时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But when my daughter came back from the future to help, | 但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙 |
[00:16] | she changed the present. | 她改变了现在 |
[00:18] | And now our world is more dangerous than ever, | 现在我们的世界比以往更加危险 |
[00:21] | and I’m the only one fast enough to save it. | 我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人 |
[00:24] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:54] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[00:56] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[00:58] | You did this to yourself. | 这是你自作自受 |
[01:00] | And now all of you will perish. | 而今天 所有人都将毁灭 |
[01:15] | My name is Dr. John Deegan, and I, like most of you, | 我叫约翰·迪根 和在座的大多数人一样 |
[01:19] | I’m a psychiatrist. | 是一名精神病学家 |
[01:21] | Do you know what my patients tell me the most? | 你们知道我的病人最常跟我说什么吗 |
[01:24] | They feel inferior. | 他们感到自卑 |
[01:26] | I’m here to tell you, whether we admit it or not, | 我想说的是 无论我们承认与否 |
[01:29] | some people, they’re just born lucky, | 有些人 他们就是生来幸运 |
[01:34] | which leads us to the real problem, imperfection. | 由此引出真正的问题 不完美 |
[01:37] | How can we ever hope to feel like | 我们怎能期望会成为 |
[01:40] | supermen or superwomen | 超人或女超人 |
[01:44] | without first becoming super ourselves? | 如果我们不能首先实现超我本身 |
[01:48] | I’m here to tell you how, folks. | 我来告诉各位怎么做 |
[01:50] | If we utilize eugenic insights, I feel– | 如果我们采用优生学的认知 我觉得 |
[01:54] | Hey, Frankenstein, go back to your mad scientist lab. | 科学怪人 回到你那疯狂的实验室吧 |
[01:58] | Ma’am, ma’am, please– would you wait, please? | 女士 请等一下 好吗 |
[02:02] | Folks, folks, folks, please listen. | 各位 请听一听 |
[02:04] | I’m just saying, we can truly help our patients. | 我只是想说 我们能真正帮助到病人 |
[02:07] | Listen to me! | 听我一言 |
[02:12] | Idiots! | 这帮白痴 |
[02:18] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[02:22] | Dr. John Deegan. | 约翰·迪根博士 |
[02:27] | I need your help, John. | 我需要你的帮助 约翰 |
[02:28] | Go find someone else to prank, douchebag. | 去别人那里搞恶作剧吧 蠢货 |
[02:34] | My God, what are you? | 老天 你是什么人 |
[02:36] | Something beyond your comprehension. | 超出你理解范围的存在 |
[02:39] | I’ve traveled far to this place and time | 我长途跋涉来到此时此地 |
[02:41] | to lay this precious burden at your feet. | 将此重担托付于你 |
[02:45] | Use this book to reshape the world as you see fit. | 使用此书按照你的意愿来重塑世界 |
[02:49] | Show them what a real god can do, John. | 让他们看看一个真正的神能做什么 约翰 |
[03:00] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[03:02] | You have vision. | 你有远见 |
[03:04] | That book holds the key to your transformation, John, | 那本书是你脱胎换骨的关键 约翰 |
[03:07] | and all you have to do is open it. | 你只需要打开它 |
[03:16] | Use it wisely, John. | 善用它 约翰 |
[03:19] | The universe is in your hands. | 宇宙尽在你的手中 |
[03:21] | I can–I can see… | 我能看见 |
[03:24] | I can see everything. | 我能看见一切 |
[03:27] | And a word of advice: | 给你一句忠告 |
[03:30] | think big. | 放开去想 |
[03:47] | Honey, breakfast is ready. | 亲爱的 早餐准备好了 |
[03:53] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[03:57] | It’ll get cold. | 再不吃就凉了 |
[03:58] | What? | 什么 |
[04:18] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:20] | Look, babe, they’re perfect this time. | 瞧 亲爱的 这次做得很完美 |
[04:25] | What if Barry walks in? | 要是巴里进来怎么办 |
[04:26] | What if he could have seen that? | 要是他看见刚才那幕 |
[04:28] | See… | 看见 |
[04:30] | Where’s Barry? | 巴里在哪 |
[04:31] | Did you get enough sleep last night? | 你昨晚没睡好吗 |
[04:33] | Look, babe, I know that we haven’t caught Cicada, | 亲爱的 我知道我们还没抓到蝉 |
[04:35] | but Caitlin’s immunity can help us. | 但凯特琳的免疫能力能帮到我们 |
[04:38] | Who’s Cicada? | 蝉是谁 |
[04:38] | Our big bad. | 我们的头号敌人 |
[04:42] | Barry, are you okay? | 巴里 你还好吗 |
[04:44] | I’m Barry? | 我是巴里吗 |
[04:47] | What is wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[04:50] | Honey, hi. Talk to me. | 亲爱的 回答我 |
[04:53] | I did not get enough sleep. | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[04:58] | Are you–you sure it’s not my cooking? | 你确定不是因为我做的早餐吗 |
[05:01] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[05:01] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[05:05] | These smell delicious. | 闻起来很香 |
[05:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:08] | I think that you call Captain Singh | 我觉得你打电话给辛格队长 |
[05:11] | and you ask for a day off. | 跟他请一天假吧 |
[05:13] | Look, with all the superhero-ing you’ve been doing, | 你一直做了这么久的英雄 |
[05:15] | I think you’ve earned it, honey. | 我认为你值得休息一天 亲爱的 |
[05:18] | You think maybe I should go into S.T.A.R. Labs? | 你觉得我应该去尖端科研实验室吗 |
[05:21] | What– what? | 怎么 |
[05:22] | Only my husband would think working on Speed Force equations | 只有我丈夫会觉得研究神速力方程式 |
[05:25] | would be called a day off. | 算是放一天假 |
[05:28] | I love you, Barry Allen. | 我爱你 巴里·艾伦 |
[05:31] | I love you, Iris West-Allen. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦 |
[05:41] | Break in at Ivo Labs. | 有人闯入伊沃实验室 |
[05:43] | Cisco’s on comms. | 西斯科在通讯器里说的 |
[05:44] | I’ll meet you guys at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室见 |
[06:00] | Whew. That’s a rush. | 太快了 |
[06:05] | Sorry, I polished it last night | 抱歉 我昨晚擦拭了戒指 |
[06:06] | and left it on our dresser. | 落在梳妆台上了 |
[06:29] | Oh, Barry, what have you done this time? | 巴里 你这次干了什么 |
[06:37] | Barry, we got a break-in at Ivo Labs, | 巴里 有人闯进伊沃实验室 |
[06:39] | two armed men going after diamonds, | 有两个人持枪要偷钻石 |
[06:41] | the ones they use for conductors. | 就是用来做导体的那些 |
[06:44] | Hey, pump the brakes. | 别跑太快 |
[06:45] | You’re gonna have to hang a U-ey, | 你现在得往回跑 |
[06:46] | ’cause you passed Ivo by about 18 blocks. | 因为你跑过头了 伊沃在前面18个街口 |
[06:50] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[06:50] | Someone’s excited to get to work. | 有人对工作很兴奋啊 |
