时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Damn, you’re good. | 你挺厉害啊 |
[00:16] | Real good. | 真的厉害 |
[00:25] | Maybe too good. | 好像太厉害了 |
[00:43] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[00:46] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[00:48] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[00:50] | Cisco Ramon, tonight you’ve got yourself | 西斯科·雷蒙 你今晚搞到了 |
[00:53] | a hot date and a meta-human cure. | 热辣的约会和治愈超能力者的解药 |
[00:56] | We’re unstoppable. | 我们已无可阻挡 |
[01:05] | Ooh, shrap… | 完蛋… |
[01:13] | We have to wait how long | 我们还要等多久 |
[01:14] | before we can use the meta-human cure? | 才能使用治愈超能力者的解药 |
[01:16] | Not even that long. | 不用多久 |
[01:18] | – Cisco. – It’s gonna go by like that. | -西斯科 -也就打个响指的时间 |
[01:21] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[01:24] | – 29 days. – A month? | -二十九天 -一个月 |
[01:26] | I know, right? Just one, teeny, tiny, month | 没错吧 只要短短一个月而已 |
[01:32] | until we stop Cicada’s purge. You know, | 我们就能阻止蝉的大屠杀了 |
[01:34] | historically speaking, this is way faster | 从历史的角度来看 这比我们之前 |
[01:35] | than we’ve ever stopped a big bad so… | 打败大反派的速度快多了… |
[01:37] | We can’t wait that long. | 我们等不了那么久 |
[01:38] | If he finds another meta | 如果他发现新的超能力者 |
[01:39] | or comes after us–we have to speed this up somehow. | 或者来袭击我们… 我们必须加快速度 |
[01:42] | We have to wait for the compound to fully synthesize | 必须等化合物充分合成 |
[01:44] | or it won’t be able to effectively neutralize | 否则它无法有效地中和 |
[01:46] | the dark matter in a meta-human’s pituitary gland. | 超能力者脑下垂体里的暗物质 |
[01:48] | Without any way to expedite the exotic evolution– | 如果不能加快变异演化… |
[01:51] | Barry, we’re gonna have to wait. | 巴里 我们必须等 |
[01:52] | I think we have to wait. | 我们只能等了 |
[01:53] | Unless… | 除非… |
[01:55] | you took it into the Speed Force. | 你把它带进神速力 |
[01:59] | What, you want him to go into | 怎么 你想让他 |
[02:01] | the Speed Force for a month and then, what, | 去神速力里呆一个月 然后怎样 |
[02:03] | come out the same day that he left? | 出来回到他离开的那天吗 |
[02:04] | Oh, no, no, I’m not saying you manipulate time. | 不不不 我没说让你操纵时间 |
[02:09] | I’m saying you manipulate dark matter. | 我是说让你操纵暗物质 |
[02:11] | So very simple. It’s simple chemistry, right? | 这很简单 基础化学 对吧 |
[02:13] | When you are synthesizing a compound, you use a– | 你合成化合物的时候要用… |
[02:17] | commodity, uh, substrate, uh– | 反应物 基质… |
[02:19] | – A catalyst? – Catalyst, right. | -催化剂 -对 催化剂 |
[02:21] | And the most efficient catalyst you can use when synthesizing | 而合成能够抵消暗物质的化合物时 |
[02:24] | a compound that negates dark matter | 最高效的催化剂 |
[02:26] | is superluminal particles. | 就是超光速的粒子 |
[02:28] | – Tachyons? – Très bien. | -快子 -很好 |
[02:30] | Tachyons, and the place where tachyons are the most dense? | 就是快子 快子最密集的地方在哪里 |
[02:32] | – Speed Force. – And voilà. | -神速力 -就是这样 |
[02:36] | That might actually work. | 或许行得通 |
[02:37] | Yeah, it will. It’ll be like nuking it | 的确行得通 这就好比 |
[02:39] | in a pan-dimensional microwave. | 把它放到全维度微波炉里加热 |
[02:42] | -Nice work. – I know. | -主意不错 -我知道 |
[02:43] | So how much time would this save? | 那这样能节约多少时间 |
[02:45] | From 29 days down to 60 minutes. | 从二十九天缩短到六十分钟 |
[02:50] | Yeah, it’s gonna be faster. | 这样就快多了 |
[02:51] | And also since Cicada has been quiet | 而且从你们上次交手后 |
[02:54] | since your last encounter, | 蝉一直没什么动静 |
[02:56] | maybe there’s no time like the present. | 现在应该是最佳时机了 |
[03:00] | – Do it. – All right. | -去吧 -好 |
[03:03] | I’ll see you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[03:12] | Nora, you need to stay here. | 诺拉 你得留在这里 |
[03:14] | You don’t want my help? | 你不要我帮忙吗 |
[03:15] | I just– I got this one this time. | 我只是… 这次我来搞定 |
[03:17] | Are you sure that now is a good time to go? | 你确定现在去合适吗 |
[03:19] | I mean, I just mean, the city will be Flash-less, | 我只是说 这座城市会少了闪电侠 |
[03:22] | and an hour is a long time to be without the Flash. | 缺少闪电侠的一小时是很久的 |
[03:27] | The city is not gonna be Flash-less. It’ll have XS. | 这座城市不会少了闪电侠的 还有XS呢 |
[03:30] | Yeah, but what about the time | 但是那次 |
[03:31] | you had to spend 24 hours in the Pipeline cell | 你被迫在管道监狱牢房里待了一天 |
[03:33] | and Weather Witch and Silver Ghost stole that A.R.G.U.S. car– | 天气女巫和银色幽灵就偷了天眼会的车 |
