时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I am an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power to bring me back. | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来 |
[00:19] | and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Events will align that allow Team Flash | 事情将会发生调整 让闪电侠队 |
[00:32] | a chance to discover your identity. | 有机会发现你的身份 |
[00:33] | It is of no concern. | 没关系 |
[00:34] | I could whip up a predictive algorithm. | 我就能得出一套预测算法 |
[00:36] | Jah, jah, jah. | 对 对 |
[00:37] | Run it through my quantum cerebral chip, | 然后在我的量子大脑芯片里运行这套算法 |
[00:39] | we’ll find them in no time. | 我们就能马上找到他 |
[00:40] | If you’ve miscalculated by even a decimal– | 如果你计算错误即使是一个小数点 |
[00:43] | There is not a decimal, a fraction, | 没有小数点 也没有分数 |
[00:45] | an infinitesimal variable beyond my thought. | 没有无穷小变量能躲过我的思维 |
[00:49] | The name we’re looking for is Clifford DeVoe. | 我们要找的人叫克利福德·迪沃 |
[00:51] | 92% match to our psychological profile, | 与我们的心理侧写百分之九十二吻合 |
[00:54] | No other DeVoe comes close. | 没有其他叫迪沃的更接近了 |
[00:55] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[00:56] | We were just hoping to talk with Clifford DeVoe. | 我们想跟克利福德·迪沃聊聊 |
[00:58] | Is he here? | 他在家吗 |
[00:59] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[01:00] | How may I be of help? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[01:06] | Effects… | 道教 |
[01:09] | Of… | 的 |
[01:11] | Taoism. | 影响 |
[01:12] | All right, class. | 好了 同学们 |
[01:15] | Write your, essays on… this list of topics. | 你们的论文 以这些为主题 |
[01:20] | You have two weeks to complete them. | 给你们两周的时间 |
[01:23] | Does– does anyone have their notes from earlier? | 哪位同学有之前的笔记吗 |
[01:26] | I’m afraid I can’t read my own handwriting. | 我好像认不出自己写的东西了 |
[01:35] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[01:40] | I know that look. | 我知道这个表情 |
[01:44] | I felt the same after my 11:00 A.M. | 11点的”流体力学和物理热力学简介” |
[01:46] | “Introduction to Fluid Mechanics and Physical Thermodynamics” class. | 下课之后我也是这个表情 |
[01:51] | See, I was trying to explain the turbulent flow rates, | 我是想解释湍流的流速 |
[01:53] | and ten minutes in, I wanted to pull my hair out. | 可是十分钟后 我就抓狂了 |
[01:55] | It’s a good thing I know water flowing to the axis of a tube is called… | 还好我知道水向管轴流动叫 |
[02:00] | – You better get this right. – Laminar? | -你最好别说错 -层流 |
[02:02] | So you do listen. | 看来你认真听讲了 |
[02:04] | To you, always. | 你的课必须的 |
[02:06] | Nothing matters to them if it’s not digestible | 如果讲的课不像油管上 |
[02:08] | in YouTube videos of talking babies or inane pet tricks. | 无聊视频那样浅显易懂 他们就听不进去 |
[02:14] | Have you seen the husky singing “Like a Virgin”” | 你看过哈士奇唱《宛如处女》[麦当娜名曲] |
[02:19] | I made you smile. | 我让你笑了 |
[02:21] | How can we enlighten them if their minds are too small | 他们智力不够领会知识的馈赠 |
[02:23] | to handle the gift of knowledge anymore? | 那要怎么才能启发他们呢 |
[02:26] | Your plan will work. | 你的方案会奏效的 |
[02:28] | We just need to refashion the delivery system. | 我们只是需要重新设计授课的方法 |
[02:30] | It’s not the plan that’s flawed, | 不是方案有问题 |
[02:31] | it’s my ability to execute it. | 是我的执行能力有问题 |
[02:34] | Clifford. | 克利福德 |
[02:35] | I’m simply not smart enough. | 我不够聪明 |
[02:36] | You are the most brilliant mind I know. | 你是我认识的最聪明的人了 |
[02:39] | It’s not enough. | 还不够 |
[02:41] | Not yet. | 目前不够 |
[02:44] | When? | 那要何时 |
[02:50] | At this point, it’s just a concept. | 现在还只是个概念 |
[02:54] | I call this my thinking cap. | 我把它称为思考帽 |
[02:56] | And just like their minds | 就像他们的智力不够 |
[02:57] | have gotten too small to handle their full capacity, | 无法掌握全部的知识 |
[03:00] | mine’s too small to deliver it. | 而我的不足以教会他们 |
[03:02] | This can change all that, | 这个东西可以改变一切 |
[03:05] | if you build it, of course. | 前提是能造出来 |
[03:12] | Your dream is my dream. | 你的梦想就是我的梦想 |
[03:16] | And your passion is my passion. | 你所热爱的也是我热爱的 |
[03:21] | I’m nothing without you. | 没有你我什么都不是 |
[03:31] | I hope it’s not too sweet. | 不是太甜吧 |
[03:36] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[03:37] | Just like my wife. | 我妻子也是如此 |
[03:39] | Somehow she finds time to take care of me | 不仅能抽出时间来照顾我 |
[03:40] | and still keep an immaculate household. | 还能把家务做得有声有色 |
[03:43] | And her three-cheese macaroni? Second to none! | 她做的三层芝士通心粉 天下无敌 |
[03:46] | Sometimes I think I’m the luckiest man alive. | 有时我觉得我是世界上最幸运的男人 |
[03:50] | Gentlemen, how can I help? | 先生们 有什么事 |
[03:53] | The name DeVoe came up in an investigation of ours. | 我们在调查过程中遇到了迪沃这个名字 |
[03:58] | We would just like to ask you some questions, if that’s okay. | 如果不介意 我们想问你几个问题 |
[04:01] | Why him? | 为什么找他 |
[04:02] | DeVoe’s a common name. | 迪沃是个很常见的名字 |
[04:03] | Yes, I’d wager at least 1,100 individuals | 是的 我猜光是中城地区 |
[04:07] | give or take a few with that last name | 差不多至少有1100人 |
[04:09] | in the Central City area alone. | 都是姓迪沃的 |
[04:10] | The name’s been identified | 该名字已经被确认 |
[04:11] | for its connection to four separate criminal cases. | 与四个单独的刑事案件有关 |
[04:14] | So you think my husband is a witness to these crimes? | 你们认为我丈夫是这些案件的目击证人吗 |
[04:17] | No, we’d like to eliminate him as a suspect. | 不 我们认为他是嫌犯 |
[04:20] | You can’t be serious. | 你们开玩笑吧 |
[04:21] | That’s all right, Marlize. Do go ahead. | 没事 马尔利泽 请继续 |
[04:25] | So, Professor, what brought you to Central City? | 教授 你为什么会来到中城 |
[04:28] | I grew up in South Africa. After studying history | 我在南非长大 在南非约翰内斯堡大学 |
[04:31] | and econometrics at the University of Johannesburg, | 学习了历史和计量经济学之后 |
