时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | It’s the city, they’re responding to my article. | 是中城的市民 他们在回复我的文章 |
[00:04] | This guy says he saw DeVoe on 5th and Knoll two days ago. | 这人说他两天前在第五大道和克诺路看到迪沃 |
[00:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:06] | This means DeVoe can’t hide from us anymore. | 这意味着迪沃无法再躲着我们了 |
[00:08] | The injection of dark matter from the thinking cap, | 思考帽注入的暗物质 |
[00:10] | which overwhelmed my synapses. | 使我的神经突触过载了 |
[00:11] | The more I try to use my brain, | 我越多地想要使用我的大脑 |
[00:13] | the sooner I’m going to lose it. | 我就会越快失去它 |
[00:14] | DeVoe plans to position each | 迪沃计划把他的五颗卫星 |
[00:16] | of his five satellites around the globe. | 分别发射到绕地球轨道的特定位置 |
[00:18] | And when the satellite link up– | 等每个卫星串联时 |
[00:19] | He’ll use that network | 他就会用这种连接 |
[00:20] | to emit a series of dark matter bursts. | 发射一系列大量暗物质 |
[00:22] | It will reboot the pre-frontal cortex | 会重启地球上每个 |
[00:24] | of every man, woman, and child on this earth. | 男女老幼的前额皮质 |
[00:26] | We know we need a tech-free projectile | 我们需要零科技装置 |
[00:28] | to stop DeVoe’s satellites. | 来阻止迪沃的卫星 |
[00:30] | We’ve been looking for an object | 所以我们一直在找物体 |
[00:31] | when what we really need is a person– | 其实我们真正需要的是人 |
[00:34] | Amunet. | 阿姆内特 |
[00:35] | It will deliver one savage concussive blow. | 会产生巨大破坏的爆炸 |
[00:38] | But you only get one shot. | 但机会只有一次 |
[00:40] | Initially we set out to enlighten the world. | 最初 我们是要开启大悟之道 |
[00:42] | Now you want to rule it. | 现在你想统领它 |
[00:43] | I am leaving you, Clifford. | 我要离开你了 克利福德 |
[01:00] | Agent Diggle. Good to see you, sir. | 狄格尔特工 很高兴见到你 长官 |
[01:01] | – We have the specimen ready– – The specimen? | -我们已经把样品准备好了 -样品 |
[01:04] | That’s a man in there | 那里面是一个 |
[01:06] | that we are supposed to protect. | 我们应该保护的人 |
[01:07] | Of course, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[01:08] | Our most powerful meta-dampeners | 我们最强大的超能力抑制器 |
[01:09] | are set on the building, I assure you. | 在这栋楼里布置好了 我想你保证 |
[01:13] | Elvis Banana. | 猫王 香蕉 |
[01:15] | Hendrix Spaghetti. | 亨德里克斯 意大利面 |
[01:16] | – Eye scan? – DNA sample, sir. | -眼球扫描 -DNA样本 长官 |
[01:18] | Central City branch had some trouble with | 去年这个时候 中城分部 |
[01:20] | a transmogrifier this time last year. | 在转换器上遇到了麻烦 |
[01:24] | You’re good to go, sir. | 你可以进去了 长官 |
[01:25] | Good. Now drop the dampener. | 很好 关掉抑制器 |
[01:28] | Got caught in a blast. | 在爆炸中受了伤 |
[01:29] | Slugger’s microchipped now, | 小拳王现在被植入了芯片 |
[01:31] | Dampener scrambles the frequency. | 抑制器会扰乱频率 |
[01:35] | Technical, this is Castlellan. | 技术部 这里是警卫 |
[01:37] | Lower the drawbridge. | 放下吊桥 |
[01:44] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[01:53] | Modern music. | 现代音乐 |
[01:55] | So lacking in the harmonic resources necessary | 十分缺乏表现力所必须的 |
[01:59] | for expressiveness. | 谐波源 |
[02:02] | For profundity. | 十分缺乏 |
[02:07] | Timpani in Handel’s orchestra weighed 140 pounds, | 亨德尔管弦乐的定音鼓重140磅 |
[02:10] | the exact gravitational force that I am now exerting | 我现在正将同样的重量施加在 |
[02:13] | on your lungs. | 你们的肺上 |
[02:19] | Music Appreciation 101. | 音乐鉴赏基本守则 |
[02:22] | This evening’s recital will be conducted by your… | 今晚的演奏会将由你们尊敬的教授 |
[02:25] | beloved professor. | 来指挥 |
[02:30] | Who goes there? | 谁在那 |
[02:33] | My wife… | 我的妻子 |
[02:35] | cared very little for violence. | 对暴力很不感兴趣 |
[02:37] | – Stay where you are! – Me… | -站住 -但是我 |
[02:41] | Not so much. | 并不这样认为 |
[02:41] | Fire him up. | 朝他开火 |
[02:44] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:47] | Go! | 快 |
[03:09] | Get out of my mind! | 从我的脑子里出去 |
[03:14] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[04:07] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[04:17] | Come on! | 快点 |
[04:28] | And God said, “Let there be light.” | 上帝说 要有光 |
[04:40] | Okay we’ve got eyes on Cape Canaveral, | 我们监视了卡纳维拉尔角 |
[04:41] | Space X, and the Xichang Space Center. | 太空探索技术公司和西昌卫星发射中心 |
[04:45] | And Blackhawk Island. | 还有黑鹰岛 |
[04:46] | That’s every launch pad south of the 39th parallel. | 这些是北纬39度以南的所有发射台 |
[04:49] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[04:50] | Okay, are we sure that DeVoe is gonna | 我们确定迪沃要 |
[04:52] | launch the machine from an airfield? | 在机场发射机器吗 |
[04:53] | If he’s shooting five satellites | 如果他要把五颗卫星发射到 |
[04:55] | into synchronous orbit, that’s the latitude he needs. | 同步轨道 这就是他需要的纬度 |
[04:57] | And whether or not he’s still moping around | 不论他是否还在为他妻子甩了他 |
[04:59] | about his wife ditching him, he’s gonna resurface. | 而感到伤心 他都会重新出现的 |
[05:02] | And he’s gonna do it soon. | 而且他马上会这样做 |
[05:03] | When he does, I whoosh. You whoosh. | 当他出现的时候 我跑起来 你跑起来 |
[05:06] | She bangs. | 她会爆炸 |
[05:07] | If I can get there in time. | 如果我能及时赶到的话 |
[05:09] | I mean, I’m still not fast enough | 我还是不够快 |
[05:10] | to make it to DeVoe’s pocket dimension. | 去到达迪沃的口袋维度 |
[05:13] | That’s why we split up. | 这就是为什么我们要分头行动 |
[05:15] | Each one of us stakes out a different launch pad. | 我们每人监视一个不同的发射台 |
[05:17] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[05:18] | I mean you’ve seen DeVoe in action. | 你看到过迪沃行动 |
[05:20] | Yeah, the guy’s a one man Legion of Doom. | 他简直是单人版的末日军团 |
[05:23] | So send the Super Friends. | 那就派出超级朋友 |
[05:25] | Okay, but we’re not at full super strength right now. | 但现在我们并不在最好的状态 |
[05:27] | I mean Joe’s got the baby on the way | 乔有了一个还没出生的宝宝 |
[05:28] | and Caitlin’s looking for Killer Frost. | 凯特琳正在寻找冰霜杀手 |
[05:30] | Harry’s… | 哈里 |
[05:35] | This chair came out of nowhere. | 这把椅子是从哪里冒出来的 |
[05:37] | So hey, Allen. West Allen. | 艾伦 韦斯特·艾伦 |
[05:41] | – Ramon. – Cisco. | -拉蒙 -西斯科 |
[05:43] | Cisco Ramon. Guys. | 西斯科·拉蒙 各位 |
[05:45] | Check this out. Okay? | 看看这个 |
[05:47] | Somebody has been blogging about the Thinker. | 有人在博客上发布了关于思考者的文章 |
[05:51] | About DeVoe and the bus metas, all of it, okay. | 关于迪沃和公车超能力者 所有这些 |
[05:53] | And if we find this blogger, we can stop the Thinker. | 如果找到这个博主 我们就能阻止思考者 |
[05:54] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, buddy. | -伙计 -伙计 |
[05:56] | That’s–that’s my blog. | 这是我的博客 |
[05:58] | Look at the byline. | 看看署名 |
[06:00] | It’s not written by Iris West Allen, okay? | 不是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦写的 |
[06:03] | It’s written by Anonymous Central City Citizen. | 作者是一位匿名的中城市民 |
[06:09] | Mic drop. | 扔掉麦克风 |
[06:09] | – Hold on to that mic. – It’s imaginary. | -拿好那个麦克风 -它是想象中的 |
[06:18] | This morning. | 今天早上吗 |
[06:19] | That’s when. | 就是今天早上 |
[06:29] | Let’s start by finding him a room with less chairs. | 我们先给他找一个没有这么多椅子的房间吧 |
