时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I want you to think about | 请你想一想 |
[00:07] | the biggest secret in your life. | 你生命中最大的秘密 |
[00:09] | The one you keep from the people that you love | 你瞒着你爱的人甚至你自己的 |
[00:12] | or even from yourself. | 那个秘密 |
[00:14] | I want you to imagine what would happen | 请你想象一下 如果那个秘密被揭穿 |
[00:16] | if that secret got out. | 会怎么样 |
[00:19] | Remember when you asked me that? | 还记得你问我的这个问题吗 |
[00:22] | I’ve been using all of your training. | 我一直在遵循你的训练 |
[00:25] | Studying my pulse, managing micro-expressions, | 研究我的脉搏 管理微表情 |
[00:29] | limiting non-congruent gestures, | 控制不协调的手势 |
[00:31] | destroying any piece of evidence. | 销毁一切证据 |
[00:34] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up. | 我不知道还能坚持多久 |
[00:38] | And not just because of the risks. | 不仅仅因为这样做的风险 |
[00:43] | But because the closer I get to my parents, | 而是因为我越是接触我爸妈 |
[00:47] | the more I feel like I’m hurting them. | 我就越觉得我在伤害他们 |
[00:50] | Data entry complete, Gideon. | 数据输入完毕 吉迪恩 |
[00:53] | Thank you, Nora West-Allen. | 谢谢 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[00:55] | Shall I send this to the usual recipient? | 要把它发给同一个接受者吗 |
[00:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:59] | Send it to Eobard Thawne, | 发给艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[01:02] | priority level urgent. | 优先级别急件 |
[01:10] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:11] | Dad, I’m just–I’m not fast enough yet. | 爸爸 我还… 我还不够快 |
[01:13] | No backing out now, this is the biggest race of your life. | 现在不许退出了 这是你这辈子最重要的赛跑 |
[01:16] | – Get ready, set, go! – Not really. Dad, Dad– | -准备好 预备 走 -还没 爸爸 爸爸… |
[01:18] | Wait, wait! Oh, God. | 等等 天哪 |
[01:25] | Gotcha. | 扶住了 |
[01:27] | This is so embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[01:29] | I’m really good at the ice skating game on my Pocket Pal! | 我在口袋伙伴上玩溜冰游戏可厉害了 |
[01:33] | Okay, you’re just gonna bend your knees… | 好了 你弯一下膝盖 |
[01:35] | – Kay. – And lead forward a little. | -好 -然后往前倾一点 |
[01:36] | Just, yeah. | 就这样 对了 |
[01:38] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[01:39] | – I’m doing it. – You’re doing it. | -我会了 -你会了 |
[01:40] | I’m skating. This is like schway city, Mom. | 我会滑冰了 这城市真是酷炫 妈妈 |
[01:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[01:48] | Look at you guys. | 瞧你们 |
[01:51] | – Such a mom. – What? What about you? | -真会当妈 -怎么 那你呢 |
[01:53] | You’re the one who sprang for ice skating and game night. | 滑冰和游戏之夜可是你的点子啊 |
[01:56] | Yeah, well, I know when Nora got hurt, | 我知道 自从诺拉受伤了 |
[01:58] | I got a little frustrated. | 我就有点沮丧 |
[02:01] | And now, I mean, we have an actual plan to stop Cicada. | 而现在我们有阻止蝉的切实计划了 |
[02:04] | Waking up his niece to appeal to his heart. | 唤醒他侄女来打动他的心 |
[02:07] | I know Dwyer’s a killer, but he’s still a person, | 我知道德怀尔是个杀手 但他毕竟是个人 |
[02:11] | and he loves Grace just like we love Nora. | 就像我们爱诺拉一样 他也爱格蕾丝 |
[02:12] | So I don’t know. I just feel like | 我也不知道 我只是觉得 |
[02:13] | everything’s heading in the right direction. | 一切都在往好的方向发展 |
[02:15] | Here I come. Coming in. Here we go. | 我来了 来了 上吧 |
[02:17] | I’m sorry, why are you wearing a helmet? | 不好意思 你为什么带个头盔 |
[02:19] | I thought you were made of rubber. | 你不是橡胶做的吗 |
[02:20] | Somebody’s gotta set a good example for these kids. | 总有人得给孩子们做个榜样 |
[02:22] | Well–I thought you grew up on the ice. | 我以为你在冰上长大的呢 |
[02:24] | Well, I did, basically, | 算是吧 |
[02:25] | my mom dated a zamboni operator, so… | 我妈跟磨冰机驾驶员约过会 所以… |
[02:28] | And I tell you where I’m from we don’t date zamboni drivers. | 在我来的地方可没人跟磨冰机司机约会 |
[02:32] | Why is that? Because there are no zambonis. | 为什么呢 因为那里没有磨冰机 |
[02:33] | How do we clear the ice? All winter long, | 那我们怎么清理冰 我们整个冬天 |
[02:35] | we are on our hands and knees with a squeegee in hand. | 手里拿个刮刀 趴在地上 |
[02:37] | Let me tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[02:39] | Best eight months of the year for this guy. | 那是他一年里最爽的八个月 |
[02:41] | It’s a really great story, Sherlock. | 故事真动听 夏洛克 |
[02:42] | Sherloque. | 歇洛克 |
[02:43] | You know, speaking of squeegeeing, | 说到刮冰 |
[02:45] | you know who could use a good squeegeeing | 有个人确实需要刮一刮冰了 |
[02:46] | is Larry Blumenthal. He’s dead. | 拉里·布卢门撒尔 他死了 |
[02:49] | – Larry Blumenthal is dead? – Yeah. | -拉里·布卢门撒尔死了 -对 |
[02:51] | The patent registrar across the hall from you | 住你家过道对面那个专利登记员 |
[02:53] | with the 400 square footage– | 建筑面积400平那个… |
[02:55] | – And the courtyard views? – Yeah, dead as a doornail. | -还有庭院的那个 -对 死翘翘了 |
[02:58] | You can have that place if you want it. Yours to rent. | 如果那块地方你想要 就给你租吧 |
[03:00] | What? Oh, my God. This is perfect. | 什么 天哪 太棒了 |
[03:01] | I mean, my ad revenue has been up this quarter, so… | 我的广告收益这季度涨了 那… |
[03:03] | Yeah, with the extra space you’d be able to hire | 对 有了多余的地方 |
[03:05] | editors, photographers. | 你可以雇编辑和摄影师了 |
[03:07] | I could turn my blog into a real newspaper. | 我可以把我的博客变成真正的报纸了 |
[03:10] | Oh, my package has arrived. | 我的包裹到了 |
[03:12] | What package? | 什么包裹 |
[03:14] | This is the solution to all our problems. | 里面是我们所有问题的解决办法 |
[03:16] | Allez, les amis. We must go. | 朋友们 我们得走了 |
[03:21] | Madames et monsieurs, | 女士们 先生们 |
[03:23] | may I present to you la Machine à Mémoire, | 我向各位介绍这台记忆机 |
[03:26] | or as they say in Amérique, you know… | 或者在美国 人们把这叫做 |
[03:28] | The Memory Machine. | 记忆机器 |
[03:29] | Oui, Iris. Memory Machine. Many times… | 没错 爱瑞丝 记忆机器 很多次 |
[03:32] | I have entered into people’s minds | 我进入过人们的大脑 |
[03:34] | using this very technology. | 用的正是这台机器 |
[03:36] | From the unfortunate comatose victims | 从夏日林研究所里 |
[03:38] | of the Summerholt Institute to, yes, | 不幸昏迷的伤者乃至… 没错 |
[03:40] | Jervis Tetch himself, | 杰维斯·泰奇本人 |
[03:41] | the Terrible Mad Hatter Killer from Earth-221. | 地球221的恐怖杀人狂魔疯帽子 |
[03:44] | I come back from Tannhauser for one second, | 我才刚从唐豪瑟站点回来 |
[03:47] | just borrowing a splicer for the meta cure | 想借个连接器来研制超能力者解药 |
[03:50] | and what do I find? | 看我发现了什么 |
[03:51] | – This, this– – Machine à Mémoire. | -这个… -记忆机 |
[03:54] | Whatever. How did you even get this here from Earth-221? | 管它呢 你怎么把它从地球221弄过来的 |
