时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | The cure is finished, and it works. | 解药合成了 而且有效 |
[00:18] | Now we can use it on Dwyer, | 我们可以给德怀尔用了 |
[00:20] | and then his connection to the dagger will be broken. | 他和匕首的联系就会断开 |
[00:27] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[00:28] | The timeline. | 时间线 |
[00:31] | I’ve charted this timeline from Anthro the First Boy | 从第一个男孩安瑟罗到最后一个男孩卡曼迪 |
[00:34] | to Kamandi the Last. | 我一直在跟踪记录时间线 |
[00:35] | I know all of it. | 我一切都知道 |
[00:36] | I know its crests, I know its valleys, | 我知道它的高峰和低谷 |
[00:38] | I know what we must do to defeat Cicada. | 我知道怎么做才能打败蝉 |
[00:41] | Or rather, I knew. | 或者说 我曾经知道 |
[00:45] | 闪电侠与蝉交战 超能力者杀手仍逍遥法外 | |
[00:45] | This is a photo of the last public sighting | 这是闪电侠和蝉最后一次 |
[00:47] | of Flash and Cicada. | 出现在公众视野 |
[00:49] | Their final confrontation. | 这是他们最后的对峙 |
[00:50] | Dad’s last chance to use the cure on Cicada. | 爸爸给蝉用解药的最后机会 |
[00:53] | I’ve been trying to engineer a moment like this | 自从我到了那里 |
[00:55] | the whole time I’ve been there. | 就一直努力创造这种机会 |
[00:56] | Now, watch. | 你看 |
[01:00] | See this? | 看见了吗 |
[01:02] | That is a new timeline struggling to break through, | 这个新的时间线挣扎着想要冲破障碍 |
[01:06] | manifesting itself right before our eyes. | 将自己展现在我们眼前 |
[01:09] | Is it a good timeline, or is it a bad timeline? | 这时间线是好是坏 |
[01:13] | That doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[01:13] | What matters is it’s new and, as such, unpredictable, | 重要的是 它是新的 也就无法预知 |
[01:17] | and we may lose our window of opportunity. | 并且我们可能失去宝贵的机会 |
[01:20] | So we need to find Cicada before the timeline changes. | 所以我们要在时间线改变之前找到蝉 |
[01:25] | Why did it change? | 为什么会改变 |
[01:27] | Did I screw something up? | 是我哪里搞砸了吗 |
[01:28] | No. | 不是 |
[01:32] | No, no. | 并不是 |
[01:34] | You’ve done very well, little runner. | 你做得很好 小极速者 |
[01:36] | But a new variable is coming, something big is coming. | 但新的变量即将到来 重要的事即将到来 |
[01:43] | Or someone. | 或者是某人 |
[01:49] | Well, it’s interesting that you say that, sir, | 先生 你这么说有点意思 |
[01:51] | since it’s your company that’s denying | 因为是你的公司拒绝了 |
[01:52] | the Robertson family’s claim. | 罗伯森一家的索赔 |
[01:55] | Yes, of course, I have the contract right in front of me. | 当然 合同就在我眼前 |
[02:00] | And it says that animal attacks | 上面写着动物袭击 |
[02:02] | do not fall under Acts of God, | 不属于自然灾害 |
[02:04] | and that includes gorillas. | 而大猩猩是动物的一种 |
[02:07] | The Citizen looks forward to your statement. | 《公民报》期待您给出的说法 |
[02:10] | Thanks, babe. | 多谢 亲爱的 |
[02:12] | Are you ready to do this thing now? | 你准备好这么做了吗 |
[02:13] | Hell yeah, we just got to find Nora. | 没错 就差把诺拉找来了 |
[02:15] | It’s her big day after all. | 这毕竟是她的大日子 |
[02:16] | You don’t think she’s too busy, do you? | 希望她不是特别忙 你说呢 |
[02:18] | Okay, people, think! | 好 各位想一想 |
[02:19] | We haven’t seen Cicada since the rooftop fight, | 自从屋顶对战后我们就没见过蝉了 |
[02:21] | which means the only way to track him down is to figure out | 也就是说 想要找到他的唯一办法就是 |
[02:23] | who his next meta-human target’s gonna be. | 找出哪个超能力者是他的下一个目标 |
[02:25] | Have we double checked every bank robbery, | 每个银行抢劫和非法闯入实验室的案件 |
[02:28] | every lab break-in? | 都再查过一遍了吗 |
[02:29] | Yes, yes! We have looked at all of that, all right? | 查了 我们都查过了 好吧 |
[02:31] | And all the criminals that are in custody | 所有被监禁的罪犯 |
[02:33] | are simply mere mortals. | 都是普通人 |
[02:35] | What about the ones on the street? | 那街上的那些人呢 |
[02:36] | Frost says that no new metas have shown up | 冰霜杀手说诺瓦克被列入联邦证人保护计划后 |
[02:38] | since Norvock went into WITSEC. | 就没有新的超能力者出现了 |
[02:39] | Are the satellites tracking for dark matter | 卫星在监测暗物质或者 |
[02:42] | or meta-gene bursts or Element X? | 超能力者基因爆发或者X元素吗 |
[02:43] | Yes, yes, and yes. | 是是是 |
[02:45] | They’re scanning for everything. | 一切都在它们的监测之下 |
[02:47] | Congratulations, you raised a menace. | 恭喜 你的威慑力上了一个档次 |
[02:49] | Your daughter, so energetic. | 你女儿 真是年轻气盛 |
[02:51] | This is pretty impressive. | 你刚刚那一通 还真厉害 |
[02:56] | Um, and I… and I know with the cure working, | 我知道 现在解药有效了 |
[02:58] | we’re all ready to put Cicada to rest, | 我们也都做好打败蝉的准备了 |
[03:00] | but I’m sure he’ll resurface soon. | 不过他一定很快就会出现的 |
[03:02] | And then you’re going to give him the chance | 所以你打算给他机会 |
[03:03] | to take the meta-human cure? | 使用超能力者解药 |
[03:05] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[03:06] | Even Dwyer deserves a choice, | 德怀尔也应该有选择的权利 |
[03:08] | we just got to convince him to do the right thing. | 我们只需要说服他做正确的事情 |
[03:10] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:11] | This is gonna be one of the biggest challenges | 这将会是你英雄生涯 |
[03:13] | of your career as a hero. | 最大的挑战之一 |
[03:15] | Do you know what you’re going to say? | 你知道自己要说什么吗 |
[03:20] | Oh, yeah… you know, yeah. | 这个… 应该吧 |
[03:22] | I’ve… I’ve got some loose thoughts. | 我… 我有些零星的想法 |
[03:26] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[03:27] | Well, that instills all of us with confidence, right? | 这话给了我们所有人信心对吧 |
[03:29] | Loose thoughts? What are you going to say? | 零星的想法 你打算怎么说 |
[03:31] | “Hey, most bloodthirsty enemy! Stop.” | 最残忍的敌人 住手 |
[03:33] | Guys, it worked for Marlize. | 各位 这话对马尔利泽有用 |
[03:36] | Maybe not so much for Savitar, but… | 也许对萨维塔就没什么用 但是 |
[03:38] | I will figure out what to say to him, all right? | 我会好好想想该和他说什么的 |
[03:41] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[03:42] | I know you do, Dad. | 我知道你可以的 老爸 |
[03:43] | Which is why we need to try everything to try and find him. | 所以我们要尽全力找到他 |
[03:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:48] | Maybe we should go on patrol? | 也许我们应该开始巡逻 |
[03:49] | – Patrol, you say? – What this is, World War II? | -你说巡逻吗 -这是干吗 打二战吗 |
