时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:09] | of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我秘密地打击犯罪 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法 |
[00:18] | to bring me back, and in doing so | 才把我救回来 但我们的世界 |
[00:20] | our world was opened up to new threats. | 也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | The Quark Sphere, | 这个夸克球 |
[00:31] | filled with Barry’s unique genetic marker, | 充满了巴里特殊的遗传标记 |
[00:32] | and programmed to track his specific DNA, | 并被编程追踪他特别的DNA |
[00:34] | using the electrical current of the Speed Force. | 运用了神速力的电流 |
[00:36] | Once we track Barry and we pull him out, | 一旦我们追踪到巴里 把他拉出来 |
[00:38] | the Quark Sphere will trick the Speed Force | 这个夸克球体会瞒骗神速力 |
[00:40] | into thinking he’s still there. | 让它以为巴里仍在那里 |
[00:42] | What is happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:44] | We’re moving so quickly that everyone else is still. | 我们移动很快 其他人都相对静止了 |
[00:46] | – Flash. – Flash. | -闪电侠 -闪电侠 |
[00:48] | I’m your father’s doppelganger. | 我是你父亲的二重身 |
[00:50] | Jesse, you’re a speedster. | 杰西 你是极速者吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah, it’s pretty cool, right? | 很酷 对不对 |
[00:54] | – Everything okay with Jesse? – Yes. | -杰西一切还好吗 -对 |
[00:55] | I spent the summer assembling a support staff for her, | 我花了一整个夏天给她召集了一队人马 |
[00:58] | but then Jesse goes and kicks me off the team. | 然而之后杰西离开了并把我踢出了小队 |
[01:00] | They took a vote. I’m out. | 他们投票表决把我踢出去了 |
[01:02] | I don’t even have a home to return to now. | 我现在都无家可归了 |
[01:36] | – Barry… – Iris… | -巴里 -爱瑞丝 |
[01:37] | What–I’m… | 怎么 我是… |
[01:39] | – You’re moving with me, okay? – What? | -你在和我一起移动 –什么 |
[01:40] | You’re moving as fast as I am, | 你现在移动得和我一样快 |
[01:42] | – like in the courtroom. – Why? Didn’t you… | -就像在法院时一样 -为什么 你不是… |
[01:44] | I can’t. I–I can’t. | 我没办法 我没办法 |
[01:46] | – What? What’s wrong? – I can’t. | -怎么了 -我没办法 |
[01:48] | What– | 什么 |
[01:51] | I can’t save us this time. | 这次我救不了我们了 |
[02:08] | Ready when you are, Barry. | 准备好 巴里 |
[02:10] | – I’m ready! – Are you serious? | -准备好了 -你认真的吗 |
[02:12] | Come on, Cisco, just one more. | 拜托 西斯科 再来一次 |
[02:14] | She said two hours ago. | 2小时前她就这么说了 |
[02:16] | Look, you know he’s not gonna stop until he makes it through. | 你知道不成功他不会放弃的 |
[02:19] | Come on, you know how Barry gets. | 拜托 你知道巴里的 |
[02:21] | – One more. – Thank you. | -就再一次 -谢了 |
[02:23] | All right, here we go. | 开始吧 |
[02:30] | 3 Three… | |
[02:31] | 2 1 two…one. | |
[02:34] | Now! | 现在 |
[02:36] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:37] | – One more. – Iris? | -再来一次 -爱瑞丝 |
[02:38] | Uh, Barry, look, why don’t we take five? | 巴里 我们不如休息一会 |
[02:41] | No, not until I get this, all right? Come on. | 不 除非我成功 拜托 |
[02:42] | – Listen, Miyagi… – What? | -听着 英雄 -什么 |
[02:43] | I’ve been here all day, opening breaches, all right, | 我一天都在这里 打开缺口 |
[02:45] | so unless you wanna rub your hands together | 所以除非你打算搓搓双手 |
[02:48] | and do some magic shoulder popping… | 给我的肩膀来个神奇的按摩 |
[02:49] | I’m not rubbing your shoulder. | 我才不会给你按摩肩膀 |
[02:50] | That’s what I thought. I’m taking five. | 我就知道 我休息会儿 |
[02:51] | – Hey, come on! – I’m taking five! | -拜托 -我休息去了 |
[02:53] | I– | 我 |
[02:57] | I don’t understand why I can’t get this. | 我不知道我为什么没法成功 |
[02:59] | Well, probably because you’ve been up all night. | 可能是因为你忙了一整晚 |
[03:01] | But that shouldn’t matter. | 那应该没关系 |
[03:02] | Look, Barry, a bridge closes in three picoseconds. | 巴里 桥梁在万亿分之一秒内就关闭了 |
[03:05] | DeVoe’s could shut even faster. | 而迪沃可以关闭得更快 |
[03:08] | Look, I’m just saying that this might not even be | 我只是说这可能不是 |
[03:10] | the best plan to catch him anyway. | 抓住他的最佳计划 |
[03:12] | It’s a plan, you know. | 这是个计划 |
[03:13] | It’s the only one we have right now. | 我们现在只有这法子 |
[03:14] | Well, and what if he uses his force field against you? | 要是他用自己的力场对付你呢 |
[03:16] | You don’t know how to get out of it yet. | 你还不知道怎么从那里出来 |
[03:17] | I don’t know, Iris, but, I mean, we need something. | 不知道 爱瑞丝 但我们需要什么 |
[03:20] | We have no leads on the next three bus metas, | 对那3个巴士上的超能力者我们没有线索 |
[03:23] | no way to track DeVoe, no way to stop him. | 没办法追踪迪沃或是阻止他 |
[03:25] | I mean, he can’t be this smart. | 他不可能这么聪明 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry, but, I mean, we’ve been at this for months, | 抱歉 但我们为之努力数月了 |
[03:31] | and we have nothing. | 却一无所获 |
[03:33] | I mean, maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这才是问题 |
[03:36] | You know, sometimes you have to… | 有时候你不得不 |
[03:38] | take a breather and let the answer come to you. | 休息下 让答案自己浮现出来 |
[03:40] | – Do something else for a bit. – Like what? | -做做别的事 -比如呢 |
[03:43] | Like… | 比如 |
[03:45] | date night, for starters. | 先开始约会之夜 |
[03:50] | You know, we haven’t had any quality time, | 我们都没好好相处的时光 |
[03:53] | just you and me, since our honeymoon. | 就我俩 自从蜜月之后 |
[03:55] | Which was severely cut short. | 蜜月都被突然打断了 |
[03:59] | I know we’re the Flash, but we– | 我知道我们是闪电侠小分队 但我们 |
[04:02] | We’re also Barry and Iris. | 也是巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[04:05] | No, you’re right, yeah. | 你说得没错 |
[04:07] | All right, I’m gonna make a reservation tonight, | 我今晚去预订一个地方 |
[04:10] | someplace very romantic. | 很浪漫的地方 |
[04:13] | Oh… Sounds perfect. | 听上去太好了 |
[04:17] | How is it we live together, work together, | 我们工作生活在一起 |
[04:20] | sleep in the same bed together, | 同床共寝 |
[04:21] | but it stills feels like we don’t spend any real time | 却怎么还感觉没有真正作为 |
[04:24] | as husband and wife? | 夫妻相伴的时光 |
