时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But when my daughter came back from the future to help, | 但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙 |
[00:16] | she changed the present. | 她改变了现在 |
[00:18] | And now our world is more dangerous than ever. | 现在我们的世界比以往更加危险 |
[00:21] | And I’m the only one fast enough to save it. | 我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人 |
[00:24] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | – Is my dad even really– – Caitlin, your father is dead. | -我爸爸是不是真的 -凯特琳 你父亲死了 |
[00:31] | – Dad? – You found me. | -爸爸 -你找到我了 |
[00:33] | I want to make it up to you, Caity. | 小凯 我想补偿你 |
[00:34] | I really should’ve been there for you. | 我确实应该陪伴在你身边 |
[00:37] | Icicle wouldn’t have gone to all this trouble | 如果我爸一点都不剩的话 |
[00:40] | to kill my dad if there wasn’t a piece of him still left. | 冰柱不会这么大费周章地去杀他 |
[00:42] | We got Dwyer, we gave him the cure, | 我们找到了德怀尔 给他了解药 |
[00:44] | but another Cicada showed up. | 但是另一个蝉却出现了 |
[00:46] | She wants to tell you her secret. | 她想告诉你们她的秘密 |
[00:47] | Someone instructed you to do it. | 是有人指示你去做的 |
[00:48] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[00:51] | Dad, please don’t do this! | 爸爸 拜托别这么做 |
[00:53] | Nora, if you try to run back in time again, | 诺拉 如果你再试图回到过去 |
[00:56] | I will feel it in the Speed Force. | 我会在神速力里感受到 |
[00:57] | Good-bye, Nora. | 再见 诺拉 |
[01:05] | You took our daughter back to the future? | 你把我们的女儿送回到了未来 |
[01:07] | I didn’t have any other choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[01:09] | I? It’s we, Barry. | 我 是我们 巴里 |
[01:11] | We. She’s our daughter, | 我们 她是我们的女儿 |
[01:13] | – not just yours. – I know that. | -不只是你的 -我知道 |
[01:14] | But you left her there anyway? | 但你还是把她留在了那里 |
[01:15] | I can’t trust her, Iris! | 我无法相信她 爱瑞丝 |
[01:18] | That puts all of us in danger! | 那让我们都陷入了危险 |
[01:20] | That’s how you feel, Barry. | 那是你的感受 巴里 |
[01:22] | What about asking how I feel? | 为什么不问问我的感受 |
[01:24] | I didn’t think I had to! | 我不认为有必要问 |
[01:27] | Of course you didn’t. | 当然没有必要 |
[01:29] | Of course you didn’t, Barry! | 你当然没有必要问 巴里 |
[01:30] | You always see one way through a problem | 你总是认为只有一种解决办法 |
[01:32] | and damn what I think. | 而且不顾我的想法 |
[01:33] | Wait, wait, what the hell does that mean? | 等等 你这是什么意思 |
[01:35] | You know, we have been through so much crap, | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[01:37] | we have been through so much therapy | 去看过了这么多心理治疗 |
[01:38] | and you are still– | 然而你还是 |
[01:39] | still making decisions based on your emotions! | 还是会感情用事 |
[01:42] | ‘Cause I’m right this time! | 因为这次我是对的 |
[01:49] | Flashpoint? | 闪点 |
[01:51] | Going to the Speed Force and leaving me? | 抛下我去神速力 |
[01:53] | Were you right those times too? | 那几次你也是对的吗 |
[01:54] | You think I wanted to do this? | 你以为我想要这样做吗 |
[01:57] | That this was easy? | 这对我来说很容易吗 |
[01:59] | Seeing Nora looking at me, asking for forgiveness | 看到诺拉看着我 求我原谅她 |
[02:03] | knowing it might be the last time I ever see her? | 知道这可能是我最后一次见到她 |
[02:06] | What about the last time that I get to see her, Barry? | 我最后一次见到她是什么时候 巴里 |
[02:10] | I didn’t even get a chance to say good-bye! | 我甚至都没有告别的机会 |
[02:12] | Damn it, Iris, she lied to us for months! | 该死 爱瑞丝 她几个月来一直在骗我们 |
[02:15] | And she explained why! | 她解释了原因 |
[02:16] | That she was working with Thawne? | 她一直在和斯旺合作吗 |
[02:31] | That doesn’t bother you. | 你不介意这一点 |
[02:36] | No, it doesn’t. | 对 我不介意 |
[02:40] | Maybe if he killed your mother in front of you, | 也许如果他在你面前杀死你妈妈的话 |
[02:43] | you’d feel differently. | 你就会有不同的感受了 |
[02:48] | Maybe you feeling differently, Barry, | 也许感受不同 巴里 |
[02:49] | is why we should have made this decision together. | 就是我们需要共同做决定的原因 |
[02:52] | She just wanted to meet you, Barry. | 她只是想要见你 巴里 |
[02:53] | The father that she never knew | 她素未谋面的父亲 |
[02:55] | and there was one person who could teach her how to do that. | 只有一个人能教她如何做到这一点 |
[02:58] | Is it really so hard to understand | 你真的很难理解 |
[03:01] | why she would go to him? | 她为什么去找他吗 |
[03:02] | Doesn’t matter if I understand it. | 我是否理解并不重要 |
[03:05] | Thawne is manipulating her. | 斯旺在操纵她 |
[03:08] | He’s on death row, Barry. How is he manipulating her? | 他被关在死囚牢房 巴里 他要怎样操纵她 |
[03:13] | You know, if this were anybody else, you’d back me. | 如果这是其他人 你会支持我的 |
[03:17] | But because it’s Nora, because it’s our daughter, | 但因为这是诺拉 是我们的女儿 |
[03:20] | the person who finally stopped hating you, | 那个终于不再恨你的人 |
[03:24] | you refuse to see how dangerous this is. | 你拒绝认清这有多危险 |
[03:28] | I mean, you talk about making decisions based on emotion. | 你提到感情用事 |
[03:36] | Look in the mirror. | 照照镜子吧 |
[03:58] | All those years without my father | 没有我爸爸的这些年 |
[04:01] | and you gave me a second chance. | 你给了我第二次机会 |
[04:04] | And now I’ve lost him all over again. | 现在我又一次失去了他 |
[04:07] | I failed you, Little Runner. | 我让你失望了 小极速者 |
[04:10] | No, this is my fault. | 不 这是我的错 |
[04:14] | I should’ve never lied to them about working with you. | 我不应该在与你合作这件事上欺骗他们 |
[04:17] | Well, perhaps not. | 也许不应该 |
