时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法 |
[00:17] | to bring me back, and in doing so | 才把我救回来 但我们的世界 |
[00:20] | our world was opened up to new threats. | 也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | The court orders that Mr. Allen | 现在法院判决将艾伦先生 |
[00:31] | should be remanded to Iron Heights Penitentiary. | 送押至铁山监狱 |
[00:35] | – Get comfortable. – I didn’t kill anybody. | -好好适应 -我没杀人 |
[00:37] | Yeah, sure. Everyone’s innocent in here. | 当然 这里所有人都是无辜的 |
[00:38] | Especially that guy. Yeah, Big Sir | 特别是那个人 大块头先生 |
[00:40] | 12 markers, 12 metas. | 12个标记 12个超能力者 |
[00:42] | Now that we know how many there are, | 现在我们知道有多少 |
[00:43] | we can go right to them. | 我们可以直接去找他们 |
[00:44] | – I don’t want any trouble. – Too late. | -我不想惹麻烦 -太晚了 |
[00:50] | Thanks. I was just wondering why you helped me. | 谢了 我只是好奇你为什么帮我 |
[00:52] | ‘Cause your dad helped me. | 因为你爸爸帮过我 |
[00:54] | He operated and saved my life. | 他主刀救了我 |
[00:59] | Cecile, are you sure we need a crib? | 塞西尔 你确定我们需要婴儿床吗 |
[01:02] | I used to plop Iris on some cushions | 我以前都是把爱瑞丝扔到垫子上 |
[01:04] | and call it a night. | 然后就去睡觉了 |
[01:05] | Well, I’m glad to hear you got all your parenting mistakes | 我很高兴你在养第一个孩子的时候 |
[01:07] | out of the way with your first kid. | 已经把该犯的错都犯了 |
[01:09] | I think she’s turned out pretty good. | 我养得很好啊 |
[01:11] | Oh, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[01:12] | I cannot believe I am so big already. | 我不敢相信我已经这么胖了 |
[01:15] | You know, I was barely showing at this point with Joanie. | 我怀琼妮的这个时候不是这样的 |
[01:17] | All right, best I got. What do you think? | 我已经尽力了 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:22] | – Are they? – Are they what? | -是不是 -是不是什么 |
[01:24] | Too tight. | 太紧了 |
[01:26] | Hey, you just said that you thought | 你刚才说我的衣服 |
[01:27] | my clothes were too tight, Do I look bad? | 显得很紧 是不是不好看 |
[01:30] | What? I didn’t say that. | 什么 我可没说 |
[01:32] | What do you mean when is it gonna go back to normal? | 那你说什么时候才能恢复正常是什么意思 |
[01:36] | I didn’t say that either. | 我也没说这个啊 |
[01:42] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:44] | – My lips weren’t moving. – What are you talking about? | -我没说话 -你别闹了 |
[01:46] | I heard you. I– | 我听见你 我 |
[01:52] | I can still hear you. | 我还是能听见你 |
[01:54] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:57] | Why can I hear what you’re thinking? | 为什么我能听到你的心里活动 |
[01:59] | Oh, my God, Joe… | 天哪 乔 |
[02:02] | I think I can read minds. | 我好像会读心术 |
[02:10] | Heartrate’s 170 BPM, | 心跳每分钟170下 |
[02:12] | and there’s no sign of dark matter in the amniotic fluid. | 羊水里也没有暗物质的痕迹 |
[02:15] | So the baby’s not a meta? | 这么说孩子不是超能力者了 |
[02:16] | Nope, it’s a perfectly normal baby… | 不是 是个正常的宝贝 |
[02:20] | Girl. | 女儿 |
[02:21] | You were gonna say baby girl. | 你刚才想说宝贝女儿 |
[02:24] | – I’m having another daughter? – I’m gonna have a sister? | -我又有女儿了 -我要有妹妹了 |
[02:27] | Well, I guess we can cancel the announcement party. | 看来不用办宣布派对了 |
[02:31] | Boy, girl, that’s 50-50. | 男孩 女孩 概率都一样 |
[02:34] | Let’s test your skills for real. | 我们测测你有多厉害吧 |
[02:37] | What number am I thinking of? | 我在想数字几 |
[02:39] | 3 11 Three. Eleven. | |
[02:42] | Twenty five. Three again. | 25 又是3 |
[02:44] | Bulbasaur. | 妙蛙种子 |
[02:45] | – What the hell is a Bulbasaur? – That’s so weird. | -妙蛙种子是什么鬼 -太诡异了 |
[02:48] | Why would I be thinking about Pokémon at a time like this? | 我这个时候怎么会想起神奇宝贝呢 |
[02:50] | Yep, definitely a telepath. | 你绝对有心灵感应 |
[02:52] | But how? | 可怎么会呢 |
[02:53] | If the baby is not a meta, | 如果宝宝不是超能力者 |
[02:55] | then where did these powers come from? | 那我的超能力是从哪来的呢 |
[02:57] | Nope, I wasn’t on the bus. | 不 我没在那辆公交车上 |
[02:58] | No, I was not abducted by aliens. | 我也没有被外星人绑架过 |
[03:00] | No, I didn’t inherit a mystic totem from my grandma. | 我也没有从我外婆那里继承什么神秘图腾 |
[03:04] | Really, guys? Why are you still thinking about Bulbasaurs? | 拜托 各位 你为什么还在想妙蛙种子 |
[03:07] | He’s the cutest one of all! | 他是最可爱的一个 |
[03:08] | Okay, my best hypothesis is this is actually triggered by | 好吧 我觉得最大的可能是因为 |
[03:11] | your latest phase of pregnancies, | 你最近妊娠期的状态 |
[03:12] | and it’s actually latent dark matter | 可能在第一次粒子加速器爆炸时 |
[03:14] | that’s been in your brain since… | 你的大脑里就已经有 |
[03:16] | maybe the first particle accelerator explosion. | 潜在的暗物质了 |
[03:18] | Think of it like gestational diabetes. | 就像是妊娠糖尿病 |
[03:20] | But it’s not. You can fix that with insulin. | 不过这不是 糖尿病可以用胰岛素治疗 |
[03:22] | Right, but it’s temporary. | 是的 但这是暂时的 |
[03:23] | I mean, the symptoms should recede after childbirth. | 生完孩子后症状应该就没有了 |
[03:29] | Okay, we’ll give you guys a minute. | 好了 你们单独谈谈吧 |
[03:34] | Joe, you are literally thinking, | 乔 你现在在想 |
[03:35] | “I’m worried about Cecile.” | “我很担心塞西尔” |
[03:39] | I just want you and the baby to be okay. | 我只是想你们母子平安 |
[03:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:42] | But, maybe– maybe this will turn out to be a good thing. | 不过 或许这还是件好事呢 |
[03:45] | I’ve always wondered what goes on in that head of yours. | 我一直都很好奇你的脑袋在想些什么 |
[03:49] | Cecile’s a telepath? | 塞西尔有心灵感应的超能力吗 |
[03:50] | Well, that’s way more important | 比起把艾伦从监狱里救出来 |
[03:51] | than getting Allen out of prison! | 这件事更重要 |
[03:54] | – Not! – Sick burn, Hare. | -并不是 -说得好 哈尔 |
[03:56] | Please don’t encourage him. | 请不要鼓励他 |
[03:57] | As a former prisoner, I can tell you– | 作为前囚犯 我可以告诉你们 |
[03:59] | No, that was gorilla prison. | 不 那是大猩猩监狱 |
[04:01] | Gorilla prison is worse. They throw their scat at you. | 大猩猩监狱是最惨的 它们朝你扔便便 |
[04:04] | I can tell you that Allen is sitting in his cell, | 我可以告诉你们艾伦还坐在他的牢房里 |
[04:06] | suffering, while this guy, | 受着煎熬 而这个家伙 |
[04:09] | DeVoe, continues his plan unabated. | 迪沃的计划丝毫未减 |
[04:11] | Harry, Cecile filed an appeal last week. | 哈里 上周塞西尔已经提出了上诉 |
[04:13] | We have no new evidence, so that doesn’t matter. | 我们没有新证据 所以那不重要 |
[04:15] | We have satellites on the DeVoes. | 卫星正在监视着迪沃一家 |
[04:16] | And they haven’t made a move in weeks, | 而他们几周都没有任何行动了 |
[04:17] | so that doesn’t matter! | 那也不重要 |
[04:18] | Well, Barry’s in gen pop, so worst case, | 巴里现在在铁山监狱里 所以最糟的情况下 |
[04:20] | he can always phase out, | 他总是可以穿墙逃出去 |
[04:21] | or I can breach him out. | 或者我打开缺口带他出来 |
[04:22] | And then he’d be a fugitive. And by the way, Ramon, | 然后他就会成为逃犯 话说 拉蒙 |
[04:24] | why do we not have eyes on him in there? | 我们为什么不能看到他在里面的情况 |
[04:25] | Hey, it’s a pain trying to get into | 想从这里接入模拟摄像头 |
[04:27] | an analog camera from here, no matter how hard I hack. | 是很困难的事 无论我怎么努力破解 |
[04:30] | Hack… harder. | 再更努力点破解 |
[04:33] | We’re nowhere. | 我们现在是一筹莫展 |
