时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash.” | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[00:04] | I think it’s time you introduced these guys | 我想你是时候给你那位恶毒的室友 |
[00:06] | to your mean roommate. | 介绍一下这些人了 |
[00:08] | Tell Amunet I’m out. | 告诉阿姆内特我要退出 |
[00:09] | Nobody walks away from me, Frost. | 没人能逃出我的掌心 冰霜杀手 |
[00:12] | So you think that DeVoe and his wife are supervillains? | 那你是觉得迪沃和他妻子是超级大坏蛋 |
[00:15] | who are you really? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:16] | I was born on the same evening you were. | 我和你诞生于同一天晚上 |
[00:19] | I know every answer to every question ever asked. | 我知道所有能想到的问题的答案 |
[00:21] | Incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[00:23] | Clifford! | 克利福德 |
[00:23] | Your body’s deteriorating | 你的身体退化太快 |
[00:24] | faster than the chair can handle. | 椅子会承受不住 |
[00:26] | It will survive long enough. | 会撑过去的 |
[00:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:38] | Tinsel. | 用金属箔装饰 |
[00:39] | Your tinsel to surface ratio is terrible. | 你金属箔与树表面的比例太差了 |
[00:42] | – Are you kidding me? – I’m not kidding you. | -你开玩笑呢吧 -我很认真 |
[00:43] | I’ve done extensive research | 我做了大量的研究 |
[00:45] | to make sure that this tinsel | 来确保这些金属箔 |
[00:46] | is properly proportioned for the tree. | 跟这棵树的比例完美匹配 |
[00:48] | – It’s terrible. – It’s terrible? | -太差了 -差吗 |
[00:50] | – I’ll tell you what’s terrible. – What? | -我告诉你什么是差 -什么 |
[00:51] | Your Scrooge to Grinch ratio is terrible. | 你这个圣诞怪杰太吝啬了 |
[00:53] | You’re a mean one. | 你是个坏人 |
[00:53] | I wouldn’t touch you with a 39 1/2-foot pole. | 我不会用39.5寸的杆碰你的 |
[00:55] | Haven’t heard that one before. | 没听说过 |
[00:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:57] | Hey, Cisco, where’s Gypsy? | 西斯科 吉普赛在哪 |
[00:59] | She had to work the holiday shift. | 她得加班 |
[01:01] | But I think I got her the perfect gift. | 不过我给她准备了很好的礼物 |
[01:03] | A Gulag-class mech knife forged in the unholy | 一个古拉格级的机械刀 |
[01:06] | blood fires of Earth-22 by none other than– | 由地球22上邪恶的血火制成 制造者是 |
[01:09] | West 2.0. | 韦斯特2.0 |
[01:11] | Of course, Gypsy should have sent something for me by now. | 吉普赛现在应该给我发点什么了 |
[01:14] | Awkward. I’m sure it’s fine. | 尴尬 肯定没事的 |
[01:17] | Yikes. Did Rudolph just | 呀 红鼻子驯鹿是不是 |
[01:19] | – diarrhea all over your tree? – Cool, cool. | -在你的树上方便了 -好吧 好吧 |
[01:21] | Two humbugs. It’s a Festivus miracle. | 两个骗子 简直是个奇迹了 |
[01:23] | No, don’t get me wrong. Ralphie loves Christmas. | 别理解错了 拉尔夫喜欢圣诞节 |
[01:25] | I ring in every holiday season with my nana. | 我每个节日都会给我奶奶打电话 |
[01:26] | She never remembers me, | 可她记不住我 |
[01:27] | but I am getting that inheritance. | 不过我也这样 |
[01:29] | – You are just incorrect. – Well, if you don’t want | -你太不正常了 -如果你不想 |
[01:32] | to spend Christmas conning your grandma, | 在圣诞节骗你祖母的话 |
[01:33] | you’re more than welcome to join your friends | 你可以去参加韦斯特家的派对 |
[01:35] | at the West family party. | 很多朋友在那 |
[01:38] | Extremely obvious. I saw that. | 很明显 我知道的 |
[01:40] | And by the way, that sounds like a snoozefest. | 顺便说一下 那个派对肯定很无聊 |
[01:42] | Unless, of course, you’re serving baking soda. | 当然了 除非那里有小苏打 |
[01:46] | Baking soda! | 小苏打 |
[01:49] | Wha– sorry, what’s that about? | 啥 不好意思 那是什么 |
[01:52] | Well, it’s a… bit of an inside joke | 这个 不能外传 |
[01:54] | actually concerning Killer Frost. | 是关于冰霜杀手的 |
[01:56] | Classic Killer Frost. | 经典的冰霜杀手 |
[01:58] | You guys were hanging out with Killer Frost? | 你们跟冰霜杀手一起玩吗 |
[02:01] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[02:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:05] | – I hope you had a great time. – Oh, we had the best time. | -祝你们玩得高兴 -我们玩得可高兴了 |
[02:07] | I mean, you’re great, Snowcone. | 我是说 你很好 冰锥 |
[02:09] | But my girl Frostbite, ai yi yi. | 不过我的女人更好 |
[02:11] | Come on. | 行了 |
[02:14] | I’m gonna go get a cup of coffee. | 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[02:16] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[02:17] | Hey, if you see my girl K-Frost later, | 如果你看到冰霜杀手 |
[02:19] | tell her what I said about the baking soda! | 别忘了告诉她我说的小苏打的事 |
[02:22] | Dibny! | 德比 |
[02:23] | Too much? | 过分了吗 |
[02:31] | Okay, from Oliver and Felicity. | 这是奥利弗和费利西蒂送的 |
[02:35] | We have an espresso machine. All right. | 我们有浓缩咖啡机了 |
[02:40] | Okay. Not on the registry, | 好吧 没有注册 |
[02:41] | but I guess getting married during our wedding | 不过我想在我们的婚礼期间结婚 |
[02:44] | wasn’t on the registry, either. So, yeah, sure. | 也没有注册 所以 好吧 |
[02:47] | – I’m not bitter. – I’ll put this | -我不是抱怨 -我把这个 |
[02:49] | in the return pile. | 放到回礼堆里面 |
[02:50] | Well, I guess that’s everything. | 好了 看来都处理完了 |
[02:53] | No, we got one more. There’s no card. | 不 还有一个 没有卡片 |
[02:59] | Great. It’s another set of knives. | 真好 又是一套刀具 |
[03:02] | It’s not even a full set. Yeah, it’s one knife. | 还不全 只有一把 |
[03:05] | – That’s just shoddy gifting. – Let me see. | -这也太劣质了吧 -给我看看 |
[03:07] | I’m gonna clean up. | 我清理一下 |
[03:11] | So, what, so no speed cleaning today? | 怎么 不用你的速度了吗 |
[03:15] | No, we’re not in a rush. | 不用 又没有急事 |
[03:18] | Barry, you barely used your powers in Bali, either. | 巴里 你在巴厘岛也没怎么用超能力 |
[03:21] | I mean, not even to put on suntan lotion. | 甚至抹防晒霜的时候也没有 |
[03:22] | – It was a spray-on bottle. – What is going on, Bar? | -那个是要喷的 -怎么了 巴里 |
[03:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:30] | I mean, I don’t know. I have been thinking recently | 我也不知道 我最近一直在想 |