[04:22] | I screwed everything up. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[04:24] | And now I can’t even help them catch Cicada | 现在我甚至都不能帮他们抓住蝉 |
[04:26] | because my dad will know if I run into the Speed Force. | 因为如果我进入神速力的话 我爸爸会知道 |
[04:31] | He most certainly will. | 他一定会知道 |
[04:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:42] | You’ve run into the Speed Force hundreds of times. | 你进入神速力好多次 |
[04:45] | And my father, other speedsters, | 然而我爸爸和其他极速者 |
[04:48] | they never felt you coming. | 从来没有感受到过你 |
[04:51] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[04:54] | Thawne, tell me how you did it. | 斯旺 告诉我你是怎么做到的 |
[04:55] | – Nora. – Tell me. Thawne! | -诺拉 -告诉我 斯旺 |
[04:57] | It’s not for you. | 这个方法不适合你 |
[04:59] | I need to see my father. | 我需要见我爸爸 |
[05:03] | Please, if there is a way | 拜托了 如果有方法 |
[05:05] | I can go back in time to see him undetected, | 能让我在不被他察觉的情况下回去 |
[05:07] | you have to tell me how. | 你得告诉我怎么做 |
[05:15] | I used to idolize your father. | 我曾经很崇拜你父亲 |
[05:19] | I wanted to be just like him. | 我想成为像他那样的人 |
[05:21] | But that was not my fate. I was to be the reverse. | 但那不是我的命运 我注定要成为他的反面 |
[05:24] | Opposite of him… | 在各种方面 |
[05:27] | in every way. | 成为他的对立面 |
[05:30] | So instead of tapping into the Speed Force | 所以我没有进入神速力 |
[05:32] | to access my powers… | 去获取我的能力 |
[05:37] | I created my own. | 而是创造了我自己的 |
[05:39] | You created your own Speed Force? | 你创造了自己的神速力 |
[05:42] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[05:43] | And I can access it to go back in time? | 我可以利用它回到过去吗 |
[05:45] | That and more. | 不仅如此 |
[05:49] | Can you teach me how to use it? | 你能教我怎样使用它吗 |
[05:53] | Well, I– I have to warn you, Nora. | 我必须警告你 诺拉 |
[05:56] | It’s a little bit negative. | 有一点点负能量 |
[06:12] | Hey, where is Cecile and Cisco? | 塞西尔和西斯科呢 |
[06:16] | Cecile’s relieving the nanny. | 塞西尔在接替保姆照顾孩子 |
[06:17] | And Cisco went to talk to Breacher | 西斯科去找穿越者 |
[06:19] | about how to track Cicada II. | 谈谈如何追查二代蝉 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | Where’s Iris? | 爱瑞丝呢 |
[06:24] | Uh, I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[06:26] | We’re not really seeing eye to eye right now. | 我们现在的看法并不完全一致 |
[06:29] | Because? | 因为 |
[06:31] | Because I took Nora home for good. | 因为我把诺拉永远地送回家了 |
[06:35] | – Nora’s gone? – Just like that? | -诺拉走了吗 -就这样吗 |
[06:39] | Well, only thing to do, really, | 唯一能做的就是 |
[06:41] | because Nora can’t be trusted. | 因为我们不能相信诺拉 |
[06:48] | I can deduce from your faces that you’re upset, | 我可以从你的表情看得出你很难过 |
[06:49] | but you understand the truth need to be exposed. | 但是你知道需要揭露真相 |
[06:52] | Yes, we understand that. | 是的 这我们明白 |
[06:55] | What you don’t understand is that this is a family. | 你不明白这是一个家 |
[06:58] | You didn’t include anyone in this. | 你没把任何人当家人看待 |
[07:00] | Oh, look. Baby Giraffe– | 小长颈鹿 |
[07:02] | Sherloque, you’ve done enough. | 歇洛克 你做得够多的了 |
[07:04] | – All right? – Oh, I have not done enough. | -好吗 -我没做够 |
[07:06] | We still have another Cicada to catch. | 我们还要抓另一个蝉 |
[07:07] | Man, he says you’ve done enough. | 他说你做够了 |
[07:11] | Well, perhaps I have. | 也许是吧 |
[07:17] | I got to take this. Yeah? | 我得接这个电话 喂 |
[07:19] | Look since Cisco didn’t take me with him, | 既然西斯科不带我一起去 |
[07:21] | I’m gonna round up the Cicada II files. | 我要整理一下二代蝉的文件 |
[07:23] | Cecile and I are going to go over them tomorrow, | 我和塞西尔明天会仔细看一下 |
[07:25] | see if anything makes my nose wiggle. | 看看有什么异样的地方 |
[07:33] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:35] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[07:37] | Guys, this is CCPD. We’ve got a big problem. | 各位 是中城警局打来 我们有大麻烦了 |
[07:44] | The nurses heard a crash in the middle of the night | 护士半夜听到一声巨响 |
[07:46] | but nobody saw anything. | 但是没人看到任何事 |
[07:47] | By the time they got here, | 等他们赶到那里的时候 |
[07:49] | Grace was gone. | 格蕾丝已经不见了 |
[07:51] | Judging by the thermal warping in this glass, | 从这个玻璃的热变形来判断 |
[07:53] | an energy blast with a lot of heat took out the window. | 一股巨大的高温热量爆炸把窗户炸开了 |
[07:57] | But I don’t really think we need any clues | 但我真觉得我们不需要任何线索 |
[07:59] | to know who took her. | 也知道是谁带走了她 |
[08:02] | Future Grace steals past Grace. | 未来的格蕾丝带走了过去的格蕾丝 |
[08:04] | I don’t even know if there’s a police code | 我都不知道自己绑架自己 |
[08:06] | for kidnapping yourself. | 警察该采取什么样的措施 |
[08:08] | Hey, what’s it say? | 上面写些什么 |
[08:09] | Grace’s coma is stable. | 格蕾丝的昏迷状态很稳定 |
[08:10] | As long as future Grace is looking after younger Grace, | 只要未来格蕾丝照顾小格蕾丝 |
[08:13] | her life’s not in any danger. | 她就不会有生命危险 |
[08:14] | We still have no way to find either of them. | 我们还是没有办法找到她们任何一人 |
[08:17] | Could things get any worse? | 事情会变得更糟糕吗 |
[08:29] | Working late, Dr. Tannhauser? | 加班吗 唐豪瑟医生 |
[08:31] | Or working early, depending how you see it. | 或是提早上班 取决于你如何看待 |
[08:34] | Well, I stopped by to say good night. | 我是来和你说晚安的 |
[08:35] | So I guess I’ll say good morning. | 看来我该说早上好 |
[08:38] | Good morning, J.P. | 早上好 JP |
[08:47] | Get back! Hold it right there! | 别过来 站住 |
[09:44] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[09:50] | I don’t suppose Icicle left any frozen fingerprints behind? | 我想冰柱不会留下任何冰冻的指纹吧 |