[04:34] | This team is nowhere, and this is the team | 这个团队一筹莫展 而当初 |
[04:37] | that got Barry out of a pantemporal speed prison, | 这个团队都能把巴里永世神速力监狱里救出来 |
[04:39] | and we can’t spring him from a county jail? | 现在却不能帮他逃出县里的监狱吗 |
[04:41] | Harry, we are working just as hard as you, okay? | 哈里 我们和你一样在努力想办法 |
[04:44] | And yes, it kills me to admit it, | 没错 我很不愿意承认这点 |
[04:45] | but we are at a roadblock, | 但是我们现在遇到了阻碍 |
[04:47] | so Barry is just gonna have to… | 所以巴里只能… |
[04:51] | hold on. | 坚持住 |
[04:55] | I mean, I can’t even imagine what he’s going through. | 我简直无法想象巴里正在经受的煎熬 |
[04:59] | Read ’em and weep, boys. | 看清楚了 哭吧小子们 |
[05:01] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[05:02] | I’m dealing next round. | 下一局我来洗牌 |
[05:07] | You know, there’s something fishy about you, Allen. | 你有点可疑啊 艾伦 |
[05:09] | I’m fishy? You tried to murder me in jail. | 我可疑吗 你企图在监狱里谋杀我呢 |
[05:11] | Well, if you can’t play cards | 如果你没法 |
[05:12] | with somebody who tried to murder you, | 和企图谋杀你的人打牌 |
[05:14] | you’ll never play cards in here. | 那你永远别想在这打牌了 |
[05:15] | I knew I’d regret inviting you to this game. | 我就知道我会后悔叫你来玩游戏 |
[05:17] | You may be big, but you got no poker face. | 你也许块头很大 但是你的表情出卖了你 |
[06:03] | Deuces again? | 又是同花顺吗 |
[06:04] | Okay, I’m out. | 我不玩了 |
[06:06] | – Hey, you can’t take that. – It’s my last pudding. | -你不能拿走 -那是我最后一个布丁 |
[06:09] | Then you shouldn’t have thrown it in the pot, dumbass. | 那你就不该把它扔进来赌 蠢蛋 |
[06:13] | Dumbass? | 蠢蛋 |
[06:14] | Politician who gets caught with his pants down. | 玩忽职守的政客 |
[06:18] | Yeah. I’d say you’re a dumbass. | 没错 我说你是蠢蛋 |
[06:20] | Well, maybe I’ll just take the whole pot then. | 那也许我就把整个赌池都带走 |
[06:22] | – Guys, come on. – Don’t screw with me, Bellows. | -两位 别这样 -别惹我 贝洛斯 |
[06:26] | Or what? You’re gonna shoot me? | 不然怎样 你要开枪打我吗 |
[06:29] | That’s right. You only shoot unarmed men. | 对了 你只对手无寸铁的人开枪 |
[06:51] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[06:54] | Is that really why you’re in here? | 这真是你坐牢的原因吗 |
[06:56] | You shot an unarmed man? | 你对手无寸铁的人开枪吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah, I’m just another bad guy. | 我不过就是个坏人罢了 |
[07:00] | Now get the hell out. | 给我走开 |
[07:02] | If my dad really risked his life to save yours, then… | 如果我爸真的冒着生命危险去救你 那 |
[07:06] | I doubt you’re just another bad guy. | 我不相信你只是个坏人 |
[07:11] | why don’t you just tell me what really happened? | 不如告诉我到底是怎么回事吧 |
[07:31] | “Suspect was arrested last night | 昨晚在抢劫失败后 |
[07:33] | after a botched robbery. | 疑犯被捕 |
[07:35] | While attempting to steal from a Mercury Labs shipping crate, | 在企图盗窃水星实验室货运板条箱时 |
[07:38] | “David P. Ratchet, alias Big Sir, | 大卫·P·拉切特 外号大块头先生 |
[07:40] | allegedly shot and killed a security guard. | 据称开枪打死了一名保安 |
[07:44] | An eyewitness called in the shooting.” | 一名目击者称此为枪击事件 |
[07:45] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[07:46] | Anything you say can and will be used against you… | 你说的一切将成为呈堂证供 |
[07:49] | Ratchet was previously arrested for fighting…” | 事前拉切特曾因打架被捕 |
[07:50] | {\an8 | \move(47.72,9.6,117.98,10.24,14,1766)}被告被判有罪 |
[07:53] | The only forensic evidence | 唯一的法医证据 |
[07:54] | were bullet casings from the scene | 是来自现场的子弹壳 |
[07:55] | that matched the cartridge of a gun you owned. | 和你拥有的一把枪上的弹壳相吻合 |
[07:58] | Okay, time to go. | 你该走了 |
[07:59] | Hey, firearm identification like that can have errors. | 那样的枪支鉴定是会有错误的 |
[08:03] | It’s practically junk science. | 根本就是没用的科学 |
[08:04] | I said, time to go. | 我说你该走了 |
[08:08] | You didn’t kill that guy, did you? | 你没杀那个人是吗 |
[08:14] | There was another guy. | 现场还有另一个人 |
[08:17] | My size, my frame. | 体型和我一样 |
[08:19] | I heard the shots. | 我听到枪声 |
[08:21] | I tried to save the guard. | 我想救那个保安 |
[08:24] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[08:28] | Why didn’t you just tell me that? | 你怎么不直接告诉我 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause it doesn’t matter, Allen! | 因为这根本无关紧要 艾伦 |
[08:31] | It didn’t matter to the cops, | 对警察来说不重要 |
[08:33] | not to my lawyer, or the jury. | 对我的律师 或是陪审团都不重要 |
[08:35] | They took one look at me, | 他们看我一眼 |
[08:37] | and decided I was the guy. | 就认定我是犯人了 |
[08:39] | That guy could still be out there. | 那人可能还在逍遥法外 |
[08:42] | If I was that guy, | 如果我是那人 |
[08:43] | I would’ve ditched this crap town a long time ago. | 我早就离开这个该死的城市了 |
[08:50] | Central City loves her heroes. | 中城热爱她的英雄 |
[08:51] | {\an8 | \fscx117\fscy148\frz347.4\move(187.72,43.734,249.18,26.24,16,1768)}科德工业 |
[08:53] | And I should know. I’m your new mayor. | 我最了解 因为我是新市长 |
[08:55] | But we all agree, doing business in the city | 但是我们都知道 在这座城市和 |
[08:57] | with meta-humans can be a little risky. | 超能力者打交道是有风险的 |
[09:00] | Technology companies in Central City | 中城的科技企业 |
[09:02] | are robbed at nearly 30 times the national average. | 被打劫的次数是全国平均值的30倍 |
[09:04] | That’s second only to Star City, folks. | 仅仅排在星城之后 各位 |
[09:08] | Which is why I’m proud to unveil | 因此我很荣幸的宣布 |
[09:10] | Kord Industries’ newest advanced research facility, | 科德工业最新的高级研究设施 |
[09:15] | designed to be the most secure building of its kind, | 设计初衷是成为此类型中最安全的建筑 |
[09:18] | complete with super-speed motion detectors, | 装配着超高速运动检测系统 |
[09:21] | sonic vibration defenses, | 音波振动防御 |
[09:22] | and laser beams that don’t freeze. | 还有不会冻住的激光束 |
[09:25] | Believe me, no one is breaking into this building anytime soon. | 相信我 不会有人能闯入这座建筑的 |
[09:39] | I hate this city. | 我讨厌这座城市 |
[10:04] | Cecile, hey, babe. What are you doing here? | 塞西尔 宝贝 你来这做什么 |
[10:07] | Uh, I needed a helper, and, well, she wanted to help. | 我需要个帮手 她想来帮忙 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Cisco said you were working a case | 是啊 西斯科说你在办一个 |
[10:12] | about an R&D lab that vanished. | 研究室消失的案子 |
[10:14] | I figured maybe I could help dig up some clues, | 我想也许我能帮着找出点线索 |
[10:16] | now that I’m a meta. | 鉴于我现在是超能力者了 |
[10:18] | Babe, you’re not a meta. | 宝贝 你不是超能力者 |
[10:19] | I can hear every one of these people. | 我能听到这里的每个人 |
[10:23] | Dark matter definitely left its mark here. | 这里确实有暗物质的痕迹 |
[10:26] | I figured as much. | 我也猜到了 |
[10:27] | That patrolman, right there, | 那个巡警 那边那个 |
[10:30] | he is cheating on his wife. | 他对妻子不忠 |
[10:32] | Uh, never trust a moustache, I always say. | 我总是说绝对不要相信留小胡子的 |
[10:34] | I have a moustache. | 我就留小胡子 |
[10:36] | No, you have a sexy goatee. He has a creeper moustache. | 不 你是性感山羊胡 他是瘆人小胡子 |
[10:39] | Red tie… Oh, baby. | 红领带 宝贝啊 |
[10:42] | Red tie does not like his boss very much. | 红领带可不怎么喜欢他的上司 |
[10:45] | She’s been doing this all the way over here. | 她来这里的一路上都这样 |