[06:52] | It is too early for this. | 现在工作太早了 |
[07:00] | Forget it, Flash. | 想也别想 闪电侠 |
[07:01] | We’re leaving with the diamonds, or this guy dies. | 我们要带走钻石 不然这个人就要死 |
[07:04] | I said back off. | 我说了后退 |
[07:07] | Hey, what are you doing there? | 你在那里干什么 |
[07:08] | Just hit the guy with the lightning punch. | 用闪电拳打他啊 |
[07:11] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[07:13] | Pretty sure that’s not your line. | 我敢肯定这不是你的台词 |
[07:18] | Your adrenaline levels are off the charts. | 你的肾上腺指数爆表了 |
[07:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:52] | Overkill much? | 用这么过火吗 |
[07:54] | Cops are on the way. | 警察要来了 |
[07:54] | Why don’t you just let them take over from here? | 不如让他们接手吧 |
[08:11] | So he’s fine, Caitlin? | 他没事吧 凯特琳 |
[08:13] | Oh, God, thank goodness. | 天哪 感谢上帝 |
[08:14] | Really? There are no anomalies? | 真的吗 没有异常现象吗 |
[08:17] | I don’t– I don’t have a brain tumor? | 我没有脑肿瘤 |
[08:18] | Nothing? | 什么都没有吗 |
[08:19] | Barry, you’re in perfect shape. | 巴里 你的身体非常好 |
[08:21] | Babe, tell me about it. I mean, hi, these abs. | 宝贝 可不是嘛 看看这些腹肌 |
[08:25] | And they’re all mine. | 都是我的 |
[08:27] | Maybe we could lay off the public displays of affection, | 也许我们不要在公众场合秀恩爱 |
[08:29] | just at work, you know? | 专心工作吧 |
[08:31] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始 |
[08:32] | You’re always saying that touch is your love language. | 你总是说爱抚是你对爱的表达 |
[08:34] | That’s right, Ralph. | 没错 拉尔夫 |
[08:35] | Just feel like we’re being very insensitive to all of you. | 只是觉得这样太不在乎你们的感受了 |
[08:38] | Oh, man, we’ve talked about this. | 我们聊过这个话题的 |
[08:40] | I’m over Gypsy, okay? | 我已经不想吉普赛了 |
[08:43] | But I appreciate the thought. | 但是我很感激你这么想 |
[08:45] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna go home… | 我要回家 |
[08:53] | Because I need to think. | 因为我要好好思考一下 |
[08:56] | Think? | 思考 |
[09:04] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[09:05] | Following you into the hallway. | 跟着你到走廊 |
[09:06] | ‘Cause something is definitely up. | 因为事情不对劲 |
[09:08] | You need to talk about it? | 你要聊聊吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah, Barry, | 是啊 巴里 |
[09:12] | you haven’t seemed like yourself all morning. | 你一个上午都不太对劲 |
[09:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:14] | I just think that maybe I should go | 我只是想我也许应该 |
[09:15] | and talk with someone who might better understand | 去找一个更能理解我现在经历的人 |
[09:19] | what I’m going through. | 谈一谈 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna go see Oliver Queen. | 我要去见见奥利弗·奎恩 |
[09:23] | I’ll be back. | 去去就回 |
[09:33] | Dig, what are you doing here? | 狄格 你怎么会在这里 |
[09:35] | I’m kicking your butt. | 我要把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[09:36] | Now get up, come on. | 给我起来 来吧 |
[09:41] | You guys redecorate the Bunker? | 你们重新装修了地堡吗 |
[09:43] | Oliver, you’ve been to ARGUS a million times. | 奥利弗 你可来过天眼会无数次了 |
[09:47] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[10:00] | I’m Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[10:01] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 是 我知道 |
[10:03] | I’m the Green Arrow. | 我是绿箭侠 |
[10:06] | Holy crap. | 我的天 |
[10:11] | I’ve been hanging with a tough crowd, huh? | 我面对了不少难搞的对手 是吧 |
[10:14] | Yeah, you think? | 那当然 你以为呢 |
[10:15] | Look, I need to make a call, just to S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我需要打个电话给尖端科研实验室 |
[10:20] | just for some important Green Arrow business. | 有些重要的绿箭侠的任务要做 |
[10:22] | – You know how it is. – Later. | -你知道什么情况 -等下 |
[10:24] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[10:27] | We’ve got Bratvas fighting Bertinelli’s | 布莱特瓦的人和波提纳尔家族在 |
[10:28] | over in old Diaz weapons cache in the Glades. | 老迪亚兹位于贫民区的武器库械斗 |
[10:32] | I could really use some backup, Oliver. | 我真的需要些后援 奥利弗 |
[10:34] | Oh, man, I don’t know if I’m feeling up for it. | 天 我不知道我现在行不行 |
[10:36] | I think I just tweaked something. | 我想我刚才扭到哪里了 |
[10:37] | ARGUS rapid response is on another mission. | 天眼会快速反应小组在做另一个任务 |
[10:39] | We’re the only ones that can make it in time. | 只有我们才能及时赶到 |
[10:42] | – Okay, yeah, I’m in. – Good. | -那好吧 我去 -很好 |
[10:46] | Suit up. | 穿上战衣 |
[10:49] | How do I put this… | 我怎么穿这… |
[10:51] | I forget, do–do I need help putting this on? | 我忘记了 我是不是有人帮我才能穿上 |
[10:59] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:01] | I thought you going to fire an incendiary arrow. | 我还以为你要先射一发燃烧箭呢 |
[11:03] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[11:25] | Did you freaking see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[11:27] | Stop fooling around and get the driver. | 别瞎搞了 快去抓司机 |
[11:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[11:36] | Diggle! | 狄格尔 |
[11:39] | No–no. | 别别 |
[11:40] | Oh, man. Oh, I’m glad to see you. | 天啊 见到你可真好 |
[11:43] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:50] | Nice outfit. | 衣服不错 |
[12:03] | This can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝对不可能是巧合 |
[12:05] | There–there has to be a reason behind this, | 这背后肯定是有什么原因 |
[12:06] | which means that someone is responsible. | 也意味着有人在背后作祟 |
[12:09] | We need to know who–hey, can you–can you not do that? | 我们需要知道… 你能不能别这样 |
[12:13] | Man, what a total “Freaky Friday.” | 老天 好一个”诡异星期五” |
[12:16] | No, wait, we didn’t switch bodies. | 等下 咱们没有交换身体 |
[12:19] | It’s more of a “Quantum Leap.” Where’s a mirror? | 更像是《时空怪客》的设定 镜子在哪 |
[12:22] | Focus, just for a second, | 专注一下好吗 |
[12:24] | and take this seriously because the world thinks | 这事很严肃 整个世界认为 |
[12:26] | that you’re Oliver Queen and that I’m Barry Allen, | 你是奥利弗·奎恩 而我是巴里·艾伦 |
[12:28] | and I would really like to know why. | 我是非常想知道是为什么 |