[04:25] | Allen, West Allen, cortex now! | 艾伦 韦斯特·艾伦 现在来表层 |
[04:30] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[04:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:45] | This is a signature field, | 这是信号场 |
[04:47] | mapping every time DeVoe’s gone in and out of his layer | 每次迪沃在口袋维度 |
[04:49] | in the pocket dimension. | 的贼窝中进出时 都会标记出来 |
[04:50] | – All of these? – All of them. | -所有这些 -所有 |
[04:52] | So, how did you do this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[04:54] | I didn’t do it, actually. Ramon did. | 其实不是我 是拉蒙 |
[04:56] | But all I did was just come up | 但我所做的是 |
[04:57] | with a really complex and eloquent algorithm | 想到一个非常复杂并有说服力的运算法则 |
[04:59] | to track the warping signatures. | 去追踪扭曲的信号 |
[05:00] | Don’t do that, all right? Don’t do that. Don’t be modest. | 别这样 好吗 别谦虚 |
[05:02] | – All right? It’s unbecoming. – You’re unbecoming. | -好吗 不合适 -你才不合适 |
[05:04] | You wish I was unbecoming, all right? | 是你希望我不合适 好吗 |
[05:05] | Do you know that these are DeVoe? | 你知道这些是迪沃吗 |
[05:06] | These are DeVoe, all right? | 这些就是迪沃 好吗 |
[05:07] | This is when Marlize grabbed him | 这是马尔利泽在劳伦斯山 |
[05:08] | from Izzy at Lawrence Hills. | 从伊兹那儿带他回去 |
[05:09] | This is when he showed up at Iron Heights prison. | 这是他在铁山监狱现身的时候 |
[05:11] | – This is DeVoe’s house. – And this is the alleyway | -这是迪沃的家 -这是市中心的 |
[05:13] | in the city center, where he abducted you. | 小巷 他在这里绑架了你 |
[05:16] | How long has this been going on? | 他这么做有多久了 |
[05:17] | – Oh, wait for it. – The past three years. | -可长了 -过去三年 |
[05:19] | – Three years? – DeVoe orchestrated everything | -3年 -迪沃精心安排一切 |
[05:21] | to get the people he wanted on the bus. | 为了得到巴士上的人 |
[05:23] | He’s been planning this a long time. | 他计划很久了 |
[05:25] | We got a planner, just like Thawne. | 这是个计划家 和斯旺一样 |
[05:28] | – Just like Thawne. – So, how do we use this? | -和斯旺一样 -怎么用这个 |
[05:31] | All we can do right now | 我们现在能做的 |
[05:32] | is just wait for the next marker to appear, | 就是静待下一个标记出现 |
[05:33] | try to get the jump on him. | 试着先发制人 |
[05:34] | That and keep an eye on Ralph, using the old buddy system. | 还有盯好拉尔夫 用以前那套伙伴系统 |
[05:37] | Has anyone seen Ralph today? | 今天有人见到他了吗 |
[05:38] | No, he’s downstairs, moving in. | 没有 他在楼下走来走去 |
[05:40] | He’s very nervous. | 他很紧张 |
[05:41] | – I don’t know why. – I don’t know why either. | -不知道为什么 -我也不知道 |
[05:43] | He’s a superhero. | 他是超级英雄 |
[05:44] | People with powers are ready for anything. | 有超能力的人对一切都是准备好的 |
[05:46] | Ah! Son of a breach! | 该死的缺口 |
[05:48] | – Sorry… – Jesse. | -抱歉 -杰西 |
[05:49] | I just came in through the breach room. | 我刚从缺口房间进来 |
[05:50] | Hey, Jesse, welcome back. | 杰西 欢迎回来 |
[05:52] | What are you– what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[06:00] | Wally’s not here. | 沃利不在这里 |
[06:07] | Uh, you know, an apology cube usually works better | 真要道歉的话 |
[06:10] | when there’s an actual apology on it. | 道歉盒通常更管用 |
[06:13] | You get the sentiment. | 你情绪化了 |
[06:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:17] | That is a, uh, mental activity dampener. | 那是内心活动缓冲器 |
[06:20] | It’s for DA Cecile Horton. | 给地检官塞西尔·霍尔顿用的 |
[06:21] | It keeps her from hearing other people’s thoughts. | 让她无法读取他人的内心 |
[06:24] | Kinda clunky. | 挺笨重 |
[06:25] | That’s what she said. | 她就是这么说的 |
[06:27] | Literally, that’s what she said. | 她原话就这么说的 |
[06:28] | The second version’s more streamlined. | 第二版好多了 |
[06:30] | And what’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[06:31] | Those are thoughts, musings. | 那些是想法 沉思 |
[06:34] | How to stop DeVoe. | 怎么去阻止迪沃的思路 |
[06:36] | Wow, he’s really in your head, isn’t he? | 他现在是你的重中之重了啊 |
[06:38] | Yeah, a lot of people are nowadays, | 是啊 现在很多人都是的 |
[06:40] | thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[06:42] | Look, I thought you wanted me to come here | 我以为你想让我过来 |
[06:43] | so we could talk about this. | 聊聊这事 |
[06:44] | No, I want you to stop bringing up your mother. | 不 我想让你不要再提起你妈妈 |
[06:47] | I will, once you deal with her death. | 我会的 一旦你接受她离开的事实 |
[06:49] | – I have. – No, you haven’t. | -我已经接受了 -你没有 |
[06:50] | Yes, I have. She died! | 我接受了 她死了 |
[06:52] | Years ago, she died. | 多年前就死了 |
[06:54] | There was nothing I could do to save her. | 我没法救她 |
[06:55] | End of story. Life goes on. | 就这样 生活还在继续 |
[06:57] | Yeah, for everyone but you. | 是啊 除了你之外 |
[06:59] | Look, Dad, when Mom died, you didn’t talk about it… | 爸 妈走了之后 你从不谈论 |
[07:02] | – There’s nothing to– – Ever. | -这没关… -从不提起 |
[07:04] | And you’ve been upset ever since. | 而且自从那以后你就脾气不好 |
[07:05] | You’ve been miserable, | 惨兮兮的 |
[07:06] | and you make everyone around you miserable. | 而且你让身边的人也惨兮兮的 |
[07:08] | I mean, why do you think I asked you to leave my team? | 你觉得我为什么要把你除名 |
[07:10] | Your team’s a bunch of idiots. | 你的队伍里都是傻子 |
[07:11] | – Okay. – No offense. | -好吧 -无意冒犯 |
[07:12] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I came here to stop DeVoe. | 不过无所谓 我来这里是阻止迪沃 |
[07:15] | No, you stayed because of DeVoe. | 不 你留下来是因为迪沃 |
[07:17] | A distinction without a difference. | 没什么差别 |
[07:18] | Dad, there is always going to be some bad guy to stop, | 爸 总有坏人需要被阻止 |
[07:21] | – or algorithm to writ.. – Yeah, that’s it. | -或者要写出来的运算法则 -对 |
[07:23] | – Or problem to solve. – Yeah, that’s my point. Exactly. | -或者需要解决的问题 -对 这就是我的问题 |
[07:28] | I didn’t want to talk about her death, | 我也不想谈及她的离开 |
[07:30] | but…I did, | 但我还是说了 |
[07:33] | and it helped a lot. | 而这很有帮助 |
[07:35] | Trust me, you are never going to be able | 相信我 你不把这心结说出来 |
