not to worry. | 我们会送你回家 别急 |
[14:37] | Look, good news– | 好消息 |
[14:39] | good news, you can always go back | 好消息是 你总能回到 |
[14:40] | to the exact time in which you left, | 你离开的那个时间 |
[14:42] | no matter how long you stay here. | 无论你在这儿待了多久 |
[14:50] | Maybe it was Scudder or Dillon. | 也许是斯卡德或狄伦的原因 |
[14:52] | They seemed a little different than the last time I fought them. | 他们与我上次和他们交战时有点变化 |
[14:56] | I mean, look around you. | 你看看周围 |
[14:57] | Everything’s different. | 一切都变了 |
[15:01] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[15:02] | Maybe this means we can get the team back together. | 也许这意味着我们能重组队伍 |
[15:06] | Why haven’t you done that? | 你为什么没这么做 |
[15:07] | I’ve tried. | 我尽力了 |
[15:09] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我尽力了 |
[15:13] | But you see, Caitlin’s not the only thing Killer Frost took. | 但你看 冰霜杀手夺走的不只是凯特琳 |
[15:32] | No hands, no vibes. | 没有手就没有震波 |
[15:36] | And without my powers… | 没有我的能力 |
[15:39] | without you… | 没有你 |
[15:44] | What–what about everybody else? | 那其他人呢 |
[15:47] | Julian, Wally? | 朱利安 沃利 |
[15:49] | Joe? | 乔 |
[16:05] | It’s been a while, gentlemen. | 好久不见了 先生们 |
[16:07] | Especially you, Flash. | 尤其是你 闪电侠 |
[16:10] | More than you know. | 你肯定想不到 |
[16:15] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[16:16] | Yeah, it’s me, Julian. | 没错 是我 朱利安 |
[16:18] | From the past. | 从过去来的 |
[16:20] | 2017 2017. | |
[16:22] | 2017 2017. | |
[16:25] | The year it all began. | 这一切开始的那年 |
[16:28] | I’ll assume you’re here for some answers then, are you? | 我想你应该是来寻求答案的 对吧 |
[16:31] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[16:33] | Well, you brought him to the wrong place, mate. | 那你带他来错地方了 伙计 |
[16:35] | I just wanted him to understand. | 我只是想让他明白 |
[16:37] | Julian… | 朱利安 |
[16:39] | Can I see her? | 我能见见她吗 |
[16:43] | I tried to find her something more humane, but… | 我设法寻找她身上的人性 但… |
[16:46] | this is the best I could do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[16:49] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[16:51] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[16:55] | Barry Allen… | 巴里·艾伦 |
[16:58] | I’m– | 我 |
[16:58] | From the past. | 从过去来的 |
[16:59] | I can tell. | 我知道 |
[17:01] | There’s no hate in your eyes… | 你眼中没有仇恨 |
[17:03] | yet. | 暂时没有 |
[17:05] | So to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit? | 我们何德何能让您大驾光临了呢 |
[17:09] | Come to see how things turn out for Team Flash? | 是来看闪电侠队下场的吗 |
[17:14] | I wanted to see what happened to my friend. | 我想看看我朋友的遭遇 |
[17:17] | I am not your friend, Flash. | 我不是你的朋友 闪电侠 |
[17:20] | I’m so sorry I did this to you. | 我很抱歉把你变成这样 |
[17:23] | I should have saved you. | 我本应该救你的 |
[17:24] | I’m glad that you did this to me. | 我很高兴你把我变成这样 |
[17:27] | Caitlin wasn’t. | 但凯特琳不乐意 |
[17:30] | I failed her. | 我辜负了她 |
[17:31] | But I won’t when I go back. | 但我回去后就不会 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你 |
[17:34] | And I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮助你 |
