时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Dr. Harrison “Nash” Wells. | 哈里森·纳什·威尔斯博士 |
[00:05] | I’m searching for an artifact | 我来找一件合成品 |
[00:06] | that just happens to contain Eternium. | 它恰好含有恒金 |
[00:08] | The disappearance of Sue Dearbon. | 苏·迪尔邦的失踪 |
[00:10] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this devoted to a case. | 我觉得我从没见过你对一个案子这么投入 |
[00:12] | HLH isn’t just my mother’s disease. | 噬血细胞综合症不仅是我母亲得的病 |
[00:13] | 1956-2019 | 瑞秋·罗素 挚爱的母亲 |
[00:14] | Now it’s killing me. | 它正在杀死我 |
[00:15] | You’re a dead man, too. Aren’t you, Barry? | 你也是将死之人 对吗 巴里 |
[00:17] | The only timeline where everyone survives | 唯一一条所有人活下来的时间线 |
[00:20] | was the one where I died. | 就是我死了的那条 |
[00:22] | And none of you can try and save me. | 你们没人可以试着救我 |
[00:23] | Analysis of Mitch Romero’s blood | 对米切·罗梅罗的血液的分析 |
[00:25] | reveals that this substance appears to heal | 揭示了这种物质会治愈 |
[00:27] | any and all weaknesses in the human body, | 人体中所有的弱点 |
[00:30] | including HLH. | 包括噬血细胞综合征 |
[00:31] | I need more. | 我需要更多 |
[00:46] | Dr. Rosso. | 罗素医生 |
[00:47] | Didn’t mean to sneak up on you like that. | 不是故意偷偷靠近你 |
[00:49] | Well, it’s almost Halloween. | 快到万圣节了 |
[00:50] | I guess we’re all due for a good scare, right? | 大家都得被吓一吓 不是吗 |
[00:54] | What brings you here so late? | 你这么晚来有什么事 |
[00:55] | I’m meeting up with a colleague. | 我来见一个同事 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I told him I’d be here half an hour ago, | 我已经比约定时间迟了半小时 |
[01:00] | so…if you’ll excuse me. | 所以 失陪了 |
[01:03] | Of course. | 请便 |
[01:05] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:54] | I wish it didn’t have to be this way. | 我希望事情不是如此 |
[01:58] | And you’re okay with all of this? | 你就接受这一切了吗 |
[02:00] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[02:03] | I have to accept that | 我必须接受 |
[02:05] | there are still others out there that we can save. | 还有很多人我们可以拯救 |
[02:07] | Yeah, guys, look, six weeks from now, | 大伙 六周之后 |
[02:10] | all of our lives are gonna be on the line, | 我们都会命悬一线 |
[02:12] | so we have to be prepared. | 所以我们必须做好准备 |
[02:15] | Yes, but what about him? | 那他怎么办 |
[02:17] | I’m not just gonna wait around | 我不会坐等着他 |
[02:18] | for him to get vaporized by anti-matter. | 被反物质化成灰烬 |
[02:21] | We should be doing something to try to save his life. | 我们应该做些什么尝试去救他 |
[02:23] | You can’t. | 你们救不了我 |
[02:25] | You can’t, Cisco. | 你们救不了的 西斯科 |
[02:26] | That’s why I need you to stop worrying about me. | 这也是为什么我需要你们不要再为我担心 |
[02:32] | If Barry had any other option, | 如果巴里还有其他的选择 |
[02:33] | we’d be doing it. | 我们肯定会做的 |
[02:36] | I think you gotta get behind this. | 我想你得接受这个现实 |
[02:41] | Yeah. I am. | 我接受 |
[02:50] | How do you convince your best friend | 如何说服你最好的朋友 |
[02:51] | not to save your life? | 不要去救你的命 |
[02:53] | You’re the teacher. You’ll find a way. | 你是老师 你会有办法的 |
[02:58] | Well, he’s gonna have to wait. | 他得等一等了 |
[02:59] | It’s CCPD. | 是中城警局 |
[03:09] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[03:11] | So much for my day off. | 我今天休假泡汤了 |
[03:13] | – What do we got? – It’s a creepy one. | -什么情况 -挺诡异的 |
[03:14] | Somebody broke into this facility last night, | 有人昨晚闯进了这家医院 |
[03:17] | and stole 10 liters of blood. | 偷走了十升血 |
[03:18] | There’s no security footage? | 没有安保摄像吗 |
[03:20] | There’s no cameras in this part of the hospital. | 医院这个区域没有摄像头 |
[03:22] | You think this is meta-related? | 你觉得这和超能力者有关吗 |
[03:24] | I’m asking you. | 我还想问你呢 |
[03:27] | Meta-thieves usually make a way bigger mess. | 超能力者行窃一般会破坏得更严重 |
[03:30] | See this lock? | 你看这个锁 |
[03:32] | The way this is sheared, a power saw could’ve done this. | 这种被切开的方式 一把电锯就够了 |
[03:35] | I don’t know. I mean, maybe it was just some | 不好说 可能只是 |
[03:38] | kids pulling a Halloween prank. | 小孩搞的万圣节恶作剧 |
[03:40] | Good. I thought we were dealing | 那就好 我还以为 |
[03:41] | with some kind of meta-vampire. | 我们遇上超能力吸血鬼了 |
[03:43] | Just a normal criminal with a diseased mind. | 只是个脑袋有毛病的普通罪犯 |
[03:46] | Well, since I am captain, | 作为队长 |
[03:48] | I’m gonna go watch the second half of the game. | 我现在要去看下半场比赛了 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna leave this to you, all right? | 这交给你了 行吗 |
[03:51] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[03:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah. You know, just this Crisis that’s coming. | 还好 只是危机即将来临 |
[04:01] | Cisco’s not taking it so great. | 西斯科还不太能接受 |
[04:02] | Let me guess which part. | 我来猜猜 |
[04:04] | Cisco is a whole lot like you. | 西斯科和你很相像 |
[04:06] | It is in his nature to want to save lives. | 他天性就想要拯救生命 |
[04:09] | Especially under these circumstances. | 尤其在现在这种情况下 |
[04:13] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[04:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[04:18] | Thanks, Joe. | 谢了 乔 |
[04:20] | Thanks for what? | 谢什么 |
[04:21] | I think I know how to get through to Cisco. | 我知道怎样说服西斯科了 |
[04:26] | Tests are conclusive. | 测试有结果了 |
[04:28] | The peculiar black blood I absorbed from Mitch Romero | 我从米切·罗梅罗身上吸收的奇特黑色血液 |
[04:32] | temporarily cured the HLH cancer in my blood, | 暂时治愈了我血液中的噬血细胞癌 |
[04:37] | but it wasn’t enough. | 但那还不足够 |
[04:40] | I need more blood | 我还需要更多血液 |
