英文名称:Inland Empire
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Inland Empire | 内陆帝国 |
[01:05] | Axxon N., the longest running radio play in history | 埃克森 史上播放跨度最长的广播剧 |
[01:10] | Tonight, continuing in the Baltic region. | 今晚 在波罗的海地区继续广播 |
[01:14] | A gray winter day in an old hotel. | “旧旅馆里的一个灰濛濛的冬日” |
[01:26] | The stairway is dark | “楼梯很暗” |
[01:35] | I don’t recognize this hallway. Where are we? | 这个走廊我没有走过 我们在哪? |
[01:39] | At our room now | 在我们的房间里了 |
[01:43] | I don’t have the key | 我没有钥匙 |
[01:45] | No, you gave it to me. I have it | 你把钥匙给我了 在我这儿 |
[01:51] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[02:06] | This is the room? I don’t recognize it | 就是这个房间吗? 我怎么没有印象? |
[02:11] | Take off your clothes. Sure. | 好 把衣服脱了 |
[02:17] | You know what whores do? | 你知道妓女都干些什么吧? |
[02:20] | Yes | 我知道 |
[02:23] | They fuck | 她们打炮 |
[02:30] | Do you want to fuck me? Take off your clothes | 想要跟我打炮吗? 把衣服脱了 |
[02:36] | I’ll tell you what I want | 然后我告诉你怎么做 |
[02:40] | Fine | 好 |
[02:46] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[02:54] | I’m afraid | 我害怕 |
[02:58] | I’m afraid | 我害怕 |
[04:45] | I am going to find out one day. | 总有一天我会找到答案 |
[04:54] | When will you tell him? | 你打算什么时候说? |
[05:01] | Who could have known? | 会有谁知道呢? |
[05:10] | What time is it | 几点了? |
[05:27] | I have a secret. | 我有个秘密 |
[05:37] | There have been no calls today. | 今天一天都没有电话 |
[05:58] | I hear someone. | 我听到有人来了 |
[06:12] | I do not think it will be much longer now. | 我想不用再等多久了 |
[07:40] | You are looking for something? | 你在找东西? |
[07:42] | Yes | 是的 |
[07:45] | Are you looking to go in? Yes | 是的 你想要进去? |
[07:50] | An opening? | 一个入口? |
[07:52] | Look for an opening. Do you understand? Yes, I understand | 在寻找一个入口 你明白吗? 是的 我明白 |
[07:56] | Do you understand I look for an opening? Yes. I understand completely. | 你明白我在寻找一个机会? 是的 我完全明白 |
[08:00] | Good. Good that you understand. | 很好! 你能明白就好 |
[08:09] | That’s good! | 很好! |
[08:11] | You understand! | 很好!你能明白! |
[09:53] | May I help you? | 需要帮助吗? |
[09:54] | I am a new neighbor. | 我新搬来的 |
[09:57] | I live just down the street. | 就住在附近 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:966个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:123个,六级词汇:51个,GRE词汇:51个,托福词汇:78个,考研词汇:134个,专四词汇:105个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:222个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[10:01] | Ma’m? | 夫人 |
[10:09] | Hello! | 喂 |
[10:14] | I don’t mean to intrude | 我无意打扰 |
[10:18] | I am your new neighbor. | 我是你的新邻居 |
[10:20] | I hope that it is not being incovenient for you? | 希望我的突然造访没有给你带来不便 |
[10:26] | No, no. | 哪里 哪里 |
[10:28] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[10:35] | Such a lovely home! | 多么美的房子 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | We enjoy it very much | 我们也非常喜欢 |
[10:42] | Please | 请 |
[10:49] | Uh, would you like uh, coffee? | 呃 来杯咖啡? |
[10:52] | That would be lovely. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:56] | And for you, ma’m? | 您呢 夫人? |
[10:57] | The same, Henry, Thank you. | 我也是 亨利 谢谢你 |
[11:02] | I’ve, I’ve been going around meeting new neighbors. | 我四处走 拜访新邻居 |
[11:09] | I think that it is important know one’s neighbors. | 我认为结识邻居是很重要的 |
[11:12] | To say “hello” to them. | 跟他们打招呼 |
[11:20] | Yes, it’s very rare these days but that’s very nice. | 是的 现在已经很少人这样做了 不过你这样做很好 |
[11:26] | Which house are you living in? | 你家住哪? |
[11:32] | Just down the way. | 就在附近 |
[11:34] | Tucked back in the small woods. | 一丛小树后面 |
[11:38] | The brick house. | 那座砖房 |
[11:42] | I think I know the one. | 我大概知道那座 |
[11:47] | It is difficult to see it from the road. | 在马路上不容易看到我的房子 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Milk and sugar? | 加糖 加奶? |
[12:41] | OH, yes, very good. | 嗯 很好 |
[12:43] | Will that be all ma’m? | 还需要什么吗 夫人? |
[12:45] | Yes. Yes, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:48] | I’ll be just close by if you need me. | 我就在外面 如果有需要请招呼我 |
[12:52] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢 亨利 |
[13:04] | So… | 那么… |
[13:06] | You have a new role to play, I hear. | 我听说你手上有个新角色? |
[13:11] | Up for a role | 正在争取 |
[13:13] | But, I’m afraid, far from getting it. | 拿不拿得到 还很难说 |
[13:17] | No, no, I definitively heard that you have it. | 不不 我听说的是你已经拿到了 很肯定 |
[13:25] | Oh? | 哦 |
[13:27] | It is an… | 是不是… |
[13:31] | Is it an interesting role? | 是不是个有趣的角色? |
[13:34] | Oh yes, very | 哦 是的 非常有意思 |
[13:40] | Is it about marriage? | 是关于婚姻吗? |
[13:46] | Um… perhaps, in some ways… but… um… | 从某些角度来看 也许是 不过… |
[13:50] | Your husband, he’s involved? | 你的丈夫 他也参加吗? |
[13:55] | No. | 不 |
[14:13] | A little boy went out to play. | 一个小男孩 出去玩 |
[14:18] | When he opened his door… | 当他打开门的时候 |
[14:21] | …he saw…the world. | 他看见了世界… |
[14:25] | As he passed through the doorway… | 他穿过走廊 |
[14:29] | …he caused, a reflection. | 产生了倒影 |
[14:34] | Evil was born | 恶魔由此诞生 |
[14:39] | Evil was born, and followed the boy. | 恶魔诞生了 它尾随着男孩 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry… what is that? | 对不起 什么意思? |
[14:57] | An old tale. | 一个古老的传说 |
[15:00] | And a variation: | 它的变体是… |
[15:04] | A little girl… | 一个女孩 |
[15:06] | …went out to play. | 出去玩 |
[15:11] | …lost in the marketplace… | 在市场迷路了 |
[15:15] | …as if half born. | 仿佛她并未真正来到这个世界 |
[15:24] | Then, not through the marketplace, you see that, don’t you? | 然后 她没有穿过市场 你知道的 不是吗? |
[15:30] | But through the alley behind the marketplace. | 她穿过市场后面的小巷 |
[15:34] | This is the way to the Palace. | 这是通往宫殿的路 |
[15:43] | But it isn’t something you remember. | 而你不记得这些 |
[15:50] | Forgetfulness, it happens to us all. | 健忘… 我们都健忘 |
[15:55] | And me?… why, I’m the worst one! | 而我… 却是最健忘的一个 |
[16:01] | OH, where was I? | 哦 我在哪儿呢? |
[16:11] | Yeah.. Is there is a murder in your film? | 你的电影里有没有谋杀? |
[16:19] | Ah, no, it’s not part of the story… | 没有 这并不是电影的一部分 |
[16:25] | No! | 不! |
[16:26] | I think you are wrong about that! | 我看你是弄错了 |
[16:30] | No. | 不 |
[16:32] | Brutal fuckin’ murder! | 天杀的残酷谋杀! |
[16:37] | Ah… I don’t like this kind of talk | 呃…这类的谈话我不喜欢 |
[16:40] | The things you’ve been saying, I think should go now. | 我看你该走了 不喜欢你说的话 |
[16:45] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[16:47] | Me… I.. I can’t seem to remember if it’s today, two days from now, or yesterday! | 我…我记不清楚应该是今天 两天之后 还是昨天 |
[16:57] | I suppose that if it was 9:45… | 我想 如果是9:45的话… |
[17:02] | I’d think it was after midnight! | 应该是过了午夜… |
[17:11] | For instance… | 例如 |
[17:13] | If today… | 如果今天 |
[17:15] | …was tomorrow… | 成为明天… |
[17:18] | …you would’nt even remember that you owed on an unpaid bill. | 你甚至不会记得 还有未偿还的债 |
[17:30] | Actions… | 行为 |
[17:31] | …do have consequences. | 导致后果 |
[17:39] | And yet | 然而 |
[17:41] | …there is the magic. | 因为魔力的缘故… |
[17:47] | If it was tomorrow… | 如果发生在明天… |
[17:50] | …you would be sitting over there. | 你将… 坐在那儿 |
[18:11] | You see? | 明白了吗? |
[18:24] | Excuse me, ma’m? | 打搅了 夫人 |
[18:28] | Excuse me, ma’m, telephone. | 对不起 夫人 有电话 |
[18:34] | It’s for you. | 您的电话 |
[18:37] | It’s your agent. | 是您的经纪人 |
[18:42] | Greg! | 格雷! |
[18:49] | Greg! | 格雷! |
[18:52] | Oh my god! Oh my god! | 天哪!天哪! |
[19:07] | My God | 天哪! |
[19:24] | Nikki, it’s we who are happy and fortunate to have you on board | 妮姬 我们非常荣幸 能够邀你加入 |
[19:28] | …on this film, in this role. | 在这部电影中担任这个角色 |
[19:33] | I meant everything I said in praising Devon. | 赞扬德温的每句话都是出自我肺腑 |
[19:37] | And forgive me, I do love making speeches. | 请原谅 我就是这么喜欢演讲 |
[19:41] | I mean this too… | 这点 我也是认真的 |
[19:42] | You have everything you need to soar back to the top… | 你已经具备了重回颠峰的一切条件 |