[03:31] | that, you know, when I first got my powers, | 你知道的 我刚有超能力的时候 |
[03:35] | I would use any excuse to use them. | 总是想去使用 |
[03:37] | It would just be me and the road, | 在马路上飞驰 |
[03:39] | and everything around me would disappear. | 所有周围的一切都消失了 |
[03:41] | It’s like the first time in my life | 我人生中第一次感觉到 |
[03:43] | I really felt like I was at peace. | 我的内心平静了 |
[03:46] | I just feel like that all the time now. | 现在我总是有这种感觉了 |
[03:51] | I don’t have to run when I’m with you. | 跟你在一起的时候不需要快 |
[03:56] | That’s so sweet. | 说得真好 |
[04:00] | I love you, Iris West Allen. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[04:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:19] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[04:27] | The atrophy of my fine motor skills is accelerating. | 我精细运动的技能萎缩得越来越快 |
[04:32] | I’m so sorry, my love. | 很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | Oh, the pain is but fleeting. | 痛苦稍纵即逝 |
[04:38] | – After all, today is the day. – How fitting. | -今天是个大日子 -多好啊 |
[04:42] | You’ll share a birthday with the Messiah. | 你可以跟弥赛亚同一天生日 |
[04:47] | The Nazarene wasn’t born until spring. | 基督教徒直到春天才出生 |
[04:50] | You can check the constellation patterns to verify that. | 你可以查一下星座规律来验证 |
[04:56] | Oh, you’ve heard this lecture before, haven’t you? | 这个知识你听过了 对吧 |
[05:00] | Maybe. But I will never grow tired | 可能吧 但是你的声音 |
[05:03] | of hearing your voice. | 我永远听不够 |
[05:07] | The words are still mine. Even if the voice isn’t. | 即使声音不是我的 但话还是我说的 |
[05:15] | – Do you have any doubts? – No. | -你有疑虑吗 -没有 |
[05:18] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:22] | It will just take some getting used to. | 只是要适应一下 |
[05:34] | Don’t be afraid, my love. | 别害怕 亲爱的 |
[05:39] | This is the great work. | 这是一项伟大的事业 |
[05:41] | I swear I will stand beside you in no time. | 我发誓我很快就会回到你身边 |
[05:58] | 冬日冰霜杀手 摩卡星冰乐 | |
[06:03] | Well, it’s the dark roast? The light roast? | 咖啡是深度烘培还是浅度烘培呢 |
[06:08] | What are you having, the self pity roast? | 你在喝的是顾影自怜烘培咖啡吗 |
[06:10] | I wish. | 倒希望是 |
[06:12] | – Oh, the Killer Frost. – Finally got a drink. | -冰霜杀手摩卡星冰乐 -终于喝到了 |
[06:18] | I’m thrilled that she helped everybody fight the Reichsmen, | 我非常开心她帮助大家打败了德意志军团 |
[06:20] | but now it’s like I can’t escape her. | 但是我现在又摆脱不了她 |
[06:22] | Everybody keeps saying, “Killer Frost is so funny” | 每个人不停地在说 冰霜杀手真有趣 |
[06:24] | “Killer Frost is so badass” I spent so long worried | 冰霜杀手真厉害 我一直都在担心 |
[06:27] | that she was gonna hurt people, but now, | 她会伤到人 但是现在 |
[06:30] | turns out people would rather hang out | 大家却更愿意和我邪恶的一面 |
[06:31] | with my villainous alter ego. | 一起玩 |
[06:33] | Look, I– I get it. | 我懂 |
[06:35] | I know what it’s like to have the evil doppelganger. | 我知道有邪恶双重身是什么滋味 |
[06:37] | But you’re not like me anyway. | 但你和我一点也不像 |
[06:39] | No, you’re different. You’re… special. | 不 你不一样 你很特别 |
[06:44] | And your friends would much rather | 你的朋友会更愿意和你一起玩 |
[06:47] | be with you than with her. | 而不是和她 |
[06:50] | – Thanks, Harry. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 哈里 -不客气 |
[07:10] | This is, like, a lifetime supply of store credit. | 简直就是一辈子的购买用品额度 |
[07:13] | Why would Rory think that we needed 40 toasters? | 罗里为什么会觉得我们需要吐司机 |
[07:15] | He said that there was some kind of fire sale. | 他说有什么大减价销售 |
[07:18] | – He stole them. – He definitely stole them. | -是他偷来的 -肯定他偷来的 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:27] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[07:32] | – Caity! – That’s Amunet. | -凯特琳 -是阿姆内特 |
[07:34] | Hide, hide, hide! | 躲起来 躲起来 |
[07:40] | I blocked your glock. | 我把你的格洛克手枪给堵住了 |
[07:44] | Hello, Iris. | 你好 爱瑞丝 |
[07:45] | My deepest congratulations on your wedding. | 我对你们的婚礼致以最深切的祝贺 |
[07:59] | No, no, dear. | 别变 亲爱的 |
[08:03] | Frosty melted away. I’ve come for you, Caity. | 霜霜融掉了 我要找的是你 凯特琳 |
[08:09] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[08:11] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[08:22] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[08:28] | DeVoe. He attacked us on the street. | 迪沃 他在街上攻击我们 |
[08:31] | – He took Barry. – What? | -他把巴里带走了 -什么 |
[08:33] | – Are you kidding me? – What happened to you? | -你在说笑吗 -你出了什么事 |
[08:36] | Amunet Black abducted Caitlin. | 阿姆内特·布莱克把凯特琳掳走了 |
[08:38] | Two people go missing at the same time. | 两个人同时失踪 |
[08:39] | That’s quite a coinkie-dink. | 太巧合了吧 |
[08:41] | Yeah, that’s a great observation, Captain Obvious. | 观察得真好 明知故问 |
[08:43] | Can you set the satellite to look | 你能不能设置卫星找找 |
[08:44] | for Caitlin’s cryokinetic energy | 凯特琳超凝态过冷能量 |
[08:45] | or Barry’s Speed Force signatures? | 或是巴里的神速力标志 |
[08:47] | No, no, we’ve gotta look for both of them. | 不不 我们两种都要找 |
[08:49] | Cisco, I need you to vibe Barry. | 西斯科 我要你用震波感应一下巴里 |
[08:51] | I need to know that he’s alive. | 我要知道他还活着 |
[08:59] | Holy poltergeist! | 真是见鬼了 |
[09:01] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:03] | Yeah, I’m just not gonna be vibing again for a while. | 没事 我只是短期内不能再使用震波了 |
[09:06] | What about Allen? | 震波感应到艾伦了吗 |
[09:08] | Wherever he is, I’ve never experienced anything like it. | 他所在的地方 我从来没有经历过 |
[09:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:02] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[10:03] | Really moving up in the world. | 真是走在世界最前沿啊 |
[10:04] | You know, a sprinkle of enthusiasm would not kill you. | 多一点热情又不会死 |
[10:09] | Listen, Amunet, whatever it is you have planned, | 阿姆内特 不管你有什么计划 |
