时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:10] | of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我秘密地打击犯罪 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power to bring me back, | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法 |
[00:19] | and in doing so our world | 才把我救回来 但我们的世界 |
[00:21] | was opened up to new threats. | 也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash.” | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | 12 markers, 12 metas. | 12个标记 12个超能力者 |
[00:31] | Your body’s deteriorating faster | 你的身体退化太快 |
[00:33] | than the chair can handle. | 椅子会承受不住 |
[00:34] | I didn’t just take Dominic’s body. | 我不只占据了多米尼克的身体 |
[00:35] | I took his ability. | 还拥有了他的能力 |
[00:36] | Sylbert Rundine can shrink objects and return them | 希尔伯特·伦丁 他可以把物体压缩 |
[00:38] | to original size. | 也可以让他们变回原来大小 |
[00:40] | Deacon– controls technology. | 迪肯 控制科技 |
[00:41] | Becky Sharpe can manipulate luck. | 贝琪·夏普可以操控运气 |
[00:43] | There’s nothing keeping him from going in the meta wing | 没有东西阻止他进入超能力片区中 |
[00:46] | and absorbing the powers. | 吸收铁山监狱里每个超能力者的超能力 |
[00:47] | You should be able to change into anyone you can think of. | 你应当想变成谁就能变成谁才对 |
[00:50] | How’s this? | 现在如何 |
[00:50] | I believe you are looking for me. | 我想你在找我 |
[00:52] | It’s Ralph. | 是拉尔夫 |
[00:52] | Barry Allen is hereby released immediately. | 巴里·艾伦即刻释放 |
[00:55] | He only wants the bus metas. | 他只想要公交车上的超能力者 |
[00:56] | He wants their powers. | 他想要他们的超能力 |
[00:57] | Why is everyone looking at me like I’m a dead man? | 为什么都像看死人那样看着我 |
[01:17] | Addie, hey, what’s going on? | 爱蒂 发生什么了 |
[01:20] | I think you should talk to Cap. | 你应该和队长谈谈 |
[01:21] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[01:23] | Just go see him, Allen. | 你就去见他吧 艾伦 |
[01:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:29] | Tolerate the behavior that the previous administration | 容忍先前的行政行为 |
[01:32] | Addie said you wanted to see me. | 爱蒂说你想见我 |
[01:33] | Yeah, shut the door. | 对 关门 |
[01:34] | I promise you we will root out all corruption | 我向你们承诺 我们会铲除一切层面的腐败 |
[01:36] | 爆炸性新闻 格里高利·沃夫 铁山监狱监狱长 英勇牺牲 | |
[01:36] | at all levels and restore your faith in public servants. | 重建你们对公务员的信心 |
[01:41] | The name Van Buren is a name that has always | 范布伦之名永远 |
[01:44] | stood for integrity. | 代表廉洁 |
[01:45] | I may be the Mayor– | 我也许是市长 |
[01:47] | We’ve got a problem that I’m not sure how to fix. | 我们有个我不知道怎么解决的问题 |
[01:50] | Some people don’t think you should be back on the force. | 有些人觉得你不应该回到警局 |
[01:53] | Because of DeVoe? | 因为迪沃 |
[01:55] | I was cleared of all charges. | 我的一切指控都洗清了 |
[01:56] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[01:58] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[01:59] | I know, and he’s been cooperating, | 而且他很合作 |
[02:00] | coming in, answering questions. | 乖乖进来 回答问题 |
[02:02] | So what’s the problem? | 那问题是什么 |
[02:05] | People nowadays will believe anything. | 现在的人什么都相信 |
[02:08] | Fake news, social media. | 虚假新闻 社交媒体 |
[02:10] | Allegations are treated as facts. | 指控被视为事实 |
[02:12] | But DeVoe being alive? | 但是迪沃还活着 |
[02:15] | Showing up in the courtroom at your appeal hearing? | 在你上诉听证的时候出现在法庭 |
[02:18] | Some people in Central City don’t buy it’s actually him. | 中城的一些人并不相信那真的是他 |
[02:21] | Well, who do they think it was? | 那他们觉得那是什么 |
[02:22] | Who the hell knows? | 鬼知道 |
[02:23] | But we live in a city full of meta-humans. | 但我们生活在一个超能力者遍布的城市 |
[02:25] | It’s a conspiracy theorist’s dream. | 这里是阴谋论者的天堂 |
[02:27] | So, what does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[02:28] | Are you–you firing me? | 你要 你要开了我 |
[02:30] | Not firing. | 不是开除 |
[02:33] | But I have been asked to request that you take | 但是我被要求 下令让你 |
[02:35] | a leave of absence. | 请一段时间假 |
[02:38] | By whom? | 谁要求的 |
[02:43] | Thinks it’ll be easier for everyone. | 大家都觉着这样好点 |
[02:45] | Restoring the faith and all that. | 更容易重建公众的信心和其他的 |
[02:47] | For how long? | 请多久 |
[02:48] | Indefinitely. | 期限不定 |
[02:50] | Look, Barry, | 巴里 |
[02:52] | if you want me to fight this thing, | 如果你想让我为此斗争 |
[02:54] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[02:55] | But this new Mayor, she’s got a lot to prove | 但是这个新市长 自从贝罗斯丑闻后 |
[02:57] | since the Bellows debacle. | 她要证明一堆东西 |
[02:59] | When do you think I can come back? | 你觉得我什么时候能回来 |
[03:01] | When everyone believes DeVoe is really alive and well. | 所有人都相信迪沃真的活蹦乱跳的时候 |
[03:12] | It’s not permanent, is it? | 这不是永久的 是吗 |
[03:14] | I mean, he said it was indefinite. | 他说这是不定期的 |
[03:15] | They wouldn’t have given you your ID back | 如果是永久的话 |
[03:17] | if it was for good. | 他们不会把你的身份卡给你 |
[03:18] | I mean, maybe this is for the best, Barry. | 也许这是最好的 巴里 |
[03:20] | I mean, you need to prove that DeVoe is still alive. | 你得证明迪沃还活着 |
[03:22] | And you can do that now as The Flash. | 你现在可以作为闪电侠做这件事 |
[03:24] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许 |
[03:25] | How are we doing with him, by the way? | 顺便 我们和他的事有什么进展吗 |
[03:27] | We know that we still have four bus metas left to find. | 我们还有四个公交车上的超能力者没找到 |
[03:29] | And that DeVoe has absorbed the powers of Kilgore, | 迪沃已经吸收了基尔戈 凶险星 |
[03:32] | Hazard, Black Bison, Brainstorm, and Dwarfstar. | 布莱克·柏森 头脑风暴 矮星的能力 |
[03:34] | Fallout is safe with Tracy. | 辐射和特蕾西在一起 安全 |
[03:36] | But the Weeper is M.I.A. | 但哭泣者失去踪迹有一段时间了 |
[03:38] | Then DeVoe must have him. | 迪沃肯定抓住他了 |
[03:39] | Well, that just leaves Ralph. | 现在就剩拉尔夫了 |
[03:40] | Ralph is safe with us. | 拉尔夫和我们在一起是安全的 |
[03:42] | But the other four metas aren’t. | 但其他四个超能力者并不安全 |
[03:43] | DeVoe will absolutely kill them and take their powers. | 迪沃绝对会杀了他们然后取得他们的力量 |
[03:46] | But why does he need their powers? | 他为什么需要他们的力量 |
[03:47] | I can’t figure out his end game. | 我猜不出他想干什么 |
[03:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:50] | I just know that these last four metas are the key. | 我只知道最后四个超能力者是关键 |
[03:52] | That’s why we need to find them. | 这就是为何我们要找到他们 |
[03:53] | And find them we will. | 找到之后我们就会明白 |
[03:55] | Where have you guys been? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[03:56] | A little home away from home, | 去了我小小的家外之家 |
[03:57] | otherwise known as the bus depot. | 别名巴士仓库 |
[03:59] | But I showed Cisco here an old P.I. Trick | 但是我给西斯科展示了一个我从 |