[19:46] | …and to stay perched there. | 并且留在颠峰的位置 |
[19:48] | This film, you and Devon, a great director. | 这部电影 有你 德温 以及一位出色的导演 |
[19:54] | Yes, do I hear? | 哎 有人响应没有? |
[19:58] | The script is well, we’re going to plunge into. | 剧本不错 我们要投入 |
[20:01] | If all play our role, do our best… | 做好各自的本分 全力以赴 |
[20:05] | …if we work hard together | 只要我们努力打拼 |
[20:07] | …well, this could be the one… | 这部电影将成为… |
[20:10] | This is a starmaker, if ever I saw one, you’ll see | 佳片巨作就是它了 你们看着吧 |
[20:15] | I think we have a chance to pull it off… | 我相信我们有机会上位 |
[20:19] | what do you say? | 你们觉得如何? |
[20:21] | Let’s do it! | 我们一起干吧! |
[20:24] | If you don’t fuck it up Kingsley, I’m sure we can! | 只要你不搞砸 金斯利 我想我们会成功 |
[20:29] | I never felt better in my life. | 我从没有如此开心过 |
[20:33] | Champaign and caviar is on its way. | 香槟和鱼子酱马上就到 |
[20:38] | Tonight, Nikki Grace and Devon Berk. | 今晚 妮姬. 格雷斯 和德温. 伯克 |
[20:44] | Marsha, honey I know where you live, do not pull my hair. | 玛莎 亲爱的 我知道你住哪 所以别揪我头发了 |
[20:46] | We’re back in: | 开始倒计时 |
[20:48] | 5,4,3,2,1. 5,4,3,2… | |
[20:52] | Mamas, lock up you daughter’s doors! | 妈妈哟 快锁上女儿的房门! |
[20:56] | Nikki, really, this news, this shocking revelation by Devon… | 妮姬 说真的 与德温合作的这个爆炸新闻 |
[21:02] | …must send a shiver down your spine! | 一定让你背脊发凉 |
[21:07] | Are you going to be able to be true to hubby with a wolf in the den? | 你还能保证自己对丈夫的忠诚吗? |
[21:08] | Do with a bad wolf round you | 有这样一位色狼在身边 |
[21:13] | Now, Marilyn… | 玛丽莲 |
[21:15] | I’m sure we’ll get on famously, in a professional way | 我想我们一定会靠自己的演技 打响知名度 |
[21:20] | and that’s how it will stay, professional. | 因为我们一直都是很专业的 |
[21:29] | And, Devon, your naughty boy, are you hiding a smile? | 德温 你这淘气鬼 是不是在窃笑呢? |
[21:35] | Is your devilish mind scheming? | 你那古灵精怪的脑子 又在出什么点子? |
[21:41] | If you’re looking for shock value Marilyn | 玛丽莲 如果你想找什么惊爆点 |
[21:43] | I suggest that you look in the mirror. | 我看你照照镜子就行了 |
[21:47] | What a bitting wit! | 多么急智的幽默! |
[21:51] | But I tell you this: Marilyn Levins is going to be watching, | 不过我告诉你 玛丽莲. 李文斯会一直关注下去的 |
[21:56] | and she will be reporting to you everything she finds out! | 并向你报导 她的点滴收获 |
[22:00] | There, and there, and there and beyond around the world! | 这里 那里… 世界的各个角落 |
[22:07] | The Marilyn Levins Starlight Celebrity show will be back next week | “玛丽莲星光闪耀” 下周再见! |
[22:12] | …from Hollywood, California. | 这里是加州好莱坞的 |
[22:13] | Where stars make dreams… | 明星造梦 |
[22:16] | …and dreams make stars. | 梦想成就明星 |
[22:22] | How were you assholes thinking? That was the biggest crock of shit I ever saw! | 你们这群王八蛋有什么感想? 那是我见过最烂的屎! |
[22:25] | Show’s popular! | 这个节目很受欢迎? |
[22:27] | Bullshit! | 放屁! |
[22:29] | OH, you guys, how did it go? Honey, you were great! | 伙计们 进行的怎么样? 太棒了! |
[22:32] | You were amazing, how do you feel? You were incredible. -Good… | 你表现很不错! |
[22:35] | You absolutely nailed it. Did you hear her? Did you hear what Marilyn said? | 你完全把他们征服了! 没听到玛丽莲说吗? |
[22:39] | She said you blowed! You were perfect! | 她说你完美 无人能敌 |
[22:41] | So Devon, this one’s off limits, right? | 德温 这个是绝对不行的知道不? |
[22:45] | Don’t even think about it… | 想都别想… |
[22:46] | …If I don’t kill you, her husband will, | 就算我不杀你 她老公也会动手的 |
[22:48] | and he is the most powerful guy around. | 他是这里最有权势的人 |
[22:49] | He knows everything. There is not a thing he does’nt know. | 他什么都知道 |
[22:53] | I can tell you stories that would color your hair. | 我可以说一些有关他的故事 |
[22:56] | So listen to me when I tell you. | 所以听我的话 保准吓死你 |
[22:58] | Around Nikki, keep it in your pants. | 别对妮姬有什么非分之想 |
[23:02] | What the fuck are you guys talking about? | 你们这帮人到底在说什么? |
[23:05] | She’s a nice girl, | 她人是不错 |
[23:06] | she’s so far from my style, it’s not even funny. | 不过不是我喜欢的类型 这玩笑没什么意思 |
[23:09] | Beautiful, Devon. Great. We’ll be able to sleep tonight | 那就好 德温 我们今晚能睡得安稳了 |
[23:15] | You gotta admit though… She’s got a nice ass. | 不过你不得不承认 她的屁股很有型 |
[23:25] | It’s good. Goodnight guys! | 很好 晚安了 |
[23:27] | Goodnight, I’ll talk to you tomorrow. OK. | 晚安 明天见 好的 |
[23:30] | Bye! Let’s go! | 再见 走啦 |
[24:09] | Good morning Mrs. Grace. | 早上好 格雷斯夫人 |
[24:26] | Fantastic. | “徜徉在忧郁的明天” |
[24:29] | It all in the beans! | 妙极了! |
[24:31] | And I’m just full of beans! | 都是些黄豆 |
[24:38] | Is that our set? | 现在我满肚子尽是黄豆了 |
[24:40] | Yeah It’s not finished yet | 这是我们的摄影棚吗? |
[24:43] | There’s Smithie’s House. | 是的 还没完成 |
[24:47] | Smithie’s House. | 史密西的房子 |
[25:05] | I should have guessed you two professionals would be here early and beavering away… | 我应该猜到你们二位专业人士 会起个大早来辛勤工作 |
[25:10] | We’re just laying about drinking capuccino. | 我们也只是很努力地 喝卡布基诺而已 |
[25:13] | Devon makes a great capuccino. | 德温泡的卡布基诺很好喝 |
[25:16] | Care for one? | 要一杯吗? |
[25:17] | Thanks, but Prey and I just had a cup of tea. | 谢谢 不过佩里跟我刚喝了一杯茶 |
[25:22] | Actually, it was a terrible cup of tea at the commissary. | 实际上 他们提供的茶难喝的要死 |
[25:28] | “Terrible” is an adequate description of it. | “难喝的要死”这个形容非常充分 |
[25:51] | Well, I thought since we’re here and Smithie site’s been started… | 嗯 既然我们都来了 而史密西的场地也动工了 |
[25:54] | We might go over some of the scenes that take place there. | 不如我们排练一下那个场景的剧情 |
[25:57] | Not the love scene, of course, but some of the earlier scenes | 当然 我说的不是谈情的场景 而是早先的几幕 |
[26:01] | that indicate so beautifully your character. | 那些美妙的展现你人物性格的场景 |
[26:04] | Lets take, for instance, scene 35… | 例如 第35幕 |
[26:11] | …the scene where Devon… you arrive, | 就是德温到的那一场 |
[26:17] | …Billy, at Smithie’s house to find Sue, Nikkilooking out the window. | 在史密西的房子 比利遇见了苏 妮姬 望向窗外 |
[26:24] | I remember the scene | 我记得这一幕 |
[26:27] | Well… | 那么… |
[26:28] | …we’ll go through it… | 我们来排练一下 |
[26:32] | …and then we’ll maybe take it on the set and plug it out as possible | 然后我们可以到实地开拍 直接入戏 |
[26:35] | I guess we should just jump right in? | 我们现在直接进入? |
[26:37] | That would be jolly good. Ok | 好极了 |
[26:38] | And, I’ll start it off… | 嗯 那我 |
[26:40] | …on page 57. | 从57页开始 |
[26:44] | Nikki, this is just a rough run-through So don’t be hard on yourself… | 妮姬 现在只是串一下戏 不要对自己太苛刻 |
[26:49] | I am expecting from you, an Academy Award performance, right out of the gate, so… | 不过我的确对你的演出期望很高 希望你能拿到奥斯卡哦 |
[26:52] | Thanks, Devon. Get going, please | 谢谢 德温 开始吧 |
[27:02] | I didn’t think you’d be here… | 我没想到你会在这儿 |
[27:07] | No, of course you wouldn’t | 你当然想不到 |
[27:11] | …that’s because you… | 都是因为你… |
[27:14] | what | 什么? |
[27:16] | what do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[27:20] | I said some things last night as you know. | 你也知道 我昨晚说了一些话… |
[27:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:28] | And I want to apologize | 我想要道歉 |
[27:31] | Apologize? Yeah. | 道歉? 是的 |
[27:38] | The things you said weren’t the truth? | 你当时说的不是实话? |
[27:42] | I didn’t say that | 我可没这么说 |
[27:46] | Were they the truth? | 那么你说的 到底是不是真的? |
[27:59] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗? |
[28:02] | Uh huh… | 嗯… |
[28:05] | Yeah | 是的 |
[28:10] | Are you sorry about last night? | 对于昨晚的事 你感到抱歉? |
[28:14] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[28:19] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭? |
[28:24] | I’m sorry, Billy. | 对不起 比利 |
[28:26] | I’m so sorry | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:29] | what? | 什么? |
[28:35] | OH, shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[28:41] | Look in the other room. | 看看别的房间 |
[28:45] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[28:47] | Freddy! | 弗雷德! |
[28:49] | No, someone’s there. | 不 那儿有人 |
[28:57] | This stage is ours and ours alone. | 这个棚是我们的 只有我们在这儿 |