[03:36] | And you stopped them without me. | 虽然我不在 但是你阻止了他们 |
[03:39] | Eh, with what happened to Mom because of Cicada– | 蝉差点对老妈下手的事 |
[03:42] | Iris is fine, and this is the key to stopping Cicada. | 爱瑞丝没事的 这是阻止蝉的关键部分 |
[03:50] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[03:51] | If anything happens, just do what I’ve trained you to do: | 如果有事发生 照我教你的去做 |
[03:53] | slow down and think clearly. | 放慢速度 先想清楚 |
[03:55] | – Yeah. – I trust you, you just gotta trust yourself. | -好 -我相信你 你要相信你自己 |
[04:03] | You’ll be fine. | 你可以的 |
[04:10] | 60 minutes. | 就一个小时 |
[04:19] | Nora, Cisco hasn’t left for his date yet, has he? | 诺拉 西斯科还没去约会吧 |
[04:21] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[04:23] | Great, we get another chance at this. | 那好 我们还有一次机会 |
[04:30] | Well, it is– that’s why you don’t do it. | 是的 所以你不会这么做 |
[04:35] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[04:40] | Oh, God. Not the “Book of Ralph” again! | 天呐 不要再拿《拉尔夫之书》来说事了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, buddy. You successfully completed | 兄弟 你成功地完成了 |
[04:46] | my 27 steps to getting over the love of your life. | 我那忘记你挚爱的27个步骤 |
[04:48] | Gypsy is in the past. | 吉普赛已经是过去式了 |
[04:49] | You have a new siren, | 现在你有了新欢 |
[04:51] | so now it’s time for… | 所以是时候看 |
[04:54] | “The Art of Love.” | 《爱情艺术》 |
[04:56] | Um, Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[04:58] | I’ve gotta finish working on the device to inject the cure. | 我要完成注射解药的装置 |
[05:01] | Also I have to inject the device for the cure. | 我也得把解药注射进装置里 |
[05:05] | I– I– I– Iris? | 爱… 爱瑞丝 |
[05:07] | Oh, no, this is all you, man. | 不 你自己搞定吧 |
[05:08] | I got an article I gotta write. | 我有文章要写 |
[05:10] | Let me know when Barry gets back. | 巴里回来了通知我 |
[05:17] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[05:19] | “Chapter one: Initial Planning.” | 《第一章 初步计划》 |
[05:21] | Initial planning? | 初步计划 |
[05:23] | It’s a first date, Sun Tzu, not an incursion. | 这是第一次约会 孙子 不是去打仗 |
[05:25] | Trust me, Grasshopper, | 相信我 蚱蜢 |
[05:26] | love is war, but, fine, | 爱情如战场 但是也行 |
[05:29] | if you wanna skip to chapter six, “Know Your Terrain.” | 如果你想直接跳到《第六章 掌握地形》 |
[05:33] | – We’re meeting at Jitters. – Ah, familiar territory. | -我们约在吉特 -熟悉的地形 |
[05:36] | You are learning. | 你学到了 |
[05:37] | Uh, you know, he really should be going. | 他真该走了 |
[05:40] | – I really should. – Hang on, hang on one second. | -是的 -等等 等一下 |
[05:41] | This one’s really important. | 这个真的很重要 |
[05:43] | Chapter thirteen, “Intelligence and Reconnaissance.” | 《第十三章 情报与侦察》 |
[05:51] | Wh– you cyber-stalked Kamilla? | 你在网上调查卡米拉 |
[05:53] | No, no, no, no, of course not. | 不不不 当然没有 |
[05:55] | That’s her public profile. | 这是她公开的个人信息 |
[05:57] | But it did happen to have some info | 但是正好有些信息 |
[05:58] | on the types of guys that she might be into. | 是关于她可能会喜欢的男人类型 |
[06:00] | The types of guys that she’s into? | 她喜欢的男人类型 |
[06:02] | Yes, and, unfortunately, you are nothing like them, | 没错 可惜你完全不符合要求 |
[06:06] | but, hey, if you don’t wanna get a second date, be my guest. | 但如果你不想和她约会第二次 随你便 |
[06:09] | Just don’t come crying to me when everything inevitably | 只是别在事情搞砸 |
[06:11] | goes horribly, horribly wrong and you die alone. | 你要孤独终老的时候 来找我哭诉 |
[06:14] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:22] | See, now he’s in my head. | 这下他的话在脑里挥之不去了 |
[06:24] | Okay, no thank you. | 不用 谢了 |
[06:38] | I didn’t take these. | 我没拿这些 |
[06:41] | – You saw nothing. – Nothing. | -你什么也没看到 -没看到 |
[07:32] | One Cicada on the bar for Ian? | 伊恩的蝉咖啡 |
[07:34] | – It’s I-an. – Sorry, I-an. | -是艾恩 -抱歉 艾恩 |
[07:44] | Hey, Kamilla. | 卡米拉 |
[07:47] | Cisco. Wow. | 西斯科 |
[07:49] | Sorry I’m late. I got held up at a meeting. | 抱歉我迟到了 会议结束晚了 |
[07:52] | That’s okay. I just got here. | 没事 我也刚到 |
[07:55] | If I’d had known, I would have dressed up more. | 早知道这样 我就穿好点衣服来了 |
[07:57] | Oh, this old thing? | 这件老古董啊 |
[07:59] | No, please, this is work clothes. | 不是的 这是工作服 |
[08:03] | You have to wear a suit to your lab? | 你实验室需要穿西服吗 |
[08:05] | My lab? | 我的实验室 |
[08:06] | When we met at the bar, | 我们在酒吧认识的时候 |
[08:08] | you were talking about DNA and genomes, | 你在谈DNA和基因组 |
[08:09] | so I assumed you were some kind of scientist. | 所以我以为你是科学家之类的 |