[04:01] | I learned from my mentor, Columbo. | 我导师哥伦布那儿学来的老式侦探技巧 |
[04:04] | Lost and found box from meta bus 405. | 那辆装超能力者的405路公交的失物招领盒 |
[04:06] | Question for the room, how did I get stuck | 一个针对所有人的提问 我怎么沦落到 |
[04:09] | doing the buddy system thing with Ralph? | 和拉尔夫两人一组的境地来的 |
[04:11] | It’s the best way to keep Ralph safe, Cisco. | 这是保证拉尔夫安全的最佳方式 西斯科 |
[04:14] | Yeah, it’s the best way to keep Ralph safe, Cisco. | 对 保证拉尔夫安全的最佳方式 西斯科 |
[04:16] | Well, clearly you’ve never had to stay over | 显然你们从没有被迫在一个 |
[04:18] | at an apartment that uses neon beer signs for lamps | 用啤酒标志的霓虹灯当台灯 |
[04:21] | and the kitchen sink for a shower. | 用厨房水槽当淋浴器的公寓过过夜 |
[04:23] | Ralph, I love you. | 拉尔夫 我爱你 |
[04:24] | But you sleep on a futon. | 但你居然睡蒲团上 |
[04:25] | Futon’s not that bad. | 蒲团没那么糟 |
[04:27] | It is when it’s damp. | 湿掉的时候就是那么糟 |
[04:28] | Why is it damp? | 它为什么湿了 |
[04:29] | I sweat a lot when I sleep. | 我睡觉的时候出很多汗 |
[04:31] | You nasty. | 你真恶心 |
[04:35] | Oh, hey, my retainer. | 我的牙齿固位器 |
[04:37] | Been looking for this. | 我找这个很久了 |
[04:38] | Retainer. | 牙齿固位器 |
[04:41] | Okay, you made your point. | 你证明了你的论点 |
[04:42] | Not that the point needed to be made. | 虽然这点不需要证明 |
[04:44] | I’ll take the next shift. | 我来接下一班 |
[04:45] | You’re a good man, Barry Allen. | 你是个好人 巴里·艾伦 |
[04:46] | Really? Who uses CDs anymore? | 认真的 这年头谁还用CD啊 |
[04:49] | 伊兹·鲍温 声轨样本 | |
[04:49] | A musician trying to catch their break. | 一个企图交好运的音乐家 |
[04:54] | Izzy Bowin. | 伊兹·鲍温 声轨样本 |
[04:59] | Ugh, country. | 乡村音乐 |
[05:01] | Music’s tone deaf stepchild. | 音乐五音不全的干儿子 |
[05:03] | All right, remember anyone on the bus with a fiddle? | 有人记得车上有带小提琴的人吗 |
[05:05] | There was a guy with a cowboy hat on | 有个戴牛仔帽的人 |
[05:07] | sitting behind me. Maybe it was him. | 坐我后面 也许是他 |
[05:08] | Boy, I sure wish we had a way of finding out. | 男孩 我相信我们总有办法确定的 |
[05:15] | Izzy Bowin. | 伊兹·鲍温 |
[05:29] | Izzy, you wanna give us one more mic check? | 伊兹 你愿意再测试一下麦克风吗 |
[05:31] | Check one, check, check, one two. | 测试一下 测试 测试 一 二 |
[05:36] | Okay, well, it’s a her, not a him. | 是个女孩 不是男孩 |
[05:39] | And she’s playing a gig at the Busted Saddle. | 她在爆裂马鞍驻唱 |
[05:41] | All right. Ralph, let’s go. | 拉尔夫 出发吧 |
[05:43] | No, no way. I hate country music. | 不 没门 我恨乡村音乐 |
[05:46] | Well, buddy system. It’s my turn. Come on. | 二人一组 该我了 来吧 |
[05:48] | If you insist. | 你坚持的话 |
[06:21] | She’s good. | 她唱得不错 |
[06:23] | She’s improving, but she lacks refinement. | 她进步了 但技巧不够圆润 |
[06:28] | So you’re not impressed by her at all? | 所以你一点都不被她惊艳 |
[06:32] | The resting face of my current visage | 我现在的面孔 |
[06:35] | may be more pleasant than the one I used to display. | 或许比我过去的看着更愉快 |
[06:39] | But I assure you, this is not the look of a man | 但我向你保证 这决不是一个男人 |
[06:44] | awed by symphonic greatness. | 为音乐之美赞叹的表情 |
[06:47] | Clifford! Clifford! | 克利福德 克利福德 |
[06:51] | This body, it’s deteriorating rapidly. | 这具身体 正在急速衰败 |
[06:56] | The additional dark matter in your system | 你系统中新超能力所带来的暗物质 |
[06:57] | from each of your new powers is wearing down your host. | 拖垮了宿主 |
[07:00] | It’s straining too much of this body’s new energy. | 它吸收太多新身体的能量 |
[07:03] | Then I must move into the next one. | 那我必须换上下一具身体 |
[07:07] | But you said that Izzy Bowen wasn’t ready, | 但你说伊兹·鲍温还没准备好 |
[07:09] | that we needed to find another. | 我们得再找一个 |
[07:10] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[07:13] | We must act now. | 我们必须马上行动 |
[07:17] | We may be too late. | 也许我们太迟了 |
[07:28] | Izzy Bowin? | 伊兹·鲍温 |
[07:29] | That’s me. | 我是 |
[07:30] | My name is Barry Allen. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[07:31] | I’m with CCP– | 我是中城警局的… |
[07:36] | Is that a label? | 那是一个厂牌吗 |
[07:37] | Maybe on another Earth. | 也许在另一个地球上 |
[07:40] | Okay, well, you want an autograph or a phone number, something? | 你想要签名照还是电话号码之类的 |
[07:44] | Uh, no, no. Nothing like that. | 不是 不是要这些 |
[07:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:48] | Well, if it ain’t business and it ain’t pleasure, | 如果不是为了公事 也不是为了娱乐 |
[07:50] | then we got nothing left to talk about, now do we? | 那我们没什么好谈的 对吧 |
[07:55] | Do it again next week. | 下周再来一次 |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Great work. | 干得好 |
[07:59] | Okay, I’m sorry. Let me explain. | 对不起 容我解释一下 |
[08:07] | Someone very smart and very dangerous is coming after you. | 有一个非常聪明 又很危险的人在找你 |
[08:14] | Me? | 我吗 |
[08:17] | Yep. | 没错 |
[08:20] | Okay, now, why in the name of God | 看在上帝的份上 |
[08:22] | would anybody dangerous be coming after me? | 为什么会有危险人物来找我 |
[08:25] | Because you have powers. | 因为你有超能力 |
[08:27] | Four months ago, | 四个月前 |
[08:28] | you were on Central City bus 405. | 你坐上了中城405路公车 |
[08:30] | That bus got showered with dark matter | 那辆公车上充斥了暗物质 |
[08:32] | and made everyone on it a meta-human. | 令车上所有的人都变成了超能力者 |
[08:34] | Now the person responsible for doing that | 现在这件事的幕后黑手 |
[08:36] | wants those powers for themself. | 想把那些超能力占为己有 |
[08:39] | Okay, and let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:41] | You boys are here to protect me. | 你们俩是来保护我的 |
[08:44] | Something like that. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[08:45] | Look, we can explain more later, | 我们可以晚点再详细解释 |
[08:48] | but now we just need you to come with us. | 但是现在我们需要你跟我们走 |
[08:49] | Oh, no, that’s not necessary. | 不 没那个必要 |
[08:52] | My daddy bailed. Mama bailed not long after. | 我爸走了 之后不久我妈也消失了 |
[08:55] | And I have been looking out for myself my entire life. | 我一辈子都在照顾自己 |
[08:58] | This time it’s different. | 但这次不一样 |
[09:00] | You can’t. Please. | 你照顾不了自己 拜托 |
[09:01] | We need to go. | 我们要走了 |
[09:02] | I ain’t going anywhere with either of you. | 我是不会和你们任何一个人走的 |
[09:04] | I think you should reconsider that. | 我认为你应该重新考虑一下 |
[09:05] | I don’t give a damn what you think. | 我不在乎你们怎么想 |
[09:18] | I guess now we know what her power is. | 看来我们现在知道她有什么超能力了 |
[09:21] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[09:24] | – Yeah! – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[09:28] | 伊兹·鲍温 巴里耳膜 拉尔夫耳膜 | |
[09:30] | You two are lucky. | 你们俩很幸运 |
[09:31] | Barry, your ear is almost healed, | 巴里 你的耳朵几乎恢复了 |
[09:32] | and Dibny, yours just stretched. | 而德比 你的耳朵做了细胞拉伸 |
[09:34] | Well, I still can’t hear all that great. | 我的听力还是不太好 |
[09:36] | Consider that a blessing in disguise. | 就当是因祸得福吧 |