[12:30] | – Totally. – Is that cool? | -完全同意 -可以吗 |
[12:31] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:35] | Weird. | 真怪异 |
[12:37] | Hey, Mayor. | 市长啊 |
[12:39] | Just, if you could–just for 90 seconds of seriousness. | 你能不能就认真个90秒 |
[12:42] | You gotta admit, this is a little cool. | 你得承认 这有些酷吧 |
[12:43] | I will find it a lot cooler when I wake up | 要是明天早上我在自己床上醒来 |
[12:45] | in my own bed tomorrow morning. | 我会觉得比这酷多了 |
[12:48] | You woke up in bed with Iris? | 你和爱瑞丝在一张床上醒来的 |
[12:51] | We have to fix this right now! | 我们得赶紧想法变回去 |
[12:54] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理清一下 |
[12:55] | You believe that you are not Barry Allen, | 你认为你不是巴里·艾伦 |
[12:58] | but in fact, he is? | 实际上他才是 |
[13:01] | Barry, did you time travel again? | 巴里 你是不是又穿越时间了 |
[13:02] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[13:03] | – She’s talking to Barry. – Sorry– | -她在和巴里说话 -抱歉 |
[13:04] | I am Barry. | 我就是巴里 |
[13:06] | – Yeah, and I’m Wild Dog. – Easy, Wild Dog. | -对 我还是”疯狗”呢 -冷静 疯狗 |
[13:09] | Sarcasm. | 那是讽刺 |
[13:10] | It’s not great sarcasm, Cisco. | 讽刺的不怎么样 西斯科 |
[13:12] | – Do you mind if I… – No, of course not. | -你介不介意我 -不 当然不会 |
[13:17] | Oliver’s brain scan is perfectly normal, | 奥利弗的脑部扫描很正常 |
[13:19] | no signs of hypnosis or psychic interference. | 没有催眠或是物理干涉的迹象 |
[13:22] | Tachyon meters are clear. | 超光速粒子也没有 |
[13:24] | No one’s screwing with the Timeline. | 也没有人乱搞时间线 |
[13:25] | 约翰·康斯坦丁 在《明日传奇》S4E07中修改了时间线 | |
[13:26] | Guys, come on, this is crazy. | 别这样 这简直太疯狂了 |
[13:28] | I mean, there’s no way that | 我是说 我绝对不可能 |
[13:29] | I could be married to Oliver Queen. | 嫁给奥利弗·奎恩 |
[13:30] | Sorry, but, babe, | 抱歉 但是宝贝 |
[13:31] | you know he’s not my type, right? | 你知道他不是我喜欢的类型 对吧 |
[13:33] | Iris, you really don’t believe me? | 爱瑞丝 你真的不相信我吗 |
[13:37] | We’re telling the truth. | 我们说的是真的 |
[13:38] | Okay? We’re telling the truth. | 好吗 我们说的是真的 |
[13:40] | Something is very, very wrong with reality. | 现实发生了很大很大的错误 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:44] | All right, Team Flash meeting. | 好吧 闪电侠小组开会 |
[13:47] | Not you, Barry. | 巴里 没你的事 |
[13:48] | Th–uh… | 他不是 |
[13:51] | I’ve only got eyes for you, you know that. | 我眼里只有你 你知道的 |
[13:53] | I sw–if you touch her… | 你要是敢碰她 |
[13:54] | I didn’t touch her. | 我没碰她 |
[13:55] | You thought about it. | 那你也想了 |
[13:59] | All right, well, if your team’s not gonna help us, | 如果你的人不打算帮我们 |
[14:01] | then we have to keep moving. | 我们得另想办法了 |
[14:02] | They’ll help us, okay? They’ll help us. | 他们会帮我们的好吗 他们会的 |
[14:03] | We just gotta get–we just gotta get Iris on board first. | 我们得让爱瑞丝先相信我们 |
[14:06] | Good–fine, how–how are you going to convince her? | 好吧 你打算怎么说服她 |
[14:08] | I’m not, you are. | 不是我去 你去 |
[14:10] | – She’s your wife. – I know, man. | -他是你的妻子 -我知道 兄弟 |
[14:11] | I know, I don’t–I don’t like this anymore than you do. | 我和你一样也不喜欢这样 |
[14:14] | You just gotta tell her how much you care about her. | 你得告诉她你有多么在乎她 |
[14:15] | Tell her she’s your lightning rod. | 告诉她 她是你的避雷针 |
[14:22] | I’m not–I’m not saying that. | 我才不要那么说 |
[14:24] | Just say it. Trust me. | 就这么说 相信我 |
[14:26] | It works every time. | 百试百灵 |
[14:31] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我过来聊聊吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[14:37] | This should help. | 喝点大概会好 |
[14:40] | I guess you forgot you can’t get drunk? | 我看你忘了你喝不醉 |
[14:42] | This day could not get any worse. | 这一天不能更糟了 |
[14:44] | You really think that you’re Oliver? | 你真的认为自己是奥利弗吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[14:50] | You know, Felicity called me when Oliver was in prison. | 奥利弗进监狱的时候费利西蒂给我打过电话 |
[14:54] | Do you know how he ended up in Slabside? | 你知道他为什么进了斯拉博赛监狱吗 |
[14:56] | She–she called you? | 她给你打过电话吗 |
[14:57] | He cut a deal, Barry, | 巴里 他跟司法部达成了一个协议 |
[15:00] | completely behind Felicity’s back. | 完全是背着费利西蒂的 |
[15:02] | He didn’t even warn her. | 他甚至都没有提醒她 |
[15:03] | The FBI just showed up and took him away. | 联调局突然就出现 把他抓走了 |
[15:07] | She said all that? | 这都是她说的吗 |
[15:08] | She’s hurting. | 她很伤心 |
[15:10] | Oliver’s life, it’s completely defined | 奥利弗的一生都是充斥着 |
[15:13] | by anger, vengeance. | 愤怒和复仇 |
[15:17] | That’s why I am so lucky to have you in my life. | 因此有你在我的生命里是多么幸运 |
[15:27] | Are you not the least bit worried | 你就一点也不担心 |
[15:29] | that reality might be broken? | 现实已经被破坏了吗 |
[15:31] | Don’t you have to consider what we’re telling you is the truth? | 你就不愿意考虑我们告诉你的是事实吗 |
[15:35] | Isn’t it possible? | 难道没一点可能吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah, yeah, it is, | 是的 有可能 |
[15:39] | which is why I’m really sorry, Barry. | 因此我非常抱歉 巴里 |
[15:41] | Would you–I thought I couldn’t get drunk. | 你能不能… 我以为我喝不醉 |
[15:44] | Nanites, courtesy of Ray Palmer. | 是雷·帕尔默提供的纳米机器人 |
[15:47] | Whoever you are, we need to get you to a safe place | 不管你是谁 我们得让你待在安全的地方 |
[15:51] | until we can figure out what happened. | 直到弄清楚到底发生了什么 |
[15:54] | I hope you can understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[15:55] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[16:02] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉了 兄弟 |
[16:12] | Oh, come on. | 搞什么 |
[16:13] | Guys, come– | 伙计们 |
[16:15] | Guys, come on! | 伙计们 别这样 |
[16:17] | Let us out of here! | 放我们出去 |
[16:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:21] | Why are we in your secret prison? | 我们为什么在你的秘密监狱里 |
[16:23] | It’s not a prison. | 这不是监狱 |
[16:24] | It’s a Tesla conductor tube that dampens meta-powers. | 是一个抑制超能力的特斯拉导体管 |
[16:28] | Okay, it’s a prison. | 好吧 这里就是个监狱 |
[16:29] | We just need to convince everybody | 我们只需说服大家 |
[16:30] | that we’re not crazy! | 我们没有疯 |
[16:33] | How? | 如何 |