[04:34] | I took a teaching position at Oxford. | 在牛津大学任教 |
[04:36] | That’s where we met. | 我们就是在那认识的 |
[04:38] | He swept me off my feet and we have been together ever since. | 自从他让我神魂颠倒之后 我们就在一起了 |
[04:42] | It did take a tenured offer from Central City University | 中城大学的确用终身职位 |
[04:45] | to lure me away from the Oxford faculty. | 才引诱我离开牛津大学 |
[04:47] | That was four years ago. | 那是四年前的事了 |
[04:50] | Question: Do you know Ramsey Deacon? | 我想问问 你认识拉姆齐·迪肯吗 |
[04:56] | No, should I? | 不 我该认识吗 |
[04:59] | What about Becky Sharpe? | 那贝琪·夏普呢 |
[05:02] | No, I’m afraid not. | 我恐怕也不认识 |
[05:03] | Ralph Dibny? | 拉尔夫·德比 |
[05:06] | Mina Chaytan? | 米娜·沙伊唐 |
[05:07] | Mina Chaytan. Now, that name’s familiar. | 米娜·沙伊唐 这名字听着很熟 |
[05:10] | Isn’t this the Native American woman that left abruptly? | 她不就是那个突然离开的印第安女人吗 |
[05:13] | – You know, the anthropologist? – Yes, I remember. | -那个人类学家 -对 我记得 |
[05:15] | I was so sad to see her go. | 她的离开让我很难受 |
[05:17] | You were colleagues. | 你们是同事 |
[05:18] | Did she mention her work? | 她有提到过她的研究吗 |
[05:20] | No, no, no. Mina was an animated woman. | 没有 米娜是有朝气的女人 |
[05:25] | Then again, people like us who see education as a calling, | 再说 我们这样的人把教育视为使命 |
[05:28] | we often are. | 我们经常这样 |
[05:30] | That painting… | 那幅画 |
[05:33] | Uh, it’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[05:36] | The samurai. They were formidable foes. | 武士是可怕的敌人 |
[05:39] | They’d often make unstoppable enemies to their opponents. | 对其敌人来说 他们经常势不可挡 |
[05:43] | You wouldn’t want to cross one. | 你可不会想遇到他们 |
[05:47] | So you spent time in Japan? | 那你在日本待过吗 |
[05:49] | The feudal history of medieval Japan | 日本中世纪的封建历史 |
[05:51] | is one of my areas of expertise. | 是我的研究领域之一 |
[05:53] | Then you must speak the language? | 那你肯定会说日语 |
[05:56] | Hai, watashi wa gakumon-kaide shika shiyo shite imasen. | 是 我一心只想搞学问 |
[06:01] | He also speaks French, Italian, Mandarin, | 他还会说法语 意大利语 中文 |
[06:04] | and several other languages. | 还有其他几种语言 |
[06:05] | Here’s the thing, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 是这样的 |
[06:06] | I love teaching. | 我很喜欢教书 |
[06:09] | It gives me the opportunity to broaden perspectives. | 教书让我有机会开拓视野 |
[06:11] | But you can’t just inspire people to be better. | 但是不能单单鼓励人们变得更好 |
[06:14] | You somehow need to change the way people think. | 而是要改变他们思考的方式 |
[06:18] | Clifford! My husband is very passionate, | 克利福德 我丈夫非常有激情 |
[06:22] | but he also needs his rest. | 但他也需要休息 |
[06:24] | Is there anything else we can do to help? | 我们还有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[06:27] | No. Thank you. | 没有了 谢谢 |
[06:29] | If we have any more questions, we’ll get in contact. | 如果我们再有问题 我们会联系你们的 |
[06:34] | – Barry. – Yeah. | -巴里 -好 |
[06:42] | You know where to find me. | 你知道我在哪 |
[06:55] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[06:58] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[07:05] | 中城大学 克利福德·迪沃 | |
[07:07] | I don’t know, Barry. | 我说不好 巴里 |
[07:08] | This shy college professor who likes mac ‘n’ cheese | 这位腼腆的大学教授就像是奶酪通心粉 |
[07:11] | doesn’t exactly seem like a criminal mastermind to me. | 我不觉得他像是犯罪主谋 |
[07:13] | I mean, come on. It wouldn’t be the first time | 拜托 这已经不是第一回了 |
[07:15] | somebody played nice | 人们假装友善 |
[07:16] | and then turned out to be our bad guy. | 最后却是我们要抓的坏人 |
[07:18] | The Council of Wells gave us his name for a reason. | 威尔斯委员会提到他肯定是有原因的 |
[07:20] | – He gave us one name out of– – 1,100. | -他是从 -1100人当中提到的他 |
[07:22] | 1,122 to be precise. | 准确说是1122人 |
[07:24] | He was off by 22. | 22个人的误差 |
[07:26] | I mean, isn’t that a little suspicious? | 这不是有点可疑吗 |
[07:28] | Not if he Googled himself. | 除非他上网搜过自己 |
[07:30] | I’m just saying there’s something weird about this guy. | 我只是说这家伙有些不对劲 |
[07:32] | He likes samurai! | 他喜欢武士 |
[07:33] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢啊 |
[07:35] | Have you seen “Zatoichi”– | 你看过《座头市》 |
[07:36] | “The Blind Swordsman?” | “盲剑客”吗 |
[07:38] | – Best Criterion Collection… – Great box set. | -最好的标准收藏版 -最好的套装 |
[07:40] | – Ever. – Okay, guys. | -史上最好 -别跑题 |
[07:41] | Think about this: | 想想看 |
[07:42] | If the Council’s right, that means DeVoe | 如果委员会没错 就是说是 |
[07:44] | arranged for me to come out of the Speed Force | 迪沃刻意安排我逃脱神速力 |
[07:45] | exactly where he wanted. Even you couldn’t do that. | 出现在那里 连你都做不到 |
[07:48] | You have a point. | 你说得有道理 |
[07:48] | Okay, let’s cover all our bases. | 好吧 我们开始分工协作吧 |
[07:50] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[07:51] | Okay, Cisco, Harry, you guys want to see what kind | 西斯科 哈里 要不要看看 |
[07:53] | of digital footprint you can get on this guy? | 能从他上找出什么数据痕迹 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:55] | Caitlin, you’ve got friends at CCU. | 凯特琳 你有朋友在中城大学 |
[07:56] | Let’s see what kind of person we’re dealing with. | 我们来看看要对付的是什么人吧 |
[07:58] | Will do. | 好的 |
[07:58] | Dad, CCPD background check? | 老爸 去中城警局查查他的背景 |
[08:00] | On it, sweet one. | 马上去 亲爱的 |
[08:02] | And you. You all right? | 还有你 你还好吧 |
[08:06] | Yeah, but thank you for asking. | 挺好的 谢谢你的关心 |
[08:10] | Ooh, you know, I think Human Resources might not be | 你知道吗 我觉得人事估计不会 |
[08:13] | okay with this, us being coworkers and all. | 认同咱们 毕竟是工作同事 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I think they’ll let it slide, | 我觉得他们会睁一眼闭一眼的 |
[08:17] | considering I get to marry the coworker of my dreams | 毕竟我一周后就要和梦中同事 |
[08:20] | a week from now. | 结婚了 |
[08:22] | You know sometimes I feel like… | 你知道有时候我感觉像… |