[09:53] | No, but this docking station | 是的 但扩充口 |
[09:55] | is lined with a carbon-filled Kapton polymide. | 内嵌着碳填充的外壳材料 |
[09:58] | NASA uses it to build probes | 是宇航局用来建造探测器 |
[10:00] | meant for the coldest reaches of space. | 为了能到达太空最冷的地方 |
[10:03] | There’s a lot of fresh puddles in here. | 这里有很多刚刚留下的水洼 |
[10:04] | You think he stole whatever kept this place cold? | 你觉得是他偷走的东西维持这里的冷度吗 |
[10:06] | – Try way beyond cold. – Why would he want it? | -假设不只是冷 -他要这个东西做什么 |
[10:09] | You’re going to have to ask Carla | 这你得等卡拉填完盗窃报告 |
[10:10] | when she’s done filing the theft report | 去问问她了 |
[10:12] | or Caitlyn when she gets here. | 或是等凯特琳来了问问她 |
[10:13] | I’m not sure about much lately. | 最近我很困惑 |
[10:18] | Hey, Barr. | 巴仔 |
[10:20] | Have you talked to Iris since she left? | 爱瑞丝走之后你有和她聊过吗 |
[10:23] | I’m just giving her some space. | 我只是给她一点空间 |
[10:25] | All right, just make sure you don’t give her too much. | 只是确保你不要给得太多 |
[10:28] | The right choice? What the hell are you talking about? | 正确的选择吗 你在说什么 |
[10:31] | You lied to me for 20 years and told me my father was dead. | 你骗了我20年 和我说我父亲死了 |
[10:34] | How the hell is that the right choice? | 这算是什么正确的选择 |
[10:36] | Your father is trapped inside an ice monster, Caitlyn. | 你父亲困在一个冰怪体内 凯特琳 |
[10:39] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[10:40] | Split custody with him on the weekends? | 周末的时候和他分摊抚养权吗 |
[10:42] | I don’t know. You could try telling me the truth. | 我不知道 你可以试着把真相告诉我 |
[10:44] | But why tell your daughter anything? | 但又何必告诉你女儿呢 |
[10:46] | Funny, I don’t recall you telling me | 好笑的是 我不记得你告诉我 |
[10:48] | that you let the monster out of the prison. | 你把那个怪物放出来了 |
[10:49] | Because you never told me he was in a prison! | 因为你从来没和我说过他被关着 |
[10:53] | And now all these years that I could’ve been working on | 而这么多年来 我本可以为爸爸研制解药 |
[10:55] | a cure for dad are gone! | 现在没有了 |
[10:57] | We may never get him back. | 我们也许永远也救不回他了 |
[11:00] | Well, at least you have someone to blame. | 至少你有人可以责怪 |
[11:02] | Moms are always here for that. | 这个责任永远在妈妈身上 |
[11:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:13] | I will be as soon as we find Icicle. | 找到冰柱我就会没事 |
[11:15] | My mom told me what he stole. | 我妈和我说他偷走的东西 |
[11:17] | It’s a prototype Cryo-Atomizer. | 是一个制冷雾化器原型 |
[11:19] | – And what can he do with that? – Nothing good. | -他能用那个来做什么 -不会有好事 |
[11:24] | My contacts upstate got nothing. | 我在州北的联络人毫无发现 |
[11:26] | I even tried Kritschgau at the DOD. Nada. | 我甚至找了国防部的克里舒高斯 无功而返 |
[11:28] | Nobody can spare the manpower to help find Cicada 2.0. | 没人能分派一些人手来帮我找二代蝉 |
[11:31] | Hey, what about The Citizen? | 那《公民报》呢 |
[11:32] | Any fresh leads on Cicada? Iris? | 有什么蝉的新线索吗 爱瑞丝 |
[11:37] | Hello? Um, Earth to Iris? | 地球呼叫爱瑞丝 |
[11:40] | Ralph, wait! | 拉尔夫 等等 |
[11:42] | “Barry, I don’t know if I can ever forgive you for this.” | 巴里 我不知道我是否能原谅你这么做 |
[11:47] | I think you missed a comma there. | 我想你这里漏了一个逗号 |
[11:48] | Can you stay out of it for once? | 你能不能别管闲事 |
[11:49] | She’s not kidding. Super mad. | 她不是在说笑 真的很生气 |
[11:51] | No. Look, um, Iris, | 不 爱瑞丝 |
[11:55] | I know how Barry can be. | 我知道巴里的性格 |
[11:57] | But you guys are like the Meghan and Harry of superhero royalty. | 但是你们就像是超级英雄皇室版的梅根和哈里 |
[12:02] | Your love is eternal. | 你们的爱是永恒的 |
[12:03] | – You two will talk and– and– – We did talk. | -你们会好好谈谈 -我们谈过了 |
[12:06] | I want Nora to stay here, he doesn’t. | 我要诺拉留在这里 他不愿意 |
[12:09] | How do we solve that? | 我们要怎么解决这个问题 |
[12:12] | Okay, Iris, honey. | 好吧 爱瑞丝亲爱的 |
[12:16] | I haven’t always been in the near-perfect relationship | 我之前处过的关系都没有 |
[12:20] | that I’m in now. | 现在这样近乎完美过 |
[12:21] | So take it from someone with experience, | 所以听有经验的人说一句 |
[12:23] | the only way you two solve this problem is together. | 你俩能解决这问题的唯一方法就是齐心协力 |
[12:29] | And you’re not going to find your answers here. | 而你在这里是找不到答案的 |
[12:35] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[12:43] | – You need to go after her. – Oh, come on. | -你得去追她 -别这样 |
[12:45] | Give me a break. Have you seen her right hook? | 饶了我吧 你见识过她的右勾拳吗 |
[12:47] | Ralph, she’s hurt, I know. | 拉尔夫 她受伤了 我了解的 |
[12:50] | But there’s something more. I feel it. | 但这其中还有原由 我能感觉到 |
[12:53] | She’s determined. | 她已经下定决心了 |
[12:57] | Reprogramming complete. | 重新编程完成 |
[12:58] | The Time Sphere’s navigation core is now locked | 时间球导航核心已经被锁定到 |
[13:01] | onto Nora West-Allen’s temporal signature. | 诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦的临时信号上 |
[13:03] | And you disabled the tracker that Cisco installed | 你还解除了西斯科安装在球里的 |
[13:05] | – into the Sphere? – Yes. | -追踪装置 -是的 |
[13:06] | However, there are still alarms in S.T.A.R. Labs. | 但是 尖端科研实验室还有警报装置 |
[13:08] | If you wish to use the Sphere undetected, | 如果你想要不被发觉情况下使用球 |
[13:10] | you must activate it off-site. | 就只能在户外使用 |
[13:16] | Planning a trip? | 准备去旅游吗 |
[13:19] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[13:20] | Followed you then stretched under the door. | 跟着你然后从门缝挤进来的 |
[13:21] | By the way, was anybody ever gonna | 对了 你们有谁想过 |
[13:23] | tell me about this secret room? | 告诉我这个密室的吗 |