[03:52] | Wow, this is crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[03:54] | There is something nuts going on at Jitters. | 吉特发生了大事 |
[03:56] | Do you think it’s a meta-human? | 你认为是超能力者吗 |
[03:57] | – Probably. – You should… | -也许是吧 -你应该… |
[03:59] | – We should check it out. – Yeah. | -我们应该去看看 -好 |
[04:02] | – For sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -好 |
[04:03] | – Y-yeah. Go! – I’m… | -没错 快去 -我… |
[04:07] | – You two did this. – You made her. | -是你们俩搞出来的 -你们生了她 |
[04:08] | You are responsible. | 你们责无旁贷 |
[04:15] | 中城警局 证物 蝉目击报告 行动报告 | |
[04:21] | Well, well, well. | 快看看 |
[04:22] | It is nice to see someone back at his desk. | 很高兴看到某人回到办公桌前了 |
[04:25] | Oh, hey, Foxy. | 小狐狸 |
[04:27] | It’s good to be back. | 我也很高兴回来了 |
[04:28] | After three months of sipping Wally’s Tibetan butter tea, | 小酌了三个月沃利的西藏酥油茶 |
[04:31] | I actually kind of missed this break room coffee. | 其实我还挺想念这杯休息室的咖啡的 |
[04:36] | Hey, you have any idea where I can get my hands | 你知不知道我上哪能拿到 |
[04:38] | on the Cicada task force file? | 蝉的特别行动小组文件 |
[04:40] | Babe, you’re standing in it. | 宝贝 都在你身边 |
[04:42] | What? | 什么 |
[04:43] | I’ve been trying to catch up on what I’ve been missing. | 我一直想赶上进度 |
[04:47] | Uh, speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[04:49] | you ever seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人嘛 |
[04:51] | Uh, Dr. Vanessa Ambres. | 凡妮莎·安布勒斯医生 |
[04:52] | 中城医院 凡妮莎·安布勒斯医生 | |
[04:54] | Born and raised in Central City, | 中城土生土长 |
[04:55] | got her MD from McNider U. | 在麦克奈德大学念取医学博士学位 |
[04:58] | Oh, that’s interesting. | 这个有意思 |
[04:59] | This says she treated Orlin Dwyer and Grace Gibbons | 这上面说在大悟之道那晚 |
[05:02] | on the night of the Enlightenment. | 她治疗过奥林·德怀尔和格蕾丝·吉本斯 |
[05:03] | Yes, and she has been treating Grace ever since, | 是的 而且之后 她一直在治疗格蕾丝 |
[05:06] | even though she’s an ER doctor, | 尽管她是名急诊医生 |
[05:08] | and the nurses report a whole slew of drugs missing | 并且护士上报说在昏迷病房里 |
[05:10] | from the coma ward. | 有很多药物不见了 |
[05:11] | You think she’s working with Dwyer? | 你认为她在和德怀尔联手吗 |
[05:13] | The guy got stabbed, struck by lightning. | 那家伙被人捅刀子 被闪电击中 |
[05:16] | He’s got a hole in his chest. | 他胸口有个洞 |
[05:17] | Somebody has got to be patching him up, right? | 总得有人帮他缝针吧 |
[05:19] | I think we should be asking the doctor a few questions. | 我觉得我们应该去找这位医生问问 |
[05:21] | All right, let’s do it. | 我们去找她吧 |
[05:24] | Oh, you want to come with? | 你要一起去吗 |
[05:26] | – Yeah, I want to come with. – What? | -我要一起去 -怎么了 |
[05:28] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 那好吧 |
[05:30] | – Yeah! – All right, partner. | -好 -那好 搭档 |
[05:31] | – Partner. I like that. – Yeah. | -搭档 我喜欢 -嗯 |
[05:36] | Okay, I thought something big was supposed to be going on down here. | 我还以为这出大事了 |
[05:38] | Oh, I don’t know. It’s pretty big. | 不好说 事情的确不小 |
[05:40] | Feast your eyes on the newest addition | 让你大饱眼福一下 |
[05:45] | to the Jitters menu. | 吉特菜单的最新产品 |
[05:48] | The XS-presso. | XS意式特浓咖啡 |
[05:50] | I got my own drink! | 有以我名字命名的饮品了 |
[05:53] | It’s pretty schway, right? | 超酷炫的对吧 |
[05:54] | Think of what could be next. | 想想接下来能弄些什么 |
[05:55] | An XS action figure? XS Day? | XS公仔 XS日 |
[05:58] | Guys, you are embarrassing me. | 你们说得我都不好意思了 |
[05:59] | We’re just really excited. | 我们只是真的很兴奋 |
[06:00] | I mean, we still haven’t even gone on a trip together | 我们都没有一起去旅行过 |
[06:03] | or made Grandma Esther’s famous sweet potato pie recipe. | 或是做埃丝特祖母最拿手的地瓜派 |
[06:06] | Did you put karaoke on the list like I asked? | 你把唱卡拉OK加进去清单里了吗 |
[06:08] | I think so, actually. | 应该加了 |
[06:08] | – Just a sec… – Let me see this. | -等一下 -让我看看 |
[06:12] | 滑雪 偷偷爬上吉特屋顶 高空滑索 去塞巴斯蒂亚诺吃饭 《星球大战》电影马拉松 激光射击游戏 教诺拉开车 露营 唱卡拉OK 洛奇午夜放映 | |
[06:12] | Okay, there are so many things on this list. | 清单上列了好多事 |
[06:15] | Well, I mean, we’ve got time. | 我们有得是时间 |
[06:18] | Okay, is that a real alert or another fake one? | 这次是真的警报 还是另一个假的 |
[06:20] | No, this one’s real. | 不 这次是真的 |
[06:20] | M-20 at CCU, Chemistry Department. | 中城大学化学系有罪案发生 |
[06:23] | – A meta attack. – Yeah, let’s go. Come on. | -超能力者袭击 -没错 我们走 快 |
[06:30] | Been a while since high school chem, | 虽然离开高中化学课堂有段时间了 |
[06:32] | but that does not look like proper lab safety. | 但你做的肯定不符合实验安全条例 |
[06:34] | I need this! Leave me alone! | 我需要这个 离我远点 |
[06:45] | Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes any acid. | 碳酸氢钠能中和任何一种酸 |
[06:49] | You have the cuffs? | 你带了手铐吗 |
[06:59] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去抓他 |
[07:01] | – We don’t need to. – What? | -不必 -什么 |
[07:02] | Look at this burn mark. | 看看这个灼烧的痕迹 |
[07:03] | 中城图片新闻 闪电侠与蝉交战 超能力者杀手仍逍遥法外 | |
[07:06] | That acid guy, he… he must’ve been there | 那个制酸人 拍下那张照片的时候 |
[07:09] | when the photo was taken. | 他肯定也在那里 |
[07:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:12] | Dad, today’s the day you stop Cicada. | 爸 今天就是你阻止蝉的日子 |
[07:21] | Slow down. Say that again? | 慢一点 再说一遍 |
[07:22] | There’s a photo, it’s in The Flash museum, of Flash and Cicada… | 在闪电侠博物馆里有一张闪电侠和蝉的照片 |
[07:26] | the last time they were ever seen | 是他们最后一次 |
[07:27] | confronting each other in public, | 在公共场合对峙 |
[07:28] | and in the photo, by Flash’s feet, | 在那张照片里 在闪电侠脚边 |
[07:30] | the exact same burn mark left by the meta | 有一个一模一样的灼伤痕迹 |
[07:33] | that we just fought. | 正是我们刚刚交手的超能力者留下的 |
[07:34] | This acid meta was at their final confrontation? | 这个制酸超能力者出现在他们最终对战中吗 |
[07:36] | He must be Cicada’s final target. | 他肯定是蝉的最终目标 |
[07:38] | His final target before I vanish | 在我消失之前 这是他的最终目标 |
[07:40] | and he starts killing again. | 他又开始杀人了 |
[07:41] | Why is Nora just telling us | 这么至关重要的超能力者 |