[08:27] | Like what? | 像什么 |
[08:28] | Like I’m the luckiest man alive. | 像是世上最幸福的人 |
[08:35] | Nuclear physics, condensed matter cosmology, | 核子物理 凝聚态宇宙学 |
[08:38] | even relativity, all these fields | 相对论 所有这些领域 |
[08:41] | will be revolutionized overnight. | 都会在一夜之间被颠覆 |
[08:54] | You’ve infused my design with life. | 你在我的发明中注入了生命 |
[08:58] | We still have a problem. | 咱们还有个问题 |
[08:59] | There’s currently no way to power a prototype | 现在没有办法启动 |
[09:01] | this sophisticated. | 这么复杂的原型 |
[09:02] | We’ll find a solution. | 咱们会找到办法的 |
[09:04] | Expanding the mind to an infinite capacity requires | 无限扩展大脑的能力 |
[09:07] | an expanding energy source. | 需要庞大的能量来源 |
[09:09] | Where are we going to find that kind of power? | 咱们要去哪找这种量级的能量 |
[09:12] | – Can you tell us how? – Turn that up. | -能告诉我们如何做到吗 -开大点声 |
[09:14] | It’ll change the way we think about science. | 它会改变我们对科学的看法 |
[09:16] | About quantum mechanics, | 关于量子力学 |
[09:17] | about molecular physics. | 关于分子物理学 |
[09:19] | Once my particle accelerator goes online, | 只要我的粒子加速器上线 |
[09:22] | it’ll blow the doors of science off their hinges. | 将会炸断捆绑科学大门的锁链 |
[09:25] | That’s amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[09:27] | We needed a power source unlike anything imaginable. | 我们需要一个超乎想象的能量来源 |
[09:32] | Well, it seems Harrison Wells just imagined it for us. | 看来哈里森·威尔斯已经帮咱们想出来了 |
[09:37] | Instantly change lives. | 一瞬间改变人生 |
[09:43] | History moves in cycles. | 历史的进程就像个圆环 |
[09:46] | We must therefore learn from what came before us | 因此我们必须学习前车之鉴 |
[09:49] | in order to carve a path | 以此来开辟一条道路 |
[09:51] | for what’s to come. | 免去后顾之忧 |
[09:53] | Because those who don’t learn from– | 因为那些不懂得学习… |
[09:59] | Because those who don’t learn from history | 因为那些不懂的学习历史教训的人 |
[10:02] | are doomed to repeat it. | 必然会重蹈覆辙 |
[10:06] | Class dismissed. | 下课了 |
[10:08] | Don’t forget your reading material! | 别忘了你们的阅读材料 |
[10:09] | Chapter 11 on the counterculture backlash | 反主流文化的第十一章 |
[10:12] | and its influence on the Reagan administration. | 以及它对里根政府的影响 |
[10:18] | Mr. Allen. | 艾伦先生 |
[10:20] | Twice in one day. | 一天碰到你两次 |
[10:21] | Yeah, sorry to bother you again. | 是啊 抱歉又要打扰你了 |
[10:23] | Look, I do have a stack of midterm exams– | 我可是有一大摞期中考试卷子 |
[10:26] | Yeah, no, I understand you’re busy. | 是 我知道你很忙 |
[10:28] | This won’t take long. I just wanted to ask, | 这不会太耗时间的 我就是想问一下 |
[10:32] | where were you four years ago | 四年前1月7日那晚 |
[10:34] | on the night of January 7th? | 你当时在什么地方 |
[10:37] | Honestly, Mr. Allen, I have no idea. | 说实话 艾伦先生 我不知道 |
[10:41] | How far back does this investigation of yours go? | 你这调查要回顾到多久之前 |
[10:43] | I’m not at liberty to discuss that with you. | 这个我不能和你透露 |
[10:46] | Also, um, do you ever use public transit? | 还有 你乘公共交通吗 |
[10:52] | What? Like the subway? | 什么 地铁一类的吗 |
[10:53] | I mean imagine me in a wheelchair– | 你想象一下我这轮椅… |
[10:55] | More like a bus. | 我是指公交车 |
[10:58] | Is this really necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
[11:00] | I’m just being thorough. | 我只是想周密一些 |
[11:03] | Fine. I prefer Lyft. | 行 我比较喜欢用来福打车 |
[11:06] | They’re wheelchair friendly. | 对轮椅用户比较友好 |
[11:09] | Honestly, Mr. Allen, how are my vehicle options important | 说实话 艾伦先生 我的出行车辆选择 |
[11:11] | or a date I can hardly remember? | 或是一个我记不清楚的日期很重要吗 |
[11:14] | I’m just trying to establish a timeline, | 我只是想拼凑起一个时间线 |
[11:15] | solve a mystery. | 解决谜团 |
[11:16] | Mysteries are for novelists and archeologists. | 神秘是给小说家和考古学家准备的 |
[11:19] | You were supposed to be ruling me out as a suspect. | 你应该做的是将我从嫌犯中剔除 |
[11:23] | Instead it seems like you’ve got your guy. | 但你反而看起来像是抓到了人一样 |
[11:26] | Oh, no. This is just procedure. | 不 这只是例行程序 |
[11:29] | Feels like persecution. | 感觉像是迫害 |
[11:31] | Now, can I get back to you, | 现在 我是再联络你 |
[11:34] | or do I need to accompany you downtown? | 还是说我要和你走一趟 |
[11:37] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不用 |
[11:47] | Just e-mail me. | 给我发邮件就行 |
[11:49] | And again, I’m sorry to bother you. | 再一次的 抱歉打扰你了 |
[12:09] | So this is an example of meta-DNA. | 这个是超能力者的DNA |
[12:12] | This is the DNA you brought me from DeVoe. | 这是你带来的迪沃DNA |
[12:15] | It’s completely normal. | 完全是普通人 |
[12:16] | Do you see all the differences? | 你看到这些不同了吗 |
[12:20] | Clifford DeVoe is not a meta. | 克利福德·迪沃不是超能力者 |
[12:23] | Did you two find anything? | 你俩有什么发现吗 |
[12:25] | Well, he’s never been arrested, | 他从来没被逮捕过 |
[12:28] | he pays all his taxes and his mortgage. | 他按时交税负和贷款 |
[12:30] | He has a very reasonable 401k plan. | 他有个很不错的401K计划[养老金] |
[12:32] | Donates to the Sierra Club, | 给山峦协会[环保组织]捐款 |
[12:33] | volunteers at an orphanage as a big brother. | 在孤儿院当义工教官 |
[12:37] | Dad didn’t find anything either. | 爸爸也没找到什么 |
[12:38] | Says that he’s an upstanding member of the community. | 说他是社区里非常正直的一员 |
[12:42] | Yeah, I talked to some friends at Oxford. | 我和牛津大学的一些朋友谈了谈 |
[12:43] | They said DeVoe’s a little absentminded, | 他们说迪沃有些茫然 |
[12:45] | but everybody likes him. | 但是大家都喜欢他 |
[12:46] | Guys, I’m telling you. | 各位 我告诉你们 |
[12:47] | Clifford DeVoe is not what he seems. | 克利福德·迪沃可不是表面那样 |
[12:50] | That could just be the wheelchair. | 你可能只是受了轮椅的影响 |
[12:52] | – I mean– – No. | -我是说… -才没有 |
[12:53] | You do kind of have a bad history. | 你这方面确实有一段黑历史 |
[12:54] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[12:56] | Come on. He’s just too perfect. | 得了吧 他简直太完美了 |