[09:38] | Less twang in your future. | 未来能少听到一些鼻音 |
[09:39] | Give it an hour. You’ll be fine. | 再等一个小时就会好了 |
[09:41] | So Izzy Bowin can control music. | 所以伊兹·鲍温能控制音乐 |
[09:43] | More like sound waves. | 不如说是声波 |
[09:45] | Soundwave. That’s a great name. | 声波 好名字 |
[09:46] | It would be, if it wasn’t already taken by a Transformer. | 如果《变形金刚》里没先占用 那就好了 |
[09:50] | Okay, well, it looks like billions of tiny shrapnel | 看来那像是数十亿的微小碎片 |
[09:52] | – ripped through this. – Exactly. | -从这里撕裂开 -没错 |
[09:54] | Sound is just the force of billions of tiny gas molecules | 声音只是数十亿微小气体分子 |
[09:58] | colliding into one another. | 相互碰撞的力量 |
[09:59] | So if you can harness and amplify kinetic energy, | 所以如果你能驾驭和增强动能 |
[10:01] | – you get– – Molecular shrapnel. | -你就能获得… -分子碎片 |
[10:03] | Okay, well, we gotta keep searching. | 我们要继续追查 |
[10:04] | If we can’t track her down soon, | 如果我们不能快点查到她的下落 |
[10:05] | she’s gonna fall right into DeVoe’s hands. | 她就会落入迪沃的手中 |
[10:08] | Speaking of tracking people down, | 说到追查人的下落 |
[10:09] | when’s Harry getting back from Earth Two? | 哈里什么时候从地球二回来 |
[10:16] | DA Cecile Horton. | 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官 |
[10:18] | Harry, hey. | 哈里 你好 |
[10:19] | When did you get back from your Earth? | 你什么时候从你的地球回来的 |
[10:20] | Just got back. | 刚回来的 |
[10:21] | Getting myself a little pick me up. | 自己给自己来点提神的东西 |
[10:22] | You and me both, kid. | 我们一起 孩子 |
[10:25] | – Okay, good talk. – Yeah. | -很高兴见到你 -嗯 |
[10:27] | Actually, you know, I don’t think that, uh, | 其实我认为 |
[10:29] | pregnant people are supposed to consume caffeine. | 孕妇不应该摄入咖啡因 |
[10:31] | Uh, yeah, doctor says one cup a day is fine. | 医生说一天喝一杯没事 |
[10:34] | And lord knows I need it. | 只有上帝知道我需要咖啡因 |
[10:37] | I need it more than you could possibly imagine. | 你难以相信我需要咖啡的程度 |
[10:40] | Apparently. Must be exhausting. | 当然了 肯定非常累人 |
[10:41] | It is. He’s keeping me up all night. | 是的 他害得我一晚都不能睡 |
[10:43] | “He”? I thought Allen said you were having a girl. | 男孩吗 艾伦不是说你怀的是女孩吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, and I’m not talking about the baby. | 我说的不是宝宝 |
[10:48] | I’m talking about Joe. | 我说的是乔 |
[10:49] | Joe is keeping me up. | 乔害我睡不着 |
[10:51] | No, Harry, come here. | 不是 哈里 过来 |
[10:57] | My newfound ability to hear people’s thoughts. | 我新发现的读心超能力 |
[11:00] | – Oh, see, I thought– – Yeah, I can hear– | -懂了 我以为 -我能听到 |
[11:03] | Joe, his thoughts– I can hear them while he’s asleep. | 乔的想法 他睡觉的时候我也能听到 |
[11:06] | – All night long. – You hear his dreams. | -一整晚 -你能读到他的梦 |
[11:08] | Yep. And they are crazy and fast. | 没错 疯狂又迅速 |
[11:10] | And oh so very loud. | 而且非常大声 |
[11:12] | It is like living in the middle of an action movie, Harry. | 我就像是身处在动作片里一样 哈里 |
[11:16] | I love Joe West with all my heart, | 我深爱乔·韦斯特 |
[11:18] | but I am telling you, I just– I can’t– | 但我要告诉你 我没法 |
[11:21] | I’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[11:22] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[11:24] | Yeah, well, that sucks, DA Cecile Horton. | 真是太惨了 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官 |
[11:26] | – Yes, it does. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[11:28] | Actually, I might be able to build something | 其实我也许能做些东西 |
[11:31] | that can help you with that. | 来帮助你 |
[11:33] | Oh, Harry, thank you. | 哈里 谢谢你 |
[11:38] | Satellite’s been running all day, | 卫星已经运行了一整天 |
[11:39] | but it’s still not picking up any irregular sound variances. | 但是仍未接收到任何不规则声音变动 |
[11:44] | I checked the city. I can’t find her. | 我在市里搜过了 都找不到她 |
[11:45] | Babe, you checked the whole city? | 宝贝 你搜了整座城市了吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:47] | Look, we have to find her before DeVoe. | 我们要在迪沃之前找到她 |
[11:49] | Her life’s on the line. | 她有性命危险 |
[11:50] | She had another gig this week. | 她这周还有一场演出 |
[11:51] | I doubt she’d skip town. | 她不相信她会出城 |
[11:53] | How would Dibny P.I. suggest we find her? | 德比私家侦探建议我们该怎么找她呢 |
[11:55] | Well, since you asked, | 既然你问了 |
[11:57] | has anyone checked her web site? | 有人看过她的网站吗 |
[11:59] | “Has anyone checked her web site?” | 有人看过她的网站吗 |
[12:02] | Dibs, of course we’ve checked her web site. | 德比 我们当然看过她的网站了 |
[12:07] | No one has checked her web site? | 没人看过她的网站吗 |
[12:09] | – Iris! – Yeah, I’m– I’m on it. | -爱瑞丝 -马上看 |
[12:10] | I’m looking now. Um… | 现在就看 |
[12:14] | Guys, she’s still in town. | 各位 她还在城里 |
[12:15] | “I just picked up the first run of my next single | 刚刚完成下首新单的首演 |
[12:17] | and love the geniuses at Saloon Sounds.” | 爱死沙龙录音棚的天才们 |
[12:20] | All right, Ralph. Take two. | 拉尔夫 再来第二轮 |
[12:22] | Cisco, we might need Vibe’s help. | 西斯科 我们也许需要震波的帮忙 |
[12:23] | Giddy up. | 整装待发 |
[12:25] | Come on, let’s go. We’re in a hurry. | 快点走 我们赶时间 |
[12:29] | Izzy Bowin, we need you to come with us. | 伊兹·鲍温 我们需要你跟我们走 |
[12:32] | – Flash? – You’re in danger. | -闪电侠 -你现在有危险 |
[12:35] | I know, everybody keeps telling me that. | 我知道 每个人都在和我说 |
[12:36] | And you’re gonna keep hearing it until it sinks in. | 在你听进去之前 会一直有人和你说 |
[12:38] | You just have to trust us. | 你要相信我们 |
[12:40] | We’re not gonna hurt you, but we know someone who will. | 我们不会伤害你的 但我们知道有人会 |
[12:42] | Who is going to hurt me? | 谁会伤害我 |
[12:43] | I am. | 我会 |
[12:50] | Y’all came to warn me about her? | 你们来就为了警告我小心她吗 |
[12:54] | DeVoe. | 迪沃 |
[12:57] | Hello, Flash. | 你好啊 闪电侠 |
[12:59] | You’re gonna leave Izzy alone. | 放过伊兹 |
[13:01] | You know, you really don’t learn from our past encounters, | 你真的没从我们过去的交手当中吸取教训 |
[13:05] | do you? | 是吗 |
[13:06] | You’re not smart enough to stop me from getting what I want. | 你不够聪明 阻止不了我得到我想要的 |
[13:11] | And what I want now is her. | 而我现在想要的就是她 |
[13:15] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[13:18] | It’s three against one, genius. | 现在是三人对一人 天才 |
[13:20] | Check your math, Vibe. | 算算这条数吧 震波 |
[13:22] | It’s three against six. | 是三人对六人 |
[13:25] | Though I doubt I’ll need to use all of my powers against you. | 但是我恐怕并不需要用尽全力来对付你们 |
[13:45] | You stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[13:58] | You just hurt DeVoe. | 你刚刚伤到迪沃了 |
[14:00] | Who the hell’s DeVoe? | 迪沃是谁 |
[14:09] | So you’re telling me that this three foot tall chick | 所以你们告诉我 这个想要杀我的三英尺高小妞 |
[14:12] | that tried to kill me is actually this Clifford DeVoe? | 其实就是克利福德·迪沃吗 |
