时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season, on “The Flash.” | 《闪电侠》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | Melt. | 融化 |
[00:05] | – Killer Frost… – Is gone. | -冰霜杀手 -消失了 |
[00:06] | It says there’s still another cryogenic anomaly | 这里显示还有另外一股低温异常 |
[00:09] | in my DNA. | 存在于我的DNA中 |
[00:09] | Killer Frost is still a part of you. | 冰霜杀手还在你体内 |
[00:11] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[00:13] | See, right there. | 就在那 |
[00:14] | Killer Frost, she was part of you. | 冰霜杀手 那时她就是 |
[00:16] | Even then. | 你的一部分 |
[00:18] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[00:19] | To the newest member of Team Flash. | 敬闪电小队最新的成员 |
[00:23] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:24] | – Who are you? – I’m your daughter, Nora. | -你是谁 -我是你的女儿 诺拉 |
[00:26] | Sally’s in a decaying orbit. | 卫星进入衰减轨道 |
[00:28] | Okay, how do we stop something | 好吧 我们如何阻止一个 |
[00:28] | 撞击时间 三分钟 灾难级别 灭绝 | |
[00:29] | that’s going to send us back into the Stone Age? | 将要把我们送回石器时代的东西 |
[00:31] | Barry, you’ve got to destroy that satellite. | 巴里 你得毁掉那颗卫星 |
[00:35] | That satellite | 最后的卫星 |
[00:35] | it wasn’t just me who took it down. | 不只是我把它干掉的 |
[00:37] | There was another speedster. | 还有其他极速者 |
[00:39] | Okay, let’s back up. | 从头讲起吧 |
[00:43] | My name is Nora West-Allen, | 我叫诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[00:45] | the fastest woman alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的女人 |
[00:47] | When I’m from, 30 years from now, | 在我的那个时代里 也即三十年后 |
[00:49] | I’m the guardian of Central City. | 我是中城的守卫者 |
[00:51] | I’m a speedster, just like my dad. | 同我父亲一样 我也是名极速者 |
[00:54] | People call me XS. | 大家叫我XS |
[00:58] | Every day, I hope to live up to the legacy of The Flash… | 我日日期盼自己能配得上闪电侠的遗泽 |
[01:04] | But I’ve still got a long way to go. | 但我还差得远 |
[01:15] | You’re saying you’re our daughter? | 你说你是我们的女儿 |
[01:16] | From the future? | 来自未来 |
[01:19] | Named Nora? | 叫诺拉 |
[01:21] | After your mother. | 以你母亲的名字命名 |
[01:24] | Anybody need a refill? | 有人要续杯吗 |
[01:26] | No? Just me? | 没人 只有我 |
[01:32] | Cisco Ramon, | 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[01:33] | always cutting the tension with a joke. | 总是用笑话缓解紧张气氛 |
[01:36] | You know our names? | 你知道我们的名字 |
[01:37] | Of course. I know all of you. | 当然 我认识你们所有人 |
[01:40] | You’re Caitlin Snow, Ralph Dibny, | 你是凯特琳·斯诺 拉尔夫·德比 |
[01:43] | Papa Joe, Mama Cecile. | 乔爸爸 塞西尔妈妈 |
[01:45] | Little Auntie Jenna. | 小小的詹娜阿姨 |
[01:46] | She’s so cute. | 她真可爱 |
[01:48] | And Uncle Wally. | 还有沃利叔叔 |
[01:49] | Uh, and your nickname is XS? | 你的外号是XS |
[01:52] | Clearly not my doing. | 显然不是我起的 |
[01:53] | No, uh, it’s a nickname | 对 这外号是 |
[01:54] | that you gave me when I was a kid, Mom. | 妈妈你在我小时候给我起的 |
[01:58] | “Mom”? | “妈妈” |
[02:00] | You said I did everything in excess. | 你说我干什么都过头[XS] |
[02:03] | Guess I’ve always been like that. | 我好像一直都这样 |
[02:05] | Overdoing things, getting in way over my head. | 用力过头 插手我处理不了的事 |
[02:08] | Like, uh, recently. | 比如 最近 |
[02:10] | This mistake that you made? | 你犯的这个错误 |
[02:11] | Big mistake. | 大错误 |
[02:13] | Which was… | 比如 |
[02:15] | Helping you save the city | 昨晚摧毁了尖端科研实验室的卫星 |
[02:16] | by destroying the STAR Labs satellite last night. | 来帮助你们拯救中城 |
[02:18] | You were the other speedster? | 你就是另外那个极速者 |
[02:20] | I just couldn’t stop myself | 我就是忍不住 |
[02:21] | from getting involved. | 不去插手 |
[02:23] | But something happened when I did, because now, | 但我插手时出了点问题 因为现在 |
[02:26] | I can’t seem to go fast enough to open up the Speed Force. | 我好像没法加速到打开神速力的水平了 |
[02:29] | Par–pardon me. | 等等 |
[02:30] | Are we talking about actual time travel here? | 我们说的是真正的时空穿越吗 |
[02:33] | Do you just like, not pay any attention | 你是不是刚刚 |
[02:35] | when we have our briefings? | 压根没听我们的情况简介 |
[02:37] | Y’all didn’t teach him about the Legends? | 你们都没告诉他传奇的事吗 |
[02:39] | Look, nobody said bubkes about time travel. | 没人提过一丁点时空穿越的事 |
[02:43] | Come on, Ralph. You’re scaring the baby. | 拜托 拉尔夫 你吓着孩子了 |
[02:45] | Yeah, you’re scaring the baby. | 对 你吓着孩子了 |
[02:47] | No, no, she’s not scared. | 不 她不是害怕 |
[02:49] | She just said she’s hungry. | 她刚说她饿了 |
[02:52] | She said that she’s– Joe! | 她说她 乔 |
[02:55] | I heard her! | 我听到她的声音啦 |
[02:57] | I read her mind! | 我读到了她的心 |
[02:59] | I might not be losing my powers! | 我可能没有失去我的能力 |
[03:01] | I might not be losing my powers! | 我可能没有失去我的能力 |
[03:05] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[03:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:09] | I know how bizarre this must seem, | 我知道这非常不可思议 |
[03:11] | meeting your daughter from the future as an adult. | 遇到你们来自未来的成年女儿什么的 |
[03:15] | But really, this wasn’t my plan at all, | 但说真的 我根本没打算这么做 |
[03:18] | but I’m kind of stuck here now, | 我就是卡在这个时代了 |
[03:20] | and you’re the only people who can help me. | 而你们是唯一能帮我的人 |
[03:23] | So…anybody know what to do? | 有人知道该怎么办吗 |
[03:37] | This is so, so weird. | 这真是太奇怪了 |
[03:42] | Yeah, I mean, I can’t believe that’s our daughter up there. | 我真没法相信那是我们的女儿 |
[03:48] | – We have been lied to before. – Barry. | -我们遇见过骗子 -巴里 |
[03:52] | Yellow lightning like yours, purple lightning like mine? | 和你一样的黄色闪电 和我一样的紫色闪电 |
[03:54] | I mean, it’s– it’s got to be her. | 肯定是她 |
[04:00] | We’re meeting our daughter for the first time, Barry. | 我们和我们的女儿初次相见 巴里 |
[04:02] | Yeah, well, look. If it is true, | 要是这是真的 |
[04:03] | Nora could say the wrong thing or step on the wrong butterfly | 诺拉可能说错话或者做错事 |
[04:08] | and screw up the whole timeline. | 引发蝴蝶效应 毁掉整个时间线 |
[04:09] | I mean, she could Marty McFly herself out of existence. | 她能像马蒂·麦克弗莱一样毁掉她自己的存在 |
[04:11] | Mm, “Terminator 2,” Yeah. | 《终结者2》 |
[04:15] | No, that’s “Back to the”– It doesn’t matter. | 不 那是《回到…》 算了 |
[04:17] | Look, we just need to be responsible, all right? | 我们得负责任点 |
[04:19] | I mean, I think we need to find a way to send her home, fast. | 我们得赶紧想法子把她送回家 |
[04:21] | Barry, don’t you think future us taught our daughter | 巴里 你觉得未来的我们 |