[06:31] | Okay. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[06:33] | Is that powder on the floor? | 地上这些是火药吗 |
[06:35] | You have 400,000 new views. That’s amazing. | 你有40万的新访问量 太不可思议了 |
[06:38] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[06:40] | I mean, people have been writing in from all over | 各地的人们都在这里评论 |
[06:42] | sharing their theories and reporting DeVoe sightings. | 分享他们的想法 上报迪沃的踪迹 |
[06:45] | – And Marlize sightings? – Yeah. | -还有马尔利泽的踪迹吗 -是的 |
[06:47] | I’ve been trying to track her down for days. | 我这几天一直在找寻她的下落 |
[06:48] | I know Harry thinks that they split up, | 我知道哈里认为他们分开了 |
[06:50] | but she’s still just as dangerous as DeVoe. | 但是她还是和迪沃一样危险 |
[06:52] | Right, so wh– why would we send citizens after her? | 那我们为什么让平民去寻找她的下落 |
[06:56] | I’m all for telling people the truth, but– | 我很愿意告诉人们真相 但是 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I mean after I convinced you. | 我是说在我说服你之后 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I just– I don’t know. | 我知道… 不知道 |
[07:02] | I don’t know if it’s the best idea | 不知道让人们帮我们做事 |
[07:03] | to send people out there to do our jobs for us. | 是不是个最好的办法 |
[07:06] | No, we’re inspiring them, Barry. | 不 我们鼓舞了他们 巴里 |
[07:08] | I mean, we could be the ones to show them | 我们可以告诉他们 |
[07:10] | how to do the right thing. | 如何去做好事 |
[07:15] | I just got a new lead. | 我刚刚有新线索了 |
[07:20] | Fallout… | 辐射 |
[07:23] | So you think your psychosis made | 所以你觉得你的精神失常 |
[07:24] | a friend of yours disappear? | 导致你的朋友消失了吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah, I mean, she’s a really good friend of mine. | 她真的是我的好朋友 |
[07:31] | Almost like a part of me. | 几乎就是我的一部分 |
[07:34] | So your friend, is… | 那你的朋友 |
[07:36] | she with us here right now? | 她现在和我们一起在这里吗 |
[07:39] | Oh, no, I’m not schizophrenic, um… | 不 我不是精神分裂患者 |
[07:41] | she’s more like another personality. | 她更像是另一个人格 |
[07:44] | Dissociative identity disorder. | 多重人格障碍 |
[07:47] | That is usually caused by trauma, | 一般是由心理创伤所引发的 |
[07:49] | and from your history you’ve had quite a bit. | 从你的过往来看 你经历过很多事 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I did see my fiancé die. | 是的 我亲眼看到我未婚夫死去 |
[07:54] | Twice. | 两次 |
[07:56] | And then my next boyfriend turned evil. | 然后轮到我的男朋友变成坏人 |
[07:57] | I actually meant childhood trauma. | 其实我指的是童年创伤 |
[08:01] | Tell me about your father. | 和我说说你父亲 |
[08:03] | My dad? He was the best. | 我爸 他是世上最好的爸爸 |
[08:05] | Loving, supportive, | 爱我 支持我 |
[08:06] | always pushed me to get smarter. | 总是督促我变得更聪明 |
[08:08] | And how did you feel when he passed? | 他过世后 你的感受如何 |
[08:11] | I– He had ALS, he… | 我… 他曾患有肌萎缩侧索硬化症 |
[08:14] | was always hiding his symptoms from us. | 他总是对我们隐瞒他的病情 |
[08:16] | He never wanted us to see him suffer. | 他不想我们看到他受苦 |
[08:18] | Sometimes when we’re young | 有时在我们年轻的时候 |
[08:19] | we repress things that scare us. | 我们压抑那些令我们感到害怕的事 |
[08:21] | Oh, I’m not repressing anything from my childhood. | 我没有压抑我童年的任何事 |
[08:24] | My missing friend just appeared a couple years ago. | 我那位失踪的朋友是几年前出现的 |
[08:27] | It’s my adult life that’s got me like this. | 是我成年的生活让我变成这样的 |
[08:30] | I’m so sorry. I have to go. | 很对不起 我必须得走了 |
[08:34] | Do you charge by the hour? | 你是按小时收费的吗 |
[08:35] | For you and your friends, | 你和你的朋友 |
[08:38] | the quarter-hour. | 是按一刻钟收费的 |
[08:40] | I got a tip about Fallout, | 有人向我爆料了辐射的行踪 |
[08:41] | but it’s been scrambled by Kilgore’s code. | 但是让基尔戈的密码给打乱了 |
[08:44] | Hmm, not anymore. Consider it unscrambled. | 现在好了 复原了 |
[08:47] | Devoe. | 迪沃 |
[08:47] | Where’s A.R.G.U.S. keeping Borman? Do we know? | 我们知不知道天眼会把博尔曼关在哪里吗 |
[08:49] | I-I can’t ping Lyla, but I can try Dig. | 我无法锁定莱拉的位置 但我可以试试狄格 |
[08:51] | I’ll just go get him. | 我直接去找他好了 |
[08:54] | Trash can. | 垃圾桶 |
[08:55] | – How about the recycling? – Nope. | -回收桶怎么样 -不行 |
[08:57] | – I got it, I got it. – Really? | -我拿好了 -不是吧 |
[09:00] | Seemed like a good idea at the time. | 刚才觉得这个很好 |
[09:04] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[09:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:09] | Can we just– I’m sorry. | 我们能不能… 对不起 |
[09:11] | I hate you. What is this about? | 我恨你 把我拽来干什么 |
[09:13] | Neil Borman, the man we left with you, | 尼尔·博尔曼 我们交给你们 |
[09:15] | with A.R.G.U.S. where you keeping him? | 交给天眼会的人 你们把他关在哪里 |
[09:18] | Barry, that’s classified information. | 巴里 那是机密信息 |
[09:19] | I’m not the director of A.R.G.U.S. I– | 我不是天眼会的指挥官 我… |
[09:20] | Dig, we don’t have time. | 狄格 我们没时间了 |
[09:21] | Please. | 告诉我吧 |
[09:25] | He’s at a place called the Castle. | 他在一个叫做城堡的地方 |
[09:27] | It’s a thousand miles away from anything. | 那是个荒无人烟的地方 |
[09:29] | Please. Can you check it? | 拜托 你能查一下吗 |
[09:39] | Okay, looks like everything’s fine in A.R.G.U.S. except for me. | 看来除了我 天眼会一切正常 |
[09:40] | [天眼会监狱 狄格尔 约翰 所有系统访问权] | |
[09:44] | Says I checked in six hours ago. | 上面显示我六个小时前去过那里 |
[09:46] | DeVoe can shapeshift. | 迪沃可以变形 |
[09:49] | With Melting Point’s powers, he can trick a DNA scanner | 加上融点的超能力 他能骗过DNA扫描仪 |
[09:51] | and take over the building. | 占领s整座监狱 |
[10:02] | Hey, Diggle. Diggle, Diggle. | 狄格尔 狄格尔 狄格尔 |
[10:06] | 10,000 rads and climbing. | 辐射指数达到一万 并且持续上升 |
[10:07] | Borman’s body’s gone critical already. | 博尔曼的身体情况已经很危急 |
[10:08] | We can’t save him. | 我们救不了他了 |
[10:10] | If that chamber hits 100k, | 如果那间牢房的辐射指数达到十万 |
[10:11] | it’ll start generating nuclear fusion. | 就会开始引发核聚变 |
[10:13] | – Like core of the sun fusion. – Infinite fuel. | -就像是太阳核聚变的核心 -无限燃料 |
[10:16] | He’s using Borman’s body as a battery. | 他在利用博尔曼的身体做电池 |
[10:18] | That’s the last piece of the Machine. | 那就是那台机器的最后一个部件 |
[10:19] | Wait. A battery? | 等等 电池吗 |
[10:20] | Borman’s containment cell is 10 feet tall. | 博尔曼密闭牢房只有304米高 |
[10:22] | And DeVoe has the power to shrink it down. | 而迪沃有能力把牢房缩小 |
[10:24] | He’ll charge the satellites. | 他会给卫星充电 |
[10:25] | All he’ll have to do is launch ’em. | 然后他只要把它发射出去 |
[10:27] | How long do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[10:28] | At this rate of fusion, we have… | 照这个融合率来看 我们有… |
[10:33] | 12 hours until the Enlightenment begins. | 十二小时 然后大悟之道就要开始了 |
[10:42] | Okay, Dig’s back in Star City. | 狄格已经回到了星城 |
[10:45] | Now, I’m going after DeVoe. | 我现在就去找迪沃 |
[10:46] | Don’t go storming the Castle just yet. | 暂时先别冲进城堡 |
[10:49] | You’re looking at motion activated electro-shock plates | 你们现在看到的是天眼会安装在大楼里的 |
[10:52] | that A.R.G.U.S. installed in the facility. | 动作感应电击板 |
[10:54] | 70,000 volts? You hit one of those, | 七万伏特吗 撞到其中一个 |