[04:41] | in order to create a permanent cure to save my life. | 造出完全治愈的药救命 |
[04:46] | Adding Romero’s cells to this new blood | 把罗梅罗的细胞加入这种新血液中 |
[04:49] | should be the key to rebuilding my cellular structure. | 应该是重建我细胞结构的关键 |
[05:05] | I only hope I have enough time. | 我只希望有足够的时间 |
[05:08] | Why didn’t you tell me? It’s brilliant. | 你为什么没告诉我呢 太厉害了 |
[05:10] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[05:11] | You’re supposed to be impressed. | 你应该大吃一惊 |
[05:13] | You’re going to do beautiful things for this world. | 你会为这个世界做些美好的事 |
[05:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:19] | Mom? | 妈 |
[05:23] | My condition is terminal. | 我的情况已经是末期 |
[05:28] | I got your text. What is it now? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
[05:30] | I know you’re upset about this Crisis. | 我知道这场危机让你很苦闷 |
[05:36] | And I’ve been thinking about it, | 我一直在想 |
[05:37] | and you’re right. | 而且你说得对 |
[05:37] | We can do more than prepare for a fight. | 我们能做的不仅仅是准备战斗 |
[05:42] | You can save a life. | 你可以拯救生命 |
[05:46] | I knew you’d come around. | 我就知道你会想通的 |
[05:48] | No, Cisco, not… | 不 西斯科 不是 |
[05:49] | it’s not me. | 不是救我 |
[05:52] | We’re gonna save Ramsey Rosso. | 我们要救拉姆齐·罗素 |
[06:01] | Here’s the thing. | 我们先来理一理 |
[06:02] | We’ve done some insane things at S.T.A.R. Labs | 过去几年来 我们在尖端科研实验室 |
[06:05] | over the last few years, | 做了一些超越想象的事 |
[06:06] | but curing a rare blood cancer, | 但是治愈罕见的血癌 |
[06:09] | that is beyond our resources. | 我们没有这方面的能力 |
[06:12] | So we just shouldn’t try? | 所以我们连试都不去试吗 |
[06:14] | So we try and somehow succeed, | 那我们尝试 并且成功了 |
[06:18] | are we supposed to spend the rest of your time here | 难道我们下半辈子都在这里 |
[06:21] | trying to save everyone who’s been diagnosed with cancer? | 试着去挽救每一个被诊断为癌症的人吗 |
[06:24] | We start with one man. | 我们先从一个人开始 |
[06:27] | Look, you heard what Caitlin said about Ramsey. | 你也听到凯特琳是怎么说拉姆齐的 |
[06:31] | He’s one of the most brilliant doctors on the planet. | 他是这个地球上最优秀的医生之一 |
[06:36] | I need you to back me on this. | 这件事我需要你的支持 |
[06:39] | You’ll understand soon enough. | 你很快就会明白了 |
[06:41] | Look, I… | 我… |
[06:42] | what would it take to cure HLH? | 怎样才能治愈噬血细胞综合征 |
[06:47] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[06:49] | an act of God. | 天神显灵 |
[06:51] | Or… | 或者 |
[06:56] | An act of science. | 科学救人 |
[06:58] | And I know just where to find one. | 我知道在哪可以找到 |
[06:59] | I’m assuming this is the Wells that you were telling me about. | 我猜这位就是你说的那个威尔斯吧 |
[07:02] | Yep. Nash Wells. | 没错 我是纳什·威尔斯 |
[07:03] | Multiversal explorer | 多元宇宙探险家 |
[07:05] | and provider of scientific miracles. | 科学奇迹缔造者 |
[07:07] | You, I’m guessing, | 我猜猜 |
[07:10] | are Barry Allen, the Flash. | 你就是巴里·艾伦 闪电侠 |
[07:13] | How did he… how did you– | 你怎么… 你怎么… |
[07:14] | Hidden surveillance device. | 隐形监控设备 |
[07:15] | You bugged S.T.A.R. Labs? | 你监听了尖端科研实验室 |
[07:16] | No, no, not exactly. I… | 不 也不算是 我… |
[07:20] | I bugged you. | 我监听了你 |
[07:21] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[07:22] | Yeah, I did. | 我有 |
[07:23] | Fellas, I’ve been listening to your conversations, | 各位 我一直在监听你们的对话 |
[07:26] | and I have a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[07:27] | Now I need an anti-vibrational crypto-circuit | 我需要一块防震加密电路 |
[07:30] | to complete my work on this Earth, | 来完成我在这个地球上的工作 |
[07:31] | You need help with your mission, right? | 你们需要帮忙完成任务对吧 |
[07:32] | Well, you build me my circuit, | 你们帮我做这块电路 |
[07:33] | ’cause I know you have the capacity, | 因为我知道你们有这个能力 |
[07:35] | and I will lead you to something priceless | 然后我会带你们去发现一些无价之物 |
[07:36] | that will surely help your mission. | 而那些东西会助你们完成任务的 |
[07:39] | Your work? | 你的工作 |
[07:40] | – What’s your work? – It’s thermic excavation. | -什么工作 -热能挖掘 |
[07:44] | You’re a cosmic myth-buster | 你是宇宙神话揭秘者 |
[07:46] | who also happens to be a geologist? | 碰巧又是地质学家吗 |
[07:49] | Sure. | 是的 |
[07:50] | Sure. | 是的 |
[07:51] | Sidebar. | 单独说两句 |
[07:54] | Red flag city. | 警惕之市 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:58] | Then again… | 还是那句话 |
[07:59] | Wells usually shows up for a reason. | 威尔斯不会无事不登三宝殿的 |
[08:02] | – Fellas? – Yeah. | -两位 -嗯 |
[08:03] | You’re aware he’s still bugged, right? | 你们知道我还在监听他吧 |
[08:05] | Where is the bug? I don’t see anything. | 偷听器在哪 我什么也没看到 |
[08:07] | Not in your shoe. | 不在你鞋子里 |
[08:08] | – I can tell you that much. – Let’s just say that we trust you. | -这我可以告诉你 -好吧 我们相信你 |
[08:10] | – We don’t. – Which we obviously don’t. | -我们不相信 -很明显我们不相信 |
[08:12] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[08:13] | What are you offering? | 你要给我们什么 |
[08:15] | I’m offering you something | 我要给你们一样 |
[08:16] | that will help save Ramsey Rosso’s life. | 能帮你们救拉姆齐·罗素的东西 |
[08:25] | Have I got something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[08:27] | Amazon packages? | 亚马逊快递包裹吗 |
[08:28] | No. | 不是 |
[08:29] | You know that case | 你这几个月来 |
[08:30] | that you’ve been working on for the last couple months? | 一直在调查的那个案子 |
[08:32] | The Dearbon woman? | 那个迪尔邦的女人 |
[08:33] | Well, I know it’s been cold lately, | 我知道最近没什么进展 |
[08:35] | so I have a little Halloween treat for you. | 所以我有个万圣节小礼物要给你 |