[17:36] | You’re no match for the God of Speed. | 你根本不是极速之神的对手 |
[17:45] | You didn’t tell him, did you? | 你们没告诉他 对吧 |
[17:49] | Well, secrets always were our thing, weren’t they? | 我们总喜欢藏着秘密 对吧 |
[17:54] | When I became Killer Frost, | 我成为冰霜杀手时 |
[17:56] | Savitar appeared to me and showed me the way. | 萨维塔出现在我面前 给我指明方向 |
[18:01] | We made one hell of a team. | 我们成为了无敌搭档 |
[18:05] | Why would you help him? | 你当时为什么会帮他 |
[18:06] | Because he gave me the thing that you couldn’t: | 因为他给了我你给不了的东西 |
[18:09] | the cure to my illness, | 治愈我疾病的方法 |
[18:11] | embracing who I really am. | 拥抱真实的自我 |
[18:20] | You know who he is. | 你知道他是谁 |
[18:25] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[18:30] | Tell me who he is. | 告诉我他是谁 |
[18:35] | I’ll never tell. | 我绝不会说 |
[18:39] | You are gonna be so surprised when you find out. | 等你发现 你会非常吃惊 |
[18:45] | You know, I think your protégé went toe-to-toe with Savitar. | 要知道 我认为你的门徒和萨维塔旗鼓相当 |
[18:49] | Maybe he can help you out. | 也许他能帮你 |
[18:55] | I need to see Wally. | 我得见沃利 |
[18:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:59] | Hi, um, I’m looking for Wally West? | 你好 我来找沃利·韦斯特 |
[19:02] | I recognize you from Joe’s photos. | 我认识你 乔的照片里有你 |
[19:05] | You’re Barry, right? | 你是巴里 对吧 |
[19:06] | Barr–Barry, yeah. | 巴仔 巴里 没错 |
[19:07] | – Uh, this is Cisco. – Hey, Beth. | -这是西斯科 -你好 贝丝 |
[19:10] | Hey, Cisco. I’m Beth. | 你好 西斯科 我是贝丝 |
[19:12] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[19:18] | I’ll be upstairs if you need anything. | 我就在楼上有需要叫我 |
[19:21] | And stay as long as you like. | 想待多久待多久 |
[19:23] | We don’t get very many visitors. | 没什么人来拜访我们 |
[19:43] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[19:45] | I brought a friend. | 我带了一位朋友 |
[19:51] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[19:54] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[19:57] | It’s Barry. | 是巴里 |
[20:10] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[20:17] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[20:19] | Iris died, and that… | 爱瑞丝死了 那… |
[20:22] | sent him into this rage. | 让他陷入狂暴 |
[20:25] | And, uh, he went after Savitar by himself one night. | 他有天晚上自己去找萨维塔 |
[20:30] | Joe found him the next day with a shattered spine. | 乔第二天发现他脊柱骨折 |
[20:35] | No one knows what he saw that night, | 没人知道他那晚看到了什么 |
[20:37] | but whatever it was… | 但无论是什么 |
[20:40] | he’s been like this ever since. | 他之后就一直这样了 |
[20:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:49] | Listen, Barry, you and Joe– | 听着 巴里 你和乔 |
[20:50] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[20:53] | Well, he’s not here, | 他不在这儿 |
[20:54] | which means there’s only one other place he can be. | 也就是说他只可能在一个地方 |
[21:13] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[21:19] | Why are you here, Barry? | 你为什么在这里 巴里 |
[21:24] | I just wanted to see you. | 我只是想见你 |
[21:26] | Just wanted to see how you were doing. | 想看看你怎么样了 |