[10:56] | you’ll be knocked out for sure. | 你肯定会被电晕的 |
[10:57] | So I’ll avoid them when I go in. | 那进去的时候 我会避开电击板的 |
[10:59] | Okay. Genius idea, | 明智之选 |
[11:01] | if their placement didn’t randomize every couple hours. | 如果电击板不是每两小时随机转换位置的话 |
[11:04] | So DeVoe’s basically charging his battery for 12 hours, | 所以迪沃要给他的电池充电12个小时 |
[11:06] | completely protected by A.R.G.U.S. defenses. | 并且处于天眼会的全面保护之下 |
[11:08] | And then he’ll probably just jump into a pocket dimension, | 然后他有可能会跳进口袋维度 |
[11:11] | and he’s out of there. | 就能离开那里了 |
[11:13] | What if I don’t avoid the plates? | 如果我不避开电击板呢 |
[11:15] | What if I hit ’em? All of ’em. | 如果我撞上去呢 撞上所有的电击板 |
[11:18] | I’m serious. I mean, if I go into Flash Time, | 我说真的 如果我进入闪电时间 |
[11:20] | I could use each plate’s electric current as a fuel source. | 我就能利用每一个电击板的电流作为燃料 |
[11:23] | Then I’d be fast enough | 然后我就有足够快的速度 |
[11:23] | to follow DeVoe into his pocket dimension. | 跟着迪沃进入他的口袋维度了 |
[11:25] | You would get a serious boost. | 你会受到巨大的冲击 |
[11:27] | Again, another genius idea, | 再说一次 另一个明智之选 |
[11:29] | if hitting the plates didn’t cause an electrical explosion. | 假设撞到电击板不会引发电气爆炸呢 |
[11:32] | Yeah, but I’d be through the pocket dimension | 但是在冲击波之前 |
[11:34] | before the blast wave, | 我早已经穿越到口袋维度 |
[11:35] | ready to blow up the satellite on the other side. | 可以炸毁另一边的卫星了 |
[11:38] | Satellite results came in. | 卫星有结果了 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:42] | Oh, frell me. | 我去 |
[11:43] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[11:45] | We got six plates | 有六个电击板 |
[11:46] | and six heat signatures above them. | 而电击板上面有六个热能信号 |
[11:49] | There are A.R.G.U.S. Agents still alive in there. | 里边还有天眼会的特工活着呢 |
[11:51] | He has hostages. | 他手上有人质 |
[11:53] | You can outrun an electrical explosion. | 你可以跑过一个电磁爆炸 |
[11:55] | They can’t. | 他们可不行 |
[11:57] | How’s he keeping them suspended like that? | 他是怎么让他们悬着的 |
[12:00] | I think I know how. | 我想我知道怎么办到的 |
[12:06] | Do you know what my favorite thing | 你知道我最喜欢教学的 |
[12:10] | about teaching is? | 什么地方吗 |
[12:14] | Having a captive audience. | 有一群着迷的听众 |
[12:20] | I haven’t moved from this spot in three days. | 我已经三天没离开这个位置了 |
[12:22] | Baby, you’re gonna have to carry me into the hospital. | 宝贝 你得抱着我去医院了 |
[12:25] | Okay, so I got snacks. | 好吧 我拿了零食 |
[12:27] | I got clothes for you. I got clothes for the baby. | 给你拿了衣服 还有宝贝的衣服 |
[12:31] | Damn, I forgot something. | 该死 我忘东西了 |
[12:32] | Joe, we are not gonna need a katana at the hospital. | 乔 我们在医院不需要武士刀 |
[12:35] | Okay, so you’re in my head again | 好吧 你又钻进我脑子里了 |
[12:37] | and it’s entirely possible that we get attacked | 而且我们非常有可能 |
[12:39] | by a samurai at the hospital. | 在医院被武士袭击 |
[12:40] | You have already repacked that bag five times. | 你已经重新打包过五次了 |
[12:43] | You’ve read ten different books on birthing methods. | 你读了十本不同的生育指南 |
[12:45] | By the way, I love the one about Lamaze. | 顺便一提 我喜欢说无痛分娩那本 |
[12:46] | – Yeah, but- – Damn, where is this boy? | -但是 -该死 这孩子在哪 |
[12:49] | You have already left Wally a dozen voice mails. | 你已经给沃利发了一堆语音了 |
[12:51] | He’s literally on a time machine, | 他可是在货真价实的时间机器上 |
[12:52] | so he has no excuse not to show up on time | 所以他可没有借口不按时到达 |
[12:55] | to meet his new baby sister. | 看望他新出生的妹妹 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. It’s just nerves. | 真抱歉 我只是很紧张 |
[12:59] | We’ve both done this before. | 咱们之前都经历过这些事 |
[13:01] | Not gonna be any surprises, okay? | 不会有什么意外的 好吗 |
[13:03] | This is gonna be… | 这可是会… |
[13:06] | totally sick. | 非常牛逼 |
[13:10] | Sick? | 牛逼 |
[13:11] | Are you feeling sick? | 你感觉不舒服吗 |
[13:13] | Nah, brah, nah. | 没 兄弟 没事 |
[13:15] | This delivery is gonna be sick. | 这生产绝对会特牛逼 |
[13:19] | Having this baby is gonna be like one epic wave. | 生这孩子肯定会是个史诗大爆炸 |
[13:24] | You okay? You’re scaring me. | 你没事吧 你吓到我了 |
[13:27] | Far out! | 远着呢 |
[13:28] | That’s the ‘za I ordered. ‘Chovies and pineapple. Tubular. | 那是我定的披砸 香葱和菠萝 超棒 |
[13:31] | Tubular, brah! | 超棒 兄弟 |
[13:33] | There’s your ‘za! | 这是你的披砸 |
[13:35] | That’ll totally be 8.50. | 总共是八块五 |
[13:36] | Thanks, brah. Hey, this house is– | 谢了 兄弟 你这房子真是 |
[13:39] | Bitchin’, yeah, everybody says that. | 帅 所有人都这么说 |
[13:40] | No. Hard to find. | 不是 很难找 |
[13:42] | Those are some gnarly bushes outside. | 外边那些树丛真隐蔽 |
[13:48] | Let’s crush some ‘za, brah. | 来啃些披砸吧 兄弟 |
[13:51] | Dude! Dude? | 老兄 老兄 |
[13:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[13:57] | Where is–? | 什么在… |
[13:59] | Where is she? I don’t see her. | 她在哪 我没看到她 |
[14:01] | No, Harry, I–I’m talking about tracking down Marlize. | 不是 哈里 我说的是追踪马尔利泽 |
[14:04] | If DeVoe has popped back up then she might too. | 如果迪沃重新出现了 她或许也会 |
[14:06] | And we need to put her in the Pipelie | 我们需要把她送到管道监狱里 |
[14:08] | before she causes any trouble. | 以免她再造成更多麻烦 |
[14:09] | How are you tracking her? | 你怎么追踪她的 |
[14:10] | Well, my readers have sent in hundreds of tips. | 我的读者送来了上百条线索 |
[14:13] | Plus there’s facial recognition | 加上有面部识别 |
[14:14] | – and credit card checks- – Facts. | -还有信用卡记录 -事实 |
[14:16] | – Right. – Wrong. | -没错 -错了 |
[14:17] | – What? – You’re looking at facts | -什么 -你在查找事实 |
[14:19] | when you should be focusing on feelings. | 而你应该关注一下感觉 |
[14:22] | You remember the Council of Harrisons? | 你还记得”哈里森委员会”吗 |
[14:25] | – I do. – Handsome but annoying. | -我记得 -帅气但烦人 |
[14:26] | Well, they kind of taught me that if you wanna… | 他们教会了我如果你想… |
[14:29] | if you wanna follow DeVoe’s actions | 如果你想跟随迪沃的行为 |
[14:30] | you gotta focus on DeVoe’s motives. | 你就得专注在迪沃的动机上 |
[14:32] | Which is basically DeVoe’s feelings, | 基本上也就是迪沃的感觉 |
[14:34] | and so feelings, if you’re Marlize DeVoe– | 所以要说感觉 如果你是马尔利泽·迪沃… |
[14:38] | where are you gonna feel safe? | 你在哪里会感到安全 |
[14:41] | So if I dig into her past, | 所以说 如果我挖掘她的过去 |
[14:43] | maybe I can figure out where she is now. | 我或许就能找出她现在的位置 |
[14:47] | Harry, that’s really helpful. Thank you. | 哈里 这很有帮助 谢谢你 |
[14:50] | Thank you, Iris West, for saying that, I… | 谢谢你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特说了这句话 |
[14:53] | I-I don’t feel helpful that much anymore. | 我感觉没有之前那么有帮助了 |
[14:57] | So thanks. | 所以谢谢你 |
[15:02] | – Are you busy, Harry? – Me? | -你忙吗 哈里 -我 |
[15:05] | Yeah, you. | 是啊 你 |
[15:07] | Would you maybe wanna help me investigate? | 你能不能帮我一起做调查呢 |
[15:09] | – Yes. – Okay, cool. | -好的 -那好 |
[15:11] | Okay, cool. | 那好 |
[15:14] | – When… – We’re gonna–Right now. | -什么时候 -我们现在就开始 |
[15:18] | Hey. Did you guys send an alert? | 你们给我发警报了吗 |
[15:20] | We did. We think we’ve figured out | 是的 我们想出了 |