[08:12] | Right, I said that, scientist. | 是 我是说了 科学家 |
[08:15] | Yes. No. Well, I’m what you would call | 是 不是 我是那种你们叫做 |
[08:18] | a science businessman. | 科学企业家的人 |
[08:23] | So, what, you make money off of other people’s discoveries? | 所以呢 你是用别人的发明赚钱吗 |
[08:27] | Well, somebody has to. | 总得有人去做不是 |
[08:33] | It’s just a little joke, something I always say. | 就是个小玩笑 我经常说这种话 |
[08:37] | So, uh, what is the name of the company you work for? | 那你公司的名字叫什么 |
[08:41] | It’s called Ramon Industries. | 叫做拉蒙工业 |
[08:46] | It’s named after yourself? | 你用自己名字起的吗 |
[08:49] | That’s humble. | 真谦逊 |
[08:57] | Maybe I should grab us a couple coffees. | 也许我该去给咱俩买杯咖啡 |
[08:59] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | – Decaf Flash. – Decaf Flash, right, okay. | -脱因闪电侠 -脱因闪电侠 好的 |
[09:14] | You’re not the only one who does their research. | 不只有你一个人会做调查 |
[09:18] | I know who you are, Iris West-Allen. | 我知道你是谁 爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[09:24] | I know you work with the Flash and the other heroes. | 我知道你和闪电侠还有其他英雄合作 |
[09:30] | You said you were gonna beat me, | 你说你们会打败我 |
[09:33] | but tonight, I’m gonna beat you, | 但今晚 我将会打败你 |
[09:38] | all of you. | 你们所有人 |
[09:49] | One Zoom and one decaf Flash. | 一杯极速和一杯脱因闪电侠 |
[09:52] | That’s the decaf. Men in this city… | 这是脱因的 这城市里的男人 |
[09:56] | Tell me about it. | 还用说吗 |
[10:00] | Uh, I’m sorry, it’s work. I have to go. | 真对不起 是工作 我得走了 |
[10:04] | Uh, could we just have, like, a do-over, please? | 我们能不能重新约一次 求你了 |
[10:27] | It’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[10:54] | Get away from her. | 离开她身边 |
[10:56] | She’s not who you want. | 你想要的不是她 |
[10:57] | No, she’s not, but you are. | 对 她不是 但你们是 |
[11:03] | Then come and get us. | 那就来抓我们吧 |
[11:13] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[11:23] | Told ya. | 告诉过你了 |
[12:02] | Nora, Cisco hasn’t left for his date yet, has he? | 诺拉 西斯科还没去约会吧 |
[12:05] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[12:07] | Great, I get another chance at this. | 那好 我们还有一次机会 |
[12:17] | We do. | 确实还有一次机会 |
[12:27] | – What’s wrong? – Uh, nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[12:31] | I just have to fix this. Okay. | 就是得解决这问题 好吧 |
[12:34] | Oh, God, not the… | 天呐 不要再拿 |
[12:36] | “Book of Ralph.” | 《拉尔夫之书》 |
[12:37] | – Again! – Yeah, buddy, | -来说事了 -兄弟 |
[12:39] | You have successfully completed my 27 steps | 你成功地完成了 |
[12:41] | to getting over the love of your life. | 我那忘记你挚爱的27个步骤 |
[12:42] | Gypsy is in the past, you have a new siren, | 吉普赛已经是过去式了 现在你有了新欢 |
[12:45] | so now it’s time for the Art of Love. | 所以是时候看《爱情艺术》了 |
[12:48] | Um, Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[12:49] | I gotta go finish the device to inject the cure. | 我要完成注射解药的装置 |
[12:51] | Also have to inject the device for the cure. | 我也得把解药注射进装置里 |
[12:54] | – I–I–I–Iris? – Oh, no, this is all you, man. | -爱瑞丝 -不 你自己搞定吧 |
[12:57] | I got an article I gotta write. | 我有篇文章要去写 |
[12:59] | Let me know when Barry gets back. | 巴里回来了通知我 |
[13:04] | So not shway. | 真不酷炫 |
[13:06] | “Chapter one: Initial Planning.” | 《第一章 初步计划》 |
[13:12] | – Uh, you can’t leave. – What? | -你不能走 -什么 |
[13:15] | I mean, you just shouldn’t go to your office, | 我是说 你不能去你的办公室 |
[13:17] | – not right now. – Why? | -现在不行 -为什么 |
[13:19] | Because Dad is gonna be back, like, any minute | 因为爸爸会回来 马上就会 |
[13:23] | and by the time that you get there, | 然后当你到那里的时候 |
[13:24] | you’re just gonna have to turn around anyway. | 就只能再原路返回 |
[13:25] | Yeah, I know, but I need to get this article out tonight. | 我知道 但我今晚就得完成这文章 |
[13:28] | Yeah, but, I mean, you have your laptop with you, right? | 是 但是你带着笔记本电脑呢 对吗 |
[13:30] | So why don’t you just write it here | 为什么不在这里写 |
[13:31] | in the lounge where it’s safe? | 在安全的休息室里写 |
[13:34] | Safe? | 安全 |
[13:36] | I mean cozy. It’s cozy. | 我是说舒适 这里很舒适 |
[13:39] | Um, yeah, I mean, yeah. I guess I could. | 好吧 这样也行 |
[13:43] | Great, I’ll make you coffee. | 太好了 我去给你做咖啡 |
[13:45] | – Ok. -OK | -好的 -太好了 |
[13:48] | You end up dying alone. | 你最后会孤独地死去 |
[13:54] | Okay, see, now he’s in my head. | 这下他的话在脑里挥之不去了 |
[13:57] | No thank you, Ralph. | 不了谢谢 拉尔夫 |