[14:17] | Oh, yeah. 100% dude. | 没错 就那个家伙 |
[14:20] | DeVoe is transferring his consciousness | 迪沃在把他的意识 |
[14:22] | to the other bodies of all the other people | 转移至公车上所有人的身体里 |
[14:24] | who were on the bus and got their powers with you. | 他们和你一样获得了超能力 |
[14:26] | Wait, this– this little girl wants my body? | 等等 这个小女孩想要我的身体吗 |
[14:29] | That’s why we’re trying to protect you. | 所以我们才想要保护你 |
[14:31] | DeVoe’s already taken most of his targets. | 迪沃的大部分目标已经得手了 |
[14:36] | No, this ain’t happening. Not now. | 不 这是不可能的 现在不行 |
[14:38] | I only got my powers recently. | 我最近才获得我的超能力 |
[14:40] | And now it’s like I’ve got a deeper connection | 而现在我就像和音乐有了更深层次的联系 |
[14:42] | to my music than I’ve ever had. | 那是我从未有过的 |
[14:46] | I’m about to record the rest of my new album. | 我准备要录制我剩下的新专辑 |
[14:47] | – I’m about to go on tour– – Izzy, your album can wait. | -准备开巡演 -伊兹 专辑可以等 |
[14:49] | This threat is real. | 这个威胁可是真的 |
[14:51] | So is my big break. | 我的突破也是真的 |
[14:54] | Do you have any idea how hard I’ve had to work for this? | 你知不知道我为此付出了多大的努力吗 |
[14:57] | I left my home. | 我离开了家 |
[14:59] | I lost friends and good men, | 我失去了朋友和好伙伴 |
[15:01] | and I have put up with more crap than you could imagine | 我所容忍的烂事你都想象不到 |
[15:05] | so that one day I would get my dream. | 这都是为了有一天我能完成梦想 |
[15:08] | And now you’re telling me that some pint-sized lunatic | 现在你告诉我一个微型神经病 |
[15:10] | is just gonna take it all away? | 要把这一切都夺走 |
[15:13] | Which is exactly why we want you to stay here | 这就是为什么我们想让你留在 |
[15:15] | – at S.T.A.R. Labs. – Why? | -尖端科研实验室 -为什么 |
[15:16] | Are y’all gonna protect me or something? | 你们难道会保护我什么的吗 |
[15:21] | We’re gonna train you. | 我们会训练你 |
[15:23] | We are? | 是吗 |
[15:24] | Guys, her powers weakened DeVoe. | 各位 她的能力可以削弱迪沃 |
[15:27] | Izzy, that makes you our best shot at stopping him. | 伊兹 这就意味着你最有可能阻止他 |
[15:29] | No, no, this-this is all too much. | 不行不行 这要求的太多了 |
[15:31] | I don’t even know who you people are. | 我都不知道你们是谁 |
[15:33] | We don’t have time for this. | 咱们没时间耗了 |
[15:35] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[15:39] | You’re that guy from before. | 你是之前那个人 |
[15:41] | Yeah, Barry Allen. | 是的 巴里·艾伦 |
[15:42] | And so are you, aren’t you? | 你也是 对不对 |
[15:45] | Yeah. Ralph. | 没错 拉尔夫 |
[15:47] | Ralph Dibny. | 拉尔夫·德比 |
[15:49] | I’m, uh, Cisco. Cisco Ramon. | 我是 西斯科 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[15:51] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Okay, thank you. | -很高兴见到你 -好了 谢谢 |
[15:52] | Look, look, I-I don’t need training. | 你看 我不需要训练 |
[15:55] | Especially from you. | 尤其是你们的 |
[15:57] | All I need is my life back. | 我只想要我的生活回来 |
[16:02] | I don’t know, guys. | 我不知道 各位 |
[16:02] | I kinda feel like if I just followed her into that hallway | 我感觉如果我跟着她走进那走廊 |
[16:05] | and just gave her one of those “Hey, look,” | 然后给她一通那种”你看”类型的 |
[16:07] | inspirational talks, I could probably get her to stay. | 激励谈话 没准能让她留下来 |
[16:10] | Then what are you still doing here? | 那你还在这里做什么呢 |
[16:11] | Sorry, I don’t know if you, like, | 抱歉 我不知道你们是不是 |
[16:12] | drew straws for this stuff or something. | 要为这种事抽个签什么的 |
[16:13] | – No, go! – Okay. | -不会 快去 -好吧 |
[16:22] | I’d watch out if I were you. | 如果我是你就会小心点 |
[16:23] | Sometimes killer robots come out of there. | 有时候那里会走出机器人杀手 |
[16:26] | Keep walking, Stretch. | 继续走你的路 弹性人 |
[16:27] | I don’t talk to creeps in dark hallways | 我不想在黑暗的走廊里 |
[16:29] | dressed in purple leather. | 和穿着紫色皮衣的怪人谈话 |
[16:31] | It’s actually, uh, more of a mauve. | 这个实际上更接近淡紫色 |
[16:34] | And, uh, I’m not a creep. | 还有 我不是怪人 |
[16:37] | Look, Izzy, I know how you’re feeling. | 你看 伊兹 我知道你的感受 |
[16:40] | That day that you got your powers, | 你获得能力的那一天 |
[16:41] | I was on the same bus. | 我也在同一辆巴士上 |
[16:43] | So that evil chipmunk, she wants to kill me, too. | 所以那邪恶的花栗鼠 她也想杀了我 |
[16:48] | Please. | 求你 |
[16:49] | I think I’d remember seeing you on my bus. | 我觉得我应该会记得在巴士上见过你 |
[16:52] | Actually I was kind of, uh, big boned back then. | 其实我那时候骨架有些大 |
[16:57] | I was on a strict diet of gin, donuts, and regret. | 我当时在喝杜松子酒 吃甜甜圈并悔过 |
[17:01] | But I got another shot at it. | 但是我有了另一次机会 |
[17:02] | And I worked my tight butt off. | 于是我辛辛苦苦不断努力 |
[17:03] | And now I’m the hottest superhero in town. | 现在我是城里最性感的超级英雄 |
[17:07] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[17:08] | My life, it’s never been better. | 我的生活 从没有这么好过 |
[17:10] | Kinda like yours. | 有点像是你的 |
[17:12] | Yeah, but aren’t you afraid of losing it all? | 但你不怕失去一切吗 |
[17:14] | Yeah, I am. | 是 我怕 |
[17:16] | Which is why I’m a part of this team. | 所以我才成为这队伍的一员 |
[17:19] | You said that your family bailed on you, | 你说你的家人舍弃了你 |
[17:21] | so I can understand why you wouldn’t trust someone | 所以我明白你为什么不相信任何人 |
[17:23] | to look out for you, but, Izzy, | 能够照料你 但是 伊兹 |
[17:25] | I can tell you firsthand that these amazing weirdoes, | 我以当事人的身份告诉你 那些怪家伙 |
[17:29] | they won’t bail. | 他们绝不会舍弃你 |
[17:31] | They created a buddy system for me. | 他们为我创造了一个伙伴系统 |
[17:34] | And if you’ll stay, | 如果你留下 |
[17:38] | they’ll keep you safe. | 他们会保障你的安全 |
[17:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:50] | So? Who’s gonna be my buddy, then? | 那么 谁来当我的伙伴 |
[17:56] | I may have to pull some strings, | 我可能得动用些关系 |
[17:57] | but I will see if I am available. | 但是我会看看我空不空闲 |
[18:05] | Subject nine’s sonic powers | 九号实验体的音波能力 |
[18:07] | accelerated the deterioration of your internal organs. | 加快了你内部器官的退化速度 |
[18:10] | She merely disrupted my atrial flutter and bradycardia. | 她不过是破坏了我的心房扑动和心跳过缓 |
[18:14] | This body is nearly drained anyway. | 这个身体反正也快被耗完了 |
[18:16] | Its palliation is a waste of time. | 这缓解完全是浪费时间 |
[18:19] | I need these biometric scans to fully assess your ailments. | 我需要那些生物识别器来诊断你的疾病 |
[18:22] | Then you should have built this to work faster. | 那你应该把这个造的更有效率 |
[18:28] | I’m doing all I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[18:30] | Yet you achieved precisely the opposite. | 而你的成果却完全相反 |
[18:36] | I couldn’t idly stand by and watch you be injured. | 我不能就这么站在一旁看着你受伤 |
[18:39] | Your plan was failing. | 你的计划在失败 |
[18:42] | Is it possible that the repeated transference | 有没有可能是不断的转换 |
[18:44] | has affected your cognitive functioning? | 影响了你的认知能力 |
[18:50] | There is nothing wrong with my mind. | 我的脑子一点问题也没有 |