[12:58] | Okay? I just–I have a strong feeling | 好吗 我有个强烈的感觉 |
[13:00] | that he’s hiding something. | 他在隐藏些什么 |
[13:02] | You don’t believe me. | 你们不信我 |
[13:03] | No, it’s not that we don’t believe you, Barry. | 不是我们不信你 巴里 |
[13:05] | It’s just, right now DeVoe seems like a good guy. | 只是 现在迪沃看起来是个好人 |
[13:09] | Guys, it’s him. | 各位 就是他 |
[13:11] | I thought we were done just assuming people are villains. | 我还以为我们不会再先入为主假设别人是坏蛋了 |
[13:14] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 告诉你们 |
[13:16] | Vibe it. | 震波一下 |
[13:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:47] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[13:49] | That mac ‘n’ cheese looks unbelievable. | 那个奶酪通心粉看着难以置信地好吃 |
[13:52] | See? That doesn’t sound very villainous, does it? | 你看 这听着可不怎么像坏蛋是吧 |
[13:54] | Barry, can I talk to you outside? | 巴里 能出来跟你说几句吗 |
[13:59] | Okay, so do you want to tell me what’s really bothering you? | 好了 你要不要告诉我真正困扰你的是什么 |
[14:02] | My Spidey sense is just tingling way off the charts. | 我的直觉强烈得要爆表了 |
[14:04] | But, Barry, is there any chance that this | 巴里 这有没有可能是因为 |
[14:06] | is about the wedding? | 我们的婚礼呢 |
[14:07] | I mean maybe you’re feeling a little– | 或许你感觉有一点… |
[14:08] | No, I’m not nervous. | 不 我没有紧张 |
[14:09] | But you’re not acting the way that you normally do. | 但你的表现和平常可不一样 |
[14:11] | Look, Savitar and Kadabra warned us | 萨维塔和魔术师警告过我们 |
[14:14] | about someone named DeVoe. | 有关一个叫迪沃的人 |
[14:15] | This DeVoe guy could be behind everything. | 这个叫迪沃的可能是所有事的幕后黑手 |
[14:18] | The bus metas, | 公交车上的超能力者 |
[14:19] | me coming out of the Speed Force at the wrong place, | 我在错误的地点使出了神速力 |
[14:21] | the Samuroid! | 还有机士 |
[14:23] | Barry, is there a possibility that you were so determined | 巴里 有没有可能是你太执着于 |
[14:26] | to find the bad guy and get ahead of everything | 找出坏人 提前做好准备 |
[14:27] | that you’re seeing things exactly the way | 以至于你只能以你想要的角度 |
[14:29] | you want to see them? | 看待所有的事 |
[14:29] | No. I… | 没有 我… |
[14:32] | Maybe, I don’t… | 或许吧 我不知道… |
[14:35] | Look, in seven days | 听着 七天之后 |
[14:37] | I am going to marry the man that I love. | 我就要嫁给我爱的男人了 |
[14:40] | But right now I have to lock down a new DJ | 但现在我得找一位新的DJ了 |
[14:42] | because the last one got fired for drinking too much | 上一位因为喝得太多 |
[14:44] | and wouldn’t stop dancing with the father of the bride. | 一直在和新娘的父亲跳舞 所以被辞退了 |
[14:46] | Joe might be into that, actually. | 其实乔可能还挺开心的 |
[14:48] | Which is exactly why I need to go home. | 所以我才需要回家 |
[14:51] | And I would really like your help. | 我很希望你能帮我 |
[15:01] | Ready for the press conference? | 准备好参加记者招待会了吗 |
[15:04] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[15:12] | Thank you. My name is Harrison Wells. | 谢谢 我是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[15:15] | Tonight, the future begins. | 未来 从今晚开始 |
[15:18] | The work my team and I will do here | 我和我的队伍将要在这里做的工作 |
[15:22] | will change our understanding of physics, | 会改变我们对物理的理解 |
[15:24] | will bring about advancements in power, | 会带来能源上的进步 |
[15:26] | advancements in medicine. | 医疗上的进步 |
[15:28] | It’ll bring about advancements, period. | 总之就是会带来进步 |
[15:30] | This is the future. | 这就是未来 |
[15:32] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[15:34] | it’ll be here faster than you think. | 未来的到来比你们想的要快 |
[15:38] | What does it mean to you? | 这对你有什么意义 |
[15:39] | This new endeavor of ours– | 我们的新的努力… |
[15:40] | Hey, my laptop! It’s got my dissertation! | 我的笔记本电脑 里面有我的论文 |
[15:43] | For the citizens of Central City. | 为了中城的市民们 |
[15:45] | Well, it would appear tonight’s entertainment | 看来今晚的娱乐活动 |
[15:47] | is not limited to the stage. | 不只局限在舞台上 |
[15:49] | What’s the first thing you’ll do | 加速器上线之后 |
[15:50] | once the accelerator is online? | 你要做的第一件事是什么 |
[15:52] | Is crack open an expensive bottle of Dom Perignon | 和我的队员们一起开一瓶昂贵的唐培里侬香槟 |
[15:54] | with my staff, because I ride them very hard | 因为我对他们催得很紧 |
[15:56] | and they’ve earned it. Yes? | 他们值得喝上好香槟 请讲 |
[15:58] | Those protesting this accelerator | 那些反对加速器的人认为 |
[15:59] | believe it could open a black hole in Central City. | 加速器会在中城里制造一个黑洞 |
[16:03] | But is it not more likely to cause a benevolent phenomenon | 但加速器是否更有可能产生更好的现象 |
[16:06] | like a Higgs boson bridge? | 比如希格斯玻色子桥 |
[16:08] | The only phenomenon that will occur this evening | 今晚唯一会发生的现象 |
[16:11] | is one that has been calculated to the tiniest detail, | 我们已经精确计算到了每一个细节 |
[16:14] | to the tiniest decimal point. | 精确到每一个小数点 |
[16:16] | So you’ve foreseen every possible outcome? | 就是说你预见到了每一种可能性 |
[16:20] | Yes, I have, Miss…? | 是的 您是… |
[16:22] | Mrs. Marlize DeVoe. | 马尔利泽·迪沃夫人 |
[16:26] | DeVoe. | 迪沃 |
[16:29] | DeVoe. | 迪沃 |
[16:30] | I expect that would make the gentleman | 那么你身边的那位先生 |
[16:31] | to your right your husband? | 想必就是你的丈夫了 |
[16:35] | Clifford DeVoe. | 克利福德·迪沃 |
[16:38] | I’m a big fan of your work. | 我非常喜欢你们的成果 |
[16:41] | Sir, I believe it will have | 先生 我相信你们的成果 |
[16:42] | an enormous impact on our future. | 会对未来产生巨大的影响 |
[16:46] | Thank you for coming, Professor. | 谢谢你们能来 教授 |
[16:49] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:54] | Shut it down! | 关上它 |
[16:55] | Wells is lying. He knows the accelerator won’t succeed. | 威尔斯在说谎 他知道加速器不会成功 |
[17:00] | He’d risk an explosion? | 他会愿意冒着爆炸的风险吗 |
[17:01] | No, I think he wants one, | 不 我觉得他就是想要一场爆炸 |
[17:03] | only the fallout from dark matter | 只有暗物质的放射性尘埃 |
[17:04] | being released into the atmosphere | 被释放到大气中 |