[13:24] | What else do we got in here? A bowling alley or something? | 这里还有什么 保龄球道还是什么 |
[13:26] | Ralph, I don’t have time for this. | 拉尔夫 我没有这闲工夫 |
[13:28] | Actually, it looks like you have all the time in the world. | 实际上 你看起来时间多的很 |
[13:34] | You’re not gonna stop me. | 你阻止不了我的 |
[13:35] | Who said anything about stopping you? | 谁说要阻止你了 |
[13:40] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[13:42] | Thawne, I said I’m ready. | 斯旺 我说我准备好了 |
[13:44] | We shall see if you’re ready. | 等下就知道你准没准备好了 |
[13:46] | Now run. | 现在 跑吧 |
[13:51] | Now listen to me, Nora. | 听我说 诺拉 |
[13:53] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[13:56] | You’re reaching out and nobody’s there. | 你伸出手 但那里空无一人 |
[13:59] | The loneliness is pain. | 孤独是痛苦的 |
[14:00] | Pain racing through your mind. | 痛苦在你脑中疾驰 |
[14:03] | Crushing you, wrecking you, | 压倒你 破坏你 |
[14:04] | shattering your soul into a million little pieces. | 将你的灵魂击碎成上百万的碎片 |
[14:08] | And suddenly, you are no longer you. | 突然之间 你不再是你 |
[14:15] | You’re part of something different now. | 你现在是不同物质的一部分 |
[14:18] | Part of a negative force. | 是负力的一部分 |
[14:32] | It didn’t work. | 没起作用 |
[14:34] | Thawne, why didn’t it work? | 斯旺 为什么没起作用 |
[14:42] | – Are you ready? – All set to hit | -你准备好了吗 -准备好到达 |
[14:44] | 88 miles an hour! | 每小时88英里了 |
[14:47] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[14:52] | Open the time breach! | 打开时间缺口 |
[15:01] | Ralph, hurry up! | 拉尔夫 快点 |
[15:11] | So the Cryo-Atomizer has the ability | 所以制冷雾化器可以将 |
[15:13] | to disperse particles into the atmosphere. | 粒子散布到大气层之中 |
[15:16] | Particles that slow down atoms to a grinding halt. | 那些粒子会极度降低原子的速度 |
[15:19] | – And the slower they get- – The colder they get. | -它们速度越慢 -就会越冷 |
[15:21] | – How cold are we talking? – Absolute zero. | -究竟能有多冷 -完全零度 |
[15:23] | And if we combine them with Icicle’s meta-powers… | 如果我们将它和冰柱超能力结合 |
[15:26] | He could plunge Central City into a new Ice Age. | 他可能会让中城进入一个新的冰河时代 |
[15:28] | There is some good news. | 这里有些好消息 |
[15:30] | I think we can track the nano-cryoparticles | 我想我们能追踪雾化器中的 |
[15:32] | inside the atomizer. | 制冷纳米粒子 |
[15:33] | We just have to reprogram an oscillating inversion scanner. | 我们只需要设定一个制动翻转扫描仪 |
[15:36] | Do you mind running to the downstairs storage area | 你能不能跑到楼下的仓库去 |
[15:38] | and grabbing it? | 拿来一个 |
[15:40] | Wait. You should use a modified field array. | 等下 你应该用改进后的阵列场 |
[15:43] | There’s one in the upstairs archives. | 楼上储藏室有一个 |
[15:45] | No, no, actually the inversion scanner | 不不 其实制动翻转扫描仪 |
[15:46] | would work best. Thank you. | 是最好的 谢谢 |
[15:48] | No, no. Not since we upgraded our field arrays last year. | 不不 我们前年升级阵列场之后就不同了 |
[15:51] | You know you would know that if you visited more, | 你要是多来几次就知道了 |
[15:53] | not just when you needed something. | 而不是需要什么才来 |
[15:54] | Apparently, only when I need the wrong thing. | 显然 只有我需求错的时候 |
[15:58] | – The inversion scanner. – The field array. | -翻转扫描仪 -阵列场 |
[16:05] | I’ll get both. | 我两个都拿来 |
[16:06] | Might take my time. | 或许需要点时间 |
[16:08] | You need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 不 |
[16:14] | Is it me or is it getting really cold in here? | 是我错觉 还是这里变冷了 |
[16:18] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:41] | Two for one. | 一石二鸟 |
[16:45] | So who wants a family reunion? | 谁想来个家庭团圆 |
[16:59] | Adieu, Team Flash. | 再见 闪电小队 |
[17:12] | Barry. Barry, come on! | 巴里 巴里 挺住啊 |
[17:14] | Come on, Barr! | 快啊 巴仔 |
[17:17] | I can barely feel his pulse. | 我几乎感觉不到他的脉搏了 |
[17:19] | He has hypothermia. His heart rate’s dropping. | 他的体温过低 心率正在降低 |
[17:21] | We only have seconds to save him. | 我们只剩几秒的时间救他 |
[17:24] | – What are you doing? – Well, this– | -你要做什么 -这个… |
[17:26] | this machine has a large power source | 这个机器有强大能量源 |
[17:28] | I need to access to save Monsieur Allen. | 我需要它来救艾伦先生 |
[17:29] | Watch out. | 注意 |
[17:32] | That’ll work. Stand back. | 这样也可以 后退 |
[17:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:37] | This current should heat up the copper wiring | 这个电流可以加热他 |
[17:39] | of his suit’s circuitry and we need to heat it up enough | 战衣里的铜线 我们只需要足够的热量 |
[17:41] | so that his speed healing kicks in. | 让他的极速治疗可以开始 |
[17:43] | – Is this safe? – Safer than dying. | -这安全吗 -比死安全 |
[17:45] | – Come on, Monsieur Allen. – Barry? | -来吧 艾伦先生 -巴里 |
[17:48] | – Come on! – Barr! | -加油 -巴仔 |
[17:53] | Icicle. He has them. | 冰柱 他抓走了她们 |
[17:54] | – No, no, no, no, Monsieur. – No, no, wait. No, wait. | -不行不行 先生 -别 等下 等等 |
[17:56] | In time. In time. First, you rest. | 之后的 之后的 首先你要休息 |
[17:59] | Then we bring them home together. | 然后我们一起带她们回家 |
[18:12] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[18:14] | In another decommissioned Tannhauser site. | 另一个唐豪瑟废弃的站点 |
[18:17] | This site is a little more off-the-grid than usual. | 这个地方比其他的更隐蔽些 |
[18:20] | It’s where we kept our most classified projects. | 这是我们存放最机密项目的地方 |
[18:22] | Great. I guess we are Icicle’s next project. | 真棒 我想我们是冰柱的下一个项目了 |
[18:27] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[18:28] | Well, there’s a circuit panel over here. | 那边有个电路板 |
[18:29] | I think we can hack it and open the door. | 我想我可以黑进去打开门 |