[10:11] | I guarantee you Killer Frost wants nothing to do with it. | 我向你保证冰霜杀手绝对不想参与 |
[10:14] | So right, darling. I don’t need her. | 没错 亲爱的 我不需要她 |
[10:16] | I need you. | 我需要的是你 |
[10:22] | Meet your patient. | 来见见你的病人吧 |
[10:24] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[10:25] | Oh, there’s no need to be over dramatic. | 没必要表现得这么夸张吧 |
[10:27] | He’s alive. | 他没死 |
[10:28] | And I’m sure he’d be happy to meet you | 我相信只要镇静剂药力过去后 |
[10:30] | just as soon as that tranquilizer wears off. | 他会很高兴见到你的 |
[10:34] | Why do you have him? What is he to you? | 你为什么抓他 抓他来干什么 |
[10:36] | My golden goose. | 会下金蛋的鹅 |
[10:38] | You see, dominic here is a delightful new meta | 多米尼克是一个讨人喜欢的新超能力者 |
[10:40] | that I… found. | 是我”找到”他的 |
[10:44] | And I’d intended on selling him, | 我本来打算卖掉他的 |
[10:45] | but unfortunately he did not want to go so gently | 但是可惜 他不愿意乖乖地 |
[10:48] | into the good night. And, um… | 睡觉 所以… |
[10:53] | – I shot him. – Uh, he’s… | -我开枪打伤了他 -他 |
[10:56] | In desperate need of medical attention. | 急需医疗救治 |
[10:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:58] | And now you know why I need you, Caity, M.D. | 现在你知道我为什么需要你了 凯特琳博士 |
[11:01] | You’re talking about an intricate cranial foreign body | 你在说的是在最佳情况下 |
[11:03] | retraction at best. | 复杂的颅骨异物收缩 |
[11:04] | At worst that’s an endoscopic– | 而最坏的情况是需要做内窥镜检查 |
[11:05] | I’m gonna stop you there, | 我要打断你的话 |
[11:06] | ’cause I’ve absolutely no idea what you’re saying. | 因为我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[11:09] | But you see, it does not matter, | 但是你知道吗 这根本不重要 |
[11:11] | because I knew that you would understand what needed to happen. | 因为我知道你会明白要做些什么 |
[11:17] | Amunet, I won’t. I can’t. | 阿姆内特 我不会也做不了 |
[11:19] | This environment isn’t sterilized. | 这里没有经过消毒 |
[11:21] | The equipment is ancient. | 仪器太老旧 |
[11:26] | I suppose I could just yank it out myself. | 看来我可以自己把子弹挖出来 |
[11:28] | And risk him bleeding out, | 然后让他的血流干 |
[11:29] | or a dozen other brain deficits. | 或是产生一堆其他的大脑缺陷 |
[11:32] | Right. Good point. | 好吧 说得对 |
[11:35] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[11:37] | No, no. | 不要 |
[11:41] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力而为 |
[11:43] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[11:48] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[11:50] | Should he die, you die as well. | 他死了 你也活不成 |
[11:56] | This Killer Frost iced mocha is really delicious. | 冰霜杀手摩卡星冰乐太好喝了 |
[12:11] | Hello, Mr. Allen. | 你好 艾伦先生 |
[12:24] | Not exactly S.T.A.R. Labs. | 这里不是尖端科研实验室 |
[12:31] | – Who are you? – My name is Caitlin Snow, | -你是谁 -我叫凯特琳·斯诺 |
[12:33] | and you’re in St. Andrew’s Hospital. | 你现在在圣安德鲁斯医院 |
[12:35] | At least, I think that’s where we are. | 至少我觉得我们是 |
[12:37] | This place has been closed down for a while. | 这个地方已经关闭了有一段时间 |
[12:39] | Please, you have to help me get outta here. | 求你一定要帮我逃出去 |
[12:41] | – Easier say than done. – That blonde lady? | -说得容易做起来难 -那个金发女士呢 |
[12:44] | She took you, too? | 她也把你抓来了吗 |
[12:47] | God, I don’t understand why this is happening to us. | 天呐 我不知道我们为什么会发生这种事 |
[12:51] | Dominic, do you know what a meta human is? | 多米尼克 你知道什么是超能力者吗 |
[12:54] | Listen, I– I didn’t do anything wrong. | 听着 我没做错事 |
[12:56] | I didn’t rob a bank or something. | 我没抢劫银行 没干坏事 |
[12:57] | No, I know. People with abilities– | 是 我知道 有超能力的人 |
[12:59] | people like you– they’re a commodity. | 像你这样的人 他们都是有用的东西 |
[13:02] | – Especially– – Especially to Amunet. | -尤其是 -尤其是对阿姆内特来说 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:09] | Listen, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 我要和你说实话 |
[13:11] | It would be very difficult to fix what she did to you, | 要治好她给你所带来的伤害不容易 |
[13:14] | even under the best of circumstances with the right equipment. | 即使是在有合适仪器的最好环境下 |
[13:17] | But I feel fine. My head doesn’t even hurt. | 但我感觉没事 我的脑袋都不疼 |
[13:20] | Which is a minor miracle. But if that shard | 这是一个小奇迹 但如果那个碎片 |
[13:23] | – were to fracture- – It could cause permanent | -损坏了的话 -会导致永久性 |
[13:25] | motor skills and parallel brain deficits. | 运动技巧与并行大脑损伤 |
[13:29] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[13:33] | You have telepathic abilities. | 你有心灵感应能力 |
[13:35] | Can you hear what I’m thinking right now? | 你能听到我现在思考的内容吗 |
[13:39] | When did I get my powers? | 我们什么时候获得的能力 |
[13:41] | A couple months ago. | 几个月前 |
[13:43] | I took the bus to my job at the airport. | 我坐公交车去机场上班 |
[13:46] | TSA. But when I got there, | 安检人员 但是我到那里之后 |
[13:48] | it was like everyone was yelling at me screaming mad. | 所有人就好像在疯狂的冲我喊叫 |
[13:52] | But their mouths weren’t moving. | 但是他们的嘴没有动 |
[13:54] | It only works when I’m close enough to see someone. | 只有在我离某人很近的时候才行 |
[13:59] | You don’t think we’re getting out of here? | 你觉得咱们没法出去了吗 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna do everything I can to fix you, | 我会尽一切努力拯救你 |
[14:04] | but I can’t get you away from her. | 但是我不能带你离开她身边 |
[14:07] | Not on my own. | 我自己不行 |
[14:08] | Caitlin. I’m scared, too. | 凯特琳 我也害怕 |
[14:17] | What an entrance. | 不错的亮相 |
[14:19] | So, where are we? This is your sanctuary? | 咱们在哪 这是你的避难所吗 |
[14:23] | What gave that away? | 你是怎么看出来的 |
[14:26] | DeVoe, if you wanted to kill me, | 迪沃 如果你想杀了我 |
[14:27] | you could have just electrocuted me on the street. | 你把我电死在大街上就行了 |
[14:30] | – So I’m here for a reason. – Yes, Mr. Allen. | -我在这是有原因的 -是的 艾伦先生 |