[17:05] | will produce variants we cannot yet predict. | 才能产生我们尚未预测到的变量 |
[17:08] | We need to delay our plan. | 我们必须推迟计划 |
[17:09] | No, this is even better. | 不 这样更好 |
[17:10] | We’ll have all the power we need. | 我们会得到所需的全部能量 |
[17:12] | No! It’s too risky. | 不行 太冒险了 |
[17:15] | I’m willing to take the chance. | 我倒是愿意赌一把 |
[17:16] | The blast is the only thing that can power the cap. | 只有这场爆炸能给帽子提供能量 |
[17:19] | We should wait. Try and find another way. | 我们该等等 试试找到别的方法 |
[17:22] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[17:24] | Shut it down! Shut it down! | 关上它 关上它 |
[17:27] | Shut it down! Shut it down! | 关上它 关上它 |
[17:30] | Shut it down! | 关上它 |
[17:32] | Shut it down! Shut it down! | 关上它 关上它 |
[17:34] | Shut it down! Shut it down! | 关上它 关上它 |
[17:40] | Ready, my love? | 准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[17:42] | In position! | 已经就位 |
[17:59] | It’s starting! | 开始了 |
[18:26] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[18:33] | Clifford! | 克利福德 |
[18:44] | Clifford! | 克利福德 |
[18:47] | Clifford! | 克利福德 |
[18:50] | No! | 不 |
[18:56] | Clifford, no! No! No! | 克利福德 不 不 不 |
[19:02] | Don’t you dare leave me! | 你竟敢抛下我 |
[19:24] | I thought I’d lost you. | 还以为我要失去你了 |
[19:30] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:33] | Enlightened. | 大受启发 |
[19:46] | Hey, Allen! | 艾伦 |
[19:48] | – Singh wants to see you. – One second. | -辛格想见你 -稍等 |
[19:50] | I don’t know, Allen. Singh’s making that face again. | 还是别了艾伦 辛格又摆出那张臭脸了 |
[19:52] | You might want to hurry. | 你最好还是快点 |
[19:56] | Trust me, I understand. Mr. Allen! | 相信我 我明白 艾伦先生 |
[19:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:01] | – Close the door, please. – Yeah. | -请关上门 -好 |
[20:05] | Continue, Professor. | 请继续 教授 |
[20:07] | First my home, then my classroom. | 先是我家 然后是我的教室 |
[20:10] | What’s next? Our bedroom where we sleep? | 下一个是哪里 我们睡觉的卧室吗 |
[20:14] | Joe and I just went– | 我和乔只是去… |
[20:15] | On behalf of the Central City Police Department, | 我代表中城警局 |
[20:17] | I’d like to extend our sincerest apologies | 对这次闯入表示 |
[20:19] | for this intrusion. | 真诚的歉意 |
[20:23] | Mr. Allen? | 艾伦先生 |
[20:26] | Um, yeah. I’m sorry for disturbing you, Mr. DeVoe. | 好吧 很抱歉打扰您 迪沃先生 |
[20:29] | Professor DeVoe. | 是迪沃教授 |
[20:32] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你们来访 |
[20:41] | What the hell were they doing here? | 他们来这儿到底要干什么 |
[20:43] | They just filed a complaint against you. | 只是填了份投诉你的表格 |
[20:45] | Said you harassed them. | 说你骚扰了他们 |
[20:46] | No, I wasn’t harassing them. | 我才没有骚扰他们 |
[20:47] | Why are you bothering them at all? | 你到底为什么去烦他们啊 |
[20:49] | – I– – It’s a case we’re working on. | -我… -是我们正在查的一件案子 |
[20:51] | What case? | 什么案子 |
[20:52] | It’s something that– | 是一个… |
[20:53] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[20:55] | Stay away from the nice professor and his wife. | 离那位好教授和他妻子远一点 |
[20:57] | – Captain, DeVoe seems very– – Very what? | -队长 迪沃看起来非常… -什么 |
[21:01] | And unless the answer is guilty of a very specific crime, | 除非答案是犯下了非常明确的罪行 |
[21:04] | you are way off base. | 否则你就大错特错了 |
[21:06] | So are you, Joe. You should know better than that. | 你也是 乔 你应该比他清楚 |
[21:10] | You don’t show up at someone’s house | 你不能突然闯进别人的家里 |
[21:11] | and start asking questions. | 就开始问问题 |
[21:13] | You follow protocol. | 你得遵守规则 |
[21:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:28] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[21:34] | Hi. Dad said you were having a bad day. | 爸爸说你今天过得很不好 |
[21:37] | What? No, I’m fine. | 什么 没有 我很好 |
[21:38] | I’m great, actually. How are you doing? | 应该说我好极了 你怎么样 |
[21:44] | What? | 什么 |
[21:46] | What are you– | 你在干… |
[21:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:57] | His wife, Iris, she’s helping him. | 爱瑞丝 他老婆在给他打掩护 |
[22:00] | No, listen! Okay, look: | 不 听着 好 你看 |
[22:02] | She’s not Suzy Homemaker with her perfect mac ‘n’ cheese. | 她可不是擅长奶酪通心粉的家庭主妇 |
[22:05] | She is a Stepford wife. | 她是位复制娇妻 |
[22:06] | She’s got two doctorates, you know? | 她有两个博士学位 |
[22:08] | One in mechanical engineering | 一个机械工程学的 |
[22:09] | and another in advanced robotics. | 一个高级机器人学的 |
[22:11] | That’s how they work! | 他们就是这么分工的 |
[22:12] | He comes up with the plans, but she executes them. | 丈夫制定计划 妻子来实施计划 |
[22:14] | She’s some kind of mechanical genius. | 她算得上是机械天才了 |
[22:17] | So you think that DeVoe and his wife are supervillains? | 那你是觉得迪沃和他妻子是超级大坏蛋 |
[22:19] | – Yes. – Listen to yourself, Barry. | -是 -听听你说的话吧 巴里 |
[22:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:22] | DeVoe has already filed a complaint against you! | 迪沃已经填了文件投诉你了 |
[22:24] | I know, I– | 我知道 我… |
[22:26] | Look, Cisco, Harry, my dad, Caitlin, | 听着 西斯科 哈里 我爸爸 凯特琳 |
[22:31] | they are the best, and they have found nothing on DeVoe. | 他们都是厉害的人 但在迪沃身上一无所获 |
[22:35] | We are getting married in a week, Barry. | 我们一周后就要结婚了 巴里 |
[22:38] | Please, | 求你了 |
[22:40] | for the sake of your job and my sanity, | 为了你的工作和我的心情着想 |
[22:43] | please let it go. | 拜托别管了 |
[23:00] | I’ve solved them. | 我解出来了 |
[23:02] | Solved what? | 解出了什么 |
[23:04] | Riemann’s hypothesis, | 黎曼假说 |
[23:06] | Hilbert’s 15th problem, | 希尔伯特的第15大问题 |
[23:08] | standard conjectures on algebraic cycles, | 关于代数圈的标准猜想 |
[23:10] | and the list goes on. | 还有更多问题 |
[23:13] | Clifford, this– this is incredible! | 克利福德 简直不可思议 |
[23:16] | Ask me anything! | 随便问我个问题 |
[23:18] | Who was Jack the Ripper? | 谁是开膛手杰克 |