[03:57] | Well, I used the Forerunner Multiversal Delivery Service. | 我用的是”先驱者多元宇宙快递服务” |
[03:59] | You don’t use it? You don’t have a gold card like me? | 你们不用吗 你们没办金卡吗 |
[04:01] | Maybe I’ll get you a discount. | 也许我可以给你拿个折扣 |
[04:02] | We don’t need a discount. | 我们不需要折扣 |
[04:03] | All right, we just need to wake up Grace. | 我们只要唤醒格蕾丝 |
[04:05] | This’ll wake her up, right? | 这台机器会唤醒她吧 |
[04:07] | So in most coma patients, | 大多数昏迷的病人 |
[04:09] | high traffic areas of brain activity go dormant | 大脑活动频繁的区域进入休眠状态时 |
[04:12] | and the low traffic areas spring to life, | 低频活动区域就会活跃起来 |
[04:14] | but unfortunately, Grace isn’t normal. | 但很可惜 格蕾丝和一般人不同 |
[04:17] | Not only has her coma lasted longer than the average, | 她昏迷的时间不仅比一般人长 |
[04:19] | but her consciousness has isolated itself | 而且她的意识已经自行隔离在一个 |
[04:21] | into one specific region, | 特定的区域了 |
[04:24] | her long-term memories. | 也就是她的长期记忆 |
[04:25] | It will be so facile, easy peasy for you. | 对你来说肯定是小菜一碟 |
[04:27] | All you do is you transmit your brainwaves | 只要把你们的脑电波 |
[04:32] | into Grace’s memories, right? | 传输至格蕾丝的记忆里对吧 |
[04:33] | And then you’ll lead her consciousness | 然后你们就能把她的意识 |
[04:35] | out of a neural nexus portal. | 带出神经联结传送门 |
[04:39] | And Grace awakens. | 格蕾丝就能醒过来了 |
[04:40] | It’s sort of like when Barry woke me up | 有点像思考者困住我的时候 |
[04:42] | when the Thinker trapped me. | 巴里唤醒我那样 |
[04:43] | Surprisingly, that sounds kind of easy peasy. | 出奇的是 听起来是很简单 |
[04:46] | As long as Grace’s unusual brain damage | 只要格蕾丝异常的脑损伤 |
[04:49] | doesn’t cause any unforeseen risks. | 不会引发任何意外的风险就行 |
[04:51] | This is why I suggest you travel in pairs | 所以我才建议你们 |
[04:53] | when you’re using this technology. | 两人一组来使用这台机器 |
[04:54] | Every time I enter into someone’s memories | 每次我用这台机器进入某个人的记忆时 |
[04:57] | when I use this I went with my partner for sure. | 我肯定是和我搭档一起 |
[04:59] | Your partner’s name didn’t happen to be Watson, did it? | 你搭档不会碰巧是华生吧 |
[05:03] | No, his name was not Watson. | 不是 他不叫”华生” |
[05:05] | His name was Watsune. | 他叫华苏 |
[05:08] | Yes, together we went through dozens of minds, together– | 没错 我们一起看过十几个人的大脑 |
[05:10] | until one time I found myself | 直到有一次 我发现自己 |
[05:13] | in a memory of a motel room in Montreal | 在蒙特利尔酒店房间的一段记忆里 |
[05:16] | where what do I find but Watsune in flagrante deli | 而在那段记忆里 我当场发现 |
[05:20] | in interpersonal relationship with my wife, | 华苏和我妻子有染 |
[05:24] | fourth wife, but still. | 虽然是第四任 |
[05:26] | You’re saying you could see your partner’s memories? | 你是说可以看到搭档的记忆吗 |
[05:28] | It’s a possible side effect of traveling in pairs. | 有可能是两人一组的副作用 |
[05:33] | And speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[05:34] | which pairs would like to volunteer for this mission? | 哪两个人自愿参加这项任务 |
[05:36] | I suggest the speedsters for this to be accomplished so quick. | 我建议两位极速者 这样任务就能极速完成 |
[05:38] | – Yeah. – Elected. | -好 -就你们俩了 |
[05:41] | Hey, if you see a memory of me stealing blank Scrabble tile | 如果你看到我偷拼字游戏空白方块的记忆 |
[05:43] | it’s not what it looks like, all right? | 事情不是那样的好吗 |
[05:45] | That’s a good one, Dad. | 这个不错 老爸 |
[05:46] | All that is left is to connect this transceiver disc | 剩下的就是把这个收发器磁盘 |
[05:49] | to Grace’s EEG and we can transmit. | 连接到格蕾丝的电图仪上 就能传输了 |
[05:52] | – Great. – Right. | -好 -好 |
[05:53] | All right, first thing tomorrow, | 明天第一件事 |
[05:54] | we save Grace. | 拯救格蕾丝 |
[05:57] | Any big plans for the night off? | 今晚有什么大计划吗 |
[05:59] | I’m gonna crash. | 我要睡觉 |
[06:00] | Killer Frost was up all night watching movies | 冰霜杀手看了一整晚的电影 |
[06:02] | from her two favorite Johns, Woo and Hughes. | 她最爱的吴宇森和约翰·休斯 |
[06:05] | Huh, I’m more of a Ford and Waters man myself, | 我本人更喜欢福特和沃特斯 |
[06:07] | but I will be up all night yet again | 但我今晚要继续通宵熬夜 |
[06:09] | working with the radiated meta-human sample you guys got me. | 研究你们带给我的辐射超能力者血样 |
[06:12] | There’s something missing with this cure. | 这个解药还缺少些成分 |
[06:14] | All right, I’ll see you guys later. | 好的 晚点见 |
[06:15] | – All right. – Night. | -好 -晚安 |
[06:16] | You know, there’s something that I’m missing too. | 我也忽略了一点 |
[06:19] | – Your freshly healed hands. – Odd choice of words. | -你刚刚愈合的双手 -奇怪的用词 |
[06:21] | Well, I’m meeting with an informant tonight | 今晚我要去见一个线人 |
[06:23] | and he might have a lead on Dwyer’s location, | 他也许知道德怀尔的下落 |
[06:25] | but I’m not sure if I should trust him. | 但我不确定我是否应该相信他 |
[06:27] | So you need me to vibe him. Look, man. | 所以你要我对他使用震波 |
[06:29] | I should really be working on this cure. | 我真的应该好好研制这个解药 |
[06:33] | But my splicer algorithm won’t technically be done | 但是我的连接器计算要 |
[06:37] | until 3:00 A.M. | 凌晨三点才完成 |
[06:38] | Thanks, man, this is, this is really important work. | 谢谢你 这个线索非常重要 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:53] | Okay, Gideon, how do I hack this thing | 吉迪恩 我要怎么入侵这台机器 |
[06:55] | so that Dad won’t see my memories? | 才能不让老爸看到我的记忆 |
[06:57] | In any configuration, | 无论任何配置 |
[06:58] | if you and Barry Allen go in together, | 如果你和巴里·艾伦一起进入 |
[07:00] | you still risk exposing your memories. | 你仍然有暴露自己记忆的风险 |
[07:03] | So I can’t do anything. | 所以我什么也做不了 |
[07:21] | Gideon, is that… | 吉迪恩 那是… |
[07:22] | Grace Gibbons’ brain waves. | 格蕾丝·吉本斯的脑电波 |
[07:23] | It would appear Sherloque Wells has planted the transceiver disc. | 看来歇洛克·威尔斯已经放入接收器磁盘了 |
[07:26] | So I can go in alone. | 所以我可以一个人进去 |
[07:29] | And I’ll be back before anyone notices, | 我会在大家发现之前回来 |
[07:30] | but by that time Grace’ll be awake anyway. | 但是那时 格蕾丝早就醒了 |
[07:35] | Activating brain wave transmission. | 启动激动脑电波传输 |
[07:37] | In three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[07:48] | CCPD? | 中城警局 |
[07:54] | Okay, Jones, here’s the kid. | 乔西 这就是那孩子 |
[07:55] | We found her in the car hiding under the seat. | 我们发现她躲在车座下边 |
[07:57] | Her parents were at the ATM when the meta attacked. | 超能力者袭击时她父母在取款机旁 |
[08:00] | Damn. We located her next of kin? | 真惨 我们找到她其他亲属了吗 |
[08:02] | Maybe an uncle. Still tracking down | 可能有个叔叔 还在追查 |
[08:04] | his last known address. | 他最后的所在地 |
[08:05] | Well, she can’t sleep on this bench. | 她不能睡在这长凳上 |
[08:06] | We’ve gotta get her out of here. | 我们得把她送走 |