[21:31] | Now you want to know? | 你现在想知道我怎么样了 |
[21:33] | After all this time, now? | 这么久了 现在才来 |
[21:38] | Uh, Joe, um… | 乔 |
[21:40] | I’m doing my best. | 我在尽力 |
[21:48] | What happened to us? | 我们怎么了 |
[21:53] | My daughter’s life was taken. | 我女儿死了 |
[21:57] | My son’s. | 还有我儿子 |
[21:59] | And then you left me, Barry. | 然后你离开了我 巴里 |
[22:03] | The last piece of who I was… | 我生命中最后一个人 |
[22:05] | left. | 离开了 |
[22:08] | Turned his back and ran away. | 转身逃跑了 |
[22:13] | I wasn’t there for you? | 我没有陪着你吗 |
[22:18] | Why start now? | 为什么现在才来 |
[22:26] | I’m gonna need you to leave, Barry. | 请你离开 巴里 |
[22:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:03] | You promised. | 你答应过 |
[23:06] | You promised her that you would be there for Joe. | 你答应过她 你会陪着乔 |
[23:10] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[23:11] | I don’t understand what? That you abandoned him? | 我不明白什么 你抛弃了他 |
[23:14] | That you abandoned him and everybody else? | 你抛弃了他和其他所有人 |
[23:16] | – You made a promise! – That I couldn’t keep! | -你答应过的 -但我无法遵守 |
[23:19] | Not after everything I lost. | 因为我失去了那么多 |
[23:21] | I was just as broken as Joe was! | 我和乔一样心碎 |
[23:22] | – I don’t care. – You will! | -我不在乎 -你会的 |
[23:26] | You will. | 你会的 |
[23:30] | You want answers, Barry? | 你想要答案 巴里 |
[23:32] | How’s this? | 这个怎么样 |
[23:33] | You will go back. | 你会回去 |
[23:35] | You will do everything that you can think of to save her. | 你会不惜一切去救她 |
[23:38] | You’re even gonna create time remnants of yourself, | 你甚至会自己创造时间残余 |
[23:40] | but he’s gonna kill them all, mostly. | 但他会杀了他们大多数人 |
[23:42] | And then on the night of May 23rd, | 然后在5月23日晚上 |
[23:46] | Iris West will die in your arms. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特会死在你怀中 |
[23:48] | – No. – And in that moment | -不 -在那一刻 |
[23:50] | that she takes her last breath, | 她咽下了最后一口气 |
[23:52] | it’ll feel like an eternity. | 你感觉像是永恒一般 |
[23:56] | And it will break you. | 这会让你崩溃 |
[24:00] | She’s the love of your life, Barry. | 她是你一生的挚爱 巴里 |
[24:07] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 |
[24:17] | There’ll be nothing left at all but stopping Savitar. | 没有别的办法了 除非阻止萨维塔 |
[24:22] | So no, you won’t be there for Joe. | 所以你不会陪着乔 |
[24:25] | You won’t be there when Caitlin becomes Killer Frost. | 凯特琳成为冰霜杀手时 你也不在 |
[24:29] | When Savitar destroys Wally. | 同样还有萨维塔毁灭沃利时 |
[24:32] | You won’t be there for any of them. | 你都没有在他们身边 |
[24:35] | But then one day, you’ll stop him. | 但将来有一天 你会阻止他 |
[24:38] | You’ll lock him in the Speed Force forever. | 你会把他永远封锁在神速力中 |
[24:42] | But at that point… | 但那时 |
[24:45] | he already won. | 他已经赢了 |
[24:48] | Because everything that you’ve ever loved is gone. | 因为你爱的一切都消失了 |
[24:51] | Including you. | 包括你自己 |
[24:56] | Go home, Barry. | 回家吧 巴里 |
[24:59] | There’s nothing for you here. | 你在这里没有用 |
[25:16] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[25:17] | Did you figure out what’s keeping me here? | 你弄明白是什么让我困在这里了吗 |
[25:19] | I need to go home. | 我得回去了 |