[07:36] | to move on with your life until you talk about this. | 就没法继续好好生活 |
[07:38] | Jesse! I can’t! | 杰西 我做不到 |
[07:41] | I– | 我 |
[07:50] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[07:57] | Your mother… | 你妈妈 |
[08:04] | You’ll never understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[08:08] | Yeah. I guess I won’t. | 对 我是理解不了 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么 |
[08:47] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[09:06] | – You all right, Jonesy? – I’ll live. | -你还好吗 乔西 -死不了 |
[09:08] | Here. Put pressure on it. | 给你 用力压住 |
[09:10] | Help’s on the way. | 救援马上到 |
[09:12] | Who the hell are these guys? They came out of nowhere. | 这些人是谁 他们忽然冒出来 |
[09:14] | I don’t know, but they want whatever is in that container. | 我不知道 但他们想要那集装箱里的东西 |
[09:18] | Where is that? | 在哪里 |
[09:19] | One of the hangars out at Waid Airfield. | 韦德机场的某个机棚 |
[09:22] | My dad said CCPD was escorting ARGUS there | 我父亲说中心城警局今早在那 |
[09:23] | this morning for something. | 保护天眼会做事 |
[09:25] | – He’s there, Barry. – Yeah, we gotta go. | -他在那 巴里 -对 我们得走了 |
[09:27] | – We’ll meet you there. – Cool, I’ll come too. | -我们和你在那儿会合 -酷 我也去 |
[09:30] | Could use the distraction. | 可以借助这个掩护 |
[09:35] | Come on, Flash. | 快来 闪电侠 |
[09:51] | Guys, seven officers and ARGUS agents down. | 伙计们 七名警官和天眼会特工被放倒了 |
[09:53] | They just blew open the ARGUS transport container. | 他们刚刚炸开了天眼会运输的集装箱 |
[09:55] | West side of the hangar. One armed assailant inside. | 机棚西侧 一名武装分子进去了 |
[09:57] | Got it! | 明白 |
[10:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[10:16] | It’s ready. | 可以开始了 |
[10:24] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[10:30] | Move! Move, move! | 走 走 走 |
[10:41] | Just you and us now. | 只剩下你和我们了 |
[10:44] | Nice work, everyone. | 大家干得好 |
[10:46] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[10:50] | For all of Central City. | 为了中城的所有人 |
[10:54] | 引爆核弹 激活 | |
[11:01] | No… | 不 |
[11:15] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[11:19] | We’re too late. | 我们太晚了 |
[11:28] | – Oh, that’s a nuclear bomb. – I know. | -那是个核弹 -我知道 |
[11:30] | And its core has already gone critical. | 它的核心到临界状态了 |
[11:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:32] | The second we slow down, it’s over. | 我们一慢下来 就完了 |
[11:34] | I know. That’s not helping. | 我知道 说这个没用 |
[11:38] | Well, how long do you think we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[11:41] | We just have to keep moving | 我们必须不停地移动 |
[11:43] | till we figure out a way to stop it. | 直到我们找出办法解决它 |
[11:46] | Oka–okay, we could run it to the Badlands. | 我们可以把它带到巴德兰斯 |
[11:47] | No, if we run that long, it’ll speed up the reaction. | 如果我们跑那么远 会加速反应 |
[11:50] | We won’t make it outside the city before it explodes. | 没法在爆炸前把它移出城市 |
[11:51] | Well, we can’t run everyone outside the city. | 我们不可能把所有人移出城市 |
[11:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:54] | We’re talking hundreds of thousands of people. | 我们说的是几十万人 |
[11:55] | I mean, if there were more than just the two of us, | 只要人数比我们两个人多 |
[11:57] | there’s not enough time. | 时间就不够 |
[12:00] | Wait, that’s it. | 等等 对了 |
[12:01] | – Jay Garrick. – What about him? | -杰伊·加里克 -他怎么了 |
[12:02] | Uh, he might know what to do. | 他可能知道要怎么做 |
[12:04] | Go to Earth-3, get him, | 去地球三 找他来 |
[12:05] | bring him back here as fast as you can, okay? | 尽快把他带回来 |
[12:34] | I need you right now, man. | 我现在需要你 |
[12:44] | Whoa, what is going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[12:46] | You’re moving with me at super-speed. | 你在和我一起以超级速度移动 |
[12:48] | What? | 什么 |
[12:49] | Is this what it looks like when you run? | 你跑的时候就是这个感觉吗 |
[12:51] | More or less. | 差不多 |
[12:52] | I have to say, it’s a little uneventful. | 我得说这有点平淡无奇啊 |
[12:53] | Hey…come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:01] | I’m guessing this is our Ark of the Covenant. | 这就是我们的约柜了 |
[13:03] | Something like that, yeah. | 确实和那有点像 |
[13:07] | Yeah, that will definitely melt your face. | 那肯定能溶了你的脸 |
[13:11] | That…that looks like an experimental fission engine, | 看着像一台实验用核裂变仪器 |
[13:15] | deuterium isotopes. | 氘同位素 |
[13:17] | That would make this an inertial confinement cage | 那这个就是惯性约束柜了 |
[13:19] | to stop the radiation. | 可以阻断辐射 |
[13:21] | But with enough pressure, | 但是只要有足够的压力 |
[13:22] | the isotopes inside, they split, | 里面的同位素就会分裂 |
[13:24] | they produce heat, they produce light. | 会产生热 产生光 |
[13:25] | It starts out blue, | 先是蓝色 |
[13:27] | turns yellow, turns purple, | 然后是黄色 接着是紫色 |
[13:30] | and then it’s game over. | 然后我们就完了 |
[13:31] | Just please tell me there’s a way we can undo it. | 拜托告诉我有办法逆转它 |
[13:34] | I think we’re way past that point. | 我们已经错过可逆转时间了 |
[13:36] | – We have to do something. – I– | -我们得做点什么 -我… |
[13:39] | what if–what if I breach it to a dead Earth, | 要是 要是我把它弄到荒废的地球上 |
[13:41] | – like I did with Fallout? – Of course, yeah. | -就像我处理辐射那样 -当然可以 |
[13:42] | That’s a great idea. All right, do it. | 好主意 去做吧 |
[13:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:55] | I think I might be all breached out. | 我可能透支了 |
[13:58] | I-I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[13:59] | I think I breached one too many times today. | 可能我今天打开缺口太多次了 |
[14:01] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是因为这个 |
[14:01] | A breach is a folding of space-time, right, | 打开缺口本质上是折叠时空 |
[14:03] | so when we’re moving this fast, we– | 所以当我们高速移动 |
[14:05] | When we’re moving this fast, when we’re moving in Flashtime, | 当我们高速移动 当我们身处闪电时间 |
[14:08] | then we don’t have the time necessary | 我们没有形成一个缺口所必要的 |