[08:09] | God, poor kid. | 天啊 可怜的孩子 |
[08:13] | Who are you? You can see me? | 你是谁 你能看到吗 |
[08:15] | Oh, right, you’re Grace’s consciousness | 对了 你是格蕾丝旧记忆里的 |
[08:19] | in her old memory. | 潜意识 |
[08:21] | I’m Nora. | 我是诺拉 |
[08:23] | Can you take me to my parents? | 你能带我去找我家人吗 |
[08:26] | No, um, I can’t, | 不行 我做不到 |
[08:30] | but if you come with me, I can help you feel better. | 但你跟我来 我可以让你感觉更好些 |
[08:34] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[08:36] | when I was your age, I had a friend just like this. | 我在你这个年龄时也有个这样的朋友 |
[08:41] | I bet he’d like to feel better too. | 我想他也想感觉更好些 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | All right, Gracie, let’s get you through | 好了 格蕾丝 我来带你走进 |
[08:56] | this portal and out of your coma | 这个传送门 从昏迷中醒来 |
[08:58] | before anyone notices I snuck in here. | 赶在有人发现我溜进这里这之前 |
[09:00] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[09:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[09:08] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[09:09] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[09:14] | We’re gonna find a way out of here, I promise. | 我们会找到出路的 我保证 |
[09:17] | I feel like I’ve been in this police station for a long time, | 我感觉在这警局里呆了好久 |
[09:20] | and now I’m gonna be here forever, aren’t I? | 现在要永远在这里了吗 |
[09:22] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一人待会 |
[09:25] | You know, when I was your age, | 你知道吗 我在你这个年龄的时候 |
[09:28] | I had to come to this very same police station | 我要自己独自一人来到 |
[09:30] | all by myself too. | 这个警局 |
[09:32] | – It’s kind of scary in here. – I’m not scared. | -这里挺可怕的 -我没有在害怕 |
[09:35] | Well, I was. I’m scared all the time. | 我曾是 我总是很害怕 |
[09:39] | In fact, once, there was this really bad guy | 实际上 有一回有一个很坏的家伙 |
[09:42] | and he wanted to hurt a whole lot of people on a plane. | 他想要伤害飞机上的很多人 |
[09:46] | A meta? | 超能力者吗 |
[09:48] | But I helped stop him. | 但我阻止了他 |
[09:50] | – Whoa, really? – I was terrified, though. | -真的吗 -我可是怕极了 |
[09:53] | But you know what my secret is? | 但你知道我的秘密是什么吗 |
[09:54] | I just imagine what will happen after I do the thing. | 我就是去幻想成功之后会怎样 |
[09:58] | Do you want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[10:01] | Okay, close your eyes, | 好的 闭上你的眼睛 |
[10:04] | and think about what will happen once you’re out of here. | 想想你出去之后要干什么 |
[10:08] | I’ll see Uncle Orlin. | 我要去见奥林叔叔 |
[10:12] | Let’s find our way out of here, okay? | 咱们找办法出去吧 如何 |
[10:16] | So I can’t use “Gazette”? “Chronicle”? | 所以我不能用”公报” “记录” |
[10:22] | So the only name that’s cleared is “Central City Citizen.” | 所以唯一能用的名字是”中城市民” |
[10:26] | Uh, yeah, yeah, thanks. | 好好 谢谢 |
[10:29] | Hey, who was that on the phone? | 电话里的是谁 |
[10:32] | Um, a lawyer, she was helping answer some questions | 一个律师 她在帮我解答一些 |
[10:35] | about me starting a newspaper. | 开报社的问题 |
[10:37] | That’s cool. What’d she say? | 真不错 她怎么说 |
[10:40] | You know, it doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[10:41] | I-I’m actually not sure that the timing is right, | 我觉得现在时机不好 |
[10:44] | and I really just want to focus on team Flash | 我只想要集中精力在闪电小队上 |
[10:46] | and stopping Cicada. | 一起阻止蝉 |
[10:47] | Yeah, but– | 是 但是… |
[10:50] | Oh, hold on. | 等下 |
[10:53] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[10:55] | It’s Sherloque. | 是歇洛克 |
[10:56] | Nora did what? | 诺拉做了什么 |
[10:59] | Why would Nora go in alone? | 为什么诺拉一个人进去了 |
[11:01] | And why isn’t she out yet? | 为什么她还没出来 |
[11:02] | My working theory is that Grace’s unique brain damage | 我目前的理论是 格蕾丝受损的大脑 |
[11:04] | has caused her brain to act defensively, | 让她表现得非常有防御倾向 |
[11:06] | so when it sensed an outside presence, | 所以当它察觉到外界存在 |
[11:08] | it moved all of its neural nexus pathways | 它移动了所有神经线路 |
[11:10] | to seal the exits like a-a quarantine procedure. | 封锁了出口 像是一种隔离封锁 |
[11:13] | Grace’s brain thinks Nora’s a pathogen. | 格蕾丝的大脑认为诺拉是病毒 |
[11:15] | Yes, we can expect its synaptic defense mechanisms | 是的 我们可能会看到突触防御系统 |
[11:18] | to try and eliminate her. | 试图消灭她 |
[11:21] | Remember I told you about the Mad Hatter? | 记得我跟你说过关于疯帽人的故事吗 |
[11:22] | He was also brain damaged, so after my dispute with | 他同样是脑部受伤 所以在我与 |
[11:25] | Watsune and my fourth wife, Watsune pursued the case | 华苏和第四任妻子争执后 华苏独自去 |
[11:28] | on his own until the day I found him | 追查案件 直到有一天我发现他 |
[11:30] | hooked up to the Machine à Mémoire brain-dead. | 被连在一台记忆机器上 脑死亡了 |
[11:34] | You knew this was a possibility? | 你知道有这个可能性 |
[11:35] | What happened to easy peasy? | 你说过的小事一碟呢 |
[11:37] | That’s why I say go in in pairs. | 这就是为什么我说两人一起进 |
[11:40] | Barry, we have to go in after her. | 巴里 我们要进去找她 |
[11:47] | I looked all over CCPD. | 我找遍了中城警局 |
[11:49] | There’s no sign of the portal. | 没有看到传送门的迹象 |
[11:51] | How could you have looked everywhere? | 你怎么能看到所有地方 |
[11:52] | You were gone for about two seconds. | 你才走开两秒多钟 |
[11:55] | Well, I’m really fast. | 我速度很快 |
[11:56] | I-I used to run track in high school. | 我在高中时候练过长跑 |
[11:59] | Go CC Squirrels. | 中城松鼠队加油 |
[12:02] | Look, Grace, is there anywhere else you can take me? | 格蕾丝 你能带我去其他地方吗 |
[12:04] | Another memory? | 其他的记忆 |
[12:17] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[12:19] | My house. | 我的家 |
[12:29] | Uncle Orlin! | 奥林叔叔 |
[12:35] | Hey, kiddo. | 你好啊 孩子 |
[12:37] | How you doing? How was your day? | 你怎么样 今天过得如何 |
[12:40] | Let me run through this again. | 让我再捋一遍 |
[12:41] | So Mr. Truck, you said. You’ve seen Cicada here? | 所以特鲁克先生 你说在这里看到了蝉 |
[12:48] | Dude’s been up in here like a mean fungus. | 那家伙像个讨厌的真菌一样赖在这里 |
[12:50] | I see, and how is the White Russian Hacker? | 我知道了 白俄罗斯黑客什么样的 |
[12:54] | You wanna focus up here? | 你能集中下注意力吗 |
[12:56] | So can you tell me was he violent? | 你能告诉我他暴力吗 |
[13:00] | Hell yeah, every Thursday, | 很对 每周四 |
[13:02] | comes in and assaults anyone in here | 他都过来袭击这里的人 |
[13:09] | Unnecessary. | 没必要这样 |
[13:12] | But okay. | 但也行吧 |
[13:34] | You’re talking about a band named “Sickada”? | 你说的是一个叫”萨卡达”的乐队吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah, bro. | 是啊 哥们 |
[13:40] | You said “That dude” assaulted people. | 你说”那个家伙”袭击了人们 |