[14:34] | So that I may teach you. I am, after all, | 这样我就可以教导你了 毕竟 |
[14:37] | first and foremost, a teacher. | 我始终是个教师 |
[14:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:44] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[14:47] | Teach me. But first I wanna make sure | 教我吧 但是首先让我确认下 |
[14:49] | I’m all caught up. You sent your Samuroid after me. | 看我学得怎么样 你先派机士来找我 |
[14:54] | You arranged to pull me | 你计划将我从 |
[14:56] | out of the Speed Force. | 神速力中拖了出来 |
[14:59] | You made sure that we turned all those people on that bus | 你确保我们将巴士上那群人都变成 |
[15:03] | into meta humans. Why? | 超能力者 为什么 |
[15:07] | You see, the finer points of my agenda | 你看 我行为上的细节 |
[15:09] | is not part of today’s syllabus. | 不在今天的教学大纲中 |
[15:11] | Oh, come on. We can squeeze it in. | 别这样 咱可以插节课 |
[15:12] | – I’m a fast learner. – Please. | -我学得很快 -得了吧 |
[15:15] | You’re about as capable of seeing the breadth | 你那脑容量 能看懂我计谋 |
[15:17] | of my machinations as an infant | 之宏大的难度 就如同让婴儿 |
[15:19] | mastering multivariable physics. | 掌握多变量物理一样 |
[15:24] | The lesson I have prepped for today is much more simple. | 我今天为你准备的教程更加简单一些 |
[15:27] | Life 101. | 生活第一守则 |
[15:30] | There are no happy endings. | 这世上没有快乐结局 |
[15:36] | We have a guest. | 咱们有位客人 |
[15:45] | – DeVoe? – You should learn to lose | -迪沃 -你应该学着 |
[15:48] | every once in a while, Bar. | 时不时的输一次 巴仔 |
[15:50] | A little humility will prepare you for what lies ahead. | 一次小耻辱能帮助你做好准备 |
[15:53] | Now, if you will excuse me. | 现在 请允许我失陪了 |
[15:56] | DeVoe! | 迪沃 |
[15:58] | If you hurt him-If you put a hand on him… | 如果你敢伤害他 你要是碰了他的话 |
[16:02] | DeVoe! | 迪沃 |
[16:04] | DeVoe! | 迪沃 |
[16:08] | It’s open. | 打开了 |
[16:14] | Good evening, detective West. | 晚上好 韦斯特警探 |
[16:16] | Something tells me you’re not here for more of my wife’s | 我感觉你不是为了我妻子 |
[16:19] | – world-famous lemonade. – Where’s my son? | -著名的柠檬汁来的 -我的儿子在哪 |
[16:22] | Mr. Allen, has he gone missing? | 艾伦先生 他失踪了吗 |
[16:24] | He’s not missing. He was taken. | 他没有失踪 他被抓走了 |
[16:26] | By someone I am eager to meet. | 被一个我迫不及待想会一会的人 |
[16:29] | Thinly veiled threats aside, Mr. West, | 先不提这明显的威胁 韦斯特先生 |
[16:32] | I’m afraid I have not a clue as to Barry Allen’s location. | 恐怕我不知道巴里·艾伦的所在 |
[16:35] | I do know, however, that your colleague is located | 但我却知道 你的同事就在 |
[16:38] | behind my front porch carrying an ionic sub-repeating | 我前厅后边 拿着一把离子交叠 |
[16:41] | pulse firearm. | 脉冲武器 |
[16:46] | The bird bath has a much better vantage point. | 鸟池那里的的位置非常有利 |
[16:49] | A smart man would have taken up position there. | 聪明人会去那里守着 |
[16:51] | A smarter man would understand that this gun has no safety, | 更聪明的人会知道这把枪没有保险 |
[16:54] | and my finger is still on the trigger. | 并且我的手指还在扳机上 |
[17:00] | Is there something you find funny? | 有什么让你觉得好笑吗 |
[17:01] | Well, it has occurred to me that there is an amusing | 我发现这里边有一个很有趣 |
[17:03] | irony at play. You being a detective and all, | 很讽刺的事 你作为一个警探 |
[17:06] | yet you fail to acknowledge the most basic result | 却不知道在失踪儿童案件中 |
[17:09] | – in missing children cases. – And what would that be? | -最常见的结果 -那是什么 |
[17:13] | Well, perhaps your son just ran away. | 也许是你的儿子离家出走了 |
[17:18] | – Don’t. – Now, I do have | -别 -我可是有 |
[17:19] | a restraining order against your son. | 针对你儿子的限制令 |
[17:21] | Shall I add you to the list? | 要不要我把你也加进去 |
[17:23] | If something happened to Barry, | 如果巴里出了什么事 |
[17:24] | there ain’t a restraining order on Earth | 这地球上可没有什么限制令 |
[17:26] | that would keep me from getting you. | 能够阻挡我抓住你 |
[17:28] | I’m coming back with a search warrant. | 我会带着逮捕令回来 |
[17:29] | Completely unnecessary, Detective. | 完全没有必要 警探 |
[17:32] | If you desire to search my abode, | 如果你想搜查我的住处 |
[17:36] | by all means. | 请随意 |
[17:47] | You’re not as smart as you think. | 你没有你想的那么聪明 |
[17:48] | Yes, I am. | 我有 |
[17:54] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[18:01] | You’re only hurting yourself. | 你只是在伤害你自己 |
[18:04] | Running faster than sound, vibrating through walls, | 超音速奔跑 振动穿墙 |
[18:07] | even throwing lightning. | 甚至是投掷闪点 |
[18:10] | None of that can destroy this barrier. | 都不能摧毁这个屏障 |
[18:16] | You know a lot about my abilities. | 你对我的能力挺了解的 |
[18:20] | Is that why I’m here? | 这就是我在这里的原因吗 |
[18:23] | DeVoe wants my powers? | 迪沃想要我的能力 |
[18:28] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不需要这么做 |
[18:29] | Whatever he has planned, you don’t have to help him. | 不管他计划了什么 你不需要帮助他 |
[18:32] | A helper? Is that what you think I am? | 一个帮手 你是这么看我的吗 |
[18:36] | A mindless minion carrying out her master’s bidding? | 一个无脑的奴才听候主人的命令 |
[18:39] | – Some sort of evil secretary? – You tell me. | -某种邪恶秘书吗 -你说呢 |
[18:42] | No, Mr. Allen. | 不 艾伦先生 |
[18:44] | I am now and forever will be my husband’s partner. | 我将永远是我丈夫的伙伴 |
[18:52] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[18:54] | You’re not the only one who promised | 你不是唯一一个发誓 |
[18:55] | to stand by your loved one for better or for worse. | 不论顺境逆境都对爱人不离不弃的 |
[18:58] | In sickness and in health. | 还有无论健康或是疾病 |
[19:02] | If you go down this path with DeVoe, | 如果你追随迪沃走上这条路 |
[19:04] | can’t you see that you risk sacrificing everything | 你看不出这是冒着风险牺牲 |
[19:06] | that you have together? | 你们的一切 |
[19:08] | – Your entire marriage? – You’re missing the point. | -你们的婚姻吗 -你还没搞懂 |
[19:11] | I am willing to sacrifice everything for my marriage. | 我就是为了我的婚姻愿意牺牲一切 |
[19:14] | I’d ask if you could do the same, | 我想问你会不会做同样的事 |