[16:34] | How do you suggest that we do that? | 你认为我们应该怎么做 |
[16:35] | Because everyone on Earth thinks that we’re each other. | 因为世界上所有人都认为你我是对方 |
[16:40] | – That’s it. – Hmm? | -就是这个 -什么 |
[16:42] | Maybe it’s just Earth-1 that’s been affected. | 也许只有地球一被影响了 |
[16:44] | If we can get an extrapolator, | 如果我们能找到一个外推器 |
[16:45] | breach to Earth-38 and find Kara. | 穿越到地球三十八去找到卡拉 |
[16:47] | If she remembers us, then maybe she can help | 如果她记得我俩 也许她能帮忙 |
[16:49] | fix whatever’s happened. | 解决现在的问题 |
[16:50] | You skipped the part where you explain how we escape. | 你都没说我们如何逃出去先 |
[16:54] | Were you able to get in touch with ARGUS? | 你能跟天眼会联系上吗 |
[16:56] | Well, I tried, but I kept getting interference | 我尝试过了 但是总是在 |
[16:58] | at 650 nanometers. | 650纳米受到干扰 |
[16:59] | Isn’t that the wavelength for red light? | 那不是红光的波长吗 |
[17:01] | Red light, exactly. | 是红光 没错 |
[17:03] | And when I checked the city’s weather cams, | 我检查城市天气摄像头的时候 |
[17:05] | this is what I found: | 发现了 |
[17:06] | red skies, yellow lightning. | 红色天空 黄色闪电 |
[17:08] | So you think Barry and Oliver’s shared psychosis | 所以你觉得巴里和奥利弗的精神错乱 |
[17:10] | is a result of weird weather? | 是因为怪异的天气 |
[17:13] | Stranger things, right? | 更怪的事也见过 对吧 |
[17:14] | Okay, I’ll run their scans again. | 行 我再分析一下他们的扫描结果 |
[17:24] | Best off giving up now. | 最好现在就放弃 |
[17:36] | Who the frak is that? | 哪个家伙在说话 |
[17:39] | I spent the past seven months in a maximum security prison, | 过去七个月我都被关在顶级安全监狱里 |
[17:43] | and no matter who bad things got–and they got bad– | 但不管情况有多糟糕 确实很糟糕 |
[17:46] | every cell had a toilet. | 每个监狱都有马桶 |
[17:51] | You sure you can’t hold it? | 你确定憋不住了吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, you wanna back up the pipes. | 你是想让水管堵塞 |
[17:55] | And fry the dampener, yes. | 没错 然后把阻尼器烧焦 |
[17:56] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:00] | One problem, I’m not gonna be able to reach the valve | 问题是 我戴着手铐 |
[18:02] | with these on. | 碰不到阀门 |
[18:02] | You’re gonna have to dislocate your thumb. | 你要把你的大拇指移位 |
[18:04] | Are you crazy? I’m– | 你疯了吗 我… |
[18:05] | I’m not crazy. You need to dislocate your thumb. | 我没疯 你要把你的大拇指移位 |
[18:07] | Just apply pressure to the joint. | 给关节加压就可以 |
[18:11] | No, I’m gonna break my hand– | 不行 我会把手弄折的… |
[18:12] | You’re not gonna break your hand, | 你不会弄折你的手 |
[18:13] | because in this reality, | 因为在这个现实中 |
[18:15] | your ligaments have been stretched and conditioned | 你的韧带被阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫拉伸过 |
[18:17] | in the art of escape by Anatoly Knyazev. | 已经训练出适用于逃跑的技术了 |
[18:19] | Now, man up, apply pressure to the joint, | 好了 勇敢点 给关节加压 |
[18:22] | and dislocate your thumb. | 把你的大拇指移位 |
[18:28] | – It worked. – Yeah. | -成功了 -是的 |
[18:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:34] | Okay, now just wait for it. | 行了 现在就等着吧 |
[18:38] | Dampener’s down. Now what? | 阻尼器关闭了 现在怎么办 |
[18:40] | You’re gonna have to phase us out of here. | 你要带我从这里穿越出去 |
[18:41] | What? | 什么 |
[18:42] | Phasing. | 穿越 |
[18:43] | That’s when I vibrate at the frequency of air, | 就是我用和空气相同的频率震动 |
[18:46] | causing all the cells in my body to get so excited | 给我体内的细胞强烈刺激 |
[18:47] | I can pass through solid objects. | 我就可以穿过坚硬的物质 |
[18:49] | Right, “Phasing.” | 行 “穿越” |
[18:56] | Want any advice? | 要我给点建议吗 |
[18:57] | One-second cure. Barry, please. | 一秒钟内说完 行吗 巴里 |
[18:59] | I’m just saying, it’s not an easy move, | 我就这么一说 穿越不容易 |
[19:01] | and if you screw this up | 如果搞砸了 |
[19:02] | then you’re gonna come out of the phase | 你就只有半个身体 |
[19:03] | halfway through the glass. | 穿过玻璃了 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:06] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[19:08] | I didn’t realize… | 我还没注意到… |
[19:09] | – Your thumb looks ridiculous. – Oh, my God. | -你的大拇指太好笑了 -天哪 |
[19:12] | I didn’t realize that’s how mine looked. | 我都不知道我自己的大拇指长这样 |
[19:16] | Well, look at that, you did it. | 瞧吧 你成功了 |
[19:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:20] | Don’t leave me, man. | 别把我丢下 哥们 |
[19:26] | Figured it out. | 我会了 |
[19:27] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[19:29] | Get the extrapolator and get out of here. | 拿上外助推器 然后离开这里 |
[19:31] | I can’t let you do that, Barry. | 我不能让你这么做 巴里 |
[19:37] | Iris, please, I know how weird this is, | 爱瑞丝 拜托 我知道这很奇怪 |
[19:40] | but somewhere inside, you know we’re telling the truth, | 但你心里一定知道 我们说的是实话 |
[19:43] | that it’s me, Barry. | 你知道我就是巴里 |
[19:46] | Do you remember when I first moved in? | 你还记得我刚搬到你们家的时候吗 |
[19:49] | Joe brought me to the house after my mom was killed. | 我妈妈被杀害后 乔带我到你们家 |
[19:53] | I looked at you and I said, “My dad didn’t do it.” | 我看着你说 “不是我爸爸做的” |
[19:57] | – And then you said… – “I believe you.” | -然后你说… -“我相信你” |
[20:00] | You always did. | 你总是信我的 |
[20:02] | And now I need you to believe me again. | 现在我需要你再相信我一次 |
[20:06] | Iris, you’re my lightning rod. | 爱瑞丝 你是我的避雷针 |
[20:16] | Quick, before I change my mind. | 快走 趁我没有改变主意 |
[20:24] | We’ll fix this, I promise. | 我们会修复的 我保证 |
[20:38] | 堪萨斯州 斯摩维尔 地球三十八 | |
[20:41] | I’m writing it. | 我在写了 |
[20:43] | We’ve been over this, hon. | 这事我们已经说好了 宝贝 |
[20:46] | No, you talked, I ignored. | 没有 是你说了 我没听 |
[20:48] | You need a new muffler. | 你需要新的消声器了 |
[20:50] | I think this is a tie rod end. | 这是个连杆的头吧 |
[20:52] | Come on, Kara, back me up here. | 快来 卡拉 过来帮我说话 |
[20:54] | Uh, no, thanks. | 还是算了吧 |
[20:55] | I know better than to get involved | 不要跟露易丝·莱恩辩论 |
[20:56] | in a debate with Lois Lane. | 这个道理我还是懂得 |
[20:58] | But you do know the feeling, | 但是你知道那种感觉 |
[21:00] | that itch, that fire in the back of your head, | 那种渴望 你脑后那种燃烧的感觉 |