[13:42] | He assaults everyone in here with that terrible music. | 他用烂透了的音乐袭击这里的每个人 |
[13:45] | Dibs. | 德比 |
[13:46] | Well, that didn’t pan out the way that I hoped. | 没有像我希望的那样取得进展 |
[13:48] | We will have two Mother-In-Laws, please. | 我们要有两个岳母了 拜托 |
[13:50] | No, no, no, no. Truck, thank you for your time. | 不不不不 特鲁克 谢谢你抽出空 |
[13:52] | – I think we’re done here. – One drink. | -我觉得可以收工了 -来一杯吧 |
[13:54] | I’m paying. | 我付钱 |
[13:56] | One drink, but only because | 来一杯 但仅仅是因为 |
[13:58] | you never pay for anything ever and I’m really curious | 你从来没为任何东西付过钱 我很好奇 |
[14:01] | to see what hell looks like frozen over. | 太阳从西边出来什么样 |
[14:05] | We can’t warn her we’re coming? | 不能提醒她我们来了吗 |
[14:07] | We wanted to install an emergency beacon, | 我们想安装一个紧急信标 |
[14:10] | but it didn’t work. | 但是不起作用 |
[14:11] | So once you enter, it’ll create a new portal. | 你们进入以后 它就会创造一个新传送门 |
[14:13] | You’ll only have a few moments to find Grace and Nora | 在格蕾丝的大脑封闭之前 |
[14:16] | before Grace’s brain tries to seal it off. | 你们只有很短的时间去找格蕾丝和诺拉 |
[14:19] | Remember, if you die in there… | 记住 如果你们在里面死了… |
[14:22] | We die out here. I remember from DeVoe. | 我们在外面也死了 我记得迪沃的事 |
[14:27] | We’re gonna save her, I promise. | 我们会救她的 我保证 |
[14:30] | Commencing brainwave transmission. | 开始脑波传输 |
[14:34] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[14:44] | CCPD. | 中城警局 |
[14:51] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[14:56] | We found her hiding in the last car under the seat. | 我们发现她藏在最后一辆车的座位下面 |
[14:58] | – And her parents? – No idea. | -她的父母呢 -不知道 |
[15:00] | She was on the Red Line headed downtown. | 她在去市区的红色专线上 |
[15:02] | Must’ve jumped the turnstile at Fourth and Waid. | 肯定是在第四街和韦德交汇处跳车了 |
[15:04] | We can’t just let her sleep on this bench. | 我们不能就让她睡在长椅上 |
[15:08] | Oh, my God. Barry. | 天哪 巴里 |
[15:10] | Wait, is that Joe West’s granddaughter? | 等等 那是乔·韦斯特的孙女吗 |
[15:13] | Nora? Hey, Nora. | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[15:15] | Someone get her. | 来人抓住她 |
[15:18] | I don’t think we’re in Grace’s memories. | 我觉得我们不在格蕾丝的记忆里 |
[15:20] | We’re in Nora’s. | 是诺拉的记忆 |
[15:29] | There’s been no changes in Grace’s brain activity. | 格蕾丝的大脑活动没有变化 |
[15:32] | But look. | 但你看 |
[15:33] | Nora’s brain activity has tripled. | 诺拉的大脑活动增加了三倍 |
[15:35] | That means… | 这意味着… |
[15:36] | Barry and Iris are in Nora’s memories. | 巴里和爱瑞丝在诺拉的记忆里 |
[15:40] | How did we end up in Nora’s childhood memories? | 我们怎么会到了诺拉的童年记忆里 |
[15:43] | I have no idea. I also have no clue | 我不知道 我也不清楚 |
[15:45] | how we’re gonna rescue Nora from here. | 我们要怎么从这里救出诺拉 |
[15:48] | Okay. Okay, we’re in a memory within a memory, right? | 好吧 我们在一段记忆的记忆里 对吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:53] | So if we went through a portal, then… | 所以如果我们通过一个传送门 那么… |
[15:55] | It should take us into Grace. | 就能带我们通向格蕾丝 |
[15:58] | Okay, yeah, we just have to wander through Nora’s memories | 是的 我们需要在诺拉的记忆里搜寻 |
[16:01] | until we find where the portal went. | 直到发现传送门在哪 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:06] | Maybe she’ll lead us right there. | 或许她会带我们去那里 |
[16:13] | What happened here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[16:14] | I guess in Nora’s future, S.T.A.R. Labs is– | 我猜在诺拉的未来里 尖端科研实验室就是 |
[16:18] | – The Flash Museum. – The Flash Museum. | -闪电侠博物馆 -闪电侠博物馆 |
[16:22] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[16:24] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:26] | Flash toys and Flash phones. | 闪电侠玩具和闪电侠电话 |
[16:30] | Flash rings. Are you kidding? Wow. | 闪电侠戒指 开玩笑吗 |
[16:34] | This is all gonna go to your head, isn’t it? | 这一切都会印到你的脑子里 对吗 |
[16:36] | Oh, you know what? It looks like it might. | 你知道吗 看来有可能哦 |
[16:39] | Oh, that is very cute. | 这个太可爱了 |
[16:44] | Hey, I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[16:48] | You think we can talk to her? | 你觉得我们能和他说话吗 |
[16:50] | No. I wish. | 不 我倒是希望 |
[16:53] | This might be the only time I get to see her at this age. | 这可能是我唯一见到这个年纪的她的机会 |
[16:57] | Nora’s consciousness isn’t here, though. | 但诺拉的意识不在这里 |
[16:59] | It’s in Grace. This is a fixed memory. | 是在格蕾丝那里 这是个固定的记忆 |
[17:00] | We can’t interfere. | 我们不能干扰 |
[17:05] | When I was ten, I wasn’t running away from home. | 我十岁的时候 从来没有离家出走过 |
[17:08] | That’s ’cause you were a good kid. | 那是因为你是个好孩子 |
[17:10] | I ran away all the time. | 我总是离家出走 |
[17:11] | Yeah, only ’cause you were trying to see your dad. | 是啊 只是因为你想要见你爸爸 |
[17:14] | Not ’cause you were running from someone. | 而不是你想逃离某个人 |
[17:21] | Oh, hey, we should keep trying to find the portal. | 我们应该继续去找传送门 |
[17:30] | Come on, Gracie, no cussing. | 拜托 格蕾丝 不要抱怨 |
[17:31] | Please, can we, please? | 拜托 我们来吧 好吗 |
[17:34] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 可以 |
[17:36] | A rare, old bird is a pelican whose beak can hold more | 一只稀有的老鸟是鹈鹕 嘴能装的东西 |
[17:39] | than his belly can. | 比肚子还多 |
[17:41] | He can hold in his beak enough food for a week. | 他的嘴可以装下一个星期的食物 |
[17:44] | But I’m darned if I know how the hell he can. | 但如果我知道他怎么做到的话就怪了 |
[17:49] | Grace, I was thinking maybe we could go now | 格蕾丝 或许我们现在可以走了 |
[17:51] | and look for the portal? | 然后去找传送门 |
[17:55] | Is something burning? | 什么东西烧着了吗 |
[17:56] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[17:58] | I mean, crud. | 我是说 脏东西 |
[18:01] | He thinks he takes care of me now, | 他觉得现在是他在照顾我 |
[18:02] | but I really take care of him. | 但其实是我在照顾他 |
[18:08] | Okay, kiddo, you better eat up. | 好了 孩子 你最好都吃了 |
[18:10] | We’ve got a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[18:12] | This is… | 这是… |
[18:13] | First we’re going to the zoo… | 首先我们去动物园… |
[18:16] | This is an interesting doll house. | 这是一个有趣的玩偶之家 |
[18:18] | We’re gonna get ice cream, and then… | 我们要去买冰淇淋 然后… |
[18:20] | Can’t forget the fair. | 别忘了游乐场 |
[18:22] | Fair? | 游乐场 |
[18:24] | Where you got hurt. | 你受伤的地方 |
[18:26] | Grace, I-I think that’s where the portal is. | 格蕾丝 我认为传送门就在那里 |
[18:28] | Can you take me there? | 你可以带我去那里吗 |
[18:29] | To the last place that you remember? | 去你能记得的最后一个地方 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:38] | Hey, check her out. | 看看她 |