[07:43] | about this crucial meta now? | 诺拉为什么现在才说 |
[07:45] | Because a lot of the stuff from my timeline is unreliable. | 因为我的时间线上有很多事都不靠谱 |
[07:49] | You know, uh, different metas, different victims, | 不同的超能力者 不同的受害者 |
[07:51] | different circumstances. | 不同的情况 |
[07:53] | But this time, everything’s exactly the same. | 但是这次 一切完全相同 |
[07:55] | So far. | 目前为止是的 |
[07:56] | If Cicada goes after this acid meta, | 如果蝉去猎杀这个制酸超能力者 |
[07:58] | that means that today’s the last day | 那就意味着今天是我们 |
[08:00] | we’re going to confront him. | 能正面对抗他的最后一天 |
[08:02] | And our last chance to stop him. | 也是我们能阻止他的最后机会 |
[08:04] | Yeah, all right, well, then, I gotta figure out exactly | 那好吧 我得去想一想 |
[08:07] | what I’m gonna say to him. | 我要对他说些什么 |
[08:08] | You’ll find the words, Dad. I’ll help you. | 你会想出来的 爸爸 我会帮你的 |
[08:10] | And I am going to start working on facial rec | 那我去继续捣鼓面部识别 |
[08:13] | for this Acid Master. | 找这个制酸大师 |
[08:14] | Yup, that’s what I’m going with. | 没错 这就是我要做的 |
[08:15] | Always trust your gut, kids. | 要一直相信你的直觉 孩子们 |
[08:17] | And we’ll figure out a way for you to talk to Cicada | 而我们需要找出能让你和蝉对话 |
[08:19] | without him killing you. | 还不让他杀掉你的方法 |
[08:24] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:27] | if it all works out, then… | 如果一切都顺利的话 |
[08:29] | looks like today could be the end of our journey. | 看来今天就是我们旅程的终点了 |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:36] | And I guess everyone starts moving on. | 然后大家就要各走自己的路了 |
[08:42] | – Nora. – Oh, hey, Mom. | -诺拉 -妈妈 |
[08:44] | Um, look, I’ve really gotta hurry and go help Dad. | 我得赶快去帮助爸爸了 |
[08:46] | Yeah, I know, it’s just… | 是 我知道 只是… |
[08:48] | I guess you might be going home tomorrow. | 我想明天你可能就要回家了 |
[08:50] | Yeah, I guess so. Um, mission accomplished. | 是啊 我想也是 任务完成了 |
[08:52] | Well, if you two need a break after a while, | 如果你俩需要休息一下的话 |
[08:55] | Papa Joe taught me the famous West family right hook. | 乔爷爷教了我韦斯特家族著名的右勾拳 |
[08:58] | I-I would love to teach you. | 我很乐意教给你 |
[09:01] | – Nora? – Sorry, uh, sorry, Mom. | -诺拉 -抱歉 抱歉妈妈 |
[09:03] | I just, uh, thought of something | 我就是想 想到了些什么 |
[09:05] | that’s going to help Dad… I-I got to go. | 可以帮助到爸爸 我得走了 |
[09:12] | Babe, this is a first! | 宝贝 这可是第一次 |
[09:14] | We’ve worked together before. | 咱们之前不也合作过 |
[09:15] | We have, Detective, | 我们是有过 警探 |
[09:17] | but anytime we did anything even close to this, | 但是我们之前做的都跟这一次不一样 |
[09:19] | I didn’t have my abilities. | 我之前没有能力 |
[09:23] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[09:26] | Uh, if I fiddle with my ring, you know, | 如果我开始捣鼓我的戒指 |
[09:29] | assume that means she’s lying | 就代表她在撒谎 |
[09:31] | and then you just get in there and, mm, mm, | 然后你就介入然后… |
[09:33] | do your thing. | 干你擅长的事 |
[09:34] | You cop it up. | 警察状态上身吧 |
[09:38] | Prednisone, sirolimus, abatacept. | 强的松 雷帕霉素 阿巴西普 |
[09:40] | All drugs classified as immunosuppressants. | 都是被列为免疫抑制剂类的药品 |
[09:43] | They also happen to have all been reported stolen from this facility. | 它们都正巧在你工作的机构被上报失窃 |
[09:46] | I’m aware of the report. | 我知道那些报告 |
[09:48] | What I’m wondering is | 我感到好奇的是 |
[09:49] | why it warrants the interest of the DA? | 为什么这会引起地方检察官的注意 |
[09:50] | We believe that the missing medications | 我们认为那些丢失的药物 |
[09:52] | are connected to a much higher profile case. | 与一些大案子有所关联 |
[09:55] | Orlin Dwyer. | 奥林·德怀尔 |
[09:57] | Grace Gibbons’ uncle. | 格蕾丝·吉本斯的叔叔 |
[09:59] | Is he still at large? I don’t really watch the news. | 他还在逃吗 我不怎么看新闻 |
[10:03] | Yes, he’s very much at large. | 是的 他还在逃中 |
[10:05] | And we have reason to believe that those exact medications | 而我们有原因相信正是这些药物 |
[10:08] | are the ones that Dwyer would need to treat his injuries. | 能帮助德怀尔治疗他的伤势 |
[10:11] | What are you saying exactly? | 你究竟想表达什么 |
[10:12] | The records of the stolen meds | 药物丢失的记录 |
[10:15] | continued after Dwyer stopped visiting the hospital. | 在德怀尔停止来医院后还在继续 |
[10:18] | Which means that someone here | 也就是说这里有人 |
[10:20] | may be still supplying them to him. | 或许还在给他提供药物 |
[10:21] | Sounds like a good theory, | 听起来是个不错的理论 |
[10:23] | but I don’t know who that could be. | 但我不知道可能是谁 |
[10:25] | Everything I know is in those reports. | 我知道的一切都在那些报告里 |
[10:29] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:32] | That’s enough for now. | 现在这样就足够了 |
[10:33] | Thank you very much for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间配合 |
[10:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:39] | You’re just gonna let her walk away like that? | 你就这么让她走掉了 |
[10:41] | I-I didn’t want to scare her. | 我不想吓到她 |
[10:42] | We don’t have enough evidence. | 我们没有足够的证据 |
[10:44] | We don’t even have a motive. | 我们连动机都没有 |
[10:45] | So, then, let me keep doing my thing! | 那就让我继续用我的能力 |
[10:48] | I’m not used to going into an interview | 我还不习惯在面谈时 |
[10:50] | factoring in your meta-abilities. | 加入你的能力进行考虑 |
[10:52] | I-I’m used to going in using my gut. | 我习惯的是运用我的直觉 |
[10:54] | What about my gut? | 那我的直觉呢 |
[10:56] | All due respect, this isn’t about your gut. | 无意冒犯 但这跟你的直觉无关 |
[11:01] | Look, Cecile, what I meant to say was… | 你看 塞西尔 我想说的是 |
[11:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no, Joe. | 不不不不 乔 |
[11:04] | You said exactly what you meant, | 你说得对就是那意思 |
[11:05] | and you know what, right now, | 你猜怎么着 现在 |
[11:07] | I’m about to say something that I mean. | 我也要说些真心话了 |
[11:10] | Maybe we shouldn’t be working on this together after all. | 也许我们就不该一起办这个案子 |
[11:15] | Oh, man. | 这下糟了 |
[11:16] | Okay, the clock’s ticking, | 好了 时间不多了 |
[11:17] | and we have no clue how to convince Cicada | 我们还没搞清怎么劝说蝉 |
[11:19] | to take the cure, | 服用解药 |
[11:20] | but we still have our best weapon. | 但是我们依然有着最棒的武器 |