[29:05] | Well, let’s have a look. | 我看看去 |
[30:18] | Who was it? | 刚才是谁? |
[30:20] | Disappeared where it’s real hard to disappear. | 无处遁形的情况下消失了 |
[30:31] | Maybe we should talk, maybe this is the time. | 看来我们得谈谈 现在是时候了 |
[30:34] | Let’s be serious for a moment about something other than this scene. | 我们得严肃对待一下 一些剧本以外的事情 |
[30:37] | why? what is it? | 为什么? 什么事? |
[30:39] | Sit down, I’ll tell you. | 坐下来 听我说 |
[30:45] | It was Freddy who first heard about it | 最早是弗雷德听说的 |
[30:50] | If you have an assistant who can hold his liquor, then… | 如果你希望有个酒量惊人的助手 |
[30:54] | …Freddy can do that with the best of them. | 弗雷德就是个中翘楚 |
[30:56] | Somebody’s got to do it, Gable’s dead. | 我不入地狱谁入地狱 克拉克. 盖博都死了 |
[31:01] | Now, Freddy is purposefully out and about gathering what in this business… | 弗雷德有意识的四处搜集这个行业中 |
[31:05] | …is the most valuable commodity… | 最有价值的东西 |
[31:07] | …information. | 也就是 信息 |
[31:09] | Information is indispensable. | 信息是不可获缺的 |
[31:12] | You probably know this from your own lives.. | 这一点 你们应该已经 从自己的生活中体会到了 |
[31:14] | …we all have people who gather… agents, friends, producers… | 我们身边都有人搜集信息… 经济人 朋友 制片人 |
[31:19] | And sometimes they share, | 有时候他们分享信息 |
[31:23] | …sometimes not. | 有时候不 |
[31:26] | Politics, ego, | 由于政策 自我意识 |
[31:31] | …fear… | 或者恐惧 |
[31:33] | Kingsley? | 金斯利? |
[31:35] | sometimes I just isn’t told the whole story. | 有时候 我也被蒙在鼓里 |
[31:40] | Kingsley, get to the point. | 金斯利 说重点吧 |
[31:50] | “On High In Blue Tomorrows” it is, in fact, a remake. | “徜徉在忧郁的明天” 其实是个翻拍旧作的片子 |
[31:55] | It’s a remake? | 翻拍? |
[31:59] | I wouldn’t do a remake. | 翻拍旧片我不接的 |
[32:01] | No, no no, I know, of course, But you didn’t know | 是的是的 我当然知道 可是你也不知情啊 |
[32:04] | The original was a differrent name. Started, but never finished. | 原作用的是另一个名字 而且没有完成 |
[32:10] | Now, Freddy has found out that our producers… | 弗雷德发现我们的制片人 |
[32:13] | …Know the history of this film | 他们知道这个电影的渊源 |
[32:15] | and have takenit upon themselves not to pass on that information to us. | 却守住这些信息 不告诉我们 |
[32:19] | Purposefully | 故意的 |
[32:21] | Not on me, and I assume not the two of you… | 故意不告诉我 我猜 也包括你们俩 |
[32:23] | True? | 对吧? |
[32:25] | No, absolutely | 是的 绝对 |
[32:27] | Nobody told me anything. | 从没有人告诉我任何情况 |
[32:29] | No. Me neither. | 我也完全不知道 |
[32:32] | I thought this was an original script. | 我以为这是原始的剧本 |
[32:36] | Yeah, well… | 是的 不过… |
[32:41] | Anyway, the film it was never finished… | 反正这个电影从来没有拍完 |
[32:44] | Something happened before the film was finished. | 因为在完成之前 发生了一些事 |
[32:48] | I don’tot understand. why wasn’t it finished? | 我不明白 为什么没有拍完? |
[32:55] | Well, after the characters had been filming for some time, | 嗯 开拍一段时间之后 |
[32:59] | …they discovered something… something… inside the history. | 他们发现了这个故事背后的秘密… |
[33:08] | Please, Kingsley. | 别卖关子了 金斯利 |
[33:11] | The two leads, were murdered. | 两位主角都被谋杀 |
[33:24] | It was based on a Polish-gypsy folk tale. | 故事是根据波兰-吉普赛民间传说改编 |
[33:29] | The title in German was “Fier Sieben”. | 德语的名字是”47″ |
[33:32] | “47” “Four Seven”. | |
[33:35] | And it was said to be cursed. | 据说是被诅咒的 |
[33:43] | …so it turned out to be. | 看来的确如此 |
[33:54] | What? | 什么? |
[33:56] | Did you understand what I said? | 你明白我说的吗? |
[34:00] | I don’t understand. | 不明白 |
[34:02] | Hmm, you don’t speak Polish. | 嗯 你不会说波兰话? |
[34:05] | No. | 我不会 |
[34:07] | Half of it… | 半个… |
[34:11] | I think she understands more than she lets on… | 实际上 她听得懂的不止 表面看起来这点 |
[34:15] | But I don’t speak it. | 但我不会说波兰话 |
[34:28] | Take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[34:39] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[34:50] | I’ve been hypnotized, or something | 我大概是被催眠了 |
[34:53] | Hypnotized? | 催眠? |
[34:58] | And I’m… | 我… |
[35:05] | I’m… | 我将要… |
[35:10] | I’m going to kill someone. | 我将要杀死某个人 |
[35:13] | Oh, yeah? Who you going to kill? | 哦 是吗? 你要杀谁? |
[35:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:26] | Who hypnotized you? | 是谁把你催眠的? |
[35:32] | The saw him looking at me once when I… | 我发现他在看着我 |
[35:36] | …when I looked around the bar, and… | 当我转头往吧台看的时候 |
[35:41] | He done moved his hands… | 然后他移动自己的手 |
[35:47] | …and he said that I… | 然后他说… |
[35:50] | …which I would’nt know who I was. | 我会搞明白自己要杀的是谁 |
[35:54] | How are you going to kill this person? | 你要怎么杀这个人? |
[35:58] | With a screwdriver | 用螺丝刀 |
[36:33] | Your wife… | 你的妻子… |
[36:39] | I’ve been with her since I was a little boy. | 我们很小的时候就在一起了 |
[36:43] | A little boy? | 你小的时候? |
[36:48] | Nothin’ little about you now… | 你现在什么也不小呢 |
[36:52] | As far as I heard, that is. | 至少我是这么听说的 |
[37:01] | why are you doin this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[37:03] | Doin what? | 做什么? |
[37:09] | Don’t play dumb with me, Billy. | 别跟我装傻 比利 |
[37:12] | I got husband. | 我有丈夫的 |
[37:14] | You got a wife and two kids. | 而你有妻子和两个孩子 |
[37:20] | why are you doin this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[37:24] | ’cause I never met you before. | 因为我过去没有遇见你 |
[37:27] | what? | 什么? |
[37:30] | I didn’t know you before | 我过去不认识你 |
[37:35] | I never had this feeling. | 这种感觉前所未有 |
[37:42] | You have it too… | 你也是一样… |
[37:47] | Don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[37:54] | I can’t afford to, Billy. | 我玩不起 比利 |
[37:59] | All I see from this is blue tomorrows | 我看到的 属于我们的 只有忧郁的明天 |
[38:09] | OK, cuts. | 好的 暂停 |
[38:15] | That was brilliant We’re moving on… | 好极了! 我们继续往下… |
[38:17] | Check the gate please. Camera reload. | 看住大门 录影机重置 |
[38:20] | Good, good. 27 for lunch. | 很好 很好 午饭之前拍27幕 |
[38:24] | Did you feel good about it? Yeah, I felt great. Ok | 你觉得怎么样? 我感觉好极了 |
[38:26] | So we’re going to leave this lovely weather? | 这么好的天气 我们不能好好利用了? |
[38:32] | Freddy, did you have an ashtray.. I had one… | 弗雷德, 有烟灰缸吗? 曾经有一个的 |
[38:52] | Going well? | 进展顺利? |
[38:54] | Very well, thank you, Freddy. | 非常好 谢谢你 弗雷德 |
[38:57] | Very enjoyable | 非常赏心悦目 |
[39:01] | Enjoyable, yes, thats is the word. | 赏心悦目 对 就是这个词 |
[39:04] | Are you enjoying yourself Freddy? | 你自己感觉好吗 弗雷德 |
[39:10] | Well, there is a vast network, right? | 哦 我们身在无垠的网路中 不是吗? |
[39:16] | An ocean of possibilities | 无限可能 |
[39:21] | I like dogs. | 我喜欢狗 |
[39:23] | It used to raise rabbits I’ve always loved animals. | 我还曾养过兔子 我一直都喜欢动物 |
[39:28] | Their nature… | 动物的天性 |
[39:30] | …how they think… | 它们思考的方式 |
[39:32] | I saw dogs reason their way out of problems. | 我看到狗如何自己解决问题 |
[39:36] | watched them think through the trickiest situation. | 看着它们一步一步摆脱最棘手的困境 |
[39:42] | Do you have a couple of bucks I can borrow? | 你可以借我一些钱吗? |
[39:45] | I’ve got this terrible landlord. | 我的房东坏透了 |
[40:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | I got a lot of nerve, I know. | 我神经质 我知道 |
[40:09] | It seems like only yesterday I was carrying my own weight. | 仿佛就在昨天 我尚能自己照顾自己 |
[40:54] | is the 19 year old neice… | 19岁的侄女 |
[40:57] | Ever since we went into pre-production, she’s been | 我们刚进入前期准备的时候 她就… |
[41:01] | …fascinated by Smithie. | 对史密西着迷 |
[41:03] | Keeps going on and on about Smithie… | 不停的说史密西 史密西… |
[41:06] | …asking in that ancient foreign voice of hers | 用她古老的外国口音问着… |
[41:12] | Who is playing Smithie? | 谁扮演史密西? |
[41:40] | Where did everyone go? | 大家都到哪儿去了? |
[41:42] | Sorry she taken Mr. Berg upstairs | 对不起 他把伯克先生带着楼去了 |
[41:55] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[42:19] | I listen to you, but… | 我想听你说 不过… |
[42:21] | …I don’t hear him. | 听不见你说了什么 |
[42:25] | Excatly sure what your getting in? | 你肯定自己有认真听? |
[42:29] | I am going to put my arm around you | 我要用手臂扣住你 |