[18:31] | Neither one of us knows about electrical engineering. | 咱俩都不懂电气工程 |
[18:33] | Our best bet is to break me out of these meta-cuffs | 我们最好的赌注是破坏这些超能力手铐 |
[18:36] | and let Killer Frost do the rest. | 然后让冰霜杀手来处理之后的事 |
[18:37] | Don’t be foolish. You’ll never break those. | 别傻了 你没法破坏这些东西的 |
[18:39] | Well, it’s no more foolish than you electrocuting yourself, | 不比你想电死自己更蠢 |
[18:41] | but if you want to, knock yourself out. | 但你真的想的话 随便你 |
[18:44] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你倒挺希望我被电死 对吧 |
[18:48] | How did we get here? | 我们是怎样沦落到这个地步的 |
[18:50] | I mean, you’re my mother and I’m your daughter. | 我是说 你是我妈妈 我是你女儿 |
[18:53] | But it has never felt like that. | 但我从未感受过母爱 |
[18:55] | You’ve always been cold, distant. | 你一直以来都是这么冷漠 疏远 |
[18:57] | You never wanted to be a part of my life. | 你从来就没想成为我生活中的一部分 |
[18:59] | Not then, and certainly not now. | 以前都不想 更别说现在 |
[19:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:03] | I mean, what did I ever do to get treated like this? | 我到底做错了什么 你要这样子对我 |
[19:06] | – What? – Why did you leave me? | -什么 -你当初为什么要离开我 |
[19:08] | You left me first. | 是你先抛下我的 |
[19:10] | You went to school across the country to get away from me. | 你为了远离我 跨了大半个国家去念书 |
[19:14] | You took a job in Central City | 你宁愿在中城工作 |
[19:16] | instead of working in the the same zip code as my lab, Caitlin, | 也不愿在我实验室所在的城市里工作 凯特琳 |
[19:18] | you were married to a man I never even met. | 你还嫁给一个我从来没见过的男人 |
[19:23] | I got the hint, | 我明白你的意思 |
[19:25] | but don’t you dare mistake things. | 但请不要混淆事实 |
[19:27] | I didn’t leave first. | 我不是先离开的人 |
[19:33] | What are we doing here? What do you want with us? | 我们在这里干什么 你想把我们怎么样 |
[19:35] | I want what you could be. | 我要你能成为的人 |
[19:38] | – Stop it! – Just a small blood sample. | -住手 -只是一个小小的血样 |
[19:47] | See you soon, Snow Pack. | 回头见 斯诺小分队 |
[19:55] | – What? – Snow Pack. | -什么 -斯诺小分队 |
[19:58] | That was your father’s nickname for our family. | 你爸给我们家起的昵称 |
[20:00] | I remember, and why is that scaring you? | 我记得 可这为什么吓到你了 |
[20:04] | He said he wanted what we could be | 他说他想要我们能成为那样的人 |
[20:06] | and then he took a sample of your blood. | 然后就抽了你的血样 |
[20:08] | Theoretically, he could use the Cryo-Atomizer | 理论上 他可以利用制冷雾化器 |
[20:10] | to recreate the process that created Killer Frost. | 来还原创造冰霜杀手的过程 |
[20:13] | So if he did that to you… | 假如他用来对付你的话 |
[20:15] | I would gain an ice persona. | 我也会有冰霜人格 |
[20:16] | And now with a sample of my blood… | 加上我的血样 |
[20:18] | He can create a serum | 他可以制造一种 |
[20:19] | that will permanently suppress our human sides. | 可以永久抑制我们人性面的血清 |
[20:21] | He wants an ice family | 他想要一个冰霜家庭 |
[20:23] | and he’s willing to erase us to get it. | 他不惜抹除我们的存在来达成目标 |
[20:30] | – Hold my suit. – Oh, my God, Ralph. | -拿着我战服 -我的天啊 拉尔夫 |
[20:32] | Do you ever wash this thing? – Focus, okay? | -你有洗过这件玩意吗 -专心点 好吗 |
[20:34] | You sure you’re ready to talk to “He who shall not be named”? | 你准备好要和”不能说出名字的人”谈话吗 |
[20:37] | Well, whether I am or not, Gideon said | 不管有没有 吉迪恩说 |
[20:38] | that these were Nora’s last known coordinates. | 这些是诺拉的最后已知坐标 |
[20:45] | You’re up. | 你来搞定 |
[20:49] | Hey, bro. | 你好 老兄 |
[20:51] | Uh, what a day. Am I right? | 多么无聊的一天 我没说错吧 |
[20:53] | You mind if I get a quick word there with Hannibal Speedster? | 你介意我跟汉尼拔极速者说几句话吗 |
[20:55] | It’s just going to take, like, a second. | 很快的 大概只需要一秒 |
[20:58] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[21:00] | Well, unless you got a signed Shift Change Order, | 除非你有签署的换班命令 |
[21:03] | nobody goes in there but me, bro. | 除了我谁都不能进去 老弟 |
[21:07] | Only you, huh? | 只有你啊 |
[21:08] | Okay, if you insist. | 好吧 如果你坚持的话 |
[21:18] | Oh, shrap. | 糟糕 |
[21:25] | You need to hurry. | 你得抓紧时间 |
[21:26] | This guy’s such a dick, | 这家伙是个混蛋 |
[21:27] | I got to think super douchey thoughts just to keep this face on. | 我得想些超级混球的事才能维持住这张脸 |
[21:34] | Douchey, douchey, douchey. | 混球 混球 混球 |
[21:35] | I did everything exactly like you told me. | 我明明按照你教我的每一步去做 |
[21:39] | How come I can’t do this? | 为什么我就做不成 |
[21:40] | Listen, not harboring enough rage to fuel your trip | 听着 没积攒足够的怒气 为征途做准备 |
[21:43] | is not something to be ashamed of. | 并不是一件让人感到羞耻的事 |
[21:45] | You’re just like your father. | 你只是太像你的父亲 |
[21:46] | Your light is your greatest strength. | 你的闪电 是你最强大的优势 |
[21:53] | – Nora. – Mom? | -诺拉 -妈妈 |
[21:56] | Step away from him, please. | 离他远一点 拜托 |
[21:58] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈妈 不要紧的 |
[22:00] | Eobard is helping me. | 艾尔伯德在帮助我 |
[22:02] | He has a way for me to get back home. | 他有办法让我回家 |
[22:04] | Nora, step away from him now. | 诺拉 离他远一点 立刻 |
[22:07] | Nora, listen to your mother. | 诺拉 听你妈妈的话 |
[22:15] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸在哪里 |
[22:17] | It’s just me. | 只有我来了 |
[22:19] | It’s probably for the best. Come on, we have to hurry. | 或许这是件好事 来吧 我们得快点 |
[22:22] | What do you mean it’s probably for the best? | 或许这是件好事 是什么意思 |
[22:24] | Nora, the last thing your father needs | 诺拉 你爸最不想看到的就是 |
[22:25] | is to see you here with him. | 你和他在一起 |
[22:27] | She’s right about that. | 她说得没错 |