[25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | You’re leaving? Now? | 你要走 现在 |
[25:23] | He’s–he’s… | 他… 他… |
[25:25] | he’s not gonna help me, man. He’s broken. | 他帮不了我 他崩溃了 |
[25:27] | And if Caitlin’s working with Savitar, | 如果凯特琳现在在和萨维塔合作 |
[25:28] | I need to get back. I need– | 我必须回去 我必须… |
[25:30] | before she’s lost to us forever. | 在我们永远失去她前回去 |
[25:32] | What about everyone else? | 那其他人呢 |
[25:33] | Don’t you want to help them? | 你不想帮他们吗 |
[25:34] | I can’t help them. | 我帮不了他们 |
[25:37] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[25:39] | No matter what I do, | 无论我做什么 |
[25:41] | you’re gonna abandon the ones close to you. | 你都会抛弃与你亲近的人 |
[25:45] | Cisco, it’s not like that. | 西斯科 不是这样的 |
[25:46] | I just–I can’t stay here. | 我只是…我不能待在这里 |
[25:52] | But you want me to. | 但你想让我留下来 |
[25:55] | To get the team back together. | 重整队伍 |
[26:01] | It wasn’t Mirror Master or Top | 对我动手脚的 |
[26:02] | that did something to me. It was you. | 不是镜像大师或尖峰人 而是你 |
[26:05] | Wasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:10] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:18] | You know the resonance field you create when you run? | 你知道你跑动时会产生一个共振力场吗 |
[26:22] | This disrupts that. | 这个可以干扰它 |
[26:29] | I might not be able to use my powers, | 我可能用不了我的能力了 |
[26:30] | but I still know something about tech. | 但我还是懂科学 |
[26:34] | Why would you keep me here? | 你为什么要把我留在这 |
[26:36] | Cause I miss my friend. | 因为我想念我的朋友 |
[26:39] | Cis… | 西斯… |
[26:40] | If you want to go, I’m not gonna stop you. | 如果你想走 我不会留你 |
[26:43] | I don’t know why I expected you | 不知道为什么 我希望你 |
[26:44] | to be the same Barry Allen I remember. | 还是我记忆中的那个巴里·艾伦 |
[26:47] | That guy still had some fight left in him. | 那个男人的心里还有冲劲 |
[27:31] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[27:33] | This isn’t the future that I wanted. | 这不是我想要的未来 |
[27:35] | I can’t go back knowing I let it stay like this. | 现在这样我没法回去 |
[27:39] | You want to help me try to fix it? | 你想帮我解决吗 |
[27:42] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你永远不会问 |
[27:45] | Well, let’s get the team back together. | 那让我们把大家都找回来吧 |
[27:47] | Even H.R. | 包括HR |
[27:48] | Continuing with the H.R. Romance Series, | 我们继续来看HR的传奇系列 |
[27:51] | “The Streak vs. Mr. Reflecto.” | 《红衣侠对战反射先生》 |
[27:54] | “Just as the villain was about to go in for the fatal blow, | “正当那个恶棍准备打出致命一击的时候 |
[27:58] | Florence felt strong hands around her waist… | 弗洛伦斯感觉腰上有双有力的手 |
[28:03] | lifting her like she was a feather.” | 把她像一片羽毛一样举了起来” |
[28:09] | “She was whisked away, | “她被提了起来 |
[28:11] | The wind blowing through her hair, | 风穿过她的发丝 |
[28:13] | As her mystery hero finally set Florence down | 神秘英雄最后把弗洛伦斯 |
[28:17] | on a mountaintop.” | 放在了一处山顶上” |
[28:20] | I love that part. | 我真喜欢这一段 |
[28:21] | I was in the zone. | 我当时就在现场 |
[28:28] | “She, uh…” | “她…” |
[28:30] | “Florence was, um…” | “弗洛伦斯…” |
[28:34] | And the mountaintop. Back to the mountaintop. | 山顶 我们回到山顶这个地方 |