[04:24] | how not to screw with the timeline? | 会没教过我们的女儿别干预时间线吗 |
[04:27] | Wow, this Speed Lab sure is archaic, huh? | 这极速实验室看着真复古 |
[04:30] | La-la-la-la-la, you don’t know– | 你知不知道 |
[04:32] | you know what, um… | 就是 |
[04:34] | Sorry, just–no future talk, all right, please? | 别谈论未来的事 行吗 |
[04:36] | Right, I don’t want to wreck the timeline. | 好 我也不想破坏时间线 |
[04:38] | All right, Nora. | 诺拉 |
[04:40] | This is gonna link us up with your biometrics. | 这个是分析我们的血缘的 |
[04:43] | And this little scrunchy doohicky | 这个小发圈一样的玩意 |
[04:46] | is gonna analyze your connection to the, um, uh– | 能分析你和… |
[04:49] | The Speed Force. | 神速力 |
[04:50] | The Speed Force. Thank you. | 神速力的关系 谢谢 |
[04:52] | Great. | 棒 |
[04:53] | I’ll be back in a…flash. | 我马上回来 |
[05:00] | And what does it say? | 结果如何 |
[05:01] | A quick analysis of her DNA shows patterns | 她的DNA快速分析显示 |
[05:04] | that are similar to both of yours. | 和你们俩的模式如出一辙 |
[05:05] | I knew it. She’s our daughter. | 我就知道 她是我们的女儿 |
[05:08] | What about her being stuck here? | 那她困在这里的情况呢 |
[05:10] | Everything’s normal. | 一切都正常 |
[05:11] | She definitely has Speed Force in her system. | 她体内肯定有神速力 |
[05:13] | She’s just not going… fast enough | 只是她的速度不够快 |
[05:16] | to, uh, open up a time portal, so. | 不足以打开时间传送门 |
[05:18] | How much champagne did you have at Joe and Cecile’s? | 你在乔和塞西尔家喝了多少香槟 |
[05:21] | This is the first opportunity I have | 这是我第一次有机会 |
[05:24] | to process my breakup with Gypsy, okay? | 去消化我和吉普赛分手的事 |
[05:27] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么知道 |
[05:29] | that your future daughter was gonna come show up | 你未来的女儿会出现 |
[05:32] | and crash my pity party? | 毁了我的失恋悲痛 |
[05:33] | How was I supposed to “Ancipitate” that? | 我怎么预料到会发生这种事 |
[05:37] | Crap, I was supposed to meet Singh at CCPD an hour ago. | 糟了 我一小时前就该去中城警局见辛格的 |
[05:40] | – Okay. – Hey, Wally, can you do me a favor? | -好 -沃利 能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:41] | Can you take the sample to the Legends | 你能把这个样本送去给传奇们吗 |
[05:43] | to see if they have any insight? | 看看他们有什么见解 |
[05:44] | And maybe, worst comes to worst, | 也许万不得已的时候 |
[05:45] | we can take her home on the Waverider? | 我们可以用乘波号送她回家 |
[05:47] | – Yeah, I got it. – All right. | -知道了 -好 |
[05:50] | Okay, just– I’ll hurry back. | 好 我很快就回来 |
[05:53] | Keep an eye on her. | 看着她 |
[06:02] | New ID, keys to the lab. | 新证件 实验室钥匙 |
[06:05] | You are officially reinstated as our CSI tech, Allen. | 你正式恢复犯罪现场调查员的职位了 艾伦 |
[06:08] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[06:09] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[06:12] | We didn’t fill your position while you were away, | 你离职的时候 我们没找人填补你的空缺 |
[06:14] | so there are a few cases waiting for you in your lab. | 所以你的实验室里有几件案子在等着你 |
[06:17] | Get to them fast as you can. | 尽快着手去做 |
[06:19] | Welcome back, Allen. | 欢迎归队 艾伦 |
[06:26] | “A few”? | 这叫几件吗 |
[06:31] | What you working on? | 你在查什么案子 |
[06:31] | – I don’t– – You are crazy behind. | -我不… -你落后太多了 |
[06:35] | Hey, so I thought you were gonna stay at STAR Labs, | 你不是要留在星城实验室 |
[06:37] | with, um…with your… | 和你的 |
[06:40] | Iris– mom. | 爱瑞丝 妈妈 |
[06:42] | Your mom. | 你妈妈 |
[06:43] | You know I’m a forensic scientist too? | 你知道我也是一名鉴证专员吧 |
[06:45] | CCU grad, just like you. 5.6 GPA. | 和你一样是中城大学毕业 平均成绩优异 |
[06:48] | I could help you get through this. | 我可以帮你搞定这些 |
[06:49] | Oh, I don’t know. I mean, it’s– | 我不知道 这… |
[06:52] | So the fire marshal at this site says | 这个地方的消防局局长说 |
[06:55] | crazing in the melted glass suggests a liquid accelerant. | 融化玻璃的裂痕显示有液体催化剂 |
[06:59] | Mm, any petroleum-based household product | 任何以石油为基础的家用产品 |
[07:02] | could cause crazing. | 都有可能造成裂痕 |
[07:04] | Well, like floor wax, or shag rugs, even balloons. | 比如说地板蜡 长绒毯子 甚至气球 |
[07:07] | Yeah, the glass melts under the surface, | 玻璃在表面以下融化 |
[07:10] | like ice cream in the cracks of a waffle cone. | 就像华夫筒裂缝里的冰淇淋一样 |
[07:14] | Oh, like when you get two scoops | 就像在罗德岛欢乐港 |
[07:16] | of cookie dough ice cream with extra sprinkles | 梅森家冰淇淋店的 |
[07:18] | at the Mason Family Ice Cream Shop in… | 双球曲奇饼粒冰激凌 |
[07:21] | Happy Harbor, Rhode Island. | 然后多加一点彩色糖粒 |
[07:28] | My parents used to take me there when I was a kid. | 小时候我爸妈经常带我去 |
[07:32] | It’s my favorite dessert. | 那是我最爱的甜品 |
[07:34] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[07:39] | Hey, look, I’m sorry, um, you’re obviously | 对不起 显然你很擅长做鉴证 |
[07:42] | good at forensics, but you shouldn’t interfere. | 但是你不该干涉 |
[07:44] | I mean, people like us, we need to be responsible. | 干我们这行需要有责任感 |
[07:48] | Right! Uh, timeline. | 没错 时间线 |
[07:50] | The timeline, yeah. | 时间线 |
[07:52] | All available units, | 各单位请注意 |
[07:53] | M-0-3 in progress, 10th and Neely. | 第十街和尼利街处发生M03 |
[07:55] | M-0-3, that’s a meta attack. | M03就是超能力者袭击事件 |
[07:57] | Yeah, my suit’s all torn up. | 我的战衣都撕破了 |
[07:58] | I don’t have anything to– | 我什么也没有 |
[08:00] | Direct from Cisco’s back closet. | 直接从西斯科的衣柜里拿来的 |
[08:02] | One first-edition red emblem OG super suit. | 红色徽章原版超级战衣的最初设计版 |
[08:05] | Total fan favorite. | 绝对是闪电迷的最爱 |
[08:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | Uh, I’m– I’m gonna handle this. | 我要去处理这案子 |
[08:12] | You just– no, no, no. | 你就… 不不不 |
[08:13] | Uh, you… stay. | 你留在这 |
[08:16] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[08:17] | Seriously, please. | 我说真的 |
[08:19] | Now I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[08:41] | Going old-school today, Flash? | 今天走复古路线啊 闪电侠 |
[08:43] | Yeah, it’s a little tighter than I remember, though. | 不过这战衣比我记忆中要更紧身一点 |
[08:55] | Hey, uh, you might want to do something. | 你是不是要做点什么 |
[08:57] | Now it’s my turn, Flash. | 轮到我了 闪电侠 |
[09:02] | Gridlock? Schway! | 路霸 棒呆了 |
[09:05] | – What are you doing? – No, no. | -你来干什么 -不是 |
[09:06] | I just– I just wanted– | 我只是想要 |
[09:13] | Nice. | 爽 |
[09:33] | Oh, grife. You’re mad at me. | 完了 你们生我的气了 |
[09:36] | No, Nora, we’re not. We’re just– | 不 诺拉 我们没有 我们只是 |
[09:38] | Please don’t say “Disappointed.” | 请别说大失所望 |