[14:43] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[14:45] | Last bottle. | 那是最后一瓶了 |
[14:49] | 拉尔夫·德比 私家侦探 | |
[15:07] | One Cicada at the bar for Ian. | 伊恩的一杯蝉咖啡 |
[15:09] | – It’s I-an. – Sorry, I-an. | -是艾恩 -抱歉 艾恩 |
[15:17] | – Kamilla, hey. – Cisco, wow. | -卡米拉 你好 -西斯科 |
[15:20] | Sorry I’m late. I just came from the gym. | 抱歉来晚了 我刚从健身房过来 |
[15:22] | Ya gotta get your steps in, you know? | 你得运动到足够的步数 对吧 |
[15:24] | That’s okay, I just got here. | 没关系 我刚到 |
[15:28] | You work out a lot? | 你经常健身吗 |
[15:30] | You kidding me? I’m, like, a gym rat, you know. | 当然了 我就是个健身狂热者 |
[15:33] | I live there. | 我成天都在健身房里 |
[15:35] | So what kind of workouts do you do? | 你常做的健身项目是什么 |
[15:38] | What kind of workouts don’t I do? I mean, like, | 我没什么不做的项目 我会做 |
[15:41] | Pilates for the core, | 加强核心肌肉的普拉提 |
[15:43] | plyometrics for the quads, | 锻炼股四头肌的增强式训练 |
[15:45] | circuit training, I mean, pretty much anything | 循环训练 基本上所有 |
[15:46] | I can get my hands on, even my hands, you know. | 我能接触到的项目 甚至是我的手 |
[15:48] | I’ve been known to do some | 大家都知道我会 |
[15:49] | you know, finger pushups every once in a while. | 时不时地做手指俯卧撑 |
[15:54] | – What? – When we met at the bar, | -怎么了 -我们在酒吧遇到的时候 |
[15:56] | you were talking about DNA and genomes, so– | 你在谈论DNA和基因组 |
[15:58] | So you thought maybe I wasn’t your type? | 所以你以为我不是你喜欢的类型 |
[16:04] | I thought I had finally met a guy who was more concerned | 我以为我终于遇到了一个 |
[16:06] | with flexing his brain than his muscles. | 认为头脑发达比四肢发达更重要的人了 |
[16:13] | Okay, um, maybe I should grab us a couple of coffees. | 好吧 我去给我俩买两杯咖啡 |
[16:18] | Sure, decaf Flash. | 好的 我要一杯脱因闪电侠 |
[16:22] | Decaf Flash, I was gonna ask you. | 脱因闪电侠 我正要问你 |
[16:31] | I know who you are, Elongated Man. | 我知道你是谁 伸缩人 |
[16:36] | I know you work with the Flash and the other heroes. | 我知道你和闪电侠还有其他英雄一起工作 |
[16:43] | Iris West-Allen told me you were gonna beat me. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦说你们会打败我 |
[16:48] | But tonight, | 但是今晚 |
[16:51] | I’m gonna beat you, | 我会打败你们 |
[16:55] | all of you. | 你们所有人 |
[17:00] | – One Zoom and one decaf Flash. – Thanks. | -一杯极速 一杯脱因闪电侠 -谢谢 |
[17:07] | – The men in this city. – Tell me about it. | -这座城市里的男人 -可不是吗 |
[17:16] | That’s the decaf. The men in this city… | 这杯是脱咖啡因的 这座城市里的男人 |
[17:20] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[17:25] | Uh, I’m sorry, it’s a gym emergency. | 抱歉 健身房有紧急情况 |
[17:28] | I have to go. Um, can we just have a do-over, please? | 我得走了 我们可以重新再约一次吗 |
[17:50] | – Ralph. – Get Caitlin. | -拉尔夫 -去找凯特琳 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:16] | Move! | 快躲开 |
[18:21] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[18:34] | Told ya. | 告诉过你了 |
[18:51] | Nora, Cisco hasn’t left for his date yet, has he? | 诺拉 西斯科还没去约会吧 |
[18:56] | Uh, no, I’m pretty sure he hasn’t. | 没有 我确定他还没去 |
[18:58] | Great, I’m gonna get another chance at this. | 那好 我们还有一次机会 |
[19:05] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 我们还有机会 |
[19:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:20] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[19:21] | Nothing. Come on, you can figure this out. | 没事 加油 你能找到办法 |
[19:26] | Not the “Book of Ralph” Again! | 不要再拿《拉尔夫之书》来说事了 |
[19:28] | Yeah, buddy, you successfully completed my 27 steps | 兄弟 你成功地完成了 |
[19:31] | to getting over the love of your life. | 我那忘记你挚爱的27个步骤 |
[19:32] | Gypsy is in the past. You have a new siren, | 吉普赛已经是过去式了 现在你有了新欢 |
[19:35] | so now it’s time for “The Art of Love.” | 现在是时候用《爱情艺术》了 |
[19:38] | Um, Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[19:39] | I gotta go work on the device to inject the cure. | 我要完成注射解药的装置 |
[19:41] | Also I have to devise the cure. | 我得去研究解药 |
[19:44] | I–I–I–Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[19:45] | Ooh, nah, that’s all you, man. | 不 你自己搞定吧 |
[19:47] | I gotta go write an article. | 我得去写文章 |
[19:48] | Let me know when Barry gets back. | 巴里回来了通知我 |
[19:50] | Uh, no, you know what? Don’t go. | 别 不要去 |
[19:51] | Uh, why don’t you write the article here? | 你什么不在这里写文章 |
[19:54] | Uh, I can make you coffee. | 我可以给你做咖啡 |
[19:57] | I mean, I know that there’s coffee over there, but I– | 我是说 我知道那里也有咖啡 |