[10:48] | And that lady right there. | 那边那个女的 |
[10:49] | Joe? Joe, she is a thief. | 乔 乔 她是个小偷 |
[10:52] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[10:54] | Staplers, she’s been stealing them out of her office for months now. | 订书钉 她从办公室偷了好几个月了 |
[10:56] | She damn near cleaned out the supply closet. | 她都快把用品柜里的拿完了 |
[10:58] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[10:58] | I love you, and I think it’s great | 我爱你 我觉得你有的 |
[10:59] | that you have these new powers, but I– | 这个新能力挺棒的 但是我… |
[11:02] | Oh. You want me to go. | 你想让我走吗 |
[11:04] | Uh, I–I don’t-I don’t want you to go. | 我不是想让你走 |
[11:06] | No-no-no, hey, it’s just ’cause you wanna do your job. | 不用不用 你只是想做你的工作 |
[11:08] | I totally get it. Go. Stop crime. | 我完全理解 去吧 阻止犯罪吧 |
[11:12] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[11:15] | I can hear everyone. It’s so fun! | 我能听到所有人 太有趣了 |
[11:22] | Hey. The closest security cam I can find | 我能找到最近的安保摄像头 |
[11:23] | is from an ATM across the street. | 在街对面的提款机上 |
[11:25] | The footage is choppy, but… | 图像可能有些糟 不过… |
[11:29] | – Look at that. – Did he just… | -看看这个 -他这是… |
[11:31] | Pull a Chevelle out of nowhere. | 凭空变出了一台雪佛兰 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna run those plates, | 我去查查这车牌号 |
[11:34] | see if I can get an ID on the dude. | 看看能不能知道这家伙是谁 |
[11:36] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[11:38] | Yes, I’ll accept the charges. | 好 我接受付费 |
[11:40] | Hey, Barry. | 巴里 |
[11:42] | So, Barry asked you to ask us to get this guy out of prison? | 所以 巴里请你请我们把这家伙弄出监狱 |
[11:45] | Barry had gotten close to this guy, | 巴里和这人交了朋友 |
[11:47] | who says he’s innocent. | 他说自己是无辜的 |
[11:48] | It was a case of mistaken identity. | 是认错人的原因 |
[11:50] | Well, from what I could find out on CCPN’s archives, | 我在《中城时报》里找到的文献提到 |
[11:53] | Big Sir’s case does sound a bit suspect. | 大块头先生的案子确实有些疑点 |
[11:56] | 15 years ago, he was found guilty of shooting a guard, | 十五年前 他因为枪击一个守卫被治罪 |
[11:59] | but there was no apparent motive. | 但是却没有明显的动机 |
[12:01] | Only one eyewitness? | 只有一名目击证人啊 |
[12:03] | Studies have shown that lineup composition, | 研究证明列队辨认罪犯 |
[12:05] | verbal, and non-verbal cues, | 口头和非口头引导 |
[12:06] | can all lead to unintended false identifications. | 都会导致无意识的错误识别 |
[12:09] | Look, this is all just fantastic, | 这些都是很不错 |
[12:11] | but we’re not really gonna do this. | 但我们不会真的去做吧 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I mean, um, we’ve already got a lot on our plate | 是啊 咱们只为救出一个人 |
[12:16] | just trying to free one innocent man. | 手头上已经有很多事了 |
[12:17] | We all want Barry to be free, | 我们都想放巴里自由 |
[12:18] | but I don’t know that there’s much else we can do right now. | 但我们现在也没有什么其他事可做了啊 |
[12:22] | We kinda hit a wall. | 咱们已经四面碰壁了 |
[12:23] | Well, we’re not gonna get through that wall | 我们可不会在办这个案子的时候 |
[12:24] | – while we’re working on this. – It’s just one case. | -突破那些墙 -只是一个案子而已 |
[12:26] | Yean, and it’s a case that we have to take. | 是 但这是我们必须要接的案子 |
[12:29] | Allen has made one request of us | 艾伦让我们保证过一件事 |
[12:30] | since he’s been incarcerated, | 自从他入狱 |
[12:32] | and the request doesn’t even involve himself. | 而这个请求甚至与他无关 |
[12:34] | We have to take this case. | 我们得接下这个案子 |
[12:36] | It’s unsettling how convincing you can be sometimes. | 有时候你有多少信服力值得商榷 |
[12:38] | I got a plate match on the Chevelle. | 有辆雪佛兰的车牌号相符 |
[12:40] | It’s registered to a perp | 注册在一个 |
[12:42] | who has multiple breaking and entering priors: | 有多次非法闯入前科的罪犯名下 |
[12:45] | Sylbert Rundine. | 希尔伯特·伦丁 |
[12:48] | Why does every villain in this city have a name | 为什么城里每个罪犯的名字 |
[12:50] | that sounds like it came out of a comic book? | 听上去都像是漫画书里的 |
[12:52] | He must go by something for short. | 一定是哪个名字的简写 |
[12:53] | Syl. Sylbie. Bertie. | 希 希尔比 博迪 |
[12:57] | What do we wanna do about this case? | 这个案子咱们想怎么办 |
[12:58] | Well, my dad, Cisco, and Ralph | 我爸 西斯科 拉尔夫 |
[13:00] | are gonna question Rundine, and I’m gonna call Cecile | 去盘问伦丁 我打给塞西尔 |
[13:02] | and see if she can pull up the case file on Big Sir. | 看她能不能调出来大块头先生的案子卷宗 |
[13:05] | You won’t even have to say it. | 你都不用说出来 |
[13:07] | Bertie? Were you for real with that? | 博迪这名字你是说真的吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah, bet you five bucks it’s Bertie. | 赌5块钱一定是博迪 |
[13:11] | You’re on. | 那咱们赌上了 |
[13:19] | Allen, you’re stirring up my dust. | 艾伦 你把我扫的灰扬起来了 |
[13:20] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:22] | Um, I’ve got some news. | 我有个事和你说 |
[13:23] | So, I have some friends | 我有些朋友 |
[13:24] | that I thought could help with your case, | 能在你的案子帮上忙 |
[13:27] | and…they’ve agreed to do it. | 而且他们同意帮忙 |
[13:30] | CCPD cop friends? | 中城警局的朋友吗 |
[13:32] | Not exactly, | 不算是 |
[13:33] | but, um, if there’s anybody | 但如果有人 |
[13:35] | that can prove you innocent, it’s these guys. | 能证明你是清白的 那就是他们了 |
[13:38] | ‘Cause they did a bang-up job of clearing you. | 因为他们做了超棒的工作为你洗白吗 |
[13:40] | That’s not really– I mean, my–my case– | 那并不是…我的案子 |
[13:42] | Look… | 听着 |
[13:44] | just call them and tell them to stop. | 告诉他们停手吧 |
[13:46] | Uh, look, I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[13:47] | why you’re not excited about this. | 你为什么一点也不兴奋 |
[13:50] | What you’re peddling, it’s dangerous. | 你现在说的是个危险的概念 |
[13:53] | Wh–what’s dangerous? | 什么危险 |
[13:55] | Hope. | 希望 |
[13:57] | I’ve been in here long enough to understand that in prison, | 我在监狱呆了足够久 明白了 |
[14:00] | hope is the most dangerous thing. | 希望是最危险的事 |
[14:04] | Wait, did you get that from “Shawshank”? | 等等 你是看了《肖恩克的救赎》明白的吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:08] | I got that from being in prison. | 是监狱的岁月让我明白的 |
[14:10] | Tell your friends… | 告诉你朋友 |
[14:12] | to stop wasting their time. | 不要浪费时间了 |
[14:23] | Sylbert Rundine! | 希尔伯特·伦丁 |
[14:25] | This is CCPD! | 我们是中城警局 |
[14:31] | Are you Sylbert Rundine? | 你是希尔伯特·伦丁吗 |
[14:32] | Bert…Rundine. | 博特 伦丁 |
[14:35] | The E’s silent. | e不发音 |
[14:37] | So close. | 很接近了 |
[14:39] | I’m Detective Joe West. These are my associates. | 我是乔·韦斯特警探 他们是我的同事 |
[14:40] | We’re looking into a robbery that took place. | 我们在调查一起抢劫案 |
[14:42] | Wanted to ask you some questions. | 想要问你几个问题 |
[14:44] | – Okay? – Do you own a 1970s Chevelle? | -好呀 -你有一辆70年代产的雪佛兰吗 |
[14:47] | – Well, I used to. – Oh, my glob. | -曾经有 -我的天 |
[14:50] | Is that a replica of DARPA’s HTV-3X? | 这是国防高级研究计划局HTV-3X的模型吗 |
[14:55] | Don’t you know not to mess with another man’s toys? | 你不知道不要碰别人的玩具吗 |
[14:57] | You mean figurines. | 你指的是雕像吧 |
[15:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:02] | Yes, he does. | 他是这个意思 |