[08:39] | – A lead. – Yeah? | -一条线索 -是吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:41] | I interviewed this accountant in Midway City | 我采访了米德韦市的一个会计 |
[08:42] | that works at the security firm, | 他为一个安保公司工作 |
[08:44] | and one of their guards | 他们其中一个保安 |
[08:45] | was working a charity event and claims to have seen someone | 说他曾在一个慈善晚会上工作看到过某个 |
[08:47] | that sounds like Sue Dearbon, | 像是苏·迪尔邦的人 |
[08:50] | so Cecile pulled a favor and got an eye witness report. | 所以塞西尔请人帮忙弄到了证人报告 |
[08:54] | Cool. Thanks, Iris. | 棒 谢了 爱瑞丝 |
[09:03] | Need something else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[09:07] | No. | 没了 |
[09:08] | No, that was it. | 没有 就这些了 |
[09:12] | Cool. | 好 |
[09:15] | All right, yeah. Cool, I will see you later. | 好吧 好 回头见 |
[09:26] | Production of blood serum is complete. | 血清已经生产完毕 |
[09:29] | It appears identical to the substance | 看起来和我从米切·罗梅罗身上 |
[09:31] | I absorbed from Mitch Romero. | 吸收来的物质相同 |
[09:35] | If this works, | 如果这个有用 |
[09:37] | I could hold the cure not just for myself, | 我可以治疗不仅我自己 |
[09:40] | but for all those suffering from HLH cancer. | 还有所有受嗜血细胞癌症侵害的人 |
[10:05] | It’s not working. | 没起作用 |
[10:08] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[10:10] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[10:14] | It’s in there, McCulloch Technologies. | 就在那里 麦克洛奇技术公司 |
[10:16] | What is? | 什么在那里 |
[10:17] | Well, this extremely rare bio-regenerative serum | 是一种非常稀有的生物再生血清 |
[10:20] | capable of healing organic tissue, | 可以治疗器官组织 |
[10:22] | no matter what the harm. | 不管受了什么样的伤都能治 |
[10:23] | So for your purposes, what you do, | 所以你们要用的话 需要做的就是 |
[10:25] | you simply inject it into your friend’s healthy cells, | 注射进你朋友的健康细胞中 |
[10:27] | those healthy cells replicate, | 那些健康细胞自我复制 |
[10:28] | they replace the unhealthy cells. | 然后替代不健康的细胞 |
[10:30] | Presto. Instant miracle. | 转瞬之间 速造奇迹 |
[10:32] | Although, don’t wait till your buddy’s too far gone | 不过 别等到你们的朋友病情太重 |
[10:35] | because then it might not work. | 因为到那时可能就没用了 |
[10:38] | This sounds way too good to be true. | 这个听起来过于理想化了 |
[10:39] | Yeah, he’s right. | 对 他说的没错 |
[10:41] | I mean, how did McCulloch Technologies | 我是说 麦克洛奇技术公司是怎么 |
[10:42] | develop something this advanced? | 开发出如此先进技术的 |
[10:44] | They didn’t develop it. They stole it. | 不是他们开发的 是他们偷的 |
[10:46] | It’s from Swan Moon, the– | 是天鹅座星球上来的… |
[10:47] | The Dominator home planet? | 支配者的母星吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是那个 |
[10:49] | Yeah, recovered from some invasion three years ago. | 是从三年前某次入侵回收来的 |
[10:51] | Anyway, blah blah blah. | 总之 都是些废话 |
[10:52] | You guys in, or what? | 你们到底加不加入 |
[10:53] | Well, how dangerous a weapon could this be | 如果这武器落入错误人的手里 |
[10:55] | in the wrong hands? | 会有多危险 |
[10:56] | On a scale of one to ten… | 如果危险程度是从一到十 |
[10:58] | 12. | 十二 |
[11:00] | We gotta get our hands on this thing. | 咱们得拿到那东西 |
[11:03] | All right, I’m gonna disable the exterior security cameras. | 好吧 我去关闭外围安保摄像头 |
[11:10] | He goes right through the door. | 他直接穿过门出去了 |
[11:11] | Huh. That’s cool. | 挺酷的 |
[11:14] | How’d you know the stuff was here? | 你怎么知道那些东西在这里的 |
[11:16] | Kid, multiversal explorer. | 孩子 作为多元宇宙探险家 |
[11:17] | We need to know things. | 我们必须了解这些事 |
[11:20] | And the serum? | 那血清呢 |
[11:21] | Could it protect someone from anti-matter? | 可能保护某人不受反物质影响吗 |
[11:25] | I expect that goes without saying. | 我想这不用说也知道 |
[11:31] | Cameras are down. | 摄像头关闭了 |
[11:33] | All right, boys. | 好了 小伙子们 |
[11:39] | Here’s where the fun begins. | 现在乐趣才开始 |
[11:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:45] | Speedster, come on. | 极速者 来吧 |
[11:47] | Speed us to the storage room. | 带我们迅速进入仓库 |
[11:49] | No, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:50] | What do you mean you can’t? | 你做不到是什么意思 |
[11:51] | There are localized meta-dampeners | 这建筑里边充满了 |
[11:53] | all over this building, all right? | 超能力抑制器 好吗 |
[11:54] | My powers are useless in here. | 我的超能力在这里废了 |
[11:55] | It means you’re useless here. | 也就是说你废了 |
[11:58] | We don’t have to make your circuit. | 我们可没必要给你做电路 |
[12:00] | Is that right, tough guy? | 是这样吗 硬汉 |
[12:01] | Have you thought about what you’re gonna do | 你有没有想过如果 |
[12:02] | if you don’t make my circuit, and I don’t have– | 你不给我做电路 而我不给你… |
[12:03] | Hey, numbskulls, knock it off. | 蠢货们 别吵了 |
[12:05] | Freeze! Both of you. | 站住 你们俩 |
[12:08] | Both of us? | 我们俩 |
[12:21] | So we can explain. | 我们可以解释 |
[12:23] | I don’t think they’re gonna ask questions first. | 我想他们不会先问问题 |
[12:37] | Nash? | 纳什 |
[12:39] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[12:41] | So your auditory nerves– | 你们的听觉神经… |
[12:42] | What? | 什么 |
[12:43] | Your ears will be fine in a couple of minutes. | 你的耳朵几分钟后就会恢复 |
[12:46] | Unlike these two. Now… | 这俩就不一样了 现在… |
[12:49] | where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[12:52] | All right, let’s hurry up. | 好了 赶紧走吧 |
[12:54] | There’s another life at stake besides our own. | 除了我们还有一个人有生命危险 |
[13:08] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[13:09] | Any progress on that Dearbon lead? | 迪尔邦的线索有什么进展了吗 |
[13:12] | You know, I really think that there might be something… | 你知道吗 我真觉得这里边肯定有什么 |
[13:16] | to it. | 秘密 |
[13:17] | No. I decided to give it up. | 不 我决定放弃了 |