[19:05] | Next time I will keep a level head. | 下一次我会保持冷静 |
[19:12] | Izzy, this will help focus your powers. | 伊兹 这个能帮助你集中能力 |
[19:15] | Well, this ain’t much help in a fight, | 可能在战斗中没什么帮助 |
[19:17] | unless you’re dueling the devil. | 除非你是在和魔鬼决斗 |
[19:19] | Don’t think of it like a weapon. | 别把它想成是一件武器 |
[19:21] | Just do what you’ve always been dreaming to do. | 就是做你一直想要做的事 |
[19:25] | Make your own sound. | 创造属于你的声音 |
[19:36] | Are you my new target, Stretch? | 你是我的新目标吗 弹性人 |
[19:37] | Yeah, ’cause I don’t break so easy. | 是啊 因为我没那么容易被破坏 |
[19:40] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[19:41] | You’re built like a twig. | 你脆弱得像个小树枝 |
[20:18] | DA Cecille Horton. | 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官 |
[20:20] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲劳 |
[20:21] | Yeah, that’s ’cause I am tired. | 是啊 因为我确实很疲劳 |
[20:23] | This thing, it doesn’t work. | 这东西 没有作用 |
[20:25] | It works because I built it. | 它肯定有 因为是我造的 |
[20:27] | And this thing, as you so ineloquently put it, | 还有你过度简化称呼的这个东西 |
[20:29] | happens to be a mental activity dampener | 是一个内心活动缓冲器 |
[20:31] | that is ten pounds of cerebellum proof | 由九斤的小脑防护 |
[20:34] | anti-telepathy somani steel. | 反心灵感应索曼尼铁组成 |
[20:35] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:37] | Yeah, that’s the problem. | 对 问题就在这里 |
[20:38] | It is–It’s ten pounds of that stuff. | 这个是 九斤重的东西 |
[20:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:43] | Oh, gee- Okay. | 天 好吧 |
[20:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[20:53] | I can’t sleep like this, Harry. | 我没法这样睡觉 哈里 |
[20:57] | Does this look comfortable to you? | 这个在你看来会舒服吗 |
[20:59] | I guess I was- While I was pulling | 我想我是… 在我竭尽全力 |
[21:01] | state of the art technology out of my ass | 搞出超尖端的科技 |
[21:03] | to help you with your problem, | 来帮助解决你的问题时 |
[21:04] | I forgot to make things comfortable for you. | 我忘了要让你感到舒服了 |
[21:07] | Are you kidding me with comfortable? | 你跟我说什么舒适度 |
[21:08] | You know what else I forgot? | 你知道我还忘了什么吗 |
[21:09] | I guess I also forgot while I was coming up | 我想我还忘了 在我在想出 |
[21:11] | with a generational breakthrough– | 新一代科技突破 |
[21:12] | And vibrational brainwave theory, | 还有震动脑电波理论时 |
[21:14] | that I was working for the Princess and the Pea. | 我是在给豌豆公主做事 |
[21:16] | Stop it! Stop! | 停下 停 |
[21:18] | Put it down. | 放下来 |
[21:21] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[21:23] | Put it down. | 放下来 |
[21:27] | Oh, okay. Just– | 好吧 就… |
[21:30] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[21:32] | I’m frustrated. | 我很受挫 |
[21:34] | – You’re frustrated? – Yes. | -你受挫了 -是的 |
[21:36] | You start yelling at me and throwing things? | 你开始冲我喊叫还扔东西 |
[21:40] | It is like every awful thought that you have, | 就好像你所有糟糕的想法 |
[21:42] | it just comes pouring out of your mouth totally unfiltered. | 完全不经过滤的从你口中涌出 |
[21:45] | I don’t even under– | 我都不明… |
[21:48] | Is this normal behavior for you? | 你平常的表现都这样吗 |
[21:52] | Sometimes behavior. | 有时候这样 |
[21:53] | Okay. If I wanna hear a grown man | 好吧 如果我想听一个成年人 |
[21:56] | scream like a child, | 像孩子一样尖叫 |
[21:57] | I will go home and listen to Joe’s stress dreams | 我可以回家听乔因为压力做的关于 |
[21:59] | about showing up naked to math class. | 裸体出现在数学课上的梦 |
[22:01] | Just… | 这个… |
[22:02] | Take your thing, Harry. | 拿着你的东西 哈里 |
[22:04] | – See you later. – It’s heavy. | -再见 -真是挺重 |
[22:14] | You missed. Again. | 你又打偏了 |
[22:16] | Well, what do you expect, Ralph? | 你想怎么样 拉尔夫 |
[22:18] | I’ve been doing this all day. | 我已经练一整天了 |
[22:20] | I need a water break. | 我需要喝口水 |
[22:26] | Maybe we should call it a night. | 也许我们今天应该到此为止 |
[22:27] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[22:28] | She’s barely landed another shot on Ralph. | 他基本就没打中过拉尔夫 |
[22:30] | She needs more time, Bare. | 她需要更多的时间 巴仔 |
[22:32] | She held her own against DeVoe. | 她独自抵抗住了迪沃 |
[22:34] | Totally on raw instinct. | 完全是在原始本能下 |
[22:35] | Beginner’s luck? | 新手的运气吗 |
[22:37] | I mean, it took months to train Ralph. | 我是说 拉尔夫可是训练了好几个月 |
[22:39] | We don’t have months. | 我们没有好几个月的时间 |
[22:41] | Look, this is our chance to get ahead for once. | 这是我们第一次能够超前的机会 |
[22:45] | If DeVoe shows up again… | 如果迪沃再次出现 |
[22:48] | We have to be ready. | 我们需要准备好 |
[22:51] | All right, Ralph, I’m taking over. | 好了 拉尔夫 我来接手 |
[22:54] | Thanks, Bare, but we kinda got this covered over here and… | 谢了 巴仔 我们这里进展挺好的 |
[22:57] | Gotta push her, Ralph. | 得逼她一下 拉尔夫 |
[22:59] | All right, Izzy, I wanna see if you can hit a moving target. | 好了 伊兹 我想看你能不能打中移动目标 |
[23:03] | – Okay. – You ready? | -好 -你准备好了吗 |
[23:13] | Nice. | 很好 |
[23:15] | Take it up a few notches. | 再加大一点难度 |
[23:30] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[23:51] | How’s Izzy? | 伊兹怎么样 |
[23:53] | She just needs a couple stitches, but she’ll be okay. | 她只是需要缝几针 会没事的 |
[23:56] | Ralph won’t leave her side. | 拉尔夫不想离开她身边 |
[23:58] | I think he might really like her. | 我觉得他可能真的喜欢她 |
[23:59] | Ralph shouldn’t be bothering her at all. | 拉尔夫不应该打扰她 |
[24:01] | I mean, she needs to stay focused. | 她得注意力集中 |
[24:04] | Izzy might be scrappy, but, you know, | 伊兹虽然可能很好强 但是 |
[24:06] | it’s her first day training with powers she’s had for a little while. | 这是她第一天训练已经获得一阵子的超能力 |
[24:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:10] | Barry, don’t you think you’re being a little hard on her? | 巴里 你不觉得对她有点严苛吗 |
[24:12] | No, I’m trying to teach her how to protect herself. | 不 我在试着训练她保护自己 |
[24:14] | No, it seems like you’re trying to turn her into a hero. | 不 看上去你想让她成为英雄 |
[24:17] | And that path just isn’t meant for everyone, Barry. | 而那条路并不适合所有人 巴里 |
[24:19] | I mean, Izzy’s just trying to survive. | 伊兹只是想要尽可能活下去 |
[24:22] | Well, she’s not going to if I don’t push her. | 我不逼她 她做不到的 |
[24:24] | You think this is the only way to fight DeVoe? | 你觉得这是和迪沃斗争的唯一办法吗 |
[24:27] | It’s not just about that. | 不只是关于这个 |
[24:29] | Iris, you weren’t at Iron Heights. | 爱瑞丝 你没在铁山监狱待过 |
[24:32] | I saw up close what DeVoe did to Becky. | 我亲眼目睹迪沃对贝姬的所作所为 |
[24:35] | To all of them. They– | 对他们所有人 他们 |
[24:37] | And I–I couldn’t do anything | 而我什么都做不了 |
[24:38] | except just stand and watch it happen. | 只能眼睁睁看一切发生 |
[24:44] | DeVoe is ruthless. | 迪沃很残忍 |