[28:38] | “I have to have you…” | “我想要你…” |
[28:44] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你们知道吗 |
[28:47] | Uh, we should threesome– | 我们应该3P |
[28:48] | do someone–something else. | 干人 干点别的事 |
[28:50] | I think– | 我觉得 |
[29:05] | Julian, H.R. | 朱利安 HR |
[29:06] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:09] | I would like to know the very same thing. | 我也想知道怎么了 |
[29:11] | I was about to check one of the most important boxes | 我马上就要完成一个男人生命中 |
[29:13] | a man can check in his life. | 最重要的待办事项 |
[29:15] | And who–who brought us here? | 谁把我们弄到这来了 |
[29:16] | I brought you all here. | 是我把你们带到这来的 |
[29:18] | Oh, it’s you again. | 又是你 |
[29:20] | Bar? | 巴仔 |
[29:21] | You–you look– | 你看上去 |
[29:23] | Young? | 更年轻了 |
[29:25] | He’s from the past, Detective. | 他是从过去来的 警探 |
[29:26] | 2017, to be precise. | 准确点来说 是2017 |
[29:28] | I knew something felt weird in the cemetery. | 在墓地 我就感觉有些不对劲 |
[29:31] | You hadn’t visited Iris in years. | 你有些年头没去看望爱瑞丝了 |
[29:34] | Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[29:38] | Cisco told me, or showed me,that | 西斯科告诉我 给我看了 |
[29:41] | you all haven’t been a team in a long time. | 你们有很长时间都不在一个团队行动了 |
[29:44] | And I know that I’m the reason for that. | 我也知道 我要为此负责 |
[29:46] | Iris’s death shouldn’t have driven me away from you all. | 我不应该因为爱瑞丝的死 把你们拒之千里 |
[29:49] | I mean–I mean, it should’ve driven me closer. | 我是说 原本这应该把我们拉得更近 |
[29:52] | This isn’t what she would want. | 这不是她想看到的 |
[29:55] | But I’m here now to tell you that | 我来是想告诉你们 |
[29:57] | no matter what happens in the past, | 不管过去发生了什么 |
[30:00] | I will not abandon you. | 我都不会抛下你们 |
[30:06] | – What’s that? – It’s a meta-human app. | -那是什么 -检测超能力者的程序 |
[30:09] | Mirror Master and Top are at it again. | 镜像大师和尖峰人又出现了 |
[30:12] | Let’s get ’em. | 我们该上场了 |
[30:14] | Us, as in Team Flash? | 我们 作为闪电侠小组一起 |
[30:16] | Guys, we have a chance to put some hope back into our lives. | 伙计们 现在有个机会让希望重回到我们生命里 |
[30:21] | And I… | 而我… |
[30:25] | I really need it right now. | 我现在真的很需要 |
[30:27] | I think you do, too. | 我觉得你们也需要 |
[30:31] | So what do you say? | 你们觉得呢 |
[30:33] | You ready for Team Flash to take down the bad guys again? | 准备好再次以闪电侠小组的身份打倒恶势力吗 |
[30:41] | Team Flash. | 闪电侠小组 |
[30:47] | Team Flash. | 闪电侠小组 |
[30:50] | On three. | 数到三 |
[30:51] | 1 2 One, two… | |
[30:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | Baby, you’re a rock star. | 宝贝 你是摇滚之星 |
[31:07] | Just like to shine for my man. | 可不是为了你才闪耀吗 |
[31:11] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 是吗 这可说不定 |
[31:13] | It looks a little tacky from over here. | 从这看可有点俗气 |
[31:16] | But I am old-fashioned. | 不过我是比较老派的 |
[31:23] | We told you to stay away, Flash. | 我们警告过你躲远点 闪电侠 |
[31:26] | Yeah, well, I try not to listen to criminals. | 是啊 我已经尽力不去听罪犯说话 |
[31:28] | Or stupid people. | 或是愚蠢的人说话了 |
[31:31] | You guys hearing me all right? | 你们听得到我说话吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah, Bar, I can hear you loud and clear. | 巴仔 听得清清楚楚 |