[09:40] | That’s so much worse. | 那样更糟 |
[09:41] | I mean, I just didn’t think it was a big deal. | 我只是觉得那没什么大不了的 |
[09:43] | It was only Gridlock. | 只是路霸而已 |
[09:45] | Oh, Gridlock, huh? | 路霸 |
[09:46] | Boy, the future’s got some great names. | 天呐 未来人起名字可真蹩脚 |
[09:49] | This lighting! | 这光真刺眼 |
[09:51] | How did you know who he is? | 你怎么知道他是谁 |
[09:52] | Flash Museum. | 闪电侠博物馆 |
[09:54] | Did you say… | 你刚才说 |
[09:55] | – “Flash Museum”? – Yeah. | -闪电侠博物馆 -嗯 |
[09:57] | It has all the villains and battles in chronological order. | 里面所有的反派和战斗是按时间顺序来排列的 |
[10:00] | I’ve studied everything. | 我全部都研究过 |
[10:03] | So you know this guy’s real name? | 那你知道这个人的真名吗 |
[10:05] | Mr. Myles, the curator, | 馆长迈尔斯先生 |
[10:06] | he scrubbed all the names for legal reasons. | 因为法律的原因 他把所有人名都删除了 |
[10:09] | But it really shouldn’t matter. | 但这真的不重要 |
[10:10] | I mean, Gridlock was a one-and-done. | 反正路霸只出现一次 |
[10:13] | You guys beat him in one try, | 你们一次就打赢他了 |
[10:15] | or at least… you were supposed to. | 或者只是应该是这样 |
[10:17] | Ugh, now, because of me, he’s on the run, | 现在因为我 他逃走了 |
[10:20] | and the timeline’s all messed up again, and I– | 时间线又全都打乱了 我 |
[10:23] | Nora, hey, look, look. | 诺拉 听着 |
[10:24] | I’ve made way bigger mistakes than this time traveling. | 我犯过比这次时间穿越更大的错误 |
[10:27] | We’ll get this guy– you don’t need to worry about that– | 我们会抓到他的 你不用担心 |
[10:29] | but the longer you stay here, the more things might change. | 但你在这待得越久 改变的事可能就会更多 |
[10:31] | We need to get you home. | 我们要送你回家 |
[10:32] | But I can’t go fast enough to get home. | 但是我达不到回家的速度 |
[10:36] | What about the tachyon absorption enhancer? | 那用超光速粒子吸收增强器如何 |
[10:38] | The one that Thawne used to increase his speed? | 就是斯旺用来增加他速度的那个 |
[10:40] | Ooh, and if we charge it up, | 如果我们给它充上电 |
[10:41] | we could uh, boost the Speed Force in her cells, | 我就可以 加速她细胞内的神速力 |
[10:44] | like some kind of, um… | 就像是… |
[10:46] | thing that boosts Speed Force in cells. | 某种增强她细胞内神速力的东西 |
[10:47] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s a good idea. | 对对 这是个好办法 |
[10:49] | Let’s–okay, finding Gridlock | 好 找到路霸 |
[10:50] | and getting Nora home need to be our priorities. | 把诺拉送回家应该是我们的首要任务 |
[10:52] | No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 不不不 不行不行不行 |
[10:55] | – Wait. – Loud! | -等下 -太吵了 |
[10:56] | Okay, so–but this needs to be our priority. | 好了 这个应该是我们的首要任务 |
[11:01] | Now, I realize that you’re all way ahead of me | 我知道你们在这类时间旅行的事上 |
[11:02] | in this time-travel business, but guys, | 比我了解的多 但各位 |
[11:04] | I think I just discovered something. | 我想我发现了些什么 |
[11:06] | So if–if Nora can time travel, | 所以 如果诺拉可以穿越时间 |
[11:08] | that means she can create new timelines, right? | 这就意味着她可以创造新的时间线 对吧 |
[11:11] | New timelines means that parallel timelines can exist. | 新时间线意味着并行时间线会存在 |
[11:16] | So, guys, | 所以各位 |
[11:17] | I think that a whole other universe could exist. | 我认为可能有很多不同宇宙同时存在 |
[11:23] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:23] | It sounds crazy, but think about it. | 这听起来很疯狂 但试想一下 |
[11:25] | There could be an Earth where we’re all bad guys, | 可能有一个地球上 我们都是坏人 |
[11:28] | or another Earth where there’s no world hunger, | 或者另一个地球上没有饥荒 |
[11:30] | or–or another Earth where– | 或者 或者另一个地球上 |
[11:34] | where they never made that last “Indiana Jones” Movie. | 他们从来没有拍最后那部《夺宝奇兵》 |
[11:37] | Think of the possibilities. | 想想这些可能性吧 |
[11:39] | It’s like some kind of a manyverse. | 就像是某种多样宇宙 |
[11:43] | And everybody knows about the manyverse. | 你们是都知道有多样宇宙存在了吧 |
[11:46] | Multiverse, and so do you, Ralph. | 多元宇宙 你也知道的 拉尔夫 |
[11:50] | Breacher? Gypsy? Harry? | 穿越者 吉普赛 哈里 |
[11:52] | What did you think we meant when we said | 你觉得我们说哈里来自地球二的时候 |
[11:53] | Harry was from Earth-2? | 我们在说什么 |
[11:55] | That he is from Earth “Also.” | 是说他也是从地球来的 |
[11:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:59] | You guys really need to make, like, a welcome pamphlet, | 你们真的需要做个欢迎手册 |
[12:01] | or at least a Powerpoint or something. | 至少弄个PPT什么的 |
[12:03] | Hey, Ralph, buddy? | 拉尔夫 伙计 |
[12:05] | Can we get off time travel, maybe, please? | 咱们能不能别思考时间旅行了 好吗 |
[12:07] | Let’s focus on finding Gridlock, all right? | 咱们先专注找到路霸 行吗 |
[12:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:10] | I’m gonna go to CCPD, | 我去趟中城警局 |
[12:11] | see what I can dig up. | 看看能不能找到些线索 |
[12:12] | Okay, I’ll stay with Nora. | 好 我和诺拉呆在一起 |
[12:14] | – Let’s just make sure- – I know. | -咱们要确保 -我知道 |
[12:16] | Protect the timeline. | 保护时间线 |
[12:21] | You thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[12:25] | Okay, latte for me, and a decaf Flash for you. | 我的拿铁 你的无咖啡因”闪电侠” |
[12:31] | Dad’s lightning bolt is way cooler than Lightning Lad’s. | 爸爸的闪电比闪电小子的酷多了 |
[12:35] | And do you think he’s gonna be back soon? | 你觉得他很快就能回来吗 |
[12:38] | Well, you know your dad. | 你知道你爸爸的 |
[12:39] | Whenever there’s a problem, he’s gotta run off and fix it. | 只要一有麻烦 他就一定要跑去解决 |
[12:44] | But, you know, | 不过也好 |
[12:45] | this gives us a chance to connect. | 这给了我们机会沟通 |
[12:51] | You’re not worried about messing things up, like he is? | 你不怕像他一样把事情搞砸吗 |
[12:54] | I–well, I just, I… | 我 我只是… |
[12:57] | want to get to know you a little. | 想要多了解你一些 |
[13:00] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[13:01] | I will ask you questions | 我会问你一个 |
[13:03] | about your life, and if I’m right, | 关于你生活的问题 如果我说对了 |
[13:06] | you just blink twice. | 你就眨眼两次 |
[13:09] | I mean, blinking never broke the timeline, right? | 眨眼从来没有破坏过时间线 对吧 |
[13:11] | Okay, yeah, I mean, if you really want to. | 好吧 如果你真想这样的话 |
[13:14] | Yeah, I think it’ll be really fun. | 我觉得会很有趣 |
[13:15] | Okay, um, so let’s see. | 好了 让我看看 |
[13:18] | You are a reporter for a newspaper | 你是某个报社的记者 |
[13:22] | that you can only read on Instagram. | 你们只在图片分享网站报道 |
[13:27] | Um, okay, you–you are a cop. | 好吧 你是个警察 |
[13:33] | You’re a–a CSI? | 你是犯罪现场调查员 |
[13:38] | You’re a CSI. | 你是个犯罪现场调查员 |
[13:40] | Just like your dad. | 就和你爸爸一样 |