[11:23] | – Your journal. – Your legacy. | -你的日记 -你的传奇 |
[11:25] | One of the biggest things history remembers | 历史记载中关于闪电侠 |
[11:27] | about The Flash is your ability | 最强大的一个能力 |
[11:29] | to change people’s hearts and minds, | 就是改变人们的内心和思想 |
[11:31] | especially your enemy’s, | 尤其是你敌人的 |
[11:32] | and I have dozens of entries about those times. | 我这里可记载着很多这种事情呢 |
[11:35] | Any chance you’ve got the future words | 你那里有没有未来 |
[11:37] | I say to Cicada in there? | 我会对蝉说的话 |
[11:38] | Nope, but I have your past words. | 没有 但我有你过去说过的话 |
[11:41] | Magenta, she wanted to drop an oil tanker on a hospital, | 磁红女 她想把油罐车砸向医院 |
[11:44] | but you convinced her she was a good person. | 但你劝说她是个好人 |
[11:46] | You said, “Use that good to beat the bad.” | 你说”用那份善意去打败邪恶” |
[11:49] | Magenta had split personalities. | 磁红女有分裂人格 |
[11:52] | She literally had a good side and a bad side. | 她是真的有善恶两面 |
[11:54] | That’s not gonna work with Cicada. | 对蝉不会起作用的 |
[11:56] | Leonard Snart, | 莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[11:57] | he said he didn’t want to be saved | 他说他不想被拯救 |
[11:59] | and you still found a way to convince him to save himself. | 但你还是想出办法说服他自救了 |
[12:02] | “There’s a part of you that knows | “你内心知道 |
[12:03] | you don’t have to let your past define you.” | 不必让自己的过去来定义你” |
[12:06] | Except Snart had already worked with us at that point. | 但史纳特在那时候已经与我们合作过了 |
[12:10] | Killer Frost, you dared her to kill you. | 冰霜杀手 你挑衅让她杀了你 |
[12:13] | “Come on, live up to your name, Killer Frost!” | “动手吧 做个名副其实的冰霜杀手” |
[12:15] | – And what did she do? – Nora. | -然后她做了什么 -诺拉 |
[12:17] | Amunet, Plastique, | 阿姆内特 可塑炸弹 |
[12:17] | the list goes on and on. | 这个名单可以一直列下去 |
[12:19] | Nora, all… all of these times are… are different. | 诺拉 所有的这些时期 都是不同的 |
[12:23] | Cicada doesn’t even care if he lives | 蝉甚至不在乎这一切结束时 |
[12:25] | when this is over. | 自己还是否还活着 |
[12:26] | What am I supposed to say that he’ll care about? | 我应该说些什么他才会在乎 |
[12:29] | You’ll know. | 你会知道的 |
[12:31] | The Flash always knows. | 闪电侠总会知道 |
[12:39] | So, when you think about it, an anti-dampening array | 你仔细想想看 反抑制序列 |
[12:42] | is the way to stop him in his tracks. | 是阻止蝉行动的一个办法 |
[12:44] | Sherloque, are you happy to be going home soon? | 歇洛克 你很快可以回家了 高兴吗 |
[12:46] | Of course I’m happy to go back. | 我回去当然高兴 |
[12:47] | I just feel that… | 我只是感觉 |
[12:50] | somehow there’s more work to be done here. | 这里还有更多工作没有完成 |
[12:52] | I think he’s, uh, talking about his lady friend. | 我觉得他在说他的女朋友们 |
[12:55] | You know, I have a bit of experience with these, uh, | 你要知道 我对于异地恋 |
[12:58] | long-distance relationships. | 有一点点经验 |
[13:00] | I got one word for you. Holo-cube. | 对此我只有一个建议 分手魔方 |
[13:03] | These things work wonders. | 这东西非常管用 |
[13:04] | And I request that you stop speaking possibly forever. | 我请求你尽可能永远都不要说话 |
[13:07] | I can deduce from your conversation when you came in | 我从你刚进来的谈话中推论出 |
[13:09] | that you have indeed tracked down Cicada’s next target | 你的确追踪到蝉的下一个目标 |
[13:11] | but do need help facilitating the conversation | 但在促成蝉和闪电侠的对话上 |
[13:14] | between Cicada and The Flash. | 还需要帮助 |
[13:15] | Correct? Yes? Oh, good. | 对吗 是吧 很好 |
[13:16] | Come with me and I will give you the solution. | 跟我来 我给你解决方案 |
[13:18] | When did you figure it out? | 你什么时候弄明白的 |
[13:25] | I will miss you both very much. | 我会非常想念你们俩的 |
[13:28] | But you will miss me more! Allez! | 但你们会更加想念我的 来吧 |
[13:34] | Philip Master! | 菲利普·马斯特 |
[13:57] | We good? | 一切还好吗 |
[13:59] | Yes, Philip Master is secure in the pipeline. | 是的 菲利普·马斯特关在管道监狱里 |
[14:02] | Wait, Acid Master’s real name is Philip Master? | 制酸大师的真名是菲利普·马斯特 |
[14:05] | This is it. Just like in the photo. | 就是这个场景 和照片里一模一样 |
[14:08] | The last confrontation between Flash and Cicada. | 闪电侠和蝉的最后的对峙 |
[14:16] | Oh, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[14:17] | You don’t have one of these? | 你没有这个吗 |
[14:21] | Bye-bye. | 告辞 |
[14:25] | Cicada! | 蝉 |
[14:33] | How long does he have? | 他还有多长时间 |
[14:33] | He has to hold that dagger for 60 seconds, maybe less. | 那把匕首还能保持六十秒 可能更短 |
[14:37] | Flash better figure out what he’s going to say fast. | 闪电侠最好快点想出要说什么 |
[14:39] | He will. I know he will. | 他会的 我知道他会的 |
[14:41] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想打架 |
[14:45] | We have a cure. | 我们有一种解药 |
[14:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:50] | We have a way to cure meta-humans. | 我们有办法治愈超能力者 |
[14:53] | We have a way to take their powers away. | 我们有办法去除他们的超能力 |
[14:57] | We want you to take it. | 我们希望你可以服用这个解药 |
[14:59] | And why would I agree to do that? | 我为什么要同意这样做 |
[15:10] | Your legacy. | 你的名声 |
[15:13] | I know how this ends. | 我知道这一切会如何结束 |
[15:16] | You keep killing, | 你不停地杀戮 |
[15:18] | and you’re remembered as a monster, not a hero. | 你将作为一个怪物被铭记 而不是英雄 |
[15:21] | But we can change that together, | 但我们可以一起改变它 |
[15:23] | you can have a different legacy. | 你可以拥有不同的传承 |
[15:25] | You just have to choose it. | 你只需要选择它 |
[15:42] | I don’t give a damn about my legacy. | 我一点都不在乎我的名声 |
[16:06] | That was it. That was our last chance. | 仅此而已 那是我们最后的机会 |
[16:20] | We ran citywide facial recognition scans | 我们进行了全市的面部识别扫描 |
[16:22] | and scanned for dark matter signals | 也扫描了蝉的匕首上的 |
[16:24] | from Cicada’s dagger. | 暗物质信号 |
[16:25] | That was our last shot at confronting Cicada. | 那是我们最后和蝉对峙的机会 |
[16:27] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不确定 |
[16:29] | We’re changing the timeline. | 我们在改变时间线 |
[16:30] | That photo that Nora saw at the Flash museum, | 诺拉在闪电侠博物馆看到的照片 |
[16:32] | it could be different now. | 现在可能不一样了 |
[16:33] | Maybe it doesn’t even exist. | 可能根本不存在 |