[42:33] | I want to hold you close. You don’t mind that, do you? | 我想要靠你更近 你不介意吧? |
[42:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[42:42] | Sometimes people don’t say exactly what they mean | 有时候 人们所说的话 并不是他们真正要表达的意思 |
[42:45] | And you have been guilty of this all evening. | 而你整个晚上都为此自责 |
[42:53] | Now, I’ll tell you something. | 现在 我要跟你说一些事 |
[42:56] | And I will mean, | 都是认真的 |
[42:58] | …everything I say. | 每一句 每个词 |
[43:03] | My wife is not a free agent. | 我太太她是不能自主她的行为的 |
[43:06] | I don’t allow her that. | 因为我不允许 |
[43:09] | The bonds of marriage are real bonds. | 婚姻的禁锢是实质性的 |
[43:12] | The vows we take, | 我们许下的誓言 |
[43:14] | …we honor and enforce them. | 我们敬仰并且坚持那些誓言 |
[43:18] | For our selves, by ourselves, or, | 为了我们自己 |
[43:22] | if necessary, they are enforced for us. | 必要的时候 我们甚至委曲求全来坚守誓言 |
[43:28] | Either way, she is… | 总而言之 她… |
[43:29] | …bound. | 是被限制的 |
[43:32] | Do you understand this? | 你明白吗? |
[43:40] | There are consequences to one’s actions. | 行为导致后果 |
[43:43] | And there would, for certain, be consequences to… | 而且可以肯定的是 |
[43:48] | …wrong actions. | 如果行为本身是错误的 |
[43:52] | Dark, they would be, and… | 后果也将是黑暗的 并且… |
[43:54] | …inescapable. | 无法避免 |
[44:01] | why instigate a need to suffer? | 既然如此 为什么要以身试法呢 |
[44:32] | Bucky J, are you there? | 巴克 你在那儿吗? |
[44:34] | Is he there? Yes, he is there. | 他在那儿吗? 是的 他在 |
[44:37] | I’d say we haven’t still got the 2K quite in the right place | 我觉得他还是没有把2K放对地方 |
[44:40] | I think I’d say up about 2 feet, you’d know better than me. | 应该再往上2尺 你比我更清楚 |
[44:44] | But it’s still… | 还是… |
[44:46] | Boss, you want the 2K down? | 老板 你想要2k低一点? |
[44:50] | Want it down? | 低一点? |
[44:51] | Yeah, I’d say about 2 foot down Bucky. | 是 我是说再往下2尺 |
[44:56] | How much you want it to do down? | 你想要往下多少? |
[44:59] | Yeah, a bit more… | 嗯 再下一点 |
[45:01] | Keep… How far? | 继续 多少? |
[45:04] | Another foot Bucky. | 再往下1尺 |
[45:06] | I haven’t even touched it yet. | 我都还没够到呢 |
[45:09] | Well then put it 2 foot from where it is… | 那就从现在的位置移2尺 |
[45:11] | no, a foot down from where it is Bucky. | 不对 从现在的位置往下移1尺 巴克 |
[45:14] | “… oss”. | 老板… |
[45:16] | What? | 什么? |
[45:18] | Got it, boss. | 够到了 老板 |
[45:22] | Bucky, I… Bucky just lower it 2 foot, would you? | 巴克 我… 巴克 把它放低2尺行吗? |
[45:26] | From there. | 就从那里 |
[45:27] | No, Bucky. It’s going up. | 不对 巴克 你把它向上移了 |
[45:29] | I want it down, Bucky, Two foot lower. | 我想要它向下2尺 |
[45:32] | This goddamn time I had a cramp | 见鬼 我抽筋了! |
[45:35] | Just a minute, I’m getting on it… | 再等一下 |
[45:42] | Thank you Bucky. | 谢谢你 巴克 |
[45:44] | Does we it in something else… go talk to him… | 是否值得我们去和他谈谈别的 |
[45:48] | Just uh… relax for a minute. | 嗯… 先放松一下 |
[45:58] | Listen, get medics on the scene, and see what’s behind this. | 听着 找个医生到摄影棚 看看到底怎么回事 |
[46:03] | Yes, but. who.. | 好的 不过 找谁? |
[46:06] | …Phil’s on it. | 我没法自己上去 |
[46:07] | Phil’s in… We got Phil up there now, Bucky J doin a deal. Ok | 菲尔在…已经叫他上去了 巴克应该没事 – 好吧 |
[46:10] | Please guys, lets work on these lighting cues, alright, we need to work together… | 大伙儿 把灯光布景弄好吧 我们一起加把劲 |
[46:17] | We’re almost lit, couple of minutets | 马上就有灯光了 只要再等几分钟 |
[46:21] | Alright, Tim and Sally, five minute warning, five minute warning. | 好了 提姆和莎丽 最后五分钟 |
[46:23] | Last looks on first team please, five minute warning. | 一队最后准备 五分钟 最后五分钟 |
[46:29] | Lockups go to place please, lockups to place. | 埋位装置到位 埋位 |
[46:37] | I’m heading out, you need anything? | 我要出去 有没有什么需要我带的? |
[46:42] | Quittin time already? | 这么快就要走? |
[46:44] | Passed. | 我已经晚了 |
[46:52] | Wanna stay for a drink? | 想不想留下喝杯酒? |
[46:54] | Naw, I’m late for gym. Gym? | 不了 我去健身房来不及了 健身房? |
[46:59] | Is that with a ‘g’ or a ‘j’? | 是健身房还是吉姆? |
[47:03] | Oh, that’s original. | 哦 原创笑话? |
[47:05] | ‘G’ | 是健身房 |
[47:10] | what do you do… | 你在做什么… |
[47:12] | …at the gym? | 去健身房? |
[47:14] | I exercise! | 健身啊 |
[47:17] | why would you do that? | 为什么要健身? |
[47:20] | See ya | 再见 |
[47:24] | Stay for one little drink? | 就留下喝小小一杯吧 |
[47:28] | I’m so lonely… Cut, check. | 我好寂寞哦… 暂停 检查 |
[47:31] | Oh, poor small infant child… | 哦 可怜的小婴孩 |
[47:37] | One? | 一杯? |
[47:44] | Damn | 见鬼 |
[47:57] | Will there be anything else? | 还有什么需要? |
[48:03] | No, thank you, Jim. My pleasure. | 没有了 谢谢 吉姆 荣幸之至 |
[48:24] | You want to stay for dinner? | 想要留下一起吃饭吗? |
[48:28] | Maybe | 也许吧 |
[48:30] | I think you should. | 我觉得你应该留下 |
[48:33] | You do? | 你这么认为? |
[48:36] | I really do. | 是的 真心实意 |
[48:43] | This is a nice drink. | 这杯酒不错 |
[48:48] | Nice fire. | 这炉火也不错 |
[48:52] | wife and children gone.. | 太太小孩都不在家… |
[49:00] | You talk too much. | 你说太多了 |
[49:06] | So sorry, baby. | 真不好意思 宝贝 |
[49:12] | Don’t ruin this… | 别破坏了好气氛 |
[49:19] | There’s nothing to ruin Billy. | 没什么可破坏的 比利 |
[49:36] | Done cut. | 暂停 |
[49:37] | We copy cut. Check gate. | 停停 检查 |
[49:49] | Yeah, I was right. Did anyone else read the script? | 嗯 我是对的 你们都没读过剧本吗? |
[49:52] | The light should fade after Billy’s line, do you see? | 比利说完那句台词 灯光转暗 明白吗? |
[49:58] | Look. | 看 |
[49:59] | Alright alright, we go again please! Back to 1 everybody! | 好吧 再来一遍 各就各位 |
[50:11] | A car… | 一辆车 |
[50:13] | A click Al, it wasn’t a car, it was a ‘click’. | 是门锁啊 阿尔 不是车 是门锁 |
[50:16] | Guys on lockup outside, can we work on that please? | 外面埋位的伙计 准备一下行吗? |
[50:18] | Really, I can’t have cars going by without… No, we had ITC… | 我们得先埋位才好过摄影车 不 我们有ITC |
[50:23] | I don’t think it was… It’s something in the wire… | 我觉得不是…应该是线路的问题 |
[50:25] | Will you pick that up? | 你能不能去解决一下? |
[50:33] | Thanks. I’ve got a lot of nerve, I know… | 谢谢 我神经质 我知道 |
[50:37] | …it seems that only yesterday I was carrying my own weight. | 仿佛就在昨天 我尚能自己照顾自己 |
[50:43] | Thanks, Devon. | 谢谢你 德温 |
[50:44] | My pleasure… | 荣幸之至 |
[50:48] | That is exactly what we need. | 这正是我们需要的 |
[50:59] | Camera department, you guys ready? Yeah | 录影机 就位没? 好了 |
[51:01] | OK. Where you gonna go sir? | 好 您要上哪去 先生? |
[51:03] | Can I have some coffee? | 我想喝点咖啡 |
[51:04] | Yeah, coffee comming in.. | 好的 咖啡马上就来 |
[51:10] | After shooting, do you want to go get something to eat with me? | 拍完之后 想不想跟我一起去吃点东西? |
[51:21] | I bet you know a cute little Italian resaurant. | 我猜你一定知道某家温馨的意大利小馆子 |
[51:26] | Tucked away | 可以大快垛贻 |
[51:28] | Private, Great food. | 隐秘 又好口味 |
[51:34] | I do! | 我的确知道! |
[51:38] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的呢? |
[51:42] | Did I say a night? | 咱们就去那儿? |
[51:55] | They’re ready for you. | 他们已经准备好了 |
[51:56] | Wait just a minute. | 再稍等片刻 |
[52:11] | I’ll see you after the shoot. | 拍完之后再见 |
[52:22] | Good luck and run… | 好运!快走! |
[52:24] | And action! | 开拍! |
[53:10] | Billy. | 比利 |
[53:24] | Is it this what you want? | 这就是你想要的? |
[53:34] | I won’t fall in love with you. | 我不会爱上你的 |
[54:02] | And cut! | 暂停 |
[54:05] | Are you two happy? | 你们俩满意吗? |
[54:25] | What? | 什么? |
[54:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:33] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[54:37] | What? | 什么? |
[54:40] | Something’s happened. | 发生了一些事 |
[54:43] | I think my husband knows about you. | 我感觉我丈夫他发现你了 |
[54:45] | About us | 发现我们的事 |
[54:48] | He’ll kill you… and me… | 他会杀了你 还有我 |
[54:51] | He’ll… | 他会… |
[54:55] | Damn… it sounds like dialogue from our script! | 见鬼!这听起来像我们的台词! |
[55:00] | Cut. Cut it! | 停!停! |
[55:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[55:06] | What? | 什么? |
[55:07] | What the bloody hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事! |
[55:27] | And we just don’t know the actual, real reasons. | 我们不知道到底是什么原因 |
[55:30] | …why this film wasn’t finished. | 这部电影当时没有完成 |