[15:21] | how to stop DeVoe and save the hostages. | 如何阻止迪沃并拯救人质的方法了 |
[15:24] | What–what is it? | 是什么 |
[15:25] | Us. | 我们 |
[15:27] | You bring us into Flash Time with you. | 你让我们和你一起进入闪电时间 |
[15:34] | Look guys, that’s great, you know, | 听着各位 这真不错 |
[15:36] | you want to help, but we can’t split up in A.R.G.U.S. | 你们是想帮忙 但是如果我在天眼会里 |
[15:39] | if I’m holding onto you the whole time. | 一直抓着你们 咱们就没法分开行动了 |
[15:40] | Well, survey says… | 调查说 |
[15:44] | you don’t have to. | 你不需要那样做 |
[15:45] | Have you guys been researching me? | 你们一直在研究我吗 |
[15:47] | At first we thought you were vibrating our molecules | 一开始我们以为在闪电时间中 |
[15:49] | when we were in Flash Time, | 你是在振动我们的分子 |
[15:50] | but that didn’t explain why we were conscious. | 但是那无法解释我们为什么会保持清醒 |
[15:52] | Which gave us this brain blast. | 于是我们就展开了头脑风暴 |
[15:54] | When you run, you don’t just tap into the Speed Force. | 当你跑动时 你不仅仅进入了神速力 |
[15:57] | You generate Speed Force around you. | 你还在周围产生神速力 |
[15:59] | It’s like you’re creating lightning | 就像是你在产生闪电 |
[16:01] | to protect you from the friction | 来保护你不受摩擦力影响 |
[16:02] | Like an aura. | 就像是个光环 |
[16:03] | So when I bring you into Flash Time | 所以当我带你们进入闪电时间时 |
[16:05] | I’m actually extending my Speed Force aura to you. | 我其实是在扩展神速力光环到你们身上 |
[16:08] | And what if physical touch just focuses those powers? | 如果物理触碰时集中那些力量呢 |
[16:11] | I could let go. Share my speed. | 我可以放手 分享我的速度 |
[16:14] | We’d only be able to last a few moments | 我们只能持续一小会 |
[16:15] | before we burnt out. | 之后就不行了 |
[16:16] | Like 55 milliseconds of real time. | 大概是正常时间中的55毫秒 |
[16:18] | And thanks to relativity, | 然后感谢相对论 |
[16:19] | that gives us just enough time to rescue the hostages | 这给了我们刚刚够的时间解救人质 |
[16:22] | while you chase DeVoe down the rabbit hole. | 而你去追捕迪沃 |
[16:24] | Guys, I mean… | 各位 我是说 |
[16:26] | you know everything looks normal to me when I’m in Flash Time, | 你知道我在闪电时间里看起来很正常 |
[16:28] | but it took me months to learn how to operate like that. | 但那是我花了好几个月才熟练起来的 |
[16:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:31] | That’s what makes you the perfect candidate for training. | 这就意味着所以你来训练最合适 |
[16:35] | Train us. | 训练我们 |
[16:37] | I know it’s a leap, Barry, | 我知道这跨步很大 巴里 |
[16:38] | but we’re running out of time | 但是我们没有时间了 |
[16:40] | and I just think it might work. | 而且我认为这很有可能成功 |
[16:55] | Okay. Ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[16:57] | One second on the clock. | 定时一秒钟 |
[17:00] | Go. | 开始 |
[17:07] | Oh, Flash Time, how I’ve missed thee. | 闪电时间 我好想你 |
[17:10] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[17:12] | Is that lightning about to hit me? | 那闪电是不是要击中我了 |
[17:14] | You wanted to do this. | 这可是你自愿的 |
[17:22] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[17:24] | Thank you, Speed Force. | 谢谢你 神速力 |
[17:26] | Okay, here we go. | 开始 |
[17:28] | Just remember, when you’re moving this fast | 记住 跑这么快时 |
[17:30] | it’s not about running with your legs. | 关键不是用腿跑 |
[17:31] | It’s about staying calm, focused, centered. | 关键是保持冷静和专注 |
[17:34] | Otherwise you’re gonna fall on your ass at Mach 3. | 否则你就会以3马赫的速度摔个屁股墩 |
[17:36] | Yeah, okay, sensei, I’m just opening a breach. | 好的老师 我就开个缺口 |
[17:41] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[17:42] | It’s a little harder than I thought. | 比预料的难一点 |
[17:43] | Maybe if I shift my weight. | 可能我应该调整一下重心 |
[17:46] | You know, you’re burning up already. | 你已经在使用能力了 |
[17:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:50] | – I… I-I can’t move my leg. – What? | -我的腿动不了了 -什么 |
[17:52] | – My leg’s not working. – All right, stay calm. | -我动不了腿 -冷静 |
[17:53] | Remember, concentrate. You’re slowing down. | 记住 专心 你的速度慢下来了 |
[17:55] | I can’t really concentrate– I-I gotta, gotta keep it loose. | 我没法完全专心 我得保持放松 |
[17:58] | I gotta keep moving, I’ve got to breach, I mean– | 我得移动 我得开缺口 |
[17:59] | You gotta stay calm. | 你得冷静 |
[18:00] | Okay, well, I gotta get the leg to move. | 我得让腿动起来 |
[18:04] | Now both of my legs are stuck. | 但我的两条腿都卡住了 |
[18:05] | – What? – My–my legs are stuck. | -什么 -我的腿卡住了 |
[18:08] | I’m working with two frozen drumsticks here. | 我的腿现在就是两根冰冻鼓槌 |
[18:10] | – Okay, just relax. – Okay. | -放松 -好 |
[18:12] | Now I’m falling. | 我要摔了 |
[18:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:18] | Yep. Yep. My leg’s just asleep, but I’m gonna get this. | 还好 我的腿不听使唤 但我能掌握这个 |
[18:27] | It’s Joe and Cecile. | 是乔和塞西尔 |
[18:28] | Do you think I can spare a minute? | 我能接个电话吗 |
[18:30] | Just gotta walk it off. | 我要散散步 |
[18:32] | Yeah, we could use a break. | 我们趁机歇一歇 |
[18:36] | Good news is you’re totally healthy. | 好消息是你非常健康 |
[18:39] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:40] | Oh, no, Caitlin, please don’t think “Relax.” | 凯特琳 别想说放松 |
[18:43] | If you were nine months pregnant | 要是你怀孕九个月 |
[18:45] | and you suddenly started craving Master Kush and surf, | 并且忽然特别想吸大麻 |
[18:47] | I don’t think that you would relax. | 你也放松不了 |
[18:49] | Actually, I was thinking relaxin. | 实际上 我在想松弛肽 |
[18:51] | The hormone? | 那种激素 |
[18:52] | As we get closer to your due date, | 你离预产期越近 |
[18:53] | your body releases relaxin to loosen the ligaments | 你的身体就会分泌更多的松弛肽来放松韧带 |
[18:55] | to make it easier to deliver the baby. | 好让生产容易一点 |
[18:58] | It’s like you’re literally stretching. | 你在扩张 |
[18:59] | So you think this hormone is stretching her meta powers? | 你认为这种激素扩张了她的超能力 |
[19:03] | Yes, I think instead of just reading people’s minds, | 对 她现在不仅仅在读心 |
[19:05] | she’s now inhabiting them. | 她在使用他们的大脑 |
[19:09] | Great. That’s great. I mean that’s just | 太棒了 |
[19:11] | one more thing for me to talk about in therapy. | 心理咨询时又多一个谈资 |
[19:12] | I mean can you believe what Dr. Finkel said this morning? | 你能相信芬科尔医生今早说了什么吗 |
[19:15] | Babe, we didn’t see her this morning. | 宝贝 我们今早没见她 |
[19:18] | Uh, I did. | 我见了 |
[19:19] | She thinks that I’m repressing something. | 她认为我在压抑什么东西 |
[19:21] | I mean, repressing something? | 压抑什么东西 |
[19:23] | How crazy is that? Oh, my God. | 多疯狂啊这是 天哪 |
[19:25] | This Erlenmeyer flask is covered in water spots. | 这个锥型瓶上都是水渍 |
[19:29] | Yeah, she’s definitely me. | 她肯定是我 |
[19:31] | Here why don’t I give you this. | 你要这个吗 |
[19:32] | It’ll help you take some deep breaths and focus. | 它能帮你深呼吸并且集中注意力 |
[19:35] | I’m familiar with an albuterol inhaler, thank you. | 我认识舒喘灵喷雾剂 谢谢你 |
[19:42] | Oh, my God. Oh, oh, I’m so sorry, Caitlin. | 天哪 我真抱歉 凯特琳 |
[19:44] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[19:46] | You’re just going off my instincts. | 你就是顺着我的直觉走了 |