[18:40] | She’s right up your alley. You should buy her a drink. | 她正是你喜欢的类型 你应该请她喝一杯 |
[18:42] | Damn. Look at that hand stitching. | 真的 看她衣服上的手工缝线 |
[18:45] | No, no, I did not come here to admire jackets. | 不行 我不是来这里欣赏外套的 |
[18:49] | I came here to vibe and inform. | 我是来用震波获取消息的 |
[18:52] | Is it just me or are there a lot | 是只有我这样觉得 还是 |
[18:54] | of ladies in leather in here? | 这里真的有很多穿皮衣的女士 |
[18:56] | Yep, singles night. | 今天是单身之夜 |
[18:59] | – It’s quite a coincidence. – Is it? | -真是巧了 -是吗 |
[19:03] | What is it you’re always saying? | 你经常说什么来着 |
[19:05] | – “I smell a mystery”? – That is trademarked. | -我察觉到了秘密 -这句话是我的专利 |
[19:09] | I can vibe the anxiety coming off of you right now. | 我能用震波感应到你现在散发着焦虑 |
[19:12] | This whole thing was a setup. | 整件事就是个圈套 |
[19:14] | Of course your informant didn’t know Cicada. | 你的线人当然不认识蝉 |
[19:17] | I mean, he knew of Cicada. | 我的意思是他听说过蝉 |
[19:19] | You lied to me, you wasted my time | 你骗了我 你浪费我的时间 |
[19:22] | so I could be your wingman tonight? | 让我今晚来做你的搭讪帮手 |
[19:24] | No, no, no, dude, it’s not like that. | 不 不是 兄弟 不是这样的 |
[19:25] | You know, just when I think you’re growing up, | 每次我觉得你变成熟的时候 |
[19:28] | you go ahead and do something that shows me | 你就会做出一些事 让我发现 |
[19:30] | you’re just as selfish as the day we met. | 你还是像我们第一次见面时那样自私 |
[19:32] | That’s for the drinks. | 这是酒钱 |
[19:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[19:38] | 反派 大厅 | |
[19:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:43] | These guys get their own wing? | 这些人还有专门的展厅吗 |
[19:44] | Who is Cicada? Officials believe… | 谁是蝉 官方认为… |
[19:48] | Barry, maybe we should keep looking for the portal. | 巴里 也许我们应该继续寻找传送门 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:51] | But when Cicada resurfaced in 2024 after the Flash vanished, | 但蝉在闪电侠消失后于2024年重现时 |
[19:55] | some were left to speculate that Cicada is not a man at all, | 有人猜测蝉并不是人类 |
[19:59] | but an immortal monster. | 而是一个不死的怪物 |
[20:01] | All we know for sure is his body count, | 我们唯一能够确认的就是他杀了多少人 |
[20:04] | 152 victims and rising. | 152名受害者 且数量正增加 |
[20:07] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[20:10] | I knew we never caught Cicada, but he never stops killing? | 我知道我们没有抓住蝉 但他一直在杀戮吗 |
[20:13] | Flash did everything he could, | 闪电侠做了他能做的一切 |
[20:15] | but Cicada killed more people than Zoom | 但是蝉杀死的人比极速 |
[20:18] | or even the Red Death. | 甚至红色死神还多 |
[20:20] | And the way the city saw the Flash, his legacy… | 中城对闪电侠的看法 他未完成的事业 |
[20:26] | it was never the same. | 都变得不同了 |
[20:29] | Nora West-Allen, you are in serious trouble, young lady. | 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦 你有大麻烦了 |
[20:36] | Grace, what are we doing here? | 格蕾丝 我们来这里干什么 |
[20:38] | You wanted to go to my last memory. | 你想去我记忆里最后的地方 |
[20:40] | Yeah, but I thought that was supposed to be at the fair. | 是的 但我以为会是游乐场 |
[20:45] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[20:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:49] | The destructive phenomenon emanated from a satellite | 这种毁灭性的现象来自一个 |
[20:52] | that had fallen into a decaying orbit. | 坠入衰退轨道的卫星 |
[20:55] | Thankfully, before the satellite could strike the city… | 幸运的是 在这个卫星撞击城市 |
[20:59] | How does she remember this? | 她怎么会记得这个 |
[21:00] | A catastrophic event… | 灾难性事件 |
[21:02] | A new meta was last seen jumping off a building | 一个新的超能力者被看到 |
[21:05] | in order to evade capture after… | 为了躲避追捕从楼上跳下 |
[21:10] | I’m gonna make this right, Gracie. | 我得纠正这一切 格蕾西 |
[21:12] | Every meta will die. | 每个超能力者都得死 |
[21:21] | Grace, how did you hear Orlin that night? | 格蕾丝 你那晚怎么会听到奥林的话 |
[21:24] | – You were in a coma. – I know. | -你陷入了昏迷 -我知道 |
[21:27] | But I’ve been listening. | 但是我一直在听着 |
[21:32] | – You have to stop. – Not until I’m finished. | -你必须得停下来 -等我完成之后再说 |
[21:35] | Did they come after you tonight? | 他们今晚去追你了吗 |
[21:36] | I killed his partner, Vibe, | 我杀了他的搭档 震波 |
[21:39] | but there was a woman there too, | 但是还有一个女人 |
[21:41] | banged me up pretty bad. | 把我伤得很重 |
[21:43] | She had speed. | 她有神速力 |
[21:45] | I think she’s the Flash’s daughter. | 我认为她是闪电侠的女儿 |
[21:50] | Grace, I don’t know what you think Orlin said– | 格蕾丝 我不知道你认为奥林说了什么 |
[21:53] | You said you looked everywhere. | 你说你每个地方都找过了 |
[21:55] | I get it now. You have speed. | 我现在明白了 你有神速力 |
[21:58] | You’re her, aren’t you? | 你就是她 是吗 |
[22:00] | You’re the Flash’s daughter. | 你是闪电侠的女儿 |
[22:02] | You’re the one who hurt my uncle. | 你就是伤害我舅舅的人 |
[22:11] | Grace, I want to help you. | 格蕾丝 我想帮你 |
[22:14] | No, you don’t. Uncle Orlin told me about you. | 不 你不是 奥林舅舅对我说起过你 |
[22:17] | You and your dad are trying to hurt him. | 你和你爸爸想要伤害他 |
[22:19] | Only because he’s trying to hurt other people, | 那是因为他想伤害其他人 |
[22:22] | innocent people! | 无辜的人 |
[22:24] | No, he only hurts metas, | 不 他只伤害超能力者 |
[22:26] | like the one who killed my parents. | 就像那个杀害我父母的人 |
[22:29] | Like you! You’re a meta and a liar! | 就像你 你是超能力者 还是个骗子 |
[22:32] | All metas aren’t bad. | 不是所有超能力者都是坏人 |
[22:36] | My uncle is a hero. He protects people, | 我舅舅是英雄 他保护人们 |
[22:39] | and I protect my uncle! | 我要保护我舅舅 |
[22:44] | My speed’s gone. | 我的神速力消失了 |
[22:57] | Did you think that you could run away | 你以为你能跑到 |
[22:58] | and I wouldn’t figure out where you went? | 我找不到的地方吗 |
[22:59] | It’s my job to find out the truth. I’m a reporter. | 我的工作就是找出真相 我是个记者 |
[23:01] | You’re always a reporter. | 你总是说自己是记者 |
[23:03] | Why not be my mom for once? | 为什么不能做一次妈妈 |
[23:05] | Oh, yeah? How’s this for being your mom? | 是吗 我这样做你妈妈怎么样 |
[23:06] | You are never coming back to this place again. Let’s go. | 你永远不许再来这里 快走 |
[23:09] | Excuse me, what is in your pocket? | 等等 你口袋里是什么 |
[23:12] | – Hand that over right now. – It’s not yours. | -马上把它给我 -这不是你的 |
[23:14] | Well, it is now. There are consequences to your actions. | 它现在是了 你要为自己的行为付出代价 |
[23:16] | Hand it over. | 给我 |
[23:22] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[23:25] | Leave it. Let’s go. | 扔了吧 我们走 |
[23:31] | Iris, that wasn’t you. | 爱瑞丝 那不是你 |
[23:36] | Yeah, but it will be, Barry. | 我知道 但将来是 巴里 |
[23:40] | Nora’s gonna grow up hating her mother. | 诺拉从小到大都会恨她的妈妈 |