[23:20] | The prevailing theory is there was a London barber | 普遍认为是某个叫艾伦·柯明斯基的 |
[23:23] | by the name Aaron Kosminski who committed the crimes. | 伦敦理发师犯下了种种罪行 |
[23:25] | He also suffered schizophrenic and delusional tendencies. | 他也有精神分裂症和妄想症倾向 |
[23:30] | But it was his nurse at the Colney Hatch Asylum! | 但是他在科尔尼·哈奇庇护所的护工 |
[23:35] | Catharine Jewell! | 凯瑟琳·珠儿 |
[23:37] | It’s like every little bit of knowledge | 我的大脑里好像装满了 |
[23:39] | now resides inside my brain. | 各种各样的知识 |
[23:41] | I know every answer to every question ever asked. | 我知道所有能想到的问题的答案 |
[23:44] | You’re incredible! | 你太不可思议了 |
[23:45] | We’re incredible! You made all of this possible! | 我们太不可思议了 你让这一切变为可能 |
[23:48] | We now finally have the means to bring to the world the– | 我们终于有办法让世界… |
[23:52] | Clifford, are you okay? | 克利福德 你没事吧 |
[23:55] | Clifford! Clifford! | 克利福德 克利福德 |
[23:58] | Clifford! | 克利福德 |
[25:47] | What are you hiding, DeVoe? | 你隐瞒了什么 迪沃 |
[26:25] | Imagine your body as a river. | 想象你的身体是条河 |
[26:28] | There’s a dam blocking your legs. | 有一个大坝阻拦了你的双腿 |
[26:29] | My gastrocnemius muscles are degenerating, aren’t they? | 我的腓肠肌在萎缩 对吗 |
[26:33] | Well, yes. | 对 |
[26:35] | The symptoms are similar to– | 症状类似于… |
[26:36] | Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. | 肌萎缩性侧索硬化症 |
[26:39] | But your muscles are decaying faster | 但你的肌肉比典型的 |
[26:41] | and more rapidly than typical ALS. | 渐冻症萎缩得更快更迅速 |
[26:44] | I believe this is something else. | 我觉得应该另有原因 |
[26:47] | Is that your medical diagnosis | 所以你的医疗诊断 |
[26:48] | that I have a case of something else? | 就是我的病情另有原因 |
[26:50] | It’s just we’ve never seen a case like–oh– | 只是我们从没遇到你这种 |
[26:52] | yours before. | 病例 |
[26:58] | An increase in complex fasciculation potential | 复合束颤电位的增强能解释 |
[27:00] | explains axonal membrane hyperexcitability. | 轴突膜异常兴奋的原因 |
[27:02] | But it doesn’t– | 但这不能… |
[27:05] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:07] | When gamma wave activity exceeds 50 hertz, | 伽玛波的放射性超过了50赫兹 |
[27:09] | my acetylcholine receptors draw away | 我的乙酰胆碱受体 |
[27:11] | from my nerve receptors | 就会远离我的神经末梢 |
[27:14] | instead of toward them. | 而不会靠近它们 |
[27:16] | What did you say you’re a professor of? | 你说你是哪方面的教授来着 |
[27:18] | History. | 历史 |
[27:21] | What’s his prognosis? | 他病情发展会怎样 |
[27:23] | Life expectancy for typical ALS | 典型肌萎缩性侧索硬化症患者 |
[27:26] | is about two to five years. | 大概还能活两到五年 |
[27:27] | In this chronodispersion, it would be half that. | 从这种时间分布来看 我只有一半的时间 |
[27:30] | Complete paralysis will come first. | 最先出现的就是全身瘫痪 |
[27:34] | Excuse us, please. | 请让我们单独谈谈 |
[27:41] | This doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[27:42] | My mind is drawing energy from my body, | 我的大脑在从身体吸取能量 |
[27:46] | like a parasite feeding on an ailing host. | 就像寄生虫在吞噬虚弱的宿主 |
[27:50] | We’re so close to everything we’ve ever dreamed of, | 我们离梦寐以求的一切仅一步之遥 |
[27:53] | only for it to be ripped away by this body. | 却被这副身躯弄得支离破碎 |
[27:55] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[27:58] | We can stop this, Clifford. I’ll never give up. | 我们可以阻止的 克利福德 我决不放弃 |
[28:03] | 2,600 individuals developed the meta-gene. | 2600个有超能力基因的人 |
[28:05] | They use it to rob jewelry stores and summon tornadoes. | 用超能力抢珠宝店和引发龙卷风 |
[28:09] | I use mine to save humanity, and I’m condemned? | 而我用超能力拯救人类却遭到诅咒 |
[28:14] | Dying wasn’t part of our plan. | 我们没料到死亡这么快就来了 |
[28:23] | Guys, I found a camera in the Samuroid head. | 各位 我在机士头盔里找到个摄像机 |
[28:26] | Where did it lead back to? | 摄像机有什么线索吗 |
[28:27] | – Where do you think? – DeVoe! | -你们觉得呢 -迪沃 |
[28:30] | So you pinged the camera to his computer’s IP address? | 你通过摄像机锁定了他的电脑网络地址吗 |
[28:32] | – Good! – Well, no, I– | -棒 -没 我 |
[28:34] | I didn’t ping it. | 我没有锁定 |
[28:35] | Well then, how’d you figure out it was him? | 那你怎么知道是他 |
[28:37] | – Well– – This camera isn’t even active. | -那个 -摄像机根本没开 |
[28:39] | No, I heard it. It was making a noise. | 不 我听到了 有声音 |
[28:41] | – A noise? – Yeah. | -声音 -对 |
[28:42] | Inside the Samuroid head, it was buzzing, | 就在机士头盔里 嗡嗡声 |
[28:44] | and then I found that thing inside! | 于是我在头盔里发现了摄像机 |
[28:46] | He’s been watching us for weeks, | 他监视我们好几周了 |
[28:48] | and I could’ve proved it, but his wife came back too soon. | 我本可以证明的 但他的妻子很快就回来了 |
[28:52] | – Too soon? From where? – I don’t– | -很快 从哪回来 -不知道 |
[28:54] | Barry, tell me you did not break into their house. | 巴里 别跟我说你闯入了他们家 |
[28:58] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:01] | Okay, guys, that sounds bad, | 好了 各位 是挺不好的 |
[29:03] | you have to listen to me, | 但你们得听我说 |
[29:04] | this guy wants us to think he’s unassuming and weak, | 这家伙想让我们以为他很谦逊软弱 |
[29:06] | but he’s not, he is powerful and smart. | 但不是 他很强大聪明 |
[29:09] | And he’s been ahead of us every step of the way. | 他每次都抢先我们一步 |
[29:11] | – He’s ahead of us right now. – Easy, Allen. Calm down. | -他现在又抢先了 -冷静 艾伦 冷静 |
[29:13] | – I’m fine. I’m fine. – Okay. | -我没事 我没事 -好 |
[29:14] | Hey, hey, we just don’t want you to do | 我们只希望你不会 |
[29:16] | anything else you regret. | 做出其他让你后悔的事 |
[29:17] | Anything else? What do you mean? What have I done? | 其他事 什么意思 我做了什么 |
[29:19] | For starters, breaking and entering. | 首先 私闯民宅 |
[29:21] | Oh my God, I don’t understand | 老天 我搞不懂 |
[29:22] | why you don’t see what’s going on! | 你们怎么就看不明白 |
[29:23] | He probably has cameras everywhere. | 很有可能到处都是他的摄像头 |
[29:25] | At the lab, at CCPD, | 实验室 中城警局 |
[29:27] | I mean he’s always watching us! | 我的意思是他一直在监视我们 |