[55:33] | Now, you know some stories, | 哪 你也知道一些故事… |
[55:36] | But stories are stories. Hollywood is full of them. | 不过故事终归是故事 好莱坞本身就充满故事 |
[55:40] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[55:41] | In this case, the same thing. | 这次也不例外 |
[55:43] | Stories which grew out of imagination. | 故事的发展总是光怪陆离 |
[55:47] | And we’re surrounded by these old stories every day | 这些故事一成不变 无处不在 |
[55:51] | And they shouldn’t be taken as truth. Or given creedence. | 不该当真 不该轻信 |
[55:55] | Or jeapordize Nikki’s performance. | 不该让它们影响妮姬的表演 |
[56:01] | Unless the stories are true. | 除非 这些故事是真的 |
[56:03] | Devon… | 德温 |
[56:10] | There is absolutely no proof that anyting bad happened around this film. | 说这部电影发生过不好的事 完全是无稽之谈 |
[56:47] | Tie me on and I’ll come. | 绑住我 给我高潮 |
[56:50] | Wait, stop, stop baby… | 等等 停一下 宝贝 |
[56:52] | OH, God! Oh yeah. Oh God Damn. | 哦 天!哦 宝贝~~~ |
[57:03] | Ok, our first time… | 我们的第一次… |
[57:05] | …fuck and it’s good. Oh, please | 感觉这么好 哦 别说了 |
[57:07] | Babe, you talk too fuckin’ much. | 宝贝 你真的说太多了 拜托… |
[57:11] | Are you gonna talk through this whole thing?. Oh yeah. | 你是打算全程说下去? 哦 好棒 |
[57:20] | It’s time. | 到了 |
[57:42] | Remember… | 记住… |
[57:44] | Rembember that thing | 记住那件事… |
[57:46] | When I said that thing about me… | 我说起的关于我的那件事… |
[57:51] | Remember that? | 记得吗? |
[57:53] | Yeah… | 是 |
[58:00] | Remember I told you, about this thing this thing that happened. | 请记住关于我的那件事 |
[58:07] | It’s a story that happened yesterday. | 昨天的故事 |
[58:11] | But I know that it’s tomorrow. | 可是我知道 它将发生在明天 |
[58:14] | That doesn’t make sense | 这个完全说不通 |
[58:16] | It was that scene… | 就是那一幕 |
[58:17] | …that we did yesterday. | 我们昨天拍的 |
[58:19] | When I’m getting groceries for you with your car | 我开着你的车出去给你买日用品 |
[58:22] | And I was in that alley, and I parked the car, there’s always parking there. | 到了一条巷子 我把车停在那儿 那里总有车子停着 |
[58:25] | …So there I am… | 所以我也停在了那儿 |
[58:27] | What? Sue, damn! | 什么?怎么回事啊 苏! |
[58:34] | It’s a scene we did yesterday. | 就是我们昨天拍的那幕戏 |
[58:37] | You weren’t in it. | 你没在里面 |
[58:39] | That one where I’m in the alley, I’m going to get groceries for you with your car. | 拍我开着你的车去给你买日用品 然后我到了那条巷子 |
[58:44] | And I parked there ’cause there’s always parking. | 把车停在那儿 因为那儿总有车子停着 |
[58:47] | You know the one? | 想起来吗? |
[58:49] | I see this writing on metal. | 我看到… |
[58:52] | And I started remembering something… I’m remembering… | 于是我想起来一些事… 想起来… |
[58:56] | This whole thing starts floodin’ in… this whole memory. | 所有的事情如潮水一般涌向我… 我的记忆… |
[59:03] | I start to remember… And I… I don’t know… | 我慢慢想起来了… 我…我也不知道 |
[59:07] | I do not know what it is… | 不知道究竟是什么 |
[59:11] | It’s me, Devon, it’s me… Nikki… | 是我啊 妮姬 是我 德温 |
[59:17] | That doesn’t make any sense | 这完全说不通啊 |
[59:20] | What is this? | 这是什么意思? |
[59:23] | It’s me, Devon, it’s me… Nikki… | 是我 德温 是我啊 妮姬 |
[59:28] | Look at me, you fucker! | 看着我!你这该死的 |
[59:41] | Please, please | 拜托 |
[59:45] | Please | 拜托 |
[59:47] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[59:52] | Please | 拜托 |
[1:01:54] | Damn. | 见鬼! |
[1:01:57] | Look in the other room… | 看看另一个房间 |
[1:02:00] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:02:01] | Freddy! | 弗雷德! |
[1:02:02] | No, somebody’s over there. | 那儿有人 |
[1:02:09] | The stage is supposed to be ours and ours alone. | 这录影棚是我们的 应该不会人闯入 |
[1:02:18] | I’ll go look | 我去看看 |
[1:02:22] | I’m sorry It’s ok.. | 对不起 没什么 |
[1:03:26] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:03:32] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:03:34] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:04:10] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:04:16] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:04:21] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:04:27] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:09:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁? |
[1:09:25] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:09:27] | Look at us and tell us if you’ve known us before. | 看着我们 告诉我你之前认识我们吗? |
[1:09:33] | There was a man… | 一个男人 |
[1:09:36] | …I once knew | 我曾经认识 |
[1:09:42] | Was it like this.. look around. | 像这样的吗? |
[1:09:48] | Did he do that thing… you know that little shaking thing? | 他有没有做那个… 你知道…甩的动作… |
[1:09:53] | While he was… | 当他达到… |
[1:09:56] | You know… | 你知道的嘛 |
[1:10:02] | Wasn’t that great… | 感觉很爽对不对? |
[1:10:06] | Yeah | 是 |
[1:10:14] | I’d let him do… | 我会让他做 |
[1:10:15] | …anything | 任何他想做的事 |
[1:10:44] | Strange… | 神奇啊 |
[1:10:46] | …what love does. | 爱的能力 |
[1:10:54] | So strange. | 神奇无比 |
[1:11:03] | In the bedroom | 在卧室里… |
[1:11:07] | You’ll be dreaming… The kind of sleep… | 你是在做梦 是那一种梦… |
[1:11:14] | When you open the eyes… | 当你睁开双眼 |
[1:11:18] | someone familiar will be there. | 将会看到一个你认识的人 |
[1:12:07] | This is the street. | 就是这条街 |
[1:12:15] | Do you want to see? | 你想要看吗? |
[1:12:29] | Just down the way. | 就在附近 |
[1:13:05] | It was… | 你想… |
[1:13:07] | …to see… | 看吗? |
[1:13:13] | Very pretty… | 很漂亮 |
[1:13:15] | I know… | 我知道 |
[1:13:20] | Pick a cigarette. | 点上一支烟… |
[1:13:24] | Erase him in the white silk. | 拿着烟…将丝绸折起来… |
[1:13:34] | Arrive closer | 烟头对着丝绸… |
[1:13:37] | It approximate | 然后… |
[1:13:41] | And it look… | 看进去… |
[1:13:45] | …through of the hole. | 你对着烟灼开的洞… |
[1:15:54] | Breakfast | 吃早餐! |
[1:16:13] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[1:18:08] | I didn’t mean anything by that. I just asked a question. | 我没有任何意思 只是问一个问题而已 |
[1:18:12] | Why did you ask if it means nothing? | 既然没有 为什么要问呢? |
[1:18:14] | Whatever you want, is that it? | 无论你要怎样 就是这样? |
[1:18:16] | No, whatever you want. | 不 是无论”你”要怎样 |
[1:18:19] | Oh… Now it’s me! | 哦 又变成我了 |
[1:18:23] | Always you. | 从来都是你 |
[1:18:26] | Lie to me, but don’t lie to yourself. So sly… | 你可以骗我不过不要欺骗你自己 如此狡猾! |
[1:18:32] | Don’t push me! I’ll push you to hell! | 别推我! 我要一把推死你! |
[1:18:35] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[1:18:37] | I can’t give you children, I know that… | 孩子我不能给你 我知道的 |
[1:18:42] | Are you listening to me? I’m going out now. | 你有在听我说话吗? 我要出去了 |
[1:18:46] | I’m not who you think I am! I’ll never let you have her! | 我不是你以为的那样! 我不会让你得到孩子的! |
[1:19:00] | Never! | 绝不… |
[1:19:06] | Never! | 绝不… |
[1:19:29] | Excuse me, do you know the time? 9:45. | 打扰 请问几点了?- 9:45 |
[1:19:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:06] | I don’t really understand what I’m doing here. | 我不知道自己来这儿做什么 |
[1:22:14] | That’s one hell of a fuckin’ climb getting up here. | 爬到这里真他妈的累死我了 |
[1:22:21] | So I was told you could help me. | 有人告诉我 你可以帮我 |
[1:22:36] | I guess I’ll just tell you the thing.. | 我就把事情告诉你吧… |
[1:22:41] | I just know that am I. | 我就是来告诉你这件事的 |
[1:23:03] | There was this man… | 一个男人 |
[1:23:07] | …I once knew… | 我曾经认识… |
[1:23:11] | His name was… | 他名叫… |
[1:23:14] | It doesn’t matter what his name was… | 他叫什么也无所谓了 |
[1:23:20] | A lot of guys change. | 很多人都会改变 |
[1:23:24] | They don’t change, but they reveal | 其实他们没有改变 他们慢慢显露 |
[1:23:29] | In time they reveal what they really are. | 显露出自己的真实面目 |
[1:23:32] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思? |
[1:23:37] | It is an old story. | 这是一个古老的故事 |
[1:23:43] | Well this guy… | 这个男人 |
[1:23:45] | …he revealed something. | 显露出一些东西 |
[1:23:50] | Looking back on it… | 蓦然回首 你发现… |
[1:23:55] | All along it was being revealed. | 其实自始至终都是显露着的 |
[1:24:01] | He was planning something… | 他谋划着 |
[1:24:05] | …planning something with me in mind. | 谋划着对我做些什么 |
[1:24:21] | When I get mad, I really get mad | 我愤怒的时候 我是说极其愤怒 |
[1:24:27] | I gouged a man’s eye out | 我曾经挖出一个男人的眼珠 |