[22:29] | No. | 不 |
[22:31] | No, she’s not, and neither is my dad. | 不 她错了 我爸也是 |
[22:33] | Nora, your dad was wrong, | 诺拉 你爸爸是错了 |
[22:35] | but he still cares about you. | 但他依旧在乎你 |
[22:36] | Why are you here and he isn’t? | 那为什么你来了而他没来 |
[22:38] | Look, I understand how you feel– | 听着 我能理解你现在的感受 |
[22:40] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[22:41] | Do you know what it’s like to want something | 你知道自己想要的东西 |
[22:43] | more than anything else in your whole life? | 胜过生命中的一切是什么感觉吗 |
[22:46] | To know your father? | 了解你的父亲 |
[22:48] | To do your best to follow in his footsteps? | 尽你所能跟随着他的脚步 |
[22:51] | To make him proud? | 让他感到骄傲 |
[22:54] | How could he leave me? | 他怎么能抛下我 |
[22:55] | – Wait, wait! That’s enough! – Nora. | -慢着 慢着 够了 -诺拉 |
[22:57] | How could he stop loving me? | 他怎么可以不再爱我了 |
[23:23] | No! | 不 |
[23:28] | It’s always the same condescending | 你总是说一些居高临下的 |
[23:29] | “I know better than you” Crap. | “我知道的比你多”的废话 |
[23:32] | and you never change! | 你一直都没变过 |
[23:34] | She’s trying to kill me. | 她想要杀了我 |
[23:37] | – Who else knows? – Everyone. | -还有谁知道 -所有人 |
[23:40] | It’s time for you to go home. | 你是时候回家了 |
[23:41] | Good-bye, Nora. | 再见 诺拉 |
[23:42] | Goodbye, Nora. Goodbye, Nora. | 再见 诺拉 再见 诺拉 |
[23:51] | She’s gone. | 她消失了 |
[23:52] | What the hell do you mean she’s gone? Gone where? | 她消失了是什么意思 消失去哪里 |
[23:55] | I don’t know where. I only know when. | 我不知道在哪里 我只知道在什么时候 |
[23:56] | 2019. | 2019年 |
[23:59] | When Nora said you showed her a way back… | 诺拉说你告诉她回去的方法… |
[24:03] | she meant your way. | 她说的是你那种方法 |
[24:04] | Yes. And I made a mistake. | 是的 我犯了错误 |
[24:07] | She wanted to go home, I tried to help her. | 她想回家 我尽力帮助她 |
[24:09] | But listen, Iris, you have to find her. | 但听好 爱瑞丝 你必须找到她 |
[24:11] | She needs her family. | 她需要她的家人 |
[24:12] | And that family does not include you. | 她的家人不包括你 |
[24:15] | But it does include Barry. | 但确实包括巴里 |
[24:18] | She needs you both united. | 她需要你们俩团结一起 |
[24:21] | I’m only going to say this once. | 这话我只说一次 |
[24:22] | You don’t get to comment on us. | 你没有资格对我们评议是非 |
[24:24] | You stay the hell out of our business | 你别管我们的闲事 |
[24:26] | or you won’t even make it to the end of that timer. | 否则你活不过那个计时器结束的一刻 |
[24:28] | I like your anger, | 我欣赏你的愤怒 |
[24:30] | but don’t let it drive Barry away. | 但别让它赶走巴里 |
[24:33] | The only way for you to help Nora | 你唯一能帮助诺拉的方式 |
[24:35] | is by doing it as a family. | 就是作为家人 |
[24:37] | Otherwise, you’re simply leaving Barry | 否则你就是在离开巴里 |
[24:42] | the exact same way he left Nora. | 就像他离开诺拉一样 |
[24:47] | Iris, we got to bail. | 爱瑞丝 我们得撤了 |
[24:48] | They found Officer Jackass. | 他们找到混蛋警官了 |
[24:51] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[24:53] | Iris, please. | 爱瑞丝 快 |
[25:11] | What’s it like having another person in your head? | 有其他人在你的脑中是什么感觉 |
[25:16] | Pretty crazy. | 挺疯狂的 |
[25:17] | I mean, when she first showed up, | 她第一次出现时 |
[25:19] | I couldn’t wait to get rid of her, | 我很想摆脱她 |
[25:21] | but when she disappeared, | 但她消失时 |
[25:24] | I tried even harder to get her back. | 我更想让她回来 |
[25:28] | What finally brought her back? | 最后是什么让她回来的 |
[25:31] | Family. | 家人 |
[25:33] | She protected us. | 她保护了我们 |
[25:36] | Well, I’m glad you had someone there for you. | 我很高兴有人能照顾你 |
[25:40] | Hey, Mom, that was pretty clever what you did. | 妈妈 你刚才真是聪明了 |
[25:45] | Figuring out Icicle’s plan. | 弄明白了冰柱的计划 |
[25:47] | Well, I recall you helped with that too. | 我记得你也帮了大忙 |
[25:51] | It’s amazing what we can do | 我们不斗嘴作对的时候 |
[25:52] | when we’re not trying to rip each other’s heads off. | 所能做的真是太让人震惊了 |
[25:59] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[26:00] | I’ll come back for her later. | 我会再回来找她的 |
[26:02] | First, we have some catching up to do. | 首先 我们先聊下 |
[26:05] | What? | 什么 |
[26:06] | No! | 不 |
[26:09] | Caitlyn! | 凯特琳 |
[26:22] | There’s no leads. | 没有线索 |
[26:23] | There’s no hits on Icicle’s cryosignature, | 没有冰柱的的搜索结果 |
[26:26] | no reads on facial recognition, nothing. | 也没有面部识别 什么都没有 |
[26:28] | Barr, we’ll find him. We always do. | 巴里 我们会找到他的 我们一直如此 |
[26:30] | How, Joe? How are we gonna find them? | 怎么找呢 乔 我们怎么找到他们 |
[26:32] | Caitlyn’s kidnapped. | 凯特琳被绑架了 |
[26:33] | We need Caitlyn to find Caitlyn. | 我们需要凯特琳来找到凯特琳 |
[26:34] | Cisco’s on another Earth | 西斯科在另一个地球 |
[26:36] | and Iris won’t even answer my calls! I… | 爱瑞丝不回我的电话 我… |
[26:40] | I don’t know how to fix any of this. | 我不知道怎么搞定这些 |
[26:42] | If I might? | 我能试试吗 |
[26:44] | It occurs to me that hiding | 我突然想到 |
[26:45] | a needle in a haystack is good. | 在大海中藏针很容易 |
[26:48] | Hiding a needle in a stack of needles? | 在针海里藏针 |
[26:51] | That’s better. | 更容易 |
[26:55] | These are all the cold spots in the area. | 这是这一区域所有的冷点 |
[26:57] | You think Icicle is masking his cryo-signature | 你认为冰柱用寒冷的地方 |
[26:59] | with someplace that’s already cold? | 来掩盖他的冷信号吗 |
[27:01] | Giving him the perfect cover. | 给了他完美的掩护 |
[27:02] | So we just refocus our search, | 所以我们就重新关注我们的研究 |
[27:04] | look for temperature anomalies | 寻找现存冷点的 |
[27:05] | in already existing cold spots, et voila. | 温度异常现象 解决 |