[23:41] | No, she won’t. You’re gonna make different choices. | 不 她不会的 你会做不同选择的 |
[23:44] | If you don’t wanna be that person that we just saw, | 如果你不想成为刚刚我们看到的那个人 |
[23:45] | don’t be that person. | 那就不要成为她 |
[23:47] | I know. I know you keep saying that, Barry, | 我知道 你总是这么说 巴里 |
[23:48] | and that’s what I’m trying to do. | 那就是我正在努力做的事情 |
[23:50] | I had a moment today and I thought that | 我今天有那么一刻想到 |
[23:52] | maybe if I could change the timeline now, | 如果我现在能改变时间线 |
[23:54] | that even in the smallest way | 哪怕是最微不足道的事情 |
[23:56] | that–I don’t know. | 那么 我不知道 |
[23:57] | That everything in the future would be somehow different. | 未来发生的一切会有所不同 |
[24:00] | This is why you changed your mind about the newspaper. | 这就是你不想再办报社的原因 |
[24:04] | When I talked to the lawyer, | 当我跟律师谈话的时候 |
[24:05] | I asked her to check a dozen potential names, | 我让她去查了一些潜在的名字 |
[24:09] | and guess which one was the only one that cleared. | 你猜哪一个是唯一能用的 |
[24:11] | The “Central City Citizen.” | “中城市民” |
[24:13] | I know it’s got baggage, but it’s just a name. | 我知道它背后有负担 但那只是一个名字 |
[24:15] | Is it? I mean, we’ve been looking at that front page | 是吗 我们看着那报纸头版 |
[24:18] | for four years. | 已经有四年了 |
[24:19] | “Flash Missing, Vanishes in Crisis.” | 闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中 |
[24:23] | And I’m the one that writes that article, Barry. | 我就是写那篇文章的人 巴里 |
[24:26] | I just thought that, I don’t know, | 我只是觉得 我不知道 |
[24:27] | maybe if I don’t start the paper, that– | 要是我一开始不去创办那报纸 那么 |
[24:29] | Iris, this is your dream, | 爱瑞丝 这是你的梦想 |
[24:30] | and the city needs somebody like you. | 这座城需要像你一样的人 |
[24:32] | Yeah, but, Barry, look where it gets us. | 可是 巴里 看它把我们带到了哪里 |
[24:34] | These are Nora’s memories right now in this timeline | 这是目前时间线上诺拉的回忆 |
[24:37] | after she interfered. | 是在她干涉之后的 |
[24:41] | Let’s keep looking for the portal, okay? | 我们继续寻找传送门 好吗 |
[24:44] | Nora needs our help. | 诺拉需要我们的帮助 |
[25:02] | I’ll have whatever he’s having. | 他要什么我要什么 |
[25:04] | All I want to order right now is a Lyft out of here, | 我现在想要的是打快车离开这里 |
[25:06] | but I get no bars in this bar, | 但是这家酒吧里没有任何信号 |
[25:09] | so maybe I’ll just have to leave the old-fashioned way | 所以我或许只好用老办法离开这里 |
[25:11] | and breach on out of here. | 打开缺口走人 |
[25:12] | Look, Cisco, I’m… | 听着 西斯科 我 |
[25:17] | Sorry I lied to you. | 对不起 我骗你了 |
[25:18] | Don’t apologize to me. | 别向我道歉 |
[25:20] | Apologize to all the meta-humans out there | 向外面还在等着解药的 |
[25:22] | still waiting for a cure, | 所有的超能力者道歉 |
[25:23] | for their right to choose if they want these powers or not. | 向他们能自由选择能力去留的权力道歉 |
[25:27] | Before I was The Elongated Man, | 在我成为伸缩人之前 |
[25:29] | when I was just nobody Ralph Dibny, | 当我还是无名小辈拉尔夫·德比的时候 |
[25:33] | I could do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, | 我可以在任何时候做我想做的事 |
[25:36] | but I didn’t have any friends to do those things with. | 但是没有任何朋友一起做这些事 |
[25:40] | So I just thought if, uh, we’re getting a night off | 所以我想如果 我们可以休息一晚 |
[25:43] | from stopping Cicada, we could just | 停止追捕蝉 我们可以 |
[25:46] | go out and… | 外出 然后 |
[25:48] | have some fun, you know? | 找点乐子 |
[25:50] | And I want that too, | 这我也想要 |
[25:52] | but after we figure out this cure. | 但要在我们解决这个解药的问题之后 |
[25:58] | You know, my mom’s friend Doug, | 你知道吗 我妈妈的朋友道格 |
[25:59] | he had a saying. | 他有一句名言 |
[26:01] | “If you’re always waiting to live your life, | 假如你总是等待时机去好好生活 |
[26:03] | you’re gonna die before it starts.” | 你会等到死亡那一刻都还没有开始 |
[26:04] | And Doug, he would know. | 至于道格 这道理他最懂 |
[26:07] | He operated a zamboni. | 他可是开磨冰车的 |
[26:09] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[26:11] | All right, I’ma go outside, | 好的 我要出去一下 |
[26:13] | see if I can stretch my arm high enough | 看下我可不可以把手臂伸到足够高 |
[26:14] | to get you some cell phone service. | 给你带来手机信号 |
[26:21] | Dark and Stormy on the house. | 免费的黑暗风暴 |
[26:25] | Do I look that pathetic? | 我看起来很可怜吗 |
[26:26] | You look like you belong here about as much as I do. | 你看起来像和我一样属于这里的 |
[26:29] | Thought I was coming here for a business meeting. | 我开始以为来这里是为了开会的 |
[26:31] | What do you do, sell leather? | 你做什么工作 销售皮革 |
[26:33] | – Nope. – Tattoo artist. | -不是 -纹身艺术家 |
[26:35] | – Mm-mm. – Gun for hire. | -也不是 -雇佣枪手 |
[26:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:40] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 如果我告诉你 你也不会相信的 |
[26:42] | Well, I’m a photographer, | 我是摄影师 |
[26:43] | so it looks like we’re both a little lost. | 所以看起来我们都有点迷失方向了 |
[26:46] | So what’s your excuse? | 所以你的理由是什么 |
[26:47] | Taking pictures hasn’t made me rich, yet, | 摄影暂时还没有让我变得富有 |
[26:50] | so I bartend to pay rent. | 所以我当酒保来付房租 |
[26:52] | My sister hooked me up here. | 我姐姐介绍我来这里的 |
[26:53] | Forgot to mention I’d be working in hell. | 但是忘了告诉我是在地狱工作 |
[26:57] | Sisters. | 姐妹 |
[26:59] | If I looked at the DNA of two siblings, | 假如我研究两个姐妹的基因 |
[27:03] | one who became a meta and one who didn’t, | 一个成为了超能力者 然而另一个没有 |
[27:05] | I would have a close enough genetic match | 我可以得到一个最接近的基因匹配 |
[27:07] | to isolate the part of the genome | 来隔离控制超能力基因的 |
[27:08] | that controls meta-genes. | 那个基因组 |
[27:11] | I’m sorry, did I just say that out loud? | 对不起 我刚刚是不是说得很大声 |
[27:15] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 很大声 |
[27:16] | I-I just–that–I– | 我 我只是 我 |
[27:20] | – Cisco. – Camilla. | -西斯科 -卡蜜拉 |
[27:22] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也很高兴认识你 |
[27:25] | I can’t find the portal anywhere. | 我到处都找不到传送门 |
[27:26] | I can’t even get out of Nora’s memories of this one day. | 我甚至不能从诺拉这天的回忆里出来 |
[27:30] | Barry, get down! | 巴里 躲起来 |
[27:46] | Nora’s in trouble. Grace’s defense mechanisms | 诺拉有麻烦了 格蕾丝的防御机制 |
[27:48] | must be attacking her. | 一定在攻击她 |
[27:50] | She’s not the only one who’s in trouble. | 不止她一个人有麻烦 |
[27:51] | We need to get them out of there now. | 我们必须把他们全部人都弄出来 |
[27:54] | It’s Nora’s defense mechanism. | 这是诺拉的防御机制 |
[28:12] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在应该怎么做 |
[28:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:24] | – Nora, is that you? – Caitlyn! | -诺拉 是你吗 -凯特琳 |
[28:26] | Yes, I told you the M.A.D. 2.0 | 太棒了 我跟你说过内心活动缓冲器2.0 |