[1:24:29] | when I was 15 once, he was trying to rape me… | 那年我15岁 他想要强奸我 |
[1:24:32] | I mean, the fucker had it out pushing my legs apart. | 那个臭男人掏出家伙 把我的腿分开 |
[1:24:37] | I got a finger on his eyes socket, | 我的手指伸进他的眼窝 |
[1:24:40] | pretty quick, rape was quite a long way off his mind. | 我动作很快 他也顾不上强奸这码事了 |
[1:24:46] | He was crying and screaming like a baby. | 他像婴儿那样尖叫哭泣 |
[1:24:50] | “What a fuckin man you are,” I said. | “他妈的你个臭男人”我说 |
[1:24:57] | There was goo… | 我手上沾着黏液 |
[1:24:59] | He still could still see me with the one eye. | 他还能用另一只眼睛看见我 |
[1:25:02] | See me comin’ at him, grabbin’ his nuts and tearin’ at ’em. | 看着我扑向他 用手抓住他的蛋 用力撕扯他的蛋 |
[1:25:09] | He’d seen that alright, felt it too. | 他眼睁睁看着 身体感受着 |
[1:25:13] | He was screamin’ and wailin’ like a little baby. | 他像婴儿一样哭喊着 |
[1:25:19] | He sat in the corner cryin’ | 坐在角落呜呜的哭 |
[1:25:22] | Alone and huggin’ his nuts ’till the ambulance come | 一个人坐在那儿握着自己的蛋 直到救护车来 |
[1:25:27] | the ambulance guys, they say: | 救护车上的人问 |
[1:25:30] | “What the fuck happened here?” | “这他妈的怎么回事?!” |
[1:25:35] | I say: | 我说 |
[1:25:37] | …”He come to a reapin’ what he had been sowin’, that’s what. “ | “他咎由自取 就是他妈的这么回事!” |
[1:25:42] | They say: | 他们说 |
[1:25:44] | “Fucker been sowing some kind of heavy shit… “ | “这混蛋种下的罪孽不轻啊!” |
[1:26:31] | It’s the shits… | 垃圾 |
[1:26:37] | I really thought you would last, you two. | 我真以为你俩会长久的 |
[1:26:41] | I saw it coming… | 我早料到结果会这样 |
[1:26:46] | Sorry, I did! | 对不起 不过我真的料到了 |
[1:26:51] | You’re full of shit Dorry… | 你净说废话 多丽 |
[1:27:05] | Sucks… He was the one… | 见鬼 我真的以为 |
[1:27:07] | I really thought he was, you know? | 他就是真命天子 |
[1:27:16] | So what He’s gone | 那又怎样?他都走了 |
[1:27:21] | Find someone else | 再找别人呗 |
[1:27:26] | It is not easy when you feel like shit… | 自己状态这么烂 哪里是说找就找? |
[1:27:31] | OH, baby… | 哦 宝贝 |
[1:27:39] | Tonight we’ll change that. | 今晚我们要扭转局势 |
[1:27:42] | Yeah. Tonight it will be good. | 是 今晚挽回失地 |
[1:27:45] | There’s always a chance with tits like yours, Kerri. | 就凭你的奶子 凯丽 你肯定能行 |
[1:27:49] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:27:54] | Tits | 奶子 |
[1:27:56] | Tits and ass. | 奶子和屁股 |
[1:28:10] | These are going to bring ’em in like sin | 这对宝贝会让他们神魂颠倒 |
[1:28:16] | Pretty. Let me see ’em | 漂亮 让我看看 |
[1:28:23] | They are pretty baby, Nice. | 真的很美哦 宝贝 很辣 |
[1:28:29] | Sweet. | 很甜 |
[1:28:30] | Thanks guys | 谢谢 |
[1:29:24] | I started saving some money Oh | 我开始存钱了 哦 |
[1:29:28] | So now we rich? | 那我们现在不愁钱了? |
[1:29:32] | so I drink this piss called beer. | 那我怎么还在喝着垃圾啤酒? |
[1:29:37] | What is the money for? | 钱有什么用? |
[1:29:39] | If it won’t bring something like hope? | 如果它不能给我带来希望 |
[1:30:01] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:30:09] | Oh… Funny one! | 哦 真搞笑 |
[1:30:13] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:30:24] | What is this? | 什么意思? |
[1:30:27] | You don’t seem too happy about it! | 你看起来没有很高兴 |
[1:30:38] | Your pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[1:30:48] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[1:30:52] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[1:31:02] | It just that it come as a shock to me | 我只是被吓到了 |
[1:32:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:32:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:33:05] | Billy? | 比利? |
[1:33:32] | I seen a man come at me with a crow bar once. | 我曾经看见一个男人用撬杠袭击我 |
[1:33:37] | Guess he figured I was two-timing him. | 他大概发现我背叛了他 |
[1:33:43] | I was coming home. | 我正往家走 |
[1:33:45] | We were shacked up at the time. | 我当时和他同居 |
[1:33:53] | He was waiting for me in the half-light. | 他在暗光里等着我 |
[1:34:01] | Waitin’ for me to come home. | 等着我回家 |
[1:34:03] | I guess he worked himself into some kind of frenzy. | 我猜他已经火冒三丈 |
[1:34:07] | I opened the fuckin’ door. | 我打开门 |
[1:34:11] | And I seen his fuckin’ shape burst out of the chair… | 眼见他从椅子上弹起来 |
[1:34:16] | and a crow-bar goin up | 撬杠缓缓升起 |
[1:34:19] | I screamed and turned | 我尖叫着 转身 |
[1:34:24] | Fuckin’ crow bar comes down… | 撬杠迎面而来 |
[1:34:27] | …smashin’ into that fuckin’ door | 把那扇破门砸个粉碎 |
[1:34:31] | …cheap piece of shit… | 碎片 |
[1:34:33] | …it just splinters into 1000 pieces | 到处飞 |
[1:34:36] | …like it was glass, shit flyin’ everywhere | 就像碎玻璃一样 |
[1:34:40] | I don’t take this kind of behavior. | 我真的很讨厌这种做法 |
[1:34:48] | I seen what this fucko is up to | 我知道这混蛋要干嘛 |
[1:34:52] | Bam! | 叭 |
[1:34:55] | I kick him in the nuts so hard that they go crawling into his brain | 我狠狠一脚踢向他的鸟蛋 |
[1:34:58] | …for refuge. | 踢得他老妈都不认识 |
[1:34:59] | He goes down like a $2 whore. | 他痛得蹲下来 那龟样跟个贱人似的 |
[1:35:03] | …cryin’ and shit and tell me that he’s never done nothing but love me bullshit… | 说什么他对我一往情深之类的废话 垃圾! |
[1:35:11] | Were you in fact seeing another man? | 你是不是有跟别的男人鬼混? |
[1:35:18] | I was screwing a couple guys for drinks, no big deal. | 我只是跟几个男人讨酒喝 没什么大不了 |
[1:35:27] | This one guy, he was kinda cute | 其中有一个挺不错 |
[1:35:30] | Fucker had a dick like a rhinocerous. He’d fuck the shit out of you, I’ll tell you what… | 老二有犀牛角那么大 被他操很爽 说真的… |
[1:35:42] | He’d buy me a couple of drinks after. | 干完之后他给我买酒 |
[1:35:50] | We’d talk. | 我们聊天 |
[1:35:51] | He’d tell me about a town he grew up in. | 他告诉我他的家乡 |
[1:35:55] | All the little girls he’d fuck | 他操过的那些小妞 |
[1:36:00] | There was a chemical factory in this town and, uh… | 他们镇上有座化工厂 |
[1:36:05] | Telling us it was putting so much shit in the air you couldn’t think straight. | 空气一片浑浊 弄得你大脑混沌 |
[1:36:12] | I got to a lot of the people. | 他认识很多人 |
[1:36:17] | there was a lot of crazy shit going on there. | 那儿乌烟瘴气 |
[1:36:22] | People having weird dreams, and… | 人们做千奇百怪的梦 |
[1:36:27] | …seeing things that wasn’t there. | 产生幻觉 |
[1:36:33] | So one time, this one little girl… | 然后有这么一个小女孩 |
[1:36:39] | …she was starin’ off at somethin’ one time… | 她盯着一个地方 |
[1:36:42] | …starts screaming | 接着尖叫起来 |
[1:36:45] | They.. the… people hanging around, they come to her and | 周围的人 |
[1:36:49] | …ask her what’s wrong, and uh… | 就来问她到底怎么了 |
[1:36:57] | She says she sees the end of the world. | 她说她看到世界末日 |
[1:37:02] | …on fire, and smoke and blood rain”. | 火 烟 还有血雨 |
[1:37:06] | You know, like they say… | 就像他们说的… |
[1:37:11] | The wailing and the gnashing of teeth. | 还有哀号和利齿 |
[1:37:17] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:37:24] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:37:26] | And I tell me if you’ve known me before. | 告诉我你们是不是认识我 |
[1:37:32] | Yes, we will do that. | 是 我们会的 |
[1:37:50] | Where is the paper towels? | 纸巾在哪? |
[1:38:13] | They’re behind you, on the table. | 就在你后面的桌子上 |
[1:38:29] | It removes myself… from this sinful dream… | 驱走吧… 这个邪恶的梦… |
[1:38:37] | …which invaded my heart. | 它攫取了我的心 |
[1:40:08] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[1:40:16] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[1:40:50] | I almost didn’t recognize you | 我几乎认不出你了 |
[1:40:56] | You startled me | 你吓我一跳 |
[1:41:00] | Strange… to find you on the street | 感觉真怪… 在大街上碰到你 |
[1:41:10] | You seem upset. | 你看起来不怎么高兴 |
[1:41:14] | Are you? | 对不对? |
[1:41:17] | Should I be? | 我应该不高兴吗? |
[1:41:21] | No, but… So I shouldn’t be? | 不 只是… 那我不该不高兴咯? |
[1:41:27] | No | 是的 |
[1:41:29] | But still, you seem so | 不过你看起来的确不怎么高兴 |
[1:41:34] | I think you don’t recognize me | 我以为你不认识我了 |
[1:41:39] | I think you don’t recognize my manners | 因为我的彬彬有礼 |
[1:41:45] | That’s true | 的确 |
[1:41:48] | You seem different You too | 你看起来不一样 你也是 |
[1:41:57] | I’m used to seeing you in our home, not on the street, | 我习惯在家里看到你 而不是在大街上 |
[1:42:04] | at night | 在夜晚 |