[14:10] | – for a breach to form. – Exactly. | -足够的时间 -没错 |
[14:12] | Then that means I can’t… | 这就意味着我不能 |
[14:15] | That means I–I can’t… | 这就意味着我不能 |
[14:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:24] | You’re not a speedster. | 你不是极速者 |
[14:26] | Your body can’t handle moving this fast very long. | 你的身体没法长期承受高速移动 |
[14:28] | I gotta let go, all right? | 我得放开你 好吗 |
[14:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:32] | Wait…ask Harry. | 等等 问哈里 |
[14:36] | He’ll know. | 他会知道的 |
[14:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:40] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[15:02] | A–Allen… | 艾伦 |
[15:03] | – Wells, hey… – Uh, why are you touching me? | -威尔斯 -你碰我干嘛 |
[15:05] | – Th– – Listen… | -这 -听着 |
[15:06] | Am I in– am I in… | 我是不是在 |
[15:08] | Yes, you’re in Fla– you’re in Flashtime, yes. | 没错 你在闪电时间中 |
[15:09] | Flashtime? What is Flashtime? | 闪电时间 闪电时间是什么 |
[15:10] | – I didn’t– – Cisco just came up with it. | -我没… -西斯科刚想出这个词 |
[15:11] | Wait, you did this with Ramon before you did this with me? | 在你和我共享闪电时间之前你和拉蒙试过了 |
[15:13] | – Hey, we don’t have time! – Hey, listen, the alarm– | -我们没时间了 -那个警报 |
[15:15] | Yes, the alarm that we left for was an ARGUS transport. | 我们去处理的那个警报是天眼会的运输机 |
[15:17] | – It had a fission engine in it. – And it exploded? | -里面有个核裂变仪器 -它爆炸了 |
[15:20] | That’s why I’m in this Flashti– | 这就是我在闪电时… |
[15:21] | wait…Jesse. Where’s Jesse? | 等等 杰西 杰西在哪 |
[15:24] | She’s–no, she’s fine. She left. She went to– | 她很好 她离开了 她去了 |
[15:25] | Okay, Allen, that’s great, | 艾伦 这很好 |
[15:26] | because if this city’s gonna explode, | 要是这个城市要炸了 |
[15:28] | you need to send her as far away from here as possible… | 你得尽量把她送远一点 |
[15:30] | No, listen–listen, she went to Earth-3 to get Jay Garrick. | 不 她去了地球三去找杰伊·加里克 |
[15:31] | – She’s coming back? – Yes, we need his help. | -她会回来 -对 我们需要他的帮助 |
[15:33] | Allen, no, no, no, no, we cannot let her– | 艾伦 不 我们不能让她 |
[15:34] | Hey! Right now, I need your help, okay? | 现在我需要你的帮助 |
[15:36] | – How do I stop the reaction? – You can’t stop this. | -我要怎么才能阻止核反应 -你阻止不了 |
[15:39] | What do you mean? Then what do I do? | 你什么意思 那我要做什么 |
[15:40] | You can’t–you have to send it away from here. | 你不能 你得把它送走 |
[15:41] | – Well, I can’t. We tried… – Open–have Ramon open a– | -我送不走 我们试了 -让拉蒙打开 |
[15:43] | Cisco can’t–he can’t. Cisco can’t open a breach. | 西斯科做不到 西斯科打不开缺口 |
[15:44] | – He can’t. – ‘Cause there’s no time. | -他做不到 -因为没有时间 |
[15:45] | – Exactly. – But you can. | -没错 -但是你可以 |
[15:46] | – What do you mean? – Allen, you can. | -你说什么 -艾伦 你可以 |
[15:48] | – No, I can’t. – Listen to me– | -我做不到 -听我说 |
[15:49] | – What are you talking about? – Allen, listen to me, | -你说什么呢 -艾伦 听我说 |
[15:50] | space-time breaches and the portal to the Speed Force | 时空缺口和到神速力的传送门 |
[15:53] | operate under different physics. | 不是同一原理 |
[15:54] | You open a portal to the Speed Force. | 你打开一个通往神速力的传送门 |
[15:57] | You send it there. | 把核弹扔进去 |
[15:59] | What will it do to the Speed Force? | 它会对神速力有什么影响 |
[16:01] | – What is–why am I weak? – Wells… | -什么 我为什么变虚弱了 -威尔斯 |
[16:03] | – I know. Wells, hey–hey… – It’s the speed–the– | -威尔斯 -是速度 |
[16:04] | Listen to me, will an explosion– | 听我说 爆炸会 |
[16:05] | – The speed’s affecting me. – I know. | -速度在影响我 -我知道 |
[16:06] | Will an explosion that big affect the Speed Force? | 爆炸会对神速力有什么大影响吗 |
[16:08] | I don’t…think so. | 我不 这么认为 |
[16:11] | What? What do you mean you don’t think so? | 什么 你这么说什么意思 |
[16:12] | – I don’t know. – Wells, hey, look at me– | -我不知道 -威尔斯 看着我 |
[16:13] | What the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[16:18] | – Get her out of here. – I’m gonna–I’ll try– | -把她送出去 -我会 努力 |
[16:19] | – Allen–Allen… – All right. | -艾伦 -好了 |
[16:22] | – How’d you do that? – Um, I’m not sure. | -你是怎么做到的 -我不确定 |
[16:24] | I’ve–I’ve been able to do it | 自从我从神速力里出来 |
[16:25] | ever since I came out of the Speed Force. | 就能这么做了 |
[16:26] | – That’s a hell of a new trick. – Look, right now– | -这个新技能不错啊 -现在… |
[16:28] | I know. Jesse showed me the nuke. | 我知道 杰西给我看了核炸弹 |
[16:31] | – We’re in trouble, kid. – Well, I don’t know. | -我们有大麻烦了 孩子 -我不知道 |
[16:33] | Wells has an idea that he thinks might work. | 威尔斯说他有个主意可能有用 |
[16:35] | Yeah? What is it? | 是吗 是什么 |
[16:36] | We send the bomb into the Speed Force, | 我们把炸弹送到神速力里 |
[16:37] | let it detonate in there. | 让它在那里引爆 |
[16:39] | – Like hell you will. – What do you mean? Why not? | -你不能这样 -你什么意思 为什么 |
[16:41] | Because, Flash, if you do that, | 因为闪电侠 你要是这么做 |
[16:43] | we may lose the Speed Force forever. | 我们可能永远失去神速力 |
[16:51] | What do you mean we might lose the Speed Force? | 什么叫我们都会丧失神速力 |
[16:54] | An explosion that size could destroy it completely. | 这种规模的爆炸可能彻底摧毁它 |
[16:56] | If that were to happen, | 如果它被毁了 |
[16:57] | every speedster across space and time | 广袤时空中的每个极速者 |
[16:59] | would lose access to their speed instantly. | 都会立即丧失他们的速度 |
[17:02] | Every speedster? | 每个极速者 |
[17:05] | Even if it got rid of Thawne | 即便这能够摆脱斯旺 |
[17:06] | and every other evil speedster in the multiverse, | 和多元宇宙中其他邪恶的极速者 |
[17:08] | you cannot do this. | 你也不能这么做 |
[17:11] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你这么做 |
[17:14] | Well, I’m sorry, Jay, | 对不起 杰伊 |
[17:15] | if this is the only way to save everyone in the city, | 如果这是拯救这座城市里所有人的唯一方法 |
[17:17] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[17:33] | Barry, listen to me… | 巴里 听我说 |
[17:35] | Harry didn’t know anything about the Speed Force, okay? | 哈里对神速力一无所知 |