[29:30] | Hey, Joe. What is it? | 乔 怎么了 |
[29:35] | – Hey, I found something. – You better stop. | -我发现了一些事 -最好先别说话 |
[29:37] | I just don’t feel safe anymore, you know? | 我一点安全感都没有了 知道吗 |
[29:41] | I mean I thought the police were supposed to protect people. | 我是说 我以为警察本该是保护民众的 |
[29:46] | I haven’t done anything to you. | 我没对你做什么 |
[29:47] | You broke into our home! | 你闯到我们家里了 |
[29:54] | We’re good people. We don’t deserve this. | 我们不是坏人 我们不该受这种对待 |
[29:57] | Okay. I don’t want you to worry anymore. | 好的 我希望你不要再担心 |
[29:59] | Mr. Allen will stop all of this immediately. | 艾伦先生会立即停止这种行为 |
[30:01] | I assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[30:12] | Stay away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[30:19] | I told you to stay away from those people! | 我跟你说过 你要远离那些人 |
[30:21] | Captain, you have to listen to me. | 队长 你得听我说 |
[30:21] | You’re taking two weeks off, and that is not a request. | 现在放你两周的假 这不是在请求你 |
[30:24] | You’re suspending me? | 你要让我停职 |
[30:25] | You’re lucky I’m not arresting you. | 我没逮捕你已经算你走运了 |
[30:30] | Use your time away to consider your future in law enforcement. | 趁这段时间好好想想今后该怎么执法 |
[30:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:51] | A restraining order. | 限制令 |
[30:53] | I have to stay 500 feet away from Clifford DeVoe. | 我必须离克利福德·迪沃160米之外 |
[30:56] | And are you going to? | 你会这么做吗 |
[31:01] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[31:03] | this is not you. You’ve got to stop. | 这可不像你 你必须停下来 |
[31:06] | – I can’t. – You can’t or you won’t? | -我不能 -不能还是不愿意 |
[31:08] | I don’t know anymore. | 我已经分不清了 |
[31:11] | I’ve faced a lot of bad guys, | 我面对过很多坏蛋 |
[31:13] | people that would hurt the ones that I love, | 他们会伤害我爱的人 |
[31:16] | destroy everything good in the world, and think nothing of it, | 毁掉世上所有美好的东西 还不当回事 |
[31:18] | but this guy, | 但这个人 |
[31:20] | he feels more dangerous than all the others combined. | 我感觉比其他所有人加起来都危险 |
[31:23] | And we still barely know anything about him. | 而我们对他几乎还是一无所知 |
[31:26] | It scares the hell out of me, Iris. | 这让我觉得毛骨悚然 爱瑞丝 |
[31:28] | Barry, how many times have we been up against the unknown? | 巴里 我们一起面对未知有多少次了 |
[31:31] | – This is different. – How? | -这次不一样 -怎么不一样 |
[31:37] | Ever since I came back from the Speed Force, | 我从神速力回来以后 |
[31:39] | I have been constantly and genuinely happy. | 一直都感到发自内心的快乐 |
[31:45] | My friends are safe. | 我的朋友们都很安全 |
[31:47] | Joe’s gonna be a dad again. | 乔又要当爸爸了 |
[31:50] | And next week, I get to marry the love of my life. | 下周 我就要和我今生挚爱结婚了 |
[31:55] | I have more to lose now than ever before. | 我现在能失去的东西比从前要多 |
[32:00] | Yeah, but what about after Cecile has the baby? | 是的 但等塞西尔生了宝宝以后呢 |
[32:06] | Or after we get married, | 或是等我们结婚以后呢 |
[32:07] | or even when we have our first child? | 或者 等我们有了第一个宝宝以后呢 |
[32:12] | You know as time goes by, there’s gonna be even more | 时间越往后 我们能失去的东西 |
[32:15] | for us to lose. | 就越多 |
[32:17] | And people are always going to be coming after us. | 而那些坏人会一直冲着我们过来 |
[32:20] | You can’t let that consume you, | 你的心不能被这种念头占满了 |
[32:21] | you just have to live in the moment | 你必须活在当下 |
[32:23] | and face it as it comes. | 等遇到事情的时候再去面对它 |
[32:26] | How are you not scared? | 你怎么做到不害怕的 |
[32:34] | Because we’re The Flash. | 因为我们是闪电侠 |
[33:05] | Clifford? Clifford. | 克利福德 克利福德 |
[33:08] | Clifford. Clifford! | 克利福德 克利福德 |
[33:10] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[33:12] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[33:14] | If you really wish to help, | 如果你真的想帮我 |
[33:15] | construct a temporal vortex distortion chamber | 那就去修一间时间漩涡畸变室 |
[33:18] | and prevent me from ever becoming this atrocity! | 别让我变得这么丑陋 |
[33:21] | This is what we wanted. | 这是我们希望的 |
[33:22] | Because I cannot grab a damn book from this shelf! | 这是因为我连架子上的书都拿不了 |
[33:38] | What am I, Marlize? | 我到底是什么 马尔利泽 |
[33:41] | You are my husband! | 你是我的丈夫 |
[33:45] | Your husband is gone. | 你丈夫已经死了 |
[33:50] | Let me die. | 让我死吧 |
[34:15] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去 |
[34:17] | This body will expire. | 这副身体迟早会死亡 |
[34:25] | It will last longer with this. | 如果有这个 就能继续很长时间 |
[34:46] | You are in violation of your restraining order, Mr. Allen. | 你违反了你的限制令 艾伦先生 |
[34:50] | Well, you can call the cops. | 是的 你可以打电话报警 |
[34:54] | Do you intend to harm me? | 你是想伤害我吗 |
[34:57] | Then pray do tell what is so paramount | 那请务必告诉我 是什么如此重要 |
[35:00] | that you’d risk incarceration? | 让你甘愿冒被监禁的风险 |
[35:03] | I wanted to look you in the eyes and ask– | 我想看着你的眼睛 问你 |
[35:08] | who are you really? | 你到底是谁 |
[35:25] | Who’s asking? | 那是谁在提问 |
[35:28] | Barry Allen? | 巴里·艾伦 |
[35:32] | Or the Flash? | 还是闪电侠 |
[35:35] | – How did you– – Oh, please. | -你是怎么 -别这样 |
[35:38] | Your little secret is one of | 你的小秘密 |
[35:39] | the more underwhelming revelations I have uncovered. | 是我发现的最兴味索然的 |
[35:43] | I was born on the same evening you were. | 我和你诞生于同一天晚上 |
[35:45] | January 7th, | 1月7日 |
[35:47] | the night S.T.A.R. Labs’ particle accelerator | 当晚尖端科研实验室的粒子加速器 |
[35:50] | bathed Central City in gene-altering dark matter. | 改变基因的黑暗物质笼罩了整座中城 |
[35:53] | We were both struck by lightning. | 我们俩都被闪电击中 |
[35:56] | I knew you were affected. | 我知道你受影响了 |
[35:58] | How did our test not show your meta-DNA? | 你的测试为什么没显示你的超能力DNA |
[36:01] | For such a fast man, you’re rather slow. | 一个速度如此快的人 怎么脑子如此慢 |
[36:03] | I’m smarter than you. | 我可比你聪明 |
[36:05] | You and your science team have devised no strategy, | 你和你的科研小队制订的任何策略 |