[13:42] | Okay, well, what about you and I? | 好吧 那你和我呢 |
[13:45] | Do we–do we, like, have dinner every Sunday? | 我们会不会每周日一起聚餐 |
[13:48] | Do we talk on the phone? | 我们在电话上聊天吗 |
[13:49] | Do we still get coffee at Jitters? | 我们还会去吉特斯一起喝咖啡吗 |
[13:53] | Uh… Was that a blink? | 那是眨眼了吗 |
[13:56] | Uh, no, I just-I have something in my eye. | 不是 我只是眼睛里进东西了 |
[14:00] | You know, a coffee in my time at Jitters is $43 a cup. | 在我的时代吉斯特299块钱一杯 |
[14:05] | That’s one thing I really like about now. | 这也是我喜欢现在的一个点 |
[14:07] | 2018 is way schway. | 2018年相当得劲 |
[14:09] | “Schway”? Oh. | “得劲” |
[14:11] | Yeah, I guess it’s a future thing. | 这可能是未来的流行语 |
[14:13] | Oh–oh, no. Oh, “Schway.” | 不是 “得劲” |
[14:16] | No, I know, I’m hip. I know what schway means. | 我当然知道得劲的意思 |
[14:17] | Like, I’m schway, you’re schway. | 就像是 我很得劲 你也得劲 |
[14:19] | We’re–we’re schway, baby. | 我们超得劲 宝贝 |
[14:25] | Stupid. | 蠢死了 |
[14:26] | Do you think maybe Caitlin and Cisco need any help? | 你觉得凯瑟琳和西斯科需要帮助吗 |
[14:34] | I can’t believe I’m wearing the same tachyon enhancer | 真不敢相信我带着的超光粒子增强器 |
[14:36] | my dad used to meet Supergirl for the first time. | 是我爸第一次见超女时候用的 |
[14:39] | All set. | 都弄好了 |
[14:40] | Wait, what happened to the second version? | 等下 第二代去哪了 |
[14:43] | The smaller one that was inside the emblem | 更小那一版 放在我爸爸第二套战服的 |
[14:44] | of my dad’s second suit? | 闪电标志里那个 |
[14:46] | Um, if he wore that one, he could harness tachyons | 如果他戴上那个 他就可以吸收超光粒子 |
[14:48] | and share them with me. | 然后和我共享 |
[14:50] | Hey, fangirl, relax. | 脑残粉 冷静下 |
[14:52] | We know. | 我们知道这些 |
[14:53] | Did all these suits shrink? | 这些衣服都能缩小吗 |
[14:55] | And why does it smell so bad? | 还有为什么闻起来这么糟糕 |
[14:57] | Because it’s the one you used | 因为那件是你用来 |
[14:59] | when you swam against King Shark. | 和鲨鱼王对决时穿的 |
[15:02] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[15:03] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[15:04] | Zoom wants you dead! | 极速要你死 |
[15:07] | I know King Shark is technically a bad guy, | 我知道鲨鱼王严格来说是个坏人 |
[15:09] | but you should see-just wait. | 但你等着瞧吧 |
[15:11] | When he fights Grodd, it’s-Um! | 当他和古鲁德对战时… |
[15:14] | Spoiler alert. | 剧透了啊 |
[15:16] | We should get going, actually, let’s– | 咱们该开始了 真的… |
[15:20] | Right. | 好了 |
[15:21] | Then this is goodbye. | 那这就是道别了 |
[15:23] | From your guys’ perspectives, at least. | 最起码是从你们的角度来看 |
[15:27] | I’ll see you again in a minute and 27 seconds, | 我会在1分27秒后再见到你们 |
[15:29] | but when you see me again, I’ll be a baby. | 但你们再见到我时 我还只是个婴儿 |
[15:33] | Get home safe, Nora. | 一路顺风 诺拉 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[15:35] | we didn’t get to spend more time together. | 没能多陪陪你 |
[15:37] | Oh, it’s fine, Mom. | 没关系 老妈 |
[15:38] | We spend our whole lives together. | 我们将相伴一生 |
[15:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:13] | Did they already leave? | 他们已经走了吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, why? What’s up? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[16:16] | We have to stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry I was too late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[16:44] | It took me a while to find where the Legends were. | 找到传奇们的位置可花了我不少时间 |
[16:46] | Well, when they were. | 准确说是他们所处的时空 |
[16:47] | But we got their Gideon | 我们让吉迪恩 |
[16:49] | to scan Nora’s blood sample. | 扫描了诺拉的血样 |
[16:50] | – What’d she find? – Negative tachyons. | -她发现了什么 -负超光子 |
[16:54] | Negative tachyons? | 负超光子 |
[16:55] | So, what, instead of speeding you up, they slow you down? | 那是什么 与加速相反会让你减速吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:01] | Oh, damn, I was just joking. | 该死 我开玩笑的 |
[17:03] | That’s a real thing? | 还真是这样 |
[17:04] | Yeah, Ava and her team at the Time Bureau | 艾娃和她的团队在时间调查局 |
[17:05] | have encountered them before, but no one knows | 接触过负超光子 但没人知道 |
[17:07] | where they come from or how they’re generated. | 它们从哪来 如何产生 |
[17:09] | Like dark matter for the space time continuum. | 就像是时空连续体的暗物质 |
[17:12] | Exactly, and they’re saturating Nora’s body | 没错 现在正侵蚀着诺拉的身体 |
[17:14] | and keeping her from entering the Speed Force. | 阻止她进入神速力 |
[17:16] | What about the Waverider? Can the Legends take her back? | 乘波号呢 传奇们能把她带走吗 |
[17:19] | If negative tachyons come anywhere near | 如果乘波号在时空穿梭时 |
[17:21] | the Rider’s time drives, | 接触到负超光子 |
[17:22] | uh, the reaction will vaporize the ship. | 整艘船都将支离破碎 |
[17:24] | Well, there’s got to be a way to get rid of them, right? | 总会有办法摆脱这些负超光子 对吧 |
[17:26] | I mean, I don’t know about getting rid of them, | 虽然不知道怎么摆脱负超光子 |
[17:27] | but maybe we can offset | 但也许可以通过抵消 |
[17:29] | the tachyon absorption enhancer | 超光速粒子吸收增强器 |
[17:31] | to negate the reaction somehow. | 使接触时的反应失效 |
[17:33] | – A new meta was last seen… – Hey, guys. | -新的超能力者被发现时 -伙计们 |
[17:35] | Jumping off a building in order to | 偷盗珠宝后为逃脱追捕 |
[17:37] | evade capture after stealing jewels… | 而跳下了大楼 |
[17:39] | How did we miss this? | 我们怎么没发现到他 |
[17:42] | I guess this is a parting gift from DeVoe. | 一定是迪沃送来的临别饯礼 |
[17:44] | Without our STAR Labs satellite, | 失去了尖端科研实验室卫星 |
[17:45] | we’ve lost our eyes, our ears, our dark matter scanner, | 意味着无法洞悉外界 没有暗物质扫描仪 |
[17:47] | our facial recognition– I mean, we’re always | 没有面部识别软件 这样只能 |
[17:49] | gonna be one step behind these metas now. | 永远比那些超能力者晚一步行动 |
[17:51] | I’ll work on this. | 这边交给我吧 |
[17:52] | Why don’t you guys go help Ralph | 你们去帮拉尔夫 |
[17:53] | with the Gridlock crime scene, okay? | 调查路霸的犯罪现场 |
[17:55] | I can come help. | 我来帮忙 |
[17:56] | Please, no, just–we just | 不用了 只是 |
[17:58] | can’t let this get any worse, all right? | 不能让情况变得更糟 知道吗 |
[18:01] | Just relax, okay? | 好好休息吧 |
[18:06] | How’s your investigation going? | 调查进展得如何 |
[18:07] | Uh, it just doesn’t really add up. | 实在是有点说不通 |
[18:09] | I mean, if Eddie wanted to erase Thawne from existence, | 如果艾迪想让斯旺彻底消失 |
[18:11] | why didn’t he just have a vasectomy? | 那他干嘛不去做个结扎手术 |
[18:14] | Right, uh, nobody’s talking. | 他们什么都不说 |
[18:16] | Probably because they’re afraid | 他们也许是害怕 |