[17:37] | None of us really do. | 我们都不真正了解它 |
[17:39] | And this isn’t just about speed. | 神速力并不只是包括速度 |
[17:41] | You’re talking about destroying | 你在谈论摧毁多元宇宙中的 |
[17:42] | an essential element of the multiverse. | 一个核心元素 |
[17:44] | Nobody knows what the consequences will be. | 没人知道后果如何 |
[17:47] | You were trapped in there longer than I was. | 你在那里的时间比我久 |
[17:49] | – If anyone can underst– – Then what, Jay? | -如果有人可以理 -然后呢 杰伊 |
[17:50] | What’s your idea? | 你有什么主意 |
[17:59] | I mean, did my dad have any other ideas? | 我爸还有其他主意吗 |
[18:01] | No…but we couldn’t talk for very long. | 没有 但是我们没法谈太长时间 |
[18:06] | Jay, I’m sorry, I just– | 杰伊 抱歉 我只是… |
[18:08] | No, it’s all right, kid. I get it. | 不 没事的孩子 我懂 |
[18:12] | All right, back to basics. | 好了 从头再来 |
[18:14] | In nuclear fission, | 在核裂变中 |
[18:15] | enormous energy is created by a chain reaction of atoms | 原子分裂释放中子引发的连锁反应 |
[18:19] | splitting and releasing neutrons. | 释放出巨大的能量 |
[18:21] | It’s nearly impossible to reverse this process, | 想要逆转基本不可能 |
[18:24] | but, theoretically… | 但是 理论上 |
[18:28] | you could restore stability. | 你可以恢复稳定性 |
[18:30] | How? | 怎么做 |
[18:31] | One way is to offset the loss of mass | 有一个办法是通过核聚变 |
[18:33] | – by nuclear fusion. – Great. | -来抵消损失的质量 -真棒 |
[18:36] | You have some sort of machine lying around here | 你这里有什么类似的机器 |
[18:37] | that could generate that kind of energy? | 能产生这么大的能量吗 |
[18:39] | No, we don’t. | 我们没有 |
[18:40] | But the other way, considering our predicament, | 但另一个方法 以我们目前的困境来看 |
[18:43] | seems more promising. | 更可行一些 |
[18:44] | Which is what? | 什么方法 |
[18:46] | Cooling it down. | 让它冷却 |
[18:55] | We need to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[19:04] | I see all these frozen people around me, Flash, | 闪电侠 这里这么多都冻住的人 |
[19:06] | and this time, it’s not my fault. | 这一次可不是我的错哦 |
[19:08] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[19:09] | Three of you now. What’s going on? | 这次是三个人了 发生了什么 |
[19:11] | – The cargo in this container. – It’s a nuclear bomb. | -集装箱里的货物 -是个核弹 |
[19:14] | Yeah, and it went kaboom. | 是啊 而且快炸了 |
[19:16] | – Dandy. – Come here. | -真好 -过来 |
[19:19] | Whoo, it’s toasty in here. | 这里跟烤箱似的 |
[19:21] | We need you to cool it down. | 我们需要你把它冷却 |
[19:24] | You want me to cool down a nuclear reaction | 你们想让我冷却一个已经 |
[19:25] | that’s already gone critical? | 到临界点的核子反应 |
[19:31] | You’re serious? | 你们是认真的啊 |
[19:32] | Quickly, please, Ms. Frost. | 快点 谢谢 冰霜女士 |
[19:34] | All right, let’s give it a whirl. | 好吧 试一下好了 |
[19:46] | Didn’t go quite how I expected. | 和我预期的不太一样 |
[19:53] | Tr–try again. | 再试试 |
[20:00] | Oh, no… | 不好… |
[20:03] | Huh, so that’s what heat feels like. | 所以这就是热的感觉吗 |
[20:06] | You’re burning up. | 你热起来了 |
[20:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:10] | All right, it’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[20:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:13] | I have to let you go, all right? | 我得放开你了 好吗 |
[20:15] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[20:18] | Don’t let Caity die. | 别让凯特琳死了 |
[20:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:28] | Guess we have to find that fusion machine after all. | 看起来咱们还是得去找个核聚变机器 |
[20:33] | – Wait a second… – What? | -等一下 -怎么 |
[20:36] | What if we’re the machine? | 如果我们当那机器呢 |
[20:38] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[20:41] | Well, you said that we could offset the energy of the bomb | 你说我们可以通过核聚变的能量 |
[20:43] | with the energy from nuclear fusion. | 来抵消炸弹的能量 |
[20:45] | Theoretically. | 理论上是这样 |
[20:46] | Right, and the reaction in that container’s giving off, | 对 那个箱子里的反应释放出了 |
[20:49] | I don’t know, 3 million tons of energy? | 我不知道 三百万吨的能量吗 |
[20:51] | – Give or take. – So, 3 megatons of energy, | -大概如此 -所以 三百万吨的能量 |
[20:54] | that’s 3 billion joules. | 那是三十亿焦耳 |
[20:56] | Each lightning bolt gives off roughly 1 billion joules, so… | 每道闪点大概在十亿焦耳左右 所以… |
[20:59] | So if we all throw a lightning bolt | 只要我们一同 |
[21:00] | – at the same time… – It could be enough. | -扔出闪电的话 -很可能就足够了 |
[21:02] | That’s enough. That’ll work. Let’s do it. | 足够了 会有用的 咱们开始吧 |
[21:14] | Jay! | 杰伊 |
[21:16] | I’m– | 我有点… |
[21:18] | I’m not used to going this long. | 我没坚持过这么久 |
[21:21] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:22] | – Damn legs… – It’s all right. | -该死的腿 -没事的 |
[21:23] | Don’t work like they once did. | 不像以前那么有用了 |
[21:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:25] | I’m not gonna be able to finish this one, Flash. | 我是没法做到了 闪电侠 |
[21:27] | – I’m sorry. – Just rest. | -真抱歉 -休息吧 |
[21:30] | I’m so…sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:47] | Barry, the two of us can’t produce enough lightning power | 巴里 只有咱俩没法产生足够的电能 |
[21:49] | to offset the energy from that bomb. | 来抵消炸弹的能量 |
[21:51] | I mean, even if we had full speed, which we don’t, | 即便全速状态也不行 况且我们也不在 |
[21:55] | at least I don’t. | 最起码我不是 |
[21:58] | We have to send it into the Speed Force. | 我们得把它送到神速力中去 |
[22:01] | You–you heard what Jay said. | 你听到杰伊怎么说的了 |
[22:02] | And Harry said it’d be fine. | 哈里说会没事的 |
[22:03] | No, he said he thinks it would be fine. | 不 他说他认为会没事 |
[22:05] | Barry, my dad never thinks anything, he knows. | 巴里 我爸爸从不说认为 他说知道 |
[22:09] | Jay was right, we can’t do it. | 杰伊说的对 我们不能这么做 |
[22:14] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[22:19] | Okay, what if– | 好吧 如果… |
[22:20] | I don’t know, what if we run back in time | 我不知道 如果我们穿越时间 |
[22:22] | and stop this bomb from ever going off? | 阻止这个炸弹启动呢 |
[22:24] | No, Jesse, we can’t do that. | 不行 杰西 我们不能这么做 |