[13:20] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:22] | There’s no point, Iris. | 根本没意义 爱瑞丝 |
[13:23] | The whole Sue thing is a lost cause, | 苏的案子已经没戏了 |
[13:25] | so I might as well quit before I waste any more time. | 我现在放弃省得浪费时间 |
[13:27] | Ralph, you can’t quit. | 拉尔夫 你不能放弃 |
[13:28] | You’re obsessed with finding her. | 你已经痴迷于去找她 |
[13:29] | You have to keep going. | 你要坚持下去 |
[13:32] | Iris, despite Team Flash’s mantra, | 爱瑞丝 抛去闪电小队的口号 |
[13:34] | sometimes you do have to give up on things. | 有时候你应该放弃一些事情 |
[13:36] | You know, if I were you, I would be spending | 我要是你 我就会多花一点时间 |
[13:38] | a lot more time with my husband… | 去陪陪我的老公 |
[13:40] | while he’s still here. | 趁现在还有时间 |
[13:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:55] | Let the search begin. | 开始搜吧 |
[13:58] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[13:59] | Without super-speed, this is gonna take a minute. | 没有超级速度 我们需要找一阵 |
[14:01] | We don’t have to search every location, | 我们不需要搜索每个区域 |
[14:03] | just the cold ones, okay? | 只需找冷的地方 |
[14:04] | Because the serum we’re looking for, | 因为我们要找的这个血清 |
[14:06] | it requires an environment of -15 degrees. | 需要零下15度的环境 |
[14:09] | This says -15 degrees. | 这个写着零下15度 |
[14:13] | Well, there you go. | 这就找到了 |
[14:15] | – Okay. – Convenient. | -好了 -真方便 |
[14:18] | Time to steal our golden idol. | 是时候去偷黄金魔像了 |
[14:24] | Did you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[14:26] | What? No. | 什么 没有啊 |
[14:27] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听见 |
[14:31] | Wait, yeah, I did hear that. Is that an alarm? | 等一下 我也听到了 那是警报吗 |
[14:32] | It better not be. I need more time to hack this. | 最好别是 我需要更多时间破解它 |
[14:35] | I’m on it. | 我来解决 |
[14:36] | – Hey. – Yeah, yeah, I got it. | -慢点 -好了 我搞得定 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna follow him. | 我去跟着他 |
[14:40] | Nash, Nash. Nash. | 纳什 纳什 纳什 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:59] | I don’t know where he went. | 我不知道他去哪了 |
[15:02] | – I got it. – Yeah? | -我解开了 -是吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:06] | No. | 不 |
[15:07] | – We’re too late. – No, this can’t be happening. | -我们来太晚了 -不 不应该是这样的 |
[15:09] | McCulloch must’ve already sold it. | 麦克洛奇肯定先卖出去了 |
[15:11] | We needed this to save Ramsey. | 我们需要这个去救拉姆齐 |
[15:15] | Boys… | 伙计们 |
[15:16] | we got company. | 有人来了 |
[15:18] | Always wanted to say that. | 一直都想这么说 |
[15:19] | Here. Catch. | 这里 接住 |
[15:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:24] | This… | 这个 |
[15:25] | this is our way out of here. | 这个是我们撤离的方法 |
[15:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:27] | What are we supposed to do with this? | 我们应该怎么用这个 |
[15:28] | It’s easy. You just throw it. | 很简单 把它扔地上就好了 |
[15:30] | Like, now. | 就像现在 |
[15:34] | Well, that was exciting, wasn’t it, fellas? | 还挺刺激的吧 伙计们 |
[15:37] | The Lounge? How did we– | 休息室 我们是怎么 |
[15:39] | Worry less about how we got to the Lounge, | 不用担心我们是怎么回到休息室的 |
[15:41] | and more about building my crypto-circuit. | 多想想怎么建我的加密电路 |
[15:44] | That’s not happening anymore. | 那是不可能的 |
[15:47] | Let me correct you, Barry Allen. | 让我纠正你一下 巴里·艾伦 |
[15:48] | Yes, it is. | 那是可能的 |
[15:49] | We had a deal, right? | 我们约定好了 不是吗 |
[15:50] | I would lead you to something priceless, | 我带你们去找一个无价的东西 |
[15:51] | which I did, not my fault the serum was gone. | 我也帮你们了 血清不见了又不是我的错 |
[15:54] | So now, you two… | 所以现在 你们两个 |
[15:56] | are gonna build me a device. | 要给我做这个设备 |
[16:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[16:02] | Why won’t this blood work again? | 为什么这个血液又不起效了 |
[16:10] | What am I missing? | 我漏掉了什么 |
[16:13] | I found it, the cure for you. | 我找到了 治疗你的药 |
[16:15] | The bonding agent in this cure is dark matter. | 这个解药的粘合剂是暗物质 |
[16:18] | So that’s it. | 所以就是这样 |
[16:19] | You’re just deciding to give up and die. | 你决定放弃 然后等死 |
[16:22] | No one lives forever. | 没有人是永生的 |
[16:24] | No. | 不 |
[16:25] | I won’t give up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[16:27] | That’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[16:30] | Ramsey. | 拉姆齐 |
[16:32] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[16:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:35] | The real enemy… | 真正的敌人 |
[16:37] | is death. | 是死亡 |
[16:45] | You know, Nash isn’t going anywhere | 你知道吗 纳什不拿到他的加密电路 |
[16:46] | until he gets this crypto-circuit. | 是不会走的 |
[16:48] | How’s it coming? | 做得怎么样了 |
[16:49] | Almost finished. | 快完事了 |
[16:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | I don’t know if you should. | 我不觉得你应该做完 |
[16:56] | Okay, what do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[16:58] | I mean, doesn’t something feel off | 我的意思是 你没有觉得这一切 |
[17:00] | about all this? | 有些不对劲吗 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[17:04] | The guys shows up needing our tech, | 那个人突然出现需要我们的技术 |
[17:06] | makes a bargain to help us, | 定下一个协定去帮我们 |
[17:07] | and conveniently, the thing we need isn’t there. | 然而我们需要的东西碰巧不见了 |
[17:10] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:13] | So, I mean… | 那我的意思是 |
[17:15] | you think he’s lying to us? | 你觉得他在说谎吗 |