[19:59] | I just think it’s really important for the team leader | 我只是觉得在老爸回来之前 |
[20:00] | to stay here until Dad gets back | 队长留在这里非常重要 |
[20:02] | just in case something happens, okay? | 以防不测 好吗 |
[20:08] | Okay, lounge it is. | 好吧 那我去休息室 |
[20:11] | All right, “Chapter one: Initial Planning.” | 好了 《第一章 初步计划》 |
[20:13] | It’s a first date, Sun Tzu, not an incursion. | 这是第一次约会 孙子 又不是打仗 |
[20:16] | Trust me, Grasshopper, love is war. | 相信我 蚱蜢 爱情就是场战争 |
[20:19] | Yeah, and I couldn’t agree more, so read these. | 是啊 我非常同意 所以看看这个 |
[20:21] | They’ll help you, and you’ll know what to do. | 会对你有帮助 然后你会知道该怎么做 |
[20:23] | – Wait, wait, how– – And if anything goes wrong, | -等等 怎么 -如果出岔子了 |
[20:24] | just give us a call. | 打电话给我们 |
[20:25] | You and I are gonna stay here and have our own coffees | 你和我留在这 喝我们自己的咖啡 |
[20:28] | – in the lounge. – No, no, no. | -就在休息室里 -不 不 |
[20:29] | There’s brownies. | 有巧克力蛋糕哦 |
[20:30] | – Brownies? – Yes. | -有巧克力蛋糕吗 -是的 |
[20:32] | Ralph, did you cyber-stalk her? | 拉尔夫 你是不是在网上调查她了 |
[20:41] | You were talking about DNA and genomes. | 你当时在谈论DNA和基因组 |
[20:43] | I thought I’d finally met a guy who was more concerned | 我以为我终于遇见一个 |
[20:45] | with flexing his brain than his muscles. | 更在意自己的大脑而不是肌肉的人 |
[20:52] | Ca va? | 还好吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah, yeah. Sorry, I just– | 我没事 没事 抱歉 我只是 |
[20:57] | I’m having the most wicked déjà vu right now. | 我刚刚产生了特别离奇的似曾相识感 |
[21:01] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[21:38] | Why don’t you want your mother to come here, hmm? | 你为什么不想你母亲来这呢 |
[21:55] | Because you time-travel. | 因为你时间旅行来过了 |
[22:06] | – It’s I-an. – Sorry, I-an. | -我叫艾恩 -抱歉 艾恩 |
[22:13] | Kamilla tha thrilla. | 令人激动的卡米拉 |
[22:15] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[22:18] | – Wow. – Sorry I’m late. | -天呐 -抱歉我迟到了 |
[22:20] | I just came from a photoshoot. | 我刚从一个拍摄赶过来 |
[22:22] | The things you do for the ‘gram, am I right? | 为了照片墙美照不惜一切 对吧 |
[22:24] | Hey, maybe next time you should be my photographer. | 也许下次你应该做我的摄影师 |
[22:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[22:28] | So you’re a… | 所以你是一个 |
[22:30] | I’m an aspiring social media influencer. | 我正励志成为一名网红 |
[22:32] | This is my card. You can keep that. | 这是我的名片 你可以留着 |
[22:40] | When we met at the bar, | 我们在酒吧认识的时候 |
[22:41] | you were talking about DNA and genomes, | 你在谈论DNA和基因组 |
[22:43] | so I assumed you were some kind of scientist. | 所以我以为你是科学家之类的 |
[22:48] | Really? When we met at the bar, | 真的吗 我们在酒吧认识的时候 |
[22:51] | you were talking about DNA and genomes, so I– | 你在谈论DNA和基因组 所以… |
[22:53] | You assumed I was some kind of scientist? | 所以我以为你是科学家之类的 |
[22:57] | Yeah, exactly. | 是啊 没错 |
[23:00] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I’m just having some déjà vu again. | 我没事 我只是又产生似曾相识感了 |
[23:09] | Maybe I should grab us a couple of coffees? | 也许我该去给咱俩买杯咖啡 |
[23:11] | Oh, yes. Yes, that’d be great. | 好的 那太好了 |
[23:14] | Will you get me a Zoom, please? | 请你给我点杯极速 好吗 |
[23:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:19] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[23:22] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 请用 |
[23:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:32] | – One Zoom and one decaf Flash. – Thank you. | -一杯极速和一杯脱因闪电侠 -谢谢 |
[23:38] | Something’s wrong, | 不太对劲 |
[23:41] | – and I think I have to go. – Right now? | -我想我得走了 -现在吗 |
[23:44] | No, right now. | 不 现在 |
[23:49] | Yep, gotta go. Um, I’d ask if we could have | 没错 我得走了 我本想问问 |
[23:53] | a do-over, but, um, | 我们能不能再约一次 |
[23:56] | something tells me I already have. | 不过我感觉已经约过了 |
[24:02] | – The men in this city. – Tell me about it. | -这城市里的男人 -还用说吗 |
[24:13] | – Come on! – It’s Sherloque. | -不是吧 -歇洛克出事了 |
[24:15] | What? I thought he was here with Caitlin. | 什么 我以为他和凯特琳在这里 |
[24:17] | – We gotta get Frost. – No, no, I got this. | -我们得去找冰霜杀手 -不 我来搞定 |
[24:19] | You guys just stay here. | 你们待在这 |
[24:38] | Garçon, look out! | 孩子 小心 |
[24:50] | Told ya. | 告诉过你了 |
[24:53] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[24:56] | Why can’t I fix this? | 我为什么解决不了这事 |
[25:10] | Why can’t I go back any further? | 我为什么不能回到更早的时间了 |