[21:05] | the siren song of a story that has to be written. | 一定要写成报道的那种诱惑 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I do, I do. | 是 我知道 |
[21:15] | The world is gonna want to know why Lois Lane | 人们肯定想知道为什么露易丝·莱恩 |
[21:18] | went to Argo City with Superman. | 和超人一起去了阿尔戈市 |
[21:20] | Details, I’ll make up a reason. | 要有细节 我会编出原因 |
[21:22] | Oh, so much for truth in journalism. | 新闻讲述真相的理念也就到这里了 |
[21:24] | Says the reporter who writes about | 说这话的记者 可是写自己 |
[21:25] | his own exploits as Superman. | 作为超人时壮举的那位 |
[21:29] | I was the first human to set foot on what’s left of Krypton, | 我是第一个登上氪星残余部分的人类 |
[21:33] | to lay eyes on the Jewel Mountains, | 我看到了宝石山 |
[21:35] | to endure the endless, | 忍受着高级议会 |
[21:38] | torturous deliberations of the High Council, | 无休止的 折磨人的审议 |
[21:41] | and I have to write about it. | 我还得把它写出来 |
[21:43] | One small step for Lois Lane, | 这是露易丝·莱恩的一小步 |
[21:45] | one giant leap for Lois Lane’s career. | 却是露易丝·莱恩事业的一大步 |
[21:49] | Says the woman who is already the most famous, feared, | 这是从一位已经成为两个星球上最著名的 |
[21:51] | and intrepid reporter on two planets. | 让人敬畏的 勇敢的记者口中说出的话 |
[21:54] | And yet someone on this farm | 但是这座农场上有人 |
[21:57] | 时薪仍然比我多赚21美分 | |
[22:05] | And it ain’t Kara, honey. | 我指的不是卡拉 亲爱的 |
[22:09] | You two catch up. | 你们两个继续 |
[22:11] | I am gonna go slam some small things really hard. | 我要去使劲砸一些小东西 |
[22:14] | Okay, just be careful on that ladder. | 爬梯子的时候小心点 |
[22:16] | It’s really old. | 它很旧了 |
[22:18] | You’ll catch me. | 你会接住我的 |
[22:22] | Break time, boss? | 休息一下吗 老板 |
[22:25] | I’ve never been challenged like that before, | 我从来没受到过这种质疑 |
[22:28] | just to my face: | 直接被当面问道 |
[22:29] | “Tell us who you are, Supergirl.” | “告诉我们你是谁 超女” |
[22:31] | Well, except for Ms. Grant. | 除了格兰特女士 |
[22:33] | Well, and I’m sure it was harder | 我敢相信这威胁 |
[22:34] | when it’s the president doing the threatening. | 由总统做出时会更难面对 |
[22:37] | – Cat was scarier. – Yeah. | -还是凯特更可怕 -是啊 |
[22:41] | Do you think I did the right thing? | 你认为我做得对吗 |
[22:43] | Our secret identities, they protect the people we love | 我们的秘密身份会保护我们爱的人 |
[22:46] | from being threatened by our enemies. | 不受到敌人的威胁 |
[22:48] | There aren’t a lot of things more important than that. | 没有什么事比这一点更重要 |
[22:50] | I’m just sad I have to leave the DEO, | 不得不离开超查部我感觉很难过 |
[22:53] | and now Alex is there alone. I feel like I let her down. | 现在剩艾丽克斯一个人 我感觉让她失望了 |
[22:57] | Oh, and then I left you to defend Earth alone | 但我也是留你一个人保护地球 |
[22:59] | so I could go to Argo. | 好让我可以去阿尔戈 |
[23:01] | – Nah– – I’m sorry. | -不 -我很抱歉 |
[23:02] | No, don’t be sorry about that. It’s home. | 不要为了这件事抱歉 那里是家 |
[23:05] | I’m really glad you got to see it finally, | 我很高兴你终于能去见它 |
[23:08] | connect with it. | 和它相处 |
[23:09] | It was more than just connecting with our culture, you know? | 这不仅是与我们的文化产生联系 |
[23:13] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[23:17] | You know, it was Lois. | 还有露易丝 |
[23:18] | Everything new that I experienced on Argo, | 我在阿尔戈经历的一切新事物 |
[23:21] | she was experiencing it too. | 她也在经历 |
[23:23] | You know, out there we were– we were both strange visitors. | 在那里我们都是陌生的外来访客 |
[23:29] | I must sound so selfish. | 我听起来一定很自私 |
[23:31] | No, love is the most unselfish thing in the world… | 不 爱是世界上最无私的东西 |
[23:35] | On any world. | 在任何星球上 |
[23:39] | Well, about that. | 关于这一点 |
[23:42] | There’s something that I’ve needed to talk to you about. | 有件事我得和你谈谈 |
[23:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:48] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[23:48] | – Who are you? – We come in peace. | -你们是谁 -我们没有恶意 |
[23:50] | Lois, wait, wait. | 露易丝 等等 |
[23:51] | This is Barry and Oliver. They’re friends. | 这是巴里和奥利弗 他们是朋友 |
[23:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:54] | So you know that I’m Oliver and he’s Barry? | 所以你知道我是奥利弗 他是巴里 |
[23:57] | Yeah, w–why wouldn’t I? | 对 我为什么会不知道 |
[24:00] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[24:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:02] | Um, you guys, this is my cousin Clark. | 二位 这是我的堂弟克拉克 |
[24:04] | I’m so glad you get to meet. | 很高兴你们能见面 |
[24:06] | Your cousin. That cousin? | 你的堂弟 那个堂弟吗 |
[24:07] | The super cousin? | 超人堂弟 |
[24:08] | Oh, please, call me Clark. | 别这样 叫我克拉克 |
[24:10] | Uh, welcome to our farm. | 欢迎来到我们的农场 |
[24:13] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[24:14] | Are you puffing out your chest? | 你这是在挺胸吗 |
[24:16] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:17] | Lois Lane, “Daily Planet.” | 露易丝·莱恩 《星球日报》 |
[24:19] | Wait, why did you guys think I wouldn’t recognize you? | 等等 你们为什么认为我认不出你们 |
[24:21] | Well… | 因为 |
[24:25] | Oh. Well, that’s new. | 这招倒是挺新的 |
[24:28] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[24:31] | All units to Waid and Augustyn. | 所有小队去韦德和奥古斯丁交口 |
[24:33] | Something’s destroying IVO Labs. | 有东西在破坏伊沃实验室 |
[25:00] | He has our powers. | 他有我们的超能力 |
[25:08] | Okay, come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[25:09] | I mean, I’ve been shooting paint cans all afternoon. | 我整个下午都在射击油漆罐 |
[25:11] | Unless–unless a paint can rewrote reality | 除非有一桶油漆可以改写现实 |
[25:14] | – and made us swap lives… – I get it. | -让我们交换生活… -我知道 |
[25:17] | Then you need actual combat training, Barry. | 那么你需要实战训练 巴里 |
[25:19] | All right, fine. You know what? | 好吧 知道吗 |
[25:20] | Why don’t you go over there, run at me, | 要不你到那边去 跑向我 |
[25:22] | and I’ll try and hit you with an arrow. | 我来试着用箭射中你 |
[25:25] | Right, okay. | 好的 |
[25:27] | Where did you bury the remote control bows? | 你把遥控弓箭藏到哪里了 |
[25:29] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[25:31] | Come on, I’m not you. | 拜托 我可不是你 |
[25:33] | Yeah, well, okay. | 好吧 没问题 |
[25:39] | Ready! | 准备 |