[27:08] | This is great. I’ll start retasking the satellites. | 太棒了 我去重新分配卫星 |
[27:12] | – Hey, thanks for your help. – The least I can do. | -谢谢你的帮助 -微薄之力 |
[27:15] | I’ve got a cold spike. | 我发现一个冷点峰值 |
[27:20] | That’s quite a stack of needles. | 这可是一大堆针啊 |
[27:31] | Thomas, are you in there? | 托马斯 你在里面吗 |
[27:34] | Thomas, please. | 托马斯 拜托了 |
[27:38] | Now it’s time to meet your better half. | 现在是时候来见你的另一半了 |
[27:57] | Perfection. | 完美 |
[28:08] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[28:10] | Me? I just raised my hands. | 我 我只是举起了手 |
[28:12] | You were the one who froze my cuffs | 是你冻住了我的手铐 |
[28:14] | so they shattered like glass. | 然后手铐就像玻璃一样碎了 |
[28:16] | Clever, Caitlyn. | 好聪明 凯特琳 |
[28:18] | I’m almost gonna miss her when she’s dead. | 她死后我可能会想念她呢 |
[28:25] | No turning back now. Time to make a choice. | 现在没有回头路了 是时候做选择了 |
[28:28] | You either save her… | 你要不救她 |
[28:32] | Or fight me. | 要不和我打 |
[28:44] | Save her. | 救她 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna go get him. | 我去抓他 |
[29:13] | Okay, explain again why I’m here doing this | 好的 再解释为什么是我在这做这些 |
[29:15] | and not anybody else? | 而不是别人 |
[29:17] | It appears we’re a bit short staffed at the moment. | 我们目前有点人手不够 |
[29:19] | All right, if it’s just us, it’s just us. | 好吧 我们就我们吧 |
[29:21] | – Let’s do this. – Let’s do this thing. | -我们来做吧 -我们来吧 |
[29:22] | – What’s happening? – Oh, great timing. | -发生什么了 -时机正好 |
[29:24] | Oh, yeah, good timing. Oh, you do this. | 好时机 你来 |
[29:25] | Okay, Icicle has Caitlyn and her mom | 好的 冰柱把凯特琳和她妈妈 |
[29:27] | in some caves north of the Badlands. | 关在巴德兰斯北部的某个洞穴里 |
[29:29] | Well, the Flash is already on the scene. | 闪电侠已经在现场了 |
[29:30] | So for all we know, the problem is already solved. | 据我们所知 问题已经解决了 |
[29:32] | – Guys, I have a problem. – Or not. | -各位 我有个问题 -没有 |
[29:35] | I need to phase Carla out of a cryo-chamber | 我得让卡拉穿过制冷室 |
[29:37] | but it’s too cold. I can’t even touch it. | 但太冷了 我没法触碰 |
[29:39] | All right, we need heat fast. | 好吧 我们需要加热 要快 |
[29:41] | What if he generates a lightning bolt? | 用他生成闪电怎么样 |
[29:42] | He can’t throw a bolt. That would kill her. | 他不能扔闪电 那会杀死她的 |
[29:44] | Then why doesn’t he just, uh, hold onto it? | 那他为什么不握住它 |
[29:46] | – That could kill him! – No, no. He’s right. | -那会杀死他的 -不不 他说得对 |
[29:48] | The lightning cannot hurt you if you are in phase. | 如果你相位移动 闪电就不会伤害你 |
[29:51] | If half my molecules are in phase, | 如果我一半的分子都在相位移动 |
[29:53] | the electricity would hop from stable molecule to stable molecule. | 电会从一个稳定分子到另一个稳定分子 |
[29:56] | Creating an electronic bridge | 产生电流桥 |
[29:57] | that will generate the heat that you need, et viola. | 从而产生你所需的热量 解决 |
[29:59] | Without electrocuting him, he can phase in, | 还不会电死他 他能穿进去 |
[30:00] | grab her, and then phase out. | 抓着她 再穿出来 |
[30:01] | All in 3/10s of a second. | 所有这些在0.3秒内完成 |
[30:25] | I got you. | 救出你了 |
[30:26] | I’m going to warm her up, all right? | 我来暖她 |
[31:05] | What a waste. | 好浪费 |
[31:11] | I wanted to make you perfect. | 我想让你变得完美 |
[31:15] | Now I must end you. | 现在我必须灭了你 |
[31:27] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[31:49] | Caity? | 凯特琳 |
[31:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[31:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:54] | Is it you? Is it really you? | 是你吗 真的是你吗 |
[31:57] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:59] | – It’s really me. – Oh. Oh, my God. | -真的是我 -天啊 |
[32:15] | You’re going to be okay. You just need to take it slow. | 你会好起来的 你只需慢慢来 |
[32:23] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[32:26] | My God! | 天啊 |
[32:31] | – Are you– – I’m okay. | -你有没有… -我没事 |
[32:32] | I took a beating but Killer Frost ice healing kicked in. | 我受了伤 但冰霜杀手有冰疗能力 |
[32:35] | I’m going to be fine thanks to Dad. | 多亏了爸爸 我没事了 |
[32:38] | Well, how–how is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[32:40] | Well, I saw Icicle about to kill Caitlyn, | 我看到冰柱要杀了凯特琳 |
[32:43] | and I found the strength to break through. | 我找到了冲破的力量 |
[32:45] | Just like Killer Frost, Dad saved me. | 就像冰霜杀手 爸爸救了我 |
[32:48] | Well, you saved me too, Caity. | 你也救了我 凯特 |
[32:49] | I mean, thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[32:50] | I think I may have finally banished this monster. | 我想我可能终于驱逐了这个怪物 |
[32:57] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[32:59] | That just leaves one more monster for me to kill. | 就留给我一个怪物要杀了 |
[33:05] | Run! | 快跑 |
[33:16] | Get out of here. I’ll take care of this. | 离开这里 我来解决 |
[33:23] | Cool knife. I’ve got two. | 刀不错 我有两把 |
[33:59] | Caitlyn, run! | 凯特琳 快跑 |
[34:12] | Dad? Dad. Please. | 爸 不要啊 |
[34:19] | Caitlyn. | 凯特琳 |
[34:21] | Dad, I told you to go. | 爸 我告诉你快走了 |
[34:23] | I already left once before. | 之前我已经离开过一次 |
[34:25] | Left both of you. | 离开了你们两个 |
[34:27] | Worst mistake I’ve ever made in my entire life. | 是我人生中最大的错误 |
[34:31] | I wasn’t going to make that again. | 我不会再犯这样的错误了 |
[34:35] | Family shouldn’t leave family. | 家人不能抛弃家人 |
[34:46] | I’ll always love you. | 我会一直爱你 |
[35:05] | How’s Caitlyn and her mom? | 凯特琳和她妈妈怎么样了 |
[35:06] | Caitlin’s still running some tests, | 凯特琳还在做一些测试 |