[17:17] | It wouldn’t be the first time a Wells had a secret agenda. | 不是第一次姓威尔斯的有秘密目的了 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:27] | Yo, what’s in here? | 这里是什么 |
[17:30] | That’s storage for Frost’s stuff. | 给冰霜准备的存货 |
[17:34] | You know how she gets. | 你知道她会出现什么情况 |
[17:41] | You haven’t looked me in the eye since I came in here. | 从我进来你就没直视过我 |
[17:52] | Wait. | 等下 |
[18:02] | What the hell am I looking at? | 这到底是什么 |
[18:07] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[18:17] | You know exactly what this is. | 你很清楚这是什么 |
[18:19] | I don’t care what powers you have. | 我不在乎你有什么超能力 |
[18:21] | You want it… | 你想要 |
[18:24] | you’re gonna have to go through me. | 你得先过我这一关 |
[18:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[18:37] | I’m saving your life. | 我在救你 |
[18:39] | ‘Cause someone has to do it. | 因为总得有人这么做 |
[18:40] | Saving Ramsey… | 救拉姆齐 |
[18:43] | saving Ramsey’s my call. | 救拉姆齐是我的决定 |
[18:44] | And it’s a bad call. | 不是好决定 |
[18:45] | But it’s the one I made. | 但是我做的决定 |
[18:47] | Sometimes, as a leader, you have to make tough calls | 有时候作为领导者 你需要做艰难决定 |
[18:49] | in order to serve the greater good. | 这样才能维持大局 |
[18:50] | You know, I made a tough call. | 我做了一个艰难的决定 |
[18:52] | And I made it for you. | 为你而做的 |
[18:53] | But I told you. You can’t save me. | 但我告诉你了 你不能救我 |
[18:55] | I’m not buying that. | 我不信 |
[18:56] | Well, you have to. | 你得相信 |
[18:58] | Sacrificing myself saves everything and everyone. | 牺牲我能拯救一切 |
[19:01] | I’ve seen it. | 我看到了 |
[19:02] | And what does that give me to look forward to? | 那有什么能让我期待的 |
[19:04] | Waking up to a world without the Flash? | 面对一个没有闪电侠的世界 |
[19:07] | A life without my best friend? | 一个没有我好朋友的生活吗 |
[19:08] | You get to live. | 你能活下去 |
[19:11] | You all get to live. | 你们都能活下去 |
[19:12] | Don’t. | 别 |
[19:21] | Look, man, I… | 听着 我 |
[19:24] | I’ve been dealing with this for weeks. | 我这几周都在消化这个事情 |
[19:27] | Wondering what’s gonna happen when I’m gone, | 想知道我离开之后会发生什么 |
[19:29] | how everybody’s gonna move on. | 大家如何继续 |
[19:31] | That’s why I wanted us, you and me together, | 这就是为什么我想要今天你和我 |
[19:33] | to save Ramsey today. | 我们一起救拉姆齐 |
[19:38] | You wanted us to save a random person | 你想我们随便救个人 |
[19:40] | so I’d be okay with you dying? | 然后我就能接受你的死吗 |
[19:42] | No. | 不是 |
[19:43] | I wanted us to save one person’s life | 我想我们救一个人 |
[19:47] | so you could understand the tough calls… | 这样你就能理解困难的决定 |
[19:50] | the sacrifices that a leader has to make. | 领导者要做的牺牲 |
[19:56] | Because you’re my pick. | 因为你是我选择的接班人 |
[20:00] | You’re the person that I want to run S.T.A.R. Labs | 我想要你在我离开后 |
[20:02] | and this team when I’m gone. | 管理尖端科研实验室和这个小队 |
[20:06] | All day, I’ve been trying to teach you | 一整天 我一直在尝试教你 |
[20:07] | how hard those responsibilities can be. | 这些责任有多困难 |
[20:12] | And then you stole something | 但是你偷了那个 |
[20:13] | that was meant to save another person’s life. | 能够救他人一命的东西 |
[20:17] | You justified it, even. | 甚至还为此辩解 |
[20:21] | And I’d do it again. | 再来一次 我还会这么做 |
[20:30] | Maybe I made the wrong choice. | 或许我做了错误的选择 |
[21:00] | The serum’s yours. | 血清是你的了 |
[21:15] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[21:16] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊下吗 |
[21:17] | Um, now’s really not a good time. | 现在真的不是好时候 |
[21:19] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[21:24] | I have something that I need to give you. | 我有个东西需要给你 |
[21:28] | S.T.A.R. Labs has been doing some research | 尖端科研实验室一直在研究 |
[21:30] | into regenerative formulas, and we’ve developed a serum. | 再生配方 我们开发了一种血清 |
[21:34] | We think that this could save your life. | 我们认为这能够救你一命 |
[21:40] | If you inject it into your healthy cells, | 如果你把它注入你健康的细胞 |
[21:42] | they’ll duplicate and eventually overtake | 它们会进行复制 最终压制 |
[21:44] | your cells that are affected by HLH, | 你被HLH感染的细胞 |
[21:45] | but you have to use it quickly. | 但你得尽快使用 |
[21:47] | Is it… | 它是 |
[21:49] | is it dark-matter-based? | 它是基于暗物质吗 |
[21:50] | No, it’s experimental, but… | 不 是实验性的 但… |
[21:53] | we believe it’ll cure you. | 我们相信能治愈你 |
[22:01] | I’d given up hope. | 我已经放弃希望了 |
[22:04] | But why–why do this for me? | 但为什么为了我这么做 |
[22:08] | A week ago, you told me you felt like you were falling off a cliff. | 一周前 你告诉我你感觉在跌下悬崖 |
[22:12] | I want you to have a lifeline. | 我希望你能有个救生索 |
[22:14] | You’re dying, as well. | 你也要死了 |
[22:15] | Don’t you want a lifeline for yourself? | 你自己不想要救生索吗 |
[22:17] | There’s only enough of this for one person. | 这只够一个人 |
[22:20] | And I’ve read about you, Ramsey, | 我听说过你 拉姆齐 |
[22:22] | and I’ve talked to Caitlin. | 我也和凯特琳谈过 |
[22:23] | You’re a brilliant doctor. | 你是一个优秀的医生 |
[22:26] | From what she said, if you had enough time, | 据她所说 如果你有足够的时间 |
[22:27] | you could cure HLH. | 你能够治愈HLH |
[22:30] | I’m giving you that time. | 我把这个时间给你 |
[22:33] | The world needs people like you | 世界需要你这样的人 |
[22:35] | to save those who can’t save themselves. | 来拯救不能自救的人 |
[22:39] | Test it. | 试试吧 |
[22:41] | Verify what we believe it’ll do, | 证实我们所相信的功效 |
[22:43] | and then use it quickly. | 然后尽快使用 |
[22:45] | We’re not sure how long the serum will be viable. | 我们不确定这个血清有效时限是多久 |
[22:49] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | You busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[23:08] | For you, Cap? | 为了你 队长 |