[18:17] | Gridlock will attack them. | 路霸会伤害他们 |
[18:19] | Right, but maybe if I had Killer Frost at my side, | 要是冰霜杀手在的话 |
[18:21] | people would be a little more willing | 他们也许会愿意 |
[18:22] | to tell us what they know. | 向我们透露些消息 |
[18:24] | Ralph, Killer Frost has been gone | 拉尔夫 迪沃占据你身体那一晚 |
[18:27] | since the night that DeVoe took over your body. | 冰霜杀手就已经消失了 |
[18:29] | Jeez Louise, no one tells me anything. | 天啊 怎么什么事都不告诉我 |
[18:32] | – Is she gone for good? – I hope not. | -她永远不会回来了 -希望不是吧 |
[18:34] | But I’ve tried everything I can think of | 我已经想尽一切办法 |
[18:35] | to get her to reappear. | 让她重新出现 |
[18:37] | You don’t have any other leads? | 你没有其他线索了吗 |
[18:41] | Cisco vibed me back to when | 西斯科用震波发现了 |
[18:43] | Killer Frost and I were younger. | 年轻时的我和冰霜杀手 |
[18:45] | You’ve been a meta since you were a kid? | 你从小就是超能力者了 |
[18:46] | – I guess so. – How? | -应该是的 -怎么会 |
[18:48] | – I have no idea. – Did you see anything else? | -我也不知道 -还看到什么了 |
[18:51] | – Just that my dad was there. – Well, that’s something. | -还看到了我爸爸 -那还是有收获的 |
[18:53] | Except my dad’s been dead for years. | 但我老爸已经死了很多年了 |
[18:55] | But none of this matters right now. | 不说这些没意义的了 |
[18:57] | We have much more pressing things to deal with. | 我们还有更重要的事要做 |
[19:00] | Hey, come look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[19:02] | I present Gridlock. | 有请路霸 |
[19:04] | A mystery in three acts. | 三幕结构的谜题 |
[19:06] | Please note the dark matter levels. | 请注意暗物质水平 |
[19:07] | Act One, Gridlock attacks the cops before Barry shows up. | 第一幕 巴里出现前路霸袭击了警察 |
[19:11] | Okay, but these dark matter levels | 像他这么庞大的人 |
[19:12] | are perfectly normal for a man of his size. | 这样的暗物质水平很正常 |
[19:14] | Until Act Two. | 直到第二幕 |
[19:17] | He gets lightning punched by Barry. | 他挨了巴里的光速拳 |
[19:19] | His dark matter levels increased. | 他的暗物质含量迅速攀升 |
[19:21] | Which brings us to our third and final act… | 接下来是第三也就是最后一幕 |
[19:26] | Gridlock hits back. | 路霸反击 |
[19:28] | Even higher. | 又增加了 |
[19:28] | How–how is that possible? | 这 这怎么可能 |
[19:30] | It isn’t, unless every time Gridlock got hit, | 是不可能 除非路霸每次受到攻击 |
[19:33] | his cells absorbed the kinetic energy. | 他的细胞都吸收了动能 |
[19:35] | That would increase his dark matter quotient, | 这样会增加他的暗物质指数 |
[19:36] | thereby increasing his powers. | 从而增加他的力量 |
[19:38] | If this is true, then whatever movement he’s exposed to– | 如果真是这样 只要他受到攻击 |
[19:42] | The stronger he’s gonna get. | 他就会变得越来越强大 |
[19:43] | So, if Gridlock keeps moving, he becomes unstoppable. | 如果路霸不断变强 最终将会势不可挡 |
[19:56] | So, figure it out yet? | 有头绪了吗 |
[19:58] | Whatever these negative tachyons are, | 不论这些负超光子是什么 |
[20:00] | it feels a lot more like science fiction | 都感觉是科幻小说里虚构的 |
[20:01] | than actual science. | 而不属于真正的科学 |
[20:03] | I wasn’t asking about the science. | 我关心的不是科学 |
[20:05] | I was asking about the scientist. | 而是科学家 |
[20:09] | You and Nora, you guys have such a strong connection. | 你和诺拉 你们有着强大的联系 |
[20:12] | I mean, it’s… it’s effortless. | 这是与生俱来的 |
[20:15] | So why are you so intent on sending her back? | 你又为何执意要送她回去 |
[20:18] | I mean, what do you mean? | 你到底想说什么 |
[20:21] | First of all, she can’t stop talking about the future. | 首先 她总是把未来的生活挂在嘴边 |
[20:23] | But–I mean, you know the danger that her being here | 你也知道她的出现影响了时间线 |
[20:27] | poses to the timeline. | 是非常危险的 |
[20:28] | Yeah, I do, but I also know you, Barry. | 对我知道 但我也很了解你 巴里 |
[20:34] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:37] | You’re the guy that went back in time | 是你穿越回过去 |
[20:39] | – to borrow Snart before he died. – I know. | -带回了死前的史纳特 -我知道 |
[20:41] | You’re also the same guy that travelled to 2020 | 同样的你穿越到了2020年 |
[20:44] | to figure out who Savitar was, | 搞清了萨维塔是谁 |
[20:45] | and 2015 to train with Wells. | 还去2015年和威尔斯训练 |
[20:48] | You changed fate to save my life. | 为了救我 你改变了命运 |
[20:53] | So, now that our daughter is here in front of us, | 现在我们的女儿就在我们面前 |
[20:55] | asking for our help, you expect me to believe | 向我们寻求帮助 你却想让我相信 |
[20:57] | that you’re worried about the timeline? | 你在担心时间线吗 |
[20:59] | Nora shouldn’t be here. | 诺拉不应该在这里 |
[21:01] | Look, I’m– | 我… |
[21:03] | – I’ve always wanted a family. – I know. | -我总是想要一个家庭 -我知道 |
[21:06] | You know, and when we got married, | 我们结婚的时候 |
[21:08] | I knew that one day, we’d decide to have a baby. | 我就知道 有一天我们会决定要孩子 |
[21:12] | We would try, and you’d get pregnant. | 我们会努力尝试 然后你会怀孕 |
[21:17] | I’d be there for the sonogram, I’d hear her first heartbeat, | 我会看到超声波图 听她的第一次心跳 |
[21:21] | and then she’d come. | 她会来到这个世界上 |
[21:23] | And we’d take her home, see her first smile, | 我们带她回家 看她的第一次笑 |
[21:26] | her first tooth, the first time I read to her. | 第一颗牙 第一次我读书给她听 |
[21:31] | Her first steps. The first time she ran. | 第一次迈步 第一次跑起来 |
[21:35] | But her being here now, don’t you feel like | 但是她现在在这里 你不觉得 |
[21:38] | we missed all those firsts? | 我们错过了这所有的第一次吗 |
[21:40] | That we skipped all the good stuff? | 我们跳过了这所有美好的事情 |
[21:41] | Baby, we will still have all of those firsts. | 亲爱的 我们还是会有这些第一次的 |
[21:45] | Just not in that order. | 只不过换了顺序 |
[21:47] | But my whole life’s been out of order. | 但是我的整个生活都一直是乱的 |
[21:50] | These powers, time travel– | 这些能力 时间旅行 |
[21:51] | that’s the reason my mom was killed, | 就因为这些我妈妈才被杀害 |
[21:54] | why I grew up with my dad in prison. | 让我爸久蹲监狱 缺席我的成长 |
[21:56] | They missed so many firsts. They missed our wedding. | 他们错过了很多第一次 甚至是我们的婚礼 |
[21:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:04] | I don’t know, I just thought that when it was our turn to have a kid, | 我不知道 我只是觉得等我们有孩子的时候 |
[22:08] | that life would let us have this one little thing | 生活能让我们把这些小事 |
[22:13] | the normal way. | 过得正常一点 |
[22:15] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[22:17] | But we lost that chance. | 但是我们已经失去这个机会了 |
[22:19] | No, we’re not losing anything by having her here now. | 不 我们并不会因为她在这里就失去什么 |
[22:23] | We’re only gaining something extra, Barry. | 我们只是得到了额外的东西 巴里 |