[15:05] | This is a perfect replica. | 这个模型堪称完美 |
[15:07] | It even has a tiny automatic navigation control system! | 它甚至有一个袖珍的自动巡航控制系统 |
[15:10] | This is the reason I don’t have any money in my savings. | 所以我才存不下钱 |
[15:13] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[15:14] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah, hard to believe. | 对 很难相信吧 |
[15:18] | 15 years ago, I was a bit of a gym rat. | 15年前 我是一个健身狂热者 |
[15:21] | Hey, Joe, pretty nice figurine. | 乔 很棒的雕像 |
[15:25] | Well, gentlemen, I was just about to head out, | 先生们 我正打算出门 |
[15:28] | so if you guys are good here… | 如果没什么问题 |
[15:31] | 15 years ago, | 15年前 |
[15:33] | did you spend any time around Mercury Labs? | 你去过水星实验室吗 |
[15:55] | Cisco! Get us to the alley. | 西斯科 带我们去小路 |
[16:00] | Damn. He wasn’t that quick, was he? | 我去 他不会那么快吧 |
[16:03] | You guys check down there, I’ll check the streets. | 你们去看看那里 我去街上看看 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:08] | Guys, he’s here! | 大伙儿 他在这儿 |
[16:11] | Hey! Hold it right there! | 待着别动 |
[16:15] | Oh, that feels weird. | 感觉很怪 |
[16:19] | Joe, he’s getting away! | 乔 他要跑了 |
[16:21] | Seems we’ve got bigger problems. | 看起来我们有大麻烦了 |
[16:34] | – This is… – Ridiculous. | -太 -滑稽了 |
[16:37] | You okay, guys? | 你们还好吗 |
[16:39] | Are we doing okay? | 我们还好吗 |
[16:40] | Are we doing okay? | 我们还好吗 |
[16:41] | Does it look like we’re doing okay? | 我们看起来像还好吗 |
[16:42] | We’re two inches tall, Caitlin! | 我们现在五厘米高 凯特琳 |
[16:44] | Yeah, I’m, like, Cisco’s size now. | 对 我现在看起来和西斯科一样矮 |
[16:47] | Is this how you always see the world? | 你眼中的世界是这样的呀 |
[16:48] | Oh, that’s really funny, man. | 可真有趣 |
[16:49] | I guess your body just finally shrunk down | 我看你的身体终于缩小到 |
[16:50] | to a size that’s proportional to your brain! | 和你大脑匹配的尺寸了 |
[16:54] | Ralph, have you tried just stretching back to normal size? | 拉尔夫 你有没有试着伸到正常大小 |
[17:02] | My back! Jeez Louise! | 我的背啊 天呐 |
[17:04] | Okay, you know what, maybe I can breach us out of here. | 或许我可以通过缺口带咱们离开这 |
[17:16] | Really thought, uh… | 还以为 |
[17:17] | I was gonna go farther than that. | 我会跑得更远 |
[17:19] | How many fingers am I holding up? | 几个手指 |
[17:22] | Four fingers. | 4个 |
[17:23] | You’re no less annoying at that size. | 你这么小还是这么讨厌 |
[17:25] | Hey, guys, I think I got something. | 各位 我有主意了 |
[17:27] | So, I wasn’t able to pin Ray Palmer or the Waverider, | 我不能定位雷·帕尔默和乘波号 |
[17:30] | but I was able to reach Felicity. | 但我可以联系到费利西蒂 |
[17:32] | So, Ray uses dwarf star alloy | 雷用矮星合金 |
[17:35] | to power the shrinking capabilities | 为原子侠战衣中的 |
[17:37] | in the A.T.O.M. Suit, | 缩小超能力提供动力 |
[17:38] | but on October 10th, | 但十月十号 |
[17:39] | Palmer Tech’s last depository of alloy | 帕尔默科技最后贮藏的合金 |
[17:41] | was stolen from Central City’s facility. | 被人从中城大楼中偷走了 |
[17:43] | October 10th, | 十月十号 |
[17:44] | that’s the day Barry came out of the Speed Force. | 那天巴里从神速力中出来 |
[17:46] | So he hits the facility, then he hops on the bus. | 他撞击了大楼 上了那辆公交 |
[17:48] | So, dwarf star alloy plus dark matter | 矮星合金加上暗物质 |
[17:50] | equals Rundine’s shrinking powers? | 就形成伦丁的缩小能力 |
[17:53] | N–not exactly. Nature doesn’t work to scale. | 不完全是 自然规律下并不能缩小 |
[17:56] | If the human body were to shrink, | 如果人类身体收缩 |
[17:57] | we can’t lift our skeleton. | 就撑不起我们的骨架 |
[17:58] | So, Rundine’s power must be able to shrink | 伦丁的能力肯定是 |
[18:00] | the space between atomic bonds. | 缩小原子键之间的空隙 |
[18:02] | Miniaturize tech so you can steal it, | 缩小之后就能偷走 |
[18:04] | and then make it big so you can sell it. | 然后卖的时候再放大 |
[18:08] | Ratchet’s trial records. | 拉切特的审讯记录 |
[18:10] | You really think the guy who shrunk that building | 你真的认为那个缩小建筑的家伙 |
[18:12] | is the same guy we need to free Barry’s friend? | 就是救巴里朋友所需要的那个人 |
[18:14] | Well…I mean, look. | 看 |
[18:17] | Be easy to mistake them, right? | 很容易搞混 |
[18:19] | I mean, they certainly had a resemblance. | 他们的确很像 |
[18:20] | Rundine hit up a warehouse | 他们抓了大块头先生一个月后 |
[18:21] | a month after they picked up Big Sir. | 伦丁盗窃了仓库 |
[18:24] | Still, that’s a big coincidence. | 是个大巧合 |
[18:26] | I keep saying it: | 我还得强调 |
[18:27] | There’s no coincidences when it comes to DeVoe, | 迪沃问题上没有巧合 |
[18:29] | and that includes Barry’s cellmate. | 包括巴里的狱友 |
[18:30] | Well, I can’t sell that to a judge, | 我不能这么和法官说啊 |
[18:32] | so if we wanna get Big Sir out, | 所以如果我们想救出大块头先生 |
[18:33] | we are gonna need a confession from Dr. Shrinker. | 我们需要收缩博士的供词 |
[18:37] | Dwarfstar! | 矮星 |
[18:38] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是个啥 |
[18:39] | Oh, that’s what I’m naming him, see, Dwarfstar. | 是我给他起的名字 矮星 |
[18:42] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:43] | Oh, it takes a long time to breach here. | 得好久才能通过缺口到这里来 |
[18:46] | Who spit gum on the floor? | 谁把口香糖吐到地上了 |
[18:49] | I’m a gum-shoe! | 我是个侦探 |
[18:50] | Not gum on a shoe! | 可不是鞋上的口香糖 |
[18:52] | Oh, my God, get him off, get him off. | 天呐 快把他取下来 快取下 |
[18:58] | You guys are going in the hamster cage. | 你俩得进仓鼠笼 |
[19:01] | Hamster cage? | 仓鼠笼 |
[19:02] | Eh, don’t drop me. Don’t drop me. | 别扔 别扔 |
[19:08] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[19:10] | this is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:12] | Yeah, but it kinda I– | 没错 但似乎 |
[19:15] | Don’t read my mind, okay? | 别读我 |
[19:17] | – What am I thinking now? – Oh, God. | -我现在在想什么 -天呐 |
[19:19] | Great. Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 好吧 恕我失陪 |
[19:21] | I’m gonna go build a reverse polarity dwarfstar matrix. | 我要建一个反极性矮星模型 |
[19:25] | Great name, Ray Palmer. | 好名字 雷·帕尔默 |
[19:26] | What, was electron-degenerate sub-atomizer taken? | 电子退化子原子化器需要什么 |
[19:31] | Electron-de– | 电子退 |
[19:35] | Oh, you have no idea what Harry was talking about, | 你根本不懂哈里说的意思 |
[19:37] | or what anyone around here is ever talking about. | 或者大家说的话 |
[19:41] | I gotta call Barry. | 我去给巴里打电话 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:46] | I can hear you, Iris, | 我能听到你 爱瑞丝 |
[19:48] | and there is nothing wrong with me and Joe. | 我和乔之间没有问题 |
[19:51] | Right, yes, totally. | 当然 当然 |
[19:54] | It’s just that if you ever, | 只是 如果你觉得 |
[19:55] | you know, think there is something wrong, | 有什么问题的话 |
[19:57] | I–I know someone who could help. | 我知道一个人可以提供帮助 |
[19:59] | That’s all. | 说完啦 |
[20:03] | I’m Dr. Sharon Finkel. | 我是莎伦·芬科尔医生 |
[20:05] | Thank you for seeing us on short notice. | 谢谢您能这么快见我们 |
[20:07] | – Lucky us. – Of course. | -我们太幸运了 -当然 |
[20:09] | The reason that we’re here today is, | 我们今天来这的原因是 |
[20:12] | I’ve been experiencing some unusual pregnancy symptoms. | 我遇到了一些不常见的怀孕症状 |