[19:48] | How do we stop this from happening again? | 我们怎么防止这种事情再次发生 |
[19:50] | I don’t think we can until you give birth. | 你生产前都没办法 |
[19:53] | So I think the best thing to do | 最好的解决办法 |
[19:55] | is actually keep you isolated and use this. | 就是让你一个人呆着并且用这个 |
[19:59] | Come on, we can handle that. | 别担心 我们能对付这个 |
[20:02] | Okay. I’m gonna get back to training. | 我要接着训练了 |
[20:04] | Thank you, Caitlin. | 谢谢你 凯特琳 |
[20:06] | Hey, Caitlin? For what it’s worth, | 凯特琳 无论如何 |
[20:09] | when I was you back there for like 20 seconds, | 大概20秒前我是你那时候 |
[20:12] | it seemed like you were trying to ignore something. | 感觉好像你在无视什么 |
[20:15] | Something really big. | 很要紧的什么事 |
[20:18] | And if there’s anything that I’ve learned | 我从这些超能力里 |
[20:19] | from having these powers | 学会了一件事 |
[20:20] | it’s that you cannot hide from anything forever. | 那就是你不可能永远逃避 |
[20:25] | You just be careful, okay? | 当心点 好吗 |
[20:33] | Marlize Malan. | 马尔利泽·马兰 |
[20:34] | Born in Cape Town. | 生于开普敦 |
[20:36] | Cape Town. Summers by the sea. | 开普敦 海边的夏日 |
[20:39] | Picking grapes in the vineyard. | 在葡萄园摘葡萄 |
[20:41] | Got a PhD in inflationary theory and engineering. | 取得了通货膨胀理论和工程学的博士学位 |
[20:45] | Cute little button nose always buried in her book. | 总是埋首书间的可爱小书虫 |
[20:48] | So nice. | 真好 |
[20:49] | Tenured as a professor of engineering at Oxford | 在牛津大学工程学任教 |
[20:51] | where she met Clifford DeVoe. | 在那里遇到克利福德·迪沃 |
[20:53] | Where she met her husband to be. | 遇到未来的丈夫的地方 |
[20:54] | Isn’t that romantic? A continent apart, | 是不是很浪漫 相隔一个大洲 |
[20:56] | yet they find each other. So romantic. | 但他们仍然相遇 多么浪漫 |
[20:58] | I mean, it’s beautiful when you think about it. | 这么想还是很美妙的 |
[21:00] | – It’s–it’s–what? – Beautiful. What is that? | -很什么 -美 那是什么 |
[21:03] | – What are you doing? – I’m empathetic. | -你在干什么呢 -我在共情 |
[21:04] | I’m being empathetic– Council says be empathetic. | 我在共情 委员会说要共情 |
[21:06] | I’m empathetic. You know? | 我在共情 |
[21:07] | I’m putting myself in Marlize’s shoes. | 我在代入马尔利泽 |
[21:09] | I should see if she’s got a pair of shoes, put myself in ’em. | 我在想象她的处境 并且置身其中 |
[21:11] | No, Harry. This? | 不 哈里 这个 |
[21:13] | This is not a love story, okay? | 这不是个爱情故事 好吗 |
[21:15] | She married a psychopath. | 她嫁给了一个变态 |
[21:16] | Psychopath now, not then. | 现在是变态 当时不是 |
[21:18] | Back then he had feelings. | 当时他还有感情 |
[21:20] | They loved each other. He had feelings. | 他们相爱 他有感情 |
[21:21] | She had feelings then he– | 她有感情然后他 |
[21:22] | Lost the feelings, and that’s why she got out. | 丧失了那些感情 这就是她退出的原因 |
[21:25] | That’s why she left. | 这是她离开的原因 |
[21:26] | She left. | 她走了 |
[21:30] | West-Allen. | 韦斯特·艾伦 |
[21:33] | We should turn Marlize. | 我们应该策反马尔利泽 |
[21:34] | Harry, no. I don’t think you even know | 哈里 不 你不知道 |
[21:36] | – what you’re saying right now. – I know what I’m saying. | -你在说什么 -我知道我说了什么 |
[21:37] | I know. I have–I have bad days. | 我有些时候很糟糕 |
[21:39] | Dumb Harry. But I’m not dumb today. | 傻瓜哈里 但我今天不傻 |
[21:41] | Today’s a good day. We should turn Marlize. | 今天很好 我们应该策反马尔利泽 |
[21:43] | Marlize can help us. | 马尔利泽能帮我们 |
[21:45] | And why would she want to do that? | 她干嘛要这么做 |
[21:47] | To stop the psychopath. | 为了阻止那个变态 |
[21:48] | Right? Protect the man trapped inside the monster. | 保护那个被困在怪物体内的人 |
[21:50] | Marlize can save everybody. Marlize is the key. | 马尔利泽能救所有人 马尔利泽是关键 |
[21:52] | Harry, we’ve tried that already. | 哈里 我们早就试过了 |
[21:54] | With Savitar, remember? It didn’t work. | 和萨维塔一起 你还记得吗 没用 |
[21:57] | You can’t save monsters. | 你救赎不了怪物 |
[21:59] | Marlize isn’t a monster. | 马尔利泽不是怪物 |
[22:01] | And besides… | 此外 |
[22:03] | the clock’s ticking. | 没多少时间了 |
[22:04] | It’s like ten hours before the Enlightenment. | 距离大悟之道大概还有十个小时 |
[22:06] | What do we have to lose? | 我们还能输掉什么呢 |
[22:08] | She stabbed me with a katana, Harry. | 她用一把武士刀捅了我 哈里 |
[22:10] | Our lives are what we have to lose. | 我们还有命可丢呢 |
[22:12] | We can’t save anyone if we’re all dead. | 要是我们死了那就谁也救不了 |
[22:15] | – Right. – We’re going to bring her in | -对 -我们得把她请来 |
[22:17] | and we’re gonna stop her | 然后阻止她 |
[22:18] | so she doesn’t hurt anyone ever again. | 这样她就再也无法伤害任何人 |
[22:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | I left some of my files at home. | 我有一些资料在家 |
[22:27] | I’ll finish my investigation there. | 我要在家完成调查了 |
[22:29] | – I’m gonna come with. – No I’m fine, Harry. | -我和你一起 -不 我没事 哈里 |
[22:30] | – You stay here, okay? – I’ll come with. | -你就待在这里 好吗 -我和你一起 |
[22:32] | – Harry! – I’ll just stay here. | -哈里 -我就待在这里 |
[22:35] | Just stay right here. | 就待在这里 |
[22:43] | All right, just remember to stay calm this time. | 好 记住这次保持冷静 |
[22:46] | – Why are you looking at me– – I wasn’t– | -你为什么盯着我 -我没有… |
[22:47] | Both of you. | 你们两个人我都看 |
[22:52] | All right. Take two. | 好 第二次 |
[22:58] | – Yes! – Nice! | -太棒了 -漂亮 |
[23:00] | – Brrrrat! – A little baby breach. | -小坏蛋 -一个小小的宝宝缺口 |
[23:02] | That’s right, Barry. A baby breach. | 是的 巴里 宝宝缺口 |
[23:05] | And in time, she’ll blossom into maturity, | 不久 她就会绽放成熟 |
[23:07] | but for now, in Flash Time, she’s… | 但目前 在闪电时间里 她是… |
[23:09] | my little breachling. | 我小小的缺口 |
[23:11] | Okay. Cait. | 好了 小凯 |
[23:15] | Cold Gun’s still not working, just like Killer Frost. | 冷冻枪还是不管用 和冰霜杀手一样 |
[23:17] | We gotta find a way to off-set the friction. | 我们得找到一个抵消摩擦的方式 |
[23:19] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[23:21] | My leg’s stuck. | 我的腿动不了了 |
[23:22] | All right, just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[23:24] | Hey, watch out! | 注意 |
[23:30] | Dad! My leg’s stuck. | 爸 我的腿卡住了 |
[23:32] | Caitlin, watch out! | 凯特琳 小心 |
[23:34] | – Caitlin! – Cait! | -凯特琳 -小凯 |
[23:47] | – What happened? – Training. | -怎么了 -训练 |
[23:49] | You came out of Flash Time in midair. | 你在空中离开了闪电时间 |
[23:50] | I think you got concussed. | 我觉得你受了脑震荡 |
[23:52] | Then again, I’m not the team doctor. | 不过 我不是团队的医生 |
[23:53] | I mean, I don’t feel nauseous. | 我没觉得恶心 |
[23:56] | Just hand me some acetaminophen, | 让我吃点解热镇痛药 |
[23:57] | – and get back to training. – No, hold on. | -继续回去训练 -不 等等 |
[24:00] | We have to talk about what happened. | 我们得聊聊刚才的事 |
[24:02] | What do you mean? You just lose focus, right? | 什么意思 你就是走神了 对吧 |
[24:04] | – Yeah. – No, it was– | -是 -不 是… |
[24:06] | I don’t know. Something pulled your focus. | 我不清楚 有什么事让你的注意力分散了 |
[24:09] | – No, I’m fine. – If this were the real thing, | -不 我没事 -如果是真实情况 |
[24:10] | – you would have died. – I’m not a liability. | -你可能就没命了 -我不是个负担 |
[24:13] | I know. | 我明白 |
[24:15] | I am. I’m putting you guys in danger doing this. | 我是 我让你们置于险境之中 |