[25:14] | – Nora? – Cisco hasn’t left yet. | -诺拉 -西斯科还没走 |
[25:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[25:17] | So we get another chance at this. | 所以我们还有一次机会 |
[25:19] | We do. | 是的 |
[25:33] | I’m fine, Sherloque. | 我没事 歇洛克 |
[25:36] | I have to fix this. | 我要解决这事 |
[25:48] | Okay, you guys have to stay here. | 好吧 你们必须待在这里 |
[25:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:51] | Because dad put his trust in me that I would protect all of you | 因为我爸完全信任我能保护你们所有人 |
[25:53] | and I’m the only speedster here for the first time | 这是我第一次当这里唯一的极速者 |
[25:55] | and if something were to go wrong, | 如果出了什么问题 |
[25:56] | I don’t know if I could fix it, in fact, | 我不知道我能不能解决 |
[25:58] | I’m pretty sure that I couldn’t fix it, so just, for one hour, stay here. | 我很确定我解决不了 所以就待在这一小时 |
[26:04] | I have to go finish– | 我得去搞定… |
[26:06] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[26:08] | I got a date with– | 我有个约会… |
[26:13] | Were you cyber-stalking Kamilla? | 你在人肉卡米拉吗 |
[26:16] | No, no, no, of course not. | 不不不 当然没有 |
[26:17] | This is her public profile. | 这是她的公开资料 |
[26:19] | You were talking about DNA and genomes, | 你在谈DNA和基因组 |
[26:20] | so I thought I’d finally met a guy | 所以我以为我终于认识了一个 |
[26:22] | who is more concerned with his brain than his muscles. | 更在意自己的大脑而不是肌肉的人 |
[26:27] | Kamilla. | 卡米拉 |
[26:28] | Oh, I got some details on the kinds of guys she’s into. | 关于她喜欢哪种男人 我掌握了一些细节 |
[26:31] | Wait, were you cyber-stalking her? | 等等 你在网上调查她吗 |
[26:32] | No, I’m not stalking her. It’s her public profile. | 不 我没调查她 那是她的公开资料 |
[26:36] | Guys! I’m sorry, but you’re just gonna have to stay here. | 各位 我很抱歉 但你们得待在这里 |
[27:20] | – I-an. – Sorry, I-an. | -艾恩 -对不起 艾恩 |
[27:24] | 对不起 卡米拉 我得忙工作 今晚没法陪你 | |
[27:28] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[27:32] | You got the first one. | 你拿到了第一个 |
[27:34] | – I got the next one. – I think we all got one. | -我拿到了第二个 -我觉得我们都有一个 |
[27:36] | What did you get? | 你拿到了什么 |
[27:44] | – It’s Cecile. – Guys, um, just stay here. | -是塞西尔 -各位 待在这里 |
[27:58] | Told ya. | 跟你说过了 |
[28:26] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[28:28] | I was supposed to protect you, | 我本应该保护你们 |
[28:29] | but I can’t. I don’t know how to. | 但我办不到 我不知道该怎么做 |
[28:34] | But my dad does. | 但我爸知道 |
[28:48] | I can’t get into the Speed Force either? | 我也不能进入神速力了吗 |
[29:02] | You’re reversing time, aren’t you? | 你在逆转时间 是吗 |
[29:09] | And I can’t fix it. | 我解决不了 |
[29:15] | So all of us die? | 所以我们都会死吗 |
[29:18] | Sometimes, or just one of you. | 有些时候是 或是你们中的某个人 |
[29:23] | Sometimes Cecile, but every time, there’s at least one. | 有时候是塞西尔 但每次都至少有一个人 |
[29:28] | I thought I was having déjà vu. | 我就说有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[29:31] | I keep seeing my date with Kamilla again and again, | 我一遍又一遍看到我和卡米拉的约会 |
[29:35] | me failing miserably every time by using these. | 我照着这指南走每次下场都很惨 |
[29:41] | I’m not having déjà vu. | 这不是似曾相识 |
[29:43] | I’m vibing the past hour over and over. | 是我在一遍又一遍震波过去的时间 |
[29:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:48] | How many times has this happened? | 这发生多少次了 |
[29:50] | – 52. – 52? | -五十二次 -五十二次 |
[29:53] | This is one of those fixed points the Legends theorized, isn’t it? | 这是传奇们推断的固定点理论之一是吗 |
[29:56] | There’s no way to keep one of us from dying. | 没有办法阻止我们中的一个人去死 |
[29:58] | – We have to get Barry. – No, I tried that, | -我们得把巴里找来 -不 我试过了 |
[30:01] | but there’s something wrong with me. | 但是我身上出了问题 |
[30:03] | I can’t get into the Speed Force. | 我进不了神速力 |
[30:04] | Well, then we’ll just wait here until he gets back. | 那我们只能在这里等到他回来 |
[30:06] | No, if we do that, Cicada will kill Cecile. | 不 如果我们这么做 蝉会杀了塞西尔 |
[30:10] | So just reverse time and go back to before he left. | 所以把时间倒转到他走之前 |
[30:11] | No, I’ve tried that too, but I can’t control it. | 不 我也试过了 但我控制不了 |
[30:15] | It doesn’t matter what I try to do. Nothing works! | 我做什么都不重要 什么都不管用 |
[30:28] | Believe it or not, this ain’t the first time | 信不信由你 这并不是我第一次 |
[30:33] | I’ve died in a past timeline. | 死在过去的时间线上 |
[30:37] | I once got a vibrating hand through the chest | 有一次我的胸口被一只震动的手穿过 |