[28:27] | could complete your emergency beacon. | 可以完成紧急无线信号的工作 |
[28:29] | Uh, Nora, your parents went into your memories. | 诺拉 你父母进入你的记忆中了 |
[28:31] | Uh, let me conference them in. | 让我联系下他们 |
[28:32] | Sorry, my parents went where? | 什么 我父母去哪了 |
[28:51] | – Iris West-Allan. – Mom? Dad? | -爱瑞丝·韦斯特爱伦 -妈 爸 |
[28:53] | Nora, are you okay? | 诺拉 你还好吗 |
[28:54] | So listen. We made an important discovery. | 听着 我们有个重大发现 |
[28:56] | To get you out of there. | 能让你们离开那里 |
[28:57] | The portals are hidden in perception gaps. | 传送门隐藏在感知空隙 |
[29:00] | Things that you remember the way you want them to be, | 你记住的东西是以你想要的方式存在 |
[29:03] | not the way they actually were. | 而不是它们真正的面目 |
[29:04] | ‘Cause you’re in denial or your perception | 因为你在拒绝 或者你的感知 |
[29:06] | was colored by anger or what have you. | 受到愤怒或者其他情绪的影响 |
[29:07] | So these defense mechanisms, they’re composed of synapses. | 所以这些防御机制 它们由神经元组成 |
[29:10] | If you can break down the synapses in the false memory, | 如果你能打破假象记忆中的神经元 |
[29:12] | that will reveal the real memory | 这样能揭开真实的记忆 |
[29:14] | and the synaptic jolt will expose the portal. | 神经元震动就会显示出传送门 |
[29:17] | Okay, so–okay, well, how do we do that? | 好的 那我们怎么做呢 |
[29:20] | Well, uh, we’ll have to call you back. | 我们等下打给你们 |
[29:22] | You’re burning up. | 你都要烧坏了 |
[29:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:32] | Perception gaps. | 感知空隙 |
[29:37] | The dollhouse. | 玩偶之家 |
[29:40] | How do we know which memories weren’t real? | 我们怎么知道哪个记忆不是真的 |
[29:43] | Of course… Iris, it’s the Hall of Villains. | 当然 爱瑞丝 是反派大厅 |
[29:47] | You and Nora. | 你和诺拉 |
[29:48] | Barry, I still dampen Nora’s power. | 巴里 我还是抑制了诺拉的超能力 |
[29:51] | She still grows up hating me. This is my future. | 她还是会长大了恨我 这是我的未来 |
[29:53] | No, no, it’s not. | 不不 不是的 |
[29:55] | It’s just a memory, one warped from the perspective | 这只是记忆 是一个伤心又生气的 |
[29:57] | of a sad, angry, little kid that ran away from home. | 离家出走的小孩扭曲的记忆 |
[29:59] | Don’t you get it? That person that we saw in there, | 你没明白吗 我们在这看到的那个人 |
[30:02] | the bad mom that Nora told us about, | 诺拉告诉我们的那个歹毒的妈妈 |
[30:04] | she doesn’t even exist in any timeline. | 她在任何时间线都不存在 |
[30:07] | I told you you had to be different in the future, | 我告诉过你 你将来是不同的 |
[30:09] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[30:11] | You don’t have to change who you are. | 你不必改变自己 |
[30:12] | You don’t even have to change the name of your newspaper. | 你甚至不必改变你的报纸的名字 |
[30:16] | I know any future with you in it is gonna be a good one. | 我知道任何有你的未来都是好的未来 |
[30:20] | You just gotta believe that too. | 你也要相信 |
[30:25] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[30:27] | Please, this memory isn’t real. | 这个记忆不是真的 |
[30:29] | Your uncle’s house, I don’t think it’s really like this. | 你叔叔的房子 我认为不是这样的 |
[30:32] | Okay, better eat up, kiddo. | 赶紧吃完 孩子 |
[30:34] | We got a big day– | 今天可是个大日子 |
[30:38] | Grace, get down! | 格蕾丝 趴下 |
[30:50] | I don’t see the portal anywhere. | 我哪都看不到传送门 |
[31:05] | Barry, it’s working! | 巴里 真的有用 |
[31:15] | Death. Failure. | 死亡 失败 |
[31:17] | Another broken family. | 又一个破碎的家庭 |
[31:20] | This is the legacy I gave you. | 这就是我留给你的遗产 |
[31:26] | Nobody breaks up my family, you son of a bitch. | 没人能破坏我的家庭 你个混蛋 |
[32:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:12] | You dropped your toy. | 你丢了你的玩具 |
[32:14] | I just wanted to see the museum. | 我只是想看看那个博物馆 |
[32:16] | I know, honey, but you ran away. | 我知道 宝贝 但你出走了 |
[32:18] | I didn’t know where you went. | 我不知道你去哪了 |
[32:19] | I was afraid you could have gotten hurt. | 我担心你可能会受伤 |
[32:21] | You said that the museum reminded you of Dad | 你说那个博物馆能让你想起来爸爸 |
[32:23] | ’cause Dad was the Flash’s number one fan. | 因为爸爸是闪电侠的头号粉丝 |
[32:26] | So I wanted to see it | 所以我想看看 |
[32:28] | ’cause I love the Flash too. | 因为我也很喜欢闪电侠 |
[32:33] | It’s not fair. | 不公平 |
[32:35] | I know, honey. I know it’s not fair. | 我知道 宝贝 我知道不公平 |
[32:38] | I love you, Nora. | 我爱你 诺拉 |
[32:40] | Your dad loved you too. | 你爸爸也很爱你 |
[32:42] | So, so much. | 非常非常爱你 |
[32:48] | Come here, girl. | 过来 宝贝 |
[32:57] | Come on. We gotta go. | 快 我们得走了 |
[33:02] | Let’s go get Nora. | 我们去找诺拉 |
[33:04] | Grace, I know you’re afraid. | 格蕾丝 我知道你很害怕 |
[33:07] | You think that you’ll never be as happy as you were | 你觉得你再不会像和叔叔在一起那天 |
[33:09] | that day with your uncle. | 那样开心 |
[33:11] | That’s why you try to remember it as perfect, | 这就是为什么你记忆中它是完美的 |
[33:14] | but things can be that good, Grace. | 但没有那么完美的东西 格蕾丝 |
[33:17] | You just have to wake up. | 你得醒过来 |
[33:23] | And then you and me and my parents, | 然后你和我和我父母 |
[33:26] | we can all help your uncle together. | 我们都能帮你和你叔叔在一起 |
[33:31] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[33:45] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[33:47] | Maybe you don’t have anyone who cares about you, | 或许没有人在乎你 |
[33:49] | but I have someone who cares about me, | 但有人在乎我 |
[33:52] | and I’m the only one who can help him. | 我是唯一一个能帮他的 |
[34:02] | Mom. | 妈 |
[34:04] | She’s not coming. | 她不会跟来了 |
[34:05] | – What? – Hurry! | -什么 -快 |
[34:07] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[34:19] | They’re okay. | 他们没事 |
[34:36] | Neural oscillations are normal. | 神经震动正常 |
[34:37] | You three are perfectly healthy. | 你们三个都很健康 |
[34:39] | Oh, and we think we’ve figured out | 我们觉得我们已经想通了 |
[34:40] | how you two ended up in Nora’s brain. | 你们俩怎么进入诺拉脑中的 |
[34:42] | That is a satellite shard full of dark matter in Grace’s head. | 格蕾丝脑中有个全是暗物质的卫星碎片 |
[34:46] | Mon dieu. | 我的天 |
[34:47] | Sometimes surgeons leave a piece of shrapnel | 有时医生也会因为移除风险太大 |
[34:50] | in a patient’s brain if it’s too dangerous to remove, | 在病人的脑中留下弹片 |
[34:52] | and we think that the dark matter was seeping out | 我们认为暗物质正在渗出 |
[34:55] | to create a barrier around her brain. | 在她的大脑周边建立了一个屏障 |
[34:57] | We can’t go back in as long as it’s there. | 只要它在我们就回不去 |
[34:59] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[35:00] | Well, we need to find another way to stop Cicada. | 我们得再找到一个阻止蝉的方法 |
[35:03] | I think I might be able to help with that. | 我觉得或许我能帮上忙 |
[35:13] | It’s the inside of Dwyer’s house. | 这是德怀尔房子的内部 |