[25:42] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[25:45] | Nice try. | 不错的尝试 |
[25:51] | Oh, I’ve been waiting four years for that, man. | 我已经为这等了四年了 兄弟 |
[25:53] | Oh, it’s priceless. Hold on. | 这是无价的 等等 |
[25:55] | Need to get a photo. | 需要拍张照片 |
[25:56] | What? | 什么 |
[25:57] | I got it, don’t worry. Hold on a second. | 我搞定了 别担心 再等一下 |
[26:01] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[26:03] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[26:04] | Do you think my skills are a joke? | 你觉得我的技术是个笑话吗 |
[26:06] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 兄弟 |
[26:07] | I was a much better sport when you shot me. | 你射我的时候 我表现得比你好多了 |
[26:09] | I shot you to teach you how to case an environment. | 我射你是为了教你侦察环境 |
[26:12] | You shot me to get a laugh. | 你射我是为了嘲笑我 |
[26:14] | – All right. – You know what? | -好吧 -你知道吗 |
[26:15] | Fine, fine. Come at me. | 好了 好了 朝我来 |
[26:18] | Try to get–try to get one hit in. | 试着一击命中 |
[26:21] | Deck him, Barry! | 揍他 巴里 |
[26:24] | What? He’s a jerk. | 什么 他是个混蛋 |
[26:25] | I’m not doing this. This isn’t how I train. | 我不会这么做的 我不是这么训练的 |
[26:27] | Oh, you train? Really? | 你还训练啊 真的吗 |
[26:29] | I thought your powers just dropped out of the sky. | 我以为你的超能力是从天上掉下来的 |
[26:32] | If you’re trying to get a rise out of me, | 如果你是在试着激怒我 |
[26:33] | it’s not gonna work. | 这招并不管用 |
[26:34] | Need a peanut gallery? | 需要一个剧场后排座吗 |
[26:35] | Can you not do anything without your wife in your ear? | 耳朵里没老婆支招你就什么都做不成吗 |
[26:37] | Are you serious, man? | 你是认真的吗 |
[26:38] | Felicity invented quarterbacking. | 费利西蒂发明的远程指挥 |
[26:40] | I don’t think that you can go more than nine hours | 我觉得不来点愚蠢的激励演说 |
[26:43] | without some sappy motivational speech. | 你连九小时都撑不过去 |
[26:45] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[26:46] | Your team betrayed you. | 你的队伍背叛了你 |
[26:47] | You needed them, and they weren’t there. | 你需要他们 但他们不在 |
[26:49] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[26:57] | You know, if you really knew how to use my speed, | 如果你真的知道该怎么用我的速度 |
[26:59] | I never could have laid a finger on you. | 我绝对动不了你一个指头 |
[27:03] | That’s the guy who attacked us at Ivo Laboratories, | 就是这个人在伊沃实验室袭击了我们 |
[27:05] | Anti-Meta-human Adaptive Zootomic Organism. | 反超能力者适应性动物解剖学有机体 |
[27:07] | A-m-a-z-o, “Amazo.” | “亚魔卓” |
[27:10] | Sometimes these things just fall into your lap. | 有时候这些东西会脱口而出 |
[27:12] | It says Ivo Labs was contracted by ARGUS | 上面说天眼会联系了伊沃实验室 |
[27:14] | to build a unit capable of identifying meta-powers. | 要求建一个能识别超能力的单位 |
[27:17] | He doesn’t just scan powers. | 他不仅仅扫描超能力 |
[27:19] | He’s pumping a nano-adaptive hybrid of the “Mirakuru” Serum. | 他还在泵送”米拉库鲁”血清的纳米自适应混合物 |
[27:23] | So that’s how he stole our powers. | 所以他就是这样偷走了我们的超能力 |
[27:24] | He scanned our meta-human genes, | 他扫描了我们的超能力基因 |
[27:26] | then used the Mirakuru hybrid to copy them. | 然后用米拉库鲁混合物复制了它们 |
[27:29] | So an evil copycat Gort | 所以一个邪恶版高仿高特 |
[27:31] | is coming to klaatu barada kick-to our asses, | 要来炸飞世界了 |
[27:34] | and we can’t let out Flash and Green Arrow to fight it? | 我们还不能让闪电侠和绿箭侠去应战 |
[27:37] | Well, we could if they were still here. | 如果他们还在的话我们本来可以的 |
[27:40] | Why don’t you tell them, Iris West-Allen, what happened. | 告诉他们发生了什么 爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[27:43] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[27:46] | You let them out? | 你放他们出去了 |
[27:48] | Okay, look, I know what you’re thinking. | 好了 听着 我知道你在想什么 |
[27:51] | But I spoke to Oliver, or whoever he is, | 但是我跟奥利弗说话的时候 或者不论他是谁 |
[27:54] | and I could feel something. | 我能感觉到什么 |
[27:56] | Guys, I felt like I was really talking to Barry. | 各位 我觉得我真的在和巴里说话 |
[28:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[28:07] | It is weird out there. | 外面真的很奇怪 |
[28:11] | These red skies, Barry and Oliver–that, | 红色的天空 巴里和奥利弗 |
[28:14] | and I vibed somebody in the Speed Lab. | 我在极速实验室看到的那个人 |
[28:17] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[28:18] | Some guy with ridges on his head, | 头上有奇怪皱纹 |
[28:20] | these big muttonchops. | 和络腮胡的的那个家伙 |
[28:22] | Do you think that the red skies, this guy, | 你觉得红色的天空 这个家伙 |
[28:24] | these disparate events are somehow connected? | 这些不相干的东西其实是有关联的 |
[28:28] | So Barry and Oliver were mind-swapped | 所以巴里和奥利弗被一个 |
[28:30] | by a guy with muttonchops? | 有络腮胡的人交换了思维吗 |
[28:33] | Man, it’s not even Tuesday. | 老天 这还没到周二呢 |
[28:38] | It’s AMAZO. | 是亚魔卓 |
[28:39] | He just entered city limits. | 他刚刚进入了城市范围内 |
[29:05] | Don’t tell me you came to say sorry. | 别告诉我你是来道歉的 |
[29:07] | I try to avoid saying that word. | 我尽量不说道歉的话 |
[29:08] | Look, man, I get it. | 老兄 我理解你 |
[29:09] | You were just trying to help in your own Oliver way, | 你只是想用你自己的方法帮忙而已 |
[29:12] | trying to get a rise out of me | 你想要激怒我 |
[29:14] | so I’d fight like you. | 让我也能像你一样战斗 |
[29:16] | Yeah, it’s more than that, Barry. | 不只是这样 巴里 |
[29:19] | I’ve been doing this for a very long time. | 我已经做了很长时间了 |
[29:21] | And nearly every time that I learn a lesson, | 几乎每次我吃一堑长一智的时候 |
[29:24] | it comes with a painful memory. | 伴随而来的是痛苦的回忆 |
[29:28] | Watched friends die. I’ve had to kill to survive. | 看着朋友们死去 我只能杀人才能存活 |
[29:32] | When I’m the Green Arrow, | 当我成为绿箭侠的时候 |
[29:33] | I channel those painful memories. | 我能遗忘掉那些痛苦的回忆 |
[29:36] | I–I draw on a darkness | 每当我拉开我的弓 |
[29:39] | every time I draw back my bow. | 我都感觉我身处黑暗之中 |
[29:40] | So to see you with all of my abilities, | 所以看到你 身怀我的能力 |
[29:43] | just laughing and joking around, | 却只在这里嘻嘻哈哈 |
[29:44] | it pissed me off, | 我就很生气 |
[29:47] | more than I would care to admit. | 比我愿意承认的要更气 |
[29:50] | Whenever I run, whatever I’m feeling inside, | 当我开始奔跑 感受到我体内的力量 |
[29:53] | grief, guilt, I’ve gotta just let it go | 悲痛 内疚 我必须将其抛之脑后 |