[20:16] | You know, the first time I was pregnant, | 我第一次怀孕时 |
[20:18] | it was a really long time ago, | 很久以前了 |
[20:19] | and things were very different at that point– | 从那时起就很奇怪 |
[20:21] | “Eggs, bread, olive oil” | 鸡蛋 面包 橄榄油 |
[20:24] | I’m sorry, are you– | 我很抱歉 你在… |
[20:26] | are you making a grocery list? | 列购物清单吗 |
[20:27] | {\an8 | \frz341.4\fscx126\fscy112\move(151.72,132,106.78,210.773,457,1125)}鸡蛋 面包 橄榄油 |
[20:28] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[20:30] | I would not do– | 我不会… |
[20:32] | So…tell me more about | 跟我多说些 |
[20:34] | the–the symptoms you’re experiencing. | 你经历的症状 |
[20:37] | It’s–it’s almost as if | 就像是 |
[20:39] | I have become aware | 我变得知道 |
[20:42] | of Joe’s thoughts. | 乔的想法 |
[20:45] | – Like–like I read his diary. – My diary? | -就像在读他的日记 -我的日记 |
[20:47] | Your pregnancy made you read Joe’s diary? | 你怀孕使你能读乔的日记 |
[20:49] | What do you mean you’re taking his side? | 你站他那边是什么意思 |
[20:51] | I don’t take sides. | 我不选边站 |
[20:52] | You just think that I’m in the wrong. | 你认为我错了 |
[20:55] | I would never think– | 我绝不会认为… |
[20:56] | – Maybe this was a bad idea. – No-no-no, no-no-no, babe. | -也许这个主意不好 -不不不 宝贝 |
[20:57] | No, we’re not– we’re not done here. | 不 我们还没…这里还没完事 |
[20:59] | Therapy scares you, | 治疗令你害怕 |
[21:00] | and you don’t like this woman hearing all your business. | 你不喜欢这个女人听你的事 |
[21:01] | Cecile–I–that just– that–that’s not true. | 塞西尔 我…那不是真的 |
[21:03] | And now you just wanna go. | 现在你只想离开 |
[21:04] | You think this whole thing is a waste of time? | 你认为这整件事是在浪费时间 |
[21:05] | Cecile, stop. | 塞西尔 够了 |
[21:06] | You’re thinking about a pink elephant over and over? | 你不停地在想粉红象 |
[21:11] | You’re trying to block me out. | 你在试着屏蔽我 |
[21:12] | Can I just ask one question– | 能让我问个问题吗 |
[21:14] | Really? A pink elephant? | 真的吗 粉红象 |
[21:17] | Why were you hiding your thoughts from me? | 你为什么要对我隐瞒你的想法 |
[21:19] | Because you’re making me do it. | 因为你逼我那么做的 |
[21:20] | Wh– | 什… |
[21:23] | Cecile, when we got back together, I promised you | 塞西尔 我们重新在一起时 我保证过 |
[21:25] | that I would never keep any secrets from you again. | 我绝不会再对你有所隐瞒 |
[21:29] | Except now, it– | 只是现在… |
[21:31] | it’s like I have to. | 我不得不那么做 |
[21:38] | Hey. They found him. | 他们找到他了 |
[21:40] | His name’s Sylbert Rundine. | 他叫希尔伯特·伦丁 |
[21:41] | He’s been arrested for a whole bunch of crimes like yours, | 他被捕的一连串罪名跟你的很像 |
[21:43] | and he used to look just like you too. | 而且他也跟你长得很像 |
[21:46] | You’re getting out of here. | 你要出去了 |
[21:49] | You have a hard shoulder. | 你的肩膀很结实 |
[21:50] | So, yesterday, I tell you what happened, | 昨天 我告诉你怎么回事 |
[21:52] | and today, you find the guy. | 今天 你就找到那家伙了 |
[21:55] | – It happened in a… – Flash? | -整件事很… -闪电 |
[21:57] | Snap. | 速度 |
[21:58] | You cops and your blinders. | 你们警察和被蒙蔽的眼睛 |
[22:00] | Probably got the wrong guy again. | 可能又抓错人了 |
[22:02] | Well…technically, they haven’t gotten him yet. | 严格来说 他们还没抓住他 |
[22:05] | You see? Something always goes wrong. | 你瞧 有些事总是出错 |
[22:09] | Why do you have to make this so hard? | 你为什么要搞得这么困难 |
[22:11] | It–it’s okay to believe. | 可以试着去相信 |
[22:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:16] | Why is it so easy for you to believe? | 你为什么这么容易相信 |
[22:18] | You know my dad was in here | 你知道我的爸爸曾在这 |
[22:20] | for a crime he didn’t commit, right? | 为他没犯的罪服刑吧 |
[22:22] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道发生什么事了吗 |
[22:24] | After 17 years, | 十七年后 |
[22:26] | the man that killed my mom confessed. | 杀死我妈的人供认了 |
[22:29] | My dad got to go home. | 我的爸爸可以回家了 |
[22:32] | Why shouldn’t you get to go home too? | 你为什么不能也有回家的机会呢 |
[22:35] | – 17 years, huh? – Yeah. | -十七年吗 -是的 |
[22:38] | You think they’ll catch Rundine? | 你认为他们会抓住伦丁 |
[22:41] | You really think it’s gonna happen? | 你真的认为这会成真吗 |
[22:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:45] | You’re getting out. | 你会出去的 |
[22:50] | So, in hindsight, | 马后炮地说 |
[22:51] | I can see how putting you guys in a hamster cage | 我明白把你们放在仓鼠笼里 |
[22:54] | could be humiliating. | 可能挺羞辱人的 |
[22:56] | – You think? – I’m sorry for that. | -你觉得呢 -我很抱歉 |
[22:58] | For the record, this is awesome, | 郑重声明 这非常棒 |
[23:00] | but why do you guys have a giant LEGO set anyway? | 但为什么你们有个巨型积木组 |
[23:03] | It is a three- dimensional model | 这是我注定 |
[23:05] | of the place where I was predestined | 被未来扭曲版的巴里 |
[23:06] | to be brutally murdered | 残暴杀害的地方 |
[23:07] | by a twisted future version of Barry. | 的三维模型 |
[23:10] | That guy. | 那个家伙 |
[23:11] | But what a difference… a year makes. | 过了一年变化真叫大啊 |
[23:15] | What did you do to my bazooka? | 你对我的火箭筒做了什么 |
[23:16] | Well, I turned your bazooka | 我把你的火箭筒 |
[23:18] | into an embiggening bazooka, | 变成展大火箭筒 |
[23:20] | with the help of the dwarfstar alloy | 用了我们从伦丁家 |
[23:21] | we stole from Rundine’s apartment, | 偷走的矮星合金 |
[23:23] | and improving upon Ray Palmer’s amateurish schematics, | 然后改良了雷·帕尔默业余的图纸 |
[23:26] | presto-chango, embiggening bazooka. | 念段咒语 展大火箭筒来了 |
[23:29] | Now, if you’ll just hold on… | 现在 你等着… |
[23:31] | Whoa, whoa-whoa-whoa, we’re gonna do this now? | 慢着 我们现在就要用吗 |
[23:33] | Well, yeah. | 当然啊 |
[23:35] | Rundine’s in the wind. | 伦丁不见踪迹 |
[23:36] | These two are small. We need to embiggen them, | 这两人太小个了 我们需要展大他们 |
[23:37] | and we need to free an innocent man, so– | 我需要释放无辜的人 所以… |
[23:39] | Okay, first of all, “Embiggen” is not a word, | 首先 “展大”不是个词 |
[23:40] | and second of all, shouldn’t we test this first? | 其次 我们不该先测试下吗 |
[23:45] | I’ll be a test subject! | 用我来测试 |
[23:46] | Come on! Take me! | 来吧 拿我测试 |
[23:48] | – Sure, why not? – That’s the spirit. | -当然 为什么不 -就是要这种精神 |
[23:50] | Here–here we go. And… | 我们来吧 |
[23:54] | West? | 韦斯特 |
[23:55] | You should probably, um… | 你也许应该… |
[23:57] | Oh, God, yeah. Sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[23:59] | And…three, two, one. | 倒数 三 二 一 |
[24:08] | Nope. Still tiny. | 不行 还是微小 |
[24:16] | Hey, are we supposed to be doing that? | 我们这样正常吗 |
[24:20] | – Oh, no. – Their cells are exploding. | -天啊 -他们的细胞爆炸了 |
[24:22] | Whatever that embiggening gun did to Ralph and Cisco | 展大枪不管对拉尔夫和西斯科做了什么 |
[24:24] | seems to have destabilized them on an atomic level. | 好像在原子水平上使他们不稳定了 |
[24:26] | How long do they have? | 他们有多少时间 |
[24:27] | At this rate, I would guess complete cellular explosion | 按这个速度 我猜细胞完全爆炸 |
[24:29] | within…ten hours. | 会在十小时内 |
[24:41] | Oh, man, prison pudding | 老兄 监狱布丁 |
[24:42] | is so much better than outside pudding. | 比外面的布丁好吃多了 |
[24:44] | Obviously. | 显然是的 |
[24:47] | Any news from your friend? | 你的朋友有消息吗 |
[24:49] | Um, no, not yet, | 还没有 |