[35:16] | – Damn. – I mean, that’s great. | -该死 -我是说很好 |
[35:17] | But why did you go in without us? We had a plan. | 为什么你抛开我们行动 我们计划好的 |
[35:20] | No, I know, um… | 我知道 |
[35:22] | You know, just with the machine being ready | 你懂的 知道机器已经准备好了 |
[35:24] | and knowing that Cicada was still out there, | 而蝉还在逍遥法外 |
[35:26] | I guess I just… I got a little excessive. | 我大概只是 有点过激了 |
[35:30] | It’s not the only reason, though, right? | 但不只是这个原因 对吧 |
[35:33] | It was protecting her secret. | 是为了保护她的秘密 |
[35:37] | What secret is that? | 是什么秘密 |
[35:49] | Well, her feelings for her mother when she was a child. | 她在孩童时对她母亲的情感 |
[35:52] | Must be painful memories. | 肯定是痛苦的记忆 |
[35:56] | Is that correct, Nora? | 是那样吗 诺拉 |
[35:58] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[36:01] | Okay, um, let’s get started on this lead. | 好了 让我们从这个线索开始追查 |
[36:05] | Good job, Nora. | 干得好 诺拉 |
[36:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:12] | Monsieur Allen, just for my records of today’s events, | 艾伦先生 为了记录今天的活动 |
[36:16] | what was the defense mechanism Nora was using? | 诺拉使用的防卫装置是什么 |
[36:21] | It was one of the costumes from the museum. | 是博物馆里的其中一套战衣 |
[36:24] | What costume? | 什么战衣 |
[36:27] | The Reverse Flash. | 逆闪 |
[36:47] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[36:48] | Happy first day in your new office. | 第一天使用新办公室快乐 |
[36:50] | You’re so sweet. | 你们真好 |
[36:53] | So have you decided what you’re gonna name the paper? | 你决定好给报纸取什么名字了吗 |
[36:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:57] | “Central City Citizen” has a certain ring to it. | “中城市民”听起来很不错 |
[37:00] | – You sure? – Yeah, you were right. | -你确定吗 -你说的对 |
[37:04] | Future isn’t always what it seems. | 未来不总是我们所以为的样子 |
[37:06] | We decide what it gets to be. | 我们会决定它的走向 |
[37:07] | So, um, I just have to tell you one little thing. | 我必须告诉你们一件小事 |
[37:12] | See that ledger down there? | 看到下面那个横标了吗 |
[37:12] | {\an8\fscx67\fscy90\frz358.7 | \move(182.92,137.6,165.98,162.773,19,2980)}创办于2021年 |
[37:14] | That’s the year the paper was founded in my time. | 那是我的时间里报纸创办的时间 |
[37:16] | 2021. | 2021年 |
[37:19] | That’s two years from now. | 两年后 |
[37:22] | {\an8 | \fscx108\fscy125\frz0.7231\move(187.72,44.8,183.98,57.973,17,1727)}创办于2019年 |
[37:22] | You’re changing the future already. | 你们已经改变未来了 |
[37:26] | Hey, um, I gotta find Cisco, | 我必须去找西斯科 |
[37:29] | but I’ll see you guys later, all right? | 我们待会见 好吗 |
[37:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:34] | Let’s head back. | 我们回去吧 |
[37:38] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[37:40] | Dad told me about the memory that you saw. | 爸爸告诉我你看到的记忆 |
[37:44] | I know it wasn’t real, Nora, | 我知道那不是真的 诺拉 |
[37:48] | but it must have come from a very real place. | 但那必定来源于真实的存在 |
[37:51] | You must have been so angry with me to see me that way. | 你肯定是非常地气我才会那样地看待我 |
[37:54] | I was angry all the time. | 我一直都很愤怒 |
[37:57] | Angry for not getting to have a dad, | 愤怒于没有父亲 |
[38:00] | angry ’cause nobody seemed to understand what I was feeling. | 愤怒于没人能理解我的感受 |
[38:05] | And it didn’t matter what you did or said, Mom. | 而不管你做了什么或说了什么 妈妈 |
[38:08] | I was always gonna be angry at you… | 我都会一直生你的气 |
[38:11] | because you were there. | 因为你在那 |
[38:14] | You’re going through a lot, Nora. | 诺拉 你经历了很多 |
[38:16] | But so were you. | 但你也是 |
[38:18] | I mean, I thought you were trying to stop me from being me, | 我是说 我以为你在试着阻止我做自己 |
[38:21] | but you were trying to stop me from being Dad. | 但你是在阻止我成为爸爸 |
[38:24] | I mean, ending up like him. | 我是说 得到和他一样的结果 |
[38:27] | You guys had a whole life together | 你们从小到大都在一起 |
[38:30] | and a child, and he vanished. | 还有个孩子 然后他就消失了 |
[38:34] | I-I can’t imagine how hard that must have been for you. | 我无法想像你有多难受 |
[38:39] | And from that day, you… | 而且自那天起 你 |
[38:42] | you were protecting me. | 你都在保护我 |
[38:44] | I-I get that now. | 我现在理解了 |
[38:48] | So sorry for the way that I treated you, | 所以我很抱歉 不管是那时还是 |
[38:51] | both back then and now when I first got here. | 我刚到这时对待你的态度 |
[38:55] | You didn’t deserve that. | 你不该遭受那样的对待 |
[39:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:06] | You’re an amazing woman, Nora West-Allen. | 你是个了不起的女人 诺拉·韦斯特艾伦 |
[39:10] | I will always love you, | 我会一直爱你 |
[39:12] | past, present, and future. | 不管是过去 现在 还是未来 |
[39:14] | I love you too, Mom. | 妈妈 我也爱你 |
[39:17] | It’s hard to keep a secret, but it’s a lot easier | 保守秘密很艰难 但当你回想起 |
[39:19] | when you’re reminded why you’re doing it. | 保守秘密的原因时会让你轻松很多 |
[39:21] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[39:23] | I met someone who told me that she would do anything | 我遇到一个人 她告诉她会不惜一切 |
[39:26] | to protect her family. | 保护她的家庭 |
[39:29] | She helped me see that… so would I. | 她帮我看清了 我也会那么做 |
[39:35] | My parents can’t know that you’re helping me stop Cicada. | 我的父母不能知道你在帮我阻止蝉 |
[39:39] | There’s too much at risk. | 风险太大了 |
[39:41] | And I’ll do anything to protect them. | 而我会不惜一切地保护他们 |
[39:45] | Even lie. | 即使要撒谎 |
[39:53] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[39:54] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[39:56] | Liar. Liar. | 骗子 骗子 |
[39:59] | Nora lied to me. | 诺拉向我说谎了 |
[40:04] | She’ll pay. | 她会付出代价 |
[40:07] | They’ll all pay. | 他们全部会付出代价 |
[40:14] | Doug was right. | 道格是对的 |
[40:16] | Going out there, doing the ice skating thing, | 到外面 去溜冰什么的 |
[40:18] | that was definitely the right thing to do. | 绝对是正确的选择 |
[40:21] | Yeah, all Doug, may he rest in peace. | 是的 道格 愿他安息 |
[40:24] | Let’s pour one out for the guy. | 为死去的他倒杯酒 |
[40:25] | Camilla? The bartender? | 卡蜜拉 那个酒保 |
[40:27] | – Uh, excuse me. – Dude, nice. | -不好意思 -老兄 干得好 |
[40:31] | – All right, all right. – Yeah. | -好吧 好吧 -对 |
[40:32] | Hey, did you guys make a breakthrough | 你们在超能力者解药上 |
[40:34] | with the meta-human cure? | 有突破吗 |
[40:35] | We did. I managed to locate a pair of | 有 我设法找到一对兄弟姐妹 |
[40:38] | meta-non-meta siblings, | 一个有超能力一个没有 |
[40:40] | so this cure, it’s as good as done. | 这个解药 马上就完成了 |
[40:43] | All right, good, because I’ve been thinking. | 很好 因为我一直在考虑 |
[40:48] | I want to use the cure on Cicada. | 我想要对蝉使用解药 |