[16:35] | After all… the timeline is malleable. | 毕竟 时间线是有延展性的 |
[16:41] | I just don’t understand why our plan didn’t work. | 我只是搞不明白为什么计划没有成功 |
[16:44] | Yeah, you guys did everything right. | 是的 你们所做的一切都是正确的 |
[16:45] | The only reason it didn’t work | 不成功的唯一原因 |
[16:46] | is because I couldn’t convince him. | 是因为我没有说服到他 |
[16:48] | Dad, you’re the Flash. | 爸 你是闪电侠 |
[16:50] | When the Flash speaks honestly from his heart, | 当闪电侠发自肺腑说实话的时候 |
[16:52] | people listen. | 人们都会听进去 |
[16:53] | Not all people. | 不是所有人 |
[16:56] | Let’s keep searching. | 我们继续搜寻吧 |
[16:57] | I’m gonna check the Cicada files at CCPD. | 我去中城警局查一下蝉的档案 |
[17:00] | See if I missed anything. | 看看有没有漏掉什么 |
[17:05] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[17:07] | We just… we just need to create | 我们只 我们只是需要创造 |
[17:09] | another window of opportunity, okay? | 另一个机遇之窗 好吗 |
[17:11] | Dad couldn’t convince Cicada to take the cure. | 爸爸没能说服蝉接受解药 |
[17:13] | He just… he just needs to find the right words. | 他只是 他只需要找到恰当的话语 |
[17:24] | Bare. | 巴仔 |
[17:25] | What are you doing here so late? | 这么晚你在这里干嘛 |
[17:27] | We hit a wall at S.T.A.R. Labs tracking Cicada. | 在尖端科研实验室追踪蝉碰壁了 |
[17:29] | Thought a change of scenery would help, but… | 我以为换个环境会有助于思考 可是 |
[17:33] | Keep your head up, man. | 别气馁 老弟 |
[17:35] | We’ll find him. We always do. | 我们会找到他的 我们总能做到 |
[17:38] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[17:40] | I’m more worried about what happens when we do. | 我更担心的是找到他之后该怎么做 |
[17:43] | Our whole plan depends on me being able to convince Dwyer | 整个计划的成败取决于我能否说服德怀尔 |
[17:47] | to just take the cure. | 接受解药 |
[17:50] | The last time I tried… | 上次我尝试时 |
[17:52] | I don’t think I’ve ever struck out so hard. | 我没想到会那么失败 |
[17:55] | Wow, that’s saying a lot | 那真的挺差劲的 |
[17:56] | considering your track record at the plate. | 鉴于你在本垒的历史记录 |
[17:58] | Wait, what exactly did you say to him? | 慢着 你到底跟他说了什么 |
[18:03] | That he was creating a legacy of fear, | 说他正在创造一个将载入史册的 |
[18:06] | one that would go down in history, | 令人恐惧的名声 |
[18:09] | but that we could work together to change that. | 但我们可以共同合作改变它 |
[18:15] | That sounds like something the Flash would say. | 这听起来就像闪电侠说的话 |
[18:18] | Well, I am the Flash. | 我就是闪电侠 |
[18:19] | Look, that man’s a zealot. | 听着 那个人是狂热者 |
[18:20] | He sees you in that suit | 他看着你这身战衣 |
[18:21] | and all he sees is the thing he hates. | 看见的都是他所憎恨的东西 |
[18:24] | Meta-human, superpowers, | 超能力者 超能力 |
[18:25] | the thing that took his niece away from him. | 从他身边夺走侄女的那些东西 |
[18:27] | He can’t see past the Flash, | 他的视野无法越过闪电侠 |
[18:29] | but what he doesn’t know… | 但他不知道的是 |
[18:30] | There’s a whole lot more to you than that. | 你远远不仅仅是闪电侠 |
[18:34] | Be more Barry Allen. Human. | 更多的做巴里·艾伦 普通人 |
[18:39] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[18:40] | Thanks. I’m gonna dive back in. | 谢谢你 我打算继续工作 |
[18:42] | I’ll let you get back to running down Ambres. | 我就不妨碍你追查安布勒斯了 |
[18:44] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[18:46] | me and Cecile ran into a wall ourselves. | 我和塞西尔遇到了阻碍 |
[18:49] | We are… uh, she… like, working together. | 我们 她… 无法一起工作 |
[18:52] | I mean, ever since she got her powers, | 自从她得到了超能力 |
[18:56] | it’s like she’s a human lie detector. | 她就像是个人形测谎仪 |
[19:00] | How is that a bad thing? | 这怎么是坏事呢 |
[19:01] | You know I’ve always prided myself | 你知道我一直自豪于 |
[19:03] | on being able to read people, right? | 能看透他人的想法 是吧 |
[19:05] | But Cecile and these powers, I mean, she puts me to shame. | 但塞西尔这超能力 她把我比下去了 |
[19:11] | Well, you just got to remember that you guys are a team. | 你只需要记住你们是一个团队 |
[19:13] | That makes her strengths your strengths | 她的力量也是你的力量 |
[19:15] | and yours hers. | 反过来也一样 |
[19:18] | So if you let her do what she’s great at, | 所以如果你让她做擅长的事 |
[19:19] | it’s only going to create more room | 这只会为你创造更多的空间 |
[19:20] | for you to do more of what you’re great at too, right? | 去做更多你也擅长的事情 对吧 |
[19:25] | Well, damn. | 好吧 该死 |
[19:28] | You’re getting real good at these pep talks, Bare. | 你越来越会激励人了 巴仔 |
[19:31] | Well, I had a pretty good teacher. | 我可是有个很好的老师 |
[19:41] | Hey, Nora. | 诺拉 |
[19:43] | Hi, Nora. | 诺拉 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[19:45] | Do you want to turn that down a little bit? | 你能把音量调低一点吗 |
[19:48] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:50] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么 |
[19:51] | Sped-up archives of the Flash’s comm recordings. | 加速后的闪电侠通信记录存档 |
[19:54] | I thought that if I listen to his best appeals, | 我觉得如果我听了他的最佳演讲 |
[19:57] | I could figure out what exactly worked so well. | 我就能搞清楚到底是什么这么有用 |
[19:59] | And did you? | 你搞定了吗 |
[20:01] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[20:02] | But if I run the transcripts through the computer, | 但如果我在电脑上运行这些文字 |
[20:04] | I can extrapolate recurring key words | 我可以从他最成功的演讲中 |
[20:06] | from his most successful appeals | 推断出重复出现的关键词 |
[20:08] | and create a sort of “Best of Speeches” Speech. | 然后创造出一种”最佳演讲合集”的演讲 |
[20:11] | Well, um, | 好吧 |
[20:14] | why don’t you let your dad think about it | 你不如让你爸爸来思考这个 |
[20:15] | and we could go to the rooftop of Jitters. | 我们可以去吉特咖啡的屋顶 |
[20:19] | It’s a great place to clear your mind, | 那是个让你头脑清醒的好地方 |
[20:20] | plus it’s got the best views of the city. | 还能欣赏到市里最好的景色 |
[20:22] | You want to go sightseeing? Right now? | 你想去观光吗 现在 |
[20:25] | What… is this from that list of yours? | 这是你那个清单里的一条吗 |
[20:27] | Well, yeah, but… | 是的 但是… |
[20:29] | All day I’ve been trying to figure out a way to stop Cicada | 一整天我都在想办法阻止蝉 |
[20:31] | and all day you’ve been trying to pull me away. | 可一整天你都想把我拉走 |
[20:35] | Why are you pushing this list? | 你为什么要推进这个清单 |