[24:50] | but they’re probably just busy tracking Rundine. | 也许他们在忙着追踪伦丁 |
[24:52] | Seasoned criminal like that | 那么老练的罪犯 |
[24:53] | knows how to not be found, you know? | 知道怎么让自己不被找到 |
[24:55] | Yeah, I get it, man. | 好的 我明白 |
[24:59] | You have any plans for when you get out? | 你出去之后有什么计划吗 |
[25:01] | You know, I really haven’t thought about it very much. | 我真的还没怎么去想 |
[25:04] | Oh, come on, you’ve gotta have something | 拜托 你肯定有些什么 |
[25:06] | that you’ve dreamed of, like opening a business | 一直想做的事 像是做生意 |
[25:08] | or, uh, climbing to the top of Mount Everest, | 或是登上珠穆朗玛峰顶 |
[25:10] | – bungee jumping. – This ain’t the movies, Allen. | -蹦极跳 -这不是电影 艾伦 |
[25:12] | – This is real life, man… – I– | -这是真实生活 -我… |
[25:15] | Reality is, I ain’t got nobody or nothing | 现实是 没有任何人或事情 |
[25:18] | waiting for me on the outside, | 在外边等着我 |
[25:19] | and even if I do get out, | 就算我成功出去 |
[25:21] | I’ll probably end up at the docks anyway. | 最终大概也就是沦落到码头上 |
[25:23] | Okay, look, I spent most of my life | 好吧 我这一生里有很长一段时间 |
[25:24] | in love with a girl who was way out of my league. | 爱着一个完全不在我层级上的女孩 |
[25:27] | Now she’s my wife. | 现在她是我的妻子了 |
[25:28] | Sometimes, things do end up like in the movies. | 有时 事情的结果会像是电影一样 |
[25:33] | Jiaju. | 甲居 |
[25:35] | – Come again? – Jiaju. | -再说一次 -甲居 |
[25:38] | Tiny village in China. | 中国的小村庄 |
[25:39] | Beautiful place. Very secluded. | 漂亮的地方 非常僻静 |
[25:41] | Monks all take a vow of silence. | 僧侣都起誓沉默 |
[25:44] | Inmate Allen… | 犯人艾伦 |
[25:46] | a word? | 借一步说话 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:53] | I see you’ve made a new friend. | 看来你交新朋友了 |
[25:56] | Yeah. I guess I have. | 是的 我想是的 |
[25:58] | I find that interesting, | 我觉得挺有意思 |
[25:59] | especially since I was just asked to turn over | 尤其是我刚被要求 |
[26:01] | Inmate Ratchet’s case file | 把犯人拉切特的案卷 |
[26:02] | to the D.A. who represented you for your trial. | 交给替你辩护的地检官 |
[26:05] | Coincidence? | 巧合 |
[26:07] | Not everyone that’s in here deserves to be in here. | 不是每个待在这里的人都该待在这里 |
[26:10] | You ever heard of the name Aaron Miller? | 你听过亚伦·米勒这个名字吗 |
[26:14] | – No. – Miller was a prisoner here | -没有 -米勒曾是这里的犯人 |
[26:16] | who took to studying at the law library. | 他在法律图书馆学习 |
[26:19] | One day, Mr. Miller decided to take on | 有一天 米勒先生决定 |
[26:21] | the appeal of a fellow inmate’s case. | 替他的犯人同伴上诉 |
[26:24] | When he was invariably unsuccessful, | 当他始终没能成功时 |
[26:28] | that fellow inmate… | 那个犯人同伴 |
[26:29] | stabbed Mr. Miller to death. | 把米勒先生捅死了 |
[26:35] | Your friend may look like a man, | 你的朋友可能长得像个人 |
[26:38] | but he is unquestionably a monster. | 但他无疑是个魔鬼 |
[26:41] | Everyone here is a monster. | 这里的所有人都是魔鬼 |
[26:43] | And if you insist on continuing to bait them, | 如果你坚持继续招惹他们 |
[26:45] | I guarantee you, | 我向你保证 |
[26:47] | you will get mauled. | 你会受到伤害 |
[26:52] | All right, coming in hot. | 好吧 小心烫 |
[26:53] | Oh, hey, you didn’t have to do all that. | 你不必那么做的 |
[26:56] | Listen, I did not inherit my dad’s skills in the kitchen, | 我没有继承我父亲的厨艺 |
[26:58] | but a decaf herbal tea, that I can do. | 但泡一杯脱因花草茶我还是会的 |
[27:01] | So, if it’s okay with you, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[27:03] | I just was wondering if I could talk to you about Joe. | 我想能不能跟你谈谈乔的事 |
[27:07] | Um, yeah. Of course it’s okay. | 当然 我不介意的 |
[27:10] | Oh, no, honey, it’s–it’s not about that. | 亲爱的 不是那种事 |
[27:12] | We have zero problems in that department, | 我们在那个部分完全没问题 |
[27:14] | as you can tell. | 你可以看得出来 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:19] | TMI, but okay. | 信息量太大 但没事 |
[27:20] | I really thought being able to read his mind | 我真的认为能读他的心 |
[27:22] | would make our relationship stronger, not push us apart. | 会使我们的感情更强 而不是分离我们 |
[27:25] | Well, how does my dad feel | 我爸爸对你的新超能力 |
[27:27] | about your new powers? | 有什么感觉 |
[27:29] | He thinks it’s gonna take a little getting used to. | 他觉得需要一段时间去适应 |
[27:31] | Yeah, but how does he feel? | 是的 但他的感觉呢 |
[27:34] | Look, we all know that my dad thinks | 我们都知道我爸爸认为 |
[27:35] | that he’s this cool, grounded man of mystery, | 自己是个很酷的神秘男子 |
[27:39] | but we all know that he’s actually just– | 但我们都知道其实他只是个… |
[27:40] | – A big softie. – A big softie. | -柔弱的人 -柔弱的人 |
[27:43] | But if you really want to get closer to my dad, | 但如果你真的要跟我爸爸亲近 |
[27:45] | you need to stop focusing on what he’s thinking | 就不要再专注在他的想法 |
[27:49] | and find out what he’s feeling. | 而是搞明白他的感觉 |
[27:53] | Maybe we could use a biochemical treatment | 也许我们可以用生化疗法 |
[27:55] | and target the pituitary glands? | 以脑下垂体为目标 |
[27:57] | Flood them with human growth hormones? | 灌入大量人类生长激素 |
[27:58] | No, that will just accelerate their d– | 不 那会加快他们的… |
[28:00] | it’ll make things worse. | 把情况变得更糟 |
[28:02] | – Guys? – What? | -各位 -怎么了 |
[28:04] | – Guys? – Yeah? | -各位 -说吧 |
[28:05] | – Guys! – What? | -各位 -怎么了 |
[28:10] | Little Ralphie needs to use little boys room. | 小拉尔夫要去小男孩洗手间 |
[28:13] | Didn’t you just go? | 你不是才去过吗 |
[28:15] | My bladder is literally the size | 现在我膀胱的大小 |
[28:16] | of a hummingbird’s right now. | 跟蜂鸟的差不多 |
[28:18] | Come on, Caitlin. | 来吧 凯特琳 |
[28:19] | Help a wee fellow take a wee-wee? | 带小小人去小小便吧 |
[28:21] | – Can you… – Me? | -你能不能 -我吗 |
[28:23] | Well, I’m not touching him. | 我才不要碰他 |
[28:25] | Fine, I’ll take you there, | 好吧 我带你去 |
[28:27] | but you have to find your own way out. | 但你得自己找路出来 |
[28:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:32] | Could’ve just gone in the bushes. | 可以直接尿在草丛里 |
[28:33] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[28:39] | The embiggening bazooka made us unstable, didn’t it? | 展大火箭筒让我们不稳定了 对吧 |
[28:42] | Yeah–no. What? No! | 对 不 什么 不是 |
[28:44] | Wh–why would you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[28:46] | I can see it all over your face. | 你都表露在你脸上了 |
[28:48] | – What? – Your face is huge. | -什么 -你的脸很大 |
[28:50] | I’m watching your emotions on IMAX. | 我是在超大屏模式下看你的表情 |
[28:52] | Yeah. Yeah, this– | 好吧 这… |
[28:54] | this was supposed to be an easy W, all right? | 这事本该是轻松完成的 好吗 |
[28:55] | An easy victory. | 轻松的胜利 |
[28:56] | All we had to do was capture Rundine. | 我们只需要抓住伦丁 |
[28:58] | Couldn’t even do that for Allen. | 连这个都无法为艾伦做到 |
[29:00] | – Okay, so, you tried. – Yeah, and I failed, | -好吧 你尽力了 -但我失败了 |
[29:02] | because I’m stupid– –all right? | 因为我很愚蠢 好吗 |
[29:04] | Too stupid to help Allen’s friend, | 太愚蠢而帮不了艾伦的朋友 |
[29:06] | too stupid to fix you, or too stupid to stop DeVoe. | 太愚蠢而救不了你们 也无法阻止迪沃 |
[29:09] | Ow! Wh–what was that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[29:11] | Believe me, I’d punch you in the arm if I could. | 相信我 我要是可以就会给你胳膊一拳 |