[24:17] | I mean I-I realize you guys want to help, | 我意识到你们想帮忙 |
[24:18] | but I’ve got to stop training you. | 但我不能再训练你们了 |
[24:20] | Barry, come on. Those hostages– | 巴里 拜托 这些人质 |
[24:21] | I’ll find another way to save ’em. | 我会找到其他办法救他们 |
[24:23] | You have to let us help you. | 你得让我们帮你 |
[24:24] | I mean, after everything DeVoe did to us… | 在迪沃对我们做的一切之后… |
[24:26] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[24:28] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[24:29] | We’re running out of time. It’s worth the risk. | 我们没时间了 值得冒险 |
[24:33] | I’m not training you guys just to get you killed. | 我训练你们不是让你们去牺牲 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:48] | West-Allen! | 韦斯特·艾伦 |
[24:50] | West-Allen! | 韦斯特·艾伦 |
[24:52] | Of course he followed me home. | 他当然跟着我回来了 |
[24:54] | West-Allen! | 韦斯特·艾伦 |
[24:55] | West Allen! | 韦斯特·艾伦 |
[24:58] | – West-Allen! – Apartment five. | -韦斯特·艾伦 -是5号门 |
[25:01] | – Hi. – Five–Oh, you moved. | -你好呀 -5…你搬家了 |
[25:04] | – No. – This– | -没有 -这… |
[25:06] | – This is apartment four. – Four. | -这是4号门 -4 |
[25:08] | – You’re in apartment five. – Yes. | -你住在5号 -是的 |
[25:09] | So, look, I just came to say you were right. | 我过来只是为告诉你 你是对的 |
[25:14] | Trying to put myself in Marlize’s shoes, | 我试着让自己站在马尔利泽的角度思考 |
[25:15] | and I forgot I should also try to put myself in your shoes. | 却忘了也要站在你的角度思考 |
[25:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | It’s very big of you to admit that you were wrong, Harry. | 你能承认自己的错误 很难得 哈里 |
[25:23] | I’m not–I don’t know if I was wrong– | 我不是…我不知道自己是不是错了 |
[25:24] | the word you said. It’s more like I’m dumb. | 你说过的 更像是我傻了 |
[25:26] | I’m dumb now. | 我现在很笨 |
[25:27] | – Harry. – Yeah? | -哈里 -怎么了 |
[25:29] | Marlize is not gonna help us | 出于爱情 马尔利泽不会 |
[25:30] | fight her husband out of love. | 帮助我们与她丈夫为敌 |
[25:32] | Love. Exactly. | 爱情 没错 |
[25:34] | Look, she–look– the Enlightenment was not | 她…大悟之道不是因为爱 |
[25:37] | born out of love. She’s always been an activist. | 而诞生的 她一直是个活跃分子 |
[25:40] | Look at that. Even before she met DeVoe, | 看看这个 在她遇到迪沃之前 |
[25:42] | she was trying to save people. | 她致力于救助人民 |
[25:43] | Yes, her earlier papers were very optimistic. | 是的 她早期的论文非常乐观 |
[25:46] | She thought that technology could– | 她认为科技可以… |
[25:47] | – could liberate humanity. – Humanity. Right. | -可以解放人类 -人类 对 |
[25:49] | But she’s not saving anyone now. | 但她现在谁也不救了 |
[25:50] | Not according to your perspective. | 不是基于你的观点 |
[25:53] | What about her perspective? Put yourself in her shoes. | 她的观点是什么 站在她的角度想 |
[25:56] | Come in, please. | 请进 |
[25:57] | You know? Just put yourself in her shoes. | 站在她角度想想 |
[26:00] | – Okay? – Harry. | -好吗 -哈里 |
[26:01] | – Yeah? – Take your shoes off. | -怎么了 -脱鞋 |
[26:03] | You put on my shoes, and I’ll put on your shoes. | 你穿我的鞋 我就穿你的鞋 |
[26:04] | – We’ll both trade shoes. – No. | -我们都换鞋 -不 |
[26:05] | No, Harry, I don’t want to try your shoes on. | 不 哈里 我不想穿你的鞋子 |
[26:07] | I want you take your shoes off. You’re tracking mud | 我想让你脱鞋 你在我家里 |
[26:09] | all through my house. Please. | 会留下泥印的 拜托 |
[26:11] | Oh. Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[26:14] | It is kind of… | 这有点… |
[26:15] | – more of a loft. – This is my home, okay? | -像阁楼 -这是我家 好吗 |
[26:17] | This is the first place that I’ve lived in with Barry. | 这是我和巴里在一起后的第一个家 |
[26:19] | It makes me feel loved and safe, | 让我感觉到爱意和安全 |
[26:21] | and so we are going to keep it nice and– | 所以我们要把它打理得漂亮 |
[26:24] | clean. | 干净 |
[26:27] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:28] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[26:31] | I think I know where Marlize is hiding. | 我知道马尔利泽躲在哪里了 |
[26:35] | Apartment four. | 4号门 |
[26:36] | No, not apartment four. | 不 不是4号门 |
[26:39] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[26:41] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[26:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:46] | I gotta get this bag ready. Uh… | 我得把包准备好 |
[26:48] | I got, I got snacks. I got water. | 有零食 有水 |
[26:50] | I got a change of clothes for the baby. | 宝宝的换洗衣物 |
[26:53] | Forgot a change of clothes for me. | 忘了我自己的换洗衣物 |
[26:55] | You’re me? | 你是我吗 |
[26:58] | This a whole new level of weird. Stop. | 这真是怪出了全新的水平 停下 |
[26:59] | Give me this… | 给我这个… |
[27:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:08] | Okay… | 好 |
[27:21] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[27:22] | Who the hell are you anyway? | 你到底是谁 |
[27:24] | Okay, not better. I’m calling Caitlin. | 并没有好 我要打给凯特琳 |
[27:25] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干什么 |
[27:27] | Cecile, this is our house. | 塞西尔 这是我们家 |
[27:29] | Cecile? Why do you keep calling me Cecile? | 塞西尔 你为什么一直这么叫我 |
[27:30] | My name’s not Cecile. | 我不是塞西尔 |
[27:32] | I’m Joe West. | 我是乔·韦斯特 |
[27:34] | Okay don’t! Joe! Joe. | 好 别 乔 乔 |
[27:36] | Joe, sit down. | 乔 坐下 |
[27:38] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:40] | Okay. I need you to take a deep breath. | 好 我需要你做个深呼吸 |
[27:42] | In through your nose. Out through the mouth. | 用鼻子吸气 用嘴呼气 |
[27:45] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[27:47] | Imagine that you’re sitting in a big, beautiful sea. | 想象你正处在广阔美丽的海面 |
[27:54] | The waves are cresting over you, back and forth. | 海浪在你身边翻涌不息 |
[28:00] | Those waves… that’s Joe. | 那些海浪 就是乔 |
[28:03] | Now look up. | 现在抬头看 |
[28:05] | Big, dark, beautiful sky | 广阔 深沉 美丽的天空 |
[28:08] | with one shining star. | 有一颗闪耀的星星 |
[28:11] | That star is you, Cecile. | 那颗星就是你 塞西尔 |
[28:16] | Great. How do you feel? | 很好 你感觉怎么样 |
[28:23] | – Joe? – Oh, God. | -乔 -天啊 |
[28:25] | You pulled me back. How did you pull me back? | 你让我清醒过来了 你怎么做到的 |
[28:28] | – Lamaz? – I-I had to switch | -拉玛兹 -我得 |
[28:30] | some things up in my head, but… | 换换脑子 不过 |
[28:31] | Hey, am I crazy, because you were– | 我是不是疯了 因为刚才你不是… |
[28:36] | Babe, trust me. There are far worse | 亲爱的 相信我 我能变成的 |
[28:38] | heads I could have been stuck in. | 比这更糟糕的都有 |
[28:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:49] | You figure it out yet? | 你想清楚了吗 |
[28:53] | No, I-I shut down the generator. | 没 我把发电机关了 |
[28:55] | I can save the hostages, but DeVoe still gets away, | 我能救下人质 但迪沃还是会逃跑 |
[28:57] | and then, you know. | 之后 你知道的 |
[28:58] | Actually, I meant… | 其实我是说… |
[29:01] | Have you figured out how come… | 你有没有想清楚 |
[29:03] | you lost your damn mind? | 你是怎么钻牛角尖的 |
[29:05] | Okay. Look, I’m sorry. I’m just– | 好吧 听着 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[29:08] | You’re just trying to keep us safe. | 你只是想保护我们的安全 |