[30:41] | courtesy of Eobard Thawne. | 拜艾尔伯德·斯旺所赐 |
[30:45] | Well, more than once. | 经历过不止一次 |
[30:47] | I actually kept vibing that moment until I realized | 我不断地去回顾那个时刻 直到我发现 |
[30:50] | that it actually happened. | 那实际上发生过 |
[30:54] | I guess I should have known the same thing was happening now, huh? | 事到如今我也没什么好惊讶的才对 |
[31:01] | I keep trying my absolute hardest to change the outcome, | 我已竭尽所能改变未来 |
[31:07] | but I end up failing every time. | 但每次都以失败告终 |
[31:11] | What if we can’t fix this, Cisco? | 如果结局无法改变怎么办 西斯科 |
[31:15] | Nora, sometimes we fail because | 诺拉 有时候我们会失败 |
[31:19] | all we worry about is not failing. | 是因为我们太害怕失败了 |
[31:25] | I’m so worried about my first date since Cynthia | 和辛西娅分手后我总担心自己的初次约会 |
[31:28] | that I don’t feel free to be myself around Kamilla, | 不敢在卡米拉面前暴露本心 |
[31:32] | and then I’ll just end up screwing it up even more. | 最后反而弄巧成拙 |
[31:35] | This–this intelligence and reconnaissance mess, | 就算再聪明再会洞察人心 |
[31:39] | I don’t need this. All I need is to be myself. | 都不是我想要的 我只想做我自己 |
[31:44] | And I sure as hell don’t need to dress up like Ozone | 我更不想打扮成奥佐恩的样子 |
[31:48] | just to impress Kamilla. | 只为讨好卡米拉 |
[31:50] | Sorry, that is an outdated reference. | 抱歉 这个梗对你来说过时了 |
[31:53] | No, from the movie “Breakin’.” | 不过时 是电影《霹雳舞》中的角色 |
[31:55] | Yeah, I’ve seen “Electric Boogaloo” Too. | 我也看过《霹雳舞2》 |
[31:57] | I’ve seen them both, like, a hundred times. | 这两个我都看过上百回了 |
[31:59] | I know every move. | 我很熟悉他们的每一个舞步 |
[32:00] | Wow, fangirl. | 脑残粉 |
[32:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:09] | Wait, that’s it. | 等会 对了 |
[32:11] | Every time I fail, I take notes in my journal | 我每次失败都会在日记里记笔记 |
[32:14] | so I can do something different the next time. | 这样下次就不会重蹈覆辙 |
[32:16] | We know every move. | 一举一动都尽在掌握中 |
[32:19] | So all you need to do is just tell us | 你只需要告诉我们 |
[32:22] | everything you’ve done and how it went wrong. | 你做过的一切尝试以及最后怎么失败的 |
[32:24] | So we can figure out how to make it right. | 这样就能想办法扭转乾坤了 |
[32:28] | 52 kidnappings, 52 combinations | 52起绑架案就是52种排列组合 |
[32:31] | leading to 52 deaths. | 引向着52种死亡 |
[32:33] | – None of them were Cicada’s? – Exactly. | -但这些不包含蝉的 -没错 |
[32:36] | Yes, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[32:37] | Wait, does that mean you want to use Cicada’s dagger against him | 你想借着诺拉逆转时间的机会 |
[32:41] | by having Nora reverse time? | 利用蝉的匕首来对付他 |
[32:43] | That’s exactly what I’m suggesting. | 我就是这个意思 |
[32:45] | Yeah, but how are we gonna do that? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[32:46] | I mean, Nora can’t control it when she reverses time. | 诺拉逆转时间的时候会失去控制 |
[32:48] | She could control her abilities if we help her slow down. | 我们帮她放慢逆转速度就能让她控制自己 |
[32:54] | Slowing it down. | 放慢逆转速度 |
[32:55] | If she can do that, we bring the fight to him. | 如果真能做到这点 就能主动出击 |
[32:58] | And we all live through the night. | 我们就都能撑过这一晚 |
[33:01] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个计划 |
[33:02] | Well, we have everything we need. | 一切都已准备就绪 |
[33:44] | Looking for me? I know you did your research. | 在找我吗 我知道你调查了我 |
[33:49] | You know who I am, that I work for the Flash | 你知道我是谁 我是闪电侠 |
[33:54] | and the other heroes. | 以及其他英雄们的队友 |
[33:58] | I told you we were gonna beat you, | 我说过我们一定能打败你 |
[34:00] | and tonight we will… | 而今晚就是决胜之夜 |
[34:05] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[34:18] | Allez, now! | 快点 就现在 |
[35:40] | Told you. | 警告过你了 |
[35:52] | No dark matter anywhere. Dwyer’s gone, again. | 未发现暗物质 德怀尔又消失了 |
[35:56] | Maybe after the ass kicking he just got, | 他刚被教训了一番 |
[35:58] | he’ll think twice before coming after us again. | 再想找我们麻烦可得三思了 |
[36:00] | And if he doesn’t think twice, now you can make him. | 他要是不三思一下 你就给他点颜色看看 |
[36:05] | Thanks for helping me slow it down. | 谢谢你帮助我放慢逆转速度 |
[36:07] | Now that I’ve experienced a sense of control, | 既然体验到控制能力的感觉 |
[36:09] | maybe next time, I can do it on my own. | 也许下次不用帮忙我也能控制自己了 |
[36:12] | Thank you for saving us, all of us. | 谢谢你救了我们 我们所有人 |
[36:16] | I didn’t save everything. | 有些事不是我能解决的 |
[36:18] | Maybe you can now? | 需要你去争取 |
[36:20] | No, no, that date is over. | 不了 不了 约会早就结束了 |