[22:25] | Yeah, well, it’s kind of our only option. | 这大概是我们唯一的选择了 |
[22:27] | It’s not an option. | 这不是选择之一 |
[22:28] | Even if it saves the city and everyone in it? | 即便能拯救这个城市和所有人吗 |
[22:30] | It’s not saving them, okay? | 这救不了他们 好吗 |
[22:31] | The second you alter the timeline, | 一旦你改变了时间线 |
[22:32] | everything changes, especially the people you love. | 所有事物都会变 尤其是你所爱的人 |
[22:35] | Trust me. I learned that the hard way. | 相信我 我是经历过这苦难的 |
[22:37] | Yeah, well, maybe a new version of my dad | 也许来个新版本的爸爸 |
[22:38] | isn’t the worst thing in the world. | 不是世上最糟的事 |
[22:41] | Look, Jesse, whatever problems you two have, | 杰西 不管你们俩有什么纠葛 |
[22:43] | they’re not gonna get solved | 它们不可能通过 |
[22:44] | by forcing him to do something he doesn’t want to. | 逼他去做他不想做的事而解决 |
[22:46] | He has to make that decision. | 他需要自己做出决定 |
[22:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:59] | The reaction’s combustion’s reached its final phase. | 反应堆的爆发已经进入最后阶段了 |
[23:02] | I think we’re slowing down. | 我想咱们是慢下来了 |
[23:03] | So everything else is speeding up. | 所以其他一切开始加速了 |
[23:06] | Barry, I don’t have any more ideas. | 巴里 我想不出办法了 |
[23:08] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[23:10] | I don’t know how much longer I can run. | 我不知道我还能跑多久 |
[23:13] | All right, you have to get out of here. | 好了 你得离开这里 |
[23:14] | Use the speed you have left to get back to Earth-2. | 用你剩下的速度回到地球二去 |
[23:16] | – Your dad wanted you to leave. – Yeah, I heard. | -你爸爸想让你离开 -我听到了 |
[23:19] | So you’d be safe, Jesse. | 这是要保证你的安全 杰西 |
[23:21] | He loves you, all right? | 他爱你 好吗 |
[23:22] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[23:25] | – Go. – No, I can’t just– | -走吧 -不行 我不能… |
[23:26] | Go. | 走吧 |
[24:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:32] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[24:37] | I wish I could tell you this while you could still hear me, | 我真希望能在你还能听到的时候告诉你 |
[24:40] | but… | 但是 |
[24:46] | I know how happy Mom made you | 我知道妈妈让你有多幸福 |
[24:48] | and how sad you are now that she’s gone. | 还有现在她不在之后你有多伤心 |
[24:51] | But I just–I don’t know why you won’t talk about it. | 但我就是 不知道你为什么不想谈一谈 |
[24:55] | I know maybe I don’t need to, | 我知道也许我不需要 |
[24:56] | but… | 但是… |
[24:58] | I just want you to be happy again. | 我只是想让你再次幸福 |
[25:04] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 我想要的只有这个 |
[25:53] | I’ve got to think of something. | 我得想出点办法来 |
[25:55] | Oh, come on. | 快啊 |
[26:33] | Barry… Iris… | 巴里 爱瑞丝 |
[26:34] | What–I’m… | 怎么 我是… |
[26:36] | You’re moving as fast as I am… | 你移动的速度和我一样快 |
[26:38] | – What? – Like in the courtroom. | -什么 -就像是在法庭时一样 |
[26:39] | – Why? Why? Didn’t you… – I can’t… | -为什么 你不是… -我没办法 |
[26:41] | – Oh, my God, what? – I can’t. | -我的天 什么 -我没办法 |
[26:48] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[26:50] | I can’t save us this time. | 这次我没办法救我们了 |
[27:00] | What do you mean, you can’t save us? | 你不能救我们是什么意思 |
[27:02] | – There’s a bomb… – What? | -有个炸弹 -什么 |
[27:03] | A nuke, it’s already gone off. | 一个核弹 已经炸了 |
[27:04] | – I can’t stop it. – Wait–but there’s a way. | -我没法阻止它 -肯定会有办法的 |
[27:06] | There’s gotta be something that you can do, Barry. | 你肯定能想到办法的 巴里 |
[27:07] | No, listen, I tried. We tried everything. | 不行 我们试了 我们试了所有办法 |
[27:09] | We tried lightning, we tried cooling it down, | 我们试了闪电 我们试了冷却 |
[27:12] | reaching into a dead earth, | 扔到没生命的地球上 |
[27:13] | but there’s nothing that will work. | 但是都没有起作用 |
[27:15] | – I don’t know what to do. – Okay. | -我不知道该怎么办 -好吧 |
[27:17] | Hey, as soon as I stop, it’s gonna– | 我只要一停下来 它就会… |
[27:19] | I know. I know. Hey–hey, it’s okay. | 我知道 我知道 没事的 |
[27:23] | I don’t know how much longer I can hold out. | 我不知道还能支撑多久 |
[27:25] | – I’m so tired. – Okay. | -我好累 -没事的 |
[27:27] | It’s okay, Barry. | 没事的 巴里 |
[27:28] | Oh, my God, you’re burning up. | 天啊 你热的要死 |
[27:30] | I’ve been at this for a while… | 我已经这样有段时间了 |
[27:31] | – Okay. – For me. | -好吧 -对我来说 |
[27:32] | Hey–hey, look at me, look at me… | 看着我 看着我 |
[27:35] | – I’m sorry. – No, don’t be sorry. | -真对不起 -不 别道歉 |
[27:37] | – Look at me. Be here with me. – I’m sorry. | -看着我 和我在一起 -真对不起 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:44] | This isn’t exactly | 这与我所想的 |
[27:46] | the quality time I was imagining, but… | 单独相处时间不太一样 不过 |
[27:50] | It’s still nice. | 也挺棒的 |
[27:53] | Every moment with you, Barry, has always been nice. | 和你在的每一时刻 巴里 都很棒 |
[27:56] | Every moment. | 每一刻 |
[28:00] | You’re my lightning rod, Iris. | 你就是我的避雷针 爱瑞丝 |
[28:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:10] | You said you tried to use lightning. How? | 你说你试过闪电 怎么用的 |
[28:11] | We tried. It–it didn’t work. | 我们试过了 没有用 |
[28:13] | If it was powerful enough, | 如果有足够的能量 |
[28:14] | it could’ve fused the split atoms, | 就可以融合分裂的原子 |
[28:16] | it could’ve negated the effects of the bomb, | 可以消除炸弹的效果 |
[28:18] | but I can’t do it alone. | 但我一个人做不到 |
[28:19] | I can’t generate that kind of energy. | 我无法产出那么大的能量 |
[28:21] | No, you can’t… | 对 你不能 |
[28:23] | but the Speed Force can. | 但是神速力可以 |
[28:25] | What? | 什么 |
[28:26] | When you went into the Speed Force, | 当你进入神速力时 |
[28:27] | the–the lightning from the storm… | 由风暴里打出的闪电 |
[28:30] | One of those bullets would be more than enough, | 其中一道应该就足够了 |
[28:32] | but I–I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[28:33] | How–how could I draw that out? I can’t. | 我怎么给它引出来 我做不到 |
[28:35] | No, listen, when we freed you, | 听着 当我们救出你时 |
[28:37] | Cisco and Caitlin, they used a Quark Sphere | 西斯科和凯瑟琳 他们用夸克球体 |