[29:56] | and focus on whatever I’m running toward: | 专注于我为之奋斗的东西 |
[29:58] | Iris, my friends, all the joy in my life. | 爱瑞丝 朋友们 以及生活中的欢乐 |
[30:01] | When I’m happy, I run faster, | 当我高兴的时候 我跑得更快了 |
[30:04] | just like when you phased earlier. | 就像你之前穿越的那样 |
[30:07] | You were having a good time. | 你之前有过开心的时光 |
[30:10] | You couldn’t dislocate your thumb until you got angry. | 不让自己愤怒起来 你的拇指就不能移位 |
[30:14] | If you’re gonna be the Green Arrow | 如果你要成为绿箭侠 |
[30:17] | and I’m gonna be the Flash… | 我就成为闪电侠 |
[30:18] | Maybe we need to start acting more like each other. | 也许我们要开始表现得更像彼此 |
[30:21] | Yes, finally, God. | 终于达成一致了 天啊 |
[30:26] | Super hearing, sorry. | 超级听力 抱歉 |
[30:28] | But I’ve been sitting in there | 但是我一直坐在里面 |
[30:30] | waiting for you guys to figure this out | 等着你们俩把这个问题解决 |
[30:31] | because I have a lot of thoughts, okay? | 因为我有许多想法 |
[30:33] | I should smile more. | 我应该多一点微笑 |
[30:34] | Yeah, maybe you should. It might help. | 你确实该试试 或许有帮助 |
[30:36] | You guys have to act the parts. | 你们得表演这些角色 |
[30:38] | Come on, try it. | 来吧 试试 |
[30:40] | What? | 什么 |
[30:41] | I’m the Green Arrow. | 我是绿箭侠 |
[30:45] | Wear a mask. | 戴着面具 |
[30:46] | Sound like that–I don’t– | 听起来像 我不觉得… |
[30:50] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[30:51] | Hey, Supergirl, Barry… | 你好超女 巴里 |
[30:56] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[30:58] | You believe us now? | 你现在相信我们了吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah, we all do. | 我们都相信了 |
[31:01] | Sorry we locked you up. | 抱歉之前把你们关起来 |
[31:04] | But if you feel like forgiving us | 但如果你们原谅了我们 |
[31:06] | and coming back to Earth-1, | 就回到地球一吧 |
[31:07] | we’ve got a little bit of a sitch back home, | 家里面有一点小问题 |
[31:09] | like a please, for the love of God, | 这算是个请求 看在上帝的份上 |
[31:11] | there’s a killer robot destroying the city | 有个杀人机器人正在破坏我们的城市 |
[31:13] | kind of sitch. | 算是小问题 |
[31:14] | We could use some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[31:17] | – Let’s do it. – You wanna tag along? | -我们去吧 -你跟我们来吗 |
[31:20] | If you don’t, I will, Smallville. | 就算你不去 我也会去的 斯摩维尔 |
[31:23] | Cool. Who are you? | 太好了 你是谁 |
[31:27] | A friend. | 一位朋友 |
[31:40] | Where the hell is Cisco? | 西斯科在哪里 |
[31:41] | I’m right here. | 我来了 |
[31:42] | And I brought the big guns. | 而且我把大人物带来了 |
[32:04] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[32:05] | Trying to keep AMAZO off balance | 试着让亚魔卓失去平衡 |
[32:06] | before it has time to replicate their abilities. | 让它没有时间复制他们的能力 |
[32:14] | Finish him. | 解决掉它 |
[32:26] | No sign of movement. | 没有活动的迹象 |
[32:28] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[32:30] | We got lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[32:35] | Uh, guys, you might want to get out of the way. | 各位 你们最好赶快让开 |
[32:55] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[32:56] | Exactly what we wanted to avoid. | 就是我们想避免的 |
[33:09] | Well, that’s not great. | 这下不好了 |
[33:14] | AMAZO copied all of their powers, | 亚魔卓复制了他们的超能力 |
[33:15] | and now it’s on the hunt for more. | 现在在寻找更多的能力 |
[33:17] | Cisco, there’s got to be something you can do to stop it. | 西斯科 你一定能做些什么来阻止它吧 |
[33:20] | How do you stop a T-3000 that kills for breakfast? | 你怎么阻止一个把杀人当早餐的T3000 |
[33:24] | It’s a computer, right? So just turn it off. | 它就是个电脑对吧 关掉它啊 |
[33:28] | – I hate it when you’re right. – Well, I’m right. | -真讨厌你讲对的时候 -我是对的 |
[33:31] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[33:33] | – It can phase. – That’s what that’s called? | -它能相位移动 -这是那招数的名字吗 |
[33:35] | Well, we can’t fight what we can’t hit. | 我们不能打败我们击不中的东西 |
[33:38] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[33:39] | Bring him back here. | 把他带回到这里 |
[33:40] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[33:43] | Move. | 快 |
[33:48] | When he comes back, knock him down. | 当他回来时 把他撂倒 |
[33:49] | He won’t be able to phase and run at the same time. | 他不能相位移动和奔跑同时进行 |
[34:48] | Guys, where are we at? | 各位 怎么样了 |
[34:49] | I think we got it. | 我觉得我们做到了 |
[34:50] | We reverse-engineered AMAZO’s operating system | 我们对亚魔卓的操作系统进行了反向编程 |
[34:52] | and whipped up a virus to wipe the CPU. | 做了个病毒来抹掉中央处理器 |
[34:54] | – Not so difficult. – Except… | -也没多么难 -除了… |
[34:56] | Except it’s a robot that has replicated | 除了它是个复制了 |
[34:58] | their super strengths, and, thus, | 他们超能力的机器人 |
[35:00] | now it is impenetrable, | 因此现在它无法穿透 |
[35:01] | so you cannot put the virus inside it. | 所以你不能在它里面加入病毒 |
[35:03] | That’s not great. | 这可不妙 |
[35:04] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[35:05] | Look, if AMAZO inherited all of their strengths, | 如果亚魔卓继承了他们的能力 |
[35:08] | then maybe it inherited their weaknesses too. | 那它可能也继承了他们的缺点 |
[35:10] | Only we’re not gonna weaken it, Iris. | 只是我们不削弱它 爱瑞丝 |
[35:12] | We’re gonna send it straight to hell. | 我们直接送它下地狱 |
[35:16] | Oliver, you’re gonna have to counteract AMAZO’s phasing | 奥利弗 超女和超人抓住亚魔卓时 |
[35:18] | while Supergirl and Superman hold it. | 你要消解它的相位移动 |
[35:20] | – Got it. – I’ll only have one shot. | -明白 -我只有一次机会 |
[35:22] | Now, bring me that virus, Cisco. | 现在把那个病毒给我 西斯科 |
[35:28] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[35:30] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[35:42] | Done. | 好了 |
[35:48] | Don’t miss. | 别失手 |
[35:50] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[35:54] | Hurry up! | 快 |
[35:55] | AMAZO, you have failed this city. | 亚魔卓 你辜负了这座城市 |
[36:35] | AMAZO has been dismantled | 亚魔卓已被拆解 |
[36:38] | and every piece locked up in a S.T.A.R. Labs vault | 每个组件都锁在尖端科研实验室的地库 |
[36:40] | except for this one. This is my souvenir. | 除了这个 这是我的纪念品 |
[36:42] | A round of applause, everybody. | 掌声 各位 |