[35:08] | but she thinks Carla’s gonna be okay. | 但她认为卡拉会没事的 |
[35:10] | I mean, as okay as she can be given the circumstances. | 考虑到现在的处境她还好 |
[35:15] | Why was Cicada II even there tonight? | 为什么二代蝉今晚在那里 |
[35:17] | I mean, why attack Icicle and Caitlin? | 为什么攻击冰柱和凯特琳 |
[35:20] | Perhaps the ice meta were not the primary target. | 也许冰霜超能力者并不是首要目标 |
[35:22] | What could Cicada II want with the Cryo-Atomizer? | 二代蝉要制冷雾化器做什么 |
[35:25] | Well, we’re not gonna figure it out tonight. | 今晚我们无法弄清楚了 |
[35:26] | So let’s rest tonight. | 所以今晚我们休息吧 |
[35:28] | Are you coming back to the house? | 你回家里来吗 |
[35:34] | No, I’m gonna stay at the loft tonight. | 不 我今晚呆在阁楼 |
[35:37] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[35:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:42] | We should talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[35:47] | Awkward a bit. | 有点尴尬 |
[35:48] | So you went to the future? | 你去了未来 |
[35:51] | Yeah. John Stamos still handsome. | 约翰·斯塔莫斯依然很帅 |
[35:54] | He’ll never not age. | 他从不变老 |
[35:55] | No, never. Man, he looks good. | 从不 他很帅 |
[35:58] | So this endothermic litmus test | 这个温血石蕊检测 |
[36:00] | would’ve created a stoichiometric reaction. | 会产生化学计量反应 |
[36:03] | If there was any residual meta DNA in your system, it– | 如果你的系统中有残留的超能力DNA 它… |
[36:06] | Would’ve turned white. I know. | 会变成白色 我知道 |
[36:09] | And it’s still green, so you’re clean. | 它依然是绿色 所以你没问题 |
[36:13] | You’re not a meta. | 你不是超能力者 |
[36:17] | Those were all the clues that I used to find dad. | 这些是我以前要找到爸爸的线索 |
[36:21] | Including some files that I may have stolen | 包括一些我从你文件室 |
[36:24] | from your file room. | 偷的文件 |
[36:29] | Caitlin and Thomas’ infamous Periodic Table. | 凯特琳和托马斯的邪恶元素周期表 |
[36:34] | Nerdonium. | 钅那 |
[36:36] | You know, he stole that one from me. | 他从我这里偷的 |
[36:37] | Really? I thought he came up with that | 真的吗 我以为是他 |
[36:39] | while he was fixing the kitchen sink. | 在修厨房水槽的时候想到的 |
[36:41] | No, I thought of that. | 是我想到的 |
[36:44] | Come to think of it, I also fixed the kitchen sink. | 细想一下 也是我修的厨房水槽 |
[36:50] | Well, I–I better be going. | 我最好回去了 |
[36:54] | Good night, Caity. | 晚安 凯特 |
[37:00] | Mom? Um… | 妈 |
[37:04] | Do you want to maybe go get a drink? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[37:07] | You can tell me more about elements you invented. | 你可以给我讲讲你发明的元素 |
[37:13] | Now or whenever. | 现在或者改天 |
[37:16] | No, actually, now would be perfect. | 其实现在就是时候 |
[37:26] | There’s a little wine bar around the corner. | 路口有一个小酒吧 |
[37:41] | Heading home? | 回家吗 |
[37:43] | Well, it’s like Barry said–and Joe– | 像巴里说的 还有乔… |
[37:47] | – I’ve done enough. – They did say that. | -我做得够多了 -他们是这么说的 |
[37:50] | But you hung around anyway. | 但你还是留在了这里 |
[37:52] | Oui , I did. | 是的 |
[37:54] | You were there for Barry when he needed you. | 当巴里需要你的时候你在这里 |
[37:57] | Oui , I was. | 没错 |
[37:59] | And you helped saved Caitlyn’s mom. | 你帮助救了凯特琳的妈妈 |
[38:01] | Yes, that’s right. I did all those things. | 是的 我做了这些 |
[38:02] | I should not have done those things? | 我不应该做这些吗 |
[38:05] | I’m just saying maybe you have more to do… | 我只是说也许你还有更多要做的 |
[38:09] | For your family. | 为了你的家庭 |
[38:30] | I just wanted my family back together. | 我只想让我的家人重归于好 |
[38:33] | Even if that meant doing something drastic like time travel. | 即使这意味着做些夸张的事情比如时空穿越 |
[38:38] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[38:41] | More than anyone. | 比别人都懂 |
[38:43] | You were right about Thawne. | 你对斯旺的看法是对的 |
[38:45] | I think he’s manipulating Nora, | 我认为他在操控诺拉 |
[38:48] | but I also believe him. | 但我依然相信他 |
[38:52] | Nora is back here in our time. | 诺拉回到了我们的时空 |
[39:03] | I was… | 我… |
[39:06] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[39:07] | I shouldn’t have left Nora | 我不应该离开诺拉的 |
[39:10] | or made that decision without you. | 也不应该不和你商量做决定 |
[39:16] | Whatever it is that we have to figure out, | 不论我们要想明白什么 |
[39:19] | we should’ve done it together. | 我们应该一起做 |
[39:24] | Family doesn’t leave family. | 家人不会抛弃家人 |
[39:30] | Well, I mean you weren’t the only one to make that mistake. | 你不是唯一犯这个错误的人 |
[39:34] | I shouldn’t have gone to the future without you. | 我不应该背着你穿越到未来 |
[39:37] | I shouldn’t have left you like that. | 我不应该那样离开你 |
[39:39] | I mean, that was the same thing that I got so mad at you for. | 这也是我那么生你的气的原因 |
[39:43] | But I know now that we can’t solve this | 现在我知道了如果我们不互相支持 |
[39:47] | if we don’t stick together. | 我们就无法解决 |
[39:51] | I can barely solve things with you, | 我和你一起都差点解决不了问题 |
[39:52] | so without you… | 没了你 |
[39:55] | Are we making jokes already? Really? | 我们已经开起玩笑了吗 真的吗 |
[40:01] | Let’s bring our kid home. | 我们接孩子回家吧 |
[40:07] | There’s something else that I wanted to tell you. | 我还想告诉你些事情 |
[40:11] | Barry, the way that Thawne looks when he talks about Nora. | 巴里 斯旺谈论起诺拉的样子 |
[40:18] | I’ve only ever seen that in one other person. | 我只在另一个人的身上见过 |
[40:22] | You. | 你 |
[40:25] | What are you saying? | 你的意思是 |
[40:26] | I think Thawne might actually care about Nora. | 我觉得斯旺也许是真心关心诺拉 |
[40:43] | 麦克劳街 莫伊街 | |
[41:26] | Soon, Grace. | 快了 格蕾丝 |
[41:28] | Soon. | 快了 |