[29:09] | I know. It’s starting real familiar | 我知道 这话从你嘴里说出来 |
[29:11] | coming out of your mouth. | 听着可真耳熟 |
[29:12] | You’re not ready to use Flash Time. | 你还没准备好使用闪电时间 |
[29:14] | – Not like that. – We will be ready | -不是这样 -如果你训练我们 |
[29:16] | if you train us. | 我们会准备好的 |
[29:17] | It takes more than ten hours to learn Super Speed. | 要掌握超级速度需要的不止十个小时 |
[29:20] | Okay? You guys could do in there. | 好吗 你们可能死在里边 |
[29:21] | And if you don’t take us, we’ll die anyway. | 如果你不带我们 我们还是会死 |
[29:24] | Our brains get wiped, and that’s it. | 我们的大脑会被清零 就是这样 |
[29:25] | – That’s the end of our world. – No! | -这就是我们的世界末日 -不 |
[29:27] | Losing both of my best friends and it being my fault– | 因为我的错而失去两位挚友 |
[29:29] | that’s the end of my world. | 这是我的世界末日 |
[29:30] | You may think it’s worth the risk, | 你们或许认为值得冒险 |
[29:32] | but I couldn’t live with myself. | 但我自己受不了 |
[29:35] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[29:36] | You cannot sideline us because of what happened to him. | 你不能因为他的事而不让我们参与 |
[29:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:45] | I don’t need another therapist. | 我不需要再多一个理疗师了 |
[29:46] | Look we all lost somebody, okay. | 我们都失去过身边的人 |
[29:48] | But that never gives us an excuse | 但这从来都不是 |
[29:50] | to shut each other out. – I said drop it, all right? | -疏远他人的借口 -我说别说了好吗 |
[29:52] | You think you’re the only one who feels bad | 你以为你是唯一一个为拉尔夫的死 |
[29:53] | – about Ralph dying? – Guys… | -感到难过的人吗 -各位 |
[29:55] | You know he came to see me at Iron Heights? | 你知道他来铁山监狱见过我吗 |
[29:57] | He told me he was afraid. He warned me he wasn’t ready. | 他告诉我他很害怕 他提醒我他还没准备好 |
[29:59] | But I pushed him anyway. I said go back out there | 但我还是逼他上阵 我说回到队里 |
[30:01] | and do my job. My burden. | 做我的工作 背起我的重担 |
[30:03] | We made the bus metas. | 是我们创造了公车超能力者 |
[30:05] | We gave Ralph his powers. | 是我们给了拉尔夫超能力 |
[30:06] | You wanna talk about burdens. I started this. | 你想说重担 是我开始这一切的 |
[30:09] | I shot that bazooka. I opened up the Speed Force, | 是我发射的火箭筒 是我开启了神速力 |
[30:12] | and I didn’t do it so you can stand here | 我这么做可不是为了让你站在这儿 |
[30:13] | and tell me you’re going to save the world alone again. | 告诉我你又要孤身一人去拯救世界 |
[30:16] | I…I know that. | 我 我知道 |
[30:19] | And I know we’re running out of time and– | 我也知道我们快没时间了 |
[30:21] | I can’t do this by myself, but– | 我光靠自己是做不到的 但… |
[30:24] | Everybody I’ve tried to teach has ended up worse | 我教过的每个人 最后的结局 |
[30:27] | than when I found them. | 都比我找上他们之前还糟 |
[30:28] | And what about Ralph? | 那拉尔夫呢 |
[30:29] | Was he worse? | 他变得更糟了吗 |
[30:32] | You taught him that when his back | 在他没有退路 身边世界 |
[30:34] | was against the wall and the world was ending | 一点点崩塌时 你教会了他 |
[30:35] | around him he could always make the choice. | 他一直都有选择 |
[30:37] | Make the choice to be a hero. | 他可以选择做个英雄 |
[30:41] | We deserve that same choice. | 我们也有权做同样的选择 |
[30:44] | All we need is someone to show us how. | 我们只需要有人教我们怎么做 |
[30:50] | You guys really want to do this? | 你们真的想这么做吗 |
[30:52] | It’s not a burden if we shoulder it together. | 如果我们携手并肩 这就不是重担 |
[31:03] | We found her. | 我们找到她了 |
[31:04] | – You found Marlize? – I think so. | -你找到马尔利泽了 -应该是 |
[31:08] | She’s in England. | 她在英国 |
[31:11] | All right. | 好 |
[31:13] | This is our last extrapolator. | 这是我们最后一个外推器 |
[31:15] | You set the coordinates, it’ll breach you there. | 设定坐标 它会打开缺口送你过去 |
[31:19] | We have to stop DeVoe. | 我们必须要阻止迪沃 |
[31:21] | By the time you get back… | 等到你回来时… |
[31:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:29] | – Go save the world. – I love you. | -去拯救世界吧 -我爱你 |
[31:35] | Where’re we at? | 进展如何 |
[31:37] | Borman’s almost at 100,000 rads. | 博尔曼就快到十万拉德了 |
[31:40] | All right, we got to go. Come on. | 好 我们得走了 来吧 |
[31:44] | Thank you, subject seven. | 谢谢你 七号实验体 |
[31:50] | Now your fire will light up the world. | 现在你的火焰将点燃整个世界 |
[32:00] | Perimeter’s secure. Once we’re inside, | 四周安全 等我们进去后 |
[32:02] | we’ll have less than a second. | 我们有不到一秒的时间 |
[32:03] | I’ll activate the plates, draw their charge. | 我会激活碎片 吸取他们的能量 |
[32:05] | – I’ll lay the breachlings. – And I’ll protect | -我来打开缺口宝宝 -我会保护 |
[32:06] | the A.R.G.U.S. Agents from the blast using this… | 天眼会特工不受爆炸的伤害 就用这个 |
[32:10] | – ice shooter. – Ice shooter. | -射冰器 -射冰器 |
[32:11] | Do I have to call it an ice shooter? | 我非得叫它射冰器吗 |
[32:12] | I thought Frostbite sounded good. | 我觉得叫霜冻枪好听 |
[32:14] | Guys, it solves the friction offset problem | 朋友们 这东西靠射冰抵消了 |
[32:16] | by shooting ice, therefore it’s an ice shooter. | 摩擦 所以就是个射冰器 |
[32:18] | – You call it an ice shooter. – Relax. | -你就得叫它射冰器 -放松 |
[32:20] | It’s just not that hard. | 叫起来没这么难吧 |
[32:24] | DeVoe must be shrinking Borman’s chamber. | 迪沃肯定在缩小博尔曼的牢房 |
[32:31] | We can do this. | 我们做得到的 |
[32:42] | Catch me if you can. | 抓得住我就来吧 |
[33:08] | I’ve got the charge. | 我吸掉能量了 |
[33:12] | Breachling is go. | 缺口宝宝准备好了 |
[33:16] | He’s iced. | 他冻上了 |
[33:17] | Five more to go. Remember, stay focused. | 还有五个 记住 集中注意力 |
[34:25] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[34:30] | “Once upon a time in some remote corner | “从前在那个宇宙某个 |
[34:32] | “of that universe, there was a star | 偏远的角落里有一颗星星 |
[34:34] | upon which clever beasts invented knowing.” | 那里一群聪明的野兽发明了认知” |
[34:38] | You’re quoting Nietzsche at me? | 你在对我引用尼采吗 |
[34:41] | You destroyed a satellite. | 你毁了一颗卫星 |
[34:43] | Top marks, quick boy. | 满分 闪电小子 |
[34:45] | You can destroy a thousand more and you will still | 你能再毁掉一千颗 但你还是 |
[34:47] | march closer to the Enlightenment. | 会一步步走向”启蒙” |
[34:50] | I forget what Nietzsche said about wiping minds. | 我忘了尼采说的关于清除思想的话了 |
[34:52] | I must have skipped Philosophy class– | 我肯定是逃了哲学课 |
[34:54] | Did I teach you nothing this year? | 今年我什么都没教会你吗 |
[34:55] | Has nothing pierced you thick cowl? | 什么都没穿透你那厚重的头罩吗 |
[34:58] | Think of it? | 想想吧 |
[35:00] | Or rather don’t. You’ll just end up | 还是别想了 你最终只会 |
[35:01] | hurting yourself, so let me explain. | 伤了自己 还是让我解释吧 |
[35:03] | A world enlightened. | 一个受到启蒙的世界 |
[35:06] | Within a day, all soldiers will lay down their arms. | 一天之内 所有士兵都会放下手中的武器 |
[35:09] | Every nuclear weapon will be disarmed within six months. | 六个月内 所有核武器都会被解除 |
[35:13] | Poverty, famine, disease– eradicated. | 贫穷 饥荒 疾病 从根本上消失 |
[35:16] | We will clean up the streets. | 我们会清理街头犯罪 |
[35:18] | People will put down their idiot phones | 人们会放下他们愚蠢的手机 |
[35:20] | and become curious again, | 重新开始拥有好奇心 |
[35:22] | and I will be there to teach them. | 而我会在那里教导他们 |
[35:25] | I–not you– | 我 不是你 |
[35:27] | will save this godforsaken world. | 来拯救这个堕落的世界 |