[22:25] | And look, if we figure this out, | 如果我们解决了这件事情 |
[22:29] | I mean, by the time we do have a baby, | 等我们真正有了孩子的时候 |
[22:31] | we are gonna be the best parents ever. | 我们会成为最好的父母 |
[22:36] | – Maybe you’re right. – I know I’m right. | -或许你是对的 -我知道我是对的 |
[22:41] | You’re gonna be there to put that quarter under her pillow, | 你会把硬币放在她的枕头底下 |
[22:45] | and you’re gonna be there | 你会 |
[22:46] | to drive her to her first day of school, | 开车送她第一天上学 |
[22:48] | and you’re gonna be there to cheer on her first run. | 你会为她的第一次跑步喝彩 |
[22:55] | And we are gonna have all of those firsts. | 我们会有这所有的第一次 |
[22:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:02] | And think about it. | 再想一想 |
[23:04] | We have a kid who defied the laws of physics | 我们的孩子现在可以违抗物理学定律 |
[23:09] | to hang out with her parents. | 和她的父母一起消遣 |
[23:10] | I mean, that’s pretty– that’s pretty schway. | 这可是非常 非常的得劲了 |
[23:16] | Yeah, as eager as she is, you’d think that she’s the one | 是啊 她这么热切 就好像她是那个 |
[23:18] | that grew up with a parent in… | 成长期间父亲在… |
[23:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:26] | Nothing. Um, nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[23:28] | I’m–I’m gonna be right back. | 我 我去去就回 |
[23:48] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[23:54] | What happens to me in the future? | 未来的我出什么事了 |
[23:56] | You said that you spend your whole life with your mom, | 你说你一生都是和你妈一起过的 |
[23:59] | but you didn’t say the same for me. | 但是你没说和我也一样 |
[24:03] | My poker face is that bad, huh? | 我的扑克脸摆得不好 是吧 |
[24:06] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[24:19] | How long? | 消失了多久 |
[24:33] | You never come back. | 你再也没有回来 |
[24:48] | How old were you when it happened? | 那个时候你多大了 |
[24:51] | I was born, um, a few years before you vanished, | 我在你消失的前几年出生 |
[24:55] | but I don’t have any memories of you. | 但是我一点都不记得你了 |
[25:00] | So the wedding was… | 所以那场婚礼 |
[25:01] | Was pretty much the first time I met you. | 差不多是我第一次见到你 |
[25:05] | I’d imagined so many different things to say to you. | 我想像过太多不同的话要对你说 |
[25:08] | Still can’t believe I went with “Remember to say ‘I do.'” | 还是不敢相信我居然说的是”记得说我愿意” |
[25:13] | I guess things don’t always go the way you plan them. | 事情总是不能像你计划的那样发展 |
[25:20] | You’re not stuck here, are you? | 你并不是被困在这了 对吗 |
[25:28] | I found it in the museum archive. | 我在博物馆档案里发现的 |
[25:32] | Negative tachyons, harnessed on demand. | 负超光子 按需使用 |
[25:35] | Really should work on that poker face, I guess. | 我真应该好好练习下扑克脸 |
[25:39] | This didn’t have to be a secret. | 这没必要保密的 |
[25:40] | Why did you keep this from us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[25:42] | Because if you knew I could have gone home, | 因为一旦你知道我可以回家 |
[25:45] | you would have sent me back | 你就会在我 |
[25:46] | the second I walked into Grandpa’s house. | 踏进爷爷家门的那一刻就把我送回去 |
[25:48] | I mean, it’s like you said, Dad. | 就像你说的 爸爸 |
[25:49] | Speedsters have to be responsible. | 极速者需要有责任感 |
[25:52] | But–but I’m not responsible, am I? | 但是 我没责任感 是不是 |
[25:57] | I’m…just selfish | 我只是自私而已 |
[25:59] | and really, really bad at being a speedster. | 而且一点都当不好极速者 |
[26:05] | Nora, you’re not bad. | 诺拉 你不是不好 |
[26:08] | I mean, I can do some cool things, you know? | 我可以做一些很酷的事情 你知道吗 |
[26:11] | Sometimes, I run so fast, I reverse time a bit, | 有时候我跑得很快 能够扭转一点点时间 |
[26:14] | but I can’t do the things you can. | 但是我做不到你能做的事情 |
[26:19] | I don’t even know how to phase yet. | 我甚至还不知道该怎么穿墙 |
[26:25] | Guess there’s only so much you can learn from a museum. | 从博物馆能学到的太少了 |
[26:30] | What about your mom? | 妈妈后来怎样了 |
[26:34] | Yeah, I–she’s around, you know? | 她在我身边 |
[26:36] | It’s just, uh– just me and her. | 就只有我和她 |
[26:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:44] | I shouldn’t have lied. | 我不应该说谎 |
[26:46] | I just wanted to see you so badly | 我只是太想见到你了 |
[26:49] | and spend a day with you. | 想和你在一起过一天 |
[26:51] | Go for a run for the first time together. | 第一次一起跑一跑 |
[26:58] | I missed all your firsts. | 我错过了你所有的第一次 |
[27:04] | I was so worried about screwing up your childhood | 我担心过弄糟你的童年 |
[27:07] | and screwing up our family, but… | 弄糟我们的家庭 但是 |
[27:11] | I’m not even there. | 结果我都不在其中 |
[27:14] | Barry, we need you in the Cortex. | 巴里 我们需要你到表层来 |
[27:16] | It’s about Gridlock. | 是关于路霸的事 |
[27:18] | I– – I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:21] | you need to go fix my mess, and then I can go home. | 你需要去补救我的烂摊子 然后我就能回家了 |
[27:35] | I scanned the crime scene photos and got a match. | 我扫描了犯罪现场照片 找到了匹配的人 |
[27:37] | This is not Lang’s first rodeo. | 这不是朗第一次犯事 |
[27:39] | CCPD put out a warrant for him for carjacking. | 中城警局因为劫车给他下了逮捕令 |
[27:41] | He killed the whole crew inside. | 他杀了车里的全部乘务员 |
[27:43] | And now he absorbs kinetic energy? | 他现在又在吸收动能了吗 |
[27:45] | He only gets stronger if you punch him, | 只有在你打他的时候 他才会变强 |
[27:46] | you shoot him, you throw him into traffic. | 你开枪打他 你把他扔进车流 |
[27:48] | Which could only make the traffic worse. | 都只会让交通状况更差 |
[27:50] | God, I’d hate to be stuck in that gridlock. | 我可不想被困在路上 |
[27:52] | Gridlock… Gridlock… | 路霸 路霸 |
[27:55] | I came up with the name. | 是我给他取的这个名字 |
[27:58] | I am fortune’s fool. | 我真是幸运的傻子 |
[28:01] | So how do we find this guy without Sally the satellite? | 所以没有卫星的话我们要怎么找到这个人 |
[28:05] | We don’t need a satellite to hack a cell phone. | 黑进一部手机不需要卫星 |
[28:09] | And if we want to find his cell phone, we’ll find it… | 如果我们想定位他的手机 我们会发现它 |
[28:14] | By the airport? | 在机场 |
[28:18] | Got it, ’cause he’s on a plane that just took off. | 找到了 他在一架刚刚起飞的飞机上 |
[28:21] | Central City Air, flight number 5201. | 中城航空 航班号5201 |
[28:24] | Why would he get on a plane? | 他为什么要上飞机 |
[28:27] | Because he’s gonna crash it. | 因为他想让飞机坠毁 |
[28:35] | We are currently cruising at 34,000 feet. | 飞机目前巡航高度一万米 |
[28:37] | We anticipate a smooth landing, | 预计将平稳降落 |
[28:39] | so sit back and enjoy… | 请坐在座位上 |
[28:40] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[28:42] | If you could please fasten your seatbelt | 请系好安全带 |