[20:37] | I mean, it’s just the last time | 这可能是我们 |
[20:38] | that we may get to spend together. | 最后一次聚在一起 |
[20:41] | Nora, I mean, once we stop Cicada, | 诺拉 一旦我们阻止了蝉 |
[20:42] | you’ll go back to your time and… | 你就会回到你的时间去… |
[20:48] | Us like this together will end. | 我们像这样在一起的日子就结束了 |
[20:52] | Mom, it doesn’t end. | 妈妈 这不会结束 |
[20:53] | We have our whole future together. | 我们的整个未来都在一起 |
[20:55] | Yeah, for you it’ll feel like no time has passed | 是的 对你来说 感觉就像时间没有流逝 |
[20:57] | but for me, it’ll be decades before I… | 但对我而言 下次像这样见到你之前… |
[21:02] | see you like this again. | 就像过了几十年 |
[21:07] | Uh, no, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[21:09] | Um, I will catch up with you later. | 等会再跟你聊 |
[21:22] | Joe. | 乔 |
[21:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:24] | Why’d you want me to meet you here? | 为什么你想在这里见面 |
[21:26] | Look, I know the last time we tried to work together | 听着 上次我们试着一起工作的时候 |
[21:29] | went a bit south. | 有点失败 |
[21:31] | Oh, a bit? | 只是有点吗 |
[21:32] | You’re right. I’m sorry, Cecile. | 你是对的 我很抱歉 塞西尔 |
[21:34] | I let my pride get in the way, | 我的骄傲碍事了 |
[21:38] | and I didn’t lean on your strengths | 应该依靠你的力量的时候 |
[21:40] | when I should have. | 我却没有那么做 |
[21:42] | But you know me, | 但你懂我的 |
[21:43] | I’m not a man who makes the same mistake twice. | 我不是个会犯两次相同错误的人 |
[21:47] | So… | 所以… |
[21:53] | Would you do me the honor | 你能赏光 |
[21:54] | of joining me in this interrogation? | 和我一起来审讯吗 |
[21:57] | You do what you do best, I’ll take care of the rest. | 你做你最擅长的事 我会搞定剩下的 |
[22:10] | Get ’em, girl. | 去吧 姑娘 |
[22:13] | Detective. DA. | 警探 地方检察官 |
[22:15] | This is starting to border on harassment. | 这近乎于骚扰了 |
[22:16] | I have told you everything I know. | 我把我知道的一切都告诉你们了 |
[22:18] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[22:19] | We know that you’ve been funneling meds to Orlin Dwyer. | 我们知道你一直在给奥林·德怀尔提供药 |
[22:22] | Well, if you knew that, | 如果你们知道了的话 |
[22:23] | then I’d be arrested and not sitting here. | 我会被逮捕而不是坐在这里 |
[22:28] | Let me correct myself. | 我纠正一下说法 |
[22:30] | We have a strong hunch, | 我们有强烈的预感 |
[22:33] | but I bet if we were to go through | 但我敢打赌如果我们 |
[22:34] | the video camera footage from the hospital, | 彻查医院的摄像机镜头 |
[22:37] | we’ll find proof that you were assisting Dwyer. | 我们会找到你协助德怀尔的证据 |
[22:40] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[22:41] | I mean, why would I condone a vigilante murderer? | 我为什么要纵容一个义警杀人犯呢 |
[22:44] | Because of what happened to Darius. | 因为发生在达留斯身上的事 |
[22:48] | Darius. | 达留斯 |
[22:52] | It hurts you to even think about it. | 想想都会让你受伤 |
[22:55] | My fiancé was killed by meta-humans | 我的未婚夫在极速为非作歹的时候 |
[22:57] | during Zoom’s rampage. | 被超能力者杀死了 |
[22:58] | So, yes, it hurts to think about him. | 所以是的 想到他很痛苦 |
[23:00] | Hurt enough for you to help Dwyer kill other meta-humans? | 痛到足以让你帮助德怀尔杀死其他超能力者吗 |
[23:04] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[23:05] | you took an oath to do no harm, right? | 你发过誓不伤害别人 对吧 |
[23:07] | Can you truthfully say you’ve upheld that oath? | 你能如实地说你遵守了那个誓言吗 |
[23:14] | That guilt that you feel right now? | 你现在感觉到的内疚 |
[23:17] | There’s a way to make up for it. | 有个办法可以弥补 |
[23:18] | All you have to do is help us find Orlin. | 你要做的就是帮我们找到奥林 |
[23:22] | What, so… so you can put him in jail? Kill him? | 这样你们好把他关进监狱吗 还是杀了他 |
[23:24] | No, so we can cure him. | 不 我们会治好他 |
[23:26] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[23:27] | Maybe not with the medicine you’ve been giving him, | 也许不是靠你一直在给他的药 |
[23:29] | but S.T.A.R. Labs has created a treatment | 而是尖端科研实验室创造了一种解药 |
[23:32] | that turns metas back into normal human beings. | 能把超能力者变成正常人 |
[23:39] | I can’t take you to him. | 我不能带你去见他 |
[23:41] | Okay, okay, then help us set up a meet. | 好的 没事 那帮我们安排个会面 |
[23:43] | Look, Dr. Ambres, it’s clear. | 听着 安布勒斯医生 很清楚了 |
[23:46] | You’ve come to truly care for Dwyer. | 你真的很关心德怀尔 |
[23:48] | So we’re asking you now… | 所以我们现在请求你… |
[23:52] | help us save his life. | 帮我们救他的命 |
[24:00] | I can make contact, and I can share the location. | 我可以去联系 也可以告诉你们位置 |
[24:06] | I have rounds in an hour | 我一个小时内要轮班 |
[24:07] | and patients that I can save tonight. | 还有今晚我可以拯救的病人 |
[24:09] | So am I free to go, please? | 拜托了 我能走了吗 |
[24:20] | I love my job. | 我热爱我的工作 |
[24:21] | I can stay here all night. | 我可以在这里待一整晚 |
[24:24] | And we will, unless you tell us | 我们都会 除非你告诉我们 |
[24:26] | what you’re keeping hidden right now. | 你现在还在隐藏些什么 |
[24:34] | Yo, yo. I got your text. You talked to Ambres? | 我收到你的短信了 你跟安布勒斯谈过了 |
[24:37] | Cecile and I together got through to her. | 我和塞西尔一起说服了她 |
[24:40] | She’s going to show us where to find Dwyer. | 她会告诉我们如何找到德怀尔 |
[24:42] | Joe, that’s amazing. | 乔 这太棒了 |
[24:43] | Yeah, Ambres told us something else. | 是的 安布勒斯还告诉我们些别的事情 |
[24:45] | Dwyer’s niece, Grace? She’s a meta. | 德怀尔的侄女 格蕾丝 她是个超能力者 |
[24:55] | So le petit Dwyer is a meta. | 原来”小德怀尔”是个超能力者 |
[24:58] | Wait, I thought we scanned Grace for meta powers | 等等 我以为诺拉进入她的大脑时 |
[25:00] | when Nora entered her brain. | 我们已经对格蕾丝进行过超能力扫描 |
[25:02] | We did but that was back when her DNA was 100% human. | 确实 但那时她的DNA还完全是人类 |
[25:05] | Her powers must have activated | 她的超能力肯定是在过去 |
[25:06] | in just the last few weeks, right? | 短短几个礼拜被激活的 对吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah, Ambres told Joe that the wound in Grace’s head | 对 安布勒斯告诉乔 格蕾丝头上的伤口 |
[25:11] | recently started glowing and mutating. | 最近开始发光和变异 |
[25:13] | Now all we need to do is get Dwyer to listen to you, again. | 现在我们需要再让德怀尔和你聊聊 |
[25:18] | Killer Frost can put him on ice from the neck down. | 冰霜杀手可以把他从脖子以下冻住 |