[24:46] | He’s not gonna stop until he’s taken her powers and her life. | 他不会停手的 直到夺走她的超能力和生命 |
[24:50] | He’s not gonna go easy on her, so neither can I. | 他对她不会手软的 所以我也不能 |
[24:58] | I am so sorry that you had to experience that. | 你不得不经历这一切 我很心疼 |
[25:00] | But Barry, we can’t be ruthless like DeVoe. | 但巴里 我们不能和迪沃一样无情 |
[25:03] | He’s willing to sacrifice anyone and anything. | 他甘于牺牲所有人 一切 |
[25:09] | Just remember that the next time you’re pushing too hard, okay? | 下次你逼她太过的时候记得这点 好吗 |
[25:13] | You of all people know that heroes aren’t made overnight. | 你应该最明白英雄不是一夜之间练就的 |
[25:24] | Joe’s not here. | 乔不在 |
[25:26] | Well, I don’t wanna talk to Joe. | 我不是来找乔的 |
[25:27] | I kind of figured after our last conversation | 我觉得在我们最后一次谈话之后 |
[25:30] | you would never wanna speak to me again. | 你应该再不想和我说话了 |
[25:34] | You do know I can hear your thoughts, right? | 你知道我可以读出你想法的吧 |
[25:36] | Right. | 知道 |
[25:37] | No, Harry, I’m not gonna yell at you again. | 不 哈里 我不打算再朝你大吼 |
[25:40] | – Just– – All right, good. | -拜托 -那就好 |
[25:42] | Here. | 给 |
[25:44] | – That’s the– – Mental activity dampener. | -这是… -内心活动缓冲器 |
[25:49] | Sorry version 2.0. | 抱歉版本二号 |
[25:51] | Just adhere it to your supraobital ridge. | 戴在你的眉骨上 |
[25:53] | You’ll block West out. | 你就读不了韦斯特的心思了 |
[25:54] | Look, I’m sorry about… | 我很抱歉 |
[25:58] | You know, I just recently can’t seem to stop DeVoe, | 最近 我好像无法阻止迪沃 |
[26:00] | can’t stop my daughter Jessie from hating me, | 无法让我女儿杰西不恨我 |
[26:02] | can’t seem to stop blowing it when I’m trying to befriend | 在和同龄人交朋友时 |
[26:04] | someone who’s my own age. | 也总是搞砸 |
[26:05] | Did you just say befriend? | 你是不是说交朋友了 |
[26:07] | That’s what you’ve been trying to do? | 这是你一直尝试的吗 |
[26:08] | You’ve been trying to befriend me? | 你在尝试和我交朋友吗 |
[26:10] | Well, yes, through transitive property. | 是的 通过身边的人 |
[26:12] | I respect West, West respects you, so– | 我尊敬韦斯特 韦斯特尊敬你 所以 |
[26:15] | Harry, that was borderline sweet. | 哈里 这真是太甜了 |
[26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | Okay, well, let’s talk. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[26:21] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:23] | – Now. – Okay. | -现在 -好的 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:26] | – I’m not much– – Come on, Harry. | -我不是很 -来 哈里 |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:32] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想聊什么 |
[26:33] | Oh, okay. I’ll start. | 我先说吧 |
[26:36] | you wanna tell me how this thing works? | 你想告诉我这个的原理吗 |
[26:37] | Like, does it–does it keep Joe’s brainwaves blocked out? | 是把乔的脑电波屏蔽了吗 |
[26:40] | Does it keep my mind reading waves locked in? | 还是让我的读心波锁定了 |
[26:42] | It mostly disrupts inbound brain activity, | 大多数情况是干扰接收的大脑活动 |
[26:45] | but I suppose actually | 但我觉得实际上 |
[26:48] | if you were to reverse the polarity– | 如果你要颠倒两极 |
[26:52] | that is interesting. | 那才是有趣的 |
[26:55] | – Also. – Yes. | -而且 -太棒了 |
[26:57] | Harry, you have to do that. | 哈里 你得这么做 |
[26:58] | – Right. – Right now. | -是的 -现在 |
[27:00] | – Okay, good chat. – Yeah. | -聊天愉快 -是啊 |
[27:02] | Okay. | 太棒了 |
[27:06] | Should be good to go. | 应该没问题了 |
[27:08] | Might be a little scar, though. | 但可能会留点疤 |
[27:10] | Wouldn’t be my first, doc. | 也不是第一次了 医生 |
[27:12] | Probably won’t be my last. | 可能也不是最后一次 |
[27:13] | It will be, if I have anything to do with it. | 会是的 如果这事我得担责任 |
[27:15] | Why would you have anything to do with it? | 你为什么要担责任 |
[27:18] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[27:27] | Wh–What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:28] | The way I see it, I’ve gotten more hurt here | 以我来看 我在这里受的伤 |
[27:30] | than I ever did fighting DeVoe, | 比和迪沃战斗受的更多 |
[27:32] | so I’m not going to spend another second training. | 所以我不会接受第二次训练了 |
[27:34] | Okay, that is a really bad idea. | 这真是个坏主意 |
[27:38] | I’ve already hurt DeVoe. | 我已经打伤过迪沃了 |
[27:40] | By myself, without y’all. | 而且只是我孤身一人 |
[27:43] | I can do it again. | 我可以再来一次 |
[27:44] | Izzy, the only way for you to stay safe is for you | 伊兹 对你而言唯一安全的选择 |
[27:47] | to stay with us. | 就是和我们在一起 |
[27:51] | It’s the buddy system, right? | 我们是一个伙伴团体 |
[27:53] | You’re not my buddy, Ralph. | 你不是我的伙伴 拉尔夫 |
[28:00] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[28:12] | Sorry, Ralphie. | 抱歉 拉尔夫 |
[28:16] | Initially I envisioned the mental activity dampener | 最初我预想了内心活动缓冲器 |
[28:20] | as just disrupting inbound brainwave broadcasts, | 只是作为干扰接收的脑电波的广播 |
[28:23] | but I talked to DA Cecile Horton | 但我和地检官塞西尔·霍尔顿聊了聊 |
[28:24] | and we had the idea to invert the polarity allowing this | 我们有了主意 颠倒两极 让仪器 |
[28:27] | to disrupt outbound brainwave broadcasts as well. | 还能够干扰向外的脑电波的广播 |
[28:30] | – So we– – We could use this against DeVoe. | -所以我们 -我们可以用这点对抗迪沃 |
[28:32] | We could use this against DeVoe. | 我们可以用这点对抗迪沃 |
[28:34] | That’s brilliant. | 太天才了 |
[28:36] | I’m totally on board. | 我入伙了 |
[28:37] | Except… mental activity dampener? | 只是 名字是内心活动缓冲器吗 |
[28:40] | Ramon, the name’s no good. | 拉蒙 这名字是很烂 |
[28:41] | Which is why– drum roll, please– | 所以 重要时刻来了 拜托 |
[28:43] | I have decided to rename this the cerebral inhibitor. | 我已经决定重命名为大脑抑制器 |
[28:48] | This is where we came up with the cerebral inhibitor | 这就是我们研究出对抗迪沃的 |
[28:51] | to use against DeVoe. | 大脑抑制器的地方 |
[28:54] | What’s that? What are you guys doing? | 怎么了 你们这什么反应 |
[28:55] | What are–What are those faces? | 这表情什么意思 |
[28:58] | When Savitar came to S.T.A.R. Labs, | 萨维塔到这里的时候 |
[28:59] | he said we would build a device to use against DeVoe. | 他说过我们会建一个装置对抗迪沃 |
[29:02] | The cerebral inhibitor. | 大脑抑制器 |
[29:04] | I wish I had known that before I spent all this time | 希望早点知道 我可是花了很久 |
[29:06] | trying to come up with the second name. | 才想到这第二个名字 |
[29:07] | Naming is hard. | 起名很难 |
[29:08] | Okay, so we can use this on DeVoe | 好 那我们可以把这个用于迪沃 |
[29:10] | to keep him from projecting his consciousness | 阻止他把自己的意识寄居在 |
[29:12] | – into new bodies. – Precisely. | -新的肉体上 -没错 |
[29:14] | How does it work? | 这怎么用 |
[29:15] | Just affix it to his forehead. | 只要固定在他的前额就行 |
[29:16] | It activates. Simple as that. | 自己就激活 就这么简单 |
[29:17] | I’ll make a few adjustments, you’ll be good to go. | 我会做一些调整 你们可以用了 |
[29:19] | All right. | 好 |
[29:20] | Okay, when Harry’s done, we go after DeVoe. | 哈里搞定后 我们去找迪沃 |