[19:16] | but there’s no need. | 但没有这个必要 |
[19:18] | My husband already knows. | 我丈夫已经知道答案了 |
[19:20] | His body may be human, | 他的身体或许是人类 |
[19:23] | but his brain is smarter than yours. | 但是他的大脑比你们都聪明 |
[19:36] | – Sark me! – What happened? | -吓死我了 -怎么了这是 |
[19:39] | Well, the satellite’s trying to search | 卫星在试图搜索 |
[19:41] | for Barry’s Speed Force energy | 巴里的神速力能量 |
[19:42] | and Caitlin’s cryokinetic signature, | 以及凯特琳的冷冻能力信号 |
[19:44] | so the bandwidth limiters are overheating. | 所以带宽限制过热了 |
[19:47] | Well, that’s what you get when you rely on machines | 当你依靠于机器而非侦探大师时 |
[19:49] | rather than a master private eye. | 就会出现这种情况 |
[19:51] | I’ve had a ton of missing person cases. | 我处理过数不清的失踪人口案件 |
[19:53] | There was this wife once. | 有一次是一个妻子 |
[19:54] | Turns out she faked her own death. | 结果是她伪造了自己的死 |
[19:55] | She was just living in Arizona. | 她好端端地住在亚利桑那州 |
[19:57] | Are you saying Barry faked his own death | 你意思是巴里伪装了自己的死 |
[19:59] | and moved to Arizona? | 搬去亚利桑那州了吗 |
[20:00] | – Well…no. – Well, then shut up. | -不是 -那快闭嘴吧 |
[20:04] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[20:06] | Tell me you got something. | 你查到了些什么吧 |
[20:08] | Got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[20:09] | Searched the DeVoe house thoroughly. | 把迪沃家翻了个底朝天 |
[20:10] | It’s clean. Your father’s gone | 什么都没 你父亲 |
[20:12] | to check the scene from where Barry was taken. | 去巴里被掳走的现场调查去了 |
[20:15] | You know, there was this other case once. | 以前有这么一起案子 |
[20:16] | Woman couldn’t find her husband. | 一女的找不到她老公了 |
[20:18] | Turns out she just had amnesia. | 后来才知道她是有健忘症 |
[20:19] | He was home. She just didn’t recognize him. | 她老公在家 她只是没认出来 |
[20:21] | And I still got paid. Twice. | 然而她还是付钱给我了 还付了两次呢 |
[20:23] | Ralph. Please. | 拉尔夫 拜托 |
[20:26] | Shut. Up. | 闭 嘴 |
[20:30] | You got something you wanna say to me, Ramon? | 你是有话和我说吗 拉蒙 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:34] | Yeah, I got something to say to you, Ralphie boy. | 我是有话和你说 臭小子 |
[20:37] | Caitlin’s been kidnapped. | 凯特琳被绑架了 |
[20:38] | Of course, she wouldn’t have been at Jitters | 当然 如果不是你今天表现得 |
[20:40] | in the first place if you hadn’t acted | 和个混蛋一样 她一开始就不会去 |
[20:41] | like such a jackass today, but of course, | 吉特斯咖啡厅 但当然了 |
[20:44] | in true Ralph Dibny fashion, you drove her away | 拉尔夫·德比就是这样 都是你这张破嘴 |
[20:46] | with your fat mouth! | 把她赶走了 |
[20:48] | Maybe I should have turned my hand into a fat fist. | 也许我一开始就该揍你一顿 |
[20:50] | – Hey, hey, hey! – Oh, yeah? | -别别 -是吗 |
[20:51] | Guys, cool it. | 冷静 |
[20:53] | Listen, the people we love are in danger, | 我们爱的人身陷危险 |
[20:55] | and you can’t get it together? | 而你们还不团结起来吗 |
[20:57] | Really? | 真要这样吗 |
[20:59] | Whatever. | 随你 |
[21:01] | I’ll be in my lab. | 我去我的实验室想办法 |
[21:04] | And I will be in whatever room is farthest from that. | 我会去离他最远的房间 |
[21:08] | Speed lab. | 极速实验室 |
[21:09] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[21:15] | What is wrong with those two? | 这两人是怎么了 |
[21:17] | You. | 你 |
[21:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:23] | You know what’s wrong. | 你知道怎么了 |
[21:24] | You’re the team leader. | 你是队长 |
[21:26] | Team leader’s supposed to make the tough call. | 队长应该做出最艰难的决定 |
[21:29] | I made a call. | 我做了 |
[21:30] | I said we would look for both of them. | 我说了应该把两个人都找回来 |
[21:31] | No. Looking for both of them is not a choice. | 不 那不是选择 |
[21:34] | We’re overtaxing our resources, our people, | 我们让自己的资源 成员压力过大 |
[21:36] | because you won’t face the hard truth. | 因为你没有面对严峻的事实 |
[21:38] | And the hard truth is, we can’t look for both. | 事实是 不可能两个人都去找 |
[21:41] | We can only look for one. | 只能找一个 |
[21:44] | Harry, | 哈里 |
[21:46] | I just made a vow to love and protect Barry. | 我刚许下守护巴里的誓言 |
[21:50] | To stand by him through thick and thin. | 对他坚贞不渝 |
[21:51] | And now you’re asking me to choose | 现在你让我在老公的生命 |
[21:53] | between my husband’s life and my friend’s? | 与朋友中做出选择 |
[21:56] | I can’t. I–I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[21:57] | You have to. | 你必须得这样 |
[22:00] | Or we risk losing them both. | 不然两个人我们都可能失去 |
[22:04] | You have to choose. | 你必须要选择 |
[22:18] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:22] | Who’s Killer Frost? | 谁是冰霜杀手 |
[22:24] | Sorry, she’s just on your mind a lot. | 抱歉 你脑子里一直在想她 |
[22:27] | With a lot of cursing. | 伴随着很多诅咒 |
[22:30] | She is my meta power. | 她是我的超能力 |
[22:34] | Whenever I get scared or angry, she takes over. | 我害怕或生气时 她就现身了 |
[22:36] | She is violent and dangerous and unpredictable, | 她暴力 危险 不可预知 |
[22:40] | but she’s a whole lot more useful than I am. | 但她比现在的我有用多了 |
[22:43] | No, thanks. | 别这么说 |
[22:45] | I’m already scared to death of one psychotic woman. | 我已经被一个疯女人吓得要死了 |
[22:47] | I’ll take my chances with you. | 我还是把机会押你这儿吧 |
[22:52] | Dominic, I’m sorry. | 多米尼克 抱歉 |
[22:53] | It’s too risky to perform this surgery here. | 在这里做手术 风险太大了 |
[22:56] | And I don’t have any powers to save us. | 我也没有超能力救彼此 |
[22:59] | But you do. | 但你有 |
[23:16] | Take a right. | 右边 |
[23:20] | Caitlin, get back. | 凯特琳 回来 |
[23:40] | Somebody’s made my naughty list. | 有人淘气了 |
[23:52] | Gentlemen, can you please take Dominic in? | 先生们 带多米尼克进去 |
[23:53] | I need to have a word with Caity in private. | 我得单独和凯特琳聊聊 |
[24:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:05] | Why can’t you just appreciate how nice I’ve been to you? | 怎么不感激我对你的好呢 |