[25:21] | Better yet, I can re-sequence the Speed Force Bazooka | 更好的是 我可以重新排序神速力火箭炮 |
[25:24] | – to overload him with negative tachyons. – Yes. | -使他的负快子超负荷 -没错 |
[25:25] | – Absolutely. – So that he’s stuck there… | -绝对可以 -那样他就动不了了 |
[25:26] | Tachyon, shmack-yon. No, no. | 什么快子 你个蠢蛋 那不行 |
[25:28] | La Machine à Mémoire! | 我们应该用记忆机 |
[25:29] | We could go inside Dwyer’s mind. | 我们可以进入德怀尔的脑子 |
[25:30] | – Oh, about that… – Guys… | -这个嘛… -伙计们 |
[25:33] | – No, La Machine à Mémoire! – Last time? I think… | -用记忆机更好 -上次 我想… |
[25:35] | Guys, hey! | 伙计们 别吵了 |
[25:37] | I appreciate the enthusiasm, | 我很感激你们积极出谋划策 |
[25:40] | but I think we need to take a different approach. | 不过我想我们需要用其他的方式 |
[25:43] | No powers, no crazy plans. | 不要超能力 不要疯狂的计划 |
[25:48] | The Flash can’t convince Cicada to stop this, | 闪电侠无法说服蝉停手 |
[25:50] | but… maybe… | 但是 也许 |
[25:54] | I can. | 我可以 |
[26:01] | Dad’s back. | 爸爸回来了 |
[26:02] | He says Papa Joe’s got news about Dwyer. | 他说乔爷爷有关于德怀尔的消息 |
[26:05] | Okay, good. I guess we should get over to the Cortex. | 好的 那我们去表层控制室吧 |
[26:09] | You know, I had a list too. | 你知道吗 我也有个清单 |
[26:13] | Your wedding, Auntie Jenna’s baby shower, | 你的婚礼 詹娜阿姨的宝宝洗礼 |
[26:16] | Jitters, The Enlightenment. | 吉特 大悟之道 |
[26:23] | Those were all the moments in time | 这些都是你想要时间旅行回去 |
[26:25] | you wanted to go back and see us? | 拜访我们的时刻吗 |
[26:27] | Yeah, so I could have memories and experiences | 对 这样我就可以和你们所有人 |
[26:30] | with all of you. | 都有同样的记忆和经历 |
[26:32] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[26:34] | I should’ve been sensitive and I-I’m so sorry. | 我应该更体谅你 对不起 |
[26:38] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -没关系 -有关系的 |
[26:40] | I was so focused on making sure Flash beat Cicada, | 我太专注于想办法帮助闪电侠打败蝉 |
[26:44] | I forgot what I was supposed to really be focused on. | 忘记了我真正应该关注的事情 |
[26:49] | You and Dad. | 你和爸爸 |
[26:52] | You’re the reason I came back to this time, | 你们才是我回到现在的原因 |
[26:54] | not fighting big bads or getting my own XS-presso. | 而不是与坏人斗争或者得到以我命名的咖啡 |
[26:59] | So that I could spend time with my parents. | 我只是想和我的父母共度时光 |
[27:03] | My family. | 和我的家庭相处 |
[27:05] | I don’t know how much time we have left together | 我不知道我们还剩多少时间可以共度 |
[27:08] | or how much of your list we’re going to get done, | 或者你列在清单上的事我们还能完成多少 |
[27:11] | but from now on, every moment we have left, | 但从现在开始 剩下的每一刻 |
[27:15] | we’re going to make it a memorable one. | 我们都会让它值得纪念 |
[27:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:25] | Well, I guess we can cross off “Hugging while drinking tea” | 我想”一边喝茶一边拥抱”这一项 |
[27:28] | – off our list. – Yeah. | -可以从清单上划掉了 -是啊 |
[27:30] | Hey, guys, sorry to interrupt. | 伙计们 抱歉打断一下 |
[27:33] | – No, it’s fine. – We were just… | -没关系 -我们只是 |
[27:35] | We were just talking about Mom’s list. | 只是在谈论妈妈的清单 |
[27:39] | Um, so I heard Dad has a lead on Dwyer? | 我听说我爸有德怀尔的新线索 |
[27:42] | We have a location. | 我们有他的方位了 |
[27:44] | I’m going to head there any minute. | 我很快会去找他 |
[27:46] | Does Flash know what he’s going to say this time? | 闪电侠准备好这次如何说服他了吗 |
[27:50] | Actually, I think I’m just gonna talk to him, | 实际上 我只想和他聊聊 |
[27:54] | father to father. | 以一个父亲对父亲的方式 |
[27:56] | That’s a really good idea, Dad. | 这个主意太棒了 爸爸 |
[28:12] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 你好 |
[28:16] | Dr. Ambres told us where to find you. | 安布勒斯医生告诉我们在这里找你 |
[28:20] | I just want to talk. | 我只想和你聊聊 |
[28:22] | There’s no more talking. | 我们没什么好聊的 |
[28:26] | Every time one of you metas comes near the rest of us, | 每次你们超能力者接近我们 |
[28:31] | good people get hurt. | 好人就会受到伤害 |
[28:34] | This is what you all deserve. | 这是你们应得的 |
[28:37] | Does that include Grace? | 这也是格蕾丝应得的吗 |
[28:42] | Ambres hasn’t told you. | 安布勒斯还没告诉你 |
[28:45] | Grace. She’s a meta. | 格蕾丝 她也是超能力者了 |
[28:48] | The night the satellite crashed, | 卫星坠毁的那一晚 |
[28:51] | she was hit with a piece of shrapnel inflected with dark matter. | 她被一片带有暗物质的碎片砸中 |
[28:54] | That’s… that’s why she’s in a coma, | 她因此陷入昏迷 |
[28:56] | and now it’s changing her. | 现在暗物质正在改变她 |
[28:59] | That’s a lie. | 你在骗我 |
[29:01] | And that’s why Ambres told us where to find you. | 因此安布勒斯才告诉我们来这里找你 |
[29:03] | She’s afraid. | 她害怕了 |
[29:05] | She’s afraid you’re going to do the one thing you can’t come back from. | 她害怕你会做出令自己抱憾终生的事情 |
[29:13] | I know how much you care about Grace. | 我知道你非常在意格蕾丝 |
[29:17] | You’re trying to make the world a better place for her. | 你在努力为她让这个世界变得更好 |
[29:20] | She didn’t choose to be a meta, | 她并没有选择成为一个超能力者 |
[29:23] | but she is. | 但她现在确实是 |
[29:25] | Does that mean she deserves to die? | 难道她也该死吗 |
[29:27] | No. | 不 |
[29:29] | I would never hurt Grace. | 我永远不会伤害格蕾丝 |
[29:33] | Then you’d let her grow up in a world of fear. | 你会让她生活在一个充满恐惧的世界里吗 |
[29:36] | Where there’s someone out there hurting people like her. | 一个有人会伤害像她一样的人的世界里 |
[29:41] | The cure, it will heal Grace and you. | 解药 能够治愈格蕾丝 还有你 |
[29:56] | And why should I believe you, Flash? | 我为什么要相信你 闪电侠 |
[30:09] | Because I’m a father too. | 因为我也是一名父亲 |
[30:12] | My daughter, I love her more than I ever thought possible. | 我的女儿 我爱她胜过一切 |
[30:19] | I would do anything to make the world | 为了让她生活在一个更美好的世界 |
[30:21] | a better place for her. | 我会做任何事情 |
[30:25] | And I think you would too. | 我认为你也会这么做 |
[30:31] | So do it. | 接受解药吧 |
[30:46] | We made an arrangement. | 我们商量好了 |
[30:48] | We cure him and then Grace. | 我们先治愈他 然后治愈格蕾丝 |
[30:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:52] | Why are we here and not at a hospital? | 我们为什么在这里而不去医院 |
[30:57] | We have to be sure that the cure is successful. | 我们必须确保解药成功 |
[31:01] | We created it. | 我们发明的 |