[29:16] | Look, I know you’re not used to going up against | 我知道你不习惯对付 |
[29:18] | someone you can’t outsmart, like DeVoe, | 比你聪明的人 比如迪沃 |
[29:20] | but you really are stupid | 但如果你觉得你太愚蠢 |
[29:22] | if you think you’re too stupid. | 那你就真的很愚蠢 |
[29:24] | You wanna help Barry? You wanna free him? | 你要帮巴里 你要让他恢复自由 |
[29:27] | Get out of your own way and unshrink us. | 跳出困住你的框框 解除我们的收缩 |
[29:29] | You weren’t shrunk, all right? | 你这不是收缩 好吗 |
[29:30] | That’s not how his powers work! His powers… | 他的超能力不是这个 他的超能力… |
[29:35] | Work by not just… | 不只是… |
[29:37] | removing the space between the atoms, | 消除原子之间的空间 |
[29:38] | but also taking out the gravity particles | 同时也取出重力粒子 |
[29:40] | and the dark energy, | 和暗能量 |
[29:41] | so that when he embiggens an object… | 所以当他把物体展大时… |
[29:44] | He’s refilling it with the same combination | 他把他获取的能量组合 |
[29:46] | – of energy he extracted. – Yes. | -充填回去 -是的 |
[29:48] | Harry… if you wanna fix us… | 哈里 如果你要修复我们 |
[29:50] | We need to put you back in Rundine’s line of fire. | 我们要把你放回伦丁的射线里 |
[29:56] | Central City’s Weather Services Agency | 中城气象局 |
[29:58] | is always on the cutting-edge of radar technology, | 总是采用尖端的雷达技术 |
[30:01] | which is why I’m so excited to show you the newest addition | 所以我非常兴奋地向您展示 |
[30:04] | to our stationary airship fleet. | 我们最新版的静止飞舰 |
[30:06] | Now, let’s go take a closer look. | 现在 让我们走近看看 |
[30:15] | What do you mean we only have 20 minutes until we explode? | 我们还有二十分钟会爆炸是什么意思 |
[30:17] | Actually, it’s only 18 minutes | 其实还有十八分钟 |
[30:18] | before your equilibrium totally destabilizes. | 你身体的平衡就会完全不稳定 |
[30:21] | You’re gonna blow up in under 20 minutes, | 20分钟内你会爆炸 |
[30:23] | unless we re-expose you to Rundine’s energy blasts, okay? | 除非我们让你再曝露在伦丁的能量冲击波下 |
[30:25] | Okay, so a facial recognition | 脸部识别系统 |
[30:27] | just picked him up at Weather Services Airfield. | 刚发现他出现在气象局机场 |
[30:29] | I think he’s trying to skip town. | 他可能想出城 |
[30:30] | Okay, I’m gonna stay here and try and figure out a cure. | 我留在这里设法找出解药 |
[30:33] | Hey. Sir, you need to leave. | 先生你得离开 |
[30:36] | The museum is closing for the day. | 博物馆已经关闭了 |
[30:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:39] | I just thought this would look great on my shelf. | 我只是觉得这个摆在我架子上会很漂亮 |
[30:44] | Red alert! Red alert! Everyone evacuate! | 红色警报 大家撤离 |
[30:48] | Gotta go faster. We gotta go faster. | 开快点 我们得开快点 |
[30:50] | Do you wanna drive this thing? | 你想由你来开吗 |
[30:51] | Kinda do. Ramon, remember, | 有点想 拉蒙 记得 |
[30:53] | when Rundine tries to shrink the van, | 当伦丁试图收缩货车时 |
[30:55] | you’ve got to get in the path of his blast. | 你得进入他的冲击波里 |
[30:57] | – Do you understand? – Copy that. | -明白吗 -收到 |
[30:58] | We’re heading into the hanger now. | 我们现在前往停机库 |
[31:03] | Uh, guys? | 各位 |
[31:05] | I think he sees us. | 我觉得他看到我们了 |
[31:06] | You’re not getting big again. | 你不会再变大了 |
[31:21] | I’ll go left, you go right! | 我去左边 你去右边 |
[31:30] | Harry, try flanking him. | 哈利 从侧面夹击他 |
[31:31] | We’re gonna come around the other side. | 我们从另一边过来 |
[31:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:35] | Evasive maneuvers! Evasive maneuvers! | 机动规避 机动规避 |
[31:37] | I know, I’m doing it. | 我知道 我正在做 |
[31:38] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[31:43] | We’ve gotta figure out how to get him to fire at us. | 我们得设法让他冲咱们攻击 |
[31:49] | Abort! | 弃机 |
[31:55] | – We’re falling too fast. – Think light thoughts. | -我们掉的太快了 -想想你怎么轻一点 |
[31:56] | I’m thinking how you nearly got us killed. | 我在想你怎么差点害死我们 |
[31:58] | Think lighter! | 想想怎么轻一点 |
[32:02] | Snow, tell me you got something. | 斯诺 告诉我你好了 |
[32:03] | The cure is not done yet. | 解药还没好 |
[32:04] | Only one minute till the boys go nuclear. | 还有一分钟他们就核爆炸了 |
[32:06] | – I don’t want to explode. – What do we do? | -我不要爆炸 -我们怎么做 |
[32:09] | We go to plan B. | 启动备用计划 |
[32:24] | I’m gonna shrink you down to the subatomic level, boy. | 我要把你收缩到亚原子水平 小子 |
[32:28] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[32:32] | I’d like to see you try. | 你有本事来试试看啊 |
[32:54] | I’m big again! | 我又变大了 |
[32:55] | I’m big again! | 我又变大了 |
[32:57] | Remind me to never again breach into | 提醒我别再跑进去 |
[32:58] | any of Harry’s stankin’ ass pockets! | 哈里发臭的口袋 |
[33:03] | Hey. Sorry again about stepping on you. | 再次抱歉我踩了你 |
[33:05] | Hey, you saved me a trip to the chiropractor. | 你帮我省了去找脊椎按摩师的麻烦 |
[33:07] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[33:09] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 我想我做到了 |
[33:13] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[33:14] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你所说的一切 |
[33:16] | against you in a court of law. | 将作为呈堂证供 |
[33:17] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权找律师 |
[33:18] | If you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you. | 如果你请不起律师 将提供一名给你 |
[33:21] | Hands behind your back. | 双手放在身后 |
[33:24] | Rundine… | 伦丁 |
[33:26] | 15 years ago, | 十五年前 |
[33:28] | did you rob a Mercury Labs warehouse? | 你有抢劫水星实验室仓库吗 |
[33:30] | Give us your confession now, | 现在对我们供认 |
[33:32] | and I guarantee the D.A. will cut you a deal. | 我保证地检官会跟你谈协议 |
[33:35] | Mercury Labs… | 水星实验室 |
[33:39] | that’s the one that Ratchet got fingered for. | 是拉切特被错认的那个案子 |
[33:44] | I laughed so hard when that guy got arrested. | 那家伙被捕时我笑开怀了 |
[33:48] | You want a confession? | 你想要供认[忏悔] |
[33:51] | Find a priest. | 找牧师吧 |
[33:52] | I’d rather rot. | 我宁愿堕落 |
[34:06] | Yeah, all right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[34:09] | Hey, Joe, just hold on a second, all right? | 乔 稍等一下 好吗 |
[34:15] | Ain’t good news, is it? | 不是好消息吧 |
[34:20] | Rundine won’t confess. | 伦丁不供认 |
[34:22] | My friends tried everything, | 我的朋友尽了一切努力 |
[34:24] | I mean, the–the D.A. offered every deal she could, but– | 地检官给了她能给的所有协议 但… |
[34:27] | I’m so sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 老兄 |
[34:31] | Look, you were right about everything in here. | 这里的事你说的都没错 |
[34:33] | You know, I-I made you a promise and… | 我向你保证了… |
[34:38] | I let you down. | 我却让你失望 |
[34:40] | You damn idiot. | 该死的笨蛋 |
[34:43] | You did not let me down. | 你没有让我失望 |
[34:47] | I forgot what hope felt like. | 我忘记了希望的感觉 |
[34:50] | It’s not a bad thing. | 这不是坏事 |
[34:56] | I’ll see around, kid. | 我们再见 小子 |
[35:07] | Hey, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:08] | It’s okay, Bar. | 没事 巴仔 |
[35:10] | I just wanna thanks for trying, you know, | 我只是想谢谢你的努力 |
[35:12] | and I’m sorry to send you on this goose chase. | 我很抱歉让你白忙了 |
[35:14] | Barry, that place you’re in is full of walls. | 巴里 你待的地方到处都是墙 |