[31:39] | Man, it’s good to be back. | 天啊 回归的感觉真棒 |
[31:43] | Well, that’s–what the…? | 这是什么鬼 |
[31:46] | Wh–what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:47] | – Just–I had a– – What are you looking for? | -只是 我有个 -你在找什么 |
[31:50] | I just–I found–oh. | 我 我找到了 |
[31:54] | Now I’m ready. | 这下准备好了 |
[31:56] | Should’ve done as you were told. | 你该听话的 |
[31:58] | Flash, it’s two versus one. | 闪电侠 这是二对一 |
[32:01] | Odds aren’t in your favor. | 你的胜算不大 |
[32:02] | I’ll take that bet. | 我想放手一搏 |
[32:06] | Give him a little ride. | 让他尝尝眩晕的滋味 |
[32:09] | With pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[32:33] | Okay, that’s new. | 好吧 这挺新鲜的 |
[32:44] | He can’t move. | 他动不了 |
[32:44] | They’re using their powers at the same time. | 他们在同时使用超能力 |
[32:46] | – What are we gonna do? – Can’t he phase or something? | -我们该怎么办 -他不能穿过去什么的吗 |
[32:48] | That doesn’t work on these guys. | 这对那些家伙没有用 |
[32:49] | Well, what will? | 什么会有用 |
[32:50] | Give me that thing in your hands. | 把你手上的东西给我 |
[32:52] | The other thing. | 另一个 |
[32:53] | That makes more sense. | 这才更有道理 |
[32:55] | I can rejigger this to mimic the resonance fields | 我可以调整这玩意以便模拟 |
[32:57] | from Scudder’s portals, make it so | 斯卡德端口的共振力场 |
[32:58] | Barry can manipulate the mirrors. | 好让巴里能操控那些镜子 |
[32:59] | But what about Top? | 那尖峰人怎么办 |
[33:00] | This will also restore | 这也能还原 |
[33:01] | whatever rarefaction effect she’s causing. | 她造成的那些稀薄效应 |
[33:02] | Yes, that’s good. That’s brilliant. | 好 太好了 真机智 |
[33:04] | But without opening another breach, | 但是打不开新的缺口 |
[33:05] | how can we possibly get it into his hands in time? | 我们怎么能够把它及时送到他手上 |
[33:10] | I’ll take it to him. | 我带去给他 |
[33:14] | I saw what you were doing from the time vault. | 我从时间穹顶看到你们在忙什么了 |
[33:16] | You need help. | 你们需要帮忙 |
[33:18] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[33:25] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:41] | Thought it was about time I did something. | 是时候该我做些什么了 |
[33:50] | Cisco made it. | 西斯科做的 |
[33:52] | Now her powers won’t affect us. | 现在她的超能力影响不了我们了 |
[33:54] | We can go anywhere he does. | 他去哪 我们就能去哪 |
[34:00] | The odds seem pretty even now, huh? | 现在胜算几率一样了吧 |
[34:03] | Go. | 走 |
[34:05] | Go. | 快走 |
[34:10] | You mind? | 不介意吧 |
[34:11] | Be my guest. | 您请便 |
[34:37] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[34:52] | In a bizarre twist, and the first sighting in years, | 在一次奇怪的打斗中 近年来首次 |
[34:53] | [突发新闻] 极速者搭档挫败犯罪分子 | |
[34:55] | eyewitnesses claim not one but two Scarlet Speedsters | 有人见到两名红色极速者 |
[34:59] | were responsible for apprehending Sam Scudder | 共同出力逮捕了山姆·斯卡德 |
[35:01] | and Rosalind Dillon, | 以及罗莎琳德·狄伦 |
[35:03] | AKA Mirror Master and Top. | 即镜像大师和尖峰人 |
[35:06] | I’m sure I speak for all residents of Central City | 我想我下面要说的话也正是 |
[35:08] | when I say this: | 中城市民的心声 |
[35:10] | Flash, if you’re watching, | 闪电侠 如果你有在收看 |
[35:12] | it’s good to see you again. | 很高兴你能回归 |