[31:02] | We’re the ones who know how it works. | 我们才是知道它如何运作的人 |
[31:04] | Once administered, the cure will take 60 seconds | 一旦使用 解药将在60秒内 |
[31:07] | to eliminate the meta-human powers in your system. | 消除你系统内的超能力 |
[31:10] | That means the wound in your chest will then open. | 那意味着你胸腔中的伤口会打开 |
[31:13] | You’ll need me to suture it shut | 你需要我将其缝合 |
[31:14] | so you don’t bleed out. | 否则你会血流不止 |
[31:15] | Why not Doc Ambres? | 为什么不是安布勒斯医生 |
[31:18] | She’s being held for questioning. | 她正在接受审问 |
[31:19] | No, it’s Ambres, or we’re done. | 不 必须是安布勒斯 否则就算了 |
[31:28] | All right, we’ll get her. | 好吧 我们去找她 |
[31:30] | If anything goes wrong, | 如果出现任何差错 |
[31:32] | or if you’re lying to me, | 或者你们对我撒谎 |
[31:34] | I’ll kill every… | 我会杀了你们 |
[31:38] | last…one of you. | 每个人 |
[31:46] | And we’re certain everything in this room is sterile? | 确定这个房间中所有的都是无菌的吗 |
[31:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:51] | Everything except that. | 除了那个 |
[31:55] | That thing’s not negotiable. | 那不能动 |
[32:02] | That rage of his, it’s… | 他的愤怒 太… |
[32:06] | Joe, I can’t. | 乔 我不能 |
[32:08] | Are you going to stay? | 你会留下吗 |
[32:09] | Uh, yeah, just in case. | 是的 以防万一 |
[32:12] | – Okay. – All right, babe. | -好的 -好的 亲爱的 |
[32:14] | Good job today. | 今天干得不错 |
[32:16] | You too. Partner. | 你也是 搭档 |
[32:24] | We never could have done this without you guys. | 没有你们我们做不到 |
[32:26] | Well, I’m glad it worked out, | 能成功我很高兴 |
[32:28] | but when this is over, he’s going to jail, | 但这结束后 他得进监狱 |
[32:32] | for a long time. | 关上好久 |
[32:35] | Okay, one fresh serving of piping hot meta-human cure. | 好的 一份新鲜出炉的超能力解药 |
[32:40] | I’m just supposed to trust that that thing works? | 我应该相信那东西有用吗 |
[32:42] | Has it gone through any human testing? | 它有经过人体试验吗 |
[32:44] | It’s gone through giant shark testing. | 经过大型鲨鱼试验 |
[32:48] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[32:51] | It’s okay, Doc. | 没事的 医生 |
[32:54] | I wanted to tell you the truth about Grace. | 我想告诉你有关格蕾丝的真相 |
[32:57] | I just couldn’t find the words. | 我只是找不到合适的词 |
[32:59] | You were just trying to keep her safe. | 你只是想保证她的安全 |
[33:03] | I’ll always be thankful for that. | 我会永远感激你的 |
[33:10] | See you on the other side. | 那边见 |
[33:24] | There we go. | 开始了 |
[33:31] | Injecting the cure. | 注射解药 |
[33:55] | His vitals are spiking. | 他的生命指数在激增 |
[33:56] | How can we tell if the cure is even working? | 我们怎么知道解药起作用了 |
[33:58] | Oh, it’s working. | 起作用了 |
[34:11] | My powers are back. | 我的超能力回来了 |
[34:12] | Which means Dwyer’s powers must be gone. | 那就意味着德怀尔的消失了 |
[34:22] | It appears your sojourn into the past was a success. | 看来你在过去的逗留是成功的 |
[34:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | You as well. It’s your, uh, 38th Cicada? | 你也是 是你的第三十八个蝉吗 |
[34:30] | That’s right, yes. | 没错 |
[34:32] | 38th Cicada. Trente-huit Cicada. | 三十八号蝉 第三十八个蝉 |
[34:34] | Alley-oop! | 大满贯 |
[34:35] | But, of course, there’s some business here | 当然 这里还有些事情 |
[34:37] | that remains unfinished. | 尚未完成 |
[34:38] | For instance, how did you know before you saw the burn marks | 比如说 在你看到图片里的烧痕之前 |
[34:41] | in the photograph that it was a meta-human | 你怎么知道会是超能力者 |
[34:44] | that would lead us to Cicada? | 带我们找到蝉 |
[34:46] | Uh, I… | 我 |
[34:49] | You know, I just had this feeling | 我就是有种感觉 |
[34:50] | that something big was coming. | 大事即将发生 |
[34:54] | They’re working on him now. | 他们现在正在治疗他 |
[34:56] | I will be so happy when this is all over with. | 这些都结束时我会好开心 |
[35:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:16] | What happened to the power? | 怎么停电了 |
[35:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:20] | I should check the Med Lab. | 我得检查下医务室 |
[35:23] | – Someone’s coming. – Who? | -有人来了 -谁 |
[35:38] | Cicada? | 蝉吗 |
[36:06] | Where’s that coming from? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:08] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[36:09] | – Hold on! – Iris. | -等下 -爱瑞丝 |
[36:11] | – Careful. – I can’t see anything. | -小心 -我什么也看不到 |
[36:13] | Here. | 这里 |
[36:15] | Cisco, we need power. | 西斯科 我们需要电 |
[36:16] | We got a much bigger problem. | 我们有个更严重的问题 |
[36:20] | Cicada? | 蝉 |
[36:20] | How the hell did that happen? | 那到底怎么发生的 |
[36:21] | I don’t know, but he’s coming here and he looks pissed. | 我不知道 但他来了而且很愤怒 |
[36:24] | We have to move now. | 我们现在得走了 |
[36:25] | I’ve got to keep patching him up. | 我得接着把他缝好 |
[36:27] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[36:38] | There. | 好了 |
[36:40] | – He’s in the hallway. – Get the hell out of here. | -他在走廊 -快离开这里 |
[37:47] | Iris! Get down! | 爱瑞丝 趴下 |
[38:24] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[38:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:38] | Please, whoever you are. | 不管你是谁 |
[38:42] | I only came here to make him human again! | 我只是为了让他变回正常人 |
[38:45] | I helped him! | 我帮了他 |
[39:06] | Please! | 拜托 |
[39:09] | Please don’t do this! | 拜托别这样 |
[39:28] | Nope. They’re all toast. | 不行 全都坏掉了 |
[39:31] | Well, better the computers than us. | 电脑遭殃总好过是我们 |
[39:34] | – Joe. – Are you okay? | -乔 -你还好吗 |
[39:36] | – I’m okay, I’m okay. – I’m a little bruised, but… | -我还好 -我有点青肿 但… |
[39:39] | Everybody else? | 其他人呢 |
[39:41] | Yeah, we’re okay. | 我们都还好 |
[39:42] | – Guys… – Dr. Ambres didn’t make it. | -各位 -安布勒斯医生没能撑过去 |
[39:51] | There’s no sign of them anywhere. | 到处都没有他们的踪迹 |
[39:53] | I don’t understand what happened. | 我不明白发生了什么 |
[39:54] | I mean, we got Dwyer, we gave him the cure. | 我们找到了德怀尔 给他了解药 |
[39:57] | If… if Cicada doesn’t exist anymore, who was that? | 如果蝉不存在了 那又是谁 |
[40:01] | Someone worse. | 更可怕的人 |
[40:37] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[40:46] | Uncle Orlin. | 奥林叔叔 |