[28:39] | programmed with your genetic marker | 编入你的遗传标记 |
[28:40] | to trick the Speed Force into thinking | 来欺骗神速力 让它认为 |
[28:41] | that you were still in there. | 你依然在里边 |
[28:44] | I just need to get that sphere, | 我只需要拿到那球体 |
[28:46] | and the storm will chase me. | 然后风暴就会追我 |
[28:47] | It’s like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[28:49] | a lightning rod to bring out the lightning. | 一个带出闪电的避雷针 |
[28:56] | – Come back to me. – As fast as I can. | -一定要回到我身边 -以我最快的速度 |
[29:24] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[31:28] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[31:31] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[31:33] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[31:45] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[31:48] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[31:49] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[31:57] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[31:59] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[32:04] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[32:09] | Are we dead? | 我们死了吗 |
[32:12] | No. | 没有 |
[32:14] | That’s good. | 幸好 |
[32:24] | Today, I showed you how easy a city can fall. | 今天我向你们展示了城市陷落多么容易 |
[32:27] | Mark my words, | 记住我的话 |
[32:29] | nuclear power will bring only destruction to the world. | 核能只会带给这个世界毁灭 |
[32:32] | You’ll see it again, | 你们会再次见到 |
[32:34] | and when you do, | 那时 |
[32:36] | you’ll all remember the name, Veronica Dale, | 你们都会记得我的名字 维罗妮卡·戴尔 |
[32:38] | and fully understand my actions. | 并完全理解我的行为 |
[32:41] | Eden Corps! Eden Corps! | 伊甸队 |
[32:45] | Eden Co– | 伊甸… |
[32:47] | I feel like she’s saying, “Eden Corps.” | 我觉得她说的”伊甸队” |
[32:50] | As in blasting everybody | 指的是炸了所有人 |
[32:51] | back to the days of the Garden of Eden. | 返回伊甸园的开始 |
[32:53] | This was to air after the city fell. | 这本是在城市陷落后广播 |
[32:55] | Found her manifesto at her apartment. | 在她的公寓找到了宣言 |
[32:57] | Environmental activist turned animal liberator | 环保行动主义者成为动物解放者 |
[33:00] | – turned domestic terrorist. – Turned cray-cray. | 变成恐怖分子 变得疯疯癫癫 |
[33:02] | How did she find out about the ARGUS drop anyway? | 她怎么找到天眼会的空投的 |
[33:04] | Somebody must have tipped her off. | 一定有人告诉了她 |
[33:06] | – DeVoe. – But why would he, or she– | -迪沃 -但是为什么他还是她 |
[33:09] | whoever–why blow up the whole city? | 无论谁要炸了全城呢 |
[33:11] | Why kill nearly everyone here? | 为什么要杀了这里所有人 |
[33:12] | Maybe there is no method to the madness. | 也许这种疯狂无法解释 |
[33:14] | Well, this was fun, as usual, | 很有趣 和往常一样 |
[33:17] | but it’s time for the ol’ Crimson Comet | 但也是时候老红色彗星 |
[33:18] | to head back home. | 回家了 |
[33:20] | Thanks for your help, Jay. | 谢谢你的帮助 杰伊 |
[33:21] | Yeah, if it wasn’t for you two and Jesse, | 如果不是因为你俩和杰西 |
[33:24] | it’d be a completely different story in the news right now. | 现在新闻里说的就是完全另一码事了 |
[33:26] | You were a big part of that, Iris. | 你也是重要一部分 爱瑞丝 |
[33:29] | Credit where credit’s due. | 名至实归 |
[33:31] | My sentiments exactly. | 正是我想说的 |
[33:33] | So, when you get home, you need to rest. | 你回到家需要休息 |
[33:35] | Your glucose levels are pretty low. | 你的血糖值很低 |
[33:36] | Thanks. When I get back, | 谢谢 等我回去 |
[33:38] | I think I’ll be doing nothing but getting rest. | 我会什么都不做只休息 |
[33:41] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[33:42] | I’ve been at this hero game a long time, | 我已经在这个英雄游戏中很久了 |
[33:46] | a long, long time, | 实在很久了 |
[33:48] | and after today, | 过了今天 |
[33:51] | I’m thinking about trying my hand at something new. | 我想试试新的东西 |
[33:53] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[33:54] | For starters, training someone to take over. | 首先 训练某人接班 |
[33:57] | There’s another Flash on your earth? | 你的地球上有另一个闪电侠 |
[33:59] | There will be… | 会有的 |
[34:01] | soon as I’m done training her. | 在我训练她之后 |
[34:04] | Her? | 她 |
[34:07] | Well, do you think we’re good with the Speed Force? | 你认为神速力没事了吗 |
[34:09] | Well, if not, we’ll find out soon enough. | 如果不是 我们很快会知道 |
[34:13] | Always a pleasure, Flash. | 幸会 闪电侠 |
[34:15] | Always. | 幸会 |
[34:19] | So, you need to rest as well, Mister. | 你也需要休息 先生 |
[34:23] | No running, no Flash. | 没有跑 没有闪电侠 |
[34:25] | – Your system is taxed. – I’m good. | -你的身体过负 -我很好 |
[34:27] | You will be, but you’u’ not yet. | 会好的 不是现在 |
[34:29] | That’s right. Anything comes up, we got it. | 对的 有什么情况 我们处理 |
[34:32] | Iris, make sure this man rests. | 爱瑞丝 确保这人休息 |
[34:36] | I’m on it. | 没问题 |
[34:43] | – Long day. – Yes, it was. | -漫长一天 -是的 |
[34:46] | You know, I realized a couple of things | 当我在闪电时间时 |
[34:47] | – when I was in Flashtime. – Yeah, what’s that? | -我意识到几件事情 -什么事 |
[34:50] | Well…I’m more than fast enough to catch DeVoe. | 我足够快抓住迪沃 |
[34:54] | We just need to know when he’s coming out of | 只需知道他什么时候 |
[34:56] | the pocket dimension sooner. | 从口袋维度出来 |
[34:59] | Yeah. We’ll figure that out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[35:04] | What’s the other thing? | 别的事呢 |
[35:07] | You were right about taking a breather. | 你说得对 要喘口气 |
[35:11] | Just…A moment with you, | 就和你一起 |
[35:14] | being grounded again, | 再变回普通 |
[35:17] | everything becomes more clear. | 所有事都更清晰了 |
[35:21] | Scooch over. | 挪一挪 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry about date night. | 抱歉没了约会之夜 |
[35:30] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[35:32] | PowerBars and sweatpants, it’s… | 能量棒和运动裤 |
[35:35] | all I really need. | 就是我要的所有 |
[35:52] | Uh, this is my exit. | 我要走了 |
[35:55] | Your–oh… | 你… |