[24:08] | I don’t think you understand the meaning of the word nice. | 我觉得你不理解好的意思 |
[24:10] | Now, now. It’s not about words. | 现在不是斗嘴的时候 |
[24:12] | It’s about actions. And I have not stabbed you | 该用行动说话了 我一次都没有捅过你 |
[24:15] | or punched you or shot a deadly piece of metal at you once. | 也没有揍你 也没有朝你开枪 |
[24:20] | Today. | 今天 |
[24:22] | So why did you run away from me? | 你为什么要跑 |
[24:26] | Tried. Tried and failed. | 我试了 而且失败了 |
[24:29] | Killer Frost would have been able to do it. | 冰霜杀手应该能做到 |
[24:36] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:39] | Caity, do you know what I was doing before I became | 知道我在成为你眼前这个成功的企业家之前 |
[24:41] | the successful entrepreneur you see before you today? | 是做什么的吗 |
[24:45] | Mean British nanny? | 恶毒的英国保姆吗 |
[24:48] | No. | 不 |
[24:49] | I was a stewardess. | 我以前是个女服务生 |
[24:53] | You see, unlike you, | 看 和你不同 |
[24:53] | I did not have fancy scientists for parents. | 我没有很厉害的科学家父母 |
[24:55] | I did not collect scholarships or attend fine institutions. | 我没有学术成就或在很棒的机构做事 |
[24:59] | My career options were… | 我的事业选择 |
[25:02] | limited. | 很有限 |
[25:04] | So I spent my days in a quaint little skirt | 我日复一日穿着奇怪的短裙 |
[25:06] | in there serving coffee to handsy pilots, | 给手脚不干净的飞行员供应咖啡 |
[25:08] | powerless to stop them. | 却无力阻止他们 |
[25:11] | But then the particle accelerator exploded. | 但粒子加速器爆炸了 |
[25:15] | And I was powerless no more. | 我不再无力了 |
[25:23] | I showed those pilots the error of their ways. | 我用行动告诉那些飞行员们他们不该那么对我 |
[25:30] | – Why are you telling me this? – Because. | -和我说这些干嘛 -因为 |
[25:33] | Obtaining my powers was quite literally what made me me. | 获得超能力塑造了现在的我 |
[25:36] | But the same cannot be said about you. | 但你这里却不是这情况 |
[25:39] | There are any number of doctors | 有很多医生 |
[25:40] | I could have come to for this procedure. | 我可以找来做这个手术 |
[25:41] | I did not. I came to you. | 但我没有 我找了你 |
[25:43] | Because you, Caitlin Snow, | 因为你 凯特琳·斯诺 |
[25:44] | are and have always been remarkable. | 你一直以来都是那么的出色 |
[25:52] | You are bright, resourceful, | 你那么聪明 那么机智 |
[25:55] | resilient. | 那么坚韧不屈 |
[25:57] | And I am more than certain you can do this. | 我非常坚信你能做到 |
[26:04] | So, with that said, unless you want to spend | 好了 既然如此 除非你想把 |
[26:06] | the rest of your medical career in the morgue, | 剩下的医学生涯都浪费在这间停尸房 |
[26:08] | I suggest you buck up, darling. | 我建议你振作起来 亲爱的 |
[26:10] | You know, pull on your big girl pants | 穿上你的白大褂 |
[26:13] | and do the bloody thing. | 去做手术吧 |
[26:18] | Find Caitlin and Barry. | 找到凯特琳和巴里 |
[26:21] | Come on, you bum! Do it! | 快点 你个笨蛋 快找啊 |
[26:24] | Do it! | 找啊 |
[26:25] | Are you yelling at my satellite? | 你在对我的卫星大吼大叫吗 |
[26:27] | No, I was just encouraging it. | 没 我只是在鼓励它 |
[26:30] | Although Sally here clearly doesn’t wanna be encouraged. | 不过很明显 萨利不愿接受鼓励 |
[26:33] | Okay. One, her name isn’t Sally. | 好吧 第一 她的名字不叫萨利 |
[26:35] | Two… | 第二 |
[26:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:40] | Barry and Caitlin. | 巴里和凯特琳 |
[26:41] | We’ve lost them both before, | 我们之前曾失去过他们俩 |
[26:43] | and it just feels like we just got them back. | 现在就像是我们刚把他们找回来 |
[26:47] | Well, sorry I was a dick. | 对不起 我之前那么混蛋 |
[26:49] | You weren’t a dick. | 你不是混蛋 |
[26:51] | I’m the dick. Private and public. | 我才是混蛋 于公于私都是 |
[26:55] | You were just being unhonest. | 你只是不诚实罢了 |
[26:56] | If it wasn’t for me, | 如果不是因为我 |
[26:57] | Caitlin would be right here with you, me, and Sally. | 凯特琳现在会和你 我 萨利在一起 |
[26:59] | – Not Sally. – The truth is, | -她不叫萨利 -老实说 |
[27:01] | I…haven’t had friends in a while. | 好一段时间里 我都没有什么朋友 |
[27:05] | I’m sure you find that hard to believe, | 你肯定觉得这很难以置信 |
[27:06] | given my good looks and winning personality. | 我长得那么标致 个性又那么讨喜 |
[27:09] | But I’m out of practice. | 但我太久没练 都生疏了 |
[27:13] | I suck at being a friend. | 我真是个特别糟的朋友 |
[27:15] | Now Christmas is ruined. Everyone is kidnapped. | 现在圣诞节毁了 大家都被绑架了 |
[27:18] | And it’s all my fault. | 全都是我的错 |
[27:21] | You’re here. | 你这不是来了 |
[27:23] | And you’re helping. | 在尽力帮忙 |
[27:30] | Caitlin’s in a vulnerable state right now. | 凯特琳现在的状况很不妙 |
[27:33] | And Barry can take care of himself. | 巴里可以照顾好自己 |
[27:38] | So let’s turn off the Speed Force satellite. | 所以让我们关上神速力卫星 |
[27:41] | We’re going after Caitlin. | 去找凯特琳 |
[27:43] | We’re on it. | 就这么定了 |
[27:45] | Let’s go get our girl. | 去找回凯瑟琳吧 |
[27:51] | I used some equipment that I found in the basement | 我用了一些在地下室找到的设备 |
[27:52] | to jerry-rig an MRI machine so that I don’t hit an artery. | 拼凑出一台核磁共振仪 以免伤到动脉 |
[27:56] | Now that’s ingenuity. You know, | 真是心灵手巧 |
[27:58] | I knew you were the right doctor to kidnap. | 我就知道你是我们该绑架的医生 |
[28:01] | This is a very delicate procedure. | 这个手术的难度很高 |
[28:03] | Do you mind giving me some space? | 你能给我点空间吗 |
[28:04] | Right, sorry. I’ll just, um– | 没错 抱歉 我就… |
[28:07] | I’m gonna leave this right here. | 我就把这个放在这里 |
[28:09] | You know, medical insurance and all. | 你懂的 就是当做医疗保险之类的 |
[28:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:15] | – Ready? – I trust you. | -准备好了吗 -我相信你 |
[28:23] | Now I need you to hold still. | 现在我要你身体别动 |
[28:30] | You might feel some pressure. | 你可能会感受到压力 |
[28:37] | Extracting the foreign object. | 正在取出异物 |
[28:48] | Foreign object extracted. | 异物已经取出 |
[28:51] | Applying some surgical glue. | 使用外科粘合剂 |
[28:57] | – He’s going into shock. – So unshock him! | -他进入休克了 -那就别让他休克 |
[28:59] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道行不行 |