[1:42:07] | Me too | 我也是 |
[1:42:18] | There was a murder | 有人被杀了 |
[1:42:25] | How awful! | 真可怕 |
[1:42:28] | Where? Just down the way | 在哪儿? 就在附近 |
[1:42:32] | I think… | 我想… |
[1:42:35] | …you knew the victim | 你认识那个人 |
[1:42:40] | Who was it? Don’t know the name | 谁? 我不知道他的名字 |
[1:42:45] | But I have seen you with this person | 不过曾经看见你跟他在一起 |
[1:42:52] | You have? Yes | 你见过? 是的 |
[1:42:57] | I think I’ve seen the two of you together | 我亲眼见过你俩在一起 |
[1:43:09] | That’s awful | 太可怕了 |
[1:43:39] | Who are those people? | 他们都是什么人? |
[1:43:42] | Hey, hello! | 你好啊 |
[1:43:45] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:43:47] | Come in, come in. | 来吧来吧 |
[1:43:49] | Get some hot-dog. | 吃点热狗 |
[1:43:55] | You said 3 o’clock. | 现在3点了 |
[1:43:58] | Yes, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[1:44:01] | You’re right on time. | 你很准时 |
[1:44:06] | The situation is becoming dangerous | 现在有点危险了 |
[1:44:14] | Give me my hammer. | 把锤子给我! |
[1:44:15] | Give me that! | 给我! |
[1:44:17] | Gives me now. | 快给我! |
[1:44:25] | Did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:44:44] | There is no paper. For the toilet. | 厕所里没纸了 |
[1:44:47] | There is no paper. | 没纸了 |
[1:44:49] | It is under the sink, in the cupboard. | 就在水槽下面的柜子里 |
[1:45:06] | what? | 怎么? |
[1:45:12] | They are a group that performs in travelling shows. | 他们是旅行表演团 |
[1:45:16] | In the Baltic region | 波罗的海区域的 |
[1:45:22] | What’s that got to do with you? | 那跟你有什么关系? |
[1:45:26] | I will care for the animals. | 我负责照顾动物 |
[1:45:36] | It was said that I have a way with animals. | 他们说我照顾动物有一手 |
[1:45:49] | Fucker went to some eastern europe shithole | 这臭男人去了东欧的烂地方 |
[1:45:53] | …with the fuckin’ circus. | 跟着马戏团 |
[1:45:59] | Can you fuckin believe that? | 够匪夷所思吧? |
[1:46:05] | That circus… | 马戏团! |
[1:46:08] | …talk about carnies… Carnies, gypsies, conmen, you name it. | 说什么巡回表演团 吉普赛 大棚车 诸如此类 |
[1:46:14] | A real fuckin’ ball of shit. | 真他妈的垃圾 |
[1:46:24] | There was this guy they had working there. | 他们那儿有个男的 |
[1:46:30] | He’d start talkin’. | 爱讲话 |
[1:46:32] | …you know, real regular. | 是真的爱讲话那种 |
[1:46:36] | Talkin’ up the crowd. | 对着人群开口就来 |
[1:46:38] | They’d start listening… | 大家就开始听他说 |
[1:46:40] | …Pushin’ in closer. | 渐渐围拢 |
[1:46:45] | He did some sort of thing on people. | 也不知道他在人身上使了什么招 |
[1:46:51] | They all called him the phantom. | 大家都叫他”魅影” |
[1:46:59] | He got in a bar room fight one night… | 有天晚上他在一个酒吧打架 |
[1:47:03] | All the bar was arrested. | 所有人都被抓了起来 |
[1:47:05] | A lot of them fuckin’ circus clowns. | 其中很多都是马戏团的小丑 |
[1:47:12] | So when they take ’em all down to the station, | 当他们被带到警局 |
[1:47:16] | Guess what?… | 你猜怎么着? |
[1:47:19] | …the Phantom’s done gone and disappeared. | “魅影”消失了 |
[1:47:22] | This is the kind of shit I’m talking about. | 我说的事就他妈的这么诡异 |
[1:47:34] | He was a marine from North Carolina. | 他从北卡罗莱纳州来的 当过水兵 |
[1:47:41] | I had a sister with one leg. | 他有个少了一条腿的姐姐 |
[1:47:44] | …she had a sort of carved stick for the other one. | 她的拐杖是那种雕花的 |
[1:47:52] | She killed three kids in the first grade. | 念一年级的时候 她就杀了三个小孩 |
[1:47:57] | This is the kind of shit. | 真他妈的垃圾 |
[1:48:11] | Fuckin’ funny. | 不过也很有意思 |
[1:48:17] | People. | 人啊 |
[1:48:20] | All got their own peculiarities. | 有各种怪癖 |
[1:48:24] | Their own way of livin’ | 各种生存方式 |
[1:50:50] | What about school? | 学校还好吧? |
[1:50:52] | One more day. | 只要再一天 |
[1:50:55] | One more day? | 再一天 |
[1:50:57] | Maybe two. | 或许两天 |
[1:51:08] | Susan? | 苏珊? |
[1:51:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么? |
[1:51:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:51:19] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[1:51:33] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:51:37] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:51:41] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[1:51:42] | Bad wrong. Do you feel it? | 大件事!你听见吗? |
[1:51:51] | Sue? | 苏? |
[1:51:54] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:51:56] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[1:51:58] | what? | 什么? |
[1:52:04] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:52:06] | Sue. | 苏 |
[1:52:10] | Don’t you remember anything? How it was? | 你什么也不记得了吗? 曾经发生的事? |
[1:52:15] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:52:21] | Are you kidding? | 你是不是在耍我! |
[1:52:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:52:27] | You go on, Sue. | 你走吧 苏 |
[1:52:29] | You go on now… | 现在就走 |
[1:52:31] | Would you like me to call the police? | 需要我叫警察吗? |
[1:52:34] | No, we can handle this. | 不用 我们可以处理 |
[1:52:44] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:52:45] | Something is wrong | 出问题了 |
[1:52:48] | I love you, Billy. | 我爱你 比利 |
[1:52:50] | I’ve had just enough. | 我受够了! |
[1:52:56] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[1:53:00] | Go away, Susan. | 走开吧 苏珊 |
[1:53:02] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[1:53:06] | Sue! | 苏 |
[1:53:09] | I don’t care | 我不在乎! |
[1:53:11] | It’s something more. | 不在乎还有什么要发生! |
[1:53:20] | I do not care It’s something more. | 我不在乎还有什么要发生! |
[1:55:25] | Gordy | 戈迪 |
[1:55:31] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[1:55:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:55:39] | What’s the point? Are you blind? He’s gone! | 这有什么用!你瞎了吗?他已经走了 |
[1:55:47] | Everybody? | 其他人呢? |
[1:55:51] | Why answer your stupid question? | 为什么要回答你的蠢问题? |
[1:55:55] | You’re nothing! You’ve done nothing! | 你算什么!你一无所为! |
[1:56:03] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了? |
[1:56:08] | No idea. He talked… mumbled something about Inland Empire. | 不知道 他说起… 咕哝着什么”内陆帝国” |
[1:58:04] | I come about an unpaid bill that needs payin’ | 我来是要偿还我未偿还的债 |
[1:58:14] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:58:22] | Do you know a man who lives here? | 你认识住在这里的男人吗? |
[1:58:47] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[1:58:49] | Yes. What is it? What do you want? | 认识 怎么了? |
[1:58:53] | Which you want? | 你想怎样? |
[1:59:00] | He has an unpaid bill that needs payin’ | 未偿还的债还没还 |
[1:59:05] | You already said that. | 这你已经说过了 |
[1:59:14] | Do you know a man who lives next door? | 你认不认识住在隔壁的男人? |
[1:59:17] | Crimp is the name… | 他叫克里姆(骗人去当兵的人) |
[1:59:29] | It was a funny name. | 很奇怪的名字 |
[1:59:32] | They was called Crimp. | 叫做克里姆 |
[2:00:06] | Hey? | 嗨 |
[2:01:44] | There’s someone there | 那儿有人 |
[2:01:48] | I have to tell you | 我必须告诉你… |
[2:01:52] | There’s someone | 那儿有人 |
[2:02:09] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗? |
[2:02:17] | I don’t see her | 我看不见 |
[2:02:22] | You understand she was sent for you? | 你知不知道 她是因为你而出现的 |
[2:02:26] | I don’t know where I am | 我这是在哪? |
[2:02:41] | I hear her now Do you see her? | 我可以听见她了 看到了吗? |
[2:02:46] | No | 没有 |
[2:02:50] | It was… | 是… |
[2:02:55] | …red | 红色的 |
[2:03:04] | You work for someone? | 你是在为谁工作吗? |
[2:03:09] | Yes | 是 |
[2:03:13] | The one she spoke of | 她说起的那个人 |
[2:03:20] | Yes, I work for him | 是的 我给他打工的 |
[2:03:24] | So you understand | 那么 你明白了 |
[2:03:30] | The horse was taken… | 马被人带到… |
[2:03:34] | …to the well | 井边 |
[2:03:52] | Take the pistol | 带着手枪 |
[2:03:58] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[2:04:12] | Right away! It’s past midnight! | 快点!已经过了午夜了 |
[2:05:28] | I am going to find out one day. | 总有一天我会找到答案 |
[2:05:37] | It was red. | 是红色的 |
[2:05:44] | Where was I? | 我在哪儿? |
[2:05:52] | This isn’t the way it was. | 之前不是这样的 |
[2:06:11] | It was the man in the green coat. | 应该有个穿绿色外衣的男人 |
[2:06:17] | It had something to do with the telling of time. | 然后讲到时间 |