[35:17] | When you hit one of those walls, | 当你撞上其中一面墙 |
[35:18] | you find a way to get through it. | 你找到穿过它的方式 |
[35:21] | Don’t lose your faith. | 不要失去信念 |
[35:23] | There’s too many people counting on you, | 太多人指望着你 |
[35:25] | out here and in there. | 外面和里面 |
[36:02] | {\an8\frz348.8 | \fscx91\fscy138\move(187.72,91.733,190.58,72.373,0,4796)}有时你会得到电影里的结局 |
[36:26] | Nope. | 不 |
[36:28] | Nobody leaves until we’re both good again. | 我们都舒心之前谁也别走 |
[36:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:36] | What do you want from me, Cecile? | 你要我怎么做 塞西尔 |
[36:37] | I wanna know why me having these powers | 我想知道为什么我有这些超能力 |
[36:39] | is so upsetting to you. | 让你非常苦恼 |
[36:40] | You have the power. Just read my mind. | 你有超能力 直接读我的心吧 |
[36:42] | Uh-uh, no, no-no, me reading your thoughts | 不不不 我读你的想法 |
[36:44] | is what got us into all of this. | 才使我们陷入这种局面的 |
[36:46] | I want to know how you feel. | 我想知道你的感觉 |
[36:58] | Cecil, you being able to read my…thoughts, | 塞西尔 你能读我的想法 |
[37:02] | it– | 让… |
[37:04] | it makes me feel vulnerable in a way that I don’t like, | 让我有我不喜欢的脆弱感 |
[37:07] | you being able to hear every scared… | 你能听到我的所有害怕 |
[37:11] | dumb thought of mine. | 愚蠢的想法 |
[37:14] | I just don’t… | 我只是不想… |
[37:16] | want you seeing me like that. | 让你看见那样的我 |
[37:18] | But I would never think less of you | 但是我绝不会因为你脑中 |
[37:19] | for the thoughts that cross your mind. | 闪过的一时想法而小瞧你 |
[37:21] | How could you not? | 怎么不会呢 |
[37:24] | Okay– | 好吧 |
[37:28] | Joe, your grandma Esther’s noodles, they taste terrible. | 乔 你的埃丝特祖母面条味道很糟糕 |
[37:31] | Uh, no, they are terrible. | 它们真的糟透了 |
[37:32] | That woman had no business ever messing with the wok. | 那个女人完全不该跟锅子搅和 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:36] | And I think that I have been using semi-colons wrong | 我觉得我一生都把分号 |
[37:38] | for my entire life, which leads me to believe | 用错了 导致我认为 |
[37:41] | that I don’t even know what a semi-colon actually is. | 我甚至不知道分号到底是什么 |
[37:43] | Also, I would like to buy a new pair of pants, ’cause… | 而且 我想买条新裤子 因为… |
[37:47] | But I haven’t yet, ’cause I’m afraid to go into the store, | 但我还没买 因为我害怕去商店 |
[37:49] | ’cause I think the salesperson is gonna judge me, | 因为我觉得店员会审视我 |
[37:50] | because, truthfully, even I think | 因为 说真的 连我都觉得 |
[37:52] | that I am just a little bit crazy | 我有点发疯 |
[37:54] | for having another baby at this age. | 这把年纪了还要生孩子 |
[37:56] | Oh, baby… | 宝贝 |
[38:00] | You’re not crazy. | 你没发疯 |
[38:03] | That speech you just gave w–was a little– | 你刚说的话有点… |
[38:06] | You’re not. | 你没疯 |
[38:08] | Those were my scared, dumb, | 那些是我的害怕 愚蠢 |
[38:10] | vulnerable thoughts. | 脆弱的想法 |
[38:12] | You think any less of me? | 你会小瞧我吗 |
[38:14] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[38:17] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:18] | I can’t promise you that I’m gonna stop reading your mind. | 我无法保证我不再读你的心 |
[38:21] | I–I don’t even really know how this all works yet. | 我真的还不知道这超能力怎么用的 |
[38:24] | But I can promise you | 但我可以向你保证 |
[38:27] | that nothing you ever think will change my opinion of you. | 你的任何想法不会改变我对你的看法 |
[38:32] | And even when you’re not thinking it, | 就算你没那么想 |
[38:34] | I know… | 我知道 |
[38:36] | that you are the brave, brilliant… | 你是我勇敢 杰出 |
[38:39] | devastatingly handsome man that I love, | 非常英俊的爱人 |
[38:41] | and the one thought I hear you have the most | 而我听到你最多的想法是 |
[38:46] | is that you love me too. | 你也爱我 |
[38:49] | And I do. | 我爱你 |
[38:59] | Well, based on my scans, Ralph and Cisco’s cells | 根据我做的扫描 拉尔夫和西斯科的细胞 |
[39:01] | have reformed and restabilized. | 已经重组和恢复稳定了 |
[39:04] | I can attest my bladder is completely back to normal. | 我可以证实我的膀胱已经完全恢复正常 |
[39:07] | Fourth Big Gulp today. | 今天的第四杯大杯 |
[39:09] | I miss when we could just pick him up | 想念我们把他捡起来 |
[39:10] | and carry him out of the room. | 带出房间的时刻 |
[39:13] | Hey, uh, you just passed up a dig at Dibny. | 你刚才错过了对德比的挖苦 |
[39:15] | Sure you’re all right? | 你确定没事吗 |
[39:16] | You know, we reopen a case against an innocent man, | 我们重新翻出一个冤枉了人的案子 |
[39:18] | and, oh, somehow stumble upon the actual culprit, | 然后 居然偶然发现了真凶 |
[39:21] | a culprit who, by the way, has meta-human powers | 而这个凶手 他之所以有超能力 |
[39:23] | that we are partially responsible for… | 我们要负部分的责任 |
[39:25] | It’s like you said: There are no coincidences | 就像你说的 只要牵扯到迪沃 |
[39:28] | when it comes to DeVoe and these bus metas. | 和这些巴士超能力者的事就不是巧合 |
[39:30] | What’s DeVoe doing? What’s his…motive? | 迪沃在干什么 他有什么动机 |
[39:33] | Does he want Sylbert Rundine incarcerated? | 他想要希尔伯特·伦丁被监禁 |
[39:35] | Or to have Big Sir set free? | 还是让大块头先生放出来 |
[39:37] | Or for Cisco and I to become itty-bitty meta-humans? | 或者是让我和西斯科变成微型超能力者 |
[39:41] | Well, whatever his plan is, | 好吧 不管他有什么计划 |
[39:43] | we’ll figure out. | 我们都会搞明白 |
[39:45] | – We’re gonna stop him. – And bring Barry home. | -我们会阻止他 -然后让巴里回家 |
[39:48] | And bring Barry home. | 然后让巴里回家 |
[39:56] | On your feet, inmate. | 站起来 犯人 |
[40:00] | Is there a problem, warden? | 有事吗 监狱长 |
[40:02] | As you know, Inmate Ratchet | 如你所知 犯人拉切特 |
[40:03] | mysteriously disappeared last night. | 昨晚神秘失踪 |
[40:05] | Where do you think he went? | 你认为他去哪里了 |
[40:07] | Well, I couldn’t say. | 我没头绪 |
[40:09] | In an effort to locate Inmate Ratchet, | 为了找到犯人拉切特 |
[40:10] | I reviewed the security camera footage. | 我翻看了安全摄像头 |
[40:13] | Did you know the oscillating cameras | 你知道这一区不是只有 |
[40:14] | aren’t the only ones in this wing? | 来回摆动的摄像头吧 |
[40:17] | Once you started stroking | 当你开始给 |
[40:18] | Inmate Ratchet’s hopes of freedom, | 犯人拉切特自由的希望时 |
[40:20] | I had a camera installed right by your cell… | 我在你的囚室安装了摄像头 |
[40:26] | and when I checked that camera, | 当我查看那个摄像头时 |
[40:28] | I learned who you truly are. | 我发现了你的真实身份 |
[40:31] | Um, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:34] | Then let me be specific. | 让我明说吧 |
[40:38] | You are the Flash. | 你是闪电侠 |
[40:42] | There’s no use denying it or trying to run. | 否认或者逃跑是没用的 |
[40:44] | You’re clearly already feeling the effects of | 你肯定已经感觉到了我混在 |
[40:46] | the drug cocktail I put in that snack you so seem to enjoy. | 你吃得很享受的点心里的迷药效果 |
[40:52] | Why? Why would you do this? | 为什么 你为什么这么做 |
[41:02] | I did warn you… | 我警告过你 |
[41:05] | Everyone in here is a monster. | 在这的所有人都是魔鬼 |
[41:28] | That’ll be all. | 这样就行了 |
[41:38] | You said to call you when I was ready to do business. | 你说我准备好做交易时就打给你 |
[41:40] | Hello, Warden. | 你好 监狱长 |
[41:42] | Do you have another fish to sell me? | 你还有别的鱼卖我吗 |
[41:45] | I do… | 有 |
[41:47] | and it’s a big one. | 而且还是条大的 |