[29:09] | That is not the rhythmic tune | 稳定有节奏的心跳声 |
[29:10] | of a steady heartbeat! | 可不是这样的 |
[29:12] | I need to hear a “Beep, beep, beep,” Dearie, | 我要听到那种”哔 哔”声 亲爱的 |
[29:14] | or Dominic won’t be the only flatliner in the room. | 否则要在这躺尸的就不只是多米尼克了 |
[29:25] | You’re good. | 你可真行 |
[29:30] | We’re clear. | 没问题了 |
[29:34] | They’re all out? | 他们都晕过去了吗 |
[29:35] | 40 PSI of inhalation anesthetic? | 吸入40单位的吸入式麻醉剂吗 |
[29:36] | That’ll keep them out, but not for long. | 足够把他们放倒 但挺不了多久 |
[29:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:41] | The satellite’s pinging | 卫星正在定位 |
[29:42] | Caitlin’s latent cryokinetic signature. | 凯特琳的潜在冷冻能力信号 |
[29:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[29:47] | East wing of St. Alexander Hospital. | 圣亚力山大医院东楼 |
[29:49] | That place has been closed for years. | 那地方已经关了很多年了 |
[29:50] | We’ll breach over. You got your suit? | 我们马上就过去 战衣准备好了吗 |
[29:52] | Never leave home without it. | 外出必带 |
[29:56] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[29:59] | Damn it! I was aiming for your head. | 该死的 我瞄准的是你脑袋 |
[30:11] | So pointy! | 真是刺人 |
[30:12] | That is not very nice, lady. | 这样可不好 女士 |
[30:18] | Are you a time traveler? | 你是穿越来的吗 |
[30:19] | ‘Cause those white girl dreads | 因为那身吓人的白人女行头 |
[30:20] | came straight from the ’90s. | 完全就是九十年代的好吧 |
[30:31] | Yeah, what he said. | 虽然他那么说 |
[30:33] | Although, if you wanna give me your phone number, | 但如果你想给我留个你的电话 |
[30:34] | we could Netflix and chill, or– | 我们还可以约一下 或者 |
[30:45] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[30:48] | Well, that’s the thing. | 没错 就是这样 |
[30:50] | I am the impossible. | 我就是不可能 |
[30:55] | We built that cell so you couldn’t run your way out. | 我们打造那间牢房就是要让你无法逃脱 |
[30:58] | I didn’t run. Just stood still. | 我可没跑 我只是以很快的速度 |
[31:01] | – Really fast. – You vibrated faster | -站着不动 -你的振动频率比 |
[31:03] | than the eye can process. | 人眼能处理的频率还要快 |
[31:04] | Like your wife said, | 就如你妻子所说的 |
[31:06] | your brain may be smarter than mine, | 你的大脑或许比我要聪明 |
[31:08] | but your body is still human. | 但你的身体还是人类的身体 |
[31:11] | It’s over, DeVoe. | 都结束了 迪沃 |
[31:12] | Far from it, Mr. Allen. | 还早呢 艾伦先生 |
[32:07] | Flotation mode activated. | 漂浮模式已激活 |
[32:23] | Life raft was a good call, Cisco. | 救生筏的确是个好主意 西斯科 |
[32:38] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[32:49] | – There’s no sign of DeVoe. – The house is empty. | -没有迪沃的踪影 -房子是空的 |
[32:51] | Facial recognition’s not picking up him or his wife. | 人脸识别并没有查找出他或他的妻子 |
[32:53] | So, what? He just drowned? | 那又怎样 难道他就这么溺死了 |
[32:55] | Or went back to wherever he was holding Barry. | 或是回到他囚禁巴里的什么地方了 |
[32:57] | – Why do you think he took you? – I’m not sure. | -你认为他为什么抓你 -我不知道 |
[32:59] | But I think that he’s interested in my powers. | 但我想他对我的能力很有兴趣 |
[33:02] | Great. We got evil Mary Poppins | 真棒 我们的邪恶版玛丽阿姨 |
[33:04] | collecting metas, too. | 也在收集超能力者 |
[33:05] | Yeah, and Amunet won’t back down. | 没错 阿姆内特不会就此罢休的 |
[33:07] | Nothing like a lingering threat to put us all | 没什么能比未解决的危急更能让人进入 |
[33:09] | – in the Christmas spirit. – Speaking of which, | -圣诞节气氛了 -说到这个 |
[33:11] | with all this DeVoe stuff and Cecile being out of town, | 因为迪沃的事 还有塞西尔出城的事 |
[33:13] | I didn’t have a chance to decorate the house. | 我都没能有机会布置下房间 |
[33:15] | If you guys still wanna do Christmas. | 如果你们还想过圣诞节的话 |
[33:17] | Yeah, of course. We have a lot to celebrate. | 当然 我们有好多事情需要庆祝 |
[33:20] | Do you mind if I invite Dominic, | 你们介意我邀请多米尼克吗 |
[33:21] | – that meta we just saved? – The more the merrier. | -我们救下的超能力者 -人越多越好 |
[33:23] | Let’s get some nog. | 我们去准备酒水 |
[33:28] | So everything worked out, huh? | 所有事情都解决了对吧 |
[33:31] | Yeah, but what if it didn’t? | 是 但如果没能解决呢 |
[33:33] | What if he killed you because of a decision that I made? | 如果因为我的决定 你被他杀了呢 |
[33:37] | Honestly, Barry, | 老实说 巴里 |
[33:38] | I don’t know if I can keep doing this. | 我不知道自己能不能继续做下去 |
[33:39] | Wells told me about the tough call you had to make yesterday. | 威尔斯已经跟我说了你昨天做的艰难决定 |
[33:43] | You’re gonna have to make a lot more in the future. | 而你今后会做更多这样的决定 |
[33:45] | But you made the right call. | 但你的决定是对的 |
[33:47] | I’m proud of you for making it. | 我为你做出决定感到骄傲 |
[33:51] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:52] | Now we have ourselves a merry little Christmas. | 现在我们去过个愉快的圣诞节 |
[33:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:04] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[34:09] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[34:12] | – Like a bowl full of jelly. – Ralph, what is all this? | -像个装满果冻的碗 -拉尔夫 这怎么回事 |
[34:16] | Well, Joe said he didn’t have any time to decorate, | 乔说他没时间装饰 |
[34:18] | and I wanted to do something nice for my friends. | 而我想帮朋友排忧解难 |
[34:23] | I realize that I don’t usually say or do the right thing. | 我发现我的言行通常都不太合适 |
[34:27] | So I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 所以我想跟大家道歉 |
[34:29] | Well, you–you really went all out, Ralph. Thanks. | 你真是下了一番工夫 拉尔夫 谢谢 |
[34:33] | Yeah, it looks great, man. Thank you. | 很漂亮 谢谢你 |
[34:35] | Well, I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[34:37] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[34:40] | It was wrong of me to say that Killer Frost | 我不应该说冰霜杀手 |
[34:42] | is better than you. Because the truth is… | 比你好 因为事实是 |
[34:47] | – no one is better than you. – Thank you. | -谁都没你好 -谢谢 |
[34:51] | And, I know. I’m the one who saved the day this time. | 这不用你说 因为这次是我拯救了危机 |