[2:07:25] | Hey | 你好! |
[2:07:36] | I am a whore. | 我是个妓女 |
[2:07:44] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[2:07:46] | I’m afraid | 我害怕 |
[2:09:50] | Just a moment. | 一会儿就好了 |
[2:09:58] | I need to make a collect call. | 我得找人来接我 |
[2:11:24] | Look at me | 看着我 |
[2:11:27] | And tell me if you’ve known me before | 告诉我 你们之前是不是认识我 |
[2:12:12] | Someone is gonna fuckin’ kill me… Someone is gonna fuckin’ kill me… | 有人要杀我! 有人要杀我! |
[2:12:17] | Carolina Carolina | 卡罗莱纳 卡罗莱纳 |
[2:12:21] | Someone is gonna fuckin’ kill me… | 有人要杀我 |
[2:12:24] | Carolina | 卡罗莱纳 |
[2:12:27] | You gotta let me in. | 拜托让我进去 |
[2:12:29] | I know a girl. | 我认识一个女孩 |
[2:12:31] | Carolina. I know Carolina. | 卡罗莱纳 我认识卡罗莱纳 |
[2:14:50] | I don’t really understand what I’m doing. It’s one hell of a fuckin’ climb getting up here. | 我也不知道自己在做什么 爬到这里真他妈的累死我了 |
[2:14:58] | There was this man… | 我曾经认识… |
[2:15:01] | …I once knew | 一个男人 |
[2:15:09] | I’m trying to tell you so you understand how it went. | 我想告诉你事情的来龙去脉 |
[2:15:16] | The thing is, I don’t know… | 不过问题是 我搞不清楚 |
[2:15:19] | …what was before or after. | 事情发生的先后顺序 |
[2:15:28] | I don’t know what’s happened first… | 我弄不清哪个最先发生… |
[2:15:31] | …and it’s kinda layin’ a mindfuck on me. | 这个搞得我很头痛 |
[2:15:45] | My husband… | 我丈夫… |
[2:15:46] | …he’s fuckin’ hidin’ somethin’ | 他隐瞒着什么 |
[2:15:51] | He was acting all fuckin’ weird one night before he left… | 他走之前那晚 行为异常古怪 |
[2:16:00] | He was talkin this foreign talk and… | 他满嘴外国话 |
[2:16:05] | …tellin’ loud fuckin’ stories… | 说着不着调的故事 |
[2:16:22] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那样! |
[2:16:28] | Are you listening to me? | 你有没有在听? |
[2:16:32] | I know it for a fact. | 我不是你以为的那样! |
[2:16:36] | I can’t father children. | 我没有生育能力 |
[2:16:43] | Like this… his face all red… his eyes buggin’ out… | 就像这样… 他的脸通红 眼睛暴突 |
[2:17:20] | I figured one day… | 有一天我想着… |
[2:17:24] | …I’d just wake up and… | 如果哪天我一觉醒来… |
[2:17:26] | …I find out what the hell yesterday was all about. | 终于能够明白昨天是怎么回事… |
[2:17:35] | I’m not too keen on thinking about tomorrow. | 对于幻想明天 我并不是非常狂热 |
[2:17:41] | And today’s slippin’ by. | 而今天正在分秒消逝 |
[2:18:03] | I guess after my son died, | 我想 在我儿子死后 |
[2:18:07] | I went into a bad time. | 自己就陷入一个糟糕的境地 |
[2:18:11] | When I was watching everything go around me while I was standing in the middle. | 我站在正中间 观察周围发生的一切 |
[2:18:23] | Watchin it, like in a dark theater. | 看着每件事发生 就像坐在黑暗的电影院 |
[2:18:30] | before they bring lights up. | 在他们重新把灯点亮之前 |
[2:18:38] | …I’m sittin there, | 我坐在那儿 |
[2:18:42] | …wonderin… | 我问我自己 |
[2:18:46] | …”how can this be?” | “怎么会变成这样?” |
[2:19:32] | Hello? | 喂? |
[2:19:33] | Yeah, she’s still here. | 是 她还在这儿 |
[2:19:40] | I don’t think it will be too much longer now. | 我想应该不用再等多久了 |
[2:19:45] | Yeah, the horse to the well. | 对 马走向井边 |
[2:19:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[2:19:53] | Yeah, he’s around here someplace. | 是的 他就在附近某个地方 |
[2:20:01] | Sure, I’m on it. | 没问题 我会盯着 |
[2:20:57] | What have you been up to? | 你最近怎么样? |
[2:21:00] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了? |
[2:21:04] | Where ‘you been? | 你都去了哪里? |
[2:21:12] | Someone’s there. | 那儿有人 |
[2:21:17] | Look. | 看! |
[2:21:43] | Hey, watch this move! | 看我的动作! |
[2:24:57] | You’ dyin lady. | 你快死了 女士 |
[2:25:30] | what you say about Pomona? | 你说帕莫拉什么来着? |
[2:25:34] | what you say about Pomona? | 你说帕莫拉什么来着? |
[2:25:38] | You asked about the bus. | 你问有没有巴士 |
[2:25:43] | Can’t get no bus to Pamona. | 没有巴士从这儿到帕莫拉 |
[2:25:48] | You can get the bus for Pamona here. | 你可以先乘坐地铁 |
[2:25:52] | If you get on the subway first. | 再转乘巴士到那儿 |
[2:25:58] | I never can get no bus. | 我从来坐不了巴士 |
[2:26:05] | You can go all around Hollywood. | 你可以把好莱坞走个遍… |
[2:26:09] | I was in Hollywood Irvine, | 从好莱坞怀恩那儿出发 |
[2:26:14] | And you can get to Pomona for 3,50. | 然后再到帕莫拉 只要花$3.50 |
[2:26:19] | From Hollywood, Irvine to Pamona | 从好莱坞怀恩到帕莫拉 |
[2:26:25] | I never heard of no bus there. | 我从没听说这里有巴士 |
[2:26:30] | I ride on the bus to Pomona… | 我就是坐巴士到帕莫拉 |
[2:26:33] | .. last summer to visit my friend… | 去年夏天 去看望我的朋友 |
[2:26:37] | .. who lives there. Her name is Nico. | 她名叫尼科 |
[2:26:41] | I stayed with her two weeks. | 我在那儿呆了两个礼拜 |
[2:26:48] | My cousin comes from Pomona. | 我表妹就是从帕莫拉来的 |
[2:26:52] | She has a place there, and said I can stay there. | 她在那儿有个住处 说我可以住 |
[2:27:00] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[2:27:04] | I don’ know. | 我不知道 |
[2:27:08] | It’s after midnight. | 已经过了午夜了 |
[2:27:11] | After midnight? | 过了午夜? |
[2:27:14] | My friend Nico, who lives in Pomona… | 我的朋友尼科 她住在帕莫拉 |
[2:27:19] | …has a blonde wig. she wears it at Paris. | 她有个金色的假发 去参加派对的时候她就戴上它 |
[2:27:25] | but she’s on hard drugs and turning tricks now. | 不过她磕药磕的很厉害 只好去做妓女 |
[2:27:33] | She looks very good in her blonde wig… | 她戴上假发之后可漂亮了 |
[2:27:38] | just like a movie star. | 就像个电影明星 |
[2:27:40] | Even girls fall in love with her. | 甚至姑娘们都爱上她呢 |
[2:27:44] | When she’s looking so good… | 她戴着那顶假发 |
[2:27:49] | In her blonde star wig | 实在太好看了 |
[2:27:54] | She blows kisses and loves | 她亲吻着 欢笑着 |
[2:27:58] | But she has got a hole in her vagina wall | 可是 她的阴道壁上有个洞 |
[2:28:07] | She has torn a hole | 她硬把那个洞 |
[2:28:13] | …into her intestine | 扯进肠子里 |
[2:28:15] | …from her vagina. | 经她的阴道 |
[2:28:17] | Shit baby… | 见鬼啊 宝贝 |
[2:28:19] | you didn’t tell us that shit… | 这些你之前都没提过 |
[2:28:24] | She has a shitty doctor, | 她有去看过医生 |
[2:28:26] | But it is too expensive. | 不过太贵了 |
[2:28:32] | And now she knows her time has run out. | 现在 她知道自己时间不多了 |
[2:28:39] | She scored a few more times, | 她有出来做了几次 |
[2:28:43] | And then, like that, | 不过 以她的状态… |
[2:28:47] | …she will stay at home, with her monkey. | 她会在家跟她的猴子呆在一起 |
[2:28:52] | It has a pet monkey. | 她有一只宠物猴子 |
[2:28:55] | This monkey shits everywhere, But she doesn’t care | 这猴子到处拉屎 不过她不在乎 |
[2:29:00] | This monkey can scream. | 这猴子非常爱尖叫 |
[2:29:02] | It screams like it in a horror movie. | 那声音听起来像恐怖电影一样 |
[2:29:14] | But there are those who are good with animals. | 不过有人很会照顾动物 |
[2:29:20] | Who have a way with animals. | 对动物有一手 |
[2:30:27] | It’s ok.. You dying is all | 没什么…你只是在死而已 |
[2:31:02] | I’ll show you the light now… | 我为你把火点上 |
[2:31:09] | It burns bright, for heaven. | 它耀眼燃烧 指向天堂 |
[2:31:18] | No more blue tomorrows. | 再没有忧郁的明天 |
[2:31:29] | You goin high now love. | 你在升向天空 亲爱的 |
[2:32:59] | And… | 暂停! |
[2:33:02] | And.. Print it! | 很好! |
[2:33:08] | It was fantastic. | 好极了! |
[2:33:10] | Check the gate. check the gate please! | 检查录影机 检查录影机 |
[2:33:34] | Lets go right now for Nikki Grace. | 现在为妮姬. 格雷斯鼓掌! |
[2:33:38] | Nikki Grace, everybody. | 妮姬. 格雷斯 我们爱你 |
[2:33:40] | Bravo! | 欢呼 |
[2:34:33] | What’s a matter with Nikki. | 妮姬怎么了? |
[2:35:02] | Nikki. | 妮姬 |
[2:35:04] | Nikki. | 妮姬 |
[2:35:14] | Nikki. | 妮姬 |
[2:35:16] | You were wonderful. | 你棒极了! |
[2:37:11] | I guess after my son died, | 我想 在我儿子死后 |
[2:37:15] | I went into a bad time. | 自己就陷入一个糟糕的境地 |
[2:37:21] | When I was watching everything go around me while I was standing in the middle. | 我站在正中间 观察周围发生的一切 |
[2:37:26] | Watching it, like in a dark theater. | 看着每件事发生 就像坐在黑暗的电影院 |
[2:37:33] | before they bring the lights up. | 在他们重新把灯点亮之前 |
[2:37:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[2:37:49] | Yeah | 是 |
[2:37:52] | She’s still here | 她还在这儿 |
[2:37:55] | Yeah… | 是 |
[2:37:58] | He’s around here someplace. | 他就在附近某个地方 |
[2:38:00] | That is right. | 没错 |
[2:49:29] | Heather? | 海乐 |
[2:49:35] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[2:53:27] | Sweet… | 亲爱的 |