[23:10] | Never. | 我永远都不忙 |
[23:13] | Iris tells me you’ve been having trouble with the Dearbon case. | 爱瑞丝说 你在迪尔邦的案子上遇到了麻烦 |
[23:18] | Joe, I’ve been working on this Dearbon thing | 乔 我从去年夏天就开始 |
[23:19] | since last summer. | 调查迪尔邦的案子 |
[23:23] | Then it dawned on me. | 然后我突然醒悟了 |
[23:26] | Digging into this right now, it doesn’t matter. | 现在继续调查已经没有意义了 |
[23:30] | Why the hell should I try to find her | 我到底为什么要找到她 |
[23:32] | and try to help her… | 还要帮助她 |
[23:35] | If I can’t even save… | 如果我都救不了 |
[23:38] | Barry. You can say it. | 巴里 你可以说出他的名字 |
[23:41] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[23:44] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[23:45] | Do you remember my old partner Chyre? | 你记得我以前的搭档查尔吗 |
[23:49] | He taught me an important lesson. | 他教给我一个重要的道理 |
[23:52] | He said, “You can’t always save everyone…” | 他说 “你不可能拯救所有人” |
[23:58] | “But you can always save someone.” | “但你总能拯救某个人” |
[24:03] | For you… | 对你来说 |
[24:05] | that’s Sue Dearbon… | 这个人就是苏·迪尔邦 |
[24:07] | not Barry. | 不是巴里 |
[24:17] | I’m gonna miss him, Joe. | 我会想他的 乔 |
[24:34] | That’s it? | 就是这个吗 |
[24:35] | Fully functioning crypto-circuit? | 功能完备的加密电路 |
[24:36] | You sure? ‘Cause it kind of seems like… | 你确定吗 它看起来有点 |
[24:39] | seems kind of shoddy. Shoddy workmanship. | 有点劣质 粗制滥造 |
[24:41] | I feel like I’ve seen better workmanship on, | 我在其它地球上见到的 |
[24:43] | well, pretty much all the other Earths out there. | 制造工艺都比这个好 |
[24:46] | This is subpar. | 这个低于平均水平 |
[24:48] | Subpar’s being generous. | 低于平均水平都算夸奖了 |
[24:49] | It– never touch me. | 它… 别碰我 |
[24:52] | Just take it. | 就凑合用吧 |
[24:57] | Sure, kid. | 当然 孩子 |
[24:59] | Thanks. Till our next adventure. | 多谢 下次冒险再见 |
[25:03] | Frosty. | 小冰霜 |
[25:14] | So… | 那么 |
[25:15] | how’d it go with Professor Speedster? | 和极速者教授谈得怎么样了 |
[25:19] | You all ready for life post-Crisis? | 准备好开始后危机时代的生活了吗 |
[25:24] | I think our friendship pretty much exploded. | 我想我们的友谊就要结束了 |
[25:27] | Because it is impossible to save him, | 因为没有办法救他 |
[25:31] | and yet, I still don’t think I should stop trying. | 但是 我认为我不应该放弃尝试 |
[25:37] | You want some free advice? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[25:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:43] | You can’t save someone who doesn’t want to be saved. | 你无法拯救不想被拯救的人 |
[25:46] | And he’s already made up his mind. | 他已经做出决定了 |
[25:50] | And if you obsess over it, | 如果你继续坚持的话 |
[25:52] | it could lead you down a dark path. | 可能会走上一条黑暗的道路 |
[25:55] | You might make a mistake you can’t fix. | 也许会犯下无法弥补的错误 |
[25:59] | Commencing preliminary tests on S.T.A.R. Lab’s proposed cure. | 开始对尖端科研实验室解药进行初步测试 |
[26:25] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:26] | Of course it’s another failure. | 当然又失败了 |
[26:28] | Why would I expect anything different from the universe? | 我为什么会期待不同的结果 |
[26:33] | My fate is sealed. | 我的命运已经无法改变 |
[26:35] | Death wins again. | 死亡又一次胜利了 |
[26:41] | Death. | 死亡 |
[26:43] | There is one key difference. | 有一处关键的区别 |
[26:45] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[26:46] | Between the blood I stole, | 我偷来的血 |
[26:48] | and the blood from Mitch Romero’s body. | 与米切·罗梅罗的血的不同之处在于 |
[26:52] | Romero was afraid for his life. | 罗梅罗正因死亡感到恐惧 |
[26:54] | His blood cells were flooded with epinephrine. | 他的血细胞中充满了肾上腺素 |
[26:58] | Adrenaline released during the attack, | 受到袭击时释放的肾上腺素 |
[27:00] | it’s the bonding agent, | 就是粘合剂 |
[27:02] | which means… | 也就是说 |
[27:06] | In order to create the substance I need to live, | 为了创造活下去所需的物质 |
[27:09] | I have to kill. | 我得杀人 |
[27:14] | But first… | 但首先 |
[27:16] | they have to be afraid. | 他们要感到恐惧 |
[27:42] | Multiple alarms at Central City General. They’re evacuating. | 中城总医院有多个警报 他们正在疏散 |
[27:46] | Is it a bomb threat? | 是炸弹威胁吗 |
[27:47] | Reports say a madman is attacking patients. | 报告称有一个疯子在袭击患者 |
[27:51] | 中城医院 撤离程序 | |
[27:55] | All the staff and patients are accounted for, | 所有其他员工和患者都撤出了 |
[27:57] | except for those on this floor. | 除了在这一层里的 |
[28:02] | That one’s fresh. Whoever did this was just here. | 这个伤口是新的 凶手刚刚就在这里 |
[28:05] | Why would someone do this? | 为什么有人会做出这种事 |
[28:06] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[28:08] | Maybe I can figure out why. | 也许我能找到原因 |
[28:11] | Go. | 快去 |
[28:12] | 癌症病房 问讯处 肿瘤门诊 化疗康复 | |
[28:32] | Ramsey? What the hell are you doing? | 拉姆齐 你在做什么 |
[28:34] | Whatever it takes to stay alive. | 为了活下去所必需做的 |
[28:37] | These people. You’re the one that’s killing. | 这些人 你就是凶手 |
[28:40] | S.T.A.R. Labs gave you a cure. | 尖端科研实验室给了你解药 |
[28:42] | Why didn’t you take it? | 你为什么不用 |
[28:43] | I did. | 我用了 |
[28:44] | But it didn’t work. | 但是没有用 |
[28:46] | Turns out the disease in my human blood was too far gone. | 我人类血液中的疾病已经无药可救了 |
[28:49] | But if I was to become something more than human, | 但是如果我变成非人类 |
[28:52] | that’s when I realized I could live forever. | 我意识到自己可以永生 |
[28:54] | As long as I feed. | 只要我吸食能量 |
[28:56] | Ramsey, you’re a doctor. | 拉姆齐 你是个医生 |
[28:57] | You’re supposed to save lives, not take them. | 你应该救人 而不是杀人 |
[29:00] | I am saving lives, Flash. Mine. | 我在拯救生命 闪电侠 我的命 |
[29:02] | And right now, you are in my way. | 现在 你挡住了我的路 |