[36:45] | Felicitations, Flash. | 祝贺你 闪电侠 |
[36:46] | That’s quite a performance you did out there. | 你刚刚可真棒 |
[36:48] | Well, I appreciate that, but still Oliver Queen. | 谢谢 但我依然是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[36:52] | And I am still Barry Allen. | 我依然是巴里·艾伦 |
[36:54] | I don’t know, guys. | 我不知道 各位 |
[36:56] | You took down AMAZO in one shot. | 你一下子就灭了亚魔卓 |
[36:58] | Only the Green Arrow can do that. | 只有绿箭侠可以做到 |
[37:00] | And, Oliver, you outran AMAZO, just like the Flash. | 奥利弗你跑过了亚魔卓 就像闪电侠 |
[37:03] | Maybe we should stick with this whole body swap thing | 或许我们应该保持这样 |
[37:05] | for a while. | 身体交换 |
[37:06] | Seems to be working okay. | 看起来一切都挺顺利的 |
[37:07] | I don’t know that anybody would be too worried | 如果你们不换回来 |
[37:09] | if you two don’t switch back. | 我不知道有谁会担心 |
[37:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[37:11] | We need to figure out who did this to Barry and Oliver | 我们得找出是谁这么对巴里和奥利弗 |
[37:13] | and why and then we’re gonna reverse it, okay? | 以及为什么 然后我们得换回来 |
[37:16] | Caitlin, any thoughts? | 凯特琳 有什么想法吗 |
[37:18] | I haven’t quite figured it out yet, | 我还没想清楚 |
[37:20] | but until I do, I am confident | 但在那之前 我相信 |
[37:21] | that Central City and Star City are in good hands. | 中城和星城都会安然无恙 |
[37:24] | Speaking of “In good hands,” | 说到安然无恙 |
[37:25] | I should probably get back to Metropolis and Lois. | 我得回去大都会和露易丝身边 |
[37:28] | If anything were to happen, | 如果有什么发生 |
[37:29] | her entire world’s unprotected. | 她的整个世界都会陷入危险 |
[37:31] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. | 好的 我明白 |
[37:32] | Thank you for helping us, Clark. | 谢谢你的帮助 克拉克 |
[37:34] | We couldn’t have stopped AMAZO without you. | 没有你我们无法阻止亚魔卓 |
[37:36] | Oh, not so sure about that. | 这我可不敢肯定 |
[37:39] | Hello, uh, Clark. | 你好 克拉克 |
[37:41] | Help a genius out, would you? | 帮我个忙 可以吗 |
[37:42] | Look, I want to give you this check… | 我想给你这张支票… |
[37:44] | I do this for free, the whole helping humanity thing. | 我是义务帮助全人类的 |
[37:47] | Oh, you think that I’m giving… | 你以为我是要给… |
[37:49] | no, no, not for that. | 不 不是的 |
[37:50] | This is a alimony check for my third wife. | 这是给我第三任妻子的赡养费 |
[37:52] | She also live on Earth-38, | 她也在地球三十八 |
[37:55] | and I might be a little bit behind in the payment. | 而且我给的可能有些晚 |
[37:58] | If you could just do me the favor… | 能不能帮我个忙… |
[38:01] | You want me to deliver this to your ex-wife? | 你要我把这个带给你前妻吗 |
[38:03] | To my ex-wife, my third ex-wife. | 前妻 第三任 |
[38:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[38:07] | You’re welcome too. | 你也不客气 |
[38:09] | It’s super. | 太棒了 |
[38:12] | Man, I can trust him, right? | 天 我可以相信他的吧 |
[38:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:26] | No. | 不好 |
[38:28] | You did a great job with AMAZO, | 你成功打败了亚魔卓 |
[38:31] | but at what cost, Barry? | 可是代价呢 巴里 |
[38:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:35] | Do you know why I let you and Oliver go? | 知道我为什么让你和奥利弗离开吗 |
[38:39] | It was because of something that I felt. | 因为我感觉到了 |
[38:41] | When I stopped looking with my eyes | 当我闭上双眼 |
[38:43] | and I started listening with my heart, | 用心去倾听 |
[38:45] | I realized that you, | 我意识到 |
[38:49] | Barry Allen, have always been | 你 巴里·艾伦 一直都是 |
[38:53] | and will always be the man that I love. | 并且永远都会是我爱的人 |
[38:58] | No matter what mask I wear, | 无论我带着哪一张面具 |
[39:00] | I’ll always show you my true face. | 都会让你看到最真实的我 |
[39:05] | I need you to promise me something, Barry. | 你要答应我 巴里 |
[39:09] | Promise me that when we figure out who did this to you | 答应我找到幕后真凶 |
[39:12] | and when you get your speed back | 夺回神速力 |
[39:13] | and you’re finally back in my arms… | 可以回到我的怀抱时… |
[39:19] | That’ll you’ll come back to me. | 你一定要回到我身边 |
[39:22] | Of course I’ll come back. | 我当然会回到你身边 |
[39:24] | Barry, I heard what you said right before you took that shot. | 巴里 我听到你在行动前说的话了 |
[39:31] | You’re the Green Arrow now. | 你现在是绿箭侠了 |
[39:34] | But please don’t become Oliver Queen. | 但请不要变成奥利弗·奎恩 |
[39:38] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[39:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:49] | Barry, we need you in the workshop. | 巴里 过来一下 |
[40:02] | So you think this person you saw has something to do | 你觉得你看到的这个人 |
[40:05] | with what’s happened to Barry and Oliver? | 可能与巴里和奥利弗互换的事有关 |
[40:06] | I mean, I saw him right after | 他俩互换之后 |
[40:08] | these two swapped capes. | 我就看到他了 |
[40:09] | You’ve been having trouble with your vibes lately, right? | 你最近震波不是经常出问题吗 |
[40:11] | – Maybe it’s that? – No. | -会不会是 -不 |
[40:13] | This was beyond me. | 这超出了我的能力范围 |
[40:15] | It felt like something important. | 而且似乎很重要 |
[40:19] | We need to see it. | 让我们看看 |
[40:25] | Okay, hang on. | 来吧 |
[40:30] | My God, I can see everything. | 天啊 我看到了一切 |
[40:38] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[40:41] | I wouldn’t have thought the men of this Earth | 没想到这个地球的人 |
[40:43] | had this capacity. | 也会有这种能力 |
[40:46] | But it won’t avail you. | 不过没用的 |
[40:48] | None of you can stop what’s been set into motion. | 没有人可以阻挡既定的未来 |
[40:52] | You’re best off giving up now, | 你们最好赶快投降 |
[40:55] | because nothing you can do can alter | 因为无论你们做什么 |
[40:58] | what’s about to happen. | 都会是徒劳 |
[41:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:04] | No, not even close. | 一点都不 |
[41:09] | What did you see? | 你们看到了什么 |
[41:16] | This. | 这个 |
[41:18] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[41:19] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[41:21] | I know where to find him. | 我知道去哪里找他 |
[41:24] | So what’s our next move? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[41:29] | We go to Gotham city. | 我们去哥谭市 |