[29:22] | I mean, we have Izzy’s powers, the cerebral inhibitor– | 我们有了伊兹的超能力 大脑抑制器 |
[29:25] | I mean, we have everything that we need to stop him. | 我们有了阻止他的一切 |
[29:27] | Except that we don’t. | 现在不行了 |
[29:29] | Izzy’s gone. | 伊兹走了 |
[29:30] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[29:31] | What did you say to her? | 你和她说了什么 |
[29:32] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -对 |
[29:33] | Rookie, Homeslice hit the road because of you. | 菜鸟 她是因为你上路的 |
[29:36] | She’s convinced she can take on DeVoe by herself. | 她自以为能单枪匹马对抗迪沃 |
[29:38] | That’s what she’s gone to do. | 她走就是为了这事 |
[29:40] | You kept pushing and pushing her. | 你总是逼她 |
[29:42] | Pushed her right out the door, man. | 现在把她逼走了 |
[29:43] | Okay, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[29:44] | No, it’s all right. | 他没说错 |
[29:45] | I did, I pushed her too hard. | 是我逼她太过了 |
[29:47] | It’s my fault that she’s out there. | 她走是我的错 |
[29:48] | But if DeVoe gets to her before we do– | 但如果迪沃赶在我们之前找到她 |
[29:50] | That cannot happen. | 千万不能 |
[29:53] | Cisco, you need to use your ESPN and find out where she is. | 西斯科 你得用超能力感应一下她在哪里 |
[29:56] | Give me that thing. | 给我这东西 |
[30:04] | Hey, blondie! | 金发妞 |
[30:06] | You want trouble? Here I am. | 想要麻烦吗 我来了 |
[30:12] | Well! | 好啊 |
[30:15] | Look who finally decided to show her sorry face. | 看看谁最后决定露出那副丧表情了 |
[30:22] | Nobody likes a peeping Tom. | 没人喜欢偷窥者 |
[30:25] | Good-bye, Mr. Ramon. | 拜拜 拉蒙先生 |
[30:34] | Cisco, are you okay? Can you hear me? | 西斯科 你还好吗 能听到我吗 |
[30:36] | She’s at the warehouse district. | 她在仓库区域 |
[30:38] | DeVoe’s there. | 迪沃在那 |
[30:40] | I can’t go with you guys. | 我不能和你们一起 |
[30:41] | I gotta take care of Cisco. | 我得照顾西斯科 |
[30:42] | All right, Ralph, it’s just me and you. | 好 拉尔夫 只有我们两个了 |
[30:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:50] | Bravo, Ms. Bowin. | 勇士啊 鲍温女士 |
[30:51] | Of all my subjects, | 在我所有研究对象中 |
[30:53] | you’re the only one to mount a credible defense against me. | 你是唯一一个可抵御我的 |
[30:56] | Darlin’, you talk too much. | 亲爱的 你话太多了 |
[31:06] | A modicum of bad luck at a time like this. | 时不时会有点像这样的坏运气 |
[31:10] | How unfortunate. | 不幸啊 |
[31:13] | You’re quite the fiddler. | 你小提琴拉的不错 |
[31:14] | The fiddler, Mr. Ramon might say, | 提琴手 拉蒙先生可能会这么叫你 |
[31:18] | nailed it and won. | 搞定这事 赢了它 |
[31:23] | Ralph? You came after me. | 拉尔夫 你来找我了 |
[31:27] | We all did. | 我们都来了 |
[31:29] | Hey, Ralph, I’ll keep DeVoe busy. | 拉尔夫 我拖住迪沃 |
[31:31] | You just get the inhibitor on. | 你给他戴上抑制器 |
[31:33] | Hello, Mr. Allen. | 你好 艾伦先生 |
[31:35] | DeVoe, you’re not getting her. | 迪沃 你得不到她的 |
[31:51] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[31:55] | Poor Dominic. | 可怜的多米尼克 |
[31:57] | He didn’t know he could affect minds as well as read them. | 他不知道他在读心的同时还能影响他们 |
[32:01] | Now I’ve taught you what a brain aneurysm feels like. | 现在我让你明白脑动脉瘤是什么感受了 |
[32:07] | Get out of here. | 快离开 |
[32:19] | Ah, crap! | 该死 |
[32:29] | Thank you, Mr. Rundine. | 谢谢你 伦丁先生 |
[32:35] | That’ll teach you to mess with a country girl. | 让你知道知道招惹乡村女孩的后果 |
[32:40] | Cerebral inhibitor’s attached. | 大脑抑制器接入 |
[32:41] | Is it working? | 起作用了吗 |
[32:42] | Oh, it’s working. | 起作用了 |
[32:44] | How did Mr. Deacon put it? | 迪肯先生怎么说的 |
[32:48] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[32:51] | Call me Kilgore. | 叫我基尔戈 |
[32:59] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[33:00] | Did she hack the inhibitor? | 她是黑了抑制器吗 |
[33:01] | No, no, no, that’s impossible. | 不不不 这不可能 |
[33:02] | There’s a kill switch microchip | 那里面有关断连接的芯片 |
[33:03] | that prevents the patch from networking. | 能够阻止插入码连接网络 |
[33:05] | I can hear your radio signal, Mr. Wells. | 我听得到你的无线信号 威尔斯先生 |
[33:10] | You told me once I wasn’t as smart as I thought. | 以前你对我说 我没有自己以为的那么聪明 |
[33:14] | Wrong again. | 你又错了 |
[33:23] | Izzy! | 伊兹 |
[33:33] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[33:36] | Get her out of there! | 带她离开 |
[33:37] | Ralph, we can’t. | 拉尔夫 我们做不到 |
[33:39] | Get her out! | 带她离开 |
[33:43] | We can’t. | 我们做不到 |
[33:53] | Izzy, just look at me. | 伊兹 看着我就好 |
[34:09] | Izzy! | 伊兹 |
[34:10] | Keep looking at me! | 看着我 坚持住 |
[34:38] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[34:44] | please inform Mr. Ramon that, | 请通知拉蒙先生 |
[34:46] | while I had no need for all six of my powers, | 虽然我不需要六种能力 |
[34:50] | I now have a seventh. | 现在我有第七种了 |
[34:52] | I’m afraid I’m gonna be busy with my wife this weekend, | 恐怕这周末我跟我老婆有的忙了 |
[34:55] | Ralphie. | 小拉尔夫 |
[34:56] | No. | 不 |
[35:37] | – How’s Ralph? – Not great. | -拉尔夫怎么样 -不是很好 |
[35:41] | This shouldn’t have happened. | 这事不该发生的 |
[35:42] | DeVoe wasn’t supposed to walk away from this. | 迪沃本不该逃出生天的 |
[35:44] | Yeah, well, he did. | 可是他逃掉了 |
[35:46] | – Because of me. – We all tried to protect her. | -因为我 -我们都尽力保护她了 |
[35:48] | I built the inhibitor, Snow. | 是我造的抑制器 斯诺 |
[35:50] | If it failed, it’s my fault. | 它出了问题 就是我的错 |
[35:51] | And I don’t even know why. | 而我连原因都不知道 |
[35:52] | Maybe I overestimated the micro-combustion infrastructure, | 或许我高估了微型燃烧的基础结构 |
[35:54] | or maybe I underestimated | 又或许是我低估了 |
[35:56] | the amount of time between each synapse router, or– | 每个突触路由器之间的用时 或者… |
[35:58] | Maybe it didn’t malfunction at all. | 也许抑制器并没有出问题 |
[36:00] | Guys, Savitar said that we would use | 各位 是萨维塔说我们应该用 |
[36:02] | the cerebral inhibitor against DeVoe. | 大脑抑制器对付迪沃的 |
[36:04] | Yeah, he didn’t say it was gonna work. | 对 可他没说这会有用 |
[36:06] | Yeah, well, it didn’t work. | 是 抑制器没起作用 |
[36:07] | ‘Cause… | 是因为… |
[36:10] | I’m not smart enough to make it work. | 我不够聪明 做不出有用的抑制器 |
[36:11] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[36:12] | – Where are you going? – Out. | -你要去哪儿 -出去 |
[36:15] | Guys, we have to find DeVoe again. | 各位 我们必须再一次找出迪沃 |
[36:17] | How? | 怎么找 |
[36:17] | Cisco tracked down DeVoe in his Vibe state, | 西斯科在震波状态下追踪迪沃 |
[36:19] | and he almost got himself killed. | 结果差点送了命 |
[36:20] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[36:22] | We might have a different way of pinpointing him. | 我们可能有别的方法来定位他 |
[36:26] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[36:27] | Space. The final frontier. | 宇宙 最终的疆域 |
[36:31] | Now you see it… | 现在你看得到… |
[36:34] | Now you don’t. | 现在又看不到了 |
[36:35] | That’s exactly what it looks like | 迪沃消失的时候 |