[35:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[35:18] | – Team Flash, back at it again.- Yeah. | -闪电侠队回归了 -是啊 |
[35:21] | Yeah, I think this was a good first step, Cisco, | 我觉得这是个好开端 西斯科 |
[35:24] | but yeah, we have a ways to go. | 但我们还有很长的路要走 |
[35:26] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[35:28] | I heard what you said. | 我听见你说的了 |
[35:30] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:32] | Iris wouldn’t have wanted this. | 爱瑞丝不会希望如此 |
[35:34] | She would have wanted us to stay a family. | 她希望我们能像一家人一样 |
[35:38] | I broke that promise to her– | 我破坏了这个与她的约定 |
[35:40] | to all of you. | 也破坏了和你们的约定 |
[35:42] | You made me realize, even though Savitar’s gone, | 你让我明白 即使萨维塔不在了 |
[35:44] | I’ve–I’ve still been letting him win. | 我还是会让他得逞 |
[35:48] | I was wrong to do that. | 我错了 |
[35:50] | If you’re all willing to… try to be a family again… | 如果你们愿意再成为一家人 |
[35:56] | I think I can, too. | 我觉得我也可以 |
[36:03] | I don’t know which– | 我不知道该 |
[36:04] | which one of you to hug first. | 该先拥抱谁 |
[36:07] | Him. | 他 |
[36:16] | Well, I don’t know about you, but…I’m in. | 我不知道你怎么看 但也算我一个 |
[36:20] | H.R.? What do you say? | HR 你呢 |
[36:21] | Yeah, I got a lot of coffee tastings | 我还有好多咖啡要品尝 |
[36:22] | and some book readings– | 很多书要看… |
[36:23] | lot of women left to charm, | 还有好多美女等着撩 |
[36:25] | but I–I’m in. | 但也算上我 |
[36:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:27] | Free coffees for the gang at H.R. Jitters. | 大伙可以在HR的吉特咖啡店免费畅饮咖啡 |
[36:30] | Maybe 10% off. On me, let’s go. | 也许还是九折吧 我请 我们走 |
[36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:53] | – Thank you. – I know how hard this must be. | -谢谢 -我知道这一定很难 |
[36:56] | No, you don’t. | 不 你并不知道 |
[36:57] | Not yet. | 现在还不会知道 |
[36:59] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[37:00] | And neither of us can change what’s gonna happen. | 我们都没法改变即将发生的事 |
[37:04] | I wish I could help you, believe me, I do. | 我希望我能帮上你的忙 相信我 真的 |
[37:06] | But you trapped Savitar in the Speed Force. | 但你把萨维塔困在了神速力中 |
[37:09] | Just tell me how you did it. | 告诉我你是怎么办到的 |
[37:14] | I had help. | 有人帮我 |
[37:15] | – Help from who? – A physicist. | -谁帮你的 -一个物理学家 |
[37:17] | Her name’s Tracy Brand. | 她叫特蕾西·布兰德 |
[37:19] | She made the Speed Force trap for me. | 她为我创造了这个神速力陷阱 |
[37:21] | Why wouldn’t you tell me this before? | 为什么你之前没有告诉我 |
[37:22] | Because she didn’t figure out the technology | 因为她四年前才研究出 |
[37:24] | until four years ago. | 这个技术 |
[37:28] | Four years after Iris died. | 爱瑞丝死后四年 |
[37:38] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[37:52] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[37:55] | And I don’t understand anything that’s on here. | 我一点儿也不懂这上面的东西 |
[37:57] | But that’s got all her information on it. | 但上面有她的所有资料 |
[38:00] | Maybe when you go back, you can find her and… | 也许你回去的时候 你能找到她… |
[38:03] | I don’t know, she can decipher it for you. | 我不知道 她能为你解密 |
[38:05] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[38:08] | But if not… | 但如果不行… |