[30:17] | Ramsey, come on, let him go. Please. | 拉姆齐 别这样 放他走 求你了 |
[30:21] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[30:22] | My blood brothers and sisters are much more than just the help. | 我的血亲兄弟姐们不仅能帮助我 |
[30:25] | They’re making me stronger. | 还能让我变得更强壮 |
[30:27] | You’re using them. | 你在利用他们 |
[30:27] | To survive. | 为了生存 |
[30:34] | Hello, Cait. | 你好 凯特 |
[30:36] | Playing the hero now, are you? | 现在开始扮英雄了 是吗 |
[30:38] | The bad guy was taken, so yeah. | 坏人的角色被占了 所以是的 |
[30:55] | Please, help me. | 求你了 救救我 |
[30:57] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[30:58] | You’re fast, Flash. | 你速度很快 闪电侠 |
[31:00] | But as a doctor, I know exactly where this man’s carotid artery is. | 但作为医生 我知道这人颈动脉的确切位置 |
[31:04] | Even if I can’t feed, | 即使我不能吸食 |
[31:05] | you will never save him in time. | 你也来不及救活他了 |
[31:08] | Ramsey, don’t do this. | 拉姆齐 别这样 |
[31:09] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你 |
[31:11] | What you’re doing, it’s… | 你这样做… |
[31:13] | inhuman. | 太没人性了 |
[31:14] | It was my humanity that was holding me back. | 正是我的人性在拖我后腿 |
[31:17] | Preventing me from becoming the man | 妨碍我成为那个 |
[31:18] | Mum always knew I was destined to be. | 妈妈一直知道我注定会成为的人 |
[31:22] | She always said that I would do beautiful things | 她总是说我会为这个世界做些 |
[31:25] | for this world. | 美好的事 |
[31:28] | And she was right. | 她说得对 |
[31:30] | Because the man I was, that was the disease. | 因为过去的我才是疾病 |
[31:34] | A frail human body with a shelf life. | 有使用期限的脆弱人体 |
[31:37] | Rot. | 正在腐烂 |
[31:39] | But I found a way to transcend all that. | 但我找到了战胜这一切的方法 |
[31:42] | To defeat death itself. | 就是战胜死亡本身 |
[31:44] | Everyone dies, Ramsey. | 人人都会死 拉姆齐 |
[31:46] | Maybe the only thing that makes it bearable | 也许唯一让其不那么难以接受的方法就是 |
[31:48] | is to find some meaning in it. | 在其中寻找出意义 |
[31:51] | Well, that means I’m making the greatest sacrifice of all. | 好 这意味着我作出了最伟大的牺牲 |
[31:54] | Don’t you see? | 你看不到吗 |
[31:55] | What I’m becoming, this is the cure. | 我变成了什么 这就是治疗方法 |
[31:58] | I am the answer, Flash, to the greatest mystery of all. | 我就是答案 闪电侠 能解开最大的谜团 |
[32:02] | Life eternal. | 生命永恒 |
[32:04] | Please, Dr. Rosso. | 求你了 罗素医生 |
[32:06] | I saved you for last | 我把你留到最后 |
[32:08] | so you would be the most afraid. | 这样你就会是最害怕的人 |
[32:09] | Ramsey, please don’t do this. | 拉姆齐 请别这样 |
[32:11] | You could’ve saved Mum, but you didn’t. | 你本可以救我妈妈 但是你没有 |
[32:13] | And that’s why I came here for you. | 所以我要来找你 |
[32:15] | Ramsey. | 拉姆齐 |
[32:26] | Stay with me, all right? I got you, I got you. | 坚持住 好吗 有我在 有我在 |
[32:39] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们到底在干什么 |
[32:41] | I think they’re trying to follow Ramsey. | 我觉得他们想跟随拉姆齐 |
[32:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:54] | – We have to help him. – I don’t think we can. | -我们必须帮他 -我觉得我们帮不了 |
[33:19] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[33:23] | Five people aren’t going home to their families tonight. | 今晚有五个人无法回家与家人团聚 |
[33:26] | And the sixth, Ramsey. | 而第六位 拉姆齐 |
[33:28] | We lost him, too. | 我们也失去了他 |
[33:31] | He’s out there somewhere. We have to stop him. | 他在外面不知所踪 我们必须阻止他 |
[33:33] | I… | 我… |
[33:35] | I have to stop him. | 我必须阻止他 |
[33:36] | – Barry. – You tried to save him. | -巴里 -你本来想要救他 |
[33:38] | But he turned himself into a monster. | 但他把自己变成了怪物 |
[33:41] | That’s not on us. That was Ramsey’s choice. | 这不是我们的错 是拉姆齐自己的选择 |
[33:44] | I swear, if it is the last thing I do | 我发誓 只要我还活在 |
[33:48] | on this Earth… | 这个世界上… |
[33:50] | I’m gonna stop him. | 我就要阻止他 |
[33:51] | How did Ramsey do this, anyway? | 拉姆齐究竟是靠什么做出这种事的 |
[33:54] | He’s using people as incubators. | 他用人做培育器 |
[33:56] | Using their bodies to create what he needs to keep himself a live. | 用他们的身体来培育维持他生命的物质 |
[34:01] | So he’s turning people into human blood banks. | 所以他把那些人变成了人体血液银行 |
[34:04] | And as soon as he gets hungry again– | 只要他饿了 |
[34:05] | He’s gonna make a withdrawal. | 就去那里”取款” |
[34:09] | Well, happy Halloween, everyone. | 好吧 万圣节快乐 各位 |
[34:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:26] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[34:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[34:31] | I know this Crisis news hasn’t been easy on anyone. | 我知道任何人都很难接受这个危机的消息 |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:36] | I’ll say. | 我同意 |
[34:38] | But look, Iris… | 但听着 爱瑞丝 |
[34:41] | that’s no excuse for me being a jerk. | 这不是我犯浑的借口 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:48] | I know that you were just trying to help me. | 我知道你只是想帮我 |
[34:51] | So I did want to say that tomorrow I’m call Midway City, | 所以我想说明天我就给中途城打电话 |
[34:54] | see what I can find. | 看看有什么发现 |
[34:56] | That’s great, Ralph. | 那太好了 拉尔夫 |
[34:58] | Sue is very lucky to have | 苏很幸运 |
[34:59] | a master detective like you searching for her. | 有你这样优秀的侦探去寻找她 |
[35:02] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[35:03] | It’s just a missing persons case. | 不过是个失踪案件而已 |
[35:05] | It’s not like I’m looking to get married. | 我又不是要找对象 |
[35:11] | He gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[35:14] | Yeah, he is. | 会的 |
[35:16] | Of all the nights for this madness to be happening, | 那么多晚惧怕发生这样的疯狂事件 |
[35:18] | it had to be Halloween. | 偏偏发生在了万圣节 |