[36:23] | There’s no way Kamilla’s still at Jitters. | 卡米拉肯定不在吉特咖啡馆 |
[36:25] | Well, if she is still there, | 她要是还在的话 |
[36:26] | there might be some stuff | 也许这里的东西 |
[36:28] | in here that can help you smooth things over. | 能让你缓和下尴尬的局面 |
[36:33] | But, you can handle it. You’re Cisco Ramon. | 但你可以处理好的 你可是西斯科·拉蒙 |
[36:37] | Come on, you gotta get a move on. | 去吧 你该走了 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:42] | – Giddyap, Romeo. – I’m moving. | -跑啊 罗密欧 -我在动了 |
[36:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:49] | Sherloque was right. One hour, it’s cooked. | 歇洛克是对的 一小时就好了 |
[36:56] | Something happen while I was gone? | 我不在的时候发生了什么吗 |
[37:03] | Kid Flash on the bar for Steven? | 史蒂文的”闪电小子”好了 |
[37:05] | – It’s Stephan. – Sorry, Stephan. | -是史蒂芬 -抱歉 史蒂芬 |
[37:11] | – Kamilla, hey. – Cisco | -嘿 卡米拉 -西斯科 |
[37:17] | I am so sorry I’m late. I had an emergency at work. | 对不起我迟到了 我在工作上遇到了紧急情况 |
[37:23] | It’s okay, I just got here. | 没关系 我刚到 |
[37:28] | So you’re a scientist, right? | 你是个科学家 是吗 |
[37:31] | When we were at the bar, | 我们在酒吧的时候 |
[37:32] | you were talking about DNA and genomes, so… | 你在谈论DNA和基因组 所以 |
[37:39] | I’m more of a tech nerd, actually, | 事实上 我是个科技宅 |
[37:42] | but the project that we’re working on now, | 但我们正在进行的项目 |
[37:45] | it gets very scientific. | 开始变得非常科学 |
[37:47] | You sound like you’re really excited about it. | 你听起来对此非常地兴奋 |
[37:49] | Oh, my God, I am. I’m so excited about it. | 没错 我非常地兴奋 |
[37:51] | You have no idea, um. | 你绝对无法想象 |
[37:53] | I think we might have made a breakthrough recently, | 我想我们最近可能取得了突破 |
[37:58] | a breakthrough that could change a lot of lives. | 一项足以改变众人人生的突破 |
[38:05] | One Zoom and one decaf Flash. | 一杯极速与一杯脱因闪电侠 |
[38:07] | I hope you don’t mind, I called it in ahead of time. | 我希望你不介意 我预先打电话叫了 |
[38:10] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是至少我能做的 |
[38:12] | – That’s the decaf. – How did you know what I like? | -那杯是脱因的 -你怎么知道我喜欢这种 |
[38:16] | I had a feeling. | 我有种感觉 |
[38:18] | Not like most of the men in this city. | 不像这个城市里的其他男人 |
[38:20] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[38:24] | Listen, I know I screwed up royally | 听着 我知道像这样迟到 |
[38:28] | showing up late like this, | 真的搞砸了 |
[38:30] | but it would make me very happy if– | 但我会非常地开心 如果 |
[38:36] | Can we just have a do-over, please? | 我们可以重新来一遍 拜托 |
[38:42] | That sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[38:47] | 52 times? | 五十二次 |
[38:51] | 53, if you include now. | 五十三次 如果你包括这次的话 |
[38:54] | That’s a lot. | 那很多遍了 |
[38:58] | What was I supposed to do, let one of them die? | 我该怎么做 就让他们其中一个死去吗 |
[39:04] | The thing is, Nora, there are consequences to time travel. | 问题是 诺拉 时间旅行是有后果的 |
[39:08] | – Oh, I know. – No, you don’t, | -我知道 -不 你不懂 |
[39:10] | not like I do. | 不像我一样了解 |
[39:18] | Let me show you something. | 让我来告诉你 |
[39:23] | Imagine this coffee cup is the space/time continuum. | 想像这个咖啡杯是时空连续体 |
[39:28] | Whenever you go back in time, it breaks. | 每次你回到过去 它都会破裂 |
[39:34] | Now, you can try and reset the timeline, | 你可以试着重设时间线 |
[39:39] | try and fix it, but no matter how hard you try, | 或者试着修补它 但不管你怎么尝试 |
[39:44] | it’s never gonna be exactly how it was. | 它永远不会和原来的一模一样 |
[39:49] | It seems like things worked out this time, | 这次看起来成功了 |
[39:52] | but that’s not always gonna be true, | 但不会永远是这样 而我们也不可能 |
[39:54] | and it’s impossible to know how these changes are gonna unfold, | 知道这些改变将会如何呈现 |
[39:58] | the ripples you’ll cause, whose life you’re gonna affect. | 或是你制造的涟漪 还有你会改变哪些人的人生 |
[40:02] | No one can do that. | 没有人能做到 |
[40:04] | No one? | 没有人 |
[40:06] | No one. | 没有 |
[40:08] | We’re not gods, Nora. | 我们不是神 诺拉 |
[40:12] | We’ve just been given extraordinary abilities. | 我们只是被赋予了超凡的能力 |
[40:57] | Thawne, I need to know we’re not making this worse. | 斯旺 我要知道我们不会把这变得更糟 |
[41:02] | Tell me you know what you’re doing. | 告诉我你知道你在做什么 |
[41:04] | I am the only speedster who knows what he’s doing! | 我是唯一知道自己在做什么的极速者 |
[41:12] | Stick with the plan. | 按照计划进行 |
[41:15] | Follow my instructions and we’ll defeat Cicada, | 依循我的指示我们就能打败蝉 |
[41:20] | we’ll destroy his dagger, | 我们就能摧毁他的匕首 |
[41:22] | and then we will save your father. | 然后我们就可以救你的父亲 |