[28:43] | until we reach cruising altitude | 等我们达到巡航高度 |
[28:45] | and the captain turns off the seatbelt sign. | 机长熄灭安全带指示灯之后再解开 |
[28:52] | Are you gonna buckle that thing in too? | 你要给那个箱子也系上安全带吗 |
[28:55] | Well, it must be something priceless to get its own seat. | 它自己占了一个座位 一定很贵重 |
[28:59] | Jewels, maybe. | 可能是珠宝 |
[29:28] | The plane just lost an engine. | 飞机的一个引擎失灵了 |
[29:29] | It’s headed for downtown. | 它会在市中心坠毁 |
[29:32] | If Gridlock takes out the other engine, | 如果路霸破坏另一个引擎 |
[29:33] | the pilot won’t be able to avoid the buildings. | 飞行员将无法绕开大楼 |
[29:37] | Thousands of people will die. | 成千上万的人会死 |
[29:39] | Not if you phase the plane through the buildings. | 你可以让飞机穿过大楼 |
[29:42] | I read about you doing the same thing | 我看到过你的新闻 |
[29:43] | to a plane in the future when you were fighting Mob Rule. | 你在未来和暴民党战斗时对一架飞机这样做了 |
[29:46] | Can you two do that? | 你们两个能做到吗 |
[29:50] | A plane? | 一架飞机 |
[29:52] | No– I mean, no, I don’t think so. | 不 我认为不能 |
[29:53] | I mean, I think it’s too big. | 我觉得它太大了 |
[29:59] | The three of us. | 我们三个 |
[30:00] | I mean, the three of us might be able to do it. | 我们三个人一起也许能做到 |
[30:02] | Well, I can’t phase anything. | 我什么都穿不过去 |
[30:04] | I can’t even phase myself, let alone at G-Force. | 我都没法让自己穿越物体 更别说还有重力 |
[30:07] | Wait, G-For– G-Force, that’s it. | 等等 重力 就是这个 |
[30:09] | The plane is still ascending. | 飞机还在上升 |
[30:11] | Once he blows up the other engine, | 一旦他炸掉另一个引擎 |
[30:13] | it’s gonna slow down and point downwards | 飞机在开始下降之前 |
[30:15] | before it starts its descent. | 会减速并使机头向下 |
[30:16] | That’ll give us about ten seconds of zero Gs on the plane. | 飞机会有十秒钟处于失重状态 |
[30:19] | – Yeah. – And zero Gs means no kinetic energy, | -没错 -失重意味着没有动能 |
[30:20] | means Gridlock has no powers. | 也就是说路霸没有超能力 |
[30:22] | Can you breach them onto the plane? | 你能用缺口把他们传送到飞机上吗 |
[30:23] | A plane goes way too fast. | 飞机的速度太快了 |
[30:25] | I’d need to see it in person. | 我得亲眼看到它 |
[30:26] | – Then go. – But I don’t have a suit. | -那就快去 -但是我没有战衣 |
[30:28] | I actually have a backup. | 事实上 我有备用的 |
[30:32] | I got more than just a list of metas from that museum. | 我从博物馆拿到的不仅有超能力者名单 |
[30:52] | Damn, Gina. I made that? | 天哪 吉娜 这是我做的吗 |
[30:54] | Uh, Ryan Choi, actually. | 其实是蔡瑞安做的 |
[30:57] | Oh, this is a supersuit. | 这可是一套超级战衣 |
[30:59] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[31:14] | Guys, he just took out the other engine. | 各位 他刚刚毁掉了另一个引擎 |
[31:18] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[31:26] | Don’t drink and vibe. I feel like I’m gonna hurl. | 酒后震波可不好 我感觉快要吐了 |
[31:35] | It’s slowing. | 飞机在减速 |
[31:36] | Guys, you’ve got ten seconds. | 各位 你们有十秒钟时间 |
[31:40] | Ten. | 十 |
[31:42] | Nine. | 九 |
[31:44] | Eight. | 八 |
[31:45] | Seven. | 七 |
[31:47] | Six. | 六 |
[31:49] | Five. | 五 |
[31:51] | Four. | 四 |
[31:53] | Three. | 三 |
[31:55] | Two. | 二 |
[31:57] | One. | 一 |
[32:15] | Okay, everybody stay calm, all right? | 大家保持冷静 好吗 |
[32:17] | Just stay calm. | 冷静 |
[32:22] | All right, come on. | 来吧 |
[32:30] | Hey, take a wall, all right? | 各自负责一面机身 |
[32:32] | We got this. | 我们能做到 |
[32:36] | Barry, hurry. | 巴里 快点 |
[32:44] | – It’s not working. – What? | -不起作用 -什么 |
[32:48] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[32:49] | All right, yes– listen to me, just breathe. | 好吧 听着 深呼吸 |
[32:54] | Feel the floor beneath your feet. | 感受脚下的地板 |
[32:56] | Feel the rumble of the plane. | 感受飞机的声音 |
[32:57] | Feel the air. | 感受空气 |
[32:59] | Feel that wind on your face, | 感受吹到你脸上的风 |
[33:01] | – and the lightning. – And the lightning. | -还有闪电 -还有闪电 |
[33:03] | Feel its electricity pumping through your veins, | 感受电流在你的血管里穿梭 |
[33:06] | traveling to every nerve in your body | 流过你身体中的每一处神经 |
[33:07] | like a shock you never want to end. | 就像你永远不想停止的触电一样 |
[33:09] | – You are no longer you now. – You’re no longer you. | -你不再是你自己了 -你不再是你自己了 |
[33:12] | You’re part of something greater. | 你融入了更宏大的存在 |
[33:13] | You’re part of something greater. | 你融入了更宏大的存在 |
[33:14] | Part of the Speed Force. | 融入了神速力 |
[33:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:17] | All right, it’s ours. | 好了 它是我们的 |
[33:20] | Now, let’s do it. | 现在去做吧 |
[33:29] | Everybody hold on! | 大家坐稳 |
[33:50] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[34:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:13] | Nice. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:19] | You phased. | 你穿过来了 |
[34:21] | For the first time! | 第一次 |
[34:31] | Well, Gridlock’s off to Iron Heights’ meta wing. | 路霸将被押送至铁山监狱的超能力区 |
[34:33] | Where he won’t be moving from for a very long time. | 他会在那里呆上很长一段时间 |
[34:37] | Thanks to your help. | 多亏了你的帮忙 |
[34:39] | I’m glad we got to team up. | 很高兴我们能组队 |
[34:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:42] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们 |
[34:44] | say hello to the tachyon absorption enhancer 2.5, | 向超光速粒子吸收增强器2.5版本打个招呼 |
[34:47] | now complete with completely recalibrated | 已经重新调试完成了 |
[34:50] | Time Bureau technology. | 时间调查局的技术 |
[34:51] | We haven’t tested it yet, but it should counterbalance | 我们还没有进行测试 但它应该能够 |
[34:54] | the negative tachyons in Nora’s cells. | 平衡诺拉细胞中的负超光速粒子 |
[34:56] | Here you go, Billy Pilgrim. | 给你 比利·皮尔格林 |
[34:57] | Consider yourself unstuck in time. | 你不会困在时间里了 |
[35:00] | So I can run home now? | 所以现在我可以跑回家了 |
[35:02] | Or… | 或者… |
[35:05] | maybe we hit pause on this thing. | 也许我们可以缓一缓 |
[35:08] | You want Nora to stay? | 你想让诺拉留下 |
[35:10] | Um, yeah, I thought getting her home was our priority. | 我以为送她回家是我们的首要任务 |
[35:14] | No, it is, I just– | 是的 我只是… |
[35:16] | now, I’m thinking that maybe we should make sure | 现在我想也许我们应该确保 |
[35:18] | her powers are working correctly | 她的超能力都正常 |
[35:20] | before we send her home. | 再送她回家 |
[35:23] | And what about the timeline? | 时间线怎么办 |
[35:25] | It’s risky, but I don’t know. | 是有风险 我不知道 |
[35:26] | I mean, Wally and I were talking about it. | 沃利和我想了一下 |
[35:29] | Yeah, the Legends have a theory. | 传奇们有个理论 |