[35:22] | Babe, we should probably head home. | 宝贝 我们可能该回家了 |
[35:24] | Would you mind if I catch up with you in a couple minutes? | 你先走 我几分钟后再赶上来行吗 |
[35:30] | No. | 不介意 |
[35:32] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[35:37] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry about what happened at McCulloch. | 我要为麦克洛奇那件事道歉 |
[35:59] | No, man, no. Look, this… | 不 兄弟 听着 这个… |
[36:02] | this is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[36:04] | I should’ve been focused on saving the right person. | 我本该集中精力拯救该救的人 |
[36:06] | Well, I mean, even though things didn’t… | 我是说 尽管拉姆齐的事情 |
[36:09] | work out with Ramsey, at least we tried… | 没能得以解决 至少我们尝试了 |
[36:12] | to do the right thing. | 去做对的事情 |
[36:16] | I still don’t know how you do that, man. | 我仍不知道你怎么做到的 |
[36:19] | Picking yourself up, pushing forward. | 振作自己 努力向前 |
[36:23] | I’m just trying to… | 我只是试着 |
[36:25] | teach you what it’s taken me years to learn. | 去教你我花了很多年学习的东西 |
[36:30] | I know you’re doing it for all of us. | 我知道你在为了我们这么做 |
[36:36] | That’s what it means to be a hero. | 这就是做英雄的意义 |
[36:41] | I knew I picked the right guy. | 我知道我选了对的人 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna… | 我就… |
[36:47] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 好 我没事 |
[36:57] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[37:00] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:02] | I was just… | 我就是 |
[37:04] | just wondering where Ramsey was and… | 就是在想拉姆齐在哪 |
[37:08] | just hoping to God that we find him before… | 向上帝祈祷我们在事情恶化之前 |
[37:11] | this gets worse. | 找到他 |
[37:13] | Well, his description has been circulated | 他的速写已经传遍了 |
[37:16] | to every precinct from here to Gotham, | 从这里到高谭的每一个警局 |
[37:17] | so we should find him. | 所以我们应该能找到他 |
[37:21] | Then what? | 那之后呢 |
[37:23] | More people are gonna get hurt. | 更多的人会受伤 |
[37:25] | Or worse. | 或者更差 |
[37:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:30] | I tried to save him. | 我试着拯救他了 |
[37:33] | Tried to do some good before I… | 想着多做点好事 在我… |
[37:37] | Don’t you dare start talking like that. | 不准你开始这样说 |
[37:40] | You’ve done plenty of good. | 你做了很多好事了 |
[37:43] | Ever since you became the Flash, | 自从你变成了闪电侠 |
[37:45] | you’ve saved more people than CCPD altogether. | 你比中城警局所有人加起来救的还多 |
[37:51] | Without you, I would’ve… | 没有你 我早就… |
[37:55] | I would’ve lost our family a long time ago. | 我早就失去我们的家人了 |
[37:59] | And this is what you get for saving the world over and over again? | 这就是你一次又一次拯救世界的所得吗 |
[38:04] | How… | 怎么 |
[38:05] | how is that right? | 这怎么能是对的 |
[38:08] | You know it doesn’t work like that. | 你知道世界不是这么运转的 |
[38:10] | Doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[38:12] | I mean, I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[38:13] | If I risk my life every day for 30 years, | 如果我30年来每天冒着生命危险 |
[38:15] | I get to retire, Barr. | 巴仔 我能退休 |
[38:17] | I get to go home to the woman I love. | 我能回到家陪我爱的女人 |
[38:18] | I get to proudly watch my baby girl | 我能自豪的看着我的宝贝女儿 |
[38:21] | grow up each and every day. | 每天茁壮成长 |
[38:23] | I get a life, Barr. | 我能有生活 巴仔 |
[38:25] | You’re a hero. What do you get? | 你是个英雄 你得到了什么 |
[38:28] | Nothing? | 什么都没有吗 |
[38:34] | It’s just… | 这就是… |
[38:36] | Damn it. It’s not right. | 可恶 这不对 |
[38:40] | We–the world… | 我们 这个世界 |
[38:43] | the world owes you. | 这个世界欠你的 |
[38:45] | You deserve better than this. | 你值得更好的 |
[38:48] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不值得 |
[38:52] | I’m grateful for everything that I have. | 我为我有的所有事物满怀感激 |
[38:58] | All the blessings in my life. | 我这一生中所获得的幸福 |
[39:01] | For Iris, the team. | 我感激爱瑞丝 这团队 |
[39:05] | I mean, hell… | 我是说… |
[39:07] | I’m the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[39:10] | I’m grateful for that. | 我很感激 |
[39:18] | But you… | 但是你 |
[39:23] | You’re what I’m most grateful for. | 但是你才是我最感激的 |
[39:28] | If it weren’t for you… | 如果不是你 |
[39:31] | your patience, your courage… | 你的耐心 你的勇气 |
[39:35] | The will just to keep going. | 继续前进的意志 |
[39:39] | I learned all that from you. | 我从你身上学到了全部这些 |
[39:43] | More than anyone else, before the team, | 比其他任何人都多 在团队之前 |
[39:45] | before Iris… | 在爱瑞丝之前 |
[39:48] | you were the one that showed me | 你是那个展示给我 |
[39:50] | what it takes just to… | 做一个好人 |
[39:53] | be a good person. | 需要些什么 |
[39:57] | You’re one of the biggest reasons | 你是我能够成为闪电侠 |
[39:58] | I was even able to become the Flash. | 最重要的原因之一 |
[40:02] | For that, I’ll always be grateful. | 而为了这些 我会一直充满感激 |
[40:10] | Barr, I’m not ready. | 巴仔 我还没准备好 |
[40:12] | I’m not ready for this. | 我无法面对这事 |
[40:16] | It’s not… | 这不是 |
[40:17] | It’s okay, man. It’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[40:19] | No. I know you… | 不 我知道你 |
[40:22] | I know you say it has to happen, but… | 我知道你说这必须要发生 但是 |
[40:27] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[40:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:35] | I’m never gonna leave you. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[40:37] | Even when I’m gone. | 就算我死了 |
[41:00] | Let’s try this. | 我们试试这个 |
[41:29] | So this is where you’ve been hiding. | 原来你一直藏在这里 |
[41:51] | Time to pay a house call. | 是上门拜访的时候了 |