[34:53] | You know, Cisco, a gift came for you | 西斯科 你有个礼物 |
[34:54] | through one of those death holes that you call a breach. | 从你称为缺口的那种死亡破洞里出来的 |
[34:57] | Well. Looks like Gypsy came through, I guess. | 看来吉普赛来过了 |
[35:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:03] | This is a break up cube. | 这是分手盒子 |
[35:05] | I thought things were going so well with you and Gypsy. | 你和吉普赛处得不是挺好的吗 |
[35:07] | That makes two of us. | 我也这么想的 |
[35:07] | Ramon, that’s not a break up cube. | 拉蒙 这不是分手盒子 |
[35:09] | You should open that when you’re alone. | 你该等你一个人时打开 |
[35:10] | No, no, no, if she’s gonna break up with me, | 不不 如果她要跟我分手 |
[35:12] | I wanna hear why. | 我想听听原因 |
[35:12] | No, Ramon, I wouldn’t– Okay. | 别 拉蒙 我就不会…好吧 |
[35:13] | Cisco, somebody told me | 西斯科 有人说 |
[35:15] | you’ve been a very naughty boy this year. | 今年你非常调皮 |
[35:18] | Why don’t you come over and jingle my bells, huh? | 你不如来找我叮叮咚咚吧 |
[35:19] | – Sweet baby Jesus. – Wanna jingle my bells? | -苍天啊 -想找我叮叮咚咚吗 |
[35:21] | Told you, not a break up cube. | 都说了不是分手盒子 |
[35:23] | – And I promise… – Use the same button to– | -我保证… -按同一个按钮 |
[35:25] | It’s not gonna be a silent night. | 肯定会是闹腾的一晚 |
[35:28] | – Joe, do you mind if I– – Take that to your house. | -乔 介不介意 -拿回你家 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:34] | No Wally? | 沃利没来 |
[35:35] | He couldn’t make it. | 他赶不过来 |
[35:36] | He still in Blue Valley? | 他还在蓝谷吗 |
[35:38] | Cambodia. | 在柬埔寨 |
[35:43] | Dominic, I’m so glad you came. | 多米尼克 很高兴你来了 |
[35:45] | Come on in. This is Joe. | 进来吧 这是乔 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | This house is… | 这房子… |
[35:51] | – Bitchin’? – Festive. | -很棒 -很喜庆 |
[35:53] | Thanks for the compliment, but, uh, | 谢谢夸赞 但是 |
[35:54] | who the hell are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[35:56] | He’s the guy you just helped save. | 你刚刚帮忙救下的就是他 |
[35:57] | Yeah, a meta who can read your mind. | 对 能读心的超能力者 |
[35:59] | Good. Then he knows that I’m thinking | 很好 那他就知道 |
[36:00] | that there’s only room for one new guy in this group, | 我在想团队只容得下一个新人 |
[36:03] | and that’s me. | 也就是我 |
[36:04] | I’m not here to fight crime or get a code name. | 我不是来打击罪犯或取代号的 |
[36:06] | Just to brainstorm ideas about my powers. | 是来头脑风暴搞清我的超能力的 |
[36:10] | I hereby christen thee “Brainstorm.” | 那我给你赐名”头脑风暴” |
[36:12] | Oh, come on, man! I’ve been here for months, | 拜托 我都来了几个月了 |
[36:15] | and I don’t have a name yet. | 还没有名字呢 |
[36:19] | What, what is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[36:20] | Security at the loft. | 小阁楼的警报 |
[36:22] | It’s probably just more gifts being delivered. | 估计又有礼物送来了 |
[36:25] | I’ll be right back. | 很快回来 |
[36:36] | – Hello? – Hello, Mr. Allen. | -你好 -你好 艾伦先生 |
[36:39] | Dominic? | 多米尼克 |
[36:41] | You really have an acute sense of detection. And wit. | 你的察觉能力和智力真的很敏锐 |
[36:44] | But like I said, Mr. Allen. | 但如我所说 艾伦先生 |
[36:46] | You are incapable of seeing the breadth of my machinations. | 你察觉不到我的计谋有多万无一失 |
[36:53] | DeVoe? | 迪沃 |
[36:54] | You really should have listened to your teacher. | 你真该认真听老师讲课 |
[36:56] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[37:15] | I told you I have a very important buyer, Dom. | 我说了我有个很重要的买家 小多 |
[37:33] | As promised. | 跟说好的一样 |
[37:35] | Always a pleasure doing business with another savvy woman. | 跟另一个精明的女人做生意总是很有趣 |
[37:45] | Please, don’t do this to me. | 求你 别这么对我 |
[37:47] | I won’t be doing anything to you. | 我不会对你做什么 |
[37:52] | Pleased to meet you, Dominic Lance. | 幸会 多米尼克·兰斯 |
[37:56] | Or should I say Subject Six? | 或者该叫你六号目标 |
[38:04] | I have created many meta humans, | 我创造了很多超能力者 |
[38:07] | but only your unique abilities allow me to do… | 但只有你的特殊超能力能让我 |
[38:18] | this. | 这样做 |
[38:59] | You see, Mr. Allen, three months ago | 艾伦先生 三个月前 |
[39:01] | you emerged from the Speed Force a new man. | 你从神速力中焕然新生 |
[39:04] | And in order for you and the world to experience my plan, | 为了让你和世人见识到我的计划 |
[39:07] | I, too, needed to be reborn. | 我也需要重生 |
[39:09] | If you hurt my family… | 如果你伤害我的家人 |
[39:15] | I have no interest in your family. | 我对你的家人没兴趣 |
[39:17] | Besides, you’re gonna need someone to miss you | 而且等你消失后总得有人 |
[39:20] | when you’re gone. | 思念你 |
[39:21] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[39:22] | I merely left something for you. | 我只是给你留了一样东西 |
[39:25] | It’s a re-gift, as it were. | 可以说是转赠的礼物 |
[39:28] | I don’t have need for it anymore. | 我不再需要它了 |
[39:55] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[39:56] | CCPD. Open up. | 中城警局 开门 |
[39:58] | Open up in there. | 快开门 |
[40:01] | Breach, breach, breach. | 破门 破门 破门 |
[40:21] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[40:22] | Move, move, move, move, move! | 上上上 |
[40:25] | Keep your hands where I can see them, Barry. | 把手放到看得见的地方 巴里 |
[40:31] | Clear! | 安全 |
[40:33] | Clear. | 安全 |
[40:41] | Barry Allen, you’re under arrest | 巴里·艾伦 你因谋杀 |
[40:43] | for the murder of Clifford DeVoe. | 克利福德·迪沃被捕了 |
[40:50] | Excuse me. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[40:53] | But thank you so much. | 但是非常感谢 |
[40:55] | Of course. Thank you for coming. | 当然 谢谢你过来 |
[40:56] | – Merry Christmas to you all. – Merry Christmas. | -大家圣诞节快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[41:09] | Told you I will stand beside you. | 我说了会陪在你身边 |
[41:29] | Always. | 始终如此 |
[41:32] | Now let’s bring about the enlightment. | 现在去开启大悟之道吧 |