[35:30] | Uh, there are some historical events that are soft. | 有些历史事件是有弹性的 |
[35:33] | Basically, you change those, | 基本上 你改变那些 |
[35:34] | it’s not going to affect much else, | 不会有什么影响 |
[35:36] | like catching Gridlock late. | 比如说没及时抓住路霸 |
[35:38] | And then, there are those that are fixed. | 有些是固定的 |
[35:40] | You mess with them, and all sorts of craziness starts to happen. | 扰乱它们 会有各种各样疯狂的事情发生 |
[35:44] | Like the night my mom died. | 比如说我妈妈死的那晚 |
[35:45] | Changing that created Flashpoint. | 改变它会产生闪点 |
[35:50] | It looks like Nora is gonna need a place to stay. | 看来诺拉需要一个地方住下 |
[35:53] | Uh, yes, and I’ll stay in the lounge. | 是的 我会呆在休息室 |
[35:56] | What lounge? | 什么休息室 |
[35:58] | This lounge. | 这个休息室 |
[36:08] | – Damn. – Dad. | -该死 -爸 |
[36:10] | – You found my spot. – You knew about this? | -你找到了我的据点 -你知道这地方 |
[36:13] | I’ve been napping in here since day one. | 从第一天起我就在这打盹了 |
[36:16] | Uh, well, Nora was gonna stay here, | 诺拉会住在这里 |
[36:19] | if that’s all right with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[36:21] | Okay, well, | 好 |
[36:22] | now I can get to know my granddaughter. | 现在我可以了解我的外孙女了 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry, you met Elvis? | 打扰一下 你见到了猫王 |
[36:36] | Met him? | 见到他 |
[36:37] | Uncle Wally fought the ghost of his twin brother. | 沃利叔叔打败了他的孪生兄弟鬼魂 |
[36:41] | I, uh–I went to a monastery, | 我去了寺院 |
[36:43] | and I was trying to find myself, | 我正试图找到自己 |
[36:45] | but I was really close. | 就快要找到了 |
[36:46] | Then, the Legends came, they swooped me up, | 然后传奇们来了 一下子把我带走了 |
[36:48] | and life got even more crazy. | 之后生活变得更加疯狂 |
[36:50] | You want to go back, don’t you? | 你想要回去 不是吗 |
[36:53] | I can’t. I mean, I just got here. | 不行 我刚回来 |
[36:55] | I don’t want to leave the team. I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想离开小队 我不想离开你 |
[36:58] | Wally, everybody in this room loves you, especially me. | 沃利 这个房间的所有人都爱你 特别是我 |
[37:04] | But you didn’t finish what you set out to do, | 但你没有完成你要做的事情 |
[37:10] | and nobody’s gonna get in your way. | 没有人会拦着你 |
[37:13] | So promise me, when you find what you’re looking for, | 向我保证 当你找到你寻找的东西 |
[37:16] | come back, or you’re gonna have | 再回来 不然你就会 |
[37:18] | a very angry-looking dad in your zen garden. | 在你的禅修花园里发现一个生气老爸 |
[37:26] | Will you take care of him, XS? | 你会照顾他吧 XS |
[37:27] | You got it, Kid Flash. | 没问题 闪电小子 |
[37:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:35] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[37:37] | I thought I missed out on my chance to connect with Nora, | 我以为我错过了和诺拉建立联系的机会 |
[37:39] | but now that she’s staying, I get another shot. | 但现在她要留下 我还有机会 |
[37:45] | If you could have seen her on that plane, | 如果你在飞机上看到了她 |
[37:46] | you’d know that you guys are already connected. | 你会知道你们已经有了联系 |
[37:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:51] | She was fearless, just like you. | 她很无畏 和你一样 |
[38:00] | – We have a daughter together. – Yeah. | -我们有一个女儿 -是的 |
[38:03] | We make a person. | 我们造了一个人 |
[38:06] | In the end, everything works out. | 最后 所有事情都能解决 |
[38:10] | We get our happy ending. | 我们有幸福的结局 |
[38:25] | If Barry can go back in time, | 如果巴里可以回到过去 |
[38:27] | why didn’t he stop the Thinker from killing me? | 为什么他不阻止思考者杀掉我 |
[38:31] | Kidding, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[38:32] | Guys, I’m kidding. | 各位 我开玩笑的 |
[38:33] | I realize that could have upset | 我知道这会打破 |
[38:34] | the delicate balance of the universe. | 宇宙微妙的平衡 |
[38:36] | Besides, if he did that, who knows? | 再说 如果他这么做了 谁知道 |
[38:37] | He might have created a timeline where | 他也许会创造一条时间线 |
[38:40] | I died in that particle accelerator explosion. | 我在粒子加速器爆炸时就死了 |
[38:42] | Wishful thinking. | 这样倒好了 |
[38:44] | Kidding. I’m glad you’re here, | 开玩笑的 我很高兴你在这里 |
[38:46] | and I’m glad that we don’t have to hold your hand | 而且我很高兴我们不用手把手 |
[38:47] | through the time travel thing; you’re figuring it out. | 解释穿越的事情 你快想明白了 |
[38:49] | Yeah, well, time travel’s not the only mystery I solved. | 是的 穿越不是我唯一解决的谜团 |
[38:51] | While you guys were fighting Gridlock, | 当你们在和路霸战斗时 |
[38:53] | I was, uh, running this down. | 我在查这些 |
[38:56] | – What’s this? – An answer. | -这是什么 -答案 |
[38:59] | And a lot more questions. | 和更多问题 |
[39:06] | It’s my father’s death certificate. | 这是我父亲的死亡证明 |
[39:09] | A friend at county helped me out with that. | 我县里的一个朋友帮了忙 |
[39:11] | The ME who signed off on it, Cameron Mahkent? | 签署的法医 卡梅伦·马肯特 |
[39:15] | He doesn’t exist. | 并不存在 |
[39:16] | So then, this death certificate… | 那么 这份死亡证明 |
[39:18] | Is a fake. | 是假的 |
[39:24] | You should get some rest. You’ve had a long day. | 你应该休息一下 今天够累了 |
[39:27] | Ooh, I’ll try. | 我试试吧 |
[39:28] | I’m just so excited. Like, literally. | 我太激动了 真的 |
[39:30] | Phasing excited all of the electron clouds in my body. | 穿越激发了我体内所有的电子云 |
[39:33] | Well, if you’re not tired, | 如果你不累 |
[39:35] | two scoops of cookie dough ice cream sound good right now. | 两个曲奇冰淇淋球听起来不错 |
[39:38] | From Happy Harbor? | 欢乐港的吗 |
[39:39] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果你不介意 |
[39:42] | It is, yeah. | 没问题 |
[39:44] | Just, uh, bring me back some mint chip. | 给我带回来些薄荷片 |
[39:54] | My name is Nora West Allen, | 我叫诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[39:56] | and I’m the fastest woman alive. | 我是世界上最快的女人 |
[39:58] | When I was a child, my father disappeared | 我小的时候 我父亲消失在 |
[40:00] | in something impossible. | 难以想象的事物中 |
[40:02] | Then I grew up and became the impossible. | 之后我长大成为了奇迹 |
[40:05] | Now I’m trying to live up to the legacy he created | 现在我正努力不辜负他创造的遗泽 |
[40:08] | so that one day, I’ll stop him from ever disappearing. | 直到有一天 我会阻止他的消失 |
[40:11] | I’m XS. | 我是XS |
[40:13] | How schway is that? | 多么酷炫 |
[40:47] | CCPD! Stay where you are. | 中城警局 不许动 |
[40:50] | Freeze, don’t move. | 站住 不许动 |
[41:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:29] | Wh–what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[41:31] | For all of you to die. | 你们所有人去死 |