[38:13] | Just make some good memories with Iris. | 多留些和爱瑞丝的美好回忆 |
[38:17] | Hold onto ’em as tight as you can. | 尽全力把这些回忆牢记心间 |
[38:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:28] | Weird, it feels just like “Back to the Future.” | 奇怪 感觉就像《回到未来》中的那样 |
[38:31] | Which would make me Doc Brown. | 那么我就是布朗博士 |
[38:33] | You’re not gonna give me some kind of letter, are you? | 你不会给我写什么信吧 |
[38:37] | No, I will not. | 不 我不会的 |
[38:43] | I’m gonna do something to fix that. | 我要做点什么纠正这些 |
[38:48] | You’re too good of a superhero to lose those powers. | 你是一个超棒的超级英雄 不能失去超能力 |
[39:00] | You know you’re my BFF, right? | 你知道你是我的死党吧 |
[39:03] | You too, man. | 你也是 |
[39:11] | Whoa. Wait, did you– | 等等 你有没有… |
[39:12] | Did it not work? Do we need to try again? | 起作用了吗 我们需要再试一次吗 |
[39:13] | No, I went. I’m back. | 不用 去过回来了 |
[39:17] | You’re back? | 你回来了 |
[39:19] | I went to the future. | 我去了未来 |
[39:21] | How far? | 多远 |
[39:23] | Eight years from now. | 八年后 |
[39:24] | I needed to talk to myself and find out who Savitar was. | 我需要和自己谈谈找出萨维塔是谁 |
[39:28] | Did you? | 找到了吗 |
[39:30] | No. | 没有 |
[39:31] | But I got a lead. Something we can use. | 但是我找到条可以用的线索 |
[39:33] | Something that’ll help us stop him. | 会帮助我们阻止他 |
[39:34] | Barry, did you learn anything about Caitlin? | 巴里 你有凯特琳的消息吗 |
[39:38] | She aligned herself with Savitar. | 她和萨维塔结盟了 |
[39:42] | Why would she do that? | 为什么她要这样 |
[39:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:46] | But we need to find her, | 但是我们得 |
[39:47] | before she’s lost to us forever. | 在永远失去她之前找到她 |
[39:49] | All right, I’ll get to CCPD. | 好吧 我去中城警局 |
[39:51] | Yeah, and we’ll, uh… | 是 我们… |
[39:53] | we’ll dive in here, right? | 我们勇往直前 是吧 |
[39:54] | Right, team? Team Flash. | 是吧 队友们 闪电侠小队 |
[39:56] | On three. | 数到三 |
[40:01] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:03] | Joe. | 乔 |
[40:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:17] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. I just… | -你还好吗 -还好 只是… |
[40:21] | I just want you to know that no matter what happens, | 只是想让你知道不管发生什么 |
[40:23] | I’m always gonna be there for you. | 我会一直在你身边 |
[40:27] | I know that, Bar. | 我知道 巴仔 |
[40:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:42] | What was that about? | 刚才是怎么了 |
[40:46] | I’m just keeping that promise I made to you. | 只是履行给你的诺言 |
[41:08] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[41:11] | Fear not, my child. | 不要怕 我的孩子 |
[41:13] | I have come only to offer you what you desire. | 我只是来给你想要的 |
[41:16] | And what’s that? | 那是什么呢 |
[41:18] | Selvation. | 救赎 |
[41:21] | You want to cure me? | 你想治愈我 |
[41:22] | Turn me back to Caitlin Snow | 把我变回凯特琳·斯诺 |
[41:25] | No. | 不 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna make sure | 我会确保 |
[41:28] | Caitlin never returns. | 凯特琳永远不回来 |
[41:31] | Why should I trust you? | 为什么我要相信你 |
[41:58] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我做什么 |