[36:10] | no action, no coordinated effort | 采取的任何行动 做出的任何协调 |
[36:12] | for which I’m not already prepared. | 都在我的意料之中 |
[36:15] | The Samuroid, the bus metas. | 机士 公交车上的超能力者 |
[36:19] | It was you. | 是你干的 |
[36:21] | But why reveal yourself now? | 但为什么现在告诉我 |
[36:23] | Because I have nothing to fear from you. | 因为我一点也不怕你 |
[36:26] | Yeah? Well, I’d think twice about that. | 是吗 你还是再想想吧 |
[36:30] | I have a team of some of the smartest minds | 我拥有多元宇宙中 |
[36:32] | from across the multiverse. | 最聪明的人组成的队伍 |
[36:33] | Yes, your Council of Wells. | 你的威尔斯委员会 |
[36:37] | Could any one of those clowns | 那些家伙们当中 |
[36:39] | identify what my abilities are? | 有人能确定我的超能力吗 |
[36:43] | You could gather every genius on every planet, | 你可以把所有星球上的天才聚到一起 |
[36:46] | and you still couldn’t outthink me. | 你还是比不过我 |
[36:49] | Plenty of metas have come after me, | 好多超能力者来捉我 |
[36:52] | the people that I love. | 和我爱的人们 |
[36:54] | You know the one thing they have in common? | 你知道他们有什么共同点吗 |
[36:57] | They failed. | 他们都失败了 |
[36:58] | You’ve done wonders all these years | 你这些年创造了奇迹 |
[37:00] | punching gorillas with rudimentary powers, | 用最基本的能力揍大猩猩 |
[37:03] | chasing madmen shooting icicles. | 追疯子 打冷血人 |
[37:06] | Those were children with play guns. | 就像是小孩子玩玩具枪 |
[37:08] | Savitar, Zoom, Thawne. | 萨维塔 极速 斯旺 |
[37:12] | Their powers are nothing compared to the power | 他们的能力和无穷的思想相比 |
[37:15] | of limitless thought. | 什么也不是 |
[37:19] | That’s your ability? | 那就是你的能力 |
[37:21] | Your intellect was amplified by the particle accelerator. | 粒子加速器增强了你的智力 |
[37:24] | You may be the fastest man alive, Allen. | 你可能是最快的人 艾伦 |
[37:27] | I’m the fastest mind. | 我的大脑运转最快 |
[37:35] | So this is how we begin whatever twisted game | 所以我们就这样进入了 |
[37:37] | you have planned. | 你计划的变态游戏 |
[37:42] | No, Mr. Allen. You’ve already lost, | 不 艾伦先生 你已经输了 |
[37:44] | and you never even realized it. | 你甚至还没有意识到 |
[37:48] | Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. | 祝你即将到来的婚礼顺利 |
[37:52] | I’ll be thinking of you. | 我会想着你的 |
[38:00] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你们些事情 |
[38:02] | I confronted DeVoe. | 我见过迪沃了 |
[38:03] | Oh, come on, Barry. He could get you arrested! | 不是吧 巴里 他会害你被捕的 |
[38:06] | No, he won’t. He wanted me to come. | 不 他不会 他想让我去 |
[38:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:08] | Well, for starters, he knows I’m the Flash. | 首先 他知道我是闪电侠 |
[38:13] | So you were right all along. | 所以一直以来你是对的 |
[38:16] | We didn’t believe you. | 我们却不相信你 |
[38:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:18] | Don’t be. DeVoe’s been playing all of us. | 不用 迪沃一直在玩我们 |
[38:21] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[38:22] | It’s his powers. | 那是他的超能力 |
[38:23] | He has an intelligence beyond anything we could’ve imagined. | 他的智力高到超出我们的想象 |
[38:26] | He’s orchestrated everything that we’ve encountered. | 他精心策划了我们所碰到的这些事 |
[38:29] | He’s moved us like chess pieces | 我们就像他的棋子 |
[38:30] | in a game we didn’t even know we were playing. | 而我们甚至意识不到自己在游戏中 |
[38:32] | How do we stop someone who has super intelligence? | 我们怎么阻止拥有超级智能的人 |
[38:35] | We’re pretty smart. | 我们也很聪明 |
[38:36] | Maybe we’re not. | 或许我们并没有 |
[38:47] | The Thinker! | 思考者 |
[38:49] | It’s good. Apt sense of menace. Nailed it in one. | 很好 恰当的危机感 一个词搞定 |
[38:52] | Guys, it’s gonna take all of us to stop him. | 各位 需要我们所有人才能阻止他 |
[38:55] | Sounds like y’all could use a hand. | 听起来你们需要一臂之力 |
[38:58] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[39:02] | – Good to see you, son! – You too. | -见到你真好 儿子 -我也是 |
[39:05] | How was Blue Valley? | 蓝谷如何 |
[39:08] | Self-reflection and a battle with a starfish | 自我反省 与外太空海星战斗 |
[39:11] | from outer space gives you perspective. | 能给人不少启发 |
[39:14] | So you found what you were looking for? | 你发现你要找的了 |
[39:16] | I don’t know, to be honest. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[39:18] | Well, we are glad you’re home. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[39:22] | Looks like you found the guy behind the bus metas. | 看来你们找到了公交超能力者背后的主谋 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:25] | So you want to suit up? Take him down? | 所以你要穿上战服 干掉他 |
[39:28] | No, now it’s his move. | 不 现在该他行动 |
[39:31] | I think we take our time, formulate a plan. | 我们不用太心急 制订好计划 |
[39:36] | What now, boss lady? | 接下来呢 老板娘 |
[39:39] | We get married. | 我们先结婚 |
[39:43] | He came to you, just you said he would. | 他来找你 就像你说的他会来 |
[39:46] | He’s finally seized control of his fear. | 他最终控制了他的恐惧 |
[39:51] | He drew his strength | 他的力量源自 |
[39:52] | from those he calls friends. | 那群他称作朋友的家伙们 |
[39:56] | Sounds like you admire him. | 听起来你很欣赏他 |
[39:58] | It is fascinating. | 很有趣 |
[39:59] | In the chain of 4,900 possible events I predicted, | 在我预测的4900个可能发生的事情 |
[40:02] | there was one which resulted in them calling me “The Teacher” | 有一种是他们称我为”老师” |
[40:08] | I prefer “The Thinker” | 我更喜欢”思考者” |
[40:11] | They will be the first to experience the Enlightenment. | 他们会是第一批感受到”启蒙”的人 |
[40:15] | You’ve been unplugged for too long. | 你失去连接的时间太久了 |
[40:22] | I’m nothing without you. | 没有你我什么也不是 |
[40:31] | Proceed. | 开始 |
[41:13] | Your body’s deteriorating | 你的身体退化太快 |
[41:14] | faster than the chair can handle. | 椅子会承受不住 |
[41:16] | It will survive long enough. | 会撑过去的 |
[41:20] | You’re really going to let them get married? | 你真的打算让他们结婚 |
[41:24] | What is knowledge without love? | 没有爱 知识又是什么 |