[35:30] | No, you’ll just control it. | 不 你只是控制它 |
[35:31] | You want to take away free will. | 你想抹去自由意志 |
[35:33] | A pittance for humanity to pay | 这只不过是人类获取和平 |
[35:35] | to know peace. | 所付的微小代价 |
[35:37] | But we wouldn’t know each other. | 但我们不再认识彼此 |
[35:39] | Parents wouldn’t remember their kids. | 父母不记得自己的孩子 |
[35:42] | Husbands wouldn’t remember their wives. | 丈夫忘记了自己的妻子 |
[35:46] | Good. You hit upon precisely the point. | 不错 你正好说到了点上 |
[35:50] | Emotion is the father of all error. | 情感是错误之父 |
[35:53] | Chemicals in our brain that distract us, | 头脑中的化学反应会使我们分心 |
[35:56] | impede progress. | 阻碍进步 |
[35:59] | And the most destructive and ridiculous imbalance | 最具毁灭性的 最可笑的不平衡 |
[36:02] | of all is that thing you feebles call love. | 就是你们这些弱者称为爱的东西 |
[36:08] | I learned this from experience, Mr. Allen. | 这是经验告诉我的 艾伦先生 |
[36:13] | And soon…you will too. | 很快你也会知道的 |
[36:26] | What happened in there? | 这里发生了什么 |
[36:27] | All that matters is that you’re all safe. | 你们都安全才最重要 |
[36:29] | But DeVoe? Where’s DeVoe? | 但迪沃呢 迪沃在哪 |
[36:32] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:33] | – Flash is on it. – Thank you. | -闪电侠跟着他呢 -谢谢 |
[36:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:42] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[36:44] | Back when we were training, | 最初我们训练的时候 |
[36:45] | I had this fragment of a memory. | 我就有这个记忆碎片 |
[36:48] | I think it’s something that I’ve been repressing | 我觉得是我压制 |
[36:50] | for a long time. I don’t remember much, | 很久的东西 我记不清楚 |
[36:52] | just that I was young and I was terrified. | 只记得我很小 我吓坏了 |
[36:57] | Caitlin, are you sure you want me to vibe you there? | 凯特琳 你确定要我震波感应你吗 |
[37:00] | I mean, maybe your brain kept this memory | 可能你的大脑 |
[37:02] | under lock and key for a reason. | 封锁这段记忆是有原因的 |
[37:03] | I need to know what it was. | 我需要知道是什么 |
[37:05] | I can handle it. | 我能行的 |
[37:07] | Then focus on it and hang on. | 那集中注意力 坚持住 |
[37:14] | Caity! | 小凯 |
[37:15] | Oh, no! Caity! | 不 小凯 |
[37:17] | Caity, are you okay? | 小凯 你还好吗 |
[37:19] | Stay still! We’re gonna get you help! | 别动 我们会帮你的 |
[37:20] | That’s me. Right there. | 那是我 就在那 |
[37:23] | Caity–honey, don’t! | 小凯 宝贝 别 |
[37:31] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[37:32] | She was part of you even then. | 那时她就是你的一部分 |
[37:35] | The particle accelerator hadn’t exploded. | 粒子加速器那时还没爆炸 |
[37:40] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[37:50] | Empty. | 没人 |
[37:51] | But this is their first place together. | 但这是他们在一起的第一个地方 |
[37:53] | She would come here. I can feel it. | 她会回来的 我能感觉到 |
[37:58] | The pot’s still warm. | 茶壶还热着呢 |
[38:00] | That means… | 那意味着 |
[38:02] | – We can have tea. – No! | -我们可以喝茶 -不 |
[38:05] | – Marlize! – Iris, she’s not here. | -马尔利泽 -爱瑞丝 她不在这 |
[38:07] | – Come out. – Iris. | -出来 -爱瑞丝 |
[38:09] | It’s rude to breach into a person’s home uninvited. | 私自闯进别人家可不礼貌 |
[38:13] | And dangerous when that person is holding | 还很危险 尤其是那人 |
[38:14] | a grudge and a katana. | 跟你有仇还有武士刀 |
[38:16] | Why are you here? | 你们为什么来这里 |
[38:19] | I got this. | 我来说 |
[38:21] | We’re here, Marlize… | 我们来这里 马尔利泽 |
[38:23] | we’re here because you… | 我们来这是因为你 |
[38:27] | because… | 因为 |
[38:29] | Wait, uh, you… | 等下 你 |
[38:31] | You have–you–you’ve… | 你已经 你 |
[38:34] | – I can’t. I can’t. – He can’t verbalize it. | -我不能 我不能 -他表达不清 |
[38:36] | Not anymore. Just like we hypothesized | 表达不清 就像我们假设过的一样 |
[38:38] | but never observed before. | 但之前没注意到 |
[38:40] | You’re experiencing the penultimate stages | 你正经历大悟之道的 |
[38:43] | of the Enlightenment. | 倒数第二阶段 |
[38:45] | You mind is being rebooted. | 你的大脑重启了 |
[38:47] | Soon you will be without memories, | 很快你就会失去记忆 |
[38:49] | without relationships. | 没有感情 |
[38:51] | Just a blank slate so that Clifford | 变成空白 这样克利福德 |
[38:53] | may re-educate you. | 就能再教育你 |
[38:57] | Soon we’ll all be just like you. | 很快我们都会和你一样 |
[38:59] | Marlize, we have to stop him. | 马尔利泽 我们必须得阻止他 |
[39:02] | Your husband has gone too far, and I think you know it, | 你丈夫做得太过火了 我知道你明白的 |
[39:04] | or you’d be with him right now. | 否则你现在就和他一起了 |
[39:06] | Yes, I left my husband. | 没错 我离开了我丈夫 |
[39:08] | But that doesn’t change the fact | 但这不能改变 |
[39:09] | that he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[39:11] | If anything, | 如果有什么不同 |
[39:12] | his betrayal proves his very point. | 他的背叛也证明了他的观点 |
[39:15] | Man corrupts even the best of ideas. | 最聪明的人也会堕落 |
[39:18] | Pessimism… | 悲观主义 |
[39:20] | isn’t smarter than optimism. | 不比乐观主义更明智 |
[39:23] | In this life the bravest thing you can be | 生活中你能做的最勇敢的事 |
[39:26] | is optimistic. | 就是乐观 |
[39:28] | Familiar words. | 这话听着耳熟 |
[39:29] | You said them when you were at Oxford. | 你在牛津的时候说过 |
[39:31] | Two weeks before you met Clifford DeVoe. | 你遇到克利福德·迪沃的两周前 |
[39:35] | I gave a speech | 我的演讲 |
[39:36] | on technology and the elimination of world hunger. | 是关于技术和消除世界饥饿的 |
[39:39] | I truly believed it could be done. | 我真的相信这能够实现 |
[39:41] | He tried to change you, Marlize. | 他想改变你 马尔利泽 |
[39:44] | But I think deep down, you are still an optimist. | 但我认为内心深入你还是个乐观主义者 |
[39:48] | You still believe in humanity. | 你仍然相信人性 |
[39:52] | And I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[39:54] | You asked me what I was willing to do | 你之前问我愿意为我的丈夫 |
[39:57] | for my husband. | 做什么 |
[39:58] | And now I’m gonna ask you. | 现在我来问你 |
[40:01] | What are you willing to do for the world? | 你愿意为这个世界做些什么 |
[40:12] | Barry shot down one of his satellites. | 巴里击落了他的一个卫星 |
[40:14] | He did– | 他做到了 |
[40:16] | DeVoe didn’t seem to care. | 迪沃看起来不怎么在乎 |
[40:17] | I’ll try and see if I can track it. | 我尝试看能不能追踪它 |
[40:19] | I don’t like that sound. | 我不喜欢这个声音 |
[40:22] | This says a S.T.A.R. Labs satellite’s been activated. | 这显示一个尖端科研实验室卫星已被激活 |
[40:25] | – It’s DeVoe. – He’s using our satellite | -是迪沃 -他要用我们的卫星 |
[40:27] | to replace the one you destroyed. | 来代替你击落的那个 |
[40:29] | Well, can you stop him? | 你能阻止他吗 |
[40:35] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[40:39] | Hello, professor DeVoe. | 您好 迪沃教授 |
[40:42] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[40:50] | DeVoe! | 迪沃 |
[40:53] | DeVoe! | 迪沃 |
[40:55] | DeVoe! | 迪沃 |
[40:57] | Initiating Enlightenment protocol. | 启动大悟之道协议 |
[41:00] | Let there be light. | 要有光 |
[41:08] | – He did it. – The Enlightenment. | -他启动了 -大悟之道 |
[41:11] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[41:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:17] | God saw…it was good. | 神看到… 是好的 |