[35:58] | Right. | 是的 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:04] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[36:06] | the reason that I can’t talk about– | 之所以我不能谈论… |
[36:08] | You know what, it’s–it’s okay. | 没有关系 |
[36:10] | – You don’t have to explain it. – I don’t–I don’t? | -你不用解释 -我不用 |
[36:14] | I thought that’s what you wanted. | 我以为这是你需要的 |
[36:18] | I don’t know, I thought making you confront | 我想让你承认 |
[36:21] | all the emotions that you have with losing Mom | 你失去妈妈的所有情绪 |
[36:24] | would help you move on… | 会帮你走出来 |
[36:26] | And be happy again. | 再次快乐 |
[36:29] | But I can’t decide when you’re ready to do that, | 但我不能决定你何时准备好这么做 |
[36:32] | only you can, so I’m–I’m sorry if– | 等你准备好 抱歉如果我… |
[36:34] | No, don’t be sorry. It’s okay. | 不要道歉 没有关系 |
[36:38] | I do want you to know, though, | 我确实想让你知道 |
[36:39] | if the time comes and… | 如果时间合适 |
[36:42] | you wanna talk about it, | 你想谈了 |
[36:44] | I’m here. | 我会在 |
[36:51] | Actually…if that’s the case, | 实际上 |
[36:54] | why don’t you stick around for a little bit longer? | 你何不等会儿再走 |
[36:57] | What, you wanna talk now? | 你想现在谈吗 |
[36:58] | No…I’d like you to listen. | 不 我想让你听 |
[37:01] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[37:03] | I’m going to fix this to your forehead. | 我要把它固定在你的前额 |
[37:05] | – What is that? – It’s the streamlined version | -是什么 -改进新型 |
[37:06] | of DA Cecile Horton’s mental activity dampener. | 地检官塞西尔·霍尔的内心活动缓冲器 |
[37:11] | – Nice upgrade. – Thank you. | -好升级 -谢谢 |
[37:13] | – But I thought this was, uh, | 但我以为这是 |
[37:14] | supposed to block out people’s thoughts? | 为了阻挡别人的想法 |
[37:16] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[37:17] | Now… | 现在 |
[37:20] | it allows you to hear them. | 它能让你听到他们 |
[37:31] | Your mother… | 你母亲 |
[37:37] | I don’t know– I don’t know how–I don’t– | 我不知道怎么… |
[37:41] | You see, when you have a love– | 当你有像我和 |
[37:43] | had a love… | 你母亲 |
[37:48] | Like your mother and I had, | 所拥有的爱时 |
[37:50] | and you lose that love… | 你失去那样的爱 |
[37:59] | Anyway, um… | 无论如何 |
[38:01] | Maybe this will help you understand | 这会帮你理解 |
[38:03] | why it’s been so hard for me. | 为什么对我来说这么难 |
[38:14] | Because in the vast night sky, | 因为在浩瀚的夜空中 |
[38:17] | you are the only star I see. | 你是我看到的唯一的星星 |
[38:21] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:33] | She’s a miracle. | 她是个奇迹 |
[38:39] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[38:43] | She’s just like me. | 她和我一样 |
[38:46] | Sweetie, come here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[38:53] | Be with me. | 和我一起 |
[39:03] | Thank you, Ally. | 谢谢 阿里 |
[39:05] | – So… – So? | -所以呢 -所以呢 |
[39:07] | Jesse seemed better when she left. | 杰西走的时候看起来好多了 |
[39:08] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[39:11] | Did you guys have a nice talk? | 你俩好好谈了吗 |
[39:13] | Well, it was actually | 实际上 |
[39:15] | more of a listening session than a talk, | 不是谈而是聆听 |
[39:16] | but we’re good, yeah, both of us. | 我们很好 我俩都是 |
[39:18] | That’s good, Harry. | 很好 哈里 |
[39:19] | Yeah, and what about you? | 你呢 |
[39:21] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -说吧 |
[39:24] | I know you well enough to know that something’s on your mind. | 我了解你 你心里有事 |
[39:26] | What is it? | 什么 |
[39:27] | It’s…Killer Frost. | 是冰霜杀手 |
[39:31] | What about Killer Frost? | 冰霜杀手怎么了 |
[39:32] | I don’t know anything that she says or does. | 我对她说的话做的事一无所知 |
[39:36] | It’s scary and alarming | 有这样一个你毫无了解的人 |
[39:38] | to have this person that you know nothing about | 住在你的身体里 |
[39:41] | living inside of you. | 让我害怕又恐惧 |
[39:42] | But for the first time, | 但是第一次 |
[39:45] | I remember what she did. | 我记得她做了什么 |
[39:48] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[39:50] | Barry taking her into Flashtime, | 巴里带她进入闪电时间 |
[39:52] | trying to freeze the bomb… | 试图冷冻炸弹 |
[39:54] | And… | 然后 |
[39:55] | Killer Frost being…worried. | 冰霜杀手担心 |
[39:59] | Worried about…what? About dying? | 担心什么 怕死吗 |
[40:02] | About me. | 担心我 |
[40:05] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[40:06] | Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:08] | I didn’t mean to drop that. | 我不是故意洒的 |
[40:09] | – It just slipped out of my hands. – That’s okay. | -从我手中滑掉了 -没关系 |
[40:11] | Oh, gosh, my first… | 天啊 我第一次 |
[40:13] | Killer Frost, and I go and ruin it. | 冰霜杀手 我都毁了 |
[40:15] | – Typical–typical me. – That’s not…. | -老毛病 -那不是 |
[40:17] | It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 不用担心 |
[40:18] | I just get so clumsy when I’m nervous. | 我紧张时变得笨手笨脚 |
[40:20] | What are you nervous about? | 你紧张什么呢 |
[40:21] | Um, I’m–I’m supposed to be meeting some people here | 我在这里约了人 |
[40:23] | for the first time, and I’ve got the jitters, | 第一次我这么紧张发抖 |
[40:25] | which… Is what this place is called. | 也是这个地方的名字 |
[40:28] | Hey! It is. | 是的 |
[40:29] | – Apt name, don’t you think? – I do. | -名字很合适 不觉得吗 -同意 |
[40:31] | It’s funny, you know, you get nervous, | 有趣 你紧张 |
[40:32] | you get the Jitters, you go for coffee, | 到吉特斯咖啡 买了咖啡 |
[40:34] | and the caffeine acts as a stimulant, | 咖啡因有兴奋剂作用 |
[40:35] | which makes you shaky, which could also be known as… | 让你发抖 也可以被叫做 |
[40:37] | – The jitters. – Exactly. | – 吉特斯[发抖] -正是 |
[40:39] | Okay, ri–I get it. | 明白 |
[40:43] | We’re gonna go. | 我们要走了 |
[40:47] | Um, I’m really very, very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:49] | Don’t worry about it. Good luck with your meeting. | 不用担心 祝你好运 |
[40:50] | – I hope it goes well. – Thanks. | 希望顺利 -多谢 |
[40:58] | It did. | 是顺利 |