[36:37] | when DeVoe disappears. | 看起来就是这样的 |
[36:38] | That is the warping signature of someone moving | 这是有人进入口袋维度时 |
[36:41] | into a pocket dimension. | 会出现的曲波 |
[36:44] | Does someone wanna explain what that means? | 有人愿意解释一下这什么意思吗 |
[36:47] | Einstein postulated that it was theoretically possible | 爱因斯坦假定 在理论上 |
[36:49] | for a region-specific fold in the space time to exist | 时空内特定区域的折叠是有可能 |
[36:53] | between the four dimensions that we typically think of. | 存在于我们通常所认为的四维空间中的 |
[36:56] | Yeah, that doesn’t help. | 跟没解释一样 |
[36:57] | It’s– – | 这是… |
[36:58] | It’s another dimension. | 是另一个维度 |
[37:00] | One that you can enter or exit at any location in the world. | 在这个维度你可以随意进出世界上的任一地点 |
[37:04] | Like how DeVoe captured me in that alley | 就好像迪沃在那条小路上抓到了我 |
[37:06] | but then he brought me back out to somewhere above the city. | 然后又把我带到了城市上空某处现身 |
[37:09] | Are you saying that DeVoe’s lair is in a pocket dimension? | 你是在说迪沃的贼窝是在口袋维度里吗 |
[37:11] | Cisco, this is great. | 西斯科 你真棒 |
[37:13] | Can we track him? | 我们能追踪到他吗 |
[37:14] | That I’m, uh, still working on. | 这个我还在想办法 |
[37:16] | Okay, work faster. | 那就快点想 |
[37:20] | Just do your best, all right? Let’s find him. | 你尽力就好 好吗 我们来把他揪出来 |
[37:23] | – All right. – I’m gonna go check on Ralph. | -好 -我去看看拉尔夫 |
[37:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:29] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:31] | As much as I wanna get DeVoe, get back to our lives, | 就算我再想抓住迪沃 让生活回归正轨 |
[37:35] | I can’t rush this. | 我也不能急 |
[37:37] | It’s gonna be a little hard for a speedster. | 对极速者来说这有点难啊 |
[37:39] | Especially an unemployed speedster. | 对失业的极速者来说尤其难 |
[37:41] | Don’t worry. You’re gonna find something. | 别担心 你会有所发现的 |
[37:43] | And until then? | 在这之前呢 |
[37:45] | You can start by kissing your wife. | 不如先亲亲你老婆 |
[37:54] | Someone looks busy. | 你看着挺忙啊 |
[37:55] | Yep, just a little bit of work. | 是 有点工作要做 |
[37:58] | Why don’t you have a– | 不如你先… |
[37:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:01] | – Harry. – Yes? | -哈里 -你说 |
[38:02] | – I wanted to say thank you. – For what? | -我想谢谢你 -谢我什么 |
[38:03] | The MAD 2.0. It works like a charm. | 麦德2.0 运行起来简直完美 |
[38:06] | I am rested. | 我休息得很好 |
[38:08] | If you could just do something | 要是你能对我因怀孕 |
[38:08] | about these swollen pregnant ankles of mine– | 而浮肿的脚踝做些什么就更好了 |
[38:10] | I think that’s a normal thing. | 我觉得浮肿很正常 |
[38:11] | You drink lots of water. | 你喝了不少水 |
[38:12] | Don’t cross your legs when you sit. | 坐下的时候不要跷二郎腿 |
[38:13] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[38:14] | Thank you for the info. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[38:15] | Least I could do after all the– | 举手之劳而已 毕竟… |
[38:19] | Rage. I have a problem with rage. | 我有发脾气的坏毛病 |
[38:21] | Apparently it tends to crop up when I make mistakes. | 显然我一犯错就容易犯这个毛病 |
[38:24] | Makes it tough to be human. | 当个人类确实不易 |
[38:26] | Well, humans are a tricky species. | 人类是个难缠的物种 |
[38:28] | Anyway, I apologize. | 不管怎样 我道歉 |
[38:30] | Apology accepted. | 我接受 |
[38:32] | You just needed somebody to talk to. | 你只是需要有个人来说说话 |
[38:34] | Yeah, well, I– | 是啊 我… |
[38:37] | Are you doing that thing where you’re reading my mind? | 你是在读我的想法吗 |
[38:39] | You’re reading my mind, aren’t you? | 你在读我的想法是不是 |
[38:41] | Maybe. Yeah, yeah, I am. | 或许吧 对 我读了 |
[38:43] | You should call her, Harry. | 你应该打电话给她 哈里 |
[38:44] | Jessie’s on a different planet, DA Cecile Horton. | 杰西在另一个星球上 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官 |
[38:47] | But this problem isn’t gonna just go away. | 但这个问题不会自己消失的 |
[38:48] | What if she– | 要是她… |
[38:51] | What if she doesn’t come? | 要是她没来呢 |
[38:54] | You’re not gonna know unless you invite her. | 你不邀请她就永远不会知道 |
[39:13] | That was beautiful. | 太美妙了 |
[39:15] | And a welcome change from the derivative pabulum | 也是个令人欣喜的变化 从前我们的身体 |
[39:19] | this body subjected us to before. | 会抑制我们吸收这种衍生的精神食粮 |
[39:22] | Our plan is back on schedule. | 我们的计划重回正轨了 |
[39:24] | Indeed it is. | 确实如此 |
[39:27] | Only a few more subjects left to locate. | 要定位的目标没几个了 |
[39:55] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[39:56] | I can come back if– | 要是不方便我可以一会儿再来 |
[39:57] | No, it’s–it’s okay. | 没有 没事的 |
[40:03] | Look, um… | 听着… |
[40:04] | I totally understand if you need some time away from the team. | 要是你需要离队一段时间 我完全理解 |
[40:09] | I mean, to lose someone right in front of you… | 眼睁睁的看着一个人失去 |
[40:15] | Especially someone you care about… | 还是你在乎的那个人 |
[40:18] | Izzy was very special. | 伊兹是与众不同的 |
[40:21] | She was. | 确实 |
[40:24] | But–But now… | 但 但现在… |
[40:28] | DeVoe’s still out there. | 迪沃依然逍遥法外 |
[40:31] | And until that threat’s over… | 在这个威胁解除之前 |
[40:34] | We gotta keep this buddy system going. | 我们还得保持这个伙伴关系 |
[40:38] | I thought you might say that, Allen. | 我想到你会这么说了 艾伦 |
[40:40] | Which is why I got you this. | 所以我给你准备了这个 |
[40:47] | You want me to be your partner? | 你想让我做你的搭档吗 |
[40:49] | Oh, hey, come on. | 你快得了吧 |
[40:50] | This, uh, this Turner don’t need no Hooch. | 我这神探才用不上帮手呢 |
[40:53] | But… | 不过… |
[40:54] | I do know what it’s like to get fired from CCPD | 我确实明白一条法律未犯 |
[40:57] | when you didn’t even really break the law. | 就被中城警局开除是什么感觉 |
[40:59] | You absolutely broke the law. | 你铁定是犯法了 |
[41:01] | And I remember after I lost my job, | 我还记得 我丢了工作后 |
[41:05] | felt like I lost a piece of my identity. | 感觉我一部分的人格都丧失了 |
[41:08] | And now you won’t have to deal with that problem. | 现在你不用烦心这个问题了 |
[41:11] | So the next time we’re out in the field | 下次我们出外勤的时候 |
[41:13] | and somebody asks you who you work for, | 要是有人问你为谁卖命 |
[41:14] | you won’t have to get all stammery. | 你就不用再支支吾吾的了 |
[41:18] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[41:20] | You really like me. | 你真的很喜欢我 |
[41:23] | Don’t go getting all soft on me now, rookie. | 别对我这么温柔 菜鸟 |
[41:28] | You and I, we gotta stand up, | 你和我 我们得站起来 |
[41:29] | and we gotta fight back. | 予以反击 |
[41:31] | Just like Izzy would have wanted. | 正如伊兹所希望的那样 |
[41:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:35] | There’s three more people out there who need our help, | 世上还有三个人需要我们的帮助 |
[41:37] | and we need to find them before DeVoe does. | 我们得在迪沃之前找到他们 |
[41:40] | And after we do that… | 等我们找到他们后 |
[41:43] | I’m gonna take DeVoe down